Speaker 1: It's Tuesday. You know what that means. It's time for admission with the aaw fan Hub podcast team. We have a full show of hot topics from ae W, but we're going to start out with a couple of really brief announcements. First of all, we have the aw fan Hub twenty twenty four Awards for Wrestler of the Year, Female Wrestler of the Year, seven categories. Your nominations are in and tomorrow at noon on all of our social medias, we'll be posting the links to where you can vote for the four finalists in each of the seven categories. You'll have ten days to vote, so please get out there and vote. I know you guys are probably tired of hearing people tell you to vote. We're just jumping on the bandwagon. The second announcement is on Thursday at noon Pacific time three pm Eastern time on our discord in the Special Event Stage channel, our very own Shane d will be interviewing doctor David Reese, aw staff psychiatrist. I've talked a little bit to this guy over the last couple of weeks. He's a really, really cool guy. He's a character and he's got some stories to tell, and of course he's gonna talk some serious stuff with Shane about mental health in wrestling and sports and CTE as well. So we got a big slate going on this week, but we're starting it tonight with ignition and I'm gonna throw it to my pal Shane.
Speaker 2: Shane, Well, tunny we talk about me. It's funny we talk about mentally health because anyone that knows me on the channel knows that I'm mentally ill in the sick way. What's up.
Speaker 1: You can't see me, but I make it the side of the cross right now.
Speaker 2: Oh my good, you can't see me, and I'm feeling like John Cena. Listen, we're gonna start off havy. We're gonna start off heavy because there was a lot of really weird Ay and w chatter in the past two weeks, and you know me, I like to stir the pod. So Ray Phoenix sparks some buzz with new posts on social media as to his absence from AW. You know, Phoenix has been absent from AW programming since like July twentieth. I think he was on a Collision that was his last episode. And you know, Dave Meltzer, of course you don't want to take anything. He says, his cannon did the Wrestling Observer, and he he claimed that they were adding injury time to his contract and extended it through halfway at twenty twenty five. You know, meanwhile, Penta, his his biological brother and tag team partner, recently entered free agency. You know, the day that Penta enters free agency, he Ray Phoenix just ops a tirade of very vague but very you know, weird social media posts. The most polarizing one is no one stays in a place where they received inhumane treatment, which he did like five o'clock in the afternoon and December seventh, and you know, a lot of different reporting agencies kind of like had different perspectives on this. You know, one of our pals from this community that's no longer with US Air Gold, you know, he's blown up on Yahoo. You know, saying that AW is not using phoenixes is wrong, and I'm sure anyone here can agree with that. I want to be objective, you know, towards this whole entire thing. You know, unfortunately, with AW, when it looks and quacks like a duck, it's a it's a goddamn duck. I spent too much time digging through the past events and seeing how they play it out, not to consider talking about AW possibly, you know, being the issue here. Let's go back to how poorly AW mismanaged pepsi Phil. It's a perfect example, especially saying out play now with Ryan Nemath. The dude was able to substantiate over half of his claim. Plus the timelines line up with me when Meg left. But I'm gonna you know that being said, you know, harassments of perceived behavior. What's in humane to some is a daily occurrence for others. You know, I gamble on they scaled back as direct healthcare access as soon as the contract thing popped off. That's a petty TK move. And we've heard plenty of rumors about things like this being close to happening, especially when legals involved. Anyone else have an opinion on this? Uh yeah, I just beloaded a lot.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, you know, we don't know anything what's going on. But if you are rich enough to be a wrestler, I know he makes a sistantial amount of money. He's not poor by any means. I think the guy needs to get a social media coordinator or something because these very vague posts, and he left them vague for a reason. And I'm gonna throw around conspirac about when these when these things were dropped, they seem to always be dropped right before dynamite or a collision or or something.
Speaker 4: But it's just bad bad news.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going to do Tony Kahn's head right now, but I would just say that he's probably sick of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think that like this is a work that's the real like and he won.
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't. I think it's bad blood.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean he also said, like two hours before he dropped, like the polarizing tweet, like I will have my chance to speak the truth. Like I mean, like like why like you're saying the voice no you owe my father Tony Kahan book it.
Speaker 1: Like like James Codd instead of Chas.
Speaker 2: I just like the dude is sitting and he's like one of the best Luca Doors on earth. Like even if you're pissed at him because he crapped in your front lawn, you like, there are so many other guys all over the roster that appears to be having the same treatment. All you're doing is substantiating every claim to every Ricky Starks that's sitting on their hands right now not working GCW events.
Speaker 5: Honestly, yeah, go ahead, honestly, Like we're not in the locker room, so we don't know who's right and who's wrong in this situation.
Speaker 6: So I would hate to say, oh, Aw is right, when in reality maybe Ray Foinnix is right. So I'm not going to speculate on that. Ah, It's it's just a bad situation, no matter really how you slice it. Because Ray Fennix, when he's been in the ring, he's put on good to I would say great matches. Some of them have been pushed to incredible. But with the best example being you know mucha Brothers versus Young Bucks steel cage match all out, that's the best example I can think of, even though he was in a tag team match at that time with you know, his biological brother Ray excuse me, Penta. So it's like it's kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't type situation. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I saw how quickly Sutton unmuted.
Speaker 1: I'm good, but I want to I want to ask I want to ask a question for everybody here, because I believe it was Shane that brought this up. Penta is a free agent. According to reports, he is not signed with anybody as of yet. Also, you said that is this a work? Wouldn't that be something? What? So my question is, does anybody here have a over one percent chance that this is a work.
Speaker 7: I'm not buying any of it. I'm not buying any of it because you got to look at the source where it's coming from. Okay, as much hatred as there is for AW in the IWC, this doesn't surprise me. You know, I get if people were a little pissed off because of some of the things that happened. It's been five years and there haven't been that many instances where there's this issue until lately. Why is that? Why is it now that people who are under contractor want to leave are complaining and bitching all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: You know, sudden. I want to expand on that. So, you know, we've known as AW fans that Tony Kahan has incurred a couple serious pr nightmares in his time that were incredibly mismanaged. I mean, like like like terribly terribly mismanaged. You think you know that with this being as delicate as it was, that t K would just lease him say hey man, good luck to you in your future endeavors. With the possibility these two guys wrapping back around and finishing their career with him if AW, you know, lives through all of their growing pains. You know, but TK is just silent.
