Speaker 1: All right, everybody, welcome back to the JPod Bonecast. We're on season eight, episode seven, finally with the boys. This podcast almost happened a total of three times, but today we're gonna make it happen right now.
Speaker 2: What is going on? Everybody? I am sitting with Aaron, Sean and TJ. What's going on? I re recurring guests up.
Speaker 1: I believe all you guys have a playlist. Aaron, I leave after this episode. You will have your own playlists. This episode is gonna be so huge because not only are we combining something that we usually do as the gaming podcast, but we also have our you know, seasonal pop culture podcast going on right now. So there's gonna be a lot of gaming talk in today's episode. If you guys want to check out the gaming podcast, go to our Twitch go to JPod podcast Gaming watch all the exclusive gameplay in specifics. We're talking Residue Evil today, so you guys know, we already talked to Residuel a little bit with TJ earlier in the season when it came to our gaming podcast, but now we're really gonna go throughout it, and we got the boys here who all love Residue ol. We got huge resid evil news, We got huge gaming news, so much shit right off the bat when I'm thinking about like the Spotify playlist. Another huge gaming news thing that just came out was Grand Theft Auto of six was just announced, which is crazy. It's only digital. That's a whole nother like conversation that we need to have. But one of the things I thought was very intriguing was they said that you'll be able to play any Spotify playlist on Grand Theft Auto six. So if that's true, the JPod Bone cast coming soon to grant the thought of six.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck? All right, what is going on, guys? Welcome back to the show. Aaron, how have you been? Man? When was the last episode? Do you think it was definitely a gaming episode?
Speaker 3: Episode?
Speaker 2: Was it Saw?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's okay, Okay, that's awesome. Sean was also when I saw season as well as TJ.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we played Saw on PlayStation three, so that was like a huge throwback PlayStation three graphics, man, and you know that console definitely still holds up today some great games.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, guys, but being a huge.
Speaker 1: Gamer when it came to PlayStation three, I was in this phase towards the end of its life cycle where it got really scared and I was like, you know, a lot of these games that I love and that are exclusives on PlayStation three are just gonna be remade on the next console, or we're gonna have like an HD collection, because that's.
Speaker 2: Like kind of where that period was going at that time.
Speaker 1: But boy was I wrong, because is once PlayStation four came out, there wasn't a lot of that like HD. You know, there was on like specific games like Assassin's Creed and things like that, but they didn't have like, you know, the classics fucking HD. And I'm specifically talking about Twisted Metal. Obviously I want, but yeah, no, it just blows my mind today. And that's one of the reasons why I had to go back out and buy PS three because it was like there's a lot of games that they just reh haven't made on PlayStation five and PlayStation four, and plus you got the capabilities move on to play PlayStation two in one game, so it really is a huge fucking console.
Speaker 2: To me, it's a really good uh, it's a good investment. I will say, I think I have the eighty gig that plays the PlayStation two games.
Speaker 1: So there is a sixty gig and maybe a one to twenty gig. There's like weird sizes on the gigabits, but some don't play PlayStation two games.
Speaker 2: That's why I even mentioned it, Like, look.
Speaker 3: I know I can emulate, but I need to play the suffering.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, the suffering amazing Yeah.
Speaker 3: Two ties, I bind.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another thing that always bothered me was all PlayStation threes could play PlayStation one games, but not all of them could play PlayStation two. So fucking CDs right right, unbelievable CDs to Blu Ray to fucking four K now, it's crazy. And again doing away with physical media, that's crazy to me. Grand Theft Auto being sold at retail stores as a box cover with essentially a code in it just to install the game is fucking wild.
Speaker 2: That is very surprising.
Speaker 1: And it's what's even more surprising is you know that they'll never run out of games.
Speaker 2: Or anything like that or code.
Speaker 1: So I don't know why people are being dumb and going on eBay and buying this shit. You guys are part of the problem, to be honest with you, because that's fucking insane.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be plenty, dude.
Speaker 1: I literally I don't know where these people's thought processes because at first I was like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, Like, duh, it's grand theft auto. You know, if they do make a disc version, you definitely want to scoop that because it's probably gonna go crazy the first week or whatever.
Speaker 1: But now I'm like, Yo, you guys are so fucking dumb, dude. This is like the dumbest thing I've ever seen. You literally can just do the same thing online and not even go anywhere. Get a ship to your house, fucking bum your codes right there. You're paying for a fucking box with the cover, is what you're doing. It's insane.
Speaker 2: Man. I see people buying it for like two forty and I'm like, what are you doing, dude, You're just wasting money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean physical media, but oh yeah, the age of owning a PC. I am downloading everything.
Speaker 2: That's another thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, dude, that's the future, you know. I just have to come to that realization.
Speaker 2: I have the series s right, the digital Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I can't say it, but like, yeah, yeah, I don't think physical but I'm not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I traded my Xbox a little too early the newest one, and I thought about rebuying a series S because I really want to play the new Gears of War that they're talking about. But also the prices are gonna hike on that soon. I think it's like in January, So I'm like, what the fuck, dude, It's ridiculous, is still no?
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, it's like the you know, tariffs supposedly what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They're supposed to be going down, the word on the streets going down?
Speaker 2: Really yeah, damn Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just like I mean, to be honest with you, it's just I guess it's just life, right, Like she's just gonna continually gradually go up. I don't see it going down. It's insane. Yeah, but this is, uh, this is awesome. I got you guys here today because, like I said, we're gonna talk some residuevil resnual eight requiem I mean nine sorry?
