Speaker 1: Ready, get ready.
Speaker 2: Hey, September fifteenth, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, And it's a Moonday, Monday, and I don't usually broadcast live on a Monday, but gotta be honest with you, there's a lot of trees that can fall silently in a forest. And as you can hear, I'm still coughing stuff up occasionally. And figure, since hardly anybody's listening to the live stream, I can always cut it out later or not. Anyway, I'm live on a Monday, and what do I need to talk to you about? Actually, I have a need cause I see a void out there, and you know, I'm one of those male types that figures, you know, I see an empty slot. I gotta fill it that undone. Anyway, maybe I'm de done, done with all the jokes because there's just a lot to get to and not a lot to joke about. And I got to be frank with you, it's depressing. It's depressing that I can make no friends with either one of the two scheduled podcasts for tonight. I was actually hoping that that my friend Porkin's there, that Pierce Redman would join me tonight, and he might join me in the next few days, but you know, who knows anymore. At this point, it's getting weird out there. I'm having a hard time book and some guests. I got other people pestering me because there's a group of guys that want to come on my show that somehow feel and neat and think they will reach the right people regarding how Christianity is under attack, and I just reject their stupid premise to begin with that Christianity is just under attack worldwide. I got bigger fish to fry, you know, And so you, honestly, if you're listening to my voice, this is your native tongue, we got some bigger problems. Jellobi Opera would say. Anyway, maybe you're not a punk fan. That's fine. I don't mind, and I don't mind what you're a fan of, because I'm gonna sit here and do what I do, which is tell the best closest truth I can possibly muster given the weird world around me. And you know that's not always easy. So maybe I'll do these in reverse order just for fun. Part one of the snaff who News And if you don't know what snap who is, of course, situation normal all aft up and oh, by the bye, I just might give up on bothering to try and keep this one clean. Or maybe I'll do the next one and not bother to keep it clean. Either way, I'm not broadcasting on FM. I've got two different offers to maybe become part of a network, but nobody will nail down to schedule with me. And even when they do supposedly nail down to schedule, they just want me to kind of do some extra work. And I see the idea, we really should just become our own little you know, boutique vultrons of independent media, because there's companies out there now forming under the premise that they can do that. But you know what, I'm talking to you guys about podcast and promotion, and none that's got anything to do with me. Anyway. I'm on the decline. You know why, because I won't compromise what I think this job is when I started out to do. I'm not going to sit here and throw you somebody else's line of BS. Not because I have my own line of BS I want to sell, but because that was the point of beginning this. No more BS about a lot of things. And I gotta say, as I observed the Charlie Kirk thing, I mean, that's gonna get deep, and I'm gonna do a whole episode on that because I have to. But anyway, before we get there, we do need to talk, okay about the gripe on the left and the gripe right. We got to talk about all of that, because you can gripe to the left, you can gripe to the right. And o'kelly's still gonna do the time work again. Okay, we've reached peak asap Rocky horror Pictures show in living color memes on the National Broadcasting Broadbanded Network in name it sounds like I'm, you know, bitching about NBC, But no I'm not. I'm talking about we have a unit party, we have a union network. Now they may be doing separate jobs, but I'm watching them now. Unify now, come to a uniform understand And really, the prophecy of Marilyn Manson is about to hit us. It's all about killing strangers, so we don't kill the ones we love. But the other problem is you and I could argue about who deserves love and who is loved, and we may love different people, different types of people, but definitely different people and who's worthy of love. And while we're sorting that out, there are people that got no love for people at all that are also killing strangers because just the way it is, it's the way it's always been, but it's actually coming more and more out into the light. And I got to say, it's also fascinating to me that people that used to worry, literally people that used to worry about the accidental nuclear war, right, you know the wargame scenario where the computer Skynet decides, you know, that we're the problem. The computers recognize that to them, we are the enemy. So AI destroys us that sci fi fantasy and reality and things coming to fruition and it appearing to be prognosticated or what's the other word for that where they talk about it, you know, all right, prophesied because prophecy and all that, and I'm not doing blasphemy here yet, stay tuned, But all those things that they prophesied, feared, projected, pre authorized the programs for literally creating a thing called sky net, literally creating Soma after they read about it in I Forget It was a brave New World. I think it was a brave new world. Could have been nineteen eighty four, because again, these things are all becoming a blur. Why because they fit together better than any cheap lego set. All the pieces work with each other, and whether you want to make the death Star or not, your you'll working with the death Star pieces, and you think it's creativity time. You know. I remember that War Games movie too, which was another thing. You know, the old adage about the nuclear war and the fascinating narrative, Hello doctor Falcon, you know, in that old computer voice, and you know, eventually the conversation and a doctor Falcon says, hello Joshua whatever. The conversation goes on into you know, the only winning move is not to plague, right, all that, and then I don't know, maybe there's a couple other things. Ali sheety smiles or jumps up and down so that you can watch her very young body bounce around. And Ali Sititi was still cute then, I thought. But Molly Ringwold was a hot one anyway, I digress. You know, among the brat pack girls, you know, the only move is not to play, And josh I would say, how about a nice game of chess. I feel like I'm trying to say to you people, how about a nice game of chess? Because I don't want to play this game anymore. And yet I see the failure of the analysts. I see the people that you're paying, the people you're supporting Joe Rogan struggling to understand the simplest concepts now going, hey, maybe Trump lied about some stuff. And I gotta say that now because all of my podcast bros Are really pissed about the Epstein thing, when that, although it is a major and important point, is not the point of what we're watching now. It's not even they're distracting us from Epstein. No, they're distracting you from the much larger and I mean because nobody noticed the amped up pounding that Keev took right and nobody noticed they started hitting the government buildings intentionally. And how do you bomb a country for three years miraculously there's still anything left to bomb. I mean, I know, we allegedly bombed Afghanistan for twenty years, but we all knew that we were bombing stone in the stones back into the Stone Age, so you know, I mean, that was like the open joke of like Hey, look, if you're feeling lonely, try with the local sloat over there. She's easy. Oh, we knew that was a given, because you know, got to stop the heroin and got to stop the terrorists, even though bin Laden was dead at some point way before we pulled out or out of there, but God to keep it going. And oh, by the way, troops guarding oo opium fields made a lot more sense, And it really did. I understood the business sense of it, but the fact that every media outlet, well this one's better than the other. They segregate things, they simplify things, and they customize it so that it all sounds good to you. But I found it interesting when I watched a mini freak out because everybody's still doing the you know, the freak out over Charlie Kirk. But I saw a mini freak out over the weekend, and it's what got me started. And I wasn't even gonna touch the Charlie Kirk thing anymore. I wanted to let it go, but the country won't, so I got to put up with it. And news is news. The deal here, though, is that there was a mini freak out over the weekend and at first, I thought maybe I was looking at some AI because you would think so too if you had this idea that, you know, there might be rules or standards too. You know what goes on on the you know whatever they call that Fox show. I'll look it up in a second. But you know lbj Earn A. Hart and kill kill me because I call him kill me Brian kill Mead, by the way, because kill me was what I thought he said the first time I heard him say his name on television many years ago, and I was