Speaker 1: I'm bad.
Speaker 2: With something for you to think about seriously though today I want you to listen up.
Speaker 1: I want you to take it in, and i want you to meditate on it.
Speaker 2: Let it permeate, because the world needs to hear what I've got to say. People in the world are in need of surgery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I pause intentionally.
Speaker 2: People in the world are in need of surgery. I'm not talking about this tangible stuff. I'm talking on a spiritual level. People need surgery. People are so worried about their physical health. Is getting the bbl's hair implants, chess implants.
Speaker 1: I mean, you name it.
Speaker 2: They are getting it, but they're not thinking about their souls. See, when you don't think about your soul, you're gonna live a life of drama, chaos, hurt, pain. You're gonna keep living that cycle because you need real surgery, not this stuff that's artificial that you go under the knife to have surgery and you still feel the same because your heart and.
Speaker 1: Your mind have been changed.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about spiritual surgery. Millions up on, millions, up on millions of people needs surgery. I'm talking surgery of your mind so you can get rid of those negative thoughts.
Speaker 1: That you have surgery of your hearts so you can learn to love yourself and others.
Speaker 2: People are in need of spiritual surgery today, all over the world, all.
Speaker 1: People, no one is excepted.
Speaker 3: You're in need of spiritual surgery.
Speaker 2: These bodies, these natural bodies we have, they're gonna rock and decay and return to the dust from whence they came.
Speaker 1: What will you be when you step out of life's back door into.
Speaker 2: That other rim, that spiritual rim, in the presence of the Lord.
Speaker 1: What you do right now is what matters. I've told you many times.
Speaker 2: The past is gone, never returning again, never to return. Yesterday is gone, Tomorrow is not promised, and even when it comes, it's still today. So all any of us, any of us, you, me, any of us, have this right now, this very moment. And I'm telling you time is wrapping up. People are leaving this world left and right. Time is flying, Time is wrapping up. It's time to get serious. You should have always been serious, but it's a crisis now. It's time to get serious about your spirituality, about who you choose to serve.
Speaker 1: Because some people.
Speaker 2: Believe that the devil is in control. No God is never given the devil full control. The only reason the devil is even allowed to do what he does is because God give him that authority.
Speaker 1: Because we ask people have a right to choose.
Speaker 2: You choose God or you choose the devil, Lucifer, whatever you want to call him, Satan, whatever name.
Speaker 1: You have for him. You have to have a choice. So God or the devil.
Speaker 2: That's the only reason he exists because he got to be a part of the Master's plan. So we can have a choice. But I'm telling you every single thing, every single thing, let me say it again, every single thing that.
Speaker 1: We have belongs to God. Even the devil belongs to God.
Speaker 2: All of the things that you think the devil provides you belong to God. The devil just make it look look good because he knows people are so about tangible, what they can see, what they can touch, So he makes.
Speaker 1: A glitter appears to be gold.
Speaker 2: And people are fooled and they believe anything, and that's why they'll do anything for fame, fortune, notoriety, recognition, validation to be rich and famous. People are losing their souls. I used to say, and I've told you this before. I used to say people selling their souls. But the Holy Spirit stopped me one day and say it is not the right word, because you can't sell your soul because only God is the one who can give it and remove it. God gave us our souls, so man can't take our souls, and the devil short can't.
Speaker 1: We can lose our.
Speaker 2: Souls because of the mindsets that we have, because.
Speaker 1: Really, our souls, our souls.
Speaker 2: Is just that part of us, that consciousness, part of us that we have that can be altered because of our choices and decisions. You can be an evil soul, you can be a sweet soul. It depends on who you are as a person, and that comes from that mindset. That's why I say we're in need of surgery.
Speaker 1: That mental.
Speaker 2: Needs a healing, hearts need healing, And that is why I say people are in need of surgery, spiritual surgery, because hearts and minds.
Speaker 1: Hearts and mind.
