Speaker 1: Yay. Plug Talk is the best only podcast where the whole smashed the guess yeah. Plug Talk is.
Speaker 2: The best only podcast where the whole smashed to guess. Hey, everybody, welcome to another episode of plug Talk. I'm your host. I'm twenty two, joined by my lovely wife, one of the plug Hi everybody. Today we are sitting down on the couch with the beautiful Jewel Diamonts. Hi, guys, how you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 2: Really, Yes, why you've You're familiar with our work?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm very familiar with your work. I've always wanted to be a part of it ever since I got in the industry. I was definitely like, Okay, this is these are the people I want to know. These are the people I want to you know, get to know. Honestly, I was just telling you earlier. I follow you on Instagram and I have for like, like since before I was in the industry, and like, your reels make me laugh so hard, like the content that comes off.
Speaker 3: Adam always says them so funny.
Speaker 2: She's really kind of like a professional reel maker as far as I'm.
Speaker 1: Concerned, so professional factory.
Speaker 2: Honestly, she's dedicated to the large percentage of her life to making Instagram reels. And I do think that when she's later in her life that she's going to fondly look back on her Instagram reels. No, I don't think so the elderly home. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: You're very witty like I.
Speaker 1: I think that you just like you kind of you're with it. You gotta quit.
Speaker 3: You know so many compliments. Oh my goodness, I want to do well.
Speaker 1: I told you, I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you so. Okay, where you from.
Speaker 1: I'm from Santa Cruz, California. Originally, no way.
Speaker 2: On we're gonna talk about Santa Cruis Shopper's Corner.
Speaker 1: Of course, shoppers yet way don't have my apron.
Speaker 3: I'm up.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: That was my favorite store ever. I lived like five minutes away from there.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm like, I wish I was a Santa Cruz local, but I was a banana lug and then I went to I Love I Love Shopper's Corner.
Speaker 2: Now you're a banana slug.
Speaker 3: Now I'm a slut. I can't hear.
Speaker 2: I've been with her for ten years and not a day goes by where she does not talk about Santa Cruz.
Speaker 3: And it's a magical place. Santa Cruz. If you've never been, there is a magical place. I mean, I'm sure you feel a little differently because you grew up there, but it.
Speaker 1: Is, it really is. It's it's a beautiful little beach town. Every time I tell someone I'm from there, they're.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, I have their skateboards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty Like it is funny walking around downtown Santa Cruz and seeing everybody wear Santa Cruz Skateboards shirts, which otherwise is kind of a dead skateboard brand, to be totally really is. You never see it otherwise, but there it's like the nap.
Speaker 1: The thing is you do recognize the logo and yeah, they're like, oh, I know that logo, but like, no one's actually really, So did you grow up surfing? I did grow upsurfing. Actually so. I lived in Hawaii for four years, like after I turned eighteen. I moved there in twenty nineteen, and I have surfed more in Santa Cruz than I have in Hawaii, which is very bizarre.
Speaker 2: Hawaii.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get far, far away from just small town, small to everyone I knew, you know, just something new and adventurous. And I actually when I got out of high school, I had gotten into quite a few universities and one of them was HPU, which is the private university in Hawaii, and it was like a partial scholarship. And I was such a homebody when I was a kid that my parents were like, I don't think you're gonna go across the ocean and like, actually stick to your commitment and stay in school. So they didn't want to like invest the money, which made sense because I was such a homebody. But I ended up moving there on my own anyway and just not going to school, and they're like, fuck, you just got a job out there. I literally I went on Facebook marketplace I was yeah, I was not. I just turned nineteen. I found a couple of girls that lived in a house on Kawai and I FaceTime them a couple of times. I kind of did like a check of like okay, are these girls cool whatever, and I just made the leap. I literally got a one way ticket. I moved in with them. It was just us three in this like super Hawaii esque little kind of shaggy house and I worked at a bakery when I was on Kwai, but it got too small. It was like there's literally nothing to do. You can go run in the island in like an hour if there's no traffic, and then you're just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from knowing people who live there, it's like it's such an amazing place, it's so beautiful, it's such a great place to spend a week or two. But yeah, that claustrophobic feeling of like I really.
Speaker 1: Want to go. Oh, it's it's worth it to go. I I ended up moving to North Shore Wahoo, which was even cooler because it was like, I mean I was living next door to some of the most professional surfers and like that's cool because I did grow up with the background of surfing, and like I just there's a lot of cool people. I worked at a restaurant at one of the main resorts on Turtle Yeah, Turtle Bay.
Speaker 3: I love Turtle Bay.