Speaker 7: But here's about here's the other things about this doesn't make him look good. It's not gonna make him look good to any other company he's gonna work for, so Phoenix, Yeah, it would not make you look good to do if him starts either one of them. It makes you look like a piece of shit who is talking about your employee because you're a little unhappy in the future negotiations with anybody. That's not gonna make you look good. And it's not gonna come back as a good thing. Because now if they want to go to w wewwe's gonna say, look, okay, I get there were some issues. You didn't handle it well. You went to social media instead of taking it to the people and working it out with them. Why do we think you're not gonna do that us exactly?
Speaker 2: You know, you know, fair though, right now, WW I mean mean, WWE's whole prerogative is you know, first of all, you have Raymysterio on the other side of that fence. That's God maybe minutes away from retiring. We already know that he's planning a farewell tour. That's the thing he's gonna need at least, like Hunter's gonna need at least one stronger than the guys in NXT Luchador to rise up to that mental mantle. Yeah, and Penta and Ray Phoenix, you know, regardless of how crappy this looks for the way that Ray is behaving, because Penta hasn't said a word, you know, like like there's still a name, They have a legacy, they have a history. People know them within the here's the deal.
Speaker 7: And it hasn't changed. WWE does not treat non WWE grown people worth anything. They never have any never will. That wasn't just a McMahon thing. That's been ww's policy. If we didn't create you, we don't give two shits about you. We might give you a little bit of a run, but once that runs over, you're done. You Miles, Well, you can have a you could sign a five year contract. You get a year and a half out of it in the next two and a half years. You're sitting there on your hands in worst position. You are now proven that over the years.
Speaker 1: Alt load of money off of you.
Speaker 2: I can, I could, I could rebuttal that statement with two names from two different eras, Jericho and Brian Pillman, Jade Cargill and Ethan Page. Ethan Page held a belt in w w that this has never happened. It doesn't matter on NXT, Jade Cargill partner, I couldn't agree with you more. But she's currently on every single WWE commercial, every single poster for every major pay per view, not to mention that they paired her with one of these strongest women in the w w E WWE locker room, and they stood there in spite of the fact that she's absolute ship. They're still trying to work to develop her to keep her on screens. That's more than a lot of people on the w w E roster are actually getting. Look at the WYAT six, my god, they're a legacy faction and they're being treated like the Dark Order after they watched off the first year a w Shane.
Speaker 1: I have to ask, and you said.
Speaker 2: Calton, what were you saying MK two like Kelton, who's first?
Speaker 1: Well, I think I was first for about twenty seconds. But because or because okay, you're you work kind of out a little bit. So we'll let you know if that happens again. What I wanted to say about Jake Cargill is that you said that she's on every poster and promotional stuff that's not a poster that's actually her wrestling.
Speaker 2: She's really that bad, I know.
Speaker 7: It also was she also was on everything in a in a W two.
Speaker 2: It's all she's not. She's not Boch has a Look.
Speaker 1: When when when people leave a W to go to w w E, AW fans buy a large at least in our community are saying, wish to the best of luck, go knock him dead, come a champion. You know Ethan Page is a good example. Everybody showed Ethan Page, Bob. I didn't see one disparaging remark about ethon Page. Jake Cargo was a totally different story. It was like, you know he and you know, good luck. Maybe w w E can the what is it their developmental or what's the performance center? Yeah, and for about three years and see if they can get a wrestling match out of her, because he's sure did at maybe two percent of a decent match in aw she was bad. I'm sorry. And and again when and I said this before and I'll say it again, when people said that they were fans of j Cargill, why are you fans of Jake Cargill? And they would say, she looks so good. Look at her body, look at her she's pretty, look at her face, look at her body, and she's got potential and she's getting better. Well this was back in when did Jake Cargill start wrestling? In twenty twenty one? It's yeah, twenty twenty five almost, and she's still got She's a little older now, but she's still got the potential and she's still getting better.
Speaker 2: No, really quick, really quick, but mka, I'm gonna can it off to you completely. I'm done with my portion of this. But to half of WWE's thing is terrible wrestlers that are a great stage presence and have great mouthpieces, you know, And I don't think Jay Cargill has a great mouthpiece, but she looks like like what you would imagine to be like the most dominating women's professional wrestler in history. She looks better than Rhea Ripley, who arguably looks is one of the most convincing women's professional wrestlers on Earth. That's all I gotta say based on looks. But she's the Ripley's the full package man. Ripley could go. Ripley's got moved, Ripley's got a mouth that like she might be the goat with this generation.
Speaker 1: I absolutely agree with you, she very well might be. Jay Cargill is not in that conversation. I'm sorry, I can't go ahead.
Speaker 4: Not even so I want to really tout Ranna.
Speaker 3: Back into what you were saying about Ray Phoenix via Lucha blogs, I read that he has a history of bad contracts to negotiations with Triple A with uh Luca underground, so they both these who have a history of this, And back to what Sutton was saying, I think to a point, w w U needs to look at this and say, hey, is he really worth to bother because he's always injury prone and he's doing this crap. What what's stopping from doing is to us, you know, but nobody wants a cancer in the locker room. And I think that what he's doing. But also if they didn't put him back on TV, who's to say that he would not try to poison the locker room with this grunel ness and start that stuff up again. Because we don't need another steampunk going around, you know, we don't need negativity. We're doing good, We're turning a page. And I don't want Ray Phoenix back. I just don't the way he's acting. I just don't want to. And if he has a history, just say goodbye. If you want to relase and release him, or you know, keep him till after Mania, make him whatever, but just say goodbye the guy.
Speaker 2: Not the Spanish announced desk. Well, okay, this kind of links into the GCW thing, because the Ray Phoenix thing is not mutually exclusive. Several other ADAW talents have been complaining about contracts. They yanked Willie Mack out of all the GCW showings, and then you've got Cardona and Jericho on Final Battle. Yeah, but what do you like? What do you got for that man?
