Speaker 1: Helujah.
Speaker 2: Welcome, my friends. This is Michael Basham. We are here live broadcasting from the Smoky Mountains, western North Carolina. Hallelujah, bless you Michael Basham dot com, Fringe radionetwork dot com. And I have in front of me here the Holy Bible first of all, and also a little booklet that was given to me by a dear prayer partner. One Word from God Can Change Your Destiny by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, and it has a little blurb from Jesse do Plantis as well. And chapter five has a really special anointing factor teaching that I'd liked to get into. But first, a few things from what's been going on today last few days. Had a great talk with Basle of Canary Cry Radio that was really exciting. Strange o'clock Crossfiles podcast with my co host there on Crossfiles, Jarlyn Kozak crossfiles dot Org. Wonderful, wonderful podcast series. Really tremendously blessed to be a part of that whole series, that whole saga and to be on Canary Cry Radio was such an honor. We discussed the whole legacy of the future quake till today. The fringe Christian saga was really good, and I inserted some of my own little beadlts of truth and wisdom and glorious understanding of the fact that I don't have all the truth and wisdom and glorious understanding, but the Bible does.
Speaker 1: And better to.
Speaker 2: Better to give heed to what God is doing than what the Internet Christians are doing, mega, mega, big time better. I mean, you know, the things of this world are so transient, and the internet crowd is so blah. It's so like here today, gone tomorrow. Why do we give heed to it? Why do we spend all this time, you know, going from thing to thing instead of going from strength to strength? What does the Holy Bible say Psalm one nineteen one point thirty one. I opened my mouth wide and panted, I long for your commandments.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so good.
Speaker 2: Hallelujah.
Speaker 3: Do him that overcomments we're liking it to dude of the tree.
Speaker 2: Live, dude, other tree. Really, it's very clear in the Holy Bible about humbling yourself as a small child. It doesn't mean be a baby necessarily, but the same things that you learn from a small little newborn, that's how we are to treat the Bible and these scriptures in psalmone nineteen, I cried with all my heart answer me, Oh Lord, I will observe thy statutes. I've been around a lot of families, a lot of babies. I'm the oldest of six. I've always been around children. I remember when I went to university and there were no children anywhere. And then I went to Japan, no children, just a bunch of lonely, self focused college students in the early two thousands, and it was so one natural, so icky. And then I would go to like a rural Japanese neighborhood and spend some time with my host family there, my old rotary club host family, the Nakamuras, and might pop and get a chance to talk to some of the other crowd from the rotary club friends, sweet sweet people and ike not iq girl. Oh my gosh, Prefecture Ichigayat no, Oh my gosh, my Japanese is getting kind of rushy.
Speaker 1: If I can't remember even it'll come back to me. Anyway.
Speaker 2: I was there in a rural neighborhood and there were a bunch of country Japanese children. And here's twenty year old Michael Basham hanging out white guy.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know what I was doing.
Speaker 2: I think I would go for jogs and I would bring my little G. K. Chesterton book that I found and my Bible, and I was pretty pretty solitary myself and pretty just kind of wandering, like wandering samurai runi kinshin. That's that's another Japanese nerd name, the wandering Swordsman. He did not have a musta in any case, I remember there was this one day where I suddenly found myself surrounded by country children, probably like five to eight. They were just neighborhood children, and they found this white guy wandering around and next thing I knew, I was being I was playing like a game of football tag where they were all trying to catch me and I'm just running around this.
Speaker 1: Huge field.
Speaker 2: And it was pretty crazy and pretty goofy, and I remember one of them got face palmed in the mud. I don't remember what the details were, but I remember it being like.
