Speaker 1: Well come back, we are blasting off out of this world. And again with me, I have Clint Our resident Free Masonic Expert and all things mystery schools and secret societies. I don't know anybody who is as knowledgeable on these topics as Clint. You should go check out his channel on YouTube and I will put the links to that down below. But today I have him with me talking about the mysterious Serious, the star that is venerated by mystery religions, Ancient Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Freemason's, Mormons, you name it. They are worshiping serious And we have so much for you today, and I just wanted to start out with this quote that you found in this book. Clint found it called the Dark Side of Freemasonry. You got that one too, right, yep. And our thesis today and what is going to revolve around, is the notion that Free Masonic rituals in particular are designed to create a high mind mentality. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems to be ritual magic according to them, but it seems all psychological. And so when in witchcraft, for example, when the initiate takes the dagger and draws the circle around them. It's a symbol of them being the star Sirius and the circle and the dagger is the sun going around the star. And then with masonry the compass is the same thing, and that the symbolism goes. I mean, all the secret societies are obsessed with the Ossyrian cycle, which I'm sure you're familiar. So this is a quote by Albert Piker Quick serious called by the Egyptians sought this and by the Hebrews colleb a new Bach. So the etymology a new bach is where the word anew bisses comes to mind.
Speaker 1: But interesting, Okay, so we found this quote and this is what we're gonna be talking about. How it is designed to get everybody initiated into this mystery school to complete their great work. And they all work as one. And this quote is from Alice Bailey's husband, so she's known as the Queen of the New Age, right, Alice Bailey Theosophus and her husband Foster Bailey was a thirty third degree Mason, and he wrote a book called the Spirit of Masonry, and in it he says it is their creative nature of the Masonic work to work, say and think the same thing simultaneously. The concentrated attention and thought power of the assembled Masons is in reality a group meditation leading to group work. Masonry, in its true and highest sense, is magical work. The effectiveness of this possible work will be paralleled by the increasing sensitivity of the race to telepathic impression. Behind the magical work of the rituals must be the influence of the established rhythm. The materializing upon Earth of the mystical vision must be brought about by the wise working of this law of rhythm and ritual. And this is gonna get so weird because now we are seeing people reporting alien craft, an alien visitation, alien communication telepathically. They say there's a mothership in the Gulf of Mexico. It's just aliens are popping off. In twenty twenty five, we've got all the drones in New Jersey and it won't be long. I mean, all of the disclosure people, you know, the alien people, Stephen Greer and those kind of people. They're starting up podcasts. They say they have bigger revelations to tell everybody. So before all of this new information becomes mainstream, I wanted to get ahead of it, and we're going to talk about serious specifically because they say that this is where a life came from according to mystery schools and Freemasonic floor right, yeah.
Speaker 2: They think it's the son of the universe. But by the way, I do believe Stephen Greer is an undercover or a some kind of count artist. William Cooper believes the same thing. Oh yeah, well, before I forget the rhythm, that the els Bailey speaks of past, present, future, and like so a lot of the modern secret societies they claim to be from antiquity, but they're not, and that they use this idea of the past. And then because remember it's the full body of the initiates, is Horace the conquering Child, and so later in the book they state that they're gonna initiate the masses into the third degree, which is the secular humanism, and that well, I guess more along the lines of those that group meditation, all the Masons. Every I think it's the first Wednesday, depending on which which when you're in it's they'll meet all at the same time on the same day and do the same ritual, et cetera. But so imagine pop culture where the music is playing and that everybody across the whole country. Here's on the radio sings it at the same time, and then it creates a group meditation, and that this is what they're doing is very It seems to be a tribal an ancient tribal technique that was in the arkand I rule book. He goes over the the diferent tribal techniques, the primitive techniques of initiation and you know, drums, flashing lights, the It's like, so these it seems as though, well, not only that, but when they say the the telepathic impression, so it goes two ways where it's like they're having a telepathic impression and then at the same time they also have a telepathic sense according to them, that someone is not existing in the singularity that they exist in. And so then they'll reject the outsider. We will expel them from the group.
Speaker 1: This is a lot like any given alien invasion movie that is like pod people themed. You know, you've got your your little squeecher guys that come and like get on your face and then they steal your soul and you become part of their hive mind, right, and the people who are not in that collective, like you said, are easily identified because they have their own mind, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of us, Just.
Speaker 1: Like Invasion of the Body Snatchers. He can say like, that's one that's not of us.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that point and the scream.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. So before we go into Masony, I just kind of wanted to talk about Serious itself, like just as the Star and how interesting it is, because so I went through all of this whole book, Serious Mystery. This was written in nineteen seventy six and it has updates from the nineties in it, and it's also mentioned in that book that we did with basil It Analyzer, the Stargate Conspiracy. So this is part of the codex of works that posit that beings from outer space, specifically from Serious have been to Earth and seated life on Earth and are periodically you know, visited and updated when the time is right. So a lot of this book is based on the work that he did about the Dogon tribe of Molly Africa. So I'm sure you've heard of them, right, David. I talks about them a lot, the dogone, right, And so the Dogon have this secret society basically of initiates who hold the secrets of serious. And the interesting thing about this is, you know, they're a very primitive tribe, but they knew before the invention of telescopes or anything like that, that Sirius was at least a binary star and possibly trinary star. And everything that they had passed down in their secret society became you know, mainstream scientific discoveries once we discovered telescopes and we could see farther right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had a dance every sixty years when the serious a n B would complete a full revolution, they would perform a ceremony where the major guy would wear some kind of very tall hat. The uh that the serious stuff. It goes back to Egypt, where yes, Osiris is another name is o Sirius uh Babylon Astarte was a serious ishtar Astara was the word for the star, and Ashtara for in Aramaic meant serious. Even I'm related to the black the Blackfoot tribe, and they have a name for Sirius the dog face, and that that that Hebrew phrase I read collub a new bog that's uh means barking dog in that so the Hebrews were but even even in China there's uh. I mean every culture seems to name this star after the dog for a Nubis, you know. In that the it goes back to the Masonic initiation where Hiram Abiff is raised from the dead, who's a symbol of a cyrus, but the symbol of the initiates raising him from the dead. The word, the first word that's used is mech banak, which is an Egyptian word in that it means the the skin tears from the flesh, and that they're talking about the grip. They couldn't raise him up with a regular grip quote unquote and so. And then the next word was the the maha bone, which is uh, it's a replacement word for the tetragrammaton. But but see, it's like that type of stuff what I'm talking about. They're this this Alice Bailey stuff. This seems to be more modern and that it's it seems to it seems like the illuminists they'll absorb anything they can and they'll stretch its doctrine to move to the rhythm of their beat. And that it's like when I found out when I was reading this one NaSTA Webster book and I found out and she's a really brilliant writer but she's horribly racist, but like the UH. But she was pointing out how Mesmer was an original member of the Illuminati, and that I'm sure you're familiar with Mesmer, Uh, Antonio.
Speaker 1: That's where we get the word mesmerism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so these these people were masters of psychology, that their symbolism. Well, so to bring it back, I mean, this is kind of goes to the old Mason stuff where the ank I was trying to tell you about this. The anc is the UH a precursor symbol of the hammer and the disk, and that the hammer was also the tree, and that the tree in the in the disk, the disc was or a boros in that so the tree in the serpent the symbol from the Old Testament, and that so when the Egyptians are eating the anks, it's a symbol of them invoking the star in that Uh, the hammer and the disc became, according to the Rosicrucians, the rose and the cross, and that the rose was synonymous with the heart. The heart was a symbol of the upside down flame, the eternal flame. So the well, they were inverting the flame of the UH. It's hard to explain, but UH, in the older times Jesus was associated with fire and that.
Speaker 1: So when you say eating anks, were they eating like a bread or like a cracker or some kind of communion?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it was just symbolic for them because they lacked adjectives, and so they would create stories to explain, you know, the movements of the heavens and uh, you know that's why they So in the Egyptian story, isis she she has a child that is not bequeathed of her husband or whatever, and so no, I think I can't remember how it goes. But anyways, at the end of it, it's like the the isis which is serious b adopts a Nubis to her side for all time. That's a symbol of serious C, joining serious A and B and which would some say it's around three hundred something BC when the Uh, I can't remember the name of the guy that but the calendar was revised once more to for the three hundred and sixty five and a quarter day. And then the Dogons they have a symbol that's three hundred and sixty six symbols, so it's the you know, the the leapiar day, right.
