Speaker 1: Kamala Harris, You're out of there. It's done.
Speaker 2: You are twenty twenty four election headquarters.
Speaker 1: That would bring me much joy. Fifty five KRS Talk Station.
Speaker 2: Seven five, the fifty five KRCV talk Station, Happy Wednesday, Boom of the IRA. Frank Lorose on early voting, military apps, kee voting, purging, voting roles, fraud and issue one on the program right now, the return of Orlando's Sonza described by Westside Jim Kiefer, who hosted that West Side Republican event last night for the candidates as Melissa Powers, who's running for Hamlin County Prosecutors favorite person or favorite candidate Orlando high praise from Melissa Powers. Welcome back to the fifty five krc Morning Show.
Speaker 1: My friend Brian, always great to be on. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing well. I hope you are doing well as as well. Also, as I always point out, Orlando's sons of s n ZA dot com Orlandosanza dot com, you can volunteer help the campaign. You can donate, and I trust that you'd be more than happy to accept the financial contribution. Orlando, I know it was widely reported after your debate with Landsman, which we'll get to in a minute that he's got a few more dollars in his coffers than you do, and we're going to be staring at his mug with all that money. So we need to get you up there too, right.
Speaker 1: That's right. We need all the resources we can get to deliver our winning message.
Speaker 2: That's right, and it is a winning message. Well compared to Greg Lansman. How did that debate? It was over at the Mayerson Jewish Community Center, and I guess it was simul I apologized I did not see it, but I've heard it was a little heated from time to time. What's your take on it? And let my listeners know where you and mister Lansman. I don't think you agree literally on anything except where where are you most divided on the issues?
Speaker 1: Orlando. Yeah. I will first say, Brian, is that I think we won that debate hands down, not just when it comes to form, but most certainly when it comes to substance and policy. Right, because at the end of the day, what voters are going to vote on is just the atrocious, dismal policies that have been advanced not just by the Biden Harris administration, but then continued on by folks like Greg Lansman, and so I looked at that debate as the closing argument in a jury trial case, right, and as a former prosecutor here in Hamilton County, looking at what our opponent needed to do, and that was defend his own record. He had absolutely no defense. I mean, when you are confronted by the reality that under your voting record, the reason why we have hyperinflation, or the fact that our grocery prices and utility prices and gas prices are still up is because you take positions like raise the debt, sealing with zero cuts the national spending. Come on, that's what creates this problem. Or let's continue to tax the American family to oblivion and raise our property taxes, our income taxes, our sales taxes. Let's not renew the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of twenty seventeen going into this coming January. That's what creates this problem. And again too, just highlighting how he even goes further than that when it comes to the economy, like raising the federal minimum wage up to twenty four dollars. I mean, that's just it's just flies in the face of common sense and he has no response, absolutely no response that he offered did not defend his record, and then it continued on from there the open Southern border. I think that was the starkest contrast when you're looking at a product of a legal immigration system in my story and why my parents came to this country and helping to inform voters that, look, I'm going to be the biggest proponent on that debate stage on fixing our immigration problem, because we should have immigration, but guess what it should be legal? And what we've seen in this open southern border under people like Greg Landsman who've taken positions like let's call Cincinnati a sanctuary city, let's strip immigrations and customs enforcement of their duties, responsibility in authority of actually enforcing laws here in Cincinnati. And then on top of that, he votes to know on the Secure Border Act, he's voting to allow illegal immigrants the right to vote. It flies in the face of common sense. Again, no defense. So from that standpoint, and on top of that, he's shaking like a leaf and completely interrupting, no civility, lack of professionalism, and that's currently who's representing the people. So form substance We got him on that, and I will tell you, Brian, here's the biggest differen is that we're willing to go into the dent Alliance, into home based territory for him in Amberley Village and not afraid to deliver our case. When we've got our upcoming forum, which was supposed to be a debate tomorrow night and empower you, he refuses to show up. Oh really, because he's afraid. Oh yeah, and because he's afraid to show up simply because there might be more Republicans of the room that he's ever been used to. But we're not afraid to go anywhere because we've got a message I think that will resonate across the entire district.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree with you more, Orlando. But as a representative, any representative form of government, you do represent people who are not in your party and you have to answer for them. You're supposed to represent the interests.
Speaker 1: Of all people.
Speaker 2: And all of us are impacted by tax policy, all of us are impacted by you the green energy policies, all of us are impacted by the border and the realities of an wide open southern border. And while you and I would agree that the left wing policies are not what we would embrace and think they're bad for the country, demonstrably bad. Look around you. You are going to have to answer questions from constituents. So I appreciate that you are willing to go out into the world. And notably, and I thought the forum was was excellent and surprising to me. The Mayerson a Jewish Community Center. We all know it is a statistical fact that the Jewish community typically in a very high percentage Lean's Democrat. I've never understood why that is the case, but it is a factual reality that the issue of Israel, the current situation with Maas Gaza, and the and the and the deteriorating reality of the Middle East come up at all during conversation.
