Speaker 1: It's good to think about the past.
Speaker 2: You know, as you get older, you realize that time flies and is that is happening?
Speaker 1: It gave you the script I.
Speaker 3: Heard when at win I'll show you're gone booming in he except suppose be pursuing it? Hold out shaw, shame through the sewer, dude, Now what chilling at the eagle? Yeah, we're doing it through your clock on the dot. Got a habit for my house, a goat status. How we'd starting getting Craddy shows that enough multiply like a rabbit.
Speaker 1: Tune in so out, crank it up, beat the habit. I won't hang out with our friend Rocket on the radio.
Speaker 2: My whole voice getting in his.
Speaker 1: Talking on the radio. It's time to to this falls again.
Speaker 4: All et.
Speaker 1: Christine called up.
Speaker 3: On my radio.
Speaker 4: Bye, Yes, that song slaps. Glad you just heard it. Glad you're tuning into the Beninskin Show. Thank you for making our stupid show a part of your daily routine. Right here in Dallas Fort Worth. I'm Ben Rogers, joined by my close personal homie since nineteen eighty two, growing up here together in Richardson, Texas, Jefskin.
Speaker 1: Wait, Hey, ladies, let's see it.
Speaker 4: Who also joining us the pride and joy of Only High School, where he thrived on some of the big big five hundred JV teams. They played about five hundred ball, but he was a big contributor on the JV lineup of that JV baseball team during his sophomore, junior, and senior year.
Speaker 1: Kevin kt Turner at what's up? Quaids? Happy Tuesday, Happy July. We're here? Yeah, halfway point? Is that a Quaid?
Speaker 4: Is that a reference to total recall and Erld Schwarzenegger. You might be onto something there, Quada, Oh, well done. I thought it was a shout out to Dennis Quaid. And what's the other guy's named? Darryl?
Speaker 1: Randy? Randy Quaid? Another one Jack Quaid? Now is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It kind of looks like John Maschoda who covers the Cowboys. Jack Quaid is in The Boys.
Speaker 1: I saw Randy Quaid, No, not Randy.
Speaker 4: I saw Dennis Quaid in a bad movie last night that I had no business watching.
Speaker 1: I chose to watch it midway.
Speaker 2: He's a bad actor, I've decided. Jack Quaid has so many, so much more to his game than Dennis. Now Randy the son.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jack is his son. Oh, he's way better. He's way better. But Dennis out of Meg Ryan too. Okay, oh, he's got him both. But Randy Quaid dunks on all of them clearly. No, he cannot act at all, and he's looney tune. Dennis Quaid was great in some stuff I've seen. Yeah, I can't believe I watched Midway. I don't even know what it is. It's just like the Pearl Harbor attack and what that led to. How are you so bad? How are you doing on the best show in television? The Bear?
Speaker 4: He said, I started, I've finished season three. I tell you what I'll watch Midway to if you get caught up on the Bear.
Speaker 1: It's just so heavy. This is going to take a little work. But he sounded crazy when he said, I don't even know what it is.
Speaker 2: You know what that is?
Speaker 1: It sounded crazier by saying, ladies, let's see it, yeah, instead of them.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Also joining us.
Speaker 4: Today the pride and enjoy of Crandle Texas from Oatmeal Pizza, the popular local Nirvana cover band Christina Care, Little Baity corn Bread Rack.
Speaker 1: Then the Midway should be here in what a month? Two months from now? That's right, stay Fair, Stay Fair. I love going there and winning prizes. You know, I haven't been in years North the State Fair. We should all go together this year.
Speaker 2: I love the state I don't know, and just a chance to get shot, but we don't worry about that too much.
Speaker 4: My experience is tainted from having my car stereo stolen there many years.
Speaker 1: The early nineties. I know it's still Toad there once and stole my car stereo. Tough times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why you guys need to watch mcgroober, because what you need to do is what we did in the eighties, where you have a badassterio that pulls out so you can just take it with you like a purse everywhere you go.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, all right, we got a fun show planned for you.
