Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, definitely for children of all ages. Welcome to another edition of Let's Get Biblical with your host, a former stand up comedian and entertainer now Turney vangelist for Christ. Here he is your host, my host, host j D. Thank you, mister movie Von, and thank you guys for listening to another episode of Let's Get Biblical right here on your favorite podcasting platform, whether it's Speaker, Spotify, Apple, iTunes, and more. Thank you guys for following us, especially on TikTok at, podcaster k D and of course we are all over the internet as well, on that good old Facebook too. I think we're still on Facebook. Yeah, and YouTube. We always have some fun meme videos over there pertaining to the Lord. But today, you guys are in the middle of our spiritual boot camp series. We are in day four. We'll get to that in a moment, but before we do. You may be a newcomer. You may be an atheist, may be a non believer, you may be somebody with white hairs of wisdom all over your body. Go we just won't go there. Okay, However, it doesn't matter where your walk is with the Lord. We have a phrase around here. That phrase is we dare you. We dare you to stick around, We dare you to hang out with us. We dare you to grow your faith, start your faith, reignite your faith with a podcast like this. I am former stand up comedian KD the Comic. We try to bring you the Bible in a fun, unique way by using transparency, testimony, and hopes of transformation. Absolutely, and we have a little fun in between, kind of like sitting at a campfire and getting ready to hang out with a few friends and you're just sharing life. That's what this podcast is all about. Maybe you're in the runt of your life right now. Maybe you're at the height of your life, but you just can't break through a glass ceiling. Maybe the kids are bothering you, Maybe the wife is bothering, maybe the husband's bothering, maybe the in laws are on you. Because it is the holidays, yep, hallelujah, Amen, right there, and we're here to give you a little bit of positivity and fun through the good old Bible, the basic constructions before leaving Earth manual called the Bible, and let's do that today. We are in the middle of our thirty Day Spiritual boot Camp. It is a book written by the Grahams Billy Graham, Will Graham and Franklin Graham. We've been sharing it on our TikTok as well on our TikTok lives at Podcaster Katie, and we're bringing them to you guys here all around the world. Thank you for all our listeners. Tanzania, Africa. We just looked at our demographics. I am so blessed that Africa's on the list. I've been asked to come to Africa next year, possibly come to Israel. We'll see how things are happening. We'll pray on that. We definitely need the Lord on that one. And thank you for wherever you may be listening, the United States, Mexico, Australia and Germany. Thank you so much for listening to Let's get biblical, and let's get biblical, shall we in our thirty day spiritual boot Camp. Now what's the spiritual boot camp? It's like going into the gym, get ready to work out. We've got to warm up, we got to work out, and we have a cool down. Now we know when we go into a gym, we can't just stare at the weights and say, all right, ten pound weight, give me biceps, Hey, crunch machine, give me a six pack. Doesn't work that way. We've got to work out, right, but we have to warm up first. In our warm up. Scripture of the day today is in Revelation chapter four, verse six, actually verse eight. Revelation chapter four, verse eight, Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty, who was and is to come? Simple one right, Revelation four eight, Holy Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty, who was and is to come. We hear that in Christian music songs all over now, Holy Holy Holy. Some of you, you know, church goers, know that song right there. Some of you non believers, like I don't know. I only know Metallica, I only know you know Bruno Mars and Taylor Swift. And that's okay, because there's a thing in the Bible called proper balances, all right, I listen to that stuff too. Don't get me wrong, because I am not holier than Holy Only one person is, and that's the Lord God Almighty. So what does Billy Graham have to say about it in our workout today? Well, he goes on and says, God is unchanging in his holiness. God is a holy God, a righteous God, God is unchanging in his judgment. A day is coming in which all of us will stand before the judgment of the Almighty God to give an account of our lives. Let's just stop there. Can you imagine that right now that you were called up believer or non believer, and you're standing before this beautiful, majestic being in God, and we have to give an account for our lives. We're going to see all the things that we went through, the things we did or didn't do for Him after we were saved. And by the way, it's not by works that we are saved. I want you to know that Book of Keepers. But I do things for the Lord because he's done so much for me. You know, they say that crowns will be cast upon your head in heaven. There'll be a storage set up for you, and I want to be that guy. I'm a competitive guy. And that's why the Lord, I think, has me as one of his guys on the side learning about him and sharing the word is because I'm a very competitive person. That one day when I'm up there, I want him to say, remember how you wanted to go on stage and be a stand up comedian in front of thousands of people. Well, these are all the people you have affected with your podcast and with you praising my name and preaching the word. I want to see all those crowns upon y'all's heads as well. But can you imagine if you're a non believer and you're starting to see all the bad things, and you're starting to see all the turmoil and torment you went through over and over again. We talked about this the other day. You know, would you rather go to a beach for vacation or be cast doing a volcano? Everybody's going to say a beach, So why wouldn't you do the same when it comes to heaven or hell? I just want to throw that out there. Billy Graham goes on saying here that we're all going to give an account for our lives. We will give an account for what we did with his son, Jesus Christ. So if you're a follower, you're a believer, what have you done with his word? And of our response to him when he said I love you, I want to forgive you, I want to change you, I want to be your friend. What will he What will you answer? What will we answer? So just imagine that Jesus is sitting there speaking to us and said, I love you, I want to forgive you, I want to change you, I want to be your friend. What's your answer gonna be? That's crazy to me to think that we're standing there before. I'm gonna be in such awe. You know, I used to think that if I see him, I'm gonna give him this big old hug and give him some dap and be like, what's up Jesus? And he's looking at me, He's like, what's up?
