Speaker 1: All right, hey, guys, sorry about that. Now I'm gonna have to m M. But how are you doing today? Brother?
Speaker 2: I'm all right, I'm all right. Let me turn my camera on here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you came in and I was scared because it came in as Okay, I get it.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, all right, but what I just want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to say that I'm dude. Bobby's talking about Bobby's talking about his ask again. He always says, you know, here's the thing. He doesn't have a life outside of the YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a sad existence.
Speaker 1: He doesn't. He thinks when he's gonna fuck him?
Speaker 2: Really, do think better? Is it just wishful thinking?
Speaker 1: All right? It gave me the thing? Or what should I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, do you have your super tips pulled up?
Speaker 1: I will pulled up right now. I had it pulled up. We had to remake this, guys. We had to remake the stream due to the fact that we had to remake the stream. Jesuitside that I screwed up up. It was a screw up.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's all good.
Speaker 1: It's a grab to grab the the ones for the overlay.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, do you want me to go ahead? And set up a proceed here for that, and you.
Speaker 1: Do that for me, so I don't have to. I guess you can set it up if you want to.
Speaker 2: Yours all right, I'll go ahead and set set up one. Yeah, I'm still here. I'm here.
Speaker 1: I can't hear you.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I'm here, I'm right here. All right, let's put this in here. Let's get Jake and here put that in there. There we go, says he's all flying at the moment. So, okay, he knocked out my audio.
Speaker 1: He knocked out my audio. It is ready to come back. Oh really, yeah, did you see?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm working on it now. Okay, So now I got pulled up over here and that scene you gotta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, is that super link? Kah, I already have it. Hold on, I'm trying to. I'm trying to. Uh. I hate when I'm a mobile. Mhm. So is this easy? All right? Sony tested so that we have a few that needs to be played, all right, let me uh, let me play We had this one, kay, all right? Can you add yourself to it? And we also got an Northern Brain test test and we also have d D bird. Uh I didn't have audio, wrote in on that I didn't have audiote in.
Speaker 2: But those aren't audio text or audio super tips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're the text. Okay, okay, we have nice podcast, stupid Happy New Year and Saturday Night Jake and Mommy maybe love you to more than a friend. There you go, we have another brain. These are ones that came in when I first got them, but I didn't have.
Speaker 2: The gotcha and you know what, let me make this a little bit easier for you. Yeah, when it is that you need to go to the procein you have guests on, I'm gonna change this to to a dynamic overlay. So I'm gonna pull us both out of this scene and then we'll and then I'll put us back in. All right, let's see here, let's go and remove that one and then dynamic grid. There we go. So now your guests will be in. If you're just by yourself, then you'll be in that. But just you just know you always have to go to this proceed and I'll label this proceed.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I heard double, I hear double? Do you I heard double? I heard you double? But I think it went away when I didn't go to that scene. Okay, so what I was doing. What I was doing is I was grab the super tipling for people to do super tips.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, but uh, what's up? What's what's the movie today? When movies A two?
Speaker 2: Ok two K Empire the Ants and Empire the Ants yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I hope that we you know, I hope that I won't piss you off anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh you're good man, You're good. Don't worry about It's almost impossible to piss me out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, do you want this background, by the way, or do you want me to change into something else?
Speaker 1: It's actually good. I like it. Okay, okay, it's not listen, it's better than by the way, dude, did you see Uncle Jack show last night?
Speaker 2: No? No, I went to sleep. He goes on late.
Speaker 1: He he had a dude. He was so drunk last night that he led a racist puppet come on two K was on? No, no, no, it was African American poet.
Speaker 2: It was who? But it was who.
Speaker 1: An African American puppet.
Speaker 2: Oh that sounds interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also hello, already night. Uh huh? Is it bally yep yeps the greatest cat in the.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Whenever I'm sitting on the couch downstairs. She has to be right there. And during movies with two games, you'll probably be on the couch upstairs in the studio.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do have voice tips running now.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go, there you go. Yeah, those are the best ones. Uh. Two K had a an idea for you in terms of the voice tips, he said. He said, if you do not do a voice tip of your own voice, then you're losing money. He said, you need to do one with your own voice.
Speaker 1: Hey, can you do two K?
Speaker 2: Two K is a hard one that the AI?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, can you call? Can you message him to come up? I want to talk to him?
Speaker 2: I can try, I can true.
