Speaker 1: In my manuscript, I in put a chapter on the French Revolution and execution technology, whereby people were categorically exterminated. That's the first time that's happened at industrial scale. And you know, the the guillotine machine, it came out of that same exigency because it's not really easy to behead somebody, you know, you Ukraine swordsman.
Speaker 2: Leimulate, you know, I read that chapter. Yeah, it's fucking disturbing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, you know, but after when swords started falling out of favor, I mean just because of battlefield tech and stuff, there's fewer and fewer of man good wield a sword. So most executioners are trained on with an axe, you know, and an axe. An axe is heavy, it's unwieldy, and it's got a uniform angle. Like Mary, Queen of Scott's I read recently about her execution.
Speaker 2: It's horrible.
Speaker 1: The executioner had a striker at multiple times and it still didn't finish the job, so he ended up having to saw the remainder like with the ax. And even even people who wanted to see the old woman lose her head were disgusted by it and they started like heckling the executioner. You had to be like rushed away underguard. But the genius of the guillotine was the blaves at a forty five degree angle, so it slays cleanly. And if it's properly greased, it probably greased track mechanism and the blades well maintained. It works pretty much one hundred percent of the time, you know. And and France, France was executing people with the guillotine until the seventies, you know, when when they abolished capital punishment.
Speaker 2: Here's a well, here's a here, here's a good one for you. There's a little piece of trivia. France was still France used the guillotine after Star Wars was released to theaters. I mean, that's how that's how modern day. Yeah, that's how modern day they were using it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The last man executed in France, he was this really disturbed the French ell Jerry and Guy. I think it was Roman Catholic too. He wasn't, he wasn't some but that's before France would just import felonious refugees who were constitutionally at odds with the national culture. But he he raped and murdered some poor girl and the description of France's final execution. It's wild because by that point it was in an enclosed chamber on the penet century premises. It wasn't publicly exhibited anymore, which I think is bad. I have no desire to go watch them and be executed, but if people want to, they should be able to. It's not something that should be done in secret at midnight, like it's some sort of dirty thing. But what upsets me, and it's a plot point in one of the combas scenes in Steel Storm where a Zona Sault super loses his head then but because of his enhanced physiology and cybernetic adjustments, like his head rains conscious for like a full minute. So when he loses his head in mindsets his head on his body literally picks it up. But then the system like shorts out because it can't make sense the stimulus and the kinesthesis of his of his cybernetic you know, enhancements and things. But I got that idea, not just because I was trying to be freaky and weird, you know. And that's just three. The Gemini Killer talks about it. When he beheads people, he shows their body, He shows them their body because he said that heads can remain conscious. That's probably true, and that's pretty horrible. I guess most it speculated, like the shock of that sort of catastrophic injury would you know, cause a cessation of consciousness, but not necessarily. And so when I saw Legion when I was a teenager, that stuck in my mind, so I started researching it later and that's why I included him steel Storm. But in any event, the the reason why the guillotine is the name of the guillot, and there was a doctor Guiltan. He testified before the revolutionary government because they were killing so many people, you know, and he's like, this is awful, and they just said they just said, random deputized cadre is doing it too. They didn't even have trained executioners. Yet here's an ax you know, do it. And he's like, that's not humane. So he proposed a machine be devised, and people thought it was like joke, you know, and there's another macabre about the French, and they're like, there really is, you know, there's a They thought it was really funny. But then two years later a prototype was actually developed by the guy who was the chief of surgery at the primary teaching hospital and so he retained this Uh he retained this guy from Saxony, which makes sense to like engineer the thing, but it was it was associated with guillotine for you know, in perpetuity, because he was the guy who first proposed it. But the whole idea was, you know, how to efficiently kill as many people as possible and you know with with with the use of industrial industrial machinery. And uh yeah, so it and like I said, I the reason why in the manuscript I deal with that process. And they ultimately, what what the Jagouins ultimately decided on is they they take these they take these these these these disused ships, these cargo ship hulks, and uh they forced people into them and then they drag them off shore and then they sink them and drown everybody. And they were doing this over and over again, you know, men and women and kids, regardless of age, sex, overall health. They they were just exterminating people, you know, the and that's uh interestingly I realized, and uh I realized ERNSTLTI he was talking about uh discreet causal nexus and uh a dialectical process where by the German Reich and the Soviet state or an immediate conceptual dialogue of one another. But he didn't really deal with the Jacob and Terror at least not that I've read. And I've read most of what he wrote, with the exception of some Uh I can I can generally read German, but something like Nolty that's that Densie. I just can't because I keep having it like referra to with you know. But uh, it's so the stuff that was just never translated, you know, kind of a scure essays a hit, especially from early in his academic career. But I don't think he's ever I don't think he ever took on a dedicated analysis so that Jacob and Terror and it can never be known how many people were massacred, you know, and any anybody, any historian who tries to positive number, I mean, what what would he be basing that on? You know, there weren't like what what would be your what would be your source of data points and things? But you know that I, like I said, I believe that it's an issue of first impression, that's and attempting to social engineering by violence, whereby it's declared okay. There's certain categories of human beings that are just inegicable or or their existence and their ability to retain a historical memory of what preceded the current regime means that, you know, they're an obstacle to the realization of of hlebiological schema just just annihilating them. That that that they've never been attempted before. You know, like I said, the you can't just chruge itself to being derivative of, you know, the brutalizing effect of industrial technology and things like that, because the you know, the the concept came first and on the machinery was devised to realize the concept, you know, So it's pretty uh, you know, like I said, I realized it on a cop subject. But it's important and but I uh, I'm trying to uh, I'm trying to adjust my should a framework at present to write this book on the right wing resistance from America first until really Ruby Ridge and then that's kind of cut off points in nineteen ninety two, you know, and then obviously the things kind of became relegated to online discourse, which you know, in the nineties was genuinely subcultural. COVID definitely changed a lot of things. I know that that's when people claim that like all these like lanes and olds and stuff got online. But the big change to me was after nine to eleven, Like I realized high speed internet then was still comparatively rare in people's homes, but everybody was scared and they were thirsty for information on the unational situation and terrorism and stuff, like all kinds of all kinds of legacy media sites sort of blowing up, you know, and then guys like Drudge started blowing up. I mean Drudge was added since like nineteenninety six. And remember being in college and all the all the college Republican side guys were You'd sit in the computer lab in the morning before class and all in fools would be like Drudge was like their go to.