Speaker 1: Are you okay? Are you okay? She's like a dai job, dai job. I'm okay, I'm okay. I was like, oh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: But I remember it so clearly because in that time I was being inducted into the world system of Now you join this cold, empty world where men and women are separated except through worldly weird you know, genetical eugenics, meet up dates kind of thing, something out of a brave new world or something. And children are a thing of the past. And I mean seriously, like university is so unnatural for men and women to go to university and to be separated from healthy relationships with older people. They have these godless professors. There's no children, so they're not being raised among the village being able to tune in to the children. Very very wicked. And I like to say that because we don't really understand how humanity works apart from relationships between women and men in a proper way and with children and older people in the natural function, and that is teaching and feeding and steering and protection. Hallelujah. Psalm one nineteen one fifty six. Great are thy mercies, O Lord, revive me according to Thine than ordinances. Many are my persecutors and my adversaries. Yet I do not turn aside from your testimonies. I behold the treacherous and loathe them, because they do not keep Thy word.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: Those University, godless Eugenicists. Amen, hallelujah for the battle of Armageddon.
Speaker 4: Praise God. Oh, this is so good.
Speaker 2: The sum of Thy word is truth.
Speaker 1: Amen is thank you Lord.
Speaker 2: Psalmone twenty three says to thee I lift up my eyes, Oh thou, who art enthroned in the heavens. Behold, as the eyes of a servant look to the hands of their master, as the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress. So our eyes look to the Lord, our God, until he be gracious to us. Be gracious to us, O, Lord, be gracious to us, for we are greatly filled with contempt. Our soul is greatly filled with the scoffing of those who are at ease. You know that many people hate God. Loving God is a precious thing, the contempt of the proud.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to this and you're a person who has devoted yourself to the love of God, you're a part of a very precious crew. More than that, the elect people who love God. They are my delight.
Speaker 3: Hallelujah.
Speaker 1: I love this Bible. Here.
Speaker 2: I got this really nice, very nice Bible. It's called a Reary Study Bible.
Speaker 1: I really like it.
Speaker 2: A really liked this Bible, New American Standard. This used to belong to mister Phil Russell one one zero Finilis Lane, Waynesville, North Carolina, but now it belongs to me because he didn't need it anymore and it ended up in a donation thing. And I don't really see too many notes in this Bible. It's a really nice Bible, except for the very first verse Genesis. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, and in the beginning is underlined and it says there's an end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that's a good point. You know, if there's a beginning, there's a land too.
Speaker 2: Hey, what I'd like to share with you the anointing factor? Thank you Lord. There's so much going on. I'm not really in a position to share all the details of everything. It's more about let's let's keep going with God. Let's keep the let's keep the transmission going.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The Word of God is what brings life. And uh, my little story about being in college and and having that glimpse of light with a bunch of little Japanese children in the countryside of Ibaraki. I remember the name prefecture Ibaraki ken in Japan during those very solitary I've always been kind of a solitary person, but like more than usual, like very separated from from the village of humanity, so to speak, like no normal human engagement except I mean, Japan is so wild, so extreme, and it's a very very empty, very very lonely place in so many respects. They need so much prayer, so much help.
Speaker 5: Lord.
Speaker 2: We lift up the Japanese to you. We plead the blood of Jesus over them. Thank you, Lord, heal the land of Japan. So anyway, continuing on here, we are not going to eternally be separated from what God has commanded us to be a part of which is to be fruitful and multiply and to obey His word. And you know, I don't really care what your situation is. I'm not trying to be cold and mean, but desire the word of God as a newborn. Reading the word and staying the word. Eventually you come back to being human, finding that human thing that you need to be.
Speaker 1: You lose the whole.
Speaker 2: Like I'm the boss, I'm the star, Jesus is the star. God is the boss. You get to have authority over your little family. You get to be in control of your little world, which could be a back that you live out of, or a car, or it could be a house, or could be a big property.
Speaker 1: We're all three.
Speaker 2: We are blessed to be operating from multiple properties, multiple locations, and with very little resources. It's all by faith. You can donate via PayPal, Spirit Force zero one at Gmail for PayPal. Thank you all that have donated, and we're sending out the missionary letter now for don Basha Ministries and send us to your address to faith Bucks at proton dot me. Faith Bucks like Starbucks, faith Bucks at Proton p R O t O N dot me and we'll we'll add you to the mailing list. We're sending out the letter. It's really a prayer request letter. It's not exactly like send us money. It's highlighting on Basham and yeah, it's a new thing.
