Speaker 1: Oh, friends are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jack, and today we bring back your boy Brandon Kroll for part two of the show that we couldn't really finish earlier whenever it was uh, what was it? One Nation under Satan?
Speaker 3: Wow? Very good memory.
Speaker 1: Hey dude, I'm the editor over here, so I got to look at it multiple times, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, so we had to have you back on because we did not get to finish the thought, we didn't get to hit all the keynotes. So today we're gonna continue on that thread. We're gonna finish that sermon in a certain regard.
Speaker 5: And uh, you know, let's let's end up. Let's see where we end up at the end of it all.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm really excited to get into the rest of this. I mean, unfortunately, I'm not gonna be able to stick around for as long as I need because there's a bunch of preparation I got to do in order for the the uh Brohemian Grove trip that we're leaving for in the morning. So, uh, if you're listening to this right now, we are already in Florida, and uh, and we're probably about to go up on stage the next day and give our our take on Pizzagate, which is.
Speaker 4: Awesome indeed, indeed, and just say, anybody who doesn't know already. Brandon comes with a lot of slide shows, a lot of visual aids, a lot of symbol limbs like Jesus my words, symbolism and symbolic pictures that we break down and analyze. So if before we get started here, if you would like to see what we are talking about rather than just hear it. And if you're tired of these commercials, you're tired of them coming in every seven and a half minutes, listen.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 4: I have a freaking regular Spotify account like everybody else.
Speaker 5: Okay, I hate them too.
Speaker 4: And if you're tired of it all and you want to see it all, Jonathan tell them where they can.
Speaker 1: Go Patreon dot com slash Culture Conspiracy podcast or rockfan dot com slash Culture Conspiracy. If you would like to join us for our live every Tuesday night at nine pm, you'll be able to come over to Patreon. That link is down the show notes below it. If you sign up for the third eye all the way open to. That's what you get access to the live shows every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. It's always a hell of a time over there, all the good cult members over there with that third eye all the way and just blazing through three hours like it's a fart in the wind. Time flies when you're having a good time.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: That's just the way that it is. And it's really just family. So if you want to build your family up a little bit thicker, a little bit deeper, build some bonds that maybe you feel like the uh, the outsider in your family, maybe you're maybe you're your anti is, Like, what are you doing with that third eye? You know that satanic? You say, nay, it's not satanic. This is my third eye all the way up, and it's my spiritual third eye. And I'm looking at all these conspiracies with six D. That's how we're that's how we're playing over here, because you have to. In this crazy world. We don't understand the basis of this reality. This is all of some kind of matrix, and there are people that learn how to control it. And I'll be damned if we don't catch onto a single fucking thing. So anyway, come over to patreon dot com and uh give us a follow, and it's the best way to be able to support the show. And it's completely commercial free.
Speaker 5: I love it when you rant. Dude, that was solid.
Speaker 1: That's the coffee running through me. Baby fuck yeah man, yeah, buddy, all right, Brandon, let's uh, let's get into it. Brother.
Speaker 3: We have a girl who met in college that I told her it should have been a great T shirt to shut up.
Speaker 1: I'm caffeinated, yeah for real, Yeah, dude, yeah the coffee. Yeah, I'm like five cups deep. So uh oh.
Speaker 3: It's ready to go tonight.
Speaker 5: Wow. Yes, I'm actually slacking.
Speaker 4: This is yeah one of these Kansas three hundred milligrams right, I as of today, I think may have only had like six hundred milligrams grand total.
Speaker 5: That's low for me. Brother.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm surprised you're awake.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. That's why I'm chucking this one now, bro. We riding deep.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into it, guys.
Speaker 3: So we were touching off last time with some symbols that are in the US Capitol, and we have another one on the ceiling here Washington as Osiris rising as above of so below symbolism very interesting because Osyrus is an equivalent of Nimrod in the Bible. He often depict it as that X thing that you see all those celebrities doing in Hollywood. It means we can ascend to become our own gods at some point down the line. That's what these people believe. Whether you want to believe it or not. They do.
Speaker 4: A Waconda Forever had more than one look symbol behind it.
Speaker 3: I see what, Oh yeah, and that's I always chuckle because people are over here thinking, well, it just means this. It's like, well, they create clever little ways. So the way you're entertained is the way you recycle it and remember it with everybody else. But it's not reality. So atop the rotunda the Capitol Building is the Apothosis of Washington, which portrays George Washington becoming a God symbolic of Osyrus rising. Apothosis means ascension into God likeness. If God, Yeah, if you was selling to be an Anglican Christian hung out with some Jesuits than he's doing, or that he has artwork again with the bah Mett thing that we saw with the sword towards his chest and we're seeing this in the rotunda. At a certain point you kind of have to question was that all just a sham? Was that the cover? Were you just going to a denomination and you really worked a Christian? Is that your masonry is kicking in? Brother m M. Probably probably man becoming a god. That's what they believe, is that they can ascend to find the light within. Like I said, I'm doing a presentation right now. Why were they dancing showing how Building seven connects to the inside of a Masonic lodge? Is that that's what the whole ceremony was, is walking between the two pillars and ascending to become your own God.
Speaker 4: I've been hearing more people bring up Building seven in the last few weeks, like for the record, a lot of us of the Truth or movement, the conspiracy movement. Yeah, we've all been pointing this out, but like out of nowhere, it's becoming like low key trending again. In more than one way, it's I'm happy to hear it, be.
Speaker 3: Honest, yes, and only considering only like five percent formerly knew of it. I'm hoping that this particular episode gains traction because already the coordination aspect. This ties into it, but it's more specifically focusing what was the special dancing aspect that we hear about, But it's like, why were they dancing? It's like, okay, so they were dancing, but why what was the symbology that went down that made them go, Yeah, he'd become all giddy like schoolgirls. Big stuff went down, And that's what I'm explaining in that particular episode. So this is Luciferian doctrine that originated from the premises, the promises of the serpent in the Garden of Eden. If this was a Christian nation, George Washington should be surrounded by Biblical figures like Jesus, Moses, Michael, and the Apostles. Instead, we see pagan gods, fallen angels, and seventy two Satanic pentagrams on its borders.
Speaker 4: Significant number from multiple cultures for multiple reasonssolutely.
Speaker 3: One world religion. Why is that an our capital?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Again, don't take my word for it, but as we know, the Washington Monument, as I said before, and the Lincoln thing. Guess who helped us finish that. After the Masons started building it, we ran out of some was it white stone, whatever? We were building this at White Marble. H.
Speaker 4: Well, it was the Civil War that kind of broke up the the building of it, you could see because like before the Civil Wars one color and then after the Civil War when they continued the building is the other.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it was like cut from a different warry allegedly.
Speaker 3: Something when they stopped. Was it after the Civil War when they kicked it back up? Is that you're saying, Yeah, I thought it was eighteen fifty three when they had to cut call it quits because they were running out.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if it was because they were running out at the quarry, but I know that at least the building was halted be like during the Civil War and it didn't command.
Speaker 5: Back until again.
Speaker 3: Yeah yea, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: So very well.
Speaker 4: Could be because of the quarry situation. The Civil War was an outlier. I just I knew at least that was the time frame.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, yeahta. Well. Either the case, it's still a symbol of bail bayal and the fact that they are affiliating that with Washington only gives another symbol to the all seeing eye. Is if you're watching with the visual you will note that there's the two circles of it, and it creates the all seeing eye, which we see in the Vatican. Much as people like to say no, no, no, it's like, well, why is the symbolism in their churches? Yep, yeah, it's of your own.
Speaker 5: Guy looks like Iris Souren to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm having a lot of second thoughts about our boy that wrote The Lord of the Rings the symbol. Oh yeah. There was one text I read and I wish I had screenshot it. It was on Instagram, and reading it made me reread it and it was going, Dude, that sounds incredibly masonically cryptid.
Speaker 5: But was that the point per the book and per the storyline? You know what I mean? Like, was it was it potentially him doing.
Speaker 4: Research to make a character because he was a master of building entire character arcs and all these things. I'm just saying, with proper context, is that what the case is?
Speaker 5: Or is it Tolkien speaking on behalf of Tolkien.
Speaker 3: It's really hard for me to say. I know somebody else was trying to go after C. S. Lewis and was saying, well, why did he pick as the first individual to meet Lucy? Was the satur or it came mister Tumnus a little yeah, and because again that does have a connection with the devil figure with the hornes. So they were bringing up some interesting little things and then they bring Santa Claus into the whole thing, and it kind of makes you, I don't know, I'm not gonna go down that rabbit hole and bash or say yes or no. I would have to still dig before I can come to my own opinion. But it did make me scratch my head at the symbolism in that particular quote, which I do not know at this time, so I can't give a bull foryone else's but it did make me raise my eyebrow.
Speaker 4: Of I'm with you, okay, And I don't even know that there was a quote like that out there, and I just and maybe maybe I'm just a super tokein fan, and like I want him to stay the legend and the bastion of you know, good writing while still maintaining Christian values, and like all of the I want that to still be true. So like I'm in that whole saying, ain't so phase if this is real, but if there's something to.
Speaker 5: It, then like it it must be explored.
Speaker 3: Yes, if I find it, I will definitely chat about it. The other aspect that I found interesting, because Paul Revere was a Mason, is that we have that one if by land too, if by sea?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he never said that apparently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but again this was connecting. I actually dated a girl that her grandfather was the guy that put the light as new as something. I think it was Newman, the priest guy that put in the churches.
Speaker 5: People, Oh, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: And her brother actually runs I think the museum. I actually was dating her for a bit. Very cute girl, beautiful blue eyes. But anyways, I found that interesting that that particular phrase was allegedly, you know, all like if you put two lanterns in the window or whatever, and this means that they're gonna be coming by land to by sea. Well, interestingly enough, did that have anything to do with revelation? From a vantage points, he is joined by two helpers, the beast of the sea and the beast of the earth.
Speaker 5: You're saying the two lanterns were a symbolic of the.
Speaker 3: Two Antichrist coming out of the sea given authority to the power of the dragon and Revelation thirteen one through ten and the other one from the Earth Revelation eleven through fifteen. Now, if the sea is connecting to the Vatican, and then you have the other one, that one of the Earth. And as I've been stating, Helios East meets West, somebody is bringing us back to Maryland, which I'm going to have in a slide or two. Yeah, Maryland or Vatican conjoining the two. I was just fine. It very interesting that that's a phrase in the very inception of America getting its own independence quote unquote. And then we have a movie and again I wouldn't pitch just without a little what off, because we had that movie that came out this year of Godzilla X Kong. Yeah, New Empire and what is Godzilla coming out from the base of in that movie? At least from what I saw on the trail, I didn't even bother to watch that garbage.
Speaker 5: I gonna say, I hadn't seen it. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of over the Michael Bay action film for the hell of it, Like.
Speaker 5: I had that phase. Oh no, no, I just I kind of put it all on that same sub genre, you know what I mean, Like over the top.
Speaker 4: Animation over the top like fight scenes and the explosions and oh like, I love it, but I'm also I just can't find myself paying twenty five dollars to go do that, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, but they have a thing where the Kong. Yeah Cong's coming out. I think it's Kng. I haven't seen the movie, but in the trailer, look like Cong comes out from the base of the pyramid.
Speaker 5: Oh shit.
Speaker 3: And then in the trailer they're showing of course Godzilla Beast of the Sea. And interestingly enough, that takes place over I think in Brazil where they have the hermetic Messiah figure, the Messenger between the gods, the statue. Yeah, he's coming out from the sea. So it was making me at least scratch my head wondering what is the symbolism a new empire? What new empire are we talking about America?
Speaker 5: Probably not, well could it could be.
Speaker 3: It's in the exception of our country. So these people were creating you're creating us for a freaking reason.
Speaker 5: So no, gun, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: So the end of World War One, like I said before, they always have rituals, the eleventh month, eleventh day, eleventh hour, that is three times eleven equals Masonic thirty three. So again that's affiliated with America. That's when when we ended, when we went over there, we helped end it again world War two. When did we help end it? It was on the sixth day, six month, six am in the morning, even though a lot of guys are saying, we need to go probably a three or four, because then we could use the cover of darkness, get up even closer as opposed to let them seeing us, right, and for first you know, breaking dawn. Nope, No, we're gonna go exactly at six am, and we launched these things. Get there about what six six oh five, six ten, and get shot to pieces. I don't know, It's just a little something like why why are we so meticulously with the numbers and dates? And why is it always affiliated with America? Again, where did nine to eleven happen? Was it in France? Was it in London? No, it was in America, in New York, which again Scottish York. Right, there's gotta be something there, I'm I'm sure of it. So in the US Capitol as an obelisk behind the back of the photographer and the Washington, DC Monument also from Rome adopted from my Satanic Egypt. Understand the path from Egypt to Babylon to mystery Babylon. You notice the similarities between the Vatican and or the White House yep on screen here if you're seeing visually, understand the symbology, and you will understand the darkness within on our very home soil and within churches. We, as idolized leaders and preachers, lead the sheep to the slaughter, right into the very darkness. Christ ransomed Us from with his own blood, luring many to partake in the forbidden, unholy alliance with darkness warned of in Revelation. Daniel and his three friends understood the deliberate trap set for them. Likewise, we can end the remnant discern the world ensnarement by grace with oil in their lamps, which is discernment fuel for the lamp, for the flame and the dark. So not only in the United States capital built according to Roman architecture, but also contains the God of Rome, the Queen of Heaven correctly with the Virgin Mary was it aster ta Astroots and Mariamus and Rudd's wife Mom as the popes and Rome Catholics revere to her know how the fifty dollars text has strategically placed beside this abominal statue also other Queen of Heaven's statues within the United States Capital and God aka Queen of the Heaven we trust. Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, I didn't know that that was who that was supposed to be up top.
Speaker 5: I thought that was a Native American, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, And that's just the thing is a lot of us have no idea that they're literally showing us all the time on our money.
Speaker 5: Yeah what Oh no, No, I saw that all the time. When I lived in DC.
Speaker 4: We ran by the Capitol Building at least once a week as a platoon, and like, I got a lot of good looks at that thing, And I honestly never thought to look at what that was.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think they have a mini version of it on the inside.
Speaker 4: I know when I went inside the Capitol Building, I know there's this little it's like a bust size, but it's a full statue of what's up top. But I never actually, like meandered over to get a close enough look at it to be honest with you, got you, I.
