Speaker 1: Rip need ads, so you don't have.
Speaker 2: Come running.
Speaker 1: Just as fast as we can. Shoot's gonna help come.
Speaker 3: Man, this is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martino, Hey.
Speaker 1: Tom Martino here. Welcome to the only show of it's kind anywhere in the universe. I gotta get situated here. What's going on in your life? Man? I mean we had an inauguration, we had We have a lot of positive feelings, a lot of negative feelings. It depends on what side of the fence you're on. I welcome you to the only show of its kind anywhere, as I love to say, because we solve problems, we answer questions, we take complaints, we make life just a little easier if we can. And we take your calls. And I'm gonna go. Calls always have priority. Here. Jay Bretts is with me, by the way from excuse me not Jay. Uh, I'm sorry Henry, which is jaysn And Henry is running the company with his dad.
Speaker 4: I love seeing that, and uh, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I I uh, I'm still working though I'm working my ass off.
Speaker 1: Why is that? And Jay's going around the world having fun? Maybe anyway, Henry, Thanks for being here. We'll get to you in a minute. Here. Lydia, by the way, has a roofing issue, so we'll get right to Lydia.
Speaker 4: I want to remind people of a few things.
Speaker 1: The number to call at any time is three O three Martino now three O three.
Speaker 4: Six two seven eight four sixty six.
Speaker 1: You can call twenty four to seven that number and if you leave a number, we absolutely will get back to you. You can also reach out to us on all social media where you can find me either under Troubleshooter or Tom Martino or helps referral list. And then also you can also you can also get a hold of me at this number at the studio when we're on the air three oh three seven to one three talk seven one three eight two five. This hour brought to you by my man Paul Thewaterman waterpros dot Net. I've said this a lot, you know, I put a lot of stock on health and water is the number one substance we absorb and are get great water.
Speaker 5: Please.
Speaker 1: He has the best systems at the lowest prices, and I'm serious, you will never touch his prices with a plumber. He is low price and quality all systems right now, way way under like thirty six hundred. I believe for anything you need three three eight six two five five five four. So let's talk, Lydia. What's going on, Hi, Lydia, I'm talking Gino. Welcome to the show. What's going on, Lydia?
Speaker 6: Well, I have my mom. Hi, I'm kind of nervased. So I've never done anything like this.
Speaker 1: You're nervous for? What did she say? Nervous?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I did.
Speaker 6: Can you hear me? Okay?
Speaker 4: I can hear you fine, Lydia.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I'm I live out middle of nowhere, so i get really bad reception.
Speaker 1: So your mom having an issue with a roofer, yeah.
Speaker 6: And I am her durable power of attorney, so I've had to deal with these guys. And they did her roof and Aurora and then they did three roofs out in Sugar City, which is like near Rocky Ford and it was supposed.
Speaker 1: To be out. Does your mom own all these homes?
Speaker 6: Yes, she owns both the homes. One home where I live has actually four roofs they did. It's a big property. It's like a little.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let me get this straight. So basically, rather than say homes. Mom owns two homes, but a total of what five roofs?
Speaker 6: Yes, I've been a total of five roofs.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir. Okay, now here's what I need to know. I'm going to ask you some simple questions. What's the name of the company.
Speaker 6: Well, but when they worked in Aurora on the one house, they went under the name of stone Ridge Roofing.
Speaker 1: And how did she find them?
Speaker 6: I found them because when I was out here, my vet was getting her roof done. And she's really a smart she would know now.
Speaker 1: And then what you said in Aurora they were stone Ridge, and what were they somewhere else?
Speaker 6: And then over here in it's Sugar City, but it's to be La Junta, a rocky Ford area. They go, it's Cornerstone Roofing and they are they the same people?
Speaker 4: Are they the same people?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, now here's I need to know the problem?
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, the problem with the home and Aurora is she had the solar panels from like the seventies. They look like pick coffins and they come new flat ones and they they put heat into the house, so they they're they're a little well, they're a lot from like what you see now, and they had gotten damaged in the big storm in I think it was May of twenty three. It was a huge storm in Aurora, and I don't live there, and she was living with me out here, you know, really far away from Aurora.
Speaker 1: Radia and Lydia.
Speaker 4: Let me do it another way, Lydia.
Speaker 6: Okay, well so they let's take one house.
Speaker 1: At a time, now, Lydia, Lydia, let's please Stone.
Speaker 4: Ridge Roofing in Aurora.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, you hired them to do a roof Is that the one that had solar on it? Yes? Okay, what did now? Normally roofers, Henry correct me if I'm wrong. Normally roofers, what do they do when it comes to solar Do you hire a solar contractor or do you do it? Yeah?
Speaker 8: So the the main thing that roofing contractors do is partner with a solar company and do detach and reset and so that's a d NRKA And then also, I mean, like us, we have a company that worked with it very closely to do solar installs and.
Speaker 1: So it's usually not done in the house. Okay, so yeah, did they damage the solar panels? Is that what you're calling about let's just concentrate on on Aurora right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so they heat. So I said, when you come to do the roof, are the roof and Aura tay?
Speaker 9: You know they're gonna take down the do the reset, you know, take off and put back on. And so I asked them to take you know, when they let me know so I can come look at them to see if it's worse, because they're from like nineteen seventy seven, but they still will.
Speaker 1: Well was she using the solar system? Was she using the solar system?
Speaker 6: Yeah? So they did not call me, so I wasn't able to look at them because these things are huge, I mean, and I'm only fight.
Speaker 1: Well, what were you going to do, Lydia? Were you thinking about let me just ask. I don't understand. What were you thinking about getting rid of sol? Just wait for the question. Were you thinking about getting rid of the solar or upgrading the panels? What was your thinking when you said you wanted them to check with you?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I wanted them when they took them off, so I could look at them to make that decision where they were as fixteing okay.
Speaker 1: Or and instead and instead and instead they went ahead and just put them back on the roof.
Speaker 9: No, no, they took them off. They didn't tell me. They came to the house and they were sitting out on the lawn. So now I have these huge solar panels that.
Speaker 6: They got paid to you know, put on detached or whatever you call it, or to get rid of, because you know, they had the big thing where they shove all the moving materials off. So now I'm stuck with them. And and and then they also did didn't do a few other things that had to do more with society.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's what I need to know, Lydia, here's what I need to know. They finished the roof and aurora and left the solar panels on the lawn. Is that correct? Yes?
Speaker 6: And they did so I couldn't even know.
Speaker 1: I don't care about them telling you they came. I really don't care about that. They finished the roof, that's yeah, that's good, But they did not reinstall the solar The question is why didn't they reinstall solar?
Speaker 6: I that because I got the roofer, won't even I asked him to discuss this and he's just like, well, we didn't put them back on.
Speaker 1: Okay, did the contract. Did the contract say they were going to reinstall?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he kind of worded it like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's what I want to do. Listen, Lydia, hang on, I gotta look at the contract. You got to send it to us, because really I need to know what they did wrong and what they did not do according to the contract. Hang on, uh, Kashina, Let's try to get this. Who's in the studio today, do we have anybody?
Speaker 10: We have?
Speaker 1: Dollar? Okay, dollar, get a copy of this contract or two or however many she has and go over it. I'm Tom Martinez. We're gonna come right back to this. This is important. We're going to help her. But what you really need to do is we need to look at the contract. What was the solar situation? It should have been spelled out in the contract. By the way, eight eight eight heating dot Com has high efficiency units at the best prices in it where they guarantee you put them to the test high efficiency, saving you thirty forty percent a month three oh three seven seven zero two seven seven six. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot Com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hey Tom Martino here, three oh three seven one three talk three oh three seven one three eight two five five Maynard, Welcome to the show, Maynard, what's happening?
Speaker 11: We had Lifetime roof and Solar come out. Give us an estimate. It was a little over twenty.
Speaker 1: Seven Now was this for solar or for roofing?
Speaker 4: Mainly roofing?
Speaker 1: Oh, so this is mainly I'm sorry, Okay, maybe we don't need my solar expert. I thought you were calling, but they did. They're called Lifetime. Yeah, okay, go ahead, okay, so go ahead, Estima.
Speaker 11: It was a little over twenty seven thousand dollars, so okay.
Speaker 1: So this is for the roof. Yeah, and how did you find out about Lifetime?
Speaker 11: I think I saw it online and on this okay, all right, So they completed the roof did the supplemental? Travelers Insurance, who we have sent them a check that had my wife and I's name both on the check, which we were supposed to endorse. They went in and cash it. Didn't even get our signature. So now they're saying wasn't enough. Now the bill is over thirty five thousand dollars. We were not informed of any additional expense.
Speaker 1: Did they deposit the check directly?
Speaker 11: I guess, Like I said, Travelers sent it to Lifetime and they cashed it. We didn't know anything about it.
Speaker 1: Well, they deposited it probably, okay, okay, all right. So here's the thing. That part's not as serious as you might think. The serious part is this with a lot of roof claims. And Henry can chime in, Henry Brett's with excel roofing my expert today with a lot of roof claims.
Speaker 4: Let me get this straight, Henry.
Speaker 1: There is the initial claim and then sometimes you have a supplemental.
Speaker 4: Explain how supplementals work.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly, So, just like you said, Tom, usually the insurance will pay out that first amount, and then where the industry is going is they just want.
Speaker 1: To pay as little as possible.
Speaker 8: So what we have to do is go prove to them according to building codes where required ice and water shield, these different materials.
Speaker 1: So you do supplemental claims, yes, are they done with the knowledge of the homeowner or directly with the insurance.
Speaker 8: So it should be absolutely with the knowledge of the homeowner. And the way that we do it is we aim to get all the supplementing done in advance, and so we get that stuff approved. And sometimes the insurance companies they'll be super difficult to work with. They'll want stuff done on the backside of the claim. But it's really important to communicate that to the customer.
Speaker 1: Now, Maynard, how much was the check that they deposit?
Speaker 4: Did it the initial check?
Speaker 11: It was ten thousand something that I sent all the paperwork.
Speaker 1: V I know, but you see the audience doesn't have the paperwork, so you got to humor me. So right, what was the original contracted amount?
Speaker 11: Twenty seven thousand and five something. I believe, Tom, I don't have the paperwork in front of me.
Speaker 1: That's okay, that's okay. It's roughly about twenty seven to five estimate. And then they got paid ten grand to begin with.
Speaker 11: I paid them fourteen thousand dollars to start the job.
Speaker 1: Now, hold on a second, where'd you get the fourteen to pay them?
Speaker 11: We had some money in.
Speaker 4: The bank, so you did not use insurance money. You pay them upfront.
Speaker 11: No, that's right. The insurance company initially sent me a check and I used fourteen thousand of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Maynard. I need to know exact Maynard. How much did the insurance company send you.
Speaker 11: I don't recall. I think it was around well, what twenty four thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now they sent you twenty four thousand, and you paid lifetime roofing and solar upfront.
Speaker 11: Fourteen all right.
Speaker 1: Got it? So that left you with about ten grand left? Yes, okay, hold on now now okay, they did the roof right, yes, okay. Then they did his roof and the estimate was twenty seven. So if you paid fourteen, you owed them another roughly thirteen, right, yes, okay. Now they got a check for ten, is that right?
Speaker 11: That's correct?
