Speaker 1: Yeah, I love with Ruthie. You've seen her various places in b w A w over the place, n w A. All right, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: IM good? How are you good?
Speaker 1: I'm good. I'm back recording a lot of studio apartments. See all right, always the floor. The world's good. You're good. I guess real quick, well, I guess what place my note? Sorry, buy a bunch of bunch yourself in the background.
Speaker 2: Like where I'm from, or like wrestling.
Speaker 1: Where you're from first? And then I started wrestling second.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm originally from Haities. I grew up there for like the first four years of my life.
Speaker 2: I was there. I grew up there all together. But then I came to South Florida, and I spent the rest of my childhood.
Speaker 3: In South Florida and went to college in Miami too. Right now, I'm currently in Miami, but that's where I also started my wrestling journey and being a beach which is really close to Miami.
Speaker 2: So everything started in South Florida for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're Haitian.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm Haitian again.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, I was gonna say me something like something that hates Spanish.
Speaker 2: Hate to think creole.
Speaker 4: You need to do your research and go back to school.
Speaker 1: I meant to speak creole, but that's the language.
Speaker 2: You know, we speak case in creole because there's different Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know better. I'm sorry, but uh okay, okay, that's so. Like wrestler, talk us about where you wrestled and like which want we we wrestled and where? Yeah? So talk about where you have wrestled and where you do wrestle.
Speaker 2: Well, I've wrestled and well recently I.
Speaker 3: Wrestled in New Jersey for b c W Bring Comedytion Wrestling, and then I've wrestled for b r c W, which is.
Speaker 2: Booka Retel Championship Wrestling.
Speaker 3: Wrestled first e c W, which I was the champion for a while, c c W.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wrestled for m W A I signed up.
Speaker 3: For two years, made appearances for tn A A.
Speaker 2: W wrestled there Where else have I wrestled? I wrestled a lot of places.
Speaker 1: Christ Okay, who have not had you like wrestled against?
Speaker 2: Who do I like wrestling against?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: In particularly? Who have no have you wrestled against?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I've wrestled against Angelina Love Camille I've wrestled Rio, I've wrestled.
Speaker 2: Asked by Elegance, I've.
Speaker 3: I've wrestled Masha Slamavish, I've who I feel like I've wrolso a lot of cheap I didn't.
Speaker 2: It doesn't even feel like that. Let me see who else have I wrestled? Mm hmm, that's like the top of my head, Like who I could think of, like.
Speaker 1: Like notable and I'm sure you'd be all right, do you tune against my guests just undefeated?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, I mean I've beatn a couple.
Speaker 3: Of those people on them on that list, But yeah, so that's that makes me happy.
Speaker 1: But I have here, right, so like w and TNA tell me tell me about damp especially, like like how was like house experiencing in those locker rooms? Culture overall, the the let me.
Speaker 2: See the one I go.
Speaker 3: The one time that I was there was I think it was September. Yeah, it was September, And honestly it was a lot of fun. Like the people backstage were cool, the wrestlers were cool, the vibes were cool. Like it was a different environment to what I was used to at n w A, but like it wasn't anything that was like, okay, let's isolate this person. Like everybody was welcoming.
Speaker 1: Where was this?
Speaker 2: Like this was like I think September and Minnesota.
Speaker 1: So where we're where at TNA? Tn?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, I thought you're actually about TNA. I'm sorry, did I hear you wrong?
Speaker 1: An a W I asked, Oh so Tnah.
Speaker 3: It was like that, Like it was different from n W A, like the environments and like the backstage environment was different. But everybody was cool. The production was cool. My match was good, so I was really happy about that. When I went to AW, kind of the same thing, but people were a little bit more quiet, like you know, they had their own people that they spoke too. So it was just like a little bit more like groupy ish, but that group.
Speaker 2: Ish like click ish if you make you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But like nobody was like mean, but it was just like people have their own groups of like who they spoke to.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie, like I believe you, like as far as I've heard, I've heard similar testiments from other wrestlers. Oh all right, okay, okay, tell me the significance of calling yourself the level headed and the wrestler.
