Speaker 1: Oh we are Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome to that I'm Still Fun podcast.
Speaker 3: Uh, Fallon and Jenny here. Oh, so we're sitting on opposite sides that we normally would recording.
Speaker 2: You can't see this.
Speaker 3: I already hate it, Jenny, How do you do? There is a weird echo coming off this board? Oh it's so distracting.
Speaker 4: How can you deal with weekly? I like didn't notice it. I don't normally notice it, but I think it was last week that I mentioned. I'm like, there's like an extra echo in here today, and so it was obnoxious. But I like this view because I get to actually look out the windows. Oh no, I'm looking past you.
Speaker 3: Welcome to my life. My god, that is a summary of my life.
Speaker 4: But I like being able to look outside because I mean during the morning show, same with you, y during your shows, well, when you were on the show and then the afternoon show, Yeah, we always were faced back to the windows.
Speaker 1: We didn't get to look outside.
Speaker 3: One yesterday was like, oh, I loved when you were on KATIEWB, and I was like.
Speaker 2: I am still on KATIEWB. You hate her. I didn't say like that.
Speaker 1: I was nice.
Speaker 4: There's also someone who I was at a party like probably a couple months ago now now like a month ago, and they were like, oh, well, like I think they asked if you were sad about not being in radio anymore and just doing the Jason Show, and I was like, oh, no, she's still doing like radio too.
Speaker 1: She does both.
Speaker 3: We had clients be like, oh, what are we supposed to do with our endorsement now? And the salespeople are like, she's still here, She's just doing both. And I had someone else say like, I can't. I don't know what it was, but it was like, it's been funny. I'm like, I, guys, I still do radio. I just like but also like the past, we have been posting a lot more about The Jason Show, just because the new season kicked off today or whatever. So last week on the podcast, we were talking about how I invite you on my boat. You don't you haven't been able to come, and I was like, well, there's always next year, and then we made it happen this weekend.
Speaker 1: We sure did.
Speaker 4: And when I posted some pictures of a saw him there and videos and whatever, immediately so many people were.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my gosh, you made it on the boat, and I was like, yeah, it's just hard get like whatever. We talk about sometimes me too. People know this.
Speaker 3: We actually had a we sell each other every day this weekend pretty much other always in the Friday, but we so Saturday. We had I had earlier in the week been like you should come, and then I randomly was like, oh yeah, Jenny Andrew are coming on the boat Saturday.
Speaker 2: And Jake goes, that's funny.
Speaker 3: He's like, I was dming Andrew about this and I was like what, and he said that, like, you know, I think when Jake sees something in the real estate world, he'll DM Andrew and just like, so that huge house that's like crazy, like the most expensive house if it sells on Minnetonka he had messaged to Andrew was like, ah, too bad. We won't you know, we won't be able to see it from the boat or something. And Andrew was like, Oh, do you already put the boat up? And he's like no. He's like, oh, so this works out, And I was like, that's funny. You guys were talking about it. Jenny and I made the plan to actually go on the boat.
Speaker 2: It was really fun. All of became best friends with Jenny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like alive and I have always been buddies, but I feel like officially now I'm one of her best ies.
Speaker 2: She did invite. It was very cute. She invited Jenny to her birthday part.
Speaker 3: She did, by the way, you're not invited, you would be it's too expensive to have another guest.
Speaker 1: That's okay, I completely understand.
Speaker 4: And at first, like you were going to first, she was like yeah, and you can drive us to Fallen and Phila was like, I'm your mother, I have to.
Speaker 1: Be at the party.
Speaker 4: And then she's like, okay, you will be there too, and so then it was like all right, fine, I guess mom can be there too.
Speaker 2: Or a moment it was cold blooded.
Speaker 3: And then we went to Fletcher's and we got to meet a bachelorette party, which was they did not post the photo of us with the bride and bridal party. They posted the photo where I'm cuting Jenny's boob, which, honestly, I was fine, I'm going to use that image to promote the podcast this week for people to listen to.
Speaker 2: I think a love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, thanks for having us out. I did have to scold my boyfriend because he tried to steal fallon in Jake's big Costco sigh pretzel container.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, he was like, so what, I love it.
