Speaker 1: Yo, body roll like a being shot, canning to do I go to school.
Speaker 2: Look, h.
Speaker 1: Yea, but what's up guys? How is everybody doing it? Today's you know? I just wanted to what's up, guys? How does everybody do? M? But what is? Uh?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: What is oh? How does everybody do it? Today? Let me uh justin if you want to come up, I'll side lant brother. H yeah, I just wanted to do the stream h h yeah, no off tonight that was that was just a wood off three. I was just chatting with the tea. Yeah, here's the thing. I can get him to come up, but sometimes he doesn't come up to destride today. Here's the thing. Granby is live right New Wedy is live right now. I'll bestly dune. I don't usually give him, but uh, al was just I was just a.
Speaker 3: Hell daddy po the Taos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said in the league, if you want to come up? But what's up? Guys? How is everyone If anybody wants to Yeah, I just wanted to pop on the first dream to know. I don't like.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah it was Moses, yeah, m but I hope everybody is in safe.
Speaker 1: Yo. Oh they're brains here. Old brother on the red brain. Yo, Hey, thank you for the fifteen dollars yesterday. You no worries?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is that all you needed?
Speaker 7: You're good?
Speaker 1: Right? And also, but I don't need to know. I need a couple of days. But I did need my studo pay. But it's okay, I'll get that done. No, I'm not all right. It's just ten dollars that yeah, depends.
Speaker 6: And they still let you use the They still let you use it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they still let me use it without having to pay for it. Yeah, because they they you know, there's some stuff. But I wanted to say something. Uh oh, I hear my, hear me double here. But how are you feeling? Brother?
Speaker 7: I'm doing good man.
Speaker 1: Then you have a whole week all Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm getting bored, starting to get bored.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't, that's not you came in as.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh. I have a friend that's coming on. Her name is so well you want to be her?
Speaker 6: Sure, I'll hang out hill.
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 5: What's up? Jake Cutson? How are you? It's been a while?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 5: Hi, Hi dude, good how are you please?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 5: No, I won't Why would I do that?
Speaker 1: Because there's a there was some issues. There's some issues.
Speaker 8: I wasn't no, can you stop, like, please stop talking about this?
Speaker 5: No one talking about this.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 8: But are I'm doing good? And who is this up on panel? Brian Hi? Brian or Justin.
Speaker 1: Hi? How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm doing well? How are you?
Speaker 7: Nice to meet you?
Speaker 8: Nice to meet you too. Do you have a YouTube's the channel? Do you have a YouTube channel?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yeah I do. Yeah, I don't really uh so. I just make a really crazy.
Speaker 5: Songs, which songs like.
Speaker 6: You can go to a unnerven brain just type it in YouTube and you can check it out later.
Speaker 8: Her Jake Hudson, I saw your friend. I saw your friend Jacob. He's doing okay, Jacobs okay, okay, Yes he's back. He's he's back from Florida.
Speaker 1: He's back from Florida.
Speaker 5: Yep, he is yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I spoke to him. Not he was still in Florida.
Speaker 5: No, he's back.
Speaker 1: Hey, are you still their brother? Yep?
Speaker 7: I'm here.
Speaker 1: What's I'm sorry about this? I said her to.
Speaker 5: Jake Hutson.
Speaker 6: I am okay, I'm just chilling.
Speaker 5: I'm just chilling as well too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, here's the thing. You know Noel and I actually met through Bobby Dick channel.
Speaker 5: Yeah. How is how is him? He's doing?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: I like why he is willing?
Speaker 6: Jake wants to fight him?
Speaker 1: What Brian?
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 5: Who do you know? On here? On YouTube? Who do you know?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry pretty much everyone everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he actually does card bet shirts. He's the shirt, He's a he's also another brain is also one of the great By the way, you get to hear if he if? I don't if he still observaited on you to make that song with the voice act what song? Oh?
Speaker 6: I made I made it already. It comes out on Friday.
Speaker 5: Comes out on Friday? Which song? Is it?
Speaker 1: Song?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: It's I did a voice over for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And so in your profile is that you or is that somebody else?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: Oh no, that's a That's a screen cap from a movie called Blue Velvet.
Speaker 5: Blue Velvet? Is it a good? Is it good? Or is it?
Speaker 1: Like? Is it?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 5: What's that movement?
Speaker 6: Super creepy movie, Super creepy from the eighties and from the Yeah, David Lynch. If you've heard of the.
Speaker 5: Name David Lynch, I don't know. I don't know him. I don't know.
Speaker 6: He's he's one of the best movie directors. It's one of his more obscure, weird movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Rivers of the Chat.
Speaker 5: Sorry sorry, by the way.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing I said, a lot of people to like, but.
Speaker 8: Bring them all in, bring them all in, yes, Brandma, And they send them the link and track girl on your channel?
Speaker 5: Who was said? Who was?
Speaker 1: Who was?
Speaker 5: Who was?
Speaker 8: Who was that girl on your channel? And she talks and I really do you like her?
Speaker 1: Yes? Jake? Mm hmm, I remember bringing girl? The only girl lady I bring on is like GP or something.
Speaker 6: Hey, Jake, do you still do shows with d D?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm waiting on her. Here's the thing. I'm waiting on her, waiting on her to do more shows of me. She gets busy. She has a life outside of you too.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I was gonna say, I just haven't seen her around.
