Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to the Gimmick. It's been a little bit, but we are here to talk about summer Slam you again. Two episodes Night one reviews happening right now night too, So either you watch live night two or you can, you know, check out the podcast feeds. We got it on the Geek for sweed, we got on the Gimmick feed.
Speaker 2: I'm the Canadian Nightmare trust now and I'm joined by Alexis.
Speaker 1: Punch s Bob's Yeah, man, that's the best working punch of the that's gonna be everyone's finisher in two K twenty six.
Speaker 3: You're a striker and.
Speaker 1: They gotta get her and like Shabbata, that's what they gotta do on the they gotta.
Speaker 2: Get her and Shabata together.
Speaker 1: But and then I'm joined by Punk's a winner in his eyes, David, how's night?
Speaker 4: Oh it's again, it's I'm living the dream. It's eight forty four local time.
Speaker 2: And wow, nice and early.
Speaker 4: Yes, a pair perview. It's done and over with and I will go to sleep at a normal time.
Speaker 1: And even then, I guess it's because there's two nights, right, But I'm always so used to Summer sen being like or four point five. But I guess it is the good thing about the two nights that probably in total will be like six seven hours, but one night's you know, an hour and a half or three and a half hour and.
Speaker 5: It went to nighttime like pretty much for the main event, which was cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, like even it was funny with Jade's entrance.
Speaker 1: They try to turn they did the Undertaker thing where they tried to turn off every single light possible, but it's like, nah, it's.
Speaker 2: Still day time. But yeah, yeah, we're gonna talk about night one.
Speaker 1: We'll probably get a quick because we didn't do a predictions cast, we'll do a quick rundown of the predictions for night two and probably just quickly talk about the scene of promo because that will go in our predictions and just what we thought about that. But David, what do you think about Summer Slam Night one? We get six matches, obviously the rest of the cards Tomorrow made event by punkin Guther. Show started with the Bloodline tag.
Speaker 2: But what do you think about the show overall?
Speaker 4: I think that it was bookend by two incredible matches, but I do feel like there was a definite lull in the middle, and I'm hoping that Night two is a little bit more consistent tonal wise. I think the first two matches were good, then we fell off. Crowd definitely fell off, and then we got hot again with the final.
Speaker 1: Do you said two matches that were booked end? Did you misspeak? Are you saying jelly roll match?
Speaker 2: Like? Really?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Right? Okay? I was like, no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think what happened. I think you said book ended. No, No, I think you guys are right.
Speaker 3: Matches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was bookended by two great matches. You can even throw one more good match at the front, but after that, the entire the middle of it was just a lull. So you had a hot start with that tag match, amazing starting, you had a great ending. I would also say that the the women's tag match was pretty damn exciting. But other than that, yeah, no, that that crowd was dead. Those matches were not hitting, and I'm hoping for a better result with nineteen.
Speaker 2: Stay in School Kids. Stay in School asked what did you think about SummerSlam Night one?
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: Honestly, for me, I thought it was there's some matches that exceeded my expectations.
Speaker 3: I felt like.
Speaker 5: And somewhere it was like everyone was saying it was gonna be bad, and I liked it more than most. Not the Jelly Roll match though, I'll say that, but even though, but it was alright, we'll talk about it. But yeah, obviously the main event was just fantastic, and I thought the ending was like it was where of those things are like it was like everyone's not coming, but at the same time, it was like did you see it coming? So much that it was feeling like like a fantasy booking type thing where it's like, oh, wouldn't it be awesome if it was all fake and he comes out at the end. It was like it was getting to that point where it was like I was so fifty to fifty on if it was gonna happen. But I I overall, I really liked the show, and I'm excited for the next night because I feel like that one also has a lot of potential to really over deliver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like, obviously we're not gonna get in this today because there's a lot to talk about and I think people know our feelings of sudden so so I'm not bringing up because of the situation.
Speaker 2: Bring U because I supposed said about the fantasy.
Speaker 1: Booking this whole coviand tweet up good and help as at Jabbroni's mark without a light that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into shoot Marx and that's It's one of those things where yeah, it's because you talk about so much, is it actually gonna happen or is it just us being fans?
Speaker 2: Well we'll get there because we're gonna start with that after the overalls.
Speaker 1: But I think there was because you never know when it had been a couple of weeks since people have been talking about that. But uh yeah, overall, I'm gonna repeal all of what these guys said. Where the there's for me a match your contender on here? You know I won't barely because we're gonna talk about Gunther and punk, like I guess somehow exceeding my expectations because I put in the Discord'm like, man, we're getting Walter versus see him punk but like Walter, not as much. But I knew we'll get there, just phenomenal match. It exceeded my expectations way more and I had high bar with them. I thought, you know, there's maybe a critique or two I have, but overall.
Speaker 2: The night felt like for me, it felt like one of.
Speaker 1: The better Saturday Night main events, but like above that because I feel like the middle.
Speaker 2: Card, like there's just certain things for Jane Tiffany, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: Think they they I don't know, I don't know, Like it wasn't as good as I thought it was.
Speaker 2: I just feel like there's a lot of even.
Speaker 1: Even the bloodline stuff, like I think a big issue and I do agree with people now when it was laid out the way and now seeing it, I think having three tags on the show was an issue. I think the pacing was off, especially because at first the women's tag was being worked differently, but then they eventually gone in the same like we're building up to a hot tag thing. I thought at first Charlotte and Alex were tagging very quickly back and forth.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, but that thing where I think the three tags that was kind of heavy.
Speaker 1: I think the women's tell match was you know about where it was so yeah, So I'm I'm definitely I think probably the lowest because I didn't enjoy the Bloodline tag as much just because I just I really wish we got the Roman and Braun one on one match. But I don't think anything on here is a fail, which is good. I'm in a tough thing where other than the main event, nothing's like a four out of five, but then nothing's like an all time.
Speaker 2: Are really bad.
Speaker 1: So I think it's just kind of like a middle a like kind of fine. Didn't over eXeem my expectations for the night, hoping Night two is much better, but yeah, this just felt like just you know, at all right tonight, Like it felt like a almost like raw Netflix premiere where it's like that was just more about the event, and that's what this was, especially with someone like Man. I said this in the discord. I hated that opening package. It's all both the moments and how you react and what happens, like, oh my god, like I hate I just when I saw Logan Paul frog splash Jeli roll through a table, like they just made the spot so they could put that on TikTok because somebody will be scrolling like Logan Paul did, what did Jelly rolls? I hated that stuff, So the old man in me was like this isn't my wrestling, but as the night ended strongly, we'll talk with the cash and because that has lots of variations, but we'll just go there now.
Speaker 2: We got Seampunk first is Goon there? For me, fantastic match.
Speaker 1: It almost would have been I'm giving like a four point seventy five, it would have been a five. My only issue was I felt like the ending they went really quick to Kuther's bleeding, Punk punches him elbow, GTSGT is over, Like I what I loved about it is this match. This is a Travis match. This is like New Japan g One. You guys got as long as you want.
Speaker 2: This remind me I can't remember the year.
Speaker 3: Like what the exact match time on it was?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sure, what was it? Was it twenty eight minutes?
Speaker 3: It was thirty minutes nineteen seconds?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, g One style g One's thirty one or thirty minute time limits. So for me, it didn't have the same finish, but reminded me of years ago. But Norris Azuki and her Satan of Hash, she had a match for the Icy Belt. It ended completely different because uh Suzuki just beat the shit a ton of.
Speaker 2: Hashee and he tapped out.
Speaker 1: So I'm not saying the ending is the same, but just this like like big brawling group. But also so you know, hot baby face that can wrestle and counter and it's a smart wrestler, has some high flying moves like to me their styles. I would like announce a best of five, you know for the number one contender ship. I love this encounters like I'm somebody you know I named my uh one of my news stars.
Speaker 2: Has heart as the middle name. I'm like punk where I love Brehart.
Speaker 1: Matches like this felt like Brett Hart, like WWF title Round working.
Speaker 2: With Deesel like this was just right up my alley. I loved it.
Speaker 1: And again the two things I love consistencies even though it makes them lose, actually did make him lose here, like with Sammy. With with Jay, he was I don't think he was cocky in the match for the bill up, he was cocky gunthars like kerptinit is. He just like he could win the match, but he just gets too arrogant. Like with Sammy he's like motherfucker her like the wife. And with him he's like what's he do?
Speaker 2: And this is not a call?
Speaker 1: And I like in the god, car, he's getting on the table like walking around, like what are you doing, big guy? Like getting down from there, and then like he said, I suppose we got to all in Blade Joe, but when he was bleeding, I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: But what I loved about it it was like the Ilia match and NX where he tapped up. But what I loved it wasn't like he's a badass. He says.
Speaker 1: When he got back in the ring, he's telling Punk like stop like like don't touch like and Punk just beat him up. So it's not that I like that, just wish it went on like a little a little longer. We got the gut the choked, but just like a little maybe one kick of the GTS and another. But I loved Guther just being like I'm bleeding, please don't touch me.
Speaker 2: And then he lost. He just he lost, and I loved it. We'll get the cash in after, But.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I liked affected with Gunther. You have your wrestlers where they have their weaknesses. They're like, oh, attack Ray Mysterio's knee, or you know other people can the stomach. Now, yeah, they had their week. Gunther's weakness is his arrogance.
Speaker 2: When you're watching the surgeries in my arrogance.
Speaker 4: Cost me so many years, But you know, it's one of those moments of he's steal a badass. It's just once he gets a little bit too arrogant, too cock, then that's when he starts making mistakes. And I think that is a key to keeping Gunther strong even with losing this match and everything that's going to happen in the fallout of this is he doesn't like it was a good, hard hitting match. Like my notes at the end of it just literally say God damn, Like that's just how good of a match this was. I'd go shy of giving it five stars. My initial rating when I wrote it down, I had it at four point twenty five or four point five and so like, and I think that that's fair for it. I did know the cash and was coming out just because again worked myself into a shoot for so long that I've been talking about it, but also because they lingered on the shots of CM punk for so long and then they took forever to do the fireworks and everything else, and then all right, you got the music playing. I'm like, yep, I saw that coming, that they're taking way too long with ending this shit, and it's not like you're ending it with him being hoisted up or anything like that. He's just standing in the ring looking at the championship and you're you're trying to stall for time. So at that point we.
Speaker 3: Just make though.
Speaker 5: Like when Seth walked out on the crutches with the briefcase and they're like, oh, he still has a year to cash in.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, so it's like it's started something like.
Speaker 5: Oh any moment, yeah, and yeah, like when you least expect it.
Speaker 3: So if they got me with that, like when he first walked out, the.
Speaker 1: Only reason I knew what was happening is because seeing Punk is not a knockins and he's literally.
Speaker 5: But I did left because I remember you were saying in the scene of match, you were like, well, Seth's wearing clothes, so obviously he's.
Speaker 3: Not gonna catch its. Believable.
Speaker 5: You were like, I knew he wasn't catching it because he was normal cloth.
Speaker 1: Now retrospective guess, Yeah, when he took out the shirt, I thought for sure he's gonna take all the pants trunk.
Speaker 3: Just normal pants. Yeah, doing his stomp.
Speaker 1: Right, because they didn't even have a mini matchic for some reason, like Punk like ginger like through the world.
Speaker 2: It was like, I think he I think he just slipped. I think his hands were swept, but I think he meant.
Speaker 1: To like try to hit him and miss, but he just like But it worked because it looks like a guy who.
Speaker 2: Is beat up, right, Yeah, you know, And.
Speaker 1: That's why it's like stuff like we'll talk all the time, like with We'll talk about the Roman dive later, But there's that moment in the Taker Shawn Michael's match in twenty five were Undertaker overshoots and the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was Jimmy snook A son who who missed him. He's part of.
Speaker 2: The he was part of the what was that they were the greasers? What were there?
Speaker 1: It was Dominant, Dood and Cherry, but.
Speaker 4: He was Domino and he missed him on the yeah.
Speaker 2: He never worked again for a yeah wow.
Speaker 1: But the thing is with that when it happened, it's a botch, but it made the match better, right, it felt more realistic. So the two moments that is when Punk like dropped the belt to me, it worked. She's like, oh, he's so tired, he can't And early on because I know. I think you've just talked about a couple of times, like you think the atomic move drops like a stupid move because like a DQ.
Speaker 3: But what I liked is clearly am.
Speaker 1: Yeah punk like I missed cue like punk dropped or gu went too fast, but like it made that made the match better because it looked like a legit, like oh my.