Speaker 1: It's a long standing thing. It's a long overdo thing as well.
Speaker 2: Hallelujah. All right, the anointing factor, wherefore, remember this is Ephesians two eleven through thirteen. Remember that you, being time past, gentiles in the flesh were without Christ, the anointed one being aliens from the commonwealth of Israelan strangers from the covenants of Promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now Christ, Jesus the Anointed One, You who are sometimes off in Christ, you who are sometimes off, are made nigh by the blood of Christ the Anointed One. Thank you Lord on the page, Come on, let's go okay. In Ephesians two eleven through twelve, the Lord reveals the source, describing the condition all of us were in before we were born again. He says, wherefore remember that you being in time past gentiles in the flesh, where without Christ, being aliens from the Commonwealth of Israel, and strangers or the covenants of the Promise, having no hope and without God in the world. According to the Word of God, hopelessness isn't caused by lack of money. It isn't caused by lack of education or negative circumstances. Hopelessness comes from being without God in the world. It comes from being a stranger to his covenant. That just answers so.
Speaker 1: Much, doesn't it. People like to say.
Speaker 2: Anything, any reason why they're in the mess.
Speaker 1: They're in.
Speaker 2: So and so did this to me. You don't understand anyone anywhere can have hope if they know Jesus and the covenant promises of God. Your background, race, or financial status doesn't matter. You can live in the worst ghetto in the world and still have hope in God because He isn't limited by man's resources. He isn't limited by man's prejudices. God is an equal opportunity employer.
Speaker 3: Hallelujah, Man, thank.
Speaker 1: You Lord, Hallelujah.
Speaker 2: Some people have said to me, you shouldn't preach that prosperity message in poverty stricken areas. You'll get those people's hopes up and they don't have the same opportunity to prosper as you do. Mike Drop, Yes they do. I've seen God prosper people in places where there was absolutely nothing, no food, no jobs, no welfare, welfare program, nothing. There's one country in Africa where the government wanted a tribe to die out so they could just stop the flow of food and begin to starve them to death. But that plan failed because some holy ghost filled African Christians refused to give up hope. They knew their covenant, so they prayed, give us this day our daily bread. Matthew six'. Eleven do you know what. Happened the people got fed and the government went. Under oh, yeah oh this is so. Good Real bible hope isn't a. Wish hebrews eleven one says faith is the substance of things hoped. For there's no room for faith and. Wishing for, example take the STATEMENT i sure do Wish god would bless me. Financially there's no place in that statement for. Faith it just won't plug in. Anywhere. Amen the Apostle paul said In philippians one, twenty according to my earnest expectation and my hope that in NOTHING i shall be. Ashamed if you look up the Two greek words translated earnest expectation, hope you'll find there are two different words that both mean the same. Thing so hope is earnest expectation so, Interesting so earnest expectation is a hope is a. Thing there's plenty of room for faith in earnest. Expectations, say for, INSTANCE i earnestly expect to receive financial. BLESSINGS i earnestly expect to be free from. Poverty faith can plug right into that. Statement it just follows naturally faith becomes the substance of that. Statement, ooh that's very. Fascinating so someone might, ask how can you so intensely expect to prosper when the unemployment rate is up and the economy is. Down you can, answer, well What i'm earnestly expecting isn't dependent on the world's. Economy it's based on what The lord has promised in His, covenant because HE'S i earnestly expect. It can you hear the faith in those? Words, certainly Real bible hope just opens the, door so faith can walk right. In, Amen praise The. Lord why don't we see more of this kind of hope in the body Of christ because it is born out of the promises Of God's, Covenant and Most christians are using their believing faculties to believe in some sort of religious system that men have designed instead of believing in The word Of. God despite the fact that they're born again with the seed of hope inside of, them baptized in The Holy, spirit and walking around with A bible tucked under their, arm they become strangers to the covenants of. Promise so What i'm seeing here Is Prophet Kenneth copeland is talking about the fact that despite there Are christians that are born again and they're baptized in The Holy, spirit which is what my grandpa was. Teaching they've got A bible chucked under their. Arm they are strangers to The covenant Of. Promise well why is he saying that there.
