Speaker 1: We got some one or something out here. I can't go, but I know I did my better. Light came on and I did that with a glent big thing running across the yard, not a good sight man or something. I look like a man. I don't know what it was across the yard.
Speaker 2: It seems to be a big foot leaning against a tree in a wooden area.
Speaker 3: I have seen plenty of people with big feet, but not bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Tree minks and rush. He sees about seven and seven and a half foot tall sass watch looking back at him, and that.
Speaker 4: Kind of looks like a wolf, but not like a neighborhood dog.
Speaker 1: Pick these stores for what they are, and hopes that maybe if it's out there, then't show me. Yeah, and says he might have caught the mythical Cuba Cabra creature terrorizing his chickens. It's like a grunt and a knock. It's like a wh I think there's kind of a cultural tendency for people to want to make Bigfoot a quote unquote monster. Welcome to e c b r O big Foot Radio. Sorry for my little crowd clip. That's a I know it's a little corny, so yeah, welcome Valerie.
Speaker 4: Is it val Valerie or it's Valerie, but I go by val.
Speaker 1: Bew Okay, I should have asked before we started, but that's my fault. So is this your first time ever being on a podcast by any chance?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It is?
Speaker 1: It is, Okay a very good. Well, we're gonna have a very fun discussion because I know I myself. I'm looking forward to hearing what you know, what you actually recently experienced, and uh, we're going to get into that very shortly. And for those who are jumping on watching right now, Uh, if you have questions from gallery, just feel free. I'll be watching the love Chat to the best of my ability and then value for the record too. When they ask questions or have something to say, a lot of times I will highlight the question where if I tap on it, it'll show up on the screen. So yeah, because I know, I don't think I have my reading glasses with me, so some of it may be small and hard to read on my end. So okay, so I'll be squinting at the screen. Yeah, I got mine too, but I think mine are probably in my lunchbox for work. I use that work sometimes. So yeah, Valerie, you are a native to the Shado Valley right here in Augustin County. Yeah, well, are you originally from the area here or.
Speaker 4: I am born and raised here in Baron Ridge.
Speaker 1: Okay, very cool, So there was I let me get my question. I had a few things. Yeah, because I usually I am very pretty I'm very good at remembering half the stuff. So so here's something I do like to ask. Uh, the whole subject of bigfoot is in general. Uh, were you a believer before all this that took place? Or Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I absolutely believe in cryptids and bigfoot has always been something I believed in.
Speaker 4: It's just not it's just a fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Was there something that got you interested in the first place?
Speaker 2: Probably the the Gimlin file, the Gimlin video. Yeah yeah, when they used that on the six million Dollar Man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know that that was actual foot until I was an adult, you know, seeing it walking when they show it walking, So it was it was it got me interested. You know, is there really something like this with them finding foot, feet prints, things like that.
Speaker 4: There's got to be other things out here besides us.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I tell you what. As I tell people, that's a big part of what got me involved is that footage. Yeah, I mean consider the time period, you know, in nineteen sixty seven. I mean that was usued with a sixteen millimeter camera, right, I mean I think I think that was pretty good for back then.
Speaker 2: You know, I thought so they didn't really have the technology to they could do some things to alter them, but you know, they didn't have quite the technology that they have now. So I always believed it was completely real, and now they show it's real.
Speaker 1: So right absolutely, hold on, say all right, yeah, so yeah, we got a couple of people checking in saying hello, all right, very cool. All right. Yeah, So because you know, we get into a lot of different discussions when it comes to patters the footage because you know, something like that has been I guess debated would be the right way to put that, you by so many different sources. You know. Then again, if there's so much to look for a look at back then during that time, that kind of helped support it too. It's like, I mean, what was the best technology that they had or I shouldn't say technology, but what was the most advanced kind of crossover they had back then? Well, that video footage came out in nineteen sixty seven. Right, look at the plan of the eighth came out March twenty eighth of nineteen sixty eight.
Speaker 2: Right, so yeah, yeah, it was more matted the fur it was fake and it was matted looking, so you can tell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely absolutely So so kind of moving ahead of the Uh, you were recently down in Stuart, Virginia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my best friend and I go down to Faerrystone Park or near the park to collect fairy stones. And so we had been down about two weeks ago, had gone down and then I went down Saturday to collect fairy stones.
Speaker 1: Now I've never been to that park, but I actually earlier today I looked it up and it was it's nearby a couple of locations where I've been to, okay several times with my previous company. I used to do a lot of deliveries down that way, right, and uh so yeah, it was uh you know, when I looked up the park, I said, what is this park? Look it up hit maps and I was like, wow, yeah, just like the rest of the area, it's not but woods, you know it is.
Speaker 4: It's just on the backside of Floyd, Virginia.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh yeah, there's.
Speaker 2: Like the big mountain between them. It's in the middle of nowhere. I mean it takes wow. If you go the Floyd Way, it takes forever to get there. If you go through Martinsville down two twenty and five eighty one, it takes you kind of right to the park.
Speaker 4: And it's not a bad drive.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, because right where Stuart and Floyd is, you know, there's a little gap there. But I want to say it was more in Floyd. It could have been part of Stuart, Virginia. I know three or four years ago, I was down that way with an old girlfriend and we end up going to it's called Buffalo Mountains ziplines. And yeah, it's actually right on where their zip line is. It's basically right on the part of the Blue Ridge almost it borders the Blue Ridge.
Speaker 4: I'm sure at some elevation.
Speaker 1: Uh well, I mean well, yes, and no, I mean like the way the way the zip line Rhyns. I mean you go flying down on big longer extended hill. It's actually supposed to be one of the largest zip lines out there. They used to be set up, Yeah, they used to be set up. I don't remember the state that was somewhere out West, you know, so they used to be known as one of the biggest zip lines out there. And but what was cool about us one here? When we went there, of course, the first thing we see when we pull into the park lot is a big, giant bigfoot cut out up against the post. I was like, Oh, that's so cool. And then yeah, then you walk inside where you know, you get registered and everything, and where all their equipment is and a big another big giant painting on the wall of.
Speaker 5: Big Fluss said they it's a what's what's up with bigfoot with these guys? So we end up talking to the owner and he started telling us about, yeah, has been big sighting in this area right here, and I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean that was just one of the little things we've heard. That wasn't actually report, that was just an information that he was sharing with us. But I have heard other sightings in that general area, some actually fairly recent. And the thing is, I don't know the exact pinpoint location compared to where you had yours, But I am in connection with that girl she lives down there because she she stands out on her back courch or deck or something, and she hears these weird vocalizations, and I will tell you some of them have been very strange. Then again, on the other hand, she sent me other ones, and I'm listening to them, and then these particular ones. I'm like, I asked her, I said, you live near a farm, because I know there's a lot of farms down She's like, she said, I don't know. She said, I don't think that the nearest farm bob about a mile or something like that. She said. I said, well, I know vocals, it sounds do carry, So I don't know. I mean, I'm trying to gather more information from her, you know, as much as possible, right, because I mean and then again, you know, like I said, me knowing that location, yeah, I want to get down there. I mean it's a good two hour drive, you know, right, So yeah, because I know you go past what's it, you go back through Christiansburg and it's I know, the steward Age is right past o the Floyda.