Speaker 1: It's sure, you're sure even most.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what live Wayne just tried to call me. You want me send it to him, I'll send it.
Speaker 1: But I just want to say and promised me that you're gonna go. You car count hacked again?
Speaker 2: No, I got two factor authentication.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but are you a lot on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I let's see here. Uh, let me go and text Wayne.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, there we go.
Speaker 2: I texted Waene and two K. Let me know if I need to get a hold of granny.
Speaker 1: We're not bringing him into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome to super Tip Jake Hudson. This is a sample voice tip. Hey, there you go.
Speaker 1: I don't hear the voice.
Speaker 2: I just heard it. I just heard it, and I'm sure your audience heard it as well, and you might have been on another screen, so therefore you probably couldn't have heard it because you're using your iPad. Yeah, okay, Weene says. He says, I wish I could feeding dogs. Now I have to drive one of the dogs home. Thanks for getting in touch, said I will define would definitely go on with Jake. Yeah. No, yeah, two K hasn't messaged me back.
Speaker 1: He might be busy. He might be doing belly brose.
Speaker 2: Oh nope, he's messaging me now. No, I had to do belly Brose today. What because Cupcake, Cupcake rest in peace?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah he died, Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, he he he was. He was live this morning. He was Live with Jack this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm joking with you. I'm joking. We kept telling people that he passed away, but but no, he wasn't able to make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he was. He was, He was, He was at the bar right three a m. This morning, four a m. This morning, yeah, he was. He was joke streaming with uh with jet Oh gotcha.
Speaker 2: Two K just messaged me, said, I got less than an hour and a half until movies with two K. I got stuff I need to do before another time.
Speaker 1: All right. Hey, by the way, let's set the girl's busy.
Speaker 2: She is, but I will.
Speaker 1: But I'm wiser.
Speaker 2: Alright, I'm sending it to her now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, by the way, Dane donated that. Let that that ten dollars one last.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, I got into the leaderboard on super Tips yesterday. I think I was number seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you because there was a lot of people streaming yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so did I here?
Speaker 1: I forgot I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness. Yeah, you start using your computers, get all that stuff worked out. Yeah. Baby said he'll be coming back soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh.
Speaker 2: M.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can here you.
Speaker 1: I was telling you to missus Mummy about some things.
Speaker 2: I I was just telling you that Biby said he'll be making his way back soon. Well, oh, there you go. Yeah, Dan says, Happy New Year and Saturday night, Jake and Mommy, I love you to more than a friend. There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been listening to the other puppet. Oh really, Oh what do you scarlet? Scarlet?
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, Lenny says she can't or Nelly, Rather, she says she can't, but yeah, she says can't. Sorry, that's all she said.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: But uh no, in terms of the whole Scarlet thing, I think both her and Matt Mead are both garbage human beings and I don't trust either single one of them. I don't believe either single one of them. I do believe that he was probably abusive, absolutely, I don't doubt that at all. But also at the same time, I think that she is also not very honest about her sobriety and all those things. So I think there's a I thought. I just think they're both garbagemen beings. That's my tip.
Speaker 1: By the way. Yeah, but by the way, I love that now I have super pat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, they've been working and I made three voices for mine. Uh yeah, I got a I got a karmic one that I made.
Speaker 1: So by the way, I got I got two shirt vibes that on the your your I have to I have the one that we just did. We had to end because I screwed up and put it on on a link on the portrait, right, So I'm gonna have to I'll have the deule with both before I delete those.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go, there, I.
Speaker 1: Know the movies of Coucaine. Are you guys doing cartoons?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were still making our way through Metal Acalypse on that one on the movies that rock stream cartoons.
Speaker 1: Today, Bobby Frame was streaming boat Rudder.
Speaker 2: Oh really, is he on Rumble Now or something?
Speaker 1: Rumble Twitch and all those places? Okay, but he's streaming members only, He's streaming cartoons members only.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, so is he doing members only on YouTube with one of my brothers cartoons. Oh, he's gonna get a lot of trouble for that shit. Yeah, they're gonna they're gonna strike him on that ship.
Speaker 1: Uh oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I mean, Bobby Friend is a fucking idiot, so you know, I mean it doesn't really matter. Yeah, the guys had the same amount of subscribers for the past year and has lost a lot within the past year.
Speaker 1: Because of who he was hanging out with.
