Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, aj Benzi here with fame is a bitch. It's October tenth, twenty.
Speaker 2: Twenty four, ten ten, two oh two four.
Speaker 1: It's your free show. Your free shows are back. Tell your friends, tell your family, shut your door, put in your EarPods, and let my voice take you to a different place.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, listen.
Speaker 1: I'm down here in Boca Raton. I am waiting on Hurricane Milton to land. It's now a Wednesday afternoon evening, five point thirty pm East coast time. There are some tornadoes dropping down in my area of Boca and West Palm Beach and what have you. It's getting kind of hairy out. The wind is whipping up. I know the west coast of Florida is gonna take the brunt of it. And unfortunately we're gonna see a different coastline than we've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Once this thing is coming gone, It's very sad. Our government has completely dropped the ball and this is the shape we're in. Can't help Americans, but all the illegal migrants are doing great.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 1: They got cash cards of many thousands of dollars to use. They've got luxury hotels to live in, even apartment complexes to take over with their machetes. Yeah, the Brazilian gangs, they're doing well. They're just opening doors and apartment complexes, putting a machete to the landlord's throat and what do you know, he hands over the keys and then people get thrown out. Americans get thrown out, regular tax paying citizens get thrown out on their ass and illegal migrants get to live in there for free. Our government has so much money to give them, and so much money to send to Ukraine, so much money to send to Iran, who then takes the money and buys the bombs and bombs are allies. I mean, it's great we're doing the system is great. What a bunch of horseshit. This is what we're going through, and the government can't help to people. There are still dead bodies floating in waterways up in North Carolina, Georgia, what have you. It is in a couple other states. It's just it's not America. If they say to you, we're broke, we can't help you. FEMA's got no more money in their budget. But yeah, sure we can pay off every college loan, Oh, no problem. And those people coming from all these far flung shitholes. Let them in and give them money, give them a place to give them food, give them licenses, and you know what, let them vote.
Speaker 2: Let them vote.
Speaker 1: It's a disgrace what's going on anyhow, That's what's happening here. I mean my buddy's condo. There's a lot of echoing here. It's a big room. I'm overlooking the inter coastal. I can't complain. Even with the hurricane about to hit and tornadoes popping up, it's a beautiful place to look at it. I wanted to be here, wasn't supposed to be here. Came here last week and then Milton becomes a thing and I decided to stay. Supposed to leave Sunday, I said no, I want to be here for it. I want to see what people go through. Look, if I was staying in Tampa.
Speaker 2: I would have got the hell out Sunday night.
Speaker 1: But I have like a mezzanine seat. I'm not sitting on the floor. I'm not in the orchestra section. So I can sit here and look at things and assess things and try to understand what these Americans are going through. And it ain't fair, really is bullshit. But I gotta say I've had some wonderful dinners with my buddies, Mike and Kenny, Kenny's wife Irina, Mike's wife Jerry Anne.
Speaker 2: Kenny's mother, Dottie.
Speaker 1: Is in her eighties, but she's been my date for these dinners and these trips to the cigar bar down here called Strikes. South Florida is just so much nicer than Los Angeles. I know, if I lived in Beverly Hills or the Hollywood Hills, or Malibu or one of the beach towns, I'd feel really relaxed as well. But there's something about the hustle and bustle of show biz and the way people look down on you that isn't for me, you know. I like different. I love Nevada. I love the conservative attitudes of Nevada. The gun in the state you can walk around you. I'm plenty of states in America have guns that people wearing their hip.
Speaker 2: I'm all for that.
Speaker 1: I like seeing a guy walk into Denny's and have an omelet with a gun on his hip.
Speaker 2: I feel completely fine with that.
Speaker 1: But having a guy behind me at an atm at ten thirty at night, so I don't know what the fuck. His name is, where he's from, where the country hails from.
Speaker 2: That scares me. So I'm out of the night with the boys. A lot of the guy.
Speaker 1: Just to give you an example, my buddy Kenny has done very well in life.
Speaker 2: He didn't grow up, he didn't grow up wealthy.
