Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo has coming Living Mon's pasty of all times.
Speaker 2: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master? Can you dig it?
Speaker 1: Can you did it?
Speaker 3: Where you did? Allowed to play? Sallow to play, come out to play.
Speaker 4: Come to play.
Speaker 5: Story first the wors.
Speaker 3: So sun is rising, God, wake up, Wake up now, don't borwy. We're all here to show you how. Jena Witz horses off station k M moot Home of listens is a fan lumpy. Don't turn that til Jess, wait and see. Are you ready? Are you ready? To John in time to start the show'stike il my bless whis bik mad mar Show, Welcome to the work in Week. It's all such a barkick that makes up messed up.
Speaker 4: It and make it hardcore.
Speaker 3: Hey, you're wisby and then mess picked up your soul there.
Speaker 1: Line you're on the air.
Speaker 4: Good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two, nine four five. Listen online the website dot rocks kmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone. Get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store. Of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com. And we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash BMMS six nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn, Good morning Gimpy, Well, good morning. Stop it. We got a pair of tickets to see The Black Crows Saturday, August eighth at the Hard Rock Tickets available hard Rocksino dot.
Speaker 5: Com dot com.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna see what Gimpy wants to talk about, see if we can't get some conspiracies in and our topless Today, Top five evil characters not in horror movies h O R not w h O horror movies, Top evil characters not in horror movies. Uh So I saw this headline and I wasn't sure what it meant. Do you know what an illness expert is?
Speaker 5: A doctor?
Speaker 4: No, a scientist, no, an expert on illness. I was gonna say kind of, I was gonna say doctor too. You would think that those are the experts on illnesses.
Speaker 5: One that only studies illnesses.
Speaker 4: So this apparently is specific to how to handle when you're sick or people around you are sick. Etiquette if you will, and that makes them an illness expert.
Speaker 1: A mom.
Speaker 4: No moms think they are right. Some moms are, but a lot of moms aren't. I always think of when statements like that are made. I always think about that mom that stuff or kid in the washing machine. She's a mom.
Speaker 1: I guessing she didn't know. Maybe she was trying to wash the germs away.
Speaker 4: Well, this is more in reference to what you should do when you're getting sick and what when people around you are sick and it's all brought to light because of those people that were around rat poop on that ship and then they let them go and now it's spreading. And we'll see if you guys agree with These rules are etiquette rules you should do from an illness expert, and that when you start to feel sick. If you have plans to meet up with a friend and you're feeling a little under the weather, it's you should let them know first and then let them decide if they're still down to hang out with you.
Speaker 1: Now that makes sense, Yeah, but we don't do that or.
Speaker 5: Just cancel your plans.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, but we don't do that, right, We don't let them know we're sick and go. It's up to you, right, It.
Speaker 4: Would just probably most likely just cancel the plans, as opposed to letting them know and letting them make the decision.
Speaker 1: No, or you go. And you're like, alcohol will take care of whatever I got going on, right, And I know the three of us are bad at that. There's times when like, I don't feel good right now, but I didn't tell you guys, right, right, and God forbid you could use your sick days at work.
Speaker 4: Right. This says when you're getting over an illness, if you're covering from an illness, you should tell anyone you're planning to see that you've been sick, even if you feel confident you're no longer contagious.
Speaker 1: Right, and still let them make the decision.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, just you know I've been sick. Yeah, here's that information. Do with it as you wish, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I've only ever done that when it comes to making out with somebody, you know. Wow, No, if I'm being honest, I'm not even young me. I'm not even jeopardizing that. Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. Like, if I have a chance to meet a girl, if I'm young, right, and I'm getting over being sick, and I meet some girl at a bar or whatever.
Speaker 1: Can we hook up? We're gonna hook up.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be like, hey, go sweet though I was sick, I was six six four days ago, I.
Speaker 1: Had a gold sewer.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a difference.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you're not gonna let people know you. Don't tell them about that. Let them figure it out for another six months too. Uh.
Speaker 4: When you know you don't have a contagious illness, but you sound sick due to seasonal allergies or something like that, you need to explain to people you see in person that you're not a risk at getting them sick. No, unless doing ask, unless they ask, are you sick?
Speaker 1: No, just allergies, man.
Speaker 6: I think that is one thing that people do get mentioned, like it's just allergies.
Speaker 5: It's just allergies.
Speaker 1: I promise it's true allergies.
Speaker 4: May I know.
Speaker 1: I don't do that.
Speaker 4: Maybe on the on the radio, I feel as different because people are listening. That's different, right, But I don't enter a group circle or meet some for lunch ago Sorry.
Speaker 6: No, like because even like I know my husband will do it, because because I will hear him sneeze.
Speaker 5: Do you want me to, you know, get you something. No, it's just my allergies. I'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you prompted it.
Speaker 5: That is true. That is true.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: This says that. Uh it's okay to ask friends if they're feeling at all under the weather before you see them, especially if you have a big event coming up that you can't miss or pre existing health condition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: No, if I've got this trip I've been planning to Morocco, I'm not gonna go, Hey, you're not sick.
Speaker 1: Hey you're not. Hey you're not sick, are you? Hey you're not.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing that, but mostly because I'm going to go to the grocery store and I don't know if those people are sick.
Speaker 1: Right, I think short of like hantavirus, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's because of all the pestilence lately that it's like you should probably talk to people and let them know, leigers le or you have been sick.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 4: Uh, there was. I think it's Eric Binemi. There was a coach on the Chiefs when he was when he was previously a coach. He when like COVID and all that stuff was happening and they were still doing foot and all that, he would sleep at the stadium. He wouldn't go home because he had a kid at home that was could easily get sick.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah right that yeah, yeah, yeah, you almost have to do it that way.
Speaker 4: You can't go around and going you sit because I got somebody sick at home or that can get It feels crazy to announce this is a lot of work. By the way, every interaction I got to get a I almost just swore, by the way I got to get a health update. That seems crazy. If you're hosting an event you should, like a wedding or a birthday party, it's fine to include a line on the invite that says to the effect of, if you're feeling under the weather, please stay at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm not doing that either.
Speaker 4: And I do hate birthday parties.
Speaker 1: When kids get dropped off at birthday parties and you can tell that child is sick. Oh yeah, do you call the parents up and be like, hey, come get your sick kid. No, just let him deal with it.
Speaker 4: I mean pretty much right, I'm not your parent you're an adult. You should know what's best for your kid or not. I'm not about to meddle in your parental decision making. Do I wish you wouldn't bring them to my house for a birthday party? One hundred percent? You probably send them to school. I was just then, what are we talking about?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 6: How many teachers if they had a dollar for every child that got brought to school sick, you know they could retire?
Speaker 4: Well? Think about how parents even though, like you know, they have the rule of oh, if they have a fever of one hundred or something like that, they can't go. And how many parents are like, well, technically it wasn't a hundred, right, right? Are they like just we just won't tell them they had a fever, just go to.
Speaker 6: School, or they don't know to check because the child doesn't say I feel like I have a fever.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: You know what about this? Texter says, what if you have a family member that always comes around and gets everyone sick, can you ask before they come over? Moving forward, if they're known to always be sick and come around again everybody's sick, and you ask them if they're sick before they come over, If I have a family member that's notoriously always sick and coming around, I'm stopping inviting you.
Speaker 1: That makes good sense.
Speaker 4: This is just the way operate. And I understand people think I do things really different. If I don't think you're good from my world, I don't bring you around.
Speaker 1: Those are good words to live back, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So if you're someone in my life who's constantly toxic, I don't bring you around.
Speaker 1: I stop bringing you around. Maybe it's the better way to say that I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't, you know, you know, carefully cut the ties or I just stop, right because it's just not worth the worst, worth the risk or the conflict, and it's just not worth it, right. Yeah. So if you have a family member that's always sick and gets everyone sick, yeah, just stop inviting them. It's really easy, knows a great work, even if it's your mom, or even if it's your mom or dad. Okay, And then when they oh, hey, why aren't you I heard you had to get together. Why aren't you inviting me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're always sick and you get everybody sick.
Speaker 4: Right that way, they have.
Speaker 1: Started the conversation. Okay, right, I'm not the ones. And if they don't say anything, well then okay, they clearly didn't want to go anyway.
Speaker 4: Right. I kind of have that philosophy. People ask for what they want. If they don't say anything, that's on them. Now my job to babysit you. There was one more here that I thought was, oh, yeah for sick days, working while sick is not required.
Speaker 1: If you need rest, you should take it.
Speaker 4: I believe some people think that. Most people don't think their employers think that. Right now, there's a number of things that go there. Right, you don't want to let the boss down. The boss feels you need to be there. We need you here anyway. There's the whole I can't miss work because I need the money situation, you know. I mean, there's a lot of things that go into why one person would go to work sick, you know, short of you know, I've got the flu and I literally can't get out of bed. Yeah, you know you have at that point you gotta suck it up, and you're like, well taking an l on this one. I've had plenty of people I've worked with that are coworkers or someone I managed them and like, you got to go home you can't be here. Yeah, you clearly are not here because you're not well. Right, But you're right. I think if, especially if you have a job that doesn't give you sick paid sick days, you will be like I got to power through it because I got to put ramen on the table, right, And that sucks. It shouldn't be like, no, it shouldn't be that way.
Speaker 6: I've had a very hard time dealing with or or being able to accept, like, oh wow, if I'm sick, I should call in or take the day. I mean, it's we do have sick days here, we have vacation days here. But I've worked for a company where I also had six days and vacation days, but it was it was so hard to take them because we were expected not to. And even when I was on maternity leave, I would get phone calls going, well, you want to come back early?
Speaker 5: You feel like coming back yet.
Speaker 4: So what I'm hearing you say is we are very supportive if a fellow employee is sick. Yes, that's just a different tone than we're used to. So I'm just looking because I don't want Gimpy to look too.
Speaker 1: I know what you're doing. I think, Yeah, hold on, let me do my math real quick, because ours is done in.
Speaker 4: Hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have thirty eight sick days stockpiled. Yeah, I'm in the process of pulling because I don't. I don't. I don't ever use them.
