Speaker 1: The Second Date Update on kJ.
Speaker 2: Hi Benjamin, Welcome to the Second Date Update.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, got to get you.
Speaker 2: Another date with Erica, which you guys met on an app? Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we met on that matched right away. We clipped in the messages and had, you know, a bunch of the same interests. So I thought, okay, you know, this could actually be really good. So we went out to dinner one night. I thought she had a good time. I had a good time. She even insisted on paying, gave me a hug at the end of the date, so I figured, okay, yeah, we'll probably go out again. I mean, it was normal first date. There were a couple of awkward moments, nothing major, nothing this stood out to me. But now she won't answer any of the messages that I'm sending. I have no idea what happened, even though I thought we had a pretty good connection.
Speaker 2: Okay, she paid, there was a hug.
Speaker 1: This all sounds great.
Speaker 2: He was a hug goodbye. Maybe she paid so she could wash her hands A yeah, I don't know. Well, we will get her on the phone and we'll ask her.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do it, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we'll talk to her, right after the song. Second Date Update kJ one, O three, TJ and Amanda in the morning, Erica, welcome to the second Date update.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Okay, Benjamin said, you guys met on an app. You went out. The date seemed really good.
Speaker 1: All signs points Yes, Why are.
Speaker 2: We not going out with him again?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well, so Benjamin, he's a he's an interesting guy. He's got a lot of opinions. Oh like yeah, well, I mean I actually liked it. I like a guy that you know, has opinions and you can speak his mind and things like that. What did he do? So? I need to find some employees for the store that I manage, and like, we were talking about how hard it is to find good people with a good work ethic and things of that nature, and he said, well, that's because teachers are lazy. So so he said teachers don't hold their students accountable. They don't teach them how to work, and that's why kids graduate basically like without knowing how to do math. And so he basically blamed teachers for all of like the problems in the world. And no, my sister is a teacher. I totally disagree. She works so hard, she loves his students. She's a great role model for them. And I explained that to him and he just doubled down on it, and it really rubbed me the wrong way.
Speaker 2: Okay, Benjamin, right.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Erica, I am sure your sister is a great teacher. I told you that on the day I am. I am talking about my own experience with teachers. That's all, okay, But like you.
Speaker 1: Said that, like teachers are lazy, Like you're blaming teachers for society problems, because.
Speaker 3: In my experience, that's that's honestly, like what what I've seen. They work eight months a year, they complain about all the kids every single school year, and they don't really care if they learn or not. They just they just go through the process and that's it. Wait, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Okay, my best friend is a teacher. She's in terge of hundreds of students.
Speaker 2: Like lazy is the last thing she has.
Speaker 3: This is a little bonkers to me. Like you seriously really believe that I do?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, well this is definitely yeah. This is why I didn't call you, and this is why like we're never going out again.
Speaker 3: Tell me, honestly, you you don't think there are teachers that just show up and collect a paycheck.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, maybe every now and then.
Speaker 1: Sure, I mean every occupation has that you're gonna coming. Every single employee that you have is perfect, and there's that a lazier, one of the most crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay. I just think that there are more lazy teachers than you want to admit. Okay, I'm not calling your sister out. I'm just saying that, like, in general, that is what I have experienced.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, it's awesome, and I think that you don't know what you're talking about, so whatever.
Speaker 2: It's very polarizing topic. Yeah, I mean just say all of anybody is it is? So Erica, just to get us get it straight. You don't want to go out with Benjamin.
Speaker 1: Again, No, absolutely not. I'm good. I'm sorry. I'm too lazy to like put effort into that.
Speaker 2: Yes you are, Erica. Thanks for coming on the second date update.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, Benjamin, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I just had some really bad teachers growing up. But based on what I've experienced and with the kids that I hire, uh, that's what I believe, Like that's the common denominator like until someone shows me otherwise, I'm sticking with it, like, I don't know. I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Well, at least you're consistent. I guess that's cool. No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know on this, I don't know. Benjamin, thanks for coming on the second date update.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, guys. Take care.
Speaker 2: The messages are coming in. The phone's blowing up. Four seven. Let's discuss this all right, kJ ONELE three, TJ and Amanda in the morning.