Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the Morning, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 2: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 3: In the case of Sid, you know, Sid is an entertainer first and foremost, but he's developed such a massive audience that he's been able to become this political power broker, the likes of which I don't think anyone ever anticipated. And because there's not really a morning show at least on AM that has his kind of listenership and his kind of depth, he has the kind of influence politically that I don't even know if Bob Grant had.
Speaker 4: The first breaking news a surprise appointment that has a lot of people talking the sibling successor to fill Lindsey Graham's vacant seat in the US Senate.
Speaker 5: Good evening, thanks for being with us.
Speaker 4: I'm Steve Lacy and.
Speaker 6: I'm Natasha Verma.
Speaker 7: Just a short time ago, South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster officially appointing Graham's younger sister to temporarily fill the vacant Senate seat.
Speaker 8: Sorry.
Speaker 4: Fox five Sharon Crowley monitoring the late breaking developments coming into the new.
Speaker 7: Sharon, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 9: The South Carolina Governor appointing Darlene Graham NORDONI to finish Senator Graham's current term, which runs out in January. Here's Senator Graham's sister accepting the appointment just moments ago.
Speaker 10: I know Lindsay thought the world of his staff and colleagues and would their support. I feel confident. I think this is what Lindsay would have wanted, and I plan to honor him in this way. Now, to Lindsey, I miss you more than I can even put into words, but I'm going to do this. I got it.
Speaker 11: Thank you. Well.
Speaker 9: It was actually President Trump who suggested on social media at the governor of South Carolina appoint Graham's sister to finish her late brother's term. So how will this play out? Well, a special primary will then take place in August. The nominee will then face Democrat Annie Andrews in a November special election.
Speaker 6: All this as we.
Speaker 9: Learn more from a preliminary medical report that Senate Graham, who died was seventy one years old, died of an aortic tear due to cardiovascular disease. Today, in the Senate, lawmakers draping the longtime Senator's desk in black. Here's Senate Majority Leader John.
Speaker 12: Tum The halls of the Senate already feel empty without.
Speaker 13: Him, and I know I'm not alone in that feeling.
Speaker 5: He was a friend of so many of us on both sides of the Aisle. I know that I'm not the only one who finds it difficult to imagine the Senate without Lindsay Graham.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 9: Funeral plans are still being worked out. Senator Graham leaves a significant void in the Upper Chamber. He was a leader on several powerful committees, including Budget and Judiciary. He will also be remembered for his hawkish stance on foreign policy.
Speaker 13: Breaking at this hour, the US launching new strikes on Iran, and for the first time, the US using sea drones in these combat operations, targeting an Iranian submarine and ship maintenance facility. President Trump reinstating his blockade on the straight up poor moves. The price of oil skyrocketing already, and the President now says the US will now charge ships going into the Strait.
Speaker 8: Mary Bruce of the White.
Speaker 6: House, the US launching a new round of strikes on Iran, the two countries trading attacks for days, the war clearly back on.
Speaker 14: They're not pushing us around, We're pushing them around.
Speaker 6: President Trump now reinstating the US blockade on Iranian ports as both sides battle for control of the Strait of Hormuz, Iran announcing it's closed, but Trump declaring the US will soon become quote the guardian of the Hormuz straight and charge of twenty percent fee on all cargo that goes through it.
Speaker 14: We're gonna guard it, and we're gonna get paid for guarding it a lot of money.
Speaker 6: Before Trump launched this war, ships were able to pass freely through the strait without needing protection. Secretary of State Marco Rubio has previously dismissed any talk of fees.
Speaker 12: No country is allowed to charge tolls or fees on an international waterway.
Speaker 6: If Trump's fee goes into effect, a massive oil tanker transporting two million barrels could soon have to pay the US upwards of thirty two million dollars. That could cause oil and gas prices to spike even further. They're already on the rise. Gas now at three dollars eighty two cents a gallon. Analysts say it could top four bucks in a week. And David, you heard the president. He's reimposing that blockade on Irani imports and wants to charge this twenty percent fee. Oil prices spiking based on that news up more than nine percent.
Speaker 7: Your Governor Hokeel wants some ansters following reports of three IICED detention projects in the state. In a letter to Homeland Security, the governor called for transparency and requested information about reported projects in Rochester, Batavia and also Neuburg, and she also asked for a meeting with Homeland Security Secretary Mark Wayne Mullen. Federal officials responded, saying when local law enforcement does not work with them, it forces DHS officers to have a more visible presence.
Speaker 12: Way across the world, there's an institution that calls itself the International Criminal Court. Maybe you've heard of it, maybe you haven't. The chances are you don't know the names of its judges, of its prosecutors, or its president, and you shouldn't have to. But as we speak, the ICC and its friends are waging a war against our country, not with bullets or missiles, but with statutes, compacts, and the force of so called international law. When the ICC was born twenty four years ago, they told us that it was merely a narrow backstop, a global court that would step into prosecute only the gravest defenses, things like genocide and war crimes, and only when the nation's courts were unable to prosecute them on their own. But the truth is something far more radical and extreme. It was a global tribunal staffed by unelected globalist bureaucrats who claim their power is almost unlimited. The danger of this global court has only continued to grow today. It threatens every aspect of our political and legal system. Border patrol agents removing violent criminals from our country, American marines risking their lives to defend our homeland. Prosecutors working to dismantle terrorist plots to attack and kill Americans. If we stand idle, all of them would be at the mercy of foreign judges thousands of miles away, facing the constant risk of prosecution and even imprisonment, for the so called crime of defending their own country. The American people never agreed to any of this, and they never will. Read the words of our declaration of independence. We fought a revolution against the foreign power transporting us beyond seas to be tried for pretended defenses. Independence is our birthright. We will never let foreign bureaucrats take that away from us. This administration will not sit by as the ICC and its allies seek to threaten our people. If they believe they can deprive us of our sovereignty, we will teach them the meaning of American results.
Speaker 15: I want to played this clip because my seventy seven w ABC colleague Sid Rosenberg had a great interview with the Prime Minister of Israel today Benjamin Net and Yahoo talking about a whole bunch of different topics, obviously talking about his love for Lindsey Graham, talking about Israel, talking about Turkey, talking about Mandani.
Speaker 16: Sid hit it out of the park.
Speaker 15: It was a great interview and the Prime Minister really spoke on so many important topics, and boy, there are a lot of them. Here's a little bit. Let's play this. This is Net and Yahoo talking with Sid about Turkey.
Speaker 8: I'm with you, we cannot give Turkey thirty five so we just can't do that. It's just as ridiculous a notion. It's just ridiculous. He said, Well, we agree on about ninety nine percent of the stuff with President Trump, and I said, maybe that number is just a little lower. I know Trump loves BB and BB loves Trump. But maybe the number is just a little lower. But what is the real relationship right now, mister Prime Minister, between you and President Trump.
Speaker 11: Well, it's never of been better. I mean one of the things that characterizes our friendship is that we took openly with each other. You know, friends don't agree on everything, and sometimes in distory and we have we talk about it openly, you know, in full candory. And I said to him that I think the fact that eardiwe and his administration are talking about the destruction of Israel, the conquest of Jerusalem. That's what is one of his ministers said the other day, I look forward to being the governor of Jerusalem. His number two guys said Israel has no place among the nations. And the number one guy, Eardy one himself says that basically wants to reconstruct the Ottoman that's the Turkish share realm, which included the Turkish control not only of Syria and of Jordan and the parts of the Arabian peninsula. But is they ruled this land and not for better for work for four hundred years. So I think that somebody that has that ideology, will Harbor's come up and glorified to these terrorists. I don't think you should receive the thirty five. I don't think you shouldn't deserve you should get any weapons. He makes his own. Now you go to five Cyprus, YEP, half of Cypress, he threatens Greece. Somebody who does all of that should not have their thirty five.
Speaker 15: I agree with the Prime Minister and said I don't think Urdigon should get f thirty five's whatsoever. They're clearly playing all sides in this fight, and there's so many questions about what they're doing in front of the scenes and behind the scenes. And here's a little bit more. SID also talked with NET and Yahoo about New York City and a Democratic Socialist mayor who clearly has anti Semitic views, Zorah Mundanie.
Speaker 8: Take a listen, mister Prime Minister. I know that you know, you come to the United States often, and I'm in New York City and I hate mom Donnie, I'm going to use that word. You don't have to miss the Prime Minister. I well, I hate his guts and he has He has threatened to arrescue time and time again, which we know he really can't do. But he seems pretty step beast on arresting you when you get here. I know you're going to come speak at the UN in September. I know you have a trip to coming to d C. But are you nervous that he may try that when you get here in September?
Speaker 14: No, I'm not.
Speaker 11: I think he should. He should look at who he's condemning, who's crazy he's condemning. Is the one democracy that can soldier to shoulder with American values? Fights are soldiers, fight shoulder to shoulder with America's values to soldiers. But you know who does a champion come us that calls openly to massacre every Jew on earth that conducted that horrible massacre, the most massacres on Jews since the Holocaust. He basically apologizes and excuses for you long the greatest terror regime on earth that openly calls for the murder of President Trump and other senior officials.
Speaker 8: I'm a bit disappointed that more hosts and people on the station did not talk about bb NETANYAU calling WABC should have been everybody should have talked about it, to be honest. But fine, we'd have did it last night. But I don't think Lou that when Bibi Netanyao who said that Mamdanie hates America, that he was talking about that group that just sang that great song Ventura Highway. The name of that group happens to be America. But I don't think that. I don't think that BB was talking about the musical group, do you.
Speaker 16: I do not think so.
Speaker 8: He hates America. What tin man Ventura Highway Eddie Kazari's favorite song of all time, Sister Golden Hair surprised. What No, I don't think so. But you know that comment ran all over the papers in the Middle East. I mean, and when I say that more host should have talked about it. You gotta understand, folks. WABC the name of the station, my name is Sid Rosenberg. It was all over the papers all over the Middle East and Europe. I've got six different newspapers in Israel this morning and late last night talking about that conversation. One of them World Israel News. The headline reads Netanyawe accuses Mamdani of siding with terrorists, defies threats to arrest them in New York City. Quote He's with the terror actors, Israel's Prime minister accuses New York Mayor Zoran Mamdani of serving as an apologist for the Iranian regime. So the reason why this is important is we're talking about the mayor, We're talking about New York City. You don't care about Iran. I get it, trust me. I know the country has had enough. Believe me. We play these news updates every morning, and again there's an issue with the strait of hormone os. And again oil prices are going up. Don't worry, they're gonna come crashing down. America is tired of it. They're not buying into it. I say it all the time. I love President Trump. I think I'm gonna see President Trump on Saturday. I've been invited to the Summer White House, Bedminster for a huge America two fifty celebration with the President coming up on Saturday. But I'm not gonna lie about what I'm watching here. This is a mess. It's over. It's not over. It's over. It's not over. Oil prices are down, oil prices are up. Stop, this is ridiculous. Forget about that. Forget about Turkey. You don't want to hear about Urdigon and Turkey ANDP thirty fives. And you know you don't like Israel. Most of my listeners do because I speak to great Americans and very very bright people, not hateful morons. So I don't worry about mentioning Israel on this show. But this is Mom, Donnie, this is New York City. You've got Probably i'll make the argument that Trump. This is not even an argument. Trump is the most powerful man in the world and maybe the most recognizable in terms of world leaders, second to Trump, if not on the same level. Is boebe Is that not fair to say?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 8: Of course, absolutely. You've got that guy calling into WABC. I didn't even book him. I didn't even book him. I tried. He calls into ABC to talk about all this and he's talking about our local mayor. That's a huge, huge story. Sorry, Michael Cohen, but that's the biggest story of the day. Is it not known?
Speaker 5: It's a huge story, no doubt about it.
Speaker 8: So what are we with with Mom, Donnie. I know that there was a press conference yesterday.
Speaker 5: I don't think he was asked about it yesterday.
Speaker 8: Why didn't they ask him about it?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Well who asked questions at those dopey press conferences?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, usually a couple of reporters get a chant. Yeah, I would have. I don't know who if he had. They don't always have a Q and A, so I don't know if they had a Q and A yesterday. Sometimes they just do a statement and they don't take any questions. Other days they do.
Speaker 8: Well, if you're listening out there and you're gonna be with the mayor today, bring it up. I mean, Biebe laughed. He basically laughed at the threat of Mamdannie arresting him. He'll be here in September for sure. That's when he speaks to the UN and he's coming. He laughed at that threat, and he said, what do I care? He called basically, I don't want to put words in the Prime Minister's mouth. He called them a terror actor. He's a terrorist. He's not in the least bit intimidated or threatened by Mamdannie, not even in the And I guess you know, when you consider that there are probably as many people around the world who want to kill him as many, if not more, than President Trump. But I don't think Mam Donnie is really intimidating for Bibe. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't think so Ei there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean it's probably really close. The amount of people who want to kill BB and Trump really close. I guess I could make an argument more people want BB dead. What do you think? Is that crazy?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think I think no, I think there's no doubt about it. More people want BB dead.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, so you agree with that? Yeah? BB one Trump two?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 5: Right now in the world.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and maybe based on my Instagram today, I'm third. You know, I keep posting pictures of me and BB just to really pisses people off, because as soon as I post the picture, you could almost it's guaranteed that there's gonna be a statement that talks about baby killers, that talks about genocide, that has the duty emoji, you know that duty emoji all over the place, and it takes seconds. So I'm trying to figure out these are bots? How do I know that every account looks the same and all these accounts have zero posts zero Okay, So I'm trying to figure out where exactly these accounts come from. Who did it? Who did it to? My Instagram and Facebook page both are littered with this stuff. Twitter too, but you can tell there is certainly some type of conspiracy on my Instagram at Rosenberg dot Sydney where it went from forty to sixty one thousand and one day this weekend at Rosenberg dot Sydney and Facebook. Sid Rosenberg, who puts this nonsense on my social media pages? Do you know?
Speaker 5: No idea?
Speaker 8: Is it a person? Is it a group?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 5: My guess is it is is.
Speaker 8: A Curtis because all they keep saying, also about Mamdanie on my pages. Well, you guys in New York voted for him. You voted for him, Sid, No, I didn't, Moron, you voted for him. You deserve them. I mean, it could be coming from somebody like that.
Speaker 5: No, I doubt it. I mean I think it's not. It's usually it's picking on a sentence, a phrase or a line, and then where coming from. It could be coming from anywhere, that's issue.
Speaker 8: Really, Yeah, could be Iran, could be any one of those our countries. You don't think it comes from any individual here in New York.
Speaker 5: I'd be surprised.