Speaker 4: If I use them more for when something with my kids happening, Yeah, that's that's when I use them more than anything. Same the number of times I've been sick. I think in the twenty years I've been with this company. I bet I could count on one hand, not counting surgeries, right, which that would qualify.
Speaker 1: How many did you say you have.
Speaker 4: In hours? Are in days?
Speaker 1: I have thirty eight, okay, so you have to divide it by eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, forty five okay, I've got three hundred and sixty hours. Never used a sick day the fourteen years that I've been here. Oh that No, that's not true. When you had your surgery, when you fall on iy ice, that would have been a sick day. That wasn't count it as a sick day, though at least I didn't. I didn't put the time in that way. If the boss man at the time put it in that way, I think that was more.
Speaker 1: He just said, okay, yeah, yeah, basically, And to be fair, it's only been the last fives ten years that we've went to a system that we can manually. We can do it on a computer, right, right, kind of have to So like you, when that happened to you, there was no right, he took care of all.
Speaker 4: You had to send an email or something like that. I have never Oh, okay, no, I take that back. Well even then, even then, because I have called in sick before. It was right around COVID or whatever. Remember when I thought that I had it right, yeah, and yeah, I couldn't breathe or nothing. I went to the emergency room, spent all that time in there and had to miss I think it was like a day. But you gave everybody else COVID, Yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Did not have COVID. Uh huh huh.
Speaker 4: Which was hilarious because Gordon like I got COVID, Boss like I got COVID.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 4: Well, well, what's funny is so Ghimby is like, hey, I got COVID. I thought I did because because the symptoms were the symptoms were there, right, and you know, it was a time when you know, if the wind was going in a different direction. You were like, oh, I must have COVID, And so Gimby sends the text and the boss loses it and it's like, you gave us COVID, prompted us to go get tests because we're like, well okay, and we go get tests and we have it. He doesn't. Yeah, well that's how my life works. It's not easy being me. I always just tell myself you had it and the yours it was already gone, so when it was tested, it was too late. You had already infected us.
Speaker 1: All sure or whatever, dude, whatever you got to tell yourself. Yeah, no, same for you.
Speaker 4: Whatever you got to tell yourself because you, as you say, all the time, people lie all the time, so you could be lying right now that you didn't have it. Absolutely. I would like to say I have the test results somewhere, but you know, maybe in my chart. I don't know. Yeah. Funny thing when people say, like people lie all the time, it's always that's the first person I'm suspicious.
Speaker 1: The line because they've already set the narrative.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's just normal. I told you guys. People the Tomely's fun, all right. We got tickets to the Black Crows were gonna give away. We'll take a break and we'll be back. You're listening to The Big Man Morning Show. Those quickies are stories that you may have missed to the news. We covered them here. Let's see what we have for today. It's time for newsquakies, world news, local news, and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimpi and Lindsay with what's going on News quickies from The Big Man Morning Show.
Speaker 6: In ninety seventy, substitute teacher arrested for making threats against school.
Speaker 5: This happened in Virginia, where.
Speaker 6: Hayden Dollery's a nineteen year old non licensed substitute teacher in Loudoun County. It was arrested on April twentieth for allegedly making threats of violence against the John at Champion High School. Dollery is charged with one count of threats of bodily injury. Authority say that Dollery used the discord app to discuss a murder spree a and had a kill list targeting the high school in Stone Ridge. The arrest followed an anonymous report made through the Virginia Department of Education's Safe to Talk app. Dollery identify as a transgender woman who booked as a male and is being housed alone at the detention center there in lou Down County. They worked for the public school system all school year, but was removed from the substitute list following this arrest, and they are They are scheduled to appear in court on May twenty six, so next week.
Speaker 1: I just think it's funny when we hear the transpart, because we'd never go, well.
Speaker 4: There's this guy did it. He's straight right, right.
Speaker 1: They only point that part out, correct, correct, And I know somebody.
Speaker 4: Are gonna go, well, it's important to know, okay, percentage wise though, we only hear it when it's this way right. Grandma beats off bloody intruder after his day of crime. Comes out of Tacoma, Washington, where this dude, twenty three year old Skyler Cantrell, he ended up ramming some police cars last week, right, and then takes off running from the police, as criminals do sometimes. Well, as he's taken off and running from the police, they shot him, shot him right on the shoulder, shot him right in the arm, right well, and he evades the police at that particular moment, and over the next twenty four hours he breaks into several homes in the area. Well, task force finally tracks the guy down and they corner him and he ended up kind of ducking into this lady's home, a grandmother. He grabbed one of her toddler children by the arm, and that's when the struggle with the old lady broke out for about five minutes. She pushed, she blocked, she yelled for the police, until Skyler finally said, you know what f it, I'm done, take me in. Luckily, neither her or the children were hurt, and Old Skyler here got charged with two counts of first.
Speaker 1: Degree burglary and other related defenses. I'm trying to think if I were gonna beat off a burglar. Yeah, when I use my hands and my feet, I would probably if it was me, I would use both. I'd start with the hands and then work my feet in there somehow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's definitely not gonna be pretty, and I'm grabbing whatever I can grab them. Absolutely at that point there's no clean fights, not fight anyway. Yeah, in any situation in life, you know, if you get a fight, kick them in the nuts, throw dirt in their eyes, spit in their face. Do what you gotta do to win this somebody. Oh, you're absolutely getting kicked in the balls. Yeah, probably more than once. Yeah, I'll probably keep going till you vomit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There is nothing, no such thing as a clean fight.
Speaker 1: I ran a ring.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, it's an organized sport. Yeah, I agree. Man indicted for using Malotov cocktails to start bar fire. I don't know why this story sounds familiar, but it does. And I went through the headlines, I didn't see it. A man is being indicted for allegedly using Malotov cocktails to let a bar on fire in Charlotte, North Carolina. James Johnson Junior good Old JJJ twice used Molotov cocktails to start a fire at the Garden Bar in Lounge after being kicked out of the bar for harassing another customer. The fires caused around ninety thousand dollars worth of damage to the building. He was indicted on multiple charges, including possession of weapons and mass destruction, malicious use of explosives, and burning and burning caused during the commission of a felony, all because he had a little disagreement with another customer and harassed them.
Speaker 1: That really took it to the next level, didn't.
Speaker 4: He Right, it's the whole You know, a white man can't jump when he's like I'm going to my car and getting a gun, I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. INSTEADY grabs a Molotov. I don't think I could make one.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's pretty simple. No, no, no, I know it's simple. You gotta have a glass or a container of some sort. See, you have to have an accelerant to see I don't have an accelerant, and then it's gonna be like what shirt am I ripping?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Right? Uh?
Speaker 1: Gasoline is the only accelerant you really.
Speaker 4: Need, right, You know, how am I going to get that? Well, that's easy. You can either A get it out of the gas can you use for the lawnmower. B siphon it out of your your gas How do what the holes?
Speaker 5: Where am I getting the hose?
Speaker 4: Am at the bar? I mean people keep weird things in the back of it. I definitely don't have my lawnmower at the bar.
Speaker 5: Break open a lighter what do you mean? Slighter? Lighter fluid?
Speaker 1: Like you know what a Molotov cocktail is?
Speaker 5: I guess not just yeah, just putting together something to start.
Speaker 1: On, Describe to me what a multov cocktail looks like.
Speaker 6: Or lighter fluid or gasoline in a bottle, and then you use your your wick or like ripped T shirt Like you said.
Speaker 4: How much fuel do you think you need? Which is another fair question, I guess, but how much fuel do you think you need in the.
Speaker 5: Vessel enough to soak the T shirt or or wick?
Speaker 1: And how much do you think is in a lighter.
Speaker 4: A small amount, I think, not even like barely announce maybe half ounce, or or in a zippo yeah again, maybe a half ounce, probably less than that. A lot of people only carry disposable lighters on them. I eat bix stuff like that. Not a lot of people carry zippos on them. And the ones that do carry zippos on them, not a lot of them have lighter fluid in them, you know, on them a container lighter fluid. I when I was carrying a zippo, and I still have, uh, a container of lighter fluid in the back of my bike.
Speaker 1: But I just I need flints.
Speaker 4: But regardless you can. I think you could put together a Malotov cocktail rather quick and easy with what you have on you.
Speaker 5: You're at a bar, you could put some Hey can I borrow some gasoline?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But you're you're you've been kicked out. Yeah, that's what we're talking about. You've been kicked out.
Speaker 4: So you're like, well, okay, I've never well, well let me say I've never made a malotop cocktail. Just put that out there right now. But I've never uh you know how some liquors like one P fifty one ever cleared, Those are pretty flammable, right, the old flame in doctor Pepper days.
Speaker 1: I don't know if regular eighty proof is that flammable. Like, I don't think you could use it.
Speaker 4: Like if let's just say you had a bottle of Jack Daniels in your truck, right and you stuff a sock down in there, you haven't it opened it yet, and you're like, I'm gonna get this guy.
Speaker 1: You stuff a sock down then here. I don't know if that would I don't know if that would work. Maybe it would. There's only one way to find out.
Speaker 4: But I'm not wasting. I've done coming up.
Speaker 1: Right. We got tickets to Black Crows we're gonna give away.
Speaker 4: We'll be back. Good morning, Lindsay.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Corbyn.
Speaker 6: I saw a post the other day of Paris Jackson standing with her mother Debi Row and it said.
Speaker 5: That she was a spinning image of her mom.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know her mom is looks like she stocks shelves at a grocery store.
Speaker 6: Well she's she's just aged quite a bit, but sell in the eyes. I am actually looking forward to seeing her in action at rock Lahoma this year, the twentieth anniversary, and you can get your tickets Labor Day weekend September fourth through the sixth. You can listen to kmode on the iHeart Radio app and hit up that contest tab and win free tickets to rock Lahoma.
Speaker 4: Good luck, Good morning, Gimpi, Well, good morning Corbin. Make sure you come out and support the Drillers tonight as they are taking on the Springfield Cardinals. It is Driller's Blue Camo Jersey giveaway ninth. The jersey is pretty bad. If you're one of the first thousand people show up, you can get yourself a free jersey. Also, it's Ranch Dippers weekend all right, so they'll be wearing those fancy new uniforms. Get your tickets a Tolsa Drillers Dot com be crown.