Speaker 2: K D.
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: You were on stages, you performed everywhere, you preached my name. I'm so proud of you. However, you owe like forty thousand dollars in student loans. No, I'm joking, that's another story another time. But how will we react? Especially what if you had a father down here that didn't treat you so well, but you follow Christ your whole life and he says those words to you, You're just gonna pour out tears, Man of Joy. It's gonna be amazing. This is why it's so important for you non believers. We want you to be there with us. This isn't casting judgment on what you're doing right now. This is not casting judge on what you've done. I just want everybody to be there. Let's make heaven crowded. And that's what us as believers need to do. Let's get heaven crowded. Let's go on and see what Billy Graham has to continue to say. After Jesus says all these wonderful things to us, what will we do with Christ? The Bible says the Lord will judge the ends of the earth. First Samuel, chapter two, verse ten. God is also unchanging in his love. God demonstrates his own love toward us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. He made it easy for us. That's the Book of Romans, chapter five, verse eight. He's made it easy for us. We continue to fall short of the glory of God. We say that on this podcast every day. God loves us. God loves you no matter what you think right now. You may be in the worst part of your life right now. You may be somebody on this podcast and on our live on TikTok that gets on here and says nasty things. God loves you. God still loves you. Think of it this way. I have three boys. They don't always do the right thing, but I love them unconditionally. Imagine how God feels for you unconditionally. God is interested in us, guys. He has the hairs on our heads numbered. He knows all about us, and he loves us. We always been looking for that person. I want somebody to just know me. I just want somebody to know me. Sorry, I was kind of picking on the ladies a little bit there. Right Listen, there's guys that go through that there looking for relationships like that. I just want somebody to know who I am and understand me. The Lord knows all this, He truly does. Ever since before we even born, we were in our mother's womb. He just does. God loves us with a love that we do not understand. There it is come to Christ and give our hearts and our lives to him. He will give a gode love. Oh I love a godpe love. I just learned what the word a gope meant. It is a word that is larger than large. We can't fathom the love that the Lord gives us. And they use the word a gope here a god a love. Parents, can you say you give your kids a gop a love? Not all the time. Sometimes there's a whoop into that backside. Sometimes sometimes they drive you crazy and you want to pull your hair out. You still love them, but it's a gop a love there. You definitely would die for them. Right, this is what Jesus wants from us. Would you die for Jesus's name? That's a godpe love. That's a gope love right there. It's amazing. So what goes on saying? He will give a gode love his love to us so that we can love people whom we usually don't even like. Ooh, give me that. Give me a clap right there? Can I get a clap here right there in the background? I got it? Then let's read that again. Especially tis the season of Thanksgiving and holidays. We have people all over, right, We have people, family members and friends coming in and out of our houses, trampling their muddy boots all across the floor, you know, making fun of your cooking, making fun of your house, saying your children shouldn't be swinging from the rafters when it's your house. If they want to swing from the rafters, they can swing from the rafters. Right. You have all this going on in your holidays, But will you give a gape love. He will give a gape love his love to us so that we can love people whom we usually don't even like. Ouch people here on TikTok, those who come into the live saying nasty things.