Speaker 1: Has d D?
Speaker 5: And who is that? Who's deed?
Speaker 6: That explains this, Bobby?
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way. By the way, Laura's Claimverer's Ted says, how by the way, noll h who who?
Speaker 5: Wait? Who's the hiding me?
Speaker 1: Florida's Claimber's Ted.
Speaker 5: Wait who Florida?
Speaker 1: What claimer's Ted? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, I know, yes, I know him. Yes, Hi. Wait wait what is the chats?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh so people don't know this? Uh a lot of people. Here's the thing. Oh, by the way, bad B says high to uh Noel.
Speaker 8: Wait, bad B, I can't see the chat.
Speaker 1: They tell me here's thing? Yeah, but how how is everything? Hey? Other brain? Do you got any projects coming out?
Speaker 5: When is it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Just the one song on Friday? Yeah, you'll see you'll see it everywhere, will come up.
Speaker 1: Or no, here's the thing. I just popped on and do a story. I didn't I didn't tell anybody I was going. A lot of people Brady is actually live right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a lot of people. Everybody's live right now. As a matter of fact.
Speaker 1: Did you see the did you see the the unedited version? I've watched so I watched the before he got took down. I watched the the unedited version of Chad going after Gino.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I heard it on Murcia's show the other.
Speaker 1: Night, changing win after Geno Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: Was Wait, what happened? I don't know. I don't know whom this is.
Speaker 1: These YouTubers are I can't play the video due to the fact that it had so medi square words.
Speaker 6: It is what did what did he say?
Speaker 1: He said a bunch of like the in word and stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he went a little hard in the paint.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And but also Cha's friends with h with Godfrey.
Speaker 6: Apparently Godfrey just laughed about it, thought it was funny. He hates Gino though, so sure care.
Speaker 1: You did you see that John got paid? Stuttered John got paid twenty five herdred for his gig at Rodney's.
Speaker 6: Damn the He probably deserved it. I mean, all the publicity and all the eyes that brought to it.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. He's not done. Come, he's he's most notably. Here's the thing we're not. Here's the thing, stutterer John is he has been doing common is not relevant. He's been doing it. He's been. The last time he is relevant was before I was bored, before Doell was bored.
Speaker 6: I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here.
Speaker 1: That was another beast. Yeah, But for me, I didn't know who he was. I when I got older, I found out who studied Dragon was the Internet because of the community. I didn't know who I didn't even know who Opiate Anthony was.
Speaker 6: It's crazy. I used to watch The Stern Show on the E Network night every night, and I would see stuttering John all the time, and he was funny on Stern they made him.
Speaker 8: Brian, Brian, Brian, can you please subscribe to me my channel?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Do you have a discord?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm on Jake's Jake Do I have yours?
Speaker 5: Do I have your discord?
Speaker 1: I'll get you the.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Just it's just.
Speaker 5: It's been a long Are you okay with me in here? Jake Putson?
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, just listen, don't are you still there? Just?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Brian, Brian, what's your real what's your real name?
Speaker 5: What call you? Justin?
Speaker 1: Just? Yea?
Speaker 5: What should I? I'm sorry? What what should I? What should I? What should I call you? Brian? Justin?
Speaker 7: Anything you want?
Speaker 5: Okay? Thank you?
Speaker 6: Exactly?
Speaker 1: A brain? Uh? The her panels is in the.
Speaker 8: Private chat, yeah, my challenge in the private check. Can you sscribe to it please? Because I have a I have Yes, it's a fun channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh so you know here here I will. But by the way, I grew up listening to like Stephen and d c and the boarding on like uh, like a local station, but they were based out of Saint Louis. Yeah, and then I was listening and then I was listening to uh kick rat out of the Dallas. You know he died? Who?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 5: Who passed away? Credit Jake Craddick? Who it is that kid?
Speaker 1: Cratic? He is a show kid?
Speaker 5: What kid?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Who can crab it?
Speaker 7: Or?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Who are you saying?
Speaker 8: Jake Dallas the Morning Show? Somebody passed away from.
Speaker 5: Out of Dallas.
Speaker 7: When did he die?
Speaker 5: When did he pass away?
Speaker 6: It's been a while, that's been It's been a.
Speaker 5: Long time, it's been a while.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that song, Yes, harr Haaren Lewis Is sings that song.
Speaker 1: Actually, the one that's been a while is actually by Bye Bye who Stay? Yeah. Actually the lead lead singer of State has got to be contry song called.
Speaker 5: The lead singer of what?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I don't know what.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm on the outside, m hmm.
Speaker 1: But I want to ask you what the sold that? I always, I always when I go to places the woods, hold that here. Yes, I am m hm.
Speaker 7: Uh huh, everybody quiet.
Speaker 5: Just uh that was my dad, uh saying good night to me? Yes, Jake.
Speaker 9: Yes, good night Dad, good night Dad, he said to you, and he said good good night to you.
Speaker 5: Yes, Jeff Or No, Justin O'Brien. Uh so yes, Jake.
Speaker 1: So uh have you spoken to anybody from Lunatant Lounge?
Speaker 5: Did I have spoken to who lounge? The Lunatic Lounge? You know I have?
Speaker 1: I have not?
Speaker 5: No, and spoke to them.
Speaker 1: They didn't like you.
Speaker 8: They didn't like me at all because they was saying Bobby, Bobby every time, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby.