Speaker 2: You know, listening watching some gay joo aggregate aggregate information and basically your big break is take something that got stolen off of a newsweek reporters desk.
Speaker 3: You know, well it was weird too. I mean, maybe it's good.
Speaker 1: I'm like a data fiend that I always have then, but even then when it was harder, when he I used to go out and buy six or seven newspapers, you know, just that I could get it and back then. As for newspapers, I mean, obviously it wasn't obviously it was conceptual biases, but it wasn't like just like naked tabloid garbage. But that took ja the dude to kind of put together a conceptual picture. You know this, so this, this, they do that, George, we're doing some revolutionary when yeah, the dude was just some slub who was uh yeah, he was just he was He was just cruising all the legacy media websites, at least ones that had an online presidence, and then like like you know, copy pasta his head his the headlines. I want to answer this dude's question before I before it slips my mind. Would you read the French Revolution? It is a model fall left wing revolution of my didnity.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's always deliberate, like I don't think the Kremer Rouge. We're sitting around saying, okay, this is this is how you create a conceptual environment by way of annihilation therapy that will allow us to accomplish our objectives. But intrinsic to revolutionary communism, just like intrinsic to the Jacobin movement, there's there's there's homicidal aspects to it. It's practice always resolves in mass homicide because uh, you know, you can't you can't just force people to historical memory to be erased. You can superficially get people to comply with things, either because they're scared or because they they don't really care and their notion as well. You know, if I abide superficially these sorts of regime dictims, that's the way to get ahead. But that's not good enough because what came before will still be what they rely upon conceptually, the structure human relationships and things like wealth. You know, that was the whole That was the whole problem. You know, and even like relative reformers like Cruise Ship when he was talking about you know, crucis big slogan was communism by the year two thousand. You know, he's like, we gotta we gotta find a way to get because you said, the problem wasn't just to find a means of exchange and to build enough productive capital up that that you know, shortages have been totally eradicated. But also he said people I was just like attached to money. He's like, we've got to break people this idea that they need some means of exchange. We'll never be able to do that, you know, like people if there's no money, people, I mean, don't dunk guys in prison trade packs of ramen, noodles and cigarettes.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, well that's money. You know.
Speaker 1: How do you totally break people of these concepts of assigned value? Well, the only way it would literally be to exterminate everybody who as a memory of that existing and uh, you know, inculcate the pure generation with an understanding that that's never existed, you know. And that's that's why, uh, that's the khmue Rouge mobilized kids the way they did, you know. And I invoked them as an example, not because I'm I'm trying to make a polemical point about how awful communism is, but you know, like I said in their discussion of Paul Pott, Paul Pott was actually pretty sophisticated. That but the whole Camier Cadre was and Paul Pott he was a lesser aristocrat and one of his sisters had had been a concubine of the king. You know, he held himself out is I'm this poor peasant, you know, and my parents were poor farmers. That was a lie, you know. And he he was highly educated. He spent his formative years as a as an adolescent, a young guy in Paris. He knew what he was doing, you know. And that's sort of a pure communist praxis, you know. And I think a lot of the post sixty eight schismatics. So then the communist movement they just kind of looked to Mao and Maoism because they're like, well, this is the this is the countervailing tendency to Sovietism, which they view as totally stayed and bureaucratic, among other things. And I don't I think Mao was was an idiot. I think he was a buffoon, like I think height zero understanding of anything. He was illiterate. But Paul Pott was not and identifying something like a democratic Campuscia. And there were guys in Guingham Chomsky who they've redacted this now they're defenders, I mean, who said this is an example of pure communism and the praxis is correct, and there's something to that, you know. Uh, the Khmer Rouge they didn't they didn't overthrow the the London all regime and then set up this pullet Bureau of Generals and you know middle aged party men who then proceeded to basically like install themselves as you know, the new secular monarchy. You know, they they created a you know, they create year zero. You know that you had cadre leaders, uh you know at the battle at Ko tang Uh that was the battalion sized element and like the old man on the ground commanding force, it was twenty three years old. You know, it was a bunch of teenagers that he was leading. You know, I mean, I'm not I'm not saying that pure Marcis Lennon. His practice has to entail kids, is your as your parisan element. But it makes sense to do that, you know. So I've tried to tease that out of people's minds when they claim to be MAOIs. What is that what they're talking about?