Speaker 3: God, it was like a power.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I was so happy Guntha got up right away because it like that's like a that's like on debt, like playing in the crowd for two minutes because he just got right up. But like the way he got dropped, I was like, oh my god, like this guy's his guy's genitals are gonna be on fire.
Speaker 2: But so yeah, you're right about the clothes.
Speaker 1: I just knew because this is what happened after a W that when he did to hear me.
Speaker 2: He's like, Tony want to put the belt?
Speaker 1: I mean I didn't want the belt because he is and seaw Michaels insane thing was O two nvince like, hey, we're putting the We're putting the strap and sewn Sean's like I don't want that, Like I don't want me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to work out shows. I don't want to do all the press tour.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because Punk's still doing lots of press, but there's just certain things you gotta do unless you're you know, or Brock but maybe Punk God, but I just thought Punk as many times just said that's why a couple of weeks ago when he cut that I need the tele prom like, I don't believe the single world you're saying. Man, he just he didn't sell it to me because we know he doesn't want that. So like, I guess there's always a chance you could drop it on a raw Raymustero style on a clash in Paris, but I thought no, once he won that for me, he was a spoiler of Okay, I just I just didn't see them give it, like him or the company being like, hey, Punk are gonna run with it, even though I'm not like completely against it. I said in the discord where this did need some juice because punkin Seth I think was like really losing some steam after Mania, Like it just it was odd that they were kind of waiting around for it. They weren't doing the one on one match, and now this gives a little bit more. I I wish that so I don't think it's wrong, I just do wish we lived in the world where imagine Seth Ron's cashing on Cody Rhoads and then Punk being the champion Raw that's like a fascinating okay, like what's next for both these shows? But now we kind of okay, we're gonna get Punk and seth for like another three months. Like fuck, that can even be the WrestleMania match. At this point, you know, we keep asking what are they gonna do Mania. I know everyone's talking about Sammy. Maybe it is maybe it's Sammy and Cody, I don't know, but like it's gonna be heal Cody after tomorrow, he's gonna turn heel sam But like so that's where for me, I I wish he didn't cash him.
Speaker 2: But we got this and uh, you know.
Speaker 5: Hopefully Mikey posted a video oh watching watching.
Speaker 3: Yeah though yet their kid, which for weeks.
Speaker 2: This is the other thing for me. I think what happened was.
Speaker 1: Because we all thought this was a pro because we'll we mean, I suppose were to before you got in the room, David there where you know, Dave Meltzer not not David here He and John Paul got a lot of heat because what happened.
Speaker 2: Was the Saturday nights.
Speaker 1: May then think happened and cess injury right, and so for like a day.
Speaker 5: Technically different stories because I think the one that I forget who's was too but someone was told before the injury they're gonna do an injury angle, I think. And then I think it was Dave who's told. But after so it happened and someone told him like, oh, it's some work. So it was like, well, i'll see, if you got told before and then it happens, you have like a crazy coincidence or it's true. But if you get told after it's a work, it's like, well that could just be someone like lying of that.
Speaker 2: Fuck. I sure hope Fightful didn't report that Seth's hurt or SRS is.
Speaker 1: Gonna go crazy on his fucking Twitter if he'll be like, you're a terrible reporter. He was a great reporter. I just like always say, calm down, man, leave Twitter alone. But that's the thing where my only change up for this would have been is they should have, in my opinion, had the tag match with Seth or with Roman J booked against Seth and Braun and done the injury thing like closer to SummerSlam, because what happened was that came out and then when Seth's like, yeah, I'm just waiting on MRI, Everyone's like, that's.
Speaker 2: Not how that worked.
Speaker 1: Like we've it's been for like three and a half weeks and you haven't got to diagnosi this like, so I think that's the only thing I would have changed. If they're trying to do the whole workshoot, brother, I know they're gonna do the whole people are gonna be like they lied to their talent.
Speaker 2: That's not for me to decide.
Speaker 1: If someone if there's a wrestler back there that feels hey like and they I suppose.
Speaker 2: To know about this too. But David I were around WCW.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of wrestlers that hated Bischoff and Russo doing the whole like work in the Boys, and they got lots of resentment. And I'm not gonna I'm not a wrestler. So if a wrestler is legitimate about that, I get it. If they're not, they just think that's the business, I get it. But that's the only thing I would have change. Is made it look like Seth was busy at SummerSlam and had that la night like match on a raw like two weeks before, and then it's like, oh, is he easy? We had too much time to know that he wasn't actually injured. Now and like you said, with Becky even posting that video, we knew, okay, you're not posting video of him the crutches, and like we knew, we knew it was a word.
Speaker 2: That's my only critique is they should have done it closer to SummerSlam.
Speaker 4: If it was a situation where someone's program got messed up by this entry angle, I could understand the boys being upset. That's the thing that Russo and them used to do. They would mess around with someone's angle where they would pull them at the line minute. If Punk and Gunther have known since this fake injury happened that this was the result, this is what we're leading to, then it affects no one but them, then I'm okay with it because it's been a fun ride as a fan speculating is he isn't he?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 4: Yes, Like I'm currently going through an injury right now, I'm not wearing my brace just because we're live, but like I have a tear in my shoulder that's going to need surgery. Like so I'm sitting here thinking about myself like oh nope. They're like, well, he hasn't got a diagnosis yet. I'm like, yeah, American healthcare system sucks. I've had to go through three different scans.
Speaker 1: It's like people will be like Finnbalo or wrestle on Summer Slam Sun and then Monday be like I'm giving the title up like like we've seen like remember even Daniel Brian Danielson said like you were retiring because Vince is like you got to retire tonight and then after the doctor's like you didn't have to retire, Like why'd you do that? Like notorious for rushing people out to announce injury.
Speaker 5: And it's also to like that Raw after Sury Knight's main event was in Birmingham, Alabama, where like.
Speaker 3: They has like their medical facilities.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like they literally like that's where they send people to get like the diagnosis, and Hayman's like, yeah, I just don't know, we need more timeime to figures.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, So like yeah that they probably had to go and get the X ray that they knew they didn't need, because that's the only way that they would have proved the MRI. I'm sitting here going through the whole mickle like it could and then the other half, and he's like, nah, man, he's worked nice. He's gonna throw those crutches away and.
Speaker 5: He's done, like like the live one that was like the second match on Raw, and like by the end of the show they had like the full diagnosis and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's out for four six months. Maybe you know, like that's the thing, but yeah, And that's where it'll be interesting to fall because even s RS is reporting that they even work producers of medics when the angle started, So like these fucking formats doing their job, Like, oh does it hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the worst, man, it really hurts.
Speaker 1: But again, I like if you well, and I could see those people being legitimad like the medics are, like you're looking at the town.
Speaker 2: Again, that's not for me. It's not my job. I don't work that.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not gonna get the internet tweet about how Triple H is evil.
Speaker 2: For booking a fake injurying.
Speaker 1: Like there's other stuff there's other stuff Triple Ah's been doing this week that I would be tweeting about. But it's like, you know, I let them do their thing and watch this for entertainment, but like it's it's gonna be. I cannot wait because even Drew a couple of weeks agoing maybe he's working too, but remember on Logan Paul, he said like, oh, if that's if they're like working us, Like that's really shitty and like I'm paraphrase, but he's like, that's the lame way to do it.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be. It's gonna be very interesting. We're in this weird wait.
Speaker 3: I also just looked it up with Drew.
Speaker 5: Technically he was the world Have You a Champion for thirty seconds longer than seeing funk.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I hope he has to bring that up at some point, you know.
Speaker 4: So now does Triple A show up at the press conference and go it's a swerve, bro, Well, that's time.
Speaker 5: I think at the press conference, like they showed the graphic of who's there and he wasn't there.
Speaker 1: That's smart, yeah, because that's and that's the thing now where you're gonna get some stuff.
Speaker 2: But I will, like I think most of us did. But now Harmerson, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Keep you gotta treat the WWE press conference as complete k fave because remember that's where Triple H said, like, oh yeah, Stef's heard it's not looking good.
Speaker 2: He said that the presser where lots of times when Triple H is on there.
Speaker 3: He doesn't really know about it, right, you did, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So that that's the only thing is if they're gonna do this again in the future, I'm not completely opposed.
Speaker 2: Just like, just tighten a few things up.
Speaker 1: I think this the windows span and stuff like that, like because now people will be uh expecting and everything. But yeah, and aspects we want to ramp. But what did you say it a little bit open? What do you feel with the actual match before the cash in there?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I really love that.
Speaker 5: I have to think I have to watch it to give it like the five stars, but like my criteria for it of just like having like that that feeling there to get it to five stars was definitely there, like when you had like gun the bleeding there and you know he hits the first GTS and he's still standing up on like that.
Speaker 3: That's that's the.
Speaker 5: We got good writing and hype moments in or Yeah. I was like, this is the good stuff right here. And yeah, it was an awesome match, I said in the discord. And it didn't go fully that way, but it was close to doing the Aja Snea match where they never left the ring. They they almost did it, but with what they did outside the ring for the bleating spot, I think it was worth it. But yeah, just an awesome match, Like I like the whole idea of it being like, oh, yes, to dodge the chops to win, and he like did it for like the first five minutes. He's just gonna destroyed it by these jobs.
Speaker 1: And then we got punk bleed on the chest. That's always the best when like someone's bleeding on the chest and it's like okay, so but yeah, I have to think about it because it might I'll probably rewatch at some point. I could get to the five strikes. I just thought the ending was little worse. At the same time, maybe that works better win.
Speaker 5: Like it was almost like the the idea with the blood and he was selling it that way.
Speaker 3: It was almost like like if he got missed it, like he was.
Speaker 5: Blinded like by his own blood. It was I kind of got why they went to it quickly. Still they kept that idea of like it was sort of like not like a cheating way, but it was like it sort of like protects them in that same way of like, oh he was like pretty much blinded in.
Speaker 3: This yeah, last secret and even in a real world tech going with.
Speaker 5: Like well he was all bleeding and they're saying he's blinded, but he's still like for.
Speaker 3: Like ten more minutes, poor bear It.
Speaker 2: He's like he's blind, he can't see.
Speaker 1: And then they smashed it to like Gunther's eyes wide open like staring at you at the viewer.
Speaker 2: I like, oh, they just screwed bear It over. But like it almost works the same way.
Speaker 1: Too, like the UFC when someone like gets like punched and you can tell the little days and then the other punch, like the other fire just goes on them and it's just a quick finish. So yeah, I might, I might come around, Like I said, I want to watch it again, just because I thought they're gonna go I was just surprised by that. But yeah, they got going through it two gts's and yeah, we're gonna see because Punk beat him clean as a sheet. There's no chitnry. They didn't do the whole you know, because even though seem Punk got to be world champion again, Seth took it away. And that's another reason I thought Punk was losing, because I felt like Punk was legitimly taking it all in because I think he knows, like he ain't ever win a world title ever, Like I won't say ever again because injuries always happen, and sometimes hey, who go through the title one quickly for a couple of weeks, right, But yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 2: So what do we got? We got class in Paris.
Speaker 1: We know, we got Stephanie versus No.
Speaker 5: I thought you were naming like the next the plis you're talking the next one is clam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we know, and I assume we're gonna go back to five match. I'm just trying to figure out when they're gonna do Seth and Punk, But.
Speaker 5: I just think they're supposedly taking time off due to like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so hopefully, I mean they can build this all the way up to WrestleMania and get his his new reward for actually showing up to uh the whole cogn tributes if they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why, Like here's the other one brother, but like, if I'm gonna be so pissed if they have Punk win the Rumble and him and Seth made him a WrestleMania, why didn't they like they just held off on it. They should have just let the lady Ria you should have got last year. And I don't think so. I do agree that, I still think. I still think the vision is Sammy. They even talked about again tonight, right and the Karencross.
Speaker 5: The whole point of the Cross thing was like if you lose, you're never gonna be world champion.
Speaker 3: And if you win, I was wrong and You're gonna be the world champion.
Speaker 5: And Sammy just like squashed him five minutes and he did, We're done.
Speaker 2: So it's like yeah, and then like.
Speaker 3: He could even like maybe he like.
Speaker 5: Challenges like pretty quick say it like a clash in Paris and loses and it's like something like that or like Sammy or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh really, so you're you're not You're not on board potentially anymore of the I thought you were all boord.
Speaker 2: Sammy win the Rumble.
Speaker 3: I do mean that.
Speaker 5: I mean, like he loses like the title match like right away to like win the Rumble later on.
