Speaker 1: Hey, Jake, it's your opel.
Speaker 2: Doctor Steve from Weird Medicine caught me on vacation. I just wanted to say happy birthday and congratulations on the show. Understand you have Bob Lady and other a list celebrities on your show to say happy birthday. Always enjoy your calls to Tuki no matter what he says, Please keep calling's. That's one of my favorite moments of every show is when Jake calls in and Tookey hangs up out. All right, take care man, have a great birthday filled with fluids and secretions all untainted by human pathogens hopefully. All right, take care man.
Speaker 3: Good morning, guys. How is everyone one doing this morning? I hope everyone is staying safe. If you guys are noticing a little different. I am on the paid version. Yay, I got the pay I got paid today and next first thing ideas I.
Speaker 4: Went and got I went and got.
Speaker 5: On you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What's ups? Good morning? Yeah? What's up? How is everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't I do want to say yeah, do you want to see?
Speaker 4: Do you want to.
Speaker 3: Say that I know best? I'm the best in the world. You see, I'm the best.
Speaker 4: What is up, guys?
Speaker 3: How is everyone doing this morning?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Good morning? How is everyone?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 4: Let me.
Speaker 3: By the way, if i'm let me uh, let.
Speaker 4: Me go to yeah uh yo.
Speaker 3: I just want to say thank you guys. I appreciate it. I appreciate everybody that shows out to the shows. I appreciate everything that people have done. Sorry guys, Yeah, uh, I appreciate everybody that has been.
Speaker 1: Dream Man.
Speaker 4: I got the past dream Yard today. Dream Man.
Speaker 3: You know, I do appreciate everybody that. Yeah, I appreciate.
Speaker 4: H hold on.
Speaker 3: Man, yeah, I got the page dream Yard this month, this this this month. So if I'm so, I want to say thank you guys. You know the pat so that's how I that's how I pay bills every month is Patreon. And I would love to have more people on the Patreon. I would love to have more people on the Patreon. They but we're also doing a fundraiser for stack Up.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just want to say that people. Thank you. You guys are all amazing.
Speaker 5: M h m hm.