Speaker 8: No world, take my strong hand, give train on the give train, No world, take my shrum hand on.
Speaker 1: My now hear me out? Oh you know, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it all this week.
Speaker 4: This week, I've been suffering from a medical condition and it's not contagious, so you guys don't have to worry about it. Well, you would have told surely I would have asked your permission, Uh I come into work. Uh But Tuesday had had me freaking the hell out, and uh I figure, well, well, I'm gonna go ahead and talk about this because uh if I if I can use, if anything, I can use my experience to help others, right, and I'll tell you what the condition is.
Speaker 1: And then we'll just kind of go from there. Okay, So.
Speaker 4: The condition what happened was is I woke up Tuesday and I said, holy hell, what the f is going on? And I took straight to doctor Google. Okay, and doctor Google is what told me this condition that I have is. And it has since gotten better, no doubt about it, but it's still it's still enough to freaky the hell out. And the condition, the medical condition that doctor Google gave me is called summer penisle syndrome. And and what that is is basically, it happens a lot in the spring and summer times to dudes. And what it is is it's when chiggers or you get a hold of a poisonous plant ivy oaks, sumac and then dudes touched their dangling Oh no, and then it all just goes to hell from there. So earlier and when we came back on Monday, what was the worst part of your weekend? I went helped my old lady clean up er yard. Got into some poison ivy. I have gotten into a lot of poison ivy throughout my years of living, and I think this is the absolute worst that I have ever had it ever.
Speaker 1: So I go and to help out. I got the poison ivy on me.
Speaker 4: I thought that, because you know, having poison ivy, before you go in there, you wash up with soap and water, cool lukewarm water to get the oil off as quick as possible. I did that the moment that I realized I was in the ivy. But then I realized I've got this sap on me. Right, Remember that black resident I was telling you that was all over my hands. Well, that black resin stayed on my hands till about Wednesday, yesterday, when it was finally all gone. I wake up Tuesday, and this affected me so much that it affected I had bad dreams about it, and I'll tell you about the dream here in a minute. But so Monday goes by go and I live my life, and I go to bed, and I wake up Tuesday and my schlung is swollen up more worse than I've ever seen it ever before in my life. Now, think of it like this. You know in movies, let's just use the movie Hitch for example, when Will Smith has that allergic reaction and his face all swells up, and you're like, oh God, damn. That's exactly what I said. When I looked at my wiener and I woke up Tuesday morning, it was that bad. I said, Oh God damn. And then I took straight to Google to find out what the hell was going on. And and so that's that's what it told me. Now, I had right before I woke up. Right, It's kind of like in my sleep, I was kind of in this limbo of I was conscious. I knew what was going on because I felt I felt some swelling going on down there? What in your typical morning?
Speaker 1: Would you know? What I mean?
Speaker 4: But I just like whatever, I'm sleeping, it is what it is. And I had this dream that I'm telling my girlfriend about.
Speaker 7: This.
Speaker 4: And in my dream, I go to shower and my waiter falls off, which did not happen, right, No, still there, but I show it. Yeah, let's do nothing else. And I'm like, ah. Then I wake up, and then I go to the bathroom and that's when I noticed that there was massive swelling happening on my junk.
Speaker 1: And I didn't know. I didn't know what the hell to do about it. I didn't know what the hell it was.
Speaker 4: Keeping. Like I've said, I've had poison ivy before, I've never quite had it this bad before. I've got it all over my damn body, even there, even there. I've got it on on my waner, I've got it on the grondle, It's everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's everywhere. It's on my face, my forehead.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys have been able to tell this week, but my eyes have been real yeah, And that's why it is. Because the poison ivy that I've gotten on my cheeks and underneath my eyeballs. When so, how long has there been uncharacteristic swelling in your genital area? This isn't the first time that it's been swollen. Well, there's a difference between swollen and and gorge. Let's just get that out of the little No, it's not this incident. How long have you been dealing with this, this particular one. How long has it gone on? Let's see, there was Monday, Tuesday, finally got back to normal yesterday, so two days, so you're normally it's all gone.
Speaker 1: We're back to We're back to normal. Okay.
Speaker 4: So when I take to Google and it tells me that I've got summer penisle syndrome, it tells me that this swelling which is caused by jiggers, siger bites or or when you get into the poisonous plant and you touch wing, dang, that that happens. Okay, but Google tells me doctor. Google says, now, this could last anywhere from one to two days up to two weeks. So you can you can only imagine how I'm feeling right in anxiety, Yeah, because I'm like, I can't have my wayner swelled up like that for two dang all weeks it makes sense because we you have felt a little more edgy than you normally are. But I thought it was because of all the extra bs we're dealing with outside of the studio that's not helping any at all whatsoever. Got all that going on got this swelled up wayner that's just like looks like something out of a sci fi horror movie. It got I was so uncomfortable, like I almost went commando the last couple of days, right, just because the under rus keep everything tight and in place, and when things are swollen and there's pressure on it, it makes it even worse.
Speaker 1: But you know what it is, what it is.
Speaker 4: So I looked doctor Google and I says, oh, good lord, one to two weeks at the worst case scenario.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, so if you go.
Speaker 6: Ahead, if you still would have been suffering from it today, would you have gone to the doctor.
Speaker 4: That's what I was just about to get to. All right, it tells myself this thing lasts for one to two days, up to two weeks, So in my mind is I'll give you a whole week, maybe a week and a half, and then if it's still going has not shown any signs of getting better, I'm going to the doctor because that's not normal.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Lucky for me, the swelling has gone down. For the past two days, I've been putting ice. I'm a junk to keep the swelling from going down. Never taking a bit of ben A drill in my life until this week. Stop, get me some. Because doctor Google was like, listen, take some allergy medicine, cold compress and get the swelling down.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I did took the Bena drill.
Speaker 4: I didn't take it during work because I hear benadryl makes you sleepy. So I'm like, I'm not gonna mess with any of that. I'll wait until I get home. So so that Tuesday, that's what I did. I stopped and got some smokes and some Bena drill at the Merf dirt and I'm like, all right, I'm gonna go home.
Speaker 1: I'm ready for this.
Speaker 4: And uh, I take my ben A drill and I go home and I eat and I take a little nap and I wake up and it's still goddamn swollen, and I'm like, oh, good Lord, break out.
Speaker 1: The ice packs all right.
Speaker 4: Sitting in my head, I'm Sandler Shorts full commando because just trying to get as comfortable as possible, right, and uh, all right, do that for a day or two. Things finally get back to normal. But now I have this uncontrollable itch all over me, all over me. And I found out the hard way that you can't put calamine lotion on your waiter. Okay, why it burns like a son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's why it's sensitive.
Speaker 4: Calumine lotion.
Speaker 1: Now here's the deal man.
Speaker 4: So, being as susceptible to poison IVY as I am, I'm mount in the woods, I'm playing disc golf.
Speaker 1: We talked about it off air.
Speaker 4: I've been attacked by tics already this year and I've had to pull at least ten of them off me just playing disc golf into the woods. So I'm susceptible to poison ivy. I know this. I have all kinds of different medicines at the house for the poison ivy. I've got some creams, I've got some gels, and I've got just regular plain old calamine lotion. The gels and the creams that I have made from this company called Ivorist.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: It has a mental late a minute for the cooling effect, right, to kind of subside the itching. And I'm like, okay, I learned my lesson when I was a young child to not put anything that has any kind of mental latum or alcohol on your junk because birds like a sad bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm thinking to myself, calamine lotion, I've got that seems simple. I don't think there's any mental late a minute, there's no alcohol in it. When I put it on my face or my arms. When I'm exposed to the ives, it doesn't burn. I'm thinking to myself, this is gonna be perfect. I'll put a little bit of this some michlong. It'll keep the itching down. Everything will be fine. I couldn't wash that son of a bitch off fast enough. It was that bad. So now here I am standing in the bathroom in the sink trying to get this stuff off as quick as possible. And I did. I did, and I was like, whoo, I'll never do that again.
Speaker 1: So all right, what do we do here? What do we do now? I can't do nothing. I can't put anything on it.
Speaker 4: I just have to sit with it. So for the next two days I'm sitting with ice packs on my junk. Trying to get the swelling to go down, and trying not to itch every part of my body. It's been a very difficult last couple of days. Guys, I'm telling you, so.
Speaker 5: Is it kind of like heaven a vasectomy all over again?
Speaker 1: I would much rather half of a sectomy over again.
Speaker 4: What you're describing in terms of the calamine lotion reminds me of the time that someone recommended I try nair down there. But why this is? This is where we go in line with hey, don't put a toaster in the bathtub, don't use nair on your genitals, or calamine or calumine lotion.
Speaker 1: Apparently I have learned a.
Speaker 4: Lot this week about poison ivy and about the remedies and about the things that you probably should not touch. Now, when I looked up, I had that resin on my hands, and I was like, okay, Then this said the Google said that it's ah, that's because the the user oil or whatever it's called, is that it's peak that its most potent. But it also said that it would cause a less severe rash reaction, so I didn't think anything of it. I scrubbed my hands with open water so much that stuff isn't coming off. I have this product that my house that I use to clean my pipes and my bombs out with. It's kind of like of an orange oil, right, and that takes off the resin from your pipes and bongs pretty easily. So I dump a bunch of that in my hand and I'm scrubbing my hand and I'm trying to get this oil off. It didn't take it off at all whatsoever. So here I am stuck. And ever since I've showered and whatnots I lathered myself up. Now my slong's all swollen up and I'm having bad dreams about falling off.
Speaker 1: This has been a very rough week for me, It really has.
Speaker 4: So what I'm telling you right now, if if you happen to get into the poison ivy oak su mac whatever poisonous plant, don't touch wiener at all whatsoever. Now that's pretty good advice you were going to have to do. You got that, Lindsay, write that one down for you.
Speaker 1: If you do.