Speaker 2: Uh no?
Speaker 5: Is it e?
Speaker 2: That's nine? Is fucking that holy ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It just made me think from it, dude.
Speaker 1: First of all, I mean I was expecting the world from this because I was fucking very hugely obsessed with residue ole obviously, but I did not think we're gonna get a game this good, to be honest with you, And I thought it was something that was just fucking insane to me. Yeah, you know, I like Village a lot too, like Village was so I didn't play I think seven.
Speaker 5: I didn't play much of seven.
Speaker 2: Really is that a great one?
Speaker 3: Said bio Hazard? It was a lot of I've never been more confused in my life by that was due the precision of games where you know, but it's called biohazard, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know the first right now Japan, right right, like we're supposed to know that.
Speaker 1: I know, almost like we were getting like a remade series or something like that or reboot.
Speaker 3: But do you think they called it bio hazard bio hazard? Yeah right, bio hazard squared.
Speaker 2: No that that game.
Speaker 1: Honestly though, that that brought me back into the residueble man, because I was really bummed out after six.
Speaker 2: I was like, dude, this fucking franchise is dead. Yeah. I was like, yeah, not a fan. Yeah, I was not a fan at all.
Speaker 1: And I was like, dude, going forward, if this is how all residual games are going to be this is fucking dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And dude, seven was just no, no, no, it was Ethan. Yes, yes, it was also Ethan. Yes yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, dude, that is so that is that's the whole thing about. Yeah, that's the thing, like literally, dude, you oh my god, yes, you need to.
Speaker 3: Play that, dud dude, yeah yeah, Village rips you.
Speaker 2: Know it is. I don't even know if.
Speaker 3: It played the games already, you know, you know, if you played Village yeah Winter.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, fuck me a hard. Yeah, I know, I know, we don't.
Speaker 1: Like that's one of the huge things in the opening for it was like, you know, when you see mea get shot, you're like, oh my god, they just killed Mia, you know, and like damn nice and then you're like, damn that's not actual me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, dude, that brought back the scary factor for me too. Uh resumebl Biohazard because I was fucking yeah, that game is so fucking creepy, dude. I couldn't play that with the lights off man the mold, the mold yeap.
Speaker 3: When oh yeah, dude, VR was insane and I couldn't and it's funny, Like I don't I don't mind scary games, but I yeah, my heart was pounding and I could hear it, and I was like, oh yeah, like we're not doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I could only play it in dose is yea. Yeah. One of the worst things about my VR, I remember that came out. It was February.
Speaker 1: They had some DLC they came out, and it was like, you play against Crazy.
Speaker 2: The fucking the Sun. I forget his name.
Speaker 1: He was wild though, Oh yeah, and you play like twenty one, you know, play blackjack against him and I'm playing in a VR.
Speaker 3: And it so much fun.
Speaker 2: It was so fun.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking smoking a blunt and all of a sudden, I smelled something and I looked and I fucking took off.
Speaker 2: The headset and the wire that was right next to my mouth with the blunt.
Speaker 1: It was burning, dude, And on top of my fucking visor it was like that white there was like literally the smoke stain, dude, that little gross, fucking like smoke stain.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh my god, dude, what am I doing. I'm destroying my gaming systems because they have a smoking addiction.
Speaker 1: It was disgusting. I was so pissed. Man, I was pissed. But yeah, that game was fucking unbelievable. I forget that fucking weird I was name too, but he was that.
Speaker 2: That was that guy was.
Speaker 1: That was a scary level, Like that guy made you on your toes all the time.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I can't remember Jack Baker.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, because he's in village too, right.
Speaker 2: Oh no, well they do know, they do show they do show him in a flashback when when Ethan is revealed to be dead because Jack killed you originally stomps on your fucking face. Yeah. Oh man, I.
Speaker 3: Felt that way about record. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Scary, yeah, it was. It was. It was very scary.
Speaker 3: I think my first I was like I might not want.
Speaker 2: To play this, yo, I know, I know.
Speaker 5: Like something, especially like the pots with the girl. But I did love the balance of the game being grace with the scary ship yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was Swinge.
Speaker 5: With the girl both times.
Speaker 2: That was scary as ship yep. And them fucking cellar.
Speaker 5: Get the joint clouds.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was stressful.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, that was fucking so annoying. The what the hell was it was? It the basement, there was something you had to know it was a hospital.
Speaker 2: I think there's a really annoying part.
Speaker 3: I mean, all of it was pretty annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, is so true, but yeah sorry, oh.
Speaker 3: Dude, the baby, I know, I mean that that's definitely. Yeah. The basement was probably the worst part. When you're trying, we're on you know, in in and just lost and yeah, the baby and having to rebuild the doll and everything. Yeah, which it really it comes again too in in the d l.
Speaker 2: C when it's chasing you.
Speaker 3: You know, have you played the DC Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, when when you're back in there and then the woman on the table she chases you, yeah, turns in the like seven of them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was fucking spooky ship. I know, what the fuck was that.
Speaker 1: There's like some weird ass name to that place too, like the b and Ventol House or something. Yeah yeah yeah yeah about village, I know, I know, oh yeah, you know the baby, Yeah no, but I fucking just remember the guy's name to Lucas Lucas, Yes, yes, yes, Margarite, yeah exactly, yeah, Margerie. There was Zoe and this is all village. But yeah, that fucking game, dude, that set me back. It was awesome and I enjoyed the mold like I had no problem with the no zombie ship.
Speaker 2: A lot of people were pitching about that, but it was all good.
