Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today. Hey everybody, this is Left Striving Yes, yes, I know aka Survivor Man, and you're listening to Brian on sasquatch Otisen be there, Welcome back to Sasquatchis. Thank you so much for being with us for the show.
Speaker 2: It is Friday.
Speaker 1: I hope you're having a fantastic week. We have an amazing guest lined up for you. But as always, I want to start in the place where I always do. If you've had an encounter and you'd like to be on the show, shoot me an email you and get me a Brian at Paranormalworldproductions dot com. Get d over to the website, check it out, become a member there and help support the show. I got to sit down and talk to Richard Ferriby, who is an investigator down in Florida. He goes out looking for skunk ape. I actually met him when I was doing the skunk Ape round table at the Great Florida Bigfoot Conference back in early June. We talked about him coming on the show then and now Richard is here to share some of his amazing experiences while out looking for a skunk ape down in Florida. I think this is gonna be one you guys really enjoy. I have talked about this over the last couple of weeks, but I want to take a second here and just encourage you to check out some of the other shows that I do. In addition to Sasquatch Odyssey, I host the show called That Bigfoot Podcast over with Wayne, my co host. It is not an encounter's based show. It is a conversation based show where we get into all kinds of things Bigfoot related. I think you guys would really enjoy it. Make sure you check out Backwood's Horror Stories. We have some amazing stories over there that I narrate on that channel. You can check it out on YouTube. We have about fifteen thousand subscribers over on YouTube at this point, and get it anywhere you're listening to this podcast. All you got to do is type in Backwoods Horror Stories and you'll see.
Speaker 2: It right there.
Speaker 1: But you know me, I like to make things easy for you guys, So there is a button right here in the show notes. All you got to do is click it and check those shows out. We'd love to have you listen.
Speaker 2: But enough of that.
Speaker 1: I know you guys are ready to get into it. Richard's on the line, He's ready to go. All this left for you to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. I want to welcome our guest to the show.
Speaker 2: It is Richard from Florida. Welcome to the show. Hey, how's it going, man?
Speaker 1: I am good and it's good to see you again. We got to spend some time down at the Great Florida Bigfoot Conference last month. Time flies when you're having fun. To believe it was that long ago that you and I were up on stage doing the skunk Ape Brown Table. You were one of the amazing guests that I had up there that do research down in Florida talking about the skunk apes. We talked about doing this and here we are. So let's get right into it. Before we get into any of your experiences and some of the research that you're doing down there in Florida, I start in the same place with everybody. What guy you interested in bigfoot, sasquatch and the skunk Ape.
Speaker 2: To begin with, I think going back as a child, of course, telling my age being born in nineteen sixty nine, so I grew up in that seventies era where this stuff as a child was coming out with the Patterson Gimland, Boggy Creek, stuff like that. So I think as a child it always drew interests, you know what I mean, But not so much of an interest that I was scared of monsters under the bed or was scared of go in the woods at night. Living in Florida, I live in the country. I don't live in the quote beach areas of Florida or Disneyland or anything like that. I live in the country where it's a lot of land, a lot of four worst farmland and stuff like that. So being out the woods was just an everyday natural thing. You ran around barefoot in the woods, which just you just grew up as a kid and stuff like that. So it was never on my radar. Never as a child it was interesting. But even as a child, I can distinguish television from real life. As I got older, and you know, you get to that age where your uncles and fathers and stuff teach how to hunt and give you a gun and stuff, you started spending more time in the woods. So me and my siblings were avid hunters, avid outdoorsmans. Then really into my late twenties early thirties, really got into deer hunting. This is what I want to do all the time, every season. I was ready, had all the gear, all the money spent, so spent a lot of time in the woods. They put it was ever on that radar. Ever, it wasn't until later after I had an encounter that all the things that I'd ran into in the past in the woods, I started questioning it, you know. I mean, I can't say what it was, but it made me scratch my head, going what if all this time it was there and I just didn't pay it any mind. But it wasn't until I had my encounter I gave up putting all together, just gave it up. Never did that aspect of being in the woods ever again. I just I was done with it. I was fearful. I now had a healthy fear of the forest. I realized that I'm not the alpha. There are other things out there we're aware of, we're not aware of. Of course, we'll were of bears and panthers and stuff like that. But now I've got something out there that I can't explain. So it gave me that healthy fear for a very long time. It gave me nightmares for a long time. It was all of those things that happens in your life. It always comes back at nighttime when you go to bed, that thought of whatever that was in your life. It's constantly there. And that was in two thousand and five when that happened. Is an interesting story because now that I look back on it, sometimes I sit there because carry Arnold was a friend of mine, brought us together as friends. I've been out in the field with him, researching with him. Just an amazing guy. I'm thankful that this thing happened to me and then years later I was able to make that connection with him, because I would have never got to know him as a person. I'm very grateful for that.
Speaker 1: I want to circle back to a couple of things that you said there. I want to get into your encounter and your experience. But that's one of the things I've talked about on the show with so many people so many times, is in retrospect, after you have an encounter or an experience that you can definitely with as much certainty as you can tie to an experience with bigfoot or sasquatch people go back and look at all the things that happened to them. I've done this to myself so many times. I look back and talk about experiences that I've had in the woods that could have been it wasn't even on my radar at the time that had happened. I think that happens to so many people that have spent so much time in the woods, these weird things that happened that you just write off as nothing at the time, or oh, that was whatever it was. In retrospect, after you have an experience that you can pretty much attribute without having a full on visual of one of these things, attribute to bigfoot or sasquatch. I definitely want to get into that. But before we get into that, would you mind just taking us back to where you were, what you were doing, and what happened during your first encounter with these things.