Speaker 1: Okay. And they got a second check okay, a second payment directly from Travelers okay, okay, now, and that was for ten. So now they've been paid twenty four thousand, right, okay, Now, so far they're not overpaid. And now tell me after they got paid twenty four thousand. Okay, what and you have, by the way, in your pocket ten grand. You still have ten grand to the good, So tell me how much they're billing you after they've gotten paid twenty four.
Speaker 11: Thirty five and change an extra thirty five?
Speaker 1: No, is that right?
Speaker 11: Thirty five thousand total?
Speaker 1: So they say, I okay, hold on, hold on, bro hold on. Then the math is working out almost perfect, Maynard. You have ten grand which should go to them by the numbers, and you you know, and then you have a deductible. So it sounds to me like they're asking for what they should be paid.
Speaker 4: What do I have wrong?
Speaker 11: I'm wondering why it's an extra seventy four hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Because of supplements that is very common in the industry. Were you hoping to make money on this or what?
Speaker 11: Maynard.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I'm asking straight up, what was Maynard? Did you want money left over? Tell me what's on your mind.
Speaker 11: I just want to know why I'm liable for an extra seventy five hundred dollars when I was never approached of the extra expense.
Speaker 1: Because because if they if they truly had an extra seventy five hundred damages to your roof, you are responsible.
Speaker 4: Henry, What did you want to say about this?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm just I want to jump in and just make it really clear that the insurance company should be covering all of those additional supplements.
Speaker 1: Well, of course they did. I mean, he's not out any money. Well he should be concerned about is really just his deductible.
Speaker 8: And it sounds like they failed to really communicate this all to him.
Speaker 1: Of course they did. Maybe it was for communication, but I mean, if you look at the numbers, he got twenty four paid out, fourteen, he had ten in his pocket, then they paid him another ten. This company wants out of that ten he's holding, They want another seventy five hundred or something. Whatever they want. They're owed that through a supplement. If they went on his roof, he owes it.
Speaker 8: If it gets approved or not by the insurance, well sometimes they'll deny it.
Speaker 1: The money is already there, Henry, They've already paid it. Listen.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: They paid twenty four, they paid ten, they paid thirty four, and so far he's only paid that I'm twenty four. I mean the numbers are there. He's saying. I don't want to pay that extra money. I want to keep the ten grand. That that that's really what he's saying. I mean, they wouldn't have sent the money if they didn't approve it. I just don't. I don't get the complaint, Maynard, And for that reason, I can't help you. I'm Tom Martin three oh three seven one three eight two five five. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're contenth time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank Durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hey Tom Martine, you know here three all three seven one three talk Remember KINH Home Solutions, people said, Tom. The website's khwindows dot com. Yes it is, But they're KNH Home Solutions and they do gutters and uh and siding and windows and doors and you know, everything on the outside. Okay, just wanted to let you know that because somebody asked, three three four, let's talk to woo. Let's see who I'm talking to now. Sorry, okay, so it's your turn, Nicks? Is that how I pronounce it?
Speaker 4: Nicks?
Speaker 12: Yes, Hi, Nix.
Speaker 4: What's happening?
Speaker 12: Oh? A few years ago, I moved into a friend's house, and basically I had learned that the brand that I was giving him was no longer being used for paying bills, and I decided to know longer give him rent money, and we agreed upon working around his home to pay for living there.
Speaker 1: And okay, so hold on, so Nicks, Nick, Nicks, Nicks, hold on, I just gotta I just want to make a comment.
Speaker 4: So you had an arrangement where you were paying rent. How much.
Speaker 12: It was two hundred dollars a month for living in a room?
Speaker 4: Okay for a room? Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, then you both decided that wasn't working out, correct, Okay. And because it doesn't matter what he was using the money for, he could buy anything he wants with the money, but for some reason it bothered you that he was using the money for something else.
Speaker 12: He basically I learned that he was no longer that he was not paying the utilities that I was paying for.
Speaker 1: Well wait a minute, so is he is he the owner of the home or just he rented as well?
Speaker 12: He's the honor.
Speaker 4: Okay, And it doesn't matter what he was doing with the money. Again, but you.
Speaker 1: Decided then that both of you or both of you decided.
Speaker 12: What that I would work around the home to pay for my stay there?
Speaker 4: We were instead of cash.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay? And what and he thought that would be better?
Speaker 12: Basically, yes, we both thought that would be better.
Speaker 4: And what kind of work would you do.
Speaker 12: Cleaning up around the property. He's got quite a bit of stuff around here, and to help maintenance the property.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, well you can make any arrangement you want. So what went wrong after that?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 12: He basically the biggest problem that I'm having right now is he did not pay utilities for a long time and the utilities had been well.
Speaker 1: Se is he living in the house, Knicks? Does he live in the house Knicks?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, when did you first move in?
Speaker 12: About three years ago?
Speaker 1: Oh wow. Okay, so this has been going on for a while, and then how long? When did you stop paying rent?
Speaker 12: Within the first year of me staying here? Okay, okay, the entire time I've lived here, he has not paid utilities. His brother was paying utilities for a while and then his brother decided to stop.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get it. So now how are you being You're still in the house, is that right?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 4: How are you being affected by this name?
Speaker 12: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: What now you're when you say we are being evicted? Do you live there with someone else? Yes?
Speaker 12: I do. Now my boyfriend moved in about two years ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, now, okay, So here's what I want to know. You're being evicted by the guy that.
Speaker 4: Never paid his bills?
Speaker 1: Right, correct? Is he doing the eviction properly? Well? First of all, Nicks, I know this sounds Nicks. This sounds strange. And what's your boyfriend's name? First name?
Speaker 12: I'm gonna call him Lee?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, so Nick, this okay, Nick, Nix and Lee.
Speaker 4: Let me explain something.
Speaker 1: It's none of your business if he pays his bills or does anything at all, none of your business. The only thing that is your business is this While you're paying rent, agreed upon rent, you should have use of the property you're renting. Period.
Speaker 4: If that comes to an end, it has to be done legally.
Speaker 1: So what I need to know is this, at any time where you denied the room that you were paying for.
Speaker 12: No the utility, when do you have to happen?
Speaker 1: When do you have to be out of? When was the power shut off?
Speaker 12: About three months ago?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Wait? Wait, wait, you've been living there and that guy's been living there without power? I say that guy, the landlord for three months without power.
Speaker 12: The landlord had decided to move out and he was staying somewhere else in Denver, And we have been stuck here with no power for three months and they just.
Speaker 1: Shut off the power and water or just power.
Speaker 12: The water just got shut off last week.
Speaker 4: Okay, So landlord moved out. Where did he go?
Speaker 12: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, and did you continue paying rent when he moved out?
Speaker 12: Yes, we've been. We've been walking the property for him and all of his belongings since he moved out.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. You weren't paying you were just taking care of it. Okay, So when did you get the eviction.
Speaker 12: Notice about three months ago.
Speaker 4: Okay, now listen, why haven't you been out yet?
Speaker 12: Because we just got evict The eviction was just granted through to the court system, and that was basically we were blackmailed to moving out.
Speaker 4: Well, the courts granted the eviction, Is that right?
Speaker 12: We were We agreed to the eviction because of blackmail by the ownership.
Speaker 4: Tell me the black What blackmail are you talking about?
Speaker 12: So my boyfriend has a an unfortunate warrant out of another state and is the owner's lawyer decided to blackmail us into moving out, telling us that if we didn't move out, he was going to contact the police department on him.
Speaker 1: Well that's not blackmail, that's not blackmail, but nix. It's unfortunate. I will tell you that. But if you let me just rather than going back over everyone, because you can't change it.
Speaker 4: Now. If the court granted an eviction, when did they say you had.
Speaker 1: To be out?
Speaker 12: We have to be out by friday?
Speaker 1: Okay, then let's just confine it to pax right now, whether right or wrong, be paying utilities. You were without power, You stayed there as long as you could. The court's granted the eviction you feel like you were forced to go along with it. Now you have to be out. So what do you need from us or what were you hoping we could do for you?
Speaker 7: We were kind of hoping that we could get more information because this is such a sentiment in depth situation, like if if you knew the whole story, you would have I'm sure a different opinion of.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, now, now, Lee, I'm going to tell you something mee Lee. I I don't doubt that it's in depth. I don't doubt it at all, and I don't doubt that there's a lot more details. But truly you just got you guys need to come to grips with something because you keep latching onto a few things. Let me go over them that that no matter what, it's gonna come down to this, whether he paid utilities or not is not your business.
Speaker 4: It's not as a tenant.
Speaker 1: Whether when you decided to stay there and he wasn't paying utilities still not your business. If you live there under terrible conditions, you you chose to live there. If the court's granted eviction, you got to be out of there. There is nothing I'm telling you the truth, Okay, I'm not trying to be a jerk. There's nothing I see that you can do to stop the eviction. Is that what you're hoping to do?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, okay.
Speaker 1: What then tell me what are no? No, then then just tell me this. What are what are you hoping to do? Let's get right to it.
Speaker 12: Honestly, we're I'm I'm scared. I don't want to be out on the street again.
Speaker 4: I don't blame you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, nix, I don't blame you, But you're not going to be able to stay there.
Speaker 12: I know. I don't want to stay here anymore.
Speaker 1: So what were you? And and I'm only asking this because truly we are in the business of trying to help people. But what were you hoping that we would tell tell you that you can stay there, or that you want to find another place? Tell me what you need from us? Tell me what you need? And Lee you can chime in. What do you guys need?
Speaker 12: You need help? Just trying to find something else? Anything else too?
Speaker 1: Okay? Oh I get that, I get that. Hold on, I got to take a break. Let's see if anyone out there. I mean, it sounds like you were faithfully paying rent and you simply need another place, and you feel like the guy was very You know, I get it right now, that's what you need to concentrate on finding another place. And then I'd also like to find out what happens if you lay over in an emergency with this.
Speaker 4: Cold until you can find a place.
Speaker 1: So let's get Brad O'Brien on, and maybe we do that right after the top of the hour because we might run out of time. And I want to take roberta. So let's line up Nix and Lee and Brad O'Brien, a real estate attorney, to talk about what happens. They have to stay there because it's an emergency, and I know the courts don't care, but what really happens to them? More? Right after this, go with a sure thing Denver's Best rufer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies. Find out now three all three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer When you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. I'm Tom Martine. I just brought Dimitri up. Dmitri, what can you tell me about Roberta? You've been working with Roberta? Is that the name she called in under?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: So what's going on?
Speaker 1: Bro? Well? Are you there? Sorry? It's just skiddy? Yeah, all right, okay, hold on, what's going on with Roberta? First? You tell me? Tell me what was it about her grandson?
Speaker 13: No, Roberta is in a really tough situation because someone used her husband's.
Speaker 1: ATM card seven thousand dollars, yes.
Speaker 5: Over seven thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: Somebody her debit card from an online for an online purchase. Yeah.
Speaker 13: The place that they purchased a very expensive bicycle from is called Full Full Circle Bicycles, and this person paid for it online with Roberta's husband debit card, showed up at Full Circles and picked up the bicycle. And furthermore, some unknown party also used the same debit card number at the a TNC store for a little over two hundred bucks. But that kind of pales in comparison with the giant loss that Roberta took. She filed a police report, which I read the late and Roberta has been great tech.
Speaker 1: But why did Wells Fargo say it was not fraud?
