Speaker 1: Oh, bed of that ardor hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun Night and today we have on a very special guest, a homie that we have been trying to get on.
Speaker 3: The show for quite some time, but our.
Speaker 2: Schedule didn't align his scheduled did, In Aline, It's been coming for a long time. Everybody, welcome Austin Picard from the Underclass podcast.
Speaker 3: Brother, what is going on?
Speaker 4: And thank you my friend. It has definitely been far too long. We've been trying to make this happen, but it was inevitable. Honestly, just after we met at Brogrove, it felt kind of like Ki met, you know, the vast majority of just dangerous retards in the audience as well. It was just like a surreal experience. I did well. Basically, it was one of my first at least one of the primary episodes that were removed from YouTube almost immediately was this the Hitler in the Nazia, Colt episode, my Pizza Gate episode, and I think my JFK episode actually on the assassination, which I found interesting.
Speaker 3: Two of those will be taken down. The Hitler and the Nazia cult.
Speaker 2: There's all kinds of documentaries like not even by like fringe YouTubers or conspiracy theorists. Like History Channel has multiple documentaries done on the Nazi occultism.
Speaker 5: Well, the History Channel can say anything they want though, that's they can pretty much do anything they want when it comes to anything that they say on their thing. I mean, hell, they talk about Nephlum that I talk about all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 6: They've done like twelve different episodes throughout the.
Speaker 5: Years on Stone Hinge. They've done all sorts of stuff on the genocides. They've done all sorts of things on different parts of Hitler being escaping to South America.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, they did.
Speaker 5: They did an entire like it was like seventeen hours work. They did a whole breakdown of it. They went into the camps, they did a whole one on Doctor Evil, they did ones on the experiments that they ran.
Speaker 6: Like oh, no History Channel can do anything.
Speaker 3: So but that's my point.
Speaker 2: It was like put good for public access cable television. So you would think that these conversations. You said, all right, so the Hitler one got taken down. You said, Pizzagate, that's going to be of course, the YouTube algorithm is going to be unkind to that one, even though it's something that we need to talk about and what's confirmed with the Epstein files, I understand why the bots would take that one with you know, unfavorability of it. The jfk assassination too, that's not like a crazy hot take. Most people don't agree that that was at what they told us.
Speaker 5: Depends on what you said or how you said it within the first like I think.
Speaker 6: It's fifteen minutes or twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: Rise de Liberty said, Yeah, it's like a certain amount of time that you can't save certain things.
Speaker 6: And if you said killed or murdered or that phrases, yeah, yeah, it'll be it's going to be taken.
Speaker 4: Out in the algorithm, I believe at the very least. And yeah, but I do think that there's an entire I'm very much convinced that there's a level of reality where where potentially Hitler could have been operating under mind control. And I legitimately do think as far as allegedly he was hypnotized at Pacewalk and there's a whole book written about it, basically where there was a psychiatrist by the name of Edmund Forrester, who this is after Hitler was temporarily blinded by a mustard gas attack, right, and he's hospitalized in Pacewalk and allegedly if you read Greg Hollett's book, and many people push back on him as a reliable source, but it's called Hitler was a British agent, and it makes allegations that essentially he was actually trained at the British Psyopa Warfare Center in Tavistock, and I believe it was Ireland. I'll have to actually pull that because it was during his time in Vienna when he was actually hospitalized and hypnotized, but he basically heard a voice that he referred to as Providence, which I found very fascinating that there were all these various references and not just you know, from one specific source, but many different sources that seemingly some of them didn't have any overt reason as to why they would manufacture this out of whole cloth right as a narrative, But there was this fascinating kind of story about Hitler again being hypnotized after this moment of being blinded in a mustard gas attack and basically his Edmund Forrester concluded that he had a condition that was essentially hysterical blindness. But whatever treatment he received after as far as under Forrester's care, we will never actually know because it won't be publicly available because by nineteen thirty three, when the Gestapo essentially invade the area, they seize all of the psychiatric records related to his treatment and destroyed them. In that very same year, psychiatrist doctor Edmund Forrester committed suicide, which again, this conveniently happens apparently a few different times, because there was one book in which basically and I found this interesting because essentially you have this historian who's claiming that Hitler, after his time at pays Walk, he left the First World War as sort of like this awkward loaner who never commanded a single other soldier, even though there's this sort of manufactured war hero narrative around him as well. But he very quickly becomes this charismatic leader who takes over an entire country after being positioned in the Tool society. But then there's this interesting parallel because basically there's eyewitness reports and these doctors who are appointed with the psychiatrists who treated him at Pacewalk, and one of them. I believe his name was Ernst twice, and he fled Germany the very same year that the Gestapo sees the psychiatic records and Edmund Forrester, the psychiatrist, committed suicide. So this individual, who is an associate and affiliated with with Forrester Ernst Weiss, he allegedly flees Germany that very same year and happens to commit suicide in Paris when the Nazis arrived. So again this is like a pattern recognition aspect of things. But you have an eyewitness report of a German corporal named Ah right, So again this is just who knows how legitimate and credible this is, but it seems compelling enough. And basically Ah was blinded during a Mustard gas attack and treated by a psychiatrist a pacewalk, So obviously this is just in terms of kind of a curious parallel. And so the corporal is described as a patient with an Austrian accent, who has received the Iron Cross and who loves the music of Wagner but hates The psychiatrist hypnotizes Ah and suggests that he must recover his sight in order to lead the German people. Perhaps this is a quote, perhaps you yourself have the rare power which occurs only occasionally in a thousand years, to work a miracle. The doctor tells, Ah, Jesus did it, Mohammed the Saints. You are young. It would be too bad for you to stay blind. You know that Germany needs people who have energy and blind self confidence. So there's another book that's written by the title The Man Who Invented Hitler. And this is fascinating because it basically explains this metamorphosis that Hitler evolved and took on in terms of after his hypnosis experience. And you have a German author as well who significantly spent like almost twenty years researching Hitler's youth and all of this. And he claims that his name's else Haunt, and he claims that basically he believes this was the most significant event in Hitler's early life was his time at Payswalk and it goes on to explain what drove him to become the man he was right and later on in life he was described that Hitler himself described his experience at the Payswalk Institute right the actual psychiatric institution, and he described it in spiritual terms as far as his experience, which again is just fascinating, and he identified himself with Jesus Christ directly, and even at a Christmas celebration in nineteen twenty six he said, quote the work that Christ had begun but had been unable to finish, Hitler would complete. He would complete, right. So it's just insane to me. You know, the layers, the additional layers that you can find, I mean the memoirs of Bridget Hitler. She claims that he was destitute in Vienna when he showed up at her house, and essentially that he was luggageless, and he had these manuals, these papers that he would just go over relentlessly at late hours in the night, and she said, essentially they've been implicated as mind control manuals from the Tavistock Institute that he allegedly was was a train that and it's possible. I mean, we've done.
Speaker 2: The end of Tavistock. Before we did, I think it was like a two or three part series on it, and mostly that was to just show how our education system was pretty much bastardized by them, the British invasion. As far as music is concerned, in the hippie movement and the shaking off the yoke of tradition and bringing on a new madernal age and all this, and how that backfired horribly, But that was all by design by the Tavistock Institute.
Speaker 3: I feel like we dropped that probably, I feel like less than six months ago.
Speaker 2: But to say that's pause that a young failed art student named Adolph, who was Jewish by birth, believe it or not, who also made a bee line to destroy all mental records of him, also made a bee line to his hometown, took over townhall and destroyed all birth records so that nobody could show that he had jew in him.
Speaker 3: That also ties into this deeply. I'm I don't know.
Speaker 2: It is interesting to see how this guy wasn't like the charismatic one of his platoon.
Speaker 3: In World War One by any means. He was, by all accounts, pretty much like a nobody.
Speaker 2: Of course, there's going to be a war hero narrative that comes around, especially as he goes on and leads the Third Reich, and people are going to try to show how he's some sort of a war hero from his time. And you know, I would say he was mid He wasn't like a coward that was hiding in his trench. But he also wasn't like doing some wild shit, some heroic deeds or anything either by first person accounts anyway. But of course a narrative is gonna get spun up on that. But yeah, you could see how he goes from that kid who tries to go to art school. And I've seen his paintings. They're good, Like, you know, the man knew how to paint. He wasn't exactly a fucking prodigy by any means, right, you know what I'm saying. But and then oh, he was such an a wise in person, like you could read mind KANMF like it is. There's like I would say, maybe five percent of that book is like, okay, that was an intellectual thought that this person just said. I hear that, And the rest of it is fucking psychobabble ranting that makes no sense.
Speaker 3: It's almost incoherent.
Speaker 2: But then you have these people that act like, see, he knew what he was talking about. Usually you read mind confidence like yo, I've checked it out, and I highly recommend nobody reads. It's the same as a communist manifesto, like it's it's a literature by definition, it's not something that you should like apply to your life by any means.
Speaker 4: No, but absolutely not anyway, and that I do find it just whenever Rudolph Hess was a the Nuremberg trials, right, Basically, he gives a statement where he makes a claim that the highest levels of leadership during as far as within Nazi Germany during World War two were under mind control, right, and I just thought they cut his mic as soon as he makes this statement, which again is in itself almost revealing. But it could also be just an extraordinary claim to avoid accountability for your actions after committing extraordinary war crimes. I mean, it's possible, but if you pair that with you know, obviously Hitler is not only affiliated with the Occult in a very overt way. Obviously this was integrated within the SS, and the highest levels of leadership were even I think it was Himmler himself who bestowed these rings upon individuals, which seemed like this occult context in itself, because apparently they weren't ever to part with the ring unless they died, and even then the rings should be returned only to Himmler personally. And I thought it instantly. I thought of you know, the Hobbits and Lord of the Rings and the Nine Rings of Power and the Necromancer are essentially resurrecting the Ring rates to come back in search of the Rings. It's just like interesting just in terms of the relationship with that Tolkien had with World War One. Obviously he sort of faceted that narrative and plot after the Trench warfare that he experienced at a certain levels. And I do think he was affiliated with the occult and certain ideologies that he was well aware of, if not practicing.
Speaker 3: I don't think that Tolkien was practicing. I think he was very.
Speaker 2: Well read on a lot of these topics for sure. I mean you could look at he was even loud and proud about the fact that The Lord of the Rings has a lot of Christian not symbolism, that's not the way I'm looking for, but there was a lot lot of Christian narratives that were kind of metaphorically put in there in many ways. But when we're looking at the day and age that he was writing this, and the day and age where these key events in his early life led him to become the author that he was, we're talking about how you know, occultism and esoteric knowledge and these secret schools, the Order of the Golden Dawn, Thelema, these types of things that the Oto, all of this started to come into the popular Zeitgey's quote unquote around that time, and him being a very learned, very educated, very well read individual.
Speaker 3: I don't and I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't know for a fact, but I would like to believe anyway that Tolkien was probably read in on these things, but I don't think he was practicing them themselves. But to your point about mind control, the mob is very easy to control right the masses, and that's been shown so many times. An individual to brainwash a person, that takes some doing. It's very possible to do, but it takes work. You just need a key event or two to take place in their vicinity and they will scatter like ants and or attack, and it's there's there's some very you know, very specific things that could be done. And I think that the Nazi regime was very good at controlling the masses, and they used Joseph.
Speaker 5: Joseph was the Minister of what was his name, Minister of Public Enlightenment.
Speaker 4: Propaganda, propaganda, Minister of property, and that.