Speaker 1: Yeah I worked Turtle Yes, Yes, yes, yes, I worked as a waitress at the restaurant that was on the beach, the one that's in like all like forgetting Sarah Marshall, like all of the different.
Speaker 3: She ever was a waitress We've been like three times.
Speaker 2: It's totally possible.
Speaker 3: It's totally posh.
Speaker 2: Every time I go there, people talk to me about, oh, this is from Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's I know there. Well, actually there's a lot of different films that take place in Hawaii that that's the restaurant that they use because it's the only one on the beach in Hawaii, like like on the sand.
Speaker 2: When we were Addison Ray was there too.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, there was quite there was quite a few different celebrities that would come in there because that's like the main that's like the kind of most private resort where like no one's really gonna find you. I remember getting so excited and this is like the randomest celebrity to walk in, Dennis Quaid, I don't even know if you know. You're talking the dad from Parent Trap, which I'm a y two K baby, I'm obsessed with Parent Trap. And I remember he walked in and I've never been so starstruck. And I've like worked with like personal assistance for celebrities and this guy walked in.
Speaker 2: I was like, Dad, she was like ten years younger than you. But it seems like you guys have a very similar personality and Trap. Yeah, the parent.
Speaker 1: Trap shoppers corner.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm gonna show you my shopper's photop I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's been looking for somebody who would care about her former groceries.
Speaker 3: They used to rotate us through the paper ads. Okay, so we all get a turn to be in the paper. And so I still have the photo of me that as the bag checker whatever, as twenty year old girl I was fun for.
Speaker 2: When I first met her. It's like, I'm just kind of wondering, like, why should keep talking about this grocery store?
Speaker 3: It was the best place on earth.
Speaker 1: I hoped that I help someone.
Speaker 2: Did we ever go there? Yeah? Block that out.
Speaker 1: You should. You should have the memory, just like.
Speaker 2: We went to Santa Cruiz like one time, right.
Speaker 3: You and I went together two times?
Speaker 2: Two times. Yeah, all these little beach towns kind of blend together.
Speaker 3: Santa Cruz is special, Okay, it is special.
Speaker 1: It's just growing up there, like you. I find that, like the people either get completely stuck and they literally never leave, which is why I had to leave, or they leave like I did and then they never go back.
Speaker 3: I still look at houses on silow and in Santa Cruz Adam, Like what, no, I'm not moving there.
Speaker 1: But it's so it's small and like like growing up. The kids and not even the kids, the parents are fucking psychoticsts. It's just like, yeah, I can't even tell you that. The behavior is crazy. And my my family was a very like because of how people are in that town, Like my family would literally remove me from it, like I was such a homebody because I didn't really interact with my friends or with my friends or people that I went to school with, just because like it was like outrageous the behavior that the parents would have, Like it's like how I said, they would get stuck there. Basically, it's like they didn't live the life they wanted, so they have this kid and then they want the kid to live the life that they wish they had, so they're just super helicopter parents. And it was just it was a lot for sure.
Speaker 2: So, Okay, what was your sex life like this whole time they're out there in Hawaii?
Speaker 1: In Hawaii, Oh, this was crazy. It was probably the craziest I've ever been and I'm in porn.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Smo, guys, Yeah, really a couple not gonna lie to you, but no, I I was. I was in a relationship for the most part when I was there, but we definitely liked to have fun and there were definitely other characters involved quite often with our relationship, and.
Speaker 2: So we're getting freaky.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're getting.
Speaker 3: Freaky freak just meeting people like through through your job.
Speaker 1: Literally WHOA like I yeah, I like not like A. I mean, I guess I could say, yeah, totally pick up girls at dinner dinner. I'm like meaning like if there's like a group of girls just getting drinks, like I would. I bartended too, So like sometimes I'd have shifts that A I'm like getting to actually interact with them, like more than just waiting. And yeah, I like to say, I'm pretty got picking up girls.
Speaker 2: Start only fans while you're out there or you waited till So.
Speaker 1: I was in Hawaii and I went back after the pandemic, but during the start of the pandemic, I put everything in storage and I moved to Wahaka in Mexico. So I that was just kind of My boyfriend was a surfer and so he it was like a little surf town called Partoskin Dido, and yeah, we got a one way ticket. I ended up there for six months, and that's when I started OnlyFans. And I actually wasn't even I wasn't public about when I just started, so I wasn't public about making content and letting like my friends and family know on my Instagram or like whatever other platforms. So I had there's a website where you can sell panties, right, I personally don't sell my panties, but I used the platform to be able to promote my link and like you can actually sell content almost like it's only fans on this random panty dealing website, and I for some reason did really well, probably the best of one of the best times I've had doing only fans. So it was nice because I mean, living in Mexico, the money is just so different, Like if you're making good money, like American money, you can live like a queen. So it was that's when I started doing that, started making content and like explicit content. Before all of that, I was doing fashion modeling like the Canie, Launderie, jewelry, skincare, all that stuff for about five six years. So yeah, so yeah, that's I don't know where I was going with.
