Speaker 1: Good Morning, brought Ryan Show, throw Back Thursday, Fix the Gram Thursday, and of course the day we play Read my Lips, we got Tiffany in the studio with us from Full Shore. Tiffany, Yes, sir, you practiced. I did with how did you practice?
Speaker 2: I did a couple of different things so I would watch you on. I did a couple of like the old live stuff that you used to do with Tessa, and okay, when I could, because like I said, sometimes you were turned around, so I just had to listen to the music and then I just mused the sound.
Speaker 1: And oh, you were actually trying to read my lips on the YouTube videos.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Okay, did you listen to that silly song? I did?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely absolutely. I'm going to go to church and pray after this. Now you want to go first or second? Second? Please? You want to watch how it goes down? To watch how it goes down, Alex. She wants you to go first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a ball that's a ballsy move. Meanwhile, Jonathan's on the phone wondering how I knew his name. Jonathan, You're still there, Yes, sir, Okay, don't worry about how I know your name.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it. You're good. I am good. Don't ever forget that, Jonathan. Now we'll see.
Speaker 1: If Tiffany's not good, you're gonna get the tickets to the Hives. If Tiffany is good, which we think she's going to be great, she's going to the Hives.
Speaker 3: But I got you as a backup. I got Alex. Right now, he's going to be swapping out headphones. Okay, now this is now. I have the words. I'm shuffling. I don't care who gets what right. Okay. He thinks I got it out for him. He's like always bitching about these words.
Speaker 2: I did turn in some words for him.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, she Oh she sent me the email yesterday.
Speaker 1: That was funny.
Speaker 3: I just so I didn't listen. He's an animal. I didn't want any conflict of interest. I appreciate sending those words. I might use them. I might use them next week. Though they were good. Okay, they were good. You know he won't say I'm but okay, shuffling. Okay, I don't care who gets what wor right? All right, here we go. He looks serious, though, yes he does, and always be more hungover, always with a girl in the studio. It's all balls and stuff. Come on, clean it up. Said you got kids, right, Are they listening too.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, well right, they better be in school, but they will be listening absolutely.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're gonna hear this, all right. Dallas Daniel sent this word in twenty seconds on the clock. Sir, all right, and then I'm gonna ask you. When I say thumbs up, you tell me thumbs up, and then you know, then you start guessing.
Speaker 3: Here we go, thumb up, thumbs out. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Slimy oyster, slimy wister, slimy oyster, slimy oyster.
Speaker 2: Oh, I told him, I main notes, that's my first one.
Speaker 3: Oysters. Tarn it, darn it. You wrote down an oyster as a note.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's my very first one.
Speaker 3: You thought I was gonna say oyster. We were talking about oyster. She did show prip Holy cow. Okay, I don't we want to see what's on that list the dumb things that were said on this show.
Speaker 2: This I was pretty offensive. I was like, oh, I gotta close out so ob see that.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Ah. Kellen sent this one in Kellen, thank you, twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 3: Thumbs up.
Speaker 5: Sneaky pickle, What sneaky pickle? Some sneaky pickle? Leaky pickle, sneaky, sticky pickle, sneaky pickle, sneaky pickle?
Speaker 3: Okay, sneaky pickle? Did you did you have that written down? Did I pickle sneaky?
Speaker 5: I don't know what they.
Speaker 1: All right, it doesn't have to be said on the show for it to be word a word that's used.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've said some dumb things this week. I don't know that I said sneaky pickle? Did I say sneaky pickle? We should have you like typing out the show every day, like, okay, we're waiting for Tiffany's transcript.
Speaker 3: We'll figure this out if that was said or not. Do you read that back to us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'd be awesome to get a full transcript. All right, Kathy sent this one in this I did say something about this on the air.
Speaker 3: I'm not I feel shame. I feel shame. Tiffany thumbs up.
Speaker 5: Yeap Bean tug a Bean tug, big Star Bean, pink Bean Tug. I don't know bean, pitt tug Bean Tug, I don't know Bean.
Speaker 3: I'm not proud.
Speaker 1: They're talking about Jack Black becoming the world's sexiest man.
Speaker 3: And I said, is anybody tugging their being in there? Anybody tugging their bean to Jack Black? Bean tug's not going to.
Speaker 1: Get that number number one submitted word today Space Tuggies.
Speaker 3: Tuggies space that that report. Yeah, they like the NASA person said they have sex in space.
Speaker 1: All right, Tiffany, we're gonna have to put in those other headphones.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you three words.
Speaker 1: You can screw up on one of them and force an overtime.
Speaker 4: Okay, do do do do do right, Okay, she just had the shock of that song Alex boom boom boom boo.
Speaker 1: So she's now listening to that silly Mastadon song. It's super loud in her ears. She can no longer hear me. She's a court stenographer.
Speaker 3: Does she know how to read lips?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 1: I mean she's all right, Well, she's got to get two to tie. I feel about twenty seconds on the clock. This rock Chris d sent this one in thumbs up.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm yelling, am I yelling?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You sound great? Thumbs up? Okay, nobody yelled more than who dinah damn, She was loud. What what?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: Thumbs up here we go, ball washer, ballwater ball washer, ball waiter, ball washer.
Speaker 2: Ballwater bad water, ball mall.
Speaker 3: Ball ball washer, ball washer, water waster, ball waster ball washer, ball watch ball washer.
Speaker 6: You wasn't.
Speaker 3: Ball washer so mad? So mad? She was so close?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, two more, two more.
Speaker 3: I gotta do this. Okay.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I told her, I said, every time a girl comes into play, it's all dolls.
Speaker 3: It's all dolls. Al right, heather and it's heather too.
Speaker 1: All right, thumbs up up here we go needs this to stay in the game.
Speaker 5: Wiener sprinkle winter Sprinter, Weiener.
Speaker 3: Wiener Sprinter, Wiener Sprinter, Wiener sprinkle winners Wiener Sprinter.
Speaker 5: Wiener sprinkle, Wiener Sprinter, Wiener spring Goal Sprinkler winners were Sprinklaer.
Speaker 3: Wiener sprinkle winner, Sprinklaire. She said, Wiener sprinkler. Yeah, sprinkle, she got it. That's up to That's okay. I'll give her that, Alex. She didn't say that you were so close.
Speaker 1: The closest you got was saying Wiener sprinkler, Wiener sprinkle, Oh, Wiener sprinkle cannot give that to you, Jonathan. Jonathan, yo, yo, yo, all right, I'm gonna give you tickets to go see the Hides.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: She was so close on both words too. Yeah, diaper filler was coming like that. Diaper filler was headed your way.
Speaker 1: And then the overtime word was going to be Willy whole, Willie whole.
Speaker 3: You guys are so dirty, said Tiffany. I've enjoyed having you into that. You're a fun You did really really.
Speaker 1: I mean it's really good. I can sit here and talk to you all night about this the court sonography. Jonathan, I'm gonna give you those tickets to go see the Hives.
Speaker 3: It's September ninth at the House of Blues.
Speaker 1: The tickets go on sale Friday tomorrow Ticketmaster.
Speaker 3: But you're in okay, thank you, my fellow goats. Oh, fellow goat. Very good.
Speaker 2: I've told you before you go to your god brother.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jonathan, Thank you, Tiffany. Great job today, Great job today, Chillie.
Speaker 3: We need people to sign up for next week. Yeah, it's up there on the website already.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is log out of the world famous Rob Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com