Speaker 1: My Billy Cunning into Great America.
Speaker 2: Welcome this Friday afternoon, after another glorious parade in festivities involving Reds opening Day and doing it since about eighteen sixty nine and doing it for quite a while. Of course, the game did not turn out as we anticipated. Six to four was a loss. But nonetheless, Brian Hamrica, when I was at the Holy Grail yesterday, for it seemed like five minutes, but it was like three hours.
Speaker 1: Channel five was everywhere, and.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at you going nuts on the parade route with all the festivities going on. And of course you have some perspective having been a professional comedian. I like to think of myself as a funny man myself and traveling tether and fro. But when I met Michael Waltrip for the first time, he said, man, I knew this thing was big.
Speaker 1: I had no idea it was like this.
Speaker 2: In fact, if you take the NBA, the NFL, Major League Baseball, college basketball, college football, take them all together, there's not one city in America, maybe the world, that is an opening day for their team like we do in Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: It's unpresident.
Speaker 2: And I told you this off the air, and you said, really, and my life is a great American. I've never seen the Philly Market parade, never been in it, of course because I'm working doing other stuff.
Speaker 1: But tell me your remembrances of yesterday. Let's not talk about the game.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a yeah, no, it's an unbelievable spectacle here in the city.
Speaker 4: I always start the thing. Every year. They come to me.
Speaker 3: I'm up at Flint Finley Market and they come to me as we start the parade, And every year I say the same thing. I always say. If it's New Year's Eve, you want to be in New York. If it's Mardi Gras, you want to be in New Orleans. But if it's Opening Day, you have to be in Cincinnati because that is the city of Opening Day. This city does it like nobody else. We talked to a couple who came here from Oregon and they came all the way to Cincinnati to see Opening Day.
Speaker 4: They said they.
Speaker 3: Were in any I can't remember which one last year and they said they were completely disappointed. They said it was like another game, and that's not what we do around here.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: We have this, uh, this parade that I call a strand of Cincinnati DNA that runs from Finley Market to Fountain Square.
Speaker 4: It's just unlike what anybody else.
Speaker 3: Does, you know it is It is just uh, you know, it's just an incredible celebration and it's not you know, just baseball. I mean that's the theme of it, but it's really kind of you know, having gone to these now for almost thirty years, Uh, it's it's it's like spring is here, baseball is here, and it's sort of.
Speaker 5: Like we're renewing our commitment in the city and and it's like, yeah, we might not like something that that the mayor does, or we might not like something that the County Commission does.
Speaker 3: Or we we might be have or whatever, but we're all together in this thing. And it's almost like, you know, Fourth of July waving the flag. That's when we waved the Cincinnati flag and everybody comes together and they're just glad they're part of the city.
Speaker 2: And Brian Hemrick that there's no color, there's no race, there's no gender, there's no class. I see little children, I see old guys, I see those that have been there thirty to forty years having not been to one, which is unbelievable because I'm working before it. But nonetheless, going back in memory banks thirty or thirty five, forty years ago, was it that big in the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I think everybody's always had a sense. But we get these years like when we have really nice weather and you'll have like even more people come out, and I think then that just kind of like amps up this whole you know, sort of atmosphere, and then people go, we got to go next year. And then everybody was so up, you know when it's night. But then we get a really one, really rainy, crappy year and everybody go, ah, I don't know, that wasn't like as nice as it was a couple of years ago. But this one was a great one. Last year was a really good one. The weather was great. It was sunny, a little bit cool, but it was it was nice, and so you know, everybody was able to be out there. We saw we see these families that were just like intent on carrying on this tradition, you know, so they came when they were a kid, and now they're bringing their little kid. I talked to a grandmother who had her tiny little grandson in her arms.
Speaker 4: Sit right on the front row, you know. So yeah, I mean you see that we went one year.
Speaker 3: They had decided I was supposed to be covering something else, and at the last minute they're like, no, no, we need to go down to and to turn you know, turn a story.
Speaker 4: On opening day.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's all almost over, you know, and they said, no, run down there really quick and get something. So I run down with my photographer and we get down there and there's like I don't know ten floats left, but there's this old fella sitting there and he's like an ounce and the whole thing he's in there. Now there goes out there.
Speaker 4: Know that's Marty Madam and.
Speaker 3: That dow Marty Brennaman Hays as great as announcer lift and he just he was talking like on his own, like like he was, you know, had a radio show or something. And we're like, let's make that guy up, and we might him up. And it turned out to be a really good story, uh with this guy, And so yeah, that's what uh.
Speaker 4: But that's what it's about.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: You get down there and you get all.
Speaker 3: This uh all these people in that atmosphere and uh yeah, I think people just a lot of people just go and you know, sit in one spot and it's like a conveyor belt of entertainment. It just goes by, you know, one after another after another, and you see everybody you know, you know Anthony Munos, I saw David Schultzer down there, Heper Frinch was there, you know, just all the Cincinnati names. Of course, Marty was there. The baseball players you see former baseball players, current baseball players that are there.
Speaker 4: Tyler Stevenson was there, and Rady Singer was there.
Speaker 3: And I mean, uh, you know, so you just you know who was there. Darryl Pace. Now I don't have to think back for a name. Daryl Page. He is the greatest archer who ever walked.
Speaker 7: The face of the earth.
Speaker 3: This guy, and he's from Cincinnati, won like two gold medals, won seven World champions was was named the greatest athlete of the century, and and he was there.
Speaker 4: Warren was there. I mean, unbelievable. All the people that you see, you know down there.
Speaker 2: Well, it's only getting I say, this is only getting bigger and better. It can't get any bigger and it can't get any better. Oh I can't imagine. Tony Bender told me that his police forces told him there was a million people. I said, now, wait a minute, a million people. There's one point six million to live in the metro. I don't think there was a million people there, but look at the thirty seven thousand in my ballparked the Great American. That was a drop in the bucket to the people that were there. Yeah, maybe there were five hundred thousand. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know, we asked the chief day before yesterday, just before the day before the parade, and we said, hey, how many people? What are your estimates? And and she said, you know, I don't know, but she said it would not surprise.
Speaker 4: Me if we got a million people. You know, so that's a lot. You know.
Speaker 3: I kept saying hundreds of thousands because it would be it seemed like a lot, but you know, a million people maybe.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, other Major League came Pittsburgh, Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: The White Sox just picked the team Saint Louis.
Speaker 2: They have an opening day and they have little attendance because the weather is bad and so you people won't show up. But this weekend it's gonna be The Yankee says it's like, hey, well it was full. And the Yankees of course, but mainly it's not like it's not like a million and a half million people come to little Cincinnati, Ohio, and they have people from Oregon, the home of the Ducks and the Beavers, fly to Cincinnati and say I want to be part of the Finly Market parade. I mean, it's like it's like the EBN fireworks, you know, Western and Southern fireworks. It's one of those events that Cincinnati we're so blessed and so unique. Something Marty Brenneman said during our broadcast yesterday said, don't put too much on Terry Francona. And I'm looking at him. Maybe you pump somebody up to tear him down. So I'm watching listening to Sports Talk on fifteen thirty this morning and also the National guys, and they're talking about Terry Francona ripped off his mask and it was David Bell, and I'm thinking, I said, this guy's got two World Series rings. He's one. Uh, he's one, he's one. Three Pennance, he's uh the number one manager. And already people are jumping off the bad Way game one game and they're saying we're done.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's like, ah, this season is over. Yeah, well, I think we got a lot of baseball, and you know, I'm expecting, uh, really good things out of this team, you know.
Speaker 8: Uh, and they had.
Speaker 3: A great, you know first half. I mean their starting pitcher really did.
Speaker 4: Really well getting through that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think, uh, you know, I think there's a lot of lights.
Speaker 4: So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm never one to you know, jumped. I'm always kind of pessimistic, you.
Speaker 4: Know, to begin with any west. But I certainly wouldn't judge it on one game.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, In fact, how about this fact, this fact from Lance Mcaller, So he's kind of a nerd when it comes to this. The last eleven Red's opening days, and if you take the games the last eleven seasons on May first of each year, the Reds have had one winning record in the last eleven years as of May first.
Speaker 1: I said, that's so, it's all.
Speaker 6: I said.
Speaker 2: It's kind of incumbent to get off to a good start, which it's kind of important that to get off to good goes. You don't want to be behind the I know, thirty games into the season after May first, maybe thirty five you don't want to be like, you know, ten and twenty, you don't want to be there.
Speaker 1: But that's where the Reds have been.
Speaker 2: And it was anticipated that Terry fran Cone would bring a new attitude. Then he brings this great Britain guy, this bread out of the ball, Bann Gerow, and he just coughs it up terribly. Couldn't have made a worse decision. I would have brought in Sam Mall, brought An Ashcraft. How the Reds have a reliever who played for the Giants last year. Bring that guy in instead of this Dureau character. But it's his call. But I would encourage you, Brian Hamrick, to keep hope alive. That's what I'm saying, Keep hope alive.
Speaker 3: I think I think I'm gonna wait and see, you know, somewhere around July or August, we'll have a better idea, you know. I mean, there's so many games, it's it's unbelievable, like they all mean something.
Speaker 4: And you know, because when you get.
Speaker 3: Towards the end of the year, you know, and you're like two games out of first place, You're like, oh, I wish we would have won that, you know, one that we dropped that was, you know, we should have won. But but there's so many games that anyone you know, you it's just like you've just got to have an entire file of these things to see how good this seems gonna be.
Speaker 2: Now, one thing you've covered on playing on the second page here you cover the incident of the Roman Catholic priest Jeffrey Drew, and he certainly he went back into court, and uh, there's a special place in hell for priests and religious who engage in four sex with boys. A special place in hell's got to be for them. But explain your coverage of the reverend Jeffrey Drew and his alarming behavior and what happened with a Connie the county prosecutor.
