Speaker 1: Pro chats with a Dare and he tells her he's been hooking up with a girl every night on the boat, but he's ready to move on and fall in love with her. Yeah, and then he asked her if it is does this make you feel weird? She says no, but he definitely made her feel weird. Standing next to a naked clown beating off would be less And yeah, it sounded weird to me, but I wouldn't like. The clowns are weird to me. I hate them, and I also hate Christmas. I hate.
Speaker 2: Hi long. Welcome to another brands Bag, new episode of bad TV. I'm Dylan. That's bad.
Speaker 1: Great to be here, permits boar.
Speaker 2: Granted, double granted, Hey, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great? The numbers are up. I think you know we need some reviews over at bad tv, which is feed you're listening to dow If you haven't left us a review yet, do you mind going over there and just click five stars.
Speaker 2: You don't have to write anything.
Speaker 1: No, I'd appreciate it if you wrote something you think that helps the algorithm.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wouldn't venture to guess, wouldn't venture to guess how the algorithm works? It's a mysterious opaque monster.
Speaker 1: As it is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the baby shower weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, we'll be there.
Speaker 2: Wow are we going to have a bang and ap you?
Speaker 1: So my wife and I have conflicting interactions with you. My wife said, last week you walked out of the studio walk past her. While she was getting in her car, she sai, Dylan, we're coming to the baby shower. Can we bring the kids? She said that your answer was no kids. So then I said no, no, no, no, let me ask Dylan. I asked you on Friday, Dylan, can we bring our fucking kids? And you said yeah? So what's what's going on with the conflicting story? Is my wife a liar? Where you hot?
Speaker 2: Well believe all women true? But your wife is a filthy law Oh she is. I went out there. I said, are you bringing the kids? She said, oh, I don't. I don't you know she's all frazzled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, you got too. She's got two kids.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like way too you wait till you got two kids and you will someday.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so she's all frazzled, right, And I go, are you bringing the kids, and she goes no. I think that she thought that I.
Speaker 1: Was already going to say no.
Speaker 2: I think that she thought that I was behaving as though, you know, in some kind of some kind of inquisitor role like I was, you know, trying to you know, nail it to the cross or something like, you know, do you want to bring the kids? Yeah? Boom, no, roasted, you can't bring them? Which is the I don't have that my heart. I understand that I love Ellie.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we'll be bringing the kids this weekend. Thank you for saving my money on having to pay for a sinner.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. The entire baby shower bonanza will be broken down at patroon dot com Slash another podcast network.
Speaker 1: For five bucks a month.
Speaker 2: Jesus, tell them how you can get five dollars?
Speaker 1: How can you get five dollars? Let me think here?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh want to hear something crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you hear about this guy? And we'll get into below deck.
Speaker 1: Well, I was going to start to a rest home and actually get a job being i don't know, like a maintenance worker.
Speaker 2: Steal from the from the elderly.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's sad.
Speaker 2: That is one way to do it.
Speaker 1: When the person working at the front desk, isn't they the receptionist, dig into a person, take money out of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, got it, got it? Got it? Well, listen, I think that you know, Pat's eyes aren't big enough for his stomach. If you do want to get a job at a nursing home, I think that you could pretty much steal from everybody. You know, they're not very quick on the draw, and you'll have much more than five dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think they allow the elderly to keep money on their personal What are they going to do with, you know, full of fifty there?
Speaker 2: They're a cash generation. Okay, they don't know this, this V and these yeah, stuff like that. But what I wanted to bring up. Did you hear about this guy that got fifty mili off of Starbucks?
Speaker 1: How that happened?
Speaker 2: I see this headline and we'll get into blood decked and second.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, they did a campaign and he's like and he held them to it? Right, Like didn't he?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you the story?
Speaker 1: Okay? I think I read the same story.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see this headline. It says man Acchoirs or or man awarded fifty million dollars from Starbucks, and turn I turned to my wife, I go, why can't I singe my leg off for fifty million? I'll take a burn to the inner thigh for fifty million dollars. And then I go, oh, you know what that is a lot of bread for? So I'm reading the article. It was a door dash driver. He was handed a tray of beverages. One of them was a tee with an insecure lid. Okay or unsecure? I guess when you're talking about inadimate objects. It spilled on his lap and singed his genitals. He went through multiple operations irreparable damage.
Speaker 1: His testes are fries. So Dylan, this harkey back.
Speaker 2: I would not take fifty million for that.
Speaker 1: What do you want to need to make you a whole?
Speaker 2: If we're gonna melt my testies off? It depends on if you have kids or not. But if I'm a viral twenty four year old man, I mean, the sky's the limit. I wouldn't take any amount of money for that. So like to melt my balls off?
Speaker 1: Cock looks like Freddy Krueger's face. I understand while you're upset. Now, noh, you know in nineteen about five. Can you imagine a young Patty. I'm eight years old and I'm talking on the school bus and we're talking my buddy, Davey Clark.