Speaker 5: Was his whole gig is he used psychology to make the masses be able to believe he did the primal went past the rational and went to the primal fear and nationalists beliefs and be able to hone into the hive mindset.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and put really pushed that narrative.
Speaker 5: I mean without him, I don't think many people would have actually bought into it. But he was so good at using that which also couldn't play into mind control because technically that's a form of mind control with going after the base, you know, your base instincts to be able to control the masses and to sway their beliefs. So it's when they were apart from each other is when people started to have more of their own individual thoughts. But that's the thing. They continuously played it on the radio. They had like every day, they had pretty much meetings where they were all the time, hal Hiler, Hailhiler.
Speaker 4: Like it was.
Speaker 5: Reinforcing this mindset of being a nationalist. And also you didn't want to go against it because you saw what happened to people that that didn't participate.
Speaker 4: So absolutely, Yeah, And I think just as far as like Edward Burnet's and his relationship to you know the just in regard to even his his genealogy, later becoming the founder of Netflix in reality, and all of this just being a direct reference point to the layered and entrenched nature of the psychological warfare aspect of just again, the deliberate deception that is systematically being i think, strategically leveraged against us set at every turn. We have to remain skeptical, we have to try and be as objective as possible, and I try and separate myself from ideology as much as I can as well, because I just feel like it's used as a tool and weaponized against us in many ways.
Speaker 2: It's hard to whenever you can see how the people that are trying to destroy our way of life. And I'm not saying this as an American. I'm saying this as somebody who tries to live a morally upright life right. The opposition to that all happen to be coming at it from a very specific vantage point. So it's like, as far as ideology goes, and I'm not going on a religious soapbox here, but whether that be just basic morals and ethics, it's very clear where their line is drawn. And it's almost like you're forced to go onto the other side of the line. You want to stay as a centrist, you want to stay as a non you know, partisan as you possibly can. But it's like if all of the enemy is stacking up on side of left.
Speaker 3: Over here, I would prefer to.
Speaker 2: Rather be on the side of the right, because these people are living happy, healthy lives, and these people are bloodsucking children for adrenochrome. It's like, God, it's hard for me to say that I'm trying to stay in the center, you know what I.
Speaker 4: Mean, absolutely, buddy, And and it's it's a righteous cause at the very least to try and remain as centered as you possibly can and and insulate yourself from from that that just again, I think it's it's very sophisticated propaganda that they are able to utilize at this point, and it's been structured in a way to where we are all very well conditioned inherently in terms of just from day one, we're inundated, you know, and oversaturated and overwhelmed with this level of conditioning. And also I think so many of us are are are desperate. We're in the middle of an identity crisis in a real way, and more than more than the average person. I would think, uh, just seem to not actually entirely reflect on who they wanted to become at an early age. They maybe it was a lack of self confidence or whatever the case may be, playing the game socially in terms of just within the the public education environment, which is very much a popularity contest, right, and uh, you see how that applies to adulthood and and really just modern culture in general. I mean, this is what makes the influencer industrial complex so so applicable, just in terms of that term and and how much it actually does seem to define. Uh, these these controlled opposition assets that have been strategically positioned, you know, to to essentially run with these false narratives to in my opinion, recorre raw the fleeing majority from the dying last gasp of the mainstream media, who are desperate for an authentic, objective opinion on something are essentially again, there's never been more of an appetite for it, so they're sort of, you know, fleeing to find this in this alternative media and you know kind of networking environment, and unfortunately, these controlled opposition assets are raining them back in and corralling them back into these well established kind of I think they're in reality the concept of allowable opinion and establishment narratives that play into the way in which they want you to embrace the structured system, which again is a false framework, and so you're consistently kind of fighting against your own best interest. Again, so this is the way in which modern society, uh has essentially trapped us to to really just play this this unfortunate We're in this unfortunate position where we have to kind of uh, you know, at every turn the level of of of of kind of like exposure that you have to very much dig below the surface and overexpose yourself to so many of the details in regard to the just again, what is the media cycle? It's it's overwhelming, right, just demoralizing in its essence, and I think that's the overall point in a way, is to keep you from even being willing to engage with it at some sort of intellectual capacity to where you can internalize the information and apply it to your life and and actually pursue individual sovereignty.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm gonna that's just I'm going to be taking that that phrase from you for sure. The influencer industrial complex, and there's so many ways you could unpack that, to be honest with you, because it seems like things go and trends these days, right, And I'm not saying that like it's it's like super.
Speaker 3: Cool to hate the Jews these days.
Speaker 2: Which fine, whatever whatever aside from that, because that just seems to be a hole.
Speaker 3: There's levels on that. But you could even see.
Speaker 2: How certain content creators, whether that's audio, YouTube, whatever, it's almost like they all start talking about the same things around the same time, even if it's a operation from the sixties whatever, they're they're bringing up the mosquito thing, and they all just happen to be bringing it up within about a month of each other.
Speaker 3: And then the next one will be some wild shit that happened in.
Speaker 2: The mid nineties, and they all bring it up around the same time of each other, and it's like, Okay, is it that all of you are unoriginal and you're a piggybacking off of each other, or is it that the algorithms are pushing this shit to us to make that seem like that's what we really need to talk about at this time. Cut to you have the obvious controlled opposition, right, the Canice owns the Tucker Carls and the Nick Fuint says the oh what's your boy? That he's a former kickboxer that thinks that he's like super manly but he actually sucks nate something many blonde No, the dude in Romania that got in trouble for sex trafficking.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: I hate that guy.
Speaker 4: I was like, don't say.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no. Might be many things, but controlled opposition is.
Speaker 4: Not that okay.
Speaker 2: But it's almost like you could see how these people they like, they play their roles extremely well. Hell, I'll even go into the realm of who's the young Turk, the bitch boy that everybody thinks is super good but he's god.
Speaker 4: Awful actual young Turks? Is that what you're saying, that.
Speaker 3: The young Turk's nephew?
Speaker 4: Oh god, yeah, yeah, yeah, h ship what's his name?
Speaker 3: Chae Gavera? Damn it.
Speaker 4: No, he might as well be.
Speaker 2: He might as fucking well be. But yeah, that guy, he's not worth even mentioning.
Speaker 3: But you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So they play their roles to the that's the fucking guy, that's the guy that bitch you know, he takes it, you know, he takes in the air.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, fine, I'm not whatever you could be getting.
Speaker 4: He's abusing his little dog and everything.
Speaker 2: Bro, whatever, And the Internet was mad at him for a second and then just side stepped it because well, you know, no, I don't fucking know. I love my dog. I would never do that. But anyway, absolutely not. But it's like even on the far right, extremist groups like the Nick Fuinteses and the the you know, Andrew Tats and Ship, or on the far left like the Young Turks and the Hassan Pikers and all these types, even though they seem like they're fighting each other, they're just playing their role.
Speaker 3: That it's all it is.
Speaker 2: They're being orchestrated to say these things specifically, same with Candice so and say all the way through it's a it's a oh god, it's a mess. So yeah, I'm gonna definitely start using this the Industrial influencer.
Speaker 5: It's trends so like the so like right now, the lime disease is the big trend at the moment. The you know, artists two is the big trend. The No Kings movement is a big trend. The Palestinian conversation is still on the you know, there's.
Speaker 3: Like people forgot Palestine existed.
Speaker 5: No, they're they're bringing it back. They're bringing it right back. Yeah, they're circle back and right now. So it's it's a the trends are going.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: You could just see it though if you open up your apps, like you'll see it's like regurgitation over and over and over again. It's like the new modern version of the news across the world.
Speaker 6: It's the influencers are the same thing.
Speaker 3: The mocking bird, but on the social media is now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But then it's like, okay, well some of them actually do have good information, and like they they do, you source at least something to give you to go try to dig define more information.
Speaker 4: But then that's part I'm sorry, I was just I think that's the strategic nature of a limited hangout, right, is that you provide this level of information that can be coroborated and also kind of fits a narrative in a way, but then you misdirect the conclusion into this this almost establishment line narrative that that will inevitably lead them back into the fold instead of actually going down the proper rabbit holes. Proverbiabily, proverbiably speaking, whatever the fuck I can't say that for the past week I have been able to say. But the point being is that obviously their intention is to misdirect you psychologically into the wrong conclusion, so you actually won't internalize the proper narrative of how this applies to the overall power structure. And I think when whenever, like my, my and this, this is obviously a kind of like a bird's eye view perspective and an oversimplification in a way. But I believe the foundation of America and much of all of recorded history is very much this cartoonish, naive oversimplification in itself, and is sort of like this black cat, white hat narrative that many people would like to embrace. Right is the reality, But it seems as if, and from everything I can tell, even the foundation of America was a sort of Rosicrucian mission. The vast majority of the just the structure of modern society was very much structured by secret fraternal organizations and powerful influence like you know, the Pilgrim Society and the Anglo American Establishment or the Society of the Cincinnati or or you know, organizations such as this, the Committee of three hundred, you know, you can go into the montpellerin society. There are so many different sort of examples of this that are direct representations of the the quote powers that be, the the you know they that everyone loves to to reference obviously without being able to kind of directly identify who the true power brokers are and and then distinguish between the power brokers and the political puppets, because I think that is the ultimate goal at least it should be for just to kind of provide yourself with a foundation to to kind of engage with with just not only the media cycle, but but if you don't have the ability to even realistically understand how the sort of uh power structure has evolved and and honestly is is uh, then then you'll never be able to identify the root cause of any sort of conflict or anything like this. This, this will be the collateral damage in terms of your inability again to make that sort of delineation for yourself. And and so this is kind of the ultimate struggle that we're all facing. And the reason I think we each probably started a show was just out of desperation, not only to feel isolated in our own ideas and very much at least that was a huge inspiration for me, was that, Yeah, I just felt like an alien, a misfit amongst the general public, right, I felt like I couldn't really quite even strike up an average conversation with anyone for fear of for fear of just you know, insulting their you know, delicate sensibility and inability to you know, separate you know, and think in this nuanced way, right, utilizing critical thinking skills because they were never taught these things. You have to sort of, you know, manufacture these skills on your own, right, And I think that is the inherent disadvantage we find ourselves at in the current construct of the power paradigm, because we're not intended to actually be able to hold power accountable.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that's definitely as far as why like this show was created. It was almost just kind of started like a hobby because we love talking about conspiracies. But to your point, man, it's very difficult for me to have regular conversations with you know, what you might call normies because they know that I'm a professional conspiracy theorist, and so I'll get asked some off the wall question, and it's like, look, I'm down to give you an off the wall answer, but like we got kids running around, like we're over here at a softball game right now, like we're at a family dinner. Like maybe now's not the time and place to explain to you what a dream or chrome.
Speaker 3: Is, but like, yeah, I can show enough explain it to you. What have you heard a frazzle drip? Or how how much time he got that?
Speaker 4: Really you know exactly?
Speaker 5: But yeah, I did want to say though, with the whole influencer thing, I think the with meta taking over and the control of the Internet and being able to scrub it is a huge thing. We're just talking about it beforehand before we start shooting about this whole thing with Walt Disney and him supposedly not being cry and it's like, okay, well here's the thing though. They can change all of the information on the Internet overnight and none of us are going to know unless we're backing things up consistently or printing them out and stuff. And so that's a big thing too, is they're giving breadcrumbs and then if you actually read into what they're saying, some influencers, I'm not going to say all, but I've found that the ones that are more obscure or little they actually do the deep dies and are really trying to present real information rather than the main ones that seem to be pushing the same narrative on repeat but then giving you little clips or random like for using Epstein's you know, giving you a foul number. But that foul number, if you actually pause on it and go look it up, is not a existent. That's really frustrating because it's like misinformation on top of it, and then you have the media or meta erasing everything and so or changing the narrative, and so even when you try to find the truth now it's going to be even harder for you to find the truth too.