tuning through and I used to actually regularly stop and long watch box, and this guy's name was Brian kill me, I thought, But no, he's not doing that. I mean, we got killer memes to kill Mead, you know from Kill Whitey that they're complaining about to kill the homeless now, And no, it's not invented, and it's not a misquote. And the whole scene is interesting because you got three people on screen at the time. Right, I'm gonna give you the visual because I want you to grasp the audio. And I know other people have done this and had liberal outrage, but I have, as per usual, a slightly different take on it than you know, the liberals or the conservatives. Yeah, I tend to think for myself, so it comes out a little different when I'm done doing analysis that in some cases is objective and in other cases my prejudices are clear. But at least I try to recognize where I've got objective or prejudicial views on things right in front of us. You know, you had Lawrence Billy Jones, the third okay, right American libertarian political commentator. I believe would be the handle that you give that guy, and he's a co host of Fox and Friends on the weekday edition. I guess Ainsley Earnhardt. Okay, I think I said her name right. You know another co host. She's been around a while. You know, what was she born in seventy Okay, born in seventy six. I'm taking a look care So she's four years younger than me. So she's almost fifty, and you know, she's got to be happy to still be on TV because women hit that age and they're usually not left up on a lot of networks. And I guess that's a progressive side of Rupert Murdock's operation right there, and especially because she's survived there joining that TV show since I guess, I don't know, nineteen ninety eight somewhere in there, and you know she's done some other stuff, but I mean, really, this is their main gay, I think. And Brian kill Me again, the guy who I thought said kill me when I first heard his name years ago. I don't know when he started on Fox and Friends, but I feel like he was a founding member guy, you know what I mean, Like he was an og on Fox and Friends. And this exchange started, and it begins the audio you first hear LBJ there, you know, Sorry, I had to do it because I just see it line up so perfectly. Lawrence Billy Jones the third, So I see LBJ, Lawrence Billy Jones on the left of the screen, not left of the aisle. Again. He's a proclaimed self proclaimed libertarian, and most people, I guess call him the libertarian. Ainsley Earnhardt she's in the middle. Only female there, you know, blonde girl. I think she's pretty. I don't know if she is my standard whatever, but I've never heard anything particularly impressive or digressive from her, so she is what she is, right. She's a pox news host. Brian kill Me, who's usually the goofball, and I don't take him seriously. I don't know if it's his aloof presentation, although they often give him very serious stuff to read, almost like a wink, I take a break on the fourth wall sometimes like and don't take this entertainment news shtick. I do so seriously. I really always thought of him as a lighter hearted kind of guy. But maybe I was quite wrong about that because in this segment which was aired, let me see, just to double check my notes to be sure I'm accurate, because otherwise will yell at me later. Yeah, it was aired on September tenth. It was a Wednesday, so almost a week ago now. But I'm listening to this on Friday and going what the hell? And again I thought somebody faked it. But anyhow, enough out of me. Here's the segment. It starts with Lawrence there, goes on to Ainslie and then the capper is placed upon this sewer hole by kill Mead. So let's listen at least once.
Speaker 3: They have given billions of dollars to mental health and the homeless populations. A lot of them don't want to take the programs.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have to pause because angrily Lawrence is talking about this he's supposed to be the libertarian. And they're discussing two things here, the homeless and the mental health problem, and you know that's the go to with, well, these people have mental health issues and don't forget, and then you have the other appeal to your sympathies. A lot of them are veterans, which is true, but you know there's veterans, there's children on the street too. Don't forget, you know, for those of you that weep for every child unless they're born in the wrong country, American children, American servicemen, a former right, people who've had to rush of bad luck. Then there's the other side of it where people are like, yeah, they're just drug addicts and people that want to be on the street, and therefore they don't want mental health either, so screw them. And that is one of the predominant American ideas about the homeless, people who are unhoused and whatever politically correct nonsense it is. There's people that are outside and don't have a roof over their head period, which causes problems for trying to get fed or clean or you know, get your crap together. Man. So it ain't easy if you don't got a home base, and not everybody has a home base. Now, I know there's a lot of people out there to believe that they only do that by choice. That's what the majority is. They're wrong, but I guess that helps them to reason it. And there's people like, you know, like Charlie Kirk would say, hey, you know what, people are poor basically because they're lazy. And there's no such thing as starving children in America because starving children don't exist. We have fat children in America, no starving children here. And also, people that are hungry are only hungry because they don't want to work and they're lazy. And that's not my problem and shouldn't be the government's problem. And even if there is a problem, let them go to the churches and let private charities take care of it, because that works. That is the Charlie Kirk in a nutshell on this issue, and that is a fairly conservative common idea. Screw them. They're lazy, that's why they're hungry, that's why they have no house, that's why they're dirty. And they're also jerks because they're drug addicts, alcoholics and they like being on the street. Some people live with that idea. It's got nothing to do with the reality anyway. Lawrence here is uh going through that, and he's got solutions in mind. Ainsley here doesn't give a solution, but Lawrence and kill meat will again. Let's just listen. I gotta I gotta shut up and let it roll. But I wanted to put the context on it. That's what was being discussed, and angrily, intensely. Lawrence is like this and this needs to happen, and he's like literally doing the counting on his fingers first, this verset that this, he's got an order, and he's got orders. He makes his case, and nobody paid attention to that because it would Brian kill Mead caped up the conversation with with with I don't know why somebody didn't drop in my anyway, let's just listen to it together and I'll shut up.
Speaker 3: They have given billions of dollars to mental health and the homeless populations. A lot of them don't want to take the programs. A lot of them don't want to get the help that is necessary. You can't give them a choice. Either you take the resources that we're going to give you, and or you decide that you've got to be locked up in jail.
Speaker 1: That's the way it has to be.
Speaker 2: Okay, So just to be clear, and then I'm going to continue from there the libertarian. You know, I know some people would point out that he's black, which is a factor here, but only because of his solution, which is take what the government offers you as help, whatever that is, or you go to jail, whether you need mental help or whatever, you go to jail because incarceration is reasonable for people that are inconveniently homeless. I know that there are some people that I'm very sure if anybody bothers to listen to this point, that are going to say to themselves, yeah, damn right, that's what we should do. And there's going to be the other, alleged side of the equation that goes, no, we have to always take care of in the bleeding heart side. I posit to you, I present to you. I offer you the idea that both sides are doing a destructive and idiotic dance. You help your fellow man. Not for the motivations laid out. The government solution is not the best, but no help is also not a good solution. And let the churches figure it out not the best solution the societal You want to turn over the societal issues to the church. Well, there are places where they do that, where the religion is what runs the country. I don't want to live there, and America is not supposed to function that way. So that's Lawrence's point of view, though, So let's get into the responses here, because it was, you know, what do we do with homeless people and mentally ill people? And you know those people, Laurence says, give him, offer him some help, they don't take it. Go to jail. Here's your program, here's yelp. You don't want it, jail? Okay, interesting attitude. Where does the conversation go from there? And it is a short one no.