Speaker 2: He's dead now, Sunny DAYA.
Speaker 1: He had a heart attack. While I was sleeping. We were going back and forth about this old bag who's suing McDonald's because a coffee was too hot. And that's when I realized this society was a bit too litigious. Then you see the injuries. She had a coffee spilled between her legs that literally melted her legs. Right, why are you making coffee that hot? And it turns out the McDonald's had been sued one hundred and forty thousand times for the same thing. Knock it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta knock it off. No one needs it that hot. All right, let's get into below deck. How did we watch the episode? We watched it, but more importantly, what did we think about?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, I always watched the show. Sometimes I like to record the episode the day that I actually saw the episode, not five days later. But oh yeah, because I forget all the fun details.
Speaker 2: Are you Are you being passive aggressive towards me?
Speaker 1: Not at all. No, no, no, no, no, no, okay, because we do a lot of this Monday night recording.
Speaker 2: We we couldn't record on Friday because I had I was stuck in ultrasounds all morning. You know, these people really don't care that you got places to be.
Speaker 1: No, they don't get shit.
Speaker 2: I mean it's now. I was present in that moment, looking forward to it, in that moment, and you know, my wife gets very upset with me because when I'm in any doctor's room, if they're really late, I'd start playing around. There's a lot of equipment in there. I just start kind of pushing and stuff. Yeah, there was a needle dispenser that I broke last time we were there. It just wouldn't go back to what and so she got pissed up. But anyways, we.
Speaker 1: Were understanding these goddamn doctors, especially in this field, the obgyn. You have an appointment, Yeah, you can gauge that's gonna be twenty minutes. Stay schedule their days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there are a lot of questions, you know, so many questions.
Speaker 1: And go, I gotta go wrap it up. Email me any questions now.
Speaker 2: The beautiful and magical women working in the obgyn departments across this country. You can be late. I'll tell you who can't be dermatologist? Get out of here. What am I doing waiting an hour and fifteen minutes to get scar cream from you?
Speaker 1: They're fucking around, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Looking at what new car they want to buy on the web.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, get bet you it's Alexis.
Speaker 1: And what other industry does this work. I show up at a restaurant and I'm sitting down on my table waiting to give my order. Uh, A waiter can just show up what he gets to it?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, Well that's the entire already of Europe, but and lots of other places too. But you know that's why you got a tip, keep some honest. Anyways, speaking of we spoke about this with Chef's Serena. Oh yeah, before we get plugged that I'm plugging, okay, doing it? You plug it.
Speaker 1: We had a great interview with Chef's Serena. If you want to know what her relationship with that La bastard.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that was that was juice.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the lord chef she told I always asked the question, what's the craziest story you've ever seen on hers involved a pretty horny captain. That was pretty I always do that and you see you hear what she's up to now? And no great episode. I think it's like twenty minutes or we'll drop.
Speaker 2: Every long days, we'll drop it later. Okay, thoughts and nuts.
Speaker 1: There were some surprises in this episode for me doing that. I didn't see kubby Dog.
Speaker 2: That's very exciting.
Speaker 1: I thought that crazy love letter, which production spent a lot of time mocking fucking was going to be his undoing What is what is.
Speaker 2: Kevin Spaceman's uh name and usual suspects riddle or something like that.
Speaker 1: Why did you have to ask that?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, no, no, no, I know it's kaiser name. Yeah. But when his limp straightens out, oh god, I don't know. That was essentially like when when his limp straightens out, and when a Dare was like, I think this is really sweet. It's pretty much the same face. I was so shock egg.
Speaker 1: It was quite a twist. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not gonna say it was Darth Vader's Luke's father to us, but it was up there.
Speaker 2: That was a big twist. Wow, you know, I was finally on Instagram, and I saw finally on Instagram. I'm on it all the time, but I finally saw someone echo my fury and my sentiment towards M Night chamming Man's Trapped. The first person that said, are we all just gonna sit around this guy and spend twenty million dollars for a promotional commercial? First daughter, I mean, what are we doing here? Thank you? I feel seen. What were the other surprises this episode?
Speaker 1: I don't remember, but I could shit all over that movie trap for like two hours. I love how the movie should end at some point, Oh no, we got twenty more men minutes of nonsensical plot.
Speaker 2: It should have ended when he thought, you know, I could make a movie to further my daughter's career. That's when it should have ended.
Speaker 1: And the genius is he probably got investors to.
Speaker 2: Pay for Oh yeah, yeah, a couple of pedos in Europe going off financier movie.
Speaker 1: M Night shamming Man. Oh man, Yeah, I loved what was that?
Speaker 2: Breaking Breaking Bed?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That was a great movie. Yeah, all right, did you give your nas yet?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't even give them, Okay, give them.