Speaker 8: You don't think Mom Donnie's people. No, Okay, I'm just curious because I mean maybe, but I don't think the second one second baby killer. You're disgusting all that nonsense, you know, And then if I put Trump on my page, I get ah sid you when you you're a pedophile, like Presidenting Trump, I get cold the pedophile. Every day.
Speaker 5: It's always the same, the same phrase. I think it's all coming from overseas. That's just its overseas.
Speaker 8: How do we find out?
Speaker 5: I think it's almost impossible to find out. But yeah, I'm sure there's people who trace it can figure it out. But yeah, my guess is, you know, it's all trying to sort of keep things unstable here. Yeah, and have us fight with each other still constantly, and we do it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I do. I can't wait to fight. So tell me about this. Trump is saying in the United States will be reimbursed for Homew's the Strait security. He's saying he's going to charge I guess up to twenty percent for these cargo shifts. Even though my friend Marco Rubio, who actually texted me yesterday, I showed that to Lewis this morning. That's a pretty cool deal. When you speak to the Prime Minister of Israel and the Secretary of State texts you about my conversation with bib on the same day, that's a pretty big day. No, no, what did he say? He said he look forward to listening to the interview later. He'll text me later on tonight, which is a big deal. I'm sorry. How many people out there can say they spoke to BB and got a text from Marco Rubio? What am host can say that?
Speaker 5: None?
Speaker 8: I mean again, I know I come off narcissistic and all those stupid words you guys love to use, But come on, man, nobody does what I do. Nobody speaking to BB getting text from Marco Marco, I'm gonna see Trump on Saturday. I mean, this is nuts. This is nuts. But what does he mean? What is the actual latest with Iran?
Speaker 5: You know you're you got to write him. It still continues to be a mess. There a volley of missiles last night against Iranian assets, are Ran firing back, And then you had the president yesterday. He went on Fox and Friends in the morning, said we're going to take control of the straight. We're going to charge fee. He said, all these countries in Europe that need the oil to get through or in other places, we'll have to pay some sort of royalty, like twenty percent. How he collects that, I don't know, so but it's still a huge mess. And now there's no talk at all about any kind of peace talks. That's really off. You don't hear him saying anything about that.
Speaker 8: No, it's over. The war is back on. That's what I heard this morning. The Worldwise New Worldwide News Network on AUS station said it the war is back on. Maybe that was even a CBS cut. I'm sorry, not our station, TBS last night television. But the war is on the original peace talks. And look, I think that President Trump may have figured out that his son in law, Jared Kushner and is a longtime buddy Bodedles buddy too, Steve Whitkough. Waste our time and money every time they show up at a different place to talk to these people because they have no intention. Like I said to Campo, Stuffy and Griff and Charlie on Fox News a couple of weeks ago, they have no intention, I mean zero, of ever doing any type of plan that would help the United States. And if they do much I do do with Obama and Kerry, you can wipe your ass with that plan. They'll never comply. So we're wasting our time. Jd Vance, I don't like anyway jd Vance and wit Cough and Kushner. It becomes embarrassing. Just stop it. So take the gloves off and do what you gotta do, which it seems like President Trump is doing right now. But you just don't know. You don't know. You can all of a sudden come out later on today and speak to the nation and say, hey, Kushner, woitod Cough were on their way to Doha, and we're gonna find a way to make this one. Look it happen. You don't know, You just don't know. The unpredictability of this is part of the reason why people feel like we're not winning. Does that make sense now, Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, and looking, the Ranians are watching what's going on here politically. They know the midterms are coming up, so they know they'd longer they drag this out, the more they hurt the president.
Speaker 8: Midterms are coming up. And Mitch McConnell, who's no friend of ours anyway, He's a Republican, but he's a sham Republican. He seems very close to death. And we lost a great one, Lindsey Graham, a great one. What an emotional moment yesterday when actually Governor McMaster in South Carolina did what President Trump wanted him to do. It was President Trump's idea. A great job by the President. I love. This is why I love President Trump. Honestly, with all the criticisms and about Iran and Turkey and all that nonsense, I love this guy. Lindsey Graham passes away, and Trump is a guy that says, hey, let's put his sister there. What a beautiful, beautiful move. She wanted it, she took it, she spoke on it yesterday. She'll be sworn in today. God bless Lindsey Graham. And here we go, nom, here comes Darlene Graham. Pretty cool story.
Speaker 5: Now, I thought that was a great moment yesterday.
Speaker 8: It really was. Right. Do I have that here, Darlene? I think I've got it. Here it is. Let's play this quickly. I guess her last name is nord doone, not Graham, but Darlene nord Doon. This would be cut number two. She'll be sworn in today, but she accepted that position with the untimely and tragic death of her amazing brother, Lindsey. Darlene nord don lewis cut number two.
Speaker 10: I know Lindsey thought the world of his staff and colleagues, and with their support, I feel confident. I think this is what Lindsay would have wanted, and I plan to honor him in this way. Now, to Lindsey, I miss you more than I can even put into words that I'm going to do.
Speaker 17: Hang at it.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Pretty cold, darlean nor doan right there, the sister of Lindsey Graham, give me the story about this. I guess this ice agent man, these stories are getting tiring. None of these people are innocent victims. They're all troublemakers. They're all instigators. Not all they deserve to die. I never said that, but they certainly put themselves in a position where these stories can happen. It's not like ice agents wake up in the morning and go, I'm gonna kill that guy, much like cops. Right all the years he said the same thing about cops. Cops don't wake up in the morning and say I can't wait to kill a black person today. They just don't do that. They just don't do that. Maybe Michael Furman did, that was a long time ago. But these ice agents don't wake up in the morning hoping to kill somebody. But these idiots, whether it's Rena good or pretty or who knows. Now this guy in Maine, I guess I don't know the particular is, but they constantly put themselves in a dangerous situation. So what's the latest with me?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 5: Oh, he's the twenty six year old native of Columbia. And this is a very similar story than the ones we've seen before where they tried to stop him and I said he'd used his vehicle as a weapon and so they shot at him. And so it's very similar to a number of the other stories that we see.
Speaker 8: With there's one but Houston last week too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so these stories now they want to I guess we're looking to build three ice detention centers in New York Rochester. I forget Osatavia and Newburgh up by my mother.
Speaker 5: There's a big protests there yesterday, which ones the Newburg one Newburgh one one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Well, Kathy Hokel is talking about it. Well, that brings me to my friend Bruce Blakeman, who's running against Kathy Hockle for governor. And Bruce will be on this program tomorrow. I put Bruce on every week, not only because I love Bruce and Bruce and I are very very close you folks out there have no idea how close we are. But because he is the last person that can save our state, I can't do it. I do the best I can for hours a day on radio, but I have a zero legislative power. Zero. So the guy that can actually save our state is Bruce Blakeman. And yesterday, Noelman, I know you saw this to Lewis, Yesterday was day one for our one and only son, our brilliant, beautiful I always want to call him little boy, but he's not so little anymore. He's taller than me and he's seventeen years old, on his way to his senior season in high school. But our great son, Gabriel Martin Atticus Rosenberg day one yesterday, working paid intern for Bruce Blakeman, five days a week the Nassau County Executive Office. Gabriel Rosenberg working for Bruce Blakeman. I get calls all the time, Hey can I help out Bruce? And how can I help out Bruce? And my son Gabriel actually working for Bruce Blakeman in an attempt to make sure he's our next governor. Well how about that.
Speaker 5: Now that's a great summer job. That's cool.
Speaker 8: That is a great summer job. And he's got a second one too that he's working on that involves Melania Trump, believe it or not. We'll get to that later and Ai. But right now he's with Bruce and he's gonna go five days a week. Chris Boyle did a great job helping us get this done. I love you, Chris, and Gabe loves Bruce and Bruce loves Gabe. And day two coming up later on this morning. So that is a great story. What else am I missing this morning? Norman, I should say.
Speaker 5: I mean you've hit most of the big stories. I mean there's a couple of local things. You have this missing lawmaker up in the Hudson Valley was doing yard work in his backyard in Duchess County in Dover, and he just went missing. No phone so they can't ping him. And so this morning you'll have these ATVs New York State Division of Homeland Security going to go into the woods to find them, but they have no idea what happened to him. And then they're sort of a wild story out of a New Jersey daycare center. They're investigating it that the owner was giving the kids melatonin in order to get them to fall asleep during times.
Speaker 8: Really, yeah, because I know that in the past they've used things like what do you call that when you have allergies and oh, come on, you can take it by pill, by liquid. Yeah, when you have allergies, what's it called the most popular like a pseuda feed or something like the most popular something like that. No, no, you're you're on the right, you're on the right money. You're on the money that you're close. No, it's not. Come on, it's it's with you people. It's it's the most popular on the market forever. Well, little kids and for adults. When you have allergies, you take what it's usually a pink pill or not clariton. No, I can't believe, but do not. My son does. So whatever it is, then come on, oh my god, anyway yet ahead, continue your story.
Speaker 5: Yeah anyway, So.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Bennet drill.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some people do that.
Speaker 8: They give you, they give kids benajoel, especially when they have long flights. Right.
Speaker 5: Well, one thing, if you're doing it and you're the parent, and I might be questionable anyway, but in this case, this stay care center, she just wanted some downtimes. She's giving in Danell in New Jersey.
Speaker 8: What kind of horrible place is that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well obviously, and then and then one more this is uh, this is Joanne Ariola really upset about that.
Speaker 8: She's Joe and Ariola yesterday because it turned out that I had to get my son Gabriel working papers to work for Bruce Blakeman. He's never worked, but he never had those before. So Joanne Ariola, I must thank her because I made a quick call to jo Wayne yesterday and she getting Gabe in very very quickly for an appointment with a local high school in my area. She is my counsel lady to make sure that he gets his working papers this morning. So another you mentioned her name, want to send her a personal thank you? The great Joanne Ariola ahead.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, And she's outraged by the story that started back in June. Someone's been, or maybe a couple of people been stealing those religious statues that people put on their front lawns. And it's been taking place Howard Beach Ozone Park, like the Blessed Mother Gone Saint Anthony. It's a ton of different lawns, I mean a number of places. They have no idea who's behind this, but if you go into those neighborhoods, these statues tend to be pretty popular in the front lawns, and now people trying to wonder if they need to bring them in at night, and people say, no, I don't want to do that. But in the meantime, this started back in June, and as late as a couple of days ago, these statues continued to be stolen off people's front lawns.
Speaker 8: Special thank you to all the people texting my phone. My amazing brother in law and Upstate New York, Albert Baker, Vicki Palladino talking about great council people like Joanne Ariola, Vicky at the very top of the list. She's going to join me coming up in about an hour. Craig Lennin. All these people knowing that Benajo was ianshow was looking for? I got about ten texts in a matter of two seconds. We got a big audience, even this early in the morning. So thank you to all of you who texted Bennettruel is the right answer? Anything else?
Speaker 14: Know him?
Speaker 8: Because I'm going to replay the bb Netanyao interview before we stoppering in on our live guest this morning, and we got a great, great show. Joe b Ningo, he'll be here tonight as the ninety sixth Annual Baseball All Star Game in philadelphia'll break down the Mets and Yankees first half. We'll also talk to Vicki Palladino, like I just said, Bo Didle, John Katz Matitis, Nancy Mace, the amazing comedian, and actor Michael Rappaport live in studio. So it's a big Tuesday guest list. Is there anything else? Know him?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 5: I think we got it all.
Speaker 8: All right, Let's go to break. We'll come back.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network BB.
Speaker 8: Of course, the Prime Minister did a couple of days last week. He did the Fox New stuff with kill Meat. He was the best of the three did CNN did. I don't know what else he did. I think he did one more I for guests at any rate. He was back on yesterday after the untimely tragic of Lindsay Graham. Because Lindsay Graham, who was very close with my first cousin, Norm Coleman, loved Israel, and BB loved him, and of all the people I saw on Fox News yesterday morning, I appreciated the Prime Minister of Israel's appearance the most because in a world with growing anti Semitism, with so many politicians here in the United States spent all their day criticizing BBI and Israel, that relationship bb Graham and Israel was beautiful. So with that said, I am honored. I really haven't. I'm so happy to have this here. Here is the amazing Prime Minister of Israel, a man I call a friend, bib Netanyao, mister Prime Minister, good morning, how are you.
Speaker 11: Bonk said, I'm in catterist. Actually I'm shocked, and nobody expected that. Lindsay Graham was a great American patriot, a great friend of Israel, and a great personal friend of mine. And he had such vitality, such energy that to hear that his life was cut short and one fell swoop is a great shock. In fact, we were talking a few days before, as we do we did all the time, about how to advanced security, how to win the war against Yvon, finished the remnants, and then move on to a broader peace, which he very much believed in and devoted his life to. So it's a great shock and a great loss, a great loss for America. A great loss for Israel, a great loss for our great alliance.
Speaker 8: Yeah, now we have to worry about what comes next in the political world, mister Prime Minister. But I saw an interview with Lindsey Graham from a little while back, some young lady. It may have been in Libya, I'm not even sure, but she asked him. She said, well, what do you love most about Israel? And he said, and I said, the same thing view I did when I was a view with Jay Insha's a couple of weeks ago. So he said the people, he said, the resilience, the courage, the love for country, the patriotism. So he understood lindsay that the Israelis, mister Prime Minister, are a special brand of people.
Speaker 11: Yes, I think he understood that. But I think he also understood that the security of Israel and America are intertwined because Israel is the one country in the Middle East that is holding the Middle East together, that is presenting the radicals from taking over the Arabian Peninsula, the Jordan next to US Egypt on the other side. Israel's strength is America strength. He understood that, and he followed through on that also in the Senate and various legislation and throughout the years. In fact, I said yesterday that he actually often said to me, you're not getting enough aid, and well, I think, right we are. You know, he said, no, I'm going to up it and don't interfere. And sometimes I tried and failed that he would, for example, the ballistic missile defense, the defense against this horrible projectiles falling from the sky. You know, it's a bus full of explosives. One time explosives falling and destroying half a neighborhood. He said, no, I'm going to increase the budget too. He was absolutely clear. He was courageous. Let me tell you something else about Lindsay. He was very very funny. I mean he could he could break you up because he had such a right sense of humor and sometimes, you know, a very pithy remark. He was just superb in every way, just like you.
Speaker 8: I've seen you speak a million times from Mount Herzel Joms. He got own to Jo Mats Maolten again speaking with you at jay ands Is a couple of weeks ago. President Trump, same way. All you guys are very serious when you have to be, but very funny when you have the opportunity to be as well. So you know you mentioned Iran, mister Prime Minister, we know where we are America and Iran. We're still trading fire almost every day. Seems like there is some peace between you and Lebanon at this point. But overall, are you happy with where we are today in the American Iran War and you guys with Hespola, Well.