Speaker 5: Am, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But again, if this book is correct, which I highly recommend again Tupper's Saucy Rulers of Evil and the other one Mysteried Babylon the Great by Edward Hendry. I want you to come to your own conclusion. I'm just presenting something that made me go huh. I can see it with some visuals, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So seven years into his marriage with Henriette Marie, Charles, I believe it's Charles Carroll from Virginia, Maryland. They're the ones that gave up the parts of Virginia to become Maryland. For the capitol, Charles found himself stuck between the personal and deadness of ignation and creditors and stingy parliament. In hopes of generating tax revenues abroad, he carved a feudal barony out of northern Virginia and granted it to Lord Baltimore, But Baltimore died before developing the grant, a charter passed down to his son, Celias Calvert. Calvert, the new Lord Baltimore, called persecuted emigrants desiring religious and tax free freedom. You think right to participarly in a voyage to a place bearing the name of to Catholics Maryland after the Blessed Virgin Baltimore did not neglect appealing to the a religious niche as well. A number of advertisements spoke of the limitless opportunities of settling in Maryland. On November twenty sixth, sixteen thirty three, two ships, the Ark and the Dove, which again is symbolic with Noah's arks. Again, these people are always very symbolic, set sail from London. Passenger list included three Jesuits, sixteen to twenty eight Roman Catholic gentlemen, seven hundred predominantly Protestant slaves and laborers. So don't give me like ah, you're just noways mean against the Catholics, like they got some too clean squeaky themselves, several hundred predominantly blah blah blah blah, and Celia's Calvert's brother, Leonard Leonard Calvert had been appointed to Maryland's first governor. The voyage of the Ark and the Dove was spiritually directed by a Jesuit by the name of Andrew White. Educated at both Saint Omer's and dou I, a professor for twenty years in Portugal, Spain, and Flanders. Andrew White is remembered by the church as the Apostle to Maryland. Choosing in Andrew for the task was a good literal kabbal lah on the part of Jesue. Andrew was the brother of the Apostle Peter and the first Pope, and the rock upon whom the Roman Catholicism claims to be established. Andrew is the patron Saint of Scotland. Scottis shirkwrite. King Charles the First was a Scott. A personal or presentative representative of the King's brotherly attitude towards Rome could not be more eloquently identified than by the simple name Andrew. Andrew White consecrated Maryland, and the voyaged to two Catholic saints, the Virgin Mary, protect Us of the Jesuits and Ignatius Loyola, only recently to Creed, patron Saint of Maryland, the Urban the eighth, the second pupil the Jesuits to be elected Pope. The ships were nearly four months, finally one hundred and twenty three days to England, such and so, and eventually they came to the mouth of the Potomac River. It was an auspacious day, and not only in March twenty fifth, the day of first day of Spring, but it also is the first day on the Julian calendar. In seventeen fifty two, the colonies would adopt the Gregorian calendar, which we follow today. On March twenty fifth, Andrew White read for the first Roman mass ever held in the original thirteen colonies. Then formerly took possession of the land for our Savior and for our Sovereign Lord, King of England. Maryland. Historians trace judicial origins of the Roman Catholic Church to the United States to Pat Tucksek and Indian chieftains Wi wigwam.
Speaker 5: Ignac came to the colonies.
Speaker 3: No it was. It was consecrated in his name in the Virgin Mary.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I gonna say, hold on, yeah, missed a step Bro okay coo.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you're not not no, You've been like two hundred years. It's like we brought his cash kid with us, Like Joseph.
Speaker 4: I about to say, bro, did they like make a holy what was it called?
Speaker 5: Not a pardon? What is it when you buy a body part of a saint? What's ah?
Speaker 3: I know you're inferring, but I'm not sure what the terminology for that such practice as yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, it's on the tip of my tongue too, when you buy something to get your family out of purgatory for X amount of years, and then the Catholic Church is like, hey man, that's that's crazy. You don't really need to do that. But like they did it for hundreds of years.
Speaker 5: Damn, I can't.
Speaker 4: Think of it anyway anyway, Okay, so let's move on. So they consecrated in the name of Ignacious.
Speaker 3: Gottch just in the Virgin Mary. Yes, so justinly Jesuit inspired founded fill in the blank. White introduced the Roman Catholicism to the tuck sense uh, the anacoustics, and the Picca tau ways in real estate that today comprises of the District of Columbia. It's quite probable that the that the District of Columbia's executive mansion was termed White House less because of the color of exterior paint than it was for the representative of the Apostle to Maryland. Every utterance of white House should fill historically knowledge of the Jesuits with pride as the society's achievements.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, because I mean the first white house wasn't exactly white.
Speaker 3: No, but it was another like a black shade. If I'm not mistaken, I'd be lying if I told you.
Speaker 4: But I remember learning about how I had to get rebuilt after it was set ablaze allegedly threats, And.
Speaker 3: So who knows there could have been inspiration with why they needed to be done, because what's what was there? Black charcoal, white to be reborn, rebirthed. I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that these people aren't dumb dumbs with how they do rituals and ceremonies. And again, what happened with the Twin Towers. The towers fell so that their Phoenix messiah figure can arise, right, Just that's again, this is how they're thinking, not me. I'm just telling you and explaining textual things because rituals are important to these big boys. But in Washington, DC, the original name was Rome, Maryland, and a branch of the Potomac River was called the Tiber Creek, which was named after the Tiber River in Rome. Like Rome, Washington d C has seven hills whose names are Capitol Hill, Meridian Hill, Floral Hills, Forest Hills, Hillbrook Hillcrest, and Knox Hill, we are or how I have been enslaved under ancient Egypt, which spread through Babylon, ancient Greece, and the Roman Empire. The Pagan Roman Empire never fell, it just changed its name and has been hid by infiltrating Christianity.
Speaker 5: Okay, no doubt.
Speaker 3: This is why I always worn with patriotism or becoming you know. So when you make patriotism, politics, and war part of your creed and identity in Christ, right, you have to be very very careful. I'm totally like you say before you asked me for I'm totally for defending your family, totally for it. You know, if you if you no, no, no, you don't hurt me and mind me and my own No. But when you have to have the government affiliated with that protection concept, no, Yeah, there's the government ever cared for us.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Look at our food, look at our skies, look at what they're doing other water, look at haleen fill in blank with whatever you want with that. I'm just saying, does it really sound like the government gives a crap about us? No?
Speaker 5: But they're recruiting the hell out of people.
Speaker 4: Right now, and you know, we're getting ready to go to war like real life because and ah, unpopular opinion, But you look at the demographics of the type of recruitment videos that you see, right, and just just bear with me. Remember those cartoons of a I have two moms and that's why I'm a good radar technician for the US Army.
Speaker 5: No, but there was this. There was like four.
Speaker 4: Little cartoons that were made and they were like two minutes long, and they were made to try to be recruiting ads for the army. Near a little animations of these kids and where they come from and how joining the army was like the best decision they ever made or somehow because they came from such crazy backgrounds have made them better at their job.
Speaker 5: Whatever. One of them was like, I'm Emily and I have two moms.
Speaker 4: Long story short, US Army And that was basically the entire commercial. There was nothing of real substance. It got plastered by the entire veteran and currently serving military communities, being a giant waste of money and all of that. Right, those are the types of commercials that you'll see when America is at peace.
Speaker 5: We don't do that very well.
Speaker 4: We've only done that for like what ten years collectively in our entire history, So.
Speaker 5: Like we're a warring nation.
Speaker 4: We're a tribe that likes to go and fight people for no other reason than it's our It's our thing, right.
Speaker 3: Funk and squash.
Speaker 4: So whenever you see the commercials going out right now, and it's typically white people, like white dudes on the recruiting ads, it's like they're trying to reach the vast majority of people and they need numbers now. So I'm just saying America realistically might be getting ready to enter a war.
Speaker 5: That's a real thing.
Speaker 3: Oh No, And that aspect, I'm aware. And like I said before in the Game night, most of my peers are under five to ten years range, maybe eight, totally clueless about names, terminology, but they all still think Ben Shapiro's the Bee's knees. And I'm like, guys, this is you're just brainwashed little merks and uniform that they're just going again. And that's what I pity about them is that at least know why you're fighting, but most of them don't, and they're just they're throwing them in there and saying, here you go, and here's a couple of medals for thanks for doing what I needed. You to do. I mean it's it's literally gladiators just put through like a more rigorous line of training, and they sugarcoat is saying you did it for your people.
Speaker 4: Hey man, As a veteran, I gotta say, we need us. We need people that are willing to go do bad things to.
Speaker 3: Bad warriors, but not soldiers. That's that's the difference. And they they've they've morphed and bastardized what it was to be a protector, you know, because can you still protect your tribal grounds? Yeah? Can you still protect your loved ones and your home? Yeah. But that's where I again I would diehard state. I'm more so of the mindset, like I said before, tribal libertarianism, where we're we're staying on our turf. You come on my turf, we're going to have a problem. You want to barter in trade, We're good. You want to cause a problem, We're coming for you.
Speaker 5: So let me let me ask you this on that thought.
Speaker 4: For you as a philosophical question, we were you know, we're just doing what we do with time tonight whatever, fuck it, So real things. Do you believe in preemptive strikes as a way to protect you before the strike, before the threat actually happens. Let me give you a just a contrived hypothetical example in the tribal liberty Harry and mindset here, okay, right right, not nationalism, takeaway flags.
Speaker 5: We're talking about.
Speaker 4: Like and not like full on like living off the land tribes, like within the realm of semi civilization. Right, Okay, if we know for a fact that like three tribes over they hate us, we don't know exactly what they're up to, but we know that they do not like us, and we think, we have a lot of suspicion, we have a lot of evidence, and then boom, we have proof that they are trying to do something to hurt us. Do you agree with us stopping that and like not necessarily full force invading to some degree of stopping it, maybe a drone strike, whatever, But do you agree with attacking a nation or a tribe before they attack your tribe?
Speaker 3: I would definitely set up ambush and parameters of preemptive Like again, I wouldn't necessarily start because I do hold a little bit to the credence as future is gun first it was self defense or they started marching the minute you cross that border. You know where that borderline is and the minute you crossed it. I don't need to second guess your your intentions if you have weaponry of any sorts in your possession, and especially if I have pre meditative intel. But I wouldn't say that I would be the one that instigates it, because personally speaking, I like to negotiate as much as possible before we start, you know, flowing things and swinging things at each other.
Speaker 4: Of course, diplomatic means is always the better means by all fix.
Speaker 3: Sun Zeus said, if you could avoid the fight, do so by all means. So even again, even if it was something like humiliating the crap out of them, That's what I would do. If I had to go Vietnam style and go guerrilla warfare as your or scorched dirt as you're coming into my territory, I'm down with that too. Again, this is the most extreme. I would not want that. But at the same time, I also think in a strategy might.
Speaker 4: Say so, That's what I'm saying, like a pre for example, the Gaza situation, right if Israel. That's why I've always said, like people think net and Yahoo is innocent on that he's like the good guy. It's like, bro, you understand, Mossad saw them amassing troops and weapons and gear, fucking paragliders and shit. Moussad saw all of that and allowed it to happen.
Speaker 5: They could have stopped it.
Speaker 4: This is allegedly the best intelligence agency on the face of the Earth period hard stop period, allegedly, if we're to believe every source ever right, and somehow they just missed and got fifteen hundred people killed and captured in hostages. In this whole situation, they could have, hypothetically, when the troops a mass and like we're about to step off into Israel, they could have drone striked all of them and ended the situation.
Speaker 5: But the world would.
Speaker 4: Have lit them up and said, look at them bombing these peaceful protesters who are gathering within their rights. Israel is the back about. There's whole things about what would have happened next. But my point is they could have preemptively struck, and as a person with a logical mindset, I actually would agree with that, But you would need proof, not suspicion, that things were happening, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean. Even with that, they already predicted it back and what was it twenty twelve thirteen on the Economics magazine. Yeah, it was. Again, they probably have people in charge at the top of himos on that end, and I'm not denouncing that. But at the same time, you have to understand a lot of the recruits. You killed mom and Dad. Somebody comes over and says, hey, son, do you want to join the rebellion. Of course you're going to say yes, whether you understand the degrees of who controls what, You're just gonna say, heck, yeah, they killed mom and Dad. I'll join whatever is going to liberate. And again, you create your own boogeyman by controlling the opposition, which is exactly like I've been saying. With its founding of America, he created the Americans to get paranoid and to be reactive. So go shoot redcoat and we'll let you think that you're getting your own freedom for this, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm not saying that yes or no, but I'm saying you get the sentiments riled up enough, you're oppressed, and of course you'll join any faction that says we're here to fix that problem for you.
Speaker 4: My thing is, dude in the same way that these people will like die on their hill of an opinion when they don't actually know the facts. Is the same way that I tell people about joining the military, even as a veteran, as a post nine to eleven veteran who joined the infantry and then ended up not seeing combat and the whole thing that goes into being a part of it during wartime and all of that.
Speaker 5: I tell people, if you're gonna join the military, let it be for.
Speaker 4: A purpose that you truly believe in, and don't let it be because of the red, watten blue.
Speaker 5: Like okay, yes that there, that is gonna be there.
Speaker 6: If you're going like okay, if you're going for job training, like you want to get into nuclear programs, you want to join the Navy to serve on a nuclear sub and like you have a plan of course of action.
Speaker 4: You want to use the GI bill to go to college and your military training might play into it.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah. Okay, that's a plan you have, that's a goal you have. You have a whole track that you're trying to hit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you are joining to join the infantry and go fight and do that, let it be for something that you personally believe in.
Speaker 5: I have no issue with that.
Speaker 4: Whether I agree or disagree with what that reason may be, that's individual to individual. I'm not here to judge anybody. All I'm saying is, if you are willing to literally die on a hill, let it be a hill that you truly believe you belong on, That's all, And take that with whatever grain as salt you want. I'm not that's not coming at anybody. That's more or less just seeing it for what it is.
Speaker 3: You know, I could agree with a lot of that, a lot of that, and like.
Speaker 4: The same way with these people that are like dying on these opinion based hills when they don't know any of the facts behind it. Like, dude, if you're gonna stand here and dig your heels in and like browbeat somebody ab outside, like can you at least know, like within one to two levels of sifting through the bullshit meter about any of the things you're talking about. It's that kind of shit, you know. It's like, if you're gonna be this way, could it be something that you truly believe in rather than something you're doing just because it's a thing.
Speaker 3: To do where the government told you or that's the narrative of the day. Yeah exactly, yeah, yeah, And that's what I'm saying with the tribal Again, all the men are present in the meeting. It's not we sent in a couple of guys and I's like, no, every single person is in this wigwam to have the pow wow and ask the question do you guys think this is the good idea to go because like, again I'm somebody in liberal New England, right, you came up here and yeah, you've had democrats I think last twenty years has been Murphy and what's his face? It's we don't have anybody representing the Republican aspect of our areas. So am I being honestly representative?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Does my state look good to those who are always bashing on liberties? No, But that's the thing. It's orchestrated in such a way that, no, we're never heard, So don't say you're the voice of the people. That's why again, tribal is saying, every man has a chance to come up here, everybody to speak to the elder or the one chief. And again the chief is only there because of his age, not because of you know, everybody casts a vote on one particular thing. He's there because of his age, he's respected, he has a good record front he was a young little papoose and now he has freaking chief, so we respect that. You know.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, Do you at least agree with the fact that while everybody's voice should be heard, that it certain people might have How can I put this basically? Like, should the warriors speak on behalf of the wars that the tribal fight? Like specifically they should because they're the ones that will be fighting it kind of thing. I would feel like not everybody's voice.
Speaker 5: Should be heard at the war council, so to speak.