Speaker 3: Well, see, there's a lot of people out there saying that. I guess Joey Janilla, who I'm not really a fan of anyway, nor his wrestling style, but he has he's had heat with Tony before and he basically came out and said that Tony and the company is intimidating the wrestlers so that they won't go on GCW. I have a hard time buying that. I don't think Tony's that type of person. I don't see how Willie MC. He's a good wrestler, but he's not a star power, so I don't know why he just ring him a drop off. I don't know any about any other wrestlers, but the Jericho and Cardona thing is is a full match to get thing on there. But I just don't see Tony being that petty and telling people, Hey, you can't be on on on GCW, We're going to try to intimidate you into doing it.
Speaker 4: That's just not in his wheelhouse.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I gotta agree with the MK on that. Again, it's the same thing with this as it is with the Ray Phoenix thing one. We don't know all the story. We know what people in i W C or tonas, but we don't have a direct straight answer from Tony. We don't have a direct straight answer for whoever runs GCW. But yet all this is going on and is just bad blood. Yet their main event at the next ROH pay per view, which Kelson has said in the past and other people say the same thing, are some of the best pay per views ever done? Makes no sense. What the hell would you put a person on your pay per view in your big event, your main event, that is in a company you don't want to work with?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if you really want to, like it's the tail, like now and unlike Ray Phoenix, this actually does feel like a work now Like this all stemmed from an issue with a Fie. I love that f you don't get me wrong, but he has some very wonky and and you know, upside down perspectives about professional wrestling and the professional wrestling community, both internally and externally. And though I respect some of his opinions, some of them are really out there. I think that Tony reacting to the Shad Khan statement was kind of a big deal, and it was kind of It was shitty, it was stupid, It was a poor business maneuver. But like, you know, what, if Cardona drops the Cardona assigned to GCW, if he drops the belt out off of Jericho, it looks like he might be using that as a device to mend his relationship with GCW. I mean, pulling Ricky Starks and Willie mackoff of those shows could be a work. He could be building it up to. This could be like a relationship where you have he's trying to prop another indie. You know, Mox used to be Mox used to have some stake in GCW. Not to mention, a ton of GCW guys have been on AW shows and Janella, by the way, I just want to make this comment before I shut the whole up. Janella arguably had one of the best dark matches in AW history in their first year with Kenny Omega. We got one of the best death matches of the year on a free YouTube program. You can't Janella's style like it's the same as you know, MK. You know, Janella's style is not always my thing. But he could do he could work.
Speaker 3: So I want to point out that Cardona is not tied to GCW by contract. He's an independent wrestler, so he does what he wants to do. He works with them, but he But from what I understand, GCW does not have contracts with people.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, GCW, they have provisional contracts. They have like you're signing to work this show for this reason. They have their they do have their own talent, but I mean they're a developmental brand. Cardona has the freedom to do what he wants, but he's still in leagues with GCW. I use with Cardona, you got to use the term contract incredibly loosely.
Speaker 3: But do you guys feel that I'm gonna go back to the Jericho Cordona thing. Do you think it's a good move. Do you think people will care?
Speaker 7: I think they will. I think it's a big deal. If you're calling g c W developmental area, maybe possibly it is a work and it's a way for them to get off a working a more in depth working relationship with GCW. You'll know it's a work if Ricky Stark shows.
Speaker 2: Up, that's true. I mean, I mean like and there could have. Like Tony is completely aware of everything that's going on in the Internet. He's one of those marks that's sitting there on page as much like this, seeing what's going on. He doesn't do a lot of he Hi Tony, Hi Tony. He is subjectively invested in fan service. But I think I'll always you know, backtrack to that. I think he's the still playing with the wrestling Action figures. Guy. I hope he would mature to calling them collectibles and not take them out of the box, but I'm not sure he's to that point yet. He's got.
Speaker 7: That's how they.
Speaker 1: I'd like to make a point here, and actually is formatted a point of a question. Okay, so Haberstein by a ballroom Ring of Water pay per view, Matt Cardona, Chris Jericho, believe we have Ricky Billy Starks, Billy Starks against the Theta. M h, what's your main event?
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: Definitely should be a the I think Jericho and them should start the show, and I think they should entered.
Speaker 2: I think Cardona should drop Jericho. I think Athena has carried Ring of Honor on her back almost exclusively and deserves to keep that adult for the rest of her wrestling career.
Speaker 1: People are We're going to talk about this too in a couple of minutes, but people have been really wanting even though it may not be what Athena wants to do. People really want to see Athena shine in a w and yeah, I agree, I mean I I ultimately I do want Athena to do what Athena wants to do because she's earned it. But she is.
Speaker 4: Billy billy sars will get when she defeats.
Speaker 2: Her good up on a collision. Come on, she's a top star.
Speaker 1: Well, don't forget. She is in the fore way for the chance to represent Ring of Honor meaning Athena in the four way for a chance to represent Ring of Honor at Russell Dynasty in the Women's International Cup. So that may be your her gateway jaw if she so chooses to do so. I believe, I truly believe that Tody Kahan and a Theta likely have a relationship where Tody Khan says, Athena, what do you want to do?
Speaker 2: M Well, we know it to be a fact that's half the roster, and that if he if he that that's not the case with Athena, he's doing her a great disservice. She is carried. I mean, I'm gonna say this every time Ring of Honor comes up, Athena has carried this brand exclusive question and she's done it.
Speaker 1: Even though her character is the most egotistical, you know, horrible human being. Basically, she makes fun of everybody and thinks everybody is subservient to her. But you can kind of tell that Athena is having fun, and you can kind of tell that she's not like that. I really don't think that Athena has an ego. I don't think that she would come to AW because she feels like she deserves her flowers. She would come to AW because it's what's best for AW.
Speaker 3: But just imagine all the all the roster people she can go against, who will who would do great? You know, I'd love to see her versus Tony Storm, her versus thunder Rosa. She's electric, She's been there in n XT, she was great WWE, so she knows how to wrestle and and aw Fins, in my opinion, deserve a chance to see her on a regular basis, and they get behind her. And I think Kelson's right when he says is this may be a thing where she can win that and then bounce up and get on the main screen and get some more attention because not everybody's watching a Ring of Honor.