Speaker 11: If you compare to where we were on October seventh, Israel has had the greatest comeback in history after the Harvell massacre. We sustained on that day on October seventh. You know, Commas and invaded us.
Speaker 14: For sure.
Speaker 11: Our people raped and then murdered, women, learned our babies alive, and people thought that and the next place is Bala joined them. So people thought that this is the individual. This was Iran's plan to use its proxies for simultaneous invasions and to to carpet bombers with the Billitic missiles and rockets. Didn't quite work out that way, because when you see where we are, you know, three years later, Ivan has been itself put very badly by our joint operations America. In Israel, the regime has been decapitated in many ways. You know, we hit their navy, the air force, their economy, their money machines, everything is gone. And yes they are still trying to negotiate their way out of this, but they are much weaker Yvan, their access of EGO, their proxy hamas you know, is a shadow of its former self. We're in Gaza preventing them from being able to reach our communities nearby. We're in Lebanon with the security zone that prevents Prince Bala from invading us. We've been knocked out about nine thousands of their terrorists, knocked out their leadership, Maslada, knocked out almost all of their one hundred and fifty two thousand ballistic missiles and rockets that were aimed at Israel. There was no such concentration of precise precision weaponry on Earth nowhere. It's gone nearly about eight percent of it as well. So we knocked out our side regime by knocking out Chris Bala. So basically the link between Iran and Chris Balla and Lebanon, which was Syria, is gone. And of course this is and we knocked out half of the Kuti leadership. So when you look at it, we've given a battery to the Iran terror axis. It's parts of it are still there. It's still present, but it's nowhere near where it was before. And that's for not only good for the Middle East, it's good for the entire world. No cout to do a few things.
Speaker 8: Yep, not done yet, right, not done yet, mister Prime Minister. But I will tell you one of the funny exchanges a lot yeah, okay, okay, one of the funny exchanges. I had to talkt the faulk last week. He was on literally the day after Trump was with Erdawan, and I'm with you. We cannot give Turkey F thirty five. We just can't do that. It's just it's ridiculous, the notion. It's just ridiculous. He said, while we agree on about ninety nine percent of the stuff with President Trump. And I said, maybe that number is just a little lower. I know Trump loves BB and BB loves Trump, but maybe that number is just a little lower. But what is the real relationship right now, mister Prime Minister, between you and President Trump.
Speaker 11: Well, it's ever of been better. I mean, one of the things that characterizes our friendship is that we talk openly with each other. You know, friends don't agree on everything, and sometimes they disagree and we talk about it openly, you know, in full candor. And I said to him that I think the fact that Erdiwan and his administration are talking about the destruction of Israel, the conquest of Jerusalem, that's what is One of his ministers said the other day, I look forward to being the governor of Jerusalem. His number two guys said Israel has no place some one the nation. And the number one guy everyone himself, says that basically he wants to reconstruct the Ottoman that's the Turkish share realm, which included the Turkish control not only of Syria and of Jordan and parts of the Abian Peninsula, but Israel. They ruled this land and not for better for worse, for four hundred years. So I think that somebody that has that ideology will harbor's comas and glorifies these terrorists. I don't think you should reserve their thirty five. I don't think you shouldn't deserve you should get any weapons. He makes his own five Cyprus YEP, half of Cyprus. He threatens Greece. Somebody who does all that should not have their thirty five.
Speaker 8: No, I couldn't agree more. Tomorrow. I'll let you run, mister Prime Minister. I know that you know you come to the United States often, and I'm in New York City and I hate mom Donnie, I'm going to use that word. You don't have to miss the Prime Minister, I will. I hate his guts and he has. He has threatened to arrest you time and time again, which we know he really can't do, but he seems pretty step past on arresting you when you get here. I know you're going to come speak at the UN in September. I we have a trip to coming to DC. But are you nervous that he may try that when you get here in September?
Speaker 11: No, I'm not. I think he should. He should look at who he's condemning, who's praising he's condemning. Is the one democracy that stands soldier to shoulder with American values fights our soldiers, fight souldier to shoulder with the America's values soldiers. But you know who does he champion come as that cause openly to massacre every Jew on earth that conducted that horrible massacre, the massacres on Jews since the Holocaust. The basically apologizes and accuses for youran the greatest terror regime on earth that opened the cause for the murder of President Trump and other senior officials and so so he's with the terror actors. And I think the problem is, you know that he doesn't recognize or he doesn't care, that those who hate the Jews and Israel ultimately hate America. And in fact, I think secretly he hates America.
Speaker 8: I'm not even sure it secretly anymore.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 8: That's one of your yeah, right, I know that elections are coming up, and look, I pray to God. I love you like I love Trump. I really do. I adore both of you, guys. You know that I love you, I love Sarah, I love aut you guys. But you know there is a group of people in Israel and here in America that are rooting for your defeat. You know you've won five of the last six elections. Are you pretty confident? Because I love what you said to Mark Levin at J and S. I was sitting in the front row looking right at your BB when you said I plan on being here for a long time. I think you meant that, Yes, yes I did.
Speaker 11: But let me tell you. I run in every election. Is this, I'm going to lose. Uh And you know it's up to me and my colleagues to make sure we don't so. I you know, I never make these gung ho predictions, I said to my followers. In fact, I will lose unless you guys show up in the Uh. You know, I'm voting here. That's that's really my approach, and I think it's the right one. Uh yeah, I'm trying to be around.
Speaker 8: You are going to be around.
Speaker 18: Thank you, Thank.
Speaker 11: You, said a deeply. And let's let's just say that I'm really heartbroken over Lindsay's passing. He was a great American patriot, a great friend.
Speaker 18: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know you will. I know. I'm sorry, mister Prime Minister BB. He did. He loved you, He really did. We all do here. So thank you so much for you have a very busy morning. Thank you for hopping on today and continued success as the greatest Prime Minister Israel has ever had. My friend, Thank you so much.
Speaker 11: Thank you, sir, I appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Take God bless you. There he is the Prime Minister Israel. BB Natanielle making his debut on Sitting Friends in the Morning.
Speaker 1: This is sid on Sports sponsored by Fearless Spoilers on seventy seven w AVC.
Speaker 17: Justin Ellick here with your sports up that sponsored by Pete Morgan and Pilo Spoilers. Go to pilospoilers dot com find a Dylan a U Pilo Spoiler's the world's best built bowlers start out in Philly. Saint Louis Cardinals outfielder Jordan Walker edged at home down here Kyle Schwarber to win the twenty twenty six for More Derby at CEE BP in Philadelphia, becoming the first player in Cardinals franchise history to take the Derby Crown. Walker twelve homers in the final to Schwarvers eleven and won it with a walk off four hundred and seven foot blast two left tonight eight pm. American League versus National League. This year's installment of the MLB All Star Game going for the American League. It will be Toronto's Dylan Ceased to start. You will see Yankees first baseman Ben Rice in the starting lineup for the American League, hitting seventh, playing first base, and on the National League side of things, Philadelphias Christopher Sanchez. We'll get the start there and you'll see Metz Royd fielder Quon Soto starting for the National League out and right hitting second in tonight's NL lineup. Head to the World Cup Semifinals getting underway this afternoon three pm from Arlington, France and Spain, before tomorrow's second semifinal three pm from Atlanta. That'll be England and Argentina hall for the right to play in Sunday's final, coming up at MetLife Stadium. Mettersports sponsored by Pete morgan A Pilos Porlers. Go to Pillosporlers dot com to find a deal. On to you Pilos Polos, the world's best bill bowlers. I'm justin alck On seventy seven w absa.
Speaker 2: Sid and friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 8: Opez wants it Away, Ran It's.
Speaker 18: Hip, Peek Coft tent Aer chants on the lot this one has a chance.
Speaker 8: Come run by Piazza in the next.
Speaker 14: League three to two.
Speaker 8: Take them, get best.
Speaker 14: These guys as much power as anybody who.
Speaker 8: Got beyond extended. Come on hold, and I promised you guys, once we got through July fourth, America two fifty, I would place something on this show every show, and I've done it. That goes back to nine to eleven, Mike Piazza's home run, and of course I've been bestowed this amazing honor thanks to Dom here at the officers, Dom ALBERTI great guy, and Mike keenan great cop. The New York Pipes and Drums will have me host a big event nine to twelve, the day after nine to eleven. Are you ready for this? How about this venue, Madison Square Garden, the Theater. The New York Pipes and Drums will be hosting cops from all over the country coming here to pay their respects on the twenty five year commemoration of that horrible day. I do have a Rudy Giuliani cut I want to play later. Well, he talks about the home run because they had mic on the air. This is back in twenty twenty three, and Rudy came on right after Mike and talked about Mike. We'll play that later. We're talking about Piazza. We are at the Baseball All Star Break Tonight is the ninety sixth annual All Star Game from Philadelphia, and the Mets had a dreadful first half they say first half. They played ninety seven games. That means they've only got sixty five games to go, but they still call it the first half. The Mets at forty and fifty seven are in dead last, sixteen back and really no chance zero of making the playoffs. The Yankees, they played good baseball that last weekend. They needed it, Aaron boonne I think needed it. They won their last four games before the break, and they find themselves twelve games over five hundred, with sixty six to play and three games back of the Tampa Bay Rays. We're talking about all of this is the legend. He really is every Saturday morning, still on Way In and now a weekly contributor right here on Sydney Friends in the Morning, my former midday partner and dear dear friends than brother, the great Joe Bnengo Joseph, Good morning, buddy, how.
Speaker 14: Are you, Sydney author, God bless you now? I was told that I followed the interview of the Great Prime Minister bb Net and Yahoo.
Speaker 8: That is true. He actually called in live yesterday, but we replayed the conversation right before you came on, so I know you've had a stellar Hall of Fame career. But how many times did you follow up after BB nets in Yahoo?
Speaker 14: Well, I'll tell you, I like the two greatest statesmen in the world, Big Don and BB. There you go one and two. There you go.
Speaker 8: Totally agree. I love both of those guys and not even clones. I'm going to see your boy, Big Don Saturday at the Summer White House in Bedminster, New Jersey.
Speaker 14: Oh really, whats going on there? What are you doing?
Speaker 8: Big America two fifty event? He does them everywhere. He did it in d C. Now this one is going to be in Jersey Saturday. The only issue is I got to wear a tux seedough, which I hate wearing wear. Yeah, it's a black times to be.
Speaker 14: As hot Saturday as it's going to be the next couple of days. I don't think you're going to be he could be, Okay.
Speaker 8: Bro, it's a black tie event and I've been there, of course a few times. That minutes about love it. So I'm looking forward to that. It's a big week, you know. My BB called in yesterday. Marco Rubio texted me yesterday afternoon, I'm going to see the Boss on Saturday. That's a pretty big week, wouldn't you say, Joe Bningo.
Speaker 14: I would I would say it's pretty big. I would say, I would say, but now, maybe the only person you're missing is JD vans Man.
Speaker 8: I don't want to talk to j D.
Speaker 14: Vance you're down on JD.
Speaker 8: I don't like him. I'm not down on them. I don't like him.
Speaker 14: You don't like him.
Speaker 8: So I'm so happy Marco Rubio texted me yesterday because I love Marco.
Speaker 14: I want Marco to be I don't want to get it to why you don't like ja?
Speaker 8: Oh you know why? You know why? You just mentioned bb net in Yahoo?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know why. I mean, he's not fooling me? Are you nuts? Employing Tucker Callson's kid never wanted the war to begin with with Iran. He talks about bb like Trump occasionally, except Trump has done a lot of great stuff for Israel. You know why? You know the answer?
Speaker 14: Well, I will say it is I would give Marko to the edge. Of course, far as the next step president.
Speaker 8: Edge, it's not even close. What do you give me?
Speaker 14: Say, and I'm giving me It's.
Speaker 8: It's like comparing one Sodo to Mike Vail.
Speaker 14: Please, Hey, Mike Vail had a pretty good thought in his career.
Speaker 8: He did. He was killing I still have his baseball card. He was a tops Rookie of the Year, believe it or not, Joe. But let's talk about the Mets. I went to Sodo and Veil and again. Ninety seven games in, they're seventeen under. They've already fired the manager. This guy Green has no future with the Mets. They entered the first half losing sixteen of twenty two, including getting swept by the Boston Red Sox. What is the future, honestly of this organization.
Speaker 14: Well, first of all, let me just say, as bad as this, the worst loss of the year was Sunday. Now, I don't know if you saw this game.
Speaker 8: I saw the whole game, and it was up to it. They're up to nothing in the ninth.
Speaker 14: Two nothing in the ninth. They got a runner on and one out and Williams, you know, a guy hits a ground ball. Devin Williams is pitching. The guy hits a ground ball to the Lindor and he boots it. Bro that would boots it, and they go on to lose the freaking You know what.
Speaker 8: What hurts that too, is Lindor provide the offensive role on that day he did Joe. He don't look right, Bro, No he doesn't No, no, Yeah, he doesn't get along. He doesn't get along with one Soto right. And then the Mets now woul admit that. And he was a problem with these other players too. I believe that are now gun so. I mean almost every met band I speak to, I think you just Saturday talked over you. They want Lindor out of here.
Speaker 14: I want him out. I don't know how you can get rid of him, bro, I really don't. He doesn't look like the same guy. Forget about even the hitter. I know he had the big injury, was out for a while, but forget about what he's doing at the plate. I'm watching this guy all year in the field. He looks like he's lost. Man, He's made a bunch of errors. He had to play a couple of weeks ago. Want to pop up with tyron I rod Taylor with that. You know he did the alphonse cast on. He's been picked off first and numbered. What does he do? What's going on with him? Is there an issue with him? Is there an issue with Lindor? I'm gonna throw this out that we all know about, like you said about Sodo. We all know that, okay, And look, they don't like each other. I don't care how much Steve Cohen tries to say that with this kumbayad give me a break. We know it is not. And you talked about you know, he was instrumental and Pete and Nimo and McNeil leaving. He remember he had a problem with McNeil a few years ago. We all know about that. Maybe there's an issue, you know, with the whole thing with his wife working for man DAMMI maybe there's something there.
Speaker 8: I hope so well. That does bring up this question how you get rid of me?
Speaker 14: Just say this it. I don't know how you get rid of it. Making thirty million dollars a year, he doesn't look like he's the same player. Yeah, how to hell? You know you're gonna have to eat a lot of that money. I don't know how you could get rid of him.