Speaker 5: We meant, it's so annoying. We mean, we remember that, Bobby Bobby.
Speaker 1: But actually, Wendy says it now to him a lot. What is it? You can't? Lindy says that a lot to uh.
Speaker 5: To Bobby, Wendy, how is she? How is she doing? She's doing? Okay, don't don't talk to her.
Speaker 1: I don't her because here's the thing she has Melo.
Speaker 5: Why why she has you blocked? Yes, Drake, like what because.
Speaker 1: It's here's the thing. If you're a big star, you you forget where you came from. She forgot what she came from.
Speaker 5: So this shoes the shoes issues. Debscribed to my channel, Brian, I can't wait.
Speaker 7: To forget where I came from.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I subscribed, thank you, and this shoe like Mike, my my content is so good?
Speaker 5: Did she I hate it?
Speaker 1: Or no? Uh what.
Speaker 5: Brian? I was talking to him.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Justin.
Speaker 6: I mean, yes, I'll check it out and thank you.
Speaker 1: You know. I just want to say that I hope that you know is like this this street. Justine has made my merch just to makes awesome merds.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm making my mouth because.
Speaker 5: I have to Jake, Jake, I really, I really like to talk to you. It's been a really a good time on here. Yes it is. It's been a long long time we have talked.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's been a while because here's the thing, because you know, and this thing is it's it's better to talk to somebody that you know. I you know, I should come around bowl. But it's been busy life. It's life. But I know that you're thinking to go to bed soon.
Speaker 8: No, I do not go to bed soon. I can stay on here once my phone and shut off. Yes, I do have a parent control on my phone.
Speaker 5: Yes, Jake.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, and Jake, I like your she ever talked to herman? Do you talk to him or no and GP and GP?
Speaker 1: How is she?
Speaker 5: How is she doing? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, some stuff?
Speaker 5: Where is she? I missed her? I missed talking.
Speaker 1: To her.
Speaker 5: I willly am, I willly serious him.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hey, I hope that you're doing okay. I hope to get you back on the podcast soon. But I I want to talk to Justin about something.
Speaker 3: Can you uh?
Speaker 1: Uh? We can talk later. I'll talk later.
Speaker 5: You need to talk to Justin about something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 8: Okay, I will talk to you as well. Nice to see you, Nice to talk to you. Yes, this score please, thank you later Jake later, bye, good night.
Speaker 5: Nice to meet you. Yes, just a nice to meet you. Welcome, Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll kick you.
Speaker 5: I can stay on here once you're in. You and Justin talk.
Speaker 1: Justin? Are you still there?
Speaker 7: Yes? Justin?
Speaker 1: Ah, crap.
Speaker 7: All by myself.
Speaker 5: Hey, brother, he's back.
Speaker 1: I asked it. Sorry, brother, can you hear me?
Speaker 6: I can't hear you?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Let me fix it? Hold on?
Speaker 6: Uh maybe you're muted.
Speaker 7: I don't know, mm hm.
Speaker 6: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Interestingly repress the stream. Yeah, hold on, yeah, hold on, hey, what's up brother? I can hear you now sorry about Noel brother.
Speaker 7: Don't need to apologize.
Speaker 1: You're good. She she was.
Speaker 6: It's it's all right.
Speaker 1: Take take intervals.
Speaker 6: Talking.
Speaker 7: Hey man, you you got friends all over the place. I respect that. I don't mind. I don't mind.
Speaker 1: I was so uh. People saying that STUDDI or John hates me?
Speaker 6: Why is that.
Speaker 1: He thinks that I talked some ship about him? I don't talk about people. He he's listening to old people.
Speaker 6: If I mean, if if he hates you, then that's his problem lett him?
Speaker 7: What what does it really hurt you?
Speaker 1: Oh? God?
Speaker 6: I mean he's he's got enough people that hate him. So the fact that he he has to turn around and hate you, that's just, I don't know, wasted energy in my opinion on his part. He should focus on those that are really after him.
Speaker 1: People are using, people are going after me using. Yeah, you saw what's going on in the discorder right.
Speaker 7: Not exactly, I haven't looked at it today, But what's going.
Speaker 6: On in there?
Speaker 1: Hey, j what's going on with this? Natalie Nicole, who's a someone who knows I have not Here's the thing. If it's just someone's hard to use my name to try to start some ship with people. I don't even do anything. I'm just I'm staying in my lane, have to both blocked from my candle and someone's doing this dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, anybody listening that's trying to mess with Jake control Jake. Just go somewhere else, man, Yeah, stop wasting Stop wasting your time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you know, it's it's it's it's so funny that people want to act like I've done some roll bike. You don't like, I'm just I'm just sitting here, like you know, just sitting here, get ready to you know, I didn't. I wanted to do a sting because I wanted to try to get something talk about it.
Speaker 7: Oh, I will ask you one thing. I do have a question.
Speaker 6: So still tell yesterday you know what still Toe said. He said, uh, he said that you were the one responsible for giving somebody their address and getting them swatted.
Speaker 7: Is that true?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: That's actually okay. Here's the thing, no what what? What?
Speaker 6: Let me let me explain this was that your that was your villain arc.