Speaker 1: I would love to see a theta's character stand toe to toe with a character for character battle, not necessarily in the ring, but a character for character battle with Mercedes Monette, because they both are basically the same but completely different at the same time. They just have two different approaches. And I don't know. I I love Athena, big fan, and whatever she wants to do, I have every confidence that she'll be a success doing it. If she stays in the Ring of Honor, she will continue to be the face of Ring of Honor. And it doesn't matter how many Chris Jericho's that Tony komputs a Ring of Honor because Athena is it.
Speaker 2: Well, let's turn into an Athena conversation as every ring her as an as every Ring of Honor conversation should well.
Speaker 1: I mean I almost fell asleep when we were talking about Jericho.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like half of his fan base.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, oh my god, seriously, Uh, let's change course here. We've had a lot of discussion in the AA. You've fat up community about.
Speaker 7: The CEA too.
Speaker 1: That there's two parts of this. First, I want to ask what do we think about the current c Two what what do you think?
Speaker 3: I absolutely love it, and my opinion is better than last year. I think that way because it's so unpredictable. Like I did not see Fletcher beating Okada.
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 3: Just a lot of it. I just love the action pact of it. And everybody's getting a shot to win. You know that there are no everybody loses so far. Maybe Commander Willism I don't know. But this is such a thing where its must see TV where the last time we kind of predicted, Hey, Eddie's probably gonna win this. Right now we don't know it and that's what it should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh Shane, Oh sorry, my daughter runs upstairs and like, hey, check out this test score.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: I was it.
Speaker 1: You gotta don't leave us Hagen uh.
Speaker 2: On the Ohio State Proficiency Test. She tested in top tier at the ninety percentile. It advanced. Yeah, this podcast right now, this will get edited out, but sorry for not muting.
Speaker 1: A definitely will not get edited out.
Speaker 2: Oh look at that. Now you're now you're famous.
Speaker 1: She's Internet famous. Get her on screen so we can say.
Speaker 2: They want to see you on screen. Now wait, wave to the camera. Just you do. Don't have a problem doing it when you want to mess with me.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, honey, all right, go ahead, y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone's saying good job, now go away.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you've done your big get out father her, which is what Tony Ray Phoenix.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, so the C two. Uh so you're a big fan? MK you think?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: This year?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you k real quick. So last year, we all kind of knew every Like I said in our previous podcast during our podcast for to See two, last year, before it even started, everybody knew that Eddie Kingsley was going to win. The only thing I'm kind of sorder sure of this year is that we're going to eventually see Will Osprey against Kyle Fletcher. Maybe not in the finals, but it'll be there. One's going to be number one, one's going to be number two. You know, the they'll eventually get a match. You kind of gotta believe that Kazuko Kata is going to be I said his name wrong, Kasuchika Okata is going to be in the finals. I have no idea who the third, the fourth guy is going to be. If in fact that Will Osprey and Kyle Fletcher at Okata or in the are in the final four, I have no idea who the fourth guy is going to be. I love that.
Speaker 2: I hope it's coming out. How cool that.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, every time I see Commander, I become a bigger and bigger fan. Ravo to that little dude he got. He's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Beast Mortos needs needs some some flowers to there because he puts on moves I don't think's in brebrachar and he does them anyway.
Speaker 4: He reminds me of Joe was a luciad Or.
Speaker 3: He used to be Exhibision, but that if he was lucien Or and more masked, then that would be him.
Speaker 1: Well, are we certain that beast Mortos isn't in fact Samoa Joe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they they haven't been in the ring together. I haven't seen Joe went through the wall and disappeared and then Beast Mortars showed up, So you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: You've never seen Violent Jay, the singer from smash Mouth, and Guy Feery in the same room. Okay, that's a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 1: Why they can make Adam Cole look yellow, they can make look like.
Speaker 7: I just I just hope that you guys are right, and I don't think it'll be the other way. But I don't want to see Fletcher and offspray as a final I want to see it in the semis. If it's gonna come, make it the semis because if you make it the finals, that just that, just to me, would ruin the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's pretty.
Speaker 4: Knock that you're out, is what I want to see.
Speaker 2: Well, I say, I'm says say the same thing I said before. I think Osprey takes it. The rubber matches versus Fletcher and Osprey once again, it goes all the way to all in. Interesting to see Claudio take it though, then the Kingston has a reason. Kingston has a reason to come back inaugural Continental champion. How dare Claudia my worst enemy? Like I could hear I could hear the promos already. Let me tell you about New York. I'm from the Hot Streets. My name is Eddy Kingston. I drink Jack Daniels. I missed my ruby soho and these nuts yeah, these nuts redeemed these nuts?
Speaker 3: Oh good, yeah, I man, it's just so exciting. I'm really hoping that Daniel Garcia at least beach Fletcher because I don't want to see Fletcher going to feeded. I don't want see anybody go unfeeded because that that's just me. Because I love what Daniel Garcia's doing. He's coming out of a shell. He's he's bringing his New Yorker out a little bit, and I like it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's from the wrong part of New York. He's from Buffalo. It ain't quite the same as being from New York, New York.
Speaker 2: Buffalo is like basically being from New Jersey.
Speaker 7: I was thinking more like being from Cleveland. But you know, ouch.
Speaker 2: Hurts. She said, who's Ohio els in here?
Speaker 7: Well, that's worse than being from Dayton.
Speaker 1: Said that he thought that we were right just a few minutes ago. I thought he thought. I thought that he was alluding to we were right that Samoa Joe is in fact the beast Bortos.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Thought, yeah. I want to move on to something that's really interesting because a couple of days ago on Instagram, somebody apparently said, so Rita deeb a list of twelve women in aw that would be good for the Women's Continental Classic. I did post it in the chat. If you haven't seen it yet, Serena Dean thought it was a great idea. She posted it on her Instagram. Uh, not this graphic that you see, but just the list of the names, and she said, these are great, these are great names. But uh, look we got a lot of talented women in the AW locker room. And the first thing I noticed is, yeah, there are a lot of talented women in the AW locker room. Because there's people missing on this I'm gonna read off the names real quick that were given to Sorita Deep, Soriita, deeb, Mercedes Monette, Tony Storm, Willow Nightingale, Mariah May, Chris Statlander, Anna Jay, Jamie Hayter, Mina Shirakawa, Julia Hart, Queen Amanada, and thunder Rosa. And you will notice that there's no Britt Baker, there's no Romasheeda, there's no Karashida, there's no Rijo, there's no Nila Rose, all no Soirea, all former champions, all for all the current TBS champions that are on the roster. Of course, Jade Cargill is no longer on the roster. So do you want to say thank God again?
