Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Okay, looks like we're back. There was a a glitch with OBS. It knocked us off of two other platforms, which was it was kind of unfortunate because it was a kind of important that we were there. It was a we were getting into some deep stuff there, all right, So let's let's see if we can recover here. It's just gonna be in two part or now. It is what it is. We can't fix it. So I can't stop software from truck crashing when it does. I don't understand how OBS does that because all it I just have to start streaming on here. So you start that and everything else is growing through rumble. So I don't understand how the software on the computer itself is crashing. It doesn't seem like it makes a lot of sense to me, but it's whatever it is, what it is, right, So we went through that. Let's get into here. There's not a lot of people on right now. Although I got to wait for people to get notified again and let me go into youtubew or waiting and hit my history up. Maybe I can just do it or shave from my hair. I never watched that video. I was out there. I didn't watch that one either. Mm hmm, I don't need that one. Oh this is good, Yeah, we need it. Open that one up. And this one's interesting too, but you only have so much time in the day. Oh, this one's huge. Yeah, we need to do this one too. So it's gonna be kind of a loul with Rossman day. But that's good. That's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey everybody, how's it good?
Speaker 1: That one's that one?
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody? How's it?
Speaker 1: All right? So I talked about this a while back. This is and I actually talked about this DRM stuff that was Digital Rights Management when I was on with Stupieters. We're gonna shift the gears a little bit, but I think maybe starting here might be the best Hoover vacuum warranty policy. It's degrading scam. There's a lot he says here. It's thirty four minutes long, though, god damn it. Well, all right, how about this. If you're on my Patreon, it's there and it's not You don't have to pay thing to be to see this and that I read from this already, so you guys can find it and there you go. All right. The link for my Patreon is in the description. You can be a you can subscribe as a free member, but if you want to support the show, it'd be very appreciated, and the link is right here. I'll show you. So we're at let's see, let's refresh this there we had note, we're still at five seventy somethings. I think seventy nine people, which is pretty nice. And this one is really interesting because this guy's an actual child predator. You want to talk about that later. And looks like we got some people coming back on. So that's good enough for me. This is the Christos cast now on Twitter. I say, and grab this too and open it back up. Okay, cool, all right, so this this time it worked. We got kicked off there for a second. Awesome boiling frog. Glad to see you back. Thanks for putting up with that. You'llbs just crashed on me, so I don't know what that was all about. But and you know what, I should start opening this up and brave because it works better than brave. I should probably do all my hope broadcast and brave now and just move all my tabs in my in my uh. I forgot how you can import all your passwords. I don't remember how to do that. If anybody else knows how to do it, tell me. I'm I'm humble enough to listen. Okay, we are not discombobulated. I'm just waiting for something real quick. All right. So we have that one, which is really interesting. Amazons are concerts and wanting books. I think we're gonna start with this one. And that's do you know who that is? Tino's cast name BlackBerry? Mm hmmm. He's got up one called mister Clinton or something like that. All right, let's just wait for one second, make sure I got numbers up here. We got some numbers, all right, good, good, good. Sorry about the break it have. It affected YouTube and it affected FTJ, and it affected one I don't care about. But that just only put us on rumble. So I figured we'll just carry on with everybody now, not exclude anyone, and just make it a two partter. So here we go. This is continuation we were talking about before. I was getting to stuff towards the end of the other one, and then it crapped out on us. But it's okay, we can we can move on from here. Let's listen to this crap about digital rights Management. Now, let's see if I still have my notes from when I was almost yes, DRM digital Rights Management. If what you buy you need to be connected to the dark cloud to access, then the thing you buy can be taken away or altered at any time Digital Rights Management. Amazon Kindle authors books and book covers and can remove books from your Kindle library or change them. They can add and remove things. They can alter history that way, because history is written right. History is written down. They don't like something that you discovered through your own investigation, they can make it go Away's it go on?
Speaker 2: Harp, You have a lovely day. Welcome to today's episode of How You're Getting After. I'm your host, Lewis ROSSM. I'm actually the co host, a real host of the show. Is excuse me, well, I guess I'm the host of the show. Now. For any of you who have been living under a rock for the past sixteen or twenty years, the Amazon Kindle is an ebook reader. You've been able to buy electronic books online as early as the late nineties. The problem here is that these books sucked to look at because you were looking at them on a computer monitor which has this backlight on it. So if you were a book officionado, you're going to want to read it. Paper book that's not fatiguing. Sony came out with this eReader around two thousand and four, and then Amazon came out with the Kindle, and then Barnes and Nobook came out with the Nook. These were devices that used this weird e ink thing TLDR. When you're looking at the screen, it looks like paper, or at least way closer to paper than looking at a bright laptop screen, your PDA or your phone, and this device became very popular. The Kindle became very popular because it had a Internet connection. Back then, this is cutting edge technology. Here you had an EVDO connection and with newer versions you even got up to three G which meant that you could buy a book on Amazon and then you can have it directly downloaded to your Kindle, or if you wanted to, you could download a copy of the file that represented the book, and then you take that file and you copy it over to your device and you can read the book. This also meant that you owned the file, so you bought the book, and now you have a copy of that book that nobody else can change because that file does not need require that you connect to the Internet in order to use it. It also meant that you could take that file and be able to utilize it on many different devices that are not a Kindle, which a lot of people valued, and that's a feature that was recently taken away. This is from wiki do rosmangroup dot com where we document all of this. You'll own nothing and be happy bullshit and take contributions from the community, and that includes you. This is a notice that showed up. Starting February twenty six, twenty twenty five, the download and transfer via USB option will no longer be available. You can still send Kindle books to your Wi Fi enable devices by selecting deliver or remove from device option. And there are many reasons that this is a horribly anti ownership thing, not just anti ownership, but really kind of freaky on the book front. The first one, you can.
Speaker 1: Add PDFs to your Kindle on your phone or on your computer. You can add PDFs there, but it's not like you can if you bought up a Kindle book, you can only read it on a Kindle reader. So if Kendall decides to do something with that copy of your book, that you bought. You can't stop them from doing that.
Speaker 2: To this is that if you bought books and you downloaded them and you didn't back up your copy, or you downloaded a book and you figured I'll be able to grab that later, No, you can't. If you have an older version. You're not connecting this thing with v DO or three G in many areas of the world in twenty twenty five, you need to be able to.
Speaker 1: Fit like BlackBerry, push puns on it and you see that wow.
Speaker 2: Physically connect to the device in order to be able to download your book. More importantly, new books that you purchase are not going to work because you cannot download the file in the old format. The old file had DRM, but it was kind of like DVD DRM, which is CSS, which is scrambled by virtually anything. The new file format uses much more restrictive DRM, and that's DRM. That makes it virtually impossible for people to be able to convert it to a format that works everywhere, and more importantly makes it almost impossible because you can't download a file anymore. If you have a poppy that you.
Speaker 1: Own, which if you are an author, the last thing you want is your book to be leaked on the internet so that anybody can get it for nothing. So the kindle thing is helpful in that regard, because the last thing you want to do is like trust somebody and send them an electronic PDF of you know, electronic copy of your book, especially with somebody like who is an author who is maybe attempting to get on a show or something like that. Oh yeah, I can send you that, now, I send them. I actually paid for the kindle version for people and sent them that with a redemption code so that it would be protected from them leaking it on the internet. Because these bigger names of these content creators, they would do that to people just to put them in obscurity. Not only do they never mention their names and steal from their show anyway to make shows of their own where they they've taken the time and you put into learning a topic, and they presented themselves with a couple little bullet points of their own. Maybe sometimes not, they will do that to people. I have seen it happen to others that they would leak their information while they're stealing from them as well. So that's what you got to be very careful of. So if you want to play the reindeer games and just get on their shows for the exposure factor so that their audience now knows about you too. You don't want to play that game if you're an author and trust them with a copy that they could just release on the internet, even if somebody else in the in the network or the or the process it gets from you send it to their whoever their gatekeeper you know, secretary or or you know, producer, and then they send it to somebody else and then somebody else puts it up on the internet for everybody you know, one way the chain of custody there, you don't want to trust any of the people involved. And that's just common even for anybody like you should just not do that as an author, because then your intellectual property that you put all the time and effort in write in that book, you're not gonna get anything for a daying mar Becaus, nobody's gonna buy it.
Speaker 2: People are going to go off and say, what are you poor? You're still using a device from over ten years ago, if it still works, why not? Why not, asshole? I have my HD home Run. I bought this thing before I could legally buy cigarettes. It still works. Why would I stop using it if it still works for all the what do you poor people out there? I'm not poor, and one of the reasons I'm not poor and in debt is because I don't buy new shit when what I have already works. And hypothetically speaking, let's say I was poor. So what tons of people are poor and they don't want to buy new shit for no good reason. I'm not saying that technology cannot move forward because there exists poor people in the world. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is you have made a decisi to remove the download button. That helps nobody but maybe rights holders and yourself. This has not help the end user. You're not moving technology forward in any serious way because if people wanted to use the new file format, they would simply connect to the surfer and do so. It takes virtually no bandwidth to allow people to do this, and in fact, it takes less bandwidth because if I download the file, I'm not going to be loading that book from you over and over and over again across different devices. I can simply transfer it to it. Next up is the ability to have books be edited over time. Now you may think this is a paranoid. This is some sort of anti woe conspiracy theory. Go back through my channel three thousand plus videos. I do not get on the anti woke bandwagon. I don't get on the woke bag. I've just like it's not my thing. That being said, when you take a look at what they're doing here with books, this is concerning to me, not just as somebody that cares about ownership and the rights of ownership. It's just kind of fucking weird. You have books that were removed from people's catalogs. You had they had nineteen eighty.
Speaker 1: Four, removed from people's catalogs. You bought it, it was in your kindle, and now it's not, and now it's not.
Speaker 2: And that got removed from the catalog. To Amazon's credit, they did refund everybody. Afterwards, they said it was some sort of publishing mistake. Iron of all the books you could have removed from people's library in nineteen eighty four, really you don't recognize the irony there. But there are other books that stayed in people's libraries that got changed considerably. This is from an author, mister dol And you could see over here there's an entire list of all these edits made two thousand and one, ladies and gentlemen, twenty twenty two, folks, fearful ugliness to ugliness. Shut up, you old hag, Shut up, you old crow. Missus Twit may have been ugly, and she may have been beastly, but she was not stupid. Missus Twitt may have been beastly, but she was not stupid. I'll be honest. Both of these sound like they could have come from Trump's Twitter. I don't even understand what the point is of having the energy of that ugly old cow, hastily old screw fatty folds of his flabby neck, folds of his neck. So here, like you know, they made fun of men in addition to making fun of women over there. He used to be fat. Now he then is a straw removed. How healthy she looks much better than before? How healthy she looks? He was enormously fat.