Speaker 1: How did you feel about Greece, Ashcroft when Leon came and shot What.
Speaker 2: The hell was that thing's name? I think the old girl's name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, until I really prepare for this episode, yeah, yeah was no, no, no, it's not Ashley. No, we're thinking for it now. Emily, Emily, Emily, there you Emily. I'm also getting confused with that pragmatic game because you're also like fucking harboring a little girl whose name is like Emily or something along those lines. Yeah, yeah, exactly. Also capcom. But that scene was crazy, you know because my favorite.
Speaker 3: Part that scene was after after she after blows so much loads of the that's but yeah, he's like, oh yeah, we were able to save her, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, dude, no way, I know right, Like, was she did.
Speaker 3: The monster become her?
Speaker 4: There was this last time we talked, you said that there was an option that like you could have not shot her.
Speaker 1: No, I think, uh, no, matter what, like even if you tried to not shoot her, I think somehow you still.
Speaker 2: Shoot her dead?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ok, yeah, because I think I fucked up and I you know, I either was like doing something, I was rolling or something like that, and all of a sudden like that came up and I was like, oh, fuck, dude, I get a shoot her, and I didn't, and then it like popped up red and no matter.
Speaker 2: What, she was still dead. It's like shit, but yeah, that's crazy. I was just like, what do you mean this girl is like living still, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, they're gonna come back to this, Like what the fuck? This is crazy. Maybe in the DLC though, you know, not like she became.
Speaker 3: The blob and it was like in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly. It's just no fucking help.
Speaker 3: Yes, the same way that her sister was, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, the fucking thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. It's like, so she can become this tall, creepy grandmother looking headbiting the son of a bitch. Yeah, she becomes this fast poop blob that just is in the middle of the poop blob.
Speaker 2: Right, I know. Yeah, it's fun. It is a little while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always crazy transformations and residual now that I I mean, I love that fucking that resual seven, like we were just talking about. But I love Village as well, Mother Morin the dude, Mother Miranda was my ship.
Speaker 2: You find out that bitch was that old hag in the beginning.
Speaker 1: You're like, dude, obviously, Oh yeah, dude, fucking village dude.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that fucking duke who won that baby man? Yeah that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's that's what we got. Did you play the d LC because the duke even while playing the game, you're like, I don't shifty somethings eating Gilbert grape ass fucking cart sitting mother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got. I got so confused. I thought the duke was also Mother Miranda, Like, but I was totally wrong. The duke is separate. It's like fuck but yeah, no.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. He is clearly part dude. Yeah, like you know, he end.
Speaker 2: I don't think I played the d C.
Speaker 3: I remember like he was. The d was very story. I love that, Yeah, Like you know, the village was fun and it was frightening, but the d LC.
Speaker 2: Was, Yeah, it definitely.
Speaker 1: It was probably the best DLC I feel like of the modern eraror resumeles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, always on your.
Speaker 5: Toes dropped like you could play third person also play that?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't remember the Yeah, yeah, yeah you totally could. And then yeah, they like you play third that that was like a huge thing to them, because I remember That's when I restarted the game and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, yo, I'm gonna do insane mode. Now. I totally forgot about that.
Speaker 1: In terms of Leon Kennedy, did you feel like he was necessary in this game or was it just all about fan service?
Speaker 2: Like did they have to put Leon in this game? Yeah? I totally have to agree with that.
Speaker 3: How else am I going to play a game in state rock hard the whole time?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, like you're talking about Rouquiem, Dude, it's like that fucking alone, Dude.
Speaker 2: That gun is insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny. I might forgot. One of my buddies, Bobby made me a three D.
Speaker 1: Printed model of the Oh my god, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you guys get that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy infinite ammo. Yeah, I played five.
Speaker 1: Did you enjoy the upgrading system when it came to Leon, like you know you had to go to those army or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I thought, Yeah, I like that. I was gonna say I feel like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It gave me like a little more initiative with the gaming too, because I was like, damn, now, like I.
Speaker 2: Want to go for the head shots on these motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, there's no merchant or anything like that. The same thing as like building, Like you're just kind of like it exactly.
Speaker 1: Definitely, Yeah, I agree. And how do you feel about Spencer Oswald now? Because this blowsy?
Speaker 2: Is he a good guy?
Speaker 4: Like, like, I don't know, it was very weird.
Speaker 2: Why are they trying to.
Speaker 5: Let me undo?
Speaker 2: Yeah he did? Yeah yeah, I guess so right, But like even at the end, it seemed like Gideon didn't know it was a cure. You know, who's the.
Speaker 3: Hero of the story though, when it comes down to it, Albert Wester.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Western really was a pioneer of it all, man. I mean that dude. Yeah, he had everything.
Speaker 3: Dude, he comes back, he comes back, and he comes back in nine full cloak. You know, he's cloaked up, dude, jelled, slip back hair not pushback. You know, he's a piece of ship.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that whole fucking Zeno thing was crazy.
Speaker 1: They I feel like they really did a good job when it came to the fan service too, like adding in the Hounk guy and you know the spider and ship, the tiers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the crawlers to dude, the crawlers. Oh my god, what about that level? That was crazy. I bet you did some crazy ship in that level.
Speaker 1: Yeahah yeah, you know you want to sneak up on behind exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah I did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally did.
Speaker 3: It's so gratifying to dude, it's fucking amazy.
Speaker 2: You're just like, oh my god, I gibl I just did this. These fucking guys they always used to fucking freight the ship.