Speaker 3: Was like while you were in high school room model.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I started in high school.
Speaker 1: But when I went to Hawaii in twenty nineteen, I had a neighbor that she's like one of the most like the best photographers in Hawaii, and she we would do a lot of like literally being chased by like whatever beach cops because I'm like naked running through the Like, we would do these shoots where it's like like super aesthetically pleasing, but like I'm just running around naked on the beach and like be this beautiful background or like just kind of like more implied stuff. And so that's when I really actually started understanding like how to model and how like the facial expressions and poses and this and that, and like so I yeah, definitely kind of skyrocketed when I was there and I was able to do a bunch of campaigns, and like the photograph for kind of chose me as like, Okay, you're gonna be my main girl that I work with, Like for her brand deals. She'd get sent conor sent product and then I would take pictures in it and we'd get to keep all this stuff and we'd get paid. And that was super fun and I loved doing it. I moved to Hollywood twenty twenty two, and then that's when I started doing my fashion street where I was working in the hip hop industry. I was a personal assistant for a hip hop artist, so Little Dirk. Yeah, So that was just for a short amount of time.
Speaker 2: Do you witness any murders?
Speaker 1: So that's why I stopped because I was like, not because I witnessed them, but I was, yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Definitely it was too gangster.
Speaker 1: It was too gangster, and for the time of my life, I was kind of just yeah. And then literally quite literally afterwards, that's when like all the shit went down with like him going to trial for the association with murder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well not association. They say he ordered murders.
Speaker 1: What's the most I guess I didn't even know. Oh, I kind of disassociated from the whole thing.
Speaker 2: What's the most gangster shit you saw during that time?
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm gonna be honest with you. This guy was a pretty chill dude. So like when I heard about all that stuff, exactly she was around him. I mean well, I mean like he would just at the time, it was like, you know, the song all my life. Yeah, okay, so it's like all about trying like he's trying to like be kind of like good influence this or that.
Speaker 2: I thought that if I made that song with J Cole that the cops would stop panditen song basically.
Speaker 1: So that was kind of the like I was around him in that time.
Speaker 3: So it was like.
Speaker 1: He was kind of just like I'm sober, I just smoke weed, like I'm just chilling. I'm trying to be like kind of almost like spiritual in a weird way. But like I don't know he was. He was not given murder vibes when I was around.
Speaker 2: But so you're a young hot chick working for a little dirk. Were you letting any of these guys get any action? No, it didn't get to that point.
Speaker 4: No, it's just I'm okay.
Speaker 1: So when I like working a job, and even like in this industry, like I just like to be as professional as possible if I'm getting paid, like, I'm not gonna fuck around and be like, you know, as soon as.
Speaker 2: You start fucking duty low, they're gonna be looking at you a lot different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm lost in this interview now, I don't know who those.
Speaker 1: Guys is' be fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that ends at some point or at what point do you decide, like fucking I'm gonna start doing porn?
Speaker 1: Okay? So so yeah, so I started with the only fans thing, so I was comfortable with, like being naked on camera. I've always been super into just anything sex appeal, like just I think it's all art, Like I was making art with the modeling and doing stuff nude. And then I dated a guy that was in the industry in twenty twenty four. I think we started end of twenty twenty three, and he took me to an ABON show for Yeah, twenty twenty four, and I kind of fell in love with just like how the performers were.
Speaker 3: Wait, how did that conversation go with your boyfriend being like, Hey, I want to go to a porn expo.
Speaker 4: Well, I knew he did porn.
Speaker 3: Oh he did porn. I thought he liked watching you.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no. So he was in the industry.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's a big name, like a kind of really good yeah, big.
Speaker 1: Name, but not gonna name names. He but yeah, So he took me to the A b NS and I was kind of like he we had had the conversation because he knew like I did modeling. I knew I kind of I know how to be on a camera. I did OnlyFans. He was like, you should definitely do mainstream. I feel like I could connect you with the right people because he'd been doing it for like twenty years. So it ended up actually being that way. I had like picked a name, kind of was like dabbling with it before I ever did a scene, and then I actually ended up going to set with him one day. I wasn't even on set. I was literally sitting in the car outside. I had to pee at some point.
Speaker 2: So it was your boyfriend, but he's also banging other chicks and you're cool with it because it's porn. Yeah, okay, very open minded, chill. Yeah, a lot of girls want to be done. Yeah.