Speaker 1: Audience has got to get pissed. I think we're fifteen minutes said, we haven't talked about the goddamn show yet.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, it's been fun though.
Speaker 1: I enjoy talking to my buddy Dell.
Speaker 2: Pots. What were my pots? This show continues to be just a hearkening back to the show that we loved. There's so much in a turmoil, there's so much strife. I think that Alisha has really come into the show as the show needs heart.
Speaker 1: You know, we talked.
Speaker 2: About it with love a blind, love a blind all the time, that you can't just have a cast of filth that's Flora Bama Shore. You need some anchors, you need heart, right, We've got that in Alicia. I think we've got it in Johnny. You know that there are pillars of genuine good vibes aboard this vessel.
Speaker 1: I you know she does have heart, and I also she has a little sass.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's.
Speaker 1: A plenty of on this vessel. I love when she told v Hand fuck off, make his.
Speaker 2: Own honestly, out of my seat metaphorically figuratively. I have never gotten up out of my seat one time for this show. But ninety pots. Great show, great season.
Speaker 1: Great season. I'm totally enjoying it. That surprise. We already pointed out that the fact that a dare was not completely grossed out and dare I say creeped out one if there was an HR department, perhaps speak to someone in that department.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. And also how old we man, like, how old is that? We'll get to it.
Speaker 1: We're all children. I'm gonna give it forty nine.
Speaker 2: So we start off with a little maya kulpa from the j man the Greek. Uh, looks like Aphrodite was pushing him a little too close to Alicia's face.
Speaker 1: So what you're referring to as after knowing her for five and a half minutes, he tried to stick her tongue.
Speaker 2: Down her Yeah, kiss her right.
Speaker 1: I think he's in the galley early this morning to in fact see if she plans on bringing charges against him.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, feeling her out. But she says no, she I was cool with it was but I don't know why you seem a little caught up on charges.
Speaker 3: This is this is the world of seer rutes. There's no I understand that. I understand that, but I guess.
Speaker 2: This isn't target you know.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a great point because in any other work environment. This would be completely unacceptable, as is when your direct supervisor composes a very creepy, motherfucking love letter to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And there are a lot of kind of rolls of the dice before we even get depending that letter that are grossly inappropriate. But you know, I was thinking, what kind of I think you should leave sketch would it be to do this show but for target employees? I mean it'd be okay. So meanwhile, meanwhile Jet Ski arrives, We and Laura have a chat about Serena, and then we get a little c red history.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well for so yeah, Laura checks in on v Han's rather chaotic love life also, and he appears to be playing the field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Uncle ball of love.
Speaker 1: I think, oh, he was referring to Zorena and the kiss that they'd shared, and I think he says, look, she threw a vage in my face. What was I going to do? Not motor about it?
Speaker 2: Why? I wish that we had producer Kalen Bak so he could flag that moment, because otherwise I got to go back and listen to it. And I was like, when did Pat talk about When did Pat say that disgusting shit that came out of his mouth, and I was like really pissed because I was gonna have to edit it. But now I'm like, it's so late, and you know what, I'm just gonna leave it in.
Speaker 1: That's what me Hans said, quote end quotes in essence.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, he's basically those quotes are working overtime.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, he blames him on Zarena because it's like, what am I supposed to do when a woman's throwing himself at me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're supposed to return the favor.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Let's think it very offended. H Okay, so we get a little c red history with the Sioux. It's a tale as old as time, masking the isolation of self discovery or I should say, drowning it in booze.
Speaker 1: Well, Dylan, I think you have the the first word self correct. The other word you have wrong is self destructive is the word of the day.
Speaker 2: I don't think you heard what I said.
Speaker 1: What did you say? I said? What is self discovery?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The isolation of self discovery, you know, because we're all you know, at the end of the day, you take that journey alone, right, People can people can put imprints on you not do certain ways, but you take that journey alone, and it's a scary journey a lot of the times. And that's why sea rats flee to the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 1: That's right, now, Dylan. She may have mentioned the d word discovery, but she also mentioned that she'd been on a path of quote unquote self destruction. And for a sea rat, that's like a kid admitting they like ice cream, no shit, yeah yeah, yeah. So well apparently she has a twin sister. Oh yeah, well one is a twin and they were besties and now she's learning how to live life on her own. It's worth mentioning. They never mentioned the dad, but I think we can make an educated guess on why she didn't mention him. He's uh, he's nowhere in the picture.
