Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the transmission X Midnight News. I'm your host, Nate Allen. Today's date of the.
Speaker 2: Headline propaganda that will be unraveling today is ten twenty five, twenty twenty four. A transmission is a signal from.
Speaker 3: One person or place to another, and it is my hope that this sign provide you a beacon so that you may find what it.
Speaker 1: Is it was meant to mind you. I'm live right now, headed to Pennsylvania, so buckle up, will most importantly be ready. All right, Let's see if I can get into this propaganda with you live on the road, not going to be able to do too much reading, so let's see if I can get some headlines just straight from Apple are usually pretty reliable for the propaganda. Let's see here, all right, headline number one CNN Chinese hackers targeted Trump Vance and Harris campaign phone data. Huh, Chinese hackers A interesting Not much to say about that one. That one's kind of a fluff headline that may be trying to tell you subconsciously that they are planning on experiencing election interference, which, by the way, I don't know if you heard any of the news today it's happening all over the country election fraud and election interference. Virginia a federal judge that DOJ stepped in and made Virginia add sixteen hundred literally not documented immigrants, that means illegal aliens back on to the voter rolls. So in Virginia, all you have to do is as a test that you are a citizen of this country, a legal citizen, and they have to provide you the ability to vote. But if you attest that, then you can get charged federally if found that you were not a legal citizen of this country. So what's going on there?
Speaker 3: Does that seem like a little CCP, a little liberal DOJ saying oh, well, you can't do it now, not before the election. What kind of argument even is that Michigan's doing the same thing. They had to add like hundreds of thousands of people, they had to let them vote because they said they're not going to do it not before the election.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna change anything before the election. What kind of anti common sense liberal political.
Speaker 3: Big backery is that? It's not even the cool big backery that is that is as one of my favorite comedians will see that that is some massive amount of caucasidy from the liberal judges.
Speaker 1: Massive.
Speaker 3: All right, but that maybe that's what that article is trying to say. Let's check what other headlines. Oh, of course they have MPR on here. Minnesota is a refuge for trans healthcare. This is how doctors are meeting the need. Okay, so Minnesota has criminal doctors that like to get people all cut up, scarred for life, have wounds that never heal. I mean, all you need to do is look up these trans surgeries. Let me tell you something, folks. Trans is made up. And I don't care what you make up in the bedroom. You whatever you want to be, do whatever you want to do, but don't sell to me the idea that trans is real. That's not real. That's not real life. It should not be forced onto our children.
Speaker 1: It should not. That is an adult preference.
Speaker 3: Uh. And it used to just be that you may go see a transvestite and a drag show and it was funny and you just didn't mind what they did in the dark. But now that that has been brought to the light, now they don't just allow you to have to accept it by the way, you have.
Speaker 1: To accept it.
Speaker 3: Not only that, but they force it on your children. And in states like California, apparently Minnesota, I don't know where Minnesotas law is on this, but in states like California, they now just take the parents to jail if they don't agree that they're they them whatever they want to be called. Are there they them or whatever they want to be called. And they're allowing and kids to get theseies without parents permission, which is complete complete.
Speaker 1: I need to curse. I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to curse today. You know what, It's ridiculous is what it is. Uh, let's see what else do we have? Vox Zeka is still spreading. Why don't we have a vaccine yet? Why don't they just promote healthy living? Why promote the vaccines? As everybody in the pocket a big pharma you're just waiting for a drug to help you in your lifestyle can help you. Vitamin C, zinc, D three can help you. That's helped me. I've done it. I've personally been on a regiment in the wintertime of organic vitamin D three, organic vitamin C and zinc and it has helped me. It has done Wonders all right, what do we have next? Texas monthly. This is new Okay, a family stored a painting under a bed, then they found out who created you know what fluff I don't care about that?