Speaker 3: She was picking up girls at the bar for her boyfriend before, so I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I'm it's fun aa girl for sure. Girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're open minded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are from LA. Might be all the weed relaxing me too. I'm just like, were.
Speaker 2: You turned on knowing that your man was in there banging some other chicks to make a living or were you just kind of like whatever.
Speaker 1: I mean, if we were doing it together, i'd get turned on. I didn't ever have a problem with it. It was always just kind of like he's working, and like I get it now that I do it, I'm like, I I'm not emotionally attaching to my scene partner. It's it is work and offended.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you need to love me.
Speaker 1: I'll try, Okay, please do my best love me.
Speaker 2: I'm not getting anything.
Speaker 3: I love those like I just realized poorness fake. They don't really love each other.
Speaker 1: I know. That's the thing that I have a hard time with when I when my like civilian and friends are asking me about it and they're like tell and like they're like just I just want to know this or like is it like this or whatever. I'm like, I don't want to ruin it for you, you know, like, yeah, that's nice of you.
Speaker 3: There's there's just a lot to ruin.
Speaker 4: A lot to go with that, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot to say on that topic. But I mean not to say that I don't have fun or that I haven't had seen partners where it's like definitely like a great scene and it was like it's not all fake, you know, But you're.
Speaker 2: Unlikely to fall in love with the person just because you're having sex, whereas in the real world, if you're having sex with somebody, that might go hand in hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I you know, it's funny.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of like, I mean, ever since I started in the industry, it's it's affected. People ask me, they're like, how does it affect your personal sex life or your personal like love life, And it definitely does, because I mean it's hard to find a guy that's not doing porn that's like okay with their girl doing that, but for me, like actually connecting with someone or having sex with them, like like off camera and like nothing to do with where I feel like it's affected in a positive way where I'm like, I'm not just gonna fuck you for whatever, Like it's I have enough not to be offensive meaningless sex because it is work, like if I should up on set, like when it's gonna have meaning Okay, Okay, I got you, But you know what I mean, Like I'm not gonna just go do it some your work.
Speaker 3: You don't need to just suck some guy you want to you want something more.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel looking at like some of the most successful guys I know are just chasing pussy all the time. They put so much time and money into it, and I do kind of look at it like what a weird hobby, like because it's like work for me to like bang a couple of girls a week or whatever. And I just kind of look at them like, you're just doing that for free all the time.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, they're paying for it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and balling out for it. Yeah, It's like I get it, but also.
Speaker 3: Just that's what you would be doing if you didn't have this job.
Speaker 2: I never balled out of a girl ever in my whole life. You bought me nice things.
Speaker 1: Really rarely we're married.
Speaker 2: I mean that's different. Like I'm not buying a girl at burking this so I can liquor butthole.
Speaker 3: That's extreme. So wait, you go, your your boyfriend is on set, you're waiting in the car. You didn't finish your store.
Speaker 1: You go, yes, okay, what happened? So I go inside to go pee. The photographer on set saw me and kind of made a b line for me and was like who are you? And I introduced myself as like the name that I decided to choose for my stage name, because he was under the assumption that I was a performer and obviously I wanted to be. So he basically was like, I want to shoot you for Hustler magazine and for me, like not ever even doing a scene. I was like, well that sounds like a big thing, Like okay, that's cool. So he had submitted me to the company and they ended up shooting me a couple months later. Didn't tell me that. They told me I'd be in there for like eight like an eight page spread, and I ended up being on the cover, which completely kind of took took things to the next level because I mean, my face was on the cover and like it was a lot of more promotion on.
Speaker 2: Things, but you hadn't actually done real porn yet at that time.
Speaker 1: Well, actually I did do a scene in like a couple of scenes in between, because it took a couple of months from when I was scouted to when I did this shoot. So it's not all a lie then, I you know, because you know they put on there they're like powerhouse porn stars.
Speaker 3: And I was like, but you're.