Speaker 2: The retrospect, I now realized that may not have been my first time. But like I said, I think when it comes to the woods, I think it happens because we're ignorant of the woods. We're ignorant of what's going on out there. When you retrospect, you weren't out there looking for that. You were looking for something else, so your mind is focused on it, so you have the ignorance of the forest and your focuses elsewhere. And it is until retrospect you realize. Oh Man. In two thousand and five, I had reconnected with a buddy of mine that I was stationed with in the military. He had happened to be living in West Palm Beach, so we were in contact with each other. He was a hunter too, so through talking and shooting a breeze, we decided to go hunting that season. It was getting close to the season, but late summer. He invited me to go to this one area, so we planned it and everything. I drove there. It's only a hour and a half maybe two hour drive from me. I drive to his house. This is where things got messed up because I get there. We had this all planned out. I drove two hours. I get there. He can't go. I tell people all the time, I don't remember why. He ended up having to go to work or his wife had something for him to do, so one of the other I can't remember. He couldn't go, So pulled out a map, and remember laid the map out on my truck and we're sitting here talking. He says, oh, yeah, you passed this area on the way here, so if you want to check it out on your way back, then we'll figure it out from there. At that point, I was an ad deer, so I was like, oh, yeah, time in the woods. I'm all about it. I remember the area he was talking about. It's a huge area, very huge now that I know, it's around ninety thousand acres. I get out there, I find the entrance. It's just a long gravel road, just that shell rock, that white gravel road. I'm almost single lan, very wide. You could probably fit two vehicles that it'd be tight. So I started cruising down that road, and I went down it for a long time. I'm like, man, when does this thing end? Type feeling. So as I'm driving slow because I'm looking out the window for any prints and I'm looking at the woods and stuff like that, I find this really big trailhead like maybe it used to be an old fire break or something like that. It was pretty wide, maybe truck quits. You could drive a truck down it not worry about rubbing the sides. It was a good trail. So I pulled off the side of the road, got out and started walking down this road. Now my train of thought was I was just going to go out there and look for screeps, rubs, prints, stuff like that. Let me know maybe this is a viable area of for hunting that season. So I didn't take anything. I didn't have a side arm on me, I didn't have my backpack, I didn't have water. I just was going to walk around for a little bit and come back. So I go down this trailhead for I estimate probably about a half a mile. It starts to narrow, it gets a little bit more woody because it's further back. I'm pretty sure nobody's went back during a long time. But as I'm walking, I noticed this bird where like four wheelers, when they take sharp turns, they start building up that berm motorcycles and stuff like that, dirt bikes. It looked like that, but it wasn't that because there was no trails. There was no motorcycles or nothing like that. It just looked like that. So I thought I would climb up to the top of it, which is only about four feet. But it's Florida. Everything flats, so four feet is better than no feet. I climb up to the top of this berm to get a better look of the area. I did have my binknockers. I'm glasting and stuff like that. I look down and there's this perfect deer trail right below me. I'm like, oh man, I'm gonna follow this deer trail. So I climb down the backside of that thing. I start walking this deer trail, and it's going through a pine forest. As I'm walking through this pine forest, I get to an open field where the pine forest stops, and I come through the pine forest, there's nothing but a palmeto field. Okay, and all the palmetos about waist high, some I'm a little higher, some lower, but probably average about waist time. It's only about one hundred yards across this field. It had sporadic trees, but it wasn't a forest. Then the forest started again on the other side of this open area. The trail ended there, so evidently the deer we're going through that palmetto field. I started going that direction. With palmettos, you gotta wind around them. You can't walk through them. You gotta wind around them and zigzag and stuff like that. So the whole time I'm looking down at the grap That's what I'm focused at. I'm not focused ahead of me. My mind already says as one hundred yards away this field. Now, because that burn was about a half a mile out, I'm probably another I followed that deer chop probably another half mile when I got to this field, so I'm about a mile back give her day quarter mile maybe, I don't know. It's been a long time, but I was pretty far back there. I'm looking down looking for prints in the sand and stuff like that. Not focus on anything else at all. Dad kind of in daydream, beautiful day, just enjoying myself as I'm walking as as I could blink, as fast as I could take a breath. It was just amazingly fast. It wasn't prolonged, but it was just like a whit. It was just yell. And it scared me so bad because I'm sitting there looking down the ground, and all of a sudden I felt it in my lungs. I felt it my spine, I felt it my kidneys, I just felt the inside of my body for that moment, just vibreak. It was that powerful of a blast of yell. I can't say it was a scream or how it was a yell. It was like wob just in your face. Literally felt like it was that post. As soon as it yelled, my head popped up and I turned around, all in one motion, turned around. I knew I needed to get out of there. It wasn't like it scared me and I looked around. What was that? It was like instant fear. I was petrified. It was instant leap leave now. So I turned around and I started heading back out. And when that happened, I was about halfway in that field, probably about fifty yards into it. Now I'm heading back to the pine forest I just left, and I'm not following the trail anymore. I am bee lining it straight back. Whatever's gonna get me to my truck fastard. That's direction I'm going. I am now stepping over palmettos, I'm pushing trees apark. I'm not zigzag. I'm going as quickly as I can, straight ahead. I need to get out of here. The whole time, I'm telling myself. I remember this conversation in my head with myself because it's so imprinted. I was telling myself, don't run, just keep moving, do not turn around, do not make eye contact, just walk as a deer hun already come across bear in the banthers. You don't run because now you become prey. Now you become a toy. Now they want to chase you. So my mind was already programmed, don't run, just keep going forward. So as I'm going, working my way out, I hear what I describe it as at my five o'clock and at my seven o'clock it sounded like san being dropped on the ground, just that dull thud. It wasn't loud, it was just you felt it. It was just that low thud. We've all done saying bags and passed them to the ground, just that dull thud. I was hearing it to my right. I was nearing it to my left. Refuse to turn around to see what was behind me. I just kept walking, got into the back into the pine forest. Like I said, I'm pushing things aside. I'm just getting out. I just want to get out. At some point, I just remember, I don't hear that thud anymore. Like maybe they stopped and didn't enter the pine forest. They just stopped at the edge of the field. I refuse to turn around and look, I get all the way back to the gravel road as a straight line. I get to the road and I see my truck, probably around two hundred yards or so to my right hand side. That's when I started picking up pace, because now that truck gave me a sense of I'm okay, you know what I mean. So I didn't run, but I picked up pace a lot. So I got my truck, turned it around and left. I probably did fifty five miles per hour on that little gravel road that I barely could do twenty miles per hour going in because it just shifts and stuff. And I got out of there and I drove all the way home. Never ever spoke to my buddy again. I didn't call him again. I didn't hurt his balls. I did not want to have to explain myself on why I was not going out there ever again. Just done not hunting, sold my guns, hunting rifles, and gave away hunting gear and tree stands. I was just done. I was not going to have anything to do with it. So that was the one that got me. That was the one that is embedded. I've had encounters since that are really to me or great encounters, but that one, because it was the first one, it was the one that broke me. So that one's always been the one that's been everlasting. That's the one that got me to where I'm at today, because, like I said, I gave up hunting, didn't do anything after that, but I started reaching. I started doing that armchair guy. What does the internet say? What does this guy say? I'd go to library and look up books. I was constantly informing myself as much information as I could, because I truly walked out or going that had to been a bigfoot. I knew after that incident what I had dealt with without seeing it, I just knew this was not norm that yell. I've told people they'd describe, what does the yell sound like? It was so loud. I tell them all the time, it's like being at the movie theater with Dolbis around sound and they cranked that volume all the way up and you got King Kong or Godzilla or something like that yelling. It was just that loud, overwhelming the senses. That's why when people talk about infosound, I do believe in infacoun Lions, abot, elephants, abbot and all is that it does paralyze you. It does for it's made to do that. It's not supernatural. It's a physical thing. It projects this. It's to rattle you for a moment, because it only takes that one moment that you pause and you become dinner. I believe in that facund. I think that's a very viable thing because I felt it. I felt whatever it was, it made a difference. So that was that incident.