Speaker 6: So that plays all into this whole thing.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent agree. I mean that Orwell's memory hole is alive and well right, and I think they've weaponized that concept very much as well. Just the digital just the ability to again as you mentioned, sort of manipulate and almost you know, just in terms of racing history and in real time, as far as the online reality of even just search results being cultivated through Google, which we all know at this point, what's the parent company Alphabet. It was financed by the CIA's venture capitalist firm. You know. It's just like you Tell and You Tell, and entirely coincided with the DARPA project, the Lifelog project, which inevitably the very day that Facebook went live, you know, the Darper Lifelog project ended. And this is just it's it's undeniable at this point that we've been kind of I think the digital age was sort of cultivated into these digital gulags, very much so in terms of ideology and so just in in even the context of kind of like and I'm not I don't know Ian Carroll personally or anything, but he fits into that category for me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, bro, I wanted to like him and I don't. I don't hate him. I should give that distinction. That being said, Bro, he was a big liberal mouthpiece for years and years and years. Then woke up one day and it's like, wait a minute, Oh do this type of content blows the fuck up overnight. He's walking out the had bracelet one and I've heard so many.
Speaker 4: Had got the Kabbala brace like the glass Wexner.
Speaker 2: And then he's like, this was actually a gift from my girlfriend's father. So it's like, no grown man buys another dude bracelets? What the fuck you're talking about?
Speaker 4: Boy? But like whatever most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, And.
Speaker 3: Then he's going on and on and on.
Speaker 2: If you look at his talking points, they are very very nick Fuintzi.
Speaker 4: Absolutely yeah, I mean, even to go on Tucker, which again another glowing representative of the influencer industrial complex, even though you really should just fit under the CIA umbrella at this point, Voice of America, anyone, do you know who his father was? Anyone?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 4: Why why do people not really just peel below the surface level for a brief moment and the world opens up and you realize care genealogy matters. Yeah, I know, you're absolutely right, And.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, if it's not them, then they're not going to do the research on their own. And I understand a lot of people not having time though that's a part of the whole construct is running is so ragged to where we don't have time to actually want to sit or have time to focus on this and then introduce electronics and how it's actually destroying our brains and causing dementia early on. I mean, the more people in their thirties have been diagnosed with dementia than ever before, and there's a reason for this. And so add all that together and then give make it almost impossible to find true information. People are not going to know what to listen to, and so they're just listening to whatever their algorithm is pushing at them. But which is interesting because your algorithm, it takes like weeks to reset your algorithm.
Speaker 6: Once you've mastered it.
Speaker 5: It does not want to change and it does not want to show you new ideas or anything like that. So I have like multiple accounts that do different things, and it's each one of them will show different things. I made one to be showing like liberal stuff just for the sake of seeing the dichotomy between the two, and it's insane. You have the left one just going off on a rampage. You have the right one going off on a rampage, and it's like, okay, So both of these sides are being fed all this propaganda constantly, and then on top of all that, they have no time to do their own research. They're listening to what their friends are saying. They're listening to what is constantly being shoved down their throat. From every angle, and.
Speaker 6: Then they're just taking it as truth and then they're.
Speaker 5: Just face value. TikTok told me, so it must be true. I'm sorry what Rock told me? So it must be true. And it's like, no, let's chat GBT is. People are boycotting and chat GBT because they're like they lie to us.
Speaker 6: It's like, well, no, shit, Like it's a program. They can program the data into it. It's taking data, and then they can control what is being shown.
Speaker 2: To you and start taking the most most used Google queries and running that as if it's factual information.
Speaker 3: It's not actually fact checking itself.
Speaker 6: But I highly doubt.
Speaker 5: I want everyone to google something like a conspiracy and go to like page one hundred and then see what actually is pulling up when you start getting yeah, you can't keep like you keep clicking and clicking. I've gotten to about like page eighty seven, and then all of a sudden, it's like nothing else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait what.
Speaker 4: It really is? Yeah it is the memory hole that we were just kind of illustrating in a way. But yeah, I feel as if there is this level of mind control that's been achieved that I think is underacknowledged, right and I think that it can. I mean, honestly, you can trace this back in a fascinating way. But just I went through the Artichoke documents recently and then again I actually saw the Daily Mail had sort of this viral article for a brief moment in the past couple of weeks which directly referenced the Artichoke documents and.
Speaker 2: Talked about yeah, and that became mk ultric correct, Yeah, okay mare on the same page.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, And there were hundreds I think maybe even one hundred and fifty nine CIA subprojects for mk Ultra. And again that's just in itself, like how much did did they order to be destroyed? Essentially when I whenever I believe it was, who is the director of the CIA at that point, I'm forgetting his name right now, but shit, anyway, point being.
Speaker 6: I'm with names.
Speaker 5: So what are the so for those that don't know, what are the art Choke files and like what do they actually stay inside of them?
Speaker 4: Well, specifically I went through this this document from nineteen fifty three, I believe was was the specific document I went through because it was and this was all disclosed just as basically this this art article was published in the New York Times exposing the mk Ultra program, and Seymour Hirsch was behind this and responsible for it going public, and it's what urged a lot of the committee hearings for public transparency and disclosure back as far as just in terms of the Church Committee hearings obviously following the jfk assassination, but before that you also had these public transparency hearings that were in regard to specifically MK Ultra, and it was it was very interesting because many of the art Choke documents were made public at that point, but it was very difficult if you if you can imagine just the historical context of being able to even sift through this archive of documents, you'd have to physically get copies of these documents to even actually reference them in any real way if they're not referenced directly in real detail in published artic and so this is imagine a world in which you had to do that much leg work to be exposed to information that would run counter to the official narrative in so many different ways. Right, But this specific set of documents comes from January of nineteen fifty three and it was entitled Outline of Special h cases, and I thought instantly hypnotize right, Obviously, hypnotism cases is what they're referencing, and especially in context, it's undeniable, and basically what it outlines is in all of these cases, the subjects have clearly demonstrated that they can pass from a fully awake state. So think obviously of free will right fully in a free will awake and you know, in terms of and control of themselves right psychologically speaking, and they can pass from a fully awake state to a deep he controlled state via the telephone via some very subtle signal that cannot be detected by other persons in the room and without the other individual being able to note the change. Now, obviously multiple personality disorder, dissociative identity disorder or play a key role in I think specifically the child sexual abuse is also you know, a vital part in terms of the ultimate formula that they rely upon and utilize to administer these alters psychologically in the victims, because prepubescent victims are apparently more susceptible psychologically to this this sort of you know, level of trauma basically activating these alternative personalities, you can apparently acquire hundreds of alters as a victim, especially a child victim, And I found that just it's incomprehensible in a way, right, And I'll never forget reading through the Detroll dossier when I covered the Mark de Troil case from Belgium. So he's a prolific pedophile. And unfortunately, I think that entire network was a result of the unholy alliance post World War Two between the Vatican, the CIA and essentially organized crime. Right, and you have these various factions that are very much facilitating this underground network and systematically entrenching it internationally.
Speaker 2: I'ious of a great example of this. Look up Operation Gladio and Propaganda Duet. We've done episodes on this before, but basically it is a direct connection between Italian mafioso factions, the Vatican proper and international propaganda lines. And there was murders associated, there was esoteric groups. They basically ran the entire government of Italy. Just to your point, there's a lot of examples like that. That's just an easy like that's a quick Google starch to wait for anybody who's curious. But yeah, one.
Speaker 4: Hundred percent, and you know the Nazi rat lines that were set up in that very systematic network that you reference just now. It's it came up. And that's why we were for so often on the shows that I do with, especially with Jose, we kind of have defined it as modern gladio and the modern strategy and strategy of tension at play, and we see it just recycled and resurface so very often in its modern form. And I view Columbine as a direct result of a domestic gladio operation. And I think Wade Michael Page was a key operative in the hit teams that went to Columbine that day. I think that's why. I mean, you had witness reports of a dozen shooters. I mean, it was fascinating when you look into the details. So why was there shooting still happening inside the school three hours, four hours after the shooting began. It's just and by the way, the shooters were allegedly dead already while shooting was still taking place inside the school. There's so many different anomalies within this case. But Wade Michael Page was a key operative. He, by the way, went to Fort Bragg as a psychological warfare planner, right, was an operative that learned within the context of psychological operations at Fort Bragg and then received this strange discharge for being drunk on duty allegedly and in reality it seemed like some sort of timic based sheep type of scenario where this is in nineteen ninety eight. He's given this false narrative to allow him to integrate himself under a new name. By the way, it was Wade Michael Page, wasn't his original name, and he had, of course conveniently grown up in Littleton, Colorado, and gone to I think it was the I'll have to pull my notes here in a moment and I'll tell you what high school he had attended, because there were two separate high schools he went to in Littleton. I think El Paso County was one of them. But anyway, the point being, he gets this discharge and he conveniently shows up in Littleton just as Columbine occurs, right just before Columbine was given the green light. He shows up, and he's living two miles away from Eric Harris, two miles away from Columbine specifically the high school, and a little bit over two miles away from Black Blackjack pizza restaurant that Dylan Thiebold and Eric Harris both worked at and a lot of members of the Trench Cote mafia apparently went to and met and were organizing there. Apparently that's where they set off a lot of different fireworks and explosive devices, not only fireworks on the rooftop, but explosive devices in the bathroom, ice bombs like This is where apparently they expressed and explained to even the owner how they got all the black powder that they created the pipe bombs with was from shutting down a fireworks stand and apparently taking all of these fireworks that they were gifted for helping them shut down the stand, and then going up into the mountains. And Eric was was basically you know, pulling the black powder from the fireworks and then creating pipe bombs and testing them in the mountains. His dad even just so happened to find a pipe bomb in his room just before the event goes live at Columbine, and instead of reprimanding him and obviously you know, just giving him some sort of, yeah, consequence for his actions, he takes him up into the mountains and they blow it up together. And basically what happened, by the way, he has a very strange military background. I believe Eric Harris was actually essentially traumatized in a mind control behavioral modification research experiment at Plattsburgh Air Force Base, and he was even living there with his father after the air Force base was actually shut down, right and no one from the outside, from the public was even allowed to enter the area. It's kind of interesting, but apparently they have an eighteen level subterranean bunker system underground under the base, and this is where this experimentation was being conducted by psychiatrists, and they were even sexually traumatizing the individual victims, which were basically just test subjects on the base, and Eric Harris allegedly was one of them, and even went on record with a friend telling him that he couldn't wait to get out of Plattsburgh because he was on Plattsburgh little league team, the baseball team as well. There's a whole, uh, you know, legitimate record of him being there just before he moved a little ten. But anyway, I'm sorry to be so off piece. Obviously that's an entire different subject, but I.
Speaker 2: Don't think I've ever heard all of this about Columbine before, So you've given me a whole rabbit hole to dive into now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well it's fascinating because there's a there's a reference point in terms of Michael Aquino, who I believe was the sort of project manager of the Monarch Project, which or you know, uh, just trauma based mind control is truly what you know, uh, the Monarch Project was. And and if you realize that that apparently this comes up in the context of Columbine, which is fascinating. And as far as Michael Aquino even allegedly being involved with something called the Star Chamber of the White Eagle Underground.
