Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: I'll take what it's up everybody.
Speaker 1: I hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday. I'm here with my co host Nick. Nick. Tell them how you do it? Tell them what you're working on?
Speaker 2: What up? What up? What am I working on right now?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Working on a few things at once, Johannes Kepler. I'm working on Onto Maya Park still to make the video that we holded together. And I'm working on that color thing part two, Part two to the colors and how.
Speaker 2: They affect us. And uh, yeah, I guess that's really about it. Oh, we got we got Friday Friday, I think, I mean, as long as you can. I'm assuming.
Speaker 4: I think you said yes already, me, you and Erros, at least so far, I'm hoping to get I think ju I think Jews will be able to join us to a bunch of us.
Speaker 2: Are gonna go over what is that?
Speaker 4: It's like twenty eight pages of that Stargate paperwork right there, was associated with Staraid and the Gateway project. We're actually gonna get together, and I'm thinking it might actually be more than one episode. Depends, but we're gonna run through the pages, read it off, and actually talk about it. So keep an eye off of that this Friday. That should be Actually, I really think that's gonna be fun thing. It's gonna be like a good time.
Speaker 1: Right, and we're gonna be comparing notes on all of our schools Gifted and Talented.
Speaker 2: Poh yeah, I remember that. Shit.
Speaker 1: That's crazy the amount of people that participated in that that is now in the occult circles. I mean, you'd think like very small number of people get into those programs, and an even smaller number would get into occultism. And it's weird, you know.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny is that everybody, not everybody, but so many people I know from podcasting that are into this stuff have all been in it.
Speaker 2: I find that very weird or like we're in it first, Like I was.
Speaker 4: I was actually in it at one point and I even said this, I didn't like it. I thought it was fucking boring, actually, and they put me back with the rest of the people.
Speaker 2: I just wasn't enjoying it.
Speaker 4: But no, there was. I mean, I think Robbie Marx was in it. You said you were too right, oh okay, Teresa is.
Speaker 1: Looking at everybody else responding it's like, whoa how is everybody a part of this thing? And I didn't know about it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know a lot of people have had there was again this all these the gate was one, and there's all these different names for it. It's I find it interesting how many people in a cult and conspiracy podcasting have had that experience.
Speaker 2: I wondered, there's something there with that.
Speaker 1: There's gotta be I think basically they were let on to a secret, and so in that sort of frame of reference, they started looking for other secrets. That's what I'm coming up with. Who knows what it is, but we'll find out this Friday. Let's see. So we are starting back on page nineteen if you guys are following along with the PDF, page nineteen, which would also be page thirty four in the PDF.
Speaker 2: And this is still the Jamatria part.
Speaker 1: So right of the results of the method, we possess one flawless gem already printed in the Equinox Volume eleven, page one six through one eighty five, a note on Genesis by frad Er VH. Frau Ia from this pleasant Orthodox And so they all lived happily. Ever after view, let us turn for a moment to the critical aspect. Let us demolish in turn the Kabbalistic method of exe Jesus, and then we can discover the true basis upon which to erect an abiding temple of truth. Number one Jamat the number seven seven seven affords a good example of the legitimate and illegitimate deductions to be drawn. It represents the ach rach Elohim Shayam. One is the spirit of the living God, and also Olam klipthoth. The world of shells extrements the demon world. Now it is wrong to say that this idea of the unity of the divine spirit is identical with the idea of the muddle chaos, unless that exalted grade in which one is the mini. But the compiler of liber seven seven seven was a great Cobbalist when he thus entitled his book, for he meant to imply, one is the spirit of the Living God.
Speaker 2: I e.
Speaker 1: I have in this book unified all the diverse symbols of the world, and also the world of shells. I eat. This book is full of mere dead symbols, and do not mistake them for the living truth. Further, did you want to throw in there?
Speaker 2: No, No, I just thought that was a pretty good line right there.
Speaker 4: One thing I do want to add real quick, I do uh just fun fact, Tycho Brahe put out a book.
Speaker 2: Where he cataloged seven hundred and seventy seven stars.