Speaker 4: Coming up from the dock, we have a bunch of things from the boat, and Andrew helps carry the pretzels and I look in the car and he's putting the pretzels in like a countinet, and I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Are you taking their pretzels?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't never have noticed, honestly, literally.
Speaker 4: Just immediately starts laughing. I know he genuinely didn't.
Speaker 1: Wasn't attention. He was just like going through motions.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, But you know what, I don't know why you get on him?
Speaker 3: Remember are you still an entire Costco sized cheese ball can here from my wedding. So it actually is partially what you your I guess immediate family now.
Speaker 4: But I was of a drunk mind. He was of a mind like, oh these are ours now. I loved it.
Speaker 3: And then we went to the new Galaxy theater turned into uh, it's drive.
Speaker 1: In, you said theater. But people might get confused.
Speaker 3: Confused honestly some did. And I think I wrote it right on like my actual post. But yeah, and it had been on the side Highway seven forever it's turned into a new spot like dog friendly. Well, so we we briefly saw each other there, but the highlight, which we'll get into the full story, I didn't see you because my back was to it. And Jake was like, oh, this is hilarious. He starts filming Jenny. She has a new sprinter van. Yep, it's very large. She's not used to driving car that large. But also the drive into the area is it doesn't give you a lot of like space. So he just amuisat's pulling his phone out.
Speaker 2: He's like, she's in.
Speaker 3: Three spots right now, and then people are watching. I'm like, oh my god, she must feel so much pressure right now. But you got it into like one and a half spots. I eventually, eventually it was an awful park job. I didn't like start wide enough. Basically I didn't turn that. Andrew told me exactly what I did wrong, So mind you. So this is a camper van that has a bed in it and stuff. And Andrew was in the bed and so he's like, babe, you got this.
Speaker 4: And he's like saying all these things and he's not even watching because he's working on his computer, and he kept saying and things. She's like, it's fine whatever. I was like, Babe, there's literally an entire audience looking at me, because there was like five workers that stopped right in front being like watching me do it. Some started guiding me. It was a whole thing that I was not prepared for. And I also thought that we would be sitting in the vehicle eating because like the drivers in my hometown, you sit in your vehicle, they come to the window to take your order. I didn't realize we were getting out ordering out a window and sitting at the path. We wouldn't have brought the van otherwise.
Speaker 3: Right, they and they have like other I think like they'll get that option more or at least you can't carry your food to your car, you don't have to sit outside. But that was something I had kind of casually mentioned on our podcast like three or so weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you were.
Speaker 3: Like, eh, I don't know, because I was like, maybe next week will talk about Jenday's adventure. You're like, I don't know what I'm gonna be ready for. But you did make the big announcement yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we bought a camper van if you didn't see it on Instagram already. But it's an old girl. She's a two thousand and three Mercedes Sprinter. Yeah, she's not anything so super fancy. It is not like the beautiful camera vans you see of the van lifers on Instagram. It is very much just a bed and a cabinet in it. There's no aesthetic to it quite yet. But we bought it from someone who's been using it for what he used for, which was just I think he mountain bikes, so you just like go mountain biking and pass out in the van and whatever. So we yeah, we got it, and we got a really good deal I think on it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not.
Speaker 2: I think you did.
Speaker 3: Jake and Dylan were talking because Dylan got to see it yesterday and my stepson and he was like, oh my god, that's so sick, Like that's so cool, and he was like, how much you know do they get it for or whatever? And I don't remember if Andrew told Jake, but Jake was like, they got a really good deal on it, and Dylan was like, that's like I think that you know, that's kind of one of Dylan's dream situations to be like my brother in law where he goes to Colorado and kind of lives like a no mad life of like you can work as a ski instructor and live that kind of life for a year or two. So I think you thought that was pretty cool, Jitny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was exciting.
Speaker 4: I mean I've been thinking about getting a camper van for like three ish years almost, like Andrew and I have talked about it, and then we kind of went back and forth. We're like, we should get a truck in a truck camper because we wanted to be able to go snowboarding, and like it's better having a truck handles the mountains and the pass is better versus a caravan.
