Speaker 1: We have a question from Doylene Taiprobu and he's asking, if we say that Mahaprabu and Nityananda Prabu are the most merciful avatars of Bagawan, why Mahaprabu was so strict with Choda Harri Doas for me, it's the kind of scandalous that Mahapabu got satisfied with his suicide. And why did Janando prop got so angry with Shivananda because he was late. Please explain these two pastimes Choda Harry does chastisement and Nityananda Prabu kicking shivanandas.
Speaker 2: So we have to understand the word meaning li lah pastimes. There is our divine pastimes. Just like in a movie, a play, a drama, there has to be some dramatic tension so that the and ones, the heroic aspect can rise and be seen, be in the spotlight the heroic aspect and Leelah means devotion. The connecting thread between all these pastimes is the spotlight will be shin, will shine on devotion. That is what is important. So in the case of Chota hearted Us, we see for not only what we call it a minor offense, really no offense at all, and that underscores the importance of this pastime. We're told that he on the plea of begging round from Harperable, he approached one lady Andy.
Speaker 3: He keeps sucking his teeth. I don't like the way he talking. I like spiritual talk. But did he just have woodies or something? You see? And what had happened was with marhapaboots. Listen, it's holdness Wednesday. The voice of reason has returned to the scene of the conversation, and he brought his right and eye in the building. You already know who's here, precious Miguel, that's in the building.
Speaker 4: How y'all doing.
Speaker 3: Tonight's topic is a heavy one, and he was about to broach it. He just kept.
Speaker 4: Getting that barbecue out of his teeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't like it, but to get in the moxtails. Let me tell you so, tonight's topic is deep because we've heard this topic in many different ways, but not quite like this. H you've heard Shakespeare The world is a stage, right, everybody has their interests entrance and exit right. The world is a play. I heard Guru say something about his miracles before Guru by the name of Setya Sai Baba and you know Rod Sterling and all these people like studied this guy. Okay, scientists went to live with him and study him because of the sheer, mass and volume and value of the things he was materializing out of thin air.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I've heard yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, documented guy, and well it's interesting. He said to the scientists. He used the Sanskrit term leila. He said, the miracles are my leila. And then the scientists was like, well, we don't speak can do or Sanskrit, so what is that? And he said, leila means play sport, right, my divine play. He said, if you were to understand the immensity of my being, you would see that the miracles are like a mosquito on the back of an elephant. So he was explaining this stuff to these scientists and I was like, oh, this is it the intimate leela or divine play? M right. We jump into these relationships for a purpose to play a role that maybe we are unaware mostly right of which role we're supposed to play or why we're there. Right, the intimate leela divine play trying to stabilize intimate impermanence oh my God. In Sanskrit, leela means play, sport, or divine play. In Hindu philosophy, it describes how the entire universe and all existence are created by the Divine out of spontaneous joy and freedom, rather than necessity or need. So the question became, what if God provides the mirrored intimate play i e. The relationship while conditioning our conditioning our wounds, writes the protective false self script, we keep performing inside of this divine play called relationships? Right? What if the thing you keep demanding from the person in front of you is the exact capacity life is calling you to reclaim within yourself a divine play. So you got to play this thing out pretty much. You got to get in it with somebody and figure out why you were attracted to that person, And oh, here we go. What if the person you called the love of your life entered carrying the key to the place where you still believe you are incomplete? Human beings begin life dependent That dependence is innocent. A child requires regulation, protection, recognition, touch, present, and care. When those needs remain unfinished, adulthood can inherit more than pain. It can inherit an assignment find somebody who will finally make the old absence stop hurting. Then attraction can feel like destiny because conditioning recognizes a familiar role before consciousness recognizes the script. The divine mirrored intimate play forces another free changing human being close enough to activate what solitude can keep hidden. Their distance can uncover abandonment. Independence can expose control. A boundary can reveal entitlement. Desire can expose the hunger to be chosen. Change can uncover the fear beneath your demand for permanence. See the fear needs permanence. Don't leave, don't go. That's coming from home. Uh oh, so you mean to tell me the relationship is a divine play designed to take you back home so you can break up with home so you can now move forward in an unconditioned talk to me, precious, it's the short.
Speaker 4: End the long of it. Essentially, it's the short end, the lung of it. And it is the divine piece about it is it's a default that we have right We subconsciously, unknowingly choose the precise brand of pain that we're healing from. Now Here's the thing about it is, the closer we get to remedying ourselves of that pain. It might get real ugly, right, So it may manifest in certain ways, like, for example, you could have a guy that has a mother that is dealing with mental health challenges and she's undiagnosed and she is wreaking havoc on the family, and his sole desire from age eight is to get out of dodge, start a life of his own, not be in a space where he has to be subject to that energy from a woman. And so he's playboy, play around, not really attaching, which is also avoiding. And then he gets to a place where he feels like, you know, I'm you know, in my forties. Now I want to kind of start to settle down or I want to think about settling down, and so he begins to choose, and then it's like, look, I'm finally being good to this person and she's talking to me crazy, she's speaking about things that have no clue about Well, you are for her her trauma, she is for you yours, right. And it's not until you enter into relationship where these types of dynamics start to play out, Because if you're just touching go, you're avoiding connection, you're going for feeling got me, and it's like, what did I do? Actually, you did nothing. She's being triggered by her trauma, but what you're witnessing in her is yours.