Speaker 1: He made himself into a successful entrepreneur, businessman. And the fact that he's done so well, you think it changed him. No. There's a guy that goes to the cigar bar, which is filled with a bunch of guys, mostly East Coast guys who've retired and settled in Florida. I feel like I'm talking to all my buddies when I'm in the cigar bar. There's a guy down there named Stewie. Steweie sixty years old, late fifties maybe early sixties, on the spectrum for sure. Lost his family. His mother and father are dead. His brother and him don't see eye to eye. He lives in a bedroom that one of the guys has as a spare to his condo. Stewie works begging groceries, okay, four or five shifts a week, four hour shifts.
Speaker 2: He goes to the cigar bar at night.
Speaker 1: You know, my buddy buys some food, gives some shirts and pants that he no longer fits in, always checks in with him.
Speaker 2: Just on the way here, Stewe.
Speaker 1: He texted him and said, Hey, you got me in charge of the bakery section tonight, so I won't be at the cigar Borough un till probably ten.
Speaker 2: It's just it's and he just writes back, Stewie, get here.
Speaker 1: When you get here, I got you covered. I'll get you your drink when you show up. Bring some pastries. This is what this guy's never had in his life. My friend doesn't need to be that way, but this is what it's like for some people down here. It's still warm and connecting. It's not Hollywood, it's not La So I like it. I like that about it. I like that about Nevada as well. Like I said, the men feel like former New Yorkers and guys from Jersey, so I immediately feel at home.
Speaker 2: I can jive with them.
Speaker 1: The women, I'm not talking to any, but I've seen them come and go. The women are different than the ones you'd see walking around Beverly Hills. They're different than the ones you'd see in New York City. But just like those two cities. There are many, many women who care about their looks to the point where it becomes an obsession. Therefore, you see some whose procedures improve their looks and some whose procedures did the exact opposite. Anyway, they're stylist down here. I'll give them that. And oh, now's a good time to say. Today's show is brought to you by Eric Javitt's hats. These are designer travel friendly sun hats.
Speaker 2: They the causa.
Speaker 1: Nobody's wearing any hats today with Hurricane Milton about to make landfall on tornadoes popping up alove A, South Florida.
Speaker 2: But listen, ladies, I'm not lying. I don't lie.
Speaker 1: I've never in seven years, ever partnered with the company unless I love the product. There's about three products I like. You'll hear from them. You'll hear about them and each show here, I only want one per show.
Speaker 2: Don't get nervous.
Speaker 1: But I don't wear I don't wear travel from these sun hats. But if you have a woman, girlfriend, wife, let's say she's an eight. That's great, eight, it's a great put an Eric Chavitz hat on her.
Speaker 2: She's a ten.
Speaker 1: No shit elevate your style with Eric Kraavitz luxurious hats and bags adored by fashion icons for years. As a matter of fact, they have this innovative squishy material. There's also a UPF fifty plus sun protection perfect for travel over side.
Speaker 2: Listen these hats. You've seen these hats.
Speaker 1: By Kim Cattrall used to wear them on sets in the city. They're in vogue, bizarre in style, vanity fair. You can't buy him unless you go to North Stims Sacks fIF they having your name and Marcus Bergdorf Goodman.
Speaker 2: You can get them online. You're not gonna find these in Coals or Forever twenty one. Is that still a store. They're not in Target, that's for sure. Anyhow, you can get an exclusive discount.
Speaker 1: That only I can give you that I worked out with the company with my promo code Fame. Go to Eric Javits E R I C jav t s dot com. Okay, so listen, I don't really like to do politics on fame as a bitch, but I haven't done a free show in a long time.
Speaker 2: I think late September was the last one. But there's a reason for that. I'll get into it. There's a new show we're doing now.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you all about it, but will we please to know that from here on in, I'll be doing two free shows every week.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Aja, you said that before. I know you're right.
Speaker 1: I've said it before and then life got complicated. I'll tell you, guys, every single thing.
Speaker 2: And it's not just me.
Speaker 1: Mike has had things going on his life. He's my producer. The different things have happened. Yeah, it's over now. From here on in, I will be doing ten shows a week. Five Fame as a Bitch Patreon shows, two free Fame as a Bitch, one free Everything is a Bitch with Mike and one free. Relationships is a bitch. I know it's our bitch, but we have the brand of is it bitch? So Relationships is a bitch with Mike and Rina Wood, who you don't know. She is my buddy Kenny's wife. She's an expert in numerology, astrology, self love, et cetera. I advise you to listen to Relationships as a Bitch if you're interested in those things. My buddy's wife, Arena is very schooled and learned in those areas. She's from Ukraine, speaks five languages. Her parents stressed education. She was schooled all over the world. She brings a lot to the show, and I say, give it a shot. It you'll pick up a lot. Also, we have my once weekly Politics is a Bitch behind the paywall.