Speaker 1: It ran out of the woods from hunting. Obviously, you said, yeah, I immediately thought this has got to be a bigfoot. How long did it take you from that incident before you actually got out and started doing field research to try to find more answers about what you had experienced.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, it started with the regular internet, And the internet was early back then, two thousand and five, six, seven, eight nine, I think what Facebook came out in what two thousand and nine or something like that, So it was all new. The information was there, but you had to dig for it. It wasn't plentiful like it is today. Even though a lot of the stuff that running into today is not good information. It wasn't until I think it was twenty sixteen, was probably when finally I started going in the woods for different reasons, never hunting again. I gave up ONNY as far as serious, It's like, I'm going to do this. I'm now not going to be this armchair guy. I'm not going to continue to read misinformation on the internet. I'm now going to go out there, create experiences, create my own data. I want to find information that happened just prior to COVID. Then I had met Carrie onom through the research you'd come across podcasts and stuff like that. He was a huge podcast So I started watching a show and it was very interesting. I like some of the encounters and stuff. I found some similarities and stuff. Then they started planning at the one sixty eight one night on the show, Carrie was like, if anybody's interested in participating or whatever with some kind of thing like that, But he basically said email. I got home that night, I emailed him and said, look, if you're coming to Florida, this is where you need to go. I sent him a screenshot basically a circle and stuff of what area I was talking about.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: So I sent the email A probably wasn't five minutes and I get a response and he was like, can I call you? I say, carry Arnold, absolutely, So I give him my numbers and as soon as I can get send, my phone was haranging it and as soon as he got that message, he would calling me. The first thing out of his mouth was, Hey, this is Carrie. How are you doing? How do you know about that place? So then I went into that encounter and I said, this is what happened to me out there. I truly believe what happened was probably a skunky a sasquatch. To me, they're the same thing. That's when he said, that's where we're filming the one sixty eight. But all came together, so we ended up talking back and forth. At that time, I was doing some executive protection work in Fort Lauderdale, so there's a lot of nights I was up late in a patrol cars doing stuff. We would talk. He'd call me because he worked late into oil fields, need a call. We talked for a couple hours, or if he was driving back from Texas, he'd had somebody to talk to you on the road. We in bided me and said, hey, look, I want you to come to the one sixty eight. I had to turn him down. It was such short notice, taking a week off camping and all this stuff. I said, look, dude, I'd love it, trust me, I'd love it. I just can't get the time off of work right now. But I'll be there if you need anything like supplies, water, whatever. He did the one sixty eight and all that, and then he started coming to Florida on a regular basis, at least once a month. Once every six weeks he was meeting up with his friend. He would give us a call and say, hey, we're coming down there. Would you guys want to meet us out there? Of course, every time we did, we'd go out there and do an overnight investigation stuff like that. It was great to meet him and spend time in the woods with him. We got to go out there quite a few times with him because he gives spend quite a bit of time in Florida. We got to spend his last birthday with him, do a live show with him, and retrospect that. I look back on that and it's just sad. It's tragic that we lost me. When I was talking to him I had created a list, and I won't go through the names of the list, but I had to listen names. Through my process of learning people and watching and stuff, I had to listen names of kind of a wish list of these are the guys I want to meet. Yeah, I mean, of course, carry On who was number one. Always wanted to meet Carroll, so I got to do that. One of those names on that list at that time was Jimmy Barr, only because of all the information that was coming out of the one sixty eight about his work ethic and he spent more time in the woods than anybody else. When everybody came back to eat, they were like, where's Jimmy, They said, he's still out there. So I liked that. I thought I would like to meet Jimmy Barr. Souff like that. So Carrie's like, he lives in Florida, he goes, I can make that happen. So a long story short, me and Jimmy did connect. He ended up only living two counties away from me, started going out with him and Mike. We were going out pretty regular. Then one day they're like, hey, we want to make you a full member. You're out here you're doing it. So that's how I got into being on a team. Since then, I pretty much go out every single weekend ever since then. So we're going on over two years now as a team. Literally every weekend I'm out there at some point other than bad weather or something like that.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the next time you had an experience with one of these things. Tell us what happened during that experience.
Speaker 2: But started with all the little things. There was a time we were out in that same area where the one sixty eight was. I had an antiday, were heard rock clacking. It was like really fast, like you took two rocks are really rapidly hit on. And it was always little things like you could explain it. What was that? Me single, don't have kids. Holidays is the best time for me to get out and camp because there's nobody around. So I started doing this thing where mostly it was Thanksgiving and Christmas. I would always go camping. A couple of years ago, on Christmas, I decided to go camping for three days because everybody's at Grandma's house. I go to this one location. It's not that same location we had been going to this different location. What made it different was. It was in Florida. It was twenty nine degrees, which is unheard of in South Florida, and we do get cold weather, but twenty nine degrees is pretty intense cold weather. There was nobody out there. Nobody in Florida was a camp in cold weather like that stuff. So it was really nice. It was perfect the first day I got out there on Friday, nothing out of the ordinary. All day it was nice and quiet, went on a few hikes. Then the next day, that morning, I get up really early and said, I'm going to take a height and then come back and eat breakfast. So I started going down this trail. I went down it for a while, at least a half hour forty five minute walk, but you can take up a lot of ground if you're walking on stop for that length of time. I got to this one spot where there was a little bit of a water source on my right, a water source on my left, not big. Each water hole was about the size of a queen's size. Bay. I don't usually do this. I don't do Knox and I don't do calls. So I said, I'm going to do a call see if I get anything. So I'm standing right there so I leaned at that time more of a primate thing, so I did as loud as I could. So I waited there for a few minutes, waiting nothing. So I decided to continue walking. So I walked for another half hour or so. I've started to get hungry. I'm getting tired. I said, I'm gonna head back and back to the camp. I'm walking back ended up back of that same spot, because this has the two water spots pretty clear. Where I knew where I was at. In the middle of that trail was a palmetto frond, freshly green, ripped right out of palmetto in placed right there in the mail of the trail. It was not there when I came by the first time. I tell people all the time, if you're not from Florida, palmeto fronds are extremely strong. Okay, I'm five point ten, two hundred and fifteen pounds. I cannot pull one of these things out of the ground. I had a guy with me one time. It was a lot bigger than me. He was probably around six foot sixty one. He weighed to forty