Speaker 4: Or involuntary lethal injection or something, I just kill them, something, I just kill them, okay.
Speaker 2: Or involuntary lethal injection according to Brian kill me and then he clarifies, or just kill him. So mentally ill people almost people kill him. Kind of sounds uh, you know, crooked cross ish. Yeah, Germany World War two ideology allegedly, right, kind of sounds like that, Hey, they're they're they're they're defective. Kill them. Also, many other nations function this way in history. Pay no attention to that, but they did. Uh. Sparta was sort of like that, if a baby is inspected at birth and it's got a defect, they would leave it out on the rocks for nature to just kill it. Right. Oh the Chinese, Uh, you know, too many babies kill that no problem. And forget about killing babies. He's talking about killing anybody who is oh, mentally ill. No problem. Talk about a permanent solution to a temporary issue. Anyway. There was an outcry, predictable outcry from guess who, people that want to oppose the right because this is a good fight to take to the right. But it's not, because this is not just a right wing attitude. And look at libertarian guy, the gentleman all the way to the left, Lawrence there. His eyes are kind of wide open at this point. He's staring at kill meat intently. I think he knows kill me just you know, you fed up, right, I think that's what's going on, but not with disagreement, just like you shouldn't have said that. Ainsley in the middle starts putting up her hand as if to try and pause this situation. See if she can, you know, redirect it a little bit, and she's trying, but it didn't get much better anyhow. So what happened reaction wise? I mean, the predictable liberals are upset, of course they are. You know, you're supposed to not be upset by that if you're like a touchy, veally person of any kind, even if you're I don't know, compassionate Republican, it would. I don't think that it's an absolute certainty that someone cannot you know, take it seriously, right, Okay, anyway, that is what it was and was what it will be. But you know, there was other reactions, not just liberal but sort of other people that got a little upset, like, hey, should a guy on TV be promoting Gila Home that a good idea? Is that acceptable? Oh? We just fired people for being disrespectful to Charlie Kirk's memory, but endorsing the slaughter of a vulnerable population of Americans. Mostly, I don't think anybody's going to say the homeless. You know, that's another interesting thing. They do never quite go at you with the whole you know, undocumented homeless. And that's the funny part too, because frankly, the homeless have trouble getting some services because you have to have an address to get things like food stamps. In most places, you have to at least have some sort of address. The mail stuff too, And I got to tell you after a while, people that have homes don't like to let you use their mailboxes and stuff like that. I know this from experience. But anyway, there were articles, and I was just looking for the articles. I thought I had them pulled up on my tabs here while I was talking to you, but frankly, I don't see them. But there have been articles written about this. There was outrage about this, and he went on Fox to apologize. But I got to talk to you about this apology. But first let's listen to it and hear what we hear.
Speaker 4: In the morning, we were discussing the murder of Arena Sarruska and show at North Carolina.
Speaker 5: Now to stop these kinds of.
Speaker 4: Attacks by homeless mentally ill assailants, including institutionalizing or jailing such people so they cannot attack again.
Speaker 6: Now, during that.
Speaker 4: Discussion, I wrongly said they should get lethal injections. I apologize for that extremely callous remark.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta be honest about what I'm seeing and what I'm hearing and what you should be able to hear here to hear here. Yeah, first of all, you were talking about that, but you spun it into a conversation. You and Lawrence there went from what do we do about this specific attacker, this person who attacked someone in the Carolinas? You went from that to let's talk about all of this type of people, which of course is a primary tactic of you know, politically manipulating and engineering outrage. You take one person or a small group of people and you make them look larger, and you make them larger in the discussion so that the impression is left by the listener. This is psychological techniques. I mean that propagandas of all makes and models have utilized forever. You know, whether kill Me knows it or not, he's well trained in it. Because they pivoted to what do we do about a huge portion of our population? Yes, fractional by you know, many standards, and some people would say it's not a priority unless they live in an area where there's a lot of homeless people around, then they think it's a priority. But reality is, some people think it's a priority, some people not and some people agree with, well, you know what, stick them somewhere or kill them. They just do so kill me. Was being honest on air, frankly, a little too honest if you want to, you know, maintain any sort of you know, commercial sponsor that has a I don't know, a heart that has actual humans running their organization, and they're like, do I want to endorse this? Well I'm not human, it doesn't matter. Or somebody goes, damn, I don't even want to be associated too. Let's just exterminate the people that are inconvenient. See how I turn that into a more general idea which fits the circumstance anyway, just saying it's one of those things that happens. And I gotta say, you know, Frankly, a lot of people like, go, well, you're a comedy, Well you're a fascist. You know the common ground there between communists and fascists. When they get in charge of large populations, they get their hands on the means of production and either they keep it or they control it, and they profit from the government themselves. But you know, restrain, detain, and erase many of the people, and you know, crush them up and grind them into Hamburger meet to feed to the attack dogs and you know, redivide their wealth as it is, and it could be you know, instead of just you know, knocking over one millionaire, why not knock over a million people with a dollar and you get your million dollars. Anyway, communism and fascism do a dosy do all the time, like it's Freaky Friday every day. Slightly different business goals, true, but strangling their own people and given a list of others in big letters is like every place serving food. Yeah, they happen to serve drinks too, just comes with the deal, you know, It's just the order of things. Anyway, one would think his apology might have to have some sincerity on it. There might sound like there's contrition. If you look at this guy's face, you can definitely read see his tones, and he's doing all kinds of things that many different interrogation manuals will explain to you. What's really happening here. He doesn't mean that he's sorry. He might be annoyed by the fact that he's got to apologize and realizes that this looks bad, But the truth of it is, he's not sorry about it. He's like damn, this is the right thing to say. But you people's snowflakes, all your snowflakes watching Fox, and it was what's wrong with you? Anyway? I'll continue his apology and then replay it once.
Speaker 4: Obviously a weird and not all mentally ill homeless people act as the perpetrator did in North Carolina, and that so many homeless people deserve our empathy and compassion.
Speaker 2: In the morning, he could barely get the word empathy out of his mouth. Of course, all lomeless people deserve empathy and compassion, thoughts oppressed. He didn't mean a damn bit of it, but somebody said and he didn't. There wasn't even a whiff if you'll lose your job, gil mead, because you can't commit a sin on Fox News unless you really truthfully actually break you know, unless you truly actually break Donald Trump's balls. And there's no unity unless you unify with our way of thinking. This guy's annoyed that he's apologizing. Did just listen to it uninterrupted by me one time? It's like twenty or thirty seconds long.
Speaker 4: We were discussing the murder of Arena Sarruska and show at North Carolina now to stop these kinds of attacks by homeless, mentally ill assailants, including institutionalizing or jailing such people so they cannot attack again. Now, during that discussion, I wrongly said they should get lethal injections. I apologize for that extremely callous remark.