Speaker 1: I did they have to say much better than before because it's comparison? Is this all for the somebody's feelings? You're reading a goddamn story. He was enormously fat, He was enormous. He was a kind of pot belly dwarf. He was pot bellied but you can't say, dwarf, this is this is how little it's what little it takes for them to start editing a book. The fumes of applesiter hang around him like poisonous gases. The smell of applesiter hangs around him like poisonous fumes. Why is that even necessary to change?
Speaker 2: But wow, it's it's a lot of sanitizing of the work. And you may think, well, the author wants this, right, He did not want this. This is literally the exact opposite of what he wanted, and if you read content from his biographer, becomes obvious. When it came to children's books, Dennison said that Doll didn't care what adults thought as long as his target readers were happy. I don't give a Okay, I'll be honest with you. I don't know what this word is, like I should know what that word is as a curse, but I really don't.
Speaker 1: Who does that starts the VMS of it?
Speaker 2: Anyway, I don't give a I'm assuming f what grown ups think. Was a characteristic statement, Dennison said, and almost certain that he would have recognized that alterations to his novels prompted by the political climate were driven by adults rather than children, and this always inspired derision, if not contempt and doll He never, for example, had any truck with Libertaians who criticized his books as too frightening, lacking moral role models, negative in their portrayal of women, etc. He continues, dhal Wroad stories intended to kindle in children a lifelong love of reading and to remind them of the childhood wonderlands of magic and enchantment, aims in which he succeeded triumphantly. Adult anxiety is about political niceties didn't register in his outlook. Bes said, although Dahal could be unabashed in offending adults, he took pains to never alienate or make unhappy his child readers. So he cared what children thought of his books. He didn't give a shit what adults thought of his books. He's dead. He died in nineteen ninety, and you're editing his books now. If a publisher says in twenty twenty five, this is not my cup of tea, I don't want to publish this. I don't feel comfortable publishing it. There can be a cultural argument this way or the other about whether or not that should be published. I would personally live on the side of who gives a shit but whatever. I could understand the argument going back and forth. You don't get to take back what was already written. That's not a thing, that should never be a thing. Can't go into my house, take a book that's here and fucking erase shit and then put it back. I would be allowed to shoot you under Castle doction if you came into my house and, after breaking into my house start modifying my personal property, go through my library and start erasing lines in book and replacing them, I'm allowed to blow you out of my house. But you're allowed to do this because of some bullshit on page twenty five of the terms of service. No imagine reading a review of a book that was based on how the book was written in twenty twenty eight, and then the book being entirely edited by twenty thirty three. Not only are you living in a time where you have different things that are considered acceptable, but you're also reading a review for a book that the author of the review is now going to look like an idiot for because the book is written differently. If the author quoted every single individual line and included it that's one thing, but there are lots of people that create book reviews where they discuss particular concepts without actually quoting every single instance from the book. There are so many reasons that this is fucked up beyond the basics that you're looking at, where it's just have to connect to the cloud or have to connect to the internet to use the service, that have to do with the fundamental underpinnings of what it means to own a book. At some point, and I realize that the founders are likely very disappointed that we even got to this point. There has to be something added to the Bill of Rights about ownership, because at this point in time, Amazon has done absolutely nothing illegal. They are abiding by their own terms of service and their own end user license agreements, and everybody is just clicking agree, Agree, agree to their digital grave. And I don't blame the people that are clicking agree, because you want to participate in society, you want to participate in technological advancements, and we have.
Speaker 1: A deeper meaning here. There's a deeper concept that we had here because this is exactly how they're going to get us to comply, and have been getting people already to comply to digital ID. You don't want to be locked out, Well, you sure so don't want to be locked in either, to.
Speaker 2: The point where if you want to take part in modern day society, you are taking part in all this extra fucked up bullshit. When people buy a Tesla, they laugh, you bought a computer for a car.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then the people that laughed at it don't realize that their General Motors car since twenty sixteen was collecting your driving data and using the computers in the car to transmit that to insurance companies.
Speaker 1: That's messed up.
Speaker 2: If you want to opt into modern day society, you are opting into a culture that has no respect for ownership, to the point where you may not even be aware of how many items that you paid for, subscriptions you paid for. Is something has been changed in a real way and been obfuscated from you. I don't know how you change this. I don't see how a law even changes this. I've been trying to do that with right to repair for eleven years now, and the complete lack of progress in so many areas has demonstrated the difficulty of taking that approach. It's difficult to legislate. Do not be an asshole. Even if you actually do succeed in getting the law passed, there's usually some sort of way around it. It has to be something cultural. It has to be something where it is so disgusting, where it is literally the person who removes that button from the website feels the same way that they would if they use the N word or something. I mean, I'm being extreme here, do you get there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But people are starting to on the flip side of that coin. They're trying to normalize pedophilia. And I don't know if you know what's going on over in Israel, but they've basically given themselves the right to do that. It's it's no longer, it's no longer a taboo. Not only do they are they a haven and a safe haven for pedophiles as provided you're Jewish, but they're also making it so's it's it's no longer a crime. They're they're legalizing it. This is insane. That's how they want to live. Do you not think that they're predatorial to their own people? Then? Do you not see how well it follows their talmud? So that's that's the justification, that it follows their talmud. The Talmud is written by a bunch of sick people. But that's the cult. The cult has been that way since five thousand years ago in regard to how they prey upon the youth. This is all in Frankism too, This is all in Zionism, because that's what Frankism is point.
Speaker 2: It has to be something culturally ingrained to where when you are about to do this type of anti ownership shit, everybody just walks out because nobody wants to be a part of it, to the point where you literally can't even hire a programmer to do it. If it takes a decade to get a law passed in an industry where once that law has passed, everything still remains the same because the manufacturer uses some loophole to get around it. How do you create laws for something that is so much more difficult. California has a law that says if you are advertising in digital good as a purchase, but you have the ability to revoke that, then you need to advertise that to the customer. You have to change your advertising. But it actually hasn't changed much. As I was talking about with a textbook company, they have a California disclosure notice at the bottom, so they're still calling what they're offering a purchase or buying. But then there's a California disclosure notice that most people may not even scroll to to click in order to read. And above all, just because you're disclosing that you're fucking the customer does not stop the fact that they're fucking the customer. It doesn't change the way that the underlying software or hardware works. There's a law of the California Pass that on a fundamental level I agree with. The Only problem with it is that it's not being enforced. This is AB twenty four to twenty six. It says the following. It shall be unlawful for a seller of a digital good to advertise or offer for sale a digital good to a purchaser with the terms by purchase or any other term which a reasonable person would understand to confer an unrestricted ownership interest in the digital good or alongside an option for a time limited rental, unless one of the following occurs, and the TLDR is this is that you've got to let them know that lifetime don't mean lifetime the way you're advertising it. This is something that on a core level, I think is a good thing. However, when you look at how it's worked in practice, because nobody's actually enforcing this, you get this. Let's take vital source textbooks. If I search for a Calculus textbook, I'll click on the first one that shows up. It says I can get a one hundred and eighty day license for sixty two ninety nine or I can get a lifetime license for one hundred nine dollars and ninety nine cents. This leads me to believe that when.
Speaker 1: I how expensive is the is the hard copy book? Then if a freaking digital what one hundred and nine dollars? Still?
Speaker 2: What the hell pay for that lifetime license? I got access to this thing forever. However, the only way to figure out what lifetime actually means here is to scroll all the way down to this is a digital license under the return policy and then click details. And then when you click details you get this California Disclosure support page over here. You are licensing a digital product for a set duration. Durations are set forth in the product description, with lifetime typically meaning five years of online access and permanent download to a supported device. Lifetime is not five years, typically five years, which means they can make lifetime mean one day if they wanted to. Secondly, permanent download is misleading because it says two way supported device. They are not giving you a PDF file. They are not giving you et pub file with no DRM. They are providing you with something that will work as a download, but only as long as the device is supported by them, which again can mean typically five years. But because of the way this is written, anywhere as short as a day. The only way that you would be able to find this is to randomly click around different things in the product page. Because it does not say over here notice lifetime means five years or less. It says US return policy, which technically is correct because they are returning the product that you purchased from your device back to theirs after five years, and it says this is a digital license details, rather than having something that says how long is a digital license? I believe that they are in violation of this law as it has been written. However, this law, like many others for consumer protection, is not enforced by anybody, and above all, it doesn't fix the fundamental problem that you have created books that are subscriptions. All this law does is say that you have to be.
Speaker 1: Honest with you will own nothing and be happy kids.
Speaker 2: Advertising to your lack of own ownership with what you buy. But it doesn't fix the underlying problem that as a culture we consider this to be okay. There has to be some sort of cultural change, and I'll be honest with you, I'm surprised that Amazon didn't already do it. My biggest surprise with this is that Amazon even allowed you to download ebooks at all. When you take a look online and just how miserable it is to actually try to use their e reader. There are books that I bought, and everybody's going to make fun of me for my choice and books. Blah blah blah. I get it. Laugh at Lewis, He's an idiot. There's a book that I bought a while back that I lost access to. So let's take a look at Amazon. I'll be honest with you, I'm surprised that this is even a thing that you'd be able to download and use books. I have had such a horrible experience with this that I figured they took that away a long time ago. So I decided a few years back to try some of these programming books. It was kind of like a crossword puzzle for me. I bought a bunch of them. Some of them were good, some of them weren't. I really enjoyed the See Programming Language book. I see this as a crossword puzzle for myself. I'm never going to be a real programmer, but it's just kind of fun to have a crossword puzzle. Now, if I try to open my C Programming Language book by clicking on it, I can click read now, and I can read it in my web browser on Linux. Now, take a look at this one head first Programming and Learn as guide to using Python. Again, not the best book in the world, but whatever. If I go to read this book, and let's say this option of download and transfer via USB doesn't exist. When I click to deliver, it says you do not have any compatible devices, register for this content by a Kindle or get the free Kindle Reading app. So if I go to get the free Kindle Reading app over here, I click it, I scroll download for PC and Mac, I click this and it gives me an ex file, which is useless for me in Linux. I click read Books with Kindle for Web, I click it, I click on the book. We're sorry, Kindl can't open this book. If I use the download button for this, I go more actions download and transfer via USB. It says I do not have any compatible devices register for this content. So whether I use the deliver button or this, I still get nothing. So I paid for the book. It used to work when I would view this in a web browser, I had the ability to do.
Speaker 1: This is another Linux compatibility issue as well that he's bringing up another reason, another reason, another thing to consider when trying to move away from Microsoft's operating systems.