Speaker 13: I read the denial letter from Wells Fargo. They offer absolutely no explanation for their position. It's a very short, curt to the point letter that says we determined that there was no fraud in this matter, and that's it. There is no avenue of appeal, there's no explanation, there's no reason that they gave so Wells Fargo has not responded to my requests for comment. However, I just recently, a few minutes ago, I was preparing for Roberta's phone call. I did find someone that they listened as their local Colorado press const So.
Speaker 4: You contacted them and they never got back to you.
Speaker 13: No, but I'm not surprised, you know, and full cycle and Roberta apologized for not being in touch with you.
Speaker 4: Did you call her email?
Speaker 5: I emailed Wells Fargo.
Speaker 13: However, there is another avenue I'm going to take because just in preparation for a Roberta's phone call, I did find someone that Wells Fargo claims to be their Colorado press relations contact. Have this guy's phone number, so as soon as as soon as we're on a break, I'll call him and I'll see if Tony can help us resolve this matter. But I think there are two people that there are two entities that you know, based on what Roberta told me, I don't think she and her husband did anything wrong.
Speaker 5: They truly are victims of identity theft in this matter.
Speaker 13: And I think that Wells Fargo should come up with a really good reason for denying this dispute.
Speaker 1: Especially they're saying it wasn't fraud. It wasn't fraud Roberta. They didn't offer I read the letter that they sent to Roberta. Yeah, they just say, well, determine it's not fraud, period, end of time.
Speaker 4: Do you think someone got your pin number?
Speaker 13: Well, I don't think a pin number is required. I've made purchases online with my debit card and there's no pin number required. You just need the number and the billing address. Now, let me also go a little bit further. I think the other party that has some culpability in this matter is Cycle Bikes, because they allowed a pickup of an extremely expensive product without requiring any id or without even requiring, the person shows them the debit card with which they paid.
Speaker 1: Hi. Yeah, hey, Roberta the break, I'll bring you up on what the Roberta. We're gonna We're gonna try to contact that other hang on. I'm Tom Marrow. How to get Brad O'Brien on as well? Then we have Henry Breast with us from Excel Roofing stick around on the Troubleshooter Show. I'm Tom Martina. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Yeah, ripped off that news. Didn't need advice, so you don't have.
Speaker 2: Come running. Just as fast as we can.
Speaker 5: Shooter's gonna help come.
Speaker 3: This is the Troubleshooter Show.
Speaker 1: No Tom Martino. Hi, Tom Martino here, and I welcome you to the show. I like calling it the only show of it's kind of anywhere in the universe, and that would make me a unique host.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, all kidding aside.
Speaker 1: I tried to come on the radio every day as I've done for fifty years forty five in Denver, just solving problems and helping people. God, I love doing it now. Sometimes there is no help, but there's information. Well I guess that is help, isn't it. And with Nicks, there's a problem. And I want to bring Brad O'Brien up. Brad is my real estate expert. He's a real estate attorney O'Brien Legal Services, and I really like using him for questions like this.
Speaker 4: And by the way, we also have Excel Roofing with us.
Speaker 1: Today we've been talking about roofing issues and claims, so we got a whole plethora of things to speak about. Brad O'Brien, welcome. I want to summarize Nix's problem. Nix and her boyfriend, I mean, you know, I'm going to summarize it. I'm sure they have details they want you to know. But Nix and her boyfriend were living in a house, and they were at first Nix was paying about two hundred bucks for a room, and then within the first year, she and the landlord decided it would be better if she just kept the place up, cleaned up around because the landlord lived there, instead of paying rent, because she said, and I told her it was none of her business, but she said, the money she was paying wasn't going tour at the house anyway, And like I told her, that doesn't matter. I mean, if you're paying rent, it doesn't matter if he buys cigarettes with the money.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 1: What happened was the landlord fell on even worse financial time, stop making payments to utilities. They were shut off, he moved out. They were living there without power for three months.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 1: They've been there a total she's been there a total of about three years. The boyfriend has been there about two years, two and a half years. So they just got granted and I mean the courts just granted the landlord an eviction. Of course, she claims they were blackmailed into going along with it because of a criminal record that came up for the boyfriend. And I told her it doesn't matter if there's a legal eviction granted by the courts and they have to be out by Friday. Let's cut through all the smoke and mirrors. Let's just get right to it. But what I want to know is this a very simple question. It's an emergency, it's cold, they don't have another place to go. What are the consequences if Nick and her boyfriend Lee just stay there until they can find a place. What happens in a case like that? Do they literally forcibly remove them? How does it work?
Speaker 15: Brad O'Brien, Well, Tom, at the very end of an eviction proceeding is where the sheriff shows up and focuses the physical eviction of the tenant. And that's where the sheriff doesn't do the actual moving. The landlord is responsible for bringing in boomers and they within a course of about an hour or so, they move everything out to the curb and the tenants get physically victied and locks get changed, and that's it. So that's what happens at the very end, and it goes that far.
Speaker 4: Okay, So will they physically remove them then?
Speaker 1: Physically? Oh?
Speaker 15: Yes, sheriff actually physically removes the tenants when they are when the sheriff is there to enforce and enforce the restitution.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Nicks, they wanted to also know, are there any extenda, even circumstances like blackmail or anything else, or the fact that he didn't pay his bills or they lived without power for three months or whatever, any circumstances that could delay this eviction Now that has been granted.
Speaker 15: Well, the lack of power is normally grounds for a claim of breach of the warrantied habitability, which is like no heat and electricity, no water, that sort of thing. So but yeah, they should have brought that up before the eviction was entered into before the court orders.
Speaker 1: Well, they were forced. They were forced to go along with it. They were forced. Now does that matter if they feel like they were blackmailed because he has a criminal record and they said they were going to call authorities?
Speaker 16: Can I have a lot of that as well, Nicks?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Yeah, but would have mattered.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is this, if Nick said to the courts, we don't want to go along with this eviction, but we have no choice. They're forcing us, or they're going to call the authorities on my boyfriend who has a criminal pass By the way, Nick, is he is there a Warren out for your boyfriend?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why do you feel Why do you feel calling law law enforcement on a lawfully executed arrest warrant is blackmail?
Speaker 4: I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: So if hold on, Dmitri, go ahead, quickly, hold on, hold on, hold on, Dmitri, go ahead.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Tom, there actually did look this up. There's a professional responsibility rule that governs Colorado lawyers, and rule four point five, section A prohibits any threat of criminal prosecution if the lawyer is using it to leverage his position in a civil matter.
Speaker 5: So if that's really what's going.
Speaker 1: On, now, hold on. I think what that law is going to help her. I think what that rule means is threatening to turn it into a criminal prosecution. Okay, not an existing lawfully executed arrest warrant. There's nothing against the law about calling authorities.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm sure you're probably right. And even if it was, this is not going to help our call or final turnative housing within the next brat.
Speaker 1: What do you want to just weigh in on that? I mean, yeah, would the court say, hey, go ahead?
Speaker 15: Well, first of all, this rule of professional responsibility for attorneys is that an attorney cannot threaten a criminal to bring a criminal action in order to advance their civil case.
Speaker 14: So they couldn't have used it.
Speaker 15: The lawyer couldn't use it to to try to get this addition go through quicker. Now that doesn't stop anybody.
Speaker 1: But he did. He did, but it was a lawfully see, he didn't bring the criminal action. It was already there. Yep. Does that matter?
Speaker 15: No, it doesn't. I don't think because it's brad. It's prohibited by attorneys, not action.
Speaker 1: Okay, the threat, Okay, got it. So even if you are housing a criminal and you tell that criminal I know you're a criminal and I'm going to call authorities if you don't leave, that is prohibited.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 15: The only way that a landlord can get a tenant out on these grounds is if they if there is a lie in the application where they said they don't have a criminal background, and that was a lie, the landlord would have to bring action based on the line as opposed to non payment rent.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the deal. She's got to be out by Friday. So your advice is she needs to find a place. I mean, bottom line, I mean I think I think it's too late to do anything.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 15: There's no leniency in the statute, in the eviction statutes, But some people, like a judge or the actual sheriff who's going to conduct a physical disction, do have some discretion. And the sheriff, you might convince them to hold off for a couple of days because.
Speaker 16: They have you know, they have a calendar.
Speaker 15: You know, they can do this eviction one one day, or they can do it a couple of days later. So somebody might appeal to the sheriff who's going to do it to try to delay it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Because is it likely they'll show up right on the day they're supposed to leave, or is it likely there would have to be a complaint made by the landlord.
Speaker 16: What counties is in.
Speaker 15: Again, Nicks, Okay, Denver. There are a couple of weeks out as far as exercising witch of restitution. That's the sheriff's office. And sometimes the sheriff would delay if there is like a you know, if there's a weather event anyway, So also the sure gives a they normally give a heads up, well sometimes they give it heads up to the tenant to let them know it's coming, although in some syrips don't do that because they don't want the tenant to be to know the actual time of the eviction, because they might do it those that are not smart.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Nick, I'm gonna put your situation out there to see if we have anybody that might want to offer you a place to stay if you have been faithfully paying. It sounds like you are just a victim of circumstances. I want to ask about employment and all of that stuff. Maybe there's someone listening that wants to help. Brad. Thank you so much. O'Brien Legal Services and that's O l S. That stands for Obrien Legal Services lslaw dot com. Seven to zero three seven zero seventy three eighty eight The sure Thing Denver's Best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank Durand the real estate Man dot com. To list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martine. Renew Home Innovations dot com. God do I love them. They do the most beautiful, beautiful shower conversions with porcelain sheets, no maintenance, two or three days to do it, seventy two months to pay with no interest. Renew home Innovations dot com. I know Nick and his team three oh three nine nine zero four two thousand beautiful porcelain. I mean, you've never seen a more beautiful conversion. Three h three nine zero four two thousand. Hey, Roberta has a follow up. I'm going to bring up. I'm going to bring up Dmitri, Deputy Dmitri, Deputy D And so here was the issue. Roberta noticed on her debit card. There was a knee bike and some other stuff purchased about seven thousand or more charges. Wells Fargo never got back to Dmitri, and for some reason, the denial letter says, we don't think it's fraud. So where does this stand right now? Deputy D, Hi, Tom and Roberta.
Speaker 13: I think you're gonna be pretty happy with the development that just took place. Over the past couple of minutes. I did track down a really really great contact deep inside of Wells Fargo. A gentleman by the name of Tony Timmins is in charge of press relations for Colorado, and he and I had a conversation about your matter, and he is taking your case extremely, extremely seriously. He said, here's what we agree to, and I already emailed this to you just about a minute ago. If you emailed him, I sent you his contact and from it was his first name.
Speaker 1: His name is Tony and really really Colorado contact.
Speaker 13: Yeah, for press relations. He picked up on the first ring. This guy is not playing around. So Roberto, here's what he told me. If you send him three things in one email. Your brief statement about two fraudulent charges. Second is the police report. And by the way I read the latest iteration of the police report, they are really taking me seriously. They got search warrants for IP addresses. Boulder is really on the ball on this, and I think that police report really supports you very very strongly. And then the third thing, if you could, said Tony, is the Wills Fargo charge dispute denial letter, because we'll probably have your case number.
Speaker 5: Here's what he's going to do with this.
Speaker 13: He's personally personally going to walk this over to a special department that they have within Wells Fargo that exists to reinvestigate cases such as this. He said that it will take about five business days to complete their reinvestigation, and then he's going to contact you and us to tell us what Wells Fargo position.
Speaker 5: On this matter is.
Speaker 13: So, I think the stonewalling is over, and I think you've got a very high quality contact within Wells Fargo.