Speaker 6: That just that just sounds like wow.
Speaker 4: So this is to me, it's uh and let me say it right this time proverbial smoking gun. There we go. I actually said it probably okay, So honestly, it was this investigative memorandum. It was a confidential investigative memorandum that I found on the White Eagle Underground, and it was implying that the group itself was actually a cult that consisted of high level rogue intelligence agents. And and now keep in mind this is coming from the perspective of a local investigator who I think is in far over, you know, as far as like he's in over his head, in my opinion, and he's not quite able to you know, identify and acknowledge this this sort of strategic cabal that has been domestically uh you know, positioned to carry out green light, golt gladio operations. Uh, you know, within the EU WES in its modern form. And so this is again in ninety eight leading up to nine to eleven, right, not just Columbine, but nine to eleven is waiting in the wings, right, just about to take place. And and so the point being is that I don't believe these were high level rogue intelligence agents. I think these were intelligence agents that were acting you know in this as a part of the role they were supposed to effectively pursue and achieve and facilitate, right and basically you know, in terms of this domestic operation. And this is something that became very obvious to me whenever see I've covered many different sex you know, child abuse and sex trafficking networks unfortunately over the course of the podcast, and you know, from the Finders to Franklin to mc martin, West Point Persidio. I mean there's just been mark tu troux obviously, as I mentioned, and and it's never ending unfortunately, and so it seems as if there has been a a basically this very well established pedophile underworld that most people fundamentally don't even want to acknowledge, because, my God, imagine the implications of this, right, the threat in which we truly face, and the you know, the threat that that this network poses against society at large, and and you know, the vulnerabilities of our children and things of that nature, that that if you just think for a brief moment and and follow that thought through, Yeah, then it becomes such a sinister kind of a concept that that you don't want to imagine this, right, let alone face it head on with sinister details describing the levels of abuse, these these poorness that children endure.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: And that's something that I've tried to personally remind myself. As much as I want to turn a blind eye because of my delicate sensibility, God forbid, I have to actually read about what they went through.
Speaker 2: Imagine again, the Epstein files have confirmed that not only is this going on, but what we have been saying for years that people thought we were crazy about, is that the elites of the world are sending their children to be traumatized and abuse in these ways at a very early age.
Speaker 3: I just had this conversation with a family member. It's like there were why.
Speaker 2: I'm like, because MK Ultra taught a few key things that, no matter what, are very very true. And sexual trauma done to a child at a very early age rewires their brain like it actually like fucks up the circuit boards and reconnects things in a way that if done properly and if rebuilt properly, this becomes the alpha type personality that could run the world if that's cultivated and done the right way. So these elites are sending their children to Epstein Island or to these horrible situations. Look at John bon A Ramsey at this point, I am completely convinced that Epstein himself is the reason why she's dead, to be honest.
Speaker 3: But anyway, it's it's not just lame.
Speaker 4: Maxwell looked very similar to that.
Speaker 3: Yes, profile, Yes, dude, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: And so it's not just the kids that are being abducted and sold into slavery, which is equally that's happening.
Speaker 3: It needs to be stopped, and that's evil. We need to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yes, But then when you find out that like oh no, no, Like, for sure, Biden probably sent his daughter off to have this done. Trump very possibly may have had his children had this done at.
Speaker 3: An early age.
Speaker 2: Everyfer's like what, And I'm like, listen, I'm not saying that as a fact. I'm saying there is a pretty decent chance that any fortune five hundred company CEO that didn't build their company from the ground up, you know what I mean, somebody who started off at the ground floor and now they're at the top scale. Somebody who was born into that wealth at least two generations, probably are letting their kids have some horrible shit happen to them on purpose. And it's it's an ugly underbelly, but it's still that doesn't make it not true exactly.
Speaker 4: And and that's the thing with like the elites being willing to sacrifice their own children, that is a concept that's difficult for many people to to, you know, sort of accept and I understand why because they're obviously this is a direct application to their own lifestyle and not being able to consider this this not only different way of life, but the way in which these people are are practicing and exercising this, I think deep level of occult ideology that that has been just in a real way, it's it's kind of been not only well, it's at a level where it's kind of under it's under the radar because it's it's not necessarily overtly being practiced, right, So obviously you have to provide yourself with the avenue of exposure and window into the level of this being a reality for you to even consider it, because again, it's like they've they've been able to facilitate the cover up in a way by associating many of these ideas with as as we've mentioned, the influencer industrial complex, the mockingbird media has been well in place for for generations, and so all they've had to do is trigger that individual asset to run out and the shout from the rooftops this overwhelming, let's just say, extraordinary, extraordinary narrative that's almost unbelievable, and and prove that level of kind of it's a way to undermine the credibility of the narrative in general by again like this, almost.
Speaker 2: How many whistleblowers come forward just for the media to say, oh, Martin Lawrence went crazy today, Oh, oh Richard Pryor went crazy. Day, Oh, Dave Chappelle went crazy and went to Africa. It's like, and that's just the celebrities scale right, How many of these whistleblowers that are actually privy to real information try to come forward? Just have every single media outlet doesn't matter, Foxy and Inn left right, doesn't fucking matter. All of them will start making jokes about it. Saturday Night Live will start running a skit about it. Right, it's a whole thing. And that's been, like you're saying, for generations, that's been in place. So even if you do get some Dudley do right type that these kids had this going on, one of these kids breaks out and perfect example, Corey Feldman. He has been going on and on since he was a child about the abuses that happened to him as a child in Hollywood and his friends. People shit on him for years until now now all of a sudden, people are rewatching these interviews that he gave and it's like, wait a minute, he's been saying it's the whole time.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, yeah, y'all thought the whole time. Y'all just thought that he.
Speaker 2: Was a little raw because they kicked him out of Hollywood no, but that's the narrative exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: And you know what's so fascinating is that there's a reference point too. Now. They apparently have programmed individual victims through this mind control process, especially the monarch process, specifically with these alters that would be triggered just by a code phrase, right, even just the code word, that they could essentially trigger the individual asset into that alternative personality that would then be programmed to discredit them in the eyes of the authorities, so they couldn't blow the whistle. This was legit a process. And and I have a clip I'll actually pull in just a moment of Paul Banassi outlining and illustrating this specific thing why he wouldn't and the reason why I brought up that artichoke document, because they could allegedly trigger an individual from a free will state of mind over the telephone with a single phrase. All the way back to nineteen fifty three.
Speaker 2: The plot of American ultro boy picks up the cell phone, he gets told eight random words. Next thing, you know, he breaks out into some sort of a super fucking spy thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And then they even joke about that in the Zoolander movieland they brainwashed him to kill the old boy from Malaysia.
Speaker 4: As a Menurian candidate.
Speaker 3: And they we all laughed.
Speaker 2: We thought that was a joke, and it's like, oh you think, do you think these are yokes up in here?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 4: It's it's so insane. I know. When I actually did an an interview, an episode with William Ramsay from William Ramsey Investigates, I had him on to talk about the Manchaean candidate the nineteen sixty three film, right, and it's so fascinating. I think Frank Sinatra and Angela Lansbury are among the cast. And when you watch it through, it's basically you have the main character, right, who's essentially Raymond Shaw is his name, right, And basically it outlines the Phoenix program.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: I think they were in Korea. I believe it was not Vietnam. I think it was Korea.
Speaker 2: It was long I wouldn't be able to tell you, but yeah, yeah, yeah, and they basically their military unit gets you know, taken as war prisoners essentially, and during that time they are are taken through this excruciating program of mind control basically and essentially they programmed them to become manchurians, and one specifically that they want.
Speaker 4: To actually carry out the tar targeted assassination within the domestic us after he goes back home. And so basically they are given this false story of how they were taken in as prisoners and tortured in One of the individuals within the unit was unfortunately murdered within that process, but he died a hero and never gave any information up whatever the case may be. In reality, in their minds, they all believed that they were in this hotel lot, basically this event center room in a hotel, and it was all these old women who were talking about this floral presentation that all about these these gardening flowers and things of that nature. And so they're all sitting there kind of confused, but voluntarily, you know, participating in a way and remaining silent. But in reality, it was a room filled with military scientists who were conducting this ongoing behavioral modification experiment on these American soldiers who were allegedly, you know, taken hostage or as warp prisoners at the time. But the point being is that throughout the process, you see that his mother. So it's like this Oedipus complex playing into it all, which is very interesting. His mother's the Angela Lansbury character, but she's like this hard woman who's like this aristocrat who is very obviously you know, the head of this snake that's attempting to administer an internal military hunt a fudeta, but through violently targeting an individual, the president, for an assassination. Now, the whole plot is centered around this kind of Soviet conspiracy, right, which very much is layered into modern Gladio and just the Gladio operation at large. It was allegedly to combat the Soviet threat, when in reality they were just staging. I think they were very they were structuring the foundational pillars for the international network that they still are very much utilizing to this day. And so what I found crazy is that they utilize the deck of cards right for one of the code symbols that would activate the secondary layer of programming in Raymond Shaw. And so he gets back home and the first way they trigger him is they call him and they give him the first trigger phrase. The phrase itself is this Raymond Shaw is. As soon as he confirms and says yes, they say you should pass the time by playing a little solitaire. Boom, the first layer of programming was triggered, and he instantly grabs the deck of Solitaire and he starts playing the deck. And as soon as he plays the red Queen of Hearts I think it was might have been the Queen of Diamonds, but I think it was the Queen of Hearts. He plays that card and it activates the secondary layer of programming, and he's instantly suggestible enough to go through with what the physical action of what they had programmed him to effectively pursue and go through with. And so that's when Frank Sinatra enters the bar after he's triggered, and he doesn't even acknowledge him. But when Frank Sinatra comes down, sits down and he doesn't even acknowledge him, and Raymond just walks out of the bar, and then Frank follows him all the way to like this lake, right, and he just jumps into this freezing lake in the dead of winter, and he wakes up after like the harsh weather change, you know, and the temperature change and everything else wakes him up from the original programming, and he sees Frank Sinatra, like, what are you doing?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: As he comes to his rescue, and he had no recollection of what he had even done, why he had even done it. And later on in the film, they actually call him back because it was just before the event was supposed to transpire where he would commit the assassination. They call him back into the institution where they actually have a whole section of a a floor that's isolated for this domestic operation, specifically only for the operatives involved, so the public couldn't stumble into, you know, how it was being This was sort of the covert headquarters. And basically what they did is ran a false narrative in the paper claiming that Raymond Shaw had actually gotten hit. He was hit by a car in an accident, a vehicle accident while he was out jogging, and now he was in for surgery or whatever at the specific hospital. And in reality, this was a cover story for them to confirm that the programming because apparently it has a shelf life and allegedly, if you do not reinforce the programming, then allegedly they can phase out of the programming and no longer go through with the operation, and so they wanted to reinforce it and make certain that it would actually work whenever it was greenlit. So he is given the task of going out and committing just this you know, murder out of basically with no intent or motive whatsoever, just to make for certain he would go through with the act, and it also would reinforce his programming along the way. And so I just always found that to be perfectly you know, applicable to exactly how the operation itself and the sophisticated techniques that they utilize. It legitimately is Sir Hans Sirhan to a t, right, I mean, that's what it is. Where the psychiatrist goes into the jail and he takes Sir Han, he puts him in a hypnotic trance, right, and Sir Hank goes into the hypnotic trance. Actually, I should pull up that story because it's fascinating.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: It was during my RFK assassination episode where I obviously had no choice but to cover the mind control aspect of the case involving Sir Han.