Speaker 3: When you get to the main entryway, you and like you know the one like when there's all the the crates down at the bottom, yeah, up and like you know, the zombie and then or some ship. So there's like seven of them, you know. So you walk through one way and you shoot up the ceiling and then you steps all the way back around. And so when you're in like the examining room on the top floor but under the you watch them all crawl past you and you can one by one take them from behind. And the noise and because when you're in the intense like you know, combat mode, it doesn't alert them that there's a sound, so you just can take them up one by one or what. I what I did the second play through before I saw that video is I waited till they were all in a big pile and then I just threw.
Speaker 2: A Yeah, I think on my second time, right, I was like, damn, I gotta like throw a knade or something to see what goes.
Speaker 3: Down, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a cool part. Yeah, they let them on fire with Grace. You got to get those as Yes, that's right, that's right. Yeah, No, dude, the Great Ship was so awesome, Like I can't believe people even had problems with that.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, I love how terrified.
Speaker 3: I hope yeah is more focused around something of Grace. She's not going to get much more playtime as in, you know, this seems like a one hit deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I haven't really heard anything of what they want to do moving forward, but I heard that this was closure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, yeah exactly, because.
Speaker 3: They they say that they're gonna end up just this was the ending of a new game. They're going to try to do something different. Now, I don't know what the hell that means. But like, I mean, people hate on each game that comes out in their own way. Reading the boards about how many people don't like Village blows my mind.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, really they should blows my mind.
Speaker 3: And then people are but then but then people are like defending six and yeah, which is like I don't mind six. I mean, if you know, and with with remakes you know and everything, I'm really banking on a zero remake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, definitely, that's we want the zero remake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were talking about that.
Speaker 3: They're they're doing cot wait for that.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be huge. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: They said they're remaking one again, which.
Speaker 1: Like I did see that, So that's why I think they're gonna do zero, you know.
Speaker 3: And I've played like when they did the the.
Speaker 2: You know, the remakes, Oh yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like I am excited, yeah for a new exactly, dude. The actually that blew my mind when they came out with the HD remakes. I like got that for gamekeep I think dude, zero and one, and I was like, oh my god, dude, playing that in the mansion, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, this is so fucking sick. That was my first introduction of Residual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't play, like you know, I did play later on in life on play station, but my real first experience was GameCube. I played Residual the remake for one. It was like, oh my god, I was hooked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was getting giddy. I was looking at the chainsaw controllers for four.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, what are they like three fifty or no?
Speaker 2: No, a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like top dollars now wow. Yeah, a three D print one to like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, that would be sick. Yeah, that would be sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The chainsaws in this game too, that's another fan service.
Speaker 1: I feel like they really offered fighting with the chainsaws that yeah, you know. Yeah, then when they fucking drop them, you know, you know.
Speaker 3: It's impossible to pick them up too, because they're spinning, so you're just string Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When you go into the hospital to the doctor, fucking just saws that, you know, nurse. Yeah, that was crazy ship dude, Holy shit, I mean this game is just so amazing to me. Like you're saying, I don't really know what they're gonna do from here going forward, like new story, but yeah, in the very end, like they have to mention Chris and ship like that. You know, it's like, I don't know, I feel like I think they're just gonna give us a game and either throw Chris in it like last time, or you know, that's all they did.
Speaker 2: With seven.
Speaker 1: They played this whole entire game with this new protagonist, Ethan Winters, and then all of a sudden, yeah, then very at the very end, you see this fucking dude that doesn't even look like the Chris Redfield we know, and we're like, oh my god, that's Chris. Du dude was just like fucking smashing boulders. That's another thing too. And eight they fucking mentioned him.
Speaker 2: You're playing, you're playing against Heisenberg, and he's like throwing all that ship is. He's a metal man, and he says.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, one time I met a I heard about a fucking b s A agent that punched a boulder or.
Speaker 2: Something like that. You know, fucking call back to five. Yeah, like oh cool, I know, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: The demise of fucking Western Yeah yeah exactly, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, that was ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Dude, dude, Yeah, likes just don't I know, No, they don't, they don't.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy too, because if you play that on regular like difficulty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy because if you play that on regular difficulty.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys remember, but like the first time playing it was so easy, dude, Like you got like mad bullets and you had like a gun that was like suppressed and stuff like that. It was really like, you know, powerful, so you're fucking killing them. But then when you did like insane mode, You're like, dude, this is impossible. You know, I can't even be touched. Yeah, it's insane. It's fucking residual.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: So have you guys done insane mode on this? I haven't even fucked around. I haven't had time. No, I'm currently Oh my god, I haven't got far into it. I eventually so I got I pretty much have everything. Wow. I think I think I've tried, but I don't. I know, I'm not far. Maybe I'm on the second or third. No Blood Collector all the point you can do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Games. Yeah, like it's an easy way there exactly. Yeah. Yeah, you just gotta sell.
Speaker 3: All I have left is Insanity Mode, which I'm working through, and then I'm gonna go through one more time and do the the time requirement.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, yeah that's all.
Speaker 3: I have that one too.
Speaker 2: The under four hours.
Speaker 3: I can say I am that this this game though, and the award points because there's no grade.
Speaker 2: Ratings, that's true.
Speaker 3: Okay, every other challenge it is like you do this all with a tier. Yeah, game with a get s T and all the shooting and all the shootouts. I know, like, how do you get s T? I'm good, but I'm not that good? Yeah I do.