five. He could not pull one of these things out of the ground. They're very strong. But here's this one. It looked like the end of it had exploded, like boom, it just ripped out. It was laying in the mail of the trail. So I documented it, took some photograph stuff like that. I don't know. It was weird. So I go back to camp, cook myself some hot dogs for breakfast. The rest of the day was uneventful. Then I go to bed. Like a researcher, I make mistakes. I've gotten better. You learn from your mistakes. I've learned now that you record all the time, you gotta have something run in all the time. Back then, I didn't into the night was the end of the night. I need to save battery power. I need to save my charging power. So I'm going to shut everything off and go to bed. So I go to bed. I don't know what time it was, but it felt levenish or something like that. Twelve ish. I've heard this scream. It was just very weird scream. I couldn't never could re enact it. It was just this weird scream and it only happened one time. It was just very loud scream. Woke me up. I sat there. At that point, I did turn a recorder and just never did it again, so I shut a recorder off and went back to sleep. Now is a open tent where its windows three hundred and sixty from eighteen inches up all the way to the top, so all you get to do is sit up and you can see three hundred and sixty degrees. That's why I purchased that debt, because it was twenty nine degrees out. I had the fly so everything was covered because I needed to keep the cold air out, the breeze and stuff like that. I'm sleeping, I'm a pretty light sleeper. I've heard something rubbing my tent, so I wake up. I slowly roll over. I'm laying there looking up at the top of the tent. I can hear it on the roof of my tent. Something walking around my tent, rubbing. It's arm, just going it's hand down or whatever down the move to the debt. I'm sitting there listening to it, and it would work its way all the way across to my head, then all the way back to my feet. Anxiety is going low. Okay, something going on here. So I reach down and I get my phone, and I got this huge flash let, this one right here. I got my flashlight. I got my phone ready to record, and I got my fingers on the zipper and I'm and I creeping. I'm just slowly edging my way as close as I can through the door so I could jump out. I'm listening to say, still rubbing the end of my tent. Then it gets quiet. I don't hear anything. Then I hear my cooler get picked up, and it's sloshing like somebody's walking with it. And you hear the stuff shifting back and forth with the ice and everything shifting back and forth. That's what got me really going, because that's all the food and water I had. Everything the last the next three days was in that cooler. Now, I sound a huge cooler, but it's a big enough cooler. That's what freaked me. Outside. Unzip the tent, I jump out. There's nothing there. There's just nothing there, and the cooler is about twenty twenty five feet away from my tent. That noise, because it makes noise opening up a tent, and that process that opened up the tad. They saying drop the cooler and was gone. Remember it's twenty nine degrees. I'm not dressed. I was dressed for sleeping I was not dressed for walking around in twenty nine degree temperature. So I'm walking around with this flashlight skinning woods, walking around my tent, skinning the woods, and then that fear hit me again. I better look up because I can't find anything. I'm thinking maybe this thing went upward. So now I'm scanning the trees. Never did see anything. I grabbed the cooler. I put it in my truck on the floorboard and shutting locked the truck. Of course, sleeping was not easy after that, but I finally found some time all asleep the next day. Though. When I did get out, I walked around to see if I can find prints or anything, but the substrate was so hard, the leaf litter was so bad. It's going to be very difficult to find any prints. To this day. I still had that cooler and there's large scratch like where the handle is on one side. I don't know if the thumb scratched it or whatever, but there was a huge scratch going right down the side of this cooler. I had to narrow it down because I know it wasn't raccoons. Because the cooler was just way too heavy. I had ten pound bag of ice in it six pack of soda, water, hot dogs, condiments. So what are we looking at? Twenty pounds maybe a little more. That's too heavy for a raccoon. Pick it up and walk it twenty feet twenty five feet. If it was a bear, I think they would have just ripped it open. I don't see them giving it up that easy. I think he would have ran off with it. I don't know. It's one of those things where whatever was tall enough that it touched the roof of my tent. It walked from one end to the other, touching the roof of my tent. That was in December, because that was Christmas. I went back in February, got the exact same spot that everything up the exact same way. This time I brought my dog with me. Never taken my dog out in the woods with me. He was a wonderful, sweet dog, quiet, wonderful dog. But taking it out there, everything was great. He was acting perfect as normal. We go to bed. I think this was the second night I brought his bed so he felt comfortable sleeping in the tent. So he is at my foot now this time it's February. It's not twenty nine degrees out, so I don't have to fly on I can see everything. As a matter of fact, I have a picture in my phone where I'm laying in bed. I took a picture straight up looking out and you can see the sky with the trees criss crossing. I just thought it looked really nice, So it gives you an idea. That night, I'm sleeping and I get woken up by my dog growling. And my dog is never barked. He doesn't bark at anything, he doesn't growl. It doesn't have an aggressive bone in his body. He's just a sweet dog. But all of a sudden, he's got this low growl. So I wake up because it shocked me. Why here's my dog growling. And I look down at my feet where he's at, and he's staring at the window right here to my left. Now, this window is close enough that I can touch it. Tans aren't what they say they were. I can touch this window right here. I'm watching him and he's just saddy, just will not take his eyes off that window. So I'm like, okay, get the nerve up. So I stood up. So now it's like face level, I can just turn my head and look at that window. So when I do that and I turn and look, there is something right outside that window looking and I don't know what it is. I can see it at nighttime if somebody's walking down your driveway, you can tell somebody walking down your driveway, but you can't tell who it is. You don't know who it is. But I couldn't tell no features because it was just it was dark. Of course, you got the screen of the tent, which kind of messes things up as well. I'm looking at this thing. We're staring at each other. Whatever it is, it's looking at me and I'm looking at it. So I'm sitting and I'm moving my head trying to get a better view, and I'm moving around looking at it. This thing did not move. It just rock solid, just stared at it. I'm like, all right, get my handy torch here, and I got my phone ready. I'm about to blast this thing in the face and I'm about to see what is this look? That was my mistake. I knew it's different with the blind on, but I didn't know you get in the same effect with the screens that once you hit that flashlight, you can't see out that tent. It just lamed right back in your face. So as soon as I hit that flashlight, whatever it was shoved my tent, just shoved the bottom of the tent because about I don't know, eighteen inches of the tent is solid around the bottom. That all pushed in. My dog jumps in the air, lands in my lap. I start grabbing stuff, I get out of the tent, and again, whatever it was, by the time I can get my dogs out and get out of the tent, it was gone. To this day, I don't know what it was. I have no idea what it was, but I got the feeling that whatever was squatty, like picture the gargoyles on Notre Dame. How the squatting gave me that sense that whatever was squatting down and just sitting here watching me. Non aggressive or both the incidents were non aggressive. It was more like curiosity. But definitely the one that left a lasting impression.