Speaker 2: Anybody, man doesn't know if you've heard the name of Sir Hans, Sir Han, this is the dude that killed r f K RFK Senior and uh allegedly, allegedly, even though he has no recollection of his actions.
Speaker 3: He's in jail. I didn't he just get out recently or he's about to get out something on.
Speaker 4: The so actually, even r F K. Junior, you know, say what you want about him. Obviously he's he's even implicated in the Epstein Networks suspicious death of your late wife my friend. Yeah, she she stumbles onto his perverted sex diary and all of a sudden she's hanging in a suspicious suicide. Yeah. Well, anyway, uh, the the the fact of the matter is, uh, you know, R F. K. Junior believes that a man by the name of Fane Eugene Cizar pulled that trigger and murdered his father, and I believe him. I think this is a fact now at this point. And this was a spook who was actually moonlighting as a security guard at the Ambassador Hotel that night. And it's not actually sir so Sir Han.
Speaker 2: Patsy, who was possibly mind controlled in order to be at the right place, right time to do the things. Yes, but he's not the killer in my opinion. Very similar to the Charlie Kirks conversation. I don't think Tyler Robinson is the actual shooter. I think he was told to be at a certain place at a certain time with the backpack for sure, but I don't believe that he actually pulled the trigger that took out Charlie.
Speaker 4: For with you, Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. And and man covering this the specifically, a few of these various assassinations in the past provided me with kind of that defense mechanism whenever moments like that do do transpire, like the Charlie Kirk assassination, and and you see the various patsies and the strategically placed operatives that are drawing the attention from the public and the crowd and things of that nature while the operation goes live. That's that's definitely what took place. And I think that with with sir Han, it's it's very sad because you know, they blamed it on the fact that he was it's so funny because I mean not funny, but but obviously the way it applies and the modern context as far as the propaganda is concerned and in the public perception, uh, they said it's because Sir Han was a Palestinian, right and he was upset at RFK because he just sent some fighter uh jets to to Israel or something and and in no way was that actually what took place. And and I mean there's even this fascinating connection to Henry Loose was a key operative and uh Operation mocking Bird, and it was personal friends with Alan Doles even I found interesting and and basically tasked with with being a key manager, a prominent manager and in the context of Operation mocking Bird. And he ran Time magazine for quite some time and and it was like a media mogul sort of thing. And and he had an article that ran now it was in the fifties. I can't recall what what date it was specifically, I don't have the notes in front of me, but it was it was interesting because it basically and this was someone an audience member who actually sent this to me at one point that showed an entire issue. It was like a skateboarding issue of Time magazine, right, and it was it was very interesting because there's a picture, a few pictures that were taken for this specific you know, article that they published in this this uh specific uh uh just I forget the magazine which year again that that they published it but there was a segment or I mean an article that was ran in it that was given the headline and got the cover and everything, and it was basically on skateboarding in in Times Square, right and also in uh what's the uh? Why am I forgetting the name of the massive park in New York Park? Yes, thank you? And basically this this skateboarding crew, in this culture that was forming in Central Park at the time, right. And there were two individuals that were pictured as a part of this skateboarding group for Time magazine for this issue, and it just so happened to be a teenage Sir Hans, Sirhan and the individual bus boy who was the first person over Rfk's body in the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel that night. And keep in mind, this is the issue of Time magazine that's published by a key operative friends of Alan DoLS in Operation Mockingbird, and Sir Hans featured.
Speaker 2: I can honestly say I've never heard of the thriving Palestinian skateboarder community. That's a new one, you know, especially we're talking circle what this is the nineteen sixties, yes, which skateboarding wasn't even that popular in the United States at that time. In reality, that didn't even really come around until I mean, we could say like the Dogtown Days, right Venice Beach in the seventies, So exactly, the skateboarding race to pop off in the sixties in New York. It's like, ah, that's that's a that's a take, right, that's one of the most has.
Speaker 4: Ever been, one hundred percent. And if I remember, it was like it was in the nineteen fifties that the issue ran. So it was obviously when Sir Hans was a teenager still and he was still a young man.
Speaker 2: Skateboarding definitely was not like a popping off phenomenon in the fifties.
Speaker 3: Neither what the fuck were talking about exactly.
Speaker 4: But Sir Hans lawyers right, and to this day they still argue the fact that that he was under mind control and and a legitimate sophisticated mind control plot whenever he carried carried out his actions in the Ambassador Hotel. And it's interesting because apparently there was this sort of last meeting that took place as far as like this this, so if you remember the mencharanean candidate. The book was written by Richard Condon and it was adapted to film and directed by John Frankenheimer, I believe, and that came out excuse me, it came out in like nineteen sixty two, just before JFK was assassinated, And obviously the plot of that film we just very much illustrated for the audience, but centered around a communist plot to kill the president of the United States, and.
Speaker 3: That was at that time for sure.
Speaker 4: Obviously, so Frankenheimer himself had originally sought out JFK's approval of the film, which is another layer to this. That is something that I think most people are unaware of. But it was all apparently due to the heightened state of political climate at the time in America, right in regard to the Soviet Union, and so I guess JFK urged him to follow through with the project anyway. And so by November sixty three, obviously JFK's been assassinated in Dallas, but the film was even pulled out a circulation until nineteen eighty seven because I think just the direct reference to mind control as a mancharean candidate to potentially I mean, it's too spot on, right. You couldn't have that publicly circulating in cinema, you know, at least publicly available and easy to access at that time for as long as possible, So almost twenty five years, they basically tried to cover up that film from having a deep impact. But I think it was the author, So you know, Peter Lavenda obviously, right, author of Sinister Forces, and and he basically there's this interesting statement that he made about the fact that Frankenheimer around five years after JFK's assassination. It was in sixty eight, just before RFK is killed and MLK and Malcolm X right, they're basically tying off loose sins for individuals in the political environment that they can no longer control and I think have too much influence in terms of the the level of yeah, just they were. They were very charismatic and in phenomenal orders. Obviously they could. They can turn a sentence and and spend a phrase and legitimately, uh, you know, at the very least relate to a very a large audience. And and that's a threat, you know, to to the permanent establishment. And so I think the fact that RFK was significantly I mean, he was about to win the nominee as the Democratic nominee. I mean, he just won califn Ffornia, was off to Chicago, was about to give his acceptance speech speech at the Ambassador and and uh and and that was for the the Democratic primary in California. And that's when he got murdered. Is just before he's about to take legitimate power in DC. And so, I mean, they weren't going to allow that to happened.
Speaker 2: After Jeff JFK I think was under the impression.
Speaker 3: That he was untouchable. I think so, especially with you know.
Speaker 2: His upbringing, the Kennedy class of American royalty that he came from then to get to the presidency, the youngest ever president and all these things.
Speaker 3: And that's why he really didn't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: That's why he had, for example, Marilyn Monroe popping out his birthday caking, basically giving him a lap dance in front of Jackie OO. It's not that he was being disrespectful. He truly thought that he could do no wrong. He was untouchable, right, And so yeah, cut to well, yes, honestly, and with their upbringing, why would they think any different. They lived through the Great Depression without having any knowledge that the Great Depression was going on their their status of life.
Speaker 4: They made exactly Yeah, bootlegging. Apparently the father was into to producing porn, which I was like, whoa early geography. Yeah, I mean that's interesting.
Speaker 6: But that's also the whole story about their sister. What they did to her.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, she got she got the bottomized men, I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then they left her and then they wentn't They weren't allowed to see her too for a long time. The boys just pretty much abandoned her. They didn't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: I don't even Oh they did, did they?
Speaker 4: Oh they all knew?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the brothers.
Speaker 6: No, No, everyone knew that she was alive.
Speaker 5: Everybody knew, and they had left her there and then a lot of them they tried to go see her and stuff, and then I forget one of them. I think it's the sister was able to rescue her finally, after like eighteen years. I don't I watched the whole thing about it, and they broke it all down, and it's just it was horrible, to be honest with you, and they're like, eh, this is you know, it's happened, and it's like, well, fuck you, guys, I'm glad you all died, you bitches, Like.
Speaker 4: Right, I did a horrible so yeah, I did an episode on eugenics and the depopulation agenda and the transhumanist agenda at large.
Speaker 2: And we just knew this last week, dude, Margaret Sanger and planned parenthood and how uns and they were talking about how we have to get rid of too many people. The kindest thing a big family can do is kill their infant, because we have too many people on this earth. It's like, because for decades they were worried about us over populating the earth, now we are looking at a population collapse.
Speaker 3: It's like the entire narrative was bullshit start to finish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. And it's so crazy to you. You look into the Jaffe memo based on on planned parenthood and obviously being responsible for it, and I think it was Frederick Jaffey was his name. He was in charge of Planned parents Hood Population Control Division. Yeah, the Planned Parenthood Population Control Division. That sounds very transhumanist and and and it's a yeah, just at face value, I don't know, but butzation helps you know neonatal and it's it's ridiculous mm hmm. Yeah, And that's exactly why I felt, like, you know, just the level of how they've they've contrived this, the sort of I mean, just the ethical implications of eugenics alone are truly inconceivable at this point, right like that, let alone the moral implications of this, uh, you know, being practiced in a real way, and the bendoz.
Speaker 7: So of it.
Speaker 2: I could at least wrap my head around and let me explain. So, like, let's say that you understand what you're saying. You know, let's say that you are somebody who doesn't have some sort of like family heart degeneration, right like you, you're somebody who you're you don't have diabetes that runs in your family, OBC doesn't run in your family, Alcoholism doesn't run in your family, and you want to choose a spouse who also comes from a line of people that don't have these things because you want healthier children. I could, I could at least understand wanting to choose out good breeding stock for you and your family. And I know that sounds cold and heartless, but like, let's be real, the math being.
Speaker 3: I can wrap around, but the way that they're doing.
Speaker 2: It specifically to cut out certain socioeconomic classes, certain races, certain people of a certain IQ level and all this it's like, you see, now we've lost the plot and then look at it to to today's standards. The ones with the lower IQs are breeding like fucking rabbits. Meanwhile, the ones with the higher IQ that should be having ten kids to elevate the caliber of the human race might have one after they turn thirty five. And it's like, this is not the way it's supposed to be going down, man, No.
Speaker 4: Not, it's yeah, and that's that's why. I mean, what did Margaret Sanger had a project that was called the Negro Project. Yep, that was my favorite project that she had, probably just because of the name.
Speaker 2: She was not shy about her beliefs anything. She hated children, had her own and then let one of them die Like that was we just literally did an episode about this something what was last week, Raven or the week before?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean if you look into the I mean have you done looking into Obviously you probably looked into Epstein and his whole obsession with transhumanism, absolutely, and Bishop and the Crisper Program and all that.
Speaker 6: I mean, but there is an.
Speaker 4: It designer babies, right, Genetic modification.
Speaker 5: Though, Yeah, I mean it's all being pushed forward this year. So they're going to be changing. The world economic form is going to be changing. Their pushing forward with who to change, what is actually ethical and what is not. So we will see there's three there's three things on the docket to be changed, so they could move forward with eugenics in a nice, pretty bow. But there is interesting conversations. I mean, there is pros and cons to certain things that their original Crisper program was creative for. So to be able to eliminate, you know, babies that are born with their hearts out of their chest, to eliminate you know, specific weird diseases, and to be able to just take out those those you know.