Speaker 2: This week I put out too.
Speaker 1: I was feeling good that might happen as this presidential race gets extremely crazy. This is October, after all, so I figured it will not surprise you, all right, So I'm gonna try to nail down the days I put the free shows out. Most likely the free shows will land Wednesday and Friday from here on in. So set your notifications appropriately and let's do this. We'll begin with a little politics, just a little. It's funny, I promise. Look at that ten minutes on the dot. I'm sorry I needed a big precursor because there's a lot of shit going on. I listened to Kamala Harris on the sexually oriented podcast Call Me Daddy.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely batshit crazy that she did this show. It's actually it's crass.
Speaker 1: If she ever heard what type of discussions take place on this podcast.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, I listen.
Speaker 1: I mean I heard one show where women talked about how much they squirt during sex.
Speaker 2: This is not what Kamala Harris needs to be. It's funny.
Speaker 1: They brought up men who abuse women, but they never mentioned Doug Emhoff getting his nanny pregnant while married or smacking around that girlfriend in public while she cried and called two of her friends and used his name.
Speaker 2: They didn't talk about that kind of abuse Anyhow.
Speaker 1: I listened, I saw a breakdown on the percentages that she spent on various topics. The shit show began when the host, Alex Cooper, I felt a little bit. She expressed her disinterest in talking about the economy, bought a security, or fracking. She says, I'm a woman and I care about women's issues, and that's unfortunate because things like the economy, bought a security and global war affect everyone. So we would all do well to educate ourselves on the boring policies that dictate our nation's trajectory. If the same, she feels great on the campaign trail and a little nervous. Kamala finally said why she decided to join the podcast now. She applauded Alex for providing a platform where people can be heard. She then asked Alex asked, Kamala, you know has how do you apply to principles of accountability and agency to her role.
Speaker 2: As the Vice president of the United States? Who knows?
Speaker 1: Harris began to recall her days in California as a prosecutor. We all heard this bullshit before, and she remembers wanting to protect the most vulnerable. Of course, the most noteworthy story that demonstrates the opposite his way back in twenty ten, when a California Superior Court judge found that Kamala Harris her office concealed information that would have exonerated a defendant and that revelation would lead to more than six hundred other drug.
Speaker 2: Cases being dismissed.
Speaker 1: And then Harris quickly turned the conversation back to reproductive rights for women and the power that all women should exercise in maintaining those rights. Cooper just kept the conversation personal in the beginning, asking Kamala about the relationship she had with her mother growing up before she died. Of course, you got to go there has anyone that risked Trump about his mother? No, just as his father gave a million dollars. She was asked what made her pursue a career as an attorney.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: She was on her knees one day and Willie Brown said, you might want to try this. After you try that, she told this story about when she was in high school and a close friend of us was sexually assaulted by her stepfather.
Speaker 2: Of course there's going to be an assault story. This is all rehearsed, guys.
Speaker 1: She said that the injustice compelled her to choose a career where she can help people directly. Then these two bullshit artists discuss the importance of conversations around abuse so victims can feel more empowered to see all these keywords to feel safe again and right the wrongs, and Cooper asked her how the country can be made safe for women. I mean, it's constantly safe for women. What can women do, the importance of women to have financial independence to reduce the likelihood that women would feel stuck in their respective abuses' lives, And before getting into more detail, she then asked Kamala how she felt about Donald Trump's remarks talking about the fact that he says he's a protector of women, and of course Harris had to cite some Supreme Court appointment that Trump made which led to the overturning of Roe V.
Speaker 2: Wade.
