Speaker 1: Let me go to twitch.
Speaker 2: H h.
Speaker 1: Hey, what is up? What is all? Guys? How is everyone doing today on this great and fabulous Monday? What does it mean? Hmm yeah, I want to say thank you so much to the people that have supported this channel. Do just give me one minute, guys. Let me tell people that I am love. Yeah. Yeah, I am making sure that people know that I am loud right now. I was just live on h yeah. What is all y'all? How is everybody? I have about twenty eight more minutes that I can stream on this account on the streaming yard. Let me uh yeah, mhm h.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh let me see.
Speaker 1: Yeh yeah. I'm just letting people know that that I'm live. Give me one minute as I'll be there in a minute. Just gotta get these I gotta get yeah.
Speaker 3: What is h Yeah?
Speaker 1: So no servey serves? H yeah? Yeah, but what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? I'm gonna play one song, pretty guys. This song is I wrote it.
Speaker 2: Don't be a bully, don't tear me down.
Speaker 4: Your words are whipping spinning around.
Speaker 2: You don't understand what it's like to be me.
Speaker 5: Living with the struggle.
Speaker 4: You'll live see every.
Speaker 6: Word you say.
Speaker 5: Cuts a little more.
Speaker 6: Every laugh you may makes my spear.
Speaker 5: So don't be a boy.
Speaker 6: Your words hurt people. You don't understand what inside To live this sea equals getting called the armor.
Speaker 5: It breaks me inside.
Speaker 4: Treat me with kindess, don't push me aside.
Speaker 7: I try to stand tall, I try.
Speaker 4: To stay strong, but you careless words keep echoing along.
Speaker 6: It's not just a joke.
Speaker 5: It's not just a game.
Speaker 4: Even winsle you speak beat to pay.
Speaker 7: Everywhere you say cuts a little more. Every laugh you make makes my spear.
Speaker 2: It's sort.
Speaker 6: Don't be bully. Your words hurt people. You don't understand what it's like to leave this sequeal.
Speaker 2: Getn't call the R word. It breaks me inside.
Speaker 4: Treat me with kindly, don't.
Speaker 6: Push me aside. Imagine walking in someone else's shoes, feeling all the sadness walking through the bloo. A little empathy can go along away.
Speaker 5: Words have power shoes what you say. Don't be a bully. Your words hurt people.
Speaker 4: You don't understand what it's like to leave this sequel.
Speaker 6: Can you call the horors?
Speaker 5: It breaks me inside.
Speaker 7: Treat me with kind and.
Speaker 5: Don't push me aside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a song that I made. Yeah, yeah, I hope everybody is stand safe. But what's up? Guys? How is everyone?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This will later be put on YouTube. This will later be put on YouTube after the fire. M yeah yeah, M three yeah, unt's see. I just crap. I just did that. Yes, a man, come on? Can on stop reasoning? Stop reason m hm hm yuh okay, n.
Speaker 3: Don't come over in a minute.
