Speaker 1: By the way, this is a sledding story with the no alcohol. Yeah, we heard that. We used to slid there at Cherokee Park and there were they would set up trash cans so we could start fires in the trash can and around the trash can were empty. What's the size of whiskey bottles? There's a fifties there was like half ps and pints were laying all around, all around the trash cans. Oh, the seventies and eighties.
Speaker 2: Great, well, this music means I have something to do with relationships, and I do. The BuzzFeed community was asked, where's the worst place you ever went on a date?
Speaker 3: I want to hear this, but rewind and chase a real quick score of course. Plus in the second young.
Speaker 4: Number nine plus.
Speaker 3: In the seventies, when we were sledding, they were these damn wooden and iron red riders with us steal rails, you know, and flying as fast as you can and steal Now it's like plastic and.
Speaker 1: God forbid, you got a little air and your ankle went under these and then you landed.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, I'm sorry, Dave back to it.
Speaker 4: And back then.
Speaker 2: One of my pet peeves people knew to walk back up the sides of the hill. Yes, you don't walk back up, and then get mad at me for sledding.
Speaker 4: At you, get out of my way.
Speaker 1: We'd pull in the mustang. My buddy had a Mustang, go to the tire shop because remember tires had inner tubes, so you could buy an inner tube for five bucks. So we do it, and then he was like, y'all, i's sledding. We go, Yeah, all right, I'll blow it up for you. And he took that big air thing up and go like that sound from my teen eighty five your mouth.
Speaker 4: You were in police academy, weren't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'd blow it up. We'd tied on the top of the Mustang and hit the Cherokee Park.
Speaker 4: Worst place is buzzfeeds.
Speaker 2: Went on dates. I got married when I was twenty. I wanted to go to the casino for my twenty first so my husband said he'd take me somewhere I had to be twenty one to enter. Oh no, took me to the adult toy store.
Speaker 3: Boy. Wow, I went on a date with someone of notoriety within the city.
Speaker 4: And what was his name?
Speaker 1: So stupid I thought, I thought twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: That's ten dollars out of the ready jar. So that's fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Yes, the ruler of the universe for the bad joke jar. Sorry, that's not working for me anyway.
Speaker 3: We went to an adult she was he okay with it, she was in the media.
Speaker 1: Stop David. Give me the second one.
Speaker 2: She took me to a park that she loved going to with her ex that told me it was time to move on.
Speaker 3: And then she said, hey, will you wear this particular jacket exactly in this particular call.
Speaker 4: Can you cut your hair this way? Please?
Speaker 1: Okay? Maybe if she was thinking, okay, I'll go there with him. Ill, maybe we'll get a little busy, uh, and then this will this will take away the pain of the other one. Maybe that's what she was thinking. I really again, it has nothing to do with you, and I did.
Speaker 2: The only park in town. First date was that their kids swim meet. Not coffee like a regular person, which the date was supposed to be, but sitting on bleachers watching adolescent swimmers.
Speaker 3: And let me tell you, I've never knew about swim teams and whatnot. And we have swim meets, swim meets until I got married and moved out with Susan because they have swim teams and whatever, but in the South End. But they do out there the boringest things and they go on for hours, like the entire day, and your.
Speaker 1: Kid, your kid swims like three times and.
Speaker 3: You don't even know when they're doing it or who's who's leading.
Speaker 1: Or trying to think of what sport that's like tennis? Oh, wrestling? Oh yeah, that sitting in the gym all day. But you all haven't done this. But anybody that's had kids in the last twenty years or so, you've sat in the stands for those these long no matter what sport it is. And everybody's parents are in the stands for the longest time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just sitting there waiting for your dog.
Speaker 1: And there is something.
Speaker 3: Get on the confidence course and when you hit that a frame, when you go right up, you can do the sea.
Speaker 4: This time, you can do the right all right?
Speaker 3: And yar's those pants?
Speaker 4: Exactly? Why are you still here?
Speaker 3: Would you buy.
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: Let me give you the DCR.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's probably because you took too many vaccines.
Speaker 3: I think so too, Robert Kennedy Junior.
Speaker 1: But there can be an awkward science silence. If you're in there for hours, like twenty people could be sitting there and you're just staring into the abyss and no one's talking. And then, by the way, I don't care how old you are. You sit on a bench like a bleacher's in a high school or a grade school. Your back starts to go.
