Speaker 1: Ye k t J. How you doing?
Speaker 2: Brought up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: H kah.
Speaker 2: Man M.
Speaker 3: Wow are you there?
Speaker 1: Drake?
Speaker 3: You fall back asleep? Hello? Whatchacha? Is there anybody home?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh uh there you are? How you doing, Jake?
Speaker 1: Sure? What's up?
Speaker 3: Not too much?
Speaker 2: I got a picking confirmation today, but from te public for uh Jake?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 3: Oh John her Way Man, John her Way? Okay cool? Huh you having sleep?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Somebody drug you? No?
Speaker 1: I I was asleep when you called.
Speaker 2: Oh, sorry for waking you, buddy. I just wanted to make sure that everything was.
Speaker 1: Wendy before I know.
Speaker 3: I'm aware, Notrew, no, buddy.
Speaker 2: I I told everybody the same thing, all right. Uh you know you Jen and Wendy let's just not have a go at each other tonight.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: And Willie when Wendy is willing to work with you guys. So that's good, that's good.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm all. I can only be there for like an hour, that's fine. That's fine, Jake, because I gotta go do the rest in the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: So it starts at eight year time. Your wrestling show starts at nine, nine, ten, nine, ten, okay, okay, good to know.
Speaker 3: Good to know that you have a window, because.
Speaker 1: Because I'm working with an old man on the Resident show, so I have as I have to do a Yeah. But what's up, guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up? Guys?
Speaker 2: Pick like three songs, Jake and bring them tomorrow. Let me know what they are, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Bobby Nick? Bobby Nick shot the jukebox.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's an actual song.
Speaker 2: Oh, we've got a Kuala Matt checking in good to see.
Speaker 3: What's up? Guys?
Speaker 2: Did you already say hi to TJ Banks? Okay, because he collect did too.
Speaker 1: And by the way, we also got California Matt today too, Oh did we?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, we've got Calibory Matt coming up tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh tonight, yeah? Are Yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: If he's doing it late late late night. He could be, he could be. I will be doing a show with Jen tonight. I've set aside Saturday is for Jen because she likes to do a show in the late night too, but she can't do him during the week so he wants to do him during the weekend. Yeah, and then I got uh no filter at seven? Well, we will also be remembering.
Speaker 3: Bobby be there.
Speaker 1: So I just I just said gentle like by the way.
Speaker 3: Oh did you? Yeah? Right home, right home, you little dude. Cue all. So what you sleep like a cat? Huh?
Speaker 1: Fuck you?
Speaker 3: No? Like for real?
Speaker 2: Like you know you you have like a two or three hour nap here. Then you wake up for a bit, and then you go back to bed for a little bit and then you wake up again.
Speaker 3: Is that how you do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Something I get woke up. It woke up because by.
Speaker 2: Some asshole asking you to behave yourself on a show for tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Ha ha ha. Yeah no, you know that I've done shows but Windy before I can, I could be on the best behavior.
Speaker 3: Yes, I I'm I'm fully confident in you, Jake, don't let me down. Please. Yeah you know I've seen you.
Speaker 2: I've seen you. I've seen you be good with Wendy before.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, we just got.
Speaker 2: To remember we're all coming together for Bobby p.
Speaker 3: And singing, you know, doing some sing song. I'm even get him out inviting Jerry, but I don't know no, oh fuck really he he.
Speaker 1: Turned his back on us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's a night for everybody to get along, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not gonna be there. If he's.
Speaker 3: Ah, don't pull with Steve as hit.
Speaker 1: Come on, he turns his back on us, I don't know, you know what.
Speaker 2: He might have me blocked, but I have no idea if I can even get hold of anyway, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, yep. So, Dick, how long were you a sleep for a couple of minutes? A couple of minutes, that's it?
Speaker 1: Yoh?
Speaker 2: Oh no, So I just I woke your ass up when you were fucking.
Speaker 3: Toes it off? Oh damn. How long does it take you to get to sleep?
Speaker 1: A couple out, A couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: That's it, You lay down in boom, two minutes later you're sleeping.
Speaker 1: No, it takes such terms. A couple of minutes. But I was almost asleep.
Speaker 3: As I tired.
Speaker 2: You are, well, I mean we didn't have to do a show. You could have went back to bed. Do you want to ann and go back to bed?
Speaker 3: Sure? Okay, I'll take that as another now all right then? Alrighty then.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not doing a I'm not doing a show with Jerry. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, I don't even think I'll be able to get a hold.
