Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one O one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right. This hour brought you by our iHeartRadio Music Festival. It's in September, two big nights in Vegas Tmobile Arena. You can win a trip there for you and a guest today plus one thousand bucks, three chances today, three more chances tomorrow before the event even goes on sale. It's a text to win contest taco. Yeah, you get those keywords.
Speaker 3: First one's gonna go out around nine oh five, and uh you texted off two hundred and two hundred simple enough.
Speaker 2: Nine oh five, one oh five, five oh five the giveaway.
Speaker 3: Times and today's probably a really good chance to win that first one. You know, after big Metallica weekend, bunch of stuff going on around town.
Speaker 2: People might be slacking, but not you.
Speaker 3: You're Johnny eam Spot or jenium Spot.
Speaker 2: Or your pet. Zebra Edding got caught. The saga of ed the Runaway Zebra and Tennessee came to an end yesterday when he was safely apprehended, caught and airlifted, airlifted in a net via a helicopter to an awaiting trailer. I'll get him safely back with his owners after being on the run for more than a week, running through central Tennessee.
Speaker 3: I just refreshed the jr R Facebook page to look at some different Metallica footage from Friday and last night, and all of a sudden, it's the ed to zebra hovering in the air in a net.
Speaker 2: You may have seen the hundreds of memes that have been circulating over the last week, because yeah it, folks latched onto this because it seemed Ed was very elusive to everybody except people creating memes. Who spotted Ed in a waffle house and you know the there are some funny stuff there. He did get loose and was running at one point on Interstate twenty four, which had to be shut down. They tried to capture him there, but he made his way off into the woods, and then he hung around a couple of neighborhoods residential areas for a few days, and then they spotted him yesterday in a pasture in a real part of Tennessee, which is when this team from Texas who was hired by the Zebra's owners to assist in locating and apprehending and catching Ed were able to do so safely yesterday.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised they had to hire somebody from Texas. If you're in Tennessee, wouldn't you just have a Tennessee person do it.
Speaker 2: I forget what this outfit from Texas is called, but they've they assistant kind of offbeat situations like this pertaining to search and rescue, so that they were well equipped with the nets, the zebra net, helicopter, the trailer classic again, as Taco said visuals on our Facebook page, if you see Ed, he looks okay in the netlin all right, you got me? You got me? And not only Ed, like I said.
Speaker 3: A bunch of Metallica footage up on the j R Facebook page as well.
Speaker 1: Poor Ed.
Speaker 3: Didn't he look like just a guy who is out having fun, right Pat?
Speaker 2: Oh Yeah, just a little vacation, a little zebra vacation.
Speaker 3: Curising around, maybe you know, raising some hell with some horses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go at least they got stripes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they made gum after me, would make after you nothing but glue.
Speaker 2: Ironic. They caught him on a race weekend too. The Irony also have a zebra named dead. It's usually the horse straight up horse. Yeah, of course, uh huh, all right, I'm gonna I am going to nominate this as a headline of the week. Now, on the surface, I don't want to make excuses here, but I just want you to take this into consideration from when we call upon you later this week to ultimately decide what reigned supremus headline of the week. So is it a headline of the week or now? I believe it is based on the context of what's in the headline and the particular location where this happened. Because you'll go, huh, that's not surprising one bit. Tell me when you're ready, I'm ready, Hold on go. Sixty year old man found dead in Brooklyn inside abandoned ambulance.
Speaker 3: Six year old man found dead in Brooklyn inside abandoned ambulance. So this is just an ambulance on the side of the road. He took up residence.
Speaker 2: An ambulance on the side of the road that had flipped over on its side. So they come to check this thing out. There's no drivers or EMTs or anybody to be found. They look inside. There's the dude inside dead. That's the extent of this story. So think he stole it. I have no idea, but Brooklyn is what stands out to be like, Okay, it's New York whatever, just another stiff on the side of the road. Just I can just picture the the you know, the the police or fire department. You came out to, uh check this out. Nay, Jerry, you know, I don't want to take a look at this. Yeah, there's one in there.