Speaker 3: Are very, very wicked, selfish, cruel, hatred.
Speaker 1: I mean, you name it.
Speaker 2: People are going through it, and then they'll look at you straight in the face and smile as if everything is okay. You can never be better by remaining the same. You can never be better by pretending. In my book, I wrote, many people get to a point where they can no longer take it, make it, or fake it. And when they get to that point, sometimes people get to the point of no returning. People get to that point because they have given so much to the.
Speaker 1: World and the ways of the world.
Speaker 2: That's why people are suicidal and everything, because they have given in to the ways of the world, the way the world thinks.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you a quick story. It's the truth.
Speaker 2: But you know, yesterday my friend sent me a link to a statue. It's a twelve foot statue of a black woman of the appears of a black woman, and I think it's New York and people are losing their minds over the statue, even black people. So I posted something on there because it goes to show you people are in need of surgery, spiritual surgery, because people had so many grotesque things to say about that statue because the statue was of a plus sized woman.
Speaker 1: She wasn't didn't it didn't.
Speaker 2: Show her with fat hanging everywhere, and you know, things like that, she was just healthy, what we call stout built woman. She was a woman who was a plus sized figure. Yet people talked about her about this statue like a dog, talked about the hair because the hair was in corn rolls or looked like braids of some type. And the appearance again was twelve feet tall and the appearance of the female was plus size, not hugely overweight, but plus size. And people was losing their minds. But that goes to show you how weak minded and how indoctrinated and brainwashed people are, even against their own People were saying it was a disgrace, and it was the meaning.
Speaker 1: And I mean, it was ugly, she was fat, all types of things. But the truth is.
Speaker 2: That is a true depiction of women all over the world, all races of women. Men too.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna leave the man's out men too.
Speaker 2: That is a true depiction of what most people look like, well many people, many people.
Speaker 1: That is a true depiction.
Speaker 2: And so I'm wondering if the statue was not of a chocolate woman, if it had been of a white woman with blond eyes, I mean blond hair and blue eyes, would they have said those things? Even if it was still a plus size would they have said those things?
Speaker 1: Would they have said.
Speaker 2: Those things if it didn't show any color, if it was just a gray statue, of a woman with nails, long, flowy.
Speaker 1: Hair, big bbl but.
Speaker 3: Boobs, small waistline.
Speaker 2: What they would have said about that. See, people got it all wrong. They're in denial, they're totally oblivious to the truth because the fact is that statue represents what a lot of women and men look like in today's world. But yet it was such a disgrace to see this twelve foot statue.
Speaker 1: People need to wake up.
Speaker 2: You won't even accept reality because you're too caught up on what society says. What societies all over the world are full of broken people, so you're worried about, Oh, this doesn't look like what society says it should look. Society is full of broken people. That's why they're doing all these plastic surgeries, because they're listening to society.
Speaker 1: Oh, you should look this way.
Speaker 2: Your skin should be this color, your bunt should be this size, your boot should be decided, your waisteline to be this side, your hair should be like this. Society of broken people. But the world is so indoctrinated that you can't even recognize reality.
Speaker 1: People too caught up in the world, too caught up in the world.
Speaker 2: And many of these people are so called Christians. And I will say so called because if they were real Christians, they wouldn't think like that, because they would not even approach things in that way.
Speaker 1: We don't care about how you look your characters. What matters. People are so lost.
Speaker 2: You say you love the Lord, you say you're Christian, but you're living hipp critical lives. You're talking about people. You're judging people because of their skin. You have hate in your heart. You think you're better than the next person. That is not the love of God. Some of you been this way ever since you could think on your own, because you were indoctrinated, brainwashed to believe the wrong things. And now many of you are doing the same thing to your children.
Speaker 1: But you call yourself Christian. Where's the love.
Speaker 2: This world? The people in this world are in dire need.
Speaker 1: Of spiritual surgery.
Speaker 2: Got to get those minds right so you can think right, do right by others.