Speaker 2: You're someone who is just at avin looking at all the girls winning awards and you were like thinking how cool it was. And I mean, even though magazines are like kind of irrelevant, just still setting yourself on the cover. Probably it was just filled that where you're like, damn, I'm something now.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I mean yeah, in a way.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know, like obviously it's kind of like a it's a very well known company. It's it's kind of like I'm obsessed with history, which I'm just gonna transition real quick. And for some reason, like I like I'll go to antique stores and I like to hunt for old like Playboy magazines like Penthouse or whatever. And for some reason, being on any magazine for me, like and especially one that's like it might not be the most popular, but it's still like still like behind the Hustler, you know what I mean. I was like, I it excited me to be like, Okay, maybe my maybe my magazine's gonna be an antique stone.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I used to touch myself when I was in elementary school looking at Hustler magazines that I found under my friend's older brother's bed. Yeah, so it still means something to me. Maybe the future generations won't care as much, but to me, it's it's still a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I definitely I give a lot of credit to that shoot because I was I didn't have an agent for like a year, and I was still getting booked scenes and like you know, smaller companies, and I didn't have all the connections I do now. But then I signed with an agent in June, and that's kind of where things went crazy. I was working so much like which I liked. I love being busy and working just as much as I possibly can. But that's kind of where I how I've been able to get where I'm at. And yeah, I've just gotten a lot of cool opportunities, and I've worked with a lot of companies that I really love, and I've made some connections and have good friends in the industry that I'm just I'm grateful. So I really do kind of hand it to that that shoot, that anyone even know who the fuck I was because of it.
Speaker 3: You know, for sure, when you started and you were scouted, you were with this boyfriend of yours. I'm guessing that you guys have since broke up. Oh yeah, was it because you started doing poorn?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, just not the greatest guy in the world.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, but wish because I find that it's like the story I just hear over the years since being in the industry is just like he was cool with it at first, and then and then you didn't like it and we broke up or he wanted to maybe, you know what I mean. So I was just curious about that.
Speaker 2: As you're like regular dating life kind of gone to ship since you got into the porn game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, many suitcases try to try to date.
Speaker 4: One guy ended up like I met him.
Speaker 1: I'm always very upfront, like I'm not going to go on a date with someone if they if they don't know what I do, because I feel like like if I just spring that upon them on the date, like what if they're like not chill about it, and then it's just awkward waste of time, you know. So I'll be upfront about it before anything I meet someone.
Speaker 2: But but then that's weird too because that creates all kinds of weird false expectumptions.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it's hard because it's like, I'm not gonna lie about it, But I also don't like I would.
Speaker 3: Tell them if it was me, I would tell them at the end of day too.
Speaker 1: That you know, that might be smart, because yeah, I met this guy and everything was cool. He was really sweet. I liked him, and then about a day goes by and I guess he googled me in that time, but then still invited me over the next day. But invited me over because the first two scenes that you see on my porn hub is one that's like like a by scene. So there's with two guys and one of them is like a BBC scene, and this guy comes at me like I come over, and he's like acting all cool, and he's all of a sudden, the most racist, homophobic person I've ever met in my life. And I was like, well, there goes that.
Speaker 2: Wait, but he's thinking, like, you've done scenes with black dudes and gay guys, and so therefore I'm going to tell you how much I do not like those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm like, why do you even invite me over? Like, couldn't this been a text or a caller?
Speaker 2: Like not even this wasn't him trying to like fuck you. This was just him telling you like I hate gay people and black people.
Speaker 1: Yes, really?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was very bizarre, and like I literally ever since I've just been like, yeah, I'm I'm good I'm good.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: How long did you listen to this guy go on his little hate rant before you?
Speaker 1: I tuned out after about like once I realized how racist he was. I tuned out and I was like, well, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: It could have gone the other way. You could have been like kind of into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could have been like I'm racist too.
Speaker 2: I mean, some people would have that experience. It's probably not like a safe bet as THEO.
Speaker 1: It was more like he was judging me for it. He's like, how could you even be with someone like that? And I was like, that's a little bit aggressive, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that's where did he try to hit you up after?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so like you should have banged you and then had that little chat.
Speaker 1: I know, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: I mean, if that's what he wanted to.
Speaker 1: Do, like you know, I mean, clearly he wasn't he He was a very emotional guy.
Speaker 2: Sounds like it, which is.
Speaker 1: Not really nice. I mean to a degree, yes, guys definitely should have emotions and be able to express themselves so you can cry if it's appropriate. But this is what the girls too, Like, I just can't handle an overly emotional.
Speaker 2: Man, what was it like doing this by scene? So the guys are sucking each other's dicks and stuff, and then you're there doing it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, this scene was the very first scene I ever did ever, ever and I won an AVN Award for a Gay Vienn Award for it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I was very surprised.
Speaker 2: Is that a totally different award show.
Speaker 1: So there's a van and then Gaveanne. They're like, they fall like a day apart the award shows, but they do like when you have a V and expo. It's kind of both of them. But then the award shows are separate.
Speaker 2: See, We've been going to ABM for all these years and I'm totally oblivious to the gay stuff. Look I'm not.
Speaker 3: I once accidentally clicked on a buy threesome and that's why I discovered that I actually liked it. I thought it looked hot.
Speaker 2: Like the first part of it. The first porn girl that I was ever fucking around with. At one point, I click on one of her scenes on porn Hub and I'm I'm flipping through it. All of a sudden, the dude stood sucking. I'm freaked me out. So Chris. I know.
