Speaker 1: I want to welcome everyone back to the Pekenanos Show. Thomas is back and we are going to take a break from the Thirty Years War series. And Thomas has some thoughts and he wants to talk about Israel today. So take it away, Thomas.
Speaker 2: We've discussed Israel before in dedicated series more than one, I believe, and the Jewish state and its origins and it's founding mythologies and the ideological imperatives that gave rise to bell for Declaration and Zionism becoming a significant global political force. I write extensively on that, and it's a major aspect of my manuscript, which I'm please to announces almost completed. However, there's there's a subject matter within the broader sort of pastiche of of factors that is neglected, I think, and not just by regime adjacent media and mainstream academ This was on my mind not just because of this foolish talk emanating from the wayous of what Iran and the ongoing attempted to version of the revolutionary government there, but about some months after the Twelve Days War, you know this, this sort of performative air war. I guess that the Trump administration claims was targeting the Iranian nuclear program, which which I don't think exists in the way that is alleged by this administration or the regime generally. But that aside. Kamani Supreme Leader Kamane he made a speech and in it he talked about the Zionists plan for greater Israel and the Levant, which is essentially the total ethnic cleansing of large swaths of Syria as well as Gaza, as well as the Levant and the replacement of the indigenous element with racial Jews is defined by the zion Estate. Incidentally, the Zionist state defines who is a Jew in explicitly racial terms. It's a mirror of what the Nuremberg was were, which is significant because that's basically without precedent within Jewish life, Okay, And that's what Coman he said was true. I mean, even if you don't accept the revolutionary government's position on other things, that that's accurate what he described. And that's one of the reasons why the sort of direct action that IDF engages in seems outside of the scope of ordinary military activity, even when there's a strong ethnosectarian animosity president within the conflict paradigm, and the supper racialism of Israel goes back to its founding, and I'm going to discuss that discrete instances of open racial warfare that constituted a founding aspect of the military campaign that established the Jewish state. But it's also inductively one can extrapolate from that is it's part of a wider integral paradigm of Zionist activity, political, military, and sociological. That's the only way to understand it. And Israel was normalizing to some degree in the nineteen nineties, which is when and why Rabine was murdered and Israel, for all practical purposes became a one party state. But you know, the when I say, and when people like Ernst and Olti and like Norman Finkelstein and others have discussed Israel as being a totally abnormal state, this is an aspect of what they're talking about. There's a dialectical aspect as well that relates to the same nucleus of historical causes that gave rise to the Soviet Union and the Third Reich. But it's also an outlier because it's the only, it is the only state of its kind that is taken on this naked we racialist, naked we biologically racialist imperative as an absolute and unconditional aspect of its historical mission and its ideological practice. And I go as far to say that it's essential to the constitution of the state conceptually and actually, and that's also one of the major problems that is emergent because that kind of secular, hyper racialized Zionism. Nobody really believes in that anymore. And going back even to the the you know, the the nineteen forty seven forty eight war, which was really a massive rossenkree. He was a massive racial cleansing operation by Hagana and the Zionist International. But what I mean, what's commonly you know, called the nineteen forty eight war. There was a problem with some of these outlying territories and Greater Palestine that had key strategic value, but they were populated almost exclusively by the ultra Orthodox. Then these people had absolutely no interest in joining some some racialist crusade, you know, against their neighbors and shuffling populations around. I believe is something that the leagued state's gonna rely more and moron literally up rooting ultra orthodox populations and shoving them into racialized battle spaces that they themselves have curated. It's essentially forced these people to fight or die and thereby try to radicalize them. I don't think it's going to work, but that's one of the things that that's going to be emergent. I believe it's you know, you know, to be clear that I'm not to get into this isn't hyperbole. I mean, this is this. Uh, we're talking about the factual record. I admittedly present historical analyses and inductive terms. I've had the thought that it might be because I trained as a lawyer, but I think that's more. If we're talking about ideological praxis, I think that's really the only way to approach it, and not not in polemical terms, but you've really got to start with how ideological imperatives are expressed and implemented and go from there and understanding political behavior, especially at war, and especially in discussing a state that is such an outlier like Israel. So one are the examples of been