Speaker 2: That I forget exactly what program I was using, but it's no longer available. I spent hours trying to figure out how to get this book again for the fuck of it, just to see if it was even possible to view this particular thing in Linux. And here's the fun part. By Google for this book. The third result on Google is a PDF from the Swissbay dot ch. It's a perfectly readable PDF that works in any device with no DRM and when you go to the homepage of the site.
Speaker 1: Kat the Swiss Bay is like the Fire Bay.
Speaker 2: I'm convinced that if large tech giants and large media publishers had their way, that we would not have even had libraries back several hundred years ago. If we lived in a fantasy world of no piracy, which thank god, it's a fantasy world, rather than we'll imagine what it would be like with different forms of media you stream on Netflix, there could be a show that you can't buy, and because you cannot buy a physical copy of that show, once Netflix stops hosting that show, whether it is because sensors decide to remove it or they just go out of business, that show is now gone. The hundreds of millions of people that may have watched that show, all the societal discussion that may have happened as a result of that show is gone. Because there's no copy of it. Future generations will not be able to see it. I won't be able to show it to my kid.
Speaker 1: It's instant. This is a bigger issue about how resets have occur and how knowledge is lost, and how after a generation or two people even forget what this like. There could be a time, maybe there was already once where something that looked like this lost its use and no one knew what they were, even for the batteries died in them. They were just a black scrying mirror. There was no infrastructure for them to be useful anymore, because that adult to tear created the people who knew how to what these were had all died off. And then over time, when things become more primitive, things like this who that don't really seem to have a purpose become discarded, and that whole era of mankind where everybody was so dependent on these and used them constantly, fell away into into the into the nothingness, only to be once again. Why is this? Why is this playing something rediscovered through the same process of evolution of uh, you know, technology, And so it goes over and over and over again, right, the same thing with knowledge? Where were we? How do we get here? What mistakes have we made in the past? How do we fix them? All gone? So that you can make those same mistakes again? You can be fooled by the same people again, running the same scams again. All it takes is a generation.
Speaker 2: The e book are very likely going to be the same way used to be able to buy a lot of physical media. Computers stop coming with optical drives because people started using streaming service.
Speaker 1: Everybody in the world who is onto somebody's diabolical ways and nature are no longer present, the only people that left are those who can be deceived. Kind of paints a picture of where they're headed right as.
Speaker 2: Much more often and DVD's and Blu rays and everything else were considered old technology, paper books are something that for some publishers or some authors could go out of fashion. The same way that there are certain television shows that have been streamed that outside of piracy, I cannot buy a copy of that I can keep. There are books that may someday only be available in these eReader formats. That means that I can't download a copy of it. We're taking that book as it is and publishing it for everybody to see would be piracy. So in a world with no piracy, the only way that I would be able to be sure that the book that I got has not changed would be to handwrite or hand type out the book from scratch after I purchased it. For every book that I buy, which really brings us back to the way things were over one hundred years ago. If I wanted to back up my book, because back then, if I wanted to make sure that my book was backed up, I would have to physically sit there at a typewriter and write out every letter. The only difference between now and one hundred years ago is one hundred years ago you had to worry about a fire or a flood or somebody coming into your house and stealing your property. Here, you have to worry about the publisher being the person who is stealing your property. Unlike the idea that I could buy a book in two thousand and five and then when I go to read it in two thousand and seven, it's a different book. This happens. How many people here have bought a book because they thought it soundsed cool and then not had time to read it for one or two years. Can you imagine if you bought the book based on what people were saying at the time, and now the content has been changed so you don't even remember what it was that was lost. This is insane. Piracy must exist at this point so that you can at least have a way to archive what used to exist. And above all, frankly, piracy needs to exist as an alternative to this. You're supposed to give me a better experience when I pay you than when I don't pay you, And the reality of the situation nowadays is that you get a better experience by not paying than you do. By paying, I don't buy ebooks anymore. I bought the book. I tried to open the book on my Linux computer, and the book said no. The book is not allowed to say no. The book fucking loads, it renders. It is text. I do not need to use a specific operating to you text. You don't have to have your book in this proprietary bullshit ask format that requires that I use your supported operating system to view it. You give me an e pup file, You can give me a PDF. There are many different formats that you could give me that would work on any computer made in the past thirty years. You've made a calculated, conscious decision to make things difficult by not doing that. I don't respect it. I'm not going to play your game. What I do is I would more than happily pirate the book and I buy a paper copy. I want the ability to read the book immediately. I want the ability to read it on a device of my choosing. I want the ability to use it on my home devices. But there's no way in hell I'm going to go through all these hoops and artificial limitations to do so. I'll buy the books if the author gets compensated. The author should be compensated for the book. I want them to get paid for making a good work. But I am not jumping through your hoops and bullshit if I've already paid you, And I sincerely hope that the people watching this decide to do the same thing. Buy the book, do the moral and right thing by the author, and pay for their content, and say fuck you in every which other way to Amazon, in every single other provider in streaming service that goes out of their way to make it difficult for you to be able to use what you bought and paid for. You think you can edit books after the sale?
Speaker 1: Eh? Eh, eh, what's that?
Speaker 2: What's that? Baba? Words can't express how fucked up that is. You can say, I no longer want to make.
Speaker 1: It so people who thought people push back on this. When I first brought it up, they said, no, that's not a real thing. There's no way they might remove books. They might, they might ban books, but there's no way that it would change when I just leave it there. Oh yeah, you sure about that. I'm sure you have Kindle books in your library right now that they probably have done that too.
Speaker 2: For sale. You could say that I don't want to publish books like this into the future. Fine, there's a cultural war argument to be had there, Go have your cultural war argument there. You can't edit what already was written and what already exists. You can't do that. I guess it's somewhere in fucking page nine eighty seven of yours sick fucked up ass terms of service, but just sick yeah service.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like that Human Centipede is a episode of South Park. Yeahs terms of service that you just click through.
Speaker 2: I live in that world. I don't. There has to be some certicultural change, and that's what I'm hoping to create with this new wiki project that I'm working on. This is what I'm trying to do with this new website wiki do rosmangroup dot com. I literally just quit my job to work on this as a more full time project. We have all of these people coming together to write up every single instance of this type of thing happen when we talk about Netflix and streaming quality. Somebody wrote an article on this particular issue that look like this, and the community turned it into this. There are a lot of pages on this website that need considerably more work done. And this is work that's happening and being done by people like you. When you click on articles in need of work, you'll see a bunch of different articles that need work. And we're adding to the discussion pages on these articles to discuss what it is that makes this article fall short. And I'm also trying to get as many people as possible to turn the issues I've talked about on this channel, as well as many other issues I'm not aware of into articles as well. We've got lots of work that people have been doing, as you can see over the last month. I mean, one dude cost us as eleven hundred changes, Waldough shout out eight hundred fifty seven changes, Mingi three hundred and ninety four, Shingo three twenty seven, Keith one twenty four. Although this is really a written missrepresentation because he's offered so much help in the form of organizational fixes that are not really immediately obvious on a board emmanual Jack Browser extent also educates them on the specific on the overall broad thin zero one in alpha is so much work at us to get done on that stuff. Please, I hope you learned something.
Speaker 1: I cool. Yeah, all right, that one was done. We get a little bit of that. Let me see if I can get to the part of where she says.
Speaker 2: It set me over the edge. Just to be clear, if you read any of my emails, I am polite, I am courteous, I am kind. Hello, Lewis, the hoe just went in the back order status. Let's get you in a union replacement. Please follow replacement instruction below. Unplug the unit from electrical outlets, cut the cord up next to the unit, Peel the data label off the unit to apply to a piece of paper. Attach two pictures to this email for our review, a picture of the label attached to the paper, and a picture showing the cord cut off the unit. So after making YouTube videos, after taking a picture of this thing three f ing times, now after taking pictures of the screw holes in your unit, which, by the way, you should know what screw holes are in your fing unit because you asked me for its serial number and its model number. Why would you ask for the serial and the model if that has no say on what this unit is. But anyway, here, let me just show you something. So we're gonna take the tanks off of this piece of shit, and uh, right here, so I don't drive one or everywhere. Okay, So this is the unit over here. I've got some pretty sharp nails and like, I'm gonna try and get this label off like a scrape a scrape?
Speaker 1: Why would you?
Speaker 2: And it's not coming off. This is a label that is going to take me for like five minutes to.
Speaker 1: Get off, and they want you to cut a cord.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: At this point, it's very very obvious what's going on? Why would you need the label for me three times when it's already been broughted to you. Why would you need pictures of all the screwholes thing? If you had literally every single piece of information you needed. You have the serial number, you of the model number, You have everything over here that you should need to know the exact piece that I need, and you already saw that, but you're just gonna keep asking for it, even though that shows up in the videos. So here's what happens over here. Let's see if I want to get this piece of shit label off here, I have some pretty sharp nails and I'm gonna pick it this thing over and over again, and it doesn't want to come off. It's probably gonna take me two or four minutes to get that off. And it's also again, I have to cut up the chord. After cutting up the chord and destroying the rest of this thing, I then have to send you video evidence that I destroyed this product so that I can get this fucking handle that you don't even sell on your website. This thing is like five dollars. It's very obvious what Hoover is doing here. They're going out of their way to make it as difficult to possible to get warranty service. They don't respond to your claim unless you follow up on it. They will ask for information three times you have already submitted. They will ask for more information and pictures of everything, even though they have all the serial number and model number information, understand exactly what it is you own. Then when you're finally done demonstrating all this shit, they're going to ask you to fucking cut up your unit and send them proof that you cut up your unit and ripped off the data label.
Speaker 1: God now, as we'll send a pinky with it like the freaking yakuza.
Speaker 2: Ohs, why you're even fucking asking me to do that? Just so that you know you could prevent a scammer from getting a free nozzle out of you, Like I wanted this trigger. That's all I wanted? Is this thing you on? You fox? You seriously think that I am going through all of this trouble to scam you out of this five dollars part. Who the fuck on planet Earth buys a carpet cleaner for one hundred dollars from Walmart? Goes out of their way to submit a warranty claim once asked for proof, goes out of their way to manufacture an artificial defect that they can show you and then fix later so that they could sneakly get a second nozzle from you. It's either a you are going out of your way to try and create a policy to prevent the one person on planet Earth. I mean, I'm not even gonna say that the zero people that exist on planet Earth that are going to scam you in this way, or you are going out of your way to make it as difficult as humanly possible to get a warranty done because you know that people are going to forget about it. Normal people have busy lives, They work fifty hours a week. They barely have five hundred dollars in their savings, They have family, they have responsibilities, and.
