Speaker 1: One O ONEO to Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. Good morning, especially good morning to you if you're going on just a few hours sleep because you're at the second Metallica show last night in Tampah.
Speaker 2: I tell you gonna say especially good morning if you're up celebrating sixty nine day. Well back too, of course too the important things. Yeah, Metallica this weekend. Wow, all the different photos and videos and stuff coming out, pretty badass good stuff. How about a little Paramore Brown.
Speaker 1: You know what. Let's hold on to that. Talk about that a little later. So I'm sure some folks will have some stories they want to share from the concerts over the weekend. And yeah, that stood out, literally stood out. Okay, that said, let's begin with this twenty three year old idiot from Detroit arrested after he called in a fake bomb threat because he was late for his flight from Detroit to Los Angeles. He was hoping he'd be able to delay it, so he was running a little little tardy. So what is.
Speaker 2: This nineteen eighty I mean, you don't even then you did dow bomb. That's because they could do it. Wasn't call her id, but it was where they could do Star sixty nine or something like that and call you right back, you remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Well, this guy's named John Robinson. He was late for his Spirit Airlines flight from Detroit to la so he called in the bomb threat. Apparently the plane was still there and they did have to remove all the passengers, interview them, screen them all again. Then the flight finally left six hours later. Now get this part. John was arrested when he arrived at the airport later that day to take a different flight. So apparently he thought, even though I've called this thing in, I'm still so far behind, I'm still not gonna make it, so I'll just rebook another flight. So he was arrested before he could even take his other flight that he had rebooked.
Speaker 2: Old John, John's not the smartest dude. If John's your friend, you just kind of you know, he's that guy that has the dark cloud over him at all times, that.
Speaker 1: Guy, uh huh yeah, yeah, that guy, Like I know.
Speaker 2: You've referred to me as that guy for different things, just that craziest stuff will happen to me. But if you're calling him bomb threats, that's a different kind of that guy, right, yes.
Speaker 1: Exactly, that's it's cut from a different clock. Sure, yes, I would never envision you and would hope you would never do something as foolish as that. Never tell me. So we uh talked about these bigfoot sightings that have been popping up in this area of Michigan, and still no despite the Bigfoot Society or whatever saying this most recent one sounds credible from the accounts of the two witnesses.
Speaker 2: No real proof.
Speaker 1: Again, no real proof. And because this is the United States and people always look for a way to potentially capitalize on something that's in the news. Let's let's talk about Unique Cannabis, a weed store that now has a sign on their front marque that says, bring photo proof of Bigfoot for a free pre roll. Can you just picture the dude's running this joint.
Speaker 2: Hey, Bobby, you know what I thought.
Speaker 1: What I think.
Speaker 2: Makes a bigfoot cash. You know, they're really smoked out at the moment. Here's what we're gonna do. Oh wait, are we gonna say that we gets you so high that you see bigfoot that I would sell?
Speaker 1: Should we just rename one of these strange bigfoot?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're getting? Ah?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying we'd get so high smoking our weed that it would be like Bigfoot. Can't rename it because it's already you know, inserting.
Speaker 1: So so free pre roll for anybody who shows up with photographic proof of a Bigfoot. There unique cannabis dispensary.
Speaker 2: It's so funny how prevalent weed is now. Just I was at a party for the weekend and there's you know, the twenty somethings. It was mainly their party, and then there's the adults which I don't know how but I'm one of nowadays, and the age only. Yeah, the uh, it just starts smelling lead everywhere you look over, and everybody's smoking out right in front of these you know parents where I'm going.
Speaker 1: They're not even turning ahead. I'm down.
Speaker 2: We finished doing this cake stand with your scooter and then you were hanging with a guy named Scooter.
Speaker 1: Huh. All right, Well, that provides a nice segue into the munchie attitude you get after maybe Wendy's, Wendy's, Wendy's, Wendy's so Bob. Last month, in parts of the country, Wendy's has rolled out fresh ground beef Wendy's burgers that are shown up in grocery stores. Okay, you know, and they say, these are the same ones that we serve in our restaurants. So if you know, you cook them flat top style, you'll get the same great beef that we serve, same great taste. So okay, that's available in some stores around the country. Here we come a few weeks later. What's the next logical step? If you're Wendy's, sell the fries or the buns. Bacon. Wendy's thick cut bacon is now being offered in these same areas to go hopefully with the burgers that you're now scooping up to make yourself.
Speaker 2: Ask you a question.
Speaker 1: I know what you're gonna ask me, and I don't know the answer. Are you gonna ask? Isn't bacon bacon?
Speaker 2: And no? That was part that was like section B A two part question a A was if you're making burgers, are you buying and I like Wendy's, but are you buying a fast food places burger patties when you could just do I don't know. Don't you just get fast food when you're driving and you're in a rush for fast food? If you can make your own burgers. I think you'd make your own burgers, right, generally, the answer is yes. My exception to that would be white castles, Yeah, the frozen white castles. Because I'm not driving out to Eye Drive to get white castle. No, not at all.
Speaker 1: If I have a hankering for them, though, I know I can go get them, you know, to groceries. Have you had those? Yeah, the white castle?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got them at a convenience store after being out in New s Rna Beach. And probably wasn't the best idea, Oh with you, I'm sure because it just no, it just it didn't really it didn't feel like I was having a white castle up north, or you know.
Speaker 1: On the subject of bacon, I noticed something odd in the grocery store over the weekend as I was buying some bacon, and you know, bacon is generally pretty pricey these days, and I was looking and there was this They had just one brant on sale, and it was like five dollars cheaper per package than anything else on the show. Is it? It was right next to the Gwaltney. I forget what it was called, but I look closely.
Speaker 2: It's probably called Waltney.
Speaker 1: No no, it said irregular slices. Oh, who cares the hell?
Speaker 2: I have no problem with that. Pat. It's when somebody was running the machine really high on bigfoot weed. Well then they went like this, No, man, that bacon was not cut right.
Speaker 1: Like three rows, the irregular pieces.
Speaker 2: You should have scooped it up. Seriously, that's it's just like you know some of the jeans you bought at Ross back in the day.
Speaker 1: So there's a button on the side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love Ross there, you know, dressed for that. I'm all about it. I'm had to tell Costco myself, but I have no problem with wearing, you know, pants pockets that are backwards. God, the guys who sang hip hop would be like cool with it. What was the name Criss Cross? Chris Cross? Help forget them on demand download the iHeartRadio app going up.