Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm back with something for you.
Speaker 2: To think about.
Speaker 1: I've been here just talking, talking, talking, talking, and didn't know I had hit the pause. But oh my god, I have to start all over. Oh but anyways, here I go. This is on DEI. This is the last time I'm gonna talk about it, I promise.
Speaker 2: But i just need to talk about it.
Speaker 1: One last time because I'm sick of the ignorance. I'm sick of people just running with things and don't know what the heck they're talking about. I'm tired of how dumb people just dumb, How they make themselves look so ignorant because they.
Speaker 2: Don't research nothing. They just believe anything new here.
Speaker 1: There are so many broken people in this world, so broken. All they want to do is belong to something. They don't believe anything. They'll go along with anything because they're so easily manipulated and brainwashed. And I'm sorry, I'm not trying to put anybody down. I'm just telling you fact. So here we go. Let's talk about DEI again. First of all, people don't know what the heck they're talking about when they talk about DEI. So let's break it down one more time. Affirmative Action and DEI are two.
Speaker 2: Total different programs.
Speaker 1: Affirmative action was initially started around nineteen sixty one, and the reason it was initiated was because white people when in comparison to white white women, I'm sorry, in comparison to white men, there was always an equality.
Speaker 2: Always was, always is, and always will be.
Speaker 1: There was always an equality between the white man and the white woman. That is why affirmative action started. Research it for yourself, don't take my word. Research it. Stop believing what people tell you. Research for yourself. That's how you become a better person. That's how you become more knowledgeable and have wisdom. When you learn to research for yourself and stop believing the lies and the things that people are telling you that's not true. That's how you grow and mature mentally. But most people aren't because they just believe anything. Just believe anything.
Speaker 2: And it's wrong.
Speaker 1: That is what initiated affirmative action. But around nineteen sixty four, the Civil Rights Act came into play. The Civil Rights Act was a little bit different from well, it was a lot different from the affirmative action program. The affirmative action was for the white women. Remember I said that okay, So the Civil Rights Act of nineteen sixty four was for all people. It didn't matter what race you were. It was for all people based on race, color, which is your skin tone, national origin, sex, religion, genetic information. I think genetic information came along later, disability, mental or physical. That is why the Civil Rights Act came into play because of all of the inequalities, especially against black people, all the inequalities. So the Civil Rights Acts came into play for all people. So you got that. And like I said, don't take my word, don't believe cherry research for yourself. Back in the sixties, DEI was never even a word. It was never an acronym used, not ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, people are equating Civil Rights Act with DEI.
Speaker 2: And they are not the same thing.
Speaker 1: Affirmatic Action, Civil Rights Act and d I are three separate programs.
Speaker 2: So let's move along. The reason DEI came.
Speaker 1: Into place, it was around twenty twenty when it really started taking off.
Speaker 2: During the George Floyd stuff. D I came in to play.
Speaker 1: It became an initiative of program because for upteen years, white men has been getting the jobs, but they've been the least qualified. Now I'm not telling you what I heard. I'm telling you what I know because I seen the stats for years, have seen.
Speaker 2: Have seen it.
Speaker 1: So d E I was for came in to play for all people, to give them a chance. If you were a veteran and you had veteran preference, they wasn't hiring.
Speaker 2: You just because you was a veteran.
Speaker 1: Anybody who think that you are crazy, they were not. Yes, veterans have preferences. Why hate on veterans? We deserve it. You have no clue if you never served in the military of what you have to go through, you just don't understand. So for a veteran to have preference, they should, and you shouldn't hate on them.
Speaker 2: Because you could have. You could have went to serve your country too.
Speaker 1: Some people got pregnant and all kinds of things not to have to join. So don't hate on veterans because they have a freaking five point or ten point veteran preference. Because no one is given a veteran of job just because they're a veteran, trust and belief they are not. Veterans still have to be qualified for the positions. They are not giving you a position because you're disabled.
Speaker 2: Disable. People still have to be able to do their job. You still have.
Speaker 1: To be able to do the essential functions, those duties that you're hired to do.