Speaker 1: I think that's what was going through that one guy's head. He's like, wait, I didn't expect this one.
Speaker 2: I seen so many porns that is a girl and then two guys, and you like, I just had never even considered, like, maybe this guy's gonna turn on the other one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love this. I love this happening to you so much. We were trying to watch Me He did Rivalry, and we fell off because Adam did not like watching all the gay scenes, and I fucking loved it. I was hyped every time they would have so say.
Speaker 2: And I support all of these dest monsters out there. Do whatever the fuck you want, bang whoever you love. But it turns out that watching, you know, simulated gay sacks kind of puts me in a weird place. They're hot guys, and that's the problem.
Speaker 3: I mean, finished the season tonight.
Speaker 2: But I just I don't know, it's just like it's not. And then in comparison, we've been watching Tell Me Lies we just finished it actually, and the lead character as well as many of the other women on it super hot. That kind of you.
Speaker 3: Only want to watch TV where you have eye candy and not where I have eye candy.
Speaker 2: It's a compromise. There's a lot of hot ass guys on the show too.
Speaker 4: Until one, dude, have you guys seen the White Lotus?
Speaker 2: Many?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everys okay, totally out of left field. All of a sudden, the two gay guys are just fucking in the office. Yes, that got me. I was like, oh, okay, this is this a.
Speaker 3: Little bit they were see it didn't turn me on because they were on drugs and they're on vacation so.
Speaker 2: It doesn't really count. But also I don't know, it's like a little like one gay scene. Sure, I could see the guy's whole ass thrusting back and forth and not just going to happen at multiple times the most muscular round as you've ever seen in your life. We're talking about heater robbers now. And it's just like this is going to happen like over and over every episode. And it's kind of just like, okay, I get it, like it maybe move the plot ahead instead of this ten minute Now I.
Speaker 3: Know how to pick our shows.
Speaker 2: Last gay secks less.
Speaker 3: Okay, you tell me lies in my opinion, how guys but hot girls, yes, which I guess I watched for the girls.
Speaker 2: But Grace pat Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The first Adam like, did he followed an actress on Instagram? I was like, do I need to be worried about it? He's liking her pictures, not that she knows you exist, but.
Speaker 2: I've actually thought I DM there she doesn't not. I keep thinking about how crazy it would be if I saw her in public.
Speaker 3: You wore your freak out.
Speaker 2: You think she goes on public, you think she goes to the mall. She's too famous.
Speaker 3: I mean I think a lot of celebrit all the time. Yeah, they go to workout classes.
Speaker 2: And Grace outside if I see her at the.
Speaker 3: Point, because she's famous, but she's not like she's not like that famous.
Speaker 2: She's too famous.
Speaker 3: Did you watch the show?
Speaker 1: I didn't. I am so adhd. It is impossible for me to watch a show through a.
Speaker 2: Movie through TikTok no not even that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I was getting my hair done the other day for like eight hours and I wasn't on my phone one time and the lady goes, how are you not scrolling like or like even checking your phone? Like you're just sitting there like raw dog in it, like totally.
Speaker 2: But so you have such a lack of an attention span. But then you get your hair done for eight hours and you don't look at your phone. This doesn't really.
Speaker 1: I'm also kind of narcoleptic, so I'll fall asleep up like anywhere, so like I my superpower.
Speaker 2: I want to be that kind of I fell.
Speaker 1: Asleep in the chair. I am so like anywhere. I can fall asleep, and I can be all like, are.
Speaker 3: You gonna fall asleep? In doing the scene? Has it happened?
Speaker 2: Maybe if I don't put it down right, I mean.
Speaker 3: Please, just protective. Imagine she really fall asleep. You have to pull out and walk away.
Speaker 2: It takes a little too much work for me to take a nap. I gotta, like really, because I'm drinking caffeine all day and shit, So I feel like if I could just curl up in a ball and get a little five tent and a nap in, that'd be great.
Speaker 3: You know when it's coming, like when you're gonna fall asleep now?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I get a little, you know, woozy.
Speaker 2: I start shouting how many hours you sleep every night? On average?
Speaker 1: At least eight? I try to think it more, actually, because then I'll be more tired throughout the day. I definitely felt that I like overtired.
Speaker 3: People talking about me overtired, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel you. So you only been shooting Point for like a year or two years.
Speaker 1: I say really only a year because I took quite a bit of time off. I had a lost my family, so I was kind of like not doing anything at all in life. And then I moved to Denver for like four months, like sol I got an airbnb, so like just with my dog, just to find some peace and quiet and just kind of put my put all my thoughts on the table and be like, Okay, what do I want to do next? Because it's not I can't just like live off my savings anymore. And that's when I ended up getting connected with my old agent and I then moved to La.