Speaker 1: Well, the dogon also talk about this race, this amphibious race. Now this is so interesting because a lot of the UFOs that they are reporting on, they're saying they're coming out of the water, they're hovering over the water. They're in the Gulf of Mexico. They're off coast of California, so back, you know, for the dogon. They used to call these beings from Sirius, the Nomo, the monitors, which is very close to the watchers or the Onunaki. Right, And there was an interesting period where things were there was a quantum leap in technology, and they equate this with the arrival of these watchers or these nomos or these people basically. So here in the serious mystery, they said, at a period approximately thirty four hundred years before Christ, a great change took place in Egypt, Egypt and sumer also, and the country passed rapidly from a state of advanced Neolithic culture with a complex tribal character to two well organized monarchies. And now this is where we're also getting the idea of royal bloodlines and like the ascension of kings, one comprising the Delta area and the other the Nile Valley proper. At the same time, the art of writing appears monumental architecture and the arts and crafts developed to an astonishing degree, and all the evidence points to the existence of a well organized and even luxurious civilization. All this was achieved within a comparatively short period of time, for there appears to be little or no background to these fundamental developments in writing and architecture. And this is also similar to the Masonic lore of like let's say, two Volcane and these other heroes who came and taught like metalworking and makeup and art and architecture. Yeah, the artificers of fire, right, Yeah, we've got the Dogon saying this. And then most mystery schools and even some religions, including Mormonism, who believe that you know, life here was seated by Dogon from I mean, not from the Nomo, from serious and they even know details that we didn't even know until like the twentieth centuries, such as serious b or they call it. Po is a super dense planet, right, It's like one of the densest things in the universe. And so the high culture of Egypt and Summers seem to have appeared out of nowhere. They take this as evidence of visitation and you will hear on social media the tech ners and stuff talk about something called the Fermi paradox. Have you heard about Okay, So that's just like this thought game that says that there are so many planets and suns in our Milky Way and an in our universe that intelligent life has to be out there because it would be impossible that we are an the universe. Right, So that's called the Fermi paradox, and a serious b is made of what they call degenerate matter, and they believe we are in between a primitive society and a magical society right now. So magical meaning like super technologically advanced or a race that is able to travel the stars.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the so the Ana in the UH that name a lot of the pharaohs, they had these names that were not their real names. They were bestowed titles and nobility are not in an Egyptian means. The beneficiary of a ten and a ten was one of the forums of serious and that the it's like they they these fish people may have been coming to them through a consciousness and that the UH because a lot of the like the Theosophists, some of their stuff which they kind of steal from Buddhism and in Mythraism seven seven classes of consciousness for the seven major spheres, and that the they're what they're doing is that they're saying that the Theosophists, they're saying they're going to make a consciousness evolution for a new root race quote unquote. But their race isn't a race of ethnicities, It's a race of consciousness. And so them bringing back to them, to the occultists, them putting the consciousness in the mass is a symbol of the rising of at lengthis slash the return of the Christ quote unquote, and like, uh, there the Christ is not the same as the Jesus that people are familiar with with the New Testament, right, and that there there, there the Christ is the quote unquote anti Christ of the Christians.
Speaker 1: Yep, exactly. And even Viva tweeted we are entering a golden Age on January twentieth. And it was interesting that when Trump won the election, Elmo posted Novus ordos the chlorum.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought it was really spooky that this movie that came out, Megaopolis, the movie there was a statue that fell that looked just like Trump or something, and uh, and then I posted a picture of it on Twitter. But the in the movie, the guy yells six semper tyrannus, and I was like, oh Jesus, they are because you know what that's from, right, Well.
Speaker 1: That's what he yell before they assassinated Lincoln. Yeah, it means death to tyrants.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I think that the Marxists, the socialist Communists are programming the youth who are all brainwashed into this system because it's like the Luciferian slash Theostophists. They they created socialism and communism of the tiny mustache man in the Communists, and that they even admit it. In this Occult Letters on Occult Meditation, second volume, they state that the Bolshevism was part of the plan, that they created it, and it was a quote necessary evil. And they're running a dualistic game on us where the masses are confounded by these opposed viewpoints, and if you enter into the dialect of these opposing viewpoints, you become part of the circular logic, which basically it divides us and conquers us.
Speaker 1: And they actually say you will not go on into the future unless you are an initiate of this new room and so what we're talking about is like the un which is theosophy, which is basically you know, freemasonry, and Cabala will get into that in a second. But yeah, so let's talk a little bit more about these dogon, these creatures who are credited with founding the Sumerian civilization. So this isn't so far off of you know, like Christian ancient history, when we have the Nephilim right and the daughters of men with beings from well basically fallen angels, the watchers, the monitors or whatever, and they were some of them were aquatic, and even Carl Sagan talks about some fascinating creatures he says credited with founding the Sumerian civilization, which sprang about of nowhere, as many Sumerian archaeologists will unhappily admit. They are described in a classical account by Alexander Polly Hisstor, who was a historian in one oh five BC. They are amphibious. He says they were happier if they could go back to the sea at night and return to dry land in the daytime. All the accounts describe them as being semi demons, personages or animals, endowed with reason, but they are never called gods. They were superhuman and knowledge and length of life, and they eventually returned in a ship to the gods, carrying with them representatives of the fauna of Earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well so Lane Cooper talks about the Hebrew words nephalum and refum.
Speaker 1: And oh that's the aquatic one, right, refeium.
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't get lost in the symbology, but he states that this is that that they were people who were invoking these they thought they were gods. They were practicing the secular humanism back then, where they were the mighty ones. And there's even a Jesus quote where he states, I don't remember the exact quote, but he states he asked them. He asked the people of Babylon, or not Babylon, but where he's at, he asked, ye are gods? Question mark, He's asked because they think they're gods. And like, there's quite a few instances of what is it the uh, it's like the masses, the the pagan belief system. If it is, if what they're doing is old, then they've been doing it for quite some time, controlling the masses through this high mind ideology and the h It's like they've they've mastered nature, the symbols of nature of the human kind. That's why I was talking about that thing about Lucifer, the symbol versus Pan, where Lucifer is the thought, Pan is the the desire, and then the third part is the action quote unquote, but the thought, this thought versus desire thing, this equilibrium seems to be what they call satan and that so Satan and Hebrew means uh to contend or you know, yeah, adversary. And then what's interesting is that Israel and Hebrew means to contend with God. And so it's very strange they would name a city after a phrase that basically is what it's what's happening there right now. Religions contend, So what.
Speaker 1: You just said kind of reminded me and reading this through their rituals. So in Christianity and Orthodoxy we have the liturgy, which is the same everywhere all around the world are very similar. We have this similar rituals, the communion, and what that is also trying to create a sort of collective unconscious the high mind, a body with the mind of Christ or the heart of Christ. I just say so it's what we're talking about is like a synthetic or an uh something that is set over against being in communion with Christ. This is being in communion with merman from serious and I actually found so this reminded me of do you remember that Beatles song, I am the Eggman, I am as I am the eggman, cuckoo kuchu. So they actually these some of these records of these fish people were preserved by Saint Photius, who was the I believe he was the librarian of Alexandria or Constantinople, one of those, but so he preserved these fragments talking about these fish people, recounting a story of a man named o or Olevani's who came out of the Red Sea, having a fish like body but the head, feet, and arms of a man, and taught astronomy and letters. Some accounts say that he came out of a great egg when's his name, and that he was actually a man, but only seemed to fish because he was clothed in the skin of a sea creature. So this could also be talking about people with like I don't know, scuba equipment or submarines or just like advanced technology that makes them look like they're aquatic, but they're actually not. What do you think.