Speaker 3: So much research that you would listen to like endless podcasts of other people who did this, you were putting You weren't someone who was just like I want to get one and get pictures for Instagram. Like you were putting in the effort to do your like due diligence of like research to find the right fit for you guys too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we looked at a few camper We've looked at a couple of camper vans. We looked at a couple truck campers, and we even test drove this big truck up by like sant Cloud or something one time to carry a bigger truck camper on and I'm telling you, it felt like I was driving a semi it was so big no, and I was like, gosh, this is a lot. And then we even looked at one of those like handicap buses, so they're like a smaller bus. We looked at one of those that was somewhat built out, and nothing felt right. And then three weeks ago, I'm on Facebook Marketplace see this van. I'm like, hey, can I look at it on Tuesday? It was Sunday night, and He's like, yeah, for sure, just so you know, I have a lot of people coming tomorrow and Tuesday already. And I was like, eh, I'm like, let's go tonight. Yeah, if you can come tonight if you want. And I was like, okay, let's let's do it. And so literally the next morning Andrew messages him and was like, we want it. Let's put We'll give you like half of the money already, like just hold it for us, because we knew a lot of people were looking at it, and he is, so we people.
Speaker 3: Will get like they'll get like, i'll give you the money right now if you give it to me over other people, and some people would take it.
Speaker 2: It just depends on who you're working with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, So Andrew he was like, no, you don't have to give me like half the money, just like give I think Andrew ended up giving him two hundred bucks. Yeah, and he's like, I'll hold it for you guys, like he really it was almost like it was a house to him that he wanted it to go to the right owners, and he admitted he's like, I've had people come that are like I want on Instagram, like cute pictures per Instagram, and I'm like, of course i want that, but that's yeah, that's not like the main reason I wanted, you know. And so yeah, so he was like he loved us, he thought we were great.
Speaker 1: He didn't want to deal.
Speaker 4: With people, he said. And one guy did offer more money than what he even had itself being said for, but we had already put the deposit down and he's like, no, man, I'm not screwing these people over. I'm gonna follow through with them. I say, follow through with me. If not, I'll come back to you. So yeah, within like an evening at seven pm on Sunday night, randomly going on Facebook Marketplace to the next day at one pm, we owned a camper van and we had barely even been like looking at it, and I didn't even think Andrew was gonna buy it with me. I was going to go in on it myself, but he when he came along, he loved it, and he was like, I kind of want to use it for myself, like too, because we have obviously very different schedules, so like there's gonna be probably chances in the winter he'll go on a snowboarding trip with it and I won't be able to go, right. So, yeah, this is like our new adventure. And it's very funny watching Andrew with it because Andrew has this personality that loves new he loves adventure, he loves to do new things. He gets very bored with the same old, same old. And he has just like dove into the research of what we need for like the heater and like the electric and all the stuff that we're looking at doing. And I'm just so grateful for that because that stuff is a little bit above my head that I was probably gonna have to hire a lot of people to do certain things. And I'm learning that Andrew is much handier than I knew. I always knew he was decently handy, but like, we had to change all the tail lights already, and he was like, you want to do one with me? And so he changed one, shows me how to do the other one. I'm still struggling and He's just like knowing how to do everything, and I'm like, man, I am so hyped right now, because yeah, I can handle like the cuteness, making a little cute around the inside, you know. But so far we haven't done too much. But we have, like I've I think I've talked on here how I want to do a road trip out in October and yeah, yeah, so I think we don't have a plan yet. We might just go and see how it goes, and we might put in a toilet or something.
Speaker 1: By then we'll see you just kind a.
Speaker 2: Hole in it.
Speaker 3: See on the road people are driving behind you, like, what was that on our windshield? Jenny went to the bathroom, real real street legal.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Fallan got to see it because I did take it out to her and Jake's house, one at Wells yesterday. Yeah, it was so funny because all have wanted to look at it too.
Speaker 1: And she like wanted to sleep in it.
Speaker 3: Then she was like, you can sleep with me, have a slumber party with Jenny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It's very cool.