Speaker 1: The only reason I'd say no is because didn't because I think I had an issue with this story. Well, but then remember, didn't they have if Sammy lose the Seth like a couple of months or no is Braun right, No, they fucked him up and bron beat him, right, I remember, because I was just like, yeah, I yeah, I'm just trying to think when they would do Punk because now we're gonna get Seth and Cody, which I can't wait. That's why I want Seth on SmackDown, and we'll talk about Cody a bit later tonight or tomorrow.
Speaker 2: But I'm just trying to think you.
Speaker 1: Got Clash because it's Clash, and then the Crown Jewel right after that.
Speaker 3: So and then already Survivor series.
Speaker 1: Which that'll be war Games with ces Crewe and then like, in my personal opinion, I would rather than just do punkin Seth and Clash and blow it off, like I don't want to wait till January to get this, Like I already felt like they're wait unless this is the fucking Mania match. If this is the MANI match, then I guess they can really spread. But if it's not the Mania match to me, I would rather do this like Hot. I didn't watch the presser, but I guess see Punk shows up at the conference like he's all or pissed or something like I think all in k fabe and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But I feel like now with with Seth and Punk, the next match has to be like a hell in a sal or something like that. True, the third match for the title.
Speaker 2: Like technically it's a fourth match now.
Speaker 1: Sets up to Yeah, the cash Now, technically that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I did give you points for for Maine events in summer slap.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely Seth Seth waited there. But yeah, that's my opinion.
Speaker 2: I think it.
Speaker 1: I would have a dude to clash and then you blow it off. You got Seth and Cody and then he got war Games, and then Seth can have a hot challenger for Rumble whoever that is. I just I don't want to wait around too long because I think that happened. And oh well Roman right, like Roman could be one of those.
Speaker 5: Roman Seth and like Saudi at the Rumble, that's the that's definitely could.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you definitely could. So yeah, lots of lots of options there. Yeah, like we said Gunter, He's gonna be going for a little bit, and then yeah, all I ask for Seth because I've seen a lot of people pooh pooing it and like people have been liking brom War. I just think I'm still down for him to cut his two thousand and three Triple A heel promo is just a few and far betweens. And we had like that three week stretch of Raw where it was him every time. I was like, oh man, you're gonna tire out people quick.
Speaker 2: And I like Seth a lot.
Speaker 3: So I'm finally he's gone, like forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh tomorrow, He's gonna do it now.
Speaker 1: He's doing an iron Man promo tomorrow. My my own my hope would be.
Speaker 3: IFNK is there, Yeah, he starts doing.
Speaker 2: It right away. Yeah, that's what I do. Kind of what they would do is Sena and Cody there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, any other thoughts on the world title scene, guth Rowlands, Punk, anything.
Speaker 4: I am excited. I do like Seth Rowlins as much as I'm sad that Punk is not carrying the bill. I do like Seth Rawlins as champion, either heel or face. Seth Rowins as champ is just fun and I mean they just came out at the post show and all he did was walk around. They pushed papers around, They messed with everyone who's on the panel except for Biggie. Paul Hayman gave him a little acknowledgement to Biggie and was like, yeah, no, we can mess with the ties and throw the papers at everyone else. Paul Rosenberg's getting stuff thrown at him, Joe Testatory, everything else. It's like, we don't leave Big E alone. But they taunted the crowd and he just came out, did his little maniacal laughed and then they walked off. So I do think that Monday is going to be the big fun promo from him, and I'm excited to see what he says.
Speaker 1: There you Golkes, Rollin's a six time world champion. I was just wondering what he is Tyle Ring was at, but there you go. You know, Moxley lost his title last month. Another Shield member back on top. Shield always fucking run in this organization.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not one of them, is the other one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's something that's like since the creation of the Shield, they have like a combined like fifteen type yeahs or something like that or sixteen EASi.
Speaker 1: Like I know people always gonna say what's the most important group NWODX like like I'm not gonna argue against that, but like I could make a case for SHIELD just for like their impact on the entire business, like like both like both these two Moxley and aw was a huge boost.
Speaker 2: And yeah he's he's one of.
Speaker 1: The ace and so it's kind of crazy how yeah that happened, you know.
Speaker 4: I agree with that for the simple fact that nWo was created by people who were established stars. They brought in smart people and they book them up top too, but those main people were there and they stayed there where Yeh Seth Rollins had you know, success and ring of Honor and things like that, and John Moxley was successful in the Independence but there they were built up by this and the long term successes they've been riding since then, longest reigning champions, John Moxley's success, Oli ready w Seth rollins success. Like you can really say that they are the most successful and they haven't done with the exception of a couple of one offs here and they're like the Kurt Angles situation or triple h being an honorary member the Shield. But the exception of a couple of things, they haven't muddied the water with. You know, your Virgil is a part of the nWo.
Speaker 2: Yes there, Curtingle was in the Shield for one night.
Speaker 4: Crdingle was and yeah, you don't have fifteen versions of this supergroup. So no, I would definitely say that they this should go down as one of the most influential stables.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, there we go. Here's another point, seeing Punk's the first ever person to win the w AW World title after winning the AW title.
Speaker 4: So there we go at the post show.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go. You know, we've got a lot of questions, but this is what we do.
Speaker 1: But no, I all and A'll going through and Punk man like again punk whatever. I had some issues that happened last time we saw, like all that stuff that sucked as a lifer is Punk but bell to Bell and problems. Why I still want the best and goother is you know all we talked about were always won the best. So these two that was by just worry that them to together. I was gonna overhype myself, but they just delivered it. Man, just like what a what a piece of it. And even then too that I thought they crowded sometimes. This wasn't like completely their match in the middle near the end they got into but I felt like they were like they were almost like why are they still wrestling? Like that, like why they still wrestling? But I was like, no, keep doing the hole. It's like counting a sharpshooter into a sharpshoot, like all this stuff, Like, yeah, just great stuff. So hopefully they run this back again one day, just yeah out saying stuff Like I said, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If what's my match year, but it's in that in my list on Dropkicked.
Speaker 1: I'm putting it on that list right now to talk about when get the end of the year.
Speaker 2: So uh let's see.
Speaker 1: Know now we'll go back to the beginning the show and we'll tie it in a bit with Seth scroop Yad the Bloodline tag you Jam Romean versus Bronson. Braun thought it was fun, had some good spots. I just thought it was like I just feel like you we could have sat here for thirty minutes and like, but we could have been producers on this match, Like I feel like we would have we.
Speaker 2: Could have told you what was going to happen.
Speaker 1: Uh some really cool spots with Roman doing the dive, who has not done that dive in a long time.
Speaker 2: Like I love the visual. Undertaker was my arrest as a kid of like a six foot dude jumping over the top rope is.
Speaker 1: Such a cool visual. So I love when Roman did it. I love what I Undertaker it. But Roan has done well and then Bronson almost fucking eight shit too.
Speaker 2: But sometimes was this was fun?
Speaker 1: But for me, it's like a like a fun like three point twenty five, Like this is for the hype. This is get the crowd going, people like Roman. Now Roman's gonna fight do street fighter and be gone.
Speaker 2: To the fucking rumble. But I thought this was like a honestly good way to open the show because people like these characters.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, it was a fun match. I do think that uh Jay's entrance took too long again and that's all he's Wow. Man, after watching them TV unrill and him talking about you know, being gassed.
Speaker 1: Generation's ultimate, you know what, I take that back. He asked me, who could you compare him to? Also, he's on that to air, but he's this generation's Ultimate Warrior, because Ultimate Warrior that music would hit their people get hyped, but he would be gassed when the map wouldn't start, and they're like all these people, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, the long and then he doubled it and while Broman's just like all right, man whatever, like lots of dives, lots of high risk action. I put in the discord that I don't want to be the producer who had to explain this, like these are the beasts that we're doing, look out for this, and Bruce Pritchard's is probably like you could have cut this, you could have cut that. And then again, like I put in the discord, like my note saying Roman taking the spear, only for Ja to give a shittier.
Speaker 1: Spear and he's.
Speaker 2: In a match with Roman and brawnis around spears.
Speaker 1: Just because I've never seen this video for sums espos Seth Writers video.
Speaker 2: I've never seen this edit of I've never seen this. Oh my god, I get ready. You're gonna have your eight months you know the Romans. Oh my god, that's good stuff. Yeah, I go look at that. Yeah, I get ready.
Speaker 1: You got keeping us like till Mania the minimum, you know.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so with everyone's saying that Braun should be the only one doing the spear, I I don't agree with that.
Speaker 3: Leave it.
Speaker 4: Roman should still be able to do it, and you know, bust it out with some other things.
Speaker 2: But yeah, j should be the only one not doing the spear.
Speaker 4: That should be with the worst spear, the worst spear, And I'm just like, ah, I.
Speaker 3: Think Jimmy's is worse. He busted it out once on SmackDown.
Speaker 5: It's just like it was like like pretty much just like headbutted in the chest, just like Dove straightforward.
Speaker 4: So yeah, other than that, the match was good. I for a moment thought when Bronson Reid was up on the top rope and Roman goes and gives them the Superman punch. I thought for sure Bronson was gonna fall to the outside off the top rope and I was like, oh my god, is he about to do like this incredible spot? And then no, he just slowly climbs himself back down anything.
Speaker 2: And then I just came back from a broken ankle. I'm not I'm not taking that.
Speaker 5: They always tease like ronson every match, always teases like a crazy spot.
Speaker 3: That they like, don't like.
Speaker 5: There was not one where they like cleared the table and puts on the table and he went up to the to the top turn buckle like he was about to like do a tsunami like off the post through the NOS table like they always tease like something, and they even did like well he did the suicide time.
Speaker 3: I think it was like in the J match, like he went to do it.
Speaker 5: And then like stopped like oh, like okay, obviously he's not gonna do it, and then.
Speaker 3: This match he actually did it.
Speaker 1: So that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that again it was fun match, fun spots, and I think that it was a great way to uh kick off the match. I did like in the post press conference, Ja was wearing the shirt instead of the OTC it said y TC and just said yeap between the Y and the T that I actually like that shirt. And then somebody behind them had a sign that said uh O T Y and I was like yeah. I was like, they're gonna just people are gonna run wild with these names for them.
Speaker 2: This is like fetch anytime I shot any anything that's not.
Speaker 3: The O T C.
Speaker 1: I hate the O T C one, the Y t C. Stop doing this, the Y T come back.
Speaker 3: I'm the street Fighter with like y TC or something like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just O t C Alpha V three and all the other street Fighter just leave it.
Speaker 2: Just leave. It's a good design chase, the color scheme.
Speaker 4: But what I'm like, man that I was like that they're really trying with this combining the O T one stuff, trying to make OTC happen, and two combining it with the YEAT.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, oh man, yeah, thoughts and say here.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: I did feel like it was a bit too long, like it felt like sometimes they had been working.
Speaker 3: Over j for like ten minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there were some fun spots, obviously all the stuff you mentioned with Roman and honestly having Braun and Roman in there together was fun and uh yeah, I enjoyed it. Definitely got the crowd hype at the start of the show. And there was also I don't know if he saw that there was like the bron breaker thing where he was like limping to the back or something, and then I noticed also like, well you can see here he has like they like tape and stuff, So I wonder what's going on there.
Speaker 1: But well, you know, he'll get a diagnosis in about three weeks. You know, no, luckily that he's back out there. I took that as like, maybe he's just not gonna work a couple of weeks, maybe, like if it's something a stinger and stuff.
Speaker 5: So I thought, yeah, maybe just like just like hit his knee too, because on the table or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I like Bronson a lot too, but like Braun, this is to big Braun, even bigger start, even not even before Seth was gone, Like we like to us a little bit feel like Braun is already, which I think something on purpose, getting that kind of Batista vibe of like, oh, I want to see what he does and how he spears somebody again, As I said, Braun breaker the mote maker, right like, he comes there, just does something so.
Speaker 2: And again this match he delivered.
Speaker 1: I like that he got speared through the guard rail this time a little payback and uh yeah, I'll be curiously like in roman storyline, like do they actually find a reason to write him off or does he just disappear?
Speaker 2: Because you would feel.
Speaker 1: Like Roman and Kfe would be like I just took up these two boys. Now I'm gonna go after Seth right like, and he still we haven't got that moment of Roman getting his hands on Paul, like Paul has to take a ooh wah and then spear right, So you know, I would think that would be so I wouldn't mind if like it.
Speaker 3: They did it on the raw after Mania.