Speaker 1: It was a very important number to the all the Jewish symbolism. It represents the end, so it would be the three ends, and I guess the three beginnings. Well, I guess they could get into that a little bit further on further. He had an academic reason for his choice of a number for the tabulation of the book is from Kether to Malcouth, the course of the flaming sword, and if this sword be drawn upon the Tree of life, numeration of the paths which it has passed, which it pass is, taking Gemmol three as the non existent path from Bena to Chess said, since it connects Macroposophos and Microposophos is seven seven seven, so the flaming sword in the middle would be seven seven seven. To take another example, it is no mere coincidence that four six three the staff of Moses is the eber letters. The paths of the middle pillar no more mere coincidence that twenty six is one plus six plus nine plus ten the sephro of the middle pillar. But ought we not to divide to have some supreme name for four eight nine there sum the middle pillar perfect. Yet the cepher sepherote is silent. We only find four eight nine mishlimb giver the avenger again one one one is a lift the unity, but also apl think thick darkness and asn sudden death. This can only be interpreted as meaning the annihilation of the individual in the unity and the darkness which is the threshold of the unity. In other words, one must be an expert in somebody before this simple jamatria has any proper meaning. Somebody is the meditation practice of annihilating all thoughts, annihilating all being. How then can it serve a student in his research? The uninitiated would expect life and light in the one. Only by experience he can know that to man, the Godhead must be experienced by those things which he most fears.
Speaker 2: Let me just say, going, you read a lot already?
Speaker 1: Sure, sure thing we hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we hear.
Speaker 4: Purposely avoid dwelling on the mere silliness of many jamatria correspondences the equality of the clip off of one of one sign with the intelligence of another. Such misses are more frequent than such than such hits as a cod unity thirteen. I don't know what that is, ahbh Love thirteen. The argument is an The argument is an argument in a circle. Only an ad dept can understand the Kabbala, just as in Buddhism, uh sak Saki Sakyamuni said, only an arahat can understand the Dama. In this light, Indeed, the Kabbala seems little more than a convenient language for recording experience.
Speaker 2: We many mentioned. We may mention in passing.
Speaker 4: That Frida p never acquiesced in this obvious cook of arguing X equals y plus one.
Speaker 2: What's that three dot thing X equals y before?
Speaker 1: Therefore, oh yeah, therefore X equals y by assuming that X should add one to itself for the concealed unity.
Speaker 4: Why shouldn't why have a little concealed unity of its own? That this method should ever have been accepted by any Cobblists argues a bankruptcy a bankruptcy of ingenuity beyond belief in all conscious it is easy enough to fake identities by less obviously card sharping methods.
Speaker 2: There's a notoicon.
Speaker 4: This one's interesting, and this one is something that I think me and you have talked about that we think, we both said we think might be done more often than not. The absurdity of this method needs little indication. The most unsophisticated can draw a pity and amusement from mister Mathers for mister Mathers Jew converted way mister Mathers Jew converted by the notericons of bearisheth true fiat is flattus ignus aqua terra fuck that showing the Creator as tetragrammaton, the synthesis of four elements, showing the eternal fiat as as the equiliberated, showing the eternal fiat as the equiliberated powers of nature. But what forbids fescet ignacious, you know, ignavis anaman, terrey or any other convenient blasphemy such as Buddha would applaud. Why not take our converted Jew and restore him to the ghetto with pen roack ab shiel a hey, or what I'm fucking that up? Thor why not take the sacred I don't even know loose of the Christian who thought it meant any of this, it's another language, and make him a pagan with I don't know what is that Greek?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what he's doing is he's taking the phrases that Christians have used and said, oh, that's what that means there, and then switch you around and then make it mean something else. He's talking about all these different numbers, making different words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this interesting. I find it interesting.
Speaker 4: This guy just assumes everybody can read this shit too, like you know, everybody's like buy a trilingual over here.
Speaker 1: He's making he's making all these references that are very agent like. Why not argue that christ in cursing the fig, wish to attack Kant's dogma of free will, immortality and God. So he might actually be making the sign of the fig there and cursing the fig.