Speaker 1: The thing is Botter. So here's the same botter. So I was testing Botter. So I asked for some addresses. What the addresses he gave me was was Steelt's address? So what I went to Google Maps and took took the screenshot of Steelte's house and said it to Botter. Yeah, I don't do that anymore. I just let here's the thing. I don't care about steel To. I don't care about a lot of these other channels that will like make money off of part of the reason, the part of the reason why April left her it is because April was getting over worked on.
Speaker 6: Stock yesterday about that when when he was talking about you, I.
Speaker 1: Just thought that, do you know? Do you did you know the story about how he lost his radio job back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: Ah, vaguely. I don't really remember it too.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't retain that. I know I've heard the story before of it. It's been so long, I don't remember.
Speaker 10: Still Oh, you want to hear something funny?
Speaker 1: They got an im page.
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 1: No? Still toe? Oh?
Speaker 7: Still toe?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 7: What's his credits?
Speaker 1: Still toe Er? Aaron Imphold's popular controversial podcast show Aaron That's and says, here's here's people on the stars of that.
Speaker 6: Uh. I didn't know they put podcasts on I m dB. I thought that was a movie database.
Speaker 1: Here's the writers, Aaron imhol Aaron Holtz writer, Chrissy Mayer co writer. What the hell?
Speaker 6: Who can fans just submit ship to im dB? I'm gonna create my.
Speaker 1: Own at host April Anderson, host, Keane Thompson, Sell, dick Y Kata Sell, Be Shapiro, Sell.
Speaker 7: Ben Shapiro, and he is never on his show.
Speaker 1: Discontek Man, that's definitely a troll. Jeremy Bull Boeller b O r E I n G. Corey Adamiself, Michael j Nowan. So here's Morgan, so Stephen crowd herself very very d a r I Wise.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you remember the episode of Still Tee where he had a Peers Morgan as a.
Speaker 1: Corey Adam Bolerus, Cory Adams.
Speaker 6: Oh ship, Yeah, I definitely antrolled it. That Ben Shapiro, Well, it's I mean, I'd be promoting that if as him. Look at my I MDB. See who all these people I'm tied to? No, that's funny. Yeah, I'm sorry, No need to apologize. Man, You're good, just just hanging out. I ain't doing ship tonight. Like I said, I was watching Uh, I was watching mister kill Everything play like Resident evil or something. I ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 1: So I was looking at that up and I found out that still had a fucking I am dB page. Yeah, they have a what we blee w e e b l uh. They have a website.
Speaker 6: Oh what the fuck?
Speaker 1: You have a link? You have a link.
Speaker 7: I'll check it out.
Speaker 1: They have a website. It's a rock and one o one steel Toe boarding show.
Speaker 6: That must be very old.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Here, I'll play the prod chat for you.
Speaker 7: All right, weeple.
Speaker 6: Oh damn, yeah, that's a long ass time ago. He still has that sweatshirt though.
Speaker 1: What shirt?
Speaker 7: The Gophers one?
Speaker 1: It's it's all the here's some of the.
Speaker 6: I mean the picture of Corey Adam. I don't even look like the Corey Adam I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember Corey was. I love Corey Adam.
Speaker 7: This is before April.
Speaker 1: This was before a yeah, hey mar wait a minute. So when I go to steel Toe Morning Show, it takes me to David Chuck the Free. What when I go to steelte mortonshow dot com, it takes me Dave and Chuck the Free Huh.
Speaker 6: Maybe they ran the website or something, so they redirected it to their ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm posting I'm posting this. If you go to this website that I'm posted, uh huh, it takes you t to a grab of Dave and Chunk the free.
Speaker 7: Who the hell is that? I don't even know who that is?
Speaker 6: Still Tooe morningshow dot com. Damn, they don't even own their website. He doesn't even own his website anymore. David Chuck the Freak, Damn the Peep Show.
Speaker 7: Huh hm hmm. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm looking at this.
Speaker 7: No, that's that's cool.
Speaker 1: He's on trigger two.
Speaker 6: God, but he don't worry. No one's listening. No one's listening to his show.
Speaker 1: But there's only one episode eleven sixteen twenty no bird Birds sixteen The Monday Show with Johnny K. I have no followers that. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I have a.
Speaker 1: You know, they want to talk about me. I'll talk about steel Toe because I'll ask.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna I'm gonna ask steel Toe next next show he does, I'm gonna ask him, Hey, why does your website take you to David Chuck the Freak.
Speaker 1: M hm?
Speaker 6: See what he said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry about this. I've I didn't, I was, I was. Here's the there. Sorry.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey Jake, if one one word you have to erase from your vocabulary is sorry, yeah, you have no need to apologize man at all.
Speaker 1: Hey dude, well that was actually funny, but uh, I hope everybody. So clip this. By the way, I used the I clip clip this, guys, clip this because clip it. Here's the thing. We just found out that number wood Aaron has got an IMDb page.
Speaker 7: Little known fact.
Speaker 1: Number two, he's got a Weebly page number three. His website goes to David Chuck the Free by the way, if you guys want to see the real side. By the way, oh uh hey your ver brain. Yeah, can we put my local on the on the website?
Speaker 7: Just send me the link. I'll add it on there.
Speaker 1: It's easy, all right, chance yea.
Speaker 6: If there's ever any changes that you want made to it, just let me know. It's it's pretty simple for me to The.
Speaker 1: Reason why I want the locals is because I had the Patreon over there and also have locals, and Locals is tied to my robe bull so.
Speaker 6: Okay, and I post a.