Speaker 4: Actually, if you go.
Speaker 2: If you go down to Ronoke and turn to go to Ronoke and take that exit and go down five two twenty yeah to five eighty one, it's a little faster and it takes you.
Speaker 4: It takes you on a couple back roads.
Speaker 2: Phil Pott, there's Philpot Damn is back there, and it takes you on Philpot Road and then right out to fairy Stone Drive. Okay, it puts you right where you're supposed to be.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think that's the same way I used to have to go deliver to one of the pipeline jobs before. Yeah, because I used to have to write the road. Ok a lot too, and yeah, get off, And I know, I think I know exactly what you're talking about. Right, Yeah, it's been it's been a minute since I've been down that way, but for the most part, I'm pretty familiar with a lot of that, right. So, uh so you were down there visiting a friend and everything, and uh you guys, what were.
Speaker 4: You just know? I went down to hunt fairy stones.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, okay, I went down. I've been making jewelry out of the faery stones. And there's a place called fairy Stone Pit Stop. It's a gas station and you park at the gas station and it's just a little trail that you walk in and you can kind of I think you can. I think there's a waterfall, maybe that you can go in and see. I've never made it past maybe, like I don't even go a quarter mile in there because there's so many good spots for me to hunt, you know, the stones, So I just keep kind of close to the beginning of the trail.
Speaker 1: Huh. So uh were you by yourself when you were doing all this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, okay, that's that's all right because for some reason, I mom given attention. You're down there with your friend and you.
Speaker 4: Know, well, I have a friend that goes with me.
Speaker 2: She was with me two weeks ago, and she was and nothing happened then. But I was by myself this last time when this went down.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll tell you what. Let's not keep the audience waiting the morca. I know they're they're interested in learning about this and hearing about this. So if you want to kind of give us a backstory on what you were doing and then what led up to everything.
Speaker 2: So, like I said, I do really believe in Bigfoot and or soft Squatch, whatever they are. And I've been following Trish Packett. She has been on the podcast Flash of Beauty and they had that movie Flash of Beauty. So now it's a podcast, and she had made mentioned that she's had a lot of experiences and that we need to not be scared, be curious, and we need to change our mindset. And so in hearing her say that, I was like, yeah, maybe she's right about.
Speaker 4: That, you know.
Speaker 2: And she said if you put your intentions out there, good intentions, or that hey i'm here, do you know I'm here, that they will respond. And so two weeks ago, when I went down I did that. I just said, hey, i'm here. If y'all want to come help us find fairy stones, come on out, just half heartedly, you know, and jokingly, you know. And when I got down there this time, immediately upon walking in, I did the same thing. I said, I'm back if you if anybody's here, you know, wants.
Speaker 4: To come out, make themselves known.
Speaker 2: If you want to help me hunt stones, you know, I'll be here for a while.
Speaker 4: I just that's all said.
Speaker 2: And there was one family there when I got there and I was hunting stones. They didn't didn't know what they were looking for, and so I helped them for about an hour and a half. I helped them find stones. They had three little girls, and so I'm helping them pick stones up and showing them which ones are which, and I got done helping them and I said, all right, I'm going to go find some for myself. And so I found a spot and I started digging, and I found a bunch that I did not need, didn't want for jewelry, and so I I in my mind, I said, you know, I'm going to leave them for somebody else. I'm not going to put them back in the ground, but I'll just leave them for someone else to find and that way they can have the experience too. And I got done with that. But while I was there, I'm sorry. While I was there digging in that spot, I just kind of in my mind thought.
Speaker 4: Are you here? And I just halfheartedly jokingly in my mind, you know, are you here? And then all of a sudden, I heard this really loud.
Speaker 2: Clock and there's nobody else up in there with me except that one family, and they were getting ready to leave, and I jumped up immediately and went, yes, you're here, and I just made that's I just got excited. Maybe maybe it was bigfoot, maybe it wasn't. Okay, So I went on to picking my stones, and as I went back down to the trail, there was a little lady there with two kids, and she didn't know what she was looking for either. And I had just I had just walked past this, you know, I just walked up in there. So I had been looking around all the roots because that's where the stones are. They're in the root system, and because it's very rutted out in there because of rain, it's kind of a really kind of a steep pitch. And so I had been looking at all of the root systems that as I'm walking up in there, and when I came down, I saw this little lady.
Speaker 4: She was telling me she was from Ashland, Virginia.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I grew up north from there.
Speaker 2: She saw me she's from Ashland, and she introduced me to her kids, and I was showing them how to find the stones and where they were, and started helping them a little bit, and all of a sudden, she goes, hey, what's that? And I said, what do you mean? And she looked down and beside this tree on a root was a tiny like.
Speaker 4: The size of a ford hook.
Speaker 2: Butterbean or lima bean was a little stone and it was painted, intricately painted. And I didn't think anything of it, and She's like, oh, it's only been two families. And I just walked past this very tree and it just looked at its roots because I'm looking for stones there and it had just rained, so that was perfect timing. So she looks at the stone. It had red white and blue. It was red white and blue, and it looked like kind of like an old symbol of the Patriots. That's what I thought of when I saw it. That was the first cop that came in my mind was Patriots. And I told her, I said take it, you keep it. And it wasn't until this morning, two o'clock in the morning that it dawned on me what had happened. That I had just experienced a gift, but I gave the gift away, if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen other on a flash of beauty.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, there was a lady that had her cat had died and she was very distraught. She went out to her car one morning and went to get in and there was a painted stone with a cat on it, you know, kind of strange. Another lady got had a heart, had a bypass surgery, and after about six weeks went out to do hanging some laundry, and there was a heart, like a rock shaped heart sitting at her clothesline, and they had all experienced bigfoots before. So I kind of put the two and two together to say, oh, wait a minute, I think this. I think they left me a gift. Now, whether they did or not, I don't know, but there was no one else in there. I had already passed this tree, I had already checked its root systems. How did that little stone.
Speaker 1: Get there right exactly?
Speaker 2: You know, like twenty minutes twenty thirty minutes after I've already looked at it. And the little lady didn't put it there, And there's nobody else in there because they would have had to have come past me to get anywhere I would have been there. So that's that's my experience. I know it sounds kind of choppy a little bit, but I felt like I felt like it was an experience that bigfoot put it there for me because I was giving the whole time I was in there, I was giving. I was giving to other families, giving to other people. I left rocks, you know, for anyone else that came around, and my intentions were all good and giving, and so I think what was left for me, so very interest that was. That was that's my second experience. I've heard the woman's screen before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like like way down in the same area or No, that.
Speaker 4: Was this time. I was in Leadville, Colorado.
Speaker 1: Oh, I wouldn't Colorado. Okay.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that there was sightings in Leadville apparently, and was camping and woke up at about three o'clock in the morning to what sounded like a woman screaming for her life and there was only like two other campers in the area and they were all asleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was pretty.