Speaker 2: Well there's that, and plus his show has just gotten to be horribly boring. It's the same damn thing every single time. And then two people that he brings on there that just sit there, don't say anything, they don't contribute anything, And it's like, you cannot have a show that way.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, And also I cannot even watch his show anymore. Is the fact that I can't chat in the chat of his you two feed because Bobby Nick King Bobby Nick had to ban me, and I don't. I really am Bob be Friends a good guy, but it's who he has on his show that it ruins the show for me.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I think he's a good guy, but I also think he's a fucking idiot. At the same time, I mean, to quit your job and you have less than a thousand subscribers thinking this is what it is that you're gonna do as your job. That's just incredible.
Speaker 1: Joy his job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, quit his job saying he's going to stream full time. The guy makes like fourteen dollars a day, you know, So.
Speaker 1: It's like, but you also, here's the thing. It's like, here's the thing. It also it also the thing is, by the way, I'm weary, I'm wearing my nice podcast stupid shirt. M Dan's a good guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dan is a good guy, he really is. But yeah, but you know, did you.
Speaker 1: Know that he changed m p a nice podcasting logo looks like the n p R logo.
Speaker 2: Oh diddy, Oh that's that's pretty cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But by the way, did you know that that Arkansas Public Broadcasting is no longer going to be Arkansas Park Broadcast is going to be Arkansas TV or something like that. It's not gonna be PBS anymore. It's not gonna be PBS.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So, so what I mean you say, Alabama Public Broadcast, Arkansas Arkansas? Yeah, yeah, Arkansas Public Broadcast.
Speaker 1: It used to be Arkansas PBS. They're not going to that. They said that this year that they're not going to uh their least there at least with the PBS.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and that probably makes sense because of the fact that PBS is just a drain on the system. It doesn't it doesn't generate any sort of revenue, It loses revenue, and it has no audience. Now, so why you're going to keep throwing money into that?
Speaker 1: By the way, PBS, you ever heard the story about the start of PBS was because there was another thing called ET National Educational Television. Yeah, we had. That's the reason why we have like shows like Sesame Street and Mister Rogers. Yeah, nineteen sixty nine, yes, sixteen to sixty. Nineteen sixty nine, they had mister Rogers go Will and Willing with Senator John Pastore like nine minutes for like nine minutes in mister Rogers told them what kindness?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, you know, I think that I think of what it is that you're thinking of. There is the uh yeah, yeah, the Senate hearing on PBS, and it's funding and all that stuff. At that time, A yeah, And at that time it was needed at that time in the nineteen seventies because television was still rather new and you had a lot of places that were not able to get television, and they were saying, you know, well, let's go and provide something educational for kids and also something for adults as well that could be seen as somewhat educational as as well.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Nowadays, you know, it's it's something that when you have all these other things that are alive at people's at people's fingertips, and you see PBS as well as an PR go this route, it's like you are not going to recover from that so therefore the taxpayer doesn't need to be paying for that. Yeah. Yeah, or as I call it, national pubic radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But have you have you ever listened to m PR.
Speaker 1: Jake, I have had to listen to t MPBT like what but.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, here's the thing. Here's the thing with with MPR. It's like the most dull radio on the face of the planet. They play ship music from people that have recorded things in a gas station and then the hosts are like, my name is Tracy Gross, our Internet mail address is t R and it's like, seriously, seriously, I'm paying for this ship. Yeah. This is why that type of ship programming is the reason why PBS cannot if they tried to get commercials on there to pay for their broadcasting, is because nobody is going to buy ship on there because the radio.
Speaker 1: Here, here's the thing, and with PBS Kids Sprout, they were PBS Kids sprout. They tried to do the ads they had to a lot of the shows were they like TBS and PBS Kids. They couldn't put the uh the stuff that they put on PBS Kids because of the because of being ads. So they had to stop like the sponsored by bank or Corporation of pub Broadcasts. And by the way, CTB is god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, you know, and and and a lot of that still goes into yeah, yeah, and you know, it's one of those things that MPR used to do the same thing because they were under the same umbrella. Is people would donate for their companies to these things, trying to make it look like ads, but they're not paying the ad amount, you know that you would for something like CBS or ABC or NBC, which does not have quite the amount of range that PBS has in terms of broadcasting ability, in terms of areas that they would be able to reach. And it just really goes to show that it's not a good investment. And when people go and say, well, you know, they're trying to they're trying to get rid a big bird in Sesame Street, you realize that Sesame Street, the Henson Corporation, is a billion dollar company. Right yeah.