Speaker 2: I apologize that extremely calous remark. He's literally shaking his head no while he's saying it. I mean like, no, I don't mean this. I give you a link to it. I'll give you a link to the video clip on Twitter, which is indeed a clip on like an anti Trump channel where they have that anti Trump channel of course, showed all this stuff like look at look at Trump, look at what Trump does. I'm not doing that. I'm telling you that's what was there to begin with. Kill me been there longer than Trump been on a political scene. Realistically, this is this guy that's who's responsible for what he's saying, and he is spreading an attitude and an idea and encouraging it, reinforcing it. And I promise you there's a lot of people not saying a word but thinking to themselves, what the hell this guy told the truth. This is what you should do. What's wrong with you? Promise you that is part of the Fox viewing audience, A significant portion of their demographic is going bride kill me. Didn't have to apologize? What the hell? Come on, bring Hannity on, waste my time with Brian kill meat apologizing for telling the truth. And here's the strange part. I agree with you. We know what that channel is, we know what it's doing, and therefore, guess what, you shouldn't be shocked. It's like being pissed at the Porno Channel because you saw a penis. I can't believe they had a penis on the Porno channel. Really. Anyway, I'm gonna get into a couple other things. I don't think I'm gonna do any more audio playback because I can't help myself looking at this going. I mean, how much further does? It doesn't matter if you're left or right, so long as you have the right paradox in hand, you know, and you can gripe and killing strangers is totally acceptable. Now, if this bothers you and you think this is a bad idea, to promote it, reinforce it and all that, well, you know, you know what's what? I have a Rolling Stone article which I could read to you, and I'm not gonna bother because screw it, what's the difference. I gotta link to his you know, to his circumstance this whole thing. And I also have a lengthy explanation about something here that I found out too that nobody commented on, which shows a definite change in our reality at this point, and that is that, quite frankly right, lbj over there didn't comment or didn't realize that he was basically saying, yeah, amp up mass incarceration. I don't know if he realized is that the idea every time we amp up mass incarceration. I mean, the Democrats taught us this, so I'd figure he would know it. Since he's supposed to be a libertarian and he's on Fox, for Christ's sake, he should know that, you know. I mean, maybe something else has changed here. Maybe Fox News is now agreeing with purvy Bill, cheap state Hillary, and sleepy stuttering Joe because the ninety four crime Bill was this kind of thinking, Hey, if we lock people up harder, that'll fix the problem. I mean, I don't know if Lawrence Billy Jones the third knows that an amalgamation of left and right. People that studied law, do analysis all that stuff. You throw their stuff into an editing blender. And I wrote a piece. I'm not going to read it to you. I don't want to read my own writing to you guys. But I assure you that bullet points like mandatory life sentences, you know, the three strikes deal, expanding the death penalty to include more things, and then by the way completely you know, neutering it with the constant and never ending, you know, set of possible appeals that usually you know, used to be only only the rich could afford. But now there's enough pro say and enough you know, pro bono people to help you either do it yourself or they do it for you. You know, it's not just the one group of people that goes out and gets some people off when they've been wrongly convicted and are sentenced to death, but long sets of appeals, and we have a busted system. I don't trust it. I don't believe it properly, and we know it has executed innocent people. I don't think that is worth doing with a system you can't trust. So until we figure out a way to clean the corruption out, I can't support the death penalty personally, if it was clean and it functioned properly, I would if you did things right, you might be able to hang some people on the courthouse lawn, no problem. Now would I wanted to be public executions that we should show to children like a Charlie kirkshow panel had said a few years ago, sponsored by Coca Cola and all those jokes, and he said his day would be improved by watching public executions. I mean, that's just that's the guy everybody's celebrating like a saint. I don't think that's true, and I wouldn't be all for it because I don't think it would teach our children much other than you know, I mean, I don't know. Maybe we should go back and do studies about when people did watch lynchings for things that they thought were perfectly you know, absolutely capital crimes. Rick doesn't matter the crime. But when they hung people like that, and you know, families would bring picnic lunches, maybe we should study how that worked on the minds of the people that were there and the children. There must be an available set of data somewhere on that. No, maybe not Anyway, I got many an attempt at zen and maybe when we come back, I'll try my best to give you some other audio pieces. I would love, by the way, absolutely love to play. Let me take a look here. I know I had a beautiful piece. I mean, I'm almost tempted to try and see if the copyright God's bucked me. The Temptations get Ready fused with Black Sabbaths, Children of the Grave. It's a mash up and it's really great. I'm gonna put it a link to it in the show notes right now. And hey, we got some other things to go over, maybe some other audio, et cetera. I have no idea why people still like job. You know Rogan, that guy did Joe Rogan experience. Maybe we should get into that for a minute. Maybe maybe you know what, I'm gonna load up that stuff, take a quick break, and uh yeah, I think the o'celli effects should return after a couple of messages. And I don't know, maybe I'll light one of my cigarettes. I don't have many, but what the hell, I might as well do they What do they say? Smoke them while you got them? Stick around? Be right back.
Speaker 6: In Denial. Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 7: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhncock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical force.
Speaker 8: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 2: Was expressed, like caller schools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air of jelly dot com.
Speaker 7: Do not, necessarily replied he views little dot com or and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensued.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 10: Think of nuclear.
Speaker 2: Weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 11: Bad things things have done with uranium, including some fair things.
Speaker 2: What do you effect?
Speaker 10: Let's talk lines, show game effect, revelations, devastationlation through conation effect, the effects.
Speaker 8: Effect, relation.
Speaker 10: Season through converse, show effect, revelations.
Speaker 2: Gone forgot, show you effect.
Speaker 6: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 7: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical forms.
Speaker 1: Wall stream, window, revel.
Speaker 6: Through conversage.
Speaker 8: Here boot Chili dot com.
Speaker 1: Under full of brass.
Speaker 12: Well boat, fast fire, flow through every faint form, at least the paint ready.
Speaker 2: So so here we return from the break, and hopefully you're still with me as we go further. A quick reminder, you know, just just to keep it light, and because I gotta have what some people might call my zen momentarium or whatever, you know, my terrarium of zen momentarium, or you know, they might call it your your moment of zen on the Daily Show and whatnot. I think, and that wasn't that carried over from Saturday Night Live? Here's your moment of zen. And then they would do something and be like, when your neighbor gets running, buy a car. At least he's quiet. Now you're a moment of zen. I want to say that was Saturday Night Live, but I don't know. My memory's hazy on this. Anyway, you gotta give credit to Donald Trump for the new math, at least my opinion. You're going with us?
Speaker 10: Are you going with us?