Speaker 2: They don't care.
Speaker 1: If you're disabled, if you're a veteran, if you are black, if you're Asian or whatever, white, whatever, they don't care. You still have to do the central functions of your duty. You must be able to do your job, and you must be qualified. But what was happening was the white men were getting the higher positions, which they still are. They were getting the higher positions, and unlike the veterans and the non whites and the disabled, they didn't have to be qualified. I'm talking about the white men. Everybody else have to be qualified. They didn't because they got it.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: They got in on nepotism and favoritism, always have even when I was in the military them in favoritism. It runs rapid, so they've always got the better jobs. Now, don't get me wrong, Like I said on the episode that I've done before, there are some qualified white people who came in interview and they deserved the position because they were the most qualified against the.
Speaker 2: People that they did the interviews with.
Speaker 1: But a lot of people got their jobs, and I'll say ninety seven percent got their jobs through nepotism and favoritism.
Speaker 2: So boom d I was born.
Speaker 1: D I was born to give everybody a chance, to include white people, the ones that the other white people.
Speaker 2: Didn't care too much about.
Speaker 1: They gave those individuals a chance through DEI. Now granted, it did not matter what your skin color was, what race you were in, you.
Speaker 2: Still have to be qualified for the job.
Speaker 1: See, what this administration seems to believe is that everybody but white people.
Speaker 2: Have gotten jobs through DEI.
Speaker 1: That is so ignorant. I mean, it's beyond ignorant. And and what's even sadder is that people believe it because they don't know any better, and instead of researching, researching for themselves, they just going along with the dumb stuff. Black people has always had to work harder.
Speaker 2: And it's simple.
Speaker 1: If you believe that that black people have got their jobs through DEI, why didn't you interview those people and find out the experience they have. I work with two young twenty something year old and both have master degrees as well as myself multiple and they are like twenty four and twenty five. So people don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: No clue.
Speaker 1: This country has never given black people anything. You think they're gonna give them a.
Speaker 2: Job and paying them to do their job?
Speaker 1: Ha huh. I don't know how people can be so ignorant to even think that they gonna give you a job just because you're black.
Speaker 2: It would have lost your mind because it's not happening. It has never happened.
Speaker 1: Colleges may do that, let people in according to their race, but workplaces they don't do that. Now, I'm also saying that there have been a few blacks and none other non whites who have gotten through the crack through nepotism and favoritism. But it's so minute, the numbers so low that you almost wouldn't even recognize them.
Speaker 2: That's how low the numbers is.
Speaker 1: With the women, the numbers is much lower than the men, the white women. I mean, the number is much in no comparison to the white men. So that's why DEI was born. It was not initiated for black people. It has nothing to do with race. But if you happen to be a black person who was the most qualified, then there you go.
Speaker 2: So people think obviously that it means I mean, it's laughable.
Speaker 1: People think that it means, oh, you're not qualified, they just gave you the job.
Speaker 2: That is not true at all. That is not true at all.
Speaker 1: As bad as people America and other countries hate black.
Speaker 2: People, you think they're gonna give them a freaking job and pay them. You all are out of your minds. You know, it don't make sense.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense at all, because it's not true. Veterans still have to qualify for the job. I don't care if they have a preference. You still have to be qualified. If I told you how many job applications I've done.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't even believe me. You would not believe me.
Speaker 1: If I told you how many job applications as a veteran that I've done, and how many jobs that I didn't get that I know I was qualified for.
Speaker 2: So people don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: Another thing that I talked a little bit about before is these men who were getting these positions that were not qualified for. They always had bad issues in their workplaces, always something negative going on, so much hostility and low morale because the leadership sucks.
Speaker 2: Duh. I mean, we're experiencing that right now.
Speaker 1: Because you got so many unqualified people in high positions that should not be in them. Now they are DEI according to their own definitions. They are DEI because they think it's for people who.
Speaker 2: Are not qualified. That's them.
