Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bob to the rescue diaper. Ask Taco Bob on one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: We are Orlando's rock station. Ask LCTB. The world renowned life coach feature brought to you each week by Petties meets Stay Road four thirty four in Longwood, just west of I four. Are you uh?
Speaker 1: First off?
Speaker 3: Good morning Elsie, Good morning there, pat Lane. Big thanks to Petties. Yes, I am picking up my stuff for Thanksgiving from Patties.
Speaker 2: You're having Petties handle Thanksgiving for you again. Yeah, I already getting text from Patties. I'll get to it in a moment. I'm a sure it's probably you probably had to put your order in weeks in advance with the volume that you're gonna provide.
Speaker 1: Just settle down there, Red, So thank you Patties.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you want to get your Thanksgiving order in ahead of time, give Petties a call Monday through Saturday.
Speaker 1: Get that Thanksgiving order in early.
Speaker 2: Or if you just want to grab some goodies for the then wend or the Grill I hit them up anytime. Been doing their thing for more than forty years. Petty's Rules, Yeah, they do.
Speaker 3: Had a bunch of applicants for my pilot Donnie's job after he turned it in the ninety day notice. Oh yeah, yeah, I decided I'm gonna hold tryouts.
Speaker 1: Uh pretty sure, I'm going on the cheap.
Speaker 2: Is that really something you want to I mean that this involves your personal safety and transportation.
Speaker 3: You can cut corners and save some cash. I mean this corski could basically fly itself. Obviously I want somebody that's qualified. But you know, I fly in.
Speaker 2: One of those full body flotation suits anyway, like they wear on Dead Toly's.
Speaker 1: Catch just in case. Yeah, always, and then I just pray that if it does go down, then.
Speaker 3: It's near a lake well or the ocean. Somebody's what the hell the life coach? This is a two two five, two six? What the hell the life coaches? Chopper just flew over and had war pigs blaring over the pa sister, I do that over the wolfers. I have woofers on the bottom of my chopper, or I do metallic as one that one works too down having an issue with the wife lately. Life coach just jumping right in with the questions. Yeah right, look at the stack. I know people are seeking your advice.
Speaker 1: So having an.
Speaker 3: Issue with the wife. We're a great couple. It's just that she has this bad habit that while I'm busy cleaning up after dinner and taking the trash out, et cetera, She's sitting there on her social media. You don't have to tell me who wears the pants and that family there doing the dishes, et cetera. Not only is she wearing the pants, sounds like you need to grow a set in your pal uh cooking. This solution supposed to help rather than chastise. I am solution TikTok. She's busy TikTok the a whole time that you just cut her off from the dick. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Sure she might go to the drawer next to the bed, but how long is that gonna last?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, hold on, scratch all that.
Speaker 3: She's probably got a whole bunch of new Facebook friends. Get back to the dishes, they are, weenie, Sorry to chastise again, don't see TV. I'm just I'm deciding between a BMW or a Mercedes. What's your preference? Talk about some first world problems there life coach approoves you know what some people say about BMW's you know, the driver's difference between a porcupine and a BMW.
Speaker 2: I don't say that myself, but you know right, no, I don't. Please tell us I've just heard.
Speaker 3: The difference is that with the BMW the pricks inside, and you know, porcupine almost prickles on that. Anyway, I probably I think I'd go with the Mercedes MCL five model.
Speaker 1: Very smooth ride, plenty of leg room. You're picking up what I'm putting down.
Speaker 3: Red MCL model, not a real car guy, MCL model leg room, wow.
Speaker 1: Acl MCL, it's not even a model LCTV.
Speaker 3: I'm dating a Canadian guy, obviously not a car guy, obviously super nice and very handsome. I even saying the Moniscus model dating a Canadian guy, obviously super nice and very handsome.
Speaker 1: I just can't deal with the accent.