Speaker 5: So in case, in case.
Speaker 13: Tony doesn't get back to me but gets back to you, would you mind calling us again and let us know how this turned out.
Speaker 5: But I have a feeling.
Speaker 13: I have a feeling based on the strength of your position and based on Tony's enthusiasm to help us out. I think you're going to get some pretty good news from Tony and Wells Fargo pretty soon.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Okay, So did you give her the email?
Speaker 13: I email so, Roberta. I emailed it to you a couple of minutes ago.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, Roberta, I will look for three three.
Speaker 17: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to you at the end of next week. Listen, this is what we mean. We want to help and we have great deputies. Who's in the house today? Is it Dollar and Chopper?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: Is Chopper back in the house? Yes, Chopper, good to see you. I don't see you, but good to have you there. And dollars, same with you. Thanks. Man. Are you feeling good? Everything's good? Right, everything's good? I feel good? Good?
Speaker 4: And Dollar? What's new on your plate?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 5: My birthday was yesterday. I'm not as old as you.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, hey, shut up? Hey really so that's wonderful though. Did you have a happy time? What are you doing buy yourself a car?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: Not going to buy a car? No, you didn't just do No? Yeah, I you know what. I love my car so much, but I have to downsize. I have to downsize my car, I really do. I don't need a big car anymore. You know. My days of hauling crap and all of that, they're they're behind me. So and anyway, what i'd like to do is a dollar you got Did you get that information, by the way, that we've been talking about on that from what I said to get let me see, yeah, from Lydia. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I haven't had a chance to call it. That's a break here.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's see what's going on there, and then I want to talk about some stuff.
Speaker 4: Going on in the news, and I want to know.
Speaker 1: Look, I know there's a general bend in our opinions, whether you skew conservative or progressive or liberal, but this is not meant to be political, and I don't think everyone can be wrong.
Speaker 4: But I want your opinion now.
Speaker 1: I love my morons here because they're instant live feedback. But you can also text me on my text number and I'll get it right now. Seven four seven nine nine nine fifty two eighty. Now, I'll help you remember that number seven four seven is a big airplane and I love big jets.
Speaker 4: Nine nine nine is only because it's.
Speaker 1: As close to perfection as you can get without You can't write ten ten ten in a phone number, so it's seven four seven nine nine nine, and then fifty two eighty for the Mile High City. Seven four seven nine nine nine fifty two eighty. I want your opinion on a few things. They say that never before, never has employment or employ employees been disconnected as much as they are from their jobs. They're not dedicated, they're not loyal, they don't give a squad.
Speaker 4: Now, not all of them.
Speaker 1: But for the first time they say in history, there's a record number of employees disconnected. It used to be a minority, ten twelve percent. Now they're saying that up to sixty and seventy percent. Think about that, Up to sixty or seventy percent of employees are disconnected. They don't like their job, they don't like their bosses. What do you think that's about? Can it be they're all cry babies and snowflakes. I don't think so, But of course I want your opinions on that. Three oh three seven one three talk now, remember it's seven four, seven, nine nine nine fifty two eighty. And let me see one other thing. I want to tell you that when it comes to real estate, Frank Duran has been running ragged doing these analyzes of people's property, not because they want a list, but because he offers this to you. If you're looking to get out of Dodge, to downsize, upsize, whatever, He'll give you a complete analysis of what your home's worth and what it will sell for based on comps, supplying demand, interest rates, all of the factors three h three nine to zero sixteen twenty two. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino three three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. Now I got a text about insurance, and I want to get Compass on and we want to talk about insuring.
Speaker 4: Stuff inside of rentals.
Speaker 1: But what if that rental is a storage unit or an airplane hangar or a man cave, stuff like that. We've I've gotten plenty of inquiries that insurance companies are reluctant to write stuff like that, or what about liability if somebody trips and falls in it? Or what insurance is needed? And speaking of insurance, I want to bring something up. I was so tired of people misunderstanding insurance coverage that I posted on X and on I didn't. I don't think if I did it on Instagram yet I will. I also did it on YouTube and on the referral list channel, and also.
Speaker 4: On my LinkedIn.
Speaker 1: I posted a video that outlines what car insurance is and what it covers, the basics for people looking for car insurance. So many coverages are misunderstood, and I went through each and every one of them. You know, sometimes it's hard to get people to look at videos that actually in part information that actually information that's good for them. You know. It's it's like I said, it's not you know, talking, it's not a girl dancing with boobs. It's just good old fashioned information. And I just leave it there hoping that it catches on and people use it. So I ask people, why are more workers now disengaged than ever before, not caring about their job? Not caring, I mean, like totally disconnected. It used to be ten twelve percent. Now we're looking at sixty and seventy percent. The majority of workers now one guy. I think maybe it's not a guy.
Speaker 4: Somebody said, Tom.
Speaker 1: People don't want to work hard anymore due to social media influences. They want easy money. People are not connected to real life, so maybe they feel that employment is a pain in the ass and it's just temporary, so they don't get involved, they don't do their best. That's that's a good observation. I think also that they're and this is engendered in politics. You can make a decision on who does it and who doesn't. But I call it envy. And there's been an overall I think opinion that if you're successful and you make lots of money, you've done something wrong or evil. It's not lauded, it's not celebrated. People tend to dislike you. And I don't know why. I really don't know why. I think that everyone should do well. And you know, in this economy and in our system, there doesn't have to be a winner and a loser. In Vegas there has to be a winner and a loser. There doesn't have to be a winner and a loser. In the economy there doesn't or in investments there doesn't have to be a winner and a loser. You see, there are.
Speaker 4: Two ways of making money.
Speaker 1: I've said this before on the many many calls I've done with my investors at Wave eight Wealth Management when they have texted me, and I know you're listening because I've talked to a dozen people who have texted me and wanting me to talk to them, along with my colleagues at Wave eight Wealth Management, and I've talked to them. Some of you have very little money, but you need to know what to do with it and where to go and how to grow. But you don't need a financial advisor. Now.
Speaker 4: Many of you are.
Speaker 1: Wasting your money and paying fees to these online services you shouldn't need. Some are with big giant brokerages that don't know you from Adam. Some are doing a good job and their financial advisors are really taking care of them. That's very a minority of people I talk to. But here's one thing that I found out is that everyone needs an opinion and everyone needs help. And the biggest problem I find in financial advisement, and that's investment advisement in general, that people invest for. You have two ways of gaining wealth. You have growing equity, meaning you buy something and it grows in value. Now that could be jewelry, that could be artwork, That could be a home or rental, that could be your primary residence. That could be anything that grows in value. So then you have equity that is a nest egg of sorts. Then you also have cash flow. You know a lot of people make money, they have good paychecks, good money. So now when you have equity and you have cash flow, but you need conversion back and forth in order to create wealth.
Speaker 4: If you have cash flow, you have to.
Speaker 1: Convert some of it to equity, building investments, some of it because you want that growth. You're not paying taxes on it, and you're getting growth. But then at some point in your life that has to be converted back to cash flow. So many times during your life you're doing this conversion from cash flow to equity, from equity to cash flow. The secret in building wealth is when to do it. You never get rich spending money you make. You never get rich just growing equity. There must be conversion anyway. That's what people fail at more than anything. And one other thing sharks people that when you go to them, here's the very first thing on their mind. How much can I make from this person. Now you might think, well, isn't that natural, No, it isn't. You can make money from people who you service and do good things for on a moderate level. You can do that, but there are some people that shouldn't be with you, or shouldn't buy an annuity, or shouldn't buy life insurance, or shouldn't buy a house, or shouldn't buy this, because there are people with individual circumstances, and those people have not been addressed.
Speaker 4: I'm Tom Martinez. We have more coming up.
Speaker 1: If you ever want to text me for a private session, if you ever want to text me about anything like that, I'm at your disposal four seven nine nine nine fifty two eighty. You can also go to invest with Martino dot com. And we have an issue with a furnace coming right up, so so Genie, we're gonna get right to you. Then we also have excel roofing dot com with us hang on go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot Com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two three three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five Genie, what's going on?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey there? Can I read what I wrote?
Speaker 1: Yes, you can, Kennedy. If he gets boring, I'm going to hold on. I may interrupt you for questions.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Okay, I want to say what James Patterson says. If you don't know the answer, don't ask the question. That's why I called your show. I'm a SKA home flipper for fifteen years to be exact, fifteen homes to be exact. That's two every other year. I'm seventy one and this is the second best house out of them all. And I'm keeping this one with the view of the with the views. I don't want to mention where I'm calling from. I called six HVAC companies for quotes beginning twenty twenty three up until the end of twenty four. Kept everyone quote.
Speaker 1: What was this for? Hold on? Hold on, Janie, hold on. So this is for the house you're going to keep like your dream home? Right right? Okay?
Speaker 5: I kept you.
Speaker 1: Called six companies. You called six companies, and what happened?
Speaker 2: I kept all their quotes?
Speaker 1: Uh my, and what was the quote for what was the quote for.
Speaker 2: New furnace air conditioning?
Speaker 1: Okay, the whole system got it correct. Okay, keep going, dear.
Speaker 2: Five HVAC guys recommended three tom and one recommended three point five. I told them all that I converted the electric dryer, freeing up the two thirty breaker to a gas dryer. So I bought a gas dryer, removed a pool pump, no dishwasher, and I live alone. I also showed them a load calculation prepared by an electrical engineer, proving I had it.
Speaker 1: So the ones let me let me ask you a few questions. The ones that offered three ton, did they do heat loss calculations based on your house?
Speaker 4: Not one?
Speaker 2: NA about the one did three point five? Person five?
Speaker 1: Okay, So these guys, when they came to sell you the system or give you a quote, how did they determine the size? Did they look at your old system or did you ask them how they determined the size?
Speaker 2: They looked at the furnace existing three ton, and then they went purely by square footage?
Speaker 4: Well, how many square feet do.
Speaker 2: You have sixteen fifty four?
Speaker 4: And is it a ranch or two story?
Speaker 2: Too bad?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: But is it a ranch or a two story ranch?
Speaker 2: Flat roof?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Now flat roof?
Speaker 1: You said, correct, a flat roof. So do you have any space between your ceiling and the outside where there's insulation?
Speaker 2: Only the decking and the foam roof which is about two and a half inches thick, which really is a great barrier.
Speaker 1: Okay, two point five inch foam insulation right on the roof.
Speaker 2: On the roof. It is the roof decking.
Speaker 4: How are the roof? How are the walls insulated?
Speaker 2: The walls have a sixteen wall insulation.
Speaker 4: Sixteen wool?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Sixteen wool density?
Speaker 1: Okay, woll wool? You're talking about the wool?
Speaker 2: Uh woll rockets real good old stuff.
Speaker 4: Are you saying rap?
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying wool like a sweater, wool, rock like a stone.
Speaker 18: Rock.
Speaker 4: Got it, ma'am?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 4: Okay, Now here's what I want to know.
Speaker 2: They don't want to add this. Windows brand new windows.
Speaker 4: Also, what kind of windows?
Speaker 1: What kind of windows?
Speaker 2: That means four mud coats on the exterior?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what kind of windows? What kind of windows aluminum. Yeah, but are they good? Double pain? Okay, okay, hold on, I'm Tom Martino. We'll talk about this coming up on the Troubleshooter Show. Three O three seven one three eight two five five. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're contenth time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven to one. Help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two ripped.
Speaker 3: News as fast as you can.