Speaker 3: I would say that they have a fair amount to say yes, because it's going to be their blood that shed, it's going to be their energy that's going to be utilized, and whatever outcome is going to happen. Again, I'm just speaking hypothetically totally from people I know they might sound. It's out of this realm. People are living off great for crying out loud. I'm just saying if we had to orchestrate something, because if you're looking in the Bible, there wasn't a necessity for a king because you had connection with your creator God. Now whether or not, I'm not going to go into any crazy thing, but a lot of them are saying the Great Spirit. At least they're acknowledging God because they didn't have you know, as far as I know, as far as I know, statutes and whatnot, they were respecting at least there's a creator out there that made all of this. We're not even doing that with a lot of modern America. We're just going, well, it doesn't I don't give a crap where I come from, where I go, I'm just going to do, you know, because my government tails me to and I love this more than anything. It's like, if you think that you need to kill or shed blood in order to be something, you're probably a religious nut or patriot or something of that. Like you need to kill order to be something, Whereas in Christianity, I'm willing to die for what I believe, and that again, when the tribal aspect, I would Again, I'm not going to make it a theocracy. But as I said before, as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. And if everybody is serving the Lord truly as the Holy as the body of Christ, then you wouldn't need to be forcing it on anybody. You would again, you would be seeking the Holy Spirit's will. Should we go to war against the Philistines tomorrow, Gideon, put your knowing, your your white little tunic out in the lawn and see what we get tomorrow morning, if you got due on it or not. You know that kind of mentality is like, we're seeking what He truly would want in this situation. Yep, I'll with you so again, it doesn't mean I'm right. You can have a totally disagreement, write a bad review. I don't care. It's just one person throwing out something big dog.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 4: This is a completely opinion based sharing of ideas.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 5: There's no hatred or shade throwing one way or another. We all hear.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that no doubt. Beginning of seventy nine, a survey party placed stones marking the boundary of the District of Columbia, one mile apart in a diamond pattern ten miles on a side. Two thirds of the land came from Maryland and the two thirds from Virginia. This land formed the new capital of the United States of America, and, ironically enough, ancient religion of Babylon all have one thing in common, the sacred feminine. Do we not notice a rise in feminism in our culture? I don't need a man because a man is supposed to be over his wife. And so I said men, And I'm not dousing anything about a woman. What I'm saying is that men were going to try to think, not with the feminist perspective impulsively with our emotions. We're going to try to rationalize. Can we talk about this? Do we need to use physicality? Do it again? I'm not demeaning it. I'm supporting by idinity.
Speaker 5: You tiptoeing, dude, You tipped on that line. The female coll members is gonna feel some type of way.
Speaker 3: No, If anything, this is the thing is that if the man is truly leading, you're giving him the incentive to want to actually be a provider. You are giving him the incentive to want to be your protector and provisioner, to say we're equals. Okay, So now he's over here saying well, I don't have to do anything. Then so then you get that man in contrast, well, yeah, that's your job, that's your chore, as opposed to I respect you, and if I feel so led and I have some downtime. I'm willing to come over and help you out because I see how hard you work, and I appreciate what you do around the house. I respect what you do around the house. I think you're great with the kids. I am respecting her domain, you know what I'm saying, And I am elevating and I'm going to brag about that. I'm going to amplify and cultivate that. Whenever I'm with my buddies, I'm going to brag about how cool she is in that field. Right. I think that's great if you think that a guy complimenting you or you know, the coming out from quotea que his realm, his responsibility, his world, and he's coming over to your and saying, I really appreciate you bringing some balance and stability when I come home at the end of the day, because it's a crappy, ugly world out there. When I say you're beautiful, I mean you're one of the most best things I've ever seen in this world, and I'm glad to have you as my partner in my life.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying the classic look at the couple in the classic look at what a household should be man.
Speaker 3: That is, it's a beautiful thing. But again do I say yes, And that's because of this movement, that's what I call it. But feminist Christianity we're being we're thinking, well, I don't do it for those reasons. God knows my heart. And we're doing all this pagan practices. We don't know why we're doing them. And when somebody's trying to explain it to you, right, and I'm not trying to bash, break your arm, twist you point you at the end of a sort. No, what I'm saying is this is something that grieves God's heart and I'm showing you directly the source of where it comes from. And you're getting mad at me. Why because you're responding emotionally. A Christian should be convicted, not triggered. I'm just saying. And if that is making you upset, I might say, you're more in love with the world than you are with what you should be prioritizing.
Speaker 4: WHOA So man, it's not all right. So you're not being misogynistic, but a lot of people will say that you are. You are being a traditionalist and that is not at right, which is not something that you away from at all.
Speaker 3: Accept it, and I am advocating one hundred percent. Again, do I want the woman to know all the ugliness in the world. No. And let's be honest. If I brought up conspiracy theories every time I go on a date as opposed to being fun, kickback and relaxing, Let's be statistically real, here are most of them going to appreciate that you.
Speaker 4: Really should start bringing up conspiracies on dates. As a matter of fact, that's a pretty good litmus test.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be up with you.
Speaker 3: And again, you have to test the waters. But I have to be honest though the majority m there's a fair amount. Again, I've been dating. I'm not just spitting this ball in this No, No, and I I don't know at all. I'm saying statistically though a lot of them don't want to know, right. And again, I'm not saying treat them like a child.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, But I'm saying we gotta be evenly yoked. We have to be evenly yoked with our partner. I need them to be on the same mental wavelength as me, meaning I need them to be aware of the same world that I'm in. You know what, I mean, because I need to know if I'm out doing something, are you willing to pull a gun on somebody? I need to know that she has that type of energy, otherwise I don't fucking want it, dude, Like if somebody was trying to attack my kids, are you willing to end a life today like that? Right off top? Because I know everybody's got different priorities. Right when you have kids, things shift, perspective shift, and all of that. But and I may I'm not all about it in that same regard, But at the same time, I take the evenly yoked aspect to all levels, Like yo, I make equal amount of dishes, I make equal amount of laundry, And at the end of the day, it's like who was home to do it? More of the hours of the day today, who was here that could have done that task, regardless of the gender role on that. But again that comes more out of a necessity because we have such active lives and active kids, and boom boom boom every hour is some new task, activity or this or that. So it's more like just trying to make it fucking happen more often than not. And so and I'll say that too, and the relationship that you're describing is not a bad one. But I've also seen so a bunch of successful ones where the man did the man role in certain regards, but like the woman was the breadwinner.
Speaker 5: But that's not how they operated at home.
Speaker 4: At home was at home, and like they had their relationship, they had their dynamics, their kids understood who was who and what was what, and like all of that.
Speaker 3: It just.
Speaker 4: People take that and they run with it in a million different directions.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, need too, because exactly what I'm implying is you want to know who's the man right when it's a men's sport. You want to know who the men are right.
Speaker 4: Well, wait a minute, now, men can have periods. Now, this is twenty twenty four allegedly.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, But it's like we gave it inch and now they're going a mile and what they do As a traditionalist, you want real conservative. I'm conserving something here, and I'm telling you there is value in what I'm saying. I'm not just demeaning. I am literally saying I am elevating the title and role that God is instituted upon you. And I am like I said, I think that's something that should be honored, like a prop thirty one woman. I am going to brag about that. If again, why because you are literally everything that a guy dreams about in mostly and again I'm saying for our culture, there's a lot of women out there that are over here not even emulating a little bit of that, a little bit of.
Speaker 4: That Proverbs thirty one woman. That's a phrase I haven't heard in the hotman. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 5: I mean, you see her in church all the time, dude, youth grove.
Speaker 4: That was a whole That was a whole sermon at least once every six month. Yeah, talking about just to the women out there to be a proverb thirty one Damn, dude, that was. That's a deep cut. Only kids that grew up in the church know that one off time.
Speaker 5: That was solid.
Speaker 3: Hey, people look it up. It's not a bad thing. And again, like I said, I say it in total respect. But again, does it sound kind of crazy, Yeah, because we've been that much deluded by intention Anyways, the sacred feminine she leads people to the light, the false light of Lucifer. So again, horror of Babylon. It is not real Christianity. It's a whore, which is a false lover. You're taking it for lust, You're taking it not for love, You're not investing for the right reasons. And this could be equivalents of the Virgin Mary, who's known as the Queen of the heavens. Again, this is I think nineteen fifty two to fifty four or maybe fifty six, the Catholic Church officiated that in October it was the month, and then Ishtar was known as the Queen of the heavens. So the Babylonians Tara, and Buddhism Sophia Shakti, and Hinduism Shekhannah in Kabbalah and Fatima in Islam. Okay, oh, and again you'll notice crescent moons are frequently affiliated with these particular groups as well. Look over here the three places, and I was noticing. You have the city of London, which again bankers money monetary. You have Washington, d c. Again not part of America, and then you have the Vatican. And I was noticing, I was noticing a little bit of every aspect. One is worshiping the Virgin Mary, one is celebrating money hermes. Again, one of tamous I'm just saying. In the Greek and then Washington d C. We're known as a what did you just say, we are a war country and was known as a god of war or you know, he was the guy when they came down from the plains of Shinar. He would unite all the cities by the sword. That's kind of what we're doing by the sword, cannon or gun or fill in blank of huge weapons. But as we already know, I don't have to touch too much on this. But again, they have the owl on our money. When you look at Washington d C. You have in the chest region of the owl on the outline of a map. It is the owl that we see in Bohemian grove.
Speaker 5: Yep. Absolutely, that'd be Molock, which Minerva depending on which story.
Speaker 4: I've seen some that say that this was Athena's, the Greek goddess of wisdom. This was her animal that would like give her the knowledge at night and all these things.
Speaker 5: Then there's either way you look at it. Molock.
Speaker 4: The name goes back farther than ancient Greece. This goes back to the Phoenicians and the Canaanites. Correct, And if you want to look at where it got into when it became him owl and that's its own fascinating twist.
Speaker 5: It really is worth a google everybody.
Speaker 3: Yes, and this is part of the origins as well. Shoot, it's brought to Drew bluck word.
Speaker 5: Never mind that a care picture, bro. That is iconic too, isn't it? Which one the bohemian growth.
Speaker 4: That's a cremation of care they do every year when they start the ceremonies.
Speaker 3: Yes, and again an aspect of Bayel worship filling the blanks. Druids took over after Babbel. As I've explained to other shows, especially The King of the U's or Lord of the Stars. I'm showing the migrational aspect of see this, see this compare contrast, and I'm showing you how it's migrating. Yeah. The biggest excuse me, the biggest thing that I noted was the pentagram for the US, the United States Capital And where is the tip of it pointing towards the baphomet head pointing to the mouth of what of the White House?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Now, what does it say about the beast in revelation?
Speaker 5: I mean this says a lot. Which thing in particular.
Speaker 3: True that the little horn.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, ten horns raised from excuse me, yeah, seven heads, ten horns raised from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then the little horn that came out. Now here's the thing. America is pretty baby on the scale, right, It's like two hundred and forty eight, two hundred and forty seven years, give or take.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're like in our early teenage years as so far as all of that goes.
Speaker 3: And ironically, Trump's name prior to becoming Trump was drump which means horn or trumpet player.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, when or not.
Speaker 3: That has anything to do with it, But I find it again interesting with nine to eleven that nine to eleven was during the feast of trumpets, and it's alleged that that was the day that Christ was born, and it has a symbology to connecting to Jerich Jericho with the walls coming down, they blew their trumpets. Christ returns at the sound of trumpets. And if Christ's name it wasn't Jesus, let's say it was Yeshua, which means God is deliverance. So I think that would check out. And Joshua's name, you know, yes, you had Jeshua. Yeah, okay, So if that is true and he was born on nine to eleven, which was coronation day for kings in ancient Israel, which I'm shit saying.
Speaker 4: There have been more than a few people that have said that Jesus was actually born on nine to eleven. We've had actually a few guests break it down from the year from stars, they broke it down from seasonal patterns of greezing.
Speaker 5: And all the like. There's different ways of looking at it.
Speaker 4: I was under the assumption that was actually more spring to summertime frame, but we're hearing more people say it might have been more towards summer to fall time frame.
Speaker 5: So okay, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just saying, if that's the start of the year, and it does connect with, you know, the second atom, because allegedly where he built, where he made Adam was where they built the temple, and the second atom tears the temple veil upon his last breath. I'm just saying, there's something there. Well we all know this on this side of the realm, probably not, but there's there's something there. And also, the Washington Monument is exactly six six hundred and sixty feet inches tall and six hundred and sixty six inches wide. Yeah, yeah, And currently patriotic Protestant Christians are laying their hands on Washington DC obelisk during a recent prayer gathering for Israel, Trump and the USA.
Speaker 5: Do they know that's a giant stone fallus?
Speaker 4: Nope, but that are touching a giant stone dick in their brons.
Speaker 3: To be precise, and considering Nimrod's name or to movese his son regenerated Nimrod quote unquote, and they're thinking it means bail, which is Lord, owner and master, and we hostly have Lord in the Bible. So are they intentionally deluding the concept of what we deem as God? Create God in your own image, which is ultimately what Satanism is is you could become like your own God. So we'll help you get to that point. You just have to we have to break you down mentally to accept this ideology, to do as thou wilt, right, I'm witch, but yeah, this is what they're doing.
Speaker 4: I still can't get over the Christians all laying their hands on a giant stone. Dick's just I mean, like the jokes right themselves. And I mean it's even if they didn't know that that was supposed to be Nimrod's dick. Like, all right, every teenager slash early twenty year old that goes to DC does this stupid thing where like you act like you're leaning on it or whatever. You take a picture and then you do the thing where you lay down and you act like it's your boner. That is a normal thing that pretty much everyone does, because people are stupid when they're young.
Speaker 5: Okay, all of these people that.
Speaker 4: Are Christians, like, it's not like you're meeting around the flagpole, which is also a thing in its own regard.
Speaker 5: But like, right, bro, the's a dick. That's great. Oh my god, I love this country. Sometimes people people are wild.
Speaker 3: Again, this is this is the greatest thing. Forgive them, father, for they know not what they do. That is in essence most of and I'm saying quotation marks Christianity. They do not. Like again, what is paganism, Well that's satanism? Well what satanism? You don't know, do you? You literally don't know. But you always judge everybody. You're always self righteous. You bash everybody, but you have no context or argument to bring to the table. And when somebody does, oh you're wrong about that, or I don't do it for those reasons, and again, this is what I'm saying, cognitive dissonance does not help the Christian walks. As a Christian, you're supposed to abstain from the things of this world. And that's why people like me, As Jonathan has made note in reviews, I'm not well liked because just like the prophets. I'm not saying I'm a prophet, but just like them, I'm bringing you some information that's making the man upstairs very upset with how we're doing things down here. It's breaking his heart, it's grieving his heart. And instead of listening to what they are pleading you with, you stone them. You sow them in half, and you killed them. And this is similar to what we get with the parable of Christ. He says, I sent you, he was talking about. I sent my first servant, You guys got rid of him. I sent my second servant, you got rid of him. Then I sent my son, and you got rid of him. Nothing's ever changed because that was the word made flesh. All my word was always spoken. But thus saith the Lord. It was inspired by holy men of God that wrote the Bible as we did. And God's been divorced So if that is the case, when it comes behond human flesh and you still deny it, and again if you don't understand, why do you do it? And you don't know? Again, think about him, No doubt, Ible is a love story. I'm putting up with a really crappy relationship because she people, my people won't submit to me. You see where I'm coming from now. It's mirroring what we have there is I'm not submit as an I'm beating you into submission. Is submit as in I love you and I want to do the most I can. But if we're always competing as opposed to sponsoring each other, yeah, we become rivals. I want to give one hundred percent in my field, and i'd like you to give one hundred in yours. If we're only doing fifty to fifty apiece, we're gonna crumble. I don't want the fact, right, Yeah, what's better two hundred percent or fifty apiece? Yeah, I'm going to two hundred percent. I'm sorry, that just sounds way better.