Speaker 1: Because I promise you on everything, everything I love, every single thing I love, I promise you they're not giving veterans and blacks and none other non whites and disabled people jobs just because they are in those categories. I promise you on everything that's not happening. It's not happening. And for them to strip away the contributions that none white.
Speaker 2: People have made to America, that's just wrong.
Speaker 1: And I hope that someone because I'm not good at building websites. I can run it once it's built, but I'm not good at building websites. So I hope My challenge to people out there is to start start a website for all of the people that have made contributions, contributions.
Speaker 2: That are not white people that they stripped away.
Speaker 1: Start websites for these people outside of the federal government.
Speaker 2: Start websites and.
Speaker 1: Put all of those people that they stripped, put them on websites. That's what I hope someone does, because if they did the work, they deserve the recognition.
Speaker 2: And that's why it's a whole lot of people going to hell. You hear me, A whole.
Speaker 1: Lot of people are going to hell because if you don't want diversity on earth, when you are of diversity, you sure can't make it to heaven. You cannot make it to heaven because everybody in heaven. Nah, you can't make it to heaven if you can't love down here on earth because somebody got a skin color that's different than yours.
Speaker 2: Forget about heaven.
Speaker 1: When you stand before God, he's gonna say, depart from me, you worker.
Speaker 2: Of iniquity, for I know you not Jesus himself is not white.
Speaker 1: So you will never make it to heaven, you so called Christian. You will never make it to heaven with the mindset that you have if you don't want diversity down here on earth when you are of diversity, every last one of us, none of us are peer. I don't care how much you do some inbreading, you will never be peer. You like you, your mom, even your grandmother. You all may bee may appear peer, but I guarantee you on down in them genes, you got some of this and some of that all of us do. All of us do because that's the way we were created. We all came from one source. So I don't know what the fear is because the very people that you who call savages and beasts and animals, your actions as white people, racist white people have shown over history who the animal, who the savage, who the beast?
Speaker 2: Has been? It's all about racism.
Speaker 1: People are racist, and now they're empowered to be racist. But like I said, if you don't want diversity down here on Earth, I hope you don't claim to be.
Speaker 2: A Christian or claim to love Jesus, because you are through. You are going to Hell.
Speaker 1: If you don't want diversity down here and forget about Heaven, forget about it. And guess what when you go to Hell, there's gonna be some diversity there too. I'm just telling you fact. As long as you live, you have the opportunity for change, You have the opportunity to.
Speaker 2: Grow and mentally mature.
Speaker 1: But as long as you go along to get along, and you believe any and everything, you are inhibiting your own growth. You're inhibiting your own growth, and you are part of the problem. And you will answer you will answer for what you've done. You will answer for your contributions. And no man on earth, no man.
Speaker 2: Can do to you what God himself can and going to.
Speaker 1: Do if you don't change, because all of this lie about diversity is just wrong. Anybody who wouldn't want diversity, something is seriously wrong with you. You are a serious racist and God is going to punish you, I promise you. And you curse your whole family with that mentality you have and the things you spew.
Speaker 2: From your mouth.
Speaker 1: You curse your whole entire family, and God is going to punish you. It's a promise. Because all of this stuff people are saying it's lies. Anybody would come in sense and with the heart, a heart of love, wouldn't have any problem with diversity because we are diverse people.
Speaker 2: We're not the same. We're not.
Speaker 1: We look different, we do things differently, We of different backgrounds, different languages, everything. Who wouldn't want diversity? Who want the same blah bland?
Speaker 2: Who wants that?
Speaker 1: See, people are too comfortable. You're too comfortable in your racism. But it's gonna land you in hell, guaranteed. And you don't even have to believe it because you not believe in. It doesn't mean it's not gonna happen. And there are many, many, many many people say they're Christian. You never even read the Bible, obviously, because there are diverse, diverse people even in the Bible. So for people to hate diversity so much, something's wrong with you. And you hate it because you think people have been given the upper hand because of diversity.
Speaker 2: You equate that TODI.
Speaker 1: You think, oh, well, they're dr because they're BLACKDEI because they're Asian or whatever. You are clueless, You have no idea what you're talking about, when.