Speaker 7: Nope? Got my thank God?
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's look about a women's see too, because this is fantasy booking at its finest. Who would you take off this list and who would you put on the list.
Speaker 7: Well, if it's me, I'm taking off the champions Manet and Mariah and they're they're not they're not in it. Uh, and would put it in. I would put in I would put in Penelope for it and Chidah just because Penelope I think has earned a spot in this if they were to have it, because she's been doing such a great job. I'm trying to figure out who else I would take out, because I would I would actually probably we were talking about it earlier. I would probably put the r o H champion here if I could get another spot. But there's such a good team this this this is made up of twelve good women already.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And the only reason I would put in I would put in the chant from r o H is simply because different different it's a different it's a different company, so you know, it's a different company, and it wouldn't feel the same. And you, I mean, you could take seven of these women and actually get five from r o H. You could put Starks, you could put uh, you could take women from anywhere. I mean, you really could put in a ton of other women in this, but the twelve that are there, adding in Deep and Penelope Ford would be one the hell of a tournament.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I really want to put Aby Soccer in there. You know, she did a great job and she's hard hitting, and that's what I want to see in that. And I don't want to see the big heavyweights go. I don't want to see Queen Amanada. I want to see the heavyweights who you know we're gonna put on a good match and you aren't still a little green just to go out each other and just show what women's wrestling can be. I don't have a problems creaming on Auto, but I don't think she's right for the tournament.
Speaker 2: I would take out Deep, I would take out Monet, I would put take out Mariah May. I put in Pirazza and tie A Valkyrie and put them in different divisions because they're friends and having them fight would be fun. I would put Camille in there in the place of Mercedes Monette, because not only she a more compelling professional wrestler, she has something to prove. I would leave Queen Amanada in. I apologize for who said that they would take her out, because she is one of the most slept on women in the women's locker room. Every match that she has, she's quite proficient. Saw her performing Cleveland recently and she covered Laylah Gray when she lost her wig in the middle of the match, and now she's rocking that natural haircut, which is sweet. She looked at her and said, it's okay, honey, do what you do right there for everybody to see covered her. It was a very It was a class act. If I would put the t I would put the TBS title on Queen Amanada just for being such a class act.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna I'm gonna say, I'm gonna agree with some of what everybody said, and I'm gonna disagree with some things at some set. I do agree that Mariah May and Mercedes Bone should not be in this tournament if they were to have one, because they're champions already. The whole purpose of this tournament is probably gonna be something to the effect of the winner of the tournament gets to gets a In my beinion'd be like a best two out of three matches for the title. Let me preface this by saying this. My next person that I'm gonna take out preface it is that I would also do a rig of honor see two, maybe even do it first. Yes, and Queen Amanada definitely definitely needs to be in the Ring of Honor C two. That being said, I would remove quet Domenada from this tournament simply because she's more associated with wins in Ring of Honor than she is in AW. If you go on to all the rankings dot com and quet Domenada, you'll see that she's not a winning machine in AW. She eats the pins. But hey, at a tournament like this, you do need one or two, three four women that will be susceptible I guess to eating pins. So yeah, Mina shir Kawa is kind of an interesting choice in here. Frankly, I believe that if Mina shir Kawa doesn't win the match that she's going to be having with for Riah Man, she in no way, shape or form should ever get another title shot ever, because it's just not happening. I mean, you can't have somebody lose two championship matches in a row and then give them another shot or even an opportunity for another shot. That being said, I do believe that Mina Shirikau is going to beat Mariah May become the new AW Women's World Champion at least I hope.
Speaker 2: So we can only be so lucky. Yeah, I just think it'd be better.
Speaker 1: I think it'd be better best for AW.
Speaker 2: I think I think Mariah May has not been given the opportunity to perform at the level that she did in start him. I don't think she's been given that upportunity. I think that if Tony was smart, he would look at these two women for their match on Wednesday and say, do what you did?
Speaker 1: And you happened to see Shane, did you happen to see Mariah May's close up sit down? It's like eight minutes long that she that was posted on the AW YouTube channel today. Negative it's a huge, brilliant, It's brilliant. It's the best thing that Mariah May has done since her work with Tony Storms. She's using character in the entire time. She tore apart the AW Women's division saying basically, she basically said it sucks and there's on her level, you know, And basically she said, hey, Mina Shira Kala the whole I still love Mina Shira Kala, but that's why I'm giving her this chance. Now she's got to prove it by beating me that she deserves it. And everything she did and everything she said was spot on. Brilliant, she stayed in character, she was funny, and of course her day was right on point two. So uh yeah, So this women's CE two idea, Like I said, I think that you should do a Rig of Honor one. Hey, if you're trying to get eyes on Ring of Honor for maybe that TV deal that we talked about a couple of weeks ago, a C two in the women's division may be just a ticket, especially if you had the finals. I don't know out an aw pay per view, I don't know, just to get eyes on it. I mean, let's get eyes on Ring of Honor. You've got a lot of women at Ring Athena, Billy Starks, at Velvet Queen Amadada, the Renegadees have been a presence there, Layla Birsch. You can even argue for Ray, you know, I mean, there's all kinds of women there that can that can do this, and frankly, thanks to Adena, A Ring of Honor is really established itself as the place to go if you like women's wrestling. I mean, they shine there, so why not.
Speaker 8: Hell yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, Well let's get into something a little bit spicier.
Speaker 4: Ool.
Speaker 2: Spicier than half the is it spicier than half of what we talked about today.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's really spicy. U and I want to talk about the Max deal because there are a lot I'm just gonna say this. This is why it's spicy. There are so many people on the freaking Internet that make fun of AW for the crowd sizes had for their television viewership, of their ratings had to be fair. There are people that will go to smack Down two hours before the show and take a picture of a nearly empty arena and pass it off as well they're they're not doing well either. I mean, it's just it's like a pissing contest and a strong wind. You look like a full at your wett afterwards. I mean, it's just it's just preposterous. This Max deal. To me, one of the things I'm most looking forward to and the Max deal is that I don't think Max has viewership numbers that they're gonna put out. So starting January first, you know, fight for the Fallen. We're not going to know how many people watch WWE on Netflix probably a true a shrew viewership, live viewership, or how many people are watching AW you know live. So I'm just looking forward to the launya to stop.