Speaker 2: You know. I finally, you remember when I talked about that Sonya Walger book. I was reading ember Sonia Walker. I get to the end of this tale, right, and I think this is a true story. Her father a bit of a scumbag, right, Argentine Diletant. He goes skydiving, he gets he becomes obsessed with skydiving, he's one of these manic children. Okay, check this out. Okay. So he goes, this is Sonya Walger's father. All right. So he hits the deck pretty hard one day because evidently it takes two rotations to slow you down to uh not terminal velocity. Uh just explodes out of his the bones, they explode everywhere, right, But he lives. But it's that injury that sends him into a spiral of depression. They have to chop his leg off because you know, medicine wasn't what it used to be in the nineties and the two thousands, you know, So they chop his fucking leg off. He goes, I want to kill myself, right, Sonia Walger says, don't don't do that. Okay, I love you. You've been very absent throughout my entire life.
Speaker 1: I think they had like you could have like a wood peg leg. The technology. Well yeah, yea, yeah.
Speaker 2: He got used to the prosthetic. He said, all right, I'm not gonna kill myself. And then one day, strident, stubborn mule of a man, right, is up on a rafter with one leg trying to like string a light or something.
Speaker 1: Falls dies by accident.
Speaker 2: By accident Sonya Walger's dad. Yeah, wow, crazy story. Now that's sad. Now that's sad.
Speaker 1: But Alicia's story zero on the statska try. She also mentions before she lays out this rather pathetic Sea Rats story that she has no actual experience of the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, great, buried the lead. Can't cook?
Speaker 1: Make make those those steal lots that you're watching?
Speaker 2: Shine baby, why don't you say like a fat gut?
Speaker 1: I was doing it like in imitation of a jerk supervisor.
Speaker 2: Lara is still very pissed off, and Marina quite the eagle as she can spawn a fucking disgusting loose hair in the middle of a bet. I mean that that's disgusting, but I gotta I would never have seen that. It's kind of like superpower stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, So we get to is this what we get to Harry and Brianna bouncing back and forth telling where they think they are in the relationship.
Speaker 2: No, this is where I think Laura or Marina accuses we end of going through the entire roster of women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's actually the next thing. So v Han chats with Zarena and Lara joins in and they joke about wee Hand being a kissing kissing Bandit.
Speaker 2: He's a kissing band.
Speaker 1: And then we find out in this episode that Serena is like, I don't really care. Yeah, I'm just having fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just bouncing around.
Speaker 1: You know what. You accept people as they are, right, Uh, don't wait for people to disappoint you. And if you take them as they are, they're going to be making out with other people in between having sex with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a million percent. But he is spenten by love. I don't know if you do. You want to get to the big red and hairbear thing before we get to the.
Speaker 1: We'll get there. Patty wants to tell the personal story because Harry and Brianna are not on the same page. She wants him to pick up the pace and or she's gonna move on if he doesn't. Yeah, and he thinks everything is going fucking great. Typical guy senior year college me. I'm dating a girl named Summer right before we're about to go on Christmas break. Summer Summer. My mom called her Sumner. I'm like, Mom, you never she calls my wife Sherry. I don't know, Okay, anyway.
Speaker 2: I think that's what the kids call a micro aggression, that's right, Yeah, but how long has she known?
Speaker 1: Sherry's I've been with my wife going on thirteen years. Thirteen years, but to be fair, she called the hippie white car right by the rock game. All right. So sumner summer, right before were about to go on Christmas break, we start dating and I'm like, hey, have a great Christmas break. I'm really enjoying spending time with you. And I was like, I can't wait to see him when we get back. Now, So Christmas breaks in college or a month and a half. Sure, I get back the first day, get off the plane, drive up to campus, walking around, trying to find summer. She's a little cold to me. I'm like, hey, what's going on. She doesn't want to talk to me. And then I learned, like days later she wanted me to call her over Christmas break and all this. And then she tells me I got a guy that I was from high school. He's coming up to stay in my dorm for two weeks. Now. I'm like, Jesus f H.
Speaker 2: Like, I know it moved so fast, the heartbreak.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that I should have been more attentive guys are dumb.
Speaker 2: Okay, So anyways, a Dare is approached.
Speaker 1: She's approached hats with a Dare and he tells her he's been hooking up with a girl every night on the boat, but he's ready to move on and fall in love with her. Yeah, and then he asked her if it is does this make you feel weird? She says no, but he definitely made her feel weird. Standing next to a naked clown beating off would be less And yeah, it sounded weird to me, but I wouldn't like. The clowns are weird to me. I hate them. And I also hate Christmas.
Speaker 2: I hate Yeah, I hate the thought of that. That is so scary. Oh my god. But yeah, so think about this. Your boss comes up to you and he kind of vomits out all the trials and tribulations he's had with the other women aboard the vessels, aboard the vessel, and then professes his crush on you. Ween is this is just not how you operate in places of work.
Speaker 1: If you worked at Target and you did this, and I think in most cases, even if the girl was like he's I'm attracted to him, would still find this as vile behavior and he would be fired. They wouldn't wait till Friday. It would be no, thrown out of the building in twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I worked at that insurance company, this was all over the place.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, because insurance companies are essentially like yachts kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean the walls close in. You all meet up and binge drink after work.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, So a dares not into him. She thinks that he's I don't know, gay or something. Okay, So preference sheet meeting and a three four.