Speaker 1: Sometimes which does suck you work to your death. Basically, fifty hours is a lot. I used to do more, but I was doing it for my business, and yeah, it took a lot of time away. Yeah I was always doing something, but I could be around my family when I was doing most of it, So it was okay, you know, but being away from the house, being separated from your from your children, and your your your loved one. If you have a loved one, if she if she's still nice to you, then you you don't have You don't have a really good life in the first place. And then you only have five hundred dollars left in the bank at any given time. That only takes one little mess up with your vehicle to completely wipe you out. That's sad, that's not really, That's not how any of us should be living. But that's this is your world on juice.
Speaker 2: They want to have a life, So if you keep placing these little obstacles in place, they go in and forget about it. Very similar to companies like La Fitness or ABC Fitness. ABC Fitness that requires that I certified mail you a letter if I want to cancel my membership, even though I can sign up on your website, and.
Speaker 1: They maybe said they got an extra month out of me. They tried to, but I canceled the I I made my bank cancel access to my gym. Some mimind you. I was at this gym for like five years, maybe longer. I worked for them in the capacity of a personal trainer. And then I gotta the incarcerated hernia on their leg press and I had to get an emergency surgery that very night that I happened. It was on Thanksgiving night two years ago something like that. And you're you can barely walk, you can't squeeze your your abdomen to p after afterward, you have to just wait, right and it takes about a month or so before you start to be you know, okay, so so, but you don't want to be You want to be cautious still, and you sure a sell if you're working as a personal trender. You don't want to be having to demonstrate on an equipment with weights on it right out of the gate after being you know, being given seven different belly buttons because the way they do the surgery, you have all these little holes on you that they glued to shut. It's it's a little bit right. So in the time that that was recovering, they told me that, and they kept on the whole time. I'm like, you do realize I just had a surgery. They kept on sending me in my in my text messages, these these people to call these these like stupid cold call things like somebody would would sign up for membership and they're like, yes, uh, contact this person for an appointment and then give us the schedule of what your appointments are. Like, did I not just tell you this that I got into that I got you guys have cameras in there. You know that I happened at your place. You know that I just had a surgery. You understand that I'm that I'm recovering from from the operation, and that it's a it's a hernia specifically from weightlifting, from doing a leg press, and you're asking me to continue to have personal training clients. I told you so many times already. You got to give it time. And they said, okay, well, we've just said when I when I got back and I started doing it again, like we've decided that we've we're terminating our contract with you. So, first of all, they didn't pay me hourly. This wasn't This wasn't a gig like that. I was ten ninety nine. If I didn't have a client, I didn't. I wasn't getting paid by them. It wasn't really any type of job. They weren't losing money by not having me there, right, And I had already told them I had another I was already I had my own business. They knew this ahead of time, and they tried to they acknowledged, but didn't really, so they tried to do things when I was like, well, I told you ahead of time that I'm going to do this around my schedule as an additional This isn't my full my full time gig. And they terminated my contract because I was injured. So after, you know, thinking about it for a while, I was like, you know what, fuck this place I'm getting on my contract. You're like, yeah, well, you know you you still have to pay another month and you need you have to give us thirty days notice, like excuse me, so that you can run in another cycle and take another thirty five dollars away from me. Because now it's now that my membership isn't free anymore because I'm no longer a personal trainer with you. I'm like, what is wrong with the people? So I made my bank stop payment on anything that came from them again to say fuck you to them, and I handed in my fob. I'm like, oh yeah, here's my fob. I'm not coming back. Watch the pieces of shit right? The hell's who makes these? Oh? Was in the contract? Fuck your contract. You can't continue to charge somebody for a service I'm not providing. And if I hand in the key, you're not providing the service anymore because I'm not. I don't have access anymore minutes.
Speaker 2: You know that if I have to drive to the post office, and you know that if I have to wait in line fifteen minutes, that I'm gonna put it off and I'm just gonna keep paying for it. When companies opt you in a forced arbitration by default, but ask you to send them a written notice written in the fucking telomeres of your DNA to opt out of the forced arbitration, they know you're probably not gonna do that. Many companies nowaday do this shit where they place as many barriers as humanly possible between you and getting what you have the right to. They offered it to you a warranty. I didn't ask them to do that. They decided to put that in their manual. They decided to advertise that. If you are going to advertise that, I'm gonna hold you to it. Anybody that's had a broken AT and that's purchased it for me, you know how type of warranty service that I offer. If I don't, if I have a spare part, I'll send you the spare part. If I don't have a spare part, Patrick will say, what do you want to do? I'm like, just fucking send them another one, just like ask them to send the old thing back. And when you treat people like human beings, you'll notice that for the most part, they actually send you the old shit back on the honor system. Anyway, This was my response over here because I just absolutely lost my shit. Thank you very much for the reply. I'm gonna be very careful to say Hoover rather than you. I used to work customer service, and I remember how aggravating.
Speaker 1: And by the way, you know who else try to do that. Spectrum. Spectrum is the same exact thing. Look, we're charging you for the additional mon I'm like, no, I turned in my my equipment. Yeah, but you're blah blah blah blah. It's like, no, you don't understand. I've already they said, bring it to UPS store. The day that they I made the decision that I'm no longer going to take have Spectrum, and I got the alo fib I brought it that same day to the UPS store. I took everything out of here because I was tired of Spectrum and I was happy to see it go. And when I told them that, I you know I did that, and like so they're like, yeah, no, you still have another payment. Like I'm not paying you guys another seventy eight dollars and right now they have me in collections trying to get it from me. Like the fucking fuck you people, Fuck you people. You don't just get to decide you're gonna you're gonna squeeze another month out of me. Fuck you.
Speaker 2: Frustrating. It was to be held accountable by customers, would screaming if it's when I didn't do anything wrong. Here's how it summarize my interaction with Hoover. I sent a picture and.
Speaker 1: They're such assholes that they still send me these stupid offers, and they're claiming that they have five when they're a cable company, they don't. They're going to piggyback off the same system infrastructure and say that they have its full fiber and it's bullshit and they have shitty service, and this is how they treat people. But they're still sending me things saying, ah, forty dollars a month, fuck.
Speaker 2: You it all label along without a video of what's wrong. After Hoover requested more detail, I said, you guys didn other video opening the unit. Hoover asked me for the same label again, so I send it again. Now Hoover wants me to take a third video, not for purposes of repair, but soul is that you can watch me cut into pieces what I already own, a completely unnecessary task that I must videotape myself doing and send to you as if I am a prisoner under house arrest and have to prove my whereabouts and location rather than a pain fucking customer. While I think you have all the intention of the world of helping me, I don't feel confident that management or executive leadership but your company is acting in good faith or they provide you the tools to do so. I bet you're a great person. Simply found the policy to put in front of you. I hold nothing against you. I did this from Odel supporting goods and lows, and it sucked. It's obvious that this is no longer about processing my warranty. This is about having customers jump through as many hoops as possible in the hopes that they'll give up and go away. The way I see it, two things can be the case. A this is a stall tact that can make it difficult for people to file warranty claims in the hope that customers with rightful warranty claims give up and go away. Me this is Wover's way of preventing fraud. In the following hypothetical scenario, someone goes out of the way to contact you, files an RMA for a replacement hand piece and a ninety nine dollars carpet cleaner. They follow up on their ticket several times, producing numerous videos in the issue. Prior to sending you videos of what's going on inside the unit, this individual artificially creates a temporary defect in the trigger mechanism they believe they can undo later, all to trick you into sending them a new hand piece so that they now have two pieces for this carpet cleaner instead of one. Number two is not a plausible scenario. Even the stupidest and most desperate criminal in the United States has better ways to spend their time for return on an investment than whatever scams policy is designed to stop. Based on years of interfacing with the Federal Trade Commission right before the President of the United States tasked them with writing consumer protection rules for right to repair, I believe that the FTC would interpret this as a violation the Maguson Moss Warranty Act. I'm not sure if Hoover is aware that every violation of the Magasin Boss Wuarrty Act can be subject to a fine of up to thirty seven thousand dollars per violation, which costs considerably more than one hundred dollars carpet cleaner. Take a look at the FTC's rolling against Harley Davidson and Weaver Girls, among others. Hoover has until twelve o'clock Central Time to process my warranty claim or I am making a complaint with the FTC in the Attorney General, in addition to pursuing every avenue I have gained access to after ten years of lobbying for consumer protection legislation and successfully getting four bills passed. If who thinks I'm kidding, they can look at the first playlist on the YouTube channel that the video on this vacuum cleaner is uploaded to. The magazine Lost Warranty X says the following disclosure of terms of Conditions twenty three h two. The section requires that written warranties be disclosed in a manner that is clear and easy to understand that prohibits terms that are misleading or deceptive. Specifically, a mandates that warranties must be provided to the consumer in a single document in a form that is easy to read and understand. To be clear easy.
Speaker 1: To read terms of service contracts of any type, the party has to be aware of what they're signing. You have to be a competent party. That's why that whole certificate of life birth deception, where the child is being basically blood contracted to the Vatican as property. We're all property according to their stupid fucking occultism. That's why we don't have property rights because property can't own property. But the child, the baby is not the competent party. The parents are back on behalf of them. They're not competent. They don't know what's going on there. That's all a deception. It's all a deception that makes some crazy thing, crazy diabolical thing in the shadows curl up with a smile on the corners of its fanged mouth.
Speaker 2: Creat and understand. And when you take a look at this particular manual that I'm going to show if I can get on the screen, there is no place in this warranty where it says that I have to send them proof. I have to sending them a label three times, several videos, that I have to send them meticulous proof that I have destroyed my unit and literally torn labels off of it that are fucking stuck in adhest to that shit with super glue. You know that if you have a fucking label that is stuck to the bottom of this unit that is as difficult as possible to remove, and you're specifically asking me to send you video evidence of me removing this and cutting the unit to pieces, that you're doing that at this point in bad faith to fuck with me.
Speaker 1: I and also and also a lot of times we need to remove certain things from it avoids the warranty. So are they trying to set them up for that by making them pull off that tag? Oh oh yeah, yeah, well thell Yeah, you've avoided the warranty because you pulled the tag off.