Speaker 2: Hot take stuff.
Speaker 1: I know it's tucking to stop, but the people that are talking about it are absolutely positively not gonna have any kind of feat to stand on whether or AW fants talking about WWE or ww fans talking about AW. The numbers aren't there, right.
Speaker 2: The hot take is is that the entire WWE fandom is going to have to flock to Netflix to see raw because they're completely eliminated from cable network TV, whereas AW Dynamite has now given their viewership an opportunity to view it on something without having to subscribe to something like exactly Hulu Live very point. So what people are gonna do is they're going to look at the nut. Yeah, I'm canceling my Hulu Live January first. I can't wait. It's a one hundred dollars a month. I only I only get NFL Game Pass for fifteen bucks a month, and then Max for fifteen bucks in a month and seven saved myself seventy dollars on the year. But but WWE fans.
Speaker 8: Are gonna say, oh, well, there's only a small group of people watching it on Max. Yeah, it's a small demographic but they're still pulling numbers for television as well, for the people that don't flock over to that platform. Not to mention that people are sitting in.
Speaker 2: The arena leave the numbers game alone, because aw ain't going nowhere, whether you like it or not.
Speaker 7: So I did a little research about this this morning. I looked it up. There are the last numbers I could see. There are one hundred and ten million subscribers to Max. There are two that almost almost triples the number of viewers that are on TNT and TBS combined. Now Netflix does two hundred and eighty two million. They have subscribers, but they have more problems than they ever have with Netflix because they're always constantly messing with their the way they do things with the prices. So it's not like, and you know, I'm not saying to compare them that way with the numbers, but when you're doubling your your possible viewership but yet still keep me in available for people who still have cable, you're winning already. Yeah, there's no way you can be losing.
Speaker 4: It's really gonna help me.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 4: That's gonna help me because I just I.
Speaker 3: Bought, Uh, I just got mixed, and I paid nine ninety nine for I try to use VP and I try to use the use thriller, but I just don't like it. It's not great all the time, and it's gonna help me. I bought it, and well for people like me who who cut the court a long time ago, it's a blessing. So I could actually watch it and stream it and enjoy stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, the bottom line is here, they've created another avenue, avenue for themselves to be viewed, whereas WWE cornholder viewership. It's gonna pump Netflix numbers for sure, but when they're logging in and dealing with the same ship that you dealt with for the Tyson and Paul fight, because they're not gonna be ready for that, you know, like for for the Weeds that are gonna go up there and try to watch em galleon on a Monday evening when people are trying to watch a raw bad news for you, you're not going to be able to do it.
Speaker 1: Pal Like, yeahhe was that a Netflix problem or was that a you know, the whatever? It was the production of the now.
Speaker 2: The show it was, well, it wasn't the production of the show. It was about network stability. They didn't anticipate that adding one hundred and fifty million users would bog down their servers. They just winged it and went with it. That's how that worked.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 2: I watched that Tyson and Paul fight from a bar and it froze on the same screen. We counted for fourteen for fourteen minutes and thirty seven seconds on the first fight, and that was ninety percent of.
Speaker 1: The sounds like a fun bar.
Speaker 2: Well what yeah, no, but but that's what that's what ever, But that's what everyone experienced viewing the fight. That's the problem. It wasn't mutually exclusive to the network connectivity of this hole in the wall in the middle of a of a shitty town and Cleveland, outside of Cleveland. It was a product of network, the network that Netflix leaned on. They're not ready, they're not ready for all of these rabid WWE fans to bombard their servers. They weren't ready for Tyson and Paul.
Speaker 1: Well that let's hope that aw is because it's going to be a spike at those times for them too.
Speaker 2: Well, you want both to be successful. That that will, like the whole the whole idea is promoting a culture that whether it would regardless of the flavor of professional wrestling that you love, that it's accessible to everybody, and that's what adding streaming is supposed to do.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you just said that because one of the things that I have noticed in the years that I've been following AW and being a moderator on Reddit and elsewhere, is that you always have new people becoming fans or showing interest at AW, and they say the same thing, Hey, I'm new to aa W. Where do I start? Well, now you can give them a place to start, because the library will now be on Max and they can go and they can look at some of the moments that have established AW. You don't have that. Well, when you a W as a fan, you're basically coming in blind unless you're really into YouTube videos and you have keywords that you can search.
Speaker 2: Well, Actually, Kelson, I'm gonna be that guy. If you want to get into AW, you need to pay eight ninety nine a month and start with New Japan Strong and watch all Kenny and watch the Bowl Club's upbringing, because.
Speaker 1: Watch all the Eddie Kingston matches.
Speaker 2: We'll watch a Ring of Honor.
Speaker 1: There you go, you know what I'm saying. You want to know what's what to expect from Dynamite and you want to know what to expect to a lesser extent from Collision because it has a better round. As long Dynamite is the flagship stage, it was the flagship program. You can't do that, where with w W you can go back and you can watch everything.
Speaker 2: Well, I gotta I gotta ask your perspective on the Sutton, like, do you believe in the idea like everyone starts somewhere in wrestling, do you need to start from the beginning to become a fan or can you just place yourself in a scenario where you're getting new to a story and just dive right in.
Speaker 7: Me personally, I don't think you have to go back to become a fan because, especially especially because of what's happened this year, because when you compare this year to the past four years, AW is a totally different place because before this year the stories weren't as strong. There were there was there was a lot of chaos and and and in each show there were some that were good, there were some that were bad. I'm the wrestling matches were always always good, but there just wasn't as much story as there is now. So you know, if you, for me, I would not have I would not have to go back and see it. It would be great, And it'll be awesome once they do that, because then you can go back like I used to watch them before the network was on, you know, back in the day, I would watch the network as much as I could, actually paid for it for a little while, and I watched all the old stuff. I didn't give a crap about the new stuff because it didn't like it. But I love the old stuff. So you know, I don't think you have to be a fan or to you have to see the past to become a big fan of aw Well.