Speaker 1: Does Jerry turned his back all of us? Yeah, you know, nim Rob needs to be okay since the Nimrob turned his back on us. Yeah, fuck you.
Speaker 3: Fuck you you blocked? Yes, what are you blocking?
Speaker 1: Jack nim Rob?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn, damn, damn damn.
Speaker 3: Well guess what it is?
Speaker 2: Holy fuck, I'm yelling and already God damn it, Jake.
Speaker 1: Mhmm, don't blame me, fucker.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not blaming you. Uh. Oh fuck, this.
Speaker 2: T shirt hasn't The T shirt hasn't actually shipped yet. They just created the label.
Speaker 1: They do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's a ship of information received. But yeah, they'll they'll get it to me in in in good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh are they still are they still having that thing?
Speaker 3: What thing?
Speaker 1: Where the strike? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh now it's rotating strikes. So what rotating strikes are is they'll pick a place to strike in. They a city in Alberta like Emonton one day it'll be Edmonton and the next day it'll be somewhere in Ontario, say Toronto or something like that, you know, and they just they just rotated out. It's still the gayest fucking thing, and it can still you can still put a heavy load on on.
Speaker 3: The mail, and I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, strategically, they probably usually picked the the places that are going to hit hard.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh.
Speaker 3: What do they want?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: They want a lot of ship, They want a lot of ship. I don't even remember. I don't even remember. Man, it's the the Union, of course. M h yeah, I can't. I guess. I guess.
Speaker 2: One of the biggest issues is that Canada Post wants to get rid of door to door, door to door mail, and that's gonna affect some people in like rural areas. They're gonna have to I mean go to a post office bulbox. Uh most of them do now. Anyway, though, I don't know, Yeah, yeah, yeah, kind of well.
Speaker 3: Hm uh fuck fingers yo.
Speaker 1: But I want to also want to talk about you know.
Speaker 3: You your comedies matter.
Speaker 1: Jesus, Bobby p I miss Bobby p.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Well it's been two years, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seems like just yesterday. Man, when I got that fucking call holy ship, what well, I was just crazy. I got the call that he had passed and I I went back on the air and I announced he passed away.
Speaker 3: Miss je.
Speaker 1: How you doing sweetheart.
Speaker 3: Welcome miss Jeep.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure who miss Jeep is, but welcome miss cheap goodness.
Speaker 1: He's a streamer on a she's a fortnight streamer.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, does she twitch only or did she go on multiple platforms?
Speaker 1: I think it's twitch only.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, says she's doing well. How are you, Jake?
Speaker 1: Okay? By the way, I have you have? I'm okay?
Speaker 3: So what's good?
Speaker 1: There is extremely there is a stream looks chest. Oh yeah, I have stream lights.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you on stream lights?
Speaker 3: What's stream loots?
Speaker 1: Oh? You're on stream lights. I'm gonna give you Lena, give.
Speaker 3: You some card you ever, what is stream loots? I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I ain't even know she was on streamlights? H what is it? It's it's like a card game. Oh, mis Jeep, I sent you some I sent you some stream loots. I sent you want to beach pack. Love you, sweetheart, I love your sweetheart.
Speaker 3: And then what happens after you get open these packs of you?
Speaker 1: They can make us work out.
Speaker 3: Who they? Who they? Who's saying? Oh? I don't know who they is?
Speaker 1: The viewers?
Speaker 3: They can make you work out. Is that what you said?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Like physically work out like do like push ups to sit ups and shing like that or what you're yes, well, old, sorry, I don't know what the hell this thing is, just asking yeesh uh Dariel Daniel Berry Sports. I like to check it in saying hey everyone, happy Saturday, Happy Saturday, Daniel.
Speaker 3: Good to see you, Bro, good to see you.
Speaker 1: Hold on mm hmm mm hmm what are you doing? Mm hmm, hold on.
Speaker 5: H mmmmh.
Speaker 2: Hey, oh two NICs here, He says. It's this no filter, U, no, no, this is this is the Jake Hudson show.
Speaker 1: This is before no filter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is here's the thing with Jake Hudson. Well, by the way, with Jake cuts.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, two joints to somebody hasn't give him? Uh, Bobby, you were supposing to get me two joints is discord name.
Speaker 3: We're working on it. We're working on it, Jake. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can definitely send him the link if you want there, Bro, I gotta send people a lot of links right away here.
Speaker 6: Yea.
Speaker 1: By the way, anybody that does want to come uh send the duke will be in the discord.
Speaker 3: And know me and the nest car.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yah.