Speaker 4: My leg gets numb. It's awful.
Speaker 1: Your back starts to hurt.
Speaker 3: Why do you get one of those stadium chairs you put on you know I'm talking.
Speaker 1: About you draw the light in the saying on manhood there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you're right, But I think you're right.
Speaker 4: You have a better back. It's let's have lumbar support.
Speaker 2: Weird first date places the tanning salon. Okay, He proceeded to strip down, get in the bed, and try to convince me to climb in with him.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, he drove us there.
Speaker 2: This was ninety seven, no uber, So I stood in a corner waiting for him to finish his session and take me home.
Speaker 3: How would that work? Because don't you lay bed? No, but don't you lay down? So her bunch if she was on top of you, that's not the point. Her buns would get burned.
Speaker 1: And not what he wanted to achieve. Okay, well, then.
Speaker 4: He wanted to cuddle. He's a nerdy well and a uh.
Speaker 1: And a miscreant. He's a miscreant. He's a miss.
Speaker 3: If you guys going to use college words, I'm gonna go to break room and you can call me when you want to behave like.
Speaker 1: He's a deviant miscreant that needs to be thrown in jail, even though it's ninteeney and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, I'll try this twenty times, I'll look good and that one of the times in my work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but here's the question. Here's the question.
Speaker 4: This is a young Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 3: By the way, when he got in. You're making me nervous, dude, if you get me sick.
Speaker 1: Before this week, something caught my throatr Okay.
Speaker 3: Let'll take this exit ramp right now. Not say what I want to say. So here's my question. Did he or did he not put the little playboy bunny right here when he got the tanning bed.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course he did.
Speaker 3: That's when you knew a girl was classy, or is when you got her naked and you saw that little playboy.
Speaker 4: Probably probably an arrow for this guy, what's the next one? My first date was Wendy's.
Speaker 2: Not an awful place, especially at seventeen, just not where I romanticized my first date would take place.
Speaker 4: That was a young girl.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 2: That was back when the man had to pay for everything and teenagers didn't have much money.
Speaker 3: You're seventeen, Where do you want to go?
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Yeah? Now Wendy's, ain't it?
Speaker 4: That's her first date?
Speaker 1: The first date, dude, Come on, you take her to the restaurant.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's the dumbest thing ever. You're kidding me.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really, some of us didn't need to show off.
Speaker 4: And they asked the guy how I went.
Speaker 2: He said, yeah, she was a little frosty.
Speaker 1: All right, you may, you may. You may take twenty five cents, twenty and a right, no, I will double it fifty cents out of the bad joke.
Speaker 3: And then she looked at me and said, hey, you want me to biggie size that for you?
Speaker 1: Those are all good Windys jokes. You may get fifty cents back out of the joke.
Speaker 3: Jo fifty cents.
Speaker 1: Man. Come on, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I had window there had a blind lunch date.
Speaker 1: Come on, you cannot first dates. What was my heart and fast rule? You know it's Dave. You know my hard and fast rule on first dates. Don't get attached. No, oh that's cute. That never happened. I wouldn't take a girl to a restaurant that had a salad bar. Oh, that was my rule, because I said, if they can't make me a alid, then I'm not.
Speaker 2: And she's like, you are so cosmopolitan and sophisticated.
Speaker 3: Oh, like a salad bar.
Speaker 1: I could pretend to be that for a short period of time until we go to the interested.
Speaker 3: I like a salad bar, and I like a good breakfast.
Speaker 4: Bar that's at a hotel breakfast.
Speaker 3: So the date went well Sony's Breakfast Book.
Speaker 1: Dwight Cuni's Funny and All. But we went to dinner where breakfast bar. We had pancakes and bacon.
Speaker 3: I told her, I said, how do you get eggs and everything?
Speaker 2: We had a blind date at a local pub, which is fine, but she was already belligerently drunk at noon.
Speaker 1: Yeah not good. No, she's got issues, but yeah, maybe sticking out that. Uh no, no, get a taxi and go. It's noon, Yeah it's noon. If it was two or old to day, get get a taxi and go.