Speaker 1: Because of?
Speaker 2: Religion and, well the answer is What that's What i'd like to, know not spending time in the world as. Covenant, okay as, covenant as a, Covenant so treating A bible like, WELL i need this for my food to get through my. DAY i GUESS i used to read The bible like that. TOO i still kind of. DO i mean you as a small newborn into the, day, like thank You, Lord i'm, Awake i'm. Alive people ask me how are. YOU i always try to DECLARE i am. BLESSED i don't, say, Well i'm really sad because this happened to me today AND i can't pay off my credit.
Speaker 1: Card, no that's not how YOU i. Mean do you talk to people like?
Speaker 2: That is that how you share with in your finite existence in this plane of, life talking to other folks that are going to go into eternity and you want to bless them and help them.
Speaker 1: Along their way and their path.
Speaker 2: Today do you just pile on some load that you're dealing with? TODAY a lot of people have these baggages and they have no, outlet and because they don't have a connection To, god they look at the nearest available person and they just latch onto them and they start pumping out their.
Speaker 1: Load watch out for those. PEOPLE i like the people who you can.
Speaker 2: Latch in to them and receive the infilling of good sound. DOCTRINE i like the people who are so obsessed With god that when you get around, them you get an infilling Of.
Speaker 1: God, oh those are my kind of people at the. Bar i'll tell you, what.
Speaker 2: Genuine real people who love The. Lord.
Speaker 1: Amen, mho this Is bob.
Speaker 5: HOW i?
Speaker 2: Do, yeah, okay we still got time. Here SO i just want to say That i'm learning about the the laws of the. Spirit there are real laws of. You you read what you, sew for, example but there's more to it than just. That and there's there's laws about The word Of. God like As i'm teaching or, SHARING i should Say i'm not, teacher more of a.
Speaker 1: Student i'm a student of.
Speaker 2: Students teachers are those who are held to a much higher standard and are much more. Accountable And i've noticed a lot of teachers that have put themselves on the. PODIUM i, MEAN i had a dream of my, Pastor Pastor, terry, recently and she wasn't even trying to put herself on the. Podium she was right there on the sidelines actually.
Speaker 1: Just being a.
Speaker 2: Servant AND i was able to assist. HER i won't get into, details BUT i have a lot of dreams that are very, meaningful and this dream was very. Meaningful Pastor terry needed my help for, something AND i was able to deal with some kind of a like a movable throne. Chair it was, humble it was just it was very, FUNCTIONAL i should.
Speaker 1: Say but.
Speaker 2: Being around people who who are, servants it says they who are greatest in the kingdom are the servants of. All some translations say the slaves of all even and so learning about these laws of the, spirit you, know WHEN i do these live, streams well you better not be too surprised if you find that the enemy comes in and steals the, word even the word That Michael basham, spoke even if it was like late at night and he was half asleep and. Whatever but the enemy comes and shows up for the word's, sake and so the persecution also comes to the word's. Sake you get that word ingrained in, you you actually start doing this stuff and living by faith and dropping out and seeing What god can do and getting miracles in your, life healing miracles and. Deliverances, well then the devil's showing up to try to steal that, word and you've got to cast him, off like you shake off a snake off your, leg or or smack of mosquito on your. Arm you don't just like stare at that mosquito suck in your blood and maybe giving you. Diseases you, think, well Maybe god sent his. Mosquito it's a blessing in. Disguise, no you see a mosquito in your, arm you slap that. Thing same with, debt, disease, strife, sickness Mess and even when people are, SO i would say that this, generation this era of, time.
Speaker 1: Is so.