Speaker 8: Well you can, I'll tell you how. And I do like Cabo Yarros. I think Tampa Bay, who never makes mistakes, made a mistake by trading him to the Yankees. He's been terrific. But Anthony Bolpi still young, looks like he's not the guy. If you're the Yankees, would you consider taking Lindor.
Speaker 14: Well, I mean, he's got a full no trade clause. I would think he would go there. I would think he would go to the And I'll tell you right now, bron I don't need a lot for him, you know. To me, it's almost at this point it's auditioned by subtraction. It really is, because the Mets right now are in a total transition. This is Juan Soto's team now, Okay, there's no doubt about it. It's his team. And it's all about these young guys. It's about Costing Band, it's about aj Ewing, it's about Nolan McLain, it's about Christian Scott, It's about this kid, Zach Thornton that pitched the other day. That's where we are now, and they got to go forward and you know, go from there. They could give rid of everybody Freddie Perwolt to get him the hell out of here. I know, I think he's gonna get traded. There'll be value for him at the trading deadline. You could get rid of. I've had enough for Brett Bady, I've had enough of Francisco Alvarez. Vientos unfortunately just broke his hands. So you know where's he going. He's out six to eight weeks. Yeah, I mean, but really, Sid, the guy that's got to go with Sterns because Sterns destroyed him with the help of the owner. Has destroyed this baseball team. Just think about the team that two years ago went to the NLCS, was to the Dodgers. Okay, the manager's gone, the attire coaching staff is gone, Alonso McNeil, Nimmo Diaz, Severino, Iglesias, they're all gone. Sid. The only guy left is Lindor and Sterns. I mean, it's unbelievable. It's unbelievable. How is this guy? You're gonna give this guy two more years to try to do I want this guy trying to fix my baseball team. Absolutely not.
Speaker 8: I agree you should be gone. Do you think right now that Beltron is the leader in the clubhouse to be the next manager.
Speaker 14: He should be. You know, I'm all for Beltra, and he got hose the first time. He should have been the man member. He was the manager for about two days. Then everybody went crazy, all the holier than now. You know, baseball riders and everybody about you know, the Houston cheating scandal. Give me a break, because nobody's ever cheated in baseball over one hundred and million years, there's been that's never happened. So everybody went delirious about that, and he got the bront of it. Everybody else, everybody know, i'l tuve Bregman, Spring aj Hinch, everybody came out, Joey, Alex Korra, everybody came out smelling like a rose. Except Kaulos feltred. So they're retiring his number. He's going to the Hall of Fame. Make him the manager. I want him to manage it.
Speaker 8: Yes, the legendary Joe Bningo every Saturday WP the end and now we're so lucky to have him here once a week with us. Let me get to the Yanks. I texted you Friday morning before the series against Washington.
Speaker 14: And I said Boom was gonna be fired.
Speaker 8: Yes, I said, Ram Boom may be fired. And I still believe in my heart of hearts that if the Yankees didn't sweep Washington, but got swept by Washington, that would be the conversation this morning. I can't guarantee you that Steinbrenner would have done it because House seems to like this guy. But but I know, I know there's a lot of fricktion in and around the Bronx about Boone and Cashman as well. But the Yankees did what they had to do. They swept Washington, They ended the prist half I went in the last four games, they're three back and twelve over. What are your thoughts on the Yankees in.
Speaker 14: The second They have a firing Boone in the during the season, that's not the Yankees don't do stuff. I mean, you know, yeah, when George was there, you know he fired Billy Martin one hundred and fifty times. You know, during the season. That's not gonna happen now now with now, with this, now with hal I don't.
Speaker 8: Think I think he fired Bucky Dentur in the season too. I think he fired a bunch of guys.
Speaker 14: Yeah, no, no, no, but yeah, oh there's been a number.
Speaker 8: He was Yoki.
Speaker 14: Look what he did to Yo right six games into the season, fired you and Yogi wouldn't talk to him foul or right.
Speaker 8: Susan Woltman actually think.
Speaker 14: Yes, correct, She's the one that really got that broke of the deal to get them back together. Again. But look, I don't see that with hal I think if Boone's ever gonna get fired, it's after the year. The same thing with Cashman. Here's my here's my take on the Yankees. It's very similar to the Knicks. And I said this whole year with the Knicks. So you know, Nicks had a couple of bad stretches. You know, people go, they're gonna fire the coach, all this nonsense. No, it's all about this with the Yankees, just getting the playoffs. It doesn't matter how many games they winning the regular season. It doesn't matter if they win the division or not, as far as I'm concerned, and I still think they probably will win all said and gone, but it really doesn't matter. It's about getting into the playoffs and winning in the playoffs. That's all that matters for the Yankees right now. You know, it's unfortunate that you got to go through these hundred and sixty two games, and you know they have a bad stretch and everybody's flipping out, Oh, they lost you know, twelve out of fifteen games.
Speaker 8: You know, about losing games, they've lost all goull be the best player in baseball, and it's.
Speaker 14: Obviously Judge has to come back. I mean, there's no doubt about it. That's that's pretty and Judge and Freed has been out. G Carlo has been out of legion Carlo. You know, I think what they're gonna do instead of instead of calling it the injury list that he Moore said, they're gonna call it the G and carlosers. Okay, because this guy, this guy is all I mean, like you can count on debt, taxis and.
Speaker 8: And I think I felt badly about that. You know, I spent so many years down in Miami, as you know, doing three different sports talk radio stations, eleven years. When Giancarlo was a kid, they called him Mike. He was Mike Stanton, like the Yankee beilieve him. And he was on that team with Jose Fernandez who was tragically killed in a boating accident. But I was there when you had that MVP season, and he is when he's out there, at least during his prime, he was a magnificent player. I actually felt badly for Stanton because I know he loves the game and when he's right, he's a pretty lethal hitter.
Speaker 14: He's a he's a tremendous power hitter. He's a great hitted power hitter. He had that fifty seven home run year in Miami, like you said, and he's been great for the Yankees in the playoffs. But he just always you know, these big muscular guys, and I really think this is part of it, These big muscular guys, bro, they always get hurt, right, think about that?
Speaker 8: Always true? True?
Speaker 14: You know, I wouldn't worry about the Yankees right now. I'm not worried about him, I really that's well, it's all what they do in the post.
Speaker 11: You know, we know that.
Speaker 8: But it's been seventeen years since they won a World Series. Seventeen is a long time.
Speaker 14: Now, Okay, Well, the Knicks went fifty three, that's true.
Speaker 8: Well one more on the Knicks. It seems to be a lot. You know, Lebron James is the big talk and I know him.
Speaker 14: I don't want him anywhere near my freaking fam.
Speaker 8: Fine, fine, but the question becomes, if he's not a Nick and you have to face him in the Eastern Conference, I don't care. Golden State is not gonna is. It's not gonna happen. So it's not the Philly in Cleveland. But Bill Simmons, who I do trust?
Speaker 14: I like Bill big by the way big Celtics fans.
Speaker 8: Yes he is.
Speaker 14: He came out, you know what he could do O.
Speaker 8: My FRANCESSA loves him.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 8: Bill came out a couple of days ago and said it's over. It's done right now. Cleveland is literally clearing top space to get him back. Lebron James is going home. If James goes to Cleveland, who we wiped out easily in the playoffs last year, do they become a scary threat for you?
Speaker 14: Look, James Harden and Donovan Mitchell are probably the two most overrated players in the NBA. Even Mix is probably the most overrated played it's ever played the game. But Mix what Mitchell hit him too? What has he ever done? What has he ever done?
Speaker 19: Bro?
Speaker 14: Come on, he's another fraud. Give me a break. Thank god the Knicks never traded for him. They were very close to getting him. Thank God they never did. I'm gonna tell you that he's My feeling on the Knicks is this. I got this championship that I've waited fifty three fn years for. Sid Do you think I'm really concerned about next year? In the Cleveland Cavalies. You don't care, now, I well, I care, but the pressure is off, you know, and and let's be here, hold on.
Speaker 8: We said the same thing. And I get aggravated with this, okay, because I see teams. I see teams win two in a row three twenty three. We said the same thing when Messier delivered the Cup in nineteen ninety four. Now it's another thirty two years no wins for the Rangers. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 14: I get it. But you don't think I'm gonna flip out. Now that's what we won the title. Here's the bottom line. The regular season is going to be like treading water. Let's be honest. That's what it's going to be. It's gonna be like treading water for the Knicks. They're gonna win their fifty plus games, okay, and then they gotta then they're gonna make a run in the playoffs.
Speaker 8: And that's it.
Speaker 14: So I mean, I'm not gonna sit here. I'm I just sit here, man, and I just I just think every day. Let me just tell you said, every day I think about the fact that my basketball team, who I never ever ever thought I would ever see win again, is the NBA World Champions. That's gonna take me a long, long, long way. And you know what, Screw Lebron, Screw him, screw Harden, screw Mitchell, screw them all in Cleveland. And I got no I got nothing against Cleveland. It's the city. But screw them all there. And uh, I don't care ware the World Champions. Uh, we'll we'll see what happens.
Speaker 8: Last, Are you getting excited about your jets?
Speaker 14: Here's my feeling on I think they're gonna be a lot better.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 14: It concerns me that Gino, you know, can't get his head out from under his rear end. It always seems like, you know, it's unfortunate because you know, I still think he's got a little something. He could throw the ball. I think he might have.
Speaker 8: My here's terrible in Las Vegas last year, Ginos, but they.
Speaker 14: Were terrible too, And he's had some big years in Seattle. Man, he was good in Seattle, he was he was okay, So I think you could win games with him. But what I want to see and I love all the young I love the draft, I love the free agency. What you know, what Moujie has done. I love that they re signed Briset Wall and all of that. I love all of that. Okay, we got a young offensive line that looks like they're on the way to being pretty good at some point this year because the Jets are look, I mean, you know how many games they win? Seven, eight games, whatever, that would be good.
Speaker 8: It's a bad division, it really is.
Speaker 14: And New England's going to take a hit. If you think this thing with Mike Brabile is in a fact they think against I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't. In fact, I think they'll be better because they got a j Brown that's.
Speaker 14: I don't know about that. I don't know.
Speaker 8: They're gonna win division over Buffalo and then Miami and the Jets are going to be terrible.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you think they're gonna win the division of a Buffalo. Yeah, I don't know about that. I don't know if I agree with it. But anyway, beat that as it may go back to the Jets at some point this year. I want to see this kid, cape club Nick play, Okay, I want to see him fourth round draft choice, all right, I want to see before they go into next year where they got the three number one picks. I want to see what.
Speaker 8: This kid is, you know, I watch that kid every Saturday play for Dabo Sweeney at Clemson. I know, I know college football as well as anybody, and he was all unconsistent. I'm not sure it's gonna be a very good on a poke. I don't know.
Speaker 14: But you know, what does that mean Tom Brady? When did anybody think Tom Brady is going to be the greatest quarterback?
Speaker 8: He had to spen time with two Henson at Michigan, right that press, right.
Speaker 14: Drew Henson exactly. Dak Prescott was a fourth round pick. You know in Dallas. He's pretty good. I take him as my quarterback for all the heat that he takes. But whatever, you know, I want to see his kid play, bro. I want him get a couple of games because one thing about him. Here's what I like about Club Nick. He was a four year starter at Clemson, and I like the fact that this guy played four years there. He didn't transfer for the money somewhere else. So I'm sure he was making plenty of money and il money at Clemson, but he didn't transfer to go somewhere else. Moved Muji moved up eighteen spots in the fourth round to get this kid. So I think this is the quarterback that he was targeting all along, you know, to draft in the later rounds. I want to see him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, I don't blame you. Giants went to Jackson Dart earlier last year and we got a run. But I'll never forget I was working with Jody right before you and I started together. When when Tom Coplan nine games in the Giants were winning, they were five and four, he went to bench, Kurt Warner went to Eli Manning. So I'm with you. Listen. I love these conversations. So does my audience. You should know, Joe, you got big ratings here.
Speaker 14: So I know, but you get the big ratings.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 14: I'm just I'm just you know, I'm just here, you know, I just I just appreciate the fact that you give me an opportunity.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 14: You know how I feel about it.
Speaker 8: Well, I do love you. But you're great on the air, too amazing actually, So thank you, Joebiningo for other great appearance. Give my regards to your beautiful wife. Terry. Will do it again next week, buddy. Thanks.
Speaker 14: Okay, same thing to Danielle. And by the way, give a kiss. Give it a kiss to the big guy. When you see him Saturday, Well you got it.
Speaker 8: I'll give him a nice wet kiss from Joebningo, President Trump, the Great Joebaningo. Right there, Saturday is on w f A N and now a weekly contributor. Right here on Sitting Friends in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 8: Looking at the picture that I posted last night of our son Gabriel working day one with Bruce Blakeman. Very nice shot provided by Chris Boyle. Thank you, Chris. He's so handsome. I can't I know you all think your kids are good looking at her. Look he's so handsome. Thank you, Lewis, thank you. Looks like his mother, who's beautiful Danielle. But he loved that day day one. He loves Bruce like his father does. My son understands that Bruce is maybe our last shot. Certainly our were best shot to save New York. Is Bruce Blakeman. I would hate to think he last shot, but he probably is. So Gabee who considered interning for Bruce. It's a paid internship, by the way, it's a big deal. He considered interning two or three days a week. He's now going five days a week. Got them beautiful clothes at the garage. My guy Anthony looked like a million bucks yesterday and can wait to go back to work today. So very proud of my son working to help Bruce Blakeman, Pete Kathy Hokel and become our next governor. Gave way to go. And my daughter too. Hey, she's working with author right dolla, one of the great attorneys, not just in New York but in the world. So look at my kids. Pretty good, hunom Gaby with Bruce Blakeman, Ava with authorright Dolla.
Speaker 5: Not bad, right, it's you know, you're as happy as your least unhappy kid, they always say, and right, both of them are happy like that.
Speaker 8: Forget it's great they're both to them great. I'm very proud of both of them. And it's good to have a dad like me. I could just say that I will take a short break when we get back. She's in charge of District nineteen, an amazing leader in Queens and our city Council. One of my favorite people. She knows that you know that.
Speaker 2: Vicky Palladino Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 8: Mister Prime Minister, I know that you know you come to the United States often, and I'm in New York City and I hate mom Donnie, I'm gonna use that word. You don't have to miss the Prime Minister, I will. I hate his guts and he has. He has threatened to arrest you time and time again, which we know he really can't do, but he seems pretty step fast on arresting you when you get here. I know you're gonna come speak at the UN in September. I know you have a trip to coming to d C. But are you nervous that he may try that when you get here in September?
