Speaker 1: Welcome back to the podcast. This is Ritchie. Okay, yeah, hold okay, So yeah, so I thought about the podcast well on my break, so I thought this. I decided I'm gonna continue you, but I'm gonna try to do something different. I'm include short wrestling reviews and more stories starting today this podcast on this Sunday, so morning, So Joe enjoy some of this. Let's start with Raw Shirt quick review. Yeah, okay, Raw Okay, See most Raw existed aired on US network, you right know, well they this is the last episode of Raw air on the US network. We still got smacked down in the US network, but still Raw. So this means my money right role basically final signment. I'm gonna say it was building some heat with Punk Rollins came face to face trading verbal volley before face out next Monday. They delivered tends work on the microphone to make Uncoming Max feel better and more personal than ever. So yeah, before we can talk more about it, we're gonna talk more about it. Let's focus what happened on Raw do They kind of show tends to cut a prom. See they try to cut a prom but the fan Boodo loudly tend to speak. They told that do the fans are not paying a long eventually agreed New Day sucks. Raymondster W confronts the New Days into a match, So this is interesting. Something will lead to something big. I see pent that's coming raw w W next week. So Peta will turn on Ray most likely you don't want to put him in the end. The l w ws do attack USO, I do so speak. Those are just microphone and yeah yeah yeah, dremacitar so Cola even to Tronk he promised to beat Roman or Roun next week. We gotta USA. After that, I delivery claremore the pictures to try to stop Pierce told so he kept guitar. Next week we got check up. Defeats by Mission with an egg a lot, I mean not inter feel like scratching learning cable lock out, the submission forces to tap. That's what's the end of that feud. Silent. They don't attached our truth. Don like Don laid out troop and said I'm nobody butcher. He wenten in a colonell turmas semis. The colle starts to answer the finals. Road Raiders priests be the gunman day so after the man Juman. They attack priests with battle focus needs to raiders rush their rings stop the time. Yeah, Phi enter Occonnalla to the Skypi Universe. Answer finals against terrorizing up.
Speaker 2: My oh.
Speaker 1: H mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmmmm mmm mmm mmm mm hm.
Speaker 3: You what.
Speaker 2: The fuck.
Speaker 1: Less? He's h This is a long time, long time man, awful.
Speaker 3: Fucking time.
Speaker 1: For a long time.
Speaker 2: This is fucking down some of them.
Speaker 1: You got her rustern that's a.
Speaker 2: Are you bathing me? No master war?
Speaker 3: Then this it's a wast.
Speaker 4: You listen, that's bad. If the worst message it sends a horn, it's a message, bad, horrible message.
Speaker 2: That is will be horrible.
Speaker 3: Hold it says a bigger man, you become a bigger problem.
Speaker 1: You become I become that relieved a master. So if you the problem.
Speaker 3: Spread that gets a bill from me? This you can a lot of this is no, that's what's that? Because it's hurt you. You're blaming.
Speaker 2: H o.
Speaker 1: I because I I'm just want to work.
Speaker 3: People have me at work. So, yeah, you have no phone, you're dad. You're not dead this time wine I was easy.
Speaker 2: You have no phone.
Speaker 3: You're basically killed while your mother killed you will basically killed sis. She has to go to prison. That's to Joseph saying fine, goodbyes, your sense for your murder. And I look at this empty room. Was guiltless done.
Speaker 2: So this is my husb was a best burden pass birden.
Speaker 3: I'm sniffer now, yes, sir, s.
Speaker 2: Se what a place he was not she can't mm hmm.
Speaker 3: This is fucking fifty plus years.
Speaker 1: I'm listen the fuck he's mistakes.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm not wanting to sea.
Speaker 2: Show you.
Speaker 3: Say any of the frustrating he can't win.
Speaker 2: And I'm like this.
Speaker 1: Help anybody.
Speaker 3: God mh fights, mm hmmm hmmm.
Speaker 1: See I never got around with a hare computation file sign up for a long time on networking. See come in there face and faith me in the match. M yeah, yeah, yeah. They talked about wrong with this Punk's decision even fourteen Punk took his ball and gone home. Punk Fire, Boxy love Way work, but had a guy in charge, you know this Racepens and did what he had to do about wrong side being a corporate dude.
Speaker 2: Some time.