Speaker 4: The problems. It never ends there, right with the positive applications of the of the the technology. You know, it's like it they always exploit it to become this sinister form of technology that will legitimately be you know. I mean again, they are not in no way trying to allow us to continually pro create. They're going to legitimately attempt some sort of you know, like not necessarily a one child policy like in China, but there's it's definitely the template you know, and and I think that it's a slippery slope. And and the fact of the matter is, you know, China is essentially the testing grounds in many ways, and Canada fits the bill certainly just and you know, just in certain aspects that I definitely is is exploited to set the precedent for this will then become uh, you know, inevitably it will affect civilian life in the US. And and so it's just a matter of time, right, And I think the more generations are conditioned to embrace these policies that are clearly dystopian in the way they're practiced. And and but I'm not at all trying to dismiss the the positive value of what the technology provides. Obviously. I think it's it's it's, uh, you know, at any point if if we can, we can improve the human race by allowing you know, just at as far as like you would think, that's just sort of an ethical obligation too, if you're about to have a child that would legitimately not survive, right, some things of that nature. And again I'm not trying to draw a firm line in the sand for myself personally speaking.
Speaker 3: No, but that's the problem.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the minorities that they like, the exceptions to the rule to where this type of technology could be a life saving event. But the problem is they're going to try to pass legislation to make the exceptions the.
Speaker 3: Rule, and that's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: And honestly, I have a real deep issue with the World Health Organization being the ones that are debating the morals and ethics of fucking anything. To be completely honest with you, as soon as they started saying that a biological man with a dick and balls could compete in girls sports if his estrogen levels were at a certain point, right off the rip whatever you're considering morals and ethical right and wrong, and you're complete, you've lost the plot. Cut to the COVID conversation, which again they they quickly lost the plot, and it's yeah, it's a fucking mess.
Speaker 4: But one man then, and uh, I thought, you know, obviously I've taken us off the beaten path quite a bit. But the point I was trying to make is I might as well reference that that fascinating story of Sir Han being mind controlled while he was in jail and performing a monkey routine, because again, this is like a. This was probably my introduction to to just the notion of how how sophisticated these techniques have evolved into. This this form of the level of of how much we can exercise free will and the concept of free will in general like legitimately made me question how much we we have real control over our own minds when it boils down to it. And in terms of if you were targeted as some sort of a valuable asset, you fit a profile, whatever the case may be, and they're intending on, you know, activating you in some sort of domestic operation context, I firmly believe that at a certain level it's outside of of our ability to even imagine being able to derail that sort of process. And I always remember that story of that individual who broke into the theme park, the amusement park in Colorado and he committed suicide in the bat after he broke into the female I think it was the women's restroom or something, and he wrote on the mirror that basically he was waking up to his programming and he refused to go through with it, right that basically the moral implications of what he was supposed to engage in, which was basically a mass shooting I think at this amusement park to kill children he was firmly and ethically opposed to. And so he basically was waking up to his programming to an extent to where he was aware that he couldn't control himself. Because again, this is Tamberlinzer and I have in the Boston bombing, who's telling his mother that he can't account for all these losses in time leading up to the event. He's waking up in strange places going how the fuck did I get here? You know, It's like there are moments like this that that I think provide us with a real, uh, just reference point. And again this this sort of introduction at least a kind of valuable avenue into into exposing the reality of how this kind of functions and the impact and implications of when it's directly utilized in this fashion. And when I read this that uh, that Artichoke document that I referenced earlier, right, not not just the hypnotic programming one, but the one that went viral not too long ago, probably a month ago or so, when it was essentially referenced even in the Daily Mail in the UK, which I thought was in and it's talking about brainwashing techniques used on American prisoners in the Korean War, which again directly relates to the manitarian candidate plot that we were outlining. And it talks about these internal CIA memos that suggest that US intelligence feared enemy nations had developed ways to control human thought and behavior, prompting the agency to explore its own capabilities. So in the classified documents, though, you can see directly these long range approach that you know, approaches that they were attempting to engage in. And basically there's a secret program that emphasized long range and long term compounds that should be capable of producing a quote agitating effect producing anxiety, nervousness, pension, et cetera, or depressing effect creating a feeling of despondency, hopelessness, lethargy, et cetera. They also outlined practical considerations for concealment, such as substances that could be introduced surreptitiously in food, water, Coca cola, beer, liquor cigarettes, highlighting the CIA's focus on undetectable methods of influence. So this is all in consultation with the Army Chemical Warfare Service and everything that they were attempting to manufacture at that time in terms of the behavioral modification chemicals that they were utilizing, and these these strange chemical compounds that would would basically eliminate free will, like let's say the Devil's Breath, right, scopolamine. I mean, have you seen that film with Channing Tatum blink twice? Yep, Oh, my god, brother, like that that the perfume that they're using in that film is. And now, don't get me wrong, I think, first of all, I don't think Zoe Kravitz wrote anything, no, no, no. Second, I legitimately believed that the conclusion of that film, the ending is absolutely terrible and obviously is a misdirection for the audience. But I thought the value of the concept, uh you know that was revealed in the plot was just you know, directly almost related to Epstein in a way.
Speaker 2: Right, then we have to look at it in the reality of the time and day in place, right So, like during the Cold War, especially during that timeframe, you know, no idea sounded too fucking crazy. Is if there was even the slightest shot that somebody heard from somebody who heard from somebody.
Speaker 3: Who they swear was really there.
Speaker 2: I promise that the Russians are the comedies have this wild thing going over. They're sending dogs to the moon. Stop fucking everything. America needs to send a dog to the moon.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 2: It didn't matter if there was any actual credible information on that or my control or uh, you know, pro was it stargate or no, not that. That's not the one where they were trying to teach people how to be able to like remote view. We just talked about it and I forgot yeah Gateway project, right, yeah, yeah, exactly, whatever the case was. And then to even further that point, if anybody is curious if this is just conspiracy brew haha, or if there was some real shit to this, let's not negate the fact that in like seventy three, the CI brought forward to Congress their heart attack gun, because yeah, exactly, they heard from somebody who heard from somebody that the Russians probably had this capability, and so they created a fucking nineteen eleven that shoots a tiny damn near needle sized ice bullet with pufferfish poison inside of it that would make the person have a heart attack, and it was completely untraceable.
Speaker 3: And people think that that's a joke. You could look it up right now.
Speaker 2: They brought this before Congress in front of God and everybody, that was on national television. So when we talk about the fact that that's real, and then we're talking about maybe scopolamine or some other type of instantaneous zombie like mind control substance that they were able to lace a cigarette with, or a drink with, or food or any of the like. Yeah, Honestly, at this time, no idea was too crazy for the CIA to throw some funding in, some science behind to see what there is to behind it exactly.
Speaker 4: And they, by the way, they happened to mention the strategic and tactical use of vaccines in that context as well. Yes they did.
Speaker 2: And cut for today when Bill Gates is saying, with the help of vaccines, we could reduce the world's population by ten percent, and the people cheered for this, and it's like, I'm sorry, vaccines you claim are life saving, And in the same sentence you're saying that we could reduce the world's population by ten percent and people are cheering, and it's like, I'm not sure if they were cheering because they are being polite, or if they actually heard what the fuck you just said. But we need to have a different kind of conversation at this time, exactly.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: So at the very least, I want to finally get to that clip that I wanted to show you guys, because I do think it's it's absolutely you know, the way that we can tie it into everything we've been discussing is just, you know, it's it's obviously poignant and relevant and and many people I think are just again not familiar and very much unaware of the reality and how much they've been able to accomplish in terms of these mind control operations and especially trauma based mind control. And I really do think that the you know, the Monarch program and Project Monarch was was and still is to this day, a very critical and viable just sort of technique. And how they not only do you do you have to imagine this sort of avenue of procuring children being like un documented children. And by the way, I found that so interesting. Whenever Matt Gates did come out talking about the NEPHLUM the other day and the alien breeding hybrid programs, he references essentially the fact that illegal migrant caravans are being exploited and that the illegal migrants were being victimized in these alien hybrid breeding programs, right, And just the concept of that was was, you know, it's a little cartoonish as much as it's terrible if that's actually the case. But obviously I'm just thinking about how past the pale we truly are in this kind of clown pilled version of reality that we're facing where the political puppets are so unimpressive. I mean, it's just that face value. You have to you have to just stop and pause and for a moment ask yourself, where am I? You know, It's like what world am I living in at this point where where these individuals are allegedly public representatives and are using language like this.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: But anyway, when it boils down to it, I feel like, since we were discussing Sir Han, it is it is directly applicable to that of the mind control operations that they have, you know, utilized for generations. And as far as some of these again I had mentioned undocumented children being exploited in these in these kind of networks, but you also have, as we have mentioned, the parental aspect of kind of being willing to sacrifice your own children. And I do think that that very much happens as far as like even Eric Harris was a great reference to Plattsburgh Air Force Base and his father, but James Holmes, I mean his his father, right, Robert Holmes, and then Adam Lanza, his father, Peter Lanza. So they were both set to testify in the LIBAR scandal, right, which was the lunder London International Bank and Finance rate. I can't remember now the liboard but what it stands for. But the point being is that this is how you basically rig international interest rates, right for which is how banks effectively are are able to you know, file for loans and things of that nature. And it's it's very interesting. But the point being is that they were set to testify the very year. Actually it was just after the Aurora, Colorado cinema shooting and just after honestly the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting that took place. All of a sudden, Adam, you know, Adam or Peter Lanza and Robert Holmes no longer testify in this ongoing court case involving international finance that we're talking just the level of money that was essentially laundered through that operation. I mean, they legitimately had to change the system, the financial economic system, from Libor to SOFER. I believe so SOFR is the new standard, right, And I mean it's just the fact of the matter is, if you have two fathers set to testify in a major, major international court case that has implications that will brock the international finance world at large, and both their children are activated in a modern Gladio domestic operation where they find themselves basically sacrificed at the end and no longer are the fathers set to testify, and they go missing, basically kind of disappear off the face of the earth. I find that all very interesting, right, And I think that too much of this applies to so many of these high impact events that we've kind of made reference to. But man, when I mentioned Sir Han the fact that he allegedly what endure this form of programming known as psychic driving, I was introduced to this concept. It was one of my I think maybe even my very first episode that I ever did. When I found doctor Ewen Cameron obviously, who was responsible for the Montreal experiments, which was really just the CIA. Basically they essentially kind of like provided themselves with plausible deniability for running mk ultra operations in Canada, and so they outsourced mk Ultra to Canada through the Montreal experiments, and so that's essentially what took place. And doctor Ewen Cameron was a key individual of prominence who helped facilitate and basically ran the Montreal experiments. So sir Han basically and according to Lawrence Teeter, who was his defense attorney, he claims and still believes that sir Han was operating under a sophisticated version of mind control techniques from mk Ultra when he fired blanks at RFK in the pantry, which Lisa Peace wrote a lie Too Big to Fail, I believe, is her her book on the RFK assassination. And she's really a you know, she's a little bit more of a leftist politically speaking in terms of ideology, but she she means well, I think she's just a very anti war person and classical liberal kind of comes from that generation, you know, and it never really grew past that ideological prison that you find yourself in in a way, and so she she still associates many things through that that kind of it's a bipartisan perspective because it's the delusion man manufactured. But yeah, so it's unfortunate. But she she's very valuable resource in certain aspects, and that book is phenomenal on the RFK assassination. And she believes, and I agree with her that RFK or I mean that Sir Han was firing blanks in the pantry whenever RFK was shot at point blank range in the back by than Eugenius Czar and that's why RFK fell on him. Yes, yeah, it's very interesting.