Speaker 8: Shooter is gonna help, coming man.
Speaker 3: This is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martino, Hey.
Speaker 1: Tom Martino here, Welcome to this show. Three oh three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. We're talking in Genie about HVAC systems and Genie. I checked with some of my experts with the variables you've given me. Yeah, I did, and uh I also want to have you back on when they're on tomorrow. I do to talk specifics, but what I'm coming up with is a three tons system for UH, for your size. Three tons now tons is for the it is for the cooling part. Okay, for the heating part. It goes by B tou so about something about thirty three thousand b to you? Okay, So if you get something, if you get a three ton and a heating system of about thirty three thousand bt us, even thirty thousand could do it. But that's what you need. That's truly what you need. What other issues did you come up against when shopping? And could you tell me the companies you checked with?
Speaker 2: No, I can't bring I could. I don't want to give you the name of the company that did the install, but I could.
Speaker 1: Get wait wait, wait, wait, wait wait wait you already had to installed?
Speaker 4: Which one did you go with? Which size?
Speaker 2: I ordered it? Well, he gave me the three point five proposal and all three components. I want to along with aunt, knowing what I know about?
Speaker 1: What do you mean free?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait? Wait? What do you mean three components? Furnaces don't come in tonnage, so what do.
Speaker 2: You mean the coil, the furnace and the condenser.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the furnace doesn't get measured in tonnage. But he matched a furnace to the three point five AC is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I had a three ton in there and I winded a three point five.
Speaker 1: I know what you said. I know what you said. Now I'm asking what is the heating part of it? How many BTUs? Oh?
Speaker 2: Can't tell you unless I look it up.
Speaker 1: Then looking, Okay, Now I'm going to ask this what is the issue today that has you calling me?
Speaker 2: Okay? The bet and I took the man through the house pointing out what I'm going to say. In the bedroom there are three floor of the vents as well two cold air returns, so that sized up the noise from the blower. That's the number one issue, because he was.
Speaker 1: The number one issue. Is it, Geenie? Is it one bedroom that has the two return vents?
Speaker 19: Correct?
Speaker 4: Why is it an extra large room?
Speaker 2: Bethroom? The bathroom has a changing room and a shower room and no exterior venting. Okay, the bedroom had a vent in the ceiling to accommodate the swamp cooling that is acting as a cold air return Now, so I got two cold air returns blowing noise, all within oh ten feet of the bed.
Speaker 1: Okay, but let me explain something to you, Jeanie. Returns don't blow there.
Speaker 2: Their returns incense up there and it draws.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Now, how many returns around the house?
Speaker 5: Do you have?
Speaker 2: One? Two, three, four, five, six, seven?
Speaker 4: Okay? That's adequate.
Speaker 1: And they're located at the bottom of the room. At the bottom of the room, a return should be at the bottom of the wall or about six to eight inches above the floor. They should not be high. Are your returns row or high?
Speaker 2: That's not one. That's there's one in the ceiling of the kitchen, slash den, and all the other swamp cooler events are going to, according to him, act as cold air returns.
Speaker 1: But where are they located on the wall? High or low ceiling? Okaye? That is the most That is the most screwed up system I have ever heard.
Speaker 2: Hope show this house is built for swamp cooling.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't care what it was built for. Your cold air returns are not in the right place. So listen, how old is the house?
Speaker 13: Fifty?
Speaker 1: I want to get you back on tomorrow with an expert that will talk about your specific information. Okay, Now, Katchina, this is really important. Katchina, you listening. I am put down the mimosa. Now I want to get her on tomorrow because we have our HVAC experts on. But in the second hour we start that. Okay.
Speaker 4: So John Fuller is doing the first.
Speaker 1: Hour tomorrow, right, yeah, and I'm going to come in on the second hour and I want to get her on. So please mark that down, okay, and we'll get one of our experts on to talk about this. So, Jeanie, I am going to get you back on with someone specific so we can talk about it. Now. Is noise?
Speaker 4: Your only issue? Is is it heating adequately?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Good? Okay?
Speaker 2: Four ton?
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to get it. What did you just say ton? What did you did you just say?
Speaker 4: Four ton? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He put in a four ton?
Speaker 1: You said three point five Now it's a four ton.
Speaker 2: Well asially, if you keep track on my email to you, you'll recall the agreement was a three point five ton. Yes, he installed a four ton, and I called him out on it the very next day. Looking at the model numbers. He put in a four, but the coil underneath is a three point five before he put in the air conditioning condenser.
Speaker 4: Are they are they mismatched?
Speaker 2: Also?
Speaker 1: What so you have some parts of the AC are four in some parts are three point five?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 1: Get her on hold, get your information, Jenny, make yourself available tomorrow. Thank you. Three oh three seven one three talk Kachina, talk to her. I want to get her involved tomorrow. I want to get her on tomorrow. Three o three seven one three eight two five five. Tom I have an issue, he said. I just listened to the problem. He must be listening to a past show about Ernie, an American restoration, and he says, he says, you know, I will give you a hint that basically he should be understanding.
Speaker 4: A better job explaining.
Speaker 1: I'm paraphraid seeing and I believe when you do a restoration, it should be the same way. It shouldn't matter what insurance pays you. What should matter is on what it costs to do. I don't know what this guy is really trying. I really don't know what you're saying, but we are trying to understand the situation. It was he ran out of money, basically, and insurance stopped paying and we got to figure out why. And I forget who we get who we gave.
Speaker 4: This to to work on?
Speaker 1: Wait? Was it you, Dimitri? That was it you?
Speaker 4: On American Restoration?
Speaker 5: And Ernie, No, I don't remember.
Speaker 13: I remember the call out, and remember who's assigned to him working at another different insurance company.
Speaker 4: No, Ernie, it was bo oh a Deputy Bow.
Speaker 13: Deputy Bow has the day off, but he's scheduled to work tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So we'll talk to him tomorrow. Three oh three seven one three eight two five five. We got more coming right up on the Troubleshoot Show. It's important that you always stay tuned. Hey, by the way, are.
Speaker 4: Were you able to get compassed?
Speaker 1: By the way, So he's out, I need to get Brian on.
Speaker 18: Yeah, So he's at a doctor's appointment with his wife, So he's going to come on in the one o'clock hour.
Speaker 1: Excellent day one, Clear Choice Garage Doors. I've been in touch with this company. They've been on my list for so many years. They're wonderful, whether it be the garage door itself or the opener or any component.
Speaker 4: All of their prices are on the website.
Speaker 1: Now. The name of the company is one Clear Choice Garage Doors. The website is one Clear Choice Doors dot Com. A seven to zero, three seven zero thirty nine eighty seven. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com A cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two times. Tom Martino here three O three seven one three talk three O three seven one three eight two five five. I have a text here about roofing, Henry. There seems to be confusion on auxiliary claims. So here's what I want to know. When you do a when you do a contract and you give an estimate at excel Roofing, ex cel as an excellent excelroofing dot com. When you do that, do you put on there anything about auxiliary claims in the future, Can you kind.
Speaker 8: Of my own Yeah, you're on bro, Yeah, if you can kind of get a little bit more into what what do you mean my future?
Speaker 5: Auxiliary claim?
Speaker 1: Okay? Many times a roofer, including Excel, will honestly and ethically take a look at the roof and give an estimate upfront and a contract. Then later on they discover more damage or something that has to be done. It's called an auxiliary claim or a supplemental claim. Are those spelled out as a possibility or should they be in the original agreement?
Speaker 5: Yes, Tom, absolutely so.
Speaker 8: I haven't heard it referred to an auxiliary acclaim in a while, but a supplemental claim.
Speaker 4: Okay, supplemental good.
Speaker 1: And so just for.
Speaker 8: Everybody listening, the proper way for a contractor to do this with a roof is to try to do all the supplementing on the front end.
Speaker 1: But how can you if you didn't tear it.
Speaker 8: Up yet, Because I mean, based on the county, you should know the stuff that the insurance is gonna not pay for and the building code requires. And so when you spec your roof, you're gonna see discrepancies and that's something that you can send to the insurance to do that.
Speaker 4: But here's what I'm asking.
Speaker 1: If you get into the job, do you ever have a supplemental claim that wasn't foreseen? Yes, that can happen. Now is that spelled out in original contracts in general?
Speaker 4: So homeowners know that is a possibility.
Speaker 8: So I can only speak from our contryes. Yes, of course, absolutely. We put it in our contract that there could be. Yes, there may be additional supplements that are required, and we have that all spelled out, and it's very important to us that we communicate that from our customers.
Speaker 1: Now, do you go directly to the insurance company with the supplemental claims?
Speaker 5: So in order to get the supplement approved?
Speaker 4: We do?
Speaker 8: You have to submit pictures and all the discrepancies to the insurance.
Speaker 1: They don't want companies giving a low ball bid to get the job and then killing them with supplements, so they verify the supplements.
Speaker 4: Right, Yes, absolutely, Okay, Now.
Speaker 1: Why do homeowners get so shook up? I don't understand. I've never understood this, and I'm not talking about Excel. I'm talking Ben wrong. When a roofer says it's going to be twenty five grand and the roofer end up getting paid thirty five or forty because of honest legit supplements. Why does the homeowner get upset they don't have to pay any more than they're deductible. Why do they get so upset about that?
Speaker 8: So, Tom, I really just think it's the shock factor of getting a bigger bill than you were anticipating.
Speaker 1: And they think maybe that maybe even though they're only paying their deductible.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, even though they're paying just a deductible, they think that, oh my gosh, I'm being being cheated extra amount.
Speaker 1: And I mean, or maybe they feel like they want to Henry, I hate to say this, but many times I think they just want to keep the extra money.
Speaker 8: I agree with you, and I mean, there's there's certain times where the claim will be significantly increased, such space decking. This is that roof decking underneath the roof. If we get in the attic and for some reason it looks like it has proper dennings and we pull it off and it's all rotted bungeeecking, we're going to have to supplement the insurance company for this, and usually they won't provide that in their initial claim.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I think you got a number of problems. One you have companies that do fraudulent supplement claims maybe and they give a low ball to get in. Second, you have great companies that come across it and they need it. It's just legit. And then I think you have homeowners who get supplemental checks and then say, but wait a minute, I didn't approve that supplement, you know, I mean, and it's none of their frickin' business.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Okay, that's my opinion. Not you know, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't want to dishomeowners, but so many homeowners want to keep money. I hear you.
Speaker 14: Tom.
Speaker 8: It's really important to note that when we do a lot of these supplementing stuff comes up like this, and just making the homeowner aware and understanding what's going to come up with the potential for this stuff is just it's important and that's what keeps the whole thing running smoothly.
Speaker 1: Bruce, Welcome to the show. I'm Tom Martine. Hey man, what's going on, Bruce, Bruce speak or forever whole area?
Speaker 4: Okay, what's going on? Brother?
Speaker 1: Yes sir, Yes, sir.
Speaker 16: We had a warshing machine issue where it was smoking. We call it a company hears Home Services. They respond, Yeah.
Speaker 4: They're not seers and they suck.
Speaker 12: But go ahead, Yeah, well they do.
Speaker 1: They suck.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that's okay. We're finding that out. They ordered parts, we got the parts a week ahead of time. We try and reschedule, but we stuck.
Speaker 1: Now, did you pay Seers Home hold On? Did you? Did you pay Seers Home Services?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 4: How much we.
Speaker 16: Paid them seven hundred dollars total?