Speaker 2: I'll keep going. You don't thinking all right here?
Speaker 4: Again, the multiplicity of our methods make our method too pliable to be reliable.
Speaker 2: Should we argue that BBL.
Speaker 4: I don't even know how to say it was that I I don't know six BBL equals s H s HK six twenty by the method of at bash, and that therefore BBL symbolizes Kether six.
Speaker 2: See even Crawley. So the BBL is coming? Why BBL is confusion? The way?
Speaker 4: Why BBL is confusion the very opposite of kether? Why abash? Why not a bash or ad rath or any other plausible combinations?
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 4: Uh about the only useful tomorrow is ike Baker?
Speaker 2: Interesting? We just had that? Guess no, not too long ago? Yep, give me what he did get from this? Given the other? Sorry about the only useful tomorrow is Ike Baker? Given up of?
Speaker 4: In this we do find a suggestive reasoning. For example, we we find it in the attribution of al a, Hey.
Speaker 2: I am you're actually yeah? Oh really? Okay?
Speaker 4: Fuck Elohem to the pentagram, which gives what is that hi pie Yeah? See equinox the number eleven, page one four. Here we write Elohim the creative deities round the pentagram and read it reverse, beginning with I guess that would.
Speaker 2: Be M and then that's the fucking symbol? Is that the letter of equilibrium and a.
Speaker 1: Team that's lamb. I think it's lambed. Also omega, Yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Looked like the alpha and omega symbol or something. The letter of.
Speaker 4: Equilibrium and attain an approximization to pie good enough for the benighted Hebrews, as if thereby the finite square of creation was assimilated to the infinite circle of the Creator.
Speaker 2: I'll breathe the next up to four. Yes, but why should not bearisheth? Two two, one, three, one four? Give say e? The only answer is that if you screw it around long enough, it perhaps will ye the rational of zero.
Speaker 4: Should we agree with freder p he left the Rationalist Press Association, and we may present the irregular table of computations to irregular masons.
Speaker 1: Well, isn't it strange how he uh? He refers to himself in the third person?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: I At what point I was thinking, I'm like, yo, is this like?
Speaker 4: I'm like thinking on my head, I'm like, I don't think this is what's his face talking anymore?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: It could be, but no, but I was because I was like thinking, I'm like, yo, because if it's not, why is this dude talking about like yeah, like you just said it.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is yeah. I was a little confused.
Speaker 1: He's reading it as if he's reading his own work in seven seven seven and then commenting on it from the third person as if we already know what he's thinking. Have you noticed that? Like, that's that's the level of I think perspective we're looking at here, which is very strange. It's like a triple perspective.
Speaker 4: Oh real quick, just to uh something coming up. I kind of remember because Ike Baker. I think January third, we got Ike Baker and Jamie Paul Lamb both coming on at the same time. It's gonna be fucking insane talking about astrology for the ages. And uh, I could be wrong, but I think Jamie Lamb might be like one of the highest publicly highest I didn't even know I had him on the sho already one of the publicly highest uh.
Speaker 5: Golden Dorn dudes, highest initiated huh oh publicly admitting Yeah. I was like, fuck, I had no idea, you know, because I like Baker's in that. I think I like Baggers in the Golden Dome too, But yeah, yeah, that should be definitely an interesting Uh. They're both friends with each other, which is another reason I had them both come on. So yeah, yeah, you go right, yeah, yeah, he's like ooh, he's like fucking that dude's my boy.
Speaker 4: So I was like, all right, I'm gonna see if I can get Jamie back on. It's been a minute and uh yeah, I made it happen, so it should be a banker. I think having those both on and ship with each other on topics they both passionate about.
Speaker 2: So looking forward to.
Speaker 1: That awesome, awesome. Yeah. Unfortunately I haven't been keeping up with the comments, but thank you guys for joining us.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yo, I haven't even looked at them.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm going to take over a yeah from.
Speaker 2: Four, yeah, yeah, from four my bead.