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And they played koy about it, because, like I said, if you're talking an educated person and you say that, you know, you think them we're going to camp and she is this like wonderful model, will think you're a psycho or an idiot or something. But I but I'm gleeming that people actually know their subject matter when they say they're Maoist, that's what they're talking about, you know, and that that uh like that's what's interest thing too, because I would have imagined, Uh, Jackson Hinkel, who I actually uh, I actually have some respect for. He's an interesting dude. He's not a he's not a he's not a pey King fanboy, but he's definitely an apologist. And it chocked out more though that that's the only real living example of anything approaching of Marxist Leninist practice today. You know, I think there's uh and of course, uh, the situation in Yemen is interesting, and you know, like we talked about, I think, uh, a lot of those Yemeni's under arms, they uh, they they'll they'll wave the hammer and sickle and stuff. Because South Yemen was THO was the only Marxist Leninist Arab state and it's kind of been their intellectual DNA to have some of those aspects as a reference point, you know, and the d d R was also all over Yemen. It's it's really interesting.
Speaker 3: It uh.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I what I was that was tangential, But I think, uh, I think people like Hinkle into a lesser of v Emmanuel Wallerstein and some of these more moderate guys. I think they only hold out the PRC is because like this, Ahla, I think, you know, if there was, if there was still a Soviet Union around, they they'd be a lot more critical.
Speaker 3: Because I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't see how anybody can hold it out as some sort of like model of developed socialism, you know, because it's it's not.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can translate. I don't think you can translate Marcus Leninism to an oriental society.
Speaker 3: I don't think it works. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's the conceptual vocabulary there, you know, And that's why that's why a man like Mao became hantual. I mean, I think danzel Ping was the real brains behind uh the Communist party there and uh. But he you know, he was a techno creat he didn't. I think he probably understood the the ideological doctrine that supposedly pick King was a biting better than his comrades, but I I.
Speaker 3: Don't think he was rinally invested in it.
Speaker 2: But that point, I thought it was interesting when I started looking at Mao's when I started going after Maos China and seeing what was going on there that I would go to the In the Forward magazine in twenty twelve, writes an article about how eighty percent of Mao's advisors in the beginning were Jews, and most of them were from New York City, even Guggenheim's daughter. It's like, I mean, there's also in I think it may have been in two hundred years together Socialistan talks about a revolutionary, a Soviet Jew who went to China and they kicked them out. They were just like, yeah, we can yeah, we just leave.
Speaker 3: Leave.
Speaker 2: We can't deal with you, because when you're dealing with New York Jews, you're dealing with people who are not they're not revolutionary, they're not there, they haven't killed anybody. And then you have these Russia, these Soviet Jews who come there and it's like, all right, all right, you guys need you guys are way out of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, one hundred percent, and yeah, it's uh, well, it's awesome.
Speaker 3: I mean it's like I was talking.
Speaker 1: About Dad, like the other day, Uh we we had to go pick up his prescriptions.
Speaker 3: We a little bit of a drive.
Speaker 1: And you know, like we we talk a lot on the road, like we always have, you know, and uh, you know that the Communists were were winning in the Cold War in military terms. I mean, I think really until the final cycle of hostility, but before the Sino Soviets split, they they had the planets. I don't think people don't even understand that, you know. That's why I argue assessantly with these people are so ignorant, like like the Vietnam War, there was no vital interest there. I'm like, the Communists had the planet. Man, you can't say, you can't declare the Truman doctor and then say, you know what, we were just kidding. You know, we're not We're not We're not gonna fight for our client states when they're under attack by by the Eastern Bloc. You know, we we we were lying about that, you know, I mean, what's what's some vital interest at that point? You know, if you have I mean think out, uh, think about a territorial contiguous mass from East Berlin to Vladivostok down to Pyongyang that also entails the entirety of China in Mongolia. That's unbelievable. That's insurmountable, you know, and if you if it had held together, you know, uh, I mean, how do you even fight that?
Speaker 3: You could?
Speaker 1: Uh, you kill three hundred million people with strategud new lear forces and still not defeat them. You might be able to break their ability to make war temporarily, you know, but but then what you know that this thing was a monolith, and uh, you know, I don't, I don't, I don't. Uh, I well, can't get their mind around that, the fact that you know, you you must have bid declared policy imperatives when you're talking about uh a global conflict paradigm, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, but yeah, it's fast.