Speaker 1: But so let me say this, so also let me talk. Let me say this. I think that people who who watches PBS, just PBS kids are the people that don't have the our own rabbit years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, even then, you know, it's crazy to me that people who don't have a pot to piss and still have Internet. It's like Internet's a luxury. Internet's a luxury. So you know they have access to this through many other things. They may have access to it.
Speaker 1: There's the thing you used to watch. Here's the kids shows that were only already morning, like like ABC Kids and all that. That's how I was watching the Disney Channel and stuff was ABC Kid. Now it's like, oh, let's watch doctor Pool pull this baby, keV out of the this this kels of the We got a donation. Wait a minute, we got something.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, we got we got a donation.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go.
Speaker 1: H D D bird DD's watching.
Speaker 2: It is a nice lady.
Speaker 1: There you go. You by the way, that's yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Could read thanks for helping out with the super tip superkid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just us for you about the money, wasn't the message was for you?
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, I don't want to you keep it man. You may you may hit the leaderboard today if you're if you're able to overtake movies with two K today.
Speaker 1: Let's see it on the leaderboard today. I can check.
Speaker 2: I think I'm number seven.
Speaker 1: No, no, they changed They change it every twenty four hours. Yeah yeah, hold on, let me damn it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, sorry, I need to go get another out of my car.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, you're number seven. I can't say o cone purple. Okay, I think he's one of I think he's one of Kevin's. Doom is number ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Doom does a great job.
Speaker 1: A cute pineapple, A pineapple. You're between that, you're between, You're between Australia and pineapple.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, at least I'm beating the pineapple. I'm happy with that.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. Penny and the Big Door God is number five. Pat is number four. Okay, I guess who's number one?
Speaker 2: I have no clue. Karmet okay, yeah, he's He seems to do pretty well with that. He has a pretty massive audience. It looks like, yeah, oh, Jake get a message from a woman. That's usually the noise from there. We go, Yeah, we see, we know these noises from Jake.
Speaker 1: We know. Yeah, putting in the big dorking law by the way, Okay, uh, it's just they don't I hope no. Grandy was while playing games, who was Graandy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, because he messaged me when I was getting some stuff done out of town. He's like, I fucked up my proceeds again. It was like, damn it, Granny, I said, I'm on my phone right now. I can't help you. I'll be home in a few hours.
Speaker 1: Put up your broad again. Oh.
Speaker 2: He's always messing those up. And it's because of the fact that whenever he's been drinking, he's like, he's like, let me go and mess with everybody's box. And then you know, it's one of those things that one night it was like I was I was asleep and I get a message from I think I think it was two kad. I don't remember saying.
Speaker 1: I issues the other day with super tips.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I think that's the night it was, as a matter of fact that I was like, damn it, Okay, I'll go in there and fix this.
Speaker 1: You were doing the movies with that, you were doing movies at Rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it was. Yep, yep, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah rock we got a.
Speaker 2: Theme song for that. Now, have you ain't it? You want to say it?
Speaker 1: No, I don't, Okay, I don't want to play it because it might be copyrighted by No, it's not.
Speaker 2: No, it's not copyrighted.
Speaker 1: Hey, what is that necklace you wear? What is that a thing you were here?
Speaker 2: That's a lapel mic.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's a little.
Speaker 2: Microphone with a magnet on the end. I put on the inside of my shirts and it sounds. The crazy thing is that this thing was less than one hundred bucks and it sounds almost as good as my four hundred dollars microphone upstairs.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got a question for you. Yeah, do you like egg.
Speaker 2: The whole kind of question is that everybody likes eggs.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I gotta send somebody at that's gonna be busy soon.
Speaker 2: Say what.
Speaker 1: Hello? Hello?
Speaker 2: Who you said in the link to Jake?
Speaker 1: Give me one minute.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll pretend to be you. Okay, Hey guys, hope allow, you're doing well sootball, you were staying safe. The super tip button is in the chat. We got a twenty dollars goal today. I think I'm doing pretty good at this.
Speaker 1: Oh damn it. Oh, I just said you, Crystal. I think also I also said indeediate link too.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go. I'm still what I'm still still doing the Jake Hudson voice. I was pretending to be you while.