Speaker 1: All right. To the less important methods, we may apply the same criticism we may glance at passing at the yetsouretic tarot or the yets eurritic tarot, and significatory methods of investigating any word, but thorough but through frodd er P was expert enough in these methods. They are hardly pertinent to the pure numerus num numerical Kabbala, and therefore deal gently with them. The attributions are given in seven seven seven. Thus ali is that yeah in the yseratic word is air by taro the fool and by signification in ox. Right, So that's the figure itself. The olive is an ox. Thus we have the famous and the famous I n r ide none rash yode, and those are the Virgin, the evil, serpent, the sun, suggesting the story of Genesis and of the Gospel. Now, this is actually ways that they have converted people by this method to Christianity, by showing them I n our, showing them all the rest of these correspondences. This was a method in the Middle Ages of converting people. They actually talk about it a lot in the alchemical stuff. The initials of the Egyptian names isis, Apotheus, Osiris, which correspond in their turn with the ineffable name Eaoh. Thus we say that by the ineffable is concealed and revealed by the birth, death, and resurrection of Christ. And further the signs of mourning of the Mother, triumph of the destroyer, and rising of the sun give by shape the letters l U X, which the letters are given again concealed and revealed by the cross l v X the light of the cross. Now, what do you think is significant significant about the change in thought style? There? Like?
Speaker 2: What way like comparing it to what like?
Speaker 1: Well, he's got the L and the V on on their own letter. And then it looks like he mirrors the V to produce the X.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and the X goes.
Speaker 1: Between the two lines, right, So I guess between the overworld and the underworld or something that would be about, you know, redemption and coming up from the grave. Further examples would be found in a note on Genesis. One of the most famous is mine teckel Oufarsin of Daniel the most the imaginary prophet who lived under Balshazzar, the imaginary king. Interesting, so he's acknowledging Daniel Chapter eleven. I guess m n A the hanged man death, the fool sacrificed to death by thy folly th h k L the universe the wheel of fortune equals just or justice equals the Kingdom's fortune in the balance. So I guess thekel and paresh the blasted tower the sun the last judgment equals ruined. Is thy glory and finished. But we cannot help thinking that this Exe Jesus must have been very hard work. We could more easily read m NA to sacrifice to death is folly th h k L. Thy kingdom shall be fortune, for it is just. And then the last would be p R s H the tower of thy glory shall endure into the last day. There that didn't take two minutes, and Belshazzar would have exalted us above Daniel, the imaginary king, and the imaginary prophet. Thing Similarly, al God may be interpreted. His folly is justice.
Speaker 2: You have to see those la hats upside down, look like al.
Speaker 1: They do. Yeah, but AL doesn't that also mean from in Arabic liber al bel legas like Arabic and al is like.
Speaker 2: From could be yeah, Oh, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: It's interesting AL and L have well again like these Uh. These vowel sounds in Hebrew are kind of interchangeable because it was originally just a consonant language.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it means the in Arabic the that's.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's what it is. Or by Jetsa, the air is his balance. As it is written, God made the firmament and divided the waters which are under the firmament from the waters which were above the firm it, or by meaning the ox and the goad. He is both matter and motion, interesting ox and the goad. Here we hear append a sketch ms by Fradi p Giving his explanation by tarot et cetera. Of the letters of the alphabet spelled in full mystic readings of the letters of the alphabet now and they're changing fought again. Yeah right, I think it could be different authors. It could be different authors, you know, because he's saying a sketch m asked by Fredi p again, like he's saying by himself, as if we should know who that is. Strange. I guess he didn't like saying the word me. That could be it, right, because Zipy have that.
Speaker 4: Yo he I mean, I mean maybe you're onto something. Yes, you're probably gonna say exact what I'm gonna say right now. He was on to like pick a word and try not to have a fucking use it again, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know if.
Speaker 4: He had any suggestions, but like suggestions that I would he is, like, even use a rumba band and fucking snap it if you fucking catch yourself doing it, So people were fucking deranged and would actually, you know, do all the ship But uh, yeah, I have heard of that, So maybe he was actually doing that at this time. Imagine you're writing a book and you're like counting that too, Like I didn't even write the letter.