Speaker 4: I know, I was in the pre show meeting where we planned it all the entire five o'clock hour. We're making fun of ourselves. Our June bloopers are in what are the dumbest things that have happened on the dumbest show in America over the last thirty days or so. We'll have June bloopers, my bloopers, skins bloopers, our inability to execute live reads, and then just weird stuff that happened on the news. All that's coming away. In the five o'clock hour, we'll go around the beef. Our Beef series continues. Why are these people fighting with each other? We'll get into that at four o'clock, do a little sports. At four point fifteen. Are the MAVs the top six team in the West, And we got things. Skin is tracking, We've got a great show. Beyonce almost died, and then country musicians now going after her. We got a lot of fun stuff right there. Wow, a lot of the spot right there coming your way. But I got to tell you this, in terms of where my attention is right now, the algorithm knows, like sure, it's sending me a lot of Ai Gilf and this typical stuff. And I don't know why it's happening, but it's sending me all these pictures of juggie women and King Charles. I'm trying not to look at that. That's not what I want, but it's forcing it on me. Okay, are you seeing any King Charles still? Yeah, I see a lot of King Charles. How's he doing in the yard. He's still the top dog. That dog is dominating, and all waiters all across the world are are keen to it. But my focus right now is I cannot get enough Cooper flag hype.
Speaker 2: Ooh.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 4: I cannot get enough of it. And I'm getting highlights from all these different parts of his early career, all the different stages where he's been and things he's done. And the one thing that I know is evident is that he is constantly going downhill at a high speed towards the rim, and his goal is to dunk on your soul. He's a violent dunker, and he's not just trying to score a basket. He's trying to dunk on you and your family and your neighbors and your kids and everyone within the area. He's trying to put a mushroom cloud of nuclear energy up in the air when he thunder dunks on your soul. Would you if you had that ability? This question was asked of him at the press conference. Would you rather have a dunk on someone or would you rather block their shot into the third row?
Speaker 1: Ooh, I'm asking Christina, Okay, how about he blocks it, grabs it, and then goes down and dunks it.
Speaker 4: Man, It's just like I gave her a two options, and she pulled a skin and then came in with her own option, mushroom cloud dunk.
Speaker 2: Okay, from a basketball standpoint, you want the dunk because it's the points and really a block out of bounds really that the other team gets to keep the ball. But there's nothing better than when you can swat someone like it's a four year old.
Speaker 1: What about for the adult? What about blocking someone's dunk? That is amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the airborne distance that you can send it, when you send it ten rows back, that is the equivalent of a home run.
Speaker 4: My favorite playing basketball, honestly, is when someone catches a dude shot. I think that's about the most disrespectful thing you can do to someone on a basketball court.
Speaker 1: Dude, you are so low rent. I just ate your shot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just ate it, like, don't even try to shoot anymore. I caught it, and now I'm going the other way with it because you suck so bad. And man it is, I'm so excited about the Cooper flag era, and I'm just blocking out any negativity or Nico quotes or the way people react to Nico quotes. There's literally nothing he can say at this point, But I saw the national media pick up on now you're seeing the long term vision right now, you're seeing the vision of what we were trying to build. No, you weren't trying to have a Kyrie injury, you know, make it to the play in and then get the number one pick. That wasn't the vision. And if the vision was to win, now well you were. You just went to the finals with a twenty six year old. So anyways, all that's a mess. But I'm just focused on Cooper Flag and how good he's going to be and the fact that he doesn't need the ball to be effective.
Speaker 1: He could just be a piece on a team because on.
Speaker 4: This we'll talk about this coming up, but he's going to have the ball. We'll talk about all that in a round.
Speaker 1: Just amazing.
Speaker 4: And it's like he is, I mean, I just I don't remember, you know the last time the Mavericks had a player like this who every single thing is downhill, downhill, downhill, dunk. Like if he gets a step on you at all, if you let him get to the basket, he is going to tomahawk dunk on you, like that's his mo He's a beast.
Speaker 1: He is a Beast yeah. Basketball, yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: Coming up next, I've got something for you guys that I think you're going to love that ties into what Bennie Boy was just saying.
Speaker 1: That's next right here on the Ben and Skin Show