Speaker 3: I was able to.
Speaker 1: It was kind of crazy the alignment because I was looking for a place for maybe two months, and when I signed with my agent the exact same night that I signed with him, I was freaking out because I didn't live in LA and I told him I lived in LA. I was in Denver. Obviously it wasn't going to sign me if I was living in Colorado, you know, and I ended up the night that he signed me, I got offered this apartment or got told that there's this apartment that's that's for rent. So the next morning I went and looked at it and it was like my dream apartment, and I got it. And then five days later I drove from Denver to Hollywood and stuff. And that's yeah, So.
Speaker 2: How's your mental health now that you're doing porn full time as opposed to when you were in Denver just kind of doing nothing. Oh?
Speaker 4: Actually, I think that.
Speaker 1: I mean as much as I really loved being in Denver, and I did find like a lot of peace and I was like just kind of doing me and being I don't know, it was just felt calmer and like a commerce state of mind.
Speaker 2: It's a chill place.
Speaker 1: I love being busy, like I need to be busy, and I love I'm very social, so like that's a big reason why I even do mainstream, because I like to show up, be around people, kind of be told like what how the day is going to go, what your tasks are, what you're going to do.
Speaker 3: And I like you meddling through life trying to figure out what you're going to do next.
Speaker 2: Being that was the biggest problem with her when she got into the industry and beginning of our relationship was that she just seemed lost without like a.
Speaker 3: Discovery day of my life. I was always told where I had to be. Yeah, and I actually got a personal trainer that I would see every single day, just because I was like, if I don't leave the house, then I died at my house. There needs to be one person who's going to like look for me or we well, oh my god, you come on.
Speaker 2: I was living with you, not at the time.
Speaker 3: I was living in Hollywood, but I was like, I need some more where I'm supposed to show up so that if I don't come, people are like, what happens to her?
Speaker 1: I feel that I'm like, I was just saying that the other day. I'm like, I definitely need my like at least three friends and a family member that's going to check in on me every day, or that I can check in with, because you know, you know there's times in your life where you're like, nobody's sent me a text in three days. I'm a little said, would.
Speaker 2: You say that you're out for porn supremacy? Like you know, you really want to become like a big star and this shit, because that's kind of what got you into it, was seeing what ABM was.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think.
Speaker 1: That I'm just so comfortable in myself and my body and my sexuality and like I have fun filming and being on camera that that's the main reason that I like doing it. But I think that kind of like if you're like, the goal is obviously it's a career, you're making money. So the goal for me is money, but you kind of if you're going to make that money, you kind of have to be known and to get work and then just kind of and also going hand in hand with OnlyFans. So I I wouldn't say like going into it or even right now, I'm like, my goal is to be famous and like the next whatever, biggest star, but like obviously it's ideal, you know what I mean? So I will I do work hard to try and take advantage of opportunities that I know will kind of get me more out there, get just just meeting people, like it doesn't even mean that I'm making contact with content with them, just like meeting different people in networking.
Speaker 2: That's kind of I feel like you could go far. You're pretty hot Thanks. You got a nice personality. Thanks fun, You're kind of engaging.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Adam review, okayd Adam.
Speaker 2: No, I could just I could see her doing quite well. How are you pacing yourself in regards to doing all the freaky shit? Obviously you came in the game with this bisexual threesome.
Speaker 1: But you know, I'm never open about it either, Like I never talk about it because I mean, I feel like, and it's not that I'm embarrassed about it, like fuck, no, I'm I'm all about it. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I won't hide. But to do something that realistically probably like ninety percent of your fans really don't want to.
Speaker 1: See, they don't want to see it. Yeah, So that was Yeah, definitely. So I don't do it anymore. I want I don't do crossover performance. Is there anything anymore? But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess I just don't talk about it because like.
Speaker 1: There is like this there is a stigma like with some people, not with everyone that it's like, oh, you used to do scenes or you fuck gay guys or whatever. They're kind of like more standoffish because of certain stigmas that it's around it that like I think is kind of going away. Yeah, but I don't know always, so I'm not like just running around being like I fuck by guys, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I feel like you can totally do it and it's not that big a deal. It's just like your fans maybe don't want to see you more about it on Twitter everything.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, and that's why I like, really it's like all I really The only only times I'm reminded of is when I see this trophy that's like hidden in my closet.