Speaker 3: Oh Lord, here go to question is what if the person you thought broad God sent to you?
Speaker 4: Oh my God, I would say that God did send them to you.
Speaker 3: Wait, let me give it a questions. What if the person you thought God sent to complete you was fine tuned to expose the part of you that still believed completion was necessary.
Speaker 4: And I would say they are got a godsend because they expose, They peel back the layers that you are dealing with. So you know, a person could feel abandoned and there is no abandonment there because this person is triggering it for you. Maybe they're a secure attached, securely attached person and they don't walk around with their phone in their hands, so you know they didn't even see that you called here. It is hours later you didne crashed out right. Well, if I could just get you to be more mindful that I'm going to be calling, tend to your phone so that I won't have to experience this. No, you mind your business. You tend to whatever is coming up with you because I'm triggering it, but I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: Gosh, did God write a role script a role for you?
Speaker 4: No, I would say aloud.
Speaker 3: Here we go. We can't stay right there, don't go nowhere. We cook it, and we cook it. When the voice of reason returns, Holeness Wednesday, gonna turn the heat up on the grail. Let's go.
Speaker 5: The truth of face, not living delusions.
Speaker 3: Were about to get cussed out.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 5: Without delusions, it's very difficult to observe.
Speaker 6: For gludy yourself and not fashing actualities. Then you said, becomes impossible to recut once.
Speaker 5: I sped. But we like delos, salusions everybody form of deception.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Because you have flicked to look at ourselves, as we said, to look out ourselves very clearly, accurately, precisely.
Speaker 5: It's only possible in a mirror of relationship. That's the only mirror that we have.
Speaker 6: When you look at yourself, we have combed your hair, shaving or doing whatever you're doing to your face.
Speaker 3: Sorry, ay Man, Marty, I told you he was going. Gosh, so again, relationship. The only mirror you have is what he said, This divine Leela, this play Shakespeare, The world is a stage. Everybody has their entrance and their exits, right, So the intimate relationship who wrote the script?
Speaker 4: When you say the intimate, you mean between two people.
Speaker 3: Between two people, between a family, friend groups, soul groups, because there's conflict there.
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard of the concept of co creators? We are co creators, right, We are in creation with God, expanding through experience, right, Like Jim Hendrick say, are you experienced? Right? It's the It's not about being good, it's about the learning. It's about the expansion, you know, being intentional, about healing the part of your life that you had no control over with the exception of you choosing this experience. I'm a soul standpoint, you know. But even the time that we spend unintentional and just following our feelings of being in love, you know, that high of being in love, there's something divine about that too, because you learn at some point that feeling for me became like a red flag, like, uh, you know, that's feeling real good. But let me pay attention, you know, because I'm a lover girl. I love love, but it means something vastly different to me now than it did when I was twenty five. Oh right, because I've done a lot of expanding learning, and when you first start that learning process, you are looking at your partner, so you can kind of like how we talked about the wound vetting, so you can make a different choice. And then what you realize is what you have to choose is yourself, gosh right, not yourself and other people, but paying attention in choosing yourself and honoring yourself in relationship, not avoiding them, but honoring yourself inside relationship.
Speaker 3: What if the relationship keeps changing because the play is alive, while the same relationship keeps repeating because the false self refuses to improvise. When we come forward the voice of reason, we're gonna keep this barbecue.
Speaker 7: I came up with a way of understanding this what I would call this magnetic attraction of personality types. And what I what I what I what I created is what we all already know. I came up with an explanation, a word created for something that fits our own experience, that there is a personality type match that pulls people together into a real relationship, whether it's healthy a relationship attraction or unhealthy relationship attraction. And in the case of a codependent, someone who is connected to everyone else's needs over their own is seemingly and always attracted to someone who is a narcissist who's always connected to their own needs.
Speaker 5: Just like a.
Speaker 7: Professional dancing couple, we think about if they're going to dance for a living, their roles must be perfectly matched. You cannot have two people leading a dance because it's just won't happen. There's gonna be a tug of pull. You can't have two people following in a dance because they're going to step on each other's toes. For this dancing experience to work, you have to have a perfect matching of opposite roles. And for a dysfunctional relationship to work, to come together, and to stay together, there has to be a perfect pairing of dysfunctional opposite. The person who is a natural caregiver, who reflexively loves, cares, and respects for others at the expense of their own always, and I really mean always, is that I'm that specific and confident, is always unconsciously attracted to someone who's all about their own needs, who need someone to love, respect, and care for themselves. These two opposites don't know that one is a narcissist and the other is a codependent. They just fall in love. It's chemistry. But in reality, what we find out in these relationships it could only work, the attraction could only work, and then the persistence, the stability of this dysfunctional relationship stays because the codependent matches perfectly with the narcissist. The caregiver needs a care needer, and without the two, the relationship would not last. It's paradoxical.