Speaker 2: But even up until recently, right like mk ultra, we as conspiracy people, right as in the truth or movement, we understand the levels of truth that are associated with this. The vast majority of American citizens might have heard of mk ultra.
Speaker 3: Maybe they believe some of it's real.
Speaker 2: Maybe they think that, yeah, the CIA probably did something to some people, but like that was way back, and like a lot of people aren't fully aware of the levels and the depths that are associated with mk ultra. And then to say that, oh, yeah, my client who is in jail for this crime was a victim and they've been saying this for years. By the way, it's in like a new revelation. They've been on this bandwagon for a while. As far as Sir Ham being an mk ultra victim, we can understand why the public and why the courts heard this and said, yeah, right, okay, he was taken by a three letter agency and brainwashed to be a killer. Sure, But like now we look at it and it's like, okay, actually, there's a lot more things that line up as far as that's concerned. But I mean, that's only recently where that really started to become a normal conversation for people to start questioning, you.
Speaker 4: Know, absolutely, And I do think that you imagine in nineteen sixty eight when this all takes place.
Speaker 2: A year before we allegedly put a man on the moon, like just we're all clear, allegedly Vietnam's going ham all of this, and it's like the people were not ready to hear that the CIA is brainwashing mental patients, you know what I mean, and just dropping the massive amount of lsds to five year olds just to see what the fuck would happen. Like, that's not a comfortable conversation that people wanted to hear about, not at all.
Speaker 4: And it makes all the sense in the world that it would be impossible for a majority to be willing enough to and open minded enough to accept this or even consider it as a reality. But yeah, hindsight's twenty twenty, as they say, right, and once once you're overexposed and you've had enough pop culture references as well, which definitely revelation of the method is real and has a deep impact and on just the concept of allowable opinion. Right. And as time goes on, you know, the more people are exposed to these concepts, they'll become a little more willing to imagine a world where it's possible. And that's where we have to find ourselves. We have to do that painstaking work in order to position ourselves in a proper place just to be able to digest what everything that is coming at us in every direction. I mean, again, we talked about the demoralization aspect of the media cycle. It's far more than that, you know, the level of as I mentioned that that crazy context, the art to choke with with the long range turn, you know, and long term benefits of these potential kind of uses and sophisticated methods of just even poisoning the water supply or something of that nature, Right, It's like, how much have we honestly been chemically conditioned as a population at large to become susceptible to some of this and vulnerable to levels of programming and levels of mind control that maybe we're not even aware of. And that was something that I thought of when I kind of went back over that revelation, was that how have I been actually directly affected by the chemical compounds in my environment right that have over the course of my lifetime had some sort of accumulated effect on just my perspective, you know, and my ability to interact with the world. And if you're willing to ask those questions and reflect enough on yourself and who you're becoming then and the ideas that you hold close and dear to your heart. And so that's that's hopefully how you can and at the very least course correct, you know, and and not fall into the traps that are preordained to to you know, lead us into a specific outcome. And that's all that I'm hoping to achieve. I mean, by these having these conversations, all I'm ever presenting is information that just was extraordinary to me that that kind of like it shocked me to my core and and resonated with me at a level to where I thought it almost kind of helped me redefine how I engaged with the power paradigm at large, and and all of all of the various levels of how it factors into Yeah, just again, this environment is is uh, yeah, we're at kind of an unprecedented moment in human history, and I think that none of us know exactly how to proceed. We're doing our best. And as long as you're doing your best and you're critically thinking through every step, then hopefully you'll find yourself in the right place and ethically speaking, right, because I think there's so much deception out there attempting to you know, appeal to your it's a it's appealing to emotion more than anything, because they that's how they set the traps, right. They want this over emotional reaction, so you need jerk into the wrong conclusion and and in reality, they you've taken the bait right and and unfortunately you won't be able to actually again acknowledge or identify the root cause. And and how on earth can you can you proceed forward with an ideology intact or or a foundation, uh you know, in place to not find yourself falling victim to the very same methods of deliberate deception that have you know, permeated through society for generations and and and cultivated the false framework in which we engage with reality in And that's what I view for if, for example, the psychic driving technique that Sir Han allegedly endured, doctor Ewan Cameron that I mentioned had made this famous, and this is all through direct mk ultra funding through Subproject sixty eight, which was the outsourcing of mk Ultra to Canada where he carried out specifically the Montreal experiments. And there's a range of time between like fifty seven to sixty four where apparently doctor Ewan Cameron was responsible for this. Now, many of his patients were at the Allen Memorial Institute of McGill University, and they're all going there for common medical issues, right, common problems like postpartum depression or anxiety disorders. But when they are there, they are actually subjected to his form of psychic driving, this driving technique, and then they're placed into a drug induced coma for weeks at a time. This legitimately appen to a lot of regular you know, ordinary civilians who were essentially just seeking the most standard medical you know, treatment that you could imagine. And some of the reports showed his victims legitimately forgetting their parents all together and thinking that their interrogators were their parents. Now, if you could scale back a person's mind to that level and then legitimately implement a past that entirely you know, fictitious, and they embraced that as reality. Now, this is something by the way, I took a screenshot earlier. Hold on, let me find it, because it was of Paul Binassi, who I mentioned a few times, and I was going back through his his testimony right that he gave during the Franklin court case. Right, I forget which which interview, I'll pull it in a second because it's very important. And basically he talks about how well you can see within the interview the interrogation of Paul Banassi, who's a victim of the Franklin scandal, and Lawrence King right, who basically ran the Franklin Credit Union, the Franklin Credit Union in Omaha, Nebraska.
Speaker 2: And we do end an episode on that one to the Franklin scandal. So this the TLDR of this this dude that was running a bank outpost was also a key figure of a satanic ring that was abducting and sexually abusing and murdering children for sacrificial purposes. It was a whole thing. And this wasn't in recent years. This was like back in the eighties or seventies. If I'm not mistaken, then he got caught.
Speaker 4: Well, it was the exact case. It's interesting because Franklin itself happened basically, the court case between Paul Banassi and Lawrence E. King happened in ninety nine, which is obviously after a little while after the actual case took place, because it was an eighty eight when it actually took place in Omaha, Nebraska, and you have you know, we're talking. Lauren C. King sang the national anthem at the Republican National Convention, right for I think it was George Bush Senior, if I remember correctly, might have been Reagan, but I think it was George Bush Senior, and which makes a lot of sense because it was actually members of his This is so crazy. So his Secret Service. They had a security detail where secret Service was running security twenty four hours a day at the apartment of Craig Spence who was running that was the individual perpetrator that was a CIA asset and a spook right for involved in the Confessions of a DC Madam book with Nick Bryant that he wrote specifically about how basically Henry Benson was running this prostitution operation and essentially was basically Henry Benson was just some closeted homosexual who was attempting to live some sort of lifestyle and in that way right where he was not entirely overt, he was clearly trying to this. He was basically kind of a nerd who was driven into hiring male prostitutes because he didn't quite know how to meet men and things of that nature. It's kind of a sad story, but he's basically set up with, you know, Frank Spence, who inevitably finds out that you know, he actually he had befriended some of the John's right, some of the male prostitutes that he had fraternized with, and essentially they found out that he was very competent in terms of his financials and things of that nature. So he was kind of a high minded businessman in a way enough to be able to run the financials of some sort of operation that would help benefit the Johns more than the actual you know, individuals who were procuring the Johns from the operation. And so he was trying to act in good faith on behalf of the male prostitutes because he was actually just a homosexual who really kind of liked them, right and was trying to do the best for them. And so inevitably this is all in DC right. Inevitably he meets up with this guy by who starts ordering some prostitutes from his service, by the name of Craig Spence, who they called him the Prince of Darkness. It's very, you know, strange that that was actually how he was referred to. But again, this all kind of surfaced whenever this major There was a Washington Times article that was published in like nineteen eighty nine, and it was published in a newspaper with the headline homosexual prostitution inquiry. Ensnares VIPs with Reagan Bush Hallboys took midnight tour of White House. Now, within an hour, the Washington Times would be gathered up and removed. Every issue of this paper would be gathered up and removed from newspaper vendors all throughout Washington, DC. That's how much it impacted the leadership.
Speaker 3: Now I want to ask you this the interview that you have a bonacci how long is it?
Speaker 2: Because realistically we only got about fifteen more minutes or so before we're gonna have to wrap this episode. So I don't know there's a longer one, a short one or what. But if you wanted to go ahead.
Speaker 4: Well, if I could stay on task, man, it would actually be.
Speaker 3: I apologize now, you're good, dude, I love it.
Speaker 4: This is why awesome. And keep in mind, man, like, if you want to speak on like a specific case you know that I've covered in the past, I'm always we could do even parts on that. So at any moment if you want, if you want me to come back on and you want me to cover a specific case, I would more than more than willing obviously to do that. But we're going to have.
Speaker 3: You back on many more times for sure.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you guys. But yeah, this this clip's not very long at all, and I'll try and actually prioritize the one that matters most because essentially there's there's really this never foreseen footage of the Finder's Cult, which I found to be extraordinary, but it doesn't necessarily apply. But at the beginning of the clip is this interesting recruiting technique and operation that the CIA was running in the fifties to essentially provide themselves with an opportunistic avenue to procure children. And so the notion is obviously that this is a longstanding operation and strategic playbook they've been implementing and operating under for quite some time. But in terms of just Monarch in general, because just to make it as short and and uh, you know, just sort of efficient as possible, I guess I should focus on just Banasi in general, so we can provide that clip, and then who we can kind of come to an end. But Banasi obviously suffered from MPD multiple personality disorder. It's now referred to often as the ID, this social of identity disorder, very similar, and he claimed as a young person. I think his abuse began as young as seven years old, as early as seven years old, because he claims at one point during the actual footage of the interrogation he actually switches alters into another person who is he. Yeah, he only responds to as west Lee, and west Lee is basically the original alternate identity that he was provided that was created through the Monarch Project, and essentially this all happened while he's seven years old and during traumatic sexual abuse, and west Lee is basically the alternate for the alternate identity for the child prostitute. And the purpose behind this was for him to obviously strategically gain blackmail on certain political targets, right, which was kind of the context of it. But it's more than just that. There's statements he made where he basically went on a private jet with Lawrence E. King where they went to Vegas, and that as much as Ted Gunderson glows like the sun and was a sort of controlled opposition limited hangout, he is, much of what he presented was actually legitimately true, right, And so it's a difficult task to kind of distinguish what was the kind of what was the deliberate deception he was presenting and in a way that was layered into a lot of the cases that he could and so it's an unfortunate thing you have to kind of remain skeptical throughout his criminal cases. But obviously I think he provided things of very real value that many people could take and run with and dive down these rabbit holes and come out the other end with with real applicable information and evidence that that you can corroborate on your own, so you don't have to rely on solely on Ted Gunderson as a as a resource, right, and and we should as often as possible try and make sure we we legitimately have, you know, just evidence that we've tried to cooberate and substantiate just as much as possible. But anyway, the point being zeb Paul Binosti, obviously he's claims that he was transported across the US, was forced to have sex with various people, now obviously internationally as well, because he talks about being there at the foundation of nambla North American Man Boy Love Association. He says this was a pedophile operation in order to normalize pedophilia.
Speaker 2: Which obviously, like obviously and the fact that they ran for as long as they did still blows my fucking mind.