Speaker 1: You are in fact.
Speaker 2: In fact, I'll keep going with it a loophole, Lady, Crystal.
Speaker 1: GP your GP.
Speaker 4: Hey, how's it going, GP.
Speaker 5: I'm hanging in there. Try charge's laundry done?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Excellent. Jake said he needs you to come over and do his.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, send.
Speaker 5: Me a plane, send me a bus ticket.
Speaker 1: Your plate ticket.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: Jake said he needs a roommate.
Speaker 5: H help me get there.
Speaker 2: There you go, Jake, I got your roommate.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, GP, how's how's your charge to.
Speaker 5: Paying a pain in the butt as usual?
Speaker 1: How Chris, how's Isabella doing?
Speaker 2: She's doing good. She's laying over here on the floor.
Speaker 1: Bella is his cat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I put fanging outside for a while.
Speaker 1: Her dog, her dog, her dog, her charge. That's not her charge, that's her dog. Yeah.
Speaker 5: We live with who's half German Shepherd and half pit bull.
Speaker 2: That makes sense why he's named that?
Speaker 1: Then? Yeah, he looks like it's like Scooby Doo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he looks like a miniature Scooby dough.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: I had to go out for a little bit. A friend of mine messaged me and wanted.
Speaker 1: To church today. I thought you had church today.
Speaker 5: Everybody's sick. Everybody's got the flu.
Speaker 2: M h I thought about getting the flu.
Speaker 1: I need to Hey, by the way, one hour until all the movies with two k do what UH told jad because you might have to leave see because before one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm over here putting in your Uh. You get the you get the let's see here city. Look up what they got over in Mississippi. Yeah, you get the weather and everything.
Speaker 1: Jake. Hey, Hey, can you uh can we addu buy me a coffee on this one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can do that.
Speaker 1: I could do it. Uh absolutidgets Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: They add a bunch of new ones on there.
Speaker 1: Don't even buy your coffee? Pulled it because people. I have a few people that like, did you buy me coffee?
Speaker 2: Why are you saying it like debt?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 2: While you're seeing coffee like debt?
Speaker 1: Do you like a New York voice.
Speaker 2: New York of Boston?
Speaker 5: It's one of the two, Hey, Jake, guess who I talked to a few nights ago.
Speaker 2: Oh no, let's saw pet today. As a matter of fact, doctor Phil.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh's he doing he's doing good?
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, by the way, uh, GP, did you hear that Gigi quit. Do what Gigi quit?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: Her son quit? Her son? What did a.
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: Bosch Man's taking a sabbatical away from the internet.
Speaker 2: Oh see see Jacob was telling me about that earlier, and I don't know who the hell, who the hell any of those people are? And then he sent me a link to something into his pety going and walking up and down the street talking to people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's trying to pull a Jacob. He's trying to Waters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was Jacob, Jacob Waters that did that.
Speaker 1: So the reading.
Speaker 3: Matter, Jacob, Uh.
Speaker 1: Give me one minute, and I'm trying to get this.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't think so give me well, GP, I think I I think Jake's trying to poop? Is what's going on?
Speaker 1: Poop? No?
Speaker 2: Are you trying to add a second web source?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, you guys ever seen a Montana.
Speaker 4: Agate, A Montana gay guy agate, a g h oh aged Okay, I was thinking something else.
Speaker 5: Gave me one today.
Speaker 2: Okay, what exactly is that? But that is that is.
Speaker 5: Called a Montana Agate?
Speaker 2: Is that a rock or something?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a it's a rock. Okay, it's up on my rock shelf.
Speaker 1: Uh By the way, bring the best of piccolos in the chat. How are you Giggle Pickles?
Speaker 5: I'm hanging in there. I'm just waiting for two pairs of his blue jeans to get none sucking put them on hangers.
Speaker 1: By the way, I used to so, oh, here's the here's a GP pieces. I used to be in t o d Giggle Pickles. But I love when they wouldn't leave your loans.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not familiar with any of that.
Speaker 1: There there, they're they're a group that I re card getting GP because of her.
Speaker 5: Because of my past.
Speaker 2: I went through.
Speaker 5: I battled non Hodgkins lymphoma twice. Yeah, the first time was in twenty ten, and the last one was in what twenty twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty two or twenty twenty one, twenty two, And it was because I had by the way, I had to rewatch that video, dude, I had to rewatch a couple of days ago. I had rewatched the whole thing that happened with me and area that thought in the morning, the reason calls you have a pannict tackt the slipping the morning.