Speaker 2: Well, so with the Luciferians and the Pantheus, so the Pan worshipers, they worship Pan through the exercise of the nature and that so that's why the bohemian girl people are urinating on trees and getting prostitutes, whereas the Luciferians exercise lucifer with the concealment of stories and trickery, and so they'll create, they'll purposely, they'll they'll purposely proliferate superstition, and that the Masons, like my friend went to this mason, went up to this Mason at the bar once and he started asking him like, Oh, do you guys worship the devil? And he's like, oh, of course, blah blah blah. And so like they'll they'll proliferate superstition to misguide the masses because they must keep their secret secret and that their understanding of human nature is that's what they're worshiping, and that they're they may claim to have a star consciousness and all this stuff, but it's what it seems to be is because I can't actually prove that they have spirits or ghosts or but what they do is very creepy, but it seems to be a psychological in nature, and that they're it's like they understand peer pressure and massignosis to a they fine tuned it to get this group think going, and that they're their hierarchy quote unquote is uh. What they're doing is they're they're they're claiming that they're manifesting their deity through the masses, and that the deity is gonna do an action through these masses, and that these different these cults are eugenicists and they're uh, they they create revolts. And so you got to remember an ancient Babylon Moloch was worshiped May first, the Astarte was May first, and that the communist socialist holidays of May Day is May first. And so they they're gonna externalize the hard hierarchy quote unquote, and they're gonna channel it through the masses to create some kind of chaos in that excuse me, and that these initiates are unaware of this. I've been exiled from podcasts because once once, for example, this lady was blatantly spewing the Luciferian philosophy talking about Christ consciousness, and I asked her a simple question. I asked her, where did you first hear of this christ consciousness? And she just she just totally she couldn't answer my question, even though she was a so called expert. And then and then so I had to ask it again, and I asked it again, and I asked it four times, and then finally she's like, well, it's a whole just words. Yeah, and that's why the so the host exiled me because of that, and uh, he could. It's like when I speak, when I speak out against this secular humanism, these people are just like it's not true. Oh, you're making it up, you know. And it's like it's in the blogs, like.
Speaker 1: It's oh yeah, and if I know you, you come with receipts. I mean, you're always sending me screenshots of you know, texts that you've read that come from these people that you are talking about. It's not just hyperbole. You are going back into the their seminal works and saying their own words back to them and they have no idea what you're saying. So yeah, that's really frustrating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's they're very brainwashed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they're you know initiated into this high mind consciousness from Serious and then so back to you know, ancient history in a nis to the existence of like the complex orbits of the three stars of Serious. The Dogon also knew about other moons in our own solar system. They knew about the rings of Saturn, which they call the star of the limiting of the place, and they believed that Saturn cut cut us off from the rest of the Milky Way. So I was thinking the end of this article in this book, The Dark Side of Freemasonry, and they were talking about that. The Theosophus believe that the energy from Sirius comes to us and is disseminated through Saturn, and energy from the Polates comes to us and is disseminated through Venus. So there's a lot of planetary things going on. And the Dogon, this you know, super primitive tribe, knew all of these astronomical facts, right.
Speaker 2: So it's like Robert Hronymus, one of my friends. He I didn't realize he was on TV because I was looking up something the other day and found a History Channel clip of him on the History Channel, Like, oh, I didn't know that, what the but he mailed me his thesis on his doctorate thesis on the All Seeing or the Great Seal of the United States. But he says specifically, and I also did I assumed he was a Mason, but I didn't. But in the video he says that he was. He's a member of co Masonry, and that he says that, uh, and he coincides with what I've found is that the serious is the son of the Sun into the Lucifarians. The serious energy of Lucifer goes through the Sun to the initiate. Meanwhile, the other force, the other nature goes through the planet Saturn, which is that's the Pan force because you know Saturn is yeah, because Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, right, and that there seems to be this, uh, that's what they're talking about when they're talking about this balance of Pan versus Lucifer. And then the symbolism of the ankh the tree is also the hammer, which is the symbol of the artificers of fire or cane or pan. And then the boros is Lucifer. And that I found this very strange. It's not strange, but it's a biblical inscription. I think it's in Greece or something, but it's it's got a picture of a red bull, which would be born. And then it's got the orel Boros, but it's it was referring to it as the Leviathan, and that so so Pan would be the Abodon and the orol Boros would be Lucifer or wait, the Leviathan. Sorry, And then it's got above it, it's got a griffin, which I thought was very interesting. I even deciphered what that symbol means. I'm assuming that symbol is the symbol of action.
Speaker 1: Here is the old dogon symbol for serious. I don't know if you could see that. Yeah, it's just like a big egg with this little glyph right here, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They show that on the Leonard Nimoy in Search of episode as well, they had a symbol for Jupiter with four dots, which would be the four moons.
Speaker 1: So in addition to knowing things that nobody could know because they were taught it in you know, my opinion, by the watchers or the monitors or the fallen, they also knew things like the circulation of blood, the oxydogen oxygenation of blood, which they also likened to the orbits of planets. They knew that Earth turned on its axis. And then in Egypt the no No, their creator god Alma seated life over the universe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another name.
Speaker 1: Alma through the world it's shape and its movement and create a living creatures. These creatures living on other earths as well as on our own. This proliferation of life is illustrated by an explanation of the myth in which it is said man is on the fourth Earth, but on the third there are men with horns on the fifth, men with tales on the six, men with wings, and the men with wings from the sixth Earth. They emphasize the ignorance of what life is on other worlds, but also the certainty that exists. So what they're describing kind of sounds like Egyptian gods who are a lot of them are half man half animal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean that the I think a lot of it is antique zodiacal like the Well, it's interesting because the Christians were that they have this concept of the mark of the beast and uh so it's like if you believe in the zodiac, that's like the doorway into secular humanism, because you're you're saying you believe in fate and that the it's like the beast in uh Greek is Zodian and that so it's like the ancients they spoken and remember that because they lacked adjectives, they spoke in uh terms that would seem supernatural. But sometimes it was simply about the zodiac and the symbolisms of the the planetary forces. Because to them it was like an ancient science. But to the profane it becomes this supernatural thing. And that the I mean, it's hard to explain because you know, I seen uffos before. I have no idea what they were or anything, and I can't prove that there was anything from another planet inside of it. But like it's like we do have to keep an open mind in the case of the possibility of you know, because if there is some sort of extraterrestrial biological entity, then we're in deep doo doo here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it could be lots of things, you know. It could be a syop, it could be a demonic invasion, it could be real, it could be fake. So we just kind of have to use our discernment as things are disclosed. And then we have these documentaries that came out what was it called It's right on the tip of my mind. It was about how they use people to disclose misinformation when they think that they are getting documents from generals and stuff, and they're just some kind of patsy to muddy the waters. Uh mirage Men. So if you're looking for more information about how all these UFO guys get their information, and you go watch that document called mirage Men. So back to Huh.
Speaker 2: The cults do the same thing where they'll find a true believer and then they'll use that person as their spokesman because because the the people that are under the group think have the psychic impression that the person telling them something is true because they believe it.
Speaker 1: So we've got these Nomo, the collective name for the great founders of civilization according to the mystery schools, and they're from Sirius and they're Amphibians and the serious system is also known as land of the Fish, and they are told that the Nomo will come again. And then, like you said, going to Egypt, Egyptian and Greek, the star Serius is known as Sophis right is Isis, and their entire calendar and all of their high rituals of their religions are based around the how do you say this helic heiliocal hiliacal, yeah, hiliacal rising of Sirius, right, And so it was so important to the Egyptians and to the Dogon. It says in serious mystery that gigantic temples were constructed with their main aisles oriented precisely towards the spot on the horizon where Sirius would appear on the expected morning. The light of serious would be channeled along the corridor due to the precise orientation, to flood the altar in the inner sanctum as if a pinpointed spotlight had been switched on. This blast of light focused from a single star was possible because of the orientation being so incredibly precise, and because the temple would otherwise be in total darkness within In a huge, utterly dark temple, the light of one star focused solely on the altar must have made quite an impact on those present. In this way, was the presence of the star made manifest within its temple. One such temple to the star Sirius was the Temple of Isis at Dendera in Egypt. An ancient hieroglyphic inscription from the temple informs us that she shines into her temple on New Year's Day, and she mingles her light with that of the Father raw on the horizon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some Have you ever heard of the lions Gate portal. Yeah, it's August eighth. A lot of the temples are pointed at Sirius for the because they think it's at that point. It's the closest.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Idea of this from page fifty eight of Arcane Freemasonry by a Church Word. The origin of the Blazing Star was Egyptian South oost and has shown in zoo type form as Anubis, who guided the souls through the underworld, and its illusion as the Star which guided the wise men, as a recent version of the Old In another form the bright morning Star, the star with eight rays. It represents Horace of the Resurrection, and it was typified by Orion the eightfold one, the highest of the seven, with the essence of those to make one the one, therefore eight. Like any ad, the revelation of the Son of God promises to the morning Star, to him that overcometh, as I have also received of my well, I guess I'm want to skip apart.