Speaker 2: Isn't it hard for someone to be able to the average person? I mean, and even the average person is a journalist or an academic. I mean, these aren't intelligent people. It's hard for them to be able to think about think on a global scale while they're preaching and shoving liberalism down people's throat, which is individual which is individuality, live and let live, and that just butts up against that whole idea. So they I mean, right from the start, this whole project was doomed to get to where it is now because you're preaching On one hand, you're preaching individualism. On the other hand, you're realizing that other you know, really intelligent people are realizing on a global scale, we're looking at being taken over in liberalism may be the way that they're going to do it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, And I realize these people are are cretans. And I mean, in addition to being just bad people, they're monumentally ignorant.
Speaker 3: I just don't you know, even.
Speaker 1: If even if a politics isn't your thing, you know, I mean, look a look at a world map in the year ninety sixty five, a political map, I mean of the planet. You know, people, America just survived. But you know, if a communist victory, the America would have been this kind of garrison island state, it would be a lot poorer, you know, it'd be a much more close society. There'd be shortages of some things. But that's not I mean, I I think I could tolerate pretty much anything because I'm so tough or something. But I've got to I've just got to higher tolerance for like being uncomfortable with most people and hokies. It might sound my faith kind of carries me through, but like nine percent of Americans would really not want to live in a world that I just described. They would not like that, you know, and it wouldn't it wouldn't be if you was this idea, I think that, oh well, if that had happened, you know, maybe like you know, maybe toilet paper would be less equality, and you know, it'd be harder to get cigarettes or something. They don't understand the reality of that, you know, the stuff they did for granted, wouldn't exist, and it'd be this constant they'd be this constant threat, you know, despite the existence of these two great oceans on the coast, it would be this constant threat of some sort of mass assault from the south that would just be unstoppable and like the sheer scale of it, you know, so America be kind of like a giant like South Africa on planet Earth. Like I that's not really where you want to be, you know. And of course too, there's always the possibility, you know, there's there's so imagine there's a there's a true communist block you know of Moscow and Pey King and you know Berlin still remains you know, divided, but I mean Western Europe. Then they there'd be so much megalithic power represented and wielded by the Moscow Piking Axis that I mean, your Europe would would be their bitch.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So basically at any moment, it would be foreseable that you know, some young Turks in the polit bureau or within the Chinese communist apparatus to sob We're gonna go all in and annihilate America. And if if we take eighty million dead, who cares?
Speaker 3: You know. So there's that too.
Speaker 1: You know, It's not like it's not like people who had been like any safer from the strategic nuclear threat in that situation. You know, despite the Communists having basically achieved victory conditions, you know, the world is really on the precipice. Man liked it, you know, and I uh plus too, I mean that was the communist viewpoint was, you know, and had things endured, you know, I realized after after the Vietnam War.
Speaker 3: Like the the new uh.
Speaker 1: Like the Nixon doctrine moving forward, was that you know, American allies had to be one of the reasons why we built up South Korea, you know, South Korea in the early sixties that had the developmental profile of subser in Africa. They gave this top world economy because Park uh, you know, the ore the Koreans showed up in at scale to fight in Vietnam, you know, and uh LBJ paid back Park by you know, massive direct investment into Korea, you know. And the idea then too it was like, you know, there's that there's gonna be no need for American force in the thirtieth parallel because the rok Army can stand on its own. It's it's gonna have cutting edge NATO hardware. That was the idea moving forward after seventy three or so. You know, We're gonna defend the inner German border with whatever it takes, you know, and uh, we're gonna defend Japan with whatever it takes. And we're gonna deprive the Soviet Union of the Near East by any means necessary.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Beyond that, other states need to stand on their own. But you know, then, uh, after seventy nine, the big push was in Latin America. So what do you do if the if the momentum remains behind the communists and there's this massive proxy war going on in Nicaragua and l Salvador and you know, and that kind of thing tends to it actually a contagion, you know. So it's easy to imagine this kind of constant cycle of every decade Americans have to sacrifice their sons to die and you know, some Latin American theater, and I mean that that'd be fucked up, you know, but there'd be no other way around it.
Speaker 3: You know, what do you do?
Speaker 1: It's like, I know, the adult and Tremble perspective was that nothing's worth sacrificing your life. For sacrificing your nineteen year old son, It's like, well, sometimes it comes down to that. You know, I'm not, uh, I'm not gonna live with some. I mean, maybe there's an eat the stakes. I'm an old person, but I'm not I'm not gonna live with some like white koolie on a commie planet, you know. I mean, I'm gonna go down fighting or I'm gonna, you know, do what I have to do to get these people leave me alone.
Speaker 3: And if I die, I die. You know.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this. So moving trying to the Soviets, trying to move their project to Central South America. I mean, the difference you're really looking at is you're looking at different cultures. You're looking at different a different race of people. You're looking at a people who are probably not as high IQ or just not as advanced. So I mean, how was that going to work? I mean, you know, doctor Johnson has written a whole book defending the right wing, the right wing leaders of Latin America and the things that they had to do in order to fight against the communists, you know, the Soviet Yeah, so it's like, how do you Yeah. It's what people don't understand is it's like, oh, okay, so all this bad stuff was happening down there and we were arming it. It's like, okay, yeah, I mean the Soviets were arming it too, and you have a people who were basically like a few generations from savages. What did you expect was going to happen?