Speaker 2: Backwards it's so it thinks like bad is. Good it thinks, that like the mess of our previous generation is somehow because it's, nostalgic because it's not what we have, today it's somehow. Commendable people think that rock and, roll for, example is something that is to be. Venerated all rock and, roll, ever was was useful for some, MOMENTS i, guess like some moments of film where it's really cool to have rock and roll music for like ten or fifteen, seconds but not as like a CONTINUOUS i, Mean god does not exist in the sound of a volcano or an earthquake or a. Thunderstorm, well thunderstorms are actually a lot nicer, sounding but endless angry screaming and, violent egotistical hedge thrashing and showing off and being all into yourself and having a bunch of fans to keep you going on with whatever dumb thing you're. Doing that might have been really fun in the, moment but that's not what gets to exist in eternity before the throne Of, god anymore than you, know somebody's other embarrassing fleshly thing that they're. Into it's just not there's nothing. Commendable and, yeah it's amazing to see people nostalgic Over Lincoln park or whatever rock band they're totally super. INTO i mean not that they couldn't have enjoyed, it or that there was some value at some, point at some moment Seeing christian rock bands and people in rock show, whatever there's been something of value at least at some Point trump rallies with some rock ballad and connecting with the, people right like not being all on a high. Horse i'm not trying to be on a high horse. Here i'm saying that there's something perfect. Coming there's something that's according to the, word something quiet where you can ACTUALLY i, mean you can't absorb The bible in a smoke filled bar with a live rock band and a bunch of people drunk trying to yell over each, other and you're not going to get a revelation From god in that. Environment but when we lean into The word, morning day and night and hunger and thirstuf for, righteousness even though the enemy does come to try to steal, it you can retain. It, okay here we go the reason that people still don't get, it even though they might be baptized and The Holy spirit and born again and they've got the seed of. Hope, well Two corinthians eight, Nine jesus became poor so we might be. Rich they're, like oh, NO i don't. THINK i don't know IF i can take The bible, literally you, Know i'd like to add here. That it doesn't mean that people who are baptized with The Holy spirit would say. That if you're really baptized with The Holy spirit and you're continually baptized every, day you don't just get baptized one day and then go back to your. Life some people. Do The New testament is The New. Covenant it's not some kind of religious.
Speaker 1: Book.
Speaker 2: Amen imagine for a, moment this is really. Good imagine for a moment that you made a blood covenant with. Someone you both cut your, wrists bound your hands, together mixed your, blood and swore an oath to each other in your own. Blood that would be, serious wouldn't.
Speaker 1: It you know it.
Speaker 2: Would but you have a covenant more serious than that With Almighty, God.
Speaker 1: Thank You. Lord it's a.
Speaker 2: Covenant ratified not by the tainted blood of sinful, man but by the sinless blood Of. Jesus that is so. True our blood is tainted by. Sin jesus's blood never knew. Sin i've meditated on that fact until it's so real to. Me so WHEN i pick up The New, Testament i'm not just reading a history. Book i'm reading a copy Of God's will And. Testament and in my, MIND i Have jesus by the hand and his blood is flowing down my. Wrist once you get a revelation like, that hope is no.
Speaker 1: Problem.
Speaker 2: Amen with those things in, mind let's go back To ephesians too and dig a little deeper into What god is telling us about.
Speaker 1: Hope where we.
Speaker 2: Are god's workmanship Creating Christ jesus into good works Which god has before ordained that we should walk in. Them, Hey, louijah notice the phrase created In Christ. Jesus to truly understand that, phrase you need to realize That christ is A greek word.
Speaker 1: Meaning.
Speaker 2: Anointed to anoint is literally to pour, on smear all, over to rub onto or rub. Into so the anointing Of god is to Have god poured, on smeared all, over and rubbed into.
Speaker 1: You, amen.
Speaker 2: Let us receive the anointing Of god rubbed, into poured into, us rubbed onto. Us Oh, lord thank.
Speaker 1: You for the. Anointing we receive your. Anointing.
Speaker 2: Hallelujah we are covenanted with you by the blood Of. Jesus the anointing Of god Is god on flesh doing those things Only god can. Do practically, speaking what does that anointing Of god on flesh do for. Us according To isaiah ten twenty, seven it destroys the yoke of. Bondage.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: Amen some people say the anointing breaks the, yoke but the word used In isaiah Isn't it is.