Speaker 1: But so.
Speaker 2: The it's interesting about the Anyad because that that is the symbol of the New Age religion. That it's a nine pointed star with the and then the ninth stars, the repeating of the star again that the uh, it seems as though they're openly worshiping the any Ad and the it's like how Cooper says, he says, uh. He talks about Darwin's theory, and he brings it to the point that Darwin was preaching alchemy to the masses, and that the two mothers, the water and the matter, and that the it's insane because then you bring it to other scientifical things that we call science quote unquote like and the symbolism of like per se Isaac Newton and the apple falling on his head. The apple the symbol of the fruit of the tree, or the periodical table is to the Egyptians, the Eniad equated also to the number eighty one nine times nine. The periodical table had ninety one stable elements. But it seems as though that they're putting like for the Big Bang, for example, like they believe serious is the center of the universe, and that their symbol is also the schemesh symbol the outer circle being the sun, the in or not being serious, And so I would assume that Albert Einstein based his Big Bang theory or whatever on simply this old belief system that they think that Serious was the center of the universe. So they're they're weaving their religion into the science.
Speaker 1: Do you think they're making their religion the center of the universe?
Speaker 2: Well, they're what do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know how would you be able to tell if Serious was the center of the universe or not. But do you think that they are claiming that.
Speaker 2: For Oh, yeah, they're definitely. Uh, that's why they that's why they this whole one thing. It's it's uh, it's like they're raising of Atlantis quote unquote, is the same symbol as Horace the conquering Child. Yeah, of horse, and that to them, the flood of the Old Testament is the symbol of the masses and the drowning of the the Aryan consciousness quote unquote, because remember in the I don't remember what page it is, but they start talking about arian crab and that. So their symbolism is of the Aryan stuff. Is this that's the symbol of the serious consciousness. And I think the tiny mustache man, because he was a theastist, that he got a hold of this stuff, didn't understand that it was about consciousnesses, not races. And then so and then the eugenics happened. But I do think that it was possibly all planned by these secret societies who are masters of eugenics, you know, I mean, look at Mao and China fifty million people.
Speaker 1: So this is where you get the idea of, like you said, the dog days of summer, the Iron's Gate when Sirius is very close and it's very hot outside, and the nile Wood flood, and so all of these rituals and venerations. The serious also coincided with nature, right like actual nature. And even then another tribe in Molly, who are cousins of the Dogon, they describe serious b as the eye star. So this is where you get the all seeing eye, the watcher, the eye of Horace is all connected to serious. And do you remember that Alan Parsons project song, I Am the Eye and the Sky. So the intro to that song is actually called serious. So these people know a little bit about you know, ceremonial magic and so talking about magic, this goes into also neoplatonism and the trismajestic writings of Hermes.
Speaker 2: Who, yeah, the first incarnation of the series.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who started in Egypt. So the trism Majestic writings are fragmentary and consists of a large amount of exceedingly strange sermons, dialogues and excerpts about magic and serious and Isis. Yeah, and there's a book called Virgin of the World, which is the sayings of Isis to Horus. And the Version of the World is a tris Majestic treatise in the form of a dialogue between the hero font as spokesman for Isis, and the Neophi, who represents Horace. Thus the priest instructing the initiate is portrayed as Isis instructing her son throughout a strong emphasis on the hierarchical principle of lower and higher beings in the universe. So this is what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: The hierarchy, right, that earthly mortals are presided over at intervals by other higher beings who interfere in Earth's affairs when things become hopeless.
Speaker 1: And this is exactly what if you log on TikTok. The last couple days of TikTok. It's all about people channeling messages from aliens and the arrivals, and how they're already here, but they have cloaked themselves so we don't freak out and attack them and hurt ourselves in the process. So Alien twenty twenty five is upon us for sure, and they're all laid out here in the Serious Mysteries. So in the version of the world that book about isis it describes a person called Hermes who seems to represent a race of beings who taught earthly mankind the arts of civilization, after which, uh it says, and thus the charge unto his kinsmen of the gods, to keep sure watch, he mounted to the stars. So, according to the streaties, mankind has or have been a troublesome lot, requiring scrutiny and at rare intervals of crisis intervention.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, well you've heard of the language of the birds. I'm sure right. It's the same as the Masonic Green language.
Speaker 1: No, what is that?
Speaker 2: Uh, well, that's why I wanted to get that book. Folcanelli Mysteries of the Cathedral. H So thought was an ibisscribe bird and that the planet mercury, and that the it's like when the Egyptians, all of their alchemy is based off from very primitive things such as the birds migrating north to the south, and that the uh, that's why it was called the language of the birds. But so to them, there were three incarnations of serious, one being mercury, the second one being scorpio. And that this this relates the Osiris story in the physical form, because you'll see the obelisks with the scorpions at the base. And that the symbolism is that to ancient man, the universe was in the shape of a man, and that each zodiac sign was assigned to a particular part of his body, and that the scorpio, Yeah, and the scorpio was assigned to the crotch area, and that the excuse me to the to the masons and stuff. There's a thing about the keystone and the this alludes back to the fisher king and the castration cults. But the because they misunderstood the astronomy and stuff, so they the stone, according to them, moved from scorpio to aries and and that that was the symbol of them conquering the animal passions quote unquote, and so that's where the castration comes in, and that the Fisher king. There's lore of see, they spun it into a weird thing where there was a story of the head of John the Baptist and the two there was two orbs next to his head on the platter, and that it was a symbol symbolism of the castration to the dark side of the templars, because there was also a non dark There seems to be like three or four different templar groups, one being originally Scottish, the others mixed with an India Lotus cult which eventually turned to the Rosicrucians, and the other being the hash as seen cults of the Roshinia and the Assassins which created the Islam religion. And that what is the there's but yeah, the damn it. I was gonna say something else, I forget.
Speaker 1: That's okay, So let's go back to isis and the version of the World War quick. And that also talks about the Black Rite or the dark mystery, which here in serious mystery they're saying the Masonic mysteries, which are hopefully garbled and watered down versions of genuine mysteries of earlier times. He talked about Egypt Uh and there is something called the Black Right which is connected to the Black Osirius as the highest degree of secret initiation possible in the ancient Egyptian religion. It is the ultimate secret of the mystery of Isis. The treaty says Hermes came to Earth to teach men's civilization and then again mounted to the stars, going back to his home and leaving behind the mystery religion of Egypt, which became the priesthood of both. That's why Hermes and Thoth go together, and its celestial secrets were someday to be decoded. So he's saying there's evidence that the Black Right did deal with the astronomical matters. Hence the Black Right concerned Osiris Isis, and the evidence mounts it may have concerned the existence of serious b and this all gets into atomic physics.
Speaker 2: There's something strange with the occultists and the idea of them burning their enemies and using the term holocaust in Japan. I speculate because Ralph Epperson points out that Nagasaki and Hiroshima were both the only two Catholic cities in Japan, and that the idea of the ancient sacrificial goat sacrificed to his zazl. If you notice the order of the Solar Temple from the nineties, they were they use the sigil of a zazel. They were a serious stark cole, and they were all found executed to the back of the head, and that both their temples were burned down simultaneously in both Canada and Switzerland. And so to the occultists, it seems as though some of these other groups are sacrificial lambs to them, and that they're literally sacrificing people, and that this this ideology goes back to the Old Testament with the the two goats, where one was wearing a white string, the other a red and that the red one was sent out to the desert to feed a zazel, whereas the white one, and that so the initiates they harbor this ideology, and that it's very very strange because it is it seems to go back to more of an Aramaic thing rather than an Egyptian.
