Speaker 1: Now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Brandon, Good morning, Brandon.
Speaker 1: You're going for win number three today, Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay. Pam says she can beat you. Hi, Pam, Hi, Hi Pam. Welcome to the game. Chilly tells me you've never played before.
Speaker 1: No, sure, I haven't.
Speaker 2: It has been a week of fresh fish is fresh? Oh, it is.
Speaker 3: Fresh, so fresh, Pam, Pam.
Speaker 2: It's easy. You've heard the game right right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 3: Silly questions. Some of them are real questions now, it scares me.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Some of them are real. Some of them are there's.
Speaker 1: A real girl speedy. Some of them are a little speedy, Pam.
Speaker 2: If you yes, sir, shout.
Speaker 1: Out your name before Brandon, and you do that twice, you'll win this. I have a pair of tickets to see Volby Hailstorm July twenty nine, seven one three Music Hall.
Speaker 2: Great show, great show.
Speaker 3: Now, I'll just say both of this, both of you guys, your phones are a little loud.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're driving around with the windows down or their hands free device blowing.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna go.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go with what we got here, Pam, Are you ready to play?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir Brandon, you ready to play?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know what the hell is gonna happen here. I don't know what the hell's gonna happen. I mean, Brandon was a fresh fistress a couple of days ago, and Pam's a fresh clam. Pam, Pam the fresh clam.
Speaker 1: Stop here we go.
Speaker 3: Shout shout out your name when you think you know the answer, stop that laughing.
Speaker 2: You're not here to have fun. We're here to play a game.
Speaker 3: Question number one, which country borders the United States to the.
Speaker 2: Pam?
Speaker 1: Now, Pammy, Brandon, Brandon, you said your name first.
Speaker 2: What's the answer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because at the end of that question it was to the north.
Speaker 3: Now here's what happened there. Uh, I was answering, I was asking the question. Brandon said his name, so I figured, okay, he's got this. So I ran and got a cup of coffee. Okay, Now we wait.
Speaker 1: We were we were out.
Speaker 2: We were on a cream so I ran to the corner store. I picked up some creamers, came back.
Speaker 1: Pam forgot my card. Forgot my card to get in the building. I called Mo.
Speaker 3: Mo came down to get me because I forgot my card. I ran up, fixed my coffee, came back. Pam said her name.
Speaker 2: Pam. You gotta find another gear. Question all right? Question number two? What does w W W Stan Brandon world wide Web?
Speaker 1: With respect to the Internet, It means world wide Web.
Speaker 2: Came Oh, we got a winner, Hey, Pam, job Brandon, come back soon, Pam.
Speaker 1: You're fun, Sam, Pam, you were fun.
Speaker 2: Would you Will you play again? Yes?
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 2: I promise I'll call back.
Speaker 1: Okay, if I don't bust your clam next time?
Speaker 2: Will you play again?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: You know I have to admit I've ad it rhymes with spam ham jam clams.
Speaker 1: That's the first.
Speaker 2: That's the first one.
Speaker 1: Yea first job. All right, all right, Pam, have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Good bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Brandon.
Speaker 3: You got bold beat Hailstorm tickets. I'm gonna invite you to come back and play on Monday. You want you dig all that?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, that thoss of my man