Speaker 1: And uh and you've never heard from them after that?
Speaker 5: No, we did.
Speaker 16: We did receive the parts about a week ahead.
Speaker 1: Of Now when you say weld On, when you say you received the parts, were they shipped directly to you?
Speaker 16: Yes, sir.
Speaker 4: Did they ever come back to install them?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 16: They keep putting us off and they have no.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good they are. Okay, don't go with them. You may have overcharged for the parts, but at least you got them, right. Was that seven for the parts and installation or just the parts?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 16: Everything?
Speaker 1: Okay, So oh so you actually paid hold On? You actually paid for the parts and got them, but part of that money was for the installation and now they keep delaying. Is that why you're pissed?
Speaker 16: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Okay, So they collected for labor, they.
Speaker 4: Did not do.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay.
Speaker 4: How much of that seven hundred was for.
Speaker 16: Labor approximately three hundred?
Speaker 4: Okay, So worst case scenario.
Speaker 1: That they owe you three hundred bucks and we can get somebody legit in there. Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Who wants this case chopper?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: I need a case chopper. It's very clear Sears Home Services sucks. He paid them seven hundred, he got the parts, but now he paid three hundred for installation, and he doesn't want them to install it because they keep putting them off, or they get their asses over there and do it. But I'm not sure I would trust him. And I want to say something, man, you know, when it comes to appliance repair, it's a very very very difficult business for us to get good people. We really Okay, I want to tell you about a few I love, Apex Jensen, there's another one, hold on he is, Uh. I gotta find the one that I love and the Russian guy. I'm sorry, I'll look, but they're they're all good. But you gotta get you got to go to the referral list. And I think I wonder, Hey, Kachina, Yeah, I don't know. Maybe I got to find out who. I wonder if Apex is the one I was talking about. Yes, Roma, I want to get.
Speaker 4: Him on the phone. Okay, I want to get him.
Speaker 1: I really want to get him on the phone because I want to talk about his company. He does such a great job. Can I give you his number? You want me to text it to you? Perfect, Okay.
Speaker 4: Let me let me text it to you.
Speaker 1: If you're actually on the referral list, hold on, it doesn't matter to you.
Speaker 4: I want you to look on the referral list.
Speaker 13: Under series A couple of times, Tom, and they are very hard to get anything done.
Speaker 1: I'm not Yeah, I don't want them. I want but Kelly, this is Roma. Shoot, I can't seem to copy the damn number over from the referral list. Go to the referral list, look for Appliance and get Apex. That's Roma. I have his personal number, though I'm trying to copy the dang thing. It's like brain damage to do it. Let me try it one more time. And sorry for people listening on the radio to this. Yeah, there it is and his name is Roma.
Speaker 4: So I just texted it to you. Kelly.
Speaker 1: Three oh three seven one three eight two five five Okay, now we have more coming up on the Troubleshooter Show.
Speaker 4: Stick around for that. For that and more coming up.
Speaker 1: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: Hey, I am Tom Martino.
Speaker 1: You're a troubleshooter three all three seven one three talk you know. By the way, I love you listening on the air, and I want you to always check out referral list on YouTube. It's such a happy family and we have instant comments. You can also text me at seven four seven nine nine nine fifty two eighty And I really not forego the iHeart texting the short code because I do check those. That's five seven.
Speaker 4: Seven three nine. Put Tom in it.
Speaker 1: By the way, once said Tom, you should Oh what?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 18: I tried to call Roba and left him a message, what's wrong.
Speaker 4: With what's wrong with your sinuses?
Speaker 1: Eh? I'm getting over a cold. I much you are.
Speaker 18: I saw much better today that I sounded yesterday. But I'm shuffed up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now someone recommended a Portia Macon or maccone. We know an ev hmm, I'm looking to you know, I made up some I made up my mind that I'm a candidate for leasing because I don't do a lot of mileage anymore, and there's no reason to tie up a lot of capital. You know, when I was a younger idiot, somewhat materialistic, not in an evil way, but I was a jerk. I mean on some of the stuff I bought, mostly for others and not really for me. I just had capital tied up. And of course when you go to sell, you're not going to recoup all your money, and then you're going to buy another car, so you're constantly have a cost of transportation.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, here's what I'm getting at. I don't want to have capital tied up anymore, and I would like to have the I'd like to pay only for what I'm using, so I think that I would like to, you know, have a car that I leased this time, so it's the first time in my life i'd be a candidate. I can. I hardly put mileage on it. I want a nice card and you pay by the month, you know. So what do you guys think? By the way, my YouTube morons, you got to help me out here because this is something I don't understand. What does it mean? Would love you join us? Martine Morons on Discord? So do we have a separate conversation going on with my online streamers on Discord? Can somebody help me with that? Let me know and I'm going to sign up for that. Meanwhile, Bruce with the washing machine. We're trying to get our people on. We left a message for our appliance people. But here's what I would like to do. I want to give it to one of my people here to coordinate with Roma to get Roma on the air. I want to talk about what Roma does anyway, you know what appliance repair is hard and it's ridiculous. And then there used to be a guy Zach, Zach, you know who you are. You text me, so, Zach, can you text me and let me know what's going on with your appliance repair company? Are you still doing it? You used to be on the referral list. You know, here's the problem the referral list for appliance repair. A lot of people don't look there or haven't looked there, so they don't get the action a lot of other members do on the referral list. Our referral list was the first list of his kind ever, and people used to go there for almost everything but certain things. For some reason, people weren't conditioned to go there. And for some reason, my people in the appliance repair category say they don't get a lot of action, and I want to change that because they're such good people. So anyway, some guy was texting me about EVS. He says, I'm not a fan of electric cars. I work for a distributor that sells materials to electric utilities and have sold car chargers. Plus I've personally been driving all electric for four years now.
Speaker 4: And he's not a big fan.
Speaker 1: And he says, hey, you know what, I'd gladly weigh in on what you should buy.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah. So thanks for that.
Speaker 1: You know, experts are experts because they know where to look for wisdom. I mean I learn from others. I didn't manufacture this wisdom. I learn from others over fifty years. That's what makes a genius is sucking off of others. If you think you know it all, you're an idiot. Now let's talk three O three seven one three eight two five five evs good bed indifferent. Now let me give you this one. Okay, this is something for Brian Burns. We're gonna get on. So this text about the clue reports. We will talk about when you when we get Brian Burns on, and that's in the next hour, right. Kachina Calori that is crypt and Kachina is a nickname I give her because her name is funny and I love calling her Kachina. It's Kelly Katura, and then I just call her Kachina Chlory. By the way, Kachina Glory just went there last night? Did you ever go there? Kachina? I have it yet, but I cherry Creek, No, not yet. What is It's Italian? It's oh, it's been there a while. It's an Italian place. It's been there a while, Dmitri, you ever go to Kachina Glory. Where is that in Cherry Creek, North No, I've never been there. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: I hear nothing but great things about it.
Speaker 13: Yes, it's really a lot of fun and the food is great and parking is easy.
Speaker 1: Okay. And also, dimitriec, you have a you have something for you want something for Compass insurance?
Speaker 13: Yeah, you know what's interesting is I looked up. I asked the Google a question. I said, are fraudulent debit card charges covered by homeowners insurance? And the answer was yes, there are homeowners policy that offer that option, but it has to be requested and you have to pay for that option. I've never heard of that until I was researching Robert as Wells Fargo case. So I would love to get what Yeah, I was very so, what do they cover you for fraudulent charges to your debit cards?
Speaker 1: Come on, that's what the under auto insurance?
Speaker 5: No, no, homeowners homeowners and renters?
Speaker 1: Is it kind of like part of the identity theft thing?
Speaker 13: Exactly? That's identity theft was part of the answer. So I'd love to get Compass insurance.
Speaker 1: I gain on this matter.
Speaker 13: I do too, because I would have to sign up for it just in case. I assume it's a very affordable option for coverage.
Speaker 4: It's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we Bruce, hang on there, Bro, We're gonna get some experts on I'm Tom Martino three oh three seven to one three Talk seven oh three two fivey five. Waterpros dot net the absolute best water conditioning systems, whether it's filtration, protection from chemicals, drinking water, reverse osmosis, or softening waterpros dot net three oh three eight six two five, five five four. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup, free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank Durand the real estate Man dot com to listen your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hey Tom Archino, you're a troubleshooter at three o three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five.
Speaker 4: Let's see whose turn it is?
Speaker 1: Brian?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Brian?
Speaker 17: I'll give me one second.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, are.
Speaker 1: You there, hi, Brian? Yes, what's going on?
Speaker 14: Okay?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 17: I used to work at King super Hi. I used to work at King Supers and Conifers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yes, on top of.
Speaker 17: Being I don't know. I don't know how to explain them, but they will not give.
Speaker 16: Me my W two.
Speaker 2: They won't even bear.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you. Okay, hold on, let me let me ask you a couple of questions. When did you work at King Supers?
Speaker 6: Okay, I worked there in October.
Speaker 17: Oh, little bit of coourse. I had been through a little bit of stuff, so my day's am going to be accurate.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's okay. So did you work there? How long did you work there? I'm going to get right to the bottom line and help you help. A year?
Speaker 4: And when did you leave?
Speaker 17: October? So it was October to October?
Speaker 16: So let me let.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you need did you get Did you get your W two for twenty three from the October, November and December?
Speaker 6: No, I have not yet.
Speaker 1: So you've gotten no. I apology.
Speaker 17: Yes last year I did, but I have not.
Speaker 4: Gotten you, Brian, hold on one second.
Speaker 1: When you say last year, listen, So you worked there October, November and December of twenty three in the year just passed, you work January through October. Which W two?
Speaker 4: Did you get.
Speaker 2: The first one?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: The three month one?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Now, so you did not get the twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Four which you have to file by April fifteenth this year. Correct, you file it this year. But the W two you're waiting on is January through October of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 8: Correct.
Speaker 4: Okay, why did you not get it?
Speaker 17: I haven't got it yet. They said they would melt it out by February first, but I was making sure. I have moved four times this year last year, so I'm making sure to verify my address to make sure they have my right address. And they sent me to corporate office, me to another different type of office, and then they just kept sending me around. They let people drink on the job, They have sex with each other on the job. It's a horrible place. They treat everybody like crap. The managers get raises and promotions while we sit there and beg the good people to go up in the business. And we get crapped on.
Speaker 14: We always get.
Speaker 17: Set part time. We never get back to full time. Some kind of thing that they say to deal with corporate, but it never gets fixed.
Speaker 1: Okay. So, by the way, briand do you have another place you're working now?
Speaker 17: I'm at budget in a lab. This is my old job that I was at eight years ago.
Speaker 1: Do you like it?
Speaker 17: And I've been here, you love it. It's in the street, that's bids.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now I want to There's a few things I.
Speaker 4: Want to talk about.
Speaker 1: I think first of all, you need to know this that there is no requirement. Well, there is a requirement. They give you a W two, but you don't have to let it affect your filing if you estimate now it's going to be hard to do. But do you have a paycheck stub? Any of them from twenty twenty four.
Speaker 17: Fishing supers?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Okay, so Tom Martino, no, I do not. They have this system that's called my Info and my Time that you get in on right, have a number that they give you and then a password.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 17: Well, now that I've been I don't work there anymore. You have no access, so we can't get that. I have no access, so then they think you're around to the Rigmarow.
Speaker 4: No, I get it.