Speaker 11: No, I'm not. I think he should. He should look at who he's condemning. Who's trasy he's condemning. Is the one democracy that can soldier with American values fights our soldiers fight, soldier to shoulder with the America's values soldiers. But you know who does he champion Hamas that cause openly to massacre every Jew on earth, that conducted that horrible massacre, the most massacres on Jews since the Holocaust, The basically apologizes and excuses for yan the greatest terror regime on earth that opened the cause for the murder of President Trump. And other senior officials and saw them. So he's with the terror actors. And I think the problem is, you know that he doesn't recognize or he doesn't care, that those who hate the Jews and Israel ultimately hate America. And in fact, I think secretly he hates America.
Speaker 8: Bbe not a big fan of Mamdani either, And he had that ridiculous map last week and I beat the living daylights out of on my video is still getting tons and tons of hits and repost and I said, where's the machia when we need them? But my friend Vicky Palladino, who's also a terrific staunch soldier against Mom Donnie, how's this lobato? He stopped coming on, but he's also still great. But Palladino has been terrific, and she's doing something very special in her district District nineteen to smack Mom Donnie in the face. After he left little Italy off of that enclave map. He's now corrected it because he's probably worried that some mobster will come kill him. But Vicky, you did something very very cool with your district. Tell my listening audience all about that.
Speaker 20: Oh, good morning, said, how are you today? It's a glorious summer day. What did I do well on a whim last week? You know, I'm sitting around and I said, you know what, I want to treat this out. I'm going to call District nineteen Little America.
Speaker 8: Wow, I love this up right there, You're going to call your district in Queens District nineteen Little America.
Speaker 20: That is right, sir, I am officially changing the name District nineteen Little America. And I want to watch the heads explode. I think it's a great opportunity. I'm calling on people feel like, you know, welcoming. I'm going to welcome refugees from all over the city who want to live amongst the culture, as the treat says of a nation that they once knew as the United States, which New York used to be part of prior to dan year of twenty twenty six. King and Little America. We believe in private property, right, home ownership, cars, law and order, God and the Constitution. And then I went on to say, which pissed a few people off, I'm considering building a wall. Let me know if you'd like to help. And that shifts a pun, you know, no that guys said anymore. And I find that even more amusing those who lack a sense of humor.
Speaker 18: So have at it.
Speaker 20: I'm looking forward to it. You cannot believe the responses off of this. Spencer Pratt even retreated me, you know, yeah, yep, Ted Cruz has retreated me now in this last week because what Mom Doddy is doing and you know it too, he's trying to operate this city as a soft secession to the United States. Look at what he's doing with that backdoor deal with Iran that everybody seems to be quieting up about when we should be blasting that. Okay, when his immigrations whatever. A commissioner went behind his back, supposedly behind his back to meet with that leader of Iran when he was here with the UN And why were sweeping that under the rugs, FID This is bs.
Speaker 8: Oh no, listen, it is and I know that the in DC they're not swipping it under the rug And the lies. I mean this guy like twice last week. Firsty lied, like you said, behind his back, he knew all about it. You can bet your bottom dollar on that. And then you went on to blame the little Italy omission on the immigration map, on Eric Adams the dog.
Speaker 20: Homework, Yes, the dog ate my homework routine. He's thirty four years old. He's surrounded by a bunch of you know, terrorists or terrorist activists, and you know what, the kid was sweating bullets when he was in front of that palaton, you know, when he was at the gym and people ask him questions because we all know that the reporters do not ask this man any kind of real serious question.
Speaker 8: Oh they're the worst. Now, come on, whether it's aerol Lewis or Katie Honan, even the ladies. Will you respect people like Marshall Kreamer and people like Morgan mackay.
Speaker 20: Come on, Yeah, No, it's nauseating. And if he is asked a slightly tougher question, he scrambles about. But I watched him break a sweat and I said, ah, little sweat beating up on the brow when they asked you about Iran, And I was like, Okay, you can blame Eric Adams all you want, love him. I hate him. That map, trust me, that's all done by Zoe Ran on purpose. He did what he did to admit the Jewish community to omit all communities. We built this place, and you know between the Irish, the Catholics, the Jews, the Italians, come on the please and you're gonna tell me Eric.
Speaker 8: And by the way, it told me, wasn't the Muslims. As Robert Dovey pointed out the great actor on the show yesterday, when did they get you a lot later?
Speaker 18: A lot later?
Speaker 20: Exactly? You know, if I want to truck, I'll go out and see your muzzles. But that's shit, and I'll probably get in trouble for this, but I don't really care because enough is enough. We've got a terrorist sitting in office, and you know, everybody, you've got the homeless encampment. Now you sort of that up on the West Side. Yes, they're covering that like crazy and here coast. I was on newsbacs yesterday and I'm going on Box this morning. And the big thing is this, who voted for these who voted for this guy up the West Side, low wherever we are in the city, they voted for this. We'll have at it. Enjoy the homeless encampments, folks, because you voted for it.
Speaker 8: Listen and look, I jumped on the Cuomo bandwagon. I knew I knew as well as anybody how Andrew Cuomo destroyed this state.
Speaker 11: He did.
Speaker 8: Sorry Melissa, but he did. But I just couldn't have this other guy win. But the truth is that when you looked at the choices Curtis Sliva, who has turned out to be a complete clown, and Andrew Cuomo, it's not like the choices out there were so great to begin with them. Let's be honest. We got to get some better candidates out there.
Speaker 20: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 18: Now we're two years.
Speaker 20: The outlook the election is in twenty nine if that bench doesn't start to get warmed up. Now our bench with real people that could actually do something in this city. There are businessmen wealthy. This city needs to be run like a business. We passed one hundred and sixty one hundred and twenty six billion dollar budget on June the thirtieth. Okay, what the hell is going on here? Where is the money? We've got Nick Shirley here and Flushing. I had a third party go between, and I made sure he hits Flushing. I said, we've got more fraud going on. I got my hands in six different pots here and we'red juggle it between you on the radio meet out here, we got Bruce blakeman Man, old man. Congratulations to Gabe, thank you, thank you. Brail is fabulous, my god. As a matter of fact, you're going to put me in touch with him. They agreed to get a ground swell going. There needs to be this is low hanging fruit said, this is low I know.
Speaker 8: And you know you say we need to get a ground game going, and you know, I get those personal messages. Look, I think Bruce is doing a magnificent job. He's still doing a great job in his second term as a national county executive. He is all over the state. But folks are like you believe, they don't know what he's talking about. He's all over the state. But I keep getting those messages at ground game, ground game, ground game, so and people keep mentioning names to me. So I'm glad that you'll be involved in that because we need to do all we can to make sure that Bruce Plateman wins. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 20: Vied thirty three and third sid of our boroughs. Yes, and that's serious, that's all.
Speaker 18: That's a hard hall.
Speaker 20: However, when you've got what you've got sitting in city hall, let's think logically here, and you've got what you've got up state. She's in bed with this little so and so. Okay, and when he got the bitch, she should win. We are dead in the wars. We are freaking dead in the war.
Speaker 8: Well that does matter. That brings another question for me to you, then, Vicky, because city council is important. But let's be honest. Okay, fifty one city council members. There's only five on my side you'll want from, thank god, but forty six against five, and about twenty five of those forty six are complete lunatics. They're to the left of Bernie Sanders. So the truth is the city council, despite your best efforts in Franken Inina and Joean, it's a lost cause. And David, so my question to you is, because I think the world of you, when is Vicky Palladino going to run for I don't know, Congress, state senator, maybe mayor something, something bigger than the city council.
Speaker 20: You know, it is very frustrating. I am I am mulling over a lot of different ideas. People be people are calling me, I am mulling over a lot I don't know just yet, Sid, but you're absolutely right. I cannot stay in the city Coump where I feel useless. I feel as though but you know I really said. The other side of it is my district depends on me, so and the voice thanks to you and others. You know, my voice has gone out there. If somebody would have told me in twenty sixteen, somebody actually would want to hear this, and my eyes are going to have been right behind you the but because he can't stand it. But the point is, uh, it's time for sense and sensibility here. Uh, we need to get blakeman. We need to concentrate on taking over the state house.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 20: I don't know as far as I go just yet what avenue I want to pursue, but I play the wind side you. When I test the water, it's got to be in a lake that I could swim in and definitely win.
Speaker 18: Well.
Speaker 8: So well, now that you're talking about lakes, I got about sixty seconds ago you're talking about lakes and water, Okay, And you know I think the world of you. I just said to you should ump with something bigger and needing a big spot here in this city of this state. But I don't know you and Frank Morano specifically, you two guys I love dearly for some reason. You know, you want to take the fish prize out of the carnivals. I love winning fish at the carnival.
Speaker 18: Shut up, you know what.
Speaker 20: I have to tell you. I know I only got sixty seconds. We'll let me tell you that we have got major animal lovers, fish lovers who work in my office. And when this happened at the white Stone Carnival, okay, whereas these fishes were being really disgustingly dissected and they had like twelve fifteen fish that it was disgusting, and uh my one person who works in my office said, recent produce legislation about this due away with giving away live fish at carnival class. It seems simple enough, right, But when you think about all my great legislation that I have in right, and this is what they actually you.
Speaker 8: Know, we gotta we got a terrorist running in the city about giving up fish and.
Speaker 20: You're talking about golf fish. And the funniest thing is they take that up. My other legislations I can't even get into committee from this city to listen to so that I could go out onto the floor for a vote. Now we'll bring my.
Speaker 8: It's funny. Now, that's funny. Listen. You know you're a treasure. We are so lucky to have you in Queen's And I meant what I said, Vicky. I don't just throw out compliments unless I mean it. I really think you should be in a much bigger spot. You can be one of the people that actually, like Bruce Blateman, that can save us somewhere down the road. So keep kicking ass in the city council and keep doing a great job. Okay, we love you, We love you. I will I'll touch it to you right now. That's very sweet. Thank you, Vicky, I love you. Thank you so much. All right. That is the great city council lady at a District nineteen in Queens, which he has now renamed. I love this way to go, Vicky Palladino. Little America still a come out of South Carolina. And Nancy Mayce that's a big one. She knew Lindsay Graham pretty well. She just lost that governor primary in South Carolina. Trump, Scooter, we'll talk to Nancy Mace coming up, Michael Rappaport, he'll be live in studio the boss Man, John Katsumatitis.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 8: Whether it's a Thursday night at Rayo's or just catching up with them outside by Brian Park. Few New Yorkers, if any, are better than my guy Bodel pol Good morning, buddy.
Speaker 21: How are you, Good morning ship? You know, A little sad time here with Lindsey Graham. You know, he was really the great lion of the United States Senate. I lost last time, I assure him, was with the eighth Senators and the Secretary of State over there in the White House with.
Speaker 18: The President when I went to Visa. He was joking, you know, he was so important. You know when his bleafs for America whatever on the foreign affairs, he believed in his opinions were strong. Whether you have cided with him or not, he tried to do the right thing for our country. Probably one of the great American political heroes. You know, even when these Iranian scumbags paraded a picture of him with a bullseye at him, you know what he said, he laughed at and he said they used a good picture.
Speaker 8: He did say that, right, And then he went to the Ukraine. I mean here's a guy that in America today, everybody's a coward, everybody's a follower. They're no more leaders. You're supposed to hate the Jews. Okay, I'll hate the Jews. This guy set up for Israel like nobody else, set up for Ukraine like nobody else. He was a special, great American to your point, po Dial, he'll be.
Speaker 18: We're gonna miss him. I used to be with him when I was a Fox News contributor till they throw me off. And I used to see him in.
Speaker 14: The green room.
Speaker 18: We used to talk. What a great guy. And Governor Henry mcmass of South Carolina, he's the chairman of the Homeland Security Advisory Council that armand you know he pointed his sister there Darling as interim Senator and is very good. And Henry mcmass is a great, a great governor down in South Carolina. I've got plenty of stuff on my most important subject with the scumbag Maya Mundami. Okay, we can look as far as twelve blocks from thirty fourth Street to forty sixth Street, homeless camp, crime, drug use, trash and fastion. This is exactly what Los Angeles looks like and San Francisco and other liberal democratic city. This is what this is the playbook of communism. Destroy the people, you piece of garbage. Smiley commedy. He knows uncontrollable, He doesn't support the police, and he loves these encampments. He told the cops leave Malone, leave alone, the same as he does with the freaking motor bikes, no license, no registration, mowing people down and every one of them. Are these people? They don't can they don't speak English. They're from Africa. Mum bum bum bam, bam, bam.
Speaker 14: Bam bam.
Speaker 20: You're coming to my country.
Speaker 18: You can't even speak English. These are all Africans that don't speak English. How are they gonna abide by the traffric laws? They're delivering food? Who delivered this food before these scumbags came from Africa? Who was delivering it? I don't know. All I know is one thing. Our governor candidate Bruce blaken He is the only ones to stop this. He talked about New York City being a trance and then that other liberal Brad Holyman, Sigmo whatever they come with six names, right, He's slammed Blakeman. He said Marke Burrow. This is the fun of summer in Manhattan. He's a gapin you, douce bag, and now I got the really good stuff. Please let me go.
Speaker 8: Well before you go, Before you go, I want people to know that while you're talking about the mayor. Last I checked Richard bo Didle. You're Italian. Didn't you feel lucky last week?
Speaker 18: My mother is from Sisley, You scumbag Mundanmi. You don't recognize little lately. Let's let's get right to my meeting. I got lots of meat here, all right. All of a sudden, the State Department, he stopped the one of his people, his official Commissioner for Eternal Affairs, Adam Marie Akakaza. Whatever I had Columbia Nationville, tried to meet with the other piece of garbage from my Risks. You're not a foreign minister. You're in New York City, doucebag working for a duce bag. How dare And underneath it's the Constitution. It's treason as article free treason requires enemies by giving them cutling. So we know what we should look into that.
Speaker 8: Well, hold on, hold on a second. You work with Homeland Security, I can tell you that's its Secretary of State Marco Rubio texted me yesterday, true story about my bbing Atennano interview. Why can't you go back? You saw Rubio last time at the White House and set up some type of meetings. So at the very least, at the very least, we make sure the federal government looks into this.