Speaker 2: Sure that that was. Yeah, I'm not going to check when they do that, I don't go check that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The one of the known speeches of the animal that's known for uh sounded like it's a woman screaming is actually a mountain lion.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, well, yeah.
Speaker 1: They're very commonly known for that. I'm not saying maybe you've heard different. I don't know so, but I just wanted to let you know. I'm assuming they're probably calming out that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I did.
Speaker 2: I sat up immediately and went bigfoot like something in my mind that I knew immediately, you know, that it was who knows. Who knows, But my I have questions too if they are gifting. I've always heard that if you have something that belongs to them, like footprints or a gift that they've given you, that it gives you a connection to that to whoever, that whatever, that entity is, that that being that cryptid And my question would be, since I gave that stone away, would that give her that connection? Would she maybe have exiting at some point because they know that she's she's cool?
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That is a good question. I'm going to try to respond to that. Meanwhile, anyone listening feel free to chime in on the live chat and we'll offer your question out there. Or are your response I should say, I do? I mean, in my honest opinion, I believe like you were given something and then you took that gift as your own and then you immediately passed it honest. You know, like I'm trying to think what's the best way of saying it's showing that you were kind or you know, you were being kind and kind and hearing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, I think you know that.
Speaker 1: Huh. Yeah. Virginia cryptod and Paranormal Research said it may give you both a connection.
Speaker 4: Oh good, that's even better.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, And my other.
Speaker 2: Question, like, I never saw I've never gotten to see anyone else's rock. They're stones, even though they are told. I wish I'd taken a picture of it. I'm so absent minded when it comes to stuff like this because I'm so focused on what I'm doing, you know, looking for stones. I wasn't focused on that being a gift, so I didn't take a picture of it. But my question would be the other stones that people have gotten or gifts that they've gotten. If anything was painted, was it really intricate because it had to have taken it, It had to have been something with thumbs obviously, And it was very precise. I mean the lines and everything were perfect, like just perfectly straight, and there was no paint. I mean it was so tiny, like I don't know how somebody painted on it anyway.
Speaker 1: Right, I know, that's a very interesting question. I Mean, the one person that comes to mind on here that knows a lot about rocks is Melissa. Melissa Leicster heard her husband on here and they're watching from Timberville. They go, yeah, they go cancer with me. All the time. And Melissa, as her husband will tell you, she's a rock hound. Okay, yeah, every time we go camping, she's looking around the creek beds and the river beds for rocks. So she can't know something about that.
Speaker 4: Here's a question for her. So this area in particularly is known to the Indians, the Native Americans.
Speaker 2: Oh, even more interesting, Yes, it's it's very well known. The Shenandoah Valley itself. Okay, the Sendo Valley itself was a hunting ground for the Native Americans.
Speaker 4: It wasn't meant to be lived in the secret grounds.
Speaker 2: And of course I'm pretty sure Stewart is part of that, and so is Fairrystone Park. But the stones that I'm finding are looking for are called fairy stones because they look like crosses. They look they because it's bar right, coal and calcite quartz that run into each other through lines, and they were the way they crossed, they become crosses. So the Native American folklore to these stones is they are the tears that God wept when he had to crucify his son. And I know that Native Americans have a connection with Sasquatch in the past and maybe still to this day.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So it makes me wonder if there's some connection there that they're there because of.
Speaker 4: The stones, you know, because it's a special place.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, that's a good question. Well this is what's Melissa or she said, I gotcha, She's I've always wanted to go look for them.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there you go, Melissa, let's get I mean, Melissa could take these places of it. I mean, I don't know what you know about this area, but like you know, especially where we used to camp at. I mean some of the main research in camp here is you know, up around Elkow Lake, West West Augusta, you know, the West Rockingham, you know those areas we go into and check out. Of course, I found myself looking for rocks, I really do. Uh. Every time I'm walking along the edge of the creek or whatever that's got a lot of rocks, I'm looking at them because my daughter used to be expressed in rocks. I used to pick them up, you know. And right now, you know, un plus, I'm being an extra observed now because I'm taking my four year old grandson out and right yeah, I got to be you know, very observed. Watch out what may be around, you know, like stakes and stuff.
Speaker 4: You know, it's you know.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to think though that this little tree that that was near me, where this rock was found, this little stone, it wasn't just a couple of steps away from me and I didn't hear a thing. Yeah, just to think that they could have been that close to me. And because I always look at rocks and I'm looking down, I wouldn't see him anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is from a Virginia cryptos uh paranormal research a David Uh. It maybe the possibility that those rocks are painted by humans and then gifted to Bigfoot. Then Bigfoot gives them that to who they encoire maybe question mark.
Speaker 2: But there was nothing on the tree when I came in, and there were no other families except for the one lady that I met, and she's the one that found it.
Speaker 1: Right, Like, I guess what he's saying is like, perhaps it's something that somebody left at one point and then yeah, yeah, where they may have been holding on to it or had possession of it, and that's where he left.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense possible. Yeah, kind of like we're doing ash with Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. That's the way to look at it. So, you know, it's funny you talking about geocash and I actually stumbled upon a geocash spot one time. It was all by accident.
Speaker 4: I have where a couple of those are too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a do you know where the cold Road is down by Sarando, Well, it's Randa's want to an screw it? Well, way back in the woods. You know, I do a lot of hiking. I go pretty bad in the woods. And I was so far back there and there's an old trail. It's kind of worn out. It's not used as much, but you can still see it. But I stepped off the trail one day, but maybe ten feet or so, and you know, I'm standing there. Also, I'm looking over and here's this pretty big round tree and it's kind of opening inside of it, like you know, naturally hallow section. It was like, what the heck is that I'm looking over there? And I reach in there, I pull out this is you know whatever, this round circle power and I opened it up. Oh, I do you know, I've never seen one before. I knew exactly what it was because I'm looking at I'm reading a little slip in there, and there's all these little knick knacks and.
Speaker 4: Whatever initials in there too, like the little there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a little notepad and you you write your name and the date you were there, you know. So I don't know, I don't remember if I wrote anything in there, because you know, I wasn't even geocashing, But I don't know if I feel wrote anything down. But I did leave. I had, like I have business cards made up for you know, big you know, my Bigfoot research and everything, and actually back then, yeah, I've actually left one in there, you know. Yeah. But yeah, like I said, I didn't know how often that how people? You know, I know there's groups out here. I've looked them up online. There are local geo geo cash groups, but I don't know how active they are or how often they do it. So I don't, you know, but I thought there was. It's it's kind of a fun thing.
Speaker 2: I've seen people doing it and watch them out like at the beach and watch them out the window, and then then I run down and look to see what they put in.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely. Here's a here's a comment here from Jack talking about the gifting. Sometimes they get back and sometimes they just give, and sometimes they don't but take, but take, and then they even ask for cake, and they ask for things more of course. Yeah. Yeah, it's hard for me to read some of this. I don't know glasses. Yeah interesting, mhmm. Well and oh then you said they'll run you out if they if you don't respect the land for sure.