deeply researching. Latly was a Zionist operation. It was implemented by Hagana, but then it was continued by IDF. Haganana was the primary armed element of the thesion Is International Okay, they basically Jews under arms in Palestine. Hagana was their primary organized force. Hagana became the IDEF okay. But just to be clear, from April to December of nineteen forty eight, Hagana slash IDF they implemented what was called Operation cast Thy Bread. This was a top secret biological warfare operation whereby, among other things, Hagana they used typhoid bacteria they isolated to contaminate the drinking water in the wells of settlements that they wished to ethnically cleanse within the covetant within the battle space that constant. The primary battle space constituted Palestinian territory that was coveted by the Zionist cadre. But Operation cast Thy Bread came to include neighboring states populated by people identified as racial hostiles. And it also had the further effect of preventing refugees who survived the ethnic cleansing operation from returning to captured villages, and also as well, it made it difficult for Arab relief armies, which arrived primarily from Jordan. Later on to make use of extant water supplies, which in the near reies to this day is a major concern. This operation resulted in pandemic illnesses, at least locally, beyond the initial attrition that killed a lot of people. In the final months, IDF gave orders to expand the biological warfare campaign and the Egypt, Lebanon and Syria, but for some reason this was not carried out. I've got my own thoughts on that, and I'll get into that as we go on in this topical discussion. Now, when they started coming to light the response from the designs political and military element, first and foremost from a man named Abba Iban. He was the main representative of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, which was one of the primary NNGO was involved in the settlement enterprise of bringing European jewelry to the Middle East. He went on to serve as the Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister, the Education Minister, the deputy Prime Minister. He was ambassad the United States. He ended up it was their first permanent representative, permanent representative of the u N. He was VP of the UN General Assembly. He this this was a big deal and it's not actually in those days the UN actually had quite a bit of authority or cloud rather as much as an ig o can. He insinuated himself into the UN for a reason. But the official statement from you know, Ida Hagana authorities as well as the political cadre then in control of the NASA design estate was this was anti Semitic incitement and an Arab propaganda. You know, this was in response to the fact that in July the Palestinian Arab Higher Committee, who on the ground had pretty good relations with the British military contention that was in the prop sense of disengaging and leaving. They reported that there was wide scale use of bacteriological warfare that was killing people in mass and that's how this came to the attention to the General Assembly and of the global newswire generally. Now it came out subsequently, owing in part to some Cold War intrigues, among other things. Hagana's chief operations officer was Yagaliya Din. Yagalia Din in nineteen forty seven forty eight I asked known activity in this regard I believe was February nineteen forty eight he directed a microbiology student named Alexander Kenyon. Alexander Kenyon went on to become the director of the Israeli Institute for Biological Research. I'll get into what that institution does in a minute, but he ya Dean as chief operations officer of Aaghana, he deployed Kenyon and the future Israeli President Ifran Katzer, who also was a disease expert and biologist. He ordered them to begin recent searching the potential of chemical and biological weapons, what their potential was, how these things could be devised to target discrete populations, how friendlies could be potentially inoculated, if a weapon couldn't be engineered that was splendidly devised to only affect targeted hostiles. And he had them go to Europe and see if they could make contact with ethnic Jews on both sides of the Iron Curtain, who had expertise in this regard. Now cat sears I mentioned he was a biophysicist, That's what his actual discipline was, and a big man. He wanted to become a big man in the Israeli Labor Party, and again he was president of Israel, and Israel the real power of government is you know, in the prime minister. But the President UH in national security affairs has a fair amount of authority. But what ultimately UH Kenyon and kits you're They formed UH a unit that came to be called himid be It, which was an operational bio warfare unit of the IDF Haganah then IDF. But the the is the Israel, the Israeli Institute for Biological Research. It's clear that what they were organized to do and what they continue to do to this day is UH the development of chemical and biological weapons, as well as developing vaccines and animotes and countermeasures against such weapons. This came to light the biggest UH espionage scandal in Israel's history was the case of Marcus Klingberg. Marcus Klingberg was the highest ranking spy for the Soviet Union and warsaw PEC ever ever caught in Israel. He ended up becoming the UH Israeli Institute of Biological Research as deputy scientific director. He