Speaker 4: I had a date that was too cheap to take me to a restaurant, so instead we went to Costco and cruised for samples.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I.
Speaker 3: Like it some.
Speaker 1: There's a girl out there. There's a girl out there.
Speaker 3: I know her name. Who Susan Tyler Whitten. She's as frugal as it gets. Yeah, I bet she is. I'm telling you no. Aubur clothes come from, like, you know, second hand.
Speaker 1: Storing, choosing her husband's Yeah, yeah, second hand.
Speaker 4: That's good. She does budgets now for the state. Oh let me tell you.
Speaker 1: So. Uh yeah, there is a girl. Like everybody makes fun of that person, but it's're like, there is a girl. It's like, you know what it really I was like, good, let's do that. That seems like fun.
Speaker 4: And then they got married.
Speaker 3: There probably you know how hard it is to launder money from your check in your own household. It's tough. I'll get it done though.
Speaker 2: First dates, I've been a vegetarian most of my life. At the time of the date, I was a vegan. So he took me to a steakhouse. The only thing I knew to order was a side salad. And he knew I was a vegan.
Speaker 1: Okay, he got off. No, I'm sorry, that's not that's not good. You cannot. Don't be a jerk, all right, As she's made that choice and you want to impress her, you you're screwing up, dude.
Speaker 3: Maybe he didn't know she was a vegan. No, of course she did, because Eddie Vegan is gonna tell you. That's the first second of the mouth.
Speaker 1: Here's no. This is a guy that thinks he's he knows better than you. I'm gonna change her. She's gonna she gonna love a steak. No, I'm a vegan for a reason.
Speaker 3: Plus, if you're a vegan, then you eat steak, it's gonna make her violently ill. So the rest of that's.
Speaker 4: Not gonna go well, probably not.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The date was at a guy's house. He made Swedish meatball turkey meat loaf. And even today, if I think about it too hard, I get a little sick to my stomach.
Speaker 1: Swedish meatball turkey meat. I don't say it three times, this guy will apear. Hang on, I might be willing to try that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what I got hang on.
Speaker 1: Swedish meatball, turkey meat I'm in. I think I'm in a little bit.
Speaker 4: Bad.
Speaker 3: I'm looking it up.
Speaker 2: Hang on, Swedish meatball, Turkey meat loaf, alright, Swedish, I think you have it's ikea Swedish meat loaf.
Speaker 1: No, this guy made this up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he made it up. If you ask me, the guy's a genius. Because I'm not seeing any I'll see Turkish, uh, meat loaf Turkey.
Speaker 1: Hey, the guys, why can't these people.
Speaker 4: I was here Thanksgivings in Turkish.
Speaker 3: Listen, my honeymoon was great. We did the Turkish meat loaf.
Speaker 1: Why can't these people be like everybody else, pretend to be a good person until about two months in.
Speaker 4: They don't even have that in him. That's how bad they are.
Speaker 1: That's right, they can't even do that.
Speaker 3: Problem is Susan worked with me first, so she knew exactly what she was picking up.
Speaker 1: See, honey. The problem is he got there to know the real you.
Speaker 2: In college, this guy took me into a discount movie theater tickets for three bucks. That's fine, it's college. But he paid with a bucket of change.
Speaker 1: He's in college.
Speaker 4: Didn't even switch out the change for cash before the day.
Speaker 1: He's in college. I give the guy a pass. He was, come on, hey, here's the deal. You don't really like him because the super hot dude. That's really funny. He'd be like, oh, he paid in change. It was hilarious. He was so cute and hilarious.
Speaker 2: I went to a dates house to meet him for the first time. I was dressed nice, expecting to go to a pub as we had talked about. Instead, he was wearing shorts and slippers and made himself dinner as I awkwardly sat and watched him. Eet, start this again, start this again, started again. I went to a dates house to meet him for the first time. I was dressed up for a pub visit that we talked about. Instead, he was wearing shorts and slippers and made himself dinner as I sat and watched him meet. Then we watched darts on TV. He still start my Instagram.
Speaker 3: Please tell me not the sports darts. But maybe there's some kind of a I don't know, criminal show.
Speaker 1: Like he's Frank Darts at some point, Frank Dark at some point. She's got to be like, am I being punked? Exactly? Is this are their cameras.