Speaker 3: I'm very happy for you because you know, I think you uh as an outsider. I mean, obviously, if you're listening to the podcast, you don't know all this, but you know, I've listened to Jenny talk about this for a really long time, and you know, you always want your friends to like go after their hopes and dreams and stuff. And there was like she had, I feel like you have like this spark and you were like in it, and then you would kind of like backed off. And I don't think it was because you'd given up. I think it was just like you would just I don't know how to describe it, but to like, now that you just went and did it, I'm just like really happy for you, and I think it's great and I think it'll be, like like you said, like an exciting adventure.
Speaker 4: This this one, I will say. I made such a quick decision out of pretty much nowhere, mostly based on the price of it. If it would have been much more expensive, it would have been a very different decision. But this just felt like a deal that we absolutely couldn't pass up. And I've just learned in the years you just have to go for something. And there's like a phrase I'll probably get wrong, but like it's like a fantasy is a day dream until you go for it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Your dreams are just a fantasy. Remember, your dream is just a dream that you're not going after. Is just a fantasy.
Speaker 2: Maybe something like that is something like that or fairy tale or something like that.
Speaker 3: I remember we read it on like the show or two, and I remember you were like, I love that and you were like, I'm going to remember that. Well you fucking did, Jenny. So now you way to go. You know, now you got to google it, find motivational quotes.
Speaker 2: You'll be set. Well, it's very exciting. I'm very happy for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, sending you all the good vibes to the to the vehicle to get you across the country.
Speaker 2: Don't be calling me okay if something happy?
Speaker 1: Laugh, are you serious? Imagine what I.
Speaker 4: Have no idea, I don't I don't know what I would offer myself at this point because it's just like, I don't know much about cars, and I'm I'm someone who is willing to learn a new hobby. I pick up and learn a lot about it and I'll dive in. But I'm really heavily relying on Andrew with a lot of things at the beginning here because I'm going to learn, but I'm kind of waiting for him to learn first and then to teach me where I'm at with it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so exciting and stuff. And I've already had a lot of.
Speaker 4: People messaging me, people like, oh, you should follow this person in that person, And I do follow a lot of people and I have for a very long time.
Speaker 1: So I'll be honest.
Speaker 4: If you send me those I probably already follow those people.
Speaker 1: You're possible, but I.
Speaker 4: Appreciate the messages and stuff. And yeah, the first big trip will come up in October and we'll see how it goes. There's a chance I'll fucking hate it. You know there is there is a chance.
Speaker 3: But you also know there's a great market for resale on this thing if for some reason it doesn't work out, So you're fine either way. It's a good stock to be and I think you'll love it. I think it'll be once you figure out the toilet shower part. That's gonna be key because you're gonna want to Like, I mean, toilet is one thing because you can easily stop into a gas station and be fine, right, the shower will be But also if you're in like public campsites, a lot of those have shower access, so you're fine, right.
Speaker 4: But the goal of this for me is to really not be using campsites. I want to be camping on it's called BLM Land, where it's free campsites pretty much. There's not going to be bathrooms on that. It's like those are like where you're getting like those van life beautiful like serene pictures and videos, is like they're just there's no one around. You have the mountain in the background. A lot of that is like BLM Land that you're able to just go camp for free and stuff. So that's kind of my goal. But also I think I just I'm going to have to learn to get better at being okay dirty yea, because I am I am someone who showers every single day. I really do love my showers. Yeah, and I'm definitely gonna have to learn a little bit about just sitting in my filth. You know, you can use your travel the day to spray your koochie and clean it a little bit. There was a part of me where I was like, should I start breadcrumbing what it is that Andrew and I did because you had brought it up a few weeks ago that I was like leaving to go do something, and I was like, I don't know what I'm going to talk about it. And one of my clues was going to be like found birthday present for me, will be coming a handy Like that was like one of the clues I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: And then finally I was like, no, fuck it, I just want to talk about it. Yeah. Yeah, we bought a camera van. There we go.
Speaker 3: It's exciting. I think it's like, uh, yeah, I get why you wanted to like wait for a minute and feel it out and stuff. But now yeah, you're settling to it. This weekend. I think I'm getting my new dog too, so we're gonna have some new adventures.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 3: My mother in law yesterday goes why she she didn't mean in the mean ways, like she's the nicest ever, Like I love Jake's mom so much. I think she just like looks at how like calm our situation actually is now ollives old enough to like she's not like she can go she can get her own snack, you know, like little things like that.