Speaker 1: Destroy.
Speaker 2: Amen we are destroying the yoke of sin and the devil in every evil work In jesus', Name. Hallelujah it literally means to obliterate so completely that there is no evidence the yoke ever even.
Speaker 1: Existed.
Speaker 2: Amen The anointing is available for you in every, situation every yoke of. Bondage Reread ephesians. Two WHEREFORE i remember that, you being in times past gentiles in the, flesh were without The Anointed, one being aliens from the common to both Of, israel and strangers from The covenant Of, promise having no hope and Without god in the. World but now in The Anointed, jesus you who were sometimes afar, off are made nigh by the blood of The Anointed. One that's why you can have hope in the most hopeless. Situations doesn't matter who you, are what color your skin, is doesn't matter if you never made it past the sixth. Grade you can break out of that hopeless. Situation if you'll factor in the, anointing the anointing factors what the world always. Forgets they, say we'll build this wall so big nobody will ever get through.
Speaker 1: It we'll build.
Speaker 2: Big enough to block out the, gospel keep the people under our. Thumb but they fail to figure in the anointing.
Speaker 1: Factor it will destroy that.
Speaker 5: Wall.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah if you.
Speaker 2: Don't believe, it ask the believers In. Berlin, yeah the wall fell.
Speaker 1: Right thank You.
Speaker 2: LORD i strongly suggest you begin factoring in the anointing in your life from this moment. Forward if someone says, wall, brother you can't expect to, Succeed you can't expect to, prosper you can't expect to get. Healed ask, yourself is there a yoke holding me? Back if the answer is, yes then rejoice because the anointing will destroy.
Speaker 5: It thank You.
Speaker 1: LORD i GUESS i, SPEAK i don't.
Speaker 2: GUESS i say that what we can do is whatever it is the burden the, opposition apply the anointing blood Of jesus and don't go. Back don't give the enemy any place to take back your. Healing breakthrough in the. Finances release from. Fear people live in their. Fear they live in their, self MOPy blaming others kind of, atmosphere and they want to drag you into. It the anointing breaks the yoke of, bondage destroys the, yoke as we.
Speaker 1: Learned. Hallelujah Well i'm going off the next. Day we'll get back to doing this. Again.
Speaker 2: Mode, yeah it's been a, big long day and it was a good, day but, man we got to get back in the.
Speaker 1: Studio it was so good to be with.
Speaker 2: Guns And i've been talking with The fringe. Boys there's some new developments coming up with The Fringe Radio, Network fringe, radionetwork dot. Com bunch of working, men but we're keeping the brotherhood going strong throughout the years. Decades even what a blessing to have been with The Fringe Radio network now for a whole. DECADE i think it was around this month of twenty sixteen THAT i first came into contact With johnny.
Speaker 1: And we started doing.
Speaker 2: The spirit wars and things got. Going life's been kind of, wild.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah so don't.
Speaker 2: Forget nothing is too big a problem when you figure in the. Anointing so take hold of that anointing by beginning to, expect expect something. Good to happen to. You, WELL i would, say not just. Something just take The word Of, god receive the good things in The, word and come back to The word. Continuously i've been meditating In proverbs first five. CHAPTERS i recommend reading the first five chapters Of. Proverbs oh there's so much. There. Hallelujah get into the insights Of god in The. Proverbs trust in The lord with all your, heart and do not lean on your own understanding in all your. Ways Acknowledge him and he will make your path. Straight stay, there and then also expect.
Speaker 5: More.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah all, Right.
Speaker 2: We're pleased to be here. Tonight thank you for bearing with. Us love you, guys and we'll see you again very soonly all, Right god bless.
Speaker 1: You bye, Bye Michael bastam dot.
Speaker 2: Com support us Via, PayPal Spirit force zero one at gmail dot.
Speaker 5: Com bye, bye Cast as