Speaker 1: It absolutely did. But here here's the first point I want to make to uh. The Jewish community and the JCRC, the AJC, they could not have been more hospitable, more respectful, you know, very accommodating, and I thank them for hosting that debate. But it again is just telling that when I try to come in there and the entire team, and I got to tell you, don't I know for a fact from Channel twelve. That was the biggest turnout they've ever seen in any congressional debate here in Greater Cincinnati. I mean we packed the house. I mean there was over four hundred people there, sold out tickets. And it's telling when you've got more team sons of supporters. They're in Amberley Village in the Jewish Center that come down. So the broad support that we had. But yes, they were respectful and accommodating, but it's just telling that we come in there being respectful and hospitable as well and civil. But yet I think what you saw on the stage is that there was only one candidate that was showing lack of decorum, lack of civility, and Brian, that's what people are just tired of today, is just the lack of civility, the lack of respect that canntinuing to interrupt your opponent as he's talking, and people are fed up with it. And I think that's going to be also something that people are going to bring to the ballot is who do I really want to represent me? In trying to bring back honor, integrity, and a statesmanship back. So I think that's important as well. Look it most certainly came up the topics of the Middle East conflict and anti Semitism. And what I think we again delivered well is the contrast is the policies that just precipitate this sort of conflict we see, whether it's in Gaza or the broader Middle East, by policy positions taken by my opponent. Now again, I am never going to disrespect him for his beliefs. I know that he's Jewish, and I respect him for that. I never result and you know me, Brian, I never result to ad hominem attack. Oh no, you saw that being lodged, only the other way around, directed at me. But when it comes to why we see the conflict just continuing to grow and grow more and more every day, are policy positions like continuing to send American taxpayer dollars to countries whose interests are adverse to US. I e. Iran. And it was our opponent that voted no on two appropriations packages as the sitting congressman for this district that would have prohibited additional money US dollars going to Iran. And guess what that appropriations package had bipartisan support, But yet he votes to know and no wonder why we see events like the horrific acts that happen on October seventh being done and carried out by terrorist groups like Hamas. It's because of nation states like Iran whose proxies are Hamas and Hezbola and the Huthis. And so look again, it comes down to policy, and let's get our our facts straight that it's my opponent that is h for this administration in sending the three hundred billion dollars of US money that went to a rod and that freed up their cash reserves as well so that they can send it to these terrorist proxy groups. Well briefly, so we highlighted that as well.
Speaker 2: Well briefly, we're gonna take a break, we'll bring it back. But I'm just curious to know if he ran away from that vote or how he responded to your retort about him and and and his his his not voting properly on that look.
Speaker 1: In in all of his responses it was listen, let's let's let's let's be clear here is that I am Jewish, and again I don't ding him for that, and no one is going to tell me that I'm not being impacted by completely hiding from the issue. No explain to us why it was in the best interest of the American people and Southwest ohiolands, why you voted that way, And again it runs the gambit.
Speaker 2: Well more with Orlando Sonza Orlandossanza dot com. Help them out, donate, get a yard sign in your front yard, and of course volunteer to door knock. However you can help Orlando Sonza win. We need this man elected in office. More with Orlando Sonza at seven to sixteen. Right now, a quick word or two for my favorite bank, Emory Federal Credit Union. Congratulations. In nineteen thirty nine, Emory Federal Credit Union open it stores for the first time. And here we are eighty five years later and it's still going strong. And to celebrate this wonderful milestone, the folks at Emory Federal Credit Union and are from time to time you're going to be offering some great celebratory.
Speaker 1: Offers.
Speaker 2: And right now, how about one point eight five percent off your qualified auto loan rate. That's right, go to Emory Federal Credit Union for your auto loan rate and you're gonna get it one point eight five percent off and you can use that yes to buy a are or well, I think whatever you want, you can finance a big purchase with the auto loan. Just take advantage of the discount. It's a significant discount under these very high rates these days, and that's what the great that's one of the great benefits of banking with Emory Federal Credit Union, a better way to bank. Just visit EMORYFCU dot org for all the details. Is a limited time offer and it's subject to approval and certain restrictions apply, as is the case with all these things. But EMORYSCU dot org for all the details on that and why it is a better way to bank. Equal Opportunity Lender MLISS number four zero one zero eight seven Emory Federal Credit Union, your credit union with a heart since nineteen thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: We're just days away from Vision nine, first Warning one afourcas. It's going to be mostly clouded at partly cloudy day to day with eighty five for a high nine of sixty two overnight eighty seven with sunny skies Tomorrow overnight low is sixty three and a sunny Friday going up to ninety at sixty seven. Right now, let's hear about traffic.
Speaker 3: From the UCF Tramphic Center. The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future of cancer is here called five one three, five eighty five. U see ce Ce. There's an accident and he's found for Washington Wade. Just before you get to the seventy one split with Columbia Parkway, right side.