Speaker 1: I don't even think I ever go. You know, the typewriter. I don't think I unlocked it for the remake because it was oh yeah, what's going on everybody? J Bone from the JPod bone Cast here to tell you about other ways that you can support your favorite podcast as well as this one, not by making any donations or anything to do with money, but simply just by sharing. You can share posts, you can like and subscribe. Go to our Spotify. We have social media JPod bone Cast on x, Facebook, Instagram. You can also find our gaming podcasts the JPod bone Cast Gaming on our Twitch. So all you guys got to do is just hit those little hearts, you know, maybe share one or two and that is the best way. You know, it's free advertisement for all of our podcasters out there, and it helps get the word and it shows that you guys are listening and you're willing to also help. And I appreciate all that you've done. Seriously, I could never ask more than my audience that I already ask if you guys. You guys are one of truly the best audiences. When I see those numbers, it always blows my mind that so many people are listening. So I always appreciate you guys, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. So please, those are just some little tips, not only for this podcast, but any other favorite podcasts as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get the listening insane. Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Doctor Gideon, Man, that guy, what did you guys think about him? Like original design or I mean sometimes I feel like Rizine Will comes out with these cheesy villains, but this guy just I feel.
Speaker 2: Like they can he used him a little bit more.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's kind of sad that he was just like a little not that long in the part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I feel like I saw I mean in the cutaways. You know, he's he's around a lot at least in the in the actual scener of it. Besides, you know, in the actual game, you like see.
Speaker 1: Him some cutscenes actually fight, yeah, the fight fucking motorcycle. And then even at the end, like you only really fight him playing I don't know a minute.
Speaker 5: It turns into that big freaking mons or is that lady comes back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah with the motorcycle thing too. You don't even have.
Speaker 1: To chop Zeno's head off. Yeah, yeah, exactly, shot a couple.
Speaker 3: You have to shoot the dog.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the dog.
Speaker 3: But the funny thing is, I remember the first time playing, I was thinking I was controlling the motorcyc.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right, not like the jet ski that Oh my god, dude. Yeah no, you're racing against time, dude. Your balls are really tight, yeah right.
Speaker 3: You know it's a challenge to not hit anything either.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's fucking insane. That's insane, dude. Would did you think this was the scariest res evil or No? No, no, not the scariest.
Speaker 3: It definitely had me on like the edge of the seat, like you know, when you're trying to just like slowly maneuver through things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: Everything with with Grace was pretty scary, but like if oh yeah, definitely, there was like those moments of reprieve with Leon when you blasted everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it felt nice to like, yeah, a little bit of a break.
Speaker 3: I will say bio Hazard definitely because it was the first of it, like you know, yeah, getting in Resident Evil. Bio Hazard was so different.
Speaker 1: It was first person, so close to yeah oh yeah running back.
Speaker 5: There was no third person in.
Speaker 1: Bio No, they didn't do but no, that would be crazy, even like that's what was so insane about you know, the VR, Like it just felt like disgusting, you know, like you said, you can only play it for a little bit.
Speaker 2: You fucking feels so about of shape as Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: I will say the the openness of Requiem, I did feel a lot. I felt on edge. Yeah, oh yeah, especially because you only had so much limited am like so you're trying to run through the hallways and like you know, in every car. Yeah, even if you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was getting spooked. I'm like, fuck, dude, you know when I was shooting at ship that I shouldn't have been.
Speaker 1: Shooting at Like I thought I could kill the girl, you know, dumb ship. Yeah, I'm like damn yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: The first like, you know, the.
Speaker 1: Chef, I'm like, oh, I can take this guy down, you know, dude, like come on, run.
Speaker 2: Through the so so scary and tough because it's so limited. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember, like the injector thing, like I got it right away and accidentally used it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah all the time, right, I know I'm going to do that.
Speaker 3: You know, I actually don't use the injectors. The first time I played, I.
Speaker 1: Did, yeah, and then after that now yeah yeah, no, I I did use the injectors a little bit, but I felt like, you know, yeah at the chunk, yeah yeah, because I'm just like, dude, I feel like all these zombies always come back, you know, I don't care fu Yeah yeah, they're not really dead.
Speaker 3: It's also just all the characters. The difference between characters too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh yeah, the IV fluid.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's crazy, I know, dude, I know, yeah exactly, you threw the bottle right yeah yeah. The chef, yeah, he takes kill. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I looked up all the ship because I was trying to psyg myself up to get in this insane mode, and then I forget what happened, like I think I played and just died immediately.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, of.
Speaker 1: Each character like the Maids, yeah great it is it is yeah.
Speaker 3: And there's and there's way to get rid of him like the Maids. You can make a mess exactly. The guy the like bell hops or whatever that just like the lights.
Speaker 2: Off yeah whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, this game is. They obviously put a lot of work into it. I guess my only gripe would be I do enjoy like a really good I mean not really good, but you know, maybe a little more difficult puzzle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, simple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seemed like it and you know, nothing was too annoying. I guess I could complain about it, but Capcom definitely got it right. Uh well, I guess we were talking about the scariest game in the in the series.
Speaker 2: Would you say it was seven probably or I'd say seven. Yeah it's a village. I mean I didn't play some village. Yeah, was to remake like scary or something? I forget? I mean, yeah, it wasn't scary as for maybe I mean, mister t.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mister do that's yeah no yeah, yeah, no, no no thinking maybe I was thinking for not the remake, but the original I don't know something about that.
Speaker 2: I was fucking scared Mede.
Speaker 3: Original and remake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know, like Salazar dude, Yeah, that's huge.