Speaker 4: Insane man. And this is all like he had an attorney originally Paul Binassi, but his name was he was John DeCamp, the ex senator, right, I believe from Nebraska. Yeah, he was from the district of Nebraska. I believe. But anyway, he inevitably had a million dollar default judgment that was awarded to him and for emotional abuse, battery, false imprisonment, and conspiracy of all things, which I heard was wasn't true obviously, if you know where that term was coined in the first place. The CIA created that term to deflect and undermine the credibility of anyone questioning the Warrant Commission report on behalf of the JFK assassination. You might as well be Lee Harvey Oswald. Uh, you know I if you actually question the Warrant Commission report. And and that was why the CIA created the term conspiracy theorist, because they wanted to use it as a pejorative in order to do exactly that. It was only created for that purpose. So how fascinating, you know.
Speaker 3: All right, let's put it because I know we're gonna have to get out of here, just all right.
Speaker 4: Brother, I'm starry, No, you're good. This is why we say on already dead Schitzo bros. A symbol.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: It's kind of my plights in a real way. But but at the same time, I'm very grateful, you know, because I feel as if it's led me down this path and and it's I've only really benefited from it as much as it's been kind of a character defect at times. But yeah, the podcast, I thank you, thank you brother. Yeah we see. I'm going to try and share it now because be able to.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have to give you permission or whatever.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, let me see, I know I have to share sound there we go. Yeah, oh shit, I shouldn't do an entire screen hold on share the whole screen all right, So obviously what I think is, well, we should listen to this first and then uh, it's created by.
Speaker 7: Our government program which mon and what's Ronnick is an operation that was created by the United States government to trade spies for other countries. They use children for the purpose that they were easily integrated into multiple personalities because they can associate. Program was two, as a young man, get adults who were powerful political leaders in tune positions where they could be compromised. That was your mission. That was the initial mission. The whole mission was for me to go into the military service and become an officer. In a few years after that, retire from the service, not retire after twenty years, but after six years and moved to Germany. And then their initial plan to take over or to run the government was to put me in an ambassador's spot and then later to come back to the United States and to run for an office. And they would be the ones who controlled everything that I did, so you would be an operative, so to speak.
Speaker 8: I would be a puppet, a puppet.
Speaker 2: And you say this plan broke down in nineteen eighty six, but yet you told me that you still felt that you were under the control.
Speaker 7: I am still under the control because they I do not answer phones anymore, because that's how they get the.
Speaker 2: Others to the triggers.
Speaker 7: Would I'll call them. They're not personalities. They contain them memories at all. They would put in as hypnotic suggestions and only come out when, as I said, a code is presented to them. And that happened several times in nineteen eighty nine, which is why Paul and Mikey's memories are so confused. At that time, they were attempting to destroy me because they were attempting to access suicidal personalities and other personalized that would get me in trouble would law enforcement when they programmed the personalities are the triggers as I call them uh huh. They would call me up and they would use a code. I would simply switch into that trigger, go to where they call me to go, whether it would be or you know, when they were playing, cause they would already have the tickets there. They would have the tickets there under a name that only that trigger would know, and go to wherever it was there would be somebody waiting for in essay that take them to where they were supposed to go to bring them back to their put them on the plane. They would come back home, and as soon as they walked in the door, the memory of everything that had just happened would be be rasigned completely.
Speaker 4: Damn as far as safe for legitimately eradicating memories of something that this was split personality spy. It is something they had attempted to cultivate, you know, as early as the fifties, as we had mentioned before, at the very least, I think, you know, there are many things that there's a Project Monarch article written by Ron Patten. Well, you know, we can discuss it at a later date at some point potentially, but the point being is that he goes into the fact that you know, this could very well be there's a level of monarch programming where essentially the altars are actually it's demonic possession in a way. Sure, and it's so fascinating is listening to the language he uses and and the the details he provides makes it very compelling and worthwhile in considering the fact that that this this goes back to ancient human history. Alchemy was was was magic. I mean that's what it legitimately was, and and science, right is what it's evolved into. But in reality it was you know, this is just a different reference point, uh, in terms of the modern prevailing culture and in society at the time. And and the fact of the matter is, i mean mind control was more than likely just a reference to as as possession or things of that nature in the past. And and we've kind of out of context, you know, just misinterpreted exactly what took place. But I do really think this is a longstanding tool of the permanent establishment, and they've been exploiting it to their benefit for for far too long to further entrench this this dystopian agenda and and the ultimate inevitable as I've described it in the past, as a totalitarian tiptoe, which is taking broad leaps at this point, and it's it's up to us to the pushback as much as possible. So on the next one, maybe we can we can get into one of these cases in particular, so I can go into a better detail and have a little bit more preparation for like again, just I think sometimes when you gain that that just descriptive window into the possibilities that have been legitimately corroborated, as as a real life evidence of this taking place and transpiring in a way that you never could have probably conceptualized on your own. How can you move forward and internalize anything without that factoring in, you know? And I can only hope that we we kind of provide people with the starting point and take some of this information and supply it in their own lives and hopefully find themselves in a better position because of it. But I can appreciate you guys more and the opportunity as well.
Speaker 2: Dude, We appreciate you coming on, honestly, you are a wealth of knowledge. We do need to do this again sooner routher than later, and not wait a year between it for sure, for all the cult members that may not know where you're from where they could find you your podcast? Please give yourself all the shameless plugs. Where can the good cult members check you out?
Speaker 4: Hell? Yeah, thank you man? And yeah, So my podcast is the underclass podcast. That's that's basically the Umbrella Project where all my solo episodes that I kind of produce on my own they fall into that category as well as my referring weekly show every Tuesday night, nine thirty Eastern Time with Jose Gallisson from Norway. Jose, we do already Dead and it's a calling show as well. Also we call it everyone's favorite weekly calling conspiracy variety show. So we do our best. It's kind of a you never know where the conversation will go, that's for damn sure. But I feel like we try and to also just in a way almost find the fun in things. As much as this is a demoralizing in terms of just the outcome of things in the agenda at large, we try and kind of appreciate the silver linings, you know, and maybe spend things in a more humorous direction, so we aren't quite as demoralized by the end of the episode, but you know, yeah, but other than that, I have a Paywalt show on Patreon only, and I think even at the lowest level three dollars you can access it. It's called whatever this is with me Brad Binkley from the Propaganda Report podcast and Sam Tripley from obviously tenfoil hats. So it's been a huge blessing and it's always probably the highlight of my week. So other than that, it's nothing beloved for me, and I really do. I'm forever grateful for these opportunities, man, And and when I get to sit down and have a conversation with people like yourselves who are obviously open minded and and I could tell just by meeting you at bro Grove it was going to be an easy conversation. But you know, I'm sorry if I kind of spin off in too many different directions, But brother, we.
Speaker 3: Do the same shit.
Speaker 2: We were all add as fuck over here. But yeah, not we need to have you back on and just go even longer. We are under some weird time constraints on this evening, so we're gonna have to wrap it at this point.
Speaker 3: But honestly, we could do this for.
Speaker 2: Like four hours and probably just keep fucking firing away, but we're gonna have to make this happen. What about your socials? Where can they find you on the social media?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, yeah, you guys can follow me at I believe it's at theater Thug on Instagram thhe Thug and then theater thug awp on on Twitter. And also I have a podcast specifically from my pot or I mean a profile specifically from my podcast at underclass Pod on Twitter and at the Underclass Podcast on Instagram. So that's great.
Speaker 2: Finally, while we're giving the shameless plugs, you might as well give our own shameless plugs for of the good cult members that are seeing this or excuse me, that are hearing this on the audio platforms but would rather see it with their eyeballs. The only place to get the video footage of any of our episodes is to go to Patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy podcast. Over there, there's a couple of things that you'll have at your disposal if you go to that lowest level tier.
Speaker 3: Not only you get these shows a couple of days in advance.
Speaker 2: Not only when you get to see the videos of all of the things that we do, but it's also the only place to get these shows absolutely commal.
Speaker 3: Listen. Commercial suck. Advertisements suck, we know that.
Speaker 2: Kick those ads out of here and come support us directly over at Patreon.
Speaker 3: But also if you go to that Third Eye All the Way Open tier, not.
Speaker 2: Only will you get the things we just listen, but you'll also get to join us every Tuesday night for our cult member live event.
Speaker 3: It's Unhinged, It's fun as hell.
Speaker 2: We thoroughly enjoy our family get togethers every Tuesday night. And also if you go to that Third Eye All the Way Open tier, you'll get to join Raven Lee for her book club every Sunday night.
Speaker 3: Raven tell them the things.
Speaker 5: Every Sunday night, we get together for one hour and basically during the week, I post some questions about the book that we are reading that month, and we just basically break it down and talk about all aspects of the book and maybe how it pertains to real life or if it doesn't. We just kind of break it down and have, you know, a bullshit kind of conversation.
Speaker 6: It's great.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Also go check out Raven Lee's Patreon that she has on her own the Dark Sanctuary link in the description below. Also, come check out Cage to Night on Patreon. To join me for my Wednesday Night Lives where we talk geopolitics, we talk religion, we talk history. It's just an information sharing get together in and of itself. But also if you go to com slash Cult, a conspiracy podcast and go to that top tier, that manic tier, not only will you get everything we just listed this evening, but you'll also get exclusive merchandise mail directly to you from us as a massive token of our appreciation for you supporting us in this way. With that shameless plug out of the way, also we need to give the other ones. If you are somebody that likes to flavor your food, and you like good, wholesome, healthy seasonings, then go to Flavors of the Forest right now and use the promo code cult at checkout see ult to get fifteen percent off your order. All orders over thirty dollars is free shipping to your door. Come get you some Bigfoot breath. We love this shit. I genuinely use it on damn near every meal. It's freeze dried garlic with just a dash of salt. They got regular garlic, A spicy variety, a lion's main variety, a ginger variety. We are working on a Cajun line currently it's fucking phenomenal. If you're like if you like to flavor your food with good, healthy garlic, which I honestly believe we all need more garlic in our lives, then go to Flavors of the Forest and use a promo code CULT at checkout. If you are somebody that likes to uh or would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, then go to link in the description below to Cocsilver dot com and get your start today. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA who's ever handling your retirement portfolio, and ask them what they think about investing in precious metals. I promise you that they're going to tell you at least a portion of your retirement portfolio.
Speaker 3: Needs to be invested in the good shit.
Speaker 2: The best place to get your start is to go to Cocsilver dot com right now.
Speaker 3: Once again link in the description below.
Speaker 2: But now we've got all these shameless plugs out of the way, good Cult members, we need to let you know.
Speaker 3: First of all, Austin, thank you for joining us this evening.
Speaker 2: Everybody, go check out the Underclass Pod, all of his socials, all of his platforms, his Patreon, all the things. But another way you can support the show, good cult members and let everybody know what you thought about all of the things we talked about this episode.
Speaker 3: Would be too. Please hand the five stars that the Shares of.
Speaker 2: Lif suscribes complete but posting reviews, shares it, the frids, the family shares of where Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithmacies across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members.
Speaker 3: Like there are to fight. Ladies and gentlemen, go check out Minimistics job that show.
Speaker 2: And getting the same love respect over there with the five star views and positivity in the comments.
Speaker 8: Come check out the Cage to Knight. Also co check out the Dark Sanctuary and come join each of us for individual patron lives ve us every Monday night in nine pm Central. Links to those are in the description as well. And we thank you for everybody starting going to done so.
Speaker 2: And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy and I'm the Cajun Knight and there's one band important, streaming.
Speaker 3: Vital piece of information you need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 5: Nor pleasure presser