Speaker 4: Oh I absolutely respect the land.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. I love the land, love the forest absolutely. I can't get enough of it, be honest with you. I wish I could be out there more, you know. But you know, like the area, especially in certain particular areas I love to be in, and you know, like where I camp at, it's it's like, man, I just love being there. It's like when I was there with my grandson, because you know, that particular area where I took them to was my main camping here, a research area, and I was like, man, it feels so good to be here because this is like I feel like the area is pure, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 4: That's how fairy Stone feels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like you feel right being there. It's like, you know, and just the atmosphere, the environment, with the vibe that I get from being there. It's like I feel like it's good for me, it's good for the soul. It's like this is and I feel welcome there, you know that, you know I do. So it's very interesting you can kind.
Speaker 2: Of tell energies about energy levels at different areas that you're at, like wood the woods.
Speaker 4: You know, sometimes you go to walk in somewhere and you're like, uhh, I can feel it here, like now I'm out, you know.
Speaker 2: Like it's like that in Arkansas in certain places when you're when you're in the woods there, it just feels completely off right. I just won't want to be there. It's like I need to go. But fairy Stone is really peaceful. And this this trail that I'm on, it's almost like a time zone, like a time warp, because I go, I go in there, and I was there for four hours, and all of a sudden, the time is gone.
Speaker 4: I'm like, how did how was I in here this long?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: But it was so peaceful up in there, and it's so quiet that you can hear anything. You pretty much hear anything, even conversations. So yeah, it's really quite very quiet, very peaceful. I don't know, I want to go back. I'm ready to go back. Now and have the same have another experience, you know, now.
Speaker 1: You're talking about it, you know, the the whole rock getting thing. Now, now you mentioned that you saw a big foot that I no, No, I haven't.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen one yet. I'm hoping to. I'm hoping maybe on.
Speaker 1: My neck, oh, hoping on my next But.
Speaker 4: That's what I was saying.
Speaker 2: It could have been, you know, twenty feet away, ten feet away from me where that tree was.
Speaker 4: And I never never saw a thing.
Speaker 1: Their stealth and yeah, you never heard nothing at all.
Speaker 2: Right, No, not after the that big crack. It sounded like a tree came down.
Speaker 4: I'm not joking.
Speaker 2: I mean it was a huge crack or like a branch like how they hit the tree. It sounded like they took a big branch and hit it at a tree and busted busted it up.
Speaker 1: It was a crack like wow, Yeah, I've had that happened a few times. Yeah, in certain areas, I've heard that happened a couple of times.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't like you know, you know the sounds if you're used to going in the woods, you know when you hear a deer step on leaves, you know it's it's just a light crackle right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you're in.
Speaker 4: A big crack like that.
Speaker 2: It really it really made every maybe take you know, stand up and take attention and look at it.
Speaker 4: See what was going on.
Speaker 1: Absolutely now, Melissa here, Sarah. She said, if I get I always get the rock or something from nature, such as pine cone feathers, native berries. Now I've done feathers before. Okay, yeah, I never.
Speaker 2: I had no no idea that I would actually have an experience or I would have thought to leave something right. But because I was leaving stones, I was already leaving stuff behind and saying, oh, no, somebody else can have this, somebody else can have this, you know, So.
Speaker 4: I'm getting stuff left and right.
Speaker 1: Well some years ago. So I just thought I would experiment, you know, just for the heck of it. You know, like you know, a lot of people find rock stacks, and I tell you know, a lot of us rock stacks are usually made by people because you know, either they're they're marking a trail or for example, I could take it to a place right before you get into West Virginia. That's here in Virginia, and the creek is when you walk down into the woods where the creek is. There's a nice open, clear area where the creek is, and I mean kids or somebody. You know. It was only a few inches of water there, but it's clean, and there were rock shacks all over the place in there. One. Wow, that's awesome, you know. You know, it's cool to see that. So now I'm not saying Bigfoot won't do a rock stack, but you know, I'm just saying I from my experience, most people do them. But one of the things I did one day, uh and it's not my marine research area, but I built a rock stack off the off the edge of a trail that goes in the back of the woods where I've actual I had experiences. But I said, you know what, I'm gonna try to do something, you know, just it's gonna be fun, you know. So I built my rock stack with five stones, and you know, they all sat easily where they wouldn't easily fall off, you know. And I would go back and visit that spot every two weeks or so. And I think the first visit back to that location, the top rock was sitting on the ground and I said, okay, I say, I don't think we had any extremely strong winds. They would have to be some strong wing to blow of the rock, now you know my understanding. Well, I put that rock back and left, came back into other couple of weeks or a week and a half. The two weeks later, and this time a fresh you know, it was a long, fresh turkey feather laying right in front of the rock stack. So so I was like, huh, this is interesting. So what I did that top rock. I took that top rock off, took the feather put on top, and then put the top rock back on top. Okay, I had the rocks that kind of pyramid up and then hanging out the top.
Speaker 2: So and uh, somebody would have to do something on purpose to move that.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, Right, Well, upon my next visit, that turkey feather was back on the ground along with that top rock on the ground. So something or somebody knows about this, and they're either they're interacting with me, you know. I mean, I can't say Bigfoot did it, because I don't have no proof that I was, you know, witnessing it. But something with hands was messing with it, you know.
Speaker 4: Right right, And.
Speaker 2: That is that a highly traveled area by a lot of hikers.
Speaker 1: Like I said, this was off the well. There is a trail there, the trail and go so far that stots and uh. But this is the same location where me and my buddy Mike from Kentucky was up there and we had treetops all around us, you know. Okay, uh in this area. There was another time when my daughter was still my oldest daughter, when she was still a teenager. She was with me and there used to be a log going across the trail over there, and she was sitting down the blog and I had my my para bug mic, you know, and I was listening and it's even through my para bug mic. I mean, it sounded like it was right in front of me. But you all hear is bang bang bang bang, and uh, I'm listening to all this. I was like, you know, I just happen to look over at her. She's she's pointing, and I took my head set. What what are you pointing at? She said, Daddy, I hear that banging. I said, what you hear what? I said? That's how close it was. She but I'm not seeing nothing, but something out there is banging. You know. This is the same general area where me and my friend had knocks and bang all around us one time. Well cool, yeah, so, like I said, this is like that big tree right across the trail, but yeah, we were off the trail probably about fifteen feet maybe, you know, right. So, but now, actually, last time I was in this area, it looks like somebody's clear cut in this area. You know, it used to be kind of thick and you know, it was like a small, small, little opening area. Then it used to be a lot of bushes. But it's like all the bushes got hacked out of there or something. I don't know, maybe people can't back there or something. I don't know. Maybe, Yeah, it's been a lot of change in the area since the last time I really spent time there, but so yeah, I don't know. It was definitely interesting for sure, But that was the one time. Yeah, that was the one time I actually really gifted. I mean, I've done it a couple of times in other areas, not with a rockstack, but I left little trinkets and stuff, you know, like little cheap stuff that I made. Was like you know, you get the little beads with the doll store and get some yarn and make like cheap little junk necklaces. You know I've taken.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd seen somebody.