Speaker 4: Where TV shows Alan Frontier?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is this a TV show, seriously. And here's the thing. Also, when I would set people up, I didn't want guys to do this stuff like you know, the girl will come back and go really really We went to Boston Market for our first.
Speaker 4: Date and then we got married there because it.
Speaker 1: Was so awesome Boston Market. Do we have any Boston Markets in Littleville?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Okay, explain this one to me. Bad first dates are weird places. Hard rock cafe. If you've been to one, you know less than learned. If the dates from out of town, pick a restaurant for them. What's wrong with the hard rock? It's it's it is galactically overrated. The food is the food is terrible, no offense, it's not good. I'm not gonna say terrible.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna see the food is okay, but it is and it's.
Speaker 2: Remember it was a thing when there's only a few to get the T shirts. Yeah, like hard rock Barbados, hard rock Maui. And then he started seeing hard rock Tulsa.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I was at Los Angeles in eighty nine. I wanted to go to the hard rock just get the T shirt.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Yeah, my sister went to cooking school or what do you call it school in Paris, and they had a hard rock there and she got it. People were writing her letters from all of our friend group, going get me a Paris hard rock sweatshirts.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: But then you do that and I go, oh, Jeff, fun in Paris. I didn't go ahead, a friend buy me the shirt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, that's lame.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was homecoming at the University of Georgia. The young man, another student, suggested we have a little picnic before the game, so he took me to a nearby cemetery, which was fairly close to the stadium, kind of creepy because it was our first date. Then I found out he didn't even get us tickets, so we listened to the crowd from the cemetery.
Speaker 3: We started We started watching a miniseries documenting reminis series on Peacock about Richard Ramirez. The Nights Talk, Yes, so as a kid, they find out, Yeah, and I started talking about it. Well, you know, as a kid. Uh, he didn't like sleeping in the house. He would often go, uh, sleep in the graveyard because he said the dead were more predictable than the living. And I'm like, at what point do you not see a kid sleep in a graveyard and think, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: What, I'm not very good to a red flags.
Speaker 3: That's my point, man.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, Maggie the other night she was like two. It was like three in the morning, and I said, I woke up and you just check. She's not in the house. Yeah, I'm like, where the hell is my daughter? So I text her, I'm like, where the hell are you in dad voice in text and she goes, oh, we're exploring a creek. And I go what she was three in the morning.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So she got back. I said, get your blank blank back in the house. So she gets The next morning, I go, listen to me, honey, you have ever watched murder shows and TV shows? Yeah? Where do they always find the girl in the creek? In the creek next to the creek? Are you insane? She was like, oh, yeah, I didn't think about that.
Speaker 4: Does your friend creek have a son.
Speaker 1: Next to the creek?
Speaker 4: Not necessarily the place was the problem.
Speaker 2: But we buried his pet bird that died earlier that day, first and last day he.
Speaker 3: Was looking for the sympathy.
Speaker 1: Might not even been his bird. No, he made up the name.
Speaker 3: Can you help me bury? Mister peepers, he was my best friend.
Speaker 1: He probably went to the pet store and go, hey, hey, hey, dead birds? He got any h yeah birds?
Speaker 3: Hey hey, And by the way, this particular bird is a cocka too.
Speaker 1: Oh I Actually, you know, the guy that owns the pet store might be like, call him, going, hey, I got a dead one here. Date yeah, dates, yeah, yeah, wrap it up. I'll putting the freezer till Old Friday.
Speaker 4: A couple more. The night started nicely.
Speaker 2: We went to an art show where some of her friends had pieces on display. Cool boy, but the night ended with her asking to drop my best by to look at cameras. Then she got on her phone and begged her ex to take her back.
Speaker 1: Oh man on the date called the X.
Speaker 3: Well, if you took me to an art exhibit, I'd do the same thing.
Speaker 1: You go outside, You go outside, and you sit on those little blue benches out front of best Buy. Yeah, and you just stare at the pavement and go could have done without that.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm gonna go buy myself at TV.
Speaker 2: And finally I worked at an office building and a nice guy had his lunch breaks at the same time I did we became lunch friends. So he invited me to a Halloween costume party, and since my long term boyfriend now husband was working that night, it sounded like a fun way to pass the time, so he picks me up. We arrived not at a friend's house, but a nice venue. He had neglect did to tell me that this Halloween party was actually a wedding. You don't surprise trick people into being a wedding date.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would be pissed just giving.