Speaker 3: Well, he got he you know, he got a sentenced and you know they found this out after a long you know, a long investigation, a lot of complaints over the years. Uh, they finally you know, make the arrest, they get the conviction. He's serving his time and he'll get out. You know, he's going to get out. But the latest thing is that he that he did not.
Speaker 4: Want to register as a sex offender when he.
Speaker 3: Did get out, and so, uh, like all sex offenders have to register, but I suppose the judge they can expunge ther record if they want to. So I get the judge can make that decision if they know you don't have to register as a sex offender.
Speaker 4: Well that's what he.
Speaker 3: Wanted, but apparently that was denied, and even the prosecutor was against this. I mean, there are organizations that have come together over this whole issue, with the priests and and some of this kind of behavior. They were all against that, you know. I think the only one in favor of it, I think was this guy. I mean, because nobody wants to have somebody who was thincted of a crime like this no living in their neighborhood and not have to tell anybody because I think a lot of people think, you know, you might have served your time, but that might not change you as a person. And so that's the concern, and that's why they have these goals where you still have to register. And and so he's going to have to register, and he's not going to be able to live somewhere and not let the people know, you know, who he is.
Speaker 2: Well, he got a deal. He got seven years in jail, He got out a little bit early. Obviously he's got no previous record, but this guy had committed seemingly dozens and dozens of serious rapes against ultra boys and others, and special place in hell for him. But once again, Brian Hemrick, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. You're chasing on the story right now about snowplows. You go from Father Drew to Red's opening day to snowplows. Give me a minute or two on the snowplows that the city doesn't have snowplows.
Speaker 3: I you know, I never know what's gonna happen. It's like spend the wheel. People ask me what I do.
Speaker 7: You know, what do you do every day?
Speaker 4: I say, here, here's what I do every day.
Speaker 3: I get up, I put on my white jumpsuit with the stars and the and the in the banner, and I crawl into the cannon and then I wait for him to light the fuse. There's a lot of screaming and yelling, and I just hope to hit the net at the end.
Speaker 5: Of the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no idea, no idea, no idea, Yeah, no ideas.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, today we're looking we're talking about that. So they had the city had Uh, I had some leftover money from some leftover funds or some money that they generated, and they're trying to figure out what to do with it. There's certain things they can do, the certain things they can't do with it. One of the things they could do was buy snowplows, race snow plow and and that's what they decided do with this money because uh, you know, as you recall, wasn't that long ago that we had that day when there was so much issue. But we've never heard the report back of what these guys were going to do with uh, because you remember they had all these problems. They they had the GPS that didn't get put in the trucks properly or they couldn't figure out how to work it. They had snowplowd drivers who were using big books instead of a GPS to know the route.
Speaker 4: There were a lot of issues. They were supposed to get a report back. Well we've never.
Speaker 1: Heard that report. They don't want the report.
Speaker 3: Get this wow anyway, so they're going to be able to use this.
Speaker 2: They got one more snow so we'll see, all right, Brian Hemry, good luck and that's another great day yesterday. And I always say brighter days lay ahead. Last year they won the first game opening day, then had a bad season, finished fourth, and this year they lost.
Speaker 1: And maybe the opposite will take place, but.
Speaker 4: Maybe the opposite will happen, maybe the opposite.
Speaker 2: Keep hope alive, Keep hope alive. Brian Hamrick, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 4: Thank again, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 2: God bless you. Brian Hamrick, the best there is. Let's continue with more. Your comments are next. That's you're home of the Reds and keep hope alive. We have a good manager, the team looks to be better. Don't jump off the vandwagon yet, as Tony Bender encourages people to do all on News Radio seven hundred, you all of.
Speaker 1: You all right now. Several housekeeping matters.
Speaker 2: First of all, fabulous, unbelievable day until the top of the ninth inning. And as I said with Tito Francona a couple of days ago, that's the ninth inning, you're up by one run and you're looking into the bullpen. Alexis Diaz is not there. Of course, he wasn't very good anyway, the second half of last season or in spring training, he was pretty bad, and he brings in someone who lights him up, and so keep hope alive. It's a little bit early. Something Marty Brnahan said during our time together was, don't put too much on Terry francona show. After all, he's a jockey, but he needs some horses. Well, yesterday Francona picked the wrong horse, and at this point, hopefully that guy will be demoted. The Reds had received from the San Francisco Giants a reliever that was ready to go in the bullpen. He was so amped up you couldn't stand it. Because his brother pitched earlier in the game. That guy should have been brought in. The hindsight is twenty twenty. Keep hope alive. If you take off Terry Francona's face, there's not David Bell beneath it. Relax. Last year the Reds won the first game. You might recall, then Charlways had a bad rest of the season. So I keep hope alive. The team is better and most of the key players are a year better, not a year older.
Speaker 1: And away we go.
Speaker 2: I want to welcome a new sponsor, especially Continental Roof Company, and I met with Carlos Sanchez the owner. What a great guy. He specializes in roof repairs commercial or residential, and installations for homes and businesses. His website, by the way, is very easy to remember. My Sinceyeruffor dot com, my Sincy Ruffer dot com, Carlo Sanchez, I wish you the best. What a great American Christian conservative guy. But he's wonderful. And secondly, before we get to the issues, I also want to acknowledge that the doge in the seven or eight, working with the Elon Musk, did a big interview last night with Brett Baer in which they sat there and answered questions about what they have found so far in the federal government. Beyond absurd comes to mind. Floppy dis discs are being used by the FAA. We have complete meltdown of computer systems. We spend one hundred billion dollars a year in the federal government on licensing fees for old systems and repairs that don't work. And so, my god, do we need Elon Musk and the Musk muskabtes to find the waste, fraud and abuse which everyone agrees is there, but nobody can agree as out of correct it and change it. I watched the General Accounting off. The GAO is independent, been there for many years. That Congress put it together to do audits and do reports without giving plans of action. All they do is say, here's the problem. GEO the director, he looks like a book nerd. He's an accountant. I guess he's wonderful. Republicans Democrats both like him. And last year again he came out with the report that it appears that there's about five hundred billion dollars a year and waste, fraud and abuse. And of that number, about one hundred billion is from Social Security or the wrong checks are going out, the wrong people are getting checks, or not the right people aren't getting checks. But it's a negative number. And so the fact of the matter is we know that. But the Democrats don't want to reform and improve government whatsoever because it's not of their interest to do so. That's where they get most of a lot of their votes, and they get a lot of the money from those who deal with the federal government, and us AID is the key element where the Democrats dash large number of family members and other goodies to pay them back their money that they must use to run for political office and to make sure that the Hillary Clintons and the Chelsea Clintons, and the Obamas and the Bushes, for example, and Senator McConnell and all the Democrats make lots of money. Off to the side, one might ask, how is it possible that Joe Biden, who's never made in his life officially more than two hundred thousand dollars a year, owns some multiple homes all over the East Coast. One might ask, for what are those tens of millions of dollars come from? How's that possible? How does Nancy Pelosi now worth three to four hundred million dollars. She's never made more than two hundred thousand dollars a year, but they have multi million dollar homes and live a jet set lifestyle with private jets, etc.
Speaker 1: They do it because of USAID.
Speaker 2: And other government programs, using private private contractors to spend money, who cook the money back to the politicsition to stay in power. And this is a little story. It's not a big one, but it's illustrative of a bigger matter. And independent auditing agency found it impossible to track listen to this number. This is Los Angeles, the city and the County of Los Angeles. They found it impossible to track two point three billion the county and the city spent last year on homeless services. They spent two point three billion that they're aware of on the homeless in one county in California. Auditors from Avarez Marshall Public Service Accounting wrote that the LA Homeless Services Authority is spending literally two billion dollars a year, giving the money to independent contractors, and that the information gaps. The lack of accountability, lack of checking account or banking account routing numbers, lack of accurate and complete data, and insufficient financial accountability means we can't figure out where two point three billion dollars win. By the way, that's two thousand, three hundred million dollars two point three billion. They don't know where the money is. The Homeless Services Authority signs contracts with outside contractors to provide services, but the agency itself was not able to identify how many contracts are out, where the money went, who signed them, and where's the money now. The department told auditors that a one hundred and seventy five contracts had been signed, but the auditors did not have copies. They were eventually unable to find eighty percent of them.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 2: The auditing company never received a definitive list of relevant service providers. Never got it because they don't exist. They tried to track repeatedly several check in accounter bank bank routing numbers with no good results. They had to verify the quality, legitimacy, or reasonableness of expenses. The poor accounting left auditors unable to evaluate the success of the program. This two billion plus has been sent every year for the last ten years at least. We're talking now about close to twenty five billion dollars spending one county on homelessness, and they cannot determine whether he is where it went. And now guess what, there's another levey up. There's spend more money on top of the two point three you're going to vote April the first that in government inefficiency, in competence, and bribery compared to the federal government. That is the tip of the iceberg of federal spending. And so all Doze is trying to do is to get together this gargantuan organization called the US government of some two point three million employees. There's one hundred and seventy seven different departments, all doing the same thing without any accounting. In fact, in the Department of Defense, beginning with Rush for three through Obama, through the first Trump term through four years of Biden, there has been no audit conducted of the Department of Defense for the same reasons. The records don't indicate where the money went, and they're spending close to one trillion dollars a year in America's defense and they can't figure out The auditors say, well, the money comes in, but the money flows out to the defense contractors and the special services and the independent contractors, who then kick the money back to the party in power to make sure that person stays in charge. Then the generals who get up to the three to four star level there are no five star anymore, three or four stars, they leave their cushy jobs in the Pentagon to go work for Raytheon. Then they're in charge of providing goods and services to the Defense Department, and the general's subordinates that they just left are the ones spending the money to Raytheon, and Raytheon is collecting tens of billions of dollars and nobody can figure out where the money went. This is one hell of a way to run a railroad. And so when Doge says, you know what, let's find out where the money's going. How many duplicated services do we have? Do we really need one hundred and seventy nine different departments hiring over two million people? Do we need all these departments? They're viciously attacked. And then the company Tesla, which has nothing to do with those other than the guy owns both most of them, in other words, not a connection directly except for Elon Musk, and then radical Democrats key Teslas set them on fire and blame blame who Elon Musk for the lack of accountability in the federal government.