Speaker 18: I also I call upon Mike Florida was in my office and the other gentleman up there, Nick l Larta. They were in my office. They're my congressmen. I want you guys. I support you, guys. I give you potatoes. I need you to look into this. What we gotta start doing is we gotta start using our constitution. See Viva, this is another one that's scum to a tenant protection communists. She wants to take buildings away from landlords and give them to non problems. Thirty eight percent of the residents of foreign boards, percentage of illegal immigrants living in regulative housing, it's the same as the total population of the private property. Fans can remove Montdarmi falls from office under the nineteen fifty four Communists Control Act. Mondami, you're not a socialists, you're a communist. Let's take this smiley faith out. Also, also, we got to go back to my dying dings. All of a sudden, he makes this stuff. I didn't do it. Some of the still full of craft. You can't even own up because you're a lion, smiley face. How dare Spanish? Harlem man? That's where I was to detect them up there in the top. You don't recognize them? My Jewish friends, my Irish rivier, you pizza? It is Pakistan. These are what's the other ones here? This is a Pakistan?
Speaker 11: Oh got.
Speaker 16: Palestine.
Speaker 18: Listen to me, mondamie. You need an education. You need an education. Why don't you and me have one room. I'll go in a room with you. Get rid of your police security around you a punk, put some of your your violence interruptors. I out doing nothing, spending millions of dollars all of a sudden. What it's all about. His goal is to erase white people from the history of New York City. That's what he want. These immigrants. Welcome to New York City, heady do pop My uncles and my grandfather. They weren't digging up tunnels for the subways and all that. Yeah, the attacks.
Speaker 8: Wait a second, Wait, a second, Wait a second. I hate to correct you, bo, I'm sure your uncles did all out with the subways. But last I remember you were actually an iron worker or a steel worker. You worked on the World Trade Center. Wasn't that all Muslims? I'm kidding, Oh yeah.
Speaker 18: You know that was that was You know what when we worked, I worked, it was I. It was Local forty, the iron workers. When we I was a connector on the steeler down there. First I saw it as a freaking slave, a concrete labor And you know what, I didn't see any Muslims there. They were mostly your tains and Irish guise the costs. These are the guys that filt New York. You stume back on on top of it, All of a sudden, there is the zoom exposed exactly what this DSA. Don't hold a dsay. It's communism. It's the DSA immigrant revolution takeover plan. It's gold is to replace every single elected official with naturalized citizens. Defarmists, replace the current Supreme Court with their judicial support to Congress, extend voting rights to non citizens. Poplic ownership made entity. This is where they are amosty undocumented immigrants. It goes on and on, and I'll tell you what did you just see? Eleven billion dollars Smiley, faith you lost an incomes because all the billionaires you win after Griffin, all the billionaires, all the people paying attacks all left those spaces.
Speaker 8: I mean, like Suzanne, Suzanne Miller just texted me that people are not leaving their one bedroom apartments, are paying big money. It doesn't matter. They will eventually leave. They're not leaving yet. But the billionaires are leaving. The millionaires are leaving. And I don't want that to happen because I love Suzanne and Coreol my real estate, but buddies, But it's gonna happen.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you know what, I have a business here because I went a better see don't fail me. Now, I would have been out of here, but I'm staying. I'm fighting with you. Sid. Also our education. Do you remember who is running the Department of Education Banks He had to leave because he was thrucked up the butt. Now we got this other guy who's the chancellor. He's under indictment now for all his illegal things. Thirteen billions Department of Education contracts, no competitive buildings free one point three billions paid out for the Department of Education, and you know what, kids can't read and write. Stop the crap. This is what's going A couple more things here, buddy. We got fraud and waste every every bit of it in the Department of Education. Them to listen to this one. The fraud enforcement Kiss James and Tom Monopoly. What are you doing? You're doing nothing. Defense just cut off sixty million and funded to New York Medicate forward only nine criminal indictments from two thousand twenty one to twenty twenty five. Who dovestigated these state They wonder, come on, they robbing everything? And then from controlling Dina. You're a smart guy, Okay, you have authority over the state two undred seventy seven billion budgets. I guarantee you there's thirty five percent of fraud in that. And then off top of we take a kid with his iPhone. What's that kid's name? That kid that runs around Nick Nick Shirley kid with his iPhone. He found over one hundred and ninety thousand in frauds in one shot. And then you got this guy, this group called Breads b HRG. It's a home care corporator. This is the ones that were in diuted in, dited for stealing, running with no bits for these homeless. And this still two hundred billion thouars, this scumbing mayor kay them. It goes on and on. And I tell you what all you libal young girls you like the Muslims. Look at that poor girl from New York. All of a sudden she went to Ireland Jamie, and she looked at me. What he's stumbbay He chopped her rump, and her little thought up found her. Oh the very relations don't cut you up. Don't you understand what they're all about. They're not these loving people. They're into violence there, into changing society, into communism. And that's what we're dealing with. And I tell you right now, shid, we gotta keep on fighting.
Speaker 8: You know I was.
Speaker 18: I was invited into that big in Jersey. You know what I mean? You know what I mean. I need to get out of my house and relaxed because I am so stressed out of where this city is going. I love the President semi regards, but I go out to along around. I sit my backyard, I look at the water so I don't have to look at his stubby to the street, and I don't have to avoid getting hit with one of these motorcycles by some mumbo babbo from Africa.
Speaker 8: Appo, you are the absolute best. Another amazing appearance. He's right about that lady too, That girl, I guess, I don't know. I keep seeing pictures of her wearing that filthy scarf that the Palestinians where they call that a kafia, that filthy scarf. I keeps seeing her in a picture with the guy that ended up murdering her. And Bo, You're just the best. That is a great segment every Tuesday. We love it. We we got a fist pump here me Lou and Justin and Tanya. We get all fired up for boddle Bow. Great job, not even close to being done. More than an hour and a half still ago. On this amazing Tuesday morning. Once again, we'll talk to Nancy mayshdown in South Carolina.
Speaker 2: Sid and friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast network.
Speaker 8: I gotta tell you, John, I was waiting for you last week. I had Angelo Vivolo on the show. He was furious. I spoke to Joe Piscopal he was furious. And let's not forget that was the Italians also left out Borough Park and all the Jewish neighborhoods in Williamsburg also left out, you know, like Hell's Kitchen for the Irish. This mayor left out a storia your people. The Greeks were you angry? Didn't care?
Speaker 19: You know, Uh, they can't, they can't torture us. You know why why we don't give a crap?
Speaker 8: We don't care.
Speaker 16: No, no, you know, I mean you know what happens. The Jews care the most.
Speaker 8: Italian because we take the biggest beating.
Speaker 16: That's what you know why.
Speaker 19: But then then they give you a bigger beating because when they see you react, I know, they say, well and they laugh and they go and let's beat them.
Speaker 11: Up some more. You know.
Speaker 8: No, I don't know about that.
Speaker 16: You want to, you want to beat up me Astoria. I don't give a crap because you know I'll go, no, I go.
Speaker 19: I love a story. People, nice people, yeah, I know, the great people, you know. And I have some great Greek restaurants, yes they do, and uh it's a plain good food. It's fantastic.
Speaker 8: Yeah, week Greek food every week. My place is tell you who's on the Upper west Side. They do a great job, you know. My my big problem is, you know, with Italian food. If I go to Brooklyn and I order checking parmesan vial parmasan, they give me five pieces of cheese on top, and then he ended up dying from coronary from coronary disease. Hey.
Speaker 19: I once one guy, a good friend of mine that worked for Fox, and we went out to lunch. He would love a good veal parmisan with five pieces of cheese on top. I took him to an east Side restaurant. I took him an east side restaurant. In the east Side restaurant, you know, people are more careful what to eat. Yes, you know, they had the veal parmasan with one one and he was so disappointed.
Speaker 8: I mean it was so but it was so good, of course, but he was so disappointed. Well you got that by your place.
Speaker 19: Bottom line, you're ready. Yeah, it's very sad. He died at the age of fifty three. He did, and his father, who worked for us as a as a meat supervisor, died at the age of forty eight. If you eat wrong, sid you know now, one of the things with Senator Lindsey Graham, I'm trying to confirm it. I was talking to Greg Kelly yesterday and he had Trump on last night.
Speaker 8: He did.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I was talking to Greg Kelly yesterday. I think most of those senators fly though C seventeens and seventy one years old. It's not a healthy thing to do.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 19: Those C seventeens are meant for twenty two years old, thirty three year olds, forty four year olds, not necessarily for seventy because the atmosphere in those airplanes. I'll give you an example. I'm going to move up on an airplane now, my G four. My G four, I'm happy with it. I've owned it for twenty years and it's a great interior. I'm happy with it. But at forty five thousand feet it has a seven thousand foot atmosphere. Now, the new joint G five fifty or G five six fifty, yeah, has an atmosphere of four thousand feet.
Speaker 8: But why you're going forty five thousand feet anyways?
Speaker 16: Now, because that's where we go really? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Is that it usually thirty five thousand Now.
Speaker 16: That's for commercial craft.
Speaker 8: Gotcha?
Speaker 21: Uh?
Speaker 19: And my G two I had originally my Gulf Streap two had the old rocket engines. Our ceiling was fifty one thousand feet and when we used to fly the concord, the concord was sixty one to sixty three thousand.
Speaker 8: It was that much.
Speaker 19: Yes, you could see you could see the curvature of the earth. You know, we owned half the British Airways terminal was ours, so we had inter you know, inter relationships flying the plane.
Speaker 8: So what are you get? Are you getting a new plane soon?
Speaker 16: I want to get it? Well, you know why. You know I'm seventy seven years old. You know why and why not. I'll leave an extra twenty thirty million lesson may inheritance.
Speaker 8: Your buddy. I do want to ask you though about Lindsay and your personal relationship. I think you guys had you guys knew each other pretty well.
Speaker 19: Knew each other pretty well. I remember the last party I went to, Margot can go with me. So I took Lolly Weymouth from the Washington Post YEP and choose to to his party, Lindsay Graham's party. And we had a very good time. And you know the sad thing is Lolly's gone. Oh and you know he's gone, and he's gone.
Speaker 8: But you know President Trump, who obviously you and I are both very friendly with him, and again great job by Greg Kelly had him on TV last night and I'll see the Boss on Saturday. I you're the boss, the president. But what he does, he right away says, let's put his sister, who was zero political experience, but yet plenty because she was whit Lindsey so often. How nice of a gesture was that, by the presence.
Speaker 16: You want to know something, all you need is common sense.
Speaker 8: That's all you need, you know.
Speaker 19: I think I had a common sense audio going around the station. They said, what happened to mister Smith goes to Washington? I heard that, Yeah, you know, we need more doctors, we need more you know, accountants, we need more you know, common sense business people.
Speaker 16: I mean, how many lawyers can you have in Congress?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 19: And and the thing I'm really annoyed about is that we can't listen to all these lobbyists, you know, and in.
Speaker 8: Terms of what though what exactly?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 19: You know, we can't control our Congress, we can't control our country because of lobbyists. We gotta we have to use more common sense.
Speaker 8: I agree with. Now the problem with the common sense people are I agree with that I'm with you with the losses. The common sense people are a lot of our common listen, folks. Common sense people are the successful people. Okay, they're the millionaires or the billionaires like John John they're leaving. Not only is money leaving New York City, there was an ortomate census.
Speaker 19: Well there was an article on the New York Post yesterday and they said, with all the people that have leaving New York City alone, it's going to affect the budget by eleven billion.
Speaker 8: Eleven billion.
Speaker 16: Now that's a lot of money.
Speaker 19: You know why, when you have a budget of one hundred and twenty seven and you're already borrowing eight billion from the state, another eleven billion, you're gonna be short twenty billion, that's right, you know. I mean somebody has to come to a reality check. And a lot of people are knowledgeable. I usually have on my show on Sunday, the you know people from North are City that the Citizen's Budget Commission and people like that. You know why, because you need the pulse of the situation. Paul Zuba from the state to and you get the pulse of what's really going on. Look, I'm concerned about the way the state has surrendered to the mayor. Look, I have nothing you know me, I have nothing against the mayor. If you ask me, he's.
Speaker 8: Trying to screw you with the supermarkets. Look what he's doing now with the supermarkets. Come on, John, No, absolutely, but he might be screwing himself.
Speaker 16: Don't forget that.
Speaker 19: How Oh well, when you're sure twenty billion dollars, yeah, you know, you know listen, I said don Fox last week. When they're gonna spend seventy million dollars to create five supermarkets, that's not a good economic situation. No, you know, I could probably open fifteen stores for seventy million dollars.
Speaker 8: And it's not even gonna be seventy I heard it's gonna be more like one hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 19: Well maybe, don't know what people, when you give out contracts in New York City, what happens? Have you ever seen a contract given out the New York City contractors that doesn't come back?
Speaker 8: It's double never, double Cooper never. And he's got to meet with some of those contractors and union people this week. I do want to get to one other things though, because you know everything and you're interesting, you might we talked about the Greeks. Okay, And I know you love Trump like I love Trump, and I you know, I criticized Trump, but I still love them. But this deal with Turkey thirty five's, that turn never happened. It'll never happen.
Speaker 16: It will never happen.
Speaker 8: And if it does happen, because you have heard of one is trying to kill the Greeks, it will never happen. Now, And why do you say that, I'm telling you there's no way, no way. Okay, then there's not't to worry about. BB. SE's pretty worried.
Speaker 19: Uh listen, Buh, you had a great interview with him.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 16: BB does a great job for his people.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 19: And whatever he does, Trump doesn't say, don't do it, you know. But BB is doing a great job. And they Israeli forces are there, were there, you know the surrounding people worry about them, Yeah, because they take no prisoners.
Speaker 8: They take no prisoners, and good good for them. But so for them even if they if we don't provide oragon with the five the thirty five's, and I know that Trump always has a plan. Was it still a little uncomfortable for you being Greek?
Speaker 19: Anyway? What happened last week. Yeah, uh, and I was part of it. It happened on Saturday night.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 19: The Greeks put out a phony. A I created a video of President Clinton criticizing President Trump, and I didn't see that. I will send it to you.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 16: And then I sent it to.
Speaker 19: Because I didn't believe it because I know President Clinton very well. He would never criticize a sitting president.
Speaker 8: Never.
Speaker 19: And I sent it to President Clinton and he says, this is phony. And then I called the Prime Minister of mitcha Takis in Greece and I talked to I filled in President Trump and this is all happened Saturday night. And then I talked to President Clinton Monday morning of Sunday night, and he's got the Secret Service on it. And not only did they create a phony AI audio phony, phony phony, they hacked it into his Facebook to make it look legitimate. Wow, so somebody, somebody is going to go to jail.
Speaker 8: But Trump knowlways that it was fake then, right, Yes, okay, I think Trump and Bill kind of get along. Not Hillary, but Trump and Bill.
Speaker 19: Yes, yes, yes, yes, I mean you know, look, they're both regular guys.
Speaker 8: You know, I mean.
Speaker 16: I think I think what Clinton went to Trump's wedding, he did, yes.