Speaker 5: Absolutely so.
Speaker 3: For Bronianism, I mentioned this earlier. Just going to break it down now. The philosophy of von Heythem's book contains the formula for administering Protestant America as a bellarminion. As we said before, that has a lot of aspects within the constitution. Commonwealth for Bronianism calls the decentralization of the Roman Catholic Church into independent national churches modeled on the Church of England. Because they are ruled directly by kings and princes. These churches are more correctly called states Holy Roman. We didn't really break off, We just broke off into states, which is the church. You look up the root word for church. It's frequently affiliated with Pagans. There's a reason why Tindell, when he was translating, he always referred to Eclesia and he abstained on the only time he called out the word church in his translations was when he was referring to a pagan temple. Because that connects with Helios where we get helocentricism globe Earth from what Dvice talks about. That's what I'm saying. So when you understand hermeticism and heliocentricism, you will understand the two pin callers and why they have a ball atop of one and hermeticism aspects of the other. This is the balance between Tamuse and Nimrod and what they brought to the world. The pope may be the successor to Peter, Prince of the Apostles, but under Forbronianism, he has no legal jurisdiction. He is merely a principle of unity, a spiritual unifier obligated to abide by the degrees of the general councils under the leadership of the bishops and their properly enlightened laymen. Crucial to for Bronianism application is thorough popular education. Once laymen, bishops, and councils are properly enlightened, they will be empowered to resist any attempts of the papacy to exert monarchal control over the church. Frebronius emphasized that the system will succeed only in a milieu of popular enlightenment. His context presumes an enlightenment. For Bronianism was a select formula for returning to the non Catholic world to the bosom of the church. So essentially his formula and ideologies of state, this is how we use it in America, and we're going to reel them back to the horror of Babylon without them even realizing it is essentially what I just read, mais fact. The Vatican dramatically condemned the book. Again, what is it? It's exposed yourself but at the same time doing exactly what you want. It's like I told you not to touch the cookies, but specifically, what did you just do? Reverse psychology. I now have to touch the cookie. So I'm going to condemn it outwardly, but inwardly I kind of prompted you to do something, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the Jesuit Clement the thirteenth had banned it from the colleges and universities, and a rather quaint example of academic blown cover as cover, Bishop Vaughan Heinthem, whom few realized was for Bronius, even banned it from his own classes at the University. On the State of the Church is arguably Rerenzo Rickey's American Manifesto, the social blueprint for how the general intended to realize Bellarminian liberation and a Protestant monarchy. The full title page of the first edition copy of the book says it all on the State of the Church and the legitimate power of the Roman Pontiff, A singular book on the properly ordered reunification with dissidents in the Christian religion. Wow, it's right there in the text. Here one beholds a description of the momentous social change in the Roman Revolution would indeed produce neither monarchal overthrow, nor democracy nor republicanism, but a properly ordered reunification with dissidents in the Christian religion. That is, the reunification of Roman Catholics with Protestants under a secualized religion whose values long on humanism, short on scripture are taught through public schools following the Jesuit ratio studiorum. Reunification means that the Protestantism has been reabsorbed into Rome. This is the eye of the black papacy Jesuits son Zuanism mind and the common sense equals the practical extirpation of Protestantism. Huh So, what I found very interesting is that when they say they marriage with secularism, enlightenedment, enlightenment, as I said, the three candlesticks. When you go into a lodge and then you know, you kneel down in front of the little pulpit, little thing, Yeah, what is that? You have the two pillars a freemasonary essentially is each candlestick and you're looking at the third one, which is again Building seven equivalent. When when I could do that visually for you, Yeah, but it's basically saying you're you have the blindfold off, but when we take it off in the ceremony, you are then looking to that light, that light that you can find within yourself enlightenment because I have reached it with my own wisdom for how to obtain my own godhood. Essentially, you shall be like God's that is Catholicism, which when they merged again, don't get you look this up. Historically Constantine gave us Sunday worship. Yeah, right, and what is it son God worship versus the Son of God worship? And if we understood who Christ was, it was the word No man comes to the Father, but by me, it's not you go through God to get to God. No, I'm submitting to the Word made flesh. I'm accepting the promises fulfilled in the flesh. I'm accepting everything that you've laid out here as laws that I have to adhere and stand by to to become celestially one with the heavenly body. You're submitting to the word in order to get to God. That's what he wants. That's communion to most people understand this, no, because then we argue all this old triune thing and it's like, again going off of what they're showing. That's them.
Speaker 5: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: So again. Something I found interesting is when we're reading in Revelation seventeen five and upon her forehead was written the name Mystery Babylon the Great Right in red Fragurian caps were affiliated with mithra, which is an aspect of masonry, and Solnvictis became the predominant. There's aspects of both predominant for Catholics, and Trump happens to be wearing a red cap.
Speaker 4: And now those are saying that the red cap is because red is the Republican Party's dominant color.
Speaker 3: But it traces back to the red Frekurian cap. That the same like we read earlier in part one, to the red caps from the Boston Tea Party. Yeah, this is the same thing that the Sons of Liberty or the sorry the Liberty Tree guys. Yeah, that's the same thing that they were wearing. And also the French Revolution, which we do know that there's definitely ties, but jesuits with that whole thing kicking off. Yeah, so that's what I'm implying, whether it's true or not. I find it odd that abbreviated MAGA means magician made great illusion and says there's going to be an illusion over the hearts and minds of men mary Lands. He Trump is exchequer of the Vatican Bank, and that's by Gerald Posner and God's Bankers did a segment on Bloomberg. If folks just want to get a condensed version, because I don't have time for a six hundred page book like I've been reading, I get it. I think it might be seven hundred. He has a lot of citations. Yeah, but again I read and again, I'm taking excerpts from some books just to give you a little condensed version because I know sometimes I don't have time in today. I get it. So I'm just letting you know where you can find the resource, and if you invest, you'll see where I'm coming from. I'm not just you just don't like Trump. I voted for him twice. I'm not doing it again. So there you go. Don't say TDS Roman Martyr and traditional patroness of musicians, Did Cecilia's spirit bless the voyage with masculinity to cheer up the others and oppressive boredom? Did I already do all this noidation day? You know what? That's not too too important. But the second day of July in the year seventeen seventy six was Visitation Day, commemorating the event recorded in the first chapter Luke, where in the Virgin pregnant with the Messiah visits her cousin Elizabeth, who is pregnant with John the Baptist. Nowadays, Visitation date is celebrated on May thirty one, than the month of to moves from May twenty something to June twenty something in the year of seventy seventy six and celebrated on July second, as it has been celebrated according to the New Catholic Encyclopedia article Visitation of Mary every year since the Council at Bessil in fourteen forty one. So again, even the origins of our country has a connection with the Virgin Mary and that particular date July second and July fourth, because again July second is technically when we wrote it all third Leegendly, there were dragonflies within the thing, so they had to keep it closed overnight, and in July fourth is when they signed it. Whether or not they waited today for a reason, I'm going to show you another thing. But I found it interesting because again with Trump name was Mary, his aunt's name was Elizabeth, and his dad's was Frederick Christ.
Speaker 5: Wow, it's true.
Speaker 3: And again January sixth, that was the twelfth day of Christmas when the trees would come down. Also today, again Catholic tradition where you had the epiphany of John the Baptist. You can google this. This is basic stuff you can look into where allegedly Christ was visited by the magi as an adolescent. Yeah, and again word for Magi maga And allegedly it was the day that Christ was baptized by John the Baptist. So again, was that another symbolic ceremony insurrectionists? Who did the crowd choose over Jesus? Right? They chose social What did Christ say, I am the way of the truth in the life. I don't know. I'm just again seeing a lot of similarities and weird affiliations with this particular guy at this point in time and again, what's written on the constitution conceived in liberty right the hermaphrodite.
Speaker 5: Ah, you mean the Greek, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: As above, so below is the same pose as this. This is the origin of the pentagram. When you do several poses. There's a pointing down, there's the pointing upward, and then there's you know, this is them. It means earth when you're standing like this again, which is very odd because of what did Christ say, love neither the things of this world, but put to your hope and faith or paraphrasing, and things above which are in He.
Speaker 5: Said very clearly, my kingdom is not of this earth?
Speaker 3: Correct? And what does that exact pose mean? Then? I don't know. But Coagula salve I was reading again with Mithra. There was the phrase salve a coagula and it was talking about when they're holding a torch upward and a torch downward, or the fingers would be pointing like this and downward, which is the same thing as bah from it. Like I said, I dropped the book first time I read that because I was going so Mitzrad does indeed connect to Baphomet and Hermes because of the Caduce's staff and as above, so below. So it's not me pulling at things. I'm like the symbolism, the metaphors in the in the verbiage affiliated with per character all interconnect. It's not something I'm just like, you're just you know, smoking something really good and you're no, no, I'm this is documented.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: In a Masonic find on Instagram, they did a little AI picture here and they're talking, are you ready for the future?
Speaker 5: Brother robot Masons, dude, because.
Speaker 3: In one aspect of their faith religion, and as Elon Musk has said, mister xpro Cyrus rising, he has stated that it's possible to download your memories and then upload them into like basically a cyber web, right become a citizen of the Web. What if I say, b fishers of men, Internet inter place for too more corpse net to hold or restrain given to us by cern Celtic god of the underworld, an equivalent of Osiris or Dyspatar Latin sky god of the underworld, where we get Saint Petar. This is what they're looking forward to is when I die, I will send to become like a god like we hear in a lot of movies. Are you become a God? Right? This is their premise, But in the same aspect or same vein of that I can be regenerated and live on forever in an autonomous, robotic like existence. My spirit and entity will live on forever in an avatar, just like I have right now at the symbiotic relationship with the fallen Nephelene, demon de mon, right, I hear you. So it's like it's becoming. Oh, we we were children of the fallen watchers, the Nepholene, and then we are going to give you in exchange. When you accept this mark, we are gonna make you your own little DeBie gods, and you will send to be like my parents, and then we're reality. What I suspect is that, like it says in Enoch, the only explanation for how the angels get locked up under the review phrates. So God says to them as he's locking them up there, he says, your children, Nepheline are going to roam the earth for seventy generations until the time of the end. So if that's where we actually get demon, it's not an angel fallen, it's actually a slay Nephelem, and what we get with Joshua. He's slaying Nepheline, not Islam, not Ishmael's descendants. He's slaying Nephelem. Bad offspring are abominal to God's site and their spirits are roaming the earth. So when Christ comes down, he's over here casting out children of the gods again lower G, not capital G. It's casting them out. Why because they want human possession? Don't tell me they don't, because obviously a lot of them can even go into one person. So if you accept the mark of the Beast and you want to become the empire Iron and Clay, as foretold in Daniel chapter two, how do you do that? Well, I want to become a part of this tech technology aspect, and the root server for all AI computers is known as Demons or demon wave.
Speaker 4: I don't be honest with you, do as I understand this AI image of robotic Masonic lodges and things, and right fine, But as I'm thinking about it, I think it might be possible for a robot like to as is right now in our world, like become a brother of the Masonic lodge. Because if I'm not mistaken allegedly, per their words, you just have to believe in a divine creator. Doesn't matter which one, doesn't matter which religion, as long as you can acknowledge that well.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 4: If these robots have AI right, and they have basically the entire knowledge of the entire Internet downloaded into them, them, basically saying that they may or may not believe that a creator.
Speaker 5: Is possible, would make them able to join.
Speaker 4: Oddly enough, is it is it crazy that this is a real possibility in the world today, Like this image, this AI image is a thing that could really happen, must as already.
Speaker 3: I saw a clip on It was a TikTok guy and he's saying like, I don't know what it is with Elon Musk, but he is making us work almost twelve to eighteen hour shifts to get these things built, like some towers and something like that affiliated and he wants it up before twenty thirty. Now, I don't know. By in my episode Reading the Rainbow, I was breaking it down how a lot of the five G towers were signed in twenty twenty by a certain mister t Yeah, and they wanted up at least by twenty thirty, and they want to use humans as antennas. Now, what do we see in the movie Cell everybody walking around the tower? It was by John Cusack and Samuel Jackson were the stars of the movie. You guys kind of want to look it up, but it was having a whole bunch of humans walking around like zombies around a five G tower. And again five G pentagram Penta means five in Latin G for the god ram goat ram Aka. What we already had solve was nine to eleven on Baphomet's arm. The tattoo cowagila means blood clot So what's the last thing of the three pillars to unite all humanity? A little star of illusion over the hearts and minds of men on Baphomet's forehead. M Aka, you know the third eye aspect of the bad aspect because I don't want to, you know, just saying, but again the third eye of oh, you can ascend to become like your own God with your own wisdom. And again it is a Ponzi scheme. It is a pyramid scheme aka pun intended for the all seeing eye top of the pyramid. This is what they're lying about. But once they get what they want, We don't care about you. Thanks for doing what we wanted, you chumps. And what ends up happening the world becomes an international parasitical grid for demonic possession. And this is why I would suspect in revelation people will not be able to off themselves because are demonically possessed on a skill that has never before. It happened before, because what did Christ say? Don't worry about those I can kill the body because your soul is now secured. But here's the thing. The fallen watchers Christ redeemed our souls. They want to get their kids and bodies back right so they can enjoy pleasures of the flesh once more. Right. That's the dichotomy that we're dealing with. And if most people don't want to, you know again rolling their eyes. Whatever. If I'm right, don't say I didn't warn you when you get up there to the big guy. That's all I'm saying. I'm pleading with you. I could be wrong, but a lot of my research seems to be indicating we're this close. Because what did Elon Musk just say about a week or two ago. I'm dark, Maga dark, Yeah, yeah, I am red and black is chrometic with hermeticism. That you do a brave browser red and black hermeticism and you will find something I didn't mean, but it's not on this particular present. But I'm just saying this is stuff that is out there.
Speaker 5: Yes, indeed, brother, so addis.
Speaker 3: Again affiliated with the Frgurian god a ka Fregurian red caps Furi Addis allegedly, are.
Speaker 5: You saying frug Gurian uh.