Speaker 2: Let me bet, let me double down on that question. Do you think that having access to a digital library and starting from the beginning is going to create new professional wrestling fans?
Speaker 7: Yes? But then again, I also like, like like for me, I don't watch r H and I know they're not part of this yet, but with r o H, it's changed so much too over the years that it would be really good to get the ability to go back and watch r o H from the beginning. That could make you a fan of r o H. But with a like I said, I would love to be able to go back and watch the pay per views and stuff like that, But it for me, like I said, for me, it's it's not necessarily something that would have to be done to make me a fan of the of the show.
Speaker 1: Would you go back and watch some if you had, If you could go back to watch one, I'd.
Speaker 7: Go back and watch because I had to go back and watch.
Speaker 1: What would you what would you go back and watch? Okay watch.
Speaker 7: One of the biggest things I would want to go back and watch is I still think the Uh Luca Bros. Versus the Uh There you go through the Elite. Their ladder matches they had were two of the biggest and best ladder matches all time. That might be a personal thing just for me, but I love the ladder matches they had in the early days. Those were some amazing matches. Go back and watch?
Speaker 1: What about you, m K.
Speaker 4: I don't need to go back. I've seen it all. I'm not a reviewer.
Speaker 1: If you did, you don't have to go back. But if you had somebody new coming in they said, what should I go back and watch? What would you suggest for them to go back and watch.
Speaker 3: I don't think they need to go back that far. I mean things have not changed that much. I think maybe to win hang I'll go post punk and then start again because then you get in meet some of the bigger players and still knock at the drama and all that.
Speaker 1: Same question to you, Shane, what would you go back and watch Man?
Speaker 2: This is gonna be shocking coming out, shocking coming out of my mouth because it's it's two matches, but it's not an Omega match, which you know me, I'm the world's biggest Kenny Omegastan Like I would say go back and watch Hangman mocks when Hangman takes the belt, and I would say go back and watch Orange Cassidy and will Osprey Forbidden Door one that like, listen, you could love to hate either guy, but that Will ost Bray Orange Cassidy match was the match of the year, and it had so much in it. It was so much in that match. It was technically one of the greatest professional wrestling matches of maybe the past five years.
Speaker 1: If I had to suggest for somebody to go back and watch one show, not just one match, one show, the Brody Lee Tribute Show. Yeah, go back, and I don't care if you knew who Brody Lee was at all, that show's gonna jack you up. I'm sorry. The raw emotion on that show will make you want to know who these wrestlers are that are paying tribute and that whole thing with Tony Kahn and negative one at the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Wow, yep, it had it hit you know, they made a whole show for Brodie Lee. WWA gave Bray Wyatt fifteen minutes at the beginning of a raw where they gave the ten bells salute like it hit harder. That's a fact.
Speaker 1: It was a It was a brilliant, brilliant show, and that's what I would recommend going back to watch, just so you can see the camaraderie and the emotion that was in that show. It was It's stunning. It really is stunning. Well, let's get to our pot pourrix because this could be interesting. I've got something spicy to talk about. It's not actually one of my topics. It's actually something that somebody posted on the aw fat ub subreddit. Does anybody have a potpourrie or do they want me to go first? You can go course. Okay, So somebody ranked, and this's got a lot of responses. It's very interesting. Somebody ranked all the twenty twenty four AW pay per views, the AW pay per views from twenty twenty four from worst the best. So I'm gonna ask you, guys, what do you think about? Look, we all know that a w's worst pay per view is better than most pay per views that have ever been produced. But if you have to rank the worst or what do you like the least? You can even say that the what do you like the least? The one you like the most this year? Where would you go?
Speaker 2: Hmm?
Speaker 7: I can't. I can't really go that way because I've liked all of them. I mean, I don't really have one that No, Seriously, I love the I love all the pay per views. I don't ever have any problem with any of them. If I was to rank the number one this year would probably be all in for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, who wants to go to m K? Let's go to you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I have too better memory of what's what on on pay per views? But one worst word won the championship. I think was good. I have a bad memory of what's not was so I can't say.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you know we lost the championship at all.
Speaker 4: In uh, where do you win it at?
Speaker 9: I don't know, I can't remember it won the a W World Championship Samoa Joe Dynasty, which technically was the worst pay per view of this year metrically.
Speaker 1: I'm crazy, but what did you what did you think metrically? Does that also, Paul, in line with your.
Speaker 2: No dynasty Dynasty sucked? Samoa Joe bowed out because he was ready for Twisted Metal season two, and then a couple of weeks later had Jericho put him through drywall on a Forkland.
Speaker 1: After being in a fact, what was your best pay per view?
Speaker 2: All out? Straight up? Hangman and Swarft Strickland was a banger my baw's best match of the year. Well, the fact that they're sleeping on that there's that they went to sleeping on that feud is sad. They've broken up Hangman from what was probably one of the more interesting things that was happening this year in AW. I hope they loop back around to it, but that that match was absolutely savage broke his head on a cinder block. God every swerve Strickland page match. This year was brutal. I'm a sicko. I like the heart stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, for me, my favorite not saying it's the best, but my favorite pay per view this year was Revolution, tell ya, I mean, I mean, how can you not love seeing staying in the ring with Darby and then not Darby's against the Bucks and winning. I mean, that was this pure emotion, just great. Uh. The one that I disliked the most. Uh, I dont even know if this is fair to even say, the glorified exhibition that is forbidden door a.
Speaker 2: View and you're just fine.
Speaker 1: It was awful one match, I remember. That's me to share Colla and Tony Storm simply because they had the story leading up to it. Everything else was disposable trash in my opinion, I will never I didn't buy for bid door one. I didn't buy for bid door two. I bought for bid door three. I will never make that mistake again ever. Awful, absolutely awful. That's spicy.
Speaker 2: That is very spicy. Your spice levels in the school of the millions of schoolvills, Buddy.
Speaker 1: I just don't get. I don't get why you should have to pay for something that I should see on rampage or on YouTube. That's not worth That wasn't worth a dime for me. It is what it is. That was my potpourri.
Speaker 2: I have a fun I have a fun pot pourri.
Speaker 1: Fun out of mine, more fun than mine.
Speaker 2: No, it's like it's like giddy haha fun.