Speaker 1: Yo, what's up? Oh? Here's up?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Hete?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Sorry? Sorry about that? My damn this damn tablet? Let's see. Thank you? Yeah h but I want to say that. I just want to say, what's up guys? All right, thank you? What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? Sorry, I'm a little I'm a little distracted, I know, because I'm trying to get all this stuff done. If anybody that does I know, I know, people say you're gonna say, oh, he's non affiliate. I have a way that people can sell this through my stream looks and gift ups and all that.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I r L I do, I r O. I'm an I So let me tell you what I do. I'm an IRL podcaster with autism. I deal with autism, been dealing with autism since I was three years old. I am thirty two years old. I'm an iraller. I've been playing Marbles since season three. I remember the old system. I know a lot of the old Marblers. I remember the old system where we had to go. We had to instead of you couldn't download it from Steam yet you had to go to another application for it. I remember the struggles from late the first few seasons of this game. And you know the people that were playing this game. Yeah, I want to say thank you, guys very much to the people that have stayed with the game of Marvels. I've been a day one. It's the supporter of Marvels on stream. Let me give you. Let me give you another shout out, Pete.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I also want to say thank you to anybody that comes in by the way. That link that I just panned to the comment, that link that just got panned that was panned is a video of me interview and Tony Reality from ESPN. I got a chance to do an interview with Tony Really on my birthday. On my thirty second birthday. He showed up to my stream and I am you know to me and I also have I do things different in my life that I have a bobby of coffee. I have a cofi. Let me get that codfi for everybody. If anybody that does want to support the channel, I'm not asking for people to support. You're supporting the channel by coming by and saying hey, that is support. You know a lot of these guys say, oh, oh, give me money, give me money, but don't. Money is not. Money is not the only support you can give. You can go and share out a channel for someone. Of course, the of oh my links, you know, it's something that is and later this will be put on YouTube, on my YouTube. This later be put on YouTube. Yeah, I just want to say thank you guys very much. I want to say I think I thank God for what I've gotten in this business, because every day is another day, a day, another day, and I want to say thanking anyone that has been I am on Twitter on sorry if I'm not like talking, I'm just doing other stuff that needs my uh sometimes full attention. When you're a streamer, you're trying to get stuff done and stuff. Here's my Twitter, y'all. If anybody that does, I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to the people that are here supporting the channel. You're supporting by by coming in saying hey, you're here, by help in the channel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I see a lot of people getting into streaming and they'll say, oh, I'm I'm gonna be like Ninja or get like one hundred thousand, one hundred thousand viewers. No, you gotta work on it. You know, Ninja Cussinet and all them, they worked on their content. And I just want to say thank you very much to the people that are supporting this channel. Support. You know a lot of times people say support is money. Support is not money. Yeah, I do have that. Actually, let me show you something. I make music through Souner. So I had made a song. That's what this is. This is this song right here, I'll show this is one of the songs that I was playing. I made this one. It's never about the money, it's about the people.
Speaker 8: Don't care, I wrote I made this song by the way under.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's about the people. It's about the viewers. It's not about money. It's about viewers, your support. Viewers are the reason why we do this every day. The people that that it's about the viewers, it's about the people in the in the chat, it's about what we say every I didn't want to say that he and Pete I messed when I messaged you that. I didn't want to say that I was loved because I didn't want to sell promote in Shambuge's stream because that's great. I didn't want to say anything like that. I just said I gave you a shout out and I made Jo mod because I want to show support. I just wanted to and I want to say thank you so much for coming over and help. And I want to say thank you so much to the people that you know, sham booge sham Bogey goes hard. You know. We had two people. We had two people get partnered in the last week. Christine Pristine, nix Is Is Scandalous Angel both got partnered in the same week, and I'm so proud of them. Both Angel and Pristine worked their butts off on their streams every day. They worked their butts off every day to make their streams good. And kat Darko just had her first time front page. Kat Darko did her first front page I'm doing Rainbow bad.
Speaker 2: Yay, it breaks me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what a lot of the times is people who I love that people you know we're doing you know, we we got our own thing. You know what Marbles is. We're not We're not just a community. We're a family. Marbles is a family. We we love each other. We all love each other. Is Marbles is so awesome. Marbles on stream is not just a community, It's a family.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That is the truth.
Speaker 3: The world.
Speaker 4: You don't understand.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, I got here's the thing. I might end in a few minutes because I am I'm out of time on this plan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Don't yeah to let me since I want to say who is loved? Let me see who's love? I want to find somebody in the in in somewhere that uh for you guys, let me go following. I want to say thank you to you guys. H w O is I love the h h w O is my community, guys. And I'll be back later. I don't know if I'm gonna be bad. I'm gonna send it, Uh. I want to send it over to someone who let me see listen to over the sham boogie, No We can't, damn can't because he I wanted to send the stream boogey, but he doesn't have his Uh you have to be.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I want to say thank you guys. All right, we're gonna go over and I hit Kay Sanatt with Rae y'all.
Speaker 3: UH love you guys.
Speaker 1: We see you when we see you, and we'll see you later, like I said, m m
Speaker 4: M hmm