Speaker 2: But he got stopped though I thought I thought he was about yeah it's got though. No, yeah, I remember.
Speaker 1: It's like what I said with rihan Don when she hit the whatever the what the rip Tide?
Speaker 2: Like she touched a couple times, but the rip tie was the big bop. That's what has to happen.
Speaker 1: And uh, yeah, I would like it if he came out on raw.
Speaker 2: People would hate this.
Speaker 1: But if he challenged Seth and then they like said, yeah, we're doing the title next night, and then they just destroyed Roman, that's why he's gone for all because if Roman just pimps off it make why do I care what this guy's doing now? Like he should be going on, I'm after Seth, you screwed me over, he took my guy.
Speaker 2: You got a title. I'm gonna take that from you.
Speaker 1: But no, if he's just like whatever, I like, just like, I don't know, find him in a parking lot. At least you know, at least they can do who done it, and even if it was just Seth or even have Seth just come out like the Becky thing and just say yeah, I took him out. I hate Roman. I don't want him around. He's not getting shot this title ever. Neither is Punk and you know, like I just hope it's not. Roman just goes away for three months and then we don't ask anything. But you know, maybe so we want cross chance directed at during the Summsen Press show. You know that's not the next match, but let's talk about that, so, you know what, credit to him. This is the fastest I think I've ever seen carrying a cross move. Still had a reduced like kind of Hashi like in twenty twenty two type of speed, but it's the fastest and I think this was the best match that I've had. That's not saying anything again. This is to be a situation where it's tough because match quality. This is like when I look back at SummerSlam, Like look at SummerSlam two thousand and two, that's like a GM mode. Every match is a five star force like classic, and here we got carrying a cross and Sammy. They like trying their best to have like maybe a three point twenty five or a three point five and it's not even that high for I just think they're trying right, So just feel like I get it's two nights, but at SummerSlam, it's just like I feel like there's so many other towns that could be here.
Speaker 2: But like we talked about, wherever you want to say, Crosses over right, people.
Speaker 5: Chance to say if you look at like the comment sections on on YouTube and Instagram, people are saying like Sammy is bearing him and should be the next top baby face, he should be beating Sina in.
Speaker 3: The main event, Like oh my god, Like those.
Speaker 5: Are like the average like comments are like they're like disgusted why Crosses is not like in the main event of scene in everything.
Speaker 1: And that's why I cannot go the other route because I was there back in the day in twenty whatever it was twenty fourteen when that was don't no no one callupt this out. I'm not saying caring across next Daniel Bryant, but I'm saying that was the same way if they did have no intentions of doing anything with them, but people got behind them and the crowded So I can't look at them and say you shouldn't do anything across.
Speaker 2: I've still said before, if they don't resign them, I think that's a mistake.
Speaker 1: I've said before. Make them a take tin guy, make them a mid card guy. Do something with him, make them like Piper's pitch. Just have him to do a fucking talk show Like Piper half the time didn't even wrestle.
Speaker 2: He just talked and got people over.
Speaker 1: Like Karen Cross is an ass and people like to see him, but I don't know how much we want to see him wrestle. So that's it's a tough thing. But this I said was their best of the trilogy. I guess for me, you know, so, yeah it was a very.
Speaker 2: World Yeah yeah, like it's Red and Moons.
Speaker 5: I think what these matches, it's like they've all had like literally the exact same layout until then they just get like slightly longer each time, like they all like they literally have if you watch the start of all through of these matches, the first five minutes of them, like if you put them side by side, I think they would literally be exactly the same.
Speaker 3: Like it's they do like a couple moves. He says, like oh say it's Sammy. Say Sammy throws him to the outside.
Speaker 5: He does like the like the I'll say moon salt, they like, go to the outside?
Speaker 3: Does it back in?
Speaker 5: Scarlet looks for the pipe and like the first time didn't give it to him, the second time did this time gave it and it didn't work. Like it's literally the start of these matches, and like the overall layout of them have all been literally exactly the same, just going like slightly longer or slightly different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did like when when Scarlett through the pipe of the rain, the crowd is like, oh, even though because I think half of them are done and thought like a Scarlet thought, no, it's a story, which I like, I'm like, hey, and improve your bad right by the crowd was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, Send's gonna this new sexy manager. It's like, no, I'll calm calm down, like watch some wrestling. You know that.
Speaker 4: That was really the only time that the crowd really got inchoed in this match. And I even have my nose, I go. The biggest hit in this entire match was the low blow comment that Cole hit on Wade barred about never being champion like that that was the biggest moment of this match, and I'm like the crowd was. They were dead. It was a paint by numbers match. It seemed like it was going to have a very predictable ending. I felt Sam was going over and yeah, the crowd's chanting for a Canon Cross. I don't feel like this is one of those situations of a Daniel Bryan or even a Zach Ryder where someone got over organically and so they are just punishing them. But I do think that they are missing some sort of opportunity. To your point, Yeah, have him just do backstay segments. Have him be the guy who jumps somebody but never gets his comeupp ins and then he wrestles once every mon or every other month and has the big match and things like that. I mean, he can go. He did it in n XT. But what they're doing with him right now just it's weird. And none of nothing with this is just okay, we're we're pulling this dead dog long. Let's just call it a day.
Speaker 1: They couldn't do right now because I think they're happy with all this Peers. But you know what, he'd be like a perfect general manager because he could be a heel general manager and then whenever you need to blow off, he could wrestle the talent, you know, like they had Airic Bischoff wrestling all the time and he couldn't fucking wrestle. Karen Cross can wrestle better than Bischof. So it's like Cross could be like a perfect authority figure type of character in that sort of way, like especially heel bayface whatever. But you know, and again I don't. He can't, Like I get it, he's over. That man cannot go to AW.
Speaker 2: That man like like he has.
Speaker 3: Not built Seanross I've seen. I've seen in like Mox they got.
Speaker 5: So you know, they have thirty minute blood sport matches in the main event in Dynamite.
Speaker 1: Because the thing is whatever people feel about AW in the creative I would say nine percent that wrestler per that roster.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll say eighty five because I can't account for everybody. R O H.
Speaker 1: I would actually take r H just AW. If you'l wrestle on AW, I'll say ninety percent. Those people in their sleep can give you like a four star if they give them the time and the right opponent, they give you a four star. Cross I don't think he can do that unless you put them with Kenny baygot Omega, Like, if that's not me, that's the.
Speaker 5: Meme of your saying like, oh it worked in NXT with three people say it's like they had to put him with the NXT Avengers to get Adam Cole Carrie CrossFit's always like, oh, this is his best match. It's a five way with him and the other Gargando Adam Gold he done.
Speaker 3: In Calorayah, that's like, oh this is this is a nice three point five from carry across right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like, honestly, if he does, if they don't resign them to me, I think that is kay know, it is weird for someone like again they want people to get over and he's getting over, So to me, it is weird.
Speaker 2: We'll find out. I think he is resigned to me.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any way he's beating Sam's INNA and getting a SummerSlam match. If they're like, eh, nah, you're I think we just had We just discussed the whole thing where they were trying to make us think Seth was actually injured. Karen Cross being like, yeah, I can't talk about that right now, doesn't mean shit.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, I think he's signed.
Speaker 1: I think they're just trying to play it up because that gets more over, right if they if they smartly play it up. The WW doesn't want him, but they like resign him grudgely. That just helps Karen Cross is like an out like that was. I'm not gonna say it's get punk.
Speaker 2: I hate that. I've talked about him comparing to Brian and Punk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but punkin twenty eleven when the half of the contract that got him mega over because it was like, why aren't you signing this white hot town?
Speaker 2: Right? Cross is nowhere near that. But to me, it.
Speaker 1: Will be really weird and I'll have I can't wait for that interview that he would do. But even then I think he would just end up in TENA, which is weird because half the time they work with But I do think they would probably be the best.
Speaker 2: Place for Karen Cross if he does. Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: He showed up next time? Jack, Yeah, what was let's see about this? So seth Tite said seth Rons was playing chess.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone else is playing checkers.
Speaker 1: Right, sure, man, and he comes out, goes through. None of it takes a really way championship. My hat's off, sept rollands, that's the smart way to do business. Not thrilled about the bogus medical reports, but we'll deal with them.
Speaker 2: Know, Oh, okay, he's fame.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's why because the headline tweet words bro because the headline tweet was triple not thrilled about bogus medical reports, Like, oh what is this? No, he's just in k fame Okay, cool hunter, that's good because this is it's conference.
Speaker 3: It's like just like after yeah.
Speaker 5: Like it's like Biggie and like Sam Roberts or something.
Speaker 4: It's it's Biggie Joe Testatory and Rosenberg.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope I hope the same way the aw pressors have been getting good again because Tony's out scared for his life apparently. I hope some fucking reporters has the cajony. It's not like, don't make it a gotch, you just be like because they break k thing all time. Literally, when Johnston had turned heel, they're like, yeah, we call them up on Sunday made this, but like just asking like hey, what, like why did you decide to do it this way? And did you worry about making you know, any bad guys with the towel, right, and that's.
Speaker 4: Esque, especially with this documentary just releasing, Like you've already blown KFA about the water, so now for you to come back with this, oh, this bogus medical Like, dude, we all have just seen on Netflix the inner workings, like just roll into it, like, yeah, you know, we we had this plan. We were going to see how many people we could you know, go over with this and make it work and keep everyone guessing on the is he or isn't he? And here that's how we arrived here. Cool, that makes sense. You wanted to keep the people guessing, wanted to give us entry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can literally just say because like I know t all time hates to be like oh you know, like people bring.
Speaker 2: Us all the time.
Speaker 1: The Blacks of Blissing right, the reports were, Hey, the deal came together like the night before and then when she came to Rumble, Corey Grays was like, oh, dirt sheets, you're all wrong. And then when Alexa Bliss got interviewed, she was like, yeah, like what the dirt sheet said, Like that's how it went down. So like, I know trib like I think he sometimes really hates and the dirt Sheets gets right, But just say, hey, people leak shit all the time. That's why we had to If that's what you should say, we wouldn't have to work our town if someone's not talking to Daver Sean, because we know people talk to David Sean. So that's all I gotta say is we want to keep it a secret if you don't talk as much. I could do that, but I can't, So that's why we did it. So blame your other town. Don't blame me, you know, that's what I would say. And guess what they're not gonna say that, because you're gonna paid multi, you know, hundreds of thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars by the guy.
Speaker 1: There's like, well that sucks, and then they'll go back to work, you know, like but we'll see what the press or happens tomorrow, uh, and then go back into actual order.
Speaker 2: We had the women tag to match.
Speaker 1: I thought this was tons of fun. I'll you know, I was right about the set thing, completely wrong about this. I thought for sure rock Stale were.
Speaker 3: Telling you like lou is not coing, like that's a real injury.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I thought no, No, Here's what I did think she was injured. I just still thought they would keep the title just to do that tension of when she got back.
Speaker 2: But then I guess she's gone for a long long time.
Speaker 1: They just feel like they have no idea what their plans are going to be at that point, which is not a bad thing. She got injured, I get it, But the match itself was good, and they do they've caught fire. It's not the same heat, but it feels very similar to Dale understands like the Team Hell Know, Like Daniel Brian.
Speaker 3: Listen to U two.
Speaker 5: I think it was like it was one of like a Nikki Bella interview, and she was saying, like she told Charlotte and Alexa that reminded them of Team hell knowing that like, yeah, that's what like we're doing pretty.
Speaker 2: Much perfect and that there's nothing like Team Hell.
Speaker 1: No. That's one of the reasons why Daniel Brian became a World champion, because that act got so over and people fell in love with that care And I think this where I could go in for a while, because Charlott's actually getting fucking cheered and she said that article she didn't really want to be a heal anymore for a while. People like this dynamic. I think you could run with us for a while. I would note I would love for this to run with the WrestleMania and have like a legit great woman's team. So when they lose it means something. Not She's like, ah, we're gonna get it to else a Donna alba fire for a month and then lose it back like the run.
Speaker 3: Against like Bailey and be to do like.
Speaker 2: Home pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, swap Alexa for Mona, Like, yeah, this works like I would. I would not be posed barring injury because I really don't see Alexa Bliss like sorry, triple h. He botched the Wyat six. That's it to me. It's not a dead act, but it's not the main act could have been.
Speaker 4: It's not recovering from where is it now has a ceiling?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again some people got injured, so I get that not all his fault, right, but just like what happened the fall up didn't go that route.
Speaker 2: And Charlotte's not She's like going for a real title right now.