Speaker 1: Have people forgotten? I bet Alexandra Cooper doesn't know this. Kamala probably doesn't even know it. Did people forget that? Obama promised that codifying RV. Wade would be the first thing he was gonna do in office. We will never happened, had eight years to do it, never did it. Look this bullshit droned on And bottom line is she spent forty five percent of that interview talking about abortion. There were like five or six other topics, very important topics that affect us all, not just those of us with a vagina, and each of those topics got between ten to twelve percent of the time or less. Brava, Brava, you bullshit artists. Then I listened to Kamala and I watched some pieces of the Howards Turn interview. Another disaster. First of all, game, how does she even enter this serious studio when she knows how many women were verbally abused there or made to an very sexual things about themselves. Many of these girls stripped down naked and were asked to make out with their female friend.
Speaker 2: I saw a video to the Instagram.
Speaker 1: Where Howard's got this girl in the studio and she's trying to take off her big giant bra to reveal her double h breasts, and.
Speaker 2: He's going, mom, Ilucian, those were great, ooh, what I'd do to you? Give me here, give me.
Speaker 1: Those heavy put those heavy things on my chest. Disgusting. He liked it that Thye Howard did things back then.
Speaker 2: It turned him on. Who cares how the women felt. I was there, so I know.
Speaker 1: I was one of the cavemen who were test with pointing a red laser at various parts of a woman's body.
Speaker 2: Who was in the studio. There were women who.
Speaker 1: Used to come in wanting a no serious, I mean a serious, no bullshit assessment on why they think they're a perfect ten. They knew coming in that's what they were gonna do. They were gonna strip and show us their about it that they believe was a ten. And then guys like me, or Kevin's Smith or Chuck Zito or a bunch of different celebrities would shine that red laser it points of their naked bodies and tell them otherwise it's gross. I know it's gross. I'm not excusing that hurtful nonsense. But those were the times, and these women knew what they were going to face.
Speaker 2: What can I tell you? It was a different world back then.
Speaker 1: I'm not proud of it. If that happened to my daughter, I'd be sick. Although I tell my daughter, don't you dare go on a radio show and take your clothes off? But the questions Howard's turn ask Kamala, give me a fucking break. We've all had to agree that Howard's turned over.
Speaker 2: The years, has become a great interviewer.
Speaker 1: He was called the next Larry King if he wanted a job. He knows he's great at getting people to say things and admit to things they normally wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: The atmosphere he created the last thirty some odd years has forced a lot of people to say things they wish they never had. But all of us, including me, just wanting to make the King laugh. Seeing Howard laugh is like making Daddy laugh. You felt, oh my god, I'm accepted. I'll come back again.
Speaker 2: He likes me.
Speaker 1: And it was impossible to be caught for three seconds with dead air. No, you had to find something to say, preferably funny.
Speaker 2: You don't want dead air.
Speaker 1: You're not coming back He asked her, would you leave the country if Donald Trump wins?
Speaker 2: Asshole? Will you leave?
Speaker 1: Well the germaphoe, which is all bullshit since I know for a fact Howard's Dune used to have sex with chicks when he was separated from his first wife and never wore a condom so much for germs. Trump was the same way as well. Condoms no thank you. Anyhow, he asked that stupid question, which is ridiculous. I just can't believe Kamala Harris goes on these shows which is supposed to be friendly interviews. They treat this woman like she's autistic or mentally retalked. They treat her like Kenny treats Stewie at the cigar bar.
Speaker 2: We have to ask nice questions to Kamala. We have to make sure Kamala is comfortable.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Whatever the hell and.
Speaker 1: That Whirlwind press str they're calling it and podcast or was a disaster. Her appearance on sixty Minutes with Bill Whitaker, who's black, destroyed her. I want to make any voters who has who think she's gonna win seriously reconsider she's a dunce and she showed it. She's all icing no cake, but I'm listening to her, which is as thick as this fog in front of me out the window, and it brought to mind that scene from Billy Madison where the guy tells Adama Sanda what you just said was one of the most insanely relatable things I've ever heard, And no point in your clear and coherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered an outlandish claim. Everyone in this room is now dumber because of you, brilliant That's what should be said every time Kamala speaks. You know, everybody's talking shit. I swear journalism, Walter Cronkite said, journalism is what we need to make democracy work, and seeking truth you have to get both sides of the story.
