Speaker 1: She likes to rock, and she likes to play tennis with limited undergarments. And I've now proven it by posting this on social media. You can go to my Instagram at big ben Rogers, Hey, big band, Hey, what's up Alexis?
Speaker 2: Now it's made the tennis.
Speaker 3: Play okay, very nice from the seventies. Yeah, I don't know she might be.
Speaker 1: I didn't imagine she would be so country neither, Now I did kind of what's out because over there the picture I posted, is that what's wrong with your butt?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I just.
Speaker 3: The picture I posted. I went ahead and redacted. What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Oh come on, man, No, if it's not in the it looks looks like her ass is pixelated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's in the cut. Raw in the cut.
Speaker 2: That's what I wanted that petroleum jelly for.
Speaker 1: So you know the uh, the picture that I posted is redacted in the buttocks because I don't think you can show crap.
Speaker 5: I think you can really on Twitter now, dude, porn stars are making a killing.
Speaker 3: So you're saying I could make money off this crack you want to?
Speaker 2: It's although it's not near as sallacious is what's out there?
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like there's some former major league managers that have daughters.
Speaker 3: That are putting more out there on Twitter than whatever. That is.
Speaker 1: All right, A Dallas company is making a very shocking claim. We'll get into that next, but right now it's time for this. Most gods stay on top in the shovel.
Speaker 4: If you think you crushed it this weekend, you think you had a great weekend, I'm just here to tell you move over, get over here, and get ready for your silver medal, because you did not have the weekend Jack Blackhat, which.
Speaker 3: He needed a good weekend after the whole Australia.
Speaker 5: Thing, I don't I think think they were doing fine. They just had to go away for a little bit, like we would all have to do.
Speaker 3: What was that at the last controversy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, his buddy Kyle Gass just said that, you know, yeah, he said something, you know, he said things that ended the tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, but you know, Jack was ready to get home.
Speaker 4: The Minecraft movie made one hundred and fifty seven million in North America three hundred and one million globally. Dude analysts were predicting eighty million, and it nearly doubled that.
Speaker 3: Incredible. This is a kid movie.
Speaker 5: It is the Minecraft Movie, which is PG starring Jack Black, Jason Momoa, and three kids I've never heard of.
Speaker 2: I even read a.
Speaker 5: Couple of reviews and they were not good. But sixty four percent of the audience was under the age of twenty five. People went to see the Minecraft movie this weekend.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: It is good. The theaters needed this badly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like the kool Aid movie. The kool Aid movie.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. I cannot wait till they make that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So why why do we think that this movie was successful when so many others recently.
Speaker 3: Have not been successful.
Speaker 5: I think, oh, I've been just tried to eat himself. No, because Minecraft, as you know, yeah, very popular.
Speaker 4: It's hugely popular, and it was popular with you know. So now my son is seventeen, almost eighteen years old, and so he grew up with it. But also there was a whole older set of people that are in their thirties that were playing it in their teens and stuff like that guy there was a guy can't remember his name, was like Snappy or something that my son used to watch his videos all the time, Snatchy Snatchy, and he was like I don't know a twenty eight year old twenty eight year old British guy, okay, and and you know, so it if you look at it from that standpoint, as long as Minecraft has been around, it covers about a fifteen year span of people that then get older and then you still.
Speaker 3: Get the kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's not a guaranteed measure of success like there was the Uh. There's been other video game movies that have come out that have battleship movie that have been like things people are into like I think that might maybe it's a perfect recipe. I'm not saying that's not a factor. Clearly that is a factor, but some have failed. Is this that times the greatness of Jack Black?
Speaker 2: Jason Momoa too, maybe has big marketing kids.
Speaker 3: I don't know, he's failed to Aquaman or whatever. I'll ask my son.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to bet money he has no idea who Jack Black or Jason Momo are. Well for something to be as wildly popular as as it would be diversified, so a lot get kids, people like your kid who wouldn't know, and then it'd get people like that, like the actors who don't even know about the game.
Speaker 3: You know, it'd be widespread.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of the Mario Brothers movie. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: Tought that that was the second biggest open for a video game. Yeah movie, right, So whatever it is, it was definitely needed. I think we'll see more video game movies comes in. But the Angry Birds movie failed. But whatever.
Speaker 5: Minecraft is wild to me because it's a narrativeless game.
Speaker 2: You just build stuff.
Speaker 5: It's not storylines and it you know, so I think that's interesting, but I don't know how they adapted that into the movie. We moved forward to Saturday Night Live, where your host was Jack Black and look, it's been a great season fifty not defending it. I'll tell you if they have a bad season. They've had some bad ones recently. This was one of the greatest episodes of the last ten years, really really, and he had not hosted since two thousand and five. It's important to know that in two thousand and five he had what is seen as one of the greatest episodes of Saturday Night Live of all time. In that episode was Debbie Downer, the Spelling Bee Sketch with Will Forte, Lonely Islands, really break out hit with Lazy Sunday.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Christmas time for the Jews. I mean, there are so many funny ones. Appalachian Er.
Speaker 5: It was a great episode and he's back for the first time in twenty years, and he just they I call this weaponizing the talent of a host. They weaponized music, and he had an awesome monologue and it's just there's so much crazy crap that happened. They were taking digs at Morgan wall in the entire episode. Heights Gardner had some fake breast. It was all really insane.
Speaker 1: She had those fake breasts in the bass sketches right where everyone's playing a bass.
Speaker 5: Yes, which they're making fun of Morgan Wallen's band because Morganwallen's band is just him, and then like five guys behind him with guitars. In fact, James Austin Johnson's wearing a shirt that says God's Country on It's so good. I mean, it is all clearly.
Speaker 1: So I saw the monologue and I saw that sketch where hey, you have your own instrument, come up on stage and jam with us, and every person that came up was playing a bass, and I saw Heidi and I was like, wait, what what did that happen?
Speaker 3: Are those new whole part of the bit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just a little fake moves they threw on her because she's juggie in general. I mean I would say, no, really, you need to see shrinking well compared to this. Well, obviously after she gets f sized fakers, but she's not the kind of person that's a candidate for fakers.
Speaker 1: She's pretty Okay, I want you to see this because I I don't know how they would have made them look that real if they were fake.
Speaker 5: It's crazy because you got the bikini, so it's like her human skin from the neck down. So whatever they put on her, and there's pictures from the dressing room I saw where they're put them on.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: It's also funny because like everyone's bringing a new instrument. He's like, okay, we've got enough bass, and they're sicking, free falling.
Speaker 2: Okay, we've got enough bass.
Speaker 3: Everyone.
Speaker 2: Marcello comes out and he's got spoons.
Speaker 5: He's like, all right, spoons, there's something new, and he's like, no, it's for my crack.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he does some cracking. Then he breaks out of bass.
Speaker 4: Someone came out unloaded like a keyboard, like a case.
Speaker 5: No, no, it's just my carrying case for my bass. This is so good, whole episode a banger. Jack Black won the weekend. Congratulations. Congratulations to Jack Black. All right, coming up next to Dallas company makes a shocking claim.
Speaker 3: That's next on The Beninskin Show.