Speaker 1: You know, we'll talk about Tiffy later and like the other stuff like tomorrow, but like that's not in the books.
Speaker 2: That's what it's like. If these girls are not doing.
Speaker 1: These women are not doing anything. People like the gimmick. People are enjoying the short character in this fashion. Just make them a dominant tag team. Make them so like when this it matters. That's always been the knockats the woman's tag titles. They rarely get the respect or the time given. If you have talked to your talent like these like these women have them for this until Mania, then then what I wanted at Mania is I don't want Charlotte and Alexa versus six other teams and a fucking brawl.
Speaker 4: For all, Like no, find them crazy six pack challenge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, find some whether it's NXT or team on the main roster. You build that challenge and it's like a main, big time tag team match.
Speaker 4: You know, I would love since you just mentioned that, I would love for them to do something with NXT for someone with an NXC to earn a shot. If they're going to carry this to WrestleMania earn their shot, then that is a perfect time to like put an XT on the main stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was gonna say, yeah, No, I really enjoyed this match.
Speaker 5: I think at the start, the crowd was kind of dead just because they were coming off all the Roman and h type and stuff. But I think by the end they really got into it, especially with some of the nearful Like after after Alexa.
Speaker 3: Hit the what did a picture called the w M D Bunch.
Speaker 5: Instant knocked out Charlotte, I was like, Oh, it's like, oh, she hit Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Now Charlotte's gonna be mad, and like, because I thought the second that's.
Speaker 5: Like for the story, it's like okay, like like Charlotte moved past and showed it's not the same as before, like she could forgive immediately and help them with But like that near fall where she got like Alexa breaks up the fall and Charlotte the very second, the crowd got really into it by the end, And Yeah, I really like the s match, And like you're saying, yeah, I feel like this could be like the Women's tag title run, Like if they really.
Speaker 2: Wanted Babyface version like this.
Speaker 3: Off, you can do it now. Like I feel like teams just like OFF.
Speaker 5: You can rematch this on like a RAH and they'll get plenty more time. You can do this like a twenty minute match on on a raw. You could do honestly, the one everyone talks about that you that everyone wants to see is like them against Ria and EO at some point.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you can do that, honestly.
Speaker 5: Yeah Warriors, that's like a team and they like beat the judgment day like with honestly aj pinn Dom but technically they beat that team.
Speaker 3: So that could be like a future Yeah, that could be like our next Challengers.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing where it's just like to me, like, and nobody's never been this company other than a few times NXT, but you have the women talent, Like that's what I love and they're nowhere that way now.
Speaker 3: But the first your.
Speaker 5: First time the tag titles have ever made a Summer Slam card.
Speaker 1: There, Well yeah with those two years or something like that, two nights though, right, So that is a little bit of a like that helps with it. But that's the thing, like in the first two years of AW the tag titles could made it in a paper and you wouldn't flinking on they were that important, right, And I'm not saying w has to get to that state, but I'd like it, like they could main event like a beat your Pay re view because you have the women's.
Speaker 5: Talent, like like my theory of real event anything in Australia, Like yeah you do that, Yeah against Alexa and Charlotte as like the main event of Crown Jewel and like that could be the main event over a Cody versus Seth Max.
Speaker 2: You know that's going on last for sure.
Speaker 1: Brother, I'm telling you that they're going on They're going on last for sure.
Speaker 2: They're not they're not letting the tag but like they're working.
Speaker 3: They see that the edge and they're like, we're doing NW a forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sad Marks is like check on this match that we did a couple of months ago, you know.
Speaker 1: But but yeah, they just have the talent that they can make those women titles big deals right now, Like no more just throwing together teams. Don't be fucking wasting time with Italian Maxine Topre, like just let Natalia be her fucking natty gimmick and move on, you know.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah with.
Speaker 5: The with the NXT team as well, I feel like all the recent women's tag team champions have defended on NXT at least once in their reign, like Bianca and Jay did it, or Bianca Jay did but they had a match. It wasn't for the titles, I think, but they had a match. Bianca and Naomi had it, the Unholy Union had it. So I feel like at some point they're definitely gonna do an NXT match, and those are usually like on like an NXT like TV special, like that's like the main event.
Speaker 3: They've done it a few times.
Speaker 2: To fucking Zari and Soul. That's what I want make them.
Speaker 3: It definitely happens, especially since they were in the Evolution.
Speaker 1: Match back in main event a fucking NXT show, Like that's what I mean, Like that should main event an XT show. No, Like the titles are as big as you book them, you know. And that's where it's like Charlotte is the rumor. She's getting paid tons of money, so it's like Maker made it and people again we talk about the rum last year. Bliss is always getting these fucking pall ups. People love her, so it's like, you have these are the perfect two people to like breathe some life in there, so well see. But yeah, I thought the match was It was a good match too, and I'm sure they, like you said on Rob run this back, and that's completely fine with me, even if they use like a gimmick for it, like whatever, cool, we'll see what happens and see it happens with Live when she comes back. I guess just kind of play it like you lost my take to will go that route and see what happens. I think the judgment day is just like in like idle mode until she gets back, unfortunately.
Speaker 5: And uh, I mean there's like some like very slight rumors of maybe something with Live, like with like this domin Aj thing, there's like this one person who has been like teasing it's like, oh, something with Lives coming, but it's like I don't really believe it.
Speaker 1: But if she's back, I have no idea why they made them the titles then tonight.
Speaker 2: That would be very odd to me. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: They got a lot to same thing with Dom right, he was getting over his face and they kind of like cooled him down for a little bit.
Speaker 2: So we'll have to see. But let's see. Triple A says, you ain't seen nothing yet, Wait till tomorrow. Don't there. You know they're small, we'll get there. We'll get there. When we talk about Cody Probe.
Speaker 4: If I hear Fiend start playing, I'm turning the TV off.
Speaker 5: What I would love is like I saw someone like fantasy book this like I forgot, sir some of the things like do like a fiend fake out, like just like playing the music.
Speaker 3: And like he doesn't come out, but like just like just the Droll people.
Speaker 4: Now, they probably have to pay too much money for that. At they're not trying to give Travis Scott money like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so we taught do we only have the ones title in the jy Roll match?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Tiffy versus Jaden, then Logan Paul versus jelly Roll was after that.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll talk about joey Roll. I don't know much.
Speaker 1: Just say here, Gabe to me what I says. At one moment, they did some high spots, but they worked a very like raw guest host, like when they had jelly Roll like get fired up by Randy Warren and he walks in, oh shit, Like.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh that's where it's like I I checked out that, like and I didn't think i'd like the match, but yeah, hey good for jolly Roll lost all weight. I don't know. I just said.
Speaker 1: I think it's tough now because we get celebrities and wrestling. But now we're at a situation where you get like people like Bad Bunny and Logan Paul where they go out and like and even Stephen Miller A and w where they're like getting in shape and they're all muscle and they look like, oh okay, at least they can be comparable with Jelly Roll. It's like he's never worked a match. He's like, he doesn't look like a big physical guy.
Speaker 4: Like it's just he he limped out on the post show, like you could tell my man is hurting.
Speaker 3: And you could tell you he was bracing for that.
Speaker 4: For that, oh he braced a minute he got.
Speaker 5: It looks like I like that these tables, like the like super reinforced tables have like some wood like on the side, so like when they break, they just like explode everyone.
Speaker 1: And for me, it's just like when you do this usually put them up against like the Miss, where it's like, yeah, the Miss always looks weak, you know.
Speaker 2: But when he like walked to the Drew, I'm like.
Speaker 5: Like, I know what they think, Like I don't think Drew like pretty much the only move I think he like took her sold from Jelly Roll was like the black.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I just like I walk up and just like I'm already checked out because like I can't like there's no way, like this is like we're I know, we're already in a fake world, but there's just something like a special disbelief. But you know, crowd liked enough, and I'm sure they're happy with all the TikTok videos they made.
Speaker 2: So that's all I say. And I'll say the right people went over there, you go for ones. I'm happy Logan Paul won.
Speaker 3: And I predicted Randy and Jelly Roll.
Speaker 5: But by the time the show is on, it's like, actually, yeah, the heels play win here.
Speaker 2: Change Yeah you said the discord? Yeah so yeah, yeah, David anything take.
Speaker 4: Nothing else but that again. But my notes are as follows. This is actually a match in twenty twenty five. Yeah, I get this star power, but Jelly Roll looks way too sluggish. Logan Paul hits his signature punch, but he hits it to the gut instead of the face. You can see Jelly Roll break for the splash, and I go Logan Paul beats Jelly Roll again. Sentence I'm saying in twenty twenty five while watching wrestling.
Speaker 1: Well saying that and just even though like you got cash, and even just saying like Triple H books seemed punk to win a world titles a fucking fascinating sentence.
Speaker 2: You would tell me ten years and it's like not a.
Speaker 1: Chance, but uh oh yeah, and then uh yeah, finally got Tippy Verus Jade, which is funny. It felt like in the discord our predictions all of us were a bit torn on.
Speaker 5: I was feeling at the same feeling when she was facing Charlotte, like she's just gonna live.
Speaker 2: I just keep it.
Speaker 1: I know what's gonna happen the next time I predicted, you know, and she's gonna lose because I thought.
Speaker 3: I thought I saw it. Post Tho was like, it's like, oh she's tapping out at Mabia. Oh, she's losing to Nia Jacks. She's taking a Jaden.
Speaker 1: It was just like, Okay, I never once thought she anyone thought she's losing to Nia Jacks. You need to reevount. That's like the people that thought Scarlett was dropping the pipe for Sammy and to join them, the like I never like Ni Jack's was lucky to get that there, but.
Speaker 3: That she like beats Bianca clean.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I did see a funny post that had had a picture of Triple H when doing the other thing that he's been doing this weekend, and underneath it said when Triple H saw Jade come out in the Jamaica attire, her plans changed.
Speaker 2: You're losing clean. You're losing clean, yeah, which I liked. I liked the gear Lot, but yeah, no, I thought Jade.
Speaker 1: Was gonna win because again, here's my My point though, was uh Meltzer report this a while back and the Unreal documentary confirmed it.
Speaker 2: They the original plan last year for Jay got injured was for Jade to win the title.
Speaker 1: She was and who knows in the timny thing, but because remember the match was supposed to be jan and apparently the.
Speaker 2: Plan was for her to go over, which yeah, I can't fuck it.
Speaker 1: So that's why I thought it was kind of like they just want to get there. They've been obsessed with it, and it is.
Speaker 5: Its told me that Jade wasn't winning because they had no lie and I think it showed me that they don't trust Jade because they have any live and they have any live pro most the only interactions they had I think we're back stage and if they weren't the.
Speaker 1: Rud couple Runnings, it was like Runnings, like they say.
Speaker 3: The match to like heat up.
Speaker 5: Jade was like she just like squashed Chelsea and like, yeah, like just like a match that like she pretty much just like hit her finish and like no other moves pretty much. So this just told me like and and this match was like they pretty much used the thing they did for Trish Shattists, what's a good match, which I really liked, but it's like, we can't have this go more than like ten minutes. It's like justich explosive, do their moves and get it over and get it over.
Speaker 3: And I did like this match.
Speaker 5: I did think it was really good, but that showed me like they don't like I think they were trying with Jade and they had her in Queen of the Ring and each match people.
Speaker 3: Were like, this wasn't very good, and I think at.
Speaker 5: Some point this year they realized, like Jade is not what they originally wanted her to be.
Speaker 1: Well, and I joked about the discord, but it felt like if people go watch, we're not gonna talk about it in depth here. But the unreal doc and who know, Like again some that they even say like some that's you know, plan shoot.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But even then they have these meetings right and they're like, oh, we just worre like is Jay getting up blown up? Or is he the right guy? And midway there you see this conversation where like, hey, if it doesn't improve, we're gonna have to go the other way, which means gun they're winning. And I feel like, I mean, as an example of like I bet that was probably the real life situation here where it's like if Jay can deliver, I think Tiffany's taking the one, two three. But now it's like we've talked about this before where I'm not saying it's like the crossing. I don't get rid of Jade, like user the bi Chiteg team was a great idea, but like, obviously they can't just keep throwing her tags. I agreed David that maybe now just do a mid card something like that. But there's multiple times through the build up, and I mean the built with King of the Ring and even this match, we're like, what's supposed to be the huge intense spot if you hit your finish and Tiffany gets on the ropes to like two point nine, Jade fucked that up.
Speaker 2: She leaned back to stupid.