Speaker 3: Well, I always put level headed because I feel like that's what I am.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm a level headed person.
Speaker 3: So I just put that on my bio to just tell myself honestly, not other people, like this is who I am.
Speaker 2: And then I put the wrestler because at one point.
Speaker 3: I really love Megan b. Sallion, so I was just like b Salion in her name. So I just put the wrestler in my name because at one point, like at my school, there was so many Ruths, like not so many ruth but those girls named Ruth. So every time people would like say me, they would say Ruth the dancer. So I went from being Ruth the dancers being Ruth the wrestler. So I was like the wrestler.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we were in the dancing tool for seven years. Okay, did you stop or like you're still?
Speaker 3: I kind of stopped literally because I didn't really have anywhere to dance, Like the studios got shut down during COVID and after that, I just couldn't find anyone that I liked around here that weren't expensive or did.
Speaker 2: The dances that I wanted to do or liked to do.
Speaker 3: So I just dance like for fun now for my free time, Like it's still a good way to like really stress or like in my mind have fun because it's like I like to do it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's like an actually I still like.
Speaker 3: To do But to say I still dance, no, because it got replaced by wrestling, which is like violent dancing.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you, do you like do you like in corporate dan wrestling? Benny Blanco won like because do you incorporate wrestling?
Speaker 3: Or I mean, dance helps you get better at wrestling or like helps you learn wrestling because it's kind of the same because.
Speaker 2: You need footwork for both.
Speaker 3: So being a dancer for seven years help me get wrestling a lot faster because my footwork was a lot cleaner and faster than a lot of people. Because it's like the steps, I'm going to get them faster because I'm going to remember them because it's kind of like violent dancing.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, what's trying thoughts? It's not real quick if me okay, okay, So before I move on, right, what kind of dance did you do?
Speaker 3: I did like major at hip hop dance, Like I don't know if you've ever seen if you ever been to like a football game, like in high school where you see the dancers come out with like the band, like I did that. Yeah, you do like all styles of dance to kind of do that you need like jazz, hip hop, major atte it's kind of everything put together.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay. So why do you consider itself five stars and the gold standard?
Speaker 2: So the gold standard? I considered myself that.
Speaker 3: Literally from twenty twenty I would say to twenty twenty two, because that's what my moniker was. But then I was like, okay, I want to move up from that. I want to take a step up from what the gold standard what I feel like was. So I was like, Okay, now I am going to be someone known as the five star athlete, because five stars in this wrestling world is the best, you know.
Speaker 2: So I think I'm the best in everything. The way I walk, the way I talked, way I moved in the ring, it's five stars. So I called myself the five star Apple.
Speaker 1: All right, you gotta keep it a buck. When did you steel from something? Benjamin Listen?
Speaker 2: You know what it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I had a conversation with out, a conversation with st Benjamin on the phone.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I had a conversation with him in person, and he actually likes me, so I don't think he's.
Speaker 1: Mad at it all right, he knows one of my faves. So okay, okay, what what did you say? What do you have coming up? Like matchic? You know we have up.
Speaker 3: Later on this month, I will be at wrestle Cade Ladies Night Out. It's gonna be my first time wrestling there, some of my debut.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 3: It's in North Carolina. So after you fill up your bellies for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Come watching wrestling, Okay, okay? So, so like right now, you're kind of independent, not really kind Where're just like independent, right you only? Okay? Okay? Bet? So what made you want against wrestling in the first place?
Speaker 2: Like I feel like for me, it was the fact that I always watched it and always thought these.
Speaker 3: People are so cool. And I was like, and this feels like a dream job in a sense. It is in a sense, it's awesome, not.
Speaker 2: So in my head. I'm like, yo, let me try this. The worst that could happen is I suck, And I didn't. So I just kept going, kept going, And now I'm a wrestler.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, how do you how do you discover wrestling? Like like watching discover it for the first time.
Speaker 2: My babies that are put it on when I was like a kid, and like I didn't understand any English, so that was like one of the few things I could watch.
Speaker 3: Without it like confusing me because I didn't understand I know any English.