Speaker 2: I mean the word. Oh that could be a tough one, right.
Speaker 1: The whole purpose is to expand your discipline and uh, your mind and how you think about things. But he would. In book four, it says slash yourself on the on the hand or something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I forget where he said, but uh he was. He was a fan of using razor blades to enforce the discipline on himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually goes into the the what's his name, the guy who was into the kids. What was his name? You remember what I'm talking about, the pizza gate.
Speaker 2: Oh right, we don't even know. We should say his names. Yeah, right, I'll phone whatever. His fucking dave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're brothers who were working chief of staff. Oh Podesta, yeah, Podesta. So Podesta held his hand up and he was slashed exactly where Crowley was talking about doing that to yourself.
Speaker 4: Oh and he was the one who isn't he the one who he sent in an email for a th only make favor.
Speaker 1: Right, And he was holding up in the picture of fourteen the and the fish, right, So he's into Thalima, He's into these symbols. He had fourteen in fish on his hands, and that's how you could tell the scar and that would alon with uh what Crowley was talking about book four. So maybe there was some more gematria to that situation. But how would you be able to tell? Well, I guess by going through seven seven seven we might find something about that. Look for fourteen mid fish everybody, all right, so what's that.
Speaker 2: This's gonna be a motherfucker if you try to read all that Hebrew.
Speaker 1: Well we could just read the English words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ALP.
Speaker 4: Right, then if you if you, if you don't mind me doing that, I'll take OVA. I don't want you to have to read you just read a lot, dude. Yeah, I just wasn't sure how you wanted to do this, all right, So yeah, it goes mystic readings of the letters of the alphabet ALP or ALP. Folly's doom is ruined. Then B I guess is b I t H bit bitch? You know the Juggler, the juggler with the secret of the universe m G M L Gimel the Holy Guardian Angel is attained by self sacrifice and equilibrium. Then you have I think it's Dallas D the gate of the equilibrium of the universe. Note d the highest reciprocal path. There you got HH. The mother is the daughter, and the daughter is the mother.
Speaker 2: They have VV. The son is but the son s o N.
Speaker 4: These two letters show the true doctrine of initiation as given in Libra four eighteen, opposed to Protestant exoterroriism. He got zin I like the zagnules of Zin. The answer of the oracles is always death. All right, Then there's a Chith, the chariot of the secret of the universe. There's Tith she who rules the secret force of the universe.
Speaker 2: Iv D. The secret of the Gate of Initiation KP in the Whirlings is war.
Speaker 4: Jus might be lamented l MD by equilibrium and self sacrifice.
Speaker 2: The gate no no i am.
Speaker 4: The secret is hidden between the waters that are above and the waters that are beneath symbol the art containing the secret of life born upon the bosom of the deluge beneath the clouds ENVM and the end initiation is guarded on both sides by death SMK self control and self sacrifice governed the wheel.
Speaker 2: See what are they talking about? Self sacrifice is actually like sacrificing yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, I think in Crawley's context, he would be talking about dedication and the time spent like he was. He was a literalist when it came to self sacrifice. The time you spent, the blood you spent, all of that stuff is else sacrifice.
Speaker 4: And then, well, the reason I'm saying that is because we've even mentioned death a few times. And then again in the next line O I N the secret of generation is death. Like maybe maybe he's trying to tell you that there's fucking death involved.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: pH he was a big fan of going over the barrier again. Yeah, he's talking about the gateway, the balance of the universe.
Speaker 4: And then you have pH the fortress of the most high note, p the lowest reciprocal path. And then t Z d I Z in the star is the gate of the sanctuary. Q VP illusionary is the initiation of disorder. Disorder. You have a r I s H was interesting, but he had Rush liber rash Ri s H in the sun Osiris is the secret of the spirit. And for people who don't know Rush, his liber Rush was actually prayers to the sun four times a day.
Speaker 2: Then you have Shint. Resurrection is hidden in death TV.