Speaker 2: Maggie? How with you saying to Maggie Herreerman, Hey, are you going with us? Maggie? Are you going with us? Party? Got with us? Making a pace? No good? You don't want that reporter with him? Huh. Anyway, Hey, mister president, let me ask you about that boat that you said you didn't know anything about that. We blew up even though no due process for those Venezuelans either, but they didn't get deported. They got exported off the planet. Anyway. It is what it was, and we killed him because of drugs. But hey, Trump didn't know anything about that, except now he kind of does.
Speaker 10: Off the pot could have done that majora might escalate something.
Speaker 2: You know, what's illegal.
Speaker 4: And the drugs that were on the boat, and the drugs that are being sent into our country, and the fact that three hundred million people died last year from drugs, that's what's illegal.
Speaker 2: Okay. So here's a couple of pieces of math new math that Trump has introduced here, and I think we should give credit where credits due first of all, action taken then evaluated as legal or illegal irrelevant because other illegal action of somewhat of a lesser degree. I mean, I would say that drug trafficking might be a lower crime to eleven murders or something. I mean, however, many people were on that boat. I don't know. Can anybody keep track of that news event? Nobody cares? Right? Who cares that he blew up people because they were Venezuela and they weren't Americans. But if they were Americans and they were the wrong kind of Americans, good also, right, especially if they're homeless. That is I think a Fox News if I was playing. But it doesn't matter. I found some other things more relevant and interesting. You know a former guest on this show who called himself Lady Maga, right, Ryan Woods, I believe was his name, and he's still around best I can tell. However, it's just not in me right now. Is Lady Maga USA hanging up her heels? This is an article in you know, on nineteenth news dot org, and it's under the lgbtqre label. In case you guys forgot, well, you know what, you'll figure it out. As I read from the story, and I will read from the story quickly. Two months into the president's second term, the Trump loving drag queen's support is waning. In the show picture of Ryan here and Lady Maga spruces up in a restroom at twenty twenty Conservative Political Action Conference in Oxon Hill, Maryland. Okay, And that is what the pictures from. Ryan Woods hasn't put the blonde wig on since November five. It just doesn't feel the same. Quote. I can't say that I'm disappointed yet because we are just what two months into his administration end quote. Woods told the Nineteenth recently by phone that being said, some of the people he's chosen to be in his administration I am not excited about. Woods is talking about President Donald Trump. Usually, enthusiasm is the first word that comes to mind about Woods and the current president, not that the two know each other personally. For the better part of five years, Woods has exhausted himself and stitched, excuse me, stretched his finances, serving as the ultimate Trump cheerleader. Lady Maga USA a drag queen who Sashet's from rally to rally, posing for pictures, smiling haters and trying to prove that gay people can be conservative too. It's hard to overstate the campy presence of Lady Maga USA. In a sea of red hats and camo T shirts, Lady Maga stands out and flowing nineteenth century gown often stark white with bows and ruffles, pops of red, white and blue, and an enormous blonde wig. She looks like she stepped off the set of quote Mary Poppins. End quote. She spirts sports, not spurts, sports pearls and a silk sash. Her makeup is only slightly overdone. Drag queens may have a reputation for the raunchy, but Lady Maga is so earnest, so old fashioned. She seems almost wholesome. And that's intentional, which has taken great pains to create a character conservatives would want their kids to meet that would hearten back to a bygone hearkened back to a bygone era, and he has inhibited, inhabited that character proudly. She has made national headlines for this portrayal. This is until this year. Quote It's just not in me right now, and I'm not exactly sure why. End quote. What said pulling away from the article. I had Ryan on the show Nature Boy booked him a while back. Were talked about this Lady Maga, the drag queen comes out and you know, full on gowns and stuff, and a lot of these red hats were having their kids take pictures with the you know, the drag queen. This is really interesting. Take a picture with Lady Maga. Where's a sash, like as if there was a contest one to become Lady Maga. I don't think the red, white and blue covered drag queen was ever endorsed by Trump, but nobody threw her out of anything or anything as far as I know. It's kind of like those black conservative that waited for Trump at the last political convention where they thought he was going to stop by their joint and they'll get together, and his motorcaate blew ride on by them. They didn't care. They were just happy to be there. So anyway, I don't know, I'm gonna try and get hold of Ryan and thus lead Lady Naga and see if I can interview Lady Maga or Ryan, because you know how it is, sometimes you got to interview the character or the actor, and that's what this is. An actor doing a character. Yes he is gay quite but a gay conservative anyway. Speaking of other contradictions like the comedian who isn't funny and the podcaster who's not interesting but somehow popular, Joe Rogan has had some troubles of his conscience as of late, and maybe you will get into another comedian before I'm all done. I'm gonna try and close this out in approximately an hour, but we'll see how it goes. I find the most recent Joe Rogan conflicts internal and externally expressed. Finally, something interesting on his show mostly on board. A guy who knows nothing about most things, asking almost everybody and getting the best guess somehow maintaining popularity. And I cannot and have not sat through an entire episode. Is even if he interviewed one of the people I love to death, Even if you told me there was a full two hour interview with Ozzy Osbourne, I'm willing to bet I could not sit through Joe Rogan trying to interview him last time. Joe Rogan was useful as a media presenter in my mind was what fear factor? And even Nanny wasn't funny. I mean, they keep telling me he's a stand up comedian. I've seen his stand up and I really think he should sit down. But enough out of me. Let's listen to his conflict of conscience.
Speaker 1: As of late that was going around that Donald J.
Speaker 13: Trump the president is like all over the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Joe Rogan remembers.
Speaker 13: Now as a white, straight, thirty something male, I am genetically predisposed to liking Joe Rogan. I might not often agree with him politically or philosophically, or spiritually or intellectually, but there's just something about watching a guy who knows almost nothing up ackrap.
Speaker 2: There is a left wing commentation. See now I had this cued up, so we just listened to Rogan talking to another left wing commentator. But I didn't want the guy whose video came from because it's the best copy. And as I said, I can't sit through rogan stuff enough. But I come across his clips on other people's shows. So that's why this is there. I'll give you a link to the whole thing so you can, you know, choose what you want out of it. But uh, he's talking to another one of these like kids who gets onto that jubilee and you know bits I'm gonna put twenty people in front of me. You know, it wasn't just conservatives like Charlie Kirk who would go on Jubilee and be the hero against you know, the outnumbered surrounded a lot of these liberal guys who are using the same template that Charlie Kirk used, except obviously different material, but exactly the same template those people medi asan people like that. He's got one of these young kids on there who's you know, I don't know what his deal is, but you know, nineteen eighty Vibe called and said they want their wig back from this kid. And Rogan's you know, bald, tough guy, ultimate fighter or whatever. He's a bro bro bro anyway, and I know a lot of you guys listen to Rogan and I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 1: He's a champion.
Speaker 2: Might not be letting this whole useless to me?
Speaker 1: What do we do? You know, what do you do?
Speaker 11: I mean, you definitely can change the way you vote, like if it comes up again.
Speaker 1: But the problem is this is a bi partisan issue, live partisan.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I heard as a as a Democratic hoax. That's yeah, I don't think that's true.