Speaker 1: Well, it's also too I know, a big uh. You know, Eric Honnicker is buried in Chile. So it was his wife and he had almost like a state funeral down there, and they drave this was the ninety four. They draped his coffin with the DDR flag, you know. And uh, Allende was a warsaw up picked proxy and for some reason, it's really weird what Noormy's focused on, you know, like how for no reason they hate Christopher Columbus just randomly. I mean it's so that's weird. It was still pretty random. They hate Pinochet and they've decided Pinochet is some sort of secular satan to them. You know, in reality, Pinochet was pretty a political I mean, I realized it was a strongly reactionary tendency in the Chilean army, but he immediately abdicated after the inner German border went down, you know, and it uh, if Chile had become a Soviet proxy, that would have been catastrophic, and I mean that wouldn't have just rectified this rateg in balance that always favored in NATO, I mean obviously because if it can, it can base persons at the capitation range and the boon this republic. The only way the Soviets can turn the serve is uh with uh something like the Typhoon class submarine. But that still doesn't that's still not a splendid That sol was a comp of splendid parody, you know, so uh, a communized Latin America would have, uh would have put America in a very precarious position, and no, like I said, I d Buisson was a hero. He was also the reason why he was you know, they is his opponents and his allies alight called him ghost face. He was the original ghost face killer, you know. But he he was a Frenchman. I mean he was ethnically you know. I mean he's family in their generations and he was a Calvinist. He famously you know, he died of lung cancer pretty young. I think he was in his forties. But he this journalist that was embedded in El Salvador.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, Dubuisson was a he had a big target on his back because now only I mean he was a he was a military commander as well as uh you know, the preeminent rightist politician. But he refused to wear a vaster body armor. It's his journalist, you know, and like everybody was there in a body art. You know, some of those days, this journal is like I can walk around with without a vest and he's like, you know, my times, he's like my time to die. He was authored by God, you know, at the beginning of time. Why would I wear a vest? Why would I worry about it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And that's that's a real that's a real reformed believer, man, Like I'd like to think i'd do the same thing when it's like I don't know, man, I think i'd probably want to vest But no, he was he was a great man. God also doesn't know. That's uh no, yeah, that too, that too. I mean, I thankfully it's not people trying to whack me, you know, at least don't think so. But you know, like I said, I'd like to think my faith would carry me. But that's that's not a position that I envy, man. But no, that's there's this great guy, uh he uh he's not realized on social media. He's really like him on Instagram. But he's like a militaria dealer and his wife is a salvad Orian, so he goes down there all the time and he's like a big debuis and fanatic and uh he talked to a bunch of veterans like contra veterans and stuff and like took their roll history like an Instagram is is look for Dan's militaria. He's a fascinating dude. But actually had him on my pot a few years back. But he's uh yeah, it's a fascinating situation and a lot of uh, you know, despite the fact that you know, NL Salvador was the opposite in Nicaragua because uh, you know the government was fighting a red insurgency and in Nicaragua, you know, the the Daniel Ortiga was a Soviet client, you know, and the concience were resisting.
Speaker 3: You know, they try and pay the conferences.
Speaker 1: I go. These these guys were just uh, these guys just like cartel hitters and stuff, and like some of them were, but a lot of them were a lot of them were just believing Catholic people. Man, you know when they they they were being brutalized by the communists to a doctor Jay's point. Robert Kohler, he wrote a really good book on East Germany, particularly security apperat is called Stazi, and uh included as uh, some stuff about Oliver North when because North was in reality what he was doing, he was he was he was directing special operations types forces in Nicaragua, you know, under a various kinds of political cover. But he said, uh, the Monagua airport by nineteen eighty five, he said it was literally a mirror of the inner German border because the STAZI had gone there. They trained these people in border controls and he said they were literally obviously in the Spanish language, but he said, like the stamps they were using and the papers they were using were identical to that at Checkpoint Charlie, just like in Spanish. So the Stazi and the NASA folks army basically deployed to Nicaragua. And I'm like, okay, like here's how you locked down your the revolutionary state, you know, And so that that's what was going on. The Santaiss were pretty effective, and you know, the the Cubans obviously too, we were assisting them. And Castro was convinced America is going to assault in Nicaragua. And there's this memo from Castro twin drop of and Castro hadn't lost any of his revolutionary fervor even by then he was in his sixties or whatever, and he was saying that, you know, he said, we've been prepared for a nuclear strike, you know, since the sixties, were still prepared for it. You know, if we if we if we take twenty million dead, so be it. You know, if America assaults Nicaragua, We're going to go to war in Nicaragua. And they would have, they would have showed up as deep as they I mean, shit, man, they showed up fifty thousand deep in Angola. If America had you know that. And Reagan does deserve some credit for that, you know. And I'm not some Reagan fanboy at all, but he the way he managed that situation, it wasn't nearly as critical as what you know, Kennedy and then Johnson and then the nixton we're facing and nam, but it definitely had that potential, you know, and he proceeded uh, absolutely correctly, you know, like that Frank Frank Kittson that that's that's text with Frank Kitts and stuff. Build a counter gang to murder the gang that you need to fight, you know, And that's that's what happened. I mean, obviously you're you're limited by geography and by the mentioned material on the ground that you can mobilize. But you know, that's that's the way you do it. You know, you don't you don't show up with a large footprint.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 1: You don't do something you don't you don't pull some like fuck had we have by Trump.