Speaker 3: F freed Gian Frygian Fragerian Frygiian Frisian Phrygian, okay, should rather be c I, A N or si G. That's never mind what you can google it.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm that's not a soft G. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Frisian Frisian god of sun vegetation born of a virgin. As I was saying, he's definitely affiliated with Tomos because one thing says he died by a wild boar, just like to mouse and the Catholics why he worked for you, And the other thing is he catraded on himself. Whether true or not, I find there's a validity because Addis and Sibill are affiliated as the same thing and they lived on. So, like I said, after Babbel. It's like Teladiti telephone. The stories kind of myth they mix out, in and out. You have the Titan lure prior, so a lot of it can get jumbled up. But like I said, there is a consistent narrative that leads us right back to Babel and the Unholy Trinity throughout history and their symbolism. But but but he bled to death after emasculating himself, which is kind of what we're doing in our culture today, in the month of Tamous, of all months that we celebrate for the children of Pride, was brought back to life by his lover Sybelle. Like his mama Grammy. His resurrection was celebrated each spring by the Romans beginning in third CBCE. After two millennia, he traveled to the New World as one hundred and fifty foot woman adrogynist religious pantheons aka the Statue of Liberty. And again, what did it say in the spring? When did we land in Maryland? First day of Spring?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Corona talked about that last time.
Speaker 4: I think the Statue of Liberty is a rather handsome broad Yeah, yeah, solid all one.
Speaker 3: The Corona is the top of the Hermetic Kabala of life. So again it means a spiked crown. What do they put in Christ? And contrast as going outward? As I said before, it was inverted. So there is reasons again heal thyself healer? What was Hermes, the god of healing and the god of trade. He carried the Cadusa's staff of healing. It was mockery of their kabbal law aspects. And that's what I'm always trying to show folks. We can Yeah over the Actually it was just the wise owl again talking about with Rome. They were finding it, Jesuits were finding it was easier to convince the masses from on a stage with entertainment than actually from behind a pulpit to change around the culture. Just condensing that because we want to save time, like white and Blue does trace back to Egypt with the caps that the pharaohs would wear. Yeah, again condensing, let's see, yes, we'll read this one. Vatican two affirms Catholic doctrine dating back to thirteen oh two, when Pope Boniface the Eighth asserted it is absolutely necessary for the salvation of every human creature to be subject to the Roman pontiff. So you don't have as you submit to the pope.
Speaker 4: Right, which is the narrative that they really ran with for a long time.
Speaker 5: And some some still do.
Speaker 3: Well, that's as zen times, man, they're going to come out in full force with their claws bear this time. This was the inspiration for the papacy to create the United States of America, and that materialized in seventy seventy six by a process just as a secret Reagan Vatican production of Eastern Europe in nineteen eighty nine. What American government Roman Catholic from the beginning? Yes, consider the land known to day as the District of Columbia bore the name of Rome in sixteen sixty three property records, and the branch of the Potomac was known as Rome. Blah blah blah blah. This information reported in the nineteen oh two edition of the Catholic Encyclopedia article by Daniel Carroll. The article specifically declaring itself of interest to Catholics in the nineteen oh two edition, was deleted from the New Catholic Encyclopedia in nineteen sixty seven. Other facts were reported in nineteen oh two and deleted from in nineteen sixty seven. For example, when Congress met in Washington for the first time in November eighteen hundred, the only two really comfortable with imposing houses within the bounds of the city belonged to Roman Catholics. One was Washington's first mayor, Robert Brent. The other was Brent's brother in law, Not Lee Young, a Jesuit priest. Daniel Carroll was a Roman Catholic congressman from Maryland who signed two of America's fundamental documents, the Article of Confederation of the United States Constitution. Carol was a directed descendant of Calverts and the Catholic family to whom King Charles the First of England had granted Maryland as a feudal barony. Carol had received his education at Saint Omars, again tracing consistently that these guys always tie back to Rome. And even though they're trying to delete stuff, there's evidence enough with symbolism to just basically point out we probably should look into it's a lot of Catholics. You'll tell them, well, how do you explain the Queen of the heavens? You don't even know where that is in your Bible, do you. Because again, going by a lot of former Catholics who I'm good friends with, they've said that a lot of times in the family house. They don't open the Bible at all. So when somebody again, I'm beseeching you, it's in the scripture, Why is it triggering you so much? Yeah, that's what I'm asking, because the Christians should be convicted, not triggered. It's a different.
Speaker 4: I just learned recently that one of the big portions of the Great Schism was that some people believe that Mary died of virgin and others believe that she was like blameless and quote unquote sinless until the Immaculate Conception. There's reasons why she was chosen in all this, and then she continued on being a regular woman and had other children, and that's why they referenced Jesus' brothers in the Bible, and this whole thing that was, like, I mean, there was more than just that point, but like that apparently was way hotter of a topic than I think a lot of current Christians realize, and it completely has nothing to do with Jesus. But people are willing to like fight over it. Yes, it's insane.
Speaker 3: You're related to fight over stupidity. Topics as opposed to actually getting meeted in the word. You know what, I'm like, it's irrelevant neither here nor there, But that's the stuff you're going to argue about, as opposed to actually living the word right. So has it become a religion for you now where you have to be right with your argument, or has it become you know, a relationship is like this is me. I'm bragging about my groom because I'm happy about what he did for me. I mean you have to accept him to no. But I can present a case as an arbiter and explain context and clarity and come show you how evil the world is as supposed to just saying, you know, a great awakening crap and stuff like that. I'm giving you context of where you could truly find security, because if it is true and we are close to the end times, I don't want to be guest saying on my at least on my on my plate. I tried my best. I explained as much as I could, I did as many shows as as possible. I recommended a dozen thousand books. I answered people's questions and dms. This is what I tried to do. Not everybody accepted it, and I'm okay that it's not I'm not. I'm not I can't save everybody, and I'm not saying I do save anybody. I'm saying I'm giving you resources so you can come to that conclusion and decision on your own. That is Christianity. The other one says you gotta do it. Why so I submit and kiss your butt. So right, it's personal decision. Mithrust slaying the Bull the Inconquerable Sun God. I found it interesting because Dionysus is affiliated with October seventh, Oh God, and that was when we had a certain thing occur last year. And Dionysus is an equivalent of Nimrod, and he's also known as the mascot of theater which we went through during twenty twenty. Yeah, so again, like I said, Mithro does connect with Baphomet, and again Mithrust slaying the Bull. Mithruss represents Apollo and the bull represents God. Donald Trump is their man to perform that taro uktany the ritual where Mithrust kills the bull aka God. Don't take my word for it, because what did Nimrod tried to do building going or into heaven? And what is Trump knowing four towers and he made what space force forced yourself into space. He's partnering with Elon musk.
Speaker 4: Oh, are you telling me my man's gonna end up eating grass? I would not, like, I mean, I don't know. We're talking in the realm of hypotheticals and all of that, but like if we already go down that same, that same rabbit hole here, like, are we saying that as possible your boy Donnie T might develop some sort of weird knack for grass and behaving like a beast here soon?
Speaker 3: Bro Oh, you're talking about like a Nepikindzer moment.
Speaker 4: No, damn it, I gotta mixed up my bad you said Nemrod In some reason my brain with nebuc Sorry, sorry, completely derailed.
Speaker 3: I got you, I got you, But I was laughing because again bulls the red Heifers, Is there is there something there? Because they already call America the new edom or which is the new Rome? Again, this is by them. I've played a dozen clips before on my Instagram. Again their words, not mine, just showing you what's out there, because again no I'm not, I'm just this is what they believe. And if quoting them is anti Semitic, then I don't know what's wrong with you, because if a quote is antisemitic or history is anti semitic, I don't know. I don't know how to help you. I'm just I mean, oh, this is an interesting one, because again, so unfortunately I didn't want it to be. I voted for him twice. So don't give it. Don't give me the scrap. Every ruled society has some form of holy scripture, the Holy Scriptures of Cassarian Rome, where the prophecies uh Sysyrian sorry, Syrian Rome, where the prophecies are the ritual directions contained in the Sybil line against Sibylists, where we get that in our colleges, Gospels, and virgils the Eneid. The Eneid implied that every Roman's duty was to sacrifice his individuality as a heroic Aeneas had done to the greater glory of the Rome and the Pontifus Maximus Sibilians, borrowing from Isaiah's much earlier prophecy of Jesus, Christ, prophesied that Caesar Augustus succeeded his uncle Julius as Pontifus Maximus, which in the Cult of sol Invictus, a book a costs ninety four bucks on brill you can get it printed out special. It means a chief of the pagan priests. He would rule as quote Prince of Peace, son of God. Augustus would issue the New World Order, as indeed he did. The Sibilians of the Eneid were so beloved by the governor priests that they were considered part of the Roman Constitution. The same scriptures were made part of the United States Constitution when the mottos of Annuit Coeptus, Novus order Siclerium taken from the Eneid and the Sibilings, which is a New World Order. Now here's the scary part is that on Trump's manual award, they gave him the same exact verse with the Prince of Peace, which is supposed to foretell christ Birth. Not Trump's accomplishments.
Speaker 5: You said they gave Trump. They gave him this win.
Speaker 3: A minural award. And this was in Monday, February the twenty six, twenty twenty four, the seventeenth day of Adar one mar a Lago.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so again I kind of scratch my head. Here we can skip ahead. Let's go, Let's go to the Flag because we're already going to the two hour mark. And if okay, so, folks, you want to follow me on Manna Daily podcast, Spotify, Rumblet YouTube, One Nation under Satan if you want to get again, because on our show we tend to chatt and to go into other stuff. But if you want to work comdense just three hours, go onto those things. I'll probably do other towurst folks, but I don't want to take Jacob's time too much. So we're gonna talk about Lorenzo, Ricky the Flag, and then we'n be wrapping up. I think that's pretty much all I got left. So this introduction confirms that Paul the Third wore declaration of Reggie mini militanous ecclus. I can't even pronounce half the stuff. I do apologize, but it's I don't care. Is about protecting the life of the nation, which is the Roman Church. Protecting the Church may require this superior general to sacrifice his soldiers, his citizens, and if need be, his sovereign. The Pope, well, somebody died at the event. Correct.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, they're giving him permission to sacrifice even the Pope bro.
Speaker 3: Whoa, but somebody died at his event. Somebody died during nine to eleven. Yeah, did you hear what I just said? You're all expendable canon. The ends justify the means. This is them, their doctrine. This is how sick it is. I'm willing to kill my own brothers in order to get this down. This is what their stuff is saying. In a very real sense. The Great General is so inscrutably alone and so omnipotent that he is the war with everyone, sacrificing his own, just as Saturn, the grandfather of Rome, devoured his own child like KFC was doing with their little thing. Yeah, that's yeah where it's getting it from. In order to defeat an enemy short of coming to blows, this is the Great General's legitimate obligation. Sun Zoo rights again. This is General Ricky, that the guy we've been referring to. Lorenzo. Ricky's most compelling ruse was disestablishing the Society of Jesus, allegedly officially outwardly. This is what happened underground and became Illuminati slash Mason America, a campaign that mimi to the collapse of the Knights Templar four centuries earlier, with astonishing precision. That disestablishment ran concurrently with the escalation of the hostilities between the American colonies and the British Crown. It was an amazing juggle that spanned seventeen years. Saw Ricky's secret liaisons in and around the British Parliament by legislation that inflamed his secret liaisons in and around American colonial governments to formulate a culture of rebellion. It saw his own visible army, mute and defenseless, systematically assaulted by the European powers, eventually suppressed for all eternity. That's in quotation Marks seventeen seventy three seventy seventy three Papal Brief. Once the stage was set, the action scripted, it was the general slip into deeper cover. The Protestant powers exhaust themselves in wars that within a single generation resulted in a glorious Roman presence where once England had reigned DestinE. Military operations inspired by the ingenuity of sun Zoo are virtually impossible to document. If strategic notes were taken, if written commands were given, they were carefully destroyed such that survive may have been spared in order to misinform. The mouths of the convert operatives are kept shut out of a simple desire to stay alive. Sensational disclosures too, we can presume to be misinformational. The determine the lornza RICKI did, in fact mount a clandestine operation at all requires a careful exhaustion evaluation. Sorry of the circumstantial evidence, Brendon, I want.
Speaker 1: To ask you, dude. All right, I'm back. Everything is all packed and ready to go for the trip. We are good, Okay, it's going to be a great time. But anyway, I've been hearing you kind of in the background. I'm packing my bag, computers in my bedroom. Whatever is is it possible that Trump doesn't know? All right? If all of this is true, you talk about Trump and he could be the Antichrist, he could be the Prince of darkness, Prince of peace.
Speaker 2: Whatever is it.
Speaker 1: Possible that he doesn't know that he is, that he's being possibly propped up and set up to become this character?
Speaker 3: So given back in twenty seventeen, doctor Thomas Horn from SkyWatch News, there was a guy on Trump's spiritual Advisory Council. He could basical gives them a call says, hey, I'm not allowed to give my name because where I am at I could get terminated. But they're telling Trump that he has the potential to become their guy to build the Third Temple if he does a certain amount of edex and whatnot, and they're constantly explaining to him what the Messiah figure is required on their man made outline of what is expected. So he does know he's definitely prepping himself and aligning himself in such a way that he is the perfect candidate to be the second Cyrus, which apparently he did achieve because he moved Jerusalem's embassy or whatever it was on the Abrahamic Accords, he did move it into Jerusalem. And they commemorated this event by printing a coin with Cyrus and Trump on the cover. Right on the back the Third Temple, and ironically enough, there was a dove flying in front of said temple, which again the dove is interesting because in nineteen eighty three, and you can look up YouTuber on point Preparedness Trump's dove prophecy, he was breaking down that since nineteen eighty three, they have been prepping Trump to become the negotiator in Palestine slash Israel conflict. Don't take my word for it, because let's rewind back to the coin. It is the Balfour Decoration, which was signed on nine to eleven. If you're going by how they sign it in Europe, it is the date first, then it's the again. So was signed on nine to eleven to nineteen seventeen. It says the Balfour Decloration Cyrus Trump Balfour Decoration and from nineteen seventeen to twenty seventeen. So don't tell me this is not something that's coincidental. What's going on right now in the Middle East is perfectly alliance. So when he comes to ascend the throne, he can establish peace and be the negotiator.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's all right, which piece you would think is a good thing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like peace in the Middle East, that's great.
Speaker 1: Now, how that conflict was brought about, we all talk about how net and Yahoo probably.
Speaker 2: Is the one that allowed all.
Speaker 1: This to happen, being is that he had a hand in creating a moss and all that fun jazz. Right, you got you got Jared Kushner married to his daughter and all the Jewish ties and everything as far as I've all right, So I got two more questions as far as this goes all right? So the is it the the Ewes as you like to say, that are propping him up to take this mantle and fulfill this role?
Speaker 2: Yes, and why would they do that?
Speaker 3: Because they're Messia figure is not of Jewish descent. He is like King Cyrus, he was a gentile. And what their messiah figure does, because everybody's reading the Bible is like, well, he was like, why didn't you conquer the Romans that were oppressing us? Their Messiah figure gets rid of the obstacles that oppress them, the things that stand in their way, which, in Noah Hydelaw's terms, Trump is the champion of noahid laws. According to Israeli National News of twenty twenty, you can look up that article, and he is basically already stated that it's time to implement the death penalty for anti Semitism, which I believe I played before you for you guys on the show. So for me, I'm seeing already the I don't know, the dominos lining up as it were, that he's trying to bamboozle the evangelical dispensationalists. So basically, if you have those adjectives as part of your Christian identity, you're already brainwashed because dispensationalism is Zionism for gentiles. You're thinking there's a holy land, a sacred people, which not biblical as we did in God's Been I've broken that down. Why that significant spiritually speaking, but in their perspective, it's fitting the credentials perfectly. Good guy is going to eliminate our enemies? And what does it say? I saw the heads of the saints for the witness of Christ in Revelation twenty verse four, So I don't know, but Noah Hidlaws talks about losing your head if you speak out against them.