Speaker 5: The first time have a cyst and my lymph node removed on the right side, and then in twenty one twenty two, I had to have the left one removed, and yeah, and I got real real Sake lost my hair. It's just now growing back. And Jake seeing me all the times that I was sack.
Speaker 1: Fally nice out the paper, hoodie, thank you.
Speaker 5: Oh check this out, liquis.
Speaker 1: On the back. Good stay jiggles up the paper. Yeah, uh can you That wasn't me that did that.
Speaker 2: But no, that was me. I was trying to help the audience see the thing on the back of her shirt there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But by the way, to the people that if you do super Chip, Superkip during my stream yard or my my stuff, I will replay those. I will play those when I get to even ups.
Speaker 2: So stream doesn't have web overlays.
Speaker 1: What the hell, GP, I screwed up. I had to make the stream twice. You had to do the stream plays.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've seen that, I said, hey, Jake, but you were already gone when I've seen it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because here's the thing, Because I did I screwed up. It was it was a Jake screw up.
Speaker 2: That's all right, Jake screwed up. Branny screwed up. Same thing.
Speaker 1: By the way, you didn't screw up.
Speaker 5: You thought you had a brain fart there for a minute. Actually, should Tiffany Tiffany's here, Hey, Tiffany TIFFs.
Speaker 1: She's she's she's been dealing with the stuff.
Speaker 2: But I I need to give you some of my drops. Let me see where those are.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Is that one? Oh, that one's an that's not. That one's not gonna work poo, Yeah, it's not gonna work for the audio thing. Hold on, I gotta find the audio ones.
Speaker 1: Hey. By the way, I'm gonna just want to tell you that I would also add a mom an ass stream elements because I still get PayPal through stream moments. If people don't know, gotch don't kill me. Yeah, I'm an American mail Yeah, follower, let's see they followers. Dude. So Bobby's bringing up the fact that I had that. So did you hear what Bobby was saying? Uh? Uh jib I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody has heard what Bobby's been saying. He's out of his mind.
Speaker 1: He was like, he was like, oh, you have three, but you bought your subscribers.
Speaker 2: You didn't you realize he's the one who bought his subscribers. He told us he bought subscribers to get over five hundred.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, yeah, everybody knew.
Speaker 1: That, so I wasn't so. But but the thing is, so, remember the Filipino people, you give them, so if you give them money, they will give you subscribers.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just told my secrets out there.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm just saying I don't know. I'm not familiar with any of that. I don't hang out with any Filipinos that I know of. Yeah, all right, let's see here. I'm adding in some sound drops there, buddy.
Speaker 1: All right, and one's of you.
Speaker 2: Uh oh yeah, it's your it's your usual. Fuck you you're blocked. There you go, Jake, you got some uh you got some drops from there under the music thing.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see, all right, But buddies, yeah, if you got that.
Speaker 5: One, h that one's funny. That's funny. That's what I used to make one of his friends m oh, oh that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, can you hear me? What's what's this one? Oh? What is this one?
Speaker 2: Why don't you go home and fuck your mother some more? You go home and fuck your mother more. We hear of them all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is Gigle Pickles YouTube channel? Gigle Pickles by the way, Pickles, Yeah, what so? So are you YouTube or twitt So here's Chris. I didn't tell you this yet. Last last Sunday, Eagle Pickles and I had to spend an hour, spend a couple of minutes on baiting me from her Twitch channel because one of her moderators decided to fucking ban me in twenty twenty three. Oh gosh, yeah.
Speaker 2: So what so why did Sean Regal do that?
Speaker 1: It wasn't Sean. This was before I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, rob Taker meant rob Taker.
Speaker 1: Rob Take. The rob Taker wasn't even around.
Speaker 5: This is Sean Goober something or other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and nah.
Speaker 1: No, by the way, it's four fourteen. It's fourteen.
Speaker 2: D yep, nip.
Speaker 1: The reason why I'm saying that is because you gotta go run over and go Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got I got it, well, I got it. I got it at sex. But I already got the file made and all that stuff. All I do is I got to go go upstairs in my studio and turn on that camera, set up that microphone, get the green screen ready. And all that stuff. It doesn't take me more than like five minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, I wanna I want to say this. You act like you know. Here's the thing. When you act like, when you act like a pussy, you just.