Speaker 3: No offense, lady, And I'm not trying to chastize another listener, But that's a shallows a puddle of spit. He's attractive, nice, which also means he's probably making good money. I mean, that's usually how it goes for nice, attractive guys like us.
Speaker 2: You know, I wish I had this guy's email, so I could set up an appointment that said, I'll see you next Tuesday. Hey, when you watch those he needs an appointment with me. Yeah, those home shows that come out of Canada. You ever notice every single one of those couples their budgets, like, oh, we've got we've got like three million to spend seven milichually making there.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man much Canadian might have something going on. You ever noticed that on those shows where they have it up in and Canada in Canada that it's a lot of gay couples as well. I don't mean that like it is, and it's usually you know, when it's two men that budget is and when it's two women that budgets big too.
Speaker 1: Oh why is this Dell c TV?
Speaker 3: This is Willie your favorite, oh favorite meat slinger from Petties. This will way answer your question. Pat, I forgot to ask you if you wanted to order a fresh homage turkey for Thanksgiving. I need to put your order in now to preserve you one. I might get a whole flock of turkeys this year. You ready, Here's what I'm picturing. I could recreate the WKRP episode from My Chopper remember WKRP in Cincinnati where they dropped the frozen turkeys out of the chopper. Turkeys are the live turkeys out of the chopper in the traffic unless Nesamuth was going, if you don't know what we're talking about because you're younger, just just YouTube WKRP, WUKRP.
Speaker 1: Frozen turkeys would really do something I would.
Speaker 3: But anyway, google or look on a YouTube WKRP turkey episode.
Speaker 1: That would be awesome with Life Coach.
Speaker 3: That was one of the best episodes I think ever Life Coach. Seriously thinking about buying my girlfriend of three years a dog? What breed do you suggest I go with?
Speaker 1: O great one?
Speaker 3: Uh, the breed that's shiny and inside a ring and goes by the name diamond Dude, Come on after three years of dating and oh, by the way, say goodbye to vacations. When you get a dog, they're over. Getting a dog is a whole new thing. I'm telling you, she'd definitely prefer this is three years something beautiful from like the showcases at IDC. It's either that or fleas? Which do you think she really wants? After three years being with you?
Speaker 1: Saw that one coming better than the MCL don't be a slumb bub life. God, there's so many questions coming in.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Turnpike Tuggers checking in seven millions Canadian? Oh wait, seven million dollars in Canadian money is like only four hundred thousand in a Maria. I don't know about that verbatim conversion is exactly. I don't think the dollars a little better against Canadian I don't know if that's.
Speaker 1: Life. The family and are how are we doing on time?
Speaker 2: You have to wind her down here, stick the landing here in a moment, okay, in your in your survival suit.
Speaker 3: Not being silly, Elsie, but I honestly have some weird thing where I get turned on when people eat hot dogs. What kind of counselor do you think that I should see for this? Sounds like she's not playing. I'd have the perfect guy for you. His name my buddy, Oscar. Are you sure it's a she? I'd imagine you can't these days, But no, let's I've got the perfect guy for your counseling names Oscar goes by Meyer.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Now, sounds like you and old LC should attend a baseball game together.
Speaker 1: Take me up to the bowl game. Take me up anyway.
Speaker 3: Too bad World Series just ended. Good news is a major league based off season. We'll start back up in like two weeks. Text me your digits, babe. God, she'd have to bring spare pairs and panties in her pursue with Joey Chestnut of Bend.
Speaker 1: Not chest Day Chestnut. You know it's wrong with your listeners turned on when I watched people eat Hot Wilders.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, pilot, you can see that this is just like a they're just trying out today.
Speaker 1: He's dizzy, don't even know his name.
Speaker 2: Signing people that one interview, the initials are k H. Says she has a lot of time on her hands now.
Speaker 1: Mom, we gotta get out of here now. I life coach everybody Linchin Tago on demand. Tell Lody I heartway you from the Bogan Munson