Speaker 1: One of the things I think I ask you guys on the round table that we had down at the Great Florida Bigfoot Conference was what kind of evidence are you finding in the woods, whether it be tree breaks, are you guys hearing wood knocks? You've talked a little bit about the vocalizations that you're hearing. But let's talk a little bit about footprints. Are you able to take cast and the substraight down there? And are you hearing wood knocks and finding tree breaks. That's one of the things that has fascinated me about the subject is it seems like no matter where you go, and Florida seems to be a little bit different than most other places that I've been as far as Sasquatch is concerned. Talk a little bit about what kind of physical evidence you guys are finding there.
Speaker 2: We run the whole litmus of everything we do find prints, Especially this year, I found a couple of good wins. Bobby and Jimmy have cast it to Prince At the Bigfoot conference. We had those at our table so people can look at those different sizes too. There was fifteen inch and smaller and stuff like that. We find structures with me criteria. When it comes to structures, I'm not big on crosses. Just not big on crosses. I tell people all the time, when two sticks fall, it's gonna form a T n X or an L. It's just always going to form those positions unless there's something else to it that makes me go, wait a minute, that's weird. Then I pretty much don't pay excess. But arches. I find some really extravagant arches. I've got some pictures of some that are just blow my mind to this day. I look at it like, Wow, that's just amazing that this twenty foot tall pine tree is bent over. I'm not talking way over, it bent directly over, like it's a horseshoe, and the end of it is shoved into the ground. That's all that's holding it itself, shoved into the ground. I don't find a lot as in a structure like I know and other stage sell find tps different things like that. But I found some things that look like in a a natural blind that easily something can get inside of and you'd walk right past them and never see them. They're interesting. I found one one time with Jimmy and I crawled inside of it. When I got into it, it was like an igloo. I could do jumping Jackson this thing, but yet it was there like an igloo had a small opening that I could easily fit through my hands and knees, but when I got inside, I could stand up In the middle. There was a hole probably the size of a cup, and there was a stick in it, size of a number two pencil, Like something was digging with this stick. That was interesting because you would think you'd have to have a thune or something to hold on to, something to dig or whatever. I don't know any animals in Florida that would use a stick for anything. But then later on we went to another location and I found the same thing. There were out in the middle of nowhere there was a hole and there was a stick out the size of a number two pencil, probably about twelve to fifteen inches long, in a hole, like something was digging. I have said there's pictures to Randy Harrington because he had posted one time about these small sticks that he was finding in holes and stuff like that, and I was like, oh, wow, me too, here's somebody else that's running into the same thing. So I hit him up and I seen him at pictures and he agreed. He came back and said, it's our belief or theory that it's juveniles. They're either entertaining themselves or maybe looking for grubs or something like that. I don't know, but it's usually in structures or a different errors like that, where they're been left by the parents, so I don't know, very interesting.
Speaker 1: As soon as you said the sticks in the holes inside the structure, I literally wrote down Shane Carpenter because that's one of the things that Shane and Randy and I talked about. I had him on separately on the show in the past. I think Shane was the first person to mention it to me that were finding these in the four hundred, and he really hadn't talked a lot about it because it took them a couple of years to document a ton of these things. He didn't want to put it out there immediately and say, hey, we're finding these things. He and Randy both wanted to do a little bit more research. I found it fascinating because I'd never heard anybody talk about that. It's one of the things I love about this show man is talking to so many people. That's the beauty of podcasts, the ability to talk to people in so many different places. You put all this data together, you find that over and over again, they're finding this in the four hundred, you're finding it in Florida. I'm sure there are probably people around the country that are finding these holes and sticks in them. And they don't know what to make of it because they may have not heard anybody else talk about it. I think it's fascinating that you're finding that in Florida and the four hundred. I think maybe I talked to Shane Corson or Amy Bou or somebody maybe in the area of the Olympics out in the Olympic Project that had found similar things and they didn't know what to make of it.
Speaker 2: That was a couple of years ago. We started finding these small sticks, but I had found larger sticks, I say, the size of a broomstick shoved straight now into the ground. Now again, like I said, I'm two hundred and fifteen pounds. And I took a stick and leaned on it with all my weight and it fell over. I could not get it ast the leaf litter, and the leaf litter is probably about three inches deep before you actually got sub straight. This was in the sub straight. I don't know how it got that way, and I've documented that a few times. Then I went back, let's say a month or two later, I want to check on this stick. Because I try not to disturb anything, I leave it alone. I came back right beside it another one. What are the chances of two sticks? So there's bigger ones as well, but it's the little ones that really got me going. Like I said when I touched space with Randy that we had some similarities. I'm a true believer on the Skuckgate route table. I made it very obvious on where I stand. To me, there could be some differences between the Florida skunk Gate and the Bigfoot of the Northwest or whatever, but I don't think it's very many. As far as I think there's more similarities than are differences. I think they're all the same speed. It's on Caucasian and you have a Chinese guy. There's differences in US, but there's a lot of similarities.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: And I think that's what it is with quote the skunk gape. People think, because we use the term eight that the skunk gape is some kind of primate, something that escaped or whatever. It's a bigfoot, it's a sasquatch. The sidings that we have here, these things get up there six seven eight feet tall, covered in hair, leave you large footprints sixteen inch eighteen inch. I've had some researchers here playing they found twenty three inch footprints, So they're big. They're here, they're big, and they're the same thing. I think the changes are habitat is different. They have to adjust to the heat here. I don't care what you are. When you come to Florida or the South in general, you got to deal with a different heat than you would in the Pacific Northwest. So you're gonna make changes on habitat. So I think habitat might need a change. We'll go into different areas to look for them because of the habitat versus being out in the mountains, in the woods and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm glad you mentioned that. That's one of the things. I think we talked about it on the Skuncake Brown table. I've talked to people like David Soddi in the past who claimed very much like you, that they're very similar to all the bigfoot sasquatch throughout the continental United States in the Pacific Northwest, people have seen these things eight nine ten feet tall in some cases. A lot of times you hear them described as being smaller in Florida. I'm not sure that there would be that much difference. Obviously, the closer you get to the equator, Bergmann's law tells you that the things are going to get a little bit smaller. Florida is definitely closer to the equator than say Canada, for example. As far as those differences are concerned, I'm glad you brought that up one of the things that's been on my mind. Because I am a skeptic. I've made no qualms about that I haven't seen one of these creature. I certainly want to believe that they're real. I certainly believe the people who say they have encountered something, but I haven't seen one, so I can't be one hundred percent. So let me ask you this. As far as let's say some of the differences in the temperature, twenty nine degrees is way out of the norm for South Florida, but there are places like Minnesota that get forty below We've had conversations about if you dropped a silverback gorilla in Minnesota and it got forty below zero, the silver backs dead right. It's a great ep very similar I think to what I believe that sasquatch is. Should they exist, How do you think they cope with that. People have had all kinds of things that we've talked about. Do you think they're using caves? Doug Hicheck, when he was on the roundtable, said, I think they use peat bogs to stay warm. How do you think they deal with, let's say the extreme heat. I know you have humidity in Florida. We deal with it here in North Carolina where I'm at Georgia, certainly the humidity is different hundred eight degrees, and say somewhere like Las Vegas, you get one hundred and eight degrees in Florida, You're probably going to be miserable and or die if you don't take some precautions. So how do you think these things as a species deal with that extreme heat and humidity in Florida and say somewhere like Minnesota where it maybe forty below. How do you think they deal with that as a species.