Speaker 3: See if I'm if I'm just your normal you know, civilian walking or driving by, and I see it, you're ignoring it. I'm probably gonna look to make sure there's no medics in there hurt. And then the irony there, God, this is all irony this morning. Is that I'd be the one helping a medic. That's kind of weird. But no, I'd make sure that there were no medics or anything in there. But if I saw the dead guy, I gotta get to work. Yeah, he's no evil, see no evil. I'm out. I might make a phone call and say, hey, there's a but then I'm a witness and i'm some case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to be filling out reports and stuff. They didn't go into if this was a super old ambulance or no, that's what I'm saying. This is flipped ambulance. Gave me everything I got here, and there's so many questions. But then you consider the source and a location, which is why in my mind is Brooklyn right? Okay, we'll set it aside.
Speaker 3: We'll see you ever had their bagels, the Brooklyn Water Bagels or whatever that's called. My wife almost what I only asked because you said Brooklyn, and my wife said, uh, asked if we were going out to eat Friday for lunch, and that was when she goes, oh, we could do that Brooklyn Water Bagels.
Speaker 2: They're supposedly good. You haven't the extent of my bagel is some dude named Thomas. Really, you don't go to a bagel place? Not really?
Speaker 3: No, I guess it's just because I have a bagel king right down the street from my house and I've actually gone there. Pat you're ready for this since I was in winter Park High School skipping the first part of school to go out bagels.
Speaker 2: Good for you helping local business, that's it. It wasn't even that. It's just the hell of a bagel. Are you trying to do a round table. No.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, well if you want to. No, well, no, I don't have a lot to add to everything with your bagel. Oh, it's in everything, Bagel, Thomas is everything. I only buy them when they're buy one, get one at Public's, which they alternate. One week it will be the English muffins, then the next week it's the bagels. So it's so, you know, it's a perfect.
Speaker 2: Can I turn you onto something?
Speaker 3: You need to find a bagel place near you and go in there and eat a fresh bagel. You will never eat one of the out of the bag again.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm letting you know. I'm trying to help a buddy out. There's got to be there's two Jays, two bagels, because that's kind of.
Speaker 2: No, that's not really near you either. It's gotta be up. I'll look it up, Bob, Really, don't exert any energy on this. I'm fine with my Thomas's bagels. They've dune me fine for fifty plus years.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Ida how you are. I know that you're a food dude.
Speaker 3: Like when it comes to uh, it comes to you know, Petty's meats. We both love their uh long lead or in nicos or INCO's cafe and bank and the deadn't scream anyway. I was trying to help you out. I'll tell you if I come across one, I'll stop searching it now so I.
Speaker 2: Can come on with you. Come back to me, man, let's go. Uh middle aged men learn to take better selfies for dating apps. In Tokyo, you get some unlucky and love single guys in their middle aged years who are still trying to look for love and it came to the attention of someone. Hey, a lot of these guys don't know what the hell they're doing when it comes to pictures, taking pictures and sharing them on there. They could probably do some good to learn some tips and what they all got together and learning how to take better selfies okay, to use on your dating apps in hopes of attracting the one. I'm telling you, if you're all.
Speaker 3: Getting together to figure this out, why wouldn't you just take pictures of each other?
Speaker 2: Like, hey Japan Man.
Speaker 3: Hey Wang, you want to snap a shot of me? Somebody said Brooklyn bagels are the best. They bring in the water straight from New York. Everything from New York's better.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did they get everything first there, Matt, my cousin. He always gets all the new releases music. Yeah, they always have it.
Speaker 1: Matt.
Speaker 3: We're having bagel round table. Somebody goes Bagel World, Bagel World, Merit Island, Yeah, Einstein's Bagels.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, Bagel Barn New suburna Beach, been there, done it, still think Bagel king. Ah, here's another one. Pat, somebody else just trying to help you out here, Bud. He's right, fresh bagels, no matter the flavor, way better.
Speaker 2: I have a store bought different. I should probably tell you this part as well, which may shed some whitest wine, for when I do have a bagel, I cook it as well done as I possibly can without burning it. Yeah, because and then I'm a store ball bagel. And then I uh and I slather it with uh with carry gold butter. That's that's all I have on. Yeah. You don't do cream cheese either, no either, No locks, no cream cheese, none of that business. So uh, you know you have to have a bagel place. Pat.
Speaker 3: I'm leaving mine now, That's what somebody said it two two five six. Listen to Taco Pat. Bagels are like women, you're only happy with a because you're only happy with a three because you haven't tasted a ten. Wow, somebody just on a on a Monday morning compared with women to bagels.
Speaker 2: At least didn't make a whole joke. The we got j R R, Orlando's rock station,