was this Polish Jew who was a committed communist and he managed, you know, the Soviets are very good at this. He managed to insinuate himself not just into Israeli scientific academ but very much into politics. And not only was he the director of the IBr, but he became a head of the Department of Epidemiology from most of the seventies. He was finally arrested in nineteen eighty three. He was convicted in a secret military court, and Israel didn't even acknowledge that they had him, that he'd been caught, that he'd been convicted, until years after the fact. He was quite literally sent down a hole. Now, if you know anything about the Soviet Union and some of their priorities as regards to WND, in the era of true strategic parody, the Soviets, just like we were, they were looking for alternative means to wage war that would take nuclear weapons off the table other than as a tactical force multiplier or last resort, and they convened what was called biopreparat. Famously, there was the anthrax accident and one of the Soviet unions closed cities were weaponized. Anthrax escaped and it killed a few dozen people, and Yelson was the local party commissar, and they claimed that some sort of outbreak of salmonilla had or something in that order. They said it was tainted food. But Klingberg, it wasn't an accident that the Soviets were so interested, and I mean the Soviets were constantly spying in Israel if they were at war with them. But there's a reason why there was such a dedicated effort in this regard. And in the final phase of the Cold War, post strategic parody, bioweapons and bio warfare potential became a matter of very serious study, okay, And so in the nineties when the Klingberg affair came to light, this all but proved what had long been suspected that Israel had a massive bioweapons program that was tailored for the purpose of devising viral and bacterial agents with an emphasis on disease is that could target populations based on genetic factors. I believe too, this is one reason why there's an internal racial hierarchy within Israel. It's not just social prejudice. Why so many Zionists are down on their Ethiopian brethren and they look down on a lot of Jews indigenous to the region. It's because they've got a hyper racialized view of political ontology. But also I think their entire military, political, sociopolitical conditioning revolves around quantify and calculable racial criteria and the Ashkenasm are a genetically insular population. And you see where I'm going with this, which again it's a macabre subject matter, but this is the reality. In a nineteen ninety two there was a plane crash in the Netherlands LL Flight eighteen one eight sixty two. Among other cargo it was carrying, it was carrying cargo bound for the Israel Institute for Biological Research. This cargo consignment included one hundred and ninety liters of dimethyl methyl fostphone eight, which, among other uses, admittedly it can be it can be used in the synthesis of sarh nerve gas, and it's scheduled for that purpose under the Chemical Weapons Convention. And obviously this created something of a scandal. The claim from Tel Aviv was that this material was non toxic and it was simply being employed to test filters that the within military gas masks that protect against chemical weapons, particularly nerve agents, which are notoriously difficult to develop countermeasures against. And uh they claimed this was all above board, and this was listed on the cargo manifest and if you know, the airlines screwed that up somehow. That has nothing to do with any sort of sinister behavior by the institute or by the Israeli government, the Dutch Foreign ministry. Then when it to damage control mode, like the Zionist lackeys they are and have been since, you know, the since nineteen forty five, you know, and they began insisting that all these quantities were far too small for the preparation of a viable military useful you know, nerve agent, but you know that very well could be used for perfecting detection methods and countermeasures. You know. This led to this British journalist later in the nineties. He's more of an intelligence writer. He's written a lot of expose a's on m I five and things, but first and foremost he's a journalist. But he he published an article on the iib are, the Israeli Israeli Institute for Biological Research, and he said it doesn't look anything like some academic research facility or even a very secure commercial or academic laboratory. He related that the facility is surrounded by a massive concrete wall topped with cutting edge sensors and surveillance technology. Armed guards patrol its perimeter twenty four to seven and no aircraft are allowed to fly over the facility. It doesn't appear on any map. Inside the facility, nobody can move about absent the use of code words and constant presentation of visual identification. It's surrounded by an outer shell that utilizes bomb proof doors that can only be opened by codes. The codes are changed every day. Every corridor inside is patrolled by armed guards. I mean you under this. This is the Essentially this place is as heavily defended as as as a as sack Norhead. But you're supposed to believe that it's just a laboratory that deals in research chemicals and and and encountermeasures against you know, poisoning and things. So you get the picture. Not to be clear how this came about in in terms of deployment in UH the