Speaker 13: How is this not all over the news right now, Joe.
Speaker 2: Okay, so one of the the guy he's talking to here is one of the very young, uh you know, members of the Young Turks team. They have those older guys over there, and then they keep having to inject, you know, new young guys. And that's the guy I was talking about with the wig that's you know, nineteen eighty five called and needs it back. I think it might be a way to be twenty twenty five's version of what they used to call metrosexual. I don't know, but I mean, I don't even see how he puts on headphones with that that wig. Anyway, Rogan, they're sampling Rogan from a Young Turks thing looks like to me. Yeah, and uh, then yet another YouTube commentator is commenting on it. This is literally like exponential layers of content creating, and I'm being part of it now, content creating, content creators commenting on content creators anyways, and so on and so forth. And it's a tongue twister. Say five times fans.
Speaker 11: Folks, if you go to jail, it's certainly not a hoax of claim. Maxwell's in jail too. So she's in jail for sex trafficking. Excuse me, she's in jail for sex trafficking, But the question is to who you have to be sex trafficking to someone in order to go to jail, right, So how's that work?
Speaker 1: How She's been in jail for years? So like, how's that work? Is she looking at a pardon? Are they gonna? I don't know, but they just moved her to another prison.
Speaker 11: It's supposed to be a nice prison as far as prisons, and.
Speaker 1: To kill her could be.
Speaker 2: Okay, the nineteen eighty five eighty six wig guy, I just realized why I keep saying that. It reminds me of a cross between John Cougar, Mellencamp and bon Jovi without the hairspring. That's the look this kid is going for. And he's one of the young turks.
Speaker 11: Why would you waste the money to move someone if you wanted to kill him.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they could kill her pretty easy, Okay.
Speaker 2: So he's thinking out loud about possible assassination attempts against Gilane and not discussing the obvious. You know, let's make you a little more comfortable while we cut a deal of some kind. Situation there, and I got to tell you after a decade of trying to get people to pay attention to this. I found it funny when the right wingers picked it up. I found it funnier when the right wingers tried to drop it like a hot potato. And I find it even more hilarious that the Democrats want to pick it up, because I think all of it is just a chef because if they honestly, honestly opened up stuff like this, they find that neither the right nor the left is immune. Probably Donald Trump is involved, so is Bill Clinton. Yes, indeed, so were many media figures. Others were just sucked in and brought in proximity for blackmail purposes, and others were brought in just because Epstein had an ego and wanted to flaunt the fact that he was able to get away with the young girls. I mean, let's be honest, that's what was going on. Michael Wolf talked about this recently. And I don't take everything Michael Wolf has to say his gospel, but you know, broken clocks and such, and Michael Wolf might be telling time on a couple of pieces, So just saying he's probably got a couple of right times a few times of day maybe it's just but tailing off into the Charlie Kirk universe, of course, and reminding everybody in the world that there is this entire ecosphere of you know, proved me wrong, bro, and it's I don't know Charlie invented it, but I gotta say there's many people jumping on it, and frankly a lot of them, or guess what, not your conservative buddies. It's a ton of these liberal TikTokers who are dead serious about saying, you know, Kamala would have been a better choice. Kamala would have been a better choice. I don't know where that distortion of reality comes from that she was a choice at all. And frankly, even so, I'm not happy with Trump being there. I don't think the solution in any way, shape or form would have been Commala. I'm not happy with that guy. You know this if you listen to my show. But she's not a viable alternative to anything. You know, there's a mild difference between the different boots they want to step on the back of your neck with. But you know, whether it's a jack boot or a croc, if it's a four hundred pound monster, it's still gonna hurt on the back of your neck, man. Matter of fact, the jack boot might kill you quicker, so that might be a little more merciful. And they both want to control you because you're not allowed to say anything that would really truly offend them, because right now they want to prosecute people for being disrespectful to Charlie Kirk, who is not a government representative, who wasn't a soldier, okay, but they want to prosecute people ruin their lives, dos them take their jobs, everything, all that cancel culture stuff that they used to bitch about from the other side. They're doing it, so you know, they just it's just timing. Eventually, whatever to totalitarian method of control the left uses, the right will use, and eventually you can't even identify them because they've dose. He does so much you're dizzy and you don't know what begins where from the beginning of anything anymore. That's the way it rolls. Anyway. Bill Burr is a comedian I like, and this is where we're probably going to get into some you know, not safe for work language. So there's your warning and I might have to attach it as you know whatever. Harsh language labels. I got to slap on it as I distribute the podcast, but it is what it is. I've warned you if you're live, and I know that all two of you will be fine. But you know, the truth is this is Bill Berr. I like Bilbert, and he's gonna say some stuff here that makes sense, and for the most part I got to agree with him because he's talking about one of the biggest what do you call that, you know, coming of age like rights of passage for these either left wing or right wing proved me wrong debater online, TikToker. I'm making shorts where either I own the libs or look at how stupid I can make the Trumpers look, you know performers out there. One of them is literally called Parker get a job because somebody probably told him that at some point and he made a job. He's got a whole team of people. They do this together. Some of these guys are going to do, you know, they're own tours. Alex Jones is going to pick up you know, Alex Jones is going to bring up the bloody mike for Charlie Kirk. But also so is the guy who wears yamaka all the time a conservative commentator, he's been blessed by the White House to go out and do it. Charlie Kirk's wife. I mean a lot of people are going to pick up his fallen standard. But the truth is this is all based on a very common template that works for both sides, and works for if you want to go debate sci fi nerds over whether Star Trek or Star Wars is the superior universe, you can probably make a tour out of it and go on this thing called Jubilee. So Bill Burr, who tries to ignore this stuff and is really one of those guys who's an idiot that watches football and bangs on his drums and now raises a baby and has a wife that he you know, has to deal with and has anger issues and has shaved his head and is too white to go into the sun. Bill Burr, well, I think is funny. Hell made one of the best cartoons ever. Is for family. I endorse him. This is apparently part of his Monday Morning podcast, and I'll just let him explain and set it up. I think it's worthwhile.