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I had a guy saying that, you know, the hobbit rains he loves you forever, making fun of the Lord. But we love you, We love you. We got to show that a goape love to him in prayer and supplication. The Lord will change him. It goes on, saying, he will give us super natural power to love. He does. He gives us this great power to love. So again our warm up was Holy, Holy, Holy Lord, God Almighty, who was and is to come Revelation four eight. Mark it down in your books and mark down the word at gope love and look up a goape love. What's our cool down, Katie man? That was That was the workout. Yes, it was the workout for day four. We may go into day five here as well. I just want to keep flowing here. I want you guys to continue to feel this flow. You guys are ready to continue the spiritual workout, I think you will, but we'll take a little break in between as well, but let's our cool down for day four. Here, guys, for my listeners out there, Dear God, I'm grateful for you and your unchanging holiness, righteousness, and love. Thank you for loving me. Give me your love for the people that you may bring into my life. Amen. And that will conclude Day four of this spiritual workout. A great book you guys need to check out. The book is produced by the Graham family, Franklin, will and Billy Graham, some of the greatest evangelists on Earth. Billy Graham definitely was I am not trying to reach his heights, but if the Lord gives it to me, I will do it for him. For those of you that are watching on TikTok right now at podcaster KD, you will see that we will be going into day five. Coming up. For my listeners right now, here's a song my mom sent me because I want to be honest with you guys right now, my mom is not doesn't know Okay, I can't judge. That's me starting to judge as a human. I don't know her walk with Christ. I truly don't. I asked my dad, my dad is you know on his last leg sick? Some of you guys know, we talked about it last week on the show. He has cancer, has problems with his heart, he has all timers, he's got it all. He's just a reminds me of the movie Cars. He's just starting to kind of break down. And my mom, I don't know where her walk is with Christ. She doesn't allow me to talk to her about Christ much. So I'm gonna have to be like the Apostle Paul and write a letter like Paul did to the churches, the churches in my life, I'm gonna have to send to talking about the love of Christ in my life as well. I did this with my father. My father knows the Lord, so I'm good there. But my mom sent me this song a couple months ago kind of made me tear up. For those of you on TikTok Live, you won't be able to hear it, but you can go look up Jamie Johnson. Uh just go look up Jamie Johnson Angel and that'll pop up. But let's go into it and when we return, we'll be into day five of our spiritual workout.
Speaker 5: I was walking home from school.
Speaker 3: On a cold winter day.
Speaker 6: Took a short cut through the woods and I lost my way and it was getting late.
Speaker 5: I was scared, and just when this kind old man.
Speaker 3: Took my hand led me.
Speaker 7: Mama couldn't see him, but he was standing there.
Speaker 3: I knew in my.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He answered to my praise.
Speaker 2: Oh, I believe there are angels.
Speaker 5: Mangus sat down to from somewhere from above.
Speaker 2: They come.
Speaker 3: When me.
Speaker 5: In armed darkest albums, Sure us have.
Speaker 7: Teacher us had again.
Speaker 3: Got us with the line m life held troubled times, hand me down on my knee. There's always been someone come along and comfort me.
Speaker 4: A kind word from the strange, the lend of help and hand, a phone call from a friend.
Speaker 6: Just to say I understand.
Speaker 1: Any kind of money.
Speaker 3: At the dark end of the room.
Speaker 7: If someone lines away but just a single ray. Oh league, they're angels among us sat down to us from somewhere roughbove.
Speaker 3: They come here.
Speaker 2: And me.
Speaker 5: In our darkest thousands shoes had.
Speaker 3: Teach us had again and guide us with the.
Speaker 5: Line they wear. So many faces show up, been strangest places, grace.
Speaker 7: Us with their mercy.
Speaker 3: In our time.
Speaker 6: Oh God's children sang it.
Speaker 2: With me now. Oh believe they're are angels among us.
Speaker 5: Sent down to this from somewhere they.
Speaker 3: Come to me with me in our dark is Sound.
Speaker 2: The show was had and teachers had The Goddess with the.
Speaker 3: The Goddess with.