Speaker 1: So how old you? Like what four five eight old you or o'clock four years old? Four years I remember, I remember like when I was a little kid, right, like I had I had so like I have this one TV in my room, but like they have cable. It's like a like one hundred channels, half of static channels, right, and I think for a while, right, like if I want to well, right, I had to like wait till Sunday to watch it on the Spanish channel.
Speaker 2: Right. No, that's how it is.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 1: That it is At the kid, it was broadcast in Spanish like you could so you could barely hear like the English people the English right because at the Spanish commentators something like that, it's like oh political political to.
Speaker 3: Oh my yeah, yeah, that's how it was. Definitely have to watch it on the Spanish channel if you didn't have.
Speaker 1: Some like that, so tell Amundo shouted the Okay, okay, h you got here. Okay, So so what do you currently follow? What russell?
Speaker 2: What wrestlers are wrestling.
Speaker 1: Wrestling or both? Yeah, wrestling and wrestlers.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say I necessarily follow wrestlers as much as I used to because now.
Speaker 2: I'm in the game. But following, I guess I follow like the.
Speaker 3: Major companies, just to see what's going on, to keep myself like aware of like what's going on, what they're looking for, because at some point I would want to.
Speaker 1: Be there, you know, Okay, Okay, So like w W.
Speaker 2: A W E A W, I keep my eye on Japan sometimes, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, okay, I keep my Japan sometimes, like some companies in Japan to see what the women are doing because they have.
Speaker 2: Such cool moves over there and like hard hitting stuff. It's kind of really cool.
Speaker 1: Okay. Okay. So winning and losing, right, what are some I'm a life A listener asked this question hotline nine seven. This person asks real quick, right, the question someone asks, besides winning and losing, what are some ways to monetize being? As can I repeat that question besides winning and losing, right like the winner's purse, right, besides the checking gift from winning a match, how would you monetize or how else do you monetize being a wrestler. Do you monetize being a wrestler?
Speaker 3: You monetize being a wrestler by just being a personality, the same way you monetize being a social media personality, because people are interested in anything you do, Like just how your people, regular day people do. Get ready with me, that's how you do it. Get ready with me to do a match, Like you just show people what they want to see outside of what's in the ring, because in the ring they already see what they want to see.
Speaker 2: Now they want your free time. They got to pay for their free time.
Speaker 3: Oh you want a picture of me outside of the ring fifty bucks. Oh you want to live stream me just me when you personally one hundred bucks. Oh you want a shout out from me twenty bucks. Everything you do outside of the ring is not for free because people will see you in the ring, and that's how much the promoter pays you everything to do outside of the ring.
Speaker 2: That's what you want to tide.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'll steam all in blacks endorsement deal stuff like that, you know, like you can always get sponsors. I don't see the way you said just now. I seem very interesting. Oh like no motal ops. Are there such stuff that describe? So yeah, all right, good answer, good answer. H about this past week, Tell me about that night to Mecca by bcw H.
Speaker 3: It was my debut there and my mainbe you would New Jersey. In general, it was a good a good crowd, a good venue. The promoter was really nice. I think I had a good time. That was probably like one of my favorite bookies that I've taken this year, only because of.
Speaker 2: The fact that the people were so cool and like, the venue was nice. Like, I had a good time. The only part that sucked was I was sick, so I was like getting over a cold. But other than that, I had a good time.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, but you wrestled it right to look you Matt the title.
Speaker 3: Yeah, out of wrestling match. It was a women's title match against Notorious Me. It was my first time wrestling her.
Speaker 2: Too, so that was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but but but do you think there's gonna be a rematching on or do you like you're good?
Speaker 3: I would hope there's a remass in the future because like her manager was there, I want him gone next time so we could really.
Speaker 1: See what's up like at Pan, right I think it was at Pan the manager right a Pan?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think that's healthy Oka best best? So what so what now? Like what's your what's your your short term? Like what's your opponents? So like goal your sits right now?
Speaker 2: So my goal right now.
Speaker 3: My first goal was to get signed before twenty five. I did that, So now my second goal is to.
Speaker 1: Make all right wait wait wait who signed you?