Speaker 3: Saladar looks so stupid, I know. I like it when he just looked like he looked like a little kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. The Chainsaw Sisters, Yeah yeah, yeah, that was I was. Do you think this game balanced horror versus action pretty well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say if this game, if anything, it definitely hit that off the head right at the beginning of the mom oh yeah, I know, yeah.
Speaker 2: It really was. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was fucking crazy, you know. And like we were saying, the biggest news that Capcom has gone out after your Captain put this game out, they put a game called prig montout and.
Speaker 2: I played that.
Speaker 1: I'm on the last level now I haven't beat it, but that game is fucking phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Very cool. They make the weapon system very different.
Speaker 1: It's actually three D print these weapons, so they don't stay with you or anything like that, or your upgrades.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. And you have to hack all these enemies before you can actually do damage. So it's very cool.
Speaker 1: You have like this little girl on your back, and you know, like I said, either her name is like Ashley or Emily, one of those common ones, not Karen. But it's it's fucking awesome, It really is. It's one of the best games I played. And I think Capcom is just knocking out of the fucking park lately. It's unbelievable what they've been doing. I'm really excited for the future too.
Speaker 2: Gaming. A lot of shit has come out, you know.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of stuff's been going up in prices, like these consoles, which is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It sucks. But on the.
Speaker 3: Topic of horror games, d.
Speaker 2: Yo O d yeah, that looks fucking nasty.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a lot of games. There is a lot of fucking hard games coming out. Actually, I've noticed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know, sounding will busting them all fucking yearly at this point. That's crazy, dude, I know. That actually shocked me. I thought that was DLC for this game.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, dude, obviously DLC and like, no, it's a game, Like what the fuck. I'm like, damn, okay, yeah, oh yeah, obviously the biggest in my opinion, is going to be granted. I mean, it's I can't even imagine what the fuck is gonna happen.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm sure we're all just gonna be blown away. Is it only gonna be story mode at lunch?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Lunch?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they did that. They've been doing that. I want to say. I don't know if they just right off the rip gave you multiplayer, it would break.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what. Yeah, that's what I think. Oh yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it will have problems like its first day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt. Yeah, I can't wait order. Oh yeah, I had to. Man. I was like, fucking, I'm not gonna just lose the ship. Yeah, because I know, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Know that's all you gotta do. Though, It's like that's all you gotta do. It's crazy, you know, No, you don't have to do anything they have.
Speaker 3: Do they have a they appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the pre or is actually cool.
Speaker 1: You get the game, yeah, you get it a week in advance too, so you get it on the twelve.
Speaker 2: So I was like, that's the only reason why I'm pre Arm'm just like it, dude, Yeah, I know, you get the twelve yeah week. Yeah. So I mean it's just a code, but you know, you type that code in your system and it will just find, you know, a launch. Uh.
Speaker 1: One of the things we've been talking about on the podcast this season for all of our guests is, uh, the future of you know, physical media and things like that. I know we've been talking about some granted phone when it comes to gaming, when it comes to videos and DVDs also, I've noticed, you know, DVDs obviously are pretty much stared away from at this point. It's really four K and Blu Ray. But uh, you know, Randolph Cinema is closed. You guys have any you know, fond memories over there.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I can imagine, right, It's funny. I just went to We just Toy Story. Oh no, ship that was that?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: Was it tight?
Speaker 3: It was good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was good. It was good. It was good.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I mean the kids loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, of course you loved it.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: No. I was a huge Toy Story childhood characters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt, no doubt. Yeah that was amazing. But no, yeah, no, I've had plenty of fucking memories at Randolph.
Speaker 2: Jesus even as a kid.
Speaker 3: That was like the theater we all went to ye for some reason, it's gonna be another movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's gonna be another movie. Theater, Yeah, just showcase, I think so. Yeah, I literally i've seen that aline. I know there's a Showcase.
Speaker 4: I don't know because I haven't gone to it. But the Showcase and the handovers, Yeah, it's successful.
Speaker 1: You know, it's fine as fun, dude, I love it. They got a good bar over there. I've seen a lot of movies they specifically don't.
Speaker 3: Have a bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know that's.
Speaker 5: That's actually that resonates with me.
Speaker 2: No, it's weird.
Speaker 1: I've had a lot of good times it handover. I felt like, you know, it is really good. Yeah, no, definitely not as sit as that, but that's wild.
Speaker 4: So nobody was going to the theater in Randolph. Yep, they're gonna build to keep it. The theater doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: That guy, I know, I don't know exactly why. Maybe I thought it was like their lease Greeny or something like that. They just kept going up on the price.
Speaker 2: Maybe, But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, if it's gonna be another movie here, that seems like insane. I mean obviously, like what else would you put there? But I know, but at first, obviously when the news came out, I was a little bombed, thinking like, damn, dude, I don't want to start seeing all these movie theaters start closing on us.
Speaker 3: You know, I saw clock stoppers there.
Speaker 2: Damn so many lock stoppers. What a fucking mentioned.
Speaker 1: Is there any movies or television that has come out recently, you guys feel like I definitely needs to be plugged or mentioned.
Speaker 5: I've been watching the House of Dragons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how was that?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 2: Season three on that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no Dragon in the House.
Speaker 2: I know, I stopped at the season one, but I gotta get on there.
Speaker 3: I watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just watched that Larry David show, Liberty. It was pretty good. Yeah, it was funny.
Speaker 3: If nobody wants if you haven't watched Widows but yet.
Speaker 1: Yo, you said that Apple TV, right, Yeah, Bradock told me, I know, full season out. Everybody's saying that. Everybody's saying that really really good. That's crazy, man.