Speaker 1: Well, the Heaven's Gate cult also thought they were going to catch a ride on a comment to Sirius, and that's a hill, Bob. Yeah, that's when they unlived themselves. And then it's interesting that the oldest form of the name of Osiris is a hieroglyph of a throne and an eye. And again we were just talking about how serious b is the eye star or the eye in the sky, and there's a picture of it. Was the Sumerian assyrian Ovanni's he stands before the stone and he's got he's wearing like his fish. Can you see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the you can see underneath the eye, below the wings is the tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that that's why the in the Old Testament says the snake was on the tree and the fruit of the knowledge. It seemed it's crazy how it all goes back to this Old Testament stuff, and how the symbolism is it's so in your face, but it's so uh, it's hard to get to in a way, like that thing about the anc and the being equating to the balance symbol and the because the Mason Book has the balance symbol right out of the square and the compass and the to witchcraft, the compass was the dagger and the square.
Speaker 1: Was the.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't remember what the square was, but the so those tools quote unquote. That's why I was bringing up the Tarot cards with the four symbols of the hands and the warmings. How that the hands come out of the the sheet, the holes in the wall or whatever. And so those are the quote tools of the god. Because remember their god is the star serious and to them, the star Sirius has tools quote unquote because it's the great Uh. It has to do with the Solomon story and the molten Sea UH. And that the irem Abef was a symbol of Osiris and the molten sea was the mixing of the of the water, the philosophy of water and fire, the same symbol as the two alchemical pillars. And that in the Old Testament it's symbolized by Cain versus Abel. That the to the Masons that Cain was born of uh. Cain was born of a different UH thing than Able, and that the name as I go the uh. But the you know, it's like I wonder if I mean, this is kind of jumping gears here, but it's like I wonder if they had built the pyramids not because of the cooperation of mankind, but because of the brainwashing of me.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I that makes me think of you know, Tower of Babel, the trying to reach God. Now, I don't think they were like dumb enough to think that they could actually build a physical building tall enough to get to God, but the building represented a gateway to the spirit world, right or a.
Speaker 2: Crossroads Babel and Hebrew means to confound and well, Cooper says that it was. He's got a lot of back it up, but I can't remember all of it, but he says that it was when mankind could read symbolism, and then they lost the second site. And the Masons are known for having a second site, and they always quote the revelations where you know, it says eyes to see and ears to hear, and that the non aluminous Masons believed that uh, basically Jesus was a Mason and that the the symbolisms was passed down through the you know, That's why I was getting into that Abadon Leviathan thing, because it seems as though they were recognizing the symbols of the occult and that uh they they seen the power it had over the masses that you know, it's it reminds me of that that story of John the Baptist, how he's like in the wilderness, and then they and the and then he's just trying to live a simple life and then they forced him to come to the city and then and then I mean, I'm kind of going off topic here, but then he talks to the king and is the king kind of likes him, but then the queen is like off with his head, you know. But uh, it's interesting because in the story John is uh it says that the angel that came to Mary was the same angel that went to John's mother, and John's mother was also a baron of she couldn't have children and that. So it's very interesting because it's like a second immaculate conception and that people speculate about who didy Miss was and that there's an argument about dity Miss, but I would assume didy Miss is John and that because he's he's a twin because the angel went to his mother as well. It's very interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so just wrapping up whatever was left in the serious mystery. So this book actually goes deep into how the epic of Gilgelmesh and the Greek tale of Jason and the Argonauts is very very similar. Nubis is Hermes and Mercury the aquatic people they talk about, well, they actually mentioned Dagon in the Bible. So to the Philistines he's called Dagon, to the Babylonians, he's called Avani's to the Samerians, he's called Anki. And the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic for goddess also means serpent, and sirious actually means the tooth of the serpent, and that kind of reminded me of that the cosmic egg. You know that old magic would cut with the egg and the serpent wrapping around it. So there's atalas some fishiness going on, some reptilian stuff from Sirius and the mystery schools. I mean, they all call it the sun behind the sun, and like we were talking about before, the true source of the Sun's potency. So like the Sun keeps the earth alive, Sirious keeps the spirit world alive. And even I read a article today talking about how in the Kuran, Alla claims used the word of serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the well so serious that serpent thing, the fruit of the tree of knowledge and good evil was, you know, the serpent on the tree was the symbol of serious and the the giving of the the consciousness according to the mystery schools, and that the it's interesting because you know this whole because I don't believe in fate, and that this idea that a star consciousness is possibly controlling large groups of people, and that you know that masses and masses of people proclaim to have no religion but yet believe in the zodiac. That it seems as though ancient, ancient systems are at play in modern times. I mean, that's a little contradictory to what I was saying about psychology and stuff, But I see, I'm not sure if these luminous had uh figured out what the mystery of it all and the control of mankind and that because that's what all all the mastream is about. Uh. Some say it's about the perfection of man quote unquote, but it's about the control.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then uh because Whitesap went to Egypt for five years, right, and then he comes back and then he creates the new, a new Egyptian craft and uh.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Illuminati, I wanted to tell you and everybody else about something that I had heard of a long time ago, and I never like, uh deep dive into it, but yesterday I did. And it's the free Masonic inauguration ritual. Have you heard of that?
Speaker 2: Are you talking about.
Speaker 1: The when a new Yeah? So okay, rewind for a second. You have heard of Tragedy and Hope, right Carol Quigglely. So Jay has done a really good series of lectures on the entire book of Tragedy and Hope by Carol Quiggly, who actually talks about rings within rings of these secret societies. And the Inner Group has no name, so that's like the smallest, and then there's the Society of the elect, the Roundtable Groups, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Council Foreign Relations, and Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove and the Oto, and then you have a high adept freemasonry in these rings within rings. And people think that these campaigning buzzwords were made up by the candidate, but they're not. They're actually like do you remember when Obama was getting elected and they would have these big posters and all it would be like hope or chain or just like one ambiguous statement, and I was like, yes, we want change, we have hope. And now the new buzzwords are like drain the swamp. Right, you've heard that one? Yeah, you heard Bill wall make America great. Okay, These all come from algorithms from Cambridge Analytica, which creates the buzzwords and feed them to the candidates.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I didn't want to add that Obama I don't pronounce his name properly because he's a socialist. But so he's also a Mason. But so when he was inaugurated, he refused to put his hand on the Bible three times, I remember that. And then he also refused to put his hand on his heart. He put it on the other side, and that so I would assume that he is an aluminist and that he was also you know, you remember the news Week two thousand and eight inauguration article where it showed his hand with the Masonic ring and then he was also endorsed by the Masons, and that, Uh. I thought it was very interesting how Kamala was had gotten caught her a secretary or her assistant had been caught with a Masonic police force, and that the case was dropped or whatever. But the fact of the matter is is that you know, because I've speculated about because I know that there's Masonic passports, and I've speculated that there were Masonic courts that were outside of a.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, but the the idea that, uh, because it's a secret society, and so why would a society have a passport that's different than ours, and that I believe that they're operating under because Cooper brings up laws that in certain states where uh, say, you were a Mason and you were being chased by the police and you ran in the Masonic temple, they couldn't go into the temple and get you.
Speaker 2: So there's obviously a sovereign jurisdiction there.