Speaker 1: Prefriend sheet matag.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh, some kind of crime person, I think lawyer. Crime person is coming board the vessel. She's bringing all of her lady friends and they from around the world. I love it, from around the world. And they are going to Lyddy, a tortoise sanctuary. Oh my god, man, do I love a tortoise to what stunning stunning creatures? Yeah, they just fire away and complete passivity and wisdom for all their life.
Speaker 1: They pointed out. I did a PMZ on this on this tortoise that was almost two hundred years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, poor bastards blind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's two hundreds, two centuries old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy to think, but one would ask, why do you live so long? What do you have to live for?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You let us all day?
Speaker 2: Well, they'd like lettuce, Oh wa, gonna have purpose of life?
Speaker 1: Right? Should we learn from tortoises?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think we should learn from tortoises. Do you know that their shells have sacred geometry?
Speaker 1: Hmm, like a like a tree.
Speaker 2: Trees have sacred geometry too, but it's a little bit more loosey goosey. Tortoises have real concrete lines of divinity strewn up and down their back Listen, we love a tortoise?
Speaker 1: Yeah, never buy a tortoise. I'm gonna tell you as an animal person, because you're gonna out They're gonna outlive you, and then you gotta worry about their future if you fall in love with them as a child.
Speaker 2: And you will fall in love with them. They're so gosh, aren't cute? The way they bite things? It's just amazing, all right? So A dare asks Johnny if he's been to the waffle house that was a low percentage? Yes, just going to say that we and breaks from work to write a letter. This break is about thirty minutes long, and uh it is about them on a perfect sunlit day with country music playing in the background while butterflies are fluttering in his tummy. Listen. I know the cast listens, so I don't want to be too I.
Speaker 1: Think they understand. We're basically joking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're joking. How dumb is this guy?
Speaker 1: I know he's an idiot.
Speaker 2: I mean, what do you do would write this letter? Man?
Speaker 1: Well, don't pi on our faces.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe we're just not brave enough to do something this stupid.
Speaker 1: Now I've done this, Yeah, I wasn't on camera.
Speaker 2: Well, when I was in fifth grade, I did.
Speaker 1: I used to ask this girl, Carrie Danike, to go to Roll on America every Sunday throughout the summer of nineteen eighty five. She said no, she do this thing, which I appreciated. She goes, oh, this is pat because you know you call. We don't have cell phones back then, and she go, let me go ask my dad. Hold up, I'd be anxiously waiting is Carrie tonight Roll on America where I did like the beats right, yeah, And she's like, dad said, I can't go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn it.
Speaker 1: All right, Well I'll call you next Sunday.
Speaker 2: Okay, God, you just soak in that Americana of that tail right there, and you just you're really long, you know. Now it's all dms and dick pics. That's right, you know what I mean? I can sod them and way.
Speaker 1: Better back in the day.
Speaker 2: All right, So we get ready to greet the guests. Ween is still talking about the letter Caroline and the kooks, right though, there are so many of them, it looked like there were fifty of them.
Speaker 1: Question, did one of them, as they're getting the tour of the vessel say that Captain hot Jason was checking her out?
Speaker 2: MM? I think so too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm him. I'm pissed.
Speaker 2: Guys. Let's take a quick break to talk about an amazing company. If you're ready to optimize your nutrition this year? Are you? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I know I am.
Speaker 2: Well, then Factor is for you. They have chef made gourmet meals that make eating well easy, their dietician approved ready to heat and eat in two minutes, so you can feel right and film it no matter what life throws at you. Now we've rattled off a couple of different things that life can throw at you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, asteroid.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's not just life, that's the solar system.
Speaker 2: Bad movie. You could see a bad movie, yeah, be all bummed out about it afterwards. Yeah, and then an asteroid could it you? But listen, you're going to get through all of that if you have reliable, quick, easy, nutritious meals in your fridge. Pat, what are some of your favorites.
Speaker 1: Well, some of my favorites are everything on their menu that is vegetarian. You know, I'm trying to convert over to vegetarian. Yes, yes, And they have like a billion options over there, and they're all low calorie choices.
Speaker 2: Yeah. With forty options across eight dietary preferences on the menu each week, it's easy to pick meals tailor to your goals. If you want to convert to Hinduism the way that Patrick is right now, you can do that. Choose from preferences like calorie smart, protein plus, keto, vegetarian. It's all there. The rainbow is yours at Factor, where you can eat smart with Factor. Get started at Factor meals dot com, Slash Factor Podcasts and use code Factor Podcasts to get fifty percent off your first blox plus free shipping. That's code Factor podcast at Factor meals dot com. Slash Factor podcast to get fifty percent off plus free shipping on your first box. Thank you Factor. Yeah man, getting it to the wife. You know.