Speaker 1: So correct me if I'm wrong in saying that. You're saying that he's said to be like the new Cyrus or whatever? Are we talking about, like the actual Savior to come, like the actual guy who was prophesied that eventually Christians came to accept as Jesus. But the Jews don't accept Jesus. There is Trump trying to fill that Jesus role according to the Jews.
Speaker 3: So anti Christ does not necessarily evil incarnate as we always hear in a lot of mainstream Christ. It's substitute in place of so yes, in a sense, is saying we don't really need Christ, because he's already stated. Twenty fifteen, he was doing an interview. He says, well, you know, do you ever ask God forget forgiveness? And he just goes little, you know, I don't really try to bring God into all of that. I just try to do better from there. So he doesn't say he has repentance, because the Bible says you have to confess with your mouth. And secondly, he said, and this was during his administration, because some evangelical lady was saying, ah, people can change, no, because he says, I am the chosen one, which don't take my word for it. We have the Natasha Owens song which you can YouTube with Trump that was inspired by that phrase, the chosen One, which is very blasphemous in and of itself, and the man is essentially as I was showing you, and God's been divorced. He has the phrase word became flesh affiliated with him on billboards. A lot of people are making the comparison, is this like, oh, just like God sent his son from the heavenly realm. He sacrificed everything for us. They literally have a bumper sticker as I've taken a screenshot of that before, where the lady was saying that just like you know, Trump had all this wealth and he sacrificed it, all of it for us so that he could run our country, and he's being persecuted. They literally have drawn a correlative line. And since the two assassination attempts, they have literally amplified him to like a deity, a demigod, where if you hurt him, you're hurting God's chosen one.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: But the reason why the Jews don't accept Jesus as the savior is because he didn't check every.
Speaker 3: Box right, a lot of standards correct. Right?
Speaker 1: But is there I mean, are we looking at the boxes that need to be checked for Trump in order for him to become this savior? How does he check more boxes than Jesus did?
Speaker 3: And Kaba Lah their savior figure is not is essentially the third Cyrus. This is tri Hermes, the three philosophies of the tri Hermes. As I've read before the Emerald tablets. Their God is about materialism, Their God is about wealth. Their God is about getting rid of our physical enemies in this life, and they sickly by doing so. He's going to open take away all the obstacles in our way so that we can ascend to become our own gods. This is their stuff. So we're we get lizard people like I read before. They think they will be serpentine and dwelled, similar to like the Venom movies, so that they become their own gods on this realm. This is their beliefs. This is hermeticism. Kabbalah is finding enlightenment, interlight, find the interlight within yourself, sun, God worship what Catholicism does. This is what they are believing. And this is why Building seven is so significant. Did you hear that part that I explained to Jacob?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I mean I spend most of the time in my in my room with all this podcast shit. So I mean I was listening, you know, trying to stay in touch that way. Whenever I came in, I'd have some kind of idea.
Speaker 3: You have today, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So and one more question?
Speaker 1: All right, So with all of this, let's say all of this is true, all the stuff about Trump about he is not the character that he is portraying, at least to the people that believe him, believe in him. What happens if he all right, if he becomes elected elected, what happens then, Like, what's next? I mean, what's the domino effect? You know that's that's gonna be happening.
Speaker 3: I can't predict the future, just throwing that out, but I can give possibly an outline based off of what they got for the Google images for the year ahead, based off of if it's true what we get in the Bible, that he would suffer a head wound, which I would not be surprised, Like it's like a fatal one this time, and he comes back, I would not be surprised. And how would they do it? Maybe cern maybe Elon Musk does some sort of profound miracle with his technology that the economy starts getting really good. Maybe he like abolishes the irs or something like that. And again, everybody's gonna be like, this is the greatest thing ever. That says for the first three and a half years of tribulation, it looks really good. So from like twenty five to like what twenty seven, twenty eight, that's when things would start hitting the fan.
Speaker 1: Interesting, how it's three and a half years. That's only six months before the next election then, correct.
Speaker 3: And it would be around the month of Tamous. Ironically enough, and ironically enough, in the years ahead, they have Jesus and Satan doing an arm wrestling match. Twenty twenty seven was Armageddon. Whether or not that's all true, I don't know. But if they're over here mapping it out, and as I've said before, if they create their own version of Armageddon, and for evangelical Christians, they're expecting Christ to return. He's going to save his chosen people. He's going to rap to us up. There's no raptor. Christ doesn't return and all this stuff doesn't go exactly as they've been being told for the last two hundred years, because again this is only last two hundred years they've been saying that all this is gonna happen. So you've demoralized Christianity by literally making prophecy come about, but nothing happening for them. You know, the package deal that they invested in with became a Christian was to get the the perks, benefits or seeing all that, but they didn't happen. And so they're demoralized and they're reeling in shock and awe, and also in total dismay of all this chaos and anarchy and for what. And the Bible says that people are going to be crying for peace and security at that time, and they have in twenty twenty nine an alien invasion Project Blue being.
Speaker 1: Let's go, well, right, not the word.
Speaker 5: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: They're here to help fix it for us. They are here to help us find the inner light Mithra Jesus, all of them, they were all the same, but you missed it, humanity, And don't worry. The ancient Ananaki space gods, we will help fix it for you. All you've got to do is put this little technology in you and we will help imbue you and finding that inner light within yourself. Don't take my word for it. The Catholic Church is already prepping for it, saying maybe the Balians will be baptizing us.
Speaker 1: Okay, now let's say hypothetically here, all right, I'm not trying to, you know, take a peak too far into the future, but just hypothetically, let's say Trump somehow becomes president. I don't think it's gonna happen. I think that they're going to start a world War three before they allow him back in the White House personally.
Speaker 3: But let's just too serious. One of them might have.
Speaker 1: Right, let's say Trump becomes president and it's and it's all good. It's all kosher, you know, like everything, not to use one of those words, but but but it's all good, right, And and the economy is doing great. You know, the housing market's great. I mean, the the inflation's going down. Everybody has more jobs. You know, everything is exactly how it was on the trajectory for whenever he already was president before COVID came, let's say, for the for four years, it's absolutely phenomenal. And this country you know, goes back to its uh greater dominance kind of ways. Right then, what because he can't be elected again?
Speaker 3: He can in the rally and Florida Turning Point USA event during the Olympic Games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you won't have to vote. You'll never have to vote again, he was talking to the event.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, bro, what do you mean you'll have it fixed so good? I have questions about this. I thought we were supposed to have a cycle where we again. But do you think a lot of Republicans because let's say this happens something that you just pitched. Possibly I ran Russia phill in blank. Somebody interfered with our elections. You know, all those social security accounts. Somehow they hacked in, they rinked the whole system, and now blah blah blah. So we have a whole lot of fighting turmoil fill in blank. Or they cut down the Internet let's say about a couple months, and then they come back and they explained to us what happened. This is why we need to start initiating that not some dumb idiot can just hack our freaking Internet. We need to have it where it's internationally. We can start making it where you have to have a digital ID passport in order to get on in access the Internet, like they already have for our military. As Heidi Love from Unfiltered Rise as attested, she has held these things in her hand, that they do this now for the average citizen, where essentially your social security is now equated to your online presence. You cannot get onto your computer or access the internet without that. So if they do this with say the fall election or sometime in the near future, what does that give the incentive to do just like nine to eleven, they passed the Patriot Act, which was already being prepped, and they passed it within three days. Now they do that with our internet, which they want to have that up by twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Well, they're going to try and say, well, this is going to eliminade shit posters, it's going to eliminate hack artists.
Speaker 3: Here in the theory, this thing, that thing, all this disinformation crap.
Speaker 2: Right right, So I guess you could say that.
Speaker 1: But also they're talking about what is it like, uh, the web two point oh or the web three point oh kind of version to where basically anytime you post something like if you're on Facebook, Instagram, what ever, if you make a post and somebody shares it, which is actually pretty cool, but if somebody ends up sharing it, then they have to pay you to share your thing, which is pretty interesting. And it's a like another way for people to like, I guess, stay at home and make money or whatever just creating fucking memes all day, which sounds like a dream, but.
Speaker 5: Like real life professional meme lord.
Speaker 1: Honestly, honestly, that's really what it would become, you know, And I don't know, I think that there's a lot of possible awesome things to come in the future. But with that, I think comes a lot of restrictions, and there's gonna be a lot of red tape on anything that you're trying to say, anything that you're trying to post.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 1: The First Amendment is going to be even more heavily restricted. And yeah, I don't know. I think that there's going to be a balance for sure. I mean, people are already having to monitor what they say on TikTok on YouTube. That's why we're not on YouTube anymore. I mean, thank god they haven't come after podcasts yet anyway.
Speaker 3: So implying is that I would highly suspect because just recently, I think it was two three days ago, Zuckerberg just hired a lady that was a close advisor to net and Yahoo to start controlling anti Semitism speech on meta platforms. Saw I would not be surprised because again I'm what I'm saying is I'm seeing dominoes aligning perfectly. And whether I'm right or wrong, I do think the censorship thing is about to hit the fan wildly within the next two to three years. And I can see how they're going to orchestrate it because we already got Bill Gates saying, you know, we got all this in misinformation online AI with you know, Taylor Swift, you know all the Taylor Swift supporters. We can't have her naked photos going on from AI getting on the internet. That's just you agree with this policy idea, don't you, right, So you're gradually already implementing it by getting people to be emotionally invested. Why they have to give a crap about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, And I think that like people people for some reason that they trust way too much in the government. They just want to be governed as much as humanly possible. They want to outlaw things, they want to put new laws into place and stuff like that. It's like whatever happened to, like are we are we incapable of governing ourselves in such a way that we have to be literally governed at every single possible step? You know what I mean by the law, by the government, by the higher ups. Like what happened to just public shaming? Can we just bring that back? Can what happened to just canceling people like you know, just one on one? Why do we have to bring in the law you know, dueling.
Speaker 4: I have been saying this great again, like or tryal by combat. I'm good either way, Like I think both should be viable.
Speaker 5: Why not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'm not totally against that, but whatever, whatever the case is. It's just like, why why are we trying to We're trying to change this country so much, and people are like, oh, this country's horrible, this country that, this country.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: It's like, so adding more laws is going to make it better? Like do you think that adding more laws is going to make this place more of an oasis?
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm telling folks. I'm like voting as Stockholm syndrome. You literally are saying me harder daddy, like. And this is the thing. This is why First Samuel was so big. For Samuel eight, where God saying they don't need a king. They didn't reject you, they rejected me. They already had me. They're being led by the Holy Spirit. They had the pillar of smoke, they had the Mana and heaven, they had all of this, but they still want something as a substitute. This is why I say religion versus relationship. I want to commune with you personally, but I have some standards. As Jacob was saying earlier, well, that sounds my snatronistic. Again, that's what some people will perceive it as. That was some people will perceive it as I. But again that's what people are. But God's like, I have standards too, and I've given them the bill of divorce because after almost like what a thousand years of being their God, they're still rejecting me. They don't get it that you can't play the field and have me as your God at the same time. So now with Christ again, God's been divorced with communion ceremony, you are accepting to be submitted to the Word made flesh, and you're going to emulate that. You're gonna become the bride. So it's not oppressive. It's a personal decision to submit to the Word to get to the Father. There's a lot of people are if you're going, well, I need the pastor, I need a pope, I need this, I need that, And He's like, no, you don't need all that baggage. You don't need a representative, you don't need an intermediator. You got me. The man wants to make it religious because tradition, the big building, lots of money, good looking clothes. Come on, what's wrong with this? Exactly what God doesn't like? So again I understand where people are coming from. But I'm like, yeah, that's what you see in a lot of modern Christianity. That's where we're getting it wrong. And that's why I love Frank Fiola's book Pagan Christianity because it starts breaking it down chapter by chapter. Why do you do this? Why do you give tithe? Why do you get dressed up? Why do and he breaks it down historically the pagan roots of all this stuff. Yeah, it's worth investing.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, let me ask you too. I mean, I know that we're you know, kind of just rambling on at this point, but just out of curiosity as far as all right, because you always come on here and you're always pointing out the things against Trump. And honestly, that's probably what ruffles the most feathers out of everything else, is because we over here we tend to be more pro Trump than against Trump, just because you know, I'm not gonna say we're just voting for him because of the alternative. Although the alternative is probably the worst alternative that's ever been presented. As just as far as incompetency personally. Yeah, I mean yeah, we got Literally she makes Biden look good.
Speaker 2: You know that's sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I totally agree. Like I said before, I voted for him twice, but there's a reason why I'm not voting anymore.
Speaker 1: And again that's just throwing that out there, so just out of curiosity. Whenever the election comes and there has to be a winner, Biden can't remain president, so one of them has to take the man sole right whenever that happens. Who are you going to be more upset about as far as who wins? Let's just ask that question, because they don't seem to be. I mean, according to you, neither one of them seems to be really a good option. But which one is the less scary version to you?
Speaker 3: Well, again, that's tapping into the lesser to evils and evils still evil, and they're both masons. They're both whatever filled control blank of uh position, bad guys. So for me, nothing's changed, But I'm not gonna lie Spiritually, I feel quite nauseous seeing Trump's merchandise because I genuinely feel in my spirit that's the guy that's gonna come and kill me. And when I say that, guy saying followers like that they're so cult mindset and arrogant as opposed to a liberal. Yeah, they'll, you know, they get upset, they'll you know, go in their personal liberal snowflake thing and they'll have to have their personal safe. But what's a Republican going to do? They got the guns. Somebody was asking me why you want the Republicans. Well, they're the ones that the guns. They're the ones that love fucking right right, they will kill for him.
Speaker 2: It's them, You're all fucking right, we will.
Speaker 4: I mean you stay strapped to get clapped. I mean, I'm happy to be a part of that party. But that was like, damn, okay, well that was a big shwing and a miss on my.
Speaker 3: Like, I just this whole presentation seventy seventy six. Why do we do it? You're doing it for the man, You're doing it for the government. You know, I why you're doing it.
Speaker 1: I feel like there there are those people that would absolutely go to war on his behalf. But I also don't think that those numbers are as like the the extremist let's just call them like the people that showed up at the White House or not the White House, at the Capitol and trying to to storm the Capitol and all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, six series, we're not extremists. They were citizens that were peacefully assembled and then were let into a building.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna go as far as to say extremists, but let's just for argument's sake, call them extremists, right.
Speaker 5: The names of them, I got you.