Speaker 2: On one part, what you said earlier about the skepticism, everybody needs to come in with some level of skepticism. Skepticism creates questions, and as researchers and investigators, we have to find questions. So people say that all the time that well, I'm skeptic. That's great because that needs you have questions. And when you have questions, that means you want to find answers. When you want to find answers, that means you're going to go out there and you're going to look. So I have no issue with skepticism. I'm a true knower that this thing absolutely just had too much evidence. Some of this thing does not exist. But I still go in it with skepticism because that's what creates questions. Anybody says that I don't want to ever getting on Brian Barn's it's coptic. Brian asked questions, you want answers. As far as the skunk gate and dealing with it the weather, I think they've adapted. They've been here a long time. I have brothers that never grew up in Florida. They grew up in Chicago. I'm born and raised right here. I'm living in the town that I was born. This is where I went to high school, this is where I grew up. I still live in the same town. So they'll ask, dude, how do you do it? Man, we come down to visit, we can't even breathe. Floridians know how to deal with it because one, we don't wear black shirts in the outside. We wear tank tops and flip flops. We drink lots of fluid, and we never stand in the sun. We stand under an awning, we stand under a tree. We find shade to make it taller. I think sasquatch is the same thing. It's going to move into areas where the temperature is just a little bit different. If you can find an area where a stream is dried up because of the heat, it's still cooler. Once you go down the bank and get into that stream. Area two Florida, you don't have to dig very deep to get moisture. Okay, we have a very shallow water table here. That's why we have sinkholes. Everybody sees the sink holes and Ford has because when that water drives up, it leaves these air pockets and the earth flapses. So if they wanted to dig a hole just a couple of feet deep and lay in it, they're gonna cool down. Hogs do it every day. I think at some point they will find a water source. That's where they're gonna stay for a while. They're gonna be near water. Everything is gonna be near water. At this time of the year it is so unbarely hot. That's where I go. I find areas where I know I have a water source because deer all the animals are gonna be utilizing that water source because of the heat. I think that's what they do. I think it's just they'll adapt. I said it my last video last week. I'm walking and I point at this base of this tree where it's just shaded, and I was dying, this is hot. I said, I had to change trails because that trail looks more shady than the trail. I was on why about camera at this tree, and I was like, I was a Sasquatch, That's where I'd be laying right now because it's pretty shady right there. That's what we do. I'm pretty sure that's what he does, is takes advantage of opportunity, shady areas and river beds and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: We were going back and forth way before we did the Great Florida Bigfoot Conference, and we see eye to eye on a lot of things. I know there's some things that bug you just like it does me. In the community, Wayne and I started an entire new podcast called That Bigfoot Podcast to talk about the shit that pisses us off about Bigfoot. I know there's some things that have come up recently. We've talked about it on the show in the past. I have some issues with a lot of the evidence that people present out there. There's a lot of things going around that I'm just not one hundred percent convinced about. The Sierra Sound comes to mind. That's one of the things you and I've talked about privately. Let's talk a little bit about that, because I'll be honest with you. I've met Ron multiple times. I've had him on the show multiple times. I've got all of his books. I have some issues with the Sierra Sounds, and I think people have over the years tended to see that as one of the biggest pieces of evidence. It's almost up there with the Patterson Gimblin film, the free footage, and some of the other stuff that we've seen. I have some issues with it.
Speaker 2: I know you have science face books.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's talk a little bit about some of the issues that you have with the Sierra Sounds and maybe even some of the other evidences out there.
Speaker 2: I think I'm about to hear some egos. I might see my subscriber down and go down. But I go into things logical. It's got to make sense. When I listened to the Sierra sounds, there's little things that bother me. We have over fifty years of research in this field. There's been a lot of vocals that have been recorded. Now, granted, I think a lot of them are coyotes or wolves. I saw this documentary and this guy had studied these well and said, they have almost one hundred different vocalizations. They've got vocalizations we've never even heard. They have the capability of making all these different vocalizations. So all of a sudden, you got to understand, dude, I'd never heard that before. It doesn't mean it's not a wolf or cayun. He's just making a sound that you haven't heard before. But there are some out there that you go wow, like the Ohio howse and stuff like that. But when it comes to the c Era sounds, this is what gets me is this. The research has been goun on for over fifty years, and nobody has recorded that. Just him. He's the only one that recorded that. He's the only one who's got those vocalizations. Now we use it as a litmus test. You hear it all the time in people's stories that I'm not hearing it in recordings. But people say, storage, oh, it sounded like the share sounds. It sounded like samurai chatter. It just becomes the common norm to say that. But when we look at fifty years of recordings, we think all these creatures are similar, They're all the same things, fame, species, whatever. But yet he's the only one that has caught that specific sound. So I'm like, Okay, that's strange to me that we haven't recorded that again. You should be able to repeat that down the road. Somebody else would have gotten it, but we don't. But then it's so clear, it's like the thing is talking into the microphone. It's so clear, and you're talking nineteen seventy two. The equipment that we used back then, it's recorded cassetts. It's not that clear. And distance, it doesn't pick up distance that far. I have a digital recorder, I can I can catch a mosquito farting from a mile away, But I sure guarantee you the equipment that I've got in nineteen seventy two is not going to pick up sounds one hundred yards away. That easy yet these sounds are so clear, so loud. So I'm like, wait a minute, that doesn't seem right for the equipment for that fine period.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 2: This is where I blow the metaphysical people in the water. I say this. Everybody knows I'm not saying something new. Everybody knows I am not into anything supernatural with sasquatch at all. Period ortals orbs, mind speed, none of that is a living, breathing creature. It's a biological entity that we're looking for. But yet we're told so much that this thing likes to hide, it likes to be unknown, But yet it's yelling and having conversations with other sasquatch around them. It doesn't make a lot of sense that this thing is vocalizing like that when it's trying to be quiet, it's trying to be hidden. It doesn't want to be seen. It wants to observe you, but not be known. But yet this thing is having this great conversation. When you get vocals that we have now, like the Ohio how's and different things like that, it's always from a distance that's expected because they don't know you're right there. It's not till they get closer but every time sasquatch, he's closer, he gets quieter. You ever notice that you don't get an ohio how outside of your camping tent. It's always a distance because I think they're the reason for that. But here sounds, it's not like that. I started looking into it, like, man, it's something's not making sense here. Then he had the naval linguist that did this research in depth, deep dive into these recordings. He says, there's a language, and there's this, and this, and there's multiple and they're talking back and board and all this. Here's where I have an issue with that. I'm prior, Naty. The linguists on ship do not decipher languages. They only do the languages that they're trained in. If it was in French and he knew French, he could