Speaker 1: House is possible.
Speaker 2: And so I'll get to the second part what i want to say, and it's this, I'm optimistic what Trump's been there for two and a half months. I'm optimistic that change might come, but I'm not certain at all. There's six hundred and fifty federal district court judges, half of whom are to the left of Karl Marx, and they're issuing these nationwide injunctions on issues that are fully within the purview of Donald J. Trump as the chief executive of this country. It's Trump, according to Article two, that makes these decisions. But the Congress over the years, in the decades, have tied down the president and put labor union contracts in effect, and they have requirements how the money is spent without testing the constitutionality thereof. And if a year from now, I hope to be with you a year from now, god willing, and the crick don't rise, Let's see what happens in a year. If Elon Muskin Dooze can actually do something productive. He thinks he can cut the deficit every year by one trillion dollars half fifty percent cut. And between the judges and the ridiculous news media and the Democratic Party and the American people, I got a guess coming on later that's going to talk about NPR.
Speaker 1: And what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: How come we spend hundreds of millions of dollars over the past few years with lousy radio and lousy television conducted by literally Marxists, and we're paying for it. It'd be as if the federal government paid for Breitbart and Front Page Meg or Newsmax.
Speaker 1: Let them do on their own.
Speaker 2: But it's as small it's everyone says, well, it's less than one tenth of one percent. Everything is less than one tenth of one percent or one percent. The biggest scandal is to kick backs to these private organizations under governmental contracts who give money to the politicians to make sure that the politicians stay in power. Whoever the politician is, they will be bought off, which is why most Republicans, all Democrats, make a whole bunch of money being in political office when they should not. So do I hope that Donald Trump can actually do this? I have hope. That's all I have is hope. But do I believe it's gonna happen. I don't believe it's gonna happen, because all the US Supreme Court has to do is pick off either Kevin or or Amy Cony Barrett and go six' three becomes four or five the other, direction in which case the agencies have more power than the, president which is, illegal and the courts infringe upon the ability of the chief executive to conduct business in the chief executive, branch and all of a sudden things are thrown into court for the next five to ten, years and we'll see what happens down the road as we hurl ourselves toward absolute, bankruptcy because what we're doing every day is borrowing six billion dollars of brand new money three hundred and sixty five days a. Year two trillion dollars here borrowed every. Day only one of three ways to stop. That one is to grossly increase. Taxes do you want to pay more? Taxes two grossly cut federal. Spending and three the printing presses print a whole bunch. Money AND i know one and two is not. ACCEPTABLE i got TO i have a survey here from The american people about WHETHER npr should.
Speaker 1: CONTINUE i don't understand.
Speaker 2: It the majority of The american, people about forty, percent thinks the government should Fund National Public radio out of your tax. Dollars you should Fund National Public, radio which is not needed. Whatsoever and, secondly It's marxist to the. Left we may play later the words of THE ceo OF, npr and to listen to her talk about the mission OF. Npr they have eighty Seven democrats and Zero. Republicans they always Attack republicans and Support, democrats and you pay for. It if that can't be, stopped then we're in deep. Trouble let's continue with. MORE i just hope it can.
Speaker 9: Be.
Speaker 2: Hope ALL i have is. Hope it's like The Cincinnati. REDS i was born A reds, FAN i live as A reds, fan AND i will die as A reds. FAN i have my plot already at the gate Of Heaven, cemetery And i'm close To Ted, klezouski AND i love The. Reds in the last eleven, years On may the, First they've had one winning record in the last eleven seasons and not got out of the first round of the. Playoffs and what thirty? Years thirty, years which is the number one record of ineptitude in all major sports In, AMERICA, NBA, Nfl Major League, baseball. Hockey there's no other team that's not gone out of the first round of the playoffs in thirty. Years and we're, there and ALL i have is. HOPE i have hoped that the greatest country in the world can be properly governed by twenty first century accounting. Principles and there's no indication That trump's going to be allowed to do what he wants to do because of the court system acting, illegally The Democratic party wanting to stay in, power and the fact That american people have a short attention. Spend if in a year and a half or so And november of next year that The american people flip back the other way and give power To Achem jeffreys And Chuck schumer or, whatever the investigations will. Begin all The trump initiatives will be. Stopped america will hurl itself toward more. Bankruptcy and at some point where this is the most anticipated predicted crisis ever to hit any, country that we cannot have fifty six trillion dollars and accumulate a debt over the next ten. Years we have through a thirty six trillion and ten years from now we'll be at fifty six trillion. Dollars the interest on the national debt would be more than two trillion, dollars and we Can we're either going to grossly increase, taxes grosly cut federal, spending or print more.
Speaker 1: Money and two of those three are pretty. Bad let's.
Speaker 2: Continue coming up next will be an expert on debt And jefferson and what we're.
Speaker 1: Doing his name Is Joel.
Speaker 2: Griffith and coming up later after two o'clock will be your remembrances and reactions To red's opening day the, parade et. Cetera yours truly has never been in one BECAUSE i, work beginning At flannagan's and other places years ago and now at The Holy, grail AND i enjoy. It at some point, Though i'm going to take off before broadcasting and actually be in the prey to see what, happens and we'll see what. Occurs let's continue with more once, Again Reds baseball off, today but back out of. TOMORROW i can't believe the high temperature today is predicted to be like seventy five degrees and then it's going to have a, storm winter storm or storms all weekend. Long And Jennifer ketchmark will be there with. You BUT i always have. Hope that's ALL i have is. Hope and this, parade The Philly Market parade is like The western And southern web on, fireworks is unique to our. Community it's not nowhere. Else no Other midwestern city has these. Things throwing The Cincinnati, open throwing The bengals and what's happening with, them and you see, football basketball and, BASEBALL nku.
Speaker 1: Throw it all.
Speaker 2: Together it's not a better place to. Live and we'll continue with more and if the line becomes available five, one, three, seven, four, nine seven. THOUSAND i also want to Acknowledge Sean gabbard And Aaron. Cahill these two young men have Been reds fans all their. Life AND i walked to the to my, ballpark The Great american. YESTERDAY i walked there in the morning and both guys stopped and he got a picture taken with.
Speaker 1: Them they said they love listening to.
Speaker 2: Me there were twenty five thirty year old guys and they, said, hey mention my name on the radio way AND i, said, yeah, right well here it. Is Sean gabbert And Aaron cahill are Great americans who they're about twenty five thirty years, old and they're Great reds baseball fan. Fans and they listen to me every day on news radio seven HUNDRED Ww Why billy cunning inam The Great? America later this, year The congress says a big decision to. Make and you may not know, it but during the First trump, term, gosh almost nine years, ago they passed tax relief to The american. People AND i would add because when you watched the media or listen to the media on tax, relief they always tell you it's the billionaire, class but in, reality the biggest beneficiaries of the so called tax cuts are the middle. Class, joonan you AND i now is the Great Joel. Griffith he's WITH aaf which Is americans For Tax. Freedom And Joel, griffith welcome to The Bill Cunningham. Show and first of, all just give The american people an. Overview what was? Passed what was the original so Called Trump pence tax, Cuts why are they? Expiring when did they? Expire and all that kind of, stuff and how can we make sure we have tax?
Speaker 1: Relief give me a full. Report, yeah sure.
Speaker 10: Thing well more than five years ago, now The Trump pence tax cuts went into. Effect that dramatically lowered taxes on, businesses of, course which brought a lot of investment dollars back to The United. States but just as, important these tax cuts affected. Individuals individual income tax rates were slashed across the board by three percentage. POINTS i know three percentage points doesn't always sound like a, lot but if you're a middle class family bringing home one hundred thousand dollars to people those around three thousand dollars a year tax, savings and just As, importantly the tax cuts affected pass through, businesses most small, businesses most entrepreneurs then come passes through to their individual, side and The Trump pens tax cuts ensured that those that revenue was taxed at a lower rate as. Well, unfortunately at the end of this, year all of those individual tax cuts and along with those pass through tax cuts for small business, owners all of that are set to expire at the end of the, year and so pretty much whatever tax bracket you're, in you're going to see those tax rates increase by three percentage. Points and, look a typical family fall around a three thousand dollars a year decline in real wages during The biden. Era to tax long a dramatic tax like on top of The biden decline in the stenter of, living that would be a large burden For american families to.
Speaker 2: Bear Joe, griffith the talking points of the radical leftist The democrats is this that in order to cut Social security And medicare And medicaid to provide tax cuts for billionaires Like Elon.
Speaker 1: Musk why is that a? Canard why is that not?
Speaker 10: True, Well number, one the largest beneficiaries of these tax cuts in terms of increase in wages are actually middle class and small business. Owners number, two the tax cuts that did flow to the wealthier amongst, us those individuals largely aren't spending their increased money buying new, yachts for enjoying a next around the. Call if you're a business, owner whether you're a large or small business, owner if you talk to, them you know that when they receive either a boon and income from more revenue or tax, cut they plug that back into their. Businesses and that's, why in large, part we saw the economy expand at such a larger clip leading up to THE covid. Shutdowns so look what and, FURTHERMORE i guess remind your listeners that most of people listening today have retirement account, thankfully and those retirement accounts are invested in publicly treated. Companies when you see those companies at crew more income that gets passed along the shareholders in terms of, dividends it doesn't just go to the, wealthy it goes to all of us who actually are building a nestech in those retirement.