Speaker 3: It come on Rossenburg something there, that's Ross Rossenberg from the human Magnet syndrome. And you know he had to clinicalize Christian Emerti's relationship as a mirror. There you go, that's all The relationship is a mirror, right.
Speaker 4: But I like the context of it, yeah, he cooked, Yeah, because it begs the question, well, what role are you playing in the relationship? Your partner's this, your partner's that, your partner's this? What about you?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: And if you can get to the what about you? That's effective that's where work can be done.
Speaker 3: And then who wrote your script? This is a divine play because because you hear people say this all the time, right, you chose this reality before you came here. You chose the parents, you chose the situations and what you're going to go through. You chose all of this because you wanted expansion and growth, and you wanted to be able to return back to your true self that is devoid of all of the stuff you went through when you chose this life. This is growth. This is God rediscovering different parts of itself while already knowing the journey, while revealing the journey to the un known parts of it. Do you see how this works? So if that is the case, who wrote the script and why and why are you playing this out?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 4: I from my perspective, it's a part of the soul's journey. It's carrying over karmic lessons. You know, it's to me a little lazy when people say I just want what God wants from me. Well, perfect, God wants for you what you want for you, So what do you want right? Those needs, wants, desires, the behavior, the situation predestined not by God, well by God, but the part of you that is the nation of God, that is choosing the soul lessons that are carried over and over like for example, without getting on your head too much there's someone that I know that you know, and there's a deep soul connection there. Right, There's been lifetimes of this type of connection. You can't get away from it. Even if you stop seeing the person in this lifetime, you will see them in the next. This is why there's a part of us that feels drawn to a person. Right. I know that I've had very few but very intense connections with a very few people, and it doesn't really make sense why I will be in connection with this person, right, But there's something to the soul. There's something that the soul is attempting to learn. And when we're in the soul state, without the body, without the being, right, we are just the soul. In a soul state, these agreements are much more amicable. Hey, I need you to disappoint me in this next lifetime.
Speaker 3: Can you do that for me? I got same up, I got you. I got a good disappointment, yeah, right right, yes.
Speaker 4: And in relationship to our last experiences together, it might help balance me out if we go in this way, you know. And this is why I tell people when they ask the question, am I gonna end up with my person? That remains to be seen?
Speaker 3: But to me. That's womb talk.
Speaker 4: It is the wound talk.
Speaker 3: That's womb talk.
Speaker 4: It's because it's attachment, because.
Speaker 3: The wound is like permanence, stability, consistency, don't change. All of that's born out of need. When you start dealing with the higher levels of consciousness, need goes away.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It you enter in a space where I use to wonder why they would say this. If you love something, you'll set it free right now?
Speaker 3: You know? Right now?
Speaker 4: I know because I'm working at setting people free, loving and setting people free, even in an intimate connection. It's like, allow this person to be who they are without my expectations. So I won't run down to a person what it is I need from you? Well, tell me what you need. No, and now, because I'm trying to play a game, I don't want to manipulate you out of your experience of being show up authentically.
Speaker 3: Intimate, mirrored, divine, orchestrated leila.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: This is a miracle God put together so that we could discover the God in us, the needlessness in us. When we come forward the voice of reason on wholeness Wednesdays, when Precious Miguil, we gonna keep God again.
Speaker 8: The question is about intimate relationships, how to how to how to leave these relationships from this pure love and not like in my personal experience, it's always coming back to the ID identification as soon as I it doesn't come from pure love. And in the end, of course, I'm disappointed because I have projections and.
Speaker 3: I have a.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I need something from from the person, and it seems like and since I'm disappointed, I go back to this advitor. I said to myself, Okay, I withdraw and that's where I really feel the piece of my true beating. But it seems like there is something something, yeah, something missing, well, like as if I'm cutting some part of life.
Speaker 9: I think the Church of England should rewrite their wedding vows and instead of vowing to obey and all that we should, we should take a vow to love each other unconditionally, which is simply another way of stating that the prior nature of our shared being, we don't actually have to vow. It's an acknowledgment of what is already the case, an acknowledgment of the fact that behind our differing thoughts and feelings and sometimes conflictual activities and ways of relating a being as shed That would be the first.
Speaker 3: Get professor snape out of here.
Speaker 4: Six and one hand, half a dozen and another.
Speaker 3: I mean, what in the Hogwarts relationship advice, I see what he was trying to get at. Yeah, and I even understand her question. But she's highlighting something that I keep saying. This is why it's a divine play. You think you need something? Yes, she was labeling it. I'm looking for this person because of something I need, and this is why I call need the original sin. So now I have the question, what if your relationships have been telling you you the truth about you that your identity right currently has been organized to conceal. So you had to become somebody to survive the somebody's that molded you.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed.
Speaker 3: So now when you get into a relationship and it's operating as a mirror, it's exposing to somebody you had to become, and it's saying, oh, no, no, no, I don't want to date that. There's something on the other side. Is that you? Who is that? Talk to me?