Speaker 3: It's not okay, definitely not yeah, sorry ever accused someone of that?
Speaker 1: If you definitely didn't happen anyway, where are we? All right? Meanwhile, the heads of both departments and uh chat or something and h Zarena and Alicia. Oh yeah, yeah, sorry, one thing I'm noticing here. Sorry, my notes are a mess. Zarena is getting along along swimmingly.
Speaker 2: With Alicia, is the perfect attitude, and she has no idea how to cook, so she is perfect candidate for Serena. God. I mean, I would be so pissed if I was Jason.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, all right, So this is where Vhan. It only took me eight episodes to say his name correctly. Uh he uh.
Speaker 2: You know the fans have lamented that we don't give them that any nicknames anymore. Right, Well it's not it's right, but I mean we should really do something.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll work on it. So he reads his uh insane letter to Harry. Have you ever had a buddy do that to you?
Speaker 2: Mmm? Nope, I had a buddy do that to me. My god, are we talk full of personal stories?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sorry, well I'll move it on.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, hey.
Speaker 1: I sent this text to this girl because she's confused me on what's going on with the thing. And he reads it to me and I said, you use the word heavy petting in that text? Are you out of your fucking mind?
Speaker 2: What content?
Speaker 1: And you can't take back a text?
Speaker 2: What context was that?
Speaker 1: Well, he was asking, uh, you know, we've been on five dates and we haven't a kisstore done any heavy petting. And I was like, are you eighty five fucking years old?
Speaker 2: Ye say that? Yeah, he's trying to be he's trying to be cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a wording for him that I think was being polite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's not. No, it's weird.
Speaker 1: Very weird.
Speaker 2: That not as weird as a naked clown beating off next to you. That is so fucking weird. Okay, so we have a little trouble with the door. These ladies are getting tanked pretty quick. They're falling on the floor and they're stomping on each other's head.
Speaker 1: They're having a great time.
Speaker 2: They're having a blast. And then we get to the well this is where he's reading them the note. I love that Serena is just filming them doing absolutely nothing. The guests have requested traditional dance, so what they're going to get instead are three boat employees in silver underwear shaking their their little their little booties around. Listen, we talked about it last week. This stuff works. This stuff just freaking works. Know how to do it. So the j Man is a little bit more micromanagerial this episode. He's like, you love a chat. You know, he's really he's really getting after him. But then we get to Laura and we and Lara hates him. Yeah, and Ween is not the biggest fan of her. This is what we love. This is what we need, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Bumping heads with departments absolutely, especially at the top.
Speaker 2: You know, of course we need some tension in the various departments. But when the two factions that run the boat are warring, now that's conflict.
Speaker 1: True. Where do you side? I'm somewhere in the middle here. I think Lara is leaning a little too heavy on the decky department.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure. I'm more like Johnny, like, you know, let's not mope, let's not blame, Let's have some good vibes, Let's get some good fucking tips man.
Speaker 1: Which makes me ask why in a later episode in the season, is that young man punching a wall.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to stay tuned. I guess so, because I'm also very confused about that. I am it's got to be over Alicia.
Speaker 1: I think someone gets fired, That's all I'll say. But anyway, she he says there's a gray area, and then she just thinks he's a lazy piece of shit and not passionate about it.
Speaker 2: Can I say something really quickly? Your menagetois in the d MS, with all these sea rats is really harming your ability to focus on the narrative of this television show.
Speaker 1: Oh you think so, I'm distracted?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I mean, I I you know, I don't. I don't talk to him. I remain pure, clean and innocent throughout this whole process. You're slipping things out to the audience that people might get fired. I mean, it's uh, it's a conflict of interest.
Speaker 1: I thought, Oh, I didn't say any of that.
Speaker 2: I think you did all right, let's get to dinner.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna say v Ann has a workaround for Lara's mandate that they need a little help from the decies, because she said I see them standing right. Oh yeahyeah, yeah, he's got a fix. Okay, here's the fix here. When there's nothing to do, right, but you're still working, pretend like you're doing something, you know, that's that's the way you get out of doing dishes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we and we'd love to have you on the show. But how this guy is Bosona? I have no idea. He's a deckhand. He is not a Boson. Yeah, not a Boson at all. All Right, so Martini's to start dinner. I can see a pretty cranked up be a c then I you know, if you start with Martini's, you're gonna have a You're gonna get ripped up. Oh yeah, Martin, it's like three shots of git.
Speaker 1: Well that's why you just use it as a sipper for like an.
Speaker 2: Hour, yeah, half hour. So Alicia made a little curry for the crew. It is inedible double dog, a double dog Dare food, which is perfect.
Speaker 1: Okay. I felt bad for them. They're working all day long and you make inedible food for that sad the poor guy has to sit there and eat something that it's like burning his throat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, as I two spice cocks, I guess I hate spicy. I mean we yeah, we would not. I would throw a canip shit if I was served something far too spicy. Not right right, right at all?