Speaker 2: Accounts And Joe griffith look at it this, way that if the Average american makes about sixty five thousand dollars a, year and for that person you get a three percent, tax that's two to three thousand dollars in their. Pocket and they don't put that money and a can and bury it in the. Backyard what to do with that? Money what average middle Class americans do with money is spend, it which grows The american, economy puts More americans to. Work in, fact in your, column you have attribution here as to the actual impact of, that and you say it's going to increase the economy by. Itself that you make the point that over the next ten, years having these small tax cuts will produce significant. Jobs how many jobs will be? PRODUCED i have hope that With trump and The congress that these things are going to. Pass how many new jobs would be created over ten years by Letting americans keep their own money and grow the. Economy how many jobs are we talking.
Speaker 10: About it's a great. Question of, course estimates are always, tricky but a lot of estimates show that if these tax cuts, expire it's going to result in close to a million jobs lost over the next several. Years and we need to remember here when we're talking about extending these tax. CUTS i think part of the reason why this is so hard, TO i guess politically talk about is we've already in our budgets built in these tax. Cuts so it's not as if we're going to see extra juice to the economy relative to. Now it just means that at least family is going to be able to continue to keep their heads above. Water AND i think that's what Our congress people need to underscore and in these, debates is that by doing nothing the next few, Months congress in effect is allowing a tax hike to take. Place AND i think sometimes it's more difficult to explain that to and explain what it would mean to actually have further tax.
Speaker 2: Cuts you, Know, moody's which is a service monitoring the, economy has put out a dire warning a couple days. Ago AND i read the warning On, moodies which won't be covered by the mainstream media because it doesn't, fit but it makes the point that at this, point the only way to pay down the, debt pay down the total, debt get rid of the annual, deficits since to grow the, economy that somehow we're in a death spiral if we continue as we, are borrowing six billion dollars every, day about two trillion dollars every year to have unfunded liabilities well north of one hundred and fifty trillion dollars coming. Due something like sixty eight percent of the accumulated national debt is going to be is going to come due in the next one to three. Years and while the money was borrowed like at two and three, percent now the money's going to be borrowed to pay the debt at five six, percent which means instead of a trillion dollars a year that we're going to spend servicing the, debt that could double to two trillion dollars a. Year it will double to two trillion dollars a year unless the economy grows and we restrain federal. Spending otherwise we're in a debt bomb death. Spiral and one way to make that avoid is to grow the. Economy And democrats are not on there explain what happens in the death debt bomb spiral if we don't make significant.
Speaker 10: Changes, well these numbers are so. Big you mentioned the trillion dollar a year that's going to pay the interest right, now that's more than we spend our entire. Military AND i think a more even simpler way of looking at this is that for each family of, four our government right now is spending eleven thousand dollars a year just on the. Interest AND i know a lot of us aren't, paying thankfully that much in taxes eleven thousand dollars plus year income. Taxes but even if we are not personally paying that eleven thousand dollars for our family on the, interest it's still getting. Spent every dollar that's being spent paying the interest on our debt would have been a dollar that would be invested into our economy in more productivity and more machinery and more. Jobs so we're already experience the impact of this debt. Load it's a large part of the reason why in a good year our economy is only growing two to two and a half. Percent if you look back in the nineteen fifties and nineteen, sixties two percent growth would have been considered. Bismal so we're already experiencing the impact when the debt bomb goes, off when all of this entitlements spending due to more people retired and fewer people working, hits and that could hit in the next five to ten. Years politicians is going to have to make a very important. Decision they're going to have to reduce benefits To Social, Security medicare medicator, recipient WHICH i don't Think congress has the political wherewithal to. Do or they're going to resort to increasing payroll taxes. Dramatically or and this is the OPTION i think they'll go. With they're gonna end up cranking up those printing presses again to buy government that could pay the. Beneficiaries and we should have learned our. Lesson we saw what happens during THE covid shutdowns with all the money, printing all of the, borrowing all the stimulus, checks we ended up with the highest inflation of more than forty. Years imagine doing that each and every year for a, decade for twenty to thirty. Years you're talking about eroding the middle class center to. Living we're gonna roll it back by decades if we don't address these problems. Now and not to belabor the, point but one of my concerns with, dose AND i like the efficiency dog is, recommending my big concern is that it's distracting some of us from the real politically difficult decisions that have to be.
Speaker 4: Made with the.
Speaker 10: Titlements because all of, us it's politicians, included find it easy to tear cutting waste frosts in the fraud and, abuse which we need to, do it's a lot more difficult to make the far more necessary decisions on reforming. Entitlements that conversation barely is even happening IN dc, Today And.
Speaker 2: Joel griffith Of Advancing American, freedom ten years from now will be twenty thirty. Five we're as close to twenty thirty five as we were to twenty, fifteen which was like last. WEEKEND i love the saying that many times days go by so slowly as the years fly. BY i can't imagine how quickly the last ten years have gone. By so if we stay on this, course in ten more, years thirty six trillion dollars, now it'll be fifty six trillion dollars, then which means the interest on the national debt would exceed two and a half trillion dollars every year in the, budget which means grossly increased, taxes which would crash the, economy cutting significantly social, Security, MEDERICA Co medicaid or the printing. Press and the printing press is what the politicians will. Do they're not going to stand up and say we can't afford. This they're going to, say let's just print more. Money there'll be trillions and more dollars chasing fewer, products which means inflation. Skyrockets instead of a happy meal at McDonald's being like eight, dollars it'll be sixteen. Dollars wages won't keep. Track then we're on the course of literally the destruction of the. Country this is, important that this is terribly, important that somehow we get this. Right So Joel, griffith, lastly let's talk ABOUT i think assuming this. Occurs let's assume by the end of the year that they actually passed the extension of the tax cuts and keep federal spending where it. Is what happens to our ability to function as an. Economy if we keep borrowing two trillion dollars every, year what happens.
Speaker 10: Then, well we're going to see a gradually flowing growth rate and a gradual decline in the standard of living for the new. Class AND i think most of, us including, myself of that don't fully recognize how much better off our typical family is in The United states relative to other wealthy countries Like, germany our families have nearly fifteen thousand dollars more year of disposable income that to spend as they. Desire relative To, Germany all of our states except for, one are wealthier on average from middle class families Than. Germany is one of the wealthiest countries in the. World if you compare ourselves To, japan Which japan's a other wealthy, country our typical incomes here are more than thirty thousand dollars higher than a typical family In. Japan we have done extraordinarily well thanks to our free markets and our rule of law and private property. Rights but as we continue to expand the size of our government and the size of, it that we threaten that long term. Prosperity and, look it doesn't mean that we'll end up Like venezuela with mass poverty where but do we want to be Like Western Europe the middle class family is earning twenty five thousand dollars less per. YEAR i don't we want. That So i'm not calling for doom and Gloom venezuela, Style but doom and Gloom Western european style isn't that good. Either we still have time to avoid, it But congress needs to get on the.
Speaker 4: Ball you should start with.
Speaker 10: Pat and these tack cuts and then immediately immediately move on to getting or spending under.
Speaker 2: Control and it begins with social. Security everyone knows the fix which is social. Security the age must be advanced to seventy and if you're in the category under the age of forty, five you have a different system then we like my Producer Tony, bender is quite, old he's in a different.
Speaker 1: System all the states have done.
Speaker 2: That by the, way you HAVE abc AND, d which means if you've got thirty years into the, system nothing. Changes but if you're coming into the system and you're forty forty five years, old you've got a different plan completely because we can't afford what we're living on borrow time and. Medicare medicaid to provide billions of dollars every year to illegal.
Speaker 1: Aliens and when.
Speaker 2: It comes to social. SECURITY i have many rich friends of, mine Like Tony, bender multiple country clubs and he uses his social security to pay off a country club monthly. Dues he don't need the. Money so, somehow if you're a millionaire or, billionaire you get no. Benefits and if raise the retirement seventy instead of sixty, six and then also have a different system for those who are looking at retirement in twenty five. Years that's what must be. Done well The democrats belly up to the bar and do what's. Right and when they continue to play their political, Games.
Speaker 10: Oh they're going to continue to play their. Games and, LOOK i love the way you explained. It when we're talking about reform and social, security we're not talking about cutting benefits at all for those who are currently on the. System we're not calling benefits for those or raising the eight retirement age for those who are almost at. Retirement we're talking about making modest changes now for those who are still working and for those who are just coming into the. Workforce that will ensure that we always do have this safety net for people who need it when they. Retire but every time you try to even bring up the notion as a politician anyway if they can change, it the first thing the left wom media does is, says, oh they want to cut benefits for your grandma and, grandpa your mom and. Dad that is simply a. Lie and, LOOK i, understand if you're an elected, office it's hard to take that type those types of lives being thrown at. You but we have our country's future at stake, Here SO i think it's worth the risk politically to call for reforms and then to call out the lives that the left wing media. Presents when you try to make those, efforts, well.
Speaker 2: If the truth doesn't, work makes something up and see if it. Flies AND i hope The american people in general understand what's happening because a math is Not republican Or. Democrat it's, objective and the math does not. Work we're living on borrow, time and it's hard to say that five to ten years are going to be a, catastrophe which is everyone says it's. Coming When moody says we're in a death. Spiral as an, economy you better pay. Attention cut government spending or cut the rate of the, increase and also have modest tax cuts which include a lot of. Spending AND i would point out once again the top one percent Of american wage journers pay about sixty percent of the, bills the top five percent pay about seventy five, percent the top fifty paid ninety nine percent of the. Bills we already have a system where high wagejoarners paid disproportionately of their, money and we have a system right now that should work with modest. Changes once, Again Joel, griffith what is your? Website if people need more, Information.