Speaker 1: Because Masonry supersedes everything, your family, your church, your country. It goes across all boundaries and borders, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But what's what's weird though, is that you know the phrase fellow traveler, Well, some say the some say the the esoteric means that they're having out of body experiences. So they're claiming so the lodge to them is a symbol of the star Sirius. So when they go into the lodge, they're on serious according to their religion, and that it's it's there's something very it's very witchcraft. I don't know if you got to that section of the body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna talk about that in the third part, but I just wanted to get past this. The free Masonic inauguration ritual, which is called Osiris Frisen. Now, if you guys want an entire stream on this, it's called Jim Duke Perspective January seventeen, twenty twenty one. Free Masonic Freemason Inauguration Ritual, that's the name of it on spreaker, and he talks about how simultaneously during the inauguration there is a free Masonic ritual to induct the candidate into Freemasonry as the incarnation of Osiris. So I guess the President does not take part in this. It's somebody. It's a thirty third degree person playing him. But this all goes back to the ideas of like the Rosicrucian New Atlantis, the Secret Destiny of America. You know, Francis Bacon I did a whole stream on Secret Destiny of America on my rock fin So if you guys are interested in that, they this is a Masonic country and the capital is the headquarters of the World Masonic Lodge. And what we are right now is a like a Judeo Christian Masonic corporation. And I also did a show about the secret architecture of our nation's capital on rockfin So check that out. But this gets into you know, Babylon, Egypt, Greek, Roman, Kabbala, hermetic alchemy. This is everything rolled into one makes the Corporation of America. And they actually think, according to you know, Albert Pike, that some people deserve to be misled. And the capital is referred to as the Temple, the Masonic Temple. And then the raising ceremony. Now this happens when the inauguration, This is going to happen in what two days? Three days on the twentieth, right, So the raising ceremony is conducted in the Temple room of the third of the Capitol. It is a thirty third degree only Scottish Rite secret and through Rosicrucian magic, it holds that the spirit of Osiris can be raised from the underworld and installed in the reigning president. And this also has to do with the Washington Monument. Now I don't know if you all knew this, but the ancient Egyptian hieroglyph for serious is an obelisk which is just like the Washington Monument, a dome and a pentagram. And look at this, this is some kind of hat that the dogon wear. What does that look like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, there's also the symbol of serious in the elevator above the elevator door in the obelisk.
Speaker 1: Oh really Yeah.
Speaker 2: There seems to be three types of masonry. One is a is backbone by a Kabbalaism. The second has no Kabbalism. The third is Kabbalism mixed with the hierarchy, and that Albert Pike discusses this. But the one that when I talk about the ancient rites that aren't illuminous, they're the ones that didn't have Kabbalism and freemastry. And so many of the people on podcasts get very upset when I say there was freemastry that didn't have Kabbalism, and I've shown it in the books and that the they still don't want to swallow it.
Speaker 1: But the Cabalism isn't that ancient, I mean, as we know it now, it was very like what the seventeenth century Spain.
Speaker 2: Well, that symbol that you showed with the from Babylon, that tree is the Kabbalistic tree in its precursor form. Then it has to do with Osiris in the tree form which according to the Mystery schools, was the symbol of the Bible and the altar or the Holy Book on the altered because the Holy Book was the Acacia tree. It's it does sort of relate to Druidism, but it seems as though there's also multiple forms of Druidism, where one was the Roman form and the Mainland form, where the Irish form seemed to be different in that it had a precursor name which I can't remember the full name, but the it's somewhat irrelevant, but it's interesting because their religion, the serpent egg had in the what is it the willow tree, certain types of things quote unquote had the post floor energy. You know, that's why the Egyptians like the cats because when they pet them in the dark, it would create sparks.
Speaker 1: But so, yeah, this energy and the Washing Monument is obviously in an obelisk which is a phallus, which is Osirius's missing phallus, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the generative force symbol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so they think that through the Washington Monument, the seed of Osiris Osiris would transmit upwards out of the underruled through the base of the Washington Monument. Which Uh symbolizes his testes and he magically e j A c U l A t E S. I don't know if I could say that on YouTube or not, but you know what I'm talking about. He magically does that into the womb of the Dome of isis reincarnated, which the dome is the capital Dome reincarnated as Horus. And this is as Pharaohs would do in ancient times to ensure horrors coming through in the Temple of amen Ra. And then last point on this is to make sure that the arrival of Apollo or Osiris. Now, if you go into the Temple of the thirty third in Washington, DC, Albert where Albert Pike is buried, right, Yeah, there is a giant disc right there in the lobby's like the first thing you see a blazing face with sun rays and they say this is Apollo. So to make sure Apollo or a Apollyon from Revelation can do his thing, they say a Bible is placed in a binding ritual at the base of the Washington Monument. Now, there's also a documentary about this called Belly of the Beast. And if you want to know more about the inauguration ritual that may or may not take place in a couple of days. Like I said, you can look into the work of Tom Horn. You can look at that documentary Belly of the Beast, or you can listen to that podcast by Jim Duke perspective called Freemason Inauguration Ritual weird.
Speaker 2: Huh Yeah, I would certain people get lost in the superstition, and I would be careful of everyone basically whereas uh, because it's like the the occult orders. They they specialize in getting your goat quote unquote, and that they are masters of deception, you know, because their god is the the you know, the deceiver, the great deceiver, Lucifer quote unquote, and that when when Mercury is the uh what Mercury is one of the incarnations, and that in the Egyptian story Mercury was the great trickster. That this the entire the psychology of people is. Uh see what what I call the new world order in the Illuminati, their symptoms are that they don't want any individual rights, they don't want any property rights. They want people to go back to serfdom. In that like the founding Fathers of America were the opposite where Thomas Paine was a member of the Illuminati, but then he went against it. And then so they wanted individual rights. They didn't want this group think stuff. They wanted freedom of religion in that the new world order. In the Illuminati, they want one religion. And they say specifically in that in the quotes in Dark Sand of Freema Street, that they're going to cycle out or no, it was, Yeah, it's in there too, but it's also in that occult letters of Meditation or whatever by that twelve dude, and that they say they're going to cycle out the quote unquote five root races, which to them is the five previous consciousnesses aka religions. And so any religion that is believing in a god, they're gonna they're gonna get rid of it. They're gonna cycle it out in that Uh, to them, it's because what they're doing in these what what they're doing is they're practicing alchemy, and that they're the initiate must believe in the gods. Then that they can transmutate his belief into him believing he is a god. And that uh, that that's all this, that's what the symbol of lead into gold is lead. That's why they call the christ they called this called the Christians the Black Lodge because it's the symbol of lead to them and the worship of Saturn or the material plane, and then the lead is turned into gold or the you know, and it's it's all just symbolism, and it's so oh, they're so good at like uh, like speaking in a way to mislead in that. Like even even myself, I was reading this quote by one of these masons, and it was talking about I thought the first time, the first few times I read this part of this book, I was like, oh, they're talking about rebuilding a building from landmarks in that, But I didn't realize that they were talking in metaphors and that the building is not a building, it's the return of a doctrine, and that the landmarks are symbols of being able to prove a symbol basically where you know, like how that Hebrew phrase, which basically meant barking dog could it was a symbol of serious and also a newbis was serious, and therefore the Hebrew phrase was obviously speaking about a new Bis metaphorically.
Speaker 1: Well, in masonry, serious is known as the blazing star. Right, so you have a pentagram with some kind of fire behind it. I don't have a picture of the blazing star. Maybe you can pull that up on your phone if you want to. But yeah, it's just basically a pentagram with the fire behind it, the sun behind the sun. They say that Sirius is the first and most exalted object in the Lodge, and the goal of Masonry is to establish a holy Masonic Empire and one world government ruled by Masonic princes. Now, this book talks about the what they call her the New Age Queen Alice Bailey, and says the key part of the plan calls for establishing a new world religion, which is to be based on the mystery religions of ancient Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Rome and other pagan nations of the past als. Bailey explains the origin and significance. They say these ancient mysteries were originally given to humanity by the hierarchy, and were in their turn received by the hierarchy from the Great White Lodge on Sirius. They contain the clue to the evolutionary process hidden in number and words. They veil the secret of man's origin and destiny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so here you'll see the uh, the seven pointed star with the wait, no, sorry, that's the wrong picture. Turn it. Well, so I was showing this while you were reading. This is the high necklace.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a three interlaced triangles. And then this is uh my profile picture on Twitter, which is a thirty third degree symbol of three interlaced triangles, which is the same as the Bahaism and that the.
Speaker 1: Let's see, here's one one ancient Masonic depiction of the blazing star.
Speaker 2: Are you here Notice it's got nine stars around it. Huh just like the highest symbol.