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to make another observation here. I was not crazy about the cruise shirts that they made them wear to serve dinner. Did you catch that, TACKI They look like they worked at the White Lotus Hotel. And that's a tiki bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I like it. Yeah, you big tiki guy. You a tiki like.
Speaker 1: A pineapple drink with a little booze in it.
Speaker 2: No, I know, But are you a teaky like like.
Speaker 1: You know, referring to the bar down the street from me.
Speaker 2: Well, the LA has these like teaky haunts that people go to.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, there's one down the street from me, and there's there's one near you on Sunset. I think the bar only fits it's a bathroom size.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I'm saying. All of these tiki haunts they're tiny, and there's like it's like a trying to get on the fucking matter horn to go in and suck down rum, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, And they get pushed around. You can't even enjoy your goddamn drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people are screaming, and there are like regulars there. I'm like, how are you a regular who just goes and drinks my ties all the time? Be a fucking Vietnam veteran? Like, what's going on here? All right?
Speaker 1: If she has a type, based on her description of what she's into, I think she should date kid Rock.
Speaker 2: M hmm, yeah, which is the exact.
Speaker 1: Well, not that different than van I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Vann is the mini Cooper version of kid Rock. But if you're pissed about a cultural issue, perhaps and you you wanna you know, let's say, take your I R out on a stack of bud lights. I dare be right there with you. That was so cool when he shot all of them. Yeah yeah, yeah, awesome. Yeah, dude, he is he is the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's great. You know what that loser? Yeah, he played the MTV Music Awards two years in a row for some reason. I don't know why they booked himwo years in a row. He did the same song that bow, which he bowed about. In twenty ten, he showed up there again. Right, You'll never guess what Soggy performed.
Speaker 2: I bet he was like, I'm a fucking artist. I'm gonna do back down South. I'm not doing bomb to bomb. And there was some producer that came out. They went, kid, that's not what these people need.
Speaker 1: You're doing the boat bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate this. What a talent? Okay, So yeah, she has a type of evidently hick chauvinists, but it hasn't been working for her, which is the gate opening on her love for when local chicken curry with pineapple kicks things off with open Hawaiian shirts.
Speaker 1: Oh. By the way, little tease Dill did not let up on Zarena in that interview with her.
Speaker 2: Oh I kind of did.
Speaker 1: You went in honor a couple of things.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I mean, you know, well, we got to keep it. We got to keep it, honest, we got to keep it saucy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, it's saucy, lots of saucy.
Speaker 2: Sauce everywhere on that one.
Speaker 1: It's because it was on the preference sheet eight thousand times. I'd like to see those preference sheets. Yea, dyl you were talking about.
Speaker 2: I was talking about the curry, right, and it's curry and the people come out and they have their shirts open and their abs are out. And before this, it's important to note for the record, with the record show, Ween is giving a Spartacus moment. Pep talk to the boys as though they are about to land on Normandy. Okay, you're not going to be pissed off when you got twenty five hundred bones coming your way. Okay, So that's important to color this next thing that happens. They get in their little shorts and they come out for dessert, which is rum and coconut cake.
Speaker 1: I love rum and coconut. I would love this dessert.
Speaker 2: You are a big, big tropical fruit dessert.
Speaker 1: Not only that, I like smoshy wet. I can just taste that rum in that cake.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, pineapple upside down. Oh yes, what about a trace leches you're oh you kiddy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I even buy those from the grocery.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so wet. That's a wet, very wet. Yeah. Yeah. We So anyways, we in kind of pulls a Times Out kind of moment.
Speaker 1: Oh I was I was ready to be an ally. Yeah, despite uh, despite showing his naked body at every goddamn opportunity, At this very moment, he feels exploited.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I meant to say times up, but yeah we in who a former employee of multiple months at Beef Cheeks, is now really upset that he was objectified in this horrific manner.
Speaker 1: He feels like a piece of bea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well you are, you're see rat? All right? Dinner was two courses. I don't know if that's editing. If it's not editing, let us know, three pots can't serve people curriem cake call of a day, right, we can't do that, all right? So Adair's got mail. She goes ugh long letter and then we read down. I don't know what this fucking hoedown Night's Tale Royalty Free music was. It made me feel like I was around a campfire with kid Rock shooting those budweisers, those budweisers, that iconography of liberal fucking cuckoo bear shit, you know, and then instantly transported to the ren Fair. For some reason, the music really threw me off. I couldn't ingest the love pat was there anything really romantic in the letter.
Speaker 1: Not absolutely. He just rambled on for quite a bit. Nothing of note here.
Speaker 2: Well it looks like it worked.