Speaker 1: And this is where men get a bad rap. Yeah, do we look like you make us look like idiots? Dude? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: But what a nice boyfriend? Can I go to constume party with Jim?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: So that's a healthy relationship, I think, Yeah, until until.
Speaker 4: He wants you to be his wedding date.
Speaker 1: Why is everybody dressed like they're in a wedding.
Speaker 3: It's a wedding.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was a theme. No, it's actually it's actually a wedding.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I soil her voicemails get transcribed and emailed to us. I don't know who sent this, but says Hi, Dwight, I'm sitting here listening to the radio just had a call about your comment about the swim team. Both our boys were on the swim team a small little community where we live. It's pretty much all we had to do. Now both of them have joined the Navy. One of them has become an EOD. What that is.
Speaker 4: Ensign ensign on demand?
Speaker 1: I think it's ensign as an officer.
Speaker 3: And then the other one has become a Navy seal. I believe swim teams, as boring as they could be, are very helpful.
Speaker 2: And know where it'd be a great place to take a lunch date. Lots of pasta, right baby, cozy, comfortable place in Saint Matthew's the best deli. Get a hot panini on a daylight today and some homemade soup and a cup of joe.
Speaker 1: Talk about being clay see uh you go in there and then the food in there is clay seek Yep.
Speaker 4: We had the big ZD last night. Oh claxee.
Speaker 1: Just throw it in the oven hour and ten minutes later it's piping hogh oh oh. Put some of that Pamela jo and parmajana cheese and it's great.
Speaker 4: You take the foil off of its shortly.
Speaker 2: Before it's over, so it brown's up in bubbles and gets crispy on the corner.
Speaker 1: I buy the goat cheese from lots of pasta and I'll put that on a homemade or one of their gourmet pizzas. If it's not enough goat cheese, I'll put LIGs. You can trick it up a little bit, but I don't put here's the key. Don't put it on in the oven. When you take it out, sprinkle the goat cheese on the pizza. After it's out. It'll melt it just enough to where it's gooey and delicious.
Speaker 2: And if you like goat cheese, they have goat cheese raviole. Plenty of ravioli and tortolini varieties too. Just pop them in the boiling water. They float up in a couple of minutes. Get some olive oil and lots of pasta spices.
Speaker 1: Check out the coffee. You go straight to the back, take a left at the freezers, and all the way to the back is Italian, African, you name it, these these whole bean or you could crush it up right there. This coffee, I'm telling you, is the best taste you ever go to a little really fine hotels or restaurants, you get the coffee and you're like, why can't I hold Why can't my coffee taste like this? Every day?
Speaker 4: It can?
Speaker 1: It can if you go to lots of pasta thirty seven seventeen Lexington Road in the Heart of.
Speaker 2: Saint and you forgot to mention as you turn left to the right craft beer.
Speaker 4: Oh ye, nice cold, nice selection.
Speaker 1: Quentin put together back after this on news radio eight forty whas.
Speaker 2: Of course, this is Kenny Loggins on his birthday. He's seventy six today. Of all the movie songs I could have pulled, Yes, I pulled the theme from Caddy Shack two.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, what are you doing? Man? What a turn? He could pull a top gun could pull Caddy Shack.
Speaker 1: Listen to me, very careful. Okay, you can't describe this movie in any way that remotely comes close to how bad this film is. I don't care who you are. It's the worst film.
Speaker 3: It's horrible.
Speaker 1: Ever. Who is the star?
Speaker 4: Jackie, Jackie Mason.
Speaker 3: And Hunt? He was also the aunt Hey, aunt Hey, A couple of thanks Yeah, housekeeping. I looked up. I was wrong. Hendrix did not audition for the Monkeyes. I believe Charlie Manson did, though I'll have to look that up, but he did open up for the monkeys on the sixty seven tour. Going back to the swim meet, she called back and she.
Speaker 4: Or he, I don't know because you don't hear gender.