Speaker 1: Lot more on local. I pose like audios to streams. Yep. By the way, how do you what does you think about Noel.
Speaker 6: She seems cool, you know.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, it's like, you know, I don't do a lot of shows, but doing shows with you, justin is actually really cool because that you know, But you're when the flow that Ben Shapiro did steal tode.
Speaker 6: Peers working. Hey man, you don't remember the episode with Ben Shapiro that was one of his classic episodes. He had to sit down interview with Ben Shapiro. No, man, it's a you you already know. I'm I'm one of the more laid back, chill people in this whole thing here, Like I'm cool with everybody.
Speaker 7: I got no beef with anyone.
Speaker 6: I'm like you already know, I have a life outside of it that is like far more stressful than this ship. So I do not take anything.
Speaker 7: It's all just fun and games for me.
Speaker 1: By the way. Uh, I'm sorry to bother you about like, I just want people to feel like you know, any show that I do. I always want people to feel something when it comes to like the shows. But oh, did you hear what uh pity the Big Door did to me the other day? Yesterday?
Speaker 7: What did they do?
Speaker 1: They ordered me five things.
Speaker 6: Of wafers oh wait, yeah, yeah, I heard, I heard, I heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I hope that we get to uh, I hope you promote. We're gonna promote your song on the because I did the vocal right. The only money I need right now is I don't need that. That major bill was my major bill of the week. Yeah, hell, I need that because here's the thing. I'm that because I hate watching ads, right, oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: I won't even watch you Tube if I have ads. You know what's funny is uh like, you know, I've got two five year old boys, right, I've got twins. They if they're like at somebody else's house and they're watching you too, but that the AD comes on, they get upset. They're like, why are there ads? Because I have the premium so they know they're not used to ads.
Speaker 1: Have you ever watched Rubbling Crew or Paw Patrol?
Speaker 7: Of course? Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, I've.
Speaker 1: I've been watching the The The Dino Patrol. Plus Also, uh, here's the thing in the TV series The The Mighty Pumps, it was a meteor, but in the movie it's a crystal that they got their power from crystals.
Speaker 7: And interesting.
Speaker 1: I watched so in the in the first movie. I loved it because it showed us chase backstory in the second movie in the but when are when are we gonna get like Rubbles backstory or when are we going to get uh? Because we already got Rubbles backstory on the TV show he joined the Paw Patrol. But we're ever going to get Marshalls or we're gonna get Zumbas or Rockies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know, it's coincidental. I actually got my kids to Paw Patrol toys today, gave them to them today.
Speaker 1: I had I have a my one of my friends, Detois, bought me a Paw Patrol toy. There was a little mindy big figure of Tracker.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sorry if I'm talking about this, I know people get offended. We're talking about a kids show.
Speaker 6: I askrew them. I know everything I know about everything. Man, Hey, I have a question for you.
Speaker 1: This might be.
Speaker 7: Are you familiar with hot wheels?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know who I know?
Speaker 6: Do you collect them at all? Do you collect them at all?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: Starting it up. But Aaron's also got ann bb Page who aeron?
Speaker 6: Oh a solo one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Aaron aholt is, No, was he steel Toe Morten show, Keeno Casino, the Christy Mayor podcast. By the way, the Christian so Keeno Casino was twenty four twenty three. Mayor podcast was twenty twenty two, and he.
Speaker 6: Was that was That was before I was even I didn't even know of them at that time.
Speaker 1: Probably, But here's here's here's the knowne force steal Toe Morton Show, Keeno Casino, Christy Mayor podcast.
Speaker 6: Fine, yeah, damn, we're going back and hit him and Carl were like best friends back then. No, uh, yeah, that's what we should do, Jake. We should just do a we should do a still Toe coverage show every week.
Speaker 1: I got BENSI a podcast, So please guilty to share dude's photo without conserts.
Speaker 6: Did you see that tweet that uh that MLC put up today. It was a screenshot of Rakata and his wife and he goes, Aaron went to jail for this, and she looks like, I don't want to diss on somebody's looks fit. She doesn't look that good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was not a flattering screenshot at all.
Speaker 1: Here's the d So here's the thing. I had a feeling. Remember the the k K arrest that, Yeah, I think has something to do with that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I heard that speculation before, or that conspiracy. Yeah, he may have tipped somebody off that set it all in motion. Yep, I heard that, even though he denies it.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you guys go to steal toe water share dot com, it doesn't take you to uh steal toe the website. It takes you to uh David.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna I'm gonna listen to David Chuck tomorrow morning when I wake up. You see what the description says. It says, we do our best to get your ass out of bed.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna pop in and troll them tomorrow.
Speaker 1: By the way, Dirty Jersey Rat put a new clip on twitch. H Dirty Jersey Rat.
Speaker 7: Okay, oh yeah, because he got his channel struck right. Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 6: God, nobody can nobody can get away from this strapnel. Everybody's catching strays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because of that the freak. Do you still hear me?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I'm still here. Somebody in the chat woke woke as Sparkley said, Hi, Jake.
Speaker 1: What's up. When you go to that website, it takes you to David Chuck, but.
Speaker 7: Breaking news, David Chuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Will. You go to their website. By the way, I gotta give them a shout out through Yeah. Actually here you wanna hear so funny? Yeah, I have the website, their actual website.
Speaker 7: Which one the David Chuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Do you think there's a chance at all that their show is good?