Speaker 5: Hey something, I know it was just rage bait, but it was just this this Indian dude. They have for whatever reason, this is this stupid thing, would they they? And they have somebody you know that debates.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is on YouTube, so some of the F bombs are okay, the C word is not okay. You know if you if you say somebody's killed or murdered, you got to say they've been unlived. This is now the YouTube Dystopian nineteen eighty four nightmare. Okay, that's just what it is. Just just so you know, news speak and all that is now enforced by you. Two blow on the Google platform and watch your ass because you say the wrong word, wrong combination, put the wrong label on somebody, and you're all done. And he's talking about Medi Hassan, who I've been recently watching. I started watching this and got into this universe and really didn't realize how large it was until very recently. And then right on time after I just got into it and was looking at the left and the right and the stupid of it, which it mostly is, I found Medi Hassan, which is, you know, a guy who's been become a naturalized American citizen who I think is a I don't know, Muslim Pakistani who actually grew up in England to start with, but came here and naturalized as an American citizen. And he is a Lefti's lefty. He left MSNBC because they didn't like his stance on Gaza and it was too much to say that, you know, Gazza was a genocide. So they took away his shows, told him that he could have a job still as a commentator and all that, and Mediasan said, you know what, I'd be better off doing my own thing, And now he is. These guys build whole media entities off of themselves, and I got to say, good on them if they can do it. I mean, I don't agree with the message, but the methodology is sound. Build your own business, and people support you and pay you to do this, why not. I would take the job, but I would definitely provide different material than Mediassan or Charlie Kirk. Problem there, though, is that nobody's enraged enough to spend their money on what I would go on tour with. It doesn't it you know, it doesn't equal rage. Bit like Bill Burr was saying, anyway, sorry, I keep interrupting.
Speaker 5: And then they have twenty fucking people sitting in a circle around the person that they don't agree with them, and for some reason they've added the musical chair element to it, like he says, you know, I'm gonna tell you right now. Like literally, the one I watched, Indian dude was like liberal and then there was all these conservatives and he held you said, I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 14: I think you know, if you have red tie on, you look like a fucking pussy, right.
Speaker 5: And then or whatever, that's not really a I guess that is a statement.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 5: You know, he'll say things like, uh, you know the president is not tough on crime, you know, just to get these conservatives frothing at the mouth. So the second he finishes his question, all these that is sitting around, they gotta scramble to the fucking chair and then they sit down. And most of them are kids, so it's like.
Speaker 14: A fucking fifty year old debating.
Speaker 5: I saw another one that was black woman was she was conservative and then there was a bunch of liberals and then she'd be like, yeah, let me tell you this. If you know you got Harry parm pits and hairy legs.
Speaker 14: You know, I don't want to hear your political opinion because you're a liberal douche. And then they're just like, ah, fucking run off to the yeah, cantice own.
Speaker 2: See there there's another one who did this jubilee. You know, surround me by twenty people and prove me wrong. And now I'm going to say something provocative, and a room full of people that are there to disagree with you and be angry at you do their thing. The other aspect of it is that, you know, you get voted off by the other conservatives in the room. We'll sit up and hold up reread flags like yeah, you gotta go because you're losing, or you did something wrong according to your own tribe. It's kind of funny. It's like the much much more boring Survivor except debates, but they're not really debates anyway. People don't really debate. That's another weird thing. There's no debating anymore because debating has more of a goal to it than simply winner, and people work with the winner aspect of it all the time. It's like, we're going to go into a circumstance where we're going to compete, and here's the rules. It is Greco Roman wrestling, and they go, okay, I understand, and then they hit you with a bat and they go I win, and you go, yeah, that's not the point of this, and they go, yeah, but I won. I have just summarized ninety percent of what people call debate anymore. Again, another wrong label on something that's happening. But this is happening, and this jubilee thing apparently is a moneymaker too, so again people want this rage bait, rage, clickbait, click rage bait whatever. Eventually, I guess you graduate to master baate anyhow.
Speaker 5: And then this full grown adult basically tears a kid a new ass like I don't. It's just it's so fucking stupid. It's so stupid, and nobody comes away going like, wow, that guy made it.
Speaker 2: Good point.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 5: Everybody is locked in. I will say I did see this one angry conservative guy and he goes it's tribal. Now the gloves are off, and it's just like, dude, have you considered getting off Facebook? Have you considered like getting offline? Have you considered not reading comments sections? And just go in for a fucking walk this this thing.
Speaker 2: A long time.
Speaker 5: Ago, there was a radio play called War of the World's and for whatever fucking reason. Maybe because media was young at the time, mass media, whatever, radio, whatever, whatever the proper term is, they didn't realize the power of it. So they decided it would be funny if they just broke into their regular newscast and just said that aliens had landed and they were starting to fuck shit up down here and people were listening, people committed, and all they had to do, the big thing is all they had to do was turn the channel and they would hear that it wasn't on the other channel.
Speaker 2: Okay, So inaccuracies from Bill Burr, big shock. I mean, he is a comedian, not a historian, and not designed to comment on these things. But I love his commentary because it's raw and it's real at least. However, War of the Worlds is something I'm a fan of, and I'm a fan of it because it did fool a lot of people and it's amazing, and they pulled it off on Mischief Night. And also, you know, listen, I admit my prejudices here. Much of what occurs here is portrayed us happening in New Jersey. So it is amazing. Even when they have the president, you know, the person playing the President announcing stuff during the show. It's clearly not the president. You know, there's a hundred different ways to figure out this is a problem. Indeed, waiting on occasion for some of the breakaways and the stuff that's clearly fake. And how is it that a guy is now narrating all by himself in a wasteland in New Jersey where everything's been destroyed. There's a lot of different ways for you to figure out after a couple of minutes that you know something is not real about what you're listening to. Uh, and it's it's pure mythology that they put They bleeped out the word suicide, but people committed suicide. I don't know that there was a there was no mass effect on this. There was a fair mass effect of a bit of panic, and some people did start to like freak out and go other places. And then they found people that weren't listening to the radio, going well, there's nothing going on, let's check in Jersey and see if anything's blown up. No, make a phone call. They had phones then anyway, you know, stuff happened like it was only on CBS away and it was orson wells did it? And I mean have you ever look, have you ever seen a picture in the in the Ocelli office here there's a record hanging on the wall of War of the World. It's one of my favorite things of all time because people did take it seriously for a good fifteen minutes and there was a minor freak out and there were people in New Jersey literally looking for the landing Martians and stuff like that happened, but there wasn't mass death and serious chaos and you know, didn't cause like the Great Blackout of whatever, nothing like that, but there was enough of a mass effect. It was kind of like and they had to apologize for it and all this stuff and orson. Wells, Hey, look, you know, it was my equivalent of just you know, going out into Halloween and saying boom. They almost didn't record the damn thing. And for years people have had different, you know, a couple of different recordings out there, but the original was made on an acetate and had crackles and stuff in it like a record, because an acetate record was pressed like from the live recording. Anyway, CBS for years, like you know, sold this as a cheap thing, and I remember they played this for me in third grade. I had an interesting third grade teacher, but I fell in love with this War of the Worlds like this is great. Somebody did Feeder of the Mind so well they convinced a good number of idiots that an absolutely fake alien invasion was happening, and they announced at the beginning of the show that was Another thing is if you tuned in on time, you would have heard this is a radio play of wars and Wells doing HG. Wells. War of the World's adapted from modern times. Anyway, we'll continue on with Bill Burr's commentary real fast. But he is not educated as to War of the Worlds. He gets the spirit of it, but he has all of his facts wrong, which is something Bill Burr does a lot. But he's still funny and some of his observations stand up even with his poorly informed views. But comedy can do that. When you want to be serious about transmitting the real world to people, you might not want to stage it in theater of the absurd. And whether it's you know, this thing that they're doing with you, Bilee, or what Bill Burr does on his constant podcast and stand up career in cartoons, listen, I respect Bill Burr because he doesn't tell you any of this stuff is real.