Speaker 1: Punk in the World count NICs debut with All Rams that Ran, saying eyes and fire and burn, pumped to the ground forcing trying to do I want to be Zone. Here's my thoughts. Finally, roll inst Network largely flipping a little more and building up, probating a little move to Netflix, show fell a, Sleepwalks. The next Monday, Rollins delivered and when You dreams on the handle through change and make every film and promote the baby with raws USA Network era came successful. Conclusion. So yeah, that was a raw review.
Speaker 3: Yes m h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's a fine Okay, then that's wrong for now, all right, onto Dynamite. All right, let's do the Dynamite review. Okay, what's said? Okay, I tell you what. Let's see you calling the premiere of a Dynamite on the Max streaming. We got f TR RD f TR and the deaf writers, Jimmie Hayters, your heart hurts the kid, your clean, Adam pay, Hangment pays Cassidy, Jerry making a big announcement something sketcher are Castie Hangman. So the first episode starts up, there's the points suspect to say who you payers? So postmatch comments two man I know fight for each other. It was a fund paste change of countertime fell on the match tensities to have only Hangman pro angry pists needed to take it down. Didn't feel like knor Master was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: C yeah either way.
Speaker 1: Anyway anyway, yeah, claims her syndicate. Good that mass Caster and families looked at by Prome Backsday program. Actually imagine last week Claion, are you who was started last time? Lay out both men because the match started, he saw the bones out of the ring, the Samantha characterster Caster at the bones take control, cast A tansel and said partner to drop down and even watch the actually cut cast A too with spear and pining her life with the wind at the man. It wasn't anything, it was a one sighted it was an important part story told the claim it's sense it wasn't a show on the show. Mm hmm yeah, yeah a much. Haters to the Heart to weeks and seven and Ring together Heart Facing and the return they match up. Mm hmmm. The match has some highlights, but definitely so timeline could affect someone's first return to art defeated hater, Yeah, that would be nope restricting versus Roger Strangers Jane Whye. So before that, Manet came off with that really bad myself first spoke about Rextel destiny or magic against Marina. You're rack up the next match trouble thread. Who was the first spond this Cassino got lit Strickland, Jane Wayne and Joe spot mm hmmm mm hmmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Rather than not yet part of it. He just don't he wanted me.
Speaker 1: He wanted this.
Speaker 2: I just wanted though I have. That's my fault. You don't sun here.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna hurt you. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm not He doesn't care me some anything. He don't care no more.
Speaker 1: He done Neil, Oh it sucks. Yeah, yeah he's bushy. Bron heard it, but he doesn't care no more. Man be if you really hurt and then she stayed with you.
Speaker 2: Yesh, becover. I don't know s the fucking dude. You know she tried, but this was the fun.
Speaker 1: It wasn't it was settled.
Speaker 2: You have this.
Speaker 1: His mother. They want to work then I want to work with that.
Speaker 3: He used to work with him.
Speaker 1: If you use this, somebody books designed buying the bullet trouble. They got the top of the game, and I was gonna wait before a stack of what happened each brother to the sub and to start to get to create chain mass channing and guess across where I had Scissors League unable threat when j White wins Chaps to take on hitting the Strickland scissors so yeah, mm hmm good pals, House House squash mm hmmm. J came out, Harry Boost is going to retire to talk a little bit bout his career. He's going to write a song. Yeah, he's signed heavy for the last wrestling contract. It was a handcap with the Powers little bit with the one sided fights getting to win n tr versus death Writers the main eventors we saw whilst they taking on Wheeler, Heartword and Copeland the trails Bow. How is you're gonna start for the team so mm hmmm, so yeah, imagine if you're hit your heading machine. Chaos. It was the most the match was full of chaos. Was a good kind big Bell Brain key it back six semi read f t r lea them bring to a match we know it's supposed to be will title break, Trills Belts Coup was introduced the Radars with the copes of the full name we cloed out through Cashow was nasty. The first episode Dynamic Simon cast on Gas and mak maf a hitch. Not only there were no getches like a new level polished the show. The gliding seemed better. There were camera angles, but the only sound time to watching Max with a lack of picture a picture during their breaks. This a sold so of the falls we match you have your flave show, but it was two stood up for good. The match on j white Man three just by air change from Hello. The storyline that fights mostly you take the pin anyway anyway, those are good day might regardless. So let's instead of Ring of Honor, now h I get honor. This week we got Ringing TV Women's t t red Vella Tiler to Night against hon Kaust Stardom fame as debuted on Finding Bound preview and vent Over Harley Cameron the Champion look for first Tiler fan so Ris TV cham commanded to take on QT Marusha for being on match Marshal's defeat. That goes to Chatty you got surprised the parents. That's Thursday recommended partner from a world chat I'm able to contem narrow against George and Leo Rush. The latter returns attaching champions probably party and starts collision. Yes, Shane Taylor permission in face dark or order sandwiches, invention, curR cameeron, take on Actually Fox the car, Sweet Rigaboter ring