Speaker 1: I watched it. They're actually good.
Speaker 6: Oh you have watched it? Okay, I never heard of them.
Speaker 1: So so here's the thing. They are in Beasley Media Group.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: Where where are they based out of?
Speaker 1: I'm looking for that right now.
Speaker 6: That's weird that still Tow Morning show goes to that.
Speaker 7: That show.
Speaker 6: It's weird. I wonder why, uh.
Speaker 1: What I w w R I F Detroit. They're in Detroit.
Speaker 6: Huh, weird.
Speaker 1: I guess he's in Detroit. I guess he's in Detroit.
Speaker 7: Who's in Detroit?
Speaker 6: Detroit? By dark or no?
Speaker 1: Our boy?
Speaker 6: Eric Zane ju Lane?
Speaker 7: Oh, Drew Lane. That's his name. I thought his name was Eric Zane or.
Speaker 1: Something show The Drew Lane Show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know who you're talking about. John Mike, whoever the hell he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I also want to say, I really do agree. You know. That's here's the thing. Where's here to have fun? We're not here to I you, We're here to b.
Speaker 7: We're just bullshitting, yeah, de Devin wiky head.
Speaker 6: By the way, huh.
Speaker 1: Podcasts could. By the way, here's here's the thing. Anybody that does want to support us? Uh? By the way, do you know that I have By the way, I also haven't all my leaks page, but all my links pages. It's a lot of my sponsorships and affiliate codes on that world. Did you know that?
Speaker 6: I had no idea.
Speaker 7: I don't know how you keep track of all the stuff you've got. You've got everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want people to to know I do have to have my website, but I also have that as for all my affiliate codes and all that, right. Yeah, but I just also want to say to you, do you do you think that so? I'm you know, I'm a big Vince Russo guy. I love it. It's Russo. Oh. I did a video for Shelley Martinez. By the way, I did a video for Share for Sherry Shelley Shelley.
Speaker 7: Or y I know who you're talking about in w W.
Speaker 1: E W. Yeah, I remember she was also in l A X. She was Yeah, remembers of Elliot lost Lost of batin American Exchange with the homicide. By the way, did you do this is the fun fact? Did you know that her dance was in pat Wrestling in twenty fifteen? They couldn't use the footage because he was still tied. He was still tied to to Luca Underground they had.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I heard about that. Yeah, dang, how good was that?
Speaker 7: Were you a fan of Luca Underground? How good was that show?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 1: It was amazing. It actually a lot.
Speaker 6: That show was so damn good. I used to love what's his name, Prince Puma Ricochet. I thought he was so he was so cool with the mask, like them, way better with the mask.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing, uh, Dario Queto in l W.
Speaker 7: Oh Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And also I didn't well what I didn't like about Luke Arni Ground is you have to have all right.
Speaker 6: Network, Yeah, but I had cable at that time, so it was it was fine for me.
Speaker 1: No yeah, network on on on uh on yep. But you know what this show, you know, there's gonna be so many clips of this show coming out because we took we that was actually very weird that we failed. David. By the way, would they would they realize we're talking about them. I just want to say that we're not talking about these guys that we're just we just noticed this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're not saying anything bad. I have nothing to say about him.
Speaker 7: I've never heard him.
Speaker 6: Like I said, I'm gonna pop in their chat tomorrow and listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they.
Speaker 7: You know now, I'm curious.
Speaker 1: We're not We're not We're not bad people. We're just but William I do have the bellow by the.
Speaker 6: Way, all right, Yeah, you were saying about you were saying about Vince Russo. Oh business A good guy I love because I'll tell you. I'll tell you right now, I am also a Vince Russo guy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: I was a subscriber to Russo brand from like where is he?
Speaker 1: He's going to Memphis, He's doing some stuff with Brest.
Speaker 7: Oh nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll tell you. I subscribed from twenty fifteen till January of this year, when he went strictly to Patreon. I just have not been able to make it over there to resubscribe. I plan on it, but so I haven't listened to anything this year from him.
Speaker 1: So you know, I don't want to say I'll be I'm everywhere. I'm gonna buy me a call. People will co find O. But there's gonna be tell them that I'm my pull to Patrion for locals I might go to because I'm just getting I'm seeing people. I'm seeing people that do the same stuff I do. Get their patreons took it away from really, and I just want to. I just want to have a pull the shoot player just in case.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 1: And by the way, and we do promote the people that we're talking about on this show. You see me posting. By the way, I still need to has has has dem shirt yet, No.
Speaker 6: Not yet her her pack I sent her. I sent her a bunch of shirts. She's gonna get them tomorrow. Yeah, So if you see her on stream, you'll probably see some of these new shirts harm related ones that I never got to sell to anybody else. I hooked her up with them, so I'm sure he'll be pissed off when he sees them. That's her deal. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I would love for you, I would love to meet you in person, just but oh yeah, for sure, man, either you have to come to Mississippi because I I don't. But see us the roommate won't do a I won't do a plane.
Speaker 6: Yeah what deed? He was talking about getting together going out there like it's a big group.
Speaker 7: But I'm down totally.
Speaker 1: I'm down down to Mississippi or yeah, for sure. But the thing is for me is like the plan.
Speaker 6: My next My next vacation is in August, so uh, I'll come by in August. What do you got out there? What do you what do you what like?
Speaker 1: What do you do? Like?