Speaker 3: I don't think i've been watching anything new.
Speaker 1: No, what about movies. I've seen Obsession that was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah I did that.
Speaker 2: I didn't see Backrooms you see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I went to the Menden driving and I caught both. And I will say one thing though, I was really happy that back Rooms was the first movie and Obsession was the second, because if I had Backrooms been the second movie, I would have.
Speaker 2: Falllessly really ship. Okay, it's not a bad movie. That's just what I want to burn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, it's it's back Rooms. You know, it's the whole place is ominous, and you know.
Speaker 1: I feel like going into any horror movie, like, you know, hopefully all these people have the same notion in the back of their head that hey, this movie could you know, be a slow burner, you know, could completely suck it. You just got to give everything.
Speaker 3: A chance, right, Yeah, Yeah, it's definitely. I was pretty tired of watching back Rooms in the first place, so I'm definitely gonna have to give it a rewatch.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah. But Obsession, Yeah, I heard good things about Background. Yeah, I know, I know, the cashit fucking peaked me out, Doug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like, you know, it's like a thriller. Yeah, it was, it was it was it was bloody. Yeah, it was crazy, it was uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh yeah, I felt wicked, uncomfortable, no doubt. Yeah, I want to see Jackass too.
Speaker 2: That's also something I want to say.
Speaker 3: It was just a rehash of a bunch of stuff, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Yeah, I've seen the ratings are pretty tight, but I mean, oh man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I I I do love that, those motherfuckers, So I gotta go check that out, you know.
Speaker 3: Wait till it comes to paramunt plus three weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going what about a House of fear Fear Factor fucking with your host, Johnny d.
Speaker 2: I did peep that.
Speaker 1: That's like, literally, it's exactly what I wanted to do, like Real World and Fear Factor. I couldn't have fucking made a better clad myself.
Speaker 2: That is what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're actually coming up with season two, so I guess it's it's making them money or something for them to continue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not.
Speaker 1: Fox, so God only knows where getting that fucking money.
Speaker 2: Yo, I didn't see the second one, Yeah, dude, I want you so yeah? Tight? Oh man, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Jay's digital download code that I'm giving away is for the movie The Long Walk. You guys see that. It is obviously a remake yeah, you felt it was good? Yeah, yeah, that was all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's definitely in some sad ship. You know. Obviously it was a long walk, but yo, that's crazy that they had. Also when this came out in theaters, there's some theaters that had fucking treadmill setups and you could fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what kind of ship is this? Dude, Like, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: That's some silly ship, but I love it.
Speaker 1: This is what brings motherfuckers in right, Like that is a fucking promo if I ever heard one, Dude, I can't say.
Speaker 2: Definitely something different, but insurance would.
Speaker 1: Be all over your ass, like you know, you're getting these people waters make sure their heart's okay.
Speaker 5: There's definitely Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Everyone hears on the podcast they better say bless you at that exact moment.
Speaker 2: We're good, all right.
Speaker 1: So inclosing, uh, where do you guys see the future of the resonable games? Obviously we got code Ronic X coming, but you know, do you see them making just a full fledg d reammake or are they gonna go down the line of you know, continuing using the regular cast.
Speaker 3: Oh, the remakes are definitely, they're they're they're gonna do everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just making so much money off even five.
Speaker 2: I think they're gonna remake the remake.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that's a game I feel like needs to be remade because five itself.
Speaker 2: I'm not, you know, keen on, but I do miss the co op.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know the co op I thought was so fucking That's what actually brought me in on that game, Dude, was the co op. Dude, I played with Chevin fucking Chris. Yeah, but yeah, that like fucked me too. I am in the very end of the game, I got like glitched out and I had to actually like restart, We'll get hard because something happened where Chevy kept you like getting almost like falling into like the pit, and then I was trying to punch the fucking rock and it kept happening like non continuously. I'm like, this so annoying good, But yeah, I'll never forget that, all right. So all you guys got to do now and for the digital DOWNO code to get the Long Walk is go to Lionsgate dot com, backslash redeem and type in this code C one Z nine nine f p G s k M T L zero L nine oh my god, I thought that was L O L L O L nine, but it's L zero L nine Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: And if you want the real code.
Speaker 2: F L yeah, so get that. Yeah, I getting that. Code is C one Z nine nine F P G s K M T L zero L nine.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I'll see you guys in the next one. You guys, got any shout outs or anything you want to say in the end, I'm so.
Speaker 2: Glad you guys made it.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, and again, seriously appreciate you guys for working with the schedule because I know this has been long overdue, and I fucked up a couple of times and some ship happened, you know, but it's all good. We're here and we just fucking made it happen. So I appreciate you guys so much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, follow I.
Speaker 1: Love it, dude, love it, love it, Aaron anything, Doug.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just thanks for having men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is the next game that you're most likely gonna pick up, Doug?
Speaker 5: Well, like I said, I'm still going through, uh double seven.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, that's right. You just got double O seven. Yes, yes, yes, yeah, yeah join that the fighting mechanics like it's fun that's sick. But yeah, I did get the most PI Game two. I kind of stopped.
Speaker 2: Oh man, dude, I got I gotta beat the most p I.
Speaker 5: I got some I got some games to play currently. Definitely looking forward to Grant.
Speaker 2: Thought of course.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, and uh Seana. One of the things I mentioned that I can't forget. I'm sure enough I must forgot. Uh dude, the fucking Steam Machine. Okay, this thing is diesel first of all, diesel and price diesel and everything. I really hope it is something that's fucking sweet. You know.
