Speaker 1: Shout out to our homie Mike from Drowning Pool Band right out of here in the DFT up. It's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle. We like to be given tickets away and Dorothy is going to be at the Factory, the studio at the Factory on May seventh, and we have tickets for that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We give tickets away with the iHeart app. You have to have the app. It's got a talkback feature on its. First person that uses that talkback feature and leaves their name, their phone number, their email address, and what sport is the lady playing in the poster that Ben had as a kid growing up where she's showing her ass. We were just talking about it. I posted it.
Speaker 2: He posted it on what Well. You're gonna have to check to find out.
Speaker 1: I gotta do a radio social media dot com. Okay, go to social media dot com. The first person that can tell us what that sport is, we were just talking about it. Uh, you got to leave your name, your phone number, your email address, use the talkback feature on the iHeart app, and you were gonna win tickets to see Dorothy May seventh at the studio at the factory. Now, Katie, we were talking before the show and you had mentioned that you have a story about a sinkhole. And I got real interested in this because this weekend I was driving around in Broken Bow and these streets that are back off into the neighborhoods, they're wild ass streets, and if it's been raining and there's a giant pothole, you don't really see it because the rain fills up the pothole. And there are some massive potholes, I mean gigantic to where if your tire goes into it, it's causing a huge rockets, right, And as I was navigating these potholes, I started thinking about sinkholes. I don't know that I've ever seen a sinkhole in person. I mean I've seen pictures of them. Have you guys ever actually seen a sinkhole? No, but I saw one recently. I see them on social media somewhat often, maybe once a month. And there was footage of one that happened I don't know, somewhere in Asia, and this is just in the middle of the street and these cars were driving down the street and all of a sudden, the guy in a motorcycle just falls down because the hole up is up in the road and this guy they ended up finding his body eighty feet down into it and you can watch him just actually drive right into it. It's so wild because what is happening. Is it just a crevice in the earth that was always there and it's swallowed up.
Speaker 3: I mean, if he saw it, he should have popped a wheelie.
Speaker 1: That's a great way to go into the same little dude on a wheelie, he should have jumped it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this morning southeast Dallas about nine thirty, truck with the trailer got stuck in a sinkhole. If you'd like to know the actual streets, because I'm sure we have listeners that live near.
Speaker 2: North Prairie Creek Road in Bruton Road.
Speaker 3: That's where it happened.
Speaker 1: Oh that's out there like Ulyss area right now, southeast Dallas.
Speaker 2: Oh sucrew me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not at all, going good.
Speaker 4: Try and then it might be that same street connection might be in an So it's not unheard of. There's a lot of elms and oaks. Yeah, and Mainz. Neghbor said they heard a loud noise sounded like a crash. One neighbor said she came outside saw the pickup truck with the trailer falling in the hole. She told w FAA that the driver, Kim Johnson, lives in the neighborhood Johnson's wife. Kim Johnson's wife told wfa that he was taken to the hospital. Guess with me falling into that.
Speaker 3: Ki, Yes, Kim is a man. Is that a big deal to you? You don't see a lot of Kim's. No, not Mail Kim.
Speaker 4: You've seen that's the story. And that was their first name. Uh, plenty of Kim's their last name. Doctor Kim, doctor Kim, Tom Kim, Michael Kim, Chan Kim. I think he will Kim.
Speaker 2: I think there's more than you think. Probably. I don't think there's a lot of male Kimberly's.
Speaker 3: No, no, probably not.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: They said this was the result of a twenty seven inch Christina concrete wastewater main man.
Speaker 2: You can't go to her after you talk about it.
Speaker 3: She sends a butt picture and you say, twenty seven inches?
Speaker 2: Why going to her for that?
Speaker 4: I was not going to her about the inch part. I was going with her about the concrete wastewater mainline part.
Speaker 2: She's big into that scene.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they gotta fix that pipeline, so no one else drives in it sound tough.
Speaker 2: What is somebody supposed to do with twenty seven inches?
Speaker 4: It's not that big if you think about it, like in terms of driving on a road and creating a sink line.
Speaker 2: Wait, he just held up nine inches.
Speaker 1: He held up nine inches, and I'm like, dude, I don't think you have a good feel for two and almost two and a half.
Speaker 2: It's like dog ears for him. So like these dog ears are like he just held up if you missed this because you're not with us in studio when he heard said that, he held up his fingers nine inches apart, and he said, this is twenty seven inches.
Speaker 4: You're telling me all these years I've been saying I've got a nine inch I really.
Speaker 2: Even have a three incher.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's disappointing. You hate to find that out on a Monday.
Speaker 2: Well what are you gonna do? Man?
Speaker 4: I just think it's crazy that a twenty seven inch YEP wastewater mainline break could create a hole, a gaping hole that swallows your truck and tractor or in trailer and tractor involved the trailer.
Speaker 2: It's like what's going on under the earth? I don't know.
Speaker 3: And the other day it's also construction happening.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things where they close off the road and the guys jump into the road and start shoveling stuff out, and it's like that, Do they feel safe?
Speaker 3: But there's a lot of stuff going on underneath us at all times.
Speaker 2: The world is dangerous, guys, all right? Coming up next, who won the weekend? We'll tell you