Speaker 2: We don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Much of the media just don't do that, and if they don't do their job, people aren't well informed and then often make terrible decisions they come to regret. So the fish stinks from the headlined down. Oh that's good, not the head the headline down. I like that. Speaking of Kronkite many years ago, I don't know, ninety nine ninety eight in New York City with my friend Johnny Boy and went to go to the Carlisle Hotel. Earth of Kit used to sing there. I think that night we saw Elane Stretch. Bobby Short used to sing there in their little cabaret, beautiful cabaret room.
Speaker 2: And some girl came with us.
Speaker 1: We were gonna meet Jack Nicholson upstairs in his room. He was in town, and we got the elevator. We get into the elevator, we lean against the wall and in walks of old people. Walter Cronkite, the father of TV journalism. He was like eighty years old at the time. He was retired from broadcasting news for like fifteen years. And listen as a kid, I always was mesmerized by the nightly news, and I remember many nights when Cronkite was bringing America very important, sometimes poignant.
Speaker 2: And sad news. We're talking to Moon Landing his.
Speaker 1: Editorials about Vietnam, and of course, before I was born, the assassination of President Kennedy, where Cronkite took off his glasses and wept in front of America.
Speaker 2: And this was during a time where one quarter of the entire country was tuned into his show.
Speaker 1: Think about that, two hundred million Americans, but thirty million out of those two hundred. But watching Walter Kronkink, that's a big reason why his nickname was Uncle Walter, because he felt like family. He had great morals, he could be try. He was an honest man.
Speaker 2: But that's not to.
Speaker 1: Say he didn't have his wildside, right, I mean, men have their wild side, you know. I just thought of something we've all seen the Kennedy did the Zupruder tape right of Kennedy getting shot a million times, it's so old and grainy that it's still hard to tell, you know, what happened and from what angles the bullets came, et cetera. But think about it, if that would have happened today, like it happened to Trump almost getting assassinated, everyone would have had their iPhones in the air, and within a day or two we'd know who was responsible for pulling the trigger or triggers, and there would be no Zapruto tape, or it wouldn't matter as much. We just know anyhow, back to Yeah, it was ninety six. Johnnybody calls one night says, we're gonna go to the Carlisle Hotel to go see Jack.
Speaker 2: Jack always stayed there.
Speaker 1: It's a really swanky Landmark hotel inside the Carlisle as Benelman's bars. Beautiful and that's what we saw with the kid Bobby Short and that night it was a lane stretch who I love. And right after that Jack told us to come upstairs. So had a girl with me, so did Johnny. We watched the lane, go to Jack's room, where we spent about an hour just bullshit and you know, smoking a joint whatever.
Speaker 2: So we leave.
Speaker 1: We hit the elevator button. It stops on our floor. The door's open. What do we see Walter Cronkit. Uncle Walter with his back to us like he didn't want to be recognized, He did not want anybody to see him.
Speaker 2: I saw him. Hello.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows what Cronkite looks like, even from the back. That night, Cronkite's got two chicksmen, two women of the night, two chicks to them who obviously get paid to be there. They were dressed fine, they were pretty, but it was obvious that these two were hired.
Speaker 2: One woman was holding an ice bucket, the other was holding a bottle of champagne. Uncle Walter is in the middle with one hand on each woman's ass cheek. Come on, you can't. Johnny and I were pinch at each other trying to hold all after him.
Speaker 1: Before we get to the first floor, the door open and Cronkite and and the women had to get past us and get out on that floor.
Speaker 2: And I couldn't resist.
Speaker 1: The doors were closed and I said, ant story is Uncle Walt.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to look back. He just kept walking.
Speaker 1: Well, that was a moment when I could see that America's newsmen, however intelligent or full of class, they each have.
Speaker 2: A dark side. I think a lot of men do.
Speaker 1: And then as the years passed, I was able to hang out with Dan Rather, who was an absolute wild man, and then Peter Jennings, who was as randy as they come.
Speaker 2: You know, my opinion about.