Speaker 2: Talked about I'd read an article that someone had left beads.
Speaker 4: Like you know, like a little bracelet or something like that.
Speaker 2: And and then it was gifted, like they left them, like some flowers or something like that was gone.
Speaker 4: And that's always heard to leave something that the other wildlife isn't going to eat.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you for bringing it up, because I was actually eventually going to get into that. Uh. You know, when we get into discussions about you know, gifting, a lot of people ask me, do you believe get them? Yeah, it doesn't hurt. It's a fun experiment. However, a lot of people I don't know why they feel like they have to leave food. You know, I'm guilty of it. I've done it in the past too. Here's here's what we all need to eat that right, But here there's a danger involved too. I mean, if you're getting food in an area where people come by, regardless they can't there or happen to spend time to go out in the woods right there, you're habituating what is being attracted to that.
Speaker 6: So if it's wildlife, bears, or any other predators. Yeah, you're welcoming you know, danger in exactly. The other thing is too right. The other thing is too is we have no idea if these animals.
Speaker 1: Are allergic to any of our foods. Oh. Absolutely, Yeah, there's all kinds of chemicals that junking our food. I mean, I'm surprised we're still living through it. But you know, but the thing is, you know, they're all organic. Everything is out there in the woods that's provided for them, you know, But we're introducing the chemicals and other stuff that they can have, right.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to affect I don't want to be one of those like people that goes into the rainforest, you know, and gets this unknown tribe sick.
Speaker 4: With their Germans, wipes them out. I don't want to do that, you know, by giving them wipes them out.
Speaker 2: I just want to be friends, That's all.
Speaker 1: Right, exactly exactly. So, Uh do you you do a lot of camping? Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Haven't camp down there, and I want to because the the park itself is beautiful and it has a beautiful lake.
Speaker 4: And that's what makes me think that it's a.
Speaker 2: Good spot for bigfoot to be because there is a large I mean it's there's not just one lake. There's fairy Stone Lake the swimming area, and then there's something called Ryan's Lake which is beside it, just on the same road as the park, and it's I guess it's more of a fishing.
Speaker 4: Lake that people could put in on.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of I feel like there's lots of opportunity, lots of food for them and for in the area. There's a lot of deer in that area.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So.
Speaker 2: I really think that that's that's probably what's bringing them there. I think they're like I said, I think there's a waterfall at one point in this trail that I go on, so there's lots of areas for them to have fresh water. And and of course being in that Floyd area, being so deep in the mountains, they're protected from a lot of people.
Speaker 4: There's not going down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and for those who are watching and listening, I mean, if you're not familiar with the location, like I said, you know that all knows this area. I've been down there multiple times between Floyd and Stuart, Virginia and other areas out that way, and yeah, there's I mean, if you're gonna have residential people out there, people living up there. They're they're definitely mountain folk, you know, really not much. You're not going to find subdivisions and stuff like that out there. You might have some, you might have some farms here and there, but yeah, it's a lot and I mean a lot of woods out there, a lot of woods. So, I mean there's plenty of rooms for something that really stayed well hidden out there and getting elevation too.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize it. It's got some elevation to it.
Speaker 2: And Floyd actually is listed as one of the safest places on Earth in a natural disaster, say a nuclear blast or something like that. Floyd is listed as the number one place that is the safest.
Speaker 1: Wow, And I think, yeah, so I'm I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy, but I think that's because of the way it's situated in between the mountains. And I would think that that's another reason why they would want to be down that way, because it is heavily wooded. There's lots of places for them to hide, to live, to be, you know, and be left alone.
Speaker 1: Right that would you believe? I mean, do you think that there's possible cave structures down that way.
Speaker 2: Yes, there are, because let's see Glade Springs, which is kind of the opposite a little east of that. But Glade Springs has caves. And then there's Cave Springs, which is in town, and it has some caves.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 2: I think there's a few in Roanoak, and I know there's some down in Floyd because I've heard people splunking down there and caving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see, And that makes me wondering, like, and these are not commercialized cave like you know, caverns lay.
Speaker 2: Nobody's going and visiting them, exactly.
Speaker 1: And see over in my marine research area, even though you know, I know for a fact there are caves there. You know, some of them are in like I've seen them, you know, you know. But the thing is they're in locations where like, man, I might need some equipment to get up.
Speaker 4: There, you know, exactly, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I don't know, there's I know it's a matter of time to actually walk upon something where I may be able to walk into something. But most of everything, I discovered that a cave structure is too far on the other side of a water source like a river, or very steep mountain side.
Speaker 2: You know, so what we know they can do that. I mean they can scale you know the side of a mountain. We can't that we can't do They're like billy goats. I guess right, and I'm not.
Speaker 1: You know. The other thing to a lot of people are life like, Yeah, bears will go up hill, but they won't go down, you know, like the way that you know their their front, their shoulder instructure and their arms, they're they're definitely made for climbing. But yeah, so another fun fact that we're being chased by a bear yet run downhill, Well they will go a different way.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 1: That yeah, yeah, so interesting. So now the reason I was asking about the camp in there because you know, we do have our group camp out come out in May, and of course I never posted or mentioned the area publicly. So those who that are interested that we invite or you know that show interest, you know, I used to put I used to make announcements about the camp out, you know, I just kind of cut back on that. But because we have our designated group and then we do try to get a few new people here and there that are interested. So I was gonna throw the invite out there. You're all welcome to join us in May. Yeah, there's like two or three other couples that come out there, you know, and then whoever else was able to make it. We got my friend Tara, she's going to try to come down from Pennsylvania. Well, no, she actually plans up being there. She missed last our last camp out. She's like, I need this. I'm coming down. She's gonna get the sixty seven hours in the way, but she's like, I'm coming down. I need to do this, you know, I need this camp.
Speaker 4: And are you guys going to camp up this way?
Speaker 1: Uh, it's gonna be I will say this since we're live. It's it's uh west of Rockingham, west of.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it isn't south of here.
Speaker 1: It's going to be right, it's gonna be up this Yeah. Oh I got you. I got you. Yeah. So so yeah, because yeah, like Melissa say, we'll be there. So yeah, Wilson David are always there. I love having there. You know, they're part of my research too.
Speaker 2: So question for you, yeah, because it was it was posed to me today when I told about my experience. Do you think Bigfoot is part of this magical, like because some people are seeing orbs.
Speaker 4: And stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, coming from a different dimension. I've heard that Bigfoot's from a different dimension and they can turn into other things and fly off and all kinds of stuff. But do you think that they're an entity of being from where we are or do you think they're interdimensional.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with you, because I've been presented to that multiple times. I do keep an open mind, but on that on that point there, I'll just say that theory. I don't tend to believe that theory because none of it's ever been proven. It's just a theory from one's imagination to like to explain something that they can't explain. But you know, for example, like well, you know, you see Bigfoot through the woods and next you know, you don't see it. You know, like, well, that's because he's blended in an environment. Watches Mount Guerrilla's you know, ten feet out in front of her. As soon as they're walking down the pole, they're gone.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, they could probably just step back into the woods and we don't see them because of the.