Speaker 5: I think she's watched the Jaded in every single match he's won in like the last five matches.
Speaker 3: And I.
Speaker 5: Or just like, does it weird like the Oscar and she's it was like she just like pinned her weird.
Speaker 2: It's like yeah, and to me and thinks just like a nervous thing. She's like, I got to get this right, and it's like, fuck, I didn't get right.
Speaker 1: Like again, I'm not saying never, but I'm saying that she's not ready for this spot.
Speaker 2: And I think they all decide that. And now I'm just very curious, like you, so I'm just very curious what's next.
Speaker 5: Particular feel like could just could just win. Like that's my feeling on the tiffany one, like all these other ones. It's like and I mean she's supposedly coming back like on SmackDown, like this.
Speaker 3: Week is the rumor.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I mean I feel like that's the Paris match, like right away.
Speaker 1: I guess my only thing is like and I know I've I'm always wrong with this stuff because I already booked Shod and Alexai and I'm gonna book Tiffany to hold till Mania.
Speaker 2: But like, my only thing is like everyone's told, everyone told me Menia. That's how I am.
Speaker 5: Along triple Like people only lose their titles that Mania or so are slammed unless like on a random.
Speaker 1: Rock or if you're Jay, if you you know, won the world title, and that's a thing where people are.
Speaker 3: Like the only title changes are like on Raw WrestleMania. No one on SmackDown though, except the women's US title.
Speaker 2: But I guess I don't think you're wrong.
Speaker 1: But if Beyonca versus or she can win, I think my just worry about Beyonca is like unless she's doing a heel term, which I don't think she will.
Speaker 2: I just don't know what they I just don't know now that which I will see his mistake.
Speaker 1: Around Naomi's over on Raw and you could do Beyonca versus Jay heel, but after that, I don't know what much there is for Beyonca to do. So that's why my pitch was hold off for Tiffany beyoncea Tilmnia because I also think that's a big time WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: Because like, like I'm I'm going with the rumors.
Speaker 1: I do think they're gonna do Rihan Stephaniette Mania. I think they're gonna I think they're gonna do that fucking.
Speaker 3: Change so like they do.
Speaker 2: And I like, yeah, it could maybe, I just yeah, they could. I guess I have to see it the next few months ago.
Speaker 1: I could also see that being like at the Rumble or something like that, the cap off that feud. I just feel like triple H because there was that rumor that triple h' is like, oh that's a that's a Mania mattress there. My only other person for Tiffany or Bianca is if they big time, which they will heat up Julia real fast.
Speaker 2: And I mean like Julia doesn't even.
Speaker 1: Lose the US title, like she goes in double champ to either verse Tiffany or Beyonce wrust.
Speaker 5: Like the Charlotte match, like when she got injured like Mania forty yeah, and then this year was like when she was coming back, it was like someone working Bianca right and they're like, no, you're you're working Tiffany at Mania because as supposed to like when she actually like yep, we're doing Mania, We're locking it in and they're like, actually we're we're doing you versus Tiffany.
Speaker 1: No, we all that'd be great too. That one, I'm just more questionable because like said, right.
Speaker 5: It's like you could have, like you could have like the good crowd reaction for Charlotte winning a world title if you do it the right way, you.
Speaker 1: Could you could there there there's there's a way to do it and that But that's where for me, I'm just questioned because if this take, do you think it's hot?
Speaker 2: They could run for that for a while, right, So, like I.
Speaker 1: Said, moving, oh yeah, and again there's so much stuff where the crowd. There's a bunch of which I hate to say it, but between now man and there'll be a bunch of injuries. Right, someone will go down that wasn't supposed to and plans change.
Speaker 2: Right. So I just.
Speaker 1: Feel like the way they got up this is all told you if no injuries.
Speaker 2: I feel like both Stephanie.
Speaker 1: And Julia are in some world title matches. I feel like they got called up like them that match.
Speaker 5: You could do that Stephanie versus Julia at Mania for either like one of the mid cart titles.
Speaker 1: True, you could do the use title or they could even do some gimmick where it's like Tiffany versus Julia versus.
Speaker 2: Like do a way that way.
Speaker 1: I just feel like brought them up clearly, like you know, Julia's doing fucking not much was used till the last week where she finally.
Speaker 5: Was actually really really good because I saw some point out. It's like in a lot of the earlier matches of Julia, like in w they were good, but they were like felt like yeah, either like she was trying to work like like what she kind of thought w W wanted. Where now it's like she's very much just doing like it's like either it's like the Kyrie saying thing that people, it's like she sort of works like it's like you follow me and what what I do, and like Julia's I thought her match was Alena this this week was actually really good and yeah, she was doing her full just like just doing some crazy head moves like someone like her finishers, like if she doesn't like push Selena out on like the Northern Lights boan, like a fraction of a second, she's landed.
Speaker 3: Like straight on her neck.
Speaker 5: But uh, yeah, I do wonder yeah the whole Julia Stephanie I mean supposedly the draft.
Speaker 3: There's a draft happening like super soon.
Speaker 1: May sure that so many people have said that though, because I hear Yeah, the word was like after Summer Slim, but I feel like it was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, it's happening in May. It's happening here, you know, like we've heard it a couple of times.
Speaker 5: The rumor originally was supposed to be the week of like that Suray Knight's main event with Sina and Truth and then they canceled it. But like Triple A was just like, give me the people who I want anyway. So it's like my rock sand and Julia and Stephanie came up like because that was like those are people who are gonna get drafted pretty much.
Speaker 4: And but yes, as long as they don't did like they normally do where they do it a week before Survivor series and then you're like you were on SmackDown a week ago, why team are.
Speaker 2: All, Yeah, yeah, I believe.
Speaker 5: It's actually happening like I assumed, probably before Clash in Paris.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we'll see, we'll see what happened here.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess one more thing. Yeah, Triple H talked about every match of the press or except for Karen Cross or Sammy's ans either Cross is gone or they're doing the overwork, which I think they're I think they're working working.
Speaker 2: But David, you didn't say much on Tiffany and Bianca or Jade.
Speaker 4: Sorry in my notes. Like I said, I think it was a good match. Tiffy didn't get a lot of offense at first, but I mean she showed why she is in that position on the times that she did get to get her moves in. There were some times where Jay did still look like she was kind of getting lost in some maneuvers and things like that, which I think may be another reason why she hasn't won the title yet. I was surprised to see Tiffany win and then win clean, but man, that prettiest moonsalt ever. When she hit that, I was like, oh, oh no, it's done. Like she looks good and I'm I like Tiffy, So yeah, let her keep running with the belt. I'm interested to see where they go with Jay next. He said, drop her down, give her a mid card title, and just let her be that monster person with the mid card title.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I actually didn't say much.
Speaker 5: I kind of go off topic with the match, but actually did really like this this match. I thought it was, like I said, similar to like the formula they use with the Trust Strats match, just like doing all the big moves and all those spots of like Tiffany like she can pull all that off and make it look really good and explosive. And I really enjoyed the match. I thought they they had a match on like smack Down a few.
Speaker 3: Months ago, the c yeah, which I really liked, and I felt like this match improved upon that.
Speaker 5: And I really liked the finish where she was going for like I didn't expect, like they're gonna pull that, Like I didn't know where.
Speaker 2: They were going because they.
Speaker 5: Just like the avalanche jaded and got her like in the post, but then like actually dropped. They did like a huge sunset flip into the prettiest moods all ever and yeah one clean so and like I said, the disc or literally completely undefeated Tiffany's strand in twenty twenty five, like lost no tag team matches, not even a DQ loss at all.
Speaker 2: And again I know that was always a joke.
Speaker 1: They even joked about that, but like she really is like Charlotte like five.
Speaker 2: Seven years ago were Shark. We just have a good match with anybody.
Speaker 1: I think Tiffany is that where just like no matter what, it's never gonna be. I don't think you're ever you know, regardless, like you know, barring injuries, and you're never gonna see like an all time stinker with Tiffany.
Speaker 5: She's like the.
Speaker 3: Is Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think the thing that Tiffany is like it's hert thing. Like she works like very different styles than like what you would think just like looking at her at first glance, I feel like because she does like also she has like the souls and fris like some high flanks of ostly all the power stuff and she can do the striking and like all she she's like just like a mix of everything and yeah, just works with a bunch of different people. And yeah, I'm very interested in the Bianca match. I feel like that would be like a great great match they've had, yeah, think one we know, the ring match or something like that, but it was like I remember it was something like yeah, she like couldn't hit the kyoto or something like that. But I feel like getting it on a p L E especially, I feel it's gonna be great, great match, especially, I feel like those two are a lot similar. I'd say probably more than like a Charlotte and Tiffany comparison. I feel like Tiffany and Bianca are more similar and that's samely like obviously very athletic but can do the power moves and are like extremely quick. I feel like that's gonna be just a great great match.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we'll go over just some quick prediction or is there anything else about the show that we haven't talked about? Okay, so we're just gonna do quick wrap pire predictions because also when people listen to this, the event will be just probably a couple of hours later. But just so we have a record Naomi versus Ria, Ripley versus Sky. Does anyone think Naomi is losing this?
Speaker 2: There's no way of.
Speaker 3: Think so unless like Jade runs up.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but like yeah, no, like I don't think she's losing this.
Speaker 1: I think when we get to our next I don't know, and we will say I'm not sure because August thirty first is the next Poe.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if.
Speaker 1: We probably do review that because then for beIN doors the week before August thirty first, right, it's the week before. Yeah, I think for beIN Doors is like right before Clash of Paris. So I think that'll probably be the next gimmick after these because then we could review both shows. So just you know, because predictions why, it's kind of awkward again timing wise, you know, check out GMO. We do that every month, so look up for that GMO God two and oh you know I'm gonna become that I'm excited for.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess i'll talk about because we might not do a prediction show. I do think Naomi actually has a good chance of losing to Stephanie in Paris.
Speaker 1: I think that's like fifty to fifty for me right now, because like I said, I could see the trajectory of Stephanie winning it and Ria winning the fucking Runbler Chamber, and that's like I just I just can see the YouTube views, the TikTok's already and like we said that, there was a rumor that had a boo put out that Tripleach was telling me like no, I see as a Mania match, Like I see it clear as day of winning that.
Speaker 3: Run back a triple threat with like eo.
Speaker 1: Oh god, don't do some you know what gets.
Speaker 3: Manias, the triple threat mania, you know.
Speaker 1: And that's where I would do the reverse then do beyonda EO and Tiffany. But even then get EO to SmackDown e and Tiffany like do something like that, you know.
Speaker 3: But that's also when they like teased.
Speaker 1: So but yeah, she I think I always least winning this clash of parents. I think that's that's up in the air, that's on the that.
Speaker 5: Will be like a depends on like the Go Home raw who stands.
Speaker 3: Tall for me?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? And I hope they just do like an interview no, like.
Speaker 5: The Jade and Tiffany like there was just like they just said like like I'm winning. Yeah, there's no standing tall or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got Becky versus Lyra. I will say, I was full on board about the story of Lyra winning, but I'm gonna subs is his tricks has worked for me. I'm gonna say Becky's gonna win because I do think Bailey's gonna interfere.
Speaker 2: I will say, if Lyra just.
Speaker 1: Wins and Bailey does not interfere, Bailey is going to aw. I know it sounds like a big jump, but hear O, because that's like you miss many like because they could have easily done Becky versus Bailey one on one first right before they have Lyra just win. If Liar just wins a bat clean as a sheet, no interference by Bailey, then yeah, you're gonna have new Women's aw champion taking champions with Mercedes Mane and Pamela or whatever.
Speaker 2: She's gonna go by like I'm tell like she will. She will like resent it to me.
Speaker 1: I know she canna pay big money, but I'm telling you, but so I think S Pubs has convinced me that I think she is gonna infer.
Speaker 3: Also, does this elevates Lyra to that like going for the main title?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you do that, I want.
Speaker 5: To get like those like Lyren Real iron Eo, Lyreyn Stephanie, Like I feel like Triple just wanting to do these matches now.
Speaker 1: And one thing and talk about Jade one. We all liked about the Bill de Lei's with wrestleming. It was so nice to have just a grudge match on Mania, no title, no nothing like.
Speaker 2: That ladder match whatever.
Speaker 1: So if they can have Bailey and Lyra one of these shows or main event or sance man like an actual good just blood feud without the title. That's great, you know, Like I'm all down for that, Like not every story has to be centered around the title. That's the start of it here. But so we're both on Becky David, where are you?