Speaker 1: The men who give us the news is changed. But you're not going to believe the way it makes me feel. Look Cronkite like a little on the side. And I've told you the stories about hanging out with my good friend Kim, who was Dan Rather's assistant and right hand woman. Right She traveled everywhere with Dan. And this is during the Clinton years that the world was crazy, America was crazy. She was there with Dan everywhere overseas, you name it. And it was obvious for the start that Dan was smitten with her. And what's not to like. You know, we used to go out to dinner and she'd fill me with the stories.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Dan used to love to have Kim come up to his room and read Homer's, Homer's but the Iliad, you know, books like that. Because Kim was a very beautiful young woman from India, but because she was reared in London in all these different boarding schools, she also had this terrific English accent and Dan loved it. So it asked her to read with him or read to him while he sits champagne. And after a while he would tell her to go to Barney's and pick out something nice for yourself.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Then at first she felt silly going shopping. First, she'd call me, I don't ay, j Dunna, what did you do? Dan gave me his Barney's credit card. I just feel foolish, I said, just buy something. Well, Dan's insisted I must wear. I said, then get something. Don't be He's loaded, it's all gonna be written off on his expense, and I just get something. But Dan would say that you know. Look, he was the main man of the network. Plus he was America's news man. So when he told her his shop, she shopped. At first, she'd maybe just pick out a scarf or maybe a pair of gloves, and then he'd say, well, that's lovely, but that's all you bought. So then she'd come back with a beautiful dress. Then it was ear rings, Then it was a five thousand dollars necklace, and I'd say the word, he's gonna try and fuck you.
Speaker 2: You know that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh? H never not? Dan never know. Of course that was right, she said. She didn't buckle. But who the hell knows. You're far away, you're in Europe, it's night time.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's the boss way before me too, she says, she never did. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But then while Dan was after her, she'd sometimes bump into ABC News Peter Jennings, the very sophisticated newsman, what a slightly different approach to news. He wanted to go after Kims. He wanted to pill for Kim. He wanted to Kim to work for him. He wanted us so badly. But she stayed with Dan, but didn't mean that she didn't accept Dan's gifts either.
Speaker 2: Before long, both.
Speaker 1: Men Dan and Peter were leaving her voicemails that would make me blush when she played them for me. But look what I'm saying is as crazy as it sounds. Men like this, I can understand. I can understand because they're acting like men. They're being true to their competitive, masculine sexual selves. She never said either man crossed any kind of gross line. It was all talked and innuendo and flirting and yes, voicemails and of course gifts. No one got hurt. Kim was flattered that both men got some. Uh well, she was flattered and both men got something they wanted or at least enough to keep their blood pumping. These days, both men would be reported within a day. Human resources will come down, as well as a crisis team for the network, and a gender specialist and an emergency management specialist, an equity manager, and of course a panel of DEI experts to figure out how to gauge the damage.
Speaker 2: What fucking damage? Powerful men flirted?
Speaker 1: How I wish that that was America's biggest problem, instead of having journalists.
Speaker 2: Who fucking lied to us every single day. What's happened to this country.
Speaker 1: Maybe Milton screw people's heads up, maybe screw them on right again. Maybe these two storms and these tornadoes and what might come later in the month before hurricane seasons off will change people's perspectives and say, you know what.
Speaker 2: We almost fucking died. Let's just pull back on this nonsense. Maybe Trump will win, which I think.
Speaker 1: He will easily. I don't think it's a tight race at all. I think it's all bullshit. When he's back, I'm sure the country will do better. I know those of you out there are liberal and you go give you a shit about Trump. You hate him, you hate his tweet, chat, his hair. I used to hate him too, so you're talking to the choir preach and singing.
Speaker 2: To the choir. I changed. I think he's better for us.
Speaker 1: By the way, don't forget to set your notifications for all ten of my weekly shows and show Relationships is a Bitch. Some Love as well as the other shows. If you gotta any balls. If you got any balls, you'll go to patreon dot com slash Famous a Bitch or patreon dot com slash Politics is a Bitch. Spend the five bucks gallon gass. It's a cup of coffee at Starbucks, not even, and get right with what's happening in the world of Hollywood, music, politics, everything including relationships, and anything else that's racing through my mind.
Speaker 2: And by the way, don't forget ladies.
Speaker 1: Check out Eric Chravits dot com, E R I, C JV T S dot com. Use my promo code Fame to get my exclusive discount that no one else can give you on these beautiful which will make you a ten, yes, a ten.
Speaker 2: Either way you'll feel more beautiful.
Speaker 1: And as they say, it's better to look good than to feel good, because we can all be gone tomorrow and I might be talk to you in a few days.