Speaker 2: Bro? We're not listening. You're a horrible interviewer at w A.
Speaker 1: Oh what.
Speaker 2: You were?
Speaker 1: You're the one actually independent.
Speaker 2: I'm in dependent now, but my contract would end up.
Speaker 1: Ended this year. Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: We we said you were signed and the way it's signed with them, no, so right now I'm independent.
Speaker 2: So my go if you get a contract where it's substantial, like you know with.
Speaker 1: This got you got Okay, I understand. I want to say, okay, okay, what else I'm getting signed? What else?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: If you get better opponents, like honestly not to say my opponents are trash or anything, but to like get opponents that are better than me.
Speaker 2: That's always good because you know that's how you learn caliber.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, real quick. On some clubs like media to book you, but out there, so I.
Speaker 3: Would say, if you want to bug me, it'll be better to go through my email. My email is RUTHIEJ six at outlook dot com. On social media, you can find me on Instagram at Ruthie dot j one. You can find me on Twitter as Superior Queen Queen with the W, and you can find me on Facebook.
Speaker 1: At ruth e j Okay. I got two last questions. One of them is how about especially by trolls? How do I do what deal of criticism especially by rolls.
Speaker 3: It's so funny you ask me that question because I got rolled for the first time and like so long in my career, because I posted a picture of me, like a promo picture of me, and it was like asking you an a W picture, and like some page like trolled me. It was just like when did a W sign J Cargill Junior or something.
Speaker 2: So I saw that and the first thing.
Speaker 3: I said to myself was don't go to the comments, don't go to the comments. But I went to the comments. I went to the comments, and boy, you have to you have to laugh at them because it's just like these people will never say any of these things to your face. Like you have to laugh because they're hit it.
Speaker 1: They're like, huh no, I'm saying, I'm agreeing with you. See Twitter, you can't take you can huh no, I'm agreeing with you. I'm saying, let's see Twitter, right, right?
Speaker 2: Serious, no, right, because.
Speaker 3: There's gonna betrols And if you keep arguing with them, you're just giving them a satisfaction that they want. So you just have to like read it and laugh at it because it's like these are insults that are never gonna say to your face.
Speaker 2: So it's just like, let's see how creative they can be today.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I was gonna say this now, Okay, but it's like if so that full and perspective, right, if you how would you receive it? If or or like.
Speaker 2: I don't know why now it's just cutting off so much? Can you repeat it but like a lot slower like that?
Speaker 1: That's that's not that's I was saying. Okay, So just no, just just right, like valid christis, like it's like no constructive and and like you know that.
Speaker 2: Way. It also depends on who's talking to me and how they're coming at me, because like.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie, Like I'm not gonna ask for the internet's opinion because half the time the Internet doesn't know what they want. Like, if if it's somebody that has been somewhere that I have that I want to go, or somebody that honestly wants the best for me in my career, I'm going to take it, of course, like Okay, I want to learn.
Speaker 2: But if it's somebody that's just talking out of their ass because they're just talking, I'm not trying to listen.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, last question, tell me what's.
Speaker 2: Tell you what's what?
Speaker 1: What's next?
Speaker 2: What's next? Ooh, that is a good question. What's sex?
Speaker 3: Well, what's sex is more traveling, more championship matches, more TV bookings, and more money. That's what's sex. Because I'm still young and I can literally do anything I put my mind to, and I know it. So if it if it's gonna be another contract this year, twenty twenty five or twenty twenty six, is gonna happen because it already happened before.
Speaker 2: So I can do it again.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, bet so listen, I have to go now. My kids are leave school about twelve minutes. Okay, but with that said, right, my phone number all around three o'clock.
Speaker 2: All right, you're going to email me your phone number.
Speaker 1: I already did, okay, all right, so around can you give me a call? Right?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right? All right, So again, it was a pleasure to talk. So you're so. I'm sweet. I appreciate you taking top of this interviews that there. Uh, we'll talk more than in about so but yeah, I always stay y'all, stay tuned later on. Bye my boys, brow coming on for next somebe I'll see there are five right bye? Right ah