Speaker 1: Hello, Jamie Johnson with Angels among Us originally performed by Alabama that was performed at the Country Music Awards a couple of years ago. And you know, we were gonna go into day five of the workout, but I think I'm gonna bring you a little bit of testimony. Throughout the month of December, we've been bringing you these spiritual workouts and also testimony. If you've got a chance to check out Day one, there was a little bit of testimony about how I came to christ as a former stand up comedian and now turned evangelists. Right now, I want to share with you guys, because that's what this show is about. It's about transparency, and I don't think there's enough transparency in this world. Regardless of you're a believer or non believer. This is what gets us in trouble. People are not transparent with their family, they're not transparent with their loved ones, they're not transparent in a relationship. How do you expect anybody to get to know you when you lie about who you are. Listen. I'm not saying I didn't do it. I grew up doing the same thing. I grew up lying, being a bad seed. But I know that when I'm transparent with my wife, transparent with my kids, transparent with you guys, that it opens up a whole new realm in your heart for the light of Jesus to just kind of come right in. And it does. You can feel it. It's a little more warming. And I'm going to close with transparency today because my testimony is this, I went through a real hard time a couple years ago and we were hanging out with just people that at the time we were in a good light with the Lord, but not a bright light. And these people we thought were the reason why we were here in Texas to build a relationship, and come to find out when that relationship broke due to transgressions of my mind and other mind and others, I realized that the relationship that we were supposed to build was to draw closer to Jesus. And one night when I was in my closet, literally on my knees praying, sobbing, terrified, it reminds me of the Book of job. I felt like I was going to lose everything, and when I turned it all over to God, that's when he came out and said, no, you're being transparent with me. I want your heart. You're doing what you're supposed to be doing as a follower. Now. Am I perfect? Now? Absolutely not. There are sins that I have daily, My thoughts in my mind sometimes are not very pure. But me being transparent with you guys right now about it allows the opposition to step back and the Lord to step in because we can't do this on our own. We can't do this life on our own. We can't. There's something talking to you right now. There's something speaking to you, and you're like, it's you, Katie, Now I get it. No, I'm joking, but there's always some thing we always like to share on this show. If you've ever seen the cartoon Tom and Jerry, you know how you have the little angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other shoulders. That's what's going on. You know, you're starting to feel that battle and transparency pushes the opposition away. It pushes the opposition away, but it's up to you to continue to ask for the full armor of God daily to be equipped with God's help to keep that proverbial monkey and deceiving opposition off your back. I share that with you because my mom sent me that song Jamie Johnson Angels among Us, and I sent her you know, I send her stuff every once in a while. That's biblical because I'm thinking about her and she's struggling right now. You know, she's in her seventies trying to take care of my father who's, for lack of a better word, dying. He's seventy five, and it's hard for her. She's not a nurse, you know, she's a frailer, older woman trying to maintain a bigger older man, and she's doing the best she can. So I share good things with her, and she gets back and she sends me this video of Angels among Us and she goes, this is you. And I'm kind of tearing up a little bit because not tearing up because my mom recognized me. But I'm doing what the Lord is telling me to do, to share the word of God, to continue to follow the Lord and do his works. Not only did I feel the warmth of my mother here, but I felt him just kind of say you're doing good works. It's a great feeling to be transparent. So maybe today you're on the other end of this live cast on TikTok. Maybe you're on the other end of this podcast today. And we went through our spiritual workout and we talked about a gop a love. What a great way. God is good Man, all the time. God is good. And I'll tell you why because we started with our spiritual workout with Revelation chapter four, verse eight, right, and we talked about a gop a love, a gop a love, and when we start to be transparent, that love comes out and it's kind of come back around here to close this show. By being transparent, watch the love of God work in your life and that a gope love start to fill up those dark crevices of your life. That's what happens. This is exactly what happens. But maybe you're somebody that's a non believer. You're a non believer, and that's okay. We're cool with that. I'm cool with that. We pray for everybody. There's a middle ground in this world, and that middle ground is Jesus. We have everything set up here horizontically on Earth. We're straightening it out right. We lock vertically. That's where the cross meets. We meet at the cross. But you may not know Jesus and you want to know him. You want to change your life. This is your opportunity right now. We close every broadcast with this. This is a gift from God. It's a gift to be able to deliver it to you. You may have never prayed before, and this is your opportunity to do so. All you have to do is close your eyes. It's no magic, no mumbo jumbo, no use the force. Luke, there's no you know, Hogwarts magic going on here. But just close your eyes. Be quiet for a second, be peaceful, feel peace, and repeat after me. Dear God, I know I'm a sinner. I fall short with the glory of God. Daily, Make me new, cleanse me of my sins, Make me new again. I believe that you were born, you died, and you raised on the third day for your victory and mine. Dear God, please take away my sins, make me new again, wash me clean, and allow me to follow you to the ends of my days. I want to make you my personal Lord and savior. Help me Jesus, Thank you, Amen. If you repeated that you're a part of a new club. You're a VIP. You get that shot to heaven. Don't quote me, because I don't want you to be that guy at the Pearly gates saying, Hey, I listened to this podcast. I repeated this quote about me.
Speaker 5: Lord.
Speaker 1: So let's get this VIP entrance. Hold on. You got to do some work. You actually got to read the Bible. You got to get into it. Read the Book of Proverbs to start, like little fortune cookies for your soul from the Lord without the winning lottery tickets numbers. Then get into the New Testament. Learn about the Lord through the disciples Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Moore. Learn about all that. Because you want to know about a person, you're going to learn through them with the people that walked with them. It's pretty cool. Start there, guys. And then when you're ready to bite off more than you think you can chew, like revelation, Hey, pray on it. Continue to pray daily. You want to be rich in life, Poe b Poll pray over everything. Guys. Welcome to the Kingdom, and we'll see you next time here on the show. For day five of our spiritual boot camp. Here in the month of Day. Thanks for listening, guys, God bless you all, and again welcome to the Kingdom. Take care, M