Speaker 1: Those are the people that are going to show up, right like, And that wasn't a massive crowd. You're talking about a country full of people that wasn't even a tenth of a percent that showed up. And so I don't know if you're going to see like I think in general, most people are not gonna do anything no matter what happens. World War three is gonna happen, and people are gonna be wondering why they're fuck it, why the line at Starbucks is taking too long?
Speaker 4: Can I ask a question of both of you, Historically speaking, you only need ten percent of a country to have a military overthrow. I'm just historically speaking throughout name your time. For a country to topple itself, you only need ten motivated percent.
Speaker 2: All right, but ten percent is still a lot, because how.
Speaker 5: Much not a small numbers, how millions.
Speaker 1: Like how much of a percent are are you know, too young to fight? How much of a percent or too old to fight? How much of a percent are women that will never fight? And I'm not saying not all there are women fighters, you know. What I'm saying is, but like.
Speaker 5: That statistic is strictly for military aged men. Excuse me.
Speaker 4: That was because when we're talking historically speaking, you wouldn't have ten percent of the women that are going and revolting in the streets to topple a government. It would be ten percent of the men just throughout the course history, so per the poll numbers, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh well, yeah, I don't know, dude. I just I know that there's a lot of speculation as to what's going to happen after or maybe even before I think possibly before the election. Uh, I don't know, dude. It's like because everybody's coming up with so many theories, like Brandon, you're coming on here and you're talking about Trump might be the Antichrist. I don't know, I mean, the the it I'm going to look at.
Speaker 3: This on the first three and a half years, So I'm going to sound like I'm completely nuts. That again, if you're going by Bible definition and people, again, it's like a boiling frog. You don't even see it. It looks so good. How could you not want to accept this system? Are you an idiot? Brandon? You're anti Semitic, You're anti Trump, you're anti Maga, you're anti okay, And as to say that Christians are going to be hated, I'm against all all of y'alls. I'm against Dermocrats, Republicans, the dark you know, fill in blank. And apparently that's going to be a problem. And again, are liberals going to be the guys picking up that. No, they're going to be easy to wipe out in a second, like as they already said in communism, is like line them up against the wall and will pop them because we don't need them anymore. But thank you for brainwashing most of the population and the rest. It's like, well, you know, we need to get rid of the CIA and the FBI America. Yay, finally somebody's abolished them, and I'm going to replace them with my own people. Oh that's good, because they try to assassinate him twice, so he's going to create his own thing, they'll be loyal to me. Oh that's great.
Speaker 1: So do you believe do you believe that we should be a Christian nation?
Speaker 3: But again it's going to be weaponized under the impression of outline it looks Christian we support Israel? Do we not?
Speaker 2: Sure? Sure?
Speaker 1: But I'm I'm just asking your preference. Do you believe that this country should be a Christian nation?
Speaker 3: It's not about a nation, it's about per individual. That's the scary thing is that that's what it's going to become. Is saying, well, are you against the Christian faith? No, I'm just against merchant government with God, the world, with the word, the science of scripture, Christ with country. That's a problem.
Speaker 2: That's where I was going.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't want to mix politics and religion because then you start getting you want to talk about it. That's where extremism comes in.
Speaker 5: Let me also throw this out too.
Speaker 4: I got into this debate with somebody I think two years ago to family gathering. They were not spitting Marxist rhetoric, so to speak, but they were of the opinion that communism.
Speaker 5: Isn't like the worst thing ever, right.
Speaker 4: But this person also has a lot of a lot of twists and their chonies about Christianity as a whole because of all the bad that has been done throughout.
Speaker 5: The course of history and the name of Jesus.
Speaker 4: And yes, fine, fine, okay, So I did some crunching of some numbers here. Christianity as a religion is responsible for somewhere around seven hundred million deaths, okay.
Speaker 5: And that's true. That's a real thing.
Speaker 4: You look at all the wars that have been waged for quote unquote religious reasons. If Jesus was associated, fine, fine, okay, let's go down that road here. So, and Christianity didn't even get you know, unionized, so to speak, until the three hundred to five hundred eight.
Speaker 5: So let's give a little bit of a break here.
Speaker 4: So in how long are we talking about here, seventeen one hundred years.
Speaker 5: Give or take just best case in theary. You know, I'll even give it for the best ratios here, because that's how I did my math.
Speaker 4: Let's say, fifteen hundred years, seven hundred million deaths.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's bad.
Speaker 4: I get that Communism is currently responsible for going on one hundred and thirty million deaths from its inception less than two hundred years ago. So if we're looking at the ratios here, you are eleven times more likely to die because of communism existing than you are from Christianity on the fucking war path. So in conclusion, am I personally mad at the thought of a Christian nation. I'm a lot more comfortable with that than I am a communist nation. That's just Jacob, that's just looking at the maths and deaths and things, you know.
Speaker 3: But again, Catholicism just bold for doing it for God and country. That was actually led by a group that were you wish and they wanted to go back and reclaim the temple because they were missing King Solomon's ring, and that's part of the reason why they started leading the crusades. And what do they do it in Christ's name? But what were they wear? Red crosses? What is the symbol of Tamus and Bacchus the cross? So again you get a lot of gentiles, you tell them it's for good, and a lot of idiots are going over they're thinking they're doing it in God's name? Was Christ say apart for me, I never knew you get out of here. You did it in my name? No, you didn't. You did it in your own name. You created God in the definition in your own name. Again, religion, you did that yourself. Don't say ye, don't say I'm affiliated with that was the same proverbs I hate hands that shed innocent blood. Yeah, don't tell me you're alive with scripture, because scripture condemns you. But again, seven hundred million, you then subscrowded half of that with Catholicism, and you'd cut down that probably by a good portion because you had the Spanish Inquisition that went on for four hundred years, which a lot of Catholics. It's like, hello, Saint Bartholomew's Day massacre up to twenty five thousand to thirty thousand Protestant Aguanats or whatever, just saying.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, no, no, the reasons for those deaths are preposterous and ridiculous, and we see it as such. But just looking at the numbers of it. When people are talking about how, you know, we should be more of a socialist nation, we should be more of a communist nation. We should you know, imbibe more of Karl Marx's ideas into our government, it's like, bro, y'all understand how deadly that is, right, Like, how that's never successfully worked ever one time, and it is that much more deadly than the alleged biggest death.
Speaker 5: Toll bringer to the face of the earth and all.
Speaker 4: It's like, it blows my mind how people don't we have like a very short memory when it comes to history for some reason, I don't understand how and why when we have all the information at our fingertips, people only want to look back till just a yester century ago.
Speaker 5: And it blows my mind.
Speaker 3: But again, that's what they have us thinking, is that, oh, it's only our country, it's only the west. The West is the only thing that counts. Everybody else is evil. They're barbarians at the edge of the empire. Which doesn't that sound like ancient Rome a little bit. We need to protect our borders, we need to slay it in like okay, all right, guys, you gotta cool it down. What do you mean you're up for it? Uh? Now?
Speaker 5: The lynch mob, no, no doubt.
Speaker 3: So in the Society of Jesus could conquer through believed dead, could not with its superior general do the same. When Lorenzo Ricky died in his cell and Castel s Angelo on November twenty fourth, my birthday, seventy seventy five. What his death was no more a physical than the supposed disestablishment of his army lestermistics of Ricky, who secretly commanded the Ross Crucians. Christian master Masons were known to die and resurrect at the threshold of an important endeavors. According to the material available, the Supreme Council of the Fraternity of the Ross Croex the Ross Crucians was composed of a certain number of individuals who had died what is known as the philosophical death. When the time came for the initiate to enter upon the labor for the order, he conveniently died under somewhat mysterious circumstances. In reality, he changed his name in place of residence, and a box of rocks or a body secured for the purpose was buried in his stead. It is believed that this happened in the case of Sir Francis Bacon, who, like all servants of the Mysteries, renounced all personal credit and permitted others to be considered as the authors of the documents which he wrote or inspired aka Shakespeare. Hm. Was it really Ricky's body lying in the state of the cathedral and San Giovanni and fill another Italian word during the elaborate funeral mass of the pious the six arranged for him. Was it really Lorenzo Ricky who was entombed beneath the Church of Jesue a week later in the vault reserved for the generals of the society, or was it a wax effigy similar to Bohemian grove sculpted by the artisans upon a corpse of Ricky's dimensions under the direction of John Carroll's collaborated man about Rome and the art agent extraordinaire Francis Thorpe. Of course, Lorenzo Ricky would have covered his tracks and simultaneously SINZOOI and fashion, so we will never know for sure. But it is not consistent with his authority, resources, motives, and modest operendi, as well as the verifiable outcome of the American Independence, that the General would feign death at precisely the opportunity to sail to America in order to conduct and orchestrations personally reflect on his council. The thirteen articles of sun Zoo, particularly the great art of the General is to arrange for the enemy to never know the place where he will have to fight, and carefully withhold him from knowledge of what the post he must guard. If he manages that he can also hide the slightest of his movements, then he is not a clever general. He is an extraordinary man, a prodigy without being seen, he sees, he hears without being heard. Go to the places where the enemy would never suspect you, and tended to go. Do not think of gathering the fruits of your victory until his entire defeat has put you in a position where you yourself can re conci try whatever tranquility and with leisure. So if the General did sale to America rather than lie in state, he would arrive conquering hero. But as a gentle, harmless, nameless, scholarly old man who spent most of his time reading, and during the course of his stay, inevitably someone would observe his subtle power over the great patriots and write about it, just so as one person observed and is written about. So. In the fall of seventy seventy five, Congress authorized a committee made up by Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Lynch and Benjamin Harrison, and George Washington to consider and recommend a design for the first United Colonial flag. Again so blah blah, and during the fall blah blah blah that Lorenzo Ricky was seventy two years old. The professor spoke many fluently languages, fluently disabled the encyclopedic knowledge of history, and was seemingly at home upon every topic coming up in the conversation that was had at this boarding lady's house. We might expect the very same Lorenzo Ricky, a distinguished professor of literature, philosophy and theology at the Roman College. A well established confidant of Europe's leading intellectuals, philosophies and mystics. The Professor kept locked away in a large, old fashioned cubicle shaped iron bound, heavy oaken chest a number the very rare old books and ancient manuscripts which he spent of his time deciphering, translating, and rewriting. We might expect that as much of lorenzol Ricky, the voracious scholar and publisher of the Oriental Masterworks. On the morning of December thirteenth, seventy seventy five, the committee men arrived in Cambridge for a midday feast. The professor greeted them as we might expect Ricky wood with an ease, grace, and dignity, evidencing his superior ability, experience of attainments, and with a courtly bow that left no room for doubt that he had habitually associated with those in acknowledged authority. When Benjamin Franklin was presented to him, the hostess watched the patriarchal doctor lock hands with the patriarchal Professor, and as the fingers closed upon fingers, their eyes also met, and there was an instantaneous, a very apparent, mutually gratifated recognition. So what had the woman witnessed Unknown Superior, Ultimate summit, Unknown Superior revealing himself to the America's greatest, free grandest Freemason, Ben Franklin. The table talk soon focused on subjects that had occupied Lorenzo Ricky's attention since the beginning of his generalate. The hostess witnessed them discussing the relation of the colonies to each other in the mother country. She saw them discuss the related question of one's duties to the colony as related to his allegiance to Great Britain. She saw the Professor take a noticeable, though not at all obtrusive part in the conversation, himself possessed with a wonderful fund of varied and accurate information concerning the colonies, as understanding of their progress, condition and needs, and a familiarity with the principles and operations of the British and European statementship, when we expect as much from a superior general of the world's best intelligence agency. After lunch, General Washington and the committeemen held a brief undertone conversation. Then Doctor Franklin rose and stated, as the chairman of this committee, speaking of my associates, with their consent and with the approval of General Washington, I respectfully invite the Professor to meet with the Committee at one of its members, and we, each one personally and urgently request him to accept the responsibility and to give up us the American colonies the benefit of his council. Taking the floor, the Professor accepted the responsibility. Then startingly he proposed that hit to his disciple, the hostess be placed on the committee because she is our hostess, because she is a woman, and above all, because she is a superior woman. The committee considered this as an invitation in innovation, Yet the Jesuits had always been employing female coadjutors for centuries. The proposal immediately and unanimously adopted. Luncheon was adjourned and the committee would reconvene at seven in the evening and the guest chamber, usually occupied by the professor. Franklin and the Professor spent the afternoon together walking about Cambridge. When they returned, the hostess noted that both of them were relieved and confident look of earnest and determined men who in a satisfactory way solved perplexing issues. At the evening session, Franklin turned the meeting over to his new found and abundantly honored friend. The subject was a flag. This is we're going to understand why America's flag means, addressing the committee as comrade Americans. Huh. The Professor explained that since the colonies were dependent upon Great Britain, we are not expected to design or recommend a flag which will represent a new government or an independent nation, but instead one that will testify our present loyalty as English subjects. A flag that was already in use, a flag that had been recognized by the British government for over half a century. A flag having a field of alternative horizontal red white stripes and a grand Union flag of Great Britain in the upper left corner. I refer, he said, to the flag of the East India Company. To hide the fact that the Americans would be fighting under the private flag of an international mercantile corporation controlled by Jesuits. The professor provided a plausible cover whereby the flag could be explained to the masses. So again, it's going to be something with public, It's going to be something they see every day. How do we explain it when somebody says, what are the colors on the flag mean? This is going to be the story We give them.
Speaker 1: Fifty fifty United States and thirteen original Yeah, I remember that song?
Speaker 3: Do you think that down in junior church? And now when I hearing it, I'm like, ah, bay no. So the Union flag of a mother country is retained as the Union of the upper left corner of our new flag, to announce that the colonies are loyal to the just and legitimate sovereignty of the British Government. The thirteen stripes will at once be understood to represent the thirteen Colonies their equal with will type the equal rank, rights and responsibilities of the colonies. The union of the stripes in the field of our flag will announce the unity and interest of the corporate union of efforts which the colonies recognize and put forth in their common cause. The white stripes will signify that we consider our demands just and reasonable, and that we will seek to secure our rights through peaceable, intelligent, and statesmanlike means, if they prove at all possible. The red stripes at the top in the bottom of our flag will declare the first and the last, and always we have the determination, enthusiasm, and the power to use force whenever we deem the force necessary. The alteration of the red and white stripes will suggest that our reasons for all demands will be intelligent and forcible, and our force is securing our rights will be just and reasonable. The Professor reminded the Committee that the masses of the people and a large majority of the leaders in the public opinion desire of removal of grievances and the rectification of wrongs through a fuller recognition of the rights of the British subjects, and a few desire a free few of them expect at this time a complete severance of their present political and dependent relations with the English government. The severance would occur before the sun and next summer's strength, indicating the Professor fornew that Lorenzel Rickey would have fornown a July declaration of independence at that time. The East India Company could be easily modified by replacing the union jack with the stars against a blue background to make it announce the represent a new independent nation. Washington and Franklin lavished the professor idea with a special approval and unstinted praise. The Committee formerly and unanimously adopted the East India Company's banner, known as the Thirteen Stripes and as the general flag, and recognized as the colonial Army and Navy, just before midnight. They adjourned. On January two of seventy seventy six, as a formal ceremony attended by the Flag Committee, George Washington personally hoisted the East India Company flag upon a towering specially raised pine tree of all things a liberty poll, unfurling the breeze and displaying it for all the first time to see to his army, the citizens of the Vicinity, and the British forces in Boston. The British officers of Charleston Heights perceived the don't take my word for it.