Speaker 2: But okay, they're probably trying to get you to do anal and gangbangs and multiple guys at wants all that shit, Like, yeah, are you pacing yourself?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm definitely pacing myself. I am one that like money talks, but like not to certain extents like if I'm if if there's something I'm not comfortable with or that I like will put me in pain or I just don't want to do, I straight up I'm not going to do it, and I won't push myself no matter how broke or desperate or whatever. If I need the money or whatever the the offer is. I just I'm very very good about just respecting myself and what I what I'm not okay with, I won't do. I haven't done a gang bang, but I'm definitely down I have. I think there when in November when I was with my old agent, I had one setup that I took. I took a little bit of a mental health month, and so I didn't end up doing it. But I'm like, we need to make this happen. We need to make this happen.
Speaker 2: Dick sar a domind dozen There'll be other gang banks.
Speaker 1: There will be thans, are plenty.
Speaker 2: Many cocks out there.
Speaker 3: That's Adam will join.
Speaker 2: My schedule. Kind of crazy, but yeah.
Speaker 3: He wants to be the first guy.
Speaker 2: I mean a good gang bang. Everybody's kind of just going hard. The girl we just interviewed told us that she's never done a gang bang. She's only three guys at a time, which I'm like.
Speaker 3: I feel like it qualifies, qualifies.
Speaker 2: Three dudes is.
Speaker 3: A gang The fact that you don't get any award, like you have to get some sort of praise for three guys.
Speaker 1: I guess you could call it a foursome because you don't call it a five some. So I feel like a five Like when it gets to five, that's when it's a gang bame, gang bang, you know what I mean. Yeah, no, we'll We'll give a lot of people. It is a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Are you buttthole training?
Speaker 1: My butthole trained?
Speaker 2: I mean, are you working on it? Are you anal equipped in life? In general?
Speaker 1: I mean in my personal life. I wouldn't see him like fully equipped, But I'm doubled.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a lot of expert level buttholes out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely don't have an expert level butthole.
Speaker 2: You'll get there, perhaps you believes. Yeah, I appreciate the support I believe in you. Will you ever get plaster surgery? Are you opposed?
Speaker 1: I am actually the biggest possy, and I am terrified to get like my boobs done, which I would like at a certain age, but I'm too scared, Like I'm literally terrified. I don't know how I would be able to handle it. I wouldn't do anything to my butt, even though it definitely needs it. I feel like I have two hamstrings and I'm like working on that one, but I don't know. I am.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's girls who go very far being all natural and that you don't necessarily need.
Speaker 1: I feel like my the majority of my fan base, they actually will comment a lot on how they like that. It's that I'm natural, so I kind of.
Speaker 3: In a world of AI girls be a natural girl, right.
Speaker 2: But that's the other thing, don't you feel like, you know, small ish breast implants is like the other version of natural.
Speaker 3: I tried to do that. I was like, I just want natural boobs, and then the breast and plant just like didn't sit right on me. So I don't think that that's always true.
Speaker 2: It's like being sober but still smoking weed.
Speaker 3: I was like, was like, why did I do this? I should have just gone for it or not gone for.
Speaker 1: It, you know, Yeah, no, I get it. I yeah. I mean I've gotten my lips done over the course of like six years. I've gotten them done three times and they weren't even like tiny. It was more than I just I don't know, no one could ever tell they look great.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're not going for like an overdone look, which yeah, I'm I'm not too into the pass surgery.
Speaker 1: To each their own whatever. I have so many girlfriends that I've done and I like, damn me, they did it.
Speaker 3: Even though I've done a lot of plastic surgery. I like that other people could look at successful natural porn stars and say like they didn't need to, so maybe I don't need to, or like, you know, I think a lot of girls see so much surgery on social media and they're like, oh, this is something that I have to make money to attain. It's like another thing to have, and I feel like I'm part of the problem, but I disagree with it. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, there's also like I feel like, and I've heard this a lot, once a performer gets their tits done, they're kind of put into the milk category.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not like always, but you're yeah, you don't get cast in the roles that you could.
Speaker 2: Play before you being like tall and skinny, you're gonna have to actually get old before they start putting you in the milk category. Whereas I feel like short or like big boobs, those things do kind of yea help you get in that there's something tall and skinny that just.
Speaker 3: Doesn't but also just have like a done up face. I feel like if like super like huge lips lip filler, than it's you give them more mature vibe, you know, like you.
Speaker 2: Might not look thirty when you're when you are thirty, so they might not put you in the milk category right away. I hope. So.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have oily skin, So let's hope that that's oily. Yeah, I'm hoping that that's helping me not get wrinkles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oily skin doesn't eat as fast.
Speaker 2: Spray some Crisco on my face when I got home. Crisco up, it's different, all right? Well, speaking of spray in your face, you guys want to do some corn?
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Everything in my power to keep her awake, keep her awake.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's do it.