Speaker 1: Is that all they have for Apple News? Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, then it just gets weird. Then they just try to entertain you. Blah blah blah. Okay, here we go. Huff Post New York Post makes stunning reversal on Donald Trump with endorsement. Well, what do you know, I think some of this folks are the owners of these companies, are like, look, we might not beat this guy, we may as well join them. It's kind of like that. So just know they're all in the same club. But businessmen think business first. Sometimes not unless they work for the World Economic Forum and they take orders from them, which is most fortune five hundred companies in this country.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: But you know you will see these rogue businessmen. They're gonna place their bets, so to speak, on the on a party that no one else is and then if they win, they get a lot back from it. You know, they they get there, they get the leaked stories. They you know, it's it's all pat your backup, pat my backup, pat yours type deal.
Speaker 1: It's it's handshakes behind closed doors.
Speaker 3: They don't give out these they don't back these candidates without knowing they're going.
Speaker 1: To be backed by these candidates. Does that make sense? Okay?
Speaker 3: And the Washington Post Live update Israel ere we go. Israel strikes military targets in Iran IDF Remember defense? How are they defense that they're just strike? It set says explosion here and then dot dot dot. Yeah, another pro idea approach. How they're retaliating against Iran's attack and there I'm telling you, these people will not stop. I wish that I could play some clips. I'm on the road. I'm just talking to you guys now. I didn't want to leave you hanging. I'm on the road and I'm going over these headlines the best I can. If you get a chance. One guy that is gives her his own opinion, so it is it is definitely right leaning.
Speaker 1: But he's really smart.
Speaker 3: The guy named Jeff Katz on eleven forty am dre in Richmond's WRVA.
Speaker 1: But if you can.
Speaker 3: Get that channel, he's awesome to listen to. And I happen to know the producer of that show, and he has a show on Saturday mornings if you like nostalgia and radio and cartoon theme songs and comic talk and toy talk. It's all about nostalgia of the eighties and the nineties. And it's unique. It's hosted by not the producer, but by a puppet name get it, get ready for this, Sam Newsman. And Sam Newsman is the only official He's a real puppet. You can watch him.
Speaker 4: He is a real puppet, an actual media puppet. I mean, you know how they're all propaganda's media puppets everyone that you listen to. Is why I have this show. We have to uncover the propaganda. But Sam Newsman is literally a legit puppet, the only real media puppet on radio on Saturday mornings, and he covers uh. He kind of has a snarky political bit bite to him as well. So like I said, listen to him.
Speaker 3: Uh, you got it.
Speaker 4: You've gotta give it a listen. It's the most unique show on radio.
Speaker 3: And sorry if that sounded funny, I told you I'm live and my my car's bluetooth just kicked on and I was going through the speakers, so I know that had to sound weird. I'm not gonna be able to go back and edit it. Just bear with me, and thanks for listening. But you know, let's let's get let's get this, let's continue. So I forgot the radio station.
Speaker 1: But if you just.
Speaker 3: Search Sam Newsman, he has a Facebook. He is on w DCE in Richmond, Virginia, w DCE Studios out of the University of Richmond, and it's a great show. He will go through the nostalgia, he'll do toy talk, sometimes comic talk.
Speaker 1: He'll talk about the holidays.
Speaker 3: This weekend is going to be his Halloween episode and it's always great, so make sure you give it a listen. All right, let's get back to these headlines. Snoop reveals he hired someone to make sure anyone who smokes with and then I can't read the rest.
Speaker 1: No one cares. I don't care.
Speaker 3: USA Today headline reads White House issues new student debt relief plan before election. Of course they do, of course they do. Why wait until right now? Because they want your little college vote and they don't want you to vote on policy or anything real that would really help the country. They want you to vote after they give you a little change and put it in your pocket.
Speaker 1: That's called buying the vote.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous, man, The liberals are literally stooping to new lows. If she doesn't come up with some type of hero bet right now, some type of push like the underdogs winning. If they don't start putting that in the headlines, then I don't know. Maybe they're election medaling in Michigan and in Virginia. Oh, in Texas, there was two three guys in Texas. I saw when I was on I was on Instagram, I think, and I saw this. They were live doing live videos of how they just cast a ballot and when they would they got the print out of their ballot. What they chose was the opposite choice. Obviously they were choosing Trump and they were it was showing Kamala. But that's what was happening. Kami Kamala and the liberal Marxist machine have their hands everywhere, even in Texas, and they were showing that. They were telling you verbatim their stories live right after they voted. So it election meddling, interference, whatever you want.