Speaker 1: There's a golden one. Here is one with the eye in it. I am the eye in the sky.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So like it's that's what I wanted to get to about the reverse side of the Great Seal. Where So in Robert Ranums's book, which is a doctor thesis on uh which that's how he got his doctor on humanism, it was about at one point, so Thomas Jefferson, they were making the Great Seal the United States, which was the Phoenix, and that the reverse side, which was the all ci, was never shown to the founding fathers, and that a mysterious man in a dark cloak. He had brought the seal to Thomas Jefferson, who was a current Illuminati member, and that the seal was not to be revealed until I believe it was two hundred and fifty years and that in nineteen sixteen the Rosicrucian Society released a book called the Sixtieth kind Of Case of the Rosecution Order, which I'm sure you've probably heard overread, and that they talked specifically about the Great Seal, but the Great Seal the circle with the triangle with the eye that is the symbol to the Masons of the Tetra Gramaton, and that the eye being Serious, the triangle being Saturn, and the circle being the Sun. And so it's at first, you know, fifteen years ago, I thought it was an alignment, but I didn't realize it was a double path symbol, where one path is through Serious the other path is through Saturn.
Speaker 1: Oh. Interesting, Yeah, becausin you know Cabala, you got your two pillars, you've got your magic. You have your left hand path and your right hand path. So that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in this book they say in Greek and Roman religion, some important secret cults, although the mystic rights were kept secret, is known that they required elaborate initiations, including accepting a cult knowledge and acting OUs sacred drama. So I talk about this all the time in my live talk how we get where does the stage acting come from? And film after that? So the sacred drama. Since the mystery deuties were associated primarily with fertility, many scholars believe that these cults were based on unrecorded primitive fertility rights. Now I'm gonna go back again because I know some of you guys are gonna be mad at me, but I always see weird people tweeting about birth rates and they're freaking out about birth rates, and yes, that is an issue, but the uh, the solution to that is not to become a weird ass fertility cult. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, they've always got the masses believing in something literally and then they it's all symbolism.
Speaker 1: So it says, of course, Satan's true goal regarding what Bailey has hinted at as man's destiny, is to enslave him in his one world religion and his visible or externalized kingdom on Earth, which will restore mankind to these mysteries, including their sacred drama. So they're not and they're so sneaky, and they're already I gotta choose my respisely. They're very sinister, and how they get people to switch up teams and thinking this team is the righteous people and this team is the bad people, and it's all of the same people. If you can explain to me what Bohemian Grove is about, then I will listen to you about politics. But until if you don't know about Masonry and Syria and uh, mystery schools, and you don't know what you're even voting for. So returning to the mystery School, I'm on page forty eight of the Dark Side of Freemasonry. So the return to the mystery school is the worship of the sun, moon and stars and the generative principle, which is the g inside of the compass and square. So they're going to make it look Christian, right, Yeah, that's the whole point of the anti Christ is it's going to be instead of Christ, you have dot dot dot, you have Barabbas, or you have whoever your idol is that's walking this earth, the crazed consciousness, the christ consciousness exactly. And uh so the sun, moon and stars is you know, isis Osiris like we were talking about, and then the geniture of the principal every Yes.
Speaker 2: That's why they want people to believe in the zodiac. That's the worship of the moinsters.
Speaker 1: Well that's okay, but they want to you to worship fertility instead of putting it in its proper like category that we don't do all of this just to produce. I don't want to get off topic, but anyways, so their universal religion makes every mason a brother bound together under an imperative obligation of a contract like we were talking about before. It supersedes your country, your religion, your family, your children, anything a mason, and your duty as a mason is above that. And these people who have been initiated are called the children of Light.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, Because so the the initiates are Horrus quote unquote the full body of Initia. It's this horrors. The temple is, the isis, the doctrine is Ocyrus and that so that's why it's the eon of Horace, the conquering child. Because if you go to page eighty three, the today in our arian race, humanity they're talking about the serious race humanity is now ready for a further revelation. He can be permitted to take the sublime degree of Master Mason and receive the Master's word for which he so long has sought. And the word is the symbol of the fruit of the garden. All this racial history is indicated in the work of the Three Degrees of the Blue Lodge. In the rhythm of the threefold work of the past, present and future lia is revealed. But so they're talking about the It's interesting because psychologically it's like they get someone to believe in something from the past, which is the mystery schools of the past, and they believe in something in the future, which is the quote unquote return of the Christ, which is yeah or yeah yeah, the Atlantis the same symbol and then the then the the present would be uh, the initiate believing they are channeling the force. Yeah, and so uh. There. It reminds me of that Back to the Future movie, where it's like the whole time there there they have you concentrating on the past, the president in the future and Doc Brown symbolizing Zeus and Zeus who always in the in the mythology, would divide people into two and that it's interesting because the whole movie there's always two people in that. Uh, it seems as though the whole movie is esoteric, and that it was weird because I was watching the silly documentary that I think I sent you. I don't know if you've seen it yet, but it was all about back to the future, and then I'm like, I'm gonna apply this ideology to the movie teen Wolf, and everything the same rules seem to apply. Where at the beginning there's a big white orb, which would be the symbol of serious, and then Michael J. Fox's head appears in front of it, and then all of a sudden, he's wearing a yellow shirt with number forty two, forty two for Saturn, and that the uh, that's also the proposition eclid, right, yeah, and that the it's like him being the wolf is the symbol of because in China serious as a wolf. Many cultures, the wolf is serious, but him being a were wolf is a symbol of him invoking the serious consciousness. And all of a sudden, he's really cool. So the Mason's whoever made that movie, they're just laughing at us, like, oh, look at how cool you are if you invoke the serious consciousness.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because he's a man and a wolf. And this book talks about the two separate, interdependent orders, you know, the the outer masonry and the inner one visible one invisible. And they call the invisible one the mysterious ar Kanum Arcanorum. Yeah, equate this with the magic of Kabbalah, which they call the godmother of all religions. That's what Albert Pike says.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well Pike, he was more of a student. Half of his book is quotes by elphis Levi, but where was that one. So it's like they're it's like symbolically they are the Nephilim, they are the and and they're they want to bring back the old gods. And that's why you see all these repeating, repeating Tower people who are u repeating all the old religions and getting people into the passion place of the antiquity.
Speaker 1: And saying we are the new Rome and posting themselves in Roman Centurion, putting their name as Roman on social media. I don't know if you follow those people, but it's getting Yeah. And so they call the Great Work the universal term for witchcraft, and witchcraft and masonry both are searching for the key of the phenomena of nature. And then Albert Pike actually writes about the Force. So now we're into Star Wars territory.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If the force or the universal agent, they say, if science can but learn to control it, it will be possible to change the order of the seasons, to produce in night the phenomena of day, to send a thought in an instant around the world that sounds like internet, right, to heal or slay at a distance, to give our words universal success and make them reverberate everywhere. This agent, partially revealed by the blind guesses of the Disciple of Mesmer, is precisely what the adepts of the Middle Ages called the elementary matter of the great Work. It is adored in the secret rights of the Sabbath or the temple, under the hieroglyphic figure of baffle May or the hermaphroditic goat of men days.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yes, so the great work is to make man think that he's got and the uh. In Star Wars, Darth Vader would be Pan and Luke would be Lucifer, and that uh. If you notice Darth Vader is controlled by emotion. The first scene he instantly starts using the force to choke somebody and then uh, because he's upset like a little crybaby. And but the that's what the because everybody was very upset. I literally somebody came on a podcast, no offense to them, but they completely lost it and started yelling at me because I was talking about what you just read and that they were like, that's not what the great work is. Because there's a lot of people that are totally brainwashed by this occult and that they they think that it's about the quote unquote perfection of man, but they can't see that it's a hive mind belief system, and so they want to think that it's their own quote unquote and that it's their own version of it, but they don't see that that is the New Age religion which the Luciferians are pushing on people.
Speaker 1: Well, here on page seventy says Pike states rather clearly who the Initiates consider their god to be. Says, the devil is the personification of atheism or idolatry. For the initiates, this is not a person but a force, the force created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of life, liberty or free will. They represent this force which presides over the physical generation under the mythologic and horn form of the god Pan. Thence came the he goat of the Sabbath, brother of that ancient serpent and the light bearer. So Pan is uh connected to the serpent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why. That's because Albert Pike and Blovatski and Elphis Levi say Pan is the brother of Lucifer. And what they're talking about is their brothers. Because it's an equilibrium, it's a balance in that the because remember they worship nature quote unquote, that the initiate is the personification of this nature, which can be used for good or evil quote unquote. Right, So good to them is Lucifer thought, evil is the desire and that and then they're balance. But so they are the personification of the Uh oh is that? I forget how he words it.