Speaker 10: I'm good to At Dancing Americans freedom dot com And i'm of course ON x like everybody. Else, Si Joel.
Speaker 2: Griffith Joel, griffith you're a Great american and once again A, buckeye and thank you for coming on The Bill Cunningham. Show And, joel you're a Great. American thank you very, much my.
Speaker 10: Pleasure thanks for having.
Speaker 2: Me god bless. You let's continue with. More the truth will set us all. Free and the budget debt and, deficit and the federal spending and the tax. Increases they're not political in the sense they should be economic and that these are mathematical. Issues they're not A republican Or, democrat but The democrats play their silly political games and all of us are going to be victimized by.
Speaker 1: It let's continue with. More Bill, cunningham The Great, american live with. You here we go to the.
Speaker 9: Top half of the fifth. Inning first pitch swung on fouled out a plate of the right off the battle of second basement advance. Law and, well now the snow is more than a little bit evident as it descends On Riverfront, stadium and you can hear the roar of the. Crowd i'll tell you it is coming down very very. Strongly at the moment time is called by played on Fire John. Kibler he is going to wave him off the. Field so one pitch here into the top half of the fifth. Inning John kibler, says enough is. Enough and, Boy i'll tell, you the snow is cascating now down on the astro. Turf what with that of course green coloring the snow is a stark contrast as it swirls and, blows and it is really coming down right. Now we had been given some advance warning that we had a real doozy that was.
Speaker 8: On the way.
Speaker 1: Here we were not told whether it was going to be rain or.
Speaker 9: Snow AND i want to tell you at the, moment it's like a full scale.
Speaker 11: Blizzard oh, hello, yet And I'm.
Speaker 3: Scots i'm broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Segment that had to be and many many years ago with The hall Of famer had a little higher voice at that.
Speaker 1: Point, also did you notice that.
Speaker 7: Yep well ME i think that Was april of nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 2: When it Stowed april of nineteen eighty. Six who was president in nineteen eighty?
Speaker 1: Six?
Speaker 4: Yeah who was?
Speaker 1: PRESIDENT i don't.
Speaker 6: Know Ronald.
Speaker 4: Reagan that's.
Speaker 2: It somebody told, you, seg what are your memories of? Yesterday what do they mean to? You we've done now about one hundred and fifty nine of these since eighteen sixty.
Speaker 1: Nine your, reaction, well.
Speaker 7: Will, Me oh my, god what's the big?
Speaker 4: Question IS i missed it?
Speaker 7: All but how far did you get on your?
Speaker 4: Speech?
Speaker 2: WELL i was encouraged to begin in nineteen seventy about the connect Between Sparky anderson And Terry. Francona as you may, know they were born In South, dakota just a few miles, apart and SO i wanted to make the connection between what's happening in twenty twenty five compared to what happened in nineteen, seventy, because as you might, recall the last few years of the nineteen, Sixties David bristol was the manager of The, reds and it was, thought you, know this team's better than we. Think have Got Johnny, bench Got Tony, perez Got Pete rose has a pitcher Named simpson who won like fifteen games and out, come this team's not any, good so they bring In Sparky anderson From South. Dakota the rest is, history Chump head nineteen ninety The reds teams With Pete rose as a manager were pretty damn. Good Had lark and O'Neill Had Joe, oliver Had Jose blamon On, Rio Mariano, Duncan Billy, Hatcher Eric davis had some pretty good, teams but all the things going on With. Pete by nineteen, ninety a breath of fresh air enter the, arena and that guy's name was Pot Rose, loopinel who should be in The hall Of. Fame SO i was getting. Ready i'm glad you allowed me this opportune. UNITY i went back a little bit too far to eighteen sixty, nine in nineteen nineteen and nineteen thirty, nine nineteen. Forty in nineteen sixty one With jim O'Toole the great number thirty one on The mount of Crosley. FIELD i was getting ready to update it to twenty twenty, five And Dave, keaton the, producer shut me. OFF i was ready for the crescendo that big wave that would sweep across the land like a tsunami and maybe heighten the interest Of reds fans for the season and the game laid.
Speaker 1: Ahead BUT i didn't get that, far.
Speaker 7: All, Right so where did you leave? Off for next?
Speaker 2: YEAR i began talking about The hooties and About Donald, trump how every Great american military success has heralded the return of The Cincinnati reads to. GREATNESS i was going to make a. CONNECTION i never got that. FAR i don't THINK i got the nineteen seventy to be honest with, You.
Speaker 7: So you started in eighteen fifty.
Speaker 1: Nine, AGAIN i shouldn't have done. THAT i shouldn't have done.
Speaker 7: It, well you said you were going to start in nineteen, Seventy.
Speaker 2: Lance, mcdalis who, said, WELL i THOUGHT i had six, minutes and by the TIME i got on the, AIR i had two minutes and fourteen. Seconds by the TIME i set up WHAT i was going to, say it was.
Speaker 1: Over, so, HELL i don't BUY i.
Speaker 7: DON'T i don't, Either BUT i, MEAN i THINK i think you just signed a contract in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Right through the end of twenty twenty. EIGHT i want to be here throughout the entire four years Of Donald.
Speaker 7: Trump you may you may not get through the two thousands with The reds by that. Time so maybe maybe you, know maybe gets better than you SEE i through pitch fans so they can listen to next year from nineteen seventy.
Speaker 2: Point, well Maybe i'm gonna start presently and go backwards instead of. Backwards maybe IF i go backwards and, forwards then go forward, backwards maybe it's better to begin forward and go back to the beginning backwards and forwards instead of starting somewhere in the. Middle once you start in the, middle it's hard to make the point About america's. GREATNESS i, say make The reds great. Again that was gonna be my crescendo line in relationship to The hoodies And Donald. Trump make The reds great, again which Is Terry. Francona and then the game when right in the crapper in the ninth, inning you might RECALL i said It Terry.
Speaker 1: Francona was It monday Or?
Speaker 2: TUESDAY i had him on to, say it's the ninth, inning The reds are up by one. Run you need somebody to under button it, down tie it. Down you look into the. Bullpen who do you bring in he didn't give me like an, answer but he kind of beat around the.
Speaker 1: Bush he beat around the wrong.
Speaker 7: BUSH i think, Yesterday, WILLIE i think on on the, HINDSIGHT i think that he should have probably brought you bou in like the eighth and save The emilio are gone for the.
Speaker 6: Night but, anyone.
Speaker 7: You know what get, that you know they get that pat hate out of The Mount lily and the future forts is a proud service every local Temp star dealers Tempt star welcome a Beautiful milford a home of one man gallery Called Baker heating at five one three fifty one twenty.
Speaker 5: Four but.
Speaker 7: We also want to Thank Lear's Prime, Market. Willie they got a delicious fish sand was just for lamb yep Every friday and with that homemade carter talking The french. Prize absolutely Delicious Lear's Prime market that look neated the beautiful Downtown Milfrid lears always the cut Above Lears time Dot com The red dra off, Today uh get into it a series set for tomorrow. Afternoon Justin berlander up Against Nick ladobo and coverage to three tenths with The Arnel carriers inside pitching it At Kelsey Chevrolet extrin.
Speaker 4: Show after the.
Speaker 7: Game, uh let's see college basketball to night at Seat Uplake dermot as they brought you by any cr good.
Speaker 1: Night pools of today swim this, Year Paul.
Speaker 7: Frank he's running a Special indianapolis a site for an unbelievable double. Editor to Night willie And Kikma wildcats volunteers seven thirty ON espn fifteen. Thirty as you Know willie seeing a big Blue nathan fan THAT u k D tennessee twice in the regular season that tenn A clockers. Study It's purdue Be houston and the other in the other. Group the other pairing tonight is old fifth The rebels up against the Mississip Michigan state With Tom imaul And michigan to team Up north up Against.
Speaker 2: ALBURN a segment of many people want to know are you at the truck show and tell The american people what's happening?
Speaker 7: There we were, THERE i was just. There willing was a bund of sales funk and everybody is. Good truck was well At kennon down To.
Speaker 2: Louis, louisville the home of The, cardinals and didn't do well in the, tournament but they got a brand new Coach kelsey is pretty, good and we got to see what happens the SEGMENT i THINK i watched this morning and they Had francona giving his post game. Remarks he reached under his chin and pulled up the mask and it Was David bell.
Speaker 10: Your.
Speaker 1: COMMENTS i don't know the.
Speaker 7: Man, yes and they didn't have a good. Start at two am he woke up with a broken. TWO i don't know how that happened at two, am but by six am he was in The Dennis. Karen by three o'clock he was down managing the Red.
Speaker 2: Well thank god they're off, today but Hopefully saturday And. Sunday why not just win two of the three in the first series of the, year then move on. Segment don't get too, high don't get too. Low you might recall last year With Moan frankie on the, Mound Old Frank The reds won that. Game then they finished up seventy seven wins in fourth. Place so maybe losing the game is a good. Sign see What i'm.
Speaker 7: Thinking maybe they're going one hundred and sixty one and. One, Now willie for what to?
Speaker 2: Hap keep hope? Alive when will you come back To? Cincinnati And, middlentucky if at all.
Speaker 7: Where the sales team is heading back as we.
Speaker 1: Seek by cater you might you might know that.
Speaker 7: Also, tonight also, tonight whether you Got cooper and great crossing in the quarterfinals of The Kentucky Boys week sixteen begles up They good five brought you By Good spirits And Party town thirty pagent For Northern. KENTUCKY nfl meetings Starts. Sunday Rule changers maybe Coming. Willie they may fan and rule out the torch push, well to, me it's not a football.
Speaker 2: Play it looks like A World War one. Tank SO i don't know about the tourist.
Speaker 7: Push haven't left soccer On tomorrow night At steen cincinatty At nansville PET n fifteen. Thirty i'm love, it syche Clung raw The road To night up Against wheeling in a.
