Speaker 1: One one Taco to Orlando's Orlando's Rock Station one O one one.
Speaker 2: Wj r R The button got lncher idiotology brought you by Rock the Bank or Cash Giveaways, which will kick it back.
Speaker 1: Into gear this morning and then run from multiple weeks, thirteen times every weekday.
Speaker 2: Man thousand dollars first one nine oh five. You're gonna get a keyword? Do you enter at w j r R dot com. You just enter it once. Once the keywords are active, you go to the website and a box pops up for you to put the keyword in. Win that thousand dollars today.
Speaker 1: Okay, mister Uber. Something else to add to the benefits of utilizing the Uber ride share service. Yes, if you just can't find the time or be able to carve out a horse, if you're off time or weekend to get your Halloween costume, you can now pay an Uber driver to go get it for you. I saw that. I saw that up on the news this morning. That's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that if you're getting a Halloween costume, though, you'd probably want to try it on right.
Speaker 1: Partnered with Spirit Halloween stores, which you know they sell all those already pre sized costume gimmicks. So I guess if you, hey, uber, can you go get me the witch outfit from a spirit Halloween?
Speaker 2: I'll take a medium please, Right, do you dress up when the kids come by your house? Do I dress? I'm not even up half the time.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's right, you go to sleep so early.
Speaker 2: I was just wondering if you're if you're one of the you know, the adults that dresses up, because I used to. My wife and I used to, you know, we had kids, so he'd dress up. I'd be Gilligan usually because it was just really easy.
Speaker 1: You know. The last time I dressed up for Halloween was when you and I had a gig at the Port Canaveral. No, it was after that, okay where keys Oh fantasy Fest. I dressed dressed as a six pack Remember I do remember that. Yeah, it's a string of six empty beer cans around my neck, hanging down over where my six pack would be.
Speaker 2: If I had a six pack. I forgot about that six pack of abs. That was a very long time ago.
Speaker 1: God was that prior? I don't know. Yeah, dude, I can barely remember what I had for breakfast yesterday at this point I think I need to start. Is it prevaging?
Speaker 2: I don't know, memory saw you said I needed to do it Friday. Whatever it is, I'm fine to my summary, short circuit and more and more.
Speaker 1: It's just because you have so much, you do so many different things. Not good for you, man. So yeah's if you're in a pinch, you need that Halloween costume you can have. I don't know how much it costs them to do that. Bring it to you. You be able to pay an uber each driver to go grab your costume.
Speaker 2: This year you can bring your spirit Halloween costume and be a pie.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know what they're doing double ups. Don't quote me on that. It happened again. It's been a little while since we had one of these. Okay, this is UH. If you're you're new to the proceedings of this show. Uh it happened again? Is lunch and taco show code for somebody unfortunately died in a rather horrific manner in the course of doing their job duties. It all started with a wood chipper at a tree crew. Yeah job site.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This, however, goes to the uh lion tamber slash slash handler. UH business Uh, this would be the individual who was responsible for the carr and upkeep of the lion was kept at the president Presidential Library Wildlife Park owned by former Nigerian President Augustin Opasahu in Abuku, capital of the Ogan State. What I'm not Nigerian, dude, So if I'm watching these Nigerian words and names, I'm sorry. Nobody cares, but it's over in Nigeria. Yeah. So here's the dude. The former president there, I guess, has this wildlife park in his honor, and one of the employees there, who is the lion handler slash, you know, caretaker, was entertaining some visitors to the Presidential Library Slash Wildlife Park and uh took some guests to see the lions feeding routine after hours on Saturday night. Huh uh bad idea. The zoo keeper, apparently feeling comfortable with the animal, left the safety protection gate open and proceeded to feed the animal. He was then mauled by the animal and died on the spot. To prevent further mutilation of the body, the animal was put down immediately by other personnel at the park. See that shouldn't be that the animal's fault, but Bodji Daou is no longer with us. He was a trained lion handler. This is on Boggy and the people. He wasn't trained adequately.
Speaker 2: Evidently the people that he took there, they're just expecting. Oh my gosh, it's a Saturday night. This is so exciting.
Speaker 1: Special after hours private visitation feeding viewing.
Speaker 2: We get to see a feeding of a real Oh my god, you get the bonus feeding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, that would not be good. The mowown the lion afterwards after you see that. I mean, it's just, you know, that's.
Speaker 2: The job that I'm never signing up for, being in charge of a lion, tiger or a bear.
Speaker 1: The incident has triggered concerns with people raising questions about the country, these regulations and management of zoos and handling of wild animals.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you didn't respond with the no man, oh you with the rod and you not only the memory is.
Speaker 1: Going, you're slipping privileging.
Speaker 2: Hopefully works on that you'd mix it up with one of them blue pills and have like, ay.
Speaker 1: Did we do it last night? I don't remember. You wouldn't forget headache time, you know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody said like I, like Pat said, I used to have a memory, but all that finer living through chemistry.
Speaker 1: He took its toll, oh man. And finally there's this. A couple in Arkansas was arrested after they tried to sell her two month old boy to a man at a trailer park campground for a thousand bucks and a six pack of beer. The buyer claims he was concerned about the baby's welfare. When I break this down for you, this is just a full on, all out, top to bottom white trash extravaganza.
Speaker 2: I have to ask one question. Yeah, was that the actual headline that you just read? Because if it was, that's the headline of the week. No, I'm just reading you. What did I write is the headline?
Speaker 1: I might have made that as the headline for the Facebook post with more of this, and you can see the mugshots of the two I'm going so respects. Twenty one year old Darian Urban and twenty year old Shalene Ellers arrested after they tried to sell her two months old boy to a man at a campground for one thousand bucks in that six pack. They're facing felony charges of endangering the welfare of a miner and attempting to accept compensation for relinquishment of a miner. Then there's the buyer. This is another white trash nut job named Cody, who drew up a receipt and the couple signed it and any videotaped of them signing the rights over to Cody of our baby for one thousand dollars with the disclaimer that said after signing this here, there will be no change in y'all to his minds and to never contact me again. These two look exactly like what you think. Cody says. The mother told him she wanted to give up her son because, quote, it was not it just wasn't working having three dogs and a baby. Hold on, is this the mom? Wait? Just look at this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you're gonna have to scroll down the jr Facebook page. It shoved down a little bit. But she looks like she's about fifteen, she's twenty. God, why would they only go for a six pack, a thousand bucks and a sixer?
Speaker 1: I mean, would you when you say at least be a case living for the moment, man case, a real or Arkansas trailer. Oh my god? Selling a baby for a thousand bucks and a six pack again, go to the JR. It's not working out having a newborn and three dogs Jr. Facebook.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's dog food for three dogs the baby. Scroll down a good amount and you're gonna see it. Oh God, guys, you gotta up your auntie. Just case a couple grand.
Speaker 1: In the case it's up your anti or maybe just voluntarily get sterilized or something.
Speaker 2: I'll have them pay for that with a thousand bucks. The state should make that happen.
Speaker 1: We got your hook warnings. Everything that walks all day.
Speaker 2: This is one oh one one w jr R, Orlando's rock station.