Speaker 2: She can get her own cup of water.
Speaker 3: Dolly is just a dream lo She ate a whole bag of popcorn yesterday while we were out. Just never ends with her. She's such a she gets into everything, everything food wise. But and then she'll just decide one day she's pissed and chew up an important document or it's so weird, like she said, she's not a destructive dog. And but then like one day she'll just be like I don't know what triggered her, She'll just get pissed and she's but it was kind of like why would you bring a puppy in and add extra chaos? And I'm like, I don't I don't even have the answer, Linda, I don't know what it is. I just want another dog. I also like love Dolly, but Dolly can't go on walks and stuff, and not like I'm trying to like go on walk but like it would be nice to have a dog to go on walks with and like, but Dolly just can't cause she's hip issues. So I used to think she was a lazy sack, but I think it actually hurt her hips. So we'd go on these walks and she'd just lay there and refuse to get up, and I have to call like Jake to come pick us up, or he'd call me to come pick them up.
Speaker 4: Honestly, some of your best Instagram story content is the content of Alli being driven away in the front later.
Speaker 2: That's one of my favorite wifes, it really is. I was like, for sure.
Speaker 3: Honestly, we took her on the boat this like two times this past week or so, and I don't She just like looked at us like, why why are you doing this to me?
Speaker 2: Just let me stay in the house. So I'm like, I don't know. I would.
Speaker 3: I've always said, like an Elliott was never a chill patio dog. She has too a high stress dog.
Speaker 4: So I took her to an apple orchard once and I remember I remember you being like, was she good? And she was good there, But I did also take her to like the lake that day, and I wanted to just like lay and read and stuff, and I was like, she'll be chill like that hour. I didn't understand that, like some dogs don't just like chill, and she really was like not having it. She'd lay down for a little bit here and there. But she was pretty good at the apple orchard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she if there's some activity going on, she'd be chill.
Speaker 3: See, Dolly's like thing is she is border aggressive, like leash aggressive. It's scary a little bit, honestly, And I'm like, I'll take her to the dog park and there's no issue because she's not on a leash.
Speaker 2: She's she doesn't care about other dogs.
Speaker 3: She'll do a little sniff, but like it it stresses me out because I'm like, I don't even want her to walk up to other dogs because she starts like barking. Yeah, I think if I let her go, it'd be completely fine. But if the other dog it didn't chill, then it would be bad. Because we went when we took her on the boat, we like basically our slip is through like our neighbors. We go through his like yard and they have a dog, and she was pulling me to go for that dog. And I was so embarrassed in front of the neighbor, and I know that that's like a behavioral issue I need to work on. But also I'm like, maybe Dolly just needs to like she doesn't go on walks anyway. I just don't want that to happen with like the new dog, you know, I want that. I want the dog to be chill.
Speaker 4: At least, like when that happens and you're showing like stress, then other owners know that at least you understand that, like you don't want that to be happening, because I feel like I have some people I know who like their dogs are constantly kind of going after something. I'm like a walk around lakes and off town, and I would get so embarrassed walking with them because they were like, oh they're fine, they're fine. Oh no, he's friendly, And I'm like no, Now you have to understand though, that that can be really stressful for other people, you know.
Speaker 3: So it would like it's like almost like with that one being around the neighbors, it was so embarrassing and maybe and Jake is bad about He's good now he gets it, but he like said to one of our neighbors, there's like a year ago, Oh she's nice, and no, like stop because and she got like like aggressive, and the other guy pulled his dog back, and I'm like, Jay, she's not nice when she's on her leash, like she's not and so, like I said, fortunately we do not ever take her out into walking situations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's not an issue.
Speaker 3: If so, I would probably honestly do like the muzzle thing in but probably I guess start with trying to train her because yeah, I don't want to do the muzzle, but I know some people do to make other people feel more comfortable around their dogs for sure, and train them. But I will say, you know the muzzle roles honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't. I don't really either.
Speaker 2: I look at it, I'm like, oh, like I don't. I would never want to do that.
Speaker 1: I know, but I think I don't know.