around Mission Champion, a little Bit to be a hong Ko attained her time of affair, hertsh on final bottle appreciate mm hmm this is mm hmmm basically so yeah boy managed then offer few chop block kicks away. She had Mama's kitchen pin the chomps potato title. Shane Taylor invented Aaron. Next, Taylor talks about greed, how you rufe was successful, chance that real words are gone, but Shane isn't afraid to go where we are the bass, Dardy Yours, homicide ricame and on a team together on Taar, kick things up and good grapples and stuff. Misicanicasion happened time matches homicide pres a former missed it with him baby and Turmbo trying to ford us and try hit Thomas had a little blow rolled up in a winning with the fourth Great propo fo Us on the Texas Dustin Rose Tang just Bubo match fell ball thank gabar being there recasting right there some reason why a long PRIs the guitar bo man they held out the buds they gave the shot to after torture Wressell Dynasty. How did Karen defeated Astley Box? How the camera is good? She's she's good nine promos and working in the ring. Karen's gona a big deal. Alright, you've me this year Box making her turn our rage big match in her. Karen had a big supplex that he wasn't put Boxer pick up the vegtabate let's lets their every red velvet she has. She's a registered way find a battle shot. The people questioning their taxics her showed up on the answers. Never had the cheap represented the runner all the time. It's time that she left shame tap ersions to fee establaged a dark core p fractions getting bigger. It's this TP domination, you know.
Speaker 2: H so.
Speaker 1: Beat on here to put them on the borline stretch for on top out a match up. They brought classic match ring Willis Champion at the Unavers Willing Lane Gale that for the sauna, Julia, you gotta next to go to replay as in the exposure from Chieved athena show next to showing on the world's world title act type of sotter and He's up both preferred out a great match. We have our little television Proving Ground Commander versus Katy want Tyler and draw his first proving Ground Master year rush up must spencing Commander LA's ten minute tight limit one of these things. Marshall got shot m hm A Ring World TV title in the Battle the Six Finals. Marshall Magic used to go on Kicky Sauce chance uf so cute command running studer press, but Marshall Roller heuside just ten minute titleist laps like Proving Ground Magic go to Cha Ja Wat fantastic griffa Marshall Commander a great way and the first show.
Speaker 3: Of the year for Ring of Bonner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ring Obama was a coach show this year. Mm hm. I gave it a ghost a plus all right, smack that's specially a SmackDown the collision alright, strying to catch him on the bank in six months stand with the bank previous they actually catching any strand pull fast on the former Giant Jackson Winter first women's time on SmackDown Warmer Champion Jackpool double Dudi on Friday Night jasted. I jumped this up in just the first three episode hour episodes Villains, the War Time and the ongoing for you between the World's coming ones the before we saw about further. Let's let's talk about women's champion paying to come champion. After had the pious Woods offer stranding full Jacks hand went to the women's champion trying to turn on Dackson lucky because immediately had the taxes to he tofense. I mayoco the reinsauce for I hit jass Cardy tried and cash in their money. Brady case ground and finish up Jacks mhm mm hmm, okay, the wise man call him and dress so s take on butt. In the evening, Roman were preparing to call him become troublished instead of Wayne Starts struggle, Romans loss and Ross forty Haymen culture like no one about the Colla Hayman was about that Hayman. Whenever the spect failing failing such as the last him and to hold the triple garland during Monday Nas combat during the matches to color rains so called promise of knowledge. Roman Rains I be loses by Special Hayman, the servant and the colors wives should he beat Rains Hayman non agreement, laid bath days Hayes about this Saturday, exclaiming that he wouldn't beaten, he would have beaten Hine for Brian Showman. Hayes pipe down. All right, Lusane, before we go further, but ELT's talk something. Let's talk about Kevin Rose confronted Dramatica and then knock him out, and by Pitt and Chassa and the Knight Knackamara post match spat down drama like all those represented, Wife Ali lying about who attached Roy. Prophets mentioned the pip I named to eat the feet. They're gonna be a Tatam Champions Gargana versus the Morrison machine Guns and no contested, deadly lost gars feared Arett you know the night Jasna Pitiful Day later retained the title Tiffany chashin Raino. So let's talk about the main event. The blood Line defeated Samon's Penofiles James Bike. The cos momentum is heading into the tribal kids. Moman rains on Monday sixth mane Mater effect for Spurs affair. J Peer won the Mark to the Coast Project is most closure show. The previous WMG had a bunking women's clash and immediately had to win. The bree K still burns out terrifics trying to turn on drafts of fantastic kidding. The show may pricing strand has been performance with Watt meaning for the title rain could not become soon. The bloodlineplied the Bone Inner the Core. Hayman did a good job Billy to a Monday Night Raw and Netflix. So yep, that was smacked up. Show you a collision, now's it's the collision? Oh my god, it's the parent collision to speak is collision. We got f C a bout learning tree, Browns are taking advantage of toys or frat your Mind or Rematcher rematch. We were rushed until try to finally got the shot tag titles. I guess the Pipe Park does offend their gold Garcia Briscoe the Avengers lost or brisco capture birth a w Championship. Who cares about that?