Speaker 6: Do you do you have arcades bowling out? Like? What do you got out there?
Speaker 1: Right down? There's like a little saloon.
Speaker 7: Right karaoke, They got a jukebox.
Speaker 1: They might be come they might they might be like an open mic night.
Speaker 7: There you go. We can get Gino, We get Gino and Keanu out there.
Speaker 1: No, there's a uh if Gino comes here, he's gonna have to dumb down his jokes because you know how he likes to stream.
Speaker 6: That word right If they don't, they don't play that. Where you're at, they don't play that.
Speaker 1: Half the people in my neighborhood is African American.
Speaker 6: I see Okay, I'll live in the hood, so well, maybe we should send him out there and have him do it.
Speaker 7: Anyway, so get his ass kicked.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, he said that word on on her YouTube stream the other day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, some some people let it slip. I heard mer say it the other day.
Speaker 1: And Royce likes to say that word.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But by the way, what I love about like Merchard roy like, here's the this show's been good. And by the way, sorry about the Noel incident.
Speaker 6: She's dude, don't even worry about it. She's cool. She's cool. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine. Man, That's that's fact.
Speaker 1: If you she's here's the thing. He she's been. She's been like she's a good person and stuff. But sometimes you get told by nerves. I had to make a excuse just to get her out of here.
Speaker 7: You know, she could be listening to this. She might be listening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sorry, Noel, no offense.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is actually so by the way, so another brain any projects coming up?
Speaker 6: Uh No, just just the one song on Friday, and it's a it's a twenty minute song, so it's it's like a mixtape. It's like basically like a mixtape.
Speaker 1: Right, here's here's the thing. Here's here, here's the here's some of his their videos from uh from uh Doug and Chuck, Uh Dougan Chuck, the Free Peep Show, Uh Huh Dom Doc Loves domes Show, The Boston Cream Avenger, Don't Mess with Mary and Sweet Jane Isileen bain Ban.
Speaker 6: Oh man, I don't even want to know what are they talking about? That's interesting. Seriously, I'm gonna ask, Uh, I'm gonna ask still too, Hey man, why does your website go to Chuck.
Speaker 7: And Dave or whatever?
Speaker 1: David David Chuck.
Speaker 7: David Chuck?
Speaker 6: What do they own?
Speaker 7: David Chuck owns your website?
Speaker 1: Like? Uh, like, if you gotta if you if you went to uh by the way, if you went to uh who as podcast dot com? Yeah, two are these podcast if you go to actually, if you go to there, if you go to our here's the thing. Here's here's a dot uh can't ship. They might have took it down because it was they went to If you go to whoarspodcast dot com, you would go in to uh Tom Bars' website.
Speaker 6: Oh did he did he buy the domain or something?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: Jeez, I it's funny. I have a domain for a Karmic.
Speaker 6: He never promotes it or anything, but it's an actual website that I created for him. It's karmikx dot live. It's a pretty sweet website actually.
Speaker 7: That I made for him.
Speaker 6: K A R Yeah, k A R M I c X dot l I V E. I made that website for him, and he like he literally never talked about it, never promoted it, nothing, and I paid for the hosting and everything.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, yeah it's got So you did like what you did for me?
Speaker 7: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah. It's like a hub for all of his links.
Speaker 7: So instead of him.
Speaker 6: Going on and being like go here, go here, go here, go here, go here, he could just say, hey, go to my website. I got it all right there. But now you know, that's whatever. So I could do the same thing. I could have his website go to mine if I wanted or he's the thing.
Speaker 1: If I wanted to, you could have done here's the thing, by the way. So I love what we're doing. I love everything that we're doing and stuff, and I love that I can work with shows and they they you support me and we're not fought in like every few days.
Speaker 6: Oh dude, you you gotta like spin my face to have me mad. I'm not gonna get mad over any of this show.
Speaker 1: The I know how hard your life is be alive. You have to twin you have twin boys.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, man, when I get on the internet, this is this is downtime for me. A lot of people live on this ship, not me. This is a break.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to keep a chill on this side.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, we had to get today. We had to get a radiator sent via eBay, so for one of our cars. But that's the game. But luckily I have to when I know this package. I just have to remember to stay out with the package. Coach because we got coach tyre like the Steel Ship.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, you said you lived in the ghetto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's safe, but you have to be out there when they do so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thieves, opportunists.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But so let me ask you. Do you like him?
Speaker 6: Do I like him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hell yeah I do. Sonny baked Ham, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you do you know who Kitty Boland is? Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, for sure, I used to be.
Speaker 1: I used to work with Katy Bowland back in twenty Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was a big fan of Kenny Bowland. He's very entertaining him and his son.
Speaker 1: What was his son's name, Chris Catbox.
Speaker 6: Uh, yeah, they were They were great. I would send to their their stuff all the time. And you know what's funny, I remember when you remember Daniel Spencer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a referee for t n A now w W and he is also he also does a podcast.
Speaker 6: With That's crazy, yeah, because I remember listening to the Bawling Show with him on it, and uh, Big Veto, Big Veto called him Spider.
Speaker 1: Wasn't before or after the PayPal Daniel still in the PayPal card?
Speaker 6: It must have been before because I don't remember what happened.
Speaker 1: Uh, there was a whole story load that got me pissed off at Aangel Spencer so Dangel's first show hosted it. I asked a few questions Tho and Tony, like you got a mark you paint? Somebody come and promotes your ship show. But he knows who Here's the thing? Key's called me. Here's the thing. I'm Jacobs Nate.
