Speaker 1: Now it's time for the most exciting segment all the radio of its kin.
Speaker 2: In the world of that day.
Speaker 3: All right, what is our dad joke of the day, please.
Speaker 4: Anthony, I heard that by law you need to turn on your headlights when it's raining in Sweden.
Speaker 2: The how am I supposed to know when it's raining in Sweden? Okay?
Speaker 1: That was funny, It was really funny. I can't wait to tell that to my Swedish friend Anna. Okay, what is our word of the day please?
Speaker 2: It's an adjective test.
Speaker 3: What very what's the words?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, not at all?
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: You have tempestuous seas? The waves were all you know up in orbs.
Speaker 1: What is What is a better way to say that tempest?
Speaker 4: Well, the definition of the work of help you used to describe something that is related to or resembles.
Speaker 2: A violent storm.
Speaker 4: There you go, There we go, all synonymous with turbulence or storm.
Speaker 3: That's the word I was looking for. Turbuline two? Okay?
Speaker 1: On average, how many cells does the human body contain?
Speaker 4: Seven?
Speaker 3: You have like a billion bacteria in your gut? Right? Are we counting those brillion?
Speaker 2: I'm going to say by trillion.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say nine hundred and forty billion.
Speaker 2: That's my number. Give us a trillion, Ryan, do you go ahead.
Speaker 1: Scientists have estimated the human body contains between thirty and forty trillion cells. One estimate places the number at thirty seven point two trillions. I was gonna go thirty seven point one, but that seemed you.
Speaker 3: Know, a little low prices right, rules exactly one? Okay, here we go. What is our jeopardy category?
Speaker 2: Please search high and low.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to alternate between the word high and low and then give you a clue that has to do with something high. You'll catch on. Okay, the first one is high. Elevation is also known as this man?
Speaker 3: What is altitude?
Speaker 2: Correct? Low?
Speaker 4: This ten letter word is great if before mimosa is a brunch, not great if if before the pit you've fallen into?
Speaker 3: What read that one more time?
Speaker 2: Hey, the word is low related.
Speaker 4: This letter word is great if before momosa is a brunch, not great if before the pit you've fallen into.
Speaker 2: When you go out for mimosas, what do you hope that they are?
Speaker 3: What is bottom?
Speaker 1: Blow?
Speaker 2: There you go?
Speaker 3: Oh, I should have said my name first.
Speaker 2: Sorry that you didn't know but you're not getting that point. Nope.
Speaker 1: I took a point away from Bend the other day when he didn't put it in the form of a question.
Speaker 3: So I have to live by my own rules.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 4: This next one's high related as an adjective. It's lofty. As a verb, it means to soak like a tea bag.
Speaker 2: Correct. Nice back.
Speaker 4: This word is low related, a good word to describe a pirate's subsurface treasure or dark hollow eyes. Nor Ryan, read it again, a good word to describe a pirate's sub surface treasure or dark hollow eyes.
Speaker 2: It starts with.
Speaker 3: An S stark hollow Mandy, what a sunken Correct?
Speaker 2: What's the score?
Speaker 3: That would be three two zero three? Yahn't I didn't docu, Yeah, because I would.
Speaker 2: Have point taken away.
Speaker 3: I take the point.
Speaker 4: This one's high related, also found on old televisions. It means reaching far into the sky.
Speaker 2: Also ran no no, Michelle Tafoya calls sent a football games. That camera that they use they get that really.
Speaker 3: Cool shots is high definition.
Speaker 1: Dang it ariel oh, arial, duh, We're stupid, Ryan, We should have gotten now had category.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.