Speaker 4: Glove, maybe somebody else's hand. There's other ways to get around it. Maybe if you're not a type person that likes to sit pee because you think it's masculating, I was just gonna say another reason why you to go pee exactly. I love I'm transforming more of you to sit down to pee. I got no problem with it. It's more comfortable that way. But with this particular situation, it was the best because, well, you're not touching everything. I learned that the hard way. So here on the back side of this one hundred percent this is there's no need to go like someone recommended a steroid shot, Like.
Speaker 1: No need to go to the doctor, no need to go get steroid shots.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: I am not putting anything on my balls anymore.
Speaker 4: But I am using the the creams and the gels that I have at the house for the other places that my arm, my chest, my neck, my face.
Speaker 5: But that's for a whole nother a element.
Speaker 4: Somebody text in to something I've never heard before that you can get at Walmart because I use a prescribed steroid cream when I get or my wife gets poison ivy uh tech new tech new kaleig kellagel TC in you and then Caligel. Okay, yeah, I see that and they say it works awesome, and red light therapy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go on a limb.
Speaker 4: This is me just being crazy.
Speaker 1: Corbin Gimpi does not own any sort of red light therapy for his skin.
Speaker 4: No, no, I have a red light, but it's from a lizard to keep him warm, my iguana to keep them warm, and not the same type of red light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I've seen those women wear the face mask, a little hockey mask and that's got the red light on there and it looks all scary. Yeah, yeah, I have. I've seen this at the walmarts. I've never used it before. I use that other stuff that I mentioned that. I'm not gonna mention it again because they don't pay me enough for it or at.
Speaker 1: All for that fact. But I just it freaked me the hell out. Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you ever wake up in the morning and you see something you're junk swollen that much, I thought thought it was cause for concern, and I wanted to absolute I could tell by the tony your voice how serious you were, because I thought maybe you were setting something up. And then I could tell by just because I know you your voice so well.
Speaker 1: Something was up.
Speaker 4: How long did you tell yourself you before you would go see a doctor. I was going to give it a week and a half like, oh, my swelling penis. Yeah, because because they say it's natural and it goes way on it from one to two days and it last could last up to a week to two weeks.
Speaker 1: Right, So my thought there is My thought was I was going.
Speaker 4: To ride the rest of this week out as it is, and if it came around like next Tuesday Wednesday, then I'm like, all right, I'm definitely going to If there was no no signs of getting better at all whatsoever, if it just stayed stayed as plumpy as it was, I was Okay, forty eight hours, man, I'm calling the doctor and getting on that list. Lucky for me, everything's good. Everything went back to normal. Now I'm going to quote, yeah, yeah, I'm just sitting here dealing with the with the itch that is all over my body.
Speaker 1: But but uh, like I wanted to.
Speaker 4: I wanted to help people at little public service announcement and try to help people out.
Speaker 1: Because it's summer time.
Speaker 4: People are going to go they're gonna go camping, they're gonna honey, they're gonna be cleaning up their yard and might come around some boison ivy and then have to go take a leak and the next thing you know, you're having dreams.
Speaker 1: If your wine are falling off and you wake up and it's all swollen. Yeah, sorry, I wasn't ready.
Speaker 8: Around no world, take my shrum hand give train on the give train around the world.
Speaker 4: Take my shrum. Get on now, hear me ask let's play a game and give away a pair of tickets. Right now you should be calling eight three three four six, oh kmod for a chance?
Speaker 1: Good morning, you're on the air.
Speaker 4: What is your name?
Speaker 1: Sor right? What was your name?
Speaker 5: Angela?
Speaker 1: Angela? How are you today? I'm doing pretty give it? How's it going? One?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 4: We're gonna play this game called Schnip Schnappschner. The current record Gimpie is well, I'm leading this parade with eight and Corbin you have five and.
Speaker 1: Lindsay's got three.
Speaker 4: Last week's winner that would be you. So your choice is Angela or Gimpy or Lindsay?
Speaker 1: Who would you like?
Speaker 4: Sixty seconds are right o'clock. The timer starts after the first clue. Here we go, Angela, Uh, this is a cartoon character. While e blanky uh. This come with the product you buy with a money back blank.
Speaker 7: Guarantee.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: This is the opposite of a broom.
Speaker 8: Mop.
Speaker 4: This is a particular pair of item of clothing you wear on your butt. They are not pants and they have pockets all over. No, there you go. You already said it's you have to replace your air blank in your car every few thousands. This is the twelfth month of the year, December. Yep, minute, Rice is blank Rice. Yes, this is the snake that has the hood you know I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: This is where they make whiskey. Not a brewery, but the other place for liquors. Still say, the whole thing, still distillery.
Speaker 1: There you go like a butterfly. But to eat your clothes. Ten is what I got.
Speaker 4: Eleven. Okay, Uh, that's pretty good, girl.
Speaker 1: Hang on the line.
Speaker 5: Okay, thanks, welcome, good morning, you're on the air.
Speaker 7: What is your name, Amy?
Speaker 1: Amy? How are you today? Ten?
Speaker 7: I'm doing great?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Okay, uh, Amy. You gotta try and beat eleven. We'll deal with the we'll deal with the points afterwards. Let's keep going, all right, girl, to you and lindsay, are you ready? Okay?
Speaker 5: All right? Not rent? If you own your home, you pay a.
Speaker 7: Mortgage.
Speaker 5: Yes, falla la la la am. I doing yes? It is not private. Your profile is what?
Speaker 6: Yes, Oh you are very witty. You are another word for smart, witty, brilliant. A type of knife, a meat, a big meat.
Speaker 7: A big meat, a knife, a knife or a knife a meat. Oh clever.
Speaker 6: Yes, uh, if you want to go to a different type uh, place and time, you can transport.
Speaker 4: Time time time not even. I'm so sorry and you did not win. Thank you so much for playing.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you every Daylation Angela.
Speaker 4: Those tickets are going to go see the Black Crows Saturday, August eighth of the hard Rock Live tickets available hard Rock Casino, Tulsa dot com. Give me this is the one that she.
Speaker 1: That she did not get.
Speaker 4: This is a belief that you can magically move from one spot to another without getting into a car or walking or anything like that kind of happens in a flash. Yeah, beat me up, Scottie, beat me up? As what type of transportation? Bill and Ted had a phone booth that did what the movie The Fly, This was what they experimented with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, teleport is what that gif you got his at the very end the record now is it keeps me in a lead with nine, keeps you with five, keeps you lindsay with alright, take a break and we'll be back.
Speaker 4: Morning show.
Speaker 1: Is that let's see Kimpi has in his engorged four by four.
Speaker 4: Cool And it says here that the White House and mules two hundred and fifty pardons for America's two hundred and fifty birthday.
Speaker 1: The White House sources say that.
Speaker 4: The plan is still in port preliminary discussions, and that the pardons could be announced on June fourteenth, which is both Flagged Day and President Trump's birthday. The report says some in the White House are concerned about Trump handing out more pardons ahead of the midterms. Vance updates White House crackdown on fraud ol BPJD will be in Maine today to talk about the Trump Administration's effort to combat fraud. He'll be speaking at Bangor International Airport to highlight some recent cases in Maine. The crackdown has been emphasis on state's soul services programs. Yesterday, JD said it appears mainly blue states are not taking fraud seriously. The Vice President called it a defrauding of the American taxpayer and violation of trust. What else we got here, the resolution to suspend Senators pay during shutdown advances. Senators unanimously voted to advance the measure, which would only apply to members of the Upper Chamber and does not need to be approved by the House or signed by President Trump. It's a move that could give lawmakers a powerful incentive not to shutter federal departments over funding disputes in future years. The resolution would take effect after the midterm election and then, lastly, here Tulsa City Council approves first ambalance rate increase in over a decade. Emsea said that day, even though rates will increase, patients won't see a change and what they pay since coverage typically comes through private insurance Medicare or Medicaid or imsecare. The proposal included a five hundred dollars fee for patients treated at a scene and not taken to the hospital. With the new proposal, m so, we'll be implementing a forty percent uninsured discount to help reduce the impact of the rate increase for Toulson's whose insurance won't cover the difference. The new rates are set to take effect in October.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Lindsey, Good morning Corbin.
Speaker 6: Did you get the keyword to rock the bank. If not, that's okay. You still have twelve more chances throughout the day to rock the bank and win one thousand dollars. Listen for that keyword, and when you hear it, enter it online at kmod dot com. Your next chance to win is coming up at nine o'clock this morning.
Speaker 4: Good luck, Good morning, gim Pee, Well, good morning Corbin. One of them's a little litle bit of country, the other one's a little bit of rock and roll. Five finger death punching Cody Jinks are going to be at the Walmart and Ampletheater on Friday, October second. You want to go for free, we'll just click on the contest tap right there on the free iHeartRadio WEP.
Speaker 1: All right, Conspiracy Theory Thursday.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, but somebody went on to AI and put every Bigfoot siding in since nineteen fifty eight. Okay, I asked, AI, tell me about it, or they're like siding in Arizona, And then there was a siding in Oklahoma. So the idea was to have it analyzed. Ten thousand reports about Bigfoot across the US and Canada for over sixty six years okay, and the post claims that each sighting was coded with one hundred and fifty plus details, including the location, whether terrain, time, whether there was water nearby, what kind of witness situation it was us, the creature behavior, the physical descriptions, and the big finding was that sightings clustered in around one hundred and fifty geographic quote hot zones, specifically in the Pacific Northwest. The video claimed that the hot zones overlap with areas discussed in the Missing four to one one books, which deal with unexplained disappearances in parks and wilderness areas.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about the Missing four to one one books. It is a series written by a guy chronicling the unsolved yet eery similar disappearances of five children in the wilds of North America across multiple decades.
Speaker 4: A real life horror story. The book and film examine each case from multiple perspectives in an attempt to shed light on the unsettling topic. The movie is available on two. You don't say, okay, that got that got my attention that the movie's on too. You no, the book like the book in the movie, like this is a thing. Yeah, I've never heard of this before, but that doesn't mean anything. So there's no evidence the AI actually did this study, the one that they cite, because I think we should stop mentioning company AIS.
Speaker 1: You can pay us.