Speaker 3: Movie, We're gonna de plat the nation to go and you're gonna stand.
Speaker 1: Around, you know, like you uh you you need you need a scalpel, not a not a mallet. But I uh but then again, Ray Reagan, Reagan's first term, I his national security team was pretty much sucond to none. Nixon had a had a very strong cabinet too. But yeah, it's uh interesting man on uh close at home. There's a there's a lot of big enthusiasm for this book on the Old Resistance and some of the one second on it on it, I'm trying to remember the name of something here I'm second. Uh yeah, the uh damn it. Yeah you heard of the Aryan Freedom Network. Yeah, yeah, you heard those guys. Okay, I don't really know what they're into it. They seem like a lot of them are Christian identity types like gleaned and it's kind of like militant, uh militant clan type guys. I kind of like a convergent the teams between the more militant clan elements and and uh, you know, uh national socialist skinnea type guys, you know. And uh, I mean that's fine. I I mean I like a lot of those guys, even though I'm on a different tip than they are. But like Sally house Frou, she's like clicked up, you know, she's that she's a cool lady man like her on one of her lady friends, the which which which invited me on there?
Speaker 3: Which version of the clan that they adopt?
Speaker 2: Is it the anti reconstruction, the anti the anti uh, the anti Jew or the anti Catholic.
Speaker 1: No, They're like, uh, the I k A. I believe, I believe that's actually a direct heritage. And uh, the I ka is kind of interesting because one of the one of these og Chicago guys and a lot of you know, you know, you know, like a lot of there's a lot of the whites and Edgewater. There's only a few of the Marines now, but they came up from Appalachia in the fifties and sixties, and like those guys started gang banging pretty hard.
Speaker 3: One of the one of the.
Speaker 1: I k A guys, he was, uh, he's the gang bang around uh Edgewater, and uh, except I think he was a gay lord. He wasn't a rebel or anything. And his brother, I think got dropped by the l k's and then this dude became a big I k A guy in Kentucky. But obviously like he had a different sensibility than you know, like a rural clan type guy. So instead of they didn't wear clan, they'd wear like camo and shit. You know, it's like their uniform. I mean this this sounds hokey today, but this was like in the eighties. You know, things were different. But I believe, And like I said, I I don't I don't know what the AFN guys are about. I'm just going on the optics and what I saw, like in their literature and stuff. So I'm correct me if I'm misstating it. But in any event, Uh, Sally and her friends they said they they'd be happy to drop testimony from my book. You know, they've been very cool to me, and uh, she actually invited me down to These AFN guys are having some big power. But it's going on when OGC is and I'm like, look, I'm like, I'm gonna be on the road in Nashville, but I'm not gonna come and visit you guys and like mingle with your peoples and you know, the the other people you click up with, and you know, I'll bring some bush mills and spread good cheer. You know, if the fellas your friends just want to talk to me, they'd be great. She's like, go, yeah, they you know, they'd probably be into that. And you know I pretty much uh I uh I generally get along with everybody, man, I mean you know that you hang out with me and real.
Speaker 2: Well, well thanks for the shout out yesterday on your video about OGC and everything. You still still had somebody some fuck up in the uh some spur in the comments go, well, it's a conservative organization.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I love how I love how everybody I love I love how we're every how o GC is everything from conservatives to neo cons to anti Semite to I've heard we take Teeal money. I've heard we take Israel money. I mean I've I've heard it all. It's it's it's so awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, no, I no, man, I you and uh you and mister uh Jerry and uh Burden you know you have with my family, man, I mean not I not trying to sound like some steminal slob, but but no, on any event, I something like this book on the Old Resistance and the current Cadre, something that that is really dependent upon people willing to profit their testimony. I mean that that's that's probably gonna be about. I have the book, I mean, or a third of it, you know, but it's an essential component. Otherwise you're tripping over your dick and saying like you know, I mean granted, I mean, I'm a partisan myself, and I know something about this movement, and I was there. You know, I'm not trying to be a wayment. It was there, man, But I mean.
Speaker 2: That's what you have to pull out your pull out your bandana and put it on. I've seen some things, man, I've seen some things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But point being so, I mean, I I think I have more credibility than some like random fucking journal or something. But uh, at the same time, it's like, yeah, I wrote this book just by like speculating on shit and what I pieced together from you know, people's public statements and stuff. So yeah, but I I want to give Sale a shut out just because she she and her friends have been like very cool to me, and they're very there's a lot of positive energy around them and everything, and you know, she I asked her and she said right away, like, oh, yeah, I want to help anyway you can, and that's incredibly cool.
Speaker 3: So thank you, silly, you're a peach.