Speaker 4: It's more of a this, right, it's the rub that you feel. The rub is what you're in relationship with. I've been disrespected. I've been abandoned. I've been hurt. They don't value me. I self abandon I don't value myself. I don't respect myself. I'm not loving myself. I don't know how to show up for myself. You know, the first time I heard that concept when someone told me, well, they're just mirroring in you how you feel about yourself, because I'm like, hell no, you know, I'm a fly chick. I don't feel like I love me what I marry me? It is a different question than would you marry you. It's more like, if you married you, what would you be getting?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Because what you feel in relationship to another person's behavior says everything about what you need to heal inside of yourself. And that's an unpleasant look because we don't think that we would do that to ourselves. But what I'm saying is indeed, you're doing it to yourself by not looking at it in yourself. And so you are attracted chemically, even to someone and it's like something's different about them. They have an exotic look. No, it's not really what the person looks like on the outside. It's the and the trauma that they're carrying that matches the magnet. It's the metal for the magnet that's in you. That is your unhealed trauma.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 10: When different lovers keep activating strangely familiar fears, desires, defenses, attractions, and emotional roles.
Speaker 3: Are you repeatedly choosing the wrong people or are different people being cast into an unfinished psychological script you keep carrying from relationship to relationships. You got a script. That script is your type vibrationally, a frequency. Oh, you got a frequency type and it's all lined in, and you're calling it in because you refuse to go with the Talk to me about that refusal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like if you are the orchestrator or you are the conductor of this musical group, you ever had to replace the bass player ten times, but they're still playing the bass no matter how they're showing up. Their discipline may be different, their skill level may be different, but they still playing the bass. That is the chord that is in you. It is what needs to be healed. So instead of trying to figure out what's wrong with the bass player, figure out what inside of you was corresponding to that need. You understand what I'm saying, where is that internal need? What is it coming from? I did a head cleaning for someone in my office, and I noticed that the bubbles that were coming up. One was larger than I had ever seen. It was like it had burned the bottle. And as soon as it came up, it delivered so much information where I was able to see, you're not having an issue with your woman. You have an issue with your mama. Well, I've healed my issue with my mama. Yes, Now, this is why you get to deal with your mama. The unseen, unspoken parts in other people, and it's showing up quite viciously because the spirit loves you much.
Speaker 3: What's your website? Somebody need their head cleannessy? You know what do you do it? Like a shoe shine? I need a headshine?
Speaker 4: Well, rags are involved.
Speaker 3: What's the website?
Speaker 4: Press with precious dot com?
Speaker 3: Gosh, when difficult lovers keep activating strangely familiar fears, desires, defenses, attractions, this is heavy stuff. Tonight. Listen, you're listening to the voice of reasons. It's holding this Wednesday. Uh TikTok is on fire. YouTube is on fire. I want to do something different tonight, I want the callers to call in. I call in, but I want to ask the callers questions. Oh, I want to ask them question nice Typically they call in and ask oh.
Speaker 4: Andy said, they're not gonna call.
Speaker 3: Andy, don't have no faith.
Speaker 4: You don't think they were calling last night?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were. I'm not gonna drill. I'm gonna ask questions.
Speaker 4: I'm a drill the same.
Speaker 3: Way I ask precious questions and precious answers. Y'all been listening now. I want to see what they're going I want to see their thought process. Yeah, Andy said, they're not gonna do it. The number of doll is one, eight hundred and nine twenty fifteen eighty. I got questions for you. Would you like to answer them? For me? I need to be educated, please, Yeah, call and enlighten me and precious, can you do it? The number dow one eight hundred nine, twenty fifteen eighty. When we come forward more from the v R.
Speaker 11: There's sang Sanga means the numbers of people who have come together called by the same voice, which is always the impersonal voice of truth, says time now in this life, come come and discover the truth. You see there are many ways that we can discover the truth through in many different forms, through different religions, in different practices. Because God is infinite, God is immense. You cannot limit God to one particular religions. Only this religion and knows God. This is nonsense things Gods as varied as people are. Each one of them can and find God in a way, not just by their own imagination, but if they have that urge within them already. That urge is put in there by the grace of God and will lead them to the path that is right and suitable for them. Okay, I am glad and thankful to know you. So I'm glad and thankful to know you had a safe trip back to Mantisahasha, thank you for making this letter possible. Thank you for handling this situation of crisis with such generosity, care and prudence. Thank you for your loving being. Thank you with this catchup. I experienced this time as a great opportunity for going deeper. The opportunity of taking part online in the Rishikesh retreat was the starting point of this turning inside. Now life offers a retreat situation in daily life. Yes, this is true, ah.