Speaker 3: I don't hear gender. And I heard you beat off by comment on the radio. I'm sorry, I get nervous talking on the phone. EOD means explosive ordnance disposed. So also on that one, thank you to Matt from Louisville Metro Police Department, as well as Johnny.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm oh, ups is here? Well you want to go? Let go tell me what to they guy. We're gonna send some my guys. Yeah, nobody's in the office but us today.
Speaker 2: By the way, the Caddy Shack two cast was Jackie Mason, Diane Cannon, Robert Stack, Dina Merrill, Chevy Chase made an appearance in this. I guess Randy Quaid, dan Aykrod made appearances, and China Phillips.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to disagree with her because she knows more about her kids than I do. But and you don't know what sparks your kid to do whatever, But those are two of the most dangerous jobs in the service that you have to have a certain I would think that the swim meets were part of it, but having a strong male figure and having you, ma'am as a mom is a big reason why that they those two gentlemen, your sons made those decisions to defend their nation at the highest level, in the most dangerous level, was because you two raised them. That's probably the most the biggest part there.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, uh, are you over there?
Speaker 3: It is a female. You never said male or female or left a name. She is a female. I don't see gender, so I just call it a person admirable.
Speaker 1: And I think John's navy was starting because he went to the Galopocos Islands when he was fourteen, and you have to take a boat from Ecuador to the islands every day, and I think that was it.
Speaker 3: I'd be fine getting in the navy until they told me to get in the ocean. But no, no, no, no, you didn't.
Speaker 4: Tell me about this thing when I signed up for seal school.
Speaker 1: Hey dude, you'd be surprised how many people are in the Navy that can't swim.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: And then it'll make him get in the ocean.
Speaker 1: People argue all the time. I've always said, as a advertising guy, marketing guy, I said that the service, every commercial is a guy coming out of the back of whether machine gun or a helicopter, jumping out of a helicopter or whatever. It's like that one percent of the jobs in the service is harm's weight. There's ninety nine percent of the other jobs.
Speaker 3: I considered a career in the Navy, but I went to a weekend Navy rotc camp and we were floating there in our life jackets, and I'm bumped into a friend of mine named Herbie Robinson from Cleveland, really and he had been bitten below the waists. Didn't happen the.
Speaker 1: Way you were stealing.
Speaker 3: Stop it. Never joined the Navy, And I'll never wear a life jacket again.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Ah, here we go the Navy theme song, baby not for long?
Speaker 1: Stop it, both of you. Stop it? Where? Where?
Speaker 4: Where could that be?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 1: So don't shoot me? Don't know where? She shooshed me.
Speaker 4: You should shimming were.
Speaker 3: Where this place is? It sounds magical?
Speaker 1: I know shushing people this year?
Speaker 3: So last night you could sell this else.
Speaker 1: Send the navy. So the first night we were in the hotel. There was like there was a lady there there was more interested in eating her pizza than watching her toddler. So the toddler it happened to finally, by the way, the the the lobby is gigantic because they built this place into an older building, so it's gigantic.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So this kid is two maybe three, and he's running. I'm saying, he's two. He's running back and forth, back and forth. I have to dodge him three times because I'm walking back through the lobby.
Speaker 3: That must be annoying.
Speaker 1: Later that night, Later that night, I come back in, I say, and I'm going upstairs to the room for the final time. And the elevator doors open up and the kid is standing in the elevator.
Speaker 3: By himself, by himself.
Speaker 1: Oh, And I said, now I'm like ready to And I said, I said, I tried to give him give me your hand because I wanted to take and then he obviously, so I did. I put my hand on his back. I said, we need to go. So I moved him around and they acted like it was no big deal. I was like, yeah, he was in the elevator.
Speaker 3: Then they say something like, oh, they're so cute of that age. No, no, they're not.
Speaker 1: He loves elevators. Oh so then I tell everybody. I tell Tony Cruz, Shannon, the dude John Alden, I'll tell him this story, and they're like, you didn't find a toddler in the elevator. I go all right, and then guess what, Like a creepy movie, the kid walks around from the other side of where we were all sitting last night, stay there with the little thing in his mouth going. He was staring at me. I go there, he is right there. I said, he's eyeballowing me, kind.
Speaker 3: Of like that one movie we watched. Yeah, they said the dead kids were coming out. Ye said, you play with me. He's just don't fall.