Speaker 4: Way their coloring is and they're camouflaged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the other thing is they blend with the trees.
Speaker 2: You know, they've talked about the cloaking, you know, that kind of stuff, And I'm like, I don't think there's I don't think it's cloaking. I'll be honest with you. Maybe they do have that, maybe they don't. But there's a guy that runs a survival class and a tracking class and he literally a friend of mine told me about this. He takes about ten people out he goes and he hides and you have to find him.
Speaker 1: Oh and that, yeah.
Speaker 2: You have to find him. And literally he was just sitting up against a tree, and he said. The problem with trying to say, go into the woods and sert being a being a search party trying to look for someone is that we tend to have in our minds what we're going to look for, what we're seeing, what we've already predetermined what we're seeing, And so they could be sitting right beside a tree and we don't even see them because we're looking for something else exactly. Yeah, So this guy needs health completely and he doesn't have any kind of cloaking ability, you know, but he can.
Speaker 4: Hide in plain sight from people.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's what No.
Speaker 4: I just think that's what it is.
Speaker 2: I think that they just know, they know their surroundings and they're coloring, you know, they know how to blend.
Speaker 1: In, right, And I believe a lot of what we see and what we don't see, Like basically what you just explained to it's all about the mind's perception, right, Yeah, so you know it's just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've already determined what you're looking for it could you know, like like I said, you know, you could be standing there looking for Bigfoot of all the pictures that we've seen a bigfoot, and maybe it doesn't look quite like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never seen with my own eyes, So I don't want to have a predetermined image in my head just in.
Speaker 4: Case it comes out and it's got pearls on or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, but who knows, maybe it's got its hair dead, you know, And I don't want to have that predetermined thought process.
Speaker 4: So I'm not missing anything, right.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's the funny thing. I kind of want to bring this up because I got to thinking when you were asking about you know, the different abilities, and well, first of all, I will say Bigfoot, we should never underestimate him.
Speaker 4: You know that's true too, because you.
Speaker 1: Know, really we don't you don't, I mean, you witness see in him. We could have a rock phone at us, I mean, but that doesn't tell us anything about him, right about that. You know, however, I will say, and I've never seen a witnesses down here in Virginia, just in Pennsylvania. I mean, I've been in the woods in other states, you know, but during my time up at Pennsylvania and one of the state forest up there, now, long story short, in this area me it was you know, it was me and you know, old girlfriend. We were kind of sitting over there in front of the field that was you know, it was a small field and you had the woods all around you, and it was of course it was I want to say it was probably around January February. It was cold, and but we would get up there right before nightfall and there's these big balls that kind of board the edge of the field. So we get up there and we're sitting there and of course, as quiet as could be, night time falls. And what was interesting was at one point straight out in front of where I was standing, you know, Oh, let me back up a little bit. I decided since it was so quiet, we weren't hearing nothing, no animals or nothing, and I decided to give off a couple of wooks like I was who just two books. And then it wasn't long after that straight out in front of me you could clearly hear wood on wood. There was a knock right out in front of me, somewhere beyond the tree line there right Well, moments later, she was sitting down on one of the lower boulders by herself. I mean, she was within view. You know, it was dark, I knew where she was, but straight out in front of her, in that directoral there was another knock. So that was exciting to you know. It's like, well, we both look at each other when we heard the first one, right, you know, you know, it's like and then we both heard the second one. Well, after that, she stayed focused. I noticed most of the time she was watching straight up in front of what she was sitting. And she was telling me about something about seeing eye shine. I said, what I said, I'm not seeing it from my position. So I get down and I go sit down on a boulder next to her, and I'm sitting there, I'm like I'm literally right next to her, looking in the same direction. She points over. She said, yeah, I was seeing it over there. I said, eye shine, all right, I said, let me look. You know, we had we had a little bit of light, so anything that was out there, that's where the eye shine was coming from and reflecting off of what little light we were using. And and I'm standing over there, I'm starting to see something. But what I'm saying is not eye shot. You know, you know what the stars look like up in the sky. Yeah, picture them flashing, you know, in random locations. And now, for the record, I promise you these were not lightning bugs. Not this hold right, and lightning bugs usually flash yellow. These were, well, I will tell you there was a couple of yellow flashes, but most of them were all blue. They looked like like a whitish blue, like the stars, you know. And I was like, and I was telling her what I was seeing. I said, I'm seeing flashes like in a small cluster. And some of them did kind of somewhat spread out and kind of come back, and I didn't know what to think. I was like, I've never seen this before. And of course, you know, she has a different theory or feel. On a lot of this, she's mentioned that it was more of a you know, she said it was actually bigfoot's energy. It was a bigfoot was giving off some type of energy that was her bleed. Now, yeah, I'm not going to deny that. I don't know. Yeah, but but what was interesting. We've seen this a few times in this location because we would come back every so often, like probably twice a week maybe at a time, sometimes three times a week. You know, it depends on her work sedule at the time, and blah blah blah. But we would go up there and just sit in jail and listen. You know. We had we would go on weekends during gay time and exploring those woods, you know, I mean, and I've actually had pictures and video of some fairly decent sized foot tracks. I found one in the snow that was pretty impressive, you know, oh nice Yeah. And then I've had trail cameras out in those woods. I've only captured deer, you know, and nice buck out there. And uh, but about a half mile or so down the forest road there was a there was an actual camp spot down there, and uh, we sat hung out there one night. Now, keep in mind the location we were at was up behind us. We're sitting at the picnic table looking away from there in the other in another direction. One night, this is this only happened the one night we were in this flot, But I started seeing those flashing lights in another whole digging area, right, you know. And I don't look over there by just over there, to the next of that tree. I'm seeing some flat what we saw up there, you know. So I don't know. Like I said, I can't explain it. It was interesting.
Speaker 2: A lot of the things I have watched associate the little blue lights with big Foot, with sightings or with hearing.
Speaker 4: Noises, that kind of stuff in the woods.
Speaker 2: So right, maybe it's their energy. Maybe it's something that goes along with them. I mean, they are there's something that's not really typical, yeah, in society. So I would think that since they know that they're different, they probably believe in all kinds of things too. Maybe they do have communication with other entities.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Now, Actually I forgot. I actually have it on here. It's the picture of woods at night time in the area I was just talking about. Right now, you're going to see, I added, the flashes in this one to kind of illustrate what I'm talking about. Okay, so I'll show it. Okay, Yeah, I'll play it again real quick. So I know that's not the best illustration, but I put that together some time ago, and yeah, so I use that for that. But that's kind of what I saw. But maybe more in a cluster though. But now when there I kind of spread them out a little bit.
Speaker 4: Well, I would think I would think too.
Speaker 2: And I'm since we've had these drone sightings and the weird stuff happening in Jersey, we've even had that here, I believe a lot more that there are other beings here and maybe because bigfoots out on the fringe, maybe they communicate with these other beings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, alien beings if you will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, of course, there's a lot of other legends of Crypti behind different various folklore legends and stories. But you know, I mean, I know Bigot's only been my focus. You know, I do keep an open mind on certain things. Yeah, I can't I personally, and this is just me. I personally can't say I've ever experienced anything than what we would contribute to Bigfoot, you know. So but if there is something else around Romany's Woods, I would like to have that experience, and hopefully.