Speaker 4: Row SO.
Speaker 2: I Know i'm gonna give Jose rio a. CALL i just got a text. Here hold, ON i just got a text From Jose. Rio i'm in. Town give me a. Call how about? That MAYBE i can get him down. There AND i also you KNOW i Contacted Karen forgas of Your Cincinnati reds executive ep AND i sent her the telephone number of Coach Carlton, gray a great man in his own ride who coached The Winton woods girls to state championship and also state girls wrestling Champion Kelsey. King and she, said got. It, Thanks we're going to reach out to. Both so pretty soon in the reds, game you're gonna Have Wentton woods girls throwing out the first pitch and also our state wrestling female.
Speaker 1: Champion how about?
Speaker 7: That, well they also got to get somebody's got to get a little To settlebury and a one pouring.
Speaker 6: Around you got.
Speaker 7: Other rept of state wrestling champions in the in the area that won this. Year so hopefully The rams will do that, too.
Speaker 1: And we'll see what happened, segment and hopefully.
Speaker 7: Hopefully they get a hold Of Miami hamilton The.
Speaker 1: Harrier, well you got.
Speaker 2: To give me that coach's. NAME i like that guy. Too he listens to.
Speaker 1: Us you're gonna Coach.
Speaker 7: Michael uh, yeah we'll get we'll Coach Mike.
Speaker 2: Card let's Get mike gone because, uh The harriers Of miami's in The hamilton, Campus Middletown, Campus.
Speaker 7: Miami Miami Hamilton.
Speaker 2: Harrier, yeah that's and they won The division two national. Title if you win a national, title The reds wants you to throw out the first.
Speaker 1: Pitch that's, correct all?
Speaker 2: Right segment is that it will you be back live at two? Thirty you're still, Traveling.
Speaker 7: We're still running around a trike. Game, well you are still running, around but you.
Speaker 1: Will be Here. Monday see see about?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: Alright, Segment get me out of the, students you're?
Speaker 4: Poort?
Speaker 1: Please well't you honor of a.
Speaker 7: Beautiful day here in the Tri. States we leave you with the immortal words of The triple.
Speaker 8: Everybody we tell you Harsh we take. Windy it's kind of.
Speaker 1: Again, Segment how about?
Speaker 7: THAT i think that was what was that nineteen eighty?
Speaker 1: FOUR i think eighty?
Speaker 2: Four, YEAH i Like Marty brennemans calling nineteen eighty six with.
Speaker 1: SNOW i like.
Speaker 7: That oh, Baby, maybe like you, said will either the the president made that is going to Make america great, again and maybe the rents will be great again Under Tito.
Speaker 2: Franchoda, well we'll see what. Happens but As Marty brennaman said, yesterday don't put too much On. Tito the players have got to, play and the pitchers have got the pitch and your boa pitch he lows he Get i'd get rid of that, guy get rid of.
Speaker 7: Him Hunter green did an unbelievable. Job but the one thing that killed him was that eleven. Pitch that eleven pitch at bat to the guy that eventually hit the two run, homer and he was he probably would have went into the sixth inning, then but that's the way it. Goes will you to get it out of the. System maybe that'll never happen again this.
Speaker 2: Season we hope that's the case Of. Sigma thank you for your involvement and, UH i love working with. You let's keep it going for many years to.
Speaker 5: Come.
Speaker 2: Willie let's continue with. More your comments are next and the opening?
Speaker 1: Day what was?
Speaker 2: Good what was? Bad and what could The reds do? Better what could the city and the county do? Better if? Anything Bill cunningham The Great American, live that's home of The, redgs The bengals and so much. More that's of, course Here's radio seven HUNDRED. Wlw since Anati, Hi Billy, Cunningham let's. Continue we never. Stopped we simply continue a couple of housekeeping. Matters you know how it's important for public officials not to make outrageous comments about personal physical assaults upon anyone because there are some nut jobs out there that might take it sre so and actually do. It and, so you, Know Novak, DJOKOVIC i never met, him don't know. HIM i met a few of the great tennis players because Of John, barrett BUT i don't know, him never met, him like to meet. Him many Consider Novak djokovic the greatest of all, time and the same thing With Tiger woods the greatest of all. TIME i Think Tiger woods is the greatest golfer of all, time But Jack nicholas is the Greatest major champion of all. TIME i split it down the, middle and whatever it, is it. Is But hawaiian. Governor there's A democrat Liberal democrat governor In, hawaii which by the way is our fiftieth, state Named Josh.
Speaker 1: Green and it came in the media.
Speaker 2: That djokovic a couple of days ago played tennis With Bobby Kennedy. Junior so you, Know And Tiger woods placed a golf With Donald. Trump so the media and others especially viciously attack The Republican party no matter what it. Is and you AND i, know going into this deal that When trump won the presidency, again, essentially if there was any, mistakes any, errors any unforced situations made by anyone connected To Donald, trump of this is that the media is going to make make it the biggest event in the. World and so if there's an encrypted app Named signal used by The biden administration in which you as soon as you speak or text that is jamble is scrambled and you can't understand what's going. On in, Fact i'm told that many people use. It of COURSE i. Will in, government you have to be able to talk to five or ten individuals simultaneously who happen to be all over the. World i'm looking right now that In, GREENLAND i see Our secretary Of energy is, There secretary Of defense is? THERE i see that Our National security advisor is. There if something happens and they want to communicate with five or six other, people you really would like to be in the same place at the same, time in a lead filled. Room but many times in today's world doesn't happen that, way which means you have to communicate over the, air and they use the so Called signal app which scrambles, text messages and words as soon as. Expressed and so when it came out about a week ago that a left wing hatefield journalist Named Jeffrey, Goldberg goldberg was somehow mistakenly put into this app and allowed to give this, information you would have thought somebody was. Killed you would have thought there was some Great american national. Scandal the media's cover this thing now for six or seven, days maybe as if thirteen service personnel were killed because of the mistake of The National Security advisor and the. President you would have thought that would Have it didn't. Happen they're complaining about what didn't. Happen but the gist of What i'm saying is that the media and The democrats are going to pounce on Any trump, mistake any whiff of, scandal anything that makes the president or and or his people look. Bad and that's the way it is gonna whip this thing into into a, froth into a. Scandal when it was a, mistake some staffer With Mike, waltz The National Security, advisor put together the chat and an investigation is. Underway how Did Jeffrey goldberg get into the? Chat how's that? Possible When Mike waltz originated the chach had never Met, goldberg doesn't know who he. IS i think he knows who he is man his no desire to get him involved in anything is another one of Those trump hating. Journalists but the media has pumped this thing into an impeachment and calling for the resignation or firing Of Pete hegseth And Mike, waltz something they would never do When democrats do much worse, things which makes it all. Political you know it's political if they were consistent when this thirteen service personnel were murdered butchered At Aby' skate and At, Kabul afghanistan because of the mistakes and errors of The Secretary Defense Lloyd austin and, others and The democrats were calling For Lloyd austin's resignation or impeachment or, firing then you know they're being. Consistent but when the only light up when it's A, republican it is. Political therefore maybe you shouldn't pay attention to. It but he get back to my original. Point the CNN's out front yesterday a why and Liberal Democratic Governor Josh green was reacted to a story put out by of COURSE. CNN i don't know why it's a story That Novak djokovic played tennis With Bobby Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Jr is that a?
Speaker 2: Story is it a story Of Tiger woods who's Dating Donald Trump junior's ex. Wife is it a story that they're spending time together and That trump plays golf and took The medal Of freedom From? Trump that's a big. Story they want to smear every part of anyone connected To Donald. Trump we knew going in this was going to, occur so you try to avoid, mistakes, Right but that's why pencils heavy. Racers mistakes happen all the. Time nobody thought about including this hate field left wing journalist in this private. Chat but once he was, in he wanted to make it a big deal to keep The atlantic magazine. Alive and that's the way the game is. Played Joe biden cannot be president for four years be mentally. Incompetent The secretary Of Defense Lloyd austin for ten, days can go a wall absent without, leave connecting with no one and the chain of, command and like it was no big. Deal, Media let that, GO, pbs let that, GO, npr let that. Go but when it comes To Mike watson And Pete, hesath it's a big.
Speaker 1: Deal but he made.
Speaker 2: The following comment About Novak, djokovic he, playing he played a tennis get together With Bobby. Kennedy and this is the democratic governor Of. Hawaii Quote, novak go play, tennis hit one hundred and sixty miles per, hour, serve but stay out of public. Health this is the governors and quote AND i hope someone hits him with an overhead and shows him what it means to hurt. Somebody go back to the tennis. Court, definitely good luck At. Wimbledon stay out of public health quote. Unquote now there are nut jobs like the two that try to Kill President trump out there who listen to this crap and.
Speaker 1: They react to. It you might recall When.
Speaker 2: Steven scalise was shot and almost killed in the baseball practice game of The. Republicans the guy who did that, Testified i'm, SORRY i didn't testify he was. Dead his social media footprints showed that he listened TO, npr WATCHED pbs AND. Msnbc and if one does, that you think the national crisis is. Happening Because trump's in, office he's a threat to democracy because he was elected and So hawaiian governor On djokovic hope someone hits him with an, overhead shows him what it means to.
Speaker 1: Hurt somebody that's a tennis. Player, What how's that.