Speaker 3: Mike Andy that Mouji mooji cooks. I like it. Tonight's topic is one of those ones. This is intimate theater as long as you acting and performing, this is intimate theater. And we are opening up the phone lines because we want to hear from our callers. We want to ask them questions and see what their answers are. Precious, Yes, are you ready for that?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: The number to die one eight hundred nine twenty fifteen eighty. Get to your phone lines right now. What role are you playing in your relationship? Are you the director? Writer? Actor? Are you like prince? Do you do all of you? Who are all the hats? And if so, why who wrote the script? And for what purpose? Was it you? Or the AI wound? I want to know one nine twenty fifteen eighty. We got callers, Let's get them right now. Off the top of Jamaica Queen's New York Wiggy, Wiggy.
Speaker 12: Hello, Hi Halloween, Hey Queen by Queen Pee? How how has everybody in the comment section?
Speaker 3: Wiggy?
Speaker 12: We love tonight.
Speaker 4: I loved y'all.
Speaker 12: That's what I'm here. I'm not scared to call you. Why y'all don't call? What's so?
Speaker 5: Scar?
Speaker 12: Come on?
Speaker 3: Now, oh, are you ready for your question? Then here we go.
Speaker 12: I have I have a jading in a very long time.
Speaker 3: That's okay, but you got experience, right, Yes, okay, here's your question. If God keeps changing the scenery, the actors, the circumstances, and the emotional conditions of the play, why does the same version of you keep showing up to perform the same part?
Speaker 12: Ooh, I suspect that I haven't made any adjustment, and therefore I am picking the same type of individual because it's because it's me. It's something within me that I'm picking, and I'm attrancing that to me, And so that person comes and so I'm there. I'm dealing with whatever it falls within myself through them, and so that will continue until I, at some point realize what I'm doing. Then I'm gonna get a different result. But until I make that change. And because it had happened to me, because I can't pick it the same type, yes, because I was Yes, I was not aware of myself. I thought it was some kind of attraction, but it was actually some kind of avoidance that I was actually attractive. I was looking at them, but it was really all the time me mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Indeed, indeed you know what, Wiggy, Wiggy, Wiggy growing nail on the head, Wiggy up in here, growing under our nose.
Speaker 3: Yes, Wiggy, I love the transparency.
Speaker 12: Represent got the represents the Williams Queen and preston.
Speaker 4: The website with precious.
Speaker 3: With precious God. Come, I guess what you.
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 12: Bring Jamaica queens into the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we love you, we love you, we love you. If you want to call us, I gotta do this. Call us right now, fifteen eighty. Let's dip over to Denver, Colorado. CALLI soul is in the calling.
Speaker 14: Good evening.
Speaker 12: Hey, queen, Hey queen, all right, it's going good evening.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 14: I'm ready? How's here?
Speaker 13: Ball?
Speaker 4: She said it like be be kind? So did you feel that? Hello?
Speaker 14: I'm mainly learning tonight. So it's good that y'all ask for callers.
Speaker 1: T'all can ask questions.
Speaker 14: I'm like, I'm not, y'all got me listening and thinking.
Speaker 4: I believe in you though. CALLI. I think you're gonna get.
Speaker 3: This because it's Cali. I'm gonna do hey, because it's Cali. It's gonna be a two part question, Okay, true or false? The play reveals the mask. The script protects the mask, impermanence, keeps threatening the masks survival. True or false? But then that's the true false piece. The second part of the question is who might you discover yourself to be? If you stop confusing the protective character, you learn to play with the conscious experiencing the play itself.
Speaker 4: What oh, I got a d D. Now one question at the time, I follow it?
Speaker 3: Okay, again, deal with the deal with the first one? True or false? The play, The play reveals the mass, the script protects the mask. Impermanence, keeps threatening the mask's survival. True or false?
Speaker 14: Keep threatening the mask survival. That's true?
Speaker 15: Yeah, but why.
Speaker 14: Because we're the casting directors. I'm the casting directors. I've been calling lessons then to help me drop the mask, to reveal me to me.
Speaker 3: She's trying to come with it a little bit.
Speaker 14: Yeah, run those three questions again, please.
Speaker 3: All right, This is the second part of the question, who might you discover yourself to be? If you stop confusing the protective character, you learn to play with the consciousness experiencing the.
Speaker 14: Play again, the casting director, the co.
Speaker 3: Creator, Why are you creating this experience for yourself.
Speaker 14: Yeah, oh, because I still got lessons to learn.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you why this experiment is so amazing, because, as doctor Allen Berger stated a couple of weeks ago when he was on the show, you know, part of my new book is saying we know the answers intellectually, but experientially that's when that's where the rubber meets the road. Right. So I'm listening and the callers are giving us the right answers. CALLI is giving us the right answers. But the question is is CALLI living the right answer?
Speaker 14: I am now, I have been recently before. I was before I thought that things were out of my control and that God wasn't necessarily co creating with me as me. I thought that God was something separate from me, doing things to me things to me, Yes, yes, And I realized I'm just the peace of God operating as God. So like I'm I'm I'm the creator of my world, of my experience.
Speaker 4: I have the naming power.
Speaker 14: I have the power of decision to change the way I see things and the way I experience them.