Speaker 1: Yo decent two joint ye.
Speaker 3: Yep. First, I gotta set everybody out.
Speaker 1: Frank your tud show.
Speaker 3: Yep, rap rap you a street yard, yes, stream yard. Uh uh me m hm hoh the fuck uh man, jut down tun do.
Speaker 7: Do do do do don dude and done to doom doune do do the do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do.
Speaker 1: Shut up you.
Speaker 6: Shut up, got dam in the blaze of glory.
Speaker 3: That sound jake.
Speaker 2: Ohoops, whoops what keep on sucking up?
Speaker 3: There we go? All right, all right, all right, I'll ride, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I should have had breakfast this morning. Fuck well not this morning. I deliver it like twelve mm hmm oop in linkeday. Oh that's fucking guy. M that fucking guy who uh this fucking guy.
Speaker 8: Uh, this fucking guy. Yeah, uh this fucking girl.
Speaker 1: Throw me. No, nope, nope, nope, there will be no late night tonight.
Speaker 3: No, but.
Speaker 1: Because uh he's gotta go over see his friend. Baba.
Speaker 3: Huh I have bablo baba loo friend you're talking about. M No, I'll be doing a show with the jin.
Speaker 9: H.
Speaker 1: Fuck mister A.
Speaker 2: M yeah, fuck mister A, because he'll funk anything that walks. It's fuck things that don't want to.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 9: Mhm k.
Speaker 1: You're like a certain person.
Speaker 3: With crippling depression. M hm mm hmm.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh said the fucking link.
Speaker 3: To Okay, your mama, your mama, your mama mother fuck.
Speaker 1: Er yeh hmm.
Speaker 3: And here we go king h m hmmm, all right.
Speaker 8: This person.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, one more person I forgot, yeah, Baccardy Yeah, yeah, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: There we go. Thanks, all that thinks? All sense? Yeah, I think so, Jake. What's new in the podcast world? Give me an update? Give me the cliff notes Riley was doing. He was doing his show, his own shower on real cow.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, doctor Chow.
Speaker 9: Come on up, brother, Ah, don't cow bro look up here, Bro, it's every day bro with.
Speaker 1: The Disney Channel flowviyeah?
Speaker 10: Okah.
Speaker 3: Anything else new in the podcast world that I've been missing?
Speaker 1: What he is?
Speaker 3: Later though, Brah.
Speaker 1: Got that merch money.
Speaker 3: The final boss mm hmm. I have to check it out. He used to come around here in the chatter, but I don't know what happened to because he got bored. We bore him.
Speaker 1: H o.
Speaker 5: Kah oh hm m hm.
Speaker 3: Very nice, very nice.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So uh.
Speaker 3: Did Jake, what sid did you wake up this morning? H m hm.
Speaker 1: M hm h.
Speaker 3: Jake, what do you think of? Rowdy? Rowdy paper? Damn? I get in a slentary here, Jeez, I do something.
Speaker 1: Fouck you're fuck Jerry Jasimborghini Jaship Borghini.
Speaker 3: Fuck him in the ass and in the mouse.
Speaker 1: You miss with one of us, you mess with all of us. Be n w O Bobby Nick world order.
Speaker 3: Oh shit clip bad hu holy fuck right now now thirty four minutes.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Hey, uh but in about forty minutes, no filter with anger friends Anger.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's anybody named Angar.
Speaker 3: There is an.
Speaker 1: Andrews, Andrews a robot.
Speaker 3: Uh you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm suspecting that because once in a while he'll like start glitching out, like like Max edrom.
Speaker 1: Or like doctor Choll and Payday, like.
Speaker 3: Doctor chall and doctor chow lets out.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, by the way, fuck Kevin Brennan.
Speaker 2: Fuck Kevin Brandon. That's right, fuck him, bend him over and fuck him in the ass.
Speaker 3: Real good by Black Dillo.
Speaker 1: Hey do you think the Nimrob and Toke and two k Uh do it in bed.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they sleep.
Speaker 1: Together, they'll sleep they.
Speaker 3: They fuck?
Speaker 1: Muh mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I did I have to say no because I think that Papa would be a lot more dirty?
Speaker 1: Is that? Where its?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Who whose words are two k or Geno? I don't know, Gino? Who is a racist? I mean I don't know, I don't know, said Gino. Said Geno actually disrespected Bobby.
Speaker 2: Well he did, he did? Yeah, I under sent he did. I mean the thing is, Bobby Pee was only twenty eight years.