Speaker 2: The whole time, I mean the whole.
Speaker 1: Entire time, it's been the white people who are getting the jobs, who've been at least qualified.
Speaker 2: I mean, y'all don't want the truth. You just don't want the truth.
Speaker 1: You want to believe what you want to believe, and that's it.
Speaker 2: But you don't want to do no research for yourselves.
Speaker 1: Just like you believe blacks are on the systems, on different program there is more than white.
Speaker 2: Statistically, it's a lie.
Speaker 1: Blacks don't have as many abortions as whites. I mean, you are just so brainwashed and easily manipulated. And I'm not talking to everyone. This is not for everyone. I'm talking about racist people.
Speaker 2: Only.
Speaker 1: You just believe what you want to believe because you've been conditioned.
Speaker 2: That way for so long.
Speaker 1: You don't, I mean, you just look just stupid because the information is right there for you to learn, for you to research for yourself. But you're just so gullible because that's I mean, you racist people don't even realize they are just as.
Speaker 2: I mean, they are just as.
Speaker 1: Really oppressed, because the reason if you go and look at the definition of oppression, it's you know, abuse, don't you think it's abuse that people have been programmed, mentally programmed and conditioned.
Speaker 2: To believe lies.
Speaker 1: To me, that's a form of abuse. And even today, in twenty twenty five, people are enslaved in their own brains, prisoners to their own minds because you've never tried to become a better person. You just went alone. And some of you, you're you're so clueless.
Speaker 2: You think you think black people are none other non white. You think they're just gonna stand around and be treated like they were hundreds of years ago. It's not gonna happen. It's not.
Speaker 1: And now they're even talking about that there was an executive order sign about segregation.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares. Who cares? Nobody?
Speaker 1: We don't care about that.
Speaker 2: That don't phase us.
Speaker 1: So if people think, oh, that's a punch in the gut, No, no, because we don't care. God is gonna do some shaking, I promise you, And when he does, you're gonna know it's God. Because he gonna bring some people down. You gonna know its God. And it's coming very very soon. Please mark your calendar for this day, the day that you hear this episode, mark your calendar, because you're gonna start seeing some people far and you're gonna know, because it's gonna be so many and rapidly, you're gonna know is God. Just watch what I say, because even God is sick of you all. If you don't want to be better and you want to die and go to hell, that's on you.
Speaker 2: That's on you.
Speaker 1: And you're gonna get it even double because you're lying saying you're Christian when you know you're not. You're just a racist person, a racist, nasty person.
Speaker 2: And I didn't even want to get on here to say all of that, but it's just the truth. I feel sorry for people.
Speaker 1: That all their lives. They've put all the time and energy into being racist. That's why you don't get any better. That's why you don't have any mental growth, because you go your whole life with all of this bitterness and hatred inside of you for no reason. You hate black people so much, but many of you tend to get color.
Speaker 2: To your skin. You hate black people so much, but you love the culture. I mean it, don't make sense.
Speaker 1: Contradictory contradictions left them right.
Speaker 2: You hate black people so much, but.
Speaker 3: Black people have been the backbone for you. You wouldn't be where you are if it wasn't from the black people, because you stole everything from them. You're handing out to your children black people's inheritance. Hey, don't take Cherry's word for research it for yourself. Research it. I don't care where you are in the world.
Speaker 2: You still can research it for yourself. So you know what. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I still love you, racist and all, I still love you with the love of Jesus, because no matter what, I would never have a heart like that for no reason, and I mean it.
Speaker 2: I would do anything if I had to.
Speaker 1: For you, nothing but love for you, and I pray that you repent and change your ways before you die, because your day is coming. We all going to leave here one day. No one is except your white skin won't get you out of that. Your money won't either, And I do pray for racist people anyway. Thank you for listening. I hope you learned something today because DEI is nothing near what people are making it out as to you know as to be because of their racist minds and hearts, so I appreciate you. Please share this episode. Much love to you you and you research it for yourself. I end every episode the same, and I hope you do it.
Speaker 2: Thank on it