Speaker 1: You standing there staring at me. Everyone was laughing. They were like, no way, sword, that's him, that's my kid.
Speaker 4: Would you make up seeing a toddler in the elevator?
Speaker 1: I don't know, guys, Why do you have to embellish everything I'm not. I'm telling you, I said, that's him. I said, that's him right there. I don't anything, so he's he stares at me for the longest time. So I started doing the under my voice. You couldn't hear it? What's up? Punk? We can't looks this punky eyeball me. So he's standing there, Well, guess what he does. The starts running across everywhere. Mom's over there eating food in the corner by herself on her phone and her two year two year old running around the third floor.
Speaker 3: Gosh, that sounds frustrating. Yeah, every time I tell a story like that, you go, parents get busy.
Speaker 1: I never had lights. It ever happens to me. It only happens to YouTube. Yeah, my first time, Yeah, come on, first time ever. And I'm fifty almost fifty six.
Speaker 3: I'm a magnet for these little germ traveler.
Speaker 1: You're a magnet for a lot, a lot.
Speaker 3: How do we know the two year old was in the ghost?
Speaker 1: Could have been?
Speaker 3: That's right. Well, if you're a fan of buying over priced house, is good news for you. You're in the market to live.
Speaker 1: You're a fan of paying too much for a house.
Speaker 3: Here's what I'm talking about. The house where Walter White lived in the in the series Breaking Bad is now available. You can buy the home for four million dollars. Before you buy it, you might want to know it's base in neighborhood where uh where the estimated costs for a four bedroom ranch is valued. That's what it is valued, only three hundred and forty thousand dollars. But because it was used in the TV series, they are now asking four million dollars for the home. It wouldn't it be a like for example, Chicago, they have the place where Home Alone was filmed. You know, and every once in a while, since Chicago's only five six hours up, I'll see a friend in the poster picture the Home Alone house. I'm like, man, what a pain in the ass it must be to live there.
Speaker 1: But you know when you move in, you know when you move in.
Speaker 3: Well that's my point why, I mean, why buy it when you know the people are going to meet in front of your gate every day doing selfies.
Speaker 1: The people who moved next to a bar then they complained about the bar. Dude, you know that the bar was there before you moved in.
Speaker 3: Brought I did. I bought my house because on Dixie Highway, because because it was walking distance from Kelly's lounge. And that's a fact.
Speaker 1: Those are not alcoholic tendency, it's not no.
Speaker 3: I like, so I liked helping larger women home.
Speaker 2: Maybe how long of a walk was it, because they could have changed their minds?
Speaker 3: Not long at all, it was probably.
Speaker 1: Okay. Everyone I've knownants has told me Breaking.
Speaker 3: Bad watched it.
Speaker 1: Hang on. My son watched it. He said, Dad, it's the greatest TV show all the time, Lachlan told me years ago when I don't trust him because he's a psychopath. So I was like, that sounded good. One. But everyone else is like, dude, it's the greatest series ever and I've never seen an episode. Give me one why, give me one reason why Breaking Bad is the greatest TV series of all time.
Speaker 3: It's so suspenseful, like at the end of every freaking like it's gonna take you the first episode to warm up.
Speaker 1: It'd been better if you said it with a lisp. Please, it's all right, one word pizzazz, thank you.
Speaker 4: The characters are interesting, the storytelling is unbelievable, the cliffhangers each time. You like the people.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's an answer.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're root for Jesse and you kind of like Heisenberg, but he's kind of one of those some days you like him, some days you don't. He kind of gets big for his britches as it goes.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say anything, but how how much of a cliffhanger? Was the best cliffhanger ever? For me? Is one of the seasons. Hank is sitting on the toilet and he opens up a book and he reads a description in there. That's all leave it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Is that the biggest cliffhanger ever?
Speaker 4: My favorite cliffhanger was a stillone movie.
Speaker 3: That's a dollary?
Speaker 1: Okay, I got it. Come on, No, it's cliffhanger. Is the name of the movie. Okay? Fine? A dollar out?
Speaker 4: No, it's okay, it's a push. I'll take it now.
Speaker 1: That's an answer. You care about the character, you do like? I like the UK version of Wife. Maybe I like the UK version of Ghost And I can't carry out which one of the characters I like the most.