Speaker 3: Old, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, maybe he should have had life insurance. But not everybody at the age of twenty eight can have life insurance, you know.
Speaker 3: And yeah, so.
Speaker 2: That gofund me for the funeral was handed to Gino and the first thing you can think about was bitching about how he should have had life insurance.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: What about where so a lot of us are not read, A lot of us don't have money. We're not Anthony Kumia's pitch boy.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right, But he ain't at the Cumeni's bitch boy. Now, so.
Speaker 2: I wonder what he's doing to make his money, because I don't think he's getting too much in supertests, not enough to live off of.
Speaker 1: He's not even getting super cuts. He's getting rumble rants.
Speaker 2: Oh right, so whe there you go right away off the bat. Rumble takes fifty for most people. Sometimes it's twenty, sometimes it's fifty.
Speaker 3: I don't know what besides that.
Speaker 1: But you know, you know what's so funny is like he wants to act like, you know what, what about all the morons that we try to talk about. Gino doesn't care. Gino has brought Michael Gavinoli to the party, take meeting both of those yet people. By the way, I heard that Michael Gavianoli has been harassing important stars to go on his show. I don't know if I wanted Here's the thing, if I wanted to, I could have so I could have gotten some people on my show, because I know a few people. I've been talking to them. I couldn't got I could I could get people on my show, Yeah, if I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've had You've had a few people on your show, Jake, your big names.
Speaker 3: Oh, look at it, it's dream man. Fuck that sucked. Oh yeah, oh yeah, gang.
Speaker 1: He says, hey, Hey, what's up, Gashes? Hey, what's up? Gaseous?
Speaker 2: My voice is all fucked up. Carry He's gonna be real fucking fun tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: You guys wait, wait, Gashes is here.
Speaker 3: No, not Gashous dream man. It's a gashous.
Speaker 1: Sweet scorpio, you know, but you can sink it anyway. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm stuck in on these fucking halls, lemon halls right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, dreamman, Gashous.
Speaker 3: No, dream man's dream man, gashous as gotchas his dream is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, dream is dreamman, the one is dreamming in the woe that is having a baby or had his third kid.
Speaker 3: No, that's gasious. Well, gash dude, you get people?
Speaker 1: Oh damn it, sorry, I got people, damn it got I'm mixed up again, motherfucker. H oh oh all right, I got that screwed up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh if fuck they're coming for you.
Speaker 2: Jake, better fucking run. Oh who were you shooting?
Speaker 3: Jesus?
Speaker 2: Uh dreamer, I says, Jake was calling me dreams Scorpio last night.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are you drunk? Jake, Jesus, Hey, Gene Laskar is here. Uh, he says, how are you doing? Jake?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, catch you later. Isn't Gene Laskar, the dude from Bubba the Loves.
Speaker 3: What are you trying to do? Make me go biss?
Speaker 1: That's yeahesus.
Speaker 3: Or something my discord?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmmmh.
Speaker 12: Hey, Jake, it's your opel doctor Steve from Weird Medicine caught me on vacation. I just wanted to say happy birthday and congratulations on the show.
Speaker 4: Understand, and you have Bob Lady.
Speaker 12: And other a list celebrities on your show to say happy birthday. Always enjoy your calls to Tuki no matter what he says, Please keep calling.
Speaker 3: It's uh.
Speaker 12: That's one of my favorite moments of every show is when Jake calls in and Tukey hangs up out. All right, take care man, have a great birthday filled with fluids and secretions, all.
Speaker 3: Untainted by human pathogens. Hopefully all right, take care of man.
Speaker 1: Hey, look.
Speaker 3: Oh all right?
Speaker 13: Okay, angry Jake, Holy shit, look I'm looking at Oh fuck.
Speaker 1: I am a giant. I am a giant piece of ship.
Speaker 2: M m hm.
Speaker 3: Your giant pieces Jake, Well that's not good.
Speaker 12: M hm.
Speaker 3: H m hmm. We would have gois our masks on tonight, m ing yes by talk a doodle doo do you dook?
Speaker 10: Mh uh.
Speaker 3: Two nays.
Speaker 2: Aaron was so stupid smile in his mugshot. The judge didn't find it cute or funny.
Speaker 3: Um hmm yeah yeah, I don't, right, Like I've been arresting like four or five times, so yeah, m hmm. Ok, I don't know. I don't know if they did a mug shot every time, though, I don't think they did.
Speaker 1: All right, Buddy, we're gonna end.
Speaker 3: Right end, Okay, buddy for grab me brother, Bye bye, buddy,