Speaker 1: Whoa So the East India Trading Company, that's what it's the trading company? Right?
Speaker 3: Ever watched the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Yeah, yeah, I'm laughing because I'm reading National Geographic for kids back in the day when those movies were coming out, and they're here going well, they didn't really have too much to do in the Caribbean. Then I'm reading this and I'm like, ah, yeah you say, and again like it is not like I said before. You have nine stripes going one way, you have eleven columns nine to eleven, and then you have thirteen nine plus eleven plus thirteen equals thirty three.
Speaker 1: Son of dude.
Speaker 3: And like I said, the top of the pyramid, pyramid scheme all seeing I what country is that? America? And that symbol is affiliated with tamous pollion at bad Dawn. That's the name in the Greek for the son of Perdition, ironically is Revelation nine to eleven. And who has nine stars over his eye and two stripes on his Instagram? You can go right now, who has that who was president four or five, four seven, nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: So all right, so this, this East India Trading Company was the first flag that that old g dub put up. That's what it was saying, right it. And but this must have been before we had the flag with what was it like a circle of stars, before it was all fifty right.
Speaker 5: The Betsy Ross flag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so that that came after.
Speaker 3: This, right, because they again as they expanded and stuff like that, which I would not be surprised if we dig into enough that you would find that fifty stars has some sort of connotation with the occult. I'm still digging into that at this current time. But the Gregorian calendar as well, like we've covered before in nine to eleven, three plus six, nine six plus five, nine to eleven sixty five, is affiliated with MITRA. Again, METRA followers were red caps.
Speaker 1: Why would an East India company have a British part of the British flag on the flag.
Speaker 4: Well, the East India Trading Company was based out of England. They basically rivaled the crown as far as okay, how could I put this? This was one of the first examples of international politics and economy working not always neck and neck with each other, sometimes as a matter of fact, against each other.
Speaker 7: Whole wars were waged because of who had actual power over the seas, the British Navy or the East India Trading Company that just decided to put guns on all of their fucking ships, which they had more of, and like it's there.
Speaker 4: They was very very messy, very controversial. The Dutch India Trading Company again very controversial. What you look at what they do with Africa, it's wild. It's this was a big thing for a while. Have you ever seen the show Taboo, No excellent show if you go check it out.
Speaker 5: Your boy who plays.
Speaker 4: Venom Tom Tom hart Hardy, Tom Hardy, Yeah, he plays a former East India Trading Company guy.
Speaker 5: They call him a company man, right.
Speaker 4: It was an FX show and that means that he was, you know, at least knew the company a bit and knew how they operate. He was also a British sailor at one point and he also had blood ties to a port that was like very strategic. It's an excellent show, very fucked up. Him and his sister be fucking and things. But that's weird.
Speaker 1: But like Tom Hardy's a fucking stud in almost everything that he's in though.
Speaker 4: And I'm just saying I like him for so many reasons. But anyway, the role is insane. But as far as the trading companies and how that all goes, it's it really is pretty crazy how much real life monopoly power Rothschild power, Carnegie, like this was that style of real stroke per that day and age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, again, the finances are always what controled the wars, like the Italian Revolution was funded by Masons from the UK. Again what they were trying to do during the Civil War, as we covered before, and now you have the East India Company again, pirates sculling bones, sculling bones. The Blacks were pirates, Freemasons or were some of them inspired by this as privateers for the Jesuits. I don't know, but all I'm saying is that it's completely plausible. Now this is the last big thing and then we can kind of close her up. So did you know that even the year the independence seems divinely validated by the perfect design of the sixes and sevens contained within the expression of the Roman numerals mdcc lxx five one because MDC equals sixteen hundred or one plus six equal seven clx one sixty one plus six to seven, and then x plus five and one equals sixteen, so one plus six equal seven. And interestingly enough, as I said, Lorenzo Ricky said it's not going to happen in seventy five, even though they could have called it back in December seventy five. He said it has to be next year. Why well, because Roman numerals of seventy seventy five, the following groups would not have added up to this MDC sixteen hundred. Wait did I get this correct? Or did I goof oh yeah, sorry, this is the seventy seventy six, but this is seventy seventy five where it adds up to six sixty six. Okay, So again, was this founded as an anti Christ nation to bring us back? Helios? East meets West and again you can look up six seven articles of Trump East meets West, East meets West, and he has Helios writing at a chariot between two pillars and all seeing eye and a pentagram riding from east to west. And Trump's the one that did space force again. Symbolism wise, again, it's at Ding Ding ding. That's not Prince Charles, that's not Obama, that's not Kamala, that's not fill in the blank of all these other people. It's affiliated suddenly with Trump. And the thing that I found interesting is when they were doing their Council of Trent, there's a depiction on the wall and they have Hermes leading the possession of all the Jesuit priest are going to this location. Hermes connects with mercury, and as I said before, Hermes connects with to moose, And as I said before, Donald Trump means world ruler. Trump to deceive one upper out to someone else. Donald stems from Adonis, a donnis is Dumazid equivalent. Dumazid was a Samerian goat chipper god endemic Anddaemonian baffomet hermaphrodite. Dumazd's equivalent was to moose to mouse. In the Greek was known as Hermes. Hermes in Rome was known as Mercury, and Mercury traces directly back to Marduke and Bale. Don't believe me even further on, like a Spanish Dawn or the Italian movies with the Godfather means Lord Bail means Lord, what was Trump doing yesterday or the day before yesterday? McDonald's, Oh yeah, he was. And the Golden Arches are affiliated with Bail. I'm not joking. You can look that up. And again, where's of all the places he does oppose? I'm like really really so yeah, So this.
Speaker 1: Would suggest that everything that Trump does is entirely for the symbolic nature of it.
Speaker 3: All of them do it for the symbolic nature, but specifically with Trump, I'm finding a lot of ironies that he has a name etymology tracing directly back to the occult's messiah figure to Moos, not Christ, because they want to bring him back for the third RealD. That is actually the magician card. Like we showed before, you'd have Nimrod or the snake consuming itself over the magician's head. Need to have Nimrod to mouse, and then you have to have to moves to go back into Nimrod, which you look up. Baron Trump, the last president. You pick, take his picture of any photo you want, and you compare it alongside paintings of Lucifer, pretty striking resemblance.
Speaker 4: And I'll say this, did Trump or did he not have a kabbala teacher at one point in time.
Speaker 5: Yes, he quoted him before.
Speaker 3: In your Dany page one hundred and eighty eight, way to the top. That's Trump's own book. Yeah, and again I'm just stating this one. General Corton Wallace allegedly. Whether this is true or not, but Jonathan Williams was a guy that was close to Lincoln. He's hearing the surrender during the ten He writes a book in seventy eighty one called Legions of Satan, wherein Williams aveers that General Cornwallace revealed to Washington that during the surrender of Yorktown that in the future, the churches of the United States would be infiltrated and teach the Yu's religion. The churches would become auxiliary Masonic temples, and that fact would be kept secret from the church members. The Masonic churches would be working toward a world government. This author has been unable to verify the authenticity of the quote. The Williams u such as this is Edward Hendry from Bloody Zion. Cornwallis did not personally surrender to Washington during the surrender of ceremony in Yorktown, and there's no public record confirming William's account of Cornelisis speaking to Washington. That does not mean that such a conversation did not take place, so I can condense. But take a look at this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it does kind of look like the candle.
Speaker 3: Where's the Star of rem fan that's where we do the inaugural address? If that state of the Union and the Yu's religion, whether true or not, I'm just saying I see it in America all the time. Like I said, Helios from eastmeast west, this is Trump's penthouse apartment.
Speaker 4: I always looked at the Chamber of Congress to look like a Greek amphitheater.
Speaker 3: Yes, and on the outside, yes, But in the center is supposed to be the Jewish Council. And uh yeah, that's it. Dispensationless evangelicals sucking at they of the horror of Babylon. That is exactly what we got going on in America. And and God says, come out or for my people, shut out, shout out. I have for you, gentlemen. I'm sorry it was a little bit lengthy, but we had a little couple offshoots. But yeah, tough to ponder. Again. As I said before, I voted for Trump twice. So if anybody wants to write their mean little things, try to ask how TDS happened after eight years of voting for the guy or supporting him. That doesn't add up to their narrative.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, it's uh, it's definitely a bunch to ponder on. And I think that you know, we've said it before, but like, you know, we're looking at Trump as kind of like a h a guy that's gonna come in and fix a lot of things, gonna stop a lot of wars, gonna gonna better the economy and lower inflation. Like there's a lot of promises based upon what he had already done in the past before COVID, And you know, he's one of the people who, you know, everybody was shouting at the roof from the rooftop saying that we needed a businessman and not a politician and so we got one and and look what he did and stuff like that. So I tell you what, dude, if all this ship comes true, I'm gonna start looking at.
Speaker 5: You like.
Speaker 1: A prophet. You might be a prophet on some real ship.
Speaker 3: Just a nut Jeb studying and living in as a hermit in a Kate what do you.
Speaker 1: I know, I mean, I hope you're totally wrong. I I hope, I hope that everything that you say is so wrong, Like I don't want that ship to happen.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: But this, dude, and that's the thing with with you know, us being a conspiracy channel. We pay a lot of attention to symbolism, and this is this is a symbolic load is really what.
Speaker 5: To quote? He did?
Speaker 3: He?
Speaker 5: This is that? Mind fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he liked all the really, but.
Speaker 1: Brandon, let the good Cold members know where they can find you, uh, if they don't don't know our ready.
Speaker 3: If they want to watch this episode without our our our offshoot Tangents, I have an episode again when Nation under Satan. You can find on YouTube, Spotify, or Patreon with man a daily podcast, and then you can find me on Instagram with Chronology k r O l l Ology, Laura Underscore one oh one. That's if you're gonna be nice. I've been getting some people that hate me, and that's fine, but I don't you don't need to follow me or let me know that you hate me. I already know people hate me. I've had three death threats, so I'm all good on that front, So thank.
Speaker 5: You, dude.
Speaker 1: What a savage to get death threats and then just keep digging like.
Speaker 2: Pretty Uh it's commitment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is full on commitment. You gotta you gotta praise that.
Speaker 3: When people start threatening taking out your life from something you said, you know you've hit the big time and I'm not even in politics.
Speaker 1: That's a badge of honor rate there. So well, Brandon, thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you spending so much time with us, doing it on two different and you already know you're welcome back anytime you got something new that you want to run on any other uh kind of digging that you're you're doing, You're you're great at it and uh, you're very well versed.
Speaker 2: You show the receipts and we appreciate that.
Speaker 1: That's why we keep on having you back on, dude, because it's it's knowledgeable and and look, I know that some people are gonna listen to this. Oh I don't agree with that. It's not about agreeing or disagreeing. Just listen, just hear it out, because what if you're wrong? Like nobody wants to ever think that, Like, what if what if you're wrong with your thoughts and your beliefs, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: People get so mad at us, you and I for having guests on the show. It's like, y'all understand, we're also trying to get a Satanist on the show, right, like a real worshiper of the Dark Lord Satanist, because I would love to have a conversation with one of them to see, like, you know why, Like I I have so many fucking questions and not to like badger them, but I've never sat and had a conversation with one.
Speaker 1: I feel like, I feel like you're not going to like the response, but it's.
Speaker 4: Very possible, but like I still would use this platform to have that conversation.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of this is for I feel like a lot of Satanists are the same kind of people that are going to be voting for Kamala because it's because well not not just because of that, because I feel like, according to them, it's the lesser of two evils, and they're trying to piss off all the people that possibly piss them off.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And I think that it's more of a mean kind of thing although I do believe that people like for sure believe in Satan, which in my y'all know, I'm into a lot of the woo woo shit that is retarded.
Speaker 2: It's so dumb. It's like it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 5: You're very uh well not you.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people that agree with you, and it's there's a fundamental difference, you know, just a fundamental difference of beliefs on this one. But Kamala to that point, you even brought up on the Live at her rat the guy in the crowd saying Jesus King he is Lord, and what she said, you're You're at the wrong rally. You need to be the one down the street. Now the Satanists love Kamala.
Speaker 1: Dude, Oh yeah, dude, Time.
Speaker 3: Counter Brino and Bramovich. She's the one that supported Trump saying that he's actually waking up the masses.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm curious what she's thinking these things, isn't she? And uh isn't she?
Speaker 4: And Ukraine still is the head of education there or whatever, And seeing is how Trump is saying he's gonna cut off funding the Ukraine, I'm curious what she thinks about him currently.
Speaker 1: Time will tell With all of this stuff, it's only speculation, it's only ruffling feathers until the future becomes now and and we receive the present, and so I guess I guess we'll see. No, I mean we can. We can have a dick measuring contest and talk about who's right and who's wrong. As far as like, well hypotheticals here, bro this is strictly hypothetic.
Speaker 2: No course of course.
Speaker 1: But you know some people they hear something that they disagree with and they're like, fuck you. It's like, why has it automatically got to go to fuck you because I disagree with you?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: This is why we have this program. This is why I want to invite a Satanist. This is why we invite people with so many different beliefs and different opinions on shit.
Speaker 5: This is why Brandon Kroll comes on.
Speaker 4: To tell us what he has found, what his research has shown him. Where else but a Cult of Conspiracy podcast would he come?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? Look what we do.
Speaker 1: The two hosts of this show don't agree with each other most of the time, talking about me and you, Jacob, like we this is never ever ever going to be an echo chamber at all, like, and that includes the guests that we have on that maybe we disagree with. I mean, I don't want to say I disagree with you. I'm just saying I hope you're wrong, Brandon. That's where I can go.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, Like, I want to be right.
Speaker 1: I mean, what is there to disagree with? You're you're showing receipts, Like, how can I disagree with receipts kind of thing? But but either way, Brandon, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You're you're the man, and we cannot wait to have you back on Jacob. Can we get some knife fans up in here.
Speaker 5: If you have it already. Dear cult members, please at this time hit the five star, hit the shd the li like, suscribe.
Speaker 4: To comment, leave a post, leave review, shares with the friends of family, shares everywhere.
Speaker 5: Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: The more activity the algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult.
Speaker 5: Members like the rest of you. Finallyies and gentlemen. While you're at it, go check out meta mysteries.
Speaker 4: Give Jonathan's other show, All the Loves, the five Stars, the Shares, the reviews. Go check out all of Brandon Krahl's projects. Check them out. Do not send hatred, don't be dicks, be good people. Help boost the algorithms, help us grow all the things we have going on.
Speaker 5: Go check out the YouTube channel Cajun Knight. Go subscribe over there.
Speaker 4: The vlog, the video log of the trip that Jonathan and I are taking tomorrow is going to.
Speaker 5: Be up as soon as we get back and it gets edited down. I promise, we thank if everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this one, there's another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan Jack. And there's one very born, extremely vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible. To speaks see so to speak,