Speaker 1: Listen, you never retained a PDF or a printed ever paycheck or pay stub ever from twenty twenty four, not one of them.
Speaker 17: The first to paychecks I did.
Speaker 1: Of what, I'm twenty twenty depositive. Hold on, I get it. So you did get a direct deposit.
Speaker 17: I get what you're saying. Okay, So no, Now I want you.
Speaker 4: To hold on, Brian.
Speaker 1: I just want you to hold on, and I'm going to come back to you. I do have some ideas for you, and I understand the frustration, especially when you didn't like how they treated you. So hang on. I'm going to come back and help you. I'm Tom Martinez Moore coming up. I go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer. When you choose Frank durand the Real Estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two, ripped up new need ad By so you don't have.
Speaker 2: Come running.
Speaker 15: Just as fast as we can, Shooter's gonna help come man Dix.
Speaker 3: He is the Troubleshooter show. No Tom Martine.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm Tom Martino, your trouble Shooter. Welcome to the show. If you're streaming, you see this handsome young man, that's me and then the guy next. I'm just kidding. The handsome young man is Henry Brett's Excel roofing. He's alongside me here, and you know, I look at I go back with Excel from their very beginning. And in fact, Jay, his kids and my kids were born months apart each one, so they've known each other in the crib. I've known Jay even when he had great looking hair. And he isn't gray, although he's really not. Hey, he's way younger than me. So what's happening in your life? And how can we help you? Is that the question I ask a million times?
Speaker 4: Yes it is.
Speaker 1: So we're waiting for our expert. Uh Kachina help me out here. We were going to get Roma on is that right? Is he going to be available? You have the message. God, we haven't heard from Rama. I know you're working hard, but we want to get you on.
Speaker 18: It would straight to voice Bill.
Speaker 1: Damn it. We might have to move Bruce. What's that I'm working on Brian.
Speaker 4: On Brian for compass insurance?
Speaker 1: Good? And then I want to go to Brian. So we left off with Brian, and Brian needs the W two's And what I said was if she had direct deposit, she can pull up the trans action and get an estimate of her gross and her net, how much was taken out by state and how much was taken out for federal and FIKA. She can use that to multiply by the number of pay cycles twenty six, twenty five, twelve, whatever it is, and then do an estimate. The IRS accepts estimates of a W two with a note saying they have not released my W two or they have not sent me a W two. The IRS will not penalize you, and it's going to be good. And if they if they might even try to get to W two and make the corrections for you. But that's what you do and pull up as many as you can direct deposits. That's a full record and it should have the stub. If it doesn't, then what you need to do is if you only have one stub or two, that's fine.
Speaker 4: You do your estimates.
Speaker 1: For example, if you're paid every two weeks, whatever that turns out to be the number of cycles, you multiply what you see there for everything, and you estimate how much you grossed, how much you netted, how much was taken out for state, how much was taken out for federal, and all of those questions. So get a W two. So when they ask for the amount in box number so and so, if it's state, then you go to your stub. You multiply the state out by how many pay periods and you put that in there as an estimate. You actually can write a note saying W two is not issued, or they did not send me a W two, or despite my best efforts.
Speaker 4: I could they will not send me one.
Speaker 1: Just tell it like it is, and that's how you handle this situation. Yeah, brand, Now we could also do one other thing. If you want, Deputy Dollar, are you there, Yes, I'm here to Deputy Dollar.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: Dollar, listen, can you light a fire for her at King's at Uh what is it, Kroger, Yeah, Kroger, Yeah, let's here. So we're gonna do two things. I just gave you the what we call the d y I suggestions, but I'm also going to give this to Deputy Dollar, and we call him that because in another life, when he was young and vibrant, he was an accountant. Right, he's still young, He's still young, He's still young and vibrant. I'm just giving these guys a bunch of craft lists and they're all healthier than me right now. So listen, So let's uh Dollar, let's try to help her. Okay, certainly, we'll go ahead and do that and then see what pace you can find Dollar to help her out, and then we'll probably get these people. Just light a fire underhim brand You're you're gonna be in good hands. He'll be calling you. Okay.
Speaker 17: I appreciate you so much.
Speaker 2: You have done more hey than they have since I worked for them.
Speaker 1: Well, keep your chin up and we will continue helping you and thank you very much. By the way, in general, I don't ever say this, but if you ever feel like putting a review in for what we do for people, do it. I mean you know, there's nothing wrong with saying that. I mean, because it's I have the kind of business people don't think about reviewing. They really don't. They don't think about it. They think what you're on the radio, you know, review yourself. Anyway, Troy, you have a comment that I find very interesting here because I'm not sure what it's about. Hi, Troy, I'm Tom Martine. What's going on?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 14: Tom?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 14: Last years the state tried to push through an assault weapons band and it failed miserably because their definition of what an assault weapon was was yeah written. Well this year, yeah, they figured out how to get around the problem. Uh they're big. Yeah, they're trying to ban any semi automatic firearm with a detachable magazine. You will not be able to purchase one, uh transfer one. So this is like way over the top.
Speaker 1: So if you haven't, well who told you this? I I don't just help me out? Who told you this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 16: This is true?
Speaker 1: Well no, no, I don't doubt it's true. I just don't know about it. So how do you know about it?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: Deputy D And go ahead, you two, sir. I'm sorry, Yeah, I'm talking to both of you. Tell me how I find out more Troy.
Speaker 14: So you go to the Colorado General General Assembly and it's Senate Bill twenty five zero zero three.
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, I'm going to put that on hold on it's SB. What give me the number again, SB?
Speaker 14: What two five? That's zero zero three? Yeah? Uh semiantematic firearms and rapid look at our device?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 1: Okay? So what do you know, Deputy d Yes, it's okay. It's Sentate built twenty five zero zero three and it was introduced January eighth. My god, they didn't waste much time. Twenty twenty five aims to prohibit the manufacturer, distribution, transfer, sale, purchase of specific semi automatic firearms that that accept detachable magazines. The legislation would affect many pistols and rifles, as manufacturers typically do not produce these firearms without removal magazines. It's it's only like the sixth revolver or something.
Speaker 5: They don't know that's going to be left as the revolvers.
Speaker 1: And so the The bill also seeks to ban rapid fire trigger activators, bump stocks, devices that can increase the firearms rate of fire, and then also firearms with detachable magazines already in possession. Within Colorado would be grandfathered in, meaning the ban would apply to firearms sold in the state after the bill becomes law. As of January twenty first, twenty twenty five, SB twenty five zero zero three has been introduced and assigned to a committee. The bill sponsors hope to advance it to the floor by February. So speak, sir, what should we do?
Speaker 4: Troy?
Speaker 14: We should definitely call our wonderful governor and strongly encourage him to beto this bill.
Speaker 1: Come on, do you really come on, bro? Do you really believe?
Speaker 14: And it'll get through the House.
Speaker 1: Of course, Will and the governor. The governor is the same, They're all of the same, Ilk and Troy.
Speaker 13: You know, there's some reason to be optimistic. I mean, the last session they did try to ram through a much less ambitious version of this bill, and it failed miserably, and it failed pretty quickly. This time they bid off even more so. I mean, do we have any reason to even worry about this?
Speaker 14: Yeah, because the reason it failed last time was their definition of what a soul weapon was was just a whole laundry list and very confusing. It would have Their last ability's even banned black powder fifty caliber rifles. It was so bad.
Speaker 13: Well, I agree with you that there's nothing confusing about this version of the bill.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It's pretty damn.
Speaker 13: Given how ambitious it is, and given how much success you know, our pro freedom side has had at the Supreme Court in the past few years, is there really anything to worry about?
Speaker 14: Well, I have no doubt that if it does get past, it's going to go to the courts and be battled in the courts, and there's going to be an injunction. So it's our governor that has ambitions for a higher office. Uh yeah. He is lining himself up to be the uh the moderate, uh liberal, and so these guys are pushing a bill to him that he's going to be forced to either reject or sign. Then he's going to piss off both sides.
Speaker 5: I agree with that.
Speaker 13: But you know, the people who are writing and and arguing in favor of this bill, they're just grand standing. They're pandering to their base, they're pandering to various special interests. And I have a feeling even they know this bill doesn't have a snowballs chance.
Speaker 1: You know what's amazing.
Speaker 14: I'm sultan was the Senate ye, go ahead.
Speaker 5: It's got to go to both.
Speaker 1: Ye know, when it comes to firearms, it's so controversial. You know, I always tend to go skew more towards freedoms, you know, I mean, you know, with responsibility and freedom. I mean, when are we going to get it? When are we going to get it? That that banning weapons? I mean, okay, if you make it more difficult to get certain weapons, I guess I don't mind if there the deadliest weapons on earth and you can actually do it without impinging freedoms.
Speaker 4: But I don't know what the answer is.
Speaker 1: Be strong on crime. You know what's amazing, the same people looking to ban firearms decriminalize things and make make being a criminal easier. I just don't get it. They tend to shift the focus, they said, tend to shift the focus from people to things that because they don't leave in illegal people and illegal action. They people are wonderful and they're all going to vote for us. You know, let's condemn the thing.
Speaker 13: The thing, and Tom, I have another, you know, offshoot to what you just said, which is banning guns is a simpleton's solution. So you know, it's very difficult to come up with a plan and execute a plan that will take guns out of the criminals' hands, that will prosecute and punish criminals for using guns wrongfully.
Speaker 5: That is a very difficult thing.
Speaker 13: And it could be that most of the people who who support gun control really can't figure out how to address what I just said, so they're taking the simpleton's way out just to pander to their base.
Speaker 1: Tom.
Speaker 14: It really comes down to there are logical people and their emotional people, and the progressives and liberals tend to be emotional things that make you feel better.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, now, let's be fair. I mean, we can we can all be emotional, and we can all be everything. You know. Look, I get it, though, I know what you're saying. To a conservative, it looks like, uh, liberals operate only on emotion, and and that's what they think about conservatives. You know.
Speaker 4: There's the deal. We're all the same. We're all the same.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean in ideology, I mean in motivation, passion, beliefs.
Speaker 4: I mean we're all basically the same.
Speaker 1: We're all people, and then we have different bends and and look, I don't know why people have certain philosophies. Have you ever thought about that, like, why do people skew one way and other people skew another. I've always tried to figure that out.
Speaker 4: I don't know the answer. I really don't.
Speaker 1: It's kind of weird.
Speaker 14: Definitely, you know, right brain, left brain. You know, people that you know logically think through a problem and versus their inputs guide them.
Speaker 10: You know, you know, here's the deal, man, I don't think you can legislate feelings, emotions, social issues, you know.
Speaker 4: And but so they go after the guns.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm saying, if they were hard on crime, I think you would have a lot less crime if you were real. Now, there are crazy people that are going to be crazy no matter what. But certainly we're not hard enough on crime. We really really really aren't.
Speaker 4: We're just not anyway.
Speaker 14: Must people believe that, you know, the crime is not because of the individual, but because of the environment.