Speaker 4: I have taken the route of s Bubbs. He has conviensed me if we're wrong tomorrow we'll playing it all on s F. I was not there, but I mean he has sold this storyline like he is match producer himself.
Speaker 1: So and Bailey did do that she after smackdam was like off air did the like it's not fair.
Speaker 2: So, like to me, it's like they're doing like a work.
Speaker 3: Shoot stuff of like social media.
Speaker 5: It's like all these like all these snakes who betrayed me and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, So I'm with you guys. I think there's gonna be some Bailey action in here, and that's that's how we're gonna reach this. And then hey, if they want to start a little blood feed going for a while, I'm okay with that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's tons of people Becky canning fight too for the icy tool, you know. So next we've got Solo Cage Master, so Cola versus Jacob Botu.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe how many people I see predicting Soul is gonna win this. So I'm getting scared because I've seen so many people, but I.
Speaker 4: Jacob off the top of the cage.
Speaker 5: They just make this like as wild as possible, Like I don't want them work in a serious cage match, like I want to see Tongo Lo like doing a four to fifty off this cage like I want like I want to Tongo like tearing off like the entire wall.
Speaker 4: Like going full cane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and all the.
Speaker 5: Jacob fighting like fifteen guys in the ring, you know, Jimmy us comes down like no, that's the spot. They're gonna be all in the ring, like hitting. Jimmy's setting up for Jacob to do the dive off.
Speaker 3: The cage and they all catch him.
Speaker 5: He lands on all of them, Like I don't I don't want this to be like a slow Like I don't want Solo doing Breasthols in this cage like I want.
Speaker 1: Like their last match though, like that that's what we hope their last match would be like a big fight, And it was kind of got that way and near the end though, like the last few mantes was Cray, So I agree with you, that'd be great for me. It's like what Es was saying, like, oh, Liar could lose to go in the main title. I don't think Jacob's there yet in my pages since.
Speaker 5: It's like sort of a face like if Cody wins, Yeah, Like I feel like you because obviously that's the like a match you're definitely gonna want to do, but especially since he's a face right now, but the US.
Speaker 2: Is gonna be a face in twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: No, I mean it's Tody gonna be a fracture mask, you know.
Speaker 5: But then I feel like Jacob, it's like you put the US title on.
Speaker 3: Them, have like a strong run there.
Speaker 5: Like I feel like you probably get like the Alistair match, like a Damien.
Speaker 3: Match in there, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean they tease the Damien that was also the one that they like tease for like a couple of weeks and like never, like they did like a four wave of a never the actual match.
Speaker 1: But even Drew, he was in that title picture for a little bit, right they and Drew. Yeah, I don't like Drew Bean in the US Siddle picture, But I like Drew and Jacob as a matchup that sounds that's a meaty, big meaty man slapping meat right there.
Speaker 5: Necessarily at that point, who like Jacob would lose it to if he's like out of like the bloodline yeah verse, but still I still think he's probably winning this match, like I think all the like, I feel like Solo is better off, like he can keep this character and all his family and stuff. I think this like more comedic character is working a lot, especially if he interacts more with the people outside of the Bloodline. Like, I think he's very entertaining this character right now.
Speaker 3: I like it, And yeah, I think this this.
Speaker 5: The Bloodline story has to like finally and somewhat MFT story.
Speaker 2: Oh god, doing start there?
Speaker 1: Like, I think it's a good chance to wrestle any time, you know, they do the six pack Ladder matters went not like there's a good chance. That's where the Bloodline is and that's where Solo is. But no ire points I think Jacob wins it has a longer run with because I didn't even have that long of a run. So that's what I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, I'm with Jake winning I do want the chaos of it all. Like you said, I get any available member of the Samoan dynasty that you can bring back, bring back, bring back to Mina.
Speaker 3: I have a running there at pointing out that.
Speaker 5: Like at Wrestle Khan, I think Rikishi and Hanku.
Speaker 3: I think it was like.
Speaker 4: Yes, they were pulled from their appearances. Yes, God, let let's have every everybody we can, you know, a stink face in the corner. I'm here for the craziness. But Jacob to walking out, Okay.
Speaker 1: The other secondary title Donald stere versus a j don't know why, just feel I just don't feel like it's not for him to lose.
Speaker 2: I think he's having fun, that there's some good juice there.
Speaker 5: I just think the whole triple a thing for me, like I think they want him to be like the double Champ.
Speaker 1: I think for one photo they do, that's what that's my thing is for the one photo and then he can lose it later because I just think think that can be like a historic you.
Speaker 3: Know, look, my thing. Also it's like you can do.
Speaker 5: I feel like Aj could win it in Paris Acal with the France crowd reaction, so I feel like maybe he retains here through some shenanigans of some sort, gets the Triple A title, and right.
Speaker 1: We talked on the discord, Yeah, I completely agree with that AJ wins in Paris.
Speaker 2: I think you.
Speaker 4: I've been back and forth on this one because at first it was like, all right, Dominique winning, and then I was like, all right, Dominicq's winning, so then he can also win, uh the Triple A title. But then MJF won CMLLL, and I was like, well, now they don't want to seem like they're copying, and then I went back to but they wouldn't be copying because he would be holding two titles, so they'd be like, yeah, your guy won one title, our guy has too. So now I think the pettiness.
Speaker 2: Of w W beating Hangman for the world title Forbidden Door.
Speaker 4: Get back and forth. But now I do think Dom's gonna wait just so that they can have that shot of him holding both.
Speaker 1: That's like a whole fame photo, you know that if he gets there, like that's like something where you show us like the.
Speaker 5: Cody with like the normal title and the Eagle title on the ladder, like that's gonna be in like his retirement video.
Speaker 1: It's a top card, you know, it's one of that ship. You know, it's absolutely it's too good not to do. But I think ag being in Paris is like perfect. He wasn't a babyfacer last time. He didn't get to win their last time they can sing. He made a bet that show.
Speaker 2: By god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I feel like you get like, you know, Finn JD maybe even like some some rock sand you know, love story teasing or something like that.
Speaker 3: But I feel like he wins it in the end here against a J.
Speaker 2: And then I bet when ajin it.
Speaker 1: My predictions they're going to go into a Finn aj program and like more Bowl Club, I did like.
Speaker 5: A twenty minute random raw ma match. You remember that like a few months ago.
Speaker 2: And years ago. I don't know if you've ever heard this.
Speaker 1: At one point they're going to be doing the Demon Finbalard versus Sister Abigail, but it was just bray Wild dressing as a woman. Yeah, and it's canceled. But they just threw a J and and that actually had like a bang or four star. So like there's a bunch of lore stuff they've not really touched upon there. But we'll see this match TLC six Pack Challenge, the Wye six ANDREDDA and Ray Phoenix, d I y Fracks and Motorcy machine guns in the street profits.
Speaker 2: Two things on this maybe three for me? I guess four.
Speaker 1: This feels like, damn you guys complain it out not being Wrestlmania here it's on Summer sign because we don't smack it any like it.
Speaker 2: This just feels like a reround of that. It feels like it's been the exact same. And to me, I remember back in the day when they did TLCO four teams, I was like, that's way too many people. Six teams and twelve men and wyatts. You know, we're gonna run.
Speaker 3: Around the sixth and ladder match.
Speaker 4: And Ray Phoenix will still break something.
Speaker 2: But was it tag teams though?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It was. It was just a normal ladder match, though they didn't call it TLC all right.
Speaker 2: That was when they brought down the whole thing, right.
Speaker 3: It was for two titles.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I know the match before they have.
Speaker 1: But I'm still gonna say it's way too many people, you know, and it's it's I'm I'm so. This is my second point. Is I feel or my third point, it still feels so weird to me that Androt and Ray Phoenix are a team.
Speaker 4: I feel like they're winning, Like for sure Phoenix is breaking something.
Speaker 2: Oh god, not again, Phoenix's brain. We had a really bad injury ladder match. But it's funny.
Speaker 1: Just feels like they're like, well, Pento's really over, so we're not doing that tag team anytime.
Speaker 2: Seems like here's Ondrawde.
Speaker 1: I'm picking Wyatt's because I think they just won the titles.
Speaker 2: They've never really wrestled on the pay per view. I think you could be right, but that's a good second.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna I'm gonna pick the White Six here in my opinion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna go the same. I think that Why Six will win. I do think that there may be some spookier of the worldly shenanigans. I am excited though, because I want to see whatever Montese Ford does in this match. I think that he is going to have some sort of memorable spot and I am here for it.
Speaker 2: And you're sticking without Jorddy and Ray there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I'm certain that they're winning. I don't know why. I just feel it.
Speaker 4: Bye bye Ankles.
Speaker 2: Oh this is interesting.
Speaker 1: So shamas W is no longer doing the standard post show pressors for the foreseable future, They're only doing the post shows.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: You know why, you fucking know why. I'll just say one of the reasons. Triple ah fucking met with Trump this week. He didn't want well a single question asked while he's at the goddamn press Like it just felt it feels like such like a lot only more questions, but that it works better for them the post shows because they can do the whole Oh this is real, but okay, if they were the press conference, this this weird mixing awesome again, it started weird.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it was like when I'm like seeing it that like the hey, the truth and like the press conference, it's just.
Speaker 2: Kind of like what it felt awkward.
Speaker 3: It's just like.
Speaker 5: Silence because these are like there's like some really it was like the local you know, like I'm here from like I don't know, like Vancouver local.
Speaker 1: Tips absolutely tell us the importance of w W and Minnesota. It's like I don't need this fucking question when you asked me about like and that's what happened again.
Speaker 2: The w Press CONCCE just started.
Speaker 1: Like good when it was like Cody and j being drunk and people literally asking you, like, hey, talk about Vince talk about this like it was like talk about They asked like, how do you feelbout Edge going aw?
Speaker 2: I was like, but you could tell those people just like that guy.
Speaker 1: I can't remember the report, but when he asked about Janelle Grant thing next press or he was not there, so you could tell they didn't want it to be that.
Speaker 2: They just wanted like triple hs.
Speaker 1: Don't you love San Francisco's, Like you know, I've always those Sent Francisco since the nineties. I walked Kowalski, like, this is the better way for them to do it, so, I mean, it makes them less newsworthy, but there you go.
Speaker 2: They're not doing those, so okay. And finally Cody Roads versus John Cena.
Speaker 1: I think we all know Cody's winning, where I you know, maybe other people think about either way he's winning. I think we all kind of top up for months, Hey, this is gonna be the time where they change it and Seena is gonna turn the.
Speaker 2: Match, whether it's after or mid whatever.
Speaker 1: And I thought we all kind of said, well, they're gonna do that because this heel turn has not been up to stuff. Maybe right, some good moments, but overall kind of I think most people go f grade I am in this new era. Well, this is where I'll say I'm old man Travis again. I'm sitting here, I'm having dinner with my family. I see my phone go and I supposed give me the breakdown of the promo SmackDown, because I usually don't watch SmackDown because SmackDown's usually I don't say the shits, but it's very questionable. So already when I'm watching Raw, a pay review in AW yeah, like, but already when it's like a full week of AW raw and a pay review McKay SmackDown, you're getting the boo, especially sometimes the go home shows before they like phone.
Speaker 2: Those things in.
Speaker 1: But SA's update here, right, And so I'm hearing Sena's words through s Pub's text. I don't know as I don't have Seena's cadence. So I'm like, oh, for sure, what's gonna happen is like Sina's lying and he's gotta nuts show like they've done this many times, like I'm good, I'm sorry, and then boom, nutshot. See it SummerSlam kid, and he's like, no, you just kind of full baby face these baby face and all I see these twezzas Sina just turned baby face. I'm like, okay, So I finished in cleaning the dishes, like, oh, I gotta watch this promo.
Speaker 2: I'm watching the promo. Wh I do my dishes?
Speaker 1: And it was just like the Punk Sauny thing where it's like, you know what the storyline this is. Punk has always said he hated doesn't like saalry Radius. So let's say he's a coward for going, Oh what's the payup?
Speaker 2: Oh? Nothing, He's just a coward. Like, oh, okay, it's the same thing. What were we gonna do here?
Speaker 1: Well, Sina's just gonna come out and say, uh, he's screwed up and this is a bad.
Speaker 2: Idea and I want to be John Sena again.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a trick for Cody, right, Nah man, he's just back to being babased.
Speaker 2: Now. Granted, I'm still gonna say there's some chicaanery.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm gonna say they're gonna they're gonna do an loll Sina could retain and people are pissed. But if they did this I've never seen this done before. It's so it feels so odd with the Trous Scott stuff and the Rock stuff, Like I feel like the Rock just.