Speaker 1: Well I'll tell you how he knew it worked. It's the next morning and Adare and him meet up and they hug and she says chat later, and to quote Lloyd, so you're saying there's a chance, yeah, yeah, yeah, And apparently she is. Is she? Though she didn't say no, and she didn't run to HR although that would be a mission, that would be poor.
Speaker 2: Let's talk later is usually a fairly ominous.
Speaker 1: Well there were, they're working, but she should remind herself, this is your direct supervisor. You could He's the only one that can get you in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you could fire her.
Speaker 1: I mean we had a sea rat combo with a posa and a decky where they would literally have sex in the tender Do you remember Ross. He's the guy that reached out to us and said, can you stop talking about me please?
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh.
Speaker 1: He was having sex with that Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah yeah yeah, quick little uh, little pants down just kind of you get thrown over the railing real quick on your way back to work. Can don't mind?
Speaker 1: I mean listen.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of tension, a lot of stress gets built up on these on these on these boats. Yeah, okay, so struggling to find words, and that means, well, that's really been the entire episode. But that means that it's time to wrap up. Okay, and we wrap with making sandwiches for this picnic and getting on our excursion to lad ink Win. Is kind of a little dude wears my car about the whole thing. He's not really looked up how long it's going to take for them to go about this adventure. He just kind of throws out of time twelve o'clock, and it looks like they're gonna be anywhere from three to seven hours late for this lunch with clotted cream, and there are flies pissing and shitting all over the food.
Speaker 1: That's right. This is what I'll say. I'll warn it any potential employers never hire someone that is just falling in love. They're going to be completely useless.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I just a love sick puppy, and love sick puppies do insane things, right. You know, we've talked about it before. I used to cry a lot when I was courting my wife. Deer walk out in the open so that drunks like my uncle Hub can shoot them.
Speaker 1: I used to leave my job and still try and do my time card like I was working that day, but I was in my car calling my ex girlfriend over and over Somna, No, this was Lebanese.
Speaker 2: Lot Okay, But I don't think any of us have ever done something as crazy as what Ween does. To close this episode, out Ween decides that he is going to make a dare a cheese plate. Now, first things first, why what's a gesture of love? No, it's not, it's it's not.
Speaker 1: Can I say something? Chakouterie boards are so twenty twenty four. No more cheese boards.
Speaker 2: We're over it.
Speaker 1: You know, we need to find a new thing.
Speaker 2: I do think they had a great run. Chacutarie boards had a good run. I'd say that Chacuterie boards were the hot, new young thing on the block probably twenty eighteen to twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Dyl I went to a night before the wedding thing and someone put a platter in front of me. In twenty eleven, Churi.
Speaker 2: Really Now, now, I'll not kick at Chacuturi out of bed. I mean, if we're doing it at let's say, a winery in Tuscany and they've got you know, they they're making the salami. I mean, I'm gonna cry, this is so beautiful. But if we're a Laurel tavern and they're buying Trader Joe's persudo and slapping it on a fucking piece of plybood, get out of here. But anyways, we needs a cheeseboard to profess his love to a dare and he asks the new sous chef to do it for.
Speaker 1: Him, which I'd argue it's a small boat that would get out there.
Speaker 2: Uh the how thank you for?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say how this works with the ladies has a job like us, I teach man how to get more asked for less money. Right, you have to prepare it yourself, dear. That's how we would work, okay, because they don't want to know that you page someone to do it, someone else to buy your flowers.
Speaker 1: It's about putting you to work, dear.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Tom's gotten a little older. You know, he was I think kicked off to restaurant radio on the early two thousands, but he's still going. He's on am.
Speaker 1: The fact that he asked her to do it instead of asking her to would she help? Yeah, that's the mistake he makes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's a disgusting, pig shit move. And the thing about weh In that's really fucking annoying actually is the melodrama and sensitivity that come after things.
Speaker 1: Oh he's like that. Yeah, I think he stopped short of calling her a bee work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to find out how old this guy is, because if he's in his twenties, it's still disgusting. But he's definitely not. And so it's like kind of one flew over the cuckoo's nest kind of shit. He's super behaving inappropriately, getting the comments, getting the reviews. Steal from the elderly and go to Patren.
Speaker 1: Steal from the receptionist desk. There's always a purse sitting there.
Speaker 2: Okay, steal from the receptionist desk and don't get greedy. Okay, no, no, just take take If they have a butterscotch and some gum. Yeah, I take a butter scotch, take some gum. If they have those strawberry candies, leave those, Okay that those are hard to come back? All right?
Speaker 1: What some mentos? What was that it's either rain or an earthquake.
Speaker 2: I felt like an earthquake. Yeah, Jesus, great cat peppered with those things.
Speaker 1: The world's gonna end.
Speaker 2: YEP, all right, enjoy it. I'm doing. Saying goodbye, Pat, Say goodbye.
Speaker 1: Matterds distant
Speaker 2: Distin impact if the