Speaker 4: Ruth right, so those aren't No. Rady is a for profit business, so or you can pay us if you want us to mention a specific AI company. Anyway, there's no published paper, there's no company announcement, there's no credible part. They're just saying they put this into AI and the public Bigfoot database does exist, but it's ran by believers and smaller analysis types of groups of people that are believing that believe in it. Top siting states listed in one public analysis include Washington, Oregon, California, Texas, Colorado, Missouri, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, and Florida, which right now, I know some of you are going, what about Oklahoma? Right The article points out a explanation. Many of these areas have big wilderness zones, parks, tourists, and people getting lost for normal reasons like injuries, weather, or disorientation. There was a story I just read about a woman who went missing in the woods, broke her ankle, and she made her way to a a weather station or something like that that was monitored by the parks, and it had a camera on it, and she put her like she kept standing in front of the camp because she had to drag herself to the spot. And they eventually checked the weather station and saw that she was there a lot. They sent someone out to go and they found her and saved her.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: I don't know why that's important, but thanks for coming to my ted talk. A lot of people that watch this video said that this is pretty skeptical and that some of the ideas of it being located in this these hot zones. Yes, maybe there's some correlation, but Bigfoot stories come from all around. Uh yeah, okay, yeah, you hear a lot of the Bigfoot stories coming from wooded areas. You don't hear a lot of sasquatch in the desert. Now, of course you've got the the Himalayan Mountain version, the Getty Boa and then of course you mentioned Florida Skunk Ape, same thing as Bigfoot, but still wooded areas. So I can see, like, yeah, the correlated with all these wooded areas, surely there's sasquatch living amongst them. And again you don't hear a lot of sasquatch, desert squatch. No, but I mean you there's a lot of animals you don't hear reports of in the desert. Okay, yeah, so that makes sense. How many sightings do you think are in Oklahoma per year, per year, like an average twenty three? I think it's in the hundreds, okay, like one hundred and fifty. Right, This is fun, cause we feel like it should be pretty common. One, since they've been keeping tracks since nineteen forty two, there've been one hundred and thirteen total listed bigfoot sidings on the bfro's public database MM, which is considered the official quote unquote database that's run by believers. Sure, okay, there have been four sightings in Tulsa County in that that timeframe, five and Cherokee, and then the rest are in other counties. But so nine just right here, okay, But I would think a lot of them would be more in the southeast, right in the mountainous.
Speaker 1: Areas, the heavily wooded areas, you know, that makes sense. Not up here.
Speaker 4: Now, Lafleur is technically in that area. They have the most, you know, right along the Arkansas border. They got twenty five. And then mccurtin also right there below Lafur Lafleur has nine.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 4: Is it Cato County, Kado County that's outside Oklahoma City. Okay, so a lot of them are down south, well two counties. They like to you know, travel, you know, get out of the area. It's like, we've been down here long enough. Let's go vacation in Tulsa County for long. Wait, you know, Tulsa Hills, Utica Square. If Bigfoot is real, then why has a dead one never been discovered? No? I mean if you listen to the show long enough, you know that I have a hard stance of there's zero evidence of Bigfoot zero. Yes, And we have discussed before that they bury their dead. We think that's why you won't find a dead one. Well, we think we don't know that true. There's a better chance of a Bigfoot being real than aliens or Jesus ever existing. Okay, and also probably a better chance of Bigfoot existing. Then you know what you're talking about. Like the David Pilate's stuff out of the missing four to one, So oh, they leave stuff out of the missing for one. So cases will be similar to each other. Oh, so they deliberately leave stuff out.
Speaker 1: Just like every documentary. Sure they have a narrative they're trying to hit.
Speaker 4: Right, if you see a documentary about nine to one one being a conspiracy, they're not gonna leave out data that conflicts that. Right. If you see a you know, a one that you know there's an ocean portal to Hell, they're not gonna leave They're gonna put an information in that that would make sense.
Speaker 1: Uh. The desert bigfoot is called a sweaty.
Speaker 4: What really, I've never heard of that. I've heard of skunk ape, the one who lives in the swamps of Florida. Of course, bigfoot sasquatch. I've never heard of this sweaty? Is it because it's in the desert and that's why it's so sweaty and the desert sweaty?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, So the desert bigfoot, often called the Yuka Man or the Borego Sandman. Mister Sid is a legendary tall, hairy commented reported in the southern California, Nevada Arizona deserts, particularly the Majave. Witnesses described as a large, foul smelling creature, sometimes leaving massive footprints or exhibiting aggressive behavior, with sightings dating back to the nineteenth century, Hall the Sex says, what if bigfoots are just an endangered species of humans that have tribes all over the world. Huh, it's a lot of made up stuff to try and possibly get there. And even in endangered species, we find, right, And if they're all over the world, I think the likelihood of finding them would be pretty high.
Speaker 1: You think someone sat Tulson's siney might be my ex.
Speaker 4: The the idea that someone like you're with somebody and they go, I saw bigfoot and they were all in and that like encompasses their like it takes over their life.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: And you know, if your partner likes going to a certain restaurant, you go to that restaurant with them, even if you don't like it.
Speaker 1: Gotta go bigfoot hunting next weekend.
Speaker 4: Right, I gotta go to a big Where are you guys going? We're going to Cedar Rapids.
Speaker 1: What for?
Speaker 4: Why are you going to Cedar Rapids? They're having a bigfoot convention at the Hall of Dome. Danny ask what you taking over my life? And then your relationship with your wife, d Windows, because you don't want to go to the bar with the other dorks.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, she makes a connection with one, and now she's having a bigfoot affair, right, probably dressing up in the costumes, you know, little little sasquatch role play, or.
Speaker 1: You know, going and doing it out in the woods trying. Maybe that's the call. Uh huh. They hear her whooping, so they're like you, oh huh, let's go.
Speaker 4: Check it out. The Tulsa County sidings are just tobos, maybe them and their sticks and their unkept beards. Right, they're five o'clock shadows and a cigar. Just go check any any banks along the Arkansas River. They're all right there. Uh yeah, I think it's a good iddea.
Speaker 1: Though to put stuff like pump some of this stuff into AI and let AI give some theories.
Speaker 4: It can think faster through it. But just keep in mind AI can't spell strawberry, amongst other things. It is not a perfect system, and people invest so much into it being perfect. Well, I did plug it in. Just put in is sasquatch real?
Speaker 1: Sasquatch real?
Speaker 4: And the thing about the AI is it just it pull stuff from the internet, so you're not getting legit evidence, right, you're just getting whatever the Internet has to say about it. And uh, of course whether sasquatch is real depends on whether you are looking for biological proof or cultural impact. While many people leave in the creature, the current scientific consensus is that sasquatches folklore figure rather than a living animal. And then it goes on with the lack of evidence and FBI investigations and hoaxes and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Listen to this, Taxton.
Speaker 4: Anybody with half a brain knows that Bigfoot is fake and it's just a dude in a costume.
Speaker 1: Let's get into that. What do we what do we consider.
Speaker 4: Half a brain?
Speaker 1: Like, what would be.
Speaker 4: We want to say smart, right, somebody's smart. Anybody who's not smart, right, would believe in that. Somebody smart would know it's a person in the costume.
Speaker 7: Is that.
Speaker 4: I break that down as anybody with basic thinking and motor skills. Yes, you know, you don't have to be a genius, but you don't have to be retorted at the same time, just a normal everyday person would know.
Speaker 5: Anyone with common sense, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: How about Theodore Roosevelt?
Speaker 1: Oh did old Teddy fine? One?
Speaker 4: Not in the modern since that we do. But he was an avid outdoorsman, and he had documented a second hand account of a sasquatch in one of his books. So that's how about doctor Jane Goodall, Well, you know, you know, the prime primologist who studied gorillas. She believed in the existence of bigfoot, citing high volumes of reports and her own interest in the subject. And then I can give you some other people that would definitely you could argue out of those two, though, feel like they definitely have more than half a brain. I think doctor Jane Goodall is biased because she works so closely with the chimps and the monkeys and the apes and the hot knots, you know, so I think, of course she's going to lean heavily towards that massive, hairy ape like figure.
Speaker 1: I think that's fair what you're saying.
Speaker 4: But then you could also make the argument that she is an expert in that field right and would know more than any of us about it on the possibility of it even being a thing.
Speaker 1: You're probably right.
Speaker 4: I would believe Theodore Roosevelt because he was an avid hunter and avid outdoorsman. But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: When it comes to Teddy I feel if he had the opportunity, because you said he's documented encounters with him, right, Yes, I feel just Teddy being teddy, he would have shot it, killed it, and mounted it up on the wall, just because that's the type of person he was. Yeah, but he was also an Just because you're an avid outdoorsman and you believe in hunting doesn't mean you shoot and kill everything on site. I don't know when it comes to trophy stuff though, that's a trophy that you like. People are out there hunting elephants and drafts and lions and tigers and bears, Oh my right for that trophy. And I think Theodore was one of those trophy hunters. So if you've got the opportunity to get the coup de gras of trophies, why not. The question was anybody with half a brain? And I think I gave two good examples of people with more than half a brain. And you know, bobcat goldweights on this list too. But I think you're going to denounce that pretty fast just because he talks funny. Doctor Grover Krantz, anthropology professor at a university. He was the first academic professor to publicly argue for the existence as I have a sister that believes that portals are the reason we have a scene Bigfoot. But then again, I have a sister that believes the earth is flat. And I'm the middle child. Sucks to be you, Okay, And quickly someone said, explain the strawberry thing. I asked the other day for its spelling.
Speaker 1: It spelled.
Speaker 4: It spelled it fine, well, f I n E. Is not how you spell strawberry. But that's a different thing. You have to ask it how many rs are in strawberry, and then it'll tell you. And then you tell it to spell strawberry, and it's giving you two different answers. So there you go. We gotta take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll be back.