Speaker 3: It's the UK version where everyone of them say go cats when they're end of the room.
Speaker 1: No, it's the United Kingdom.
Speaker 3: They got Richie Farmer.
Speaker 1: In your house?
Speaker 3: I do what are you talking about? You? Oh my gosh, are you kidding me? That's the worst thing you hear is well join UK for pregame. When I hear that on h ass like, oh my night's gonna suck.
Speaker 2: Pregame coverage starts at four thirty today for the Georgia game. That's two and a half hours of talking about Georgia.
Speaker 1: Yeah in UK, I'm on HWNG.
Speaker 2: You up, my Melissa, your answer, I want to say, Coach, I'm glad you're here and go beat Georgia.
Speaker 4: I hang up and listen to your answer.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: I might give it a try.
Speaker 4: You got to man, Oh, you'll love it all right? Look, oh the guy that owns the restaurant, oh, man, yes, okay.
Speaker 1: I posted a picture of the Generac generators and by the way, ending all right, all right, what the name of it?
Speaker 3: Los polos?
Speaker 1: How many sea?
Speaker 4: Anything like that?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Twenty seven seasons?
Speaker 4: Six seasons? Something like that?
Speaker 1: Uh? Generac generators are installed. The official one of the official providers and the people that can work on them is Allen Electrical, because that's what they went to Indiana and went to the Generak place and learned how to install them and then work on them. Generac Generator official partner, the official licensed electrician for that product. The Generac generator will power your entire house. The natural gas line just runs to it. It looks great on the side of your house. It's it's not ugly, it makes very little noise, and it powers your entire house. When your house goes down electricity, this thing kicks up automatically. You don't have to do a thing, so you're the only one with electricity in the house. And it's awesome. So Generac generators. And by the way, they'll financial help you fire. And once you hear the actual price, you're like, I don't even need to finance that. That's great. Generaic generators, aut electric six three six help is the number.
Speaker 4: You should have bought a house next to the Golden Nugget?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, the Golden news.
Speaker 3: A damn right golden Nugget. When's the last time you've been to the nug baby?
Speaker 1: Huh don't know. Uh No, you cannot say.
Speaker 3: When's time you did a deep dive into the nug No? What it's about time the Golden Nugget? Baby, he has something for everybody. Sports fans, you got it, college and pro games, they got your games at the Nugget. Where's the cool kids see the nug What about live music? Live music at the nug on Fridays and Saturdays. How about this My day is Thursdays. I love Thursdays at the Golden Nugget because they have music. Bengo, there's something for everybody at the Golden Nugget. I'll see at the Nugget, or I'll see at the nug Who am I? I'm a douthy nug.
Speaker 1: Breaking bad five Season sixty two episodes.
Speaker 3: We just started rewatching twenty four to twenty four eleven seasons, twenty four episodes, Marl Wayne's Ready to Hate forty whs Well, George Thorogood.
Speaker 4: Who do you love? Man?
Speaker 3: That was Bo Diddley first, right?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 2: We had some bad date stories earlier. This one may take the cake. I'm a new champion and the love can make you do ridiculous things.
Speaker 4: Department. Let's go to Uzbekistan.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I love it. We like to summer there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a zookeeper there at a private zoo. So he thought, I'm going to impress girl. Yeah, so I go in and pet lions.
Speaker 3: Oh no, dumb ass.
Speaker 2: So he goes into the lion enclosure to film himself petting the lions to impress his fiance. Unfortunately, the three fully grown lions didn't seem to believe in love?
Speaker 4: Oh no, and killed him.
Speaker 2: Who saw that one They found us a twist ending partially eating remains. Four hours afterwards. Two of the lions were tranquilized. One was shot because he left the gate open. He was an experienced lion handler.
Speaker 3: Poor lion got shot for no reasons.
Speaker 4: So now she needs a new fiance.
Speaker 3: Here's the question, though, was she impressed?
Speaker 1: Doesn't say?
Speaker 3: Doesn't say? Join us? Tomorrow we are talking with Senator rand Paul. Plus it's Wednesday's Hero. After that, we're gonna hear from Jeff Tokey from of her flight Bluegrass on behalf of Dave Jennings and Tony Venetti's Dwight Witt and saying we'll see you Manana, and I love you Ma,