Speaker 5: The celebrity video package they went back to like the like I don't know, like the wwwf and like every celebrity has ever appeared in WW history and why they're this is like the video package for the jelly Roll match. It was just like a video Yeah, it was just like a video package of like this is why celebrities to the history of w W. And it was like every like you know, the clod like like Cinny Lapper and like all the other like people Jackman on raw punching, the like Dollziggler or whatever.
Speaker 3: No Travis Scott at all.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So this is the thing where there could be an ultramar because I said, wouldn't it just be funny if Rock and Scott did show up and they screwed Cody Agan And I don't know if I want that. I'm just saying, like in this air where they're trying to overwork Heel because this promo, this is how he turns Bay face.
Speaker 5: It feels Travis thing is like like you're supposed to have. Like there's like I follow like the WWE trading card stuff, and you're supposed to have like this whole line of like like cactus Jack themed trading cards cards. The game is like and the people are like, we have no idea what this is releasing, Like like there's photos of like the wrestlers like signing all the cards, but like there's been no word on when this set is releasing, Like there's no information if it's ever gonna release.
Speaker 2: Like it's so weird.
Speaker 1: And that's where there's the two things I'll say before you guys, is one if this way they turned him. I'm not saying like the Native is saying, I have to wait and see how the match because it just feels awkward right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's bad.
Speaker 1: It just like feels very strange, but at least it's something new. But at the same time, it's like, why do not you still do this mid match, because like when you may still feel more cheerfu scene anal, it's just a babyface.
Speaker 2: I always pitch it.
Speaker 1: I wanted bayfased Scena and Cody WrestleMania. I wish that still happen now, but granted, so I'm waiting till the match tomorrow when we talk about it, or at least David I supose might be on later if you can make it, because he's watching at the theaters, so we'll see if you get his thoughts what not. But so I'm gonna wait to match see how all plays out. But it just feels odd and awkward to me now. And the Scott thing, there's two minds this where the fan of me is like, man, they just wait, they seen a winning seventeen, that main event, what a waste on tras Scott. But at the same time, old man traves here at the beginning when they're talking about all those like SummerSlam moments and hype and we're trending. To me, it's kind of like, I hope that teaches them that let's be careful with what we do in the future, because I know Rock was there and all this stuff until I hear it was Rock told Paul Leveck and said, Travis Scott better being the main event is.
Speaker 3: That it wasn't Rock. But like ari Emanuel.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's not better being the Like Travis Scott's like the rumors like he had some sort of favor to Travis Scott, like I wanted to be in WW. So Ari Emmanuel is like, you have to put Traviscott in is the.
Speaker 2: Supposed again I'm five in.
Speaker 1: It's just the question of if that whole main event with the fiend, Like that's why I want to know way more so, that's why I can't make that judgment right.
Speaker 2: But whether it's the same.
Speaker 5: Time, It's like, even if he needed to be in there, I think there's a universe where it could have worked, Like if if they.
Speaker 1: Did like like the same situation of him, They're like Rock's not showing up, but you have Travis.
Speaker 3: I feel like you could do something with.
Speaker 1: That, just come through the crowdy even like again we again, we tell all of you. But that's what I mean, Like, whether it's Triple h Ri Rock, whoever it is, to me, take that as a good lesson of don't put a celebrity in your most important angle, one of the most important angles. I've seen a break in the seventeen record until this person's like locked lock in. I know they might say, oh, trash was, but it's like no, no, like they like even on the unreal when Triple Ag' is like, well, I got these five people I gotta call, and I call Travis Scott. It's just like it all feels so odd. That's why for me it was kind of like a good little cake in their face of like good like you kind of like you didn't address this, This didn't have like.
Speaker 2: You you you you put the car the horse before the car, or the car before the cars. You know. It's like the bookend thing again.
Speaker 1: Like so that's why for me as a fan, it sucks because I hate that forever Tres Scott's and that John c in a moment. But I hope going forward they're kind of like if something dumb comes up again and they will go, well, remember having trust Scott and Ari might be like, yeah, you're right, maybe played a different way or Rock or Triple A because again we never talked about much of the podcast, but the rock new shit.
Speaker 2: He got Pat mcve two days ago. But I didn't do this. This wasn't me.
Speaker 1: Brother, Like like everyone knew this was bad, So this was like to me, he showed like in the future, don't just bowed in, like let's get Tress Scott and it's a moment it's like, no, I really think this through before you try and just go for what we want to trend on social media, you know. So, But yeah, I think Cody Rhodes wins. I'm meaning I really don't think Cody would turn heel. I think that just doesn't work now because.
Speaker 5: You think now he wins with the belt shot, because when I noticed is on the contract signing, they already did the Cody doesn't hesitate and hits the belt shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I feel like we might not.
Speaker 3: Actually do it in the mesh, especially if seen as a face, like.
Speaker 2: But why street fight?
Speaker 1: Then that's the weird thing, like it's baby. This is why this feels like a last minute change as well too. If it's bayface, bayface. If Cody Rose out versuing his hero John Cena, why did you want to beat him up the fuck with a sledgeham or something?
Speaker 2: Right? Like, it's it.
Speaker 1: Something's really awful about it feels like, yeah.
Speaker 4: They forgot that they were supposed to turn John Cena face and they're like, oh, so we need you to run out there and cut this promo because we forgot you're supposed to be a face. Now we are two hard They figured.
Speaker 5: They needed to turn a face after that the contract signing, but they have an appearance until ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was and just like and this is what I will say too, if there is some world where this is a big swerve and Rock and Scott and all this stuff, right and Cody loses again, they make.
Speaker 2: Cody look like the biggest fucking idiot all time.
Speaker 1: He's cracking beers toasted at John Cena and they cut the two days later where scene's gonna make raised Like if they do that, that's like an old timer, you're killing baby face Coad, Like that's some Vincent man one on one stuff there.
Speaker 2: So Cody has to win.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they're still doing a street fight, like just make it baby baby, best wrestler wins.
Speaker 2: I guess it's the help scene, but it still.
Speaker 1: Just again Cody's gonna be like what like hitting them with a chair and a bell like the night like, like it's just it's it's a street Fight's a blood.
Speaker 2: Feued dinner to me, the blade in the match, I think, so I.
Speaker 1: Could see them both running the blade To be honest, scene hasn't bled really since he's been back all like in that way like to me, I just I want to see the match to k why didn't they.
Speaker 2: Just do the turn in the match? You know?
Speaker 1: Like that to me is where the turn happens somehow. So that's where I feel like there's something off here or there is something we that is gonna happen.
Speaker 3: It's the I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: But no, a Young Buck superkick, not not the sweet Ship music. He'll he'll pull the He'll do the two suite.
Speaker 2: Before and then yeah, but uh yeah, what do you do you guys think just Cody Rhoads he wins them onto the store.
Speaker 4: I think it's Cody Rhoads taking it and seen him moves on to finish out his retirement tour, and Cody goes on to carry the title and go back to being QB one or whatever he wants to call himself, and.
Speaker 1: Oh QB one soon it's gonna be original Quarterback and one.
Speaker 4: So but no, I do think that we are nearing the time to take it off of Sina and let him right off into the sunset and just his final couple of matches final a couple of months be focused more on the appreciation of Sina. We gave Mi seventeen. He got that. He'll run Now we can go back to the let's appreciate Sina, or he can cuts out some more kids. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like this ends.
Speaker 5: It's like Cody winning, Sina raises his hand, puts the title on them like they got the Pyro. Maybe even Cody leaves before seen it, so Scena gets like the thank you.
Speaker 3: Scena in the ring like Slam New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't know for sure, Actually, you know what I think they're gonna do. I I don't Someone would have to fact check this. So the last time John Seen wrestled on net Life, but when he was there, as I can remember last is when I was there when he when he beat.
Speaker 2: Rock and Rock did the whole. I think they're gonna recreate that.
Speaker 1: They're gonna recreate that we're coding him or on the stage and Scena lists up his arm and points to Cody and the Piro's going off. That's what I think they're gonna do. And then Rock's music fucking hits and then they cut.
Speaker 3: It's a double rock bottom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the.
Speaker 1: Maybe like the fake Pirro where they get electrocuted and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there there we go. We got that going. So Yeah, we'll be back.
Speaker 5: We did longer on one night of this Summer Slam that I think we did on like two nights of Mania combined.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's something about the quality of and I guess.
Speaker 1: Because right now we're in that point where rest is always the closing chapter, where now we're like, hey, now all these we're not many a season nearly close, but now we're starting to get like that pre like okay, they're gonna start once the arsier happens, they start to set those cards right, and the same thing of like, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Have no idea. I keep seeing people all times. Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: They spam that's gonna be punkin Code, not rumors, just people saying like that's what they think. Like I don't see punkin Cody happening on it they just want right, But like I could see Cody and Roman three happening before Cody and punkin see.
Speaker 3: I think punkin Cody is more likely. It's like Punk's retirement match.
Speaker 1: Or something something like or when Punk turns Heal and they get that going. But you know, like honestly, like same thing Roman, if it's not seth like I legitally could see us getting Roman and Cody three at Mania if they got really nothing to do, like nothing else for The'm gonna do it. It's like a big time match and that would be fun with no interference to see like okay, who's gonna win and like.
Speaker 5: The like what they just did dynamite this just like no interferences.
Speaker 1: It's like yeah and sorry, I don't know Cody, but Roman was looking real good and I would not like your chances.
Speaker 2: I think the big dog might go over.
Speaker 5: They're going to be figuring out this match while they're filming it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I can just see Tripho licking his chaws being like, well, you know, Roman wasn't a baby face with that ty run them doing a babyface O t C one Version one, Tribal Chief Ultra Ultimate Yeah Champ, Original Champ, Original Tribal Champ stupid, like I can.
Speaker 3: See like go all the way to the back around the shirt.
Speaker 1: Or maybe again, maybe they're honestly, I don't think Cody would turn, but maybe that's the world where maybe Cody does turn to more and then that's yes, it's Cody Roman three, but Cody's the heel sign and Roman's face and I think they should do that I think the next time they do it, I love it if Cody was hel because you know what's happening. Cody's been talking way too much about being hel, like I won't have my tea, like.
Speaker 5: Every interview, like like he does those reason about talking want to be Heel, but then he'll do another one.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, I don't think I'm ever turning heel.
Speaker 1: Cody to Cody lyon which one's you lying?
Speaker 2: Although we don't know? So did you happen to get any of the draft points we throw this closes up.
Speaker 3: I think I got them. I think I have them updated y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we'll say it's a rough bounce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guess that before we end this, and then yeah tomorrow, if you're not on Austin, we'll do the next time, or you can send them to me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so what what are we sending that right now?
Speaker 5: David is at two twenty nine, then I am at five twenty sevens is at five thirty.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, seth rawlins for the cash and for the win. And now, oh man, that's gonna get me someoney defense points. He's gonna get me some main event points. I can't I can't wait now Jordan Gracius has to get.
Speaker 2: On that roster there. So yeah, David, David, you guys start winning some titles.
Speaker 3: I guess you just missed.
Speaker 5: Like we got like the the money of the banks and like the returns with like free seven black, so each of those are like one hundred points, right, So I thought about it like it would have been crazy if I had just done like like, don't even care about the weekly points.
Speaker 3: But what if I had drafted, Like if I had just gone with.
Speaker 2: Like a legend, Yeah, like three of.
Speaker 3: My slots, I'd really got a thousand points.
Speaker 1: I sometimes, Hey, I sometimes do that in GM mode where I just buy a legend and they only work the pls, Like I just get them to do that, so their standards back up and like kay, Trish, get back out there, get me a power carself. But well there you go. Well we will be back tomorrow. Yeah, me and David A spubs was a fifty to fifty way. We'll try and get slots at something point.
Speaker 5: And you guys just just starting all I'll join it at something, especially if we go aslong tomorrow as we did today.
Speaker 3: I feel like since we were talking about a lot about the future, but absolutely make it there in time to talk about.
Speaker 1: Okay for and yeah, same thing like the Cody scene of pro will already talked about and stuff.
Speaker 2: So that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: So and tomorrow is is that six matches? Well okay, so the six matches. Yeah, we'll be Backcaine thing right after summertime tomorrow. If you listen to podcast, it'll be on the feeds Monday morning. Think anyone listen to this ad live or at the time. We'll be back tomorrow and it won't be boring.