Speaker 3: I'm going to hand you over the precious because I know when pressure, I could feel her shifting in her talk to me.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm listening to her, and it's not that I disagree. I actually agree. However, you said something that was very key though. It's the experience, intial part that you have to even identify that this is what's happening, right, that this is how I show up. And when we are experiencing things, we feel out of control. It's like a person going to look for a job and they end up in a job where the boss doesn't acknowledge them, they're not getting adequate pay. So it feels like something that's being done to us. And am I the god of this? Am I the author of this? And indeed, but the part of us that is the god in that is the part that hasn't shown up yet.
Speaker 3: Oh wait a minute, it's underneath.
Speaker 4: It's the underneath piece.
Speaker 3: It's something that you have to tap into. Yes, and it supersedes your sense of self, as in your the ego, the persona, the personality like absolutely, God is wearing the mask of you. Is what you're saying, say go go.
Speaker 4: Because as the author, we can change the scene, right, we can add additional players, we could subtract players. But as the creator, then we understand we could ditch the freaking script and we can make this some other type of theater. We can do, uh, what is that where you improvise? We can do improvision and just do give give something different. I mean like cosplay or like how improvisional where actors improvise. Oh yeah, right, where you give a storyline and then they get to show up. We can change everything about it. That's the part of us that enters in as creators. But most often we're showing up as the author and the director and the casting agent.
Speaker 3: And it is and I'm asking Cali and you, this is it us showing up or is it the one? It's our behind to us?
Speaker 4: Now, it's a wound that we're over identifying with. We think we are the womb.
Speaker 3: If meeting another human being keeps an infant alive. How could need possibly become the problem? At what point does yesterday's necessary dependence becomes today's invisible demand that a lover finish a developmental job. Adulthood now requires you to finish within yourself. Sure you needed your mother and she wasn't there. Sure you needed your dad and they were inconsistent or whatever happened. But you're supposed to outgrow need. If you're trying to walk into unconditional love, is that why it doesn't exist?
Speaker 4: It is so perplex you know because eventually, when you get to an awakened state in your healing and mind, you there's higher levels to go than that. You know, in actualizing, you no longer feel in your pain. You know, you don't experience the pain body of what the mother didn't do. Right, you start to go beyond and feel, oh are we.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're right there. I'm sorry, hold on, stay with don go nowhere, Cally this y'all, don't gotta start. We turned up when we come forward. More from this most intriguing discussion.
Speaker 16: So what we hold on consciousness and our intention of actually influences the total field. So what can we do for mankind? We can be the most forgiving, loving, understanding, compassionate kind person. We can be towards all of life, the reverence for all of life in all of its expressions. A little black beetling on its back and his little lecture, he's saying, help me, help me. You try to walk away, and you have to go back and turn them over. Why, because that's what you have become. You have the option to say and squash them right there.
Speaker 3: I hate beetles.
Speaker 16: They stink, all right. So we have the option then at all times, at all times. And here we are on this planet, on this island, on some trajectory migratate and migration and evolutionary migration of our spirit. And here we bliss by our attitude all that we encountered. And so doing we raise the level of the sea. And by raising the lad level of the sea, these people at the bottom of the maps are lifted up by the buoyand sea of the water, not by causing effect. Giving them money increases the poverty, Haiti. The more money you gave them, the worst the poverty got. No, it's not money. It's a matter of consciousness. What causes people to be at the bottom is their level of consciousness. So what we do for all of mankind is to be as loving towards all of life as we can be thereby blessing all of mankind.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's doctor David R. Hawkings talking about the consciousness grid, and he's basically saying, if you focus on you raise your level of consciousness. And you're one of tens of thousands that collective consciousness. That evolution, that raising of consciousness will raise the lower levels of consciousness too, because they're on planet Earth with us. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Indeed, during the pandemic, when me, well, I got a message, I'm sure a lot of people who divine got messages. And I asked the spirit what is it that we do in the face of a globally devastating experience? The spirit said B. I'm like, B, what be light? And sage B praying spear said just B because it raises the vibration of the collective for you to just be. It's like when you go to a metaphysical gathering and then there's people in the back of the room in silent meditation. They're not doing anything other than raising the vibration so that the message can not just come through but intercept. You're being.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but see, so many people add three more letters to be us y. They get busy, too busy, and being literally requires awareness, which is consciousness. Right, and again, most people have to do something, But the wound needs that d You see, the wound is saying I need this to be fulfilled. This needs to come in and once I get it, I'll be satiated. But only momentarily being is understanding that I am whole in the moment, right, And if I can stay in this space longer, if I can expand the walls of that interval of time, yeah, right, I can raise up consciously and I can literally change. But I don't think people want to change. That's that, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And the truth of the matter is is we don't need for a single event to happen outside of ourself. These events that are outside of ourselves are calling us back inward because this is where the true realization and transformation happens.
Speaker 3: In turns, you're telling me we've been outside.
Speaker 4: I'm outside.
Speaker 3: Hey, we've been outside. Listen. When we come forward, you already know on the other side, were getting ready to land a plane. Y'all call in so we can ask you questions. The number dout one eight hundred nine twenty fifteen eighty black boy.