Speaker 5: Act.
Speaker 1: Yes, I kind of think of it.
Speaker 2: Think of it this way. Whenever anybody calls me a pussy, I always say, well, you know what you are with you?
Speaker 1: Oh, why don't you do a car riddle company?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Food delivery? About a car delivery service? So what instead of food delivery? Why want you do a car delivery?
Speaker 2: Because that's stupid.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, what GP? Did you see this?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm t O D regularly paid?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 2: Interest Really.
Speaker 1: They wanted to pay me to have me on the ship. They wanted me to talk about about you GP. The reason why they wanted me on their show.
Speaker 2: Oh that's goofy.
Speaker 1: Wait what's what's this one? What is this?
Speaker 2: You had a count now, aunt, that's going to chang and you're gonna become an even bigger company. You have some more cunk kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all of them are pretty funny. Some of them are the ones we use, and some of the ones I gave to to to new girl. Doesn't matter, drops doesn't matter, It doesn't fucking matter, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I can't hear this.
Speaker 5: I need to get those for twitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way he freaks out its hilarious. I can't I'm watching them, but.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know how Vagina's work.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't hm. That one's one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you tried that. You try to put with Bobby. That was Bobby Nick right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, hey, Jake, he thinks that, he thinks what check this one out down?
Speaker 1: Wrote a sound.
Speaker 2: I'll mute her for a second there, so it doesn't get you in trouble, buddy, Okay, I think.
Speaker 1: That play that.
Speaker 2: There we go. I just I just hit the un mute. She's got to accept it. He's trying to help you there, buddy, damn. Yeah, don't worry so much. No, Jake, don't worry. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: You gotta meet your mic mute it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you gotta hit the unmute thing.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Well, sorry about that. I'm I'm I got copyright claiming for Jacob playing his uh Christmas song.
Speaker 5: Oh that's right, that's right. I forgot.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jacob got mad the other day. We had him on Tokay's Conspiracy Hour and he thought that it was a he thought it was a serious show at first.
Speaker 1: It's like what you've.
Speaker 2: Never seen Tokay, nothing ever serious on there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you want to by the way, uh uh uh just just just we're going competing with right now?
Speaker 1: Uh an Irish either is hus the Irish for Scottish. Uh.
Speaker 2: He's he's a drunk.
Speaker 1: So he's like he's like Uncle Jag. He's like a young Uncle Tag.
Speaker 2: He's just a drunk.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, Jake, do you know do you know what my favorite drop in here is? What this one?
Speaker 1: Fuck you? You're blocked? M Hey.
Speaker 5: What I need to get me some of those?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I should go and up the upload these into a zo file and put them on my uh on my website.
Speaker 5: If you'd like to have some of these.
Speaker 2: Kah, yeah, I might just do that.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, Jim, wasn't.
Speaker 2: Now I'm trying to quit. I just had some RB's. I was coming back from the shop and my my blood shugtar had gotten so low that I was I was planning on going and grabbing some Longhorn, and I was like, nop, nope, I'm stopping at RB's because it's quick.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jim, can we talk? Can we stop for tacos? The hell? What the hell? Jake?
Speaker 2: Hey Jake?
Speaker 1: Oh, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Hey, here's the thing. Can I borrow some money?
Speaker 1: But by the way, I heard, I heard Pacy on his first should made four.
Speaker 2: H damn good for him.
Speaker 5: She's a good guy.
Speaker 1: He made four hundred dollars just on his hard I'm put something in the bigger of the web force.
Speaker 2: Oh, another one.
Speaker 5: Who do you have to know? I mean, who do you have to blow? I mean, who do you have to know to get four hundred dollars around here?
Speaker 2: Well, well, right right now, they're currently trying to raise ten thousand for granny, so that so that he can have a sex with the trainny.
Speaker 9: Hooker Yeah, uh Latonia, Yeah, Latania.
Speaker 1: She's a hooker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't know. Latania is a hooker. Her her her wife, Andrea is her uh is her pimp?
Speaker 5: Dear god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, whenever she's it, whenever she's in the chat say it says he and I got a jet to go suck some dick. She's not lying. Oh my god, I can't believe you guys didn't know this about Latonia.
Speaker 1: Eve it. What's the matter, Jake, some this stupid old thing is keep playing one to freeze on me.