say, Okay, this is what's going on. Or if it was Chinese, talk about a language that's unknown. So he does this deep breakdown on this thing, but he's never periodewed it. He's never taken it and given it to another linguist to do a deep dive on. If he comes up with the same answer, That's what a peer review is about. If I find something I just did one not too long ago, where a guy has his footprint, there's a group of us looking at his footprint, each giving us their perspective. It's a peer review. He's never done that. This linguist, this naval linguist, has never relinquished all his data to another linguist or a group of linguists or university and that specialized as a linguist to analyze this information to see what they come up. So there's a lot of unanswered questions when it comes to the Sierra Sounds, a lot of unanswered questions that I'm not going to sit here and say one way or another how I personally feel about Zara's sounds. But what I am going to say is answer these questions. It would go a long way in understanding more. So that's my issue with that. That's where I stand on the Sierra Sounds. I met him last year, tried to talk to him about it. Got shut down. He's not going to discuss it. He's got handlers that will say, oh, he's busy right now, you're gonna have to move along, and all of a sudden, but he's on to something else. But I got his recording he sells the cassette, and I don't know if you ever listened. It's Jonathan Frakes from Star Trek. He narrates it, and there's jazz music through the whole thing. Why would you do that. I'm trying to listen to the sounds up with this other stupid stuff. But that was poor planning. Right there, a freak copy of the sious sounds. I'll be more than happy to mell it to you. If you like jazz music, you'll love it. Or if you're a Jonathan Frake's friend. I think that's his name, Jonath Frakes. You can see his picture on the back. He narrates it. It took him a while, he befriended him and stuff like that. It took some time to day in Bye. It did him out there, and you went out there and had this down. Where are these other guys? I would love to talk to these other guys. I'd love to see their interviews. I'd love to see what they had to say about what took place up there while Ron was up there. But we don't hear from those other guys. I'm only getting one narrative and I want more. That's all I'm asking that's all I've ever had, answer these questions and give me more information so I can base my opinion on what's going on.
Speaker 1: I definitely think that's fair. I have some of the very same questions that you have about it. I have a problem with the proximity of the sounds and how close they sound to the microphone, the fact that very few, if any recordings. I know there's been some recordings in the past. I don't think they've been published, but Brian Brown and some of those folks, some of the former members of the NAWAC, the North American Wood Ape Conservancy out in Area X, have recorded what they believe to be sounds that are very similar to the Sierra sounds. Some of these quote unquote samurai chatter. I've looked on the NAWAC. I'm actually putting together a special I've got about six hours of audio that they've recorded from Area X interviews and experiences, then I'm going to put out here in the next month or so. I've never heard anything that sounds like what we hear on the Sierra Sands. The only time I, frankly ever heard that was up in Radium, BC, and I shared this with you. I heard it personally with my own ears. It was probably less than a second, but it sounded like a kind of like a samurai chatter sound. But you're right, we don't hear that in the recordings that people produce over the last fifty plus years that these things were recorded, So I definitely had some of the same issues.
Speaker 2: Prints are consistent, structures are consistent, sightings are consistent, but that sound isn't.
Speaker 1: Don't quote me on this. I would have to go back and reach out to Cliff and ask him. We've never had a conversation specifically about it. I don't know if it was Cliff and or maybe Jeff Meldrum that have examined the cast from the footprints that were allegedly recovered from the Sierra Camp. I know I've heard people that have had issue with those. They don't exactly consider them to be authentic. Don't quote me on that, but I've definitely heard that out there. So there's a lot of questions around that, And again, it's one of those things that it's hard to prove a negative. It's very difficult to prove that something is hoaxed, specifically when it comes to Bigfoot. That's the issue that I've had with people like Todd Standing and even ridiculous things like sasquatch Ontario. Some of the shit that he's put forward, it's almost impossible. Even though this Dwayne guy has come out and clearly said I'm the one doing this voice, and people still believe that what Mike Patterson is putting forward is the gospel. See.
Speaker 2: That's the problem is there are so many people that are invested in the big Foot phenomenon. As far as you're either an investigator, researcher, an armchair guy, or you like to watch television programs, a lot of people invested in it. I can tomorrow come up with a hoax if I wanted to, and I'm going to pull a lot of subscribers off that because that's what's happening, because there is an entertainment value there. That's the part that I tell people all the time. Don't go after these negative guys. You can state your opinion on their stuff, but don't personally go out and say, hey, unsubscribed to this guy, you're wasting your time. Because the drama sells for one and two. It's an entertainment purposes A prime example, and I don't mind putting his name out there because he puts his own name on it. Sonny Vader has all these videos that people are like, holy criminal, Look that's amazing. Now here's the thing is, I'm not gonna say Sonny Vader's hope because he's never claimed anything. He has never once verbally claimed anything. But he's putting it out there and he's sitting back smiling. He's watching people argue, he's watching people praise it. It's entertainment. That's always just entertainment, and people are entertained every time I knew Sonny Vader thing comes out and I'm like, that's interesting. But I can spot a Sunny Vader video in a heartbeat. It's all fake, but he has an entertainment value. You watch Finding Bigfoot, we met Renee. I never knew Renee Hall was going to be that nice of a person. We watch Finding Bigfoot and for what entertainment purposes? For one hour that night, we're entertained. But were they coming out with evidence, Were they coming out with this or coming out with that. No, But it's entertainment. That's why I stand on that. But there's another side of it. These are the guys light out hoaxing, not just hoaxing, but claiming. In fact, they want to claim the title of investigator or research. That's where I draw the line. That's where I have a problem, because those are the people that are muddying the waters. I know, Brian on a daily basis, how much bullshit you have to go through to find good stuff, to find a legitimate researcher. That's finding legitimate evidence, because you've got people like this throwing stupid stuff out there. Blop squatch. Listen. I tell people I'm the most honest person you ever meet. I'm an honest guy. Okay, I get told all the time, dude, I subscribe to your channel because you're just honest about it. You just tell it like it is, and I'm gonna tell you like it is. You can watch all my videos and a lot of times I come out of the witch with nothing, absolutely nothing. But I don't plain nothing if it's nothing there. I take people along for the ride. I say, hey, look, going into woods to day, We're gonna be looking for sasquatch stuff. Come on, let's go. Hey, come with me. Then watch my videos. Enjoy the scenery, enjoy the being outdoors and seeing Florida the way I see Florida. And if we find something, you're there with me. I'm gonna document it. Then we're moving on to the next thing. No blopsquatches. Watch whoever on my channel. There's no blopsquatches on the Facebook page, and.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: I personally go through the Facebook every day. We desk stuff out. There's no place for it. I don't know how many times I've seen a lopsquatch. Then when you see the original photo, it's that big they zoomed in on a leaf that big, or a root of a tree that big they zoom in, so you're seeing it like this, or it's a sasquatch. There's people putting hoaxes out there, and I'm done with that part. If I think your stuff at bull crap, I'm going to tell you it's bullcrap.