Speaker 2: Attached a copy of your warranty's terms and conditions from the manual that's provided with this unit. If you read it, you'll notice that nowhere in here does it say that I have to cut it to pieces of my unit and then your video evidence of it in order receive warranty service. The average working America networks fifty to sixty hours a week that does not have five hundred dollars for an emergency, does not have the time to go back and forth with you. My objection is not about the one hundred dollars. It's about the bad faith and the policy. These are games that strip the customer of their dignity and hope that they'll go away and consider it a loss because they don't have the time or resources to push back. I do this ends now. I will invest my time, my money, and my resources and my co into ensuring that Hoover never gets away with this again, and it's fine to the full extent of the law by the appropriate consumer protection legislation. I mean, by the appropriate consumer protection agency to ensure that Hoover never does this to a customer again. If Hoover cannot quote from the manual where it says that receiving warranty services conditioned on me sending you a third video where I cut my unit to pieces, after having already sent you repeated videos demonstrating the problem and the label, I expect my claim to be processed again. I'm sure that you're an amazing person. I used to work customer service with crappy companies with crappy policies, and I know better than to blame you personally. This is why I've carefully used the word Hoover instead of you. I'm sure you make a great fund of a boworth, play air hockey and shoot the shit on how much working for Hoover. So that next time and then I required, I provided them with the quote from their own warranty policy, which never says this. Now I know what a lot of you are thinking at this point, because again I'll show you this at the end of the video. I have this problem with autism too, so I have not speaking to itself.
Speaker 1: To you again. I don't think he should accept that being aware of how where like I'm back here again, like as a baby, you wake up, you realize that you're here again. That's depressing, especially when you really you thought you had finally escaped from this place. That's number one. Number two, when you realize that this place is hell, and everybody is under a spell and their minds are locked into a system, and that they that they can't see around them, and you are the only one that's looking around trying to figure out what's wrong with everybody that doesn't give you autism, that gives them that that's it's everybody. It's all these other people under this collective spell where they're not thinking, they're not using their their ability. They're suppressed right, their brain weighs, their activity, their functionality is all suppressed. And you, for some reason, you're not The programming isn't taking, so you don't have you're not getting programmed and conditioned, and yet you're looking around yourself and you're finding very few, very few peers on your level that you can communicate with that aren't at some level you find out later are still under some sort of spell where they still can't think their way out of the of the paper bag that they're in. Right, that doesn't give you the autism. That doesn't make you aspergers. This is your natural, normal response to living in a place that's crazy. And if you have been called that and you're like him, and you're like me, don't put yourself down. Please, please don't put yourself down. You're not the crazy one. Now, there might be other attributes about you, but if you have empathy, if you care about justice, if you were intolerant of injustice to others, and he's going to say something here, I'm going to I'm not trying not to say before he does, so, I don't ruin it if you have if you carry this trait, it's not a fault. It's not incorrect to think this way. I'm gonna explain to it when he says it. This is really important to me.
Speaker 2: Speaking because I have to resist this in myself. Many of you are probably thinking at this point, why, well, obviously I have a way to solve the problem. Thwist I know how to solve it. Why don't you fix it. Why don't you put a spring in there? You could put a spring. You're missing the point. The problem with autism is that it causes both myself and you to solve the wrong problem when it comes to certified mail. When a gym like ABC Fitness is, I can sign up on their website in thirty seconds to give them the money. But when I want to stop giving you the money to cancel, I have to certified mail you a fucking letter to this particular address what people like me used to do and what people like you again, if you don't train yourself to get out of this shit, what you wind up doing is you'll say, well, well there's actually a way to print certified mail at home. I'm gonna program a website that allows you to print certified mail from homeness. No, you are accepting the premise of assholes. You should not have to fucking print certified mail. In twenty twenty four, if a gym has a way to sign you up online, if I could sign into a profile online and I can pay you online, there should be a fucking cancel button where I can cancel online. Conversely, if you have a two year warranty, on this product, you advertise it with a two year warranty. I should not have to unscrew the unit. I should not have to fix the trigger mechanism by finding some sort of fucking spring or some new lubrication process. I should not have to spend my time reverse engineering the handle. Can I do that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I can? Is that the point?
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: The point is that this is a company, like many other companies nowadays, that maliciously and deliberately have policies and procedures in place to fuck you out of what you bought and rightfully paid for. I did take an Aspetras quiz over here, and like, this is not just a quiz that I took for the internet. I you know, I have a therapist that I go to a therapist regularly, the same way that I go to the gym regularly.
Speaker 1: I think you should consider it asper that that finished in itself, because they consider autism and aspectors two different things. And I think that's actually accurate, because again, there're these are just labels for people who are exceptional or people who are hard for others to understand, and because their comprehension level of how you think isn't up to par with how you think, so they can't understand how you operate, So you must be the one with the problem, not them. That That's that's it right there, right If you have empathy, if you have a strong desire to see injustices solved, especially for others, if you're going to bat for people who are underdogs, then you and I have a lot in common, and you can understand why I get why I get heated and why I get you know why why I'm what you call it animated on the show is when we're talking about all these things that they're doing to screw with us and harm us and threaten our lives and our families, they and day out a thousand times over and actually making more moves to get closer and closer to that outcome. It was easier back when I was not as privy to how bad and deep everything was. But I've been had I've had a weird experience through life where I was in situations where people were talking about this stuff at a young age, and I understood how dark and wicked and evil everything that has to do with quote unquote authority, government, doctors, hospitals is and That's why I can see it plain as day, and that's why I try my best in any way I can to try to explain that to others and show them so that maybe it breaks the spell on some more people, and more and more people, and more and more people. That way, they don't subject their children to dangers that they could have easily avoided or not so easily avoided, but they at least would have put forth the effort to avoid it because they would have recognized it as a threat. Now, before he goes on, I want to read if my thing is up here, okay, says I think you're allowing a stupid world to label you as autistic aspergers for being smarter than normal. For being smarter and normal. Everyone hated everyone hated injustice once upon a time and fought the just cause for themselves and others. That's called the principle of it all. Now that there's very few of us crusaders for justice left, we're called crazy, broken, or autistic. We who insist on standards and hold ourselves to them are only odd because the rest of the world has lost its way and lost their minds. They have become unintelligent, lacking empathy and apathetic. To cope with their inferiority, the brilliants are given disparaging labels and categorized as maladjusted or malcontents. That was kind of a way of giving him a compliment and also explaining to others who read this who may feel I imagine some people who watch him don't even care about the word to repair as much. I mean, they can, they can, you know, they probably see the importance of it, but they probably are hanging out here because he's like them and or they're like him the way they think. And hopefully other people will read this and it'll make them feel better too. There was a time I finally found it when I was reading the EDA and and the Makers of Civilization, race and History, that there was a noble people back in the day. That and the Scythians, I you know from National Logos got in. I got into more books. Actually, some of the books that I read from Elie Widell were alluded to in some of the actual logos videos. Having read those, I finally found out that no, not every human being in the world is flawed. Not everybody in the in the world was a crazy Semitic thinking person throughout history, there was a time when there was nobility, and people were genuinely in their course, sincere, honest, good, and noble to others, and they would protect their civilizations, they would protect their people in who they ruled over. They were rulers because they bettered the lives of people. They were rulers because they made things just, honest and fair, and they protected them from forces outside forces, hostile forces, scams, everything else right. They had law, they had order, they had innovations. They made people's lives better. Most people who weren't pieces of shit appreciated them being around to make sure that they lived a good life. Those are the people who by default hated injustice once upon a time and fought the just cause for themselves and others that I mentioned here. Those people have been weeded out, eroded, corrupted by this same cult that we are at war with right now, so that there's very few of us left, and because they're exterminating us, we are the ones now those who still have that instinct of our of our dna, of our ancestors within us, and we can hear it loudly and clearly in it, and it drives us to be who we are. They want to, They want to tell us that it's a disorder so that we try to suppress what we have to offer to the world. We can't let that happen. We can't let them scam us like that. Please don't let that happen to you. If you're one of these people, if you want to, if you're a hymn, if you're like you know what I mean, Please don't let that happen to you. It took me a long time to find because I'm reading these books. And this is why I have such a disgusting experience with the Old Testament. Is that Okay, so Joe Lot, what do you do with his daughters? Uh? You know? Noah, like all these people is like, where's the good guy? Where's the guy who didn't do something horrific that, by today's standards would have put him in jail or been you know, a reason to ostracize him out of the community and make him go off and live in the wood somewhere where where? And these are the these are the heroes because it's all semitized. It's because it's their cult. They don't have boundaries, they don't understand. They're the moral ethical. They brought moralities that wrong. They don't know what the hell that even means. They don't have an instinct for that, so they screw up, and then they morally justify it by calling it God's word. And then people who read these things are like's wrong with these people?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: But no, I mean, because this is God's people, He's you know, that's that's the people God decided to talk to. The fuck he did that we didn't. This is all lies, the whole Old Testament. It's a bunch of eyes. It's all bullshit. The real noble people were our ancestors, the ones that they want us to know about from history, the ones that kick their asses and set them on their asses. That's why everybody should read the Goddamn British EDA. That's why everybody should read Makers of Civilization and Race in History, because you'll get to understand who you are, and you'll take that back and you'll feel for once your your identity fully and it will empower you to continue to push on and do the good thing, spreading the good through you from you that you always had. That if you try to suppress it to be more like the world, you don't have to do that anymore. You don't have to do that anymore. Be the thing that you are. Okay, you're not an asshole just because somebody told you that. You're you know, you're you're over you're you're too empathetic, or you have too much too you're too uh focused on the wrong thing. They say you try to solve the wrong problem. Well, some people will judge that as okay. If you're solving the wrong problem, that means that you shouldn't be angry at the way. The stupid moron who drafted the test wrote the question with assumptions and presumptions and a false premise that makes the question invalid. You should just answer the question. No, that's not no, I'm not going to answer the wrong question. You know you're not going to solve the wrong problem by just Oh, I understand what the system wants me to do. I understand what the social climate of this is. I want the societal norms want me to want me to say.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: If nothing about that statement is valid, then it's not a valid question to be asking on a test. That's just one example, but there's so many of those out there. It's like, first come to me with something that's not corrupted, wrong and invalid if you want me to even acknowledge it, and then we can go from there. You can't take something that's completely this is going into debate one oh one too. Is that a lot of times they get you down a cycle because the way they they don't say like like how many how many goats have you fucked? Like what do you mean? They didn't ask you did you ever fucking go? You know? They said how many goats have you fucked? What? What did you do after you killed her? What do you mean? What do I do after? You know? What I mean? That's that's the way that they set up the premise because you're not the target. The public perception is so that you feel embarrassed, you feel ashamed, and you kower, and then they win in a scammy schemy, underhanded, diabolical way. Don't let it happen to you. Stand on your morels and enjoy your connection that you have with the benevolent creator. Because the reason why you are who you are, the way you are hyper sensitive to things is because we're needed. We're needed. We can't be suppressing that because a society told us that we were we were weird.
Speaker 2: It was two thousand and twenty nineteen. I was one hundred and ninety pounds. I'm one hundred and fifty five now, and I could lift the same amount of weight now that I could before. Even just because I lost the weight does not mean that I stopped going to the gym. I stay regularly for maintenance. That's the same thing with therapy. Should maintain your mental health, especially if you're insane like I am. I remember giving being given this autism quiz. I'm never going to forget this shit a long time ago. And I'm arguing over how the answers are too rigid, and I'm arguing over the meaning of the questions, and I'm like questioning them back and forth, and like, you know.