Speaker 4: It does feel like the dogs don't care when they do have those on, so I don't. I don't feel like you should like feel bad if you did have to do that with Dolly.
Speaker 2: It's all it's me.
Speaker 3: I'm the issue. I know I'm the problem. It's Jake and I is like lack of training.
Speaker 2: This beef is what it is.
Speaker 1: So I still I think Dolly is a great dog.
Speaker 2: She is. She is when you come to our house. Obviously no aggression. So people love Dolly, they really do.
Speaker 1: He is the best.
Speaker 4: She plops on top of you like she's a laptop, and you're like, Dolly, you're like one hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: She's first of all, she's sixty five. How dare you?
Speaker 1: Dolly?
Speaker 4: I'm so I really thought she would be closer to like a.
Speaker 2: H I know it's because she's thick and sausage.
Speaker 4: You know, that's probably why. And I'm sure everyone's been dying to hear an update on this. I was not invited to the Pickaball tournament. Nobody dropped out, so Fallon did not me No, but you had fun.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 3: We hosted a family one and everyone I think really liked it and everything went as I predicted it except for Fred.
Speaker 2: My father in law did not come.
Speaker 3: He does like house renovations and stuff like that's his job, and so he was finishing a project for a client, so he couldn't come. My mother in law, I think it was good for her because she realized it was not. She thought she was going to run a ton of stuff, but she was like, oh, I can actually do this now. It was her first time, so like she wasn't excelling, so she was teamed up with Dylan. They were out pretty quickly and.
Speaker 2: Basically Jake stepped it up.
Speaker 3: I was so impressed with him. I was like, okay, I could beat your partner. We played on a tennis net though, and Michael, who's my stepbrother, I guess through marriage whatever. He plays regularly and he's really good, but he was like, oh, this net's too high.
Speaker 2: It was getting so mad and he's like this tennis and I was like.
Speaker 3: I don't know the regulation, so I'm sure a tennis net is too high.
Speaker 4: I think it technically is, because I've noticed that before when I've done tennis courts that have pick a ball line on home where I'm like, eh, I feel like this is a little off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we had but we had a great time. And then I was like myself, so we Jake and I beat like everyone and their partners. But then Laura was his sister in law. She I could tell she was really good, yeah, but she was with Jake's brother who was not as good. Okay, So everyone's like done, and we had won the tournament technically, and I was like, I need Laura and Michael to play together, and basically I booted his brother Davy and to play against me and Jake because I wanted to play against the best players. And they beat us by two points. But yes, it was very close.
Speaker 2: Michael definitely carried it. And that's not a knock on Laura.
Speaker 3: I think that was like Laura's first time ever playing, and but she's naturally athletic. So I was like, if Laura played a few more times, I bet she'd be a killer because she was picking up on it really quick.
Speaker 2: And then Michael was like balance, She's like, you actually like.
Speaker 3: Have like a proper swing and stuff in jameson she played tennis before, and I was like, not well, but thank you.
Speaker 2: So it was very fun.
Speaker 3: I highly suggest forcing your family to do things out of their comfort zone occasionally. It's why like Jake's family, they will do Hannah, she blessed her soul his sister. Every time the ball would come to her, she'd panic, swinging completely miss and Jake's mom goes when she played soccer as a child. She won the Best Smile Award.
Speaker 4: And Hannah was like hers there telling them about my participation award.
Speaker 1: And she's like, yes, honey, and it was she was a personality player. Yes, she personally hires at work. Anna was a person Hannah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'd be perfect. Yeah, so it was very fun. Highly suggests doing it, but yeah, I don't know fun. We did get an email. Yeah, so I'm going to read that really quick. Do we get more than one?
Speaker 4: I have a I think they have two or three because I know that we haven't gotten to some of them because we've gotten we've been running a.
Speaker 1: Little bit late.
Speaker 4: So so it says high failon and Jenny. I just wanted you to know that I listen every week and really enjoy your podcast. I feel like you are both friends. Hope that doesn't sound weird that I can always count on.
Speaker 1: Here's why.