Speaker 1: I know, I know everybody is to blame. Everybody is to blame. Look, you know there could be a little bit, there could be a little bit environment. I think when I think when you sow seeds of division on young people like the rich are getting richer. Billionaires are evil. I mean, all Democrats do is talk about how evil billionaires are and how evil rich people are, and how evil's success is and how profit is bad, and how Blacks have it disadvantage or Mexicans or whatever. They seed divisions because you see, years ago it was it's a known fact that if you want to seize and hold power, you give people a problem and become their savior. And that's what, let's face it, I mean, honest to God, that's what democrats do. Now. I'm not saying there are no problems, but see these seeds of division and contention is their entire playbook. Their entire playbook is how you are being treated unfairly. The system is against you because of rich white people. I mean, can't you just sum that up? I gotta take this break. Thanks for calling and getting me pissed off.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Three oh three seven to one three talks seven one three eight two five five Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one. Help you'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, you're troubleshooter. But Peter's got a comment on this, this Senate bill for a gunban. I don't think it has a snowballs chance of passing, but you never know. Colorado, Colorado is actually more liberal than California ever was no excuse me, not ever was. But it's way more liberal. What's going on? Peter?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 20: Tom, thanks for taking my call. I researched this bill quite a bit. When I first found out about it. I found out about it from Warriors Gunshop anyways up there in Lama. But anyways, Bloomberg Corporation, you know, Bloomberg for Bloomberg is right, they're behind this, yes, sir, And they presented it to Colorado, and they obviously they donated money to I think his name is Johnson, who pushed it through. But Tom, they okay bill to a lot of states already. They pushed his bill on a lot of states, and I think they're using Colorado to see if it passes, and I'm feeling that it's gonna past. Now. There are two things wrong with this bill. One is they're going to require the gun manufacturers to old guns with out But that's a safety risk because if your gun jams, your first thing you do is remove your magazine to try and un jam it. And with the guns that they want to sell that that are not removable, the magazines, you're gonna see a lot of accidents. How are you gonna jam your you have a full loaded magazine in there, you can't. You can't pull it out.
Speaker 19: That's the first thing you do, is yeah.
Speaker 1: You know. First of all, here's what they did. They looked at all the guns they don't like and said, what do they have in common? And that's one of the things they had in common. You know. The other thing they could have banned everything with a trigger. Ha ha ha, Peter.
Speaker 20: You know I'm angry about it also, Tom, and I got a feeling with this.
Speaker 16: This this is gonna.
Speaker 20: Pass in Colorado. I got a serious I got a bad feeling about this.
Speaker 19: And it's gonna take.
Speaker 20: Like you said, it's gonna take lawsuits, you know, to try to stop it. But who knows, you.
Speaker 1: Know, what, uh, what's going on in Colorado? Do you think or were or did people move in? You know, when I first came here in eighty, it wasn't crazy and it wasn't super conservative, but it wasn't It was more it's skewed a little more conservative, and there were cowboys and ranchers and hard a lot of airline workers and finance people. What happened do you think to Colorado over the years? What do you think happened?
Speaker 19: I think, oh, it's a massive immigration of people coming here from all different states. I think the state went downhill when they legalized marijuana.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that that definitely pushed us over the edge. But you know, back to what Tom said about nineteen eighty, if I remember right, we even had a Democrat governor, Roy Romer, who was actually a good, normal, sane person.
Speaker 1: Well before him, we had Lamb and before him less see who was governor when I got here. I think lam Lamb.
Speaker 5: I think you're right? Or was it Roma and then Land?
Speaker 4: No, it definitely was not Roma first.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but both of those guys.
Speaker 1: Romer came from the school system.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they They were both good, normal, sane, you know, old style Democrats, and then as the state just kind of shifted left and left and left from the who's moving here?
Speaker 1: Lamb was actually pretty radical. He mean remember his statement, A duty, duty.
Speaker 5: To die, that's right, and then he never lived it down.
Speaker 1: And we had a lot of Republican lawmakers too strong in the day. Was that.
Speaker 13: The Olympics because it didn't and you remember why, because it did not make fiscal sense. The state would have dropped more money into preparing the Olympics than it would have made in revenue from it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Peter, you know, I love my state. It's been my home for fifty and a forty five years now. And I don't know, man, I don't know what's going on in life. People are just I think everyone is too extreme. What I mean by that is not willing to listen to others. I mean everyone, we all have that. And it would be silly to think that all one doctrine or another is one hundred percent correct. Now there are some more correct than others in our opinions. But what we really need to do, honest to God, we really need to use common sense. Whatever happened to that. Thanks Peter, and speaking of common sense, I just want to get this out. Wave eight, the number eight Wave eight Wealth Management was started by me for myself. I put together a team and by the way, this is wonderful team. I'm a part of it. But there is a team, and it is a team for continuity. And here's the deal. I was tired of the financial advisement industry. Tired because they aren't advisors. They collect money, they place them with big firms, and they make a middleman spread. I promise you if you take a look at your financing finances and your investment management, your eyes are going to be opened. And I'm going to do it for you free directly if you want indirectly, it's confidential. All I want to tell you is this, your eyes will be opened no matter what, and that can't hurt you. If you are concerned at all about an investment account, or retirement money or anything, please text me directly right here. I'll respond to you. I'll also call you if you want, or just if you want. If you can also go to the website. It's Wave eight the number eight Wave Eightcapital dot com or tech me seven four seven nine fifty two eighty. That's my text right here, personal and I'll talk to you personally. I swear to you. When I made this public it opened up a great need because every damn talking to people who are having their eyes open. Okay, And you can also call directly to one of my colleagues three oh three seven seven one help seven seven one four three five seven. Make no mistake. This is my company, my passion, and my mission. We got more coming up. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martine here three zero three seven on three talk seven one three eight two five five. So, man, We've been talking about a lot of stuff today and we were hoping to get Brian burns On from Compass Insurance Group. I have a number of questions here and part of the reason is because we have Excel Roofing and whenever we talk roofing, we talk insurance. But we learned a lot from Henry today with Excel Roofing, Henry working with his dad there, father and son team. And one of the things is this supplemental thing. When you're given an initial bid estimate contract. Roofers that are good like Excel, they try to give you everything up front and what could possibly be a supplement to be determined as far as costs, but they try to cover everything code upgrades. But there are going to be things that come up that they're going to have to call your insurance and get a supplemental claim. Additional money. Okay, a lot of homeowners for some reason feel when they get additional money and then the check sent to the homeowner. Many times the disconnect and the complaints come when the roofer puts in for those claims and then the money goes to the consumer and then the consumer has to write a check to the roofer and they say, well, that wasn't the original agreement, but the only reason they got that extra money was because of a supplemental claim. It wasn't because the insurance company just wanted him to have extra money. If the truth be known, if it's really done correctly, the initial claim is paid ACV and then replacement, but supplements are paid along the way, and the homeowner should net nothing but actually be under the deductible so or it should be out the deductible. So if they have a thousand dollars deductible two thousand and three, whatever, it is the end result in their bank account if they have a one thousand dollars deductible after all a said and done with original costs and supplementals.
Speaker 4: Should be minus deductible.
Speaker 1: Your balance should be minus one thousand dollars if you have a one thousand dollars deductible. But too many homeowners have come to believe, and I don't know where this came from, that they should profit from claims, they should have more than they pay out. But that's not really the way it is. You should actually even pay your deductible. Now, I'm going to tell you the reality. In many cases, when you get a public adjuster or you get a really good settlement, the insurance company just writes the check, and some people do end up with money leftover, especially with a public adjuster, when you have multiple items on your home that are claimed, you can probably get things done a little cheaper. You can probably you know, do things and cut a few corners, or not even fix something that you don't care about, and you can have money leftover. It's not designed to be that way, but it does happen. And you know what's amazing to me in this business, Excel Roofing, I think they're the only ones I know. They don't take a dime, not a penny up front. And I've often wondered, isn't that hard like to get paid? Because if you don't take a dime and they're getting all these checks from insurance for the initial claim and the supplements and all that at the end, I wondered, you know, it's really a risk, because Jay said, no, we don't take a dime. So I don't know, Henry, I'm not asking you to disc people or disc you know your customers, but is it ever difficult? Is it ever? Or do you do you or really I'm gonna I'm gonna give you a softball question, or do you guys do just a good job that you don't have these issues. And again that is a softball question, but but I'm serious, what's the issue?
Speaker 14: You know, Tom?
Speaker 8: The reality is is just there's some people that just.
Speaker 1: Don't want to pay.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that'll happen occasionally. Sometimes we'll have a customer who just won't pay, and we deal with that on a case by case basis.
Speaker 1: But then they look for some of the lame as excuses and that mind.
Speaker 8: It might not even be something that's roofing related. It's something in their personal life or something like that. But it has such a benefit to the customer. It almost self ensures them that they're going to get the quality work that they deserve and what they're wanting. When they're paying other contractors all this money in advance, they really don't have that sure you know, that sure of feeling and that that peace of mind. And that's something that we can offer to people. And that's why we really stand behind that.
Speaker 1: All right, three zero three seven to one three talk seven one three eight two five five. You know, I just got a note here that said Aurora has so far towed three hundred cars since the crackdown. Three hundred cars. You need for a while, they were letting people go with expired license plates, with no license plates, with no registrations, with absolutely nothing. They were letting people just drive, get in a car and drive. But since this crackdown, and I don't know the reason for the crackdown, by the way, I don't know why it happened all of a sudden, but I know Mayor coff It was a Coffin, Mayor Coffin and Aurora is it Coffin?
Speaker 5: Mike Kaufman.
Speaker 4: Mike Coffin who turned very liberal lately.
Speaker 1: I mean he's been right on there with all his liberal buddies, you know, on on illegal immigration and all that denial, denial, denial, like denying news denial, news, denying that they had a problem with the Venezuelan gangs and all that.
Speaker 13: Blame his so called slumlords for the crime problems in that apartment company.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean the whole thing was shameful. But what happened all of a sudden? Three hundred cars, Wow, three hundred cars. We haven't gotten one call from anyone, So what's on your mind today? We got more coming up on the Troubleshooter Show three oh three, seven to one, three eight two five five Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance Paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, you're troubleshooter. By the way, Excel roofing when they're not here, Excel ex cel Roofing dot com three o three seven sixty one sixty four hundred. Just good people. So millennials, you know how they are? Millennials range from twenty nine to forty four, next to baby boomers kind of also known as gen y. They're a pretty big segment. So where are they moving? Where do you think? What do you think the number one city is? They're moving to New York City. It's the number one meaning by percentage, but in general. Alexandria, Virginia, Cambridge, Massachusetts. And number three on the Nationalist Denver, Colorado. What is attracting people? Twenty nine to forty four? Then Sandy Springs, Georgia, Seattle, Washington, Sunnyville, California. Now, beyond a shadow of doubt, every single one of these skews liberal. So can we assume maybe, can we assume that millennials skew liberal? Go ahead?
Speaker 13: So, Tom, I disagree with that. Look how many young people voted for Trump this time around? He crushed the young vote.
Speaker 1: But did they vote for liberal for conservative or did they vote for just to change? I don't know. Actually, now here's some others. Listen to this. Seattle, Washington, Sunnyville, California, Santa Clara, California, Arlington, Virginia, Austin, Texas. Do you know Austin, by the way, is one of the liberals cities within Texas, of course, And then Orlando, Florida that I don't know what that is, Washington, d C Bellevue, Washington. These are the top twenty for millennials. Fargo, North North Dakota, Portland, Oregon, Minnesota, or Minneapolis, Durham, North Carolina, Atlanta, Georgia, Athens, Georgia, Savannah, Georgia, and then Lakewood, Colorado. Hey, it's been a pleasure today. Back here tomorrow. Don't forget referral list dot com for help, information and referrals, and call three O three Martino for help three O three six two seven eight four sixty six and save all your problems for me.