Speaker 1: I do this all the time because people who don't think things through, who don't think things clearly, who don't comprehend what they're even doing, who are not who are in positions they shouldn't be in, are the ones that are dictating to you what's you know, what the standards are. That's like going in the military and having somebody who doesn't know what the hell they're doing dictate to you what they would you know, and uh, give you orders. They don't do things efficiently, they don't do things rationally, logically or with or put in in the possession of a skill or knowledge. But yet you have to listen to them. So you got to follow things that you know are incorrect and waste the time that they want you to waste, and then have to redo things that because it's not right. That's not the system I want to be in. So I've always I always push back on stuff like that.
Speaker 2: She laughs, and she says, if you're arguing over the meaning of the questions, then you might just actually be honest. I'm not said to be clear, I'm not saying this to insult you. I'm saying this because this is a problem I used to experience myself, trying to solve the.
Speaker 1: Right is right because what you're knowledging and what you're recognizing is how ridiculous this existence is, the way it is right now, and when you can identify it and you really rise and you laugh because you're supposed to take it seriously and you don't because it's so ridiculous and juvenile. They don't like that too much. Get they got to give you a label.
Speaker 2: Except the premise of assholes because you are so excited to solve the technical problem that you ignore the premise of assholes problem. Don't do that now, this is important. With Hoover. You may say, well, it's only a vacuum cleaner, right, it's only a little carpet cleaner. No, this happens if you buy their four hundred dollars products. I have the corded version of this, Thank god. I walk around my house with a one hundred foot extension cord because I don't feel like dealing with the batteries and the vacuums and the cordless ship. But mine works. If you buy this cordless one over here, you may notice when you're talking about battery contacts and everything over here, this was thought through so poorly. And this is where I was talking about the app the Apple engineers here. When you read the reviews of this, it says that the self cleaning feature fails after a few times of a working due to the base having its charging connectors in the wet area. The charge points become wet and start to corrode, which makes the device in the battery is bad. And you have many many other reviews saying the same thing. Tried calling Hoover several times, no answer. I even waited on hold for over half an hour and a half and nobody picked up. And this is the problem when a company gets sold to a company that gets sold to a company that gets sold to a company that could sold to somebody else that doesn't give two shits of an f They have the brand name, they purchased a little picture and the right to the brand name that makes you think, think that what you're getting is a good product when you are not. When you take a look over here, you will see that this company continue to get sold over and over and over again. This let's see, it was once part of Maytag, then Whirlpool, Tectonic, Candy High Air, and now it's like get I get messages from Tti Floor Care or some shit like this at the end of the day like this, And you could see the reviews over here. If you look up reviews for Hoover, the original brand, they're good. If you look up reviews for the company that's dealing with this shit, you will see that they are low. Because once a company has been purchased six times over and just recycling.
Speaker 1: Well, this is another thing too, guarantee you. They're under the umbrella of blackrock, which is degrading all things because there really is no competition if everything's going by the same umbrella company, which means the quality and the customer service can be in the toilet, because where else are you going to go. That's the problem with communism is that they're without competition. You get substandard garbage because they're not trying to make a better product because they don't care about the people and doing anything that keeps corporate or businesses honest is the fact that they have to compete with somebody who may make a better product. If you own all the companies, you don't have that problem because if somebody doesn't buy it from this company, they're going to buy it from that one. But you own both, so no matter where you go, you're still going to them, so they don't care what the quality is anymore. Never noticed how bad cars Cars used to be. Amazing, These we made out of metal. They didn't have fifteen thousand different sensors on it, and they weren't spying on every goddamn movie made. The things have changed a lot with vehicles. Vehicles are the biggest thing to decorate that appliances, home appliances, those things that were built like tanks. There's refrigerators that probably still work right now, and they were they were beast and they were more everything about everything in the fifties and sixties are probably way better. I don't know about the sixties, but I would say late forties to the fifties, especially for cars. Once the Second World War was over, things just went into the shitter within within fifteen to twenty years. After that, it was it was slowly and then rapidly going the way of Hell because the Jews. One the Jews won the world. They own it now, the cult of Saturn.
Speaker 2: Over and over again, more so than you know, you know what, I'm not even going to use that joke. Once the company has gone through this many changes in ownership, this is the ship that happens and you have products like this. They literally like, I don't know how they did this. They must have hired the fucking Apple engineer that the I had to put the fifty vault line next to the next to the one point seven volt line going to the CPU. This over here is a design defect in Apple products, where they were supposed to put these pins as far apart as possible, but since it wraps around, they wound up. I think like this is pin one and that's forty three or something like that. So this is a cpiece.
Speaker 1: Someone's trying to get into my Instagram for my business right now, some fucking probably I don't know, shit, fucking slinger says, Hi, sorry to hear you're having trouble logging into your Instagram. Who the fuck said that I was having trouble getting into my Instagram. I haven't even been on my I was on my business kind a couple of days ago to put some pictures up. I think I don't even know if I did that. No, I'm not trying to get into it. If you, if this was you, you can get get it, says lug In. Blah blah luah. You set your password if you didn't request the log and so how do I know there's not spyware on my compete on my phone waiting for me to do that, waiting for me to jump on this and then keystroke me or something like that to get the password that I reset it to. I'm not resetting my password, it said, if you didn't request a log link logging link or a password reset you can ignore. Oh, by the way, somebody try to do this with our Amazon account from Las Vegas about two months ago, maybe a month ago, and they're like, yeah, okay, well we'll charge back all the things that they ordered. I'm like, excuse me, Yeah, there was some strange activity on your account. Like, we don't use VPN, so it wasn't that. What the hell is going on? At least they alerted me that there was some funky business. But somebody was trying to buy shit on our Amazon account. And I don't think this is by accident, and I don't think I don't think this is always just random people. I think this is chaos government style regardless. If they have other people doing it, it could be other software programs doing it. It doesn't have to be a real human being doing this stuff. Hold on, I need to see how do you know emails authentic? Well, if you get a bunch of weird shit popping up on my stuff, I'll tell you. I'll tell you right now. Guess what wasn't me? The fuck is wrong with people? Man? That might mean somebody's trying to get into my Facebook. I bet you that's what it is. Because Facebook and Instagram are mixed together. I bet you somebody was trying to jump into my Facebook and that's how that triggered that I wouldn't be surprised. Well fucking either way.
Speaker 2: You data pin Over here, this is for the graphics lines of the CPU. It's approximately like point seven to one point seven volt data line, and then next to that is a fifty vault line for powering the backlight of the screen. And Apple put these two things next to each other because that's modern engineering. And I imagine that maybe this guy quit, maybe Hoover off for them a job, and they decided to be the person that decided to put the self cleaning feature with liquid on a wet vack right next to battery contacts. There are many modern Hoover products that are complete pieces of shit. Hoover is not the company that it used to be because of all the changes in ownership, which means you are going to need to have a company that stands by their warranty. Many of the reviews in the products so that they don't stand by their warranty, they hang up on you when you've been on the phone after an hour, and over here you can see how they go out of their way to do this. If you want a replacement, you have to tear off the untearable label and then put it on a piece of paper, and then you have to cut your unit to pieces, and then you have to send me a copy of the label, because the three fucking copies of the label I already said to you are not good enough for you. What the fuck is wrong with you? How do you think that this is okay? How has somebody? How is a consumer protection agency not fucked you? Guys in the asshole? Ready? Seriously right?
Speaker 1: And it's not like he's taking pictures of them at the store and saying, oh, I bought this, you know what I mean? Like there's gonna be a receipt, there's gonna be like why do you need to tear it off if you've already seen it in the video where he's showing you the unit and his problem and he's taking still pictures of incident to you as well, what is the purpose of tearing it off and putting it on a piece of paper and mailing it to them? What the hell is that about? That is absolutely insane.
Speaker 2: Ask me for that label three fucking times, and now you want me to tear it off to pieces, paste it to a piece of paper, and give it to you again. What the fuck is this shit a kindergarten arts and crafts project? Suck my dick, I'm not doing that. I don't give two shits of a fuck. If I spend one hundred and sixty hours on this, I will go. I had to submit a seventy page paper to the FTC months before Joe Biden, President whatever that, decided that he was going to ask the FTC to craft right to repair rules for consumer protection. This was seventy pages. That paper costs fifty thousand dollars. I submitted it to them. I will hire that dude again to write a seventy page white paper interviewing every single customer that you have fucked, because I guarantee that you haven't only done this shit to me, fuck you. In purchasing this product, I committed a cardinal sin, which is that I purchased a consumer product rather than an industry or professional business level product. If I'm buying a laptop, like back in the day, I do not buy an Acerius Bier or a Dell inspirin. You buy the Dell Latitude D six twenty. If Trump had that thing like a week ago and needed this, that bullet would not have even grazed. His ear would have bounced back off of it and hit the sniper. If I'm buying a vacuum cleaner, I do not buy some consumer bullshit. I buy a ridkit. Like, look at this thing. This thing is absolutely amazing. This thing like, this thing fucks, and this thing sucks as much as this thing sucks. Like Paris Hilt in two thousand and four. You have this attachment over here allows you to pick up literally everything on a hardwood floor. If you want to pick up stuff on a carpet, people say, well, you know, I need a vacuum that spind. No, you don't get so you know, get your fucking rosen the event over rose. It'll help you in the summer when you want to kayak by Caesar Shave Street on the Colorado River. This thing over here, this is a brush. You just do this. It'll get everything off of your carpet. If you want to clean a chair or something that mister Clinton is kind of fucked up, this thing will get every single thing out. You have a chair or something that you want to get stuffat of a car. You try a consumer vacuum with this attachment, it's it's weak. You try this thing, it rips everything off of it. This vacuum cleaner cost me eighty nine dollars, and if you want to upgrade, it's a Hepa filtration because you want high quality filtration so that you don't have that thing where your room smells. Even if you are sucking up the most miserable, disgusting crap you are in your garage and you're sucking up cockroaches that were dead from seven years ago. You could get a Hepa filter for thirty bucks. These things are twenty dollars on sale, and then you have the quality that you would get with a you know, a five hundred or one thousand dollars dice in vacuum on a vacuum that's ninety dollars. It's awesome by professional. What I should have done, if I were had half a brain, is I would have purchased a commercial product, a commercial carpet cleaner. The reason I didn't is because most of them are large carpet cleaners, and the only carpet that I have in this residence is on the stairs. So you know, having the large ones, it literally doesn't even fit on the stairs, so it's kind of a mess. I wanted a small one, but I am sure that if I had put in the effort, I could have found it, and I wouldn't have wasted this time back and forth with Hoover. I wouldn't have wasted all the carpet cleaning fluid that I have, which costs money. I wouldn't have wasted my time, my effort. I'd have a clear, clean carpet for the last month instead of a carpet with when I'm cleaning it manually. When you go cheap, when you buy personal home used products like this, you wind up with products that are in almost every single way fun.