Speaker 4: It's I've seen it in the skies.
Speaker 1: But yeah, oh I see, yeah, I've seen some strange things up in the sky as well. Absolutely. Oh. Talking about the location where we seen the flash of lights, well, there was one night. You know, of course, there was a lot of you know, air traffic, you know, right, plane planes that jets passed by, but there was this one what appeared to be a star. You know, I was staring there. It was stationary. I don't know why. It's something about it captured my attention when I was staring at it, probably be about a good five minutes or so, and all of a sudden, from where, like yep, shot off like yeah, I said, what the heck? I said, an airplane that was too high up to be airplane? You know what was shoot off from that fast like lightning? From my stationary position, you know, So, I mean, yeah, that was in Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania. That's another Pennsylvania is known for a lot of strange.
Speaker 2: We actually when the drones started up in Jersey, I'm always looking in the skies, I mean looking at the ground or I'm looking in the sky.
Speaker 4: There's no in between.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 2: I noticed that we had a bunch of drones, you know, things going around in the sky.
Speaker 4: And then a few a few.
Speaker 2: Weeks past, you know, we had a bunch of a bunch of weird stuff in the sky called the Sheriff's Department actually had somebody come out and take a look, because I was.
Speaker 4: Like, this isn't normal.
Speaker 2: You know, I live I live within the flight path a weir's cave, so all the time I know exactly which way they're going that they're fixing the land kind of stuff. I know what they look like at night. I know what helicopters look like at night. And the little share of deputy was like, what is that? And I said, I don't know, you guys, but you were talking about that that zip off. For like a couple of weeks or a week or so, I'd had this flash of light in my eye from that window back there, and its right there at the road, and I have neighbors that sometimes I see the little light of their car and was I was like, there's something wrong. Why is it flashing at me? It kept on like that one eye I kept getting this light like a little beam, And so I got up and I got my phone because I'd already been looking for whatever was in the skies, and so I grabbed my phone, turn the video on, and I go to this window and I look and it's it's gone.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: And so I went to this window and it was there. I got video of it.
Speaker 2: I did, I do have video, and it's it was an orb and it was spinning and then it started moving up and you can see it's got red yellow and green, red yellow and green like swirling. It's weird because it looks like they look like balls, like little balls within a ball that are moving around right.
Speaker 4: And so then I'm recording it.
Speaker 2: It goes up a little ways and then all of a sudden it went gone wow. But then hold on, I know, people think I'm nuts. Three two one, it's back or something is back. It was black and it looked like I tell everybody, it looked like the plane the X wing Fighter that Luke Skywalker blue. It was black and it had like wings like that in the kind of on it and it was just right out my window, and I thought it was crazy. I actually dropped my phone in the video because it freaked me out. I mean, like a lot, I've seen things, but that's wild.
Speaker 4: I was like, And so my.
Speaker 2: Family we put put up cameras so that it's shining right at the tree that it liked to be above, and it happened. It hasn't come back, so I don't know what it was, but it was something I did a video of the orb, you know, right before it went out spacecraft.
Speaker 1: You don't think the neighbor was playing with a drone or you knew no.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, if you knew my neighbors, they work on motorcycles, drag drag motorcycles for drag racing.
Speaker 4: They're not mess.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But now now, yeah, you know over a New Hope Road over there, there's not New Hope Road actually yeah, with New Hope Romore Road. And then over over close door you're well over there, not far from up the road, a little ways from the old schools. I've had two big reports from those areas, but they're not recent. They were older reports. Uh one yeah, one was my old my boss, his wife, he was telling me about it. His wife had a big sighting, you know, during the broad daylight. She actually came in to where we worked at the time, and sat down with me on my lunch break and telling me her story. You know, wow, yeah, that was that was several years ago. And of course the story at that time was well, yeah, that was like seven eight years ago, and her story was around twenty years old at that time, so it's nearly thirty years old now.
Speaker 2: But and so it was she was down there in New Hope area when she saw it.
Speaker 1: She was driving. It came out of a tree line across the road and continue running across the field, following a cut bed, she says, out of town.
Speaker 2: And she grew up here in huge I will say this, I mean, if you've lived here all your life too, down there.
Speaker 1: And she knows bears, Yeah, it used.
Speaker 2: To be nothing but fields, you know, and like little knoles, like kind of little mountains, tiny mountains right in between homes and stuff.
Speaker 4: So there was a lot more area for them to live in.
Speaker 2: It's changed so much over the last twenty years. So there's so much more housing and you know, the roads have changed too, so they don't have as much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as many places. We're kind of running them out of their areas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the sightings, you know, like, you know, like I said, I've been trying to like the other girl that told me to report. She works as a village pizza over here. She lives, Yeah, she lives out and around close to the Church rail area that way. And I can't remember her name. I haven't brain fart as much as I you know, eat there. I was like, and I was like, I try not to bugger about it. I bugged her a few times. I was like, I really want, you know, for you to take me and show me the exact location, not that far you know. You know her sighting was like I said, right there, basically in the New Hope area as well, you know, but I don't know. It's like, I don't know, she's afraid to me. I don't know. I don't know, but I want.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I just want the information, just to document it, you know.
Speaker 2: So well, I was looking at some topo maps uh of Cromora Mines area while I used to.
Speaker 4: And I used to do rip wrap trail all the time.
Speaker 2: And there are caves up in there, and there's lakes the old mines have turned into you know, have turned into lakes. But there's also some lakes natural lakes up in there that you can't even see unless you're looking like from Google Earth or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of places that they could be up in there. And well, I mean I have heard, oh I have heard big meadows mm hm ah yeah, sighting in big meadows of something up there.
Speaker 1: So I had multiple reports, Yeah, multiple rep what's along the parkway? One guy would give me a update earlier today, right, Well, he lives up north of Elston. Okay, yeah, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's funny. We're having a lot more reports here in Virginia here lately.
Speaker 1: But you know, it's funny. Since I've stepped foot into this whole field and started learning and meeting people and put myself out there, I've learned a lot about Virginia when it comes to big reports and sightings and uh. And of course you know I had, like I said, with the recent reports I've been getting, you know, the reports and fightings and start to flare up again. But you know, I've actually had a journalist do an article because you know, it was a negative article because I didn't know about it to a buddy, my sorry and screen they set me the information. Of course, it was basically because I put on my conference every year. Basically, she was saying there was no bigfoots in Virginia because she was based on her information. She's, yeah, she's based on her for information off the BFR database. And I tell people that's not a reliable story, you know, because there's people. Yeah, there's people that don't share and report their stuff to the bf RO, either they don't know it, or if they do know the BFR O, they know they're not to be trusted. So you know. But because anybody support submits their information to the BFRO, that becomes to their information. It's no longer. Yeah. So that's why I was like, yeah, you know, I got people want me to investigate places I just can't get out right away, you know. You know, it takes time. I have to plan it out, you know. It's like I can't just like Okay, I'll be there after work. No, it don't work that way. Yeah, I look forward to getting straight home from work.