Speaker 2: POSSIBLE cnn wants to gin this thing up as much as they, can so BEFORE i talk About canada becoming the fifty first, state which is a terrible idea to HAVE cnn AND msnbc and Liberal democrats lecture us about accountability and national. Security that's what we're. Hearing that's somehow this, mistake this error of including someone who shouldn't have been there on a successful mission that killed a lot of the hooties And mike hope it keeps going on because they want to kill. Us we kill them before they kill. Us SUDDENLY i hear democrats talk about accountability and national, Security, well how about the national security of ten million illegals flooding into the country for the last four, years who, raped, murdered arson, robberies drug, dealing human, trafficking and burglaries all across the, country committing millions of terrorist acts and violinax with no remorse or. Accountability you never hear A democrat or A cnn, say, man how did we let ten million people in the, country largely unattached, males many in gangs to do this to our. Country SO i don't want to hear two more lectures FROM cnn about a mistake By Mike waltz And Pete hegseth lecturing us about national. Security for, example the Disastrous afghan withdrawal which happened in the summer of twenty twenty. One everyone, said we got to get out Of, afghanistan been there twenty. Years it's how you get out that made all the. Difference so The National security arm in The biden administration and The secretary Of Defense Lloyd, austin who was A RAYTHIAN ceo before he went back into The, pentagon put thirteen and More American service personnel At Abby's, gate resulting in the murder by a suicide bomber due to abjecting. Competence and this isn't some app this isn't something that didn't take. Place this is something that actually. Occurred and thirteen families that there was also dozens mortally. WOUNDED i can recall at the time putting on a family member of a Brave, marine a female From Lawrence burg who's still dealing with the consequences of the, blast and there was no congressional investigation because The democrats control of The house in The.
Speaker 1: Senate was that a bungled national security.
Speaker 2: Matter was that ridiculous incompetence by the sec that career of defense national security advisor And Joe. Biden absolutely was there Any was there any sense that that Somehow Lloyd austin has got to be impeached and removed from office and that national security advisor has got to.
Speaker 1: Go none of that.
Speaker 2: Happened you might recall about a week later or, less That Joe biden, authorized Through Lloyd, austin National Security, Advisor Susan rice and, others a drone strike and a failed attempt to save face by killing quote some of the terrorists connected To Abby's. Gate, well it turned out that they weren't. Terrorists that there was a family of eleven who were in two. Vans they were completely unconnected to uh Al, qaeda had no connection To Abbie's, gate including the eleven that were killed or seven innocent children and babies that were vaporized by the drone strike authorized By Joe. Biden was there a single administration official or military leader, resigned did The democrats call this isn't Political. Now The democrats would say everyone connected to that whole two incidents have got to.
Speaker 1: Be out of.
Speaker 2: Office my, god what have you done getting our marines or service personnel, killed innocent, men, women and children murdered By american? Drones did you hear from the media about that at? All, zero, zilch. Nada not a single administration official and military leader resign. Whatsoever and to talk About Lloyd, austin our secretary Of defense for four, years think about.
Speaker 1: This he was A raytheon.
Speaker 2: Contractor he went from The pentagon To raytheon to become THEIR, ceo getting billions of dollars in contracts from The. Pentagon from his, subordinates he went back into The pentagon where he Was secretary Of. Defense there were ten days in twenty twenty three he was absent without. Leave in, fact there was A pentagon security. Personnel we're looking for him because no he can find The secretary Of. Defense the first couple of days is he okays he playing? Golf, well what's he?
Speaker 1: Doing where is? He that went on for seven.
Speaker 2: Days he went into a surgery to have some cancer removed from his. Prostate did not notify the other chairman's of The joint chief Of, staff did not notify the president Or secretary Of defense for seven, days Our Secretary defense was absent without leave ewon a. Wall did The democrats, say have ABOUT pbs OR. Npi you, know we've never had this happen, before or maybe for an hour or two if you're under a, surgery but for.
Speaker 1: Seven days not to be able to be.
Speaker 2: Contacted and they're preaching To trump about national, accountability national defense and our. Security and, then of course the bigger issue is. This for four, years at least the last two maybe, three we had a commander in chief who couldn't command, Anything he couldn't find his way off of, stage and the MEDIA, NPR, ABC, nbccb The, times. Etc covered for him and the most massive cover up In american history that went on for years because we had a president who was mentally. Incompetent you saw him in The Great debate What Donald trump was at in Like june last, year and he couldn't put sentences, Together he couldn't function mentally.
Speaker 1: Well who ran the?
Speaker 2: Presidency is that a bit of a, Scandal and they're preaching to him That Donald trump about national, security not having any information not able to make a decision. Unbelievable SO i take this so called Signal gate as a with a grain of. Sault it's not a scandal like Getting american service personnel, killed vaporizing, children the disastrous with's all From afghanistan leaving behind ten billion dollars or more of military equipment they used in a parade a year later to stick it up our petard because we left behind all this expensive military equipment that they reverse engineered and gave To china And.
Speaker 1: Russia is that a? Scandal is that about national? Security is that? Important?
Speaker 2: Nah That's Joe. Biden those are our, pals those are our. Buddies we're not going to go After Lloyd austin Or Susan. Rice we're not going to go After Joe biden Or Kamala harris who couldn't put two sentences. Together, No, no we want to go After Michael waltz And Pete hesth for putting someone on an app who shouldn't have heard what was being, said that had zero, impact zero impact on the mission. Itself what impact did incompetence have At Abbey's? Gate it killed and Murdered american service personnel, wounded dozens of others and hundreds Of afghan Who afghany's working with us sickens me AND i wanted to talk About. CANADA i can't even get to. It so at some point next Week i'll get to. It let's continue with.
Speaker 1: More it's.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable if a line becomes, available seven four, nine seven, Thousand i'll be with, you of, course On sunday night and all next. Week Reds baseball off, Today lodolo outed tomorrow On. Tuesday On. Saturday but believe it or, not tempers are supposed to be in the seventies with some, Rain so keep hope. ALIVE i still In. TITO i trust he will Be moses eventually that will lead us into The Promised. Land and the last year's, TEAM i think won like seventy seven, games and this year's team is going to win more than.
Speaker 1: Eighty bank on. It hold me accountable for. That let's.
Speaker 2: Continue Bill, cunningham The Great americans speaking truth to. Power what happened to an objective? Media given the responsibility by THE Us constitution to be fair and partial and. Accurate does that apply TO? Npr does that apply TO? ABC nbc AND, cbs absolutely.
Speaker 1: Not let's. Continue Bill Cunningham News radio seven HUNDRED.
Speaker 12: Wlw we're making, Wind we're making In, yeah.
Speaker 11: It's oh, hello, hello, quiet And I'm.
Speaker 8: Scots i'm broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Bone oh, right, gosh tell you how much fun are you?
Speaker 1: Having now.
Speaker 7: We're past The Kentucky Transportation cabinet and uh, no both north and southbound seventy five here Northern kentucky a little and, UH i guess they just look out the window and, go, hey the transportation is just rocking and rolling.
Speaker 1: To the break of. Dawn down there with the truck show In. Louisville, yep, yeah great.
Speaker 7: Time Willy America America Strucking network is there With Kevin gordon and he's talking to people and uh he's places jam packed every, year packed in.
Speaker 2: Stack plus a lot of news About Dion. Sanders there were rumors on some you see chat boards that possibly he would be A Uc. Berica that didn't. Happen but can you explain to The american? People first of, all Segment wait a, Minute wait a, Minute wait a. Minute, jose is This Jose?
Speaker 3: Rijo NOW.
Speaker 2: I tell, You, JOSE i got. IT i got a text from someone who told. Me Rob williams tells me that you're singing? Karaoke tell, me tell me?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Why why is the Great Jose rio in?
Speaker 6: Town? Oh we are just come? Over what though later if you en? Up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah well what songs are you? SINGING i MEAN i Think Louise? Canonis have you seen? HER i can recall in eighty seven That jose blaming On rijo was With Luise kenonis And Terry francona and The reds locker room.
Speaker 1: Singing have you seen?
Speaker 10: Her?
Speaker 6: Well what is?
Speaker 1: That what are some of your best songs that you?
Speaker 6: Sing? Oh New, York New York, BREKIER i Mean.
Speaker 2: HOSEY i mean you got about one hundred thousand people listening right. Now would you want to sing us a line or two Of New York New?
Speaker 10: York?
Speaker 6: Yeah go, ahead away, Away you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna do it your.
Speaker 6: Way. Yeah i'm so mry.
Speaker 1: THAT i love stand beside and guide. Her, well, Start.
Speaker 2: Hosea do you Recall Terry francona in nineteen eighty, seven you recall him being my first baseman with The.
Speaker 6: Reds BOLL i saw the home ran he hit that one opening, day BUT i got he got traded so we did get they got to play. TOGETHER i came in in eighty.
Speaker 1: Eight you came.
Speaker 2: In you you just barely missed him from you came from The. Yankees, yeah came from The. Yankees But, Jose But i'm gonna go.
Speaker 6: With i'm gonna pray With.
Speaker 1: Terry he's a good.
Speaker 6: Man he made me proud of now that he's In, cincinnati he got to bring the louder good time With.
Speaker 2: Cincinnati Bro, Now, HOSEY i mean a Segment dennison tells me that this is a disaster for The reds to lose. Yesterday But i'm telling, Them, look it's only one. Game it's only one we.
Speaker 6: Go we got, home just one more to. Go being judge of the one, game that's HOW i go.
Speaker 2: With you guarantee people going. LOAVES i think He's moses that can take us to The Promised. Land and you know what happened in nineteen ninety Because Pete rose went through Everything Pete rose went through and then a breath of fresh air came With Lou. Panella Hot, Rose lou, Changed how DID i did you?
Speaker 6: Love do one? Thing? Yeah this scene this, year they're not gonna do a wife wire because they're losing force get, already.
Speaker 7: But they're Gonna they're gonna be in the right very.
Speaker 6: Soon believe.
Speaker 2: It Jose, rio how Did Lou panello's locker room be different Than Pete?
Speaker 1: Ross?
Speaker 6: UH i don't think is the most different because the buddler guy was good And lou was a. LOSER i mean he, was he was you, know let you do what you want to. Do he let you play with lies and then you do With. Pete we don't get to play that much time together a Good uh you got suspend.