Speaker 1: Ladies, blackened Decker is not a good brand. Craftsman's not that great either. If you want to give your husband a gift for Christmas, go Milwaukee, go to WLT. Okay, don't give us a black and decker thing that we look at and then have to try to pretend like we're excited about it. Please, let's spare. Let's spare one another the awkward moment.
Speaker 2: Mentally worse, and whatever money you save or whatever you get in terms of the esthetic being nice and pretty, because this is not nice and pretty. It's larger, and it actually requires that I have the ability to like do a bent over row with more than eight pounds in order to use it. You wind up getting a product that's a piece of shit and it's not worth it. I fucked up. I bought a stupid thing. I made a stupid decision. I did what I always tell you not to do, and I got what I deserved. This is one last thing I want to talk about in this video before moving on Gamers Nexus. Mister Steve Burke. I always call him mister Steve Burke or sir, because I have a lot of respect for him. He's like, there are so many people that get to his level. We are with some of the very few people that actually like will chew out companies that do stupid shit. He is, you know, somewhat more goal making, considerably more successful than me. So he does have sponsors because people actually like his channel. Okay, it's it's it's somewhat more brand safe to me, but it's honest, brand safe. It's the type of stuff that I respect. He has a different approach to this than me, simply because we have different approaches does not mean that I don't respect his approach or understand the reasoning behind it. When Steve Burke contacts companies, what he tends to do is he will pretend that he's somebody else because he doesn't want the company to treat him differently because he is famous. You know, I don't like you know that word has some ego attached to it. I don't mean that's why I put in air quotes. YouTube is dalist Fameou's not real fame. But for the most part, we are famous. When you get to the point of having two million subscribers, there's there's some influencer status over there, and that influencer status is real. So what Steve Burke tends to do is he'll contact the company pretending to be somebody else so that he can figure out how that company would treat a normal user. I do the opposite. I contacted the company with my name and when I uploaded videos detail on the problem. I uploaded these videos to a YouTube channel with two million subscribers, so you could see the subscriber account right over there when you view the either of these two videos that I uploaded. And if somebody simply clicks on the two point one two million subscribers. The first video playlist that shows up on my channel is me lobbying in favor of consumer protection law and you know, consumer rights against large companies. So essentially, this, this way I presented, this is I really is essentially this is literally the last person you want to do this too. So the reason that my approach differs from Steve Burks as much as it does is because I'm trying to get across the same point in a different way. He's trying to show you how the consumer would get screwed by this company, even if he believes they wouldn't screw him. I'm doing the opposite. I want to show you that companies are so brazen nowadays about fucking you over that they'll fuck anybody over if they're willing to do this to me two million subscribers. Like spent ten years of his life traveling the country trying to get consumer protection legislation passed, raised almost two million dollars for right to repair from the co founder of WhatsApp and his audience two million subscribers. Because not saying it for ego, just just not saying it for ego, just saying to this point, if they're willing to do that to me, what the fuck do you think they're gonna do to you. They are going to treat you like pond scum. They are going to treat you like you are, like you are a worm.
Speaker 1: Like boy, like the things that they are trying to get rid of, and they they're they're pretty confident that pretty soon you won't be a problem anymore. So delay, delay, delay, because eventually they're just gonna have a nice big mass grave or do what they pretended that we did to them and put us all on some kind of furnace type thing. Whatever they do.
Speaker 2: You are something to be stepped on like a cockroach. The reason that I don't do this as somebody else is I want to show you this is how badly they will treat me. How badly do you think that they gonna treat you? Don't buy Hoover products. They're shit. The company is shit. When you read my email to them, I was literally as respectful as possible because I have had good experience with products that they made way back in the day, way back in the day. Thank you very much for taking the time. I really appreciate it and continue to enjoy being a lifetime Hoover customer. Not only do I enjoy my streamline floor cleaner, but I have purchased several of your large model vacum cleaners and full sized carpet cleaners for a friends a housewarming gift. To be clear, this is a long time ago, so those are probably when they didn't make garbage products. Hoover products are truly enjoyed to use. Your carpet cleaning solution has removed ten year old pet spray smell from a friend's house that nothing else removed. I wasn't expecting it to work, but it worked like a miracle. Your vacuum carpet cleaners are so he's in to maintain for this friend as well, whose home includes five cats. The competing discle that you owned cost actually costs more than the hoover I got or as a gift, would get clogged up with hat hair hants constantly not constantly. Wow, I gotta learn how to talk. Not only does the hoover avoid the tangles the bissilab, but when it has to be clean, it's infinitely easier to maintain. Based on this issue. Besides this one issue. I've genuinely enjoyed being a die Hardcoover customer over the past ten years, and I appreciate how responsive you've been to my issue, even though it took them a week to respond to my fing email and I had a follow up on it. I always engage with you with respect. It doesn't matter. Again, I'm not be I do customer service. I've had a company that deals with consumers for fifteen years. I Am not going to come out saying your product doesn't work. I engage with people the way that I would like them to engage with me. I try to respond with respect. On this channel, I am a bombastic character. This YouTube channel is essentially my it is it is my outlet. It is my artistic outlet. This is how I uh, this is what it brings me joy to be this character. There's this woman that I was dating in twenty twelve, twenty sixteen, and twenty twenty two because I'm an idiot that doesn't know when to call a day to day but he has to say, I'm never gonna forget one of the things she told me, never gonna forget this shit where she said something out loud that was genuinely true. She said something about like my person Naty.
Speaker 1: It stuck out because it was the one in the only time she probably said something that was genuinely true.
Speaker 2: Reality and everything. And I said, like the YouTube like that's a character. Like I hate to just fucking disappoint you, but this is the real me, the YouTube that's a character. And what she said is, no, the YouTube view is the real you. I think that's the real you. This is not the real you that like that. The YouTube view is the me. This is this is the character. The you that I'm seeing is the character. And honestly, that's the one thing that she said that was genuinely insightful, and it's followed me for a really long time. I you know, I've always kind of wondered this because like my work life, there are so many areas of my work life that are just massively successful and makes sense and they're sustainable and everything, and then like my personal life has all these like messes in it as a result because I treat them differently, and I kind of like I believe that my personal life is is, uh, how about this. My personal life is kind of filled with experiences like this where I speak in that manner, and then I what I do is I send the message that I am a pushover. I am somebody to be steamrolled over. I am not somebody to be taken seriously, I am somebody that can be fucked over. The YouTube me is not that. And I really need this kind of start, you know, to put this out. I need to start listening to her.
Speaker 1: And you need to get some coach, Greg, you know, insight, just just continue to be what you are there in front of the camera.
Speaker 2: Taking this me and making that the real me in real life. Yeah, you know, I don't talk the way I do on YouTube, but honestly I should. Why am like, why is it that the YouTube me, which is the work of me, is not the personal me? Some something I gotta think about anyway, Let me know what you think.
Speaker 1: In the common stuff, I know because we genuinely think that, uh, trying to appeal to people's inner good is good going to work out well, no matter how many times we learned that they don't have that, And each time it's a surprise to us because we feel are inner good so overwhelmingly that we can even imagine other people being weller differently, so each time we send some sort of commonality with somebody, we're too quick to think that, you know, maybe that person is like me, maybe they have those things run through or they don't verbally run through your head. You just are genuinely decent to them, and in a way like it's let's flip this way. There's a way to talk to people where you're showing it's like a dog when he rolls over on a stomach and shows you the stomach, like it's like a submissive thing. But it's not to say that you're not powerful. You're just trying to let them know that, no matter how powerful you are as as your own individual person, you are showing them the respect of a recognizing their existence as well. So the way this would come out, it would be like, let's say you already know the answer to a question, but you're let's say you're talking about you're teeing them up. You want them to understand to know that you're paying attention to what they're saying that you get with or saying that you're gauging the conversation. So you might say things that are like you know, you're teeing something up, or you're setting out the pins for them, and you'll say with a kind of a question, knowing full well the answer already yourself, and probably having a really deep understanding of the topic, only to have them turn around and say no, or then try to man's you know, man or woman explain you as if you're not the one who was so insightful and that they you knew what exactly to say in order to set it up for them. So if you didn't have the same concepts, if you didn't understand the topic yourself very deeply and very well through and through in ways they don't even understand it, you wouldn't have known to say that in that, you know, you wouldn't have known what to say to set them up with such a perfect you know, stepping off point, to show their to show their their skills or their their traits or their you know what's what's exceptional about them, because that's what you're trying to do, is give them an opportunity to express that, and they turned it into an assault. Fuck those people.
Speaker 2: Would you purchase a Hoover product after this, In my opinion, you should not. By the way, I hope it was worth it for you. Fos to them I genuinely hope that this video was worth it for you pieces of shit to try and get out of sending me a five dollars trigger. You chose these policies. You set your customer service up in a way where I have to cut up the vacuum and continue your data. You set up your policy so that it's almost impossible for people to get replacements for products that you designed that are defective that you still haven't fucking recalled. You are selling that product with the exact same problem today. You decided to have these policies. You made your choice when you saw my channel. You knew who I was. You decided to fuck me over anyway on something that costs five fucking dollars. Now you live with the consequences of it. You made that choice. If you're gonna be the bitch, be the whole bitch. Remember, if you want to buy something that's good, it's gonna be a bit rigid rigid. I love these things. No, not rigid, not rigid, rid gid. It is not a jog. It is a dog. It is not a donation. It is a donation. This is not a rigid, it is a rigid. I will defend that to the death.
Speaker 1: I hope you learned something. Oh man, that well, I'm laughing because I could see it. I could see myself doing stuff like that. All right, let's see, uh we are, Let's see what the time is. First, we got crackers still watching? Hey, is that VL nineteen seventy seven? How's it going kids? Well, there's nobody watching anymore because it's late and we've been on for another hour and a half and it's a little one eighteen am. Well that explains it. Okay, Well, let's hope that more people find things like this thing and hit the cousin of macgamma thing there. Let's hope that what's going on on the see hey, FTJ, there's twenty five people over here. All right, let's see. Let's see what else forgot. Maybe we'll do them, you know what, not that messages. Let's see it's important. Nay, shit, this is kind of funny.