main there's as two things we're gonna talk about here. What I believe and what a lot of the evidence direct and UH circumstantial will suggests is that the experience of the racial cleansing of Haifa is what really encouraged Hagana I, d F and Earnest to start deploying bioweapons at scale around acre in Acre rather in the suburbs. On a May third, ninety forty eight, Acre famously was a you know, there was a Crusader castle there, one of the last Crusader garrisons. It was this you know, renowned city for its cultural artifacts and things. That's believed to be the first low Guy where typhoid germs were deployed. This was substantiated by the Red Cross as well as British authorities. It's not not not just Arab documents and testimony. Israeli troops introduced poison and they introduced the typhoid germs into wells an Acre and uh in I, Lebon and Galilee, leading to a severe outbreak. Acre was significant because it was to be allocated to a future Arab state vis a vis the UN Partition Plan for Palestine. It was heavily relied upon because of its aqueducts for its water, so it was imperative that within the boundary rationality desionus objectives that it being captured. The attack was carried out by the Carmeli Brigade of Haghana Cork and considered the be the spear point as it were of Jewish forces, Oriental Jews and Arabized Jews indigenous to the region. They were generally charged with lesser mission orientations, and they also were encouraged and permitted to loot. And then when reports had come in about Hagana elements and IDF elements engaged in this kind of a pen and lawlessness, the claim would be that, well, these are just local militia men victimizing people, or oh they're Arabs. You know what language were they speaking? You know, it's very it's very clear what the motivation was there. And in addition to just prejudice within the tribe of against its own non askenasm brethren, probably the most successful in relative terms early use of chemical weapons was the village of bot Messir was racially annihilated and subsequently remaining refugees were murdered by way of the poisoned water sources, which, among other things, again precluded a return, and it required high investment to render these places livable again. But that's exactly what design estate did and replace the the people they killed and expelled with their own kind. But what happened in Haifa that, in my opinion, led to this wide used of biological agents. I mean, make the mistake, this wasn't imperative that was going to be pursued anyway, for reasons of ideological practice in rosen Krieg, which are synonymous when we're talking about the design of state. But operations in Haifa haiphas a port city and u there's a fairly sizable contingent of British troops there, and as it became clear that you know, ethnic cleansing was probable, was possible, if not probable, a lot of the affluent and literate people fled Haifa. The people remained between fifty five and sixty thousand Palestinians. They were leaderless and there's a comparatively poetry number of Arab volunteers under arms, so they were essentially at the mercy of Jewish forces in nineteen forty eight, and despite the present to this British garrison, this is one of the most shameful episodes of the late British Empire. They were charged of protecting the people there and from preventing a race war. Essentially, they did absolutely nothing and let this go on. But the Hagana Idf they drove the Arabs from their homes and began forcing them towards the water, and they positioned snipers so that no one could escape, and then they began massively shelling this population at tens of thousands of people who were fleeing in terror, literally funneling them so they could only run in one direction, and then they began bombarding them with mortars and then just blowing them to pieces. The operation was code named ms Parium, which means scissors, indicating the idea of both a pincer and cutting the city off from the Palestinian hinterland, as well as a surgical removal of the unwanted element. But this caused international outcry, especially because this British garrison, although totally derelict and their duty, they did constitute a cadre of credible witnesses to what happened, and it was a very bad look. There was testimony about people being stampeded to death as their co ethnics were literally running for their lives and being blown to pieces by mortar rounds or having their brains blown out by snipers. You know. Uh, most of these people were not military age males. They were middle aged and old folks or women and kids. You know. So the mean this was a problem, especially uh you know, television wasn't yet ubiquitous are even common, but cameras are becoming ubiquitous, particularly in in combat zones. You know it uh Hypha, you know again, I mean it was is a port city was coveted. But the main, the main, really the only objective was racial warfare and the annihilation of the unwanted element based on biologically racial criteria. You know again, that's not iperbly as an arguable I will Uh there was to be fair too. There were instances of British on the ground acting heroically. Unfortunately that was the exception, not the rule. There was a it's only really only in one area. The first it was the oldest Palestinian neighborhood that had been built outside of the old city's walls. And it was also uh. It was also where a lot of noble and notable