Speaker 7: Oh boy.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you know during these podcasts, I, you know, being a nerd, I have like another monitor over here with a bunch of wrestling facts on it that I sprawled out like a psychopath prior to prior to this pod, true, I I dove into Wikipedia, and during the podcast I stubbled into a little loophole of looking up luchadors like that are famous other than the ones where people know their name. Like if you go into lick Wikipedia, for example, look up Pentagon Jr. His born name is nowhere to be seen. And I looked at ten other unknown lucadors on there to corroborate this, like and it appears that Wikipedia is being respectful of Luca of Luca culture and not exposing these guys.
Speaker 1: Actually think you're the same thing.
Speaker 2: For yeah, I think they gave luchadors. It gives me a little yuck yuck, like like thank you Wikipedia, for being respectful to luchador culture.
Speaker 1: Oh fine, starlight kids.
Speaker 2: A hold on, I'm on it. I try to look at another.
Speaker 1: Her first name I think is Yuri, but uh but yeah, there's she's a Japanese luchador.
Speaker 2: Right, well, hold on, uh nope, hold on, nope, nope, they're respectful of her her. Hold on, Wait a minute, nope, I'm going through it. Know her lucidor name is good to go, her her her board name is good to go. They have all of her ring names, but not her. Yeah, go, way to go. Wikipedia. Props to Wikipedia. Join the aw fan hub.
Speaker 1: They protect those Luca doors luchador's names like I protected protected my virgidity for thirty two years. Wow that I slept up a few times, but I still tried to.
Speaker 2: I want to look, who's Laparka. Let's see if the park is up here? Oh god, yeah, that's right. Also La Park. The first of the park's name is up here, not the second and third one. I guess. I guess their name comes out after they die. That's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so I have I have one real quick. I've talked about it on the on the topics thread and stuff, and that's the that the gate so far for all in is one point two five million. So you know a lot of haters have said, well they well, they don't do good well in the United States. Will now blow it up your backside, because uh, we do. And I bought tickets. I gotta say money to go now, but mine's in the upper deckers.
Speaker 4: But I'll be there.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited to go to my first pay per view in Dallas.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but somet and save us.
Speaker 7: I don't have a boopery, you know what. You know what I kind of do, but it's more of a I want to clarify when we were talking about the women CE two why I said thank God when Brett Baker wasn't in it because to me, if they wait, wait wait, wait no, hear me out, if they put Britt Baker in that tournament, it would take away from it because she gets given way too many wins, and in a tournament like that, you can't have that. You can't have somebody that's going into it who wins more matches than she should hence the Penelope before match she should have never won, and it just would not be fair to the other people in it.
Speaker 1: The only reason I would before putting Britt Baker in there is because, as I said, you should put Sera in there. Of course, Tony Storm was already on the list, Nila Rose, Rijo A Karashida, who are not on the list for Baker. That way, you have every former world champion, AW women's World champion in the tournament, and that's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: Sudden you don't think that Britt Baker wouldn't keep the tournament too or do you think or do you think she'd break up with AW if she didn't get her away?
Speaker 1: We can hope, you know the other thing, but the other on the flip side, Britt Baker may go in there and eat pins and And I'm gonna be honest with you for all the hate that Britt Baker gets when you lost to thunder Rosa for the Women's World Championship in that was it a cage match.
Speaker 2: Or was it?
Speaker 1: Was it just ye, she went all she put it out there. She did good. I mean that was she took a bunch of pretty damn scary bumps at that match. You know what, I think that she's getting a little bit of a bad reputation simply because she broke up with the with the yellow baster.
Speaker 2: You know, to rebuttal that, I I have to say that it is her fault for everything that she's accused of. And she made Adam Cole yellow. Yeah, because she's herself, and she made Adam Cole Simpson's character and now he doesn't play video games on Twitch anymore.
Speaker 7: She she made her She made her bid because she took to heart everything anybody ever told her and took it as beating.
Speaker 1: And you know, I mean, what's.
Speaker 7: It's an opinion, but it's it's more, it's more accurate than not, because just look how she acts. She acts like she's the greatest wrestler of all time.
Speaker 1: I'll say stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You think Tony Kahan is sitting there just like, oh Britt, here's brit guys.
Speaker 7: I don't know why doesn't. But he gives her way too much that she should that she's never earned.
Speaker 1: She does favors for him. You know, you know what I free?
Speaker 2: What do you think? What do you think her? A? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where do you think Dan Hall has has got all those teeth?
Speaker 2: Well, he's been collecting.
Speaker 7: He visits the local cemetery and picks him up.
Speaker 2: Nah, he got he got his first set of teeth from the corpse of Elgenerico, the greatest legend order ever lived. I think it's time to add the show count.
Speaker 1: On that note for that, everybody does a favor, raise her hand.
Speaker 2: Oh you can only see one.
Speaker 1: So he everybody else chickened out.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I just realize wrongs left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, about forty five minutes ago. Forty five minutes ago.
Speaker 2: I'm taking notice.
Speaker 7: Before it was so quiet.
Speaker 1: Can't can't get anything past.
Speaker 2: Mk I s I love that guy.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, can't get anything past FK. So again, just to reiterate tomorrow on the aw fan Hubs I'm reading on Discord and on Blue Sky, et cetera, et cetera. We'll have the link for you to go and vote for the twenty twenty four aw fan Hub Awards. Four nominees selected by you have been made in seven categories. Now you get the vote in the finals for the seven categories. You'll have ten days to do it. That's the separate Twenty first is the last day, and we'll be announcing the winners of the aw fat Hub Awards for twenty twenty four on December twenty second. I know that all of you cannot wait for that. And then of course our very own Shane Dean Shane Dean Shane Dee will be interviewing doctor David Reese, staff psychiatrist for all EAD Wrestling on Thursday, December twelfth, right here in our discord and the Special Event channel. Everybody is invited to come and listen to the interview live in our audience. We will be recording it and we'll be on Spotify and YouTube and where else we iHeartRadio, Apple Podcasts, Audible and Amazon Music and a few others like all of our current podcast on. So this is a busy week for aw pat Hub. We're gonna have a lot of fun. I hope you'll join us for the fun. So forty a w fan Hub podcast team. This is Kelson, Good night everybody
Speaker 2: Hey guys, Ny Brus