Speaker 1: But but yeah, that's when I when I get back and uh from our shindig in Nashville, that's I'm gonna try and bear down on that the Steel Storm novel. And like I said, I'm I gotta, I gotta figure out the best way to proceed with, you know, building my own country. I came that close to the chest because I don't I don't like randos and psychos and like fags like saying like I want to, like I want to like join your army years It's like, no, you can't. You're gay and you dress like a dick face. It's you know so uh, but it's the best response to everything. And Bird, my buddy Bird, it has this for everything. It's like it's just you're gay. It's just the best response for everything. Yeah, it's yeah, I agree, I agree. H yeah, but no I stuff like that. Uh but you know, like like I said, I mean what I said, uh in my h in might sit rep. I think it's important that the tendency I REP have have a you know, formal recognition, man, because otherwise I don't want to feel like a hanger on or some guy people is tolerate. I mean, I know it's not what's happening, but I think this is important. And there's resistance elements that are engaged at a you know, especially especially the Pealestinian resistance and our Rellies and Lebanon and the Levant. You know, not all of whom are maudling, by the way, some are, but some are Christian or Drew's or Alowite. You know these Uh, these guys are my comrades, and uh they we need to index with them. And there's other things too, Like I said, I don't I you know, I wanted.
Speaker 2: I have this opinion that the reason we don't really know what Aloites are or what Drews are, or the fact that there are no one's talk about the fact there's Christians over there is It's what doctor Johnson said on our episode. It's like it's easier to hate people you have no idea what they who they are. You know, how he said you could tell lies. It's it's easy to tell lies about a country you have no idea what they are. That's one of the I think that's one of the reasons why we don't know, you know, we really have no information because it just makes it easy to easier to other of them.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. Well yeah, they see, you'll learn what the fuck they're talking about. Like I if you're uh, yeah, no, yeah I don't. But I mean, like I said, like most of these mostly most of these people don't leave their house. I mean that's the thing. Like even they're really not any they're into normies in that way, because it's like, if I got to normies, these things that they think are so important of these identities they glam onto. They if they weren't plugged into MSNBC and huff pow or whatever they're consuming, they won't even have any idea about this. You know, it's not it's not like they're practicing or religion that they're you know, there's their heritage going back five hundred years. You know, it's not like they're it's not like they're abiding customary practices. You know that they learn from their family and and from people in a communitarian setting. They literally decided like I'm LGBTQ because Rachel Meadow said so. And when I went to college, they explained this to me. That's totally contried. You know, so if you're some guy, here's some guy. If you're some guy from some like shitty town, you've you've known nothing about Islam. You've never met a Muslim person. You have no idea what the racial breakdown is of Daryl Islam. You've just decided like they're brown people who I don't like because of the Jewish gentleman on TV said so, and some British guy like that Tommy Robinson idiot or whatever, like it claims that Islam is ruining his life because some Pakistani rapo still his bicycle. I mean, like that doesn't it's not relevant. That's not credible, you know, likes uh, I mean, and there's people just like saying like on that.
Speaker 2: I've noticed that, like the the people I run with and everything, the ones who were like from Los Angeles, California, New York, Chicago, where there are big populations of a certain tribe, they are much more aware of that tribe and are much more you know. Yeah, then you know the people that I know in North Carolina or South Carolina, and if they have, if somebody who's doesn't, there's not a population near them. It's all academic. They've never like interacted with them to know to know anything about what people are.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I yeah, I what's Also it's like what I'm always saying like people, especially when these guys try and put out on me like there's gonna be a white minority. It's like, bro, I've been a minority since they came out of the shoot, Like what what changes? Plus to it saying how am I not a minority if I'm even if I'm around, if I'm around a bunch of like Roman Catholic and Orthodox like Central and Eastern European immigrants, am I not a minority? We're part of Like we're part of like the white people. Like, don't get me wrong, white the identity is a real thing, but it's not group anatomy from Ireland to Vlady Bosstoc. Like that's not what it is, you know. And uh and plus anyway too, like we're not we're not much at chinks. We're not like terrified. We don't have a super majority on the ground, you know, Like the story of the white man is showing up places and despite being out number one hundred thousand to one, you conquer shit.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, in a and you do it in a an honorable way. You don't do it in a way where you completely derascinate the population and turn them into and say they can't be this anymore, they can't be that anymore. You may have to go live on a reservation, but were no one's saying you can't be Indian. You know, you can't be whatever your heritage is.
Speaker 1: Now, that's that's that, that's globalist, liberal, fucking Jewish garbage. You know, like everybody, everybody needs to be some everybody needs to be some great, great integer.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Well that's why nobody you know, one of the reasons why, uh, one of everythings I like was saying the se and in Julius evil uh. And you know, I mean the radical traditionalist school basically informs my ideological persuasion more than anything else does. And that that's their big point is that liberals can't they can't tolerate pluralism. They have to annihilate it wherever it emerges. I mean, they're there, they're ravetary to utopians, and of course they try. Their notion is they want they want everybody to be like bred down into the sort of gray Cooley mass you know, uh, like an Austrian painter. One of the only really kind of the deeply significant postulates in mind ConfL about uh the historical situation is when he says that he said, like you know, the Judeo bullshi, if it's victory uh at planetary scale, basically means like the or the Earth becomes this sort of the sort of giant slave plantation, devoid of high culture, where it's like people living like not really much higher than animals and that and that's that's uh, that is the objective.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and I mean you see a lot of that now, I mean a lot a lot of what what this culture is is purely of the body, is purely for pleasure and for nothing cultural and nothing, uh, nothing metaphysical, nothing of the spirit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's uh, that's very true.