Speaker 1: Is blocked off.
Speaker 3: The traffic backing up towards seventy five northbound fourth seventy one now over a five minute delay from above Grand into town. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KOs seen the talk.
Speaker 2: Station seven h seven twenty one fifty five krc DE talk station, Very happy Wednesday to you. We're gonna hear from Frank Lroo's about voting after the bottom of the hour. It was the meantime. Orlando Sons is on the phone. He's running for the first District Congress against Greg Landsman.
Speaker 1: Orlando.
Speaker 2: Before we get to you on the issues, and I was kind of curious to know if Greg Lansman's being involved in the Gang of Five came up as a question of character. Demonstrably you are a man of incredible character, just like going to West Point doesn't mean you are a man of character, but it certainly is an illustration giving your record and service to your country. He is a prosecutor and of course in America's military and continuing your service for the American veterans as head of the Hamilton County Veterans Administration. Anything brought up about Landsman's background and lack of character.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Brian, you can bet that as we prosecuted this case against Greg Lansman, we brought up his unethical practices and his pattern of unethical practices, right because the voters in this district deserve to know. They deserve to know that who they currently have in office is the guy whose record stretches back before he even became a congressman, as the guy that, while on Cincinnati City Council was a member of the Gang of Five who conducted official city business in secret, out of open public meeting. And guess what, not only did it cost the city taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees because he was found guilty, you had a common please court judge right here in Hamilton County look him in the eye and say you should never hold elected office ever. Again, we absolutely brought that up, and I'm pretty sure it got under his skin because what was his response. He simply tried to swat it away and say, let's not talk about something that happened eight years ago. Let's talk about now. Really, well, guess what the people of Cincinnati have not forgotten, Greg, And you don't want to talk about that, Well, let's talk about this. Let's talk about the fact that you continue to show a pattern where it's your own interest over the interests of your constituents. And one of the things that we brought up is just last week an allegation on National News that Greg Landsman is being accused of violating Federal Stock Act in failing to report over eighty stock transactions as a sitting member of Congress while he sits on the Small Business Committee and the evaluation there that he put could be up to a million dollars. I mean, again, here's the guy who just last week runs a TV ad saying that he's going to Congress or one of the reasons why he has gone to Congress is to stop insider trading. Well, it begs the question, Greg, who's insider trading are you trying to stop? So again we brought a case here where you show a pattern of lack of ethics, and you're right, Brian, is that just because I went to West Point and Jessica, my wife, went to West Point, it doesn't necessarily mean that we abide by certain ethics. But I could tell you what it was ingrained in us. Not just an honor code that a cadet will not lie, cheat or steal, nor tolerate those who do. But we were ingrained with values of duty, honor, and integrity. And that stretches back before I got to the academy, in my parents instilling me at a young age do the right thing, especially when it's inconvenient to do so, put people over yourselves. And so at the end of the day, what I wanted to deliver a message that night on the debate is that the contrast of what you currently have is a person that puts himself over the people he's supposed to serve, versus someone who is not just trying to live a life yes, imperfectly, but trying my best to live a life of honor, integrity, moral courage, and trying to instill that in my four young kids under the age of ten. And it's not making the job any easier when it's our elected leaders like Greg Lansman who are completely representing what's backwards in this country policy wise, but also not living up to the example of what a man of integrity should be.
Speaker 2: Orlandosanza dot com, you're in rarefied air, ORLANDA. I can still count in single digits and number of politicians to whom I have made a contribution, my wife and I and you are one of them. That's how much I firmly believe in you, your positions, and the how much I believe you will be good for our country. Folks, get over to Orlandosanza dot com. Help out in any way you possibly can spread the message and let's get a better person elected to office. That man is on the phone right now. Ortlanta. Thank you for the time you spent my listeners and me. You have an open forum here in the morning show and I welcome that as always. Keep up the great work and we'll keep our fingers crossed as we fast approach November.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, Brian, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you my pleasure, sir, seven twenty five. Thank you for your service to our country. Again, seven twenty five. If you five Kcity talk Station, Colin Electric Excellent Electric Electricians. Hey, you got a house, You're gonna have an electric project. Maybe you got a you have an addition, you remodeled a basement space and turn it into a person cave or whatever. A media room, let's call it that. They can wire that up.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: They do media room wiring, ALEXA controlled LED lighting and surround sound and things like that. They also upgrade entire homes who still have like knob and tube wiring or aluminum wiring. They can do can light installations. They did that at my house, wired up my whole new bathroom and outlet installations the whole nine yards. Big projects and small, well, you're in the best possible hands with Andrew Cullen and the team family owner and operated since nineteen ninety nine, a plus with the Better Business Bureau. Everything they do for you comes with a ten year wiring warranty. The folks I recommended to my mom. That's the straight face test from me, and they did a great job for her too. Flying Colors Cullen c U, L E and Cullen Electriccincinnati dot Com five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm Victor Gray and I'm