Speaker 1: To call it. Election fraud is happening right now on.
Speaker 3: A mass scale in three very important states, and it's probably happening the other places.
Speaker 1: So if you go to vote.
Speaker 3: Make sure when you get your print out that it stated exactly how you voted. Is exactly how you voted. Don't not get the print out. Make sure you get it. Make sure you look it over. I mean, I'm wondering how this is gonna go. I'm wondering how many people are gonna have to get back in line. These people stood in line, they said, for like forty five minutes. I wonder how that's gonna go. Anyway, let's check out the Washington Post. I formally apologize. Biden condemns US Indian boarding schools. Okay, we had talked about that one yesterday. You can't paint you know, you you what.
Speaker 1: Do they say?
Speaker 3: You can't shine shit? You know, you can't paint a guy that has been a criminal in a do nothing criminal for fifty years profiting from being a politician. That is criminal, profiting from being a politician, and you can't paint him in a do gooder way. Right now, You're not gonna get the Indian vote like this. They are literally I mean, they might not have a card to play here. They might see where that the tables have turned. I don't know, and you know, I haven't seen that seven hundred million dollar ad blitz.
Speaker 1: Have you?
Speaker 3: I mean maybe where you are, but not in Kentucky. I'll check on in Pennsylvania when I'm there. All right, let's check h Let's check some more headlines.
Speaker 1: Is that it? I think that might be it for the day.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I know that Boeing released a story earlier today and it involved how they hire and one thing that I want to get through to you, and this may be the real story of this. May be, folks, the real story. If you ever see inclusion or equity, that that's how companies are. You know what that means. You know what really that means means? If you're white, good luck, that's what it means. It means that they When.
Speaker 1: Did this happen? When did this? I think this started happening in the late nineties.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The NAACP.
Speaker 3: Started a movement where companies were bending the knee and wanted to hire.
Speaker 1: More minorities. And I get it.
Speaker 3: You want minorities, You want to be represented in the workforce, but.
Speaker 1: Not to the not to the.
Speaker 3: Extent to where your entire focus is just inclusion and equity. Inclusion and equity and diversity. That's the three three words that you'll see in any order, diversity, inclusion, and equity. It means that if you're white, good luck. And you know, the white people that they do choose are probably the liberal cucks, and they make sure that they are. But if you're a rebellious white like I am, good luck, which is fine with me. I start my own businesses and I write my own paychecks. Yeah, that's what I do. That's what I recommend all of you do. Uh So, I heard that in the news today and I did not see that covered on any of those headlines.
Speaker 1: And it should be. It should be a huge talking point because it's.
Speaker 3: Even been instituted in a majority of universities in this country. And I think it's I think it's ruining I mean, I think it's ruining the workforce.
Speaker 1: I think it's ruining people.
Speaker 3: It's like it's coming from that everyone gets a trophy generation and it's garbage.
Speaker 1: It's garbage.
Speaker 3: We should all be given things based on merit, whatever happened to that, whatever happened to the content of your character, and you being able to produce results. That's what an interview used to be. No weird questions, just simple straight facts. What experience do you have to be applying for the job that you want. What kind of person are you? And what are the results? Show me the results, and that is just not happening today, not that I'm seeing correct me if I'm wrong, But anyway, I wanted to make sure I talk to you guys for a little bit tonight.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I'm on my way to Pennsylvania. I'm on the road.
Speaker 3: I always drive late that way. The roads aren't crowded. I just get my coffee and I listen to talk radio. Right now, I'm listening to eleven forty Am. But make sure you look up, however you need to look up, Look up Sam news Man, go check them out tomorrow's Halloween episode. And if you hear diversion, diversion, because it is a diversion, that's funny. If you hear equality or equity, inclusion and diversity, but it is a huge diversion from the fact that the most qualified candidates are just getting passed on. They're just getting looked over because of this huge push for diversity.
Speaker 1: Inclusion and equity.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I gotta get back on the road, and you guys, enjoy your night. Remember keep being the light that your friends and family need, but most importantly, always always, always be ready.