Speaker 6: What is Kenny? Is he still doing a podcast? Where do you find him at?
Speaker 1: Starbaker Bowler, Starbaker Bowler.
Speaker 6: All right, he blocked me on Twitter. I don't even remember why.
Speaker 1: Twitter, because he's he's a big fat failure that that doesn't know ship.
Speaker 6: I don't ever remember saying anything bad about him.
Speaker 7: He must have I must have got caught in the crossfire somewhere.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if your friends with Bedo or your friends.
Speaker 6: Probably probably went down their list and got me. Yeh, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: But he also here's the thing. He so he is mad at anybody. If you go on his show and he says yeah, he my, oh, if you say hey to him, he will get offended because he gets offended every time. He, by the way I heard, is not doing good.
Speaker 7: Oh Vito's wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh.
Speaker 6: I'm happy to see Veto doing stuff. I'm happy to see Veto rest like in the what is it the j c W doing stuff because that.
Speaker 7: Veto is a really cool dude. I like him. I don't know how you feel about him.
Speaker 1: Do you know that Vince research Well, it's two thousand dollars to do a podcast.
Speaker 7: He won't even do yours.
Speaker 1: Actually, he's be two hundred dollars two hundred Yeah, unfortunately, trying to get Goldie. I'm trying to get Goldie to come on show. Unfortunately, she's busy. You know Goldie Goldilocks. Yep, for sure, I know her from key to that. But she's busy even though stuff. But I think it's take for us. I think we're losing fans. What are you doing losing We're losing bans because people are are cooking off the show.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know there were people watching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just it was just us. Here's the thing, you know, people are are freaking the freak out. First check Twitter.
Speaker 6: Ah, thanks for leaking the car MC site. I hope people check that out. I hope they like it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I thought it was a pretty good website that was the first go to. Like. Of course I could have made changes and stuff, but you could have.
Speaker 1: You could have made it your your webs all right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: But nobody knows that anything exists, so it wouldn't make it wouldn't matter anyways. He doesn't talk about it. You know, it's just some some people are grateful for your help and others.
Speaker 1: Couldn't be for your help. I'm even grateful for your help.
Speaker 6: No, I know you are, and there's a few other people that really are.
Speaker 7: And I'm I'm thankful for them.
Speaker 6: Those are the people that I do it for. Some of the others I've done stuff for, they're just like, can't be bothered, which is cool.
Speaker 7: I'm not mad.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad, but I want to ask, you know, if you be you know right now, so you know right now, I'm I'm I'm waiting on like you know, money is tight. I haven't talked about it. Money is tight, you know, not making the income that I used to make because right don't having the people over here supported me anymore. It's hard. It's heartbreaking because it's you know, going for a bay, you know, you know, having that money you know that is dead for and all that.
Speaker 6: So why do you think it is? Like why why doesn't anybody come over and watch? Like is it because you just you don't go live at like a set time. You're kind of just like whenever you feel or what do you think it is?
Speaker 1: It's I think it's also my temper. I think it's my temper. I think it's the the the the moon swings. I have a lot of times.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well a lot of people have that. I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think that if anything that makes it more interesting, like you never know what what you're gonna get when you tune in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's hard. It's hard for me to set up a time because I don't want to know. I really don't want to be a you know, there's some there's some shows I would like to go and use, but there's some shows that I'm like, should I wait to do my show after these guys get done? Right? It'll also hold let me send you my locals before I forget.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe that's what you should do, is just uh, find the time of the day every day, just go live at that time so everybody.
Speaker 1: Come getting tired. By the way, I'm sorry to not get tired.
Speaker 6: I mean it's late. It's hella late. Yeah, it's past my bedtime. I'm usually asleep by now.
Speaker 1: Yo, thank you GP. Let me get you hey, can you get it? Do you put it on the website tonight or wait in good morning?
Speaker 6: I could probably do it tonight before you If not for the first thing in the morning, I'll have it done for sure.
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 7: Any other any other changes you want?
Speaker 6: Or is that all that?
Speaker 1: Just you just want to I just want the locals on there because I want. I want people to go to Locals and also to the Patreon.
Speaker 7: I'll put it. You want me to put it right above the Patreon link or.
Speaker 6: Right below it, right above it if you want to right above.
Speaker 1: It, all right, all right, it's your's your and and please follow it.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I've never even been on locals before, so I'll check.
Speaker 7: I'll check it out. I'll check it out.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, brother, And I appreciate you, know, and I appreciate the help. I appreciate you. You know you you coming in helping me out. Brother. It's it's something that I don't don't say much, but thank you for the hell. Yeah, man, I love you brother. You know that. It's it's you know. I don't I might not show my love, but it's you are an amazing person. Brother. Thanks you know of course.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I actually get tired and I still have good I have to upload this just ord.
Speaker 6: No worries, man, No worries you taking austin.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm not right now.
Speaker 6: All right, as long as you want, man, I'll go all night if you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I I I'm here. I'm just like trying to like I think so if I don't know. I'll get tired and I'll leave it. Uh, But I just want to say thank you so much for everything you have done. I'll talk to you backstage. I want to talk to you backstage about some good Love you brother all love you, guys. Don't don't leave me. Don't leave Chuck,