Speaker 2: It looks like it's got a white box up there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I was just fixing to say. It's a white box. But that's what she said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, h wait now what now what is he trying to put in there?
Speaker 1: Jake, my.
Speaker 2: You already have that in there now that's will.
Speaker 1: Buy me a coffee?
Speaker 2: Is not the same?
Speaker 1: No, cop is different?
Speaker 2: How many? How many of these freaking things do you have?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 1: Play? H what? What? What? What was that?
Speaker 2: What did I just hear?
Speaker 1: Huh? Cause you still have a Christmas tree up by the way, do you still have a Christmas tree?
Speaker 5: Yup, it's gonna be a year round tree.
Speaker 3: Hey all right, Hey Jim, if we're going to ensue, yeah, not a problem.
Speaker 1: Hello. Hey, so if if if I screw up, I'm about to call you to come fix it.
Speaker 2: Oh, ship, you're gonna turn into Granny.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't talk to doctor philon freaking forever.
Speaker 1: And he just happen to be busy. He's been busy channel the.
Speaker 2: Other night, Jake, you need to change your name now to Granny number two. No, no, Granny Junior.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh, will you be around later after movies with two K to help me with some stuff?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Maybe for just a little bit, because I'll be you know that show usually ends at about eight thirty and I'm usually in bed by nine. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Upload, I gotta upload two files today. I gotta I gotta wait for you because the because we screwed, I gotta upload both files. So what files to the first? I have to upload the I have to upload the audio from from the other stream.
Speaker 2: We did in this too, gotcha? Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Bye?
Speaker 5: Do you like eggs, green eggs and ham?
Speaker 1: I've never had green eggs and ham. They can get rid of your Christmas tree? Did the hell?
Speaker 2: I don't have a Christmas travel Christmas. I haven't done Christmas in like twenty years. Christmas? Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right? So good? Yes? Do you think we did on the show? How do we do? How did you think we did?
Speaker 2: I think you did? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so now I so so a lot of people that are going to ask, so what's the difference between so? So? Even most I can play a lot of the donations without having to deal with a without you won't you Here's the thing I wish dream Yard had a had a new had a feature where we could play do the web and web overlays and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know stream Yards old technology. It's you know, they haven't changed anything since twenty nineteen, so you know, hey, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: What's the difference between your wife, your girlfriend and a hooker?
Speaker 1: Well, you have to pay him when you don't have to pay Nope.
Speaker 5: The hooker looks at Youngos. Are you done yet? Your girlfriend looks at Youngos. You're done already and you're gonna paint the ceiling?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think I think Jake has has three hookers. Now, if I remember correctly, you you still you still got the wife, you still got the girlfriend, and you got three hookers now right?
Speaker 1: Uh, by the way, will guess Barkley's in chair?
Speaker 2: Oh there you go, a Sparkley.
Speaker 1: Did you see past on Local Rebel? Unfortunately? Did you? Uh? I got said to link because James Shan's.
Speaker 2: Sent me the link, Jackie Chan said, the.
Speaker 1: James Shan's uh one of our friends.
Speaker 2: Do you hear that? Jack Jackie Chan?
Speaker 1: No, you know you don't do one knows who I'm talking about. Yeah, the the Keywi, the Kiwi, the New Zealand guy. You know James shans On Low Call Rebel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know. Jackie Channa's No, he's in a lot of movies.
Speaker 1: Hey, all right, but by do you see the the one that it was Jackie chan and Will Smith's Kid, the next, the New Karate Kid, the remake of it the Karate Why would they do that?
Speaker 5: Friday night we went and seen the movie Avatar, Fire and Ash in three D.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 2: I heard it sucked? Is that right? O?
Speaker 5: It was actually a pretty good movie. Okay, there trying to Grab the Fish.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, spongeboll has got a new movie out that but burd King is the SpongeBob SpongeBob Midel.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, I had it, look and I was sick for two days.
Speaker 1: What about the breach?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I didn't try the Grinch.
Speaker 1: Uh. By the way, we might not be copyright Clay. A few seconds, you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jake's getting sick. He's got aids.
Speaker 1: He's got too. No, hey, guess what, just what it's time. It's time to kick the tires. And light the fire and what wrong with It's time put the pists on the fire and call the dogs on this one. We can talk backstage. We can talk backstage. I love you, guys, I guess, don't leave you, my guys,