Speaker 4: Jared?
Speaker 1: I guess Garcia defeated Mark Briscoe. Uh huh, so let's just so the base match open the show you have done this past. He's a hitting tyler. But they did two minagement main guards. They picked out the pin Fall throughout the matches, clear brist guards to the number rushing costinctly, the drugs believable, some needed drama down stretch Wade for Red Deaf mum hm uh huh Closeion opened the promos with brisco otters and cleision matches solo who cares and who doesn't care? Jared, we could say double follow up promos with the brutal techers were strictling what was good and at some point Max interrupted Willard promo turned out to j White tried to focus tr in the back of the death writers. We got the world tag titles probably probably retaining as Rush and Dre so basically off flights stopped them from cheating, stopped Rush and Joining for cheating. So yeah, mm hmm, it's something interesting. Yeah, there is something going on to hey, we got twice on Parazza with all three it's ring ye, it's turn. Yeah, I'm starting to pay Paraza by Benfall. Yeah happened. Mm hmmm. So Karen's cock who did you hang? Man? Hayes are your best saying about brawling and the appones called out Mascoster after Dane Let's saying that Billy was the only one that can cast safe a hundred dollars high question in a four way who cares Brian can age one the match? It was a great matchup under don Nalla is good for him? Well, you know russ On Dry attack Martin outside avenationed earlier promotate Japan Don's Kintosha winning the Number Championship, Wressell Kingdom Okay Grey FTR versus a Learning Tree co Fire so Celeratium. Yeah, well it was on paper it was not doing massallar Bill. Everyone played their action the main event buts crowd journal is good Big Bill through amand of so Jeracho hate depends part says well champions have any member Jeracho sol in the future mansl fans. But yeah, just mavented was post that the Express Square the real herd impact though no impact. Oh yeah, honestly that's what it is. Mmmm that's what his Yeah, so I don't know that my fault. So my so it was two matched up. There's more Dougasy and Bresco. I believed the opening at Turkey around shape best feels the best of the car was okay, showed that big moments. Let's gonna be fine for a week on Closion was the first show Repassion and the rain first spending next week. That's that's to watch the open and skip to the main event. And basically, yeah, that was collision at my review by this a collision of his collision. Yep, so this is the well was therena slowly podcast and probably I'm gonna tell you all this is announcement, Let's go be higher. Last podcast for like amout any and now like but I reached like like I announcement. I announced I will and I will take a long break from the podcast when we finished when I when we reach episode one, I'll be taking my break when I refinished up after I reach episode one. So one night in my podcast, I will.
Speaker 3: Take my break.
Speaker 1: It's will be a long break. It will be a long it will be quite a long time for like podcasts, and no, I might not take a bone break. I'm gonna do something different with the podcast. I'll put once a month. I'll do episodes once a month. Podcasts they keep it fresh every episode once a month, starting starting next Sunday. That I will do the episode once a month on the podcast, once a month every Sunning next Sunday. So yeah, that's a big announcement I'm gonna talk about. So yeah, that is the big announcement. It's only once a month. It gives me as your time to other things and get things done, get things done, worry about the other things all right, then see ya next Sunday.