Speaker 4: The universe is the hexagram. One thing I just want to throw out there and like this is like fucking a hot topic or maybe that anymore. But some people might take like, I don't know, like it's still stupid about it. George Floyd, I do think that whole situation was a total occult symbolism, and I do question and I'm not trying to get real specific, ye, but if you happen to watch the video, it's more of his shin on his.
Speaker 2: Neck than his knee.
Speaker 4: And I've even wondered if that was something to go along with that, you know what, the guy who's got his hand in his pocket, the whole fucking thing, you know, it's just a lot of weird shit, you know, and the plus the tattoo and all the fucking, I don't know, very weird just to throw that.
Speaker 1: How many times did they tell you to bow in these ceremonies?
Speaker 2: Oh that I was in the oto with or in this.
Speaker 1: All of them, All of these different initiations require some sort of bow. Like you look at the Freemasons. You've got a bow, that's what you got the blindfold on and the thing against your neck. It's all about being down on your knees.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, nice, And we built it at the same time. All right, all right over that truly there is no end to this wondrous science. And when the skeptic sneers, with all these methods, one ought to be able to make everything out of nothing.
Speaker 2: That's funny. I was just saying that to you earlier.
Speaker 4: I was like, when people use twenty siphons at a time, you're gonna fucking find something. But you know, maybe the cabalist smiles back to sublime retort. With these methods, one did make everything out of nothing.
Speaker 2: To the imaginary.
Speaker 4: Besides these, there is still one more method, a method of some little importance to students of the siphra.
Speaker 2: Does northa I don't even know. Namely, the analogy is drawn from the shapes of letters. See I have thought that myself too. These are often interesting enough. What the fuck letter is that?
Speaker 1: That's a I think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Olah, for example, is a between whatever the fuck those two little things are making twenty six.
Speaker 2: Ain and yod Yeah, thus fuck.
Speaker 4: I don't know whatever that those things are now my life twenty six equals.
Speaker 1: That's your hay about heart. They spell it backwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, that's right. Yeah equals aliph one therefore Jehovah is one.
Speaker 4: But it would be as pertinent to continue twenty six equals two times thirteen, and thirteen equals a cod and one, and therefore Jehovah is two. Then this is an absurdity, yes, but it is also an arcade. Yes, but it's also an arcanum.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. That's the name of like Baker's Yeah, this guy was me bigg into Nobles. I gotta bust this bulls about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was getting them on my show. He was asking like after He's like, oh, I've got to like after three o'clock. I was like, you know, because I know he's a Mason too. I was like, all right, we'll do it at three thirty. To keep to thirty three for you was a learning.
Speaker 1: You know what you can do to fuck with him? You take you take all of Crowley's letters, right, you take all of his little letter combination code that we just went through, write those down, and then when he says anything with those letters in combinations.
Speaker 2: I went down and the guys very small motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: Won't I'm not you know, I'm not actually I'm not hitting on him. I just you know, wouldn't doubt it. Uh, how wonderful is the kabala? How great is its secret? How great is its security from the profane? How splendid its secrets to the initiate?
Speaker 2: Verily and amen?
Speaker 4: Yet here we are at the old dilemma that one must know truth before one can, really I want, before one can rely upon.
Speaker 2: The Kabbalah to show truth. That's interesting.
Speaker 4: That's like when I say, I think at tongs you need to have a magical experience, actually understand everything.
Speaker 2: Well, ortistand more. Not everything, but more.
Speaker 4: Like the immortal burglar. Bill wouldn't hurt a baby. He's a pal as you can trust. He's all right when you're no.
Speaker 2: I'm. He's all right when you're no. I'm. He's all right when you're known. I'm, but you've got to know I'm fussed. Like I literally had no idea what the fuck that just said?
Speaker 1: Have no clue.
Speaker 4: He's all right when y e r no, I'm, but you've got to know I'm fussed. I guess maybe I'm just saying it wrong. He's all right when you're.