Speaker 8: And Trump went to theirs, and I heard gave one of the biggest gifts.
Speaker 16: Well, whatever it is, it is.
Speaker 19: Look, I think we have to have a civilization and civilized and and the problem we have right now we have no civilization. And this is what I get an emotional about the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party has to stand up and and fight, fight, fight a socialist party because because they are taking over the Democratic Party, and you know how they're taking it over foreign money, all this money coming in for some of these US citizens, the one in China, the one in New York. Yes, you know what's happening. It's not their money. They are just they are the how do you call it, the kind of the conduit for other countries. And I want to ask they're getting what they're getting, the reputation they feel like they have a big one.
Speaker 8: They don't.
Speaker 19: Yeah, And but it's foreign money coming in influencing. And that's how they use the foreign money for the socialists to take over the Democratic Party, because if they're running on their own, they'll get two percent, that's it.
Speaker 8: Three they're running.
Speaker 16: They took over the Democratic Party, so in practical terms.
Speaker 8: Don katsa maititis, because you're right, they took it over. There is foreign money involved. Very simple question, how do we stop it? The FBI is finally on top of it, and somebody has to go to jail. That's it, because if nobody goes to jail, it's just gonna keep going. It that at the blue situation, they had the Democratic Party, hundreds of millions of dollars, hundreds of millions of dollars came in like under ninety nine dollars or something, so that nobody could reckon no name required. It's like the jokers told one of the freshman congresswomen in Florida got like forty million dollars from where, how that's blue? And they all went to Congress and they all took the fifth minute. Oh boy, oh boy, that's a fascinating segment. Excellent job, John, great to see you, Thank you. That was great.
Speaker 16: Fight for America. I fight every day.
Speaker 14: I know you do.
Speaker 18: Yes, we do.
Speaker 8: The great John Katz and Matiti's you really your great five pm every afternoon, alongside readA Cosby. It's the Cats and Cosby Show, eight am every Sunday morning. The Cats Round Table another great show. We're lucky to have him. He's our boss, but we love him. John Katz Matiiti's.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 8: Michael Rappaport such a huge fan of this guy from Hire Learning to I don't even know the name of the movie. It was like it was ins or something, and I think Nick Cage was in it, maybe Jimmy Gando Pinie at some in one of these card places done by Shase Stadium those the name of that Kiss of Death. That was such a good movie, Kiss of Death. And then after all of that, he tops it off with this amazing and I mean this, Mike, I'm not patronizing you, this amazing performance as Sammy's father in a typical yeah. And you know, my son Gabriel has a not as bad, thank god, but a bit of a He was born with a I guess what would you call that day. He's got something going on. And we would watch that show and we'd all cry, you wow, feel great, not thank you. You're a great actor. It's just it's a shame now you can't get gigs because you actually stood up with the right people. I mean, that's what your documentary.
Speaker 22: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, first of all, I appreciate it. I love that when you start talking about the people you're surprised to call you. I've known you for how many I've known you for so many years, over fifteen years when you were on the Upper East Side.
Speaker 8: Yes, when I saw you having Starbucks, like my dear friend orange Port this morning, goes, I just saw your boy, Michael Rapper bought at Starbucks. People get very excited. He's one of my best friends. Just I'm by you that day and I'm like, oh my god. I called my wife, I go and she loved you from Howard Stern because you do the fantasy football stuff. And I'm like, I think I'm gonna be best friends. She goes, you saw him having a couple of COVID Danielle, this is the beginning of something.
Speaker 16: You look a good sit you look at tan.
Speaker 8: This is like your time of the year.
Speaker 16: The sun it comes to tracks to you.
Speaker 8: Your tan too. No, you got the Irish tan.
Speaker 22: I got the Ashkarazzi juice skin I run from. I sleep with sunblock.
Speaker 14: You do.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I don't play with the sun. I don't play with the sun.
Speaker 8: You never go to Israel this.
Speaker 16: Time of year, right, No, I do, but I I you know, I might as well put on a burke.
Speaker 14: I know I can't.
Speaker 8: I can't play with the sun. You got the hat?
Speaker 16: I don't. Yeah, I don't play around with the sun.
Speaker 8: So just quickly back to you documentary because people are asking me every week. It's a magnificent piece.
Speaker 16: Am I canceled yet?
Speaker 8: Are you canceled yet? And you did lose a lot of money and a lot of gigs, but I think it's all coming back yet. But it's not. Who cares you? You're a hero now, people love you like lever before. When can people actually in the fall?
Speaker 22: I will you know what I told you before, I would come in and announce this, that and the third with you. I will come in here when I have the date, when I have the time, when I have the platform for the documentary.
Speaker 16: It's coming soon. We're working.
Speaker 22: We just finished the film, and I will come into the studio. I am a little disappointed. I came in today. I got no Big Mac, I got no hash Browns. Where's the McDonald's from me?
Speaker 8: That means you're not running from mayor yet. You promise me you're going to bring it in when you announced you're running for.
Speaker 16: Mayor, well, you know, and I'm listening to Vicki Palladino.
Speaker 8: I mean she was on earlier.
Speaker 22: That's what I'm listening. Every Damn every time I tell you I listen and you're like, you're shut I'm not saying I can't believe it. I'm like, he's got to be listening to Howard. She she she's so New York, but she said something that made me think she and she's right. The city needs to be ran like a business.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 22: As far as me running for mayor, you running for mayor, I'll do whatever I need to do to take down this dog, right, this rat. But no one's announced that they're running for president of the United States.
Speaker 16: I was thinking the other day.
Speaker 22: I was like, if if you haven't announced your runing for president, and I said, we don't need to go crazy with the mayor. We need to get our stuff in a row, the warm up deck and all that stuff, and get our line everything up and whatever needs to be done to win to take this dog up. But I think this dog because his ego. See, he's not used to being famous. I'm famous thirty years on Michael Rappaport. I was famous before I became famous. In these beautiful streets of New York City. This fake smiley monster, I call him the smiley monster, Zoran the moron, the perpetual smile. And I think the fame is getting to him, so he thinks he could say everything, because when he walks down the street, people are excited to see a quote unquote celebrity.
Speaker 16: He's gonna it's gonna bite him, bite him in the right.
Speaker 8: That depends where he walks down the street, because they love him, they think he's fantastic. But what if he walked down Mulbury Street.
Speaker 16: Mulberry He doesn't know where Mulberry is. It doesn't exist in him.
Speaker 22: Litter literally Germantown doesn't exist it right, but literal literally in the bronx, there's too little.
Speaker 16: Little doesn't exist. Somond person, who are you? Where do you come from?
Speaker 8: You from Uganda? You became a.
Speaker 22: Citizen in this country less than ten years ago, and now you're dictating who what, and then you blame it on mayor Amas. Every time there's a mistake, every time there's a mishap, every time one of his people from his administration wants to meet with Iran while we're in a war with these animals.
Speaker 8: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 16: I had nothing to do with it. It was a mistake.
Speaker 22: My wife tweeted, like like the porn takes that she was elation or gasmic.
Speaker 8: I didn't know. It's always I don't know. No, you do know, and you know, don't you think the right time now? And don't you think it was racist to blame the black mayor for keeping out the Italians?
Speaker 14: Yeak?
Speaker 8: No one said that? What about this racist mayor? Mom donnie?
Speaker 22: He blamed the black guy. Yes, Paul Eric Adams right, poort blame the black guy. He could get s Eric Adams even get him. He's like a Karen. This guy's a Karen. Karen mendomie the or of New York City.
Speaker 8: I like the moron too. We also left out on the moro.
Speaker 16: On the Smiley Monster aka Karen Mendomi I like it.
Speaker 22: He also left out Williamsburg and uh and Borough Park. And they blamed it on the black mayor.
Speaker 8: Always the black mayor. Karen's the black guy. Yeah, how about that? Put that out in the paper today. I think Michael did it again. Rappaport, Karen, Yes, this mayor is also a coen.
Speaker 22: Yes, and and but somebody from his administration is gonna meet with Iran.
Speaker 8: You didn't know.
Speaker 16: That's a mishap, you know when you.
Speaker 22: Have a schedule out a day, like I'm like, I'm gonna go do sid uh, I gotta go to the doctor, I gotta go do this. I'm gonna go work out. It's not like I feel like, oh, you're gonna go meet with somebody from Iran. And that's not gonna like the schedule. It's just gonna kind of like be like a screw up. That's not like a mishap. That's a big thing.
Speaker 8: It's a lie. Yeah, he's a con.
Speaker 22: Man and I think his ego is gonna bite him in the butt. And yes, and he's talking about watch parties. Here, watch parties. I'm gonna go watch the the the World Cup in Little Literally are you really? Yeah, I'm gonna go watch it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you gotta do one of your amazing videos because the best Instagram botto in the world is Michael to one of your Instagram videos from Little Italy Lily who you rout by the waycause they both hate the Jews, Spain and France.
Speaker 22: They both hate us, hate us. You know, I have a good friend of mine. I'm not a big soccer person. I'm not gonna sit here either, you know, I'm not. I have a good friend of mine whose kids love the friend. They're from France, great great Jews, and their kids like France. So I'm already I don't have any dog in the fight. I'm not a soccririe.
Speaker 8: Actually I'm not either, but I've actually enjoyed it. I'm not gonna lie to you. It's fun, it's exciting, yeah, and it's good for people love it.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 22: I hope it inspires other Americans to play and we could finally one day win this tournament. Right, And I feel like, you know, there's so many incredible athletes in the United States. There's money to be made. You can't all play baseball, football, or basketball. We got great athletes in this country. Let's take over soccer.
Speaker 8: Talking about basketball, I had the opportunity a couple of nights after the Knicks won the champ my dear friend Randy Levine, who runs the Yankees. I think I'll see him this weekend for a Dodger Yankee game. He invited me, Danielle Avon gave to his box. Were there all the time now all the time, and that night it just don't happen that Jalen Brunson and Josh Hart were in the box as well. And you saw all the pictures always the I mean, right after the championship. What was that like being around them because you know, like now it's like they're always going to have this sort of glow around them because they brought us the ring. But to meet them and be around them right after they did it was it was it exciting, It was unbelievable. I got the same feeling with that that I got. You know this time I met President Trump? Were you quite frankly? And they were so nice, Mike, They couldn't have been nicer. I must have masked Jalen Brunson for nine pictures. Ava wanted one game, wanted one than me and Gaba. He never said no, never came close. Josh Hart was taking selfies. Wow, I am have no idea who I am. They know the guys from ninety seven, they know the guys from Z one hundred. They don't know me.
Speaker 22: Everybody knows Crazy sid Rosenberg do of course man.
Speaker 8: And if not, they're like Sid Rosenberg. They feel like they know you now they know me. But I will tell you those guys, Mike, they were so nice.
Speaker 16: That's the best thing about that, right, that's that Nick team. Man, that's the best thing about all.
Speaker 22: They're so likable, they're so genuine, and they're so just themselves and comfortable being themselves. There's no air, there's no put on, no, and that's almost as good as them actually winning.
Speaker 8: We could be proud of the team, Well you should be probab because it's never gonna happen again.
Speaker 16: Don't say that.
Speaker 8: What do you mean It's been thirty six years for the Rangers. Sid Lebron James goes to Philly with dead, don't say that he's going to Cleveland, book, don't don't say that.
Speaker 22: Well, you think we're gonna win it again. I'm not saying we're gonna win it again. I'm saying we're gonna Absolutely we lost. We lost Mitchell Robinson and we should and that that was a human And as far as the off season, there's the Jalen Brown, there's the Lebron James, But the Knicks, the championship team losing a piece a guy like Mitchell Robinson, you can't replace it. Andre Drumman is a good substitute, number one, But Mitchell Robinson won us games, right And what about the great hook Portis he ain't no Mitchell Robertson.
Speaker 8: How do you say it, Porty, I don't know. We did re sign Landry Schiman. That was good.
Speaker 22: They all deserve it. We we were Jose Alvarado. They earned it, and they loved being part of the Knicks, you know. And that's one of the things about the nineteen seventy New York Knicks team. They loved being part of the Knicks and they love the cohesiveness of the team.
Speaker 16: But yes, losing Mitchell Robinson, that hurt.
Speaker 8: It hurt hurt.
Speaker 22: That was the biggest, the biggest offseason loss. But you know, Jaylen Brown, obviously he's a superstar. But that's not a championship team. Celtics ain't a championship team. You know who it is they were three years ago, but he was part of it. We're the championship team now.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And what's funny is I'm on a plane, Ela, and I'm taxiing towards the runway on my way to Israel. Oh, this is like the day or it was the Thursday of the day of the parade, and I get a text as soon as about to head up to Israel and it's Michael Rappaport and you were so angry you go would you believe this sea sucker? Mayor ended up talking more up on stage. Him and his filthy wife ended up talking more up on stage than Jalen Brunson and Mike Brown during the actual parade.
Speaker 22: This guy, Karen man Domi, he spoke more than any nick He spoke more than the coach. He spoke more than the owner. He spoke more than Mike Breen. He spoke he had the biggest speech. The mayor who can't make a layup with his left hand his right hand. You ever see him shoot free throws?
Speaker 8: He shoots like.
Speaker 16: He shoots like a like like a like a like like I don't want to say what he shoots like. He shoots like the.
Speaker 8: Guy kids are like a girl because a girl in uh In what's the name of the girl that gets rest kicked in Indiana every weekend?
Speaker 16: And Maitland Clark, Yeah, she'll kick his ass. He's left eighty pounds, he's up. He's a joke.
Speaker 22: But he's up there talking and yapping in this chat GPT speech. Right, I'll be about this and Charlie, you don't know nothing about Charles Oakley, Patrick doing Glenn gondrezick Schugar, Ray Richard.
Speaker 8: You mentioned Glenn Gonzadre.
Speaker 22: He knows nothing, Bill cartright, is he's a chat chee PT fraud.
Speaker 8: The other day he's up there.
Speaker 22: So my jay Z performs it Yankee Stadium yesterday he does a press conference.
Speaker 16: My first album was ja Z.
Speaker 22: Everything is, it's everything coincidence except for when his administration wins to meet with Iran.
Speaker 16: Then he doesn't know anything.
Speaker 8: About it, about it? I mean, is he holding on Michael fifty six? Oh my god, you look great fifty six years? He spent a lot of years out in Los Angeles because you're a big time actor, a big deal. But you you've been back and forth to this city forever.
Speaker 14: Is he just for you?
Speaker 8: Is he your least favorite politician? I mean your first? Yeah, my friend Trump is distating for a lot of years. That's all right now, Yes he's the least favorite. Yes, because.