Speaker 17: Black light and shadows dancing together. That's how I see the siliverse. And if you love him, he will show it to you. It's the most.
Speaker 18: Strange experience that no human tongue can tell only by experiencing loving God. This whole show is to love Him, and everybody is our own one.
Speaker 5: We love him, Love him with.
Speaker 18: All your heart, and do not be tempted. God's greatest temptation is sex, wine, and money. And if you can do your best with all your mind and your heart, never have anything there but the love of God. And God will tempt you very much, But do not ail to his temptation if you want him. And if you want him, surely he shall take away the delusion. And there is no comparison between temptation and God. But I wait temptation and God, and I found him more tempting than temptation. So in the glory of that joy, in the glory of that communion, I know the whole world forsakes me. He will never forsake me. The whole world arouds me. I will be nothing better. Praise does not make me better, not brain make me less. I am what I am, before my conscience, before the two souls that think of me and know me as I am, and before my father.
Speaker 3: So man par Mahanza Yogananda, Oh yes, yes, now see Parmahnsa was known for being in a state of divine ecstasy when he entered that Samedi state of meditation, like he taps into the communion of the higher consciousness. Right, What I'm proposing here is that intimate relationship is designed to lead you into the inner path. But often we have built relationships around our needs. Right, we don't understand that we're in a divine play that is designed to get us back to a state of self remembrance and that self that S is with a capital S, not the small egoic self that you know, that that is merged and enmeshed into this wound identity that we have that gives us our entitlements, our judgments and all of that. But I believe that there's this higher level. Right, We've got Cali Soul on the line, and I definitely want to ask her another question, and I want to get your answer on it too, CALLI are you on the line with us?
Speaker 14: I'm still here.
Speaker 3: I gotta go. Great question. M you ready?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir?
Speaker 3: When you say my partner should make me feel safe, what amount of that statement describes intimacy and what amount assigns another adult responsibility for your internal regulation?
Speaker 14: All of it makes another adult responsibility responsible for your internal regulation. It's not a good idea.
Speaker 3: But isn't that the way relationship is designed? A good partner is supposed to come in and kind of take the edge off of you.
Speaker 4: We're socialized to believe that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m hm, talk to me, ladies. You guys have the floor.
Speaker 4: We're socialized to believe that. But that is a relationship different in different parts of the world. Right, Even the concept of marrying for love, that is a very Western thing. It's usually more of a practical decision as you you know, reach out to other countries. But it's it's an impossibility because safety is not real.
Speaker 3: And because of impermanence.
Speaker 4: Well yes, well it's in perception tight like we perceive that we are safe. But if we find out that somebody put ten pounds of bombs up under the building, you're gonna find out how safe you really are. Right, But what we can achieve is sacredness, right with how we treat a connection, and that also gets you to treat the relationship different. How does it to have all of these rules when it's about sacredness versus safety?
Speaker 3: I need you, guys, I need you both to expound on this idea of sacredness. Is it's sacredness something that is that can only be found in the now? Oh yeah, talk to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there's presence. And for something to be sacred, you have to be able to have enough reverence to achieve presence, right, But for something to be safe, you got to lock it up, keep it away from other people. So if a relationship is sacred, it's not that you're keeping it away from other people. It's how you approach The connection is with sacredness, with reverence. You see what I'm saying, and so other people have access to it, so it don't have control over it.
Speaker 3: Is also a secret, No, that's.
Speaker 14: How we've been trained. Though sacred is secret.
Speaker 8: No, that's not truth, but.
Speaker 4: It's not the truth. Sacred is not a secret noyes from everyone.
Speaker 14: Yes, it's like people turn into Egel.
Speaker 19: Like, oh and I cannot you know, I bet not be trying to share you with nobody.
Speaker 3: I did not trying to share you with Who's.
Speaker 19: That's danger, you know, like the way we've been trained, that's danger. And what's interesting about the question you asked about letting someone else be responsible or your internal experience what you want to experience. When I did that, I was so miserable and I couldn't even understand why.
Speaker 3: Let's go deeper let's go deeper. Let's go deeper as as women. Do you need your needs Matt?
Speaker 4: If so, why, well, it depends on what type of needs.
Speaker 3: About stop pressure, halloweens stop. You know.
Speaker 4: How older that you get, the less you need you know what I mean. It's just like there's things that I prefer for my comfort, but no, can I say it like this. The best thing that somebody's ever done for me in an intimate setting was to let me be free, let me show give me the space to be free. I mean, I can talk to you about anything because there are no rules. It's a sacred space that is created versus safety.
Speaker 3: So that's like the the video I sent you guys on Instagram where that dog was running crazy in a circle, and I was like, this is the type of environment that women need in order to feel.
Speaker 4: Something, oh right, right, right right?
Speaker 3: Yes. And I wasn't saying like women were dogs a dog. It wasn't a dog. It was like a rabbit or something.