Speaker 4: What's up everybody? We're here at in Philadelphia today? I got my favorite pizza, my favorite pizza toppings. You caught this stuff, Anny, Ronny pizza. Golly, I wish they gave me some more quarters, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Frankie Frankie picked up the change. Frank get the change for me, a little bitch, you work for me? Okay, go ahead, bet you work for me. Sure you work for me. Pick the change up. I'm trying to cross.
Speaker 1: They gotta try to cross.
Speaker 2: It's like force it perfect. What do you say, frank you we gotta get this guy and I send the Asswitz's up everybody here? M hm, how did you tweet off deve port?
Speaker 3: Noar?
Speaker 6: He makes his money off of gambling, which is like.
Speaker 7: Predatory.
Speaker 3: But this America bro, like, we're allowed to gamble most places, not California.
Speaker 6: Wow, Oh, you're like a crusader for just so you said you were allowed to do it.
Speaker 3: But so what moral morally you think that's morally wrong to gamble?
Speaker 6: I think that making that running gambling companies.
Speaker 1: Not reputable business to do. And he has insiders because he's a Jew, right, they make the people that they want, and he's just the perfect type of asshole that they would want to have, some kind of big mouth and big voice and big influence. He's that type of asshole. Right, Gambling isn't the way to go anywhere, and there's more to it than that. But whatever, it doesn't set a good example. Most people will feel miserably doing that, and they'll chase the dream because that's the example that they're giving or receiving from people like him, that this is the way to go. I think Dan bils Aarian does the same thing, doesn't he. I think they lie about how his wealth was accumulated and say it was all through poker and shit like that. That's not true either, But the people who believe that might go do that type of stuff. What about that Steve will do it guy? Another example of I'm pretty sure it's not gambling that made them their money. Maybe it is, but it doesn't mean that it was honest scambling and all sports are rigged. If you have the insider scoop that's a different story, then you can you can act like a super smarty pants all you want, just like they had this guy one time. He was a Jew called the Einstein of Wall Street. Yeah, well, it's pretty easy when you when you're when your cult is in control of all these you know, corporations. You know which ones are going to torpedo personally themselves, and which ones that are going to acquire ahead of time, and all these other shits. So you can make these types of these types of moves and be a billionaire living in fucking destitution because you just wanted to accumulate the money you didn't know what the hell to do with.
Speaker 6: It, and advertising that is. I'm not like a puritan where I want none of it. But I think if that's your whole personality, it's you're just a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: And you're you're totally fine to do this right, Like I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 6: I'm not like this guy should be killed. I don't think anything like that. I'm not saying lock him up. I'm just saying he's a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: Well, because it gets like dumb people to give all the money.
Speaker 6: Yes, ah, And I don't. And I'm not saying I'm not saying like lock him up, kill him whatever. I'm just saying, like, he is a piece of shit, that guy.
Speaker 2: But you would put him on a train. Yeah, that's crazy?
Speaker 1: Holy shit?
Speaker 2: How did you tweet off, Dave Portnoy?
Speaker 1: Why is that crazy? I don't know about put him out the train? Nobody actually freaking what's killed in that scenario. They weren't murdered or extingly discerminated that scenario. But yeah, get him the funk out of here. Absolutely, I would be okay with them seeing if they can swim, taking them in large ferries and then pushing them off the side and say you will swim, swim away. You don't come back to r away, don't come back to this, to this coast. Don't come back and crawling up on this beach. Get the fuck out of here. Yeah, you can even take the ferry. Let's get the fuck out of here. But I don't trust that either, because with that they'll they'll build another empire and just come back and have their Muslim buddies infiltrate and destroy us again.
Speaker 7: They're setting up checkpoints now, They've got one in my town. I live in so Cal. I've lived here for six years. I've never had a checkpoints set up in my town, but they're here now.
Speaker 1: And says that's that's My fucking phone is a piece of shit too, because that's an n that I typed. You mean the check of the Germans were not what you think, and that was maybe just trying to go quick.
Speaker 5: But they're going car by car checking them, profiling you, making sure that you're a citizen.
Speaker 7: It's not about criminals. They're going in my town.
Speaker 2: They're going car by car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're the ones who infiltrated though. I don't care if you say, oh, that was a different that was a different blah blah blah. No, the same entity still runs the country. If you bring in eight million people and you get rid of four hundred, are you really doing anything besides optics. They don't care if they're illegals. They care about harassing people and having an excuse to constantly look in everybody's vehicle because the real mark is the white European citizen living in America. When I say European of dissent.
Speaker 7: I don't know how long it's gonna take for that to happen in other towns, but it's going to happen. It's already happening here in SoCal. It's only a matter of time.
Speaker 1: They used to do this with the Border Patrol back in two thousand and twelve, twenty twelve, they had the Border Patrol had rifles, and they had more checkpoints going through Imperial County. Because I drove through there through the twisty turns of Devil's Onion, and there was a checkpoint that's no longer being used. I even forget about it because it's kind of hidden away. But they walked up to my car at the time with guns already in their hands. And that was twenty twelve. So this shit's so weird.
Speaker 7: It's so fucking weird.
Speaker 5: Like I know, everyone kind of conflats us directly to being in Nazi Germany, whether.
Speaker 7: It's the fuck up with that hunting for Jews, but like it's really I.
Speaker 1: Wish they weren't hunting for them, but that, Yeah.
Speaker 5: It really hard to not feel like that's how it's going when you live in California and you're getting some really aggressive presence.
Speaker 1: He just made him say, just like that retarted face he's making, he just exposed himself for being stupid.
Speaker 3: I said, fights, if there's any hill that you intend to die on, this is it. If they manage to put this in place, Well, who is distracted with I have a Charlie Kirk and you know, debating whether Trump's peace plan is viable and you know, whether the Arabs are the good guys or Jews and bad guys or what's going on all this sort of stuff, and distracted by all this crap. Then this is going to come online and the only thing that is going to stop it is our complete non compliance.
Speaker 1: So this person's not correct either. There is no government. They don't want you to comply. You have been and will continue to. They want your they want your digital idea. That doesn't make any sense. They want control. They have control. They're making it more apparent and obvious that they have total control. Yeah, you don't have to comply, but that will also be your choice. To let your children starve and you will die. You can pretend that you're going to protect yourself and your family. There's not unless other everybody else does too in your neighborhood and they band together. There's no fucking helping you. There's no getting out of that. There's no getting away from it. In Bolshevik Russia, they didn't have technology. They still found people out in the middle of freaking nowhere and murdered them on their farms.
Speaker 3: And again withdrawing service from the people that are attempting to enslave humanity. This way, you don't have to put up with this. Maybe you know you don't have a revolution, you're a non violent person. You don't want to do anything untoward. You don't want to get yourself in trouble.
Speaker 1: You need to be able, You need to be willing to do anything that they're willing to do, and they're willing to brutally murder you. So there you have it.
Speaker 3: You don't believe that there's anybody you can vote in or out to fix the problem, and you're correct because you can't. There is no political remedy.
Speaker 1: Tom, There's no political remedy to a system that itself was co opted, infiltrated, and converted into their theirs to where everything that supports this system is is provided by them, So that whole thing needs to be extracted, like the parasitic infection that it is.
Speaker 3: Any of this, well, one thing you can do, SQUI draw service from all these people. That's something we can all do. Maybe if enough people actually wake up for themselves and realize that.
Speaker 2: We are the launch with the power.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing he keeps miss missing, and this is what he said in the video I watched today of his that came out two days ago where he was in Sedona. He keeps saying, we're that we have the you know, the shops, we have the you know, it's like, oh, I'm not gonna cut your hair, okay, whatever, somebody will. You're not going to get full one hundred percent compliance on, you know, or agreement that we're not going to cut this politician's hair because he's pushing for digital ID or we're not going to cut his lawn. But when he gets to the part where he's like, well, we own the restaurants, be on the bar bender this we own that. It's like you know, on the banks. You know, you don't own the the things that they own. And just because you work for those companies doesn't mean that you're going to be able to sway and deny service. Even if you're managerial. They'll bring somebody from corporate who's a good corporate lackeye, and it'll stop that. Ultimately, everything that they need for them to continue on on unaffected. Blackrock O wins something and nothing is nothing as small independent business anymore for him. So for him to say that there are certain you know, aspects of dude or whatever you want to call modern living conveniences that somehow only we control the industry of, that's not true. So even if we did what he's saying, there's a workaround there is there is no total you know, we don't. We don't have the whole market share of anything. We have very little left. So it's a complete opposite. Most things are run by corporation. You know that alo is a freaking freemasonic thing. There's a delta triangle there, there's a there's a category and trial. The a looks like a compass. It's it's done in a way on purpose, like you can tell that that that that the way they wrote the Let me show you what I'm talking about. Let's go to images. See that. Tell me that's not dun dump dumb dumb two thousand and three to two thousan in twenty three, so it's been around for twenty two years now to two two to the statum number. But look at that. Get your protagulary and triangle. You got your little compass thing looking thing here yep, yep, yep, yep m M. Then wonder why they didn't hire me? Yes, where were we? Where was I at? I don't remember what the hell were you even looking at? Just now the same ails. Remember I I any idea of where I was? It's now that the pedal guy will talk about him. Some of the time when it was oh yeah, the that was Instagram, the we can chin I said anything, I always do that pause like two seconds. Let and then there's a bunch of bullshit that we alreadys saw. Okay, well, good night gluten nights and that's a what's his name, Bradley Martin. Yeah, I don't really care. I oh no, my interested in earlier, but good night, you know, go to this thing look at and I'm not gonna I'm not gonna digital. I DF myself to this place of all things. Oh look, we went to one point oh eight. Now that's awesome. Oh no, we were at that where it was like eighty three. So that's good. Let's let's get let's kicked up kids. All right. So they don't have any of my links clickable here because I haven't two steps verified or whatever the hell they else did? They say, you know, I've had this I've had this account since like twenty seventeen, sixteen something like that. No, maybe it was even longer, and they know who the fuck I am. But because they deleted me for three and a half years, four years and brought it back, now all of a sudden, it's like, well, a brand new thing a couple months ago. All my links are clickable, and now they're not, and they're telling me the only way I get him back? So why did they take away something I already had? And now they're not going to give him back unless I go through a digital ID process. Fuck them, Screw that man. So anyway, you can copy that, or you can go like this and this is neat that you can just do this. Now, take the go to thing. I don't know how long that's been a thing, but there you go, and then there's the site, and there's the stuff supplit the show. Get yourself something in return. There's a book there too, if you want to read that, you can get an electronic copy as well. I hope you all have a wonderful evening. I know it's been kind of late. I'm not going to be on with Stephan anymore, but I might do something tomorrow after I get a bunch of work done. So if I am, you'll see me. If not, you'll have this and the uh, the previous one that broke up when uh, when obs failed. All right, guys, good night, thank you for watching
Speaker 7: M