Speaker 4: Conspiracy theory. Thursday, I saw this article that's really fascinating, and it says that the city of New Orleans needs to start planning the relocation of the city. Now. The claim is that southern Louisiana may be at a point of no return because of sea level rise, wetland loss, stronger hurricanes, and land shrinking, and that southern Louisiana could face three to seven meters of sea level rise and lose three quarters of its remaining coastal wetlands along a sixty two mile inland And for those who know, New Orleans is already built in a bowl. So that's why they've they have problems and it's always been that way, and that the city being surrounded by the Gulf of America slash Mexico America America America Mexico Mexico anyway.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: The coast is also being carved out by the oil and gas industry, which is also leading to some erosion. Now, these are all things that part of evolution, right, But the idea that losing two thousand square miles of land, which is roughly the size of Delaware.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 4: I'm in Delaware. You could lose another three thousand square miles in the next fifty years. That's not affecting just losing Ana, right, I mean that would affect the entire coastal region Alabama, Florida, parts of Texas.
Speaker 1: No, because they're all at different terrain levels.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay. And is it just because New Orleans is all swampy. Yeah, they're like, well, you know it roads faster. I don't know. I can't say anything about Louisiana. The last time I got in trouble. The governor of Las scrapped a three billion dollar project, saying it costs too much and hurting fishing communities. Critics say killing it make coastal projection much harder. The relocation idea is politically troubling because people love New Orleans right, culture, family, identity, food, music, not just a real, you know, piece of.
Speaker 1: Land smells like piss. I'm bourbon, mostly piss.
Speaker 4: Mostly. Researchers say people are already leaving slowly, but without a plan, it becomes messy, unfair, market driven evacuations where poor people get trapped.
Speaker 1: Does that anything that feels sound familiar? M M.
Speaker 4: One outside expert said New Orleans is not disappearing in ten years, but policy policymakers should start planning for something that could be happening soon rather than waiting for a red herring.
Speaker 1: So what are you gonna do.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have the whole city of New Orleans move north and you're gonna have to relocate. You're gonna have to relocate the entire city, right, So you're going to have to because I'm sure I don't know one hundred percent really honestly, I'll be but I'm sure there is not any uninhabited land in Louisiana.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense? Oh, I'm sure there is.
Speaker 4: You think there is? Oh yeah, you think there's parts of Louisiana that where like, Okay, nobody lives here. There are no names, there are no towns, nothing like that. So we're going to take the Louise and we're gonna take New Orleans and just put it here, and we're gonna call this chunk and lands new New Orleans. How do you think we got in New Mexico?
Speaker 1: Right? Right?
Speaker 4: In New York and New Jersey, No, no, no one ever talks about the Old York right. That just doesn't it doesn't make sense. I mean, I think the city this big is just damn near impossible. And we're not even talking about the people that are like I'm not leaving, right, You're gonna have those people, and then it's it's not going to be it's just gonna.
Speaker 1: Be New Orleans by name.
Speaker 4: If you if you end up relocating the city, it's not gonna have the same buildings, it's not gonna have the same structures, it's not gonna have I mean, they'll try to duplicate it maybe, but It's not like you can pick up those old ass buildings, those old ass mansions that have been there for forever and move them to this new place to keep the same New Orleans going. It'd be a whole new New Orleans, but with like, I don't know, the old vibe. I just don't see how that's possible. The only exit now, they've moved cities before because yo, yeah, because of flooding, but there are always cities.
Speaker 1: Of like two hundred people.
Speaker 4: Okay, that makes sense. Yeah, they're a little easier to move. The infrastructure isn't as crazy, right. The only one that I can find, whether it was even close, was in Sweden, and it was Karina, Sweden, about fifty thousand people, and they moved because of an underground iron mining and it was causing the ground to seek and they moved about two miles to the east. Okay, well, homes, schools, public buildings, historic statues, they just packed everything up and moved it somehow via helicopter, semi truck whatever. I just don't see how they move the building. I think, well, you don't, you just rebuild. But the idea I think that is the misconception is you hear moving, and you're like pick up, put beams underneath buildings, put them on semi trucks, drive them through the center of town, like moving right, Yeah, And I think it's more of like when you have an older sibling or even a younger sibling in some cases, Sorry lindsay that this may not work land with you. But is that like you, look, I moved, I moved, and he moved just a little bit over right.
Speaker 6: You're not gonna You're not gonna relocate three hundred and sixty two thousand people.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's it's impossible.
Speaker 4: But like, okay, why not if that's the problem, think of it like with picture right, if you've ever been out there, it used to be a mining town, but it got to be toxic, so they just shut the town down and the people that want to live there, good luck, and which there are some people that still live out there, but it's one of those you're on your own sort of things. So why not just do that? Why not just shut New Orleans down and be like, listen, if you all want to continue living here, cool, if not go somewhere.
Speaker 1: Else, well, keep in mind when there was that flood, a lot of people moved real fast.
Speaker 4: It can be done. Yeah, yeah, yeah they Yeah, people can move. They moved up here, so yeah, in Oklahoma it was ugly, but it's a messy. It's it's not New Orleans though. Nope, you're right about that. It'll never it'll just never be the same. It would never be the same. Maybe it's an opportunity for them to restart, you know, have have a new New Orleans, right and maybe clean things up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe they don't call it the new New Orleans. Maybe they call it the Orleans you always wanted. I'm okay with modernized Orleans Orleans, right right? Or just Orleans?
Speaker 4: Right? That seems to be okay, new and improved now with borax, Yeah right right, that sounds that sounds good. Now with more organic Orleans. There you go.
Speaker 1: People will love that. It was.
Speaker 4: People love a good organic.
Speaker 5: Some people do new look, same great.
Speaker 1: Stink, new look without the smell.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So if they were going to do it, though, how could they How could they move that?
Speaker 4: How could they do this? How can they move the entire city? And we're talking structures and everything right, Well, again, I don't think you move physical structures. You can't you can't not a city of that size, a small town like picture like what you were saying, with only two hundred people there. Yeah, you can move structures, you just have to rebuild and you're gonna have to replicate some of those old structures that they have to give you that same no lence feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if you. I don't think you do.
Speaker 4: Like Disneyland and Disney World, right, any town USA and Main Street or whatever like, you don't do that. I think you maybe have something some similarities. But it's a chance to do it right and do it different right. Part of the problem with infrastructure in most cities of that size is that it's been that way forever and to revamp it would be it's cost prohibitive. But I think you can have people start moving now, like, hey, we're doing this initiative to relocate some people. You have fifteen No, I don't even think it's that. I think it's more of a voluntarily type of thing to start encouraging people to move, because you're never going to convince the people to ever leave. Right the ones my Grandpapy we lived here, My Grandpapy is Grandpapy lived here. My Grandpapy's grandpapies lived here.
Speaker 1: No way, I may have a leaving.
Speaker 6: Oh will they if they're who are they going to sell? Who's going to buy their property?
Speaker 4: Right? I mean the government buys people's property all the time, so that's not a big thing, right, And they wouldn't be able to do it alone as a state. And again, the conversation we're having it isn't to dispel each other's ideas. It is to talk about how could they do it?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: But but my point is it's like, why would they want to buy their properties if they're not going to be using their properties for anything.
Speaker 4: That's how you encourage people to move. Again, let's think of ideas of how to do it, not why they shouldn't. Yeah, yeah, Texas. Lots of towns were moved in Oklahoma when they built the lakes. Well, they weren't really moved. The people were relocated. The towns were flooded right like under I think it's Lake Keystone, right, towns go under there. You can see streets and whatnots like that. They were just flooded and the people moved. And I guess that's what they're gonna have to do here. You move up there.
Speaker 1: Call it what you want.
Speaker 4: We're flooding this some bitch, right, But but it's not you know, one point two metro right, those towns that they moved, like Manford, they just relocated it a little north to get them out of the flood zone. But there's this matter of rebuilding, putting up new structure. Yeah, new buildings, new homes. I don't know how to pronounce his name. But there's a town called Alui, okay, and that's the town that lived where the Ouliga. When the Ulagat Dam was created, it flooded it and they relocated it to where new Alwa ALLOWI so, yeah, t can killer same thing. Yeah, they when they built the dam, it flooded a bunch of areas called Cookson.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: But again those are small, small communities, Yeah, not major metropolis. How the hell are you gonna move the super dome? Yeah? Again, I think that's not the right focus. Like moving actual structures is not a thing.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: You just have to rebuild. That's all that there is to it. You have to rebuild new structure. And you know how long that's gonna take. Look at how long it took to get New Orleans where it's at now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one piece at a time, I guess.
Speaker 4: Put it in your lunch box, take home with you. If if they were to do this, this is the only way it would work. Yeah, this is the only way they could do because this isn't a relocation, it's surgery. Yeah. So it would take somebody like a Musk or a are An Altman or a Zuckerberg or somebody going, we're building a and it's going to be the way we want it, like a privatized God's scary. That's already happening. Those two people are already doing Rich people are already doing this, trying to create communities that are their communities, and they control everything and it's their rules and their loss. Well, I don't know if I like that at all. I don't like it either, but it's happening right now, and people just go very long, Musk, anything you do, this is a great right. That's scary, yeah, because because there's becoming more and more people like that. You know, if you think about it, rich ass people like that, And if everybody does their own little town and they run it the way they want, well, then we're not a union anymore, now, are we? We're not a country anymore.
Speaker 1: I mean you can have that's got a different conversation.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah. It's a fascinating idea that this would be even talked about, and you would hope this common versation goes, you know, with the people that are in charge of New Orleans are all right, new business, and so it goes, Hey, you know, we keep table in this all right relocation thing because it's a real thing, and they go, well, now we'll leave it for the next people. Let them figure it out. We got that trash thing we got to figure out. All right, we gotta take a break. We'll be back. Oh free eight through three four six o km D.
Speaker 5: Good morning Lindsey, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 6: Happy twenty seventh birthday to porn star Bonnie Blue. See this OnlyFans legend in world record Gang Bang Queen, sluttiest girl in the world and Bonnie Blue gets her holes rearranged. Back in April, her highly publicized pregnancy, she admitted was just a stunt that drove engagement to her page and helped her earn just over a million dollars.
Speaker 4: Good morning Gimpie, Well, good morning Corbyn. Just got another keyword to rock the bank. If you missed it, don't freck because you got other chances throughout the day to get you a thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 4: Let's go see what we have.