families hailed from, including uh the Sins and include you know, the one of whom was a grand Mufti al Husseini who was a great man. But uh, chick Jara is the neighborhood we're talking about. The local British commander did step in the instruction that came down to Jewish forces shikh Jarra in Uh April April twenty four, forty eight, was to occupy the neighborhood destroy all its houses, and you know, Annihilator expelled every every every non Jew. The secretary of the Arab Higher Committee, doctor Hussain Khalidi, he'd uh liaised with the British Commander's troops and UH the commander that garrison confronted Hagana and UH was ordered as men to to shoot the Jews if they tried to harm the the Arab population. And with the accession twenty houses that Hagana managed to blow up or burn. That was it because Uh Hagana immediately backed down in Lua fighting the British Army, which goes to show too that these guys were just cowards who refused to intervene in other locales, you know. And to be clear, this wasn't this was the British Army, This wasn't blue hats, it wasn't some stupid peacekeeping mission. This was the thin red line of the British Empire, you know. And UH they'd also given a commitment, they'd committed to protecting these people by their own initiative. Just to be clear. You know, there's about the conditions on the ground, but it goes to show that, you know, when when the British made it clear that they were going to defend the Arab population by force of arms, you know, Hagana back down. So this was a political decision by the so called world community to let this happen, among other things. That's not propaganda either, when people victimized by the zion of state, you know, issue forth that claim to be clear. But so there's a lot of reasons, including the fact that it wasn't clear if what happened in this community outside of the old city's walls, if this is going to become a matter of standing doctrin into the remaining British troops on the ground, if the roe that the crown handed down was gonna be to engage Hagana i DF when they attempt to implement these ethnic cleansing operations, even if that wasn't even if the Jews that are totally freehand, what happened at Haifa provoked global outrage in America. Obviously, the concern too was that these Erab populations are gonna be you know, appropriated by the Soviet camp, which is exactly what happened owing to this sort of unrestrained racial violence. So it was a perfect storm of incentives to go all in with the deployment of biological weapons. But again I'm not suggesting that it was barely exitent circumstances. Within the boundary rationality of the objectives of Haganay, this would have been a matter of significant interest and as they viewed it, military necessity regardless developing a capability in this regard. But it's you know again, I this this is the best way to demonstrate the practice of Zionism, which again entails every asp aspect of Jewish life and the Zionist state, military, political, sociological. This is the practice of Zionism dedicated racial warfare based on biological criteria, and that's not discussed enough.
Speaker 1: Well, when you when you take into consideration that they don't do DNA tests, they you know, they've I think they did at one point, but now it's basically they do it through birth certificates, marriage certificates, synagogue records, old passports, letters from rabbis or Jewish organizations. It really that raises a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I I don't believe anything that comes out of Tel Aviv. They claim they stopped doing it after the uh But at the same time, for writer return stuff, particularly with say this Ethiopian population that was claiming refugee status and write a return they're in you know, they submitted uh, they submitted genetic evidence. I mean for the way it plays out, Like I said, it's pretty much exactly like the number laws. If you have a you know, it's it's it's Jewish parentage that makes you a Jew. But it's like, okay, like who's attesting to that? And plus two, I mean, there's you can you can tell it really is an There really is an Askenasm culture. You know that's very insular and uh sure there's ah it's not uh as formal within uh the tribe as it once was early on in the Zionist enterprise, I'm certain, but it's make the mistake. It's it's uh, it's biologically coded because there's there's there's nothing else to secular Zionism. It's this bizarre pastiche of dead language, revival, Holocaust mythology, racial supremacism. You know, it's not that's that's one of the reasons why. I mean, obviously it's primarily theological and conceptual, while the ultra Orthodox don't abide it. But it's also doesn't alien to them. It's some it's some weird import of uh these uh like mixed blood ashkinasm who were marinated in this racial pressure cooker of Central Europe that that doesn't have that doesn't have a context of people outside of that. I mean, don't get me wrong. There there was a nutty and bigoted extremists indigenous to Palestine who took on design as cause and decided that they wanted to purify the Jewish homeland of of uh their racial enemies. But that that's not the the core of Zionism, not just in terms of the people who constituted you know, the the spear point of Hagan and things, but also the core ideologues they I mean, these by definition were people who came from elsewhere, you know.