Speaker 5: Anyway, and they just absolutely lost their fucking mind. I feel like the Internet is the new war of the world. Like I'm telling you, I'm not saying the Internet's not a fun place. Internet is like hard drugs. You know, you do it once once in a while. I don't know what fet how.
Speaker 1: Do you see it?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 14: Fentanyl, fentanyl, seti, setti, whack, whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever people call it.
Speaker 5: I feel like the internet's like that. The Internet is like it's like drugs, you know. I feel like if if you have the ability to do it every once in a blue moon.
Speaker 8: Not a problem.
Speaker 5: But if you're a user, you know, a functional user of the Internet, and I'm including myself in this, you are gonna lose your fucking mind.
Speaker 2: So Bill Burr is on the dope is for dopes, Dad train already huh, too bad. And if you're gonna use the Internet, you're gonna be a user, You're gonna you're gonna get used. As see, I'm clever. I if I was from Boston, I might sound like Bill Bursa some times, except I'm not as funny. I don't do comedy I know some guy said I should do some comedy, but man, I don't know how to do comedy. I'm no good at it. Shit, I'm no good at this at this point. I mean, you know, I'm trying, but I mean I'm good at the analysis, but nobody wants to hear me. And you know that's okay if it's for the one listener out there. Cool, dude, I'm with you, and you and I understand each other. I used to have regular Joe listening regularly, but he's busy. He understood me, and I think I think he got replaced by one one new guy, and you know, cool, we can do that, and everybody else just hates on me. And most people tuned out of this already anyway because they're pissed at me for attacking Fox News or whatever. And I'll probably hear about it on Friday if they bothered to listen.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Dude, these people were saying, as white people were saying that they you know, the guy was bringing.
Speaker 1: Up Native he was, you know, make good points whatever.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that either side was not making good points.
Speaker 2: Okay. So Burr is talking about and I've seen this segment several times because other people have clipped it and used it as an example and everything else. Well, you know, we want to talk about the genocide in Pales nine. There is no genera trod in palest nine. Oh so you must be the same people who thinks there was no genocide here in America that built America because she genocided the Native Americans. But I am a Native American. I've been here since the fifteen hundreds, so says the guy who thinks he's white. Anyway, Bill's about to describe this, and I think he does a good job with it.
Speaker 5: They were saying that these white people were saying my people, Caucasians, my pass my white ages were going on saying that they were fucking Native Americans. And then he's like, my family has been here since to fifteen hundred.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of skin in this game.
Speaker 14: Oh, you're taking credit for what they did back then, like what owning slaves and fucking participating in a genocide. Ye, this fucking dude, if you would have thought he was holding the fucking tree that that wooden teeth and douche fucking chopped down.
Speaker 2: I got a little skittin his game.
Speaker 1: We've been American for a long time.
Speaker 5: Oh so you're a NEPO baby fucking American.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 5: I really didn't like that guy because I could see what a fucking psychotemporary had and I really saw a lot of myself and him.
Speaker 2: He uses to see you next Tuesday word almost like an Englishman, and Irish is English adjacent, so you know, Bill Burr is definitely Irish anyway.
Speaker 5: And then on the other side, there was this ridiculous argument that both sides were making. When the conservative black woman was talking, she was saying that the sexual revolution actually made women less happy.
Speaker 2: It's too funny. Candice Owens versus twenty feminists was the name of that jubilee. There's an interesting graphic out there. Let's see what are they? Uh, sir surrendered?
Speaker 5: I don't know anyway, So they were both arguing either side, and they were just throwing out statistics and interrupting one another, but no one was really getting to the main issue that this sexual revolution had nothing to do with people's happiness or unhappiness.
Speaker 2: See now this is where Bill gets really intelligent. And that word I was struggling to read off. The graphic was surrounded just so you get an idea, how bad my fission is. I couldn't read the words surrounded. I'm going to surrendered, surrendered anyway, surrounded Candace Owens versus twenty feminists surrounded, and they showed a little feminist circle sitting around her, you know, and a big smiling Candace Owen's head not exactly the A team of analysts or what are they calling them now? When you investigate a tranny transvestigation, right, one of the current leaders in the transvestigation community, where you're try and figure out if somebody's a transsexual or transvestite or transitioning one way or another, right, because that's the politically corrector. I wonder if Candace Owens thought that Charlie Kirk's idea about black women not being capable of complex thought. I wonder if that affected her, she has any thoughts on that. Maybe I should check into what Candace has to say about Charlie. I don't know, might be a thing to do. Doubt she's see people on that side the equation. The one thing that is very, very different. They don't attack each other as easily as the left wing just goes circular firing squad. Let's go anyway, back to Bill Bird is very very solid analysis here.
Speaker 5: I think it's the squeeze of corporations. It's the shift of wealth going to like a handful of people, and the elimination of the middle class is what fucking made people unhappy. It has nothing to do with whether you're married to someone that stays home and makes pies or goes out and has a career. All right, when you work for these new super nerds. Remember how there was models and then all of a sudden there was supermodels. Now you have super nerds like this fucking Ketamine Nazi Tesla guy, you know, suing his own company so he can get on the creative get created by credit. Yeah, that's what's making people unhappy.
Speaker 2: There you go, and I love this. That's an excerpt from Bilburg's Monday Morning podcast. He has like a couple of different podcasts different days of the week. He's done before, but I think the Monday Morning one's the longest running and it's just him getting on there telling stories from his life and observations he has like every week, and I find that podcast a hundred times better. It's just him sitting in front of his laptop or whatever. He used to be. I don't know, maybe he's got a studio now, but he used to be. He would just open up his laptop and record and it was a podcast boom, you know, no music, and he would and he had plenty of commercial sponsors. He did me undies and weird stuff and he goofed around with the commercial reads and his sponsors loved it and it was pretty popular. I don't know if it still is, but I do catch episodes now and then, and it's pretty good in my ass. Anyway, I'll give you a link to that channel on YouTube, because obviously I had to get it from YouTube, because that's why they were, you know, editing out to see you next Tuesday word and leaving in all the bombs and doing that. I'm gonna have to mark this. I might as well just say kunt because that's the word he was using, because I'm gonna have to mark this explicit anyway for Apple and everybody else. So it is what it is. Anyway, I've got a part two in mind. I'm gonna take a quick break and arrest and see if I am up for doing it, and check my messages because I did invite a guest but I don't think he was ready to come on today, so I probably won't have him. But maybe i'll do my really true Charlie Kirk retrospective in the next podcast here live on the stream. I guess you'll have to stick around to find out, and if not, check your podcast you know, feed, and there might be a part two already in progress right there on The Ocelli Effect feat.
Speaker 6: Mhmm