Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchin Taco Orlando's Rock Station one O one one w j R. Are This part of the show is brought to you by Orlando Harley Davidson. I understand our very own Taco Bob will be swinging in there on Saturday. Yep, I'm gonna be out there one to three.
Speaker 2: It's the Harley Davidson Historic Factory right off I four, you know the big one there. It's Chrome Coming, not Homecoming, Chrome Coming twenty twenty five because they got old, brand new twenty twenty five. Harley's cool, unlus We're gonna have a food truck full bar and oh did I mention bikini contest?
Speaker 1: A Chrome Coming bikini contest.
Speaker 2: Yes, this Saturday, big party at Orlando Harley. I'm out there one to three. Ay, come on on out.
Speaker 1: Flad of man, fload of man, fload down.
Speaker 2: Man's got to be a flooding man. He's got to be a fly.
Speaker 1: All right. Let's head to Indian River County, Vero Beach. To be specific, introduce you to Florida man named Jason Bargesco. What old Jason do? Jason was down to his last fifty bucks, So what do you do? When you're down to your last fifty bucks. Well, if you're Jason, some would gamble it. You spend it on a fifty dollars Uber ride. Where do you go? You go to Route sixty one day in Vero, where you then steal a car from the dealership.
Speaker 2: Jason, something tells me they could track that vehicle for one two they have camera footage of you, because everywhere does this is a recipe for disaster. You should have spent your fifty on a couple of the twenty five dollars scratches.
Speaker 1: He became upset because he uh was looking to get financed for a car. They rejected him. He wandered out to the lot, noticed the keys were in one of them he's got and as you said, the car did have a GPS sensor on it, and Jason had given his address to the dealership when he was trying to get financing. Sir, we really can't finance you because you only.
Speaker 2: Have fifty dollars that you use to get here in an uber. Actually, Steve over there will finance anybody. You know.
Speaker 1: There's a guy Salibat in the corner going boss, let me at him. It's gonna be a sixty three percent interest rate. Well, it's okay, need wheels, stretch it out to ninety six months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm down, man. They'll pop you with some some places, you know, like the ones. And we've all, you and I have talked about it. We've all had buy a car there in our desperate days where you go twenty eight percent interest, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: I gotta have my old Car's crap.
Speaker 2: I know I'm gonna I have a broken down car on my driveway. You're gonna give me money for it, and I'm loan.
Speaker 1: To pay it. I could. I could be in a vehicle that moves, so you know, with what the average price is now of a new vehicle, it's it's ridiculous. Oh god. And I've been watching some of these car ads and they're like advertising what was on months eighty four months at five point nine percent interest? And it was on these like high end trucks you know, which now in the sixty seventy eighty thousand dollars range. I'm sorry. I looked at my wife and I go, you got your She's had her iPad open. I could do the quick math on eighty four months on it seventy thousand dollars would be at five point nine percent. Oh, you're paying one hundred sixty dollars the time you get done. You're paying double what.
Speaker 2: You could buy it for if you walked in with a stack of cash. Which okay, granted, not everybody can afford to go and just nobody no most right, But it's like, the point is that you don't think this out when you're doing this sometimes because.
Speaker 1: You're we're desperate. We've all done it down to your last fifty bucks, and you're rejected for just steal it.
Speaker 2: All right, somebody said, just want to give a shout out to you guys, appreciate the two of you for my drive to work wouldn't be the same of that.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. We're glad to be here. As long as you all keep showing up, We'll keep showing up. We say it all the time and can't say enough. We don't have a show without you listening, So thank you. Waited a few days to bring this one up, obviously with all the negative airline news that's been in the news as of late, with the crashes, what's this one. This actually happened on a flight last Thursday.
Speaker 2: It was wasn't that the same day as the big crash.
Speaker 1: I can't even remember. There's so much going on. I think it was. Well, yeah, so no, actually I was a few days before, I think. But American Airlines flight eight thirty fives from Tampa to Philadelphia in two hour two and a half hour flight. Uh, passengers were caught off guard when boarding was announced and that there would be no working bathrooms on board the flight. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna I'm gonna pickle there to please use the restroom before you get on.
Speaker 2: You okay, wait, so they announced it in the terminal as they were boarding. There's no the bathroom's not working, so you need to uh use the facilities here in Tampa before you get on.
Speaker 1: Should nature call? And then.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the duty free shop and no pun intend I'm getting diapers. I'm not kidding. I'm just better safe than sorry. And then having the nervous feeling. What happens when you get the nervous feeling, Oh a lot of times you get a hot belly.
Speaker 1: Now you're on a flight where you can't use it, it gets worse. So the factor in the flight time estimated flight time that's not taking into account you might sit on the tarmac for a little while, wait to taxi, wait to get to the you'll be well north of three hours. Yeah, and how many Just do the percentages of people who are on a plane, most of them there's gonna be more than a handful that are gonna have to use the bathroom in a three hour time spad without a doubt. Then flight attendants apparently on board, we're claiming that if you had bottled water you could somehow use that to flush the toilets. But that turned out not to be true because it's a vacuum system. That that was bs. But who cares.
Speaker 2: It's some kind of way that I can relieve. I don't care where it goes. It's either at or the bag that you know, the it gets sick bag. I hate that V word this early, but I bet this. I bet it was the If you did the the numbers on it, they probably sold the least amount of drinks of any.
Speaker 1: Flight, probably right, you know, because just freaking as if Los Angeles hasn't had enough problems lately, add this to UH yesterday morning's UH rush hour southbound five freeway authorities had to scramble after an egg truck overturned. So I guess what happened is uh, I'm thinking as the tyrophiles sleep, but for sure ended up going up the guard rail up there hit the bridge. Video footage of the aftermath on our Facebook page. The jokes are everywhere. I know you said, scrambled already. It got over.
Speaker 2: Easy, Pat, somebody's asking it two two five two six, Pat, how's your roof doing? I'm the one that installed it a while back. Still solid, right?
Speaker 1: Uh? You had something going on? The black streaks normal all over.
Speaker 2: It's that can be from plane droppings.
Speaker 1: No, it's uh, granules coming off normal after seven years. Really? Yeah, I got what I got. A guy starting to worry that I might have some more defective asphalt shingles swell and you need to call on it. You asked me a question, I can give you the answer. Yeah. If we have to bite the bolt again on a roof, oh God, I told you, I'm not. I'm gonna get I'm gonna get one of those metal roofs. I can't afford to do that right now, but I'm gonna do that. I have to. I'm interest It's a third g D roof I've had to put on since I've lived in this house. Something's wrong for you. The morning was going so well, and so I had the instrument. Orlando's rock station