Speaker 1: In that heart, so you can love other people.
Speaker 2: Regardless of the skin that they're in, regardless of how they look, regardless of what they don't have or what they have.
Speaker 1: You love them. You got to.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no other way around it, because when we stand before God, you're gonna give account of.
Speaker 1: How you lived your life.
Speaker 2: You couldn't love any person that looked different from you down here on earth.
Speaker 1: You think you're gonna make it to heaven. No way, oh they no way.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna happen. It's not gonna happen. We're in need of spiritual surgery. That's the only way it's gonna fix people. You gotta surrender to God. Stop surrendering to man. Stop surrendering to this devil, who, by the way, Hell is already his home, he knows it. Surrendering to the ways of this world when all it's gonna bring you is death and damnation, Death from this natural body and damnation to the.
Speaker 1: Pit of hell for eternity.
Speaker 2: If people don't change, I'm telling you, when God take you out.
Speaker 1: There's no doovers. What there's no doovers. The only chance you have is right now. That's it.
Speaker 2: You don't get a chance to do it over because when you stand before him, that is it. What would the world look like without racism? How would most people be without racism on their minds, in their hearts?
Speaker 1: What would it look like?
Speaker 2: Some people would even have a life, because that's all they focus on because they have no love.
Speaker 1: And if you can't love your sister or brother, you certainly.
Speaker 2: Don't love yourself, and you definitely don't love God. So all of the people who saying they're Christian, God already.
Speaker 1: Knows you are a liar.
Speaker 2: He see the hate you spew from your lips. He see the hate that you are projecting. You are a liar, and you live in your life in vain, and He knows it. Yet he keep giving you a day. He keep giving you a new day to get yourself together. But unfortunately, many people are gonna die quickly, swiftly, and they won't get a chance to repent and change their ways.
Speaker 1: You don't know the hour. You don't know the second.
Speaker 2: You don't know the minute, the day, the month, the year, or it could be right now, in the next, very second, that God is coming back for you. All we have, and I've told you this for years, All we have is today, right now, five minutes from now, ten minutes from now, fifteen minutes from now, thirty minutes from now, an hour from now, is not promise. All we have is right now. And if you want to change, you are the one who have to implement change. No one can do it for you. You must do it for yourself. Don't look to the right, to the front, to the back, to the side.
Speaker 1: Don't look.
Speaker 2: Don't become distracted, because no one can get.
Speaker 1: You into heaven but you.
Speaker 3: No one can get you into hell but you.
Speaker 1: You all better stop. You better stop listening to people.
Speaker 2: You better stop listening to people who steal and eight.
Speaker 1: You better stop.
Speaker 2: Because they're gonna end up in hell and you are too, right along with them.
Speaker 1: Time is out.
Speaker 2: You need spiritual surgery of your hearts and of your minds. There's no doubt in my mind. You need spiritual surgery. Those physical natural bodies are gonna rock. All's gonna be left in your spirit that's gonna rise up out of you.
Speaker 1: And go wherever.
Speaker 2: You have chosen. God is not gonna just place you there. You chose it, You chose it. He gonna place you according to what you chose. God wishes for none of us to perish, none of us, not one, but many of you are chasing the wrong thing. You're believing the wrong things. You're chasing after things that you shouldn't chase after because it's doing nothing for you spiritually. It's not building you up spiritually. It's not teaching you spiritually. You're remaining in the dark. You're remaining with cold hearts, You're remaining with unhealed hearts and minds. You remaining the same, thinking, often feeling.
Speaker 1: The very same.
Speaker 2: If you don't choose, change what you get when your spirit departs this body. You chose. And that's all I'm saying. I'm leaving it right there. Who you choose is your choice, but who you choose to serve is determining factor of where you would spend eternity.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. Please share this episode.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you. I love each and every one of you, for you all are in every episode the same.
Speaker 1: And I hope
Speaker 2: And God knows, I pray you do it, think on it.