Speaker 1: It, yeah and you never got a chance to prove.
Speaker 6: Himself BUT i LOVE i, LOVE i Love. Pete he was, great he was, great.
Speaker 1: Wonderful But, rio where will you be this? Weekend you want to announce?
Speaker 6: Something so uh, Oh i'll be An. Indianapolis I'm bilis watching.
Speaker 2: Basketball believe it all, Right jose you always got a friend. Here but, uh You're you're the best neighbor ever. Had we had great times together and. Madeerra you love being. THERE i love being your. Neighbor but never come To cincinnati without giving us a. Call and The reds fans Love Jose.
Speaker 1: Rio you know what's?
Speaker 6: Funny how were you talking about. You, yes with the big daddy you, see he gotta call you, boy he got, it call you. Boy And i'm glad you told me today because, Uh i've really miss so.
Speaker 7: Good to you and the missia given.
Speaker 6: YOUR Ceo, Cincinnati ohio a chance to talk to, him you, know and let him know my feeling and my SITUATION i have been.
Speaker 1: Doing, yeah and you're you're the most.
Speaker 2: Accessible you got The World series, ringer The World SERIES, mvp And Jose. RIO i Want Cincinnati reds to win A World series at some point and Have Jose rio be participatory in the ring ceremony for the twenty twenty Five Cincinnati reds to win The World. Championship how good would that?
Speaker 6: Be oh my, god that would be. Unbelievable What cucinnati, man don't losey, chance you, know go lay one game to get your hoope down Because i've been the bitch player The cincinnati team have is Bran. Conna yeah he might have played in the. Field what he's going to make this guys do and the way you manage and treats playing, It believe me you're going to have better and who wesow for this?
Speaker 2: Year god bless you all, Right, hosey we got to, go but never come to town without saying. Hello And, jose you're a Great american and a Great.
Speaker 1: Dominican Y' blitzmerica God.
Speaker 2: Blitzer thank, you Hose we'll check with you. Later thank, you all, right thank, you thank, you thank, You jose all. Right, segment how about That Jose rio checking? In no one better than?
Speaker 1: That would you?
Speaker 7: Agree no one better than number twenty? Seven well he's the.
Speaker 1: Best the best there ever.
Speaker 2: Was, anyway, segment get, It get us into The Studge's report with your, permission.
Speaker 7: Will you here on a SLOW i seventy. Five this is The Stooge.
Speaker 6: Report it's the.
Speaker 7: Proud service of your local Pem star eating an air condencing dealers test star quality is dealing Beautiful western hills Called Rick durbin At Durbin heating cool to get five one three five or go To Durban heating And cooling dot.
Speaker 1: Com such.
Speaker 7: Thank, You. Roxy The Red dead the day off, Today, willie it's Justin. Berlander the dolo tomorrow is The reds And giants Played game two of their, sets AND uh three ten is the airtime with the all right Off carrier's Inside, Pitch Kelsey Geverlet Extra Ning show and The. Game let's see tonight uh ncaa attorney. Up they brought to you by a C. R Gunny spas sing it call call, today swim this, year Called, Frank he's got a special running Tonight, Indianapolis willie won a Doubleheaded you Got kentucky And tennessee seven THIRTY espn fifteen thirty around soccer After purdue in town to take On.
Speaker 2: Houston, well what we're gonna have to do is get A Frank zibell special pool For Jose. Rio of, Course i'm not sure he's in. Town i'm not sure where he. Is but but, uh now's the time to. Call it's Only. March but if you call, now you can swim this. Year do the backstroke, segment please, continue And, Tino, tino, baby it's.
Speaker 1: Hot that's a. Baby it's getting hot.
Speaker 5: Like in the D.
Speaker 1: R yeah you a, fact.
Speaker 7: Plea will be right.
Speaker 6: There that's.
Speaker 2: It please continuous sports, Segment frank till nothing.
Speaker 6: Better.
Speaker 7: O'kay well let's. See Uh singer's going to formally Introduced Richard fatino as the head coach of The musketeers This tuesday at three o'clock at the exact time when THE U see will play To paul in The College Basketball Crown.
Speaker 2: Tournament it should beat To paul and then if they stay another round or. TWO i think each the program gets like a half a million. Dollars talk about nil. Money the players get paid, too so they're in cent of ice to keep. Going good luck to night To.
Speaker 7: Cooper they played great crossing in the quarterfinals of The Kentucky Boys suite sixteen At Russ arena eight thirty BEAR Fc cincinnati back And acted At nashville tomorrow AND adespn fifteen Thirties Bangle. Company will you put you? About good spirits who Had Party town thirteen inconvenient locations in Northern. Kentucky National Football league meeting start On. Sunday look for rules changes they've been, vote including bannings.
Speaker 1: That push For how do you describe THE tuss push to ban?
Speaker 10: It what do you?
Speaker 3: DO i don't.
Speaker 7: Know they stand behind Jaln.
Speaker 4: Hrdson go put on the.
Speaker 1: Bus it's kind of like. PORNOGRAPHY i can't define, it BUT i know it WHEN i see.
Speaker 7: It hockey And i'm living.
Speaker 10: UP i love.
Speaker 7: It Nyclones whin there's a three in a row or on the road And wheeling And Columbus Blue jackets the big, home big home match up Against Van. Cooper there The Blue jackets are hoping to get into The Stanley tough playoffs and.
Speaker 2: Segment what about prime time and the prime time? Deal there were some rumors that he may come TO uc to coach. Football he's got the connections. Here he played for The reds for a couple of. Years recruited By Barry larkin And Jose rio to play. Here But Neon dion is on a long, term guaranteed Bonus laton contract With.
Speaker 1: Colorado how about?
Speaker 7: That, uh, WELL i guess he's not going.
Speaker 2: Anywhere according to media accounts came out about five minutes, ago five, years fifty four million dollar extension through the twenty to twenty nine. Season that's about ten million dollars a year or, so making them the highest paid coach in The Big, twelve among the highest paid coaches in the, country of, Course But Neon dion is right there at ten million a year going up to twelve million and twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Nine so how's like a Sun.
Speaker 2: Shadors gonna make a lot of money To but what does that mean for you, see maybe they got to sign their coach to a sixty million dollar deal to keep.
Speaker 1: Them you want to keep?
Speaker 7: Them said, WHAT i don't. Know if the guy, wins he's gonna be. Around if, not you, know they're gonna leve him.
Speaker 9: Go who.
Speaker 1: Knows nobody. Knows it's all up to the team. Themselves we'll see what. Happens but segment is added in.
Speaker 2: Sports we got to have The reds, Tomorrow, lodolo and if The reds win two out of three from The, giants THEN i think The rangers come to town and beat them. Up, sey don't get too, high and don't get too, low and DON'T i.
Speaker 1: Just, said this is the end of the world right.
Speaker 7: Now it is just keep it on the down.
Speaker 8: Low, yeah.
Speaker 1: And how about, THIS i know you're.
Speaker 2: Interested Colorado university Cited sanders' impact on the, school noting that applications from year to year has gone up twenty percent every year that he's been there as the, coach including an eighteen percent increase from out of.
Speaker 1: State so how about. That they also said they've sold out.
Speaker 2: Every home game for the last two, years and they're going to sell at the next four years of home games In. Colorado this past, season home football games In colorado generated to combine one hundred million dollars in direct economic impact in the city Of boulder one hundred, million and the regional impact was one hundred and fifty million dollars in each football.
Speaker 7: Season, well that's why beyond eminent state In. Colorado and now to come and for.
Speaker 2: That who's faster from first to? Third, Neon Dion sanders Or Della.
Speaker 7: CRUZ i would Take dion right, Now, WILLIE i would take de La. Cruz but in its, Prime prac would go With Leon dion because he was.
Speaker 2: FAS i can recall a single to left, center a Little texas, leaguer he was stealing the base, anyway he's on, first he goes some second to third to home on a single to. Left that's pretty. Good you were there for.
Speaker 1: That that guy can.
Speaker 7: Run And Dion sanders said the same thing both that.
Speaker 2: Time so, yeah and you know he went from several ball, clubs from The braves to The. Reds he was recruited like ninety, three ninety four By barry and By Jose because you might recall a nineteen ninety three The reds had the most expensive payroll in baseball Under march shot number, one and they shoon another, championship And barry told, him look And, jose we got a shot ninety, three ninety. Four then In august and ninety four is when the strike.
Speaker 1: Began No World. Series.
Speaker 2: Nothing then he Went The yankees went to two or three other ball clubs to seek That World series. Ring you already had A Super bowl ring with The Dallas, cowboys so you'd have to, think who has a Super bowl champion ring and A World series. RING i think the answer is. NOBODY i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i don't think, SO i don't know anybody has. It all, right, segment get me out of the, studs, report.
Speaker 7: Well did everybody have a great? Weekend with the immortal words of the, student.
Speaker 1: See the highway patrol election again next.
Speaker 7: Week until, then remember leave your blood at The Red, cross not on the.
Speaker 1: Highway this Is Rodrick. Cruff it's saying see you next.
Speaker 2: WEEK i, say we just had research from the library Of Dave, keaton who said he's the only player to play in A Super bowl and play in A World, series but he did not win The World. Series you immediately think Of Bo. JACKSON i think he did, neither but, nonetheless he has A Atlanta. Braves he has A World series, ring But.
Speaker 10: I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry he has A Super bowl ring but not A World series, ring but he played in The World.
Speaker 2: Series that's still pretty. Good all, right Seg, man thank you very. Much, really let's continue with. More next up As eddie and so many, others And red's baseball off, today kicks off, tomorrow and we're back at. It remember keep hope. Alive it's only one. GAME a news radio seven hundred wul you