Speaker 22: I'm from Manhattan, I don't want I grew up not too far from Gracie Mansion. I grew up playing basketball, riding my bike in Carl Schultz Park, John J.
Speaker 16: Park, you know, the.
Speaker 22: Upper East Side and New York. I mean, he's the mayor of my city and he's in proximity to me. This this this con man seen him walk in. I've never seen him. Okay, but you know what I was thinking. I was talking to your guy. Why isn't there somebody from WABC? Every now and then at his press conferences, everybody's there rubbing his feet giving a manicure as petticers. Why isn't somebody in there floating him questions? Where's your wife? She spent thirty four hundred dollars on a yoga slash Karan retreat. Thirty four hundred dollars. It's a lot of money in Spain. That's not including travel.
Speaker 8: Right, and that was also the day of the two hundred and fiftieth birthday celebration. This is an excellent question.
Speaker 16: Floating people in there?
Speaker 8: Nowhere are WABC? Where's all people?
Speaker 5: Great question? I will point out, though you get like one question, right, so because then he'll never call on me again. So if I were to ask something about his wife in a way that he didn't like. You would see my face the next time and I wouldn't get called on. So I get a one question only?
Speaker 8: How many questions have you asked so far?
Speaker 5: None?
Speaker 16: Maybe you send me in there. I'll float some questions.
Speaker 8: I love that. Hey can we do that?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 8: Look, can we hire Michael Rappaport right now to be our Let's.
Speaker 22: I got a podcast that I am Rapports. I got my press past w ABC, Michael Rapper for w ABC. Excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 8: Mister mayor.
Speaker 22: I got a question, get got some of DD's back down, and it was just Trump has got people in there that oppose it.
Speaker 8: Well, what would be let's set it up as a mock press conference. What would be the first question you'd ask mom, Donnie.
Speaker 16: Where's where's Ramadwani? Where's your wife? Where is she? I want to know where she is? And you call her an artist? Has she ever sold a piece of her art?
Speaker 8: She probably has to hunter biting somebody like okay, and and and and mister mister mcdoney, you you talk about the crime being bad, you talk about the rent being high, but you're always smiling.
Speaker 11: Is it?
Speaker 8: Do you have a tick.
Speaker 22: Do you have a tick because you're you're smiling all the time. It could be talking about crime, It could be talking about something. Uh is there something like seventh? Could be talking about smiling always happy? Yes, oh I'm so happy?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Is it a tick?
Speaker 16: Have you ever been diagnosed with some sort of like? Are you aware when you're smiling?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 8: Look, you wouldn't love that question that Robert Port actually said to the mayor, Hey, do you have a tick or something? Is there something physically wrong with you? I just you wouldn't love that. You keep going, I know that's the thing. You have to ask more than one question. Keep going. I'm listening. We're spitballing.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 8: But what if they they jump out there and physically remove you from the scene, mister mayor, have you put up a fight? Would you put up would you yelling? Scrape?
Speaker 16: Why would they remove me? I'm a press person.
Speaker 8: I'm just asking questions. I feel like you're attacking.
Speaker 22: I'm just doing my job, mister Mayham. So I'm just because let me tell you something. The party's over, smiling saying like that, the party's over. That's it, Okay, that's it. The party is Fineto, This would be the biggest thing in the history of New York. How do you make this happen? And you got to where that Disco ninety two show? It looks like I love that if you miss the mayor do do you know what disco ninety two is? It was a radio station in New York? It was Mellow ninety two. Have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 8: Since?
Speaker 16: Your mister New York? And you're able to declare where.
Speaker 22: Little Lily is, where Germantown is sure like like, But I'll ask serious questions about everything.
Speaker 16: When When When are the buses gonna be free?
Speaker 11: Sir?
Speaker 16: When is the rent gonna go down?
Speaker 18: Sir?
Speaker 16: Okay, all these things you promised all? It's been six seven months.
Speaker 18: He did?
Speaker 8: What happened? Nothing where where?
Speaker 16: My rent just went up? I signed my least, sir? When is my rent going to go down?
Speaker 11: Sir?
Speaker 8: The rents are all going up? I heard.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 22: Well, you don't own that joint. You still play rent on that I pay rent in the city in the city. Details take it. It's like a details.
Speaker 8: Your wife is listening. She hates itself, But I.
Speaker 16: Would like to know, sir.
Speaker 22: When When is it? When is the rent gonna go down. Never you're talking about twenty thirty. What makes you think you're gonna be in office? Don't mention twenty thirty sir.
Speaker 8: You're gonna say sir just like that. It's gonna give me an erection. I swear, yeah, yes, I love that because I'm be polite. Yes, well, you're very polite. Smile too, I could wake it out. You want to have a smile off?
Speaker 22: You know people have a stary contest, you'd like, you want to have a smile off Karen, Karen mandummy instead of trying to, like, you know, like give tough guy faces.
Speaker 16: I could smile all day too.
Speaker 8: How you doing?
Speaker 22: Smiley a smile of contest? Smiley man dummy on the Moron.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately, we gotta called Sid and.
Speaker 2: Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 8: She's a big time woman in South Carolina. Trump endorsed her and she ended up clobbering Nancy Mays. But I think Mace had a pretty good relationship with Lindsay Graham. I don't even know that, so I'm curious to find out exactly. Because when I texted Nancy after I found out Lindsay died, she was really enthusiastic about coming on and talking about him. You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: No, I don't offhand.
Speaker 8: I can look for she won the primary. She's the Republican candidate for governor for South Carolina come this November.
Speaker 5: He did like a dual endorsement, but I can't remember that he did not. He went all in on this was it, Pamela.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's exactly what it is. Pamela Evitt very good. He went all in and she won one relatively easily. So we'll take a break when we come back. She is a very popular congress member out of South Carolina and again just lost that gubernatorial primary in her state. We'll talk to her old buddy Nancy Mace.
Speaker 2: Sid and friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 8: You get to this point in the morning, we've already had all these amazing guests, starting with replaying bb netanyau that was about six point thirty this morning, that amazing interview we did yesterday, than Joe b Ningo, than Vicky Palladino, she was great, and Boat Diedle terrific, and John katz Matiti's he was great. Than Michael Rappaport who just killed it live in studio. We got got about eight more minutes to go and then we're gonna go home. And who do you got so far for tomorrow? I got two or three people that want to come on Alec, but I don't know our schedule yet. So who's on tomorrow? That's a very good call.
Speaker 17: Tomorrow.
Speaker 8: You've got to you know every day. By the way, my kid, hold on a second here, damn it, I'm trying to say something. Ask me question. Oh, that's fine. So my kid, Gabriel, my daughter Ava works for author right dollar. That's a big deal. I'm very proud of Ava and she's doing great, great things in the law profession. But my son Gabriel started working yesterday for Bruce Blakeman. See, you know, I tell you guys all the time, You're like, I don't know how many call they get a day. You think Bruce has a chance. You guys have no idea how close Bruce and I are, Like, we are really close, like brothers.
Speaker 16: We talk every day.
Speaker 8: And I think I was the first or maybe second person that he came to a while back, months and months ago when he was considering running for governor. We're really close and he hired my son, which is awesome. Gabriel is working for Bruce Blakeman five days a week for the Nashall County executive on his governor campaign as well. So yesterday it turns out that he met this kid named Judd Goudstein. You may know the name known because you listened. Doug Goodstein used to work for Howard Stern for many years and then worked for Mark Levin. Remember that name, Dougstein. His kid, Judd, one year younger than Gabriel, also interning for Bruce Blakeman. And then we've got our friend Taylor Maltor, whose parents love this show, her father especially on Malotor, and her mother Jill, and her mother Jill works for Bruce Blateman and walked up to Gabriel this morning. So how about that note.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a nice welcome, joh, I know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he keeps walking over. I'm sorry, Ella, who is who's on tomorrow other than Mark Mark Mark Levin? Dude, Oh my god, the Great One is coming on tomorrow. That's right, that's already and unbelievable show. The Mark.
Speaker 17: You just spent two minutes talking about Alara.
Speaker 8: Trump may be on that out two I gotta see she's d be on today, but I had a mover and we'll see if she's annoyed.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 8: And Trump, OHI King is great.
Speaker 17: And we'll have j feel who was recently endorsed by our Great Presidence yesterday Trump.
Speaker 8: He did a whole video for Jay Peely exactly. The guys think you remember that name?
Speaker 11: You do?
Speaker 8: He was a big time kicker. Oh yeah, time in the National Football League and three teams that I covered throughout my sports career, the Jets, the Giants, and the Dolphins, and Jay kick for all three. And now he's out there, like you said, in Arizona. He's buddied up to Brian Urlacker, former Chicago Bear Hall of Fame linebacker. They golf together. And Trump seems to love j. Pheely, So we're happy for Jay. Yeah. By the way, Jay was one of the guys on Lula funeral members is he had his arms were as big as any lineman or defensive player on every team he played for.
Speaker 16: He was huge.
Speaker 8: J Pheely, Yeah, big arms, Oh my, get he was.
Speaker 17: Yeah, he still is in great show.
Speaker 8: I know, he's still in great shape. Then he did the sideline reporting for CBS, fil SIMS and all those guys. So, but he's on tomorrow. What a show?
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, baby, So you got an open seven aight o'clock hour for time.
Speaker 8: We got a big show. I want to come on. Yeah, all right, So you're gonna watch your All Star game tonight. Now what are you doing? Oh you have baseball tonight?
Speaker 17: Softball.
Speaker 8: You're a member of two softball teams? No, no, just oh, you're playing a double header. What's the name of this league you played for?
Speaker 17: There's no name for the league. It's just like you know, Then's Softball Central Park and a couple of acronyms in there.
Speaker 8: There's how many teams all day?
Speaker 17: Probably about eight or nine teams in the league. We're in first place. We can clinch next week.
Speaker 8: Sounds like a mess with a W Yeah, who plays on this uh? In this league?
Speaker 17: Well, I'm the starting shortstops like a hunger hippop us.
Speaker 8: But you used to be really, really good. Are you still good?
Speaker 11: On? Yeah?
Speaker 17: I mean I like in men's league softball. Yes, I pretty much get a hit every time you do. It's not hard. You good shorts wait for the ball to gain I'm better than Anthony Volpi.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well every buddy is. Yeah, so what's the guys in a team that like local guys? Uh?
Speaker 17: Well, the college buddy of mine recruited me about three years ago, lived in the city. So you guys like go out after the games and if we have like a Friday night game, but I gotta get up early, so I'm usually I'm usually bolting out of there. Yeah, right after the game.
Speaker 5: Is this the Broadway League? Like you play the Miss the Castilla Miss.
Speaker 8: No, thanks, I got no.
Speaker 17: It's not that Seinfeld episode where.
Speaker 8: Where George stands a death.
Speaker 5: We played in the Broadway League, I don't we We had a the b C had a softball team.
Speaker 8: I've been up for ten years. I don't remember that.
Speaker 5: It was called the Dump Buttons. Was the name of the Dump Buttons?
Speaker 8: And who was on this?
Speaker 5: Yeah? She was then bought a mess. It was fun, I mean we lost. It was embarrassing. We would lose to you know who the hell was on the Broadway Show or TV show Frank Muraia, Chad Chad played, Oh Chad.
Speaker 8: Okay ball play?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's good.
Speaker 8: Chris Libertini used to be really good before the drugs and the surgeries.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know if he played. I can't remember.
Speaker 8: That's not even true. It just made that up.
Speaker 5: It was, yes, it was.
Speaker 8: Hamburg playing back there.
Speaker 5: She was, she was our star player.
Speaker 16: It was not really good.
Speaker 8: I'm being serious because she has that Broadway connection.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think she was.
Speaker 8: So you lost the Broadway shows of embarrassing on that day.
Speaker 16: I don't know it was yeah.
Speaker 5: Day, and then even Garrett when we went out afterwards, I'm.
Speaker 16: Going to remember the score to a Broadway show?
Speaker 8: Was there one Broadway show in particularly like you were really?
Speaker 5: I just don't remember. We would go out to high tee after the game.
Speaker 8: Do you remember any Broadway show in particular that I really gave that.
Speaker 5: I know we played other radio stations too, like we played w O R and stuff, and I think we won those games. But whenever we played like the Broadway League, there was like serious players on them.
Speaker 16: We would love really to cats or something like that.
Speaker 8: I mean, right, that's what I'm saying, like cats or so. You know, because I'm trying to put together this game with Craig carton w ABC versus w fa N. But to be completely honest, I'm having a very difficult time getting us to field the team. They've got Craig he's a great ball player. Tiki Barber, great ballplayer. You know, Boomer can probably still play. They got all these athletes, and I have no idea how we're gonna field the team. I really don't so what we we've slowed down in putting this game together. WABC versus WA and the former great New York football giant offensive lineman, and he was great. Luke Pettigo checks in. He says, j beeally big arms, come on, said he was a kicker, Luke, not an offensive lineman like you. But Luke is a big guy, big strong guy. Loved Luke. Yeah, luc lucas a terrific big legs either. No Jay for a kicker. Jay was dead, but you can't get put him to Luke Luca. Luca was the first round draft choice, big time offensive liman. Yeah, you sad see Luke all the time over here, over at the New York lunch and Neette across the street. But he's out here. I guess as much these days. I love Luke Pettigogo. He's a great guy.
Speaker 16: Because cats, well, I'll.
Speaker 8: Tell you something else about uh. Phil Simms he was the quarterback. Okay, not as big, but a big guy. Yep, okay, I heard that. In terms of bench press he was second on the team. Very yeah, Phil Simms, Phil, yes, second on the team in bench west. Yes. When his stumb hit caught Humphrey's helmet and his bone popped out, he started crying like a little bit. Yeah, I want to talk. I think I would have died that day. I gotta be honest, I would have died.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 8: Phil was as tough as they got. He was great, he was crazy. He's gonna be on a lot during the football season, So we're gonna do a lot with football this year. So just be ready for that, folks, because guess what, the same guys that care about President Trump and America, the same guys that care about Bbie and Israel hour listeners, you know, the smart people, not the idiot hate foot pols. They love football too, And I love football. So I'm already looking forward to training camp in a couple of weeks. The Mets are done, maybe the Yankees will make that second half push. Joe Biningo seems to think that's going to be the case, and then we'll get ready for football but the Jets will be maybe an eight win team. If Tino Smith stays healthy and plays well and the Giants and to prison and doesn't go to prison, the Skies could be the limit for the football Giants. We'll see.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to Sit in Friends in the Morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app.
Speaker 2: Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms.
Speaker 1: Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the heck
Speaker 16: Is going on here.