Speaker 4: I'm forty seven, have one adult child and two teens. I've never struggled with having friends, but then life always throws curveballs at you. I divorced about nine years ago, and one of the unfortunate parts of divorce is that your social circle changes a bit. Plus after I divorced, I moved. Divorced plus movie equals chaos, so I lost some friends in the mix along with my excess family I entered into another relationship soon after that sadly just ended after six and a half years, same song and dance, except we never married, separated, moved, lost some of the mutual friends in his family. So long story short, I'm in transition right now and my friend pool is very shallow. That's why I'm thankful for you too. So thanks for being my friend no matter what's going on with me.
Speaker 1: Take care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So well, I will say this, I totally get that, and it is hard, and I'm sorry that you're going and for you're go again, glad we could be here for you and at least some small way. It's just like, you know, it's funny how we have so many similarities to little kids, because all of just expressed that she is she misses her old friends in her old school, and I said, yeah, making new friends is really hard. Like even as an adult, if you go to a new job and it's just you're nervous for a while and it's awkward and you feel weird and getting to that place of even inviting someone over to watch like TV. It takes a while to get to that comfort zone with someone. So I hope you find some of your people soon, because I know that that can be very difficult. And I'm sorry about the recent long break relationship end.
Speaker 4: And I also think that like you really do sort of go through phases of life with friends, and some friends only lasts for that phase, you know.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Like, I'll be honest, I am not really friends with anyone in high school except for a couple of people now.
Speaker 1: And it's weird.
Speaker 4: I had so many friends in high school and then it's like I've got probably for college roommates that I'm so close with, but that's about it. And I also had plenty of college runds, you know. So yeah, I think it kind of just comes with the territory. Your circle becomes a little bit smaller, but it's of higher quality.
Speaker 2: Agreed. Absolutely, Yeah, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: I will skip the fangirl girling, but I do a door and appreciate you both. I don't want Oh wait, that's the wrong one.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Well come.
Speaker 3: That one was about addressing kind of something we had kind of moved on from. So shout out to her and thanks for an email we did read that we appreciate you. This one says, hey, love the podcast. I look forward to it each week. You and Jenny are just the best duo. I did want to touch on a few things from this week. One, not getting your period can also be from your blood sugars being too high or your a one c. I missed a few months and that was why, which no one tells you about. A good doctor informed me I still haven't gotten my period. I did take a pregnancy test just to make sure I'm back negative. I'm like literally one going through perimenopause because I don't know. I am going to ask my doctor just so everyone knows, like I will ask.
Speaker 1: By the look up perimenopause while you keeping.
Speaker 3: It's basically the precursor to menopause. So and it does say you can skip periods or have like lighter ones or whatever. So number two, having a puppy with an already potty trained dog is wonderful. Sometimes they will just watch the current routine and follow. We had a two year old with a puppy and he just mimicked him. Made it so easy. I hope that happens for you and he does just as Dolly. And also I have two boy dogs and boy dogs rule. That's from Jamie. Thank you for the good vibes. I will say the one issue with Dolly is she's weird. She only goes to the bathroom like twice a day. She is so strange. She'll want to go outside and just absorb. But maybe she's something Jake says when she peas, it goes to the center of the earth because it is.
Speaker 2: Like so long, and we'll like let her out.
Speaker 3: And she She's always been such a strange dog in so many ways. So but we do have we did get another one today that I think we're gonna have to say for next week. But I just wanted to thank you, of course for submitting. You always can fallin at katiewb dot com or Jenny at katiewb dot com.
Speaker 4: Yes, and thank you so much for listening. And I'm going to just plug this in case you haven't seen it, but if you want to see my camera van, I do have it on my Instagram Jenny katiewb. And I'll definitely do some like videos and like updates of what we're doing throughout the table months my cribs tour. I know, I know I want to do as I already have like so many ideas in my head, but also I'm like I don't want to just be a person who only is like it's like my baby.
Speaker 3: Now, No, it's your new personality. That's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you one thing before we wrap up, because I know we got to wrap up. Is I saw a podcast recently that said one child is an accessory, two or more is a lifestyle, and I, okay, stop laughing, because I do not agree with that, but funny, it was just really funny.
Speaker 1: Because I've never heard something like that, and I'm sure there are a few people out there in the world who might say, Yep, this is my baby aka my accessory.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's fair, that is fair. Okay, that's it. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Bye.