Speaker 1: Be Leary.
Speaker 2: Two things. Anybody that tells you they're an expert in this field, be Leary, that is a red flag because they're telling you they're the leading authority and you should only be listening to them, and they have all the answers nobody has all the answers. There are so many unanswered questions about this thing. There is no experts, period, So don't listen to anybody once they say I'm the expert. There are no experts. Okay, Second red flag. Anybody that goes out there every single week and they capture this thing on film every week. They got a picture of this thing every week. All look what I got this time. It's impossible, Right, I've spent two hundred and fifty hours or more a year in the woods. People think it's a lot. It's really not a lot. What eight thousand hours in a year and I've only spent a two hundred viegas. But basically, I'm out there every weekend. Then I'm looking at three maybe four camp outs per year. But I'm out there all the time, and I'm not getting something every weekend, and I'm in some pretty good Bible areas. But yet these people, they can go out there and it's always a picture from the video. Show us the video, Show me the video. Everybody knows me. If you watch my channel, it's all video. My goal is to catch this thing in motion, not a picture. Pictures are done, Pictures are over with stop throwing pictures out there. Ci AI that ended Pictures that ended it. Video ain't great either, but it's better than a picture. But if you can get something in motion moving bipedal least it can be analyzed better, like the Patterson Gimblin film or the Freeman footage, those two films. I'm all in on long time, I was borderline on I'm all in on PG, always been all in on the Freeman footage. So at ten second video of this thing walking bipedle gives you a lot of information. Jeff Mildrim was able to get a lot of information just off the PG stel that convince me that thing is real. Forget pictures. If you come to me, if there I got a picture, okay, I'll look at it. But all right, pictures are fake too much.
Speaker 1: Now we've mentioned it a couple of time. Let's talk about your YouTube channel. Let's talk about the BFFG. Where can people find your stuff? Talk a little bit about what the BFFG is and how you get involved with them.
Speaker 2: It was actually founded by Jimmy Barr and Bobby White. Then they brought in Mike Blez and myself, so there's four of us on this team. Now. Granted, people see me a lot on the channel. It's only because I have more free time than the other guys that I can get out there a whole lot more. But if you go through the videos, there are times we are together. I film everybody, so everybody gets seen and stuff like that. But if the matter of it's just I can get out quite frequently. I don't have any restrictions in my life right now. But the YouTube channel is BFFG Bigfoot Research. The Facebook page, we actually had two Facebook pages. I would just assume people just join boats because it's hard to explain why you should go to this one and not this one. But one is more you can post and you can do stuff. The other one is just that's all you can do. Is because well, we originally did it, he was realized he made some mistakes, so we had to redo it instead of fixing the mistake and just created another page. So now it's more interactive and you could post things. Everything has to be approved by admins period, there's no bull crap. Don't try to sell T shirts on the page because we're not going to allow T shirts being sold. If I approve you, that means I'm giving my stamp of approval and I'm not going.
Speaker 3: To do that.
Speaker 2: Bigfoot four shots for the Facebook page. The YouTube channel is BFFG Bigfoot Research. It's a small channel. Like I said, it's real simple. I get out there once a week. I spend four or five hours out in the woods. You like editing and stuff like that. If I can edit it down to a thirty minute forty minute video, I try to. Because people's attention stands are not that great. They like the shorts, so I do a lot of shorts. But the shorts are like advertisement. I'm just showing you the woods. I'm showing you the surroundings, the beautiful nature that I get to enjoy every day. Then I add some music to it so it's enjoyable sixty seconds of enjoyment. But I really want people to watch the video. That's the actual me out there in the research. I've caught some great stuff in the past with things I don't know, just running through the woods like a steam roller or how that happened fifty yards from me. Because I'm very sensitive when I come to vocals because of my first encounter. The vocals are like my key bank. That's what really gets my blood going. That's the YouTube channel and the Facebook Paige. But if anybody who ever wants to talk or have an encounter, or just wants to discuss anything, they can reach us at BFFG Bigwoot Research at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Awesome you guys, let go check it out, Richard. As always, Man, have had a blast talking to you. It was good to hang out with you down in Florida. I'm already looking forward to next year and coming back down. I had a blast at that event. Thanks for coming on and sharing your stuff with us.
Speaker 2: Man, wasn't it fun? It was fun. I just enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I came a couple of times, come over to your table, just shig, breeze. Man, oh Man, I was having a blast. When you're at a place where with light minded people, people all enjoying this subject, it's just a lot of fun. I met a lot of subscribers. I met a lot of new subscribers. I met a lot of people. You meet a lot of people. I've got your book. I bought your book. Yeah, I haven't got a chance to read it yet. Been busy ever since we got back, but I plan on it. It was a blast. It was my second year. I will definitely be out there next year.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Yeah, I'm already looking forward.
Speaker 3: To They say you don't got to go home, but you can't stay. All said, step stays.
Speaker 4: Stick, step child, this child, that child, everything. Call me, ride back right back for joy from me. Enjoy staying right, you come in right away, stay.
Speaker 1: Still stay.
Speaker 4: Sass ssssst, No, don't don't talk aboutssssstssssssst, used thess