Speaker 2: Alright. I'm just saying it. Retaught it, but it still makes no sense.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: So those who have committed themselves to academic study of its mysteries, have found but a dry stick. Those who have understood favored of God have found therein Aaron's rod that budded the staff of life itself. Yeah, the venerable linglam of Mahasiva. It is for us to trace the researchers, the researchers of Fred or p in the Kabbalah, to show how from this storehouse of child's puzzles, of contradictions and and incongruities, of paradoxes and trivialities, he discovered the very canon of truth, the authentic key of the temple, the word of that mighty combination which unlocks the treasure chamber of the King. And this following is the manuscript which he has left for our instruction. Actually, if you want me, we could leave it there before we go into the next ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, yeah, hell yeah. He talked himself up really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, Like I pretty much sucked his own dick right there at the end.
Speaker 1: So we're on page forty three.
Speaker 4: Oh we write that down page forty three. Uh, tell you the truth of the most part too. I mean, maybe I might jinx myself here, But except for some stuff, I think going forward, at least for me, uh, it should be ten times easier to pronounce it. It'll make more sense as we go across the fucking chart. I think, you know so.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, I think what he's doing here is he's dropped all the keys in the beginning part of the book.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think there's so much fucking crazy, deep shit in there. I would even wonder if some of it, like the shit that doesn't sound like it makes sense, is that cipher?
Speaker 1: Right, That's what I'm saying. So he's dropped all the information that you can use to decode the rest of the book. And so now he's getting into it. So now these are the ciphers. He was talking about the rod of Aaron. He was talking about the Shiva's lingom, right, and he's equating these two things as the same thing. And so he's obviously making sort of a reference to like the number one or something like that. Anyways, I see, I see different codes that he could be alluding to. But it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but some of it.
Speaker 1: It's it's not supposed to make sense because it's got a different meaning that you know, he's trying to him fist into a single paragraph. But anyways, that was fun.
Speaker 2: Heh yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Any last thoughts, I'm trying to think of anything else to promote for the show or anything coming up. Oh yeah, I don't exactly. I'll mention it now. It's so fucking oh wait, maybe I do have it. Yeah, I got the yeadres. Yeah, January thirty first, the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 2: We'll have a table at another event.
Speaker 4: We had Natalie Schmerman on a few times twice, and the second time she came on, she was telling us about a movie that they filmed. Whatever, They went out, did investigations and they turned it into a movie. It sounded pretty fucking interesting and the booths was juapidh shit, So I was like, fuck it.
Speaker 2: But it's in Alabama. So January thirty first, at eight fifty seven Main Street. I couldn't tell you where the fuck that is. That's shit my bead.
Speaker 4: When I get more information, I will put it in the show notes.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be called The Vanished para con En premiere. So The Vanished is the movie. There's gonna be a if you go there, I think you do get to see the movie like they're going to show the movie and their speakers, so it should be rather interesting.
Speaker 2: I think I could be wrong. I haven't looked.
Speaker 4: I haven't even looked at the speaker lineup, but I'm assuming if Jessica Jessica Jones we've also had on the show, is also in.
Speaker 2: That movie, I would assume Shaky there as well.
Speaker 4: So I know some people are really into her, Jessica Jones, the cryptid Huntress, so you will have her and Natalie Smearman that I know of so far that will be there, and I think they will also have paranormal speakers as well, so it's not all CRYPTI so, uh yeah, I figured i'd go, you know, show support and get a table so fanmi feels like showing up check it out. I think the tickets are like literally like under twenty dollars too.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, well guys, if you if you don't remember, go back and watch our last interview with Natalie Smaerman.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was bugged out.
Speaker 1: Actually it was wild what she was saying. It is in this movie, So I can't wait to see it myself.
Speaker 2: I know that's what I was like.
Speaker 1: I'll just a great job yeah, yeah, definitely absolutely. Well, all right guys, uh, we'll see you later. Oh. Also, send your emails at the weird, strange, Occult Things that have happened to you to me at Healthless gharant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will read those Thursdays. Don't forget about that. Thank you flower, and we'll see you again next time.
Speaker 2: Later