Speaker 4: It was, yes, I think it was. It was some kind of animal. But it's like this when you let children right, not to say that people are children, but when you let a child free in their environments, Yes, they actually have less chance of injuring themselves because they get to experience the room. If you let them walk ahead, you'll learn they learn their own natural safety zone or what is permissible. But it's from letting them go, not by keeping them. I mean. And don't get me wrong, I would love to put a leash on my grandson because they just love them so much. I don't want them to get away. But the reality is it's better to let his parents are pretty good about allowing him to explore his environment, so he's learned what's okay and what's not okay.
Speaker 3: You guys know this conversation is radical encountering. Yeah, right, yeah, because we've been taught in reverse. You show up, you provide for me internally, externally, and it's this constant recip right. Yeah. But the reality of it is, maybe we've we've gotten it wrong backwards.
Speaker 4: See that's the thing. When you say wrong, it's the judge. Maybe that was the necessary for us to be able to evolve into the space. Maybe we needed to have it backwards, you know, like we were saying Andy, no right, no wrong.
Speaker 3: It's just is I like that.
Speaker 4: You know, And so it's those experiences that maybe didn't feel so good that I really appreciate because it helped me get to the center of who I am.
Speaker 3: We're cooking with the Rads, Grease. Don't go nowhere, Cali, I got another question for you on the other side. Listen when we come forward. More from Cali from Denver, Colorado and Precious. It's homeless Wednesdays and we've been cooking with the Raris Grease.
Speaker 13: Everyone is such a and I have to tell her something about glove. I just have made the video service about it. Now, everybody knows about the word love, but people put different meanings to it. But to all us think that love it's all about molecule molecules, Like the major molecules are dopamine and boxycin and thin. Is it just a play of molecules? Others think not, because you know, fluff falls apart except for the romantic fast when they come out of it, it falls apart in no time.
Speaker 3: So if it was just molecules, okay, you know, I love emit. Goswami. Now it's a theoretical physicist, you know, and he deals deeply with consciousness. But we ain't got time to go through the depth of what he's saying, and then the heavy accent in the show. I could do it, but late in the show. No, not late in the show. We're gonna play that same clip tomorrow early where we can sit down and process. But I hear what he's saying. He's gonna get into the consciousness of it. We got Cali Soul on the line from Difver, Colorado. I have a final question for Cali before we land the plane. Man, this is interesting. How much jealousy, control, possession, resentment, bargaining, and abandon and abandonment terror grows logically from one single belief? Now, this belief I'm about to share is suppose psychological need begins with one hidden premise something outside me must happen before I can become whole. So how much jealousy, control, possession, resentment, bargaining, and abandonment terror grows logically from that single belief?
Speaker 14: All of it?
Speaker 3: Yikes? Have you ever experienced it? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Well how do you fight that off? You know that Memoris say, I'm fighting for my life, he fighting for his life. How do you fight that off? That feeling of oh my god, the resentment, abandonment, this terror, that I'm not enough. How do you fight all of that off in order to get back into this kind of integrated, healed space.
Speaker 4: I don't know that you should be fighting it off. If you have to fight it off, you haven't arrived wherever you are, be all there because it won't be a struggle, you know, just witness it. It's like that how I was saying, allowing the baby to explore the room. It's really the best way for them to know what works and what doesn't, versus you know, having the baby be so disciplined that it doesn't get to experience life. It's an eventuality.
Speaker 3: I love that, Kelly. So you know you did your thing today. I'm very proud of you with this experiment. You're very transparent and open. So it leads me to ask you this one final question. All right, guess what you just did?
Speaker 14: Chad Oh, I can answer this question easy. I bought Denver into the building.
Speaker 3: Denvergh Colorado in the building. Thank you for this was great, great, great. I always love Holness Wednesdays because we get to dig deep into the spiritual and philosophical and metaphysical topics. I will say this, my patience is growing thin for my people tell me I am profit Elijah of relationships. I only pop out to tell you when you're headed for disaster, right, Hey, the end of the world's coming. We better pull it together if we're gonna get right. I do belie leave that relationship is the catalyst for individuation. And I think people are misusing it, right, they're using it for leisure and pleasure. And you know, escapism and this isn't This is a relationship is a spiritual technology for the access to higher consciousness, for recommunion with God. I think that's what relationship is actually for. And we've turned it into a damn escapist resort. Your final thought on that you got eighties.
Speaker 4: Eight It is, indeed, but that's a part of it, right. Even we shouldn't be attached to the timing or the outcome, because spiritually speaking, there is no time that's linear and the outcome. All roads lead to God, so.
Speaker 3: All roll lead to God. Now you might have to go through the hood.
Speaker 4: Gotta go through the hood.
Speaker 3: You might have to go through.
Speaker 4: The woods, the woods.
Speaker 3: I love it. And you know what, we start the conversation.
Speaker 4: It's up to you to finish it, hey, and.
Speaker 3: I really want you guys to go support Precious Miguil. I want everybody to bum rush her website.
Speaker 4: With precious dot com.
Speaker 3: There you go. Hey, I'll be back tomorrow with another slaper of the VR does what he does. We keep cooking, love y'all, See y'all tomorrow, Deuces