Speaker 1: Exactly even here says a life is Levi. The devil's not a person but a creative force. Use the force for good or evil. The initiates represented the force, the mysterious form of God Pan or Nature. Whence the horns and hoofs of that mythical and symbolic figure as the Christian goat of the witch's Sabbath.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's like Baphomet is Pan, and the counterpart to Bathom it is Sophia, which is Lucifer, and that they use different symbols, but it all means the same thing, this equilibrium and that uh So like the Masonic square and compass, the compass is Looseifer, the square is Pan and that the uh that's why to them the uh you've seen that elfis Levi drawing where the god uh Satan is the reverse of Yahweh, and that it's so to them, the god of like quote unquote is loose forer the god of darkness's Pan.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Pan is very prominent in Alis Schacrol's religion, and there is actually rituals called the Night of Pan. We're not going to go into that girls stuff right now, but the Amazons think that Serious is the home to the Great White Lodge from which all in this sector of the universe is controlled, right. Yeah, yeah, of the secret witchcraft practiced by the.
Speaker 2: Hierarchy Opedegin seventy one yep, Okay, yeah, that's what the the channeling of this star is seems to be that's what the third degree is that they're putting on the masses, and so their religion there. You can so many people on Twitter are believing their gods in whatever form they want to. They'll get very upset when you point this out to them. But because you know where, I've had somebody literally just freak out on me yelling, and I had to you know, put them in their place and yell back and be like, you know, stfu. You know, yeah, I mean it was crazy. No offense to that person, but it was just like, well, no.
Speaker 1: One wants to hear that they're worshiping alien aquatic amphibians from Series B. But so just kind of like to wrap up what we have been talking about tonight. It's been about two hours now and I think we have said stuff that's way over a lot of people's heads. Hopefully it's not that hard to understand. But this creative work, the great work of the Mason, the Rosa Grucians, all of these secret societies who you know, Master Masons are considered illuminati. They're the illuminated ones by when they are raised and they take off their blindfold and they have seen the light. They are helping bring humanity into the light of serious Now their creative work. Now we're on page eighty four. The creative work is accomplished when a lodge of Masons becomes unified and is enabled to work together as one functioning, coherent body. Now again, this is another form of Antichrist. The body of Christ works together with the mind in the heart of Christ, and we are at their body. So the Masons learned by participating in such a ritual to work, say and think the same thing simultaneously. Bailey emphasizes the need for a formulated uniformity of thoughts, so that every move, every action may have behind it and underlying it the concentrated detention and thought power of the assembled Masons. The power of this united thought would be hypnotic in its potency. Masonry and it is true and highest sense is magical work, says. They will create a focal point for spiritual light, which is the Lites serious, and will organize themselves into a body of conscious custodians of the mysteries, acting as a distributing agency for knowledge. The effectiveness of this possible work will be paralleled by the increasing sensitivity of the race to telepathic impression. So this is meeting up exactly with what me and Courtney were talking about a couple of months ago, with the un and their meditation and their what was it called cute I can't remember what it was called.
Speaker 2: The meditation room. Well, so Cooper says directly that the New Church or the New Age religion will put me in on its altar, and that the meditation room the cube on the altar, the cube being the altar that is the symbol of the initiate, just like in Mecca the cube that's the ashlar. And so they've rewired these religions to where the initiates are all worshiping the initiates of the religion are worshiping the symbol of the the the the esoteric initiated, and that they're worshiping man secular humanism, and that that's why the star of Bahiaism. They've put all those religions on each point of the Eniad because they've already converted those into secular humanism, and that the uh. There's an episode by William Cooper where he it's called aid in a Bet. It's about this police newsletter and this policeman is writing that they only choose secular humanist policemen and like that they're because they don't want people with real morals and ethics. They want uh, they want new world order, right. But like so, the Emerald tablets, the Philosopher's Stone, the Golden fleece, all these symbols, they're all the same symbol of man attaining the hive mind. And the.
Speaker 1: Yeah it says they will consciously cooperate with the lodge on high. They will act as a dedicated lens through which the light can shine in the darkness, and the mysteries of initiation will no longer be only symbolic, but will constitute a definite form of activity carried forward upon the Earth. So that is really super creepy. And it's no wonder that every time you watch an alien invasion movie, it's always about taking over your mind and becoming one with the borg. Basically, I don't know if you're a Star Trek fan, but you remember Star Trek when they capture him and they make him part of the board. That's one of the scariest Star Trek movies there is. But it is a man who is merged with technology and all become all yeah, transhumanism, and has become one with the and the borg travels through space in a giant quebe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well it's also the Masons call themselves the Enterprise. And it's very interesting because I mean, if we were symbols and Star Trek, we would be the Klingons, because we're trying to cling onto antiquity and to the truth and our heritage, and that they are going where no man has gone before.
Speaker 1: Right, And even in the very first Star Trek movie, Star Trek the motion picture is about also transhumanism. It's the story of the when they shot up that voyager into space with the plate with like our our DNA and our music and our like details of humans. You remember that, Yeah, And so the movie is about how that comes back. It went through a black hole and it comes back and like starts killing people and then at the end it merges with the guy and they become one. Also, that's the story of two thousand and one Space Odyssey, is merging with technology, becoming a star child. And now you can travel the universe and maybe go back to series where he came from.
Speaker 2: Well, you remember that movie Starman from nineteen eighty four. So in the movie he is a he's on a spaceship that looks like it's an orb. It's weird because it looks just like one of those orbs and modern in the recent news, and it's got like a groover around the center. But so his spaceship it comes out of the planet's saturn, and then he gets to Earth. And when he's on Earth, he has blue magical powers for the star Sirius that he has seven orbs or seven spheres, just like the Kabalistic belief system, and that, oh, it's such a weird movie. It's but you can see how many of these movies are just totally interlaced with this religion, and that it's so in your face, you know what I mean. And it's like, unless you are initiated or understand the symbols of the secret societies, these movies mean nothing. It's just a bunch of gobbledegoop. But to the adepts, it's the bringing about of the new Man quote unquote the six root sub rays to them, which the next book you're gonna have to I definitely need to read this all the way through too. But this this Letters on Occult Meditation, it's it's quite a long book, but it's they it's the book that I was telling you about where they mentioned the plan about four hundred times, so it's obviously their plan. Yeah, and it's composed by Alice Bailey, and it's something that I found that I was in a great argument with somebody online and I was quoting this. I was showing them pages from this book, and they're just sitting there denying, you know, denying the Bolsheviks being created by the Luminists and it being a necessary evil quote unquote, and the entire plan, the great work to turn me in into God and the new religion, and oh, it's just very overwhelming to a good thing. That we're starting a team here, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, yeah, you're definitely on the good team. So I think this was so interesting. I think it was a home run. I'm so glad that you sent me all these excerpts and that we got to talk about serious and the hive mind and the great work. And next time you see me, me and Donut are going to do a show about what it's like to be an initiate in these said mystery cults. So the details of what you would go through if you were to be, you know, initiative Isis or series or Pan or all of these different mystery cults. What was it? Ashley Like, So, I hope you guys enjoyed tonight and is there any final thoughts you want to say?
Speaker 2: Well, it was crazy the other night when I went on Donuts show. I've never had any internet problems like this. And then all of a sudden, me and him were talking like thirty minutes before the show started, and then he's like, all right, are you ready? And I'm like, yeah, I'm ready. You know, we were talking on video and then all of a sudden he pushes go and stuff, and then like a few seconds later, all of a sudden, my Internet's being jammed. And then all of a sudden, my internet was shut off and he had to I had to call in on the telephone to do the interview with him because my internet was being jammed. Even thirty minutes after the interview, I couldn't get my internet to turn back on, and like I thought, it was really fishy. I don't know what if it was being jammed, what it would be jam four? Which specific topic?
Speaker 1: You know? Sometimes the Internet have goblins that do not want to let you say what you're going to say, because Paul and I recorded an entire hour about the movie Turning Red and that just did not convert itself and went into nowhere, so we had to do that all over. But yeah, there are definitely goolies online that are opposing you, so watch out for those and we'll see you guys next time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, peace out,