Speaker 1: And that Oh there's I'm hoping, Uh, I don't wanna, I don't wanna shout him out. He hasn't committed anything yet. But there's this guy who, uh Mike, our dear friend Mike Maxwell at Imperium.
Speaker 3: It is uh.
Speaker 1: Friendly with this dude translated a whole bunch of Johann von Lear's writings, which is great. I'm gonna start posting them up on substick, and you know, Von Lears was a great man and a real uh, you know, a real philologist, you know, and I was really glad to see more interest be taken in him because I've long considered him to be of paramount significance if you're you know, uh, if you're an ideological national socialist who takes the subject matter seriously. And I'm hoping this guy, I I asked him. We started corresponding over Gmail, and I asked him I'd be going to come on the pod. And I'm kind of awaiting an answer. I know a lot of academic types they they're sort of skiddish about a public profile, particularly if you know they're engaged in dissi encoded stuff.
Speaker 3: But that made me very happy.
Speaker 1: But that's you know, I mean, that's where But again, that's one of the reasons why I I want to establish, you know, some foreign representation for the faction represent because you know, this is this is what we take seriously, and it's it's not often discussed outside of you know, kind of very very quoistert environs where you know, people have you know, a deep interest in like esoteric academ but there's a practice to this that is important.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you I don't know if you saw this, but I got the email this morning from Imperium Press. They they're book is uh Real Politique by Ludwick Vaughan. What how do you pronounce the name Rocau? Yeah that's pretty cool. Yeah, I haven't checked my email yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's pretty Mike's.
Speaker 1: Great man, I mean, I I yeah, I mean, he's done me a lot of fears over the years and he's a great guy. But he also Imperium is a great brand. I went with Anelope Hill for this manuscript that has finished because it seemed a better fit through them, and they reached out to me and you know, very much courted me. But I want to I want to publish with Mike in the future, you know again. And I mean he didn't take it something a weigh or anything, but I I think very highly Imperium. I mean, yeah, Mike's a great guy, and I in credit and I agree with him on many conceptual matters. His book is great, you know, the Tribal Future. He's very much on point. He's a really smart guy, you know, and I always I always learned stuff from talking to him, which is a kind of my litmus test. I mean it might sound like horrible and self serving, and I think people are dumb or I don't learn stuff from talking to him, Like I just I don't really funck with them because it's like, why I'm wasting my tie and you're dumb, and I feel like I'm becoming dumb by talking to you.
Speaker 2: But anyone who just joined when you said that is like, damn, that was rude what he just said to Pete.
Speaker 1: I feel, yeah, context is everything, man, Now this uh yeah, this, this was a great man we've been We're already up on yeah hour. I gotta a I didn't get anything done early this morning. My poor neighbor like his dog like found a way to like escape its pen, and she like ran off. So I was trying to help him find his dog. And I got some spring cleaning underway. Oh you wouldn't know it, because like my office is like and I'm in like horder mode. We got like books sticked up in my bed. You know, really it's not a good look. Fuck whatever, And I'm like I look like I need to be on Thorsen or something. But but no, I gotta I gotta get my ass in gear a little bit.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, well, uh, I.
Speaker 1: Guess we'll convene on Friday, man for the Star Teamber and then yeah, it's only uh, it's only a few more days uh till we hit in Nashville. Oh, and I uh Andrew Isker, who's a great guy in a great pastor and a friend of ours. He uh, you know, some of the youngsters from Wisconsin are driving uh are driving me to uh to Nashville. Andrew and his wife invited us to stop by because they're literally like right on the way.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: They invited us, you know, over for dinner, man, which is which is awesome. You know, that was incredibly cool. So uh I told him most definitely, I really like Andrew. And last year he he uh he invited me to his service and and some of the guys are nice enough to drive me out there, and uh it was really great speaking of people I was learning from. He he really knows scripture, man.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, like I went to I went to Reform Sunday School, so like I got I got loaded up with like Bible stuff in my early life, so like I think I know something about scripture. But I don't know nothing compared to him, man. But he's a really fascinating guy. And I highly recommend anybody who's got interest in you know, Bible, prostism or or just like compared to theology generally to check him out. And he had a great appearance on Tucker Carlson a year or two ago.
Speaker 3: That would be a good place to start.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I was really stokedy hear from him, man, you know, because he's a guy I hold in a very high esteem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Pete, and thank you so just for tuning in. Yeah. Yeah, well so we'll we'll we can eat Friday. Man.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I'll talk to your text before then. Sure, all right, yeah, right later