Speaker 1: But you also made the point in the beginning that the whole concept of like Eric's Israel is to bring you know, more Jews there. Do they want to go? I mean, you know, they can they survive without having a diaspora. I don't think they can.
Speaker 2: No, but it's not. But they also know that there'd never be a situation where Jews all migrate to Israel. I mean Israel secondary It's something I try to explain to people. It's particularly grotesque when they go about things. It's the people who believe in the enterprise are extremely radical and extremely violent. The it creates this sort of identitarian ethos and UH philosophy out of this endless conflict mechanism. But I mean that that's the whole point, among other things. The point isn't you know, where we're gonna bring the dias for all to Israel. I mean that may have been in in you know, in in the Inner Warriors and things, or even in the immediate aftermath the Balford Declaration and and you know, during a early UH race wars with the Arabs, you have guys talk that way, and some of them actually believed it, But that's that was never the majority of consensus among the Jewish people or their elite. And I mean that's never there was just never realistic, you know. But it's a doomed enterprise for all kinds of reasons. That's one of the reasons, or that that's that's the approximate cause of it's irrationality. It's it's got to realize this grand objective of this greater Judea racial state within theater or the enterprise is going to die. You know. That's why uh you know in in in forty years Israel is we know it won't exist anymore. What some sort of altra orthodox theocracy will look like because an open ended question, but it's it's going to be very different, you know this, uh but that, but that's also why that's also Netanyaho is just dictator for life because there's there's nobody to replace him. There's no bag bench. You know, it's uh, it's it's a gerontocracy, just like in America and American Israel are the same thing in terms of government. But you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that was uh, that was some important history.
Speaker 2: Thank you, you're welcome. Yeah, I hope that was informative and didn't bore everybody.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's gonna borrow anyone. I'll remind everybody. The best way to hook up with Thomas if you want is substack. His substack is real Thomas seven seven seven dot substack dot com. And you know from there you can connect to everywhere else there's uh is it Thomas seven seven seven dot com. The t is a seven Yeah, it's my website.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and on social media and stuff, even though I I I really disdained social media. They're probably gonna ban me again too, because like a bunch of a bunch of a bunch of internet weirdos get really mad at me today. I mean like like, I like, people will hate us anyway sometimes, like I'll say, I'll make some offhand remark and I'll get really agitated. I think they're mad at me for like making fun of their making fun of their rabbi, mister Trump.
Speaker 1: But well, yeah, that's some Yeah, that's something that that's been hard to uh unsee lately. How many people have all of a sudden jumped on the Trump train.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean they're they're he lots uh in the in the synagogue of figure. But uh but I digret point being I things are, things have been going very well. And yeah, I wanted to just just a goot shout out in a couple of weeks where me and the Fellas are going to Michigan because Thomas Tour was thirty up again in March and we're gonna go meet Nico Klou and I'm hoping some of the Detroit guys, some of the Detroit guys said they want to meet up, and I got a lot of love from our Michigan peoples. That made me feel good. But if you're one of those people's or if you want to meet up, go check out the upcoming events at Substack. I'm a Substack and all the infos right there. It's just gonna be like a quick like it's a quick two day con. It's like horror and crime stuff. So I'm sure a lot of people flying a freak flair. You're gonna be there. But we're going to see Nico and it might be cool man, and Michigan is an awesome state, and you know, I'm looking forward to meeting our peoples there. So that's I just wanted to show my own shit real quick, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Thomas, thank you very much. Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, buddy,