Speaker 4: It would be nice, be nice if we could be retired and then just go out right research.
Speaker 1: I mean, like right now, weekends are my best time unless I plan out, like you know, I got the camp out in May. I got that planned out, but you know, that's a whole week. And then I got some events I'm speaking at this year, you know, so those are all planned out. I got the schedule to be there and all that good stuff. But but you know, other than that, I just can't take off, you know, because I got the baby here. You know, I just leave my parents and they're they're gonna watch them all the time, you know. So you know, even though he's my grandson, he's actually like my son. You know. He does call me dad. Yeah, yeah, so and I, oh, yeah, I hope to get him out there more. He had a lot of fun camping with me. Yeah, he did real good. So of course, you know, being four years old, you know, he does the thing. But you know, I was like, he did pretty good. I can't complain. Yeah, absolutely. Of course, when we go into ten and I had some I had a couple of movies downloaded on my phone. I up my power station and put my phone up there, and here we are, we're in the tent before we fall asleep watching Sonic Sonic the Headshog. Yeah. Yeah, so he had fun doing that, you know, Plus he had just snacks and whatever, so be happy.
Speaker 4: If I had my snacks too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely so yeah, but yeah, so, like I said, the the invitation to come out joining us, join a group camp. If you want more, I'll give you as much more information about that as you can. We're a good group. Uh. You know, we're very laying back and hill Uh. I mean we do hiking, we explore, you know, and in the main thing I'll be you'll see me with a camera. I'll be doing a lot of filling you know. Uh, because it's part of a new fielding project I'm working on. So from our YouTube channel, do you do you guys.
Speaker 2: Ever take any trail cams with you when you go out there camping, just to set them up for the time.
Speaker 1: Oh, actually we do. We set them not far away from the camp site, and I plan on setting up the few that I used to have a lot. Some of them got stolen, okay, Uh, so I will be putting some up while we're out there. So actually I did that last year.
Speaker 4: So can you put trail cams in the National Forest?
Speaker 1: You can? But the like I know, I've had game boarders tell me before when they pull it into the campsite and to check on you. Yeah, they're like, yeah, if you got any cameras out there, make sure you take them down when you leave.
Speaker 2: Well that's when I was I was wondering too though, like about putting some down on that trail. Just can you leave it for a week or so and just to see if it catches anything.
Speaker 4: I didn't know if it would be possible to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, the only problem with that there you would have to have it well hidden from people. If somebody else saw it, they probably patch it, especially if a park, if a park ranger or anybody that works the area. So right, yeah, so it's funny.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Virginia Kryptan and paranormal research David Uh, he said, did Daniel say we were a good group? So yeah, he said, yeah, we use cameras, recorders, I r thermals and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Melissa is some night vision or a fleaer, some kind of fleer.
Speaker 4: I want something like that.
Speaker 1: To take absolutely. Yeah, I got a nice frmal flair. David just bought himself a new one. He's got a good one. So yeah, we uh, David, actually I could send that to you directly. He got his offer, of h he got I forget the sight. He got his offer. But yeah, he got a good deal. Like you can find the same one that David got. You can find it on Amazon, but on Amazon actually the price is a lot higher, I'm sure. So he went to Yeah, he went directly to the manufacturer's website and got it from there. Yeah, we have Parabog microphones stuff like that. Uh yeah, which actually mine. Uh, I was just messed with mine the other day. It's actually in the back of my vehicle right now.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to Day again.
Speaker 1: Yeah pretty much. Yeah, well this one here you could hear everything, you know. Here here the old couple across the street arguing in your bedroom.
Speaker 4: For that drinking you stop it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's funny you're talking about drinking. I usually I'm usually drinking during the podcast, but I have to be here. I'mpprop rate now, so I wait till the weekend. Yeah. So so, yeah, is there any other questions that you want to ask or oh wait, hold on, David, David put uh this is that's the name of the brand right there, if you can say, it's called Top Top Down and that's the model number that it's the S zero four, all right, so yeah, you could look that up. That's the brand he's got.
Speaker 4: Okay, awesome, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one I have Mine is the kind of where it actually works and you can connect it directly through your phone, but you have to have the app. I have what they call the X Infrared. It's a thermal imager. It's not it's not regular infrared, uh, but it's a fermal And yeah, you might like what I paid for mine. I paid you know, about four hundred dollars of mine. Maybe have the final a little cheap. Yeah, but like I said, it comes to a little camera where you got plug the wire up, hook it into your phone and it has a little uh what do you call it, like a frame and everything with a handle. You can put your phone in it with the cameras out in front. Yeah, it's all. It becomes all handheld, which is nice. You you could do pictures or videos on it. And the cool thing about the video it actually picks up audio.
Speaker 2: So if if you're here there was something, you get the audio two to it.
Speaker 1: Right. So, but thermals old. You know, the main thing when it comes to thermals, it's the image or the imagery that really what you want to focus on, you know. But so, but when it comes to audio, we have separate equipment just for the audio to pick up all that good stuff. So yeah, but absolutely, so yeah, if you have any other questions, even later on about equipment, let you know. Yeah, if I don't know something, I'll connect you with David, because you know, David will tell you every time I buy something to show him, he's going to buy it too. So so yeah, like a domino effect when it comes to equipment. So but so yeah, Valley, I want to thank you for being on here, thank you for agreeing to join us. Absolutely yeah, you know, feel free to like sometimes we have open discussions and random podcasts, so feel free to you know, I'll let you know if we have an open round. You know, I'm cutting back on podcasts but you know where I'm going to be focusing on other things later. But but anytime we.
Speaker 3: Do do a podcast, I'll let you know when we have our group discussions and you'll get to you know, maybe meet Melssen David on a podcast, you know, or unless you decide to come out camp and you'll meet them in person.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, so but again, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me show you my birthday present.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, hold on I'm enlarger screen here. Hold on, Oh oh nice? You found that at the Dollar Store?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, I recognized the price tag from Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a friend of mine gave me for my birthday. They know I like Bigfoot, so wow.
Speaker 1: I didn't know the big the doll store had big for decal.
Speaker 4: Apparently it has everything now wow.
Speaker 1: Actually I just got yeah when I went out camping with my grandson in the little country store before I go all the way into the woods. At the checker line, I thought they had a few details at the counter, I was like, Bigfoot right right. And it's cool because this is a it's a Bigfoot silhouette and it says Virginia a good place to hide, you know. Yeah, yeah, they have Virginia. Yeah. I got one on each side of my vehicle and it actually looks good on my vehicle. Yeah, I drive a little Honda Fit. Yeah. So yeah, so absolutely, But yeah, I am gonna call it a night. And again, well yeah, like I said, feel free to stay in touch and thanks for sharing this information tonight. So everyone else that's been watching, thank you. Yeah, thank you again for tuning in everybody. So all right, you guys, have a good night and we're out.
Speaker 4: Bye.