Speaker 1: Top list Cyberbic Mad Morning Show's top list random topics, randomly drawn with random results. Now here's Corbyn, Gimpi and Lindsay with this week's top list.
Speaker 4: This week's top list is Top five evil characters not in horror movies. Top five evil characters not in horror movies? What do you got?
Speaker 1: Lindsay?
Speaker 5: All right, so I tried to stay away from movies period. It was really difficult.
Speaker 6: Number five I took from one of my children's favorite television shows, and that is the Lich from Adventure Time. The Lyitch is basically this villain but a force of nature that acts as dark magic, scott telepathy powers, and he wants to pretty much kill everything and everyone.
Speaker 5: Yis was.
Speaker 6: Responsible for extinguishing the dinosaurs and he wants to extinguish everyone else as well.
Speaker 5: On the show. Number four on my list the Hamburglar. He's a villain, He's a thief. That's a villain.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's the villain. Is the evil?
Speaker 6: I think so if if, if you're standing there with your hamburger and he comes up.
Speaker 5: And steals it from you, that's pretty evil, right.
Speaker 1: You can punch the Hamburgler in the face, right.
Speaker 6: Unless he punches you first, Yeah, and steals your burger.
Speaker 1: He is the main antagonist in the McDonald's franchise. Exactly by the way at Auto Field tool is the Hamburger a human? The Hamburglar is a human.
Speaker 5: Number three.
Speaker 6: Side show Bob from The Simpsons, Yes, straight up evil, always wanting to murder bart.
Speaker 5: Number two.
Speaker 6: Nagan from The Walking Dead. Uh ah, He's probably the villain that I hate to love most.
Speaker 1: So hot he is.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know who that actor was until I saw The Walking Dead and then I wanted to see everything that he was in, and I was like, oh, well, yeah, clearly The Walking Dead was the biggest thing that he was ever in.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I had a pretty big part on Grey's Anatomy. Yep, I never.
Speaker 5: Watched Gray's Anatomy. And then number one.
Speaker 4: Little Caesar's, Thenoid, Domino's Pizza, the Noise.
Speaker 6: Oh oh yes, it was Domino's, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 6: It was the Nooid though, because he was totally evil, his whole plan was to make sure that your pizza was not on time.
Speaker 1: That's why you got to avoid the noise.
Speaker 5: Yes, avoid thenoid evil so ob.
Speaker 4: Top evil characters not in horror movies from topless what he got, Gimpie oil. It's nothing like Lindsay's but kind of like it because they are probably ones that you would not expect.
Speaker 1: Only one of them, I think.
Speaker 4: Number five, I think is the one that you would expect. Anton Sugar from No Country from old Men.
Speaker 1: Yes, fantastic evil character.
Speaker 4: Yes, just so just looking at him, you're like, oh God, stay away that haircut.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's what does it for me?
Speaker 4: Like, I don't want that rubing off on me.
Speaker 5: Stay away from him or his barber both.
Speaker 4: Number four this is one that has stuck with me since my childhood. Mister boogety, if you remember, it's an old Disney movie aired on television ABC nineteen eighty six, And that's some bitch scared to hell out of me, See, mister boogety, See what it happened was Bud from.
Speaker 1: Marriable Children.
Speaker 4: David Fostino and his family moved up in New England to this town and it's haunted by colonial people and mister Boogey was the evil.
Speaker 1: Man that haunted their house. And it sticks with me so long.
Speaker 4: Boogy Boogey Boogy Boo.
Speaker 1: And then they made the sequel, Bride of Boogeey.
Speaker 4: Okay, I love those movies as a kid, but mister Boogie still sticks with me to this day.
Speaker 1: At number four. Number three is Mola Ram from Indiana.
Speaker 4: Jones, Oh got him a shuck it to her and then he reaches in and pulls that guy's heart out.
Speaker 5: And it's still beating in his hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Number two evil characters not in horror movies Nancy Downs in The Craft, played by Ferusa Balk. She was the she was in part she was part of the group, part of their little coven, but she was the bad one in the coven and she ended up dying in the movie. Of course they killed her. But always thought she had this bad girl, kinda sexy vibe to her, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Even in the water Boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she showed me her boobies and I like them too. Uh Yeah, I've always thought she was hot. American History X she was hot. You got to see your boobs and that one too, and her butt, Yeah, and that number two, number one, and you could probably guess why I picked this one. But the devil in the movie be Dazzled played by Elizabeth Yeah, yeah, she is the devil.
Speaker 1: The devil is evil, but by God, she is hot. She's the devil then.
Speaker 4: For real, for real.
Speaker 1: That's why she ends up number one on my list. That's fun.
Speaker 4: I love how different these are all going to be top list evil characters not in horror movies. I made a last minute adjustment based off of a text that came in. Number five would be Gordon Gecko. Gordon Gecko, Gordon.
Speaker 1: Gecko from the eighties movie where he agreed, for lack of a better word, is good. Ah, yes, Wall Street right, and it's it's He's very evil and conniving the whole movie, and Charlie Sheen's character gets one over on him. Daryl Hannah Number four.
Speaker 4: The Joker. I mean, you don't get more cliche. I want addresses him for Halloween. You want to try and scare people dresses the Joker? The quest just any Joker or is there a particular Joker that I think you can be?
Speaker 1: Either?
Speaker 4: One right, every Joker, every incarnation of the Joker. Someone's wanted to dress up as for Halloween. True to you don't see a lot of them dressing up as the Jack Nicholson Joker or the Joker from the Batman TV series back in you do in the before there were those that were made. People would dress up at that, And I would argue that people could dress up with those now, and you still go, oh yeah, not as scary, right, but still so.
Speaker 1: That's number four. Number three. This is where my adjustment was made, based off of a text Jinny from Forrest Gump. Yeah, yeah, I guess she was evil would and she she gave him a him well and took advantage of him her whole life, even dumped that kid on him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Number two.
Speaker 4: Tyler Durdenkay, Tyler Durden was evil. He did not hit that alter ego of Ed Norton's character, did not care about anybody else, anything else. Put a gun to that convenience store clerk's head. Yeah yeah, but he's gonna wake up tomorrow with this new sense of life. It'll be the best fresh air he's ever breathed. Whatever the line is, number that's number two. Number one, easily the most evil character not in a horror movie. People dress up at it as him. You know, if somebody dresses up at as this individual, you know they're trying to emulate horror or evil. And you know this one's so good that just a sound effect would sell it. And that is Darth Vader.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's not a horror movie. Nope.
Speaker 4: And he's evil, Okay, you don't like he doesn't like what you do. He just death grips you from across the room. Right, It doesn't even have touch, He just looks at you.
Speaker 1: Cut off his own kid's hand. Spoiler What a dick? Is it a spoiler if I tell you that, hey, that looks his son?
Speaker 4: Or like, fifty years after the movies, mate, some people are just now finding this movie. And those people are six They are Doyle from Sling Blade. I'll buy that, okay, Yeah, old man Jenkins from Scooby Doo.
Speaker 1: I had even one for you, meddling kids. Ali from the Notebook. Of course she took a holiday. She did take a holiday. Uh.
Speaker 4: Jenny from Forrest Gump. Yeah, got Aid's evil bitch. Another one, Jenny from Forrest Gump. I didn't realize so many people were gonna text in Jenny from Forrest Gump.
Speaker 1: Ooh Rose from the Titanic. No, no, she wasn't. She wasn't evil.
Speaker 4: He her boyfriend, her husband, yeah, her bodyguard, yeah, her mother too for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh somebody the President Snow from The Hunger Games.
Speaker 4: I've never seen anyone on those movies.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good, are they? Yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Bane from The Dark Knight, Okay, Magneto from X Men one that I almost put on the list, Lord Farquhar, what.
Speaker 5: About the movie you mentioned the other? Was it Interstellar? The one with Jennifer Lawrence the Passengers? Passengers?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry he could have been because he woke her up and now they're both gonna die.
Speaker 1: I think to be the I think to be an evil character. Isn't your evil the whole time?
Speaker 4: Right? He did he do a bad thing? Sure? Morally questionable? Absolutely was he evil?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, then you could use that same argument with Jenny from Forrest Gump. She did some questionable things. I think she was evil, and the end, you know, she made up with him and was like, Hey, even though I'm dying and I took advantage of you the entire time, I still want you to know your son.
Speaker 1: I still want to do the right.
Speaker 5: Thing, right, her dad was evil?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean she's she's no more the villain than the Hamburglar. Okay, that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 4: Plankton SpongeBob fan, This says Pinhead from hell Raiser. But hell Raiser would be a horror movie, right, Yeah, maybe they didn't hear that. We're na mean con from Star Trek God, right, the helmet do that?
Speaker 1: Terrible?
Speaker 4: I always think about when I put a helmet on. I think about that scene where they put the thing and then he crawls through his into his ear. Yes, oh my gosh, how did the bug know to do that? Because now I think everybody knows how to do that. Oh yeah, the con CON's a really good one. He walks from Star Wars.
Speaker 1: They took prisoners in flight, but you never saw them again. They ate them.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you never saw them again, how do you know they ate them? Like unless you know the book series and that you know that.
Speaker 1: From if that's the thing. But they help, Yeah, the Ewoks helped. I think the jaw was the e walks through a hell of a party afterwards, remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Jawas were the ones that Yeah, the sand people, those were the evil ones that took him off and you never seen him again. Yeah, I would consider those more evil than the ewalks. The U works are so cuddly, ain't cute?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Why Rose is the villain of Titanic. She cheats on her fiance with a homeless man, survives the sinking, ends up with the priceless diamond holds onto her.
Speaker 1: For eighty four years.
Speaker 4: Absolute secrecy makes the crew looking for it listened to her life story and then chucks into the ocean. Of all the things you listened, Making that crew listen to her story might be the most villainous thing, but right, she was not the villain in that story. She's a bit Grandpa Joe from Wanka in the chocolate factory. The guy sat in his bed for years, letting his daughter take care of him. He only dragged hi butt out of bed so he could go have fun. No that again, he coerced him to Charlie to take some of the uh the ever lifting power or whatever the fuzzy powder. I would say that probably, and the Wonka wife Wonka world that the uh is it?