Speaker 2: That would be awesome to see them break out and get a console like bad Going, but.
Speaker 1: I mean the Steam Deck, it seems like there's a lot of success with and you know, I was just saying it's out of reach in my opinion now because like the price point, but like, especially when they're coming out with a Steam Machine, I'm like, damn, dude, I should just wait and buy one of those.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The one thing I think I'll say versus the Steam Machine and the high price that they're offering for the higher terabyte version, is uh, go buy a PC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know that's like, yeah, literally, I feel like that's just the answer to everything. Dude, Just fucking suck it up and buy the fucking piece. Build.
Speaker 3: It's a pain, but you know, if you're gonna be spending like fifteen hundred dollars for a system that you know it's which is great, Steam has everything. Yeah, but if you and I don't know any of the you know, stuff that they're gonna be adding to it, orf it's just Steam primarily. But if you buy a PC, you'll spend you know, uh, five hundred dollars more. You know, you look at about two k for like yeah, regular you know, good working PC with better specs than what some people have now on their PCs. And you have everything exactly. You get Internet, the full the full specs, you get epic gaming, you can put connect your Xbox Live like it's.
Speaker 5: What kind of what style of controller when they have.
Speaker 3: Their own version of the control. Apparently it's their own controller.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, but you can use like your own right like can imagine yeah, because right now it's a Steam deck, like you can use like a PlayStation fucking five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anything like that's insane. That's what's so appealing to me is like it's like endless library.
Speaker 1: You got a fucking computer at your hands, you know, and I just love the fucking docking system when it comes to the switch. So I'm like, dude, the I don't know, but yeah, it's you know.
Speaker 3: I don't know Steam Machine and butterflop. We'll see, right, Yeah, I'm towards flop. PlayStation games and Xbox.
Speaker 1: Game you can play like except for like Nintendo games Wolverine wolver I don't think you can play Wolverine.
Speaker 2: I think that's only on PlayStation maybe so you can only.
Speaker 3: Well Xbox that's the thing, like, you know, mostly people are you know, Microsoft with a piece. Yeah, and yeah, if you have like an Xbox Live account, well not Xbox Live whatever games.
Speaker 2: Pass game pass, right, I'm so with the Xbox these days. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's on your PC you get everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah okay wait wait, so if you have an Xbox Live you can use the Steam to get like no man, like that's is that a Sony only game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like you can't get Spider Man on.
Speaker 3: Steelers you can't get Yeah, but within everything else like on a PC wise, not so much right now for the Steam Machine, but on a PC, you know, it's you know, if if you decide to use Microsoft, you know, or anything else, even the PC, you could download your Xbox Games Pass and just down play.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's literally when Xbox came out with the whole entire game Pass and ship, like that's the whole point was like, yo, no, we can play it like on your on your computer and ship.
Speaker 2: You probably just need like an updated graphics card or something. I'm assuming, I.
Speaker 3: Mean no, I mean even people still these days are still like running their older graphics cards like thirty eighties and stuff like that. Yeah, you don't need anything crazy, but I mean these days they have deals and i'mthing too, like I have a fifty seventy all right, you know, but a fifty seventy it'll run you like, you know, five hundred bucks, you know, or so, but uh maybe a little more. But then you get into bigger play like even too up, Like a fifty eighty is not too much more than but a fifty ninety you're looking at a thousand plus.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, well because it's.
Speaker 3: The different kinds of you knows off a DDR five and then like there's dd are sad it's a learning Yeah, dude, it sucks, really invest some time, it becomes like a hobby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I definitely, I would definitely get into it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's something I want to do different wall Yeah, exactly, like the cooling and shit, I love that, dude.
Speaker 3: That's so cool.
Speaker 2: That's so sick.
Speaker 1: Also, I want to give a huge shutout as well to Kicks and Tricks this year, they are hosting us for our season eight finale. So that's going to take place on July fifth. That's from six I'm sorry, from twelve to six pm. That's at the Double Tree and More wicker Allen on twenty eighty one Post Roads.
Speaker 2: So come by. Hit me up.
Speaker 1: If you guys want some tickets, we can get them right now ten percent off by using the promo code jp d X. So I definitely want you guys to check that out. And like I said, that's on a Saturday. Guys, come through.
Speaker 2: If you're a.
Speaker 1: You know, reoccurring guest of mine or a past guest or even like you want to come on just you know, come on the podcast.
Speaker 2: You guys can.
Speaker 1: Also, if you're plugging anything right now, bring like a QR code, bring a business card wherever it may be, and I'll throw it on my table. I get a table there because I'm gonna be recording, but I'm gonna be walking around mostly and recording all the vendors and customers that kicks and tricks. It is our season finale, and I also want to give them the respect and get everybody on the podcast.
Speaker 2: So I am gonna have a table set up.
Speaker 1: But like I did it two years ago, I had my season opener, so I was doing all the promotions for all my guests that season, so that was very cool. I planned from Cassie and then we had Tina's artwork on there, so that was great for the season opener and it really just brought the table to life. So this year, I want to do the same thing. So if you are one of my guests this season, definitely hit me up. We'll get in contact and I'll throw your name on the table or whatnot, throw a QR code or like I said, a business card, whatever you guys want to do, and we'll plug it. So that's gonna do it for today's episode and see you guys in the next one. Thank you again so much for my guests coming through. Like I said, a lot of scheduling and shit like that so I appreciate you guys more than anything. Awesome acted
Speaker 3: The plat