Speaker 1: The munchkins no, whatever the little.
Speaker 4: People are called, those are probably the evil ones. They don't do anything evil. They're just doing what they're told. Wonka's the evil one, damn you right, Wonka's the evil character. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay, someone said Mufasa from The Lion King. Mufasa wasn't evil, his brother Scar was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Scar was the evil one.
Speaker 5: Sam Rockwell's character from The Green Mile, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well not, no, I I think he was uh no, not Sam Rockwell, the guy who played Percy person.
Speaker 1: No, Sam rock is a prisoner. Yeah, he was a crazy prisoner.
Speaker 5: That's right. Well, he was also pretty.
Speaker 4: He was a bad Well, he's a bad dude, but he wasn't evil. Yeah, the Percy Percy wet More.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, bitch, But.
Speaker 6: Seem Rockwell's character molested little girls and murdered.
Speaker 4: Okay, but they're all in prison for doing bad things. Right in a movie killed a mouse just to torment the other that are the prisoner.
Speaker 1: He tormented the prisoners yeah, mm hmmm mmm m And.
Speaker 5: Then he didn't and then he didn't.
Speaker 4: Use the water on his way, right, Yes, that is that is completely evil. Maybe one of the best Stephen King books ever. Oh yeah, and a Disney movie for those who don't know. Yeah, crazy like, wait, Disney does happy things.
Speaker 1: They sure don't.
Speaker 4: They have a dark side. That's the cruise members.
Speaker 1: All right, we gotta take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 4: I consider it a responsibility of us on the show to try and help out where we can in people's lives, whether it's I have an engorged organ or something a little more tame like these are apparently simple but surprising romantic ideas men go crazy for. So ladies pay attention. Gimpy and I will give our thoughts on whether they are good or not. Create a coupon book, I'm maybe, But if you create a coupon book for.
Speaker 1: You know, not having to break down Amazon boxes.
Speaker 4: Eh, coupon books sound good on paper, let him finish, But when it's time to cash and said coupon, it never works out something. All right, I have stupidest goddamn gift you can ever give some book.
Speaker 6: What if it's a coupon book, that's like your pick of the coupon, Like it's blank.
Speaker 1: You don't want that? No, No, that's how you get yourself and do a pickle well, well something like that. Whatever it is you don't want to do, that's what they'll pick. Absolutely so.
Speaker 4: Coupon, yeah, this is AI says it right. So if you don't want to eat okra, well I want to eat okra with you. You're like, yeah, no, you know I don't like that. Well no, that's not what the coupon says. Yep, you said dealer's choice. Dealer has chosen. How about this for a surprising romantic idea men go crazy for surprise them by getting in the shower with them, gippie, Yeah that is cool. Yeah, yeah, just make sure you take your clothes off. You know. That's that is very sound advice. We bought our house because the shower is a dual shower. You got heads on each side. Uh, the shower dispenses on next to each other's too, next to each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's cool, Yeah, it's awesome that.
Speaker 4: Uh read to them one am I six. Well, this says, put on an outfit that turns them on, and then read anything. It's what you're wearing and what that you're just talking is what.
Speaker 1: Turns that.
Speaker 4: Men go crazy for the sexy lingerie. Yes, I dig that, but to put on something in red, lacy and sexy and then read me Harry Potter, I'm out.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're not gonna hear what they're saying anyway, right, might fall asleep even Yeah, I'm not down for that.
Speaker 4: This says, read pages from their favorite romance novel and use your sexiest voice. No, I there's no romance novel. Yeah no, I'm good with this. There's no romance novel. I want my wife to read to me.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: I I have maybe four books total right in my collection of books.
Speaker 1: It's actually four more than I thought, but go ahead, and.
Speaker 4: They were given to me. So Corbyn, you have more books probably than anybody I know, or any of them in your personal collection.
Speaker 1: Romance novels, no, not one.
Speaker 4: No guy is going to have no straight guy is going to have spicy romance novels. Beat reads. Think it's what they're called, right, lindsay yeah with Fabio on the cover.
Speaker 5: What if she's reading one of your books?
Speaker 4: Though, I don't need her to read me, you know, passages from the Bible.
Speaker 1: He does not need his women talking talk to me, just don't read.
Speaker 4: I think the only asterisk in that is if you are like, hey, I bought this erotic novel, let's read it now. Typically, erotic novels aren't for sale at Walgreens. No, so it's not going to be whatever you think you're reading with faby on the cover. Right, they're really raunchy. I think I've got like a copy of the Kamma Sutras somewhere that's about as spicy and sexy as it gets in my book collection. That makes five books.
Speaker 1: That's one of the four.
Speaker 4: Prepare and Eat a meal that includes only food you can eat with your fingers.
Speaker 1: I'm out hard, No, because you don't like that finger thing. Nope, sure don't.
Speaker 4: I'd be alright with that. I'd be all right with that. Does it like get me going the thought of it? No, not as much as hey hop in the shower with me, write out and leave love notes or sexy notes and unexpected places to find during the day. Uh. Okay, I'm alright with that. I think that's kind of neat. Not the thing about it is, though, all right. If you're gonna leave sexy notes like that, you gotta follow through because that is much like the coupon book.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 4: Do something that your spouse with your spouse that interests them and doesn't interest you. Okay, it feels like just regular companionship one on one. Yeah, send a sexy text during the day again, much like coupon's, much like random notes. That's great, follow through with it.
Speaker 1: Take them on a surprise picnic. I do like food. No, I don't want to go on a picnic.
Speaker 4: You don't want to throw the blanket down on the floor on the ground at the park and.
Speaker 1: As kids yell and run through you. No, I don't. Some douchebag playing disc golf throws this disc over.
Speaker 4: Your eye with his poison ivy arms. Yeah, or some homeless persons want to know right right, make a path with something like candy kisses or rose petals or.
Speaker 1: No, I don't care. Yeah, that's that's not my bag man.
Speaker 4: Okay, So the headline says, surprising romantic ideas men go crazy for. Here's fifteen simple romantic ideas that ming go crazy for. My understanding of that is that is what something men like, Yes, mingo crazy for? Would you agree, lindsay gim be, yeah, I do too. But these read like things women like. Was that article written by a woman? Uh? Yeah, that explains it all then, But a lot of women write these types of articles, And if it was a man, you'd go, man, he's probably gay. Probably so, probably so. But I think when a woman's writing an article like that, one just trying to, you know, get an article in so her boss will get off her ass, right, and she's thinking of the stuff that she likes that or maybe her partner likes or maybe she forces onto her partner and he says he likes it. So but with the mindset of it being for women that men go crazy for, I guess I e. They go all in on a coupon book.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think women would like that. A woman like that.
Speaker 4: So if we made a woman a coupon yeah, yeah, okay, I'm picking up what you putting now. Yeah, surprised him by getting the shower with them. I don't think all women would love that. No, A lot of women like to cry in the shower alone. Keep that thing away from me.
Speaker 5: Alone time.
Speaker 1: Have you ever cried in the shower alone?
Speaker 5: Probably?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kimby, have you ever cried in the shower alone?
Speaker 4: No? Me, neither. It is a woman thing that women do. Ain't nothing wrong with it. It's just a thing, and that's okay to admit that.
Speaker 5: It's been a long time, uh.
Speaker 1: Read to them.
Speaker 4: No, I think I think a woman would like this is put on the outfit that turns them on, And I don't know what outfit my wife.
Speaker 1: Your tuxedo with tails, Yeah, I don't know your top hat. Like when we read that one for women, you know, reversed, we were like lingerie. Yeah, okay, you want me to put my boxers on. H read pages from their favorite romance? No that tracks with the female Nope. Yeah you don't want your husband to read.
Speaker 6: No, I'd rather read to him. Why because I that's that's my My thing, is the reading.
Speaker 1: You listen, Oh he can't read.
Speaker 5: Huh yeah, never learner.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to figure out. If it's your favorite thing, why would you not want to hear it in your man's voice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I don't think I think that he would.
Speaker 5: Probably I could see him going, how do you get into this? He would make commentation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would end up doing character voices the whole thing out of way. It's like, this is not sexy at all, it's funny. Yeah. Well that's just the way autistic people are. Man Like, I make voices in my head when I'm reading a book, right exactly, Uh, prepare and eat a meal that includes only food you with your fingers. Yes, I think a lot of women would enjoy that. Write and leave sexy notes out. Yeah, I think a lot of women would love that. Do something with your spouse at interest in Yeah, women would love that because I probably would assume most women feel like they already do a lot of things their partner wants. Send a sexy text during the day. Women love knowing you're thinking about them. To take sure it's just text and not pictures. Yeah, take them on a surprise picnic. Yep, I think that would land. Make a path with something. Yeah, that makes sense, and a woman would love that. Play a board game, just not Monopoly.
Speaker 1: Squabble.
Speaker 4: Well this is you change the rules so it's like strip Checkers or strip Monopoly or something like that. Par cheesy, get benty trivial pursuit. It has risk on here. You mean the never ending game.
Speaker 1: Right, I just overtook Europe. Now take your pants off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it has to be a game that is not going to end in an argument. Monopoly risk trivial pursuit. You need something simple like shoots and ladders, Candyland. Sorry later, we'll play sorry later. Take a trainer bus ride a no woman want a bus ride.
Speaker 1: Some women want to train though yes.
Speaker 4: A no woman want to go on a ground No, if the bus is parked in a field, that's a different store. Sorry.
Speaker 1: I mean I've seen some people do that. One on that bus ride that's on porn the old bang budd.
Speaker 4: I don't know. If you're a woman wants to do that, you will not be happy about hearing that experience. Baby, for our anniversary, I got you a bus ride, but it's not any bus and then dance in the living room clothing optional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think a woman would lie. I don't think the I think these are all for women. Yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 4: I think a woman would like that. My problem is one, can't dance. Two, I don't know how you started. Three I would overanalyze which song to pick?
Speaker 1: Right, do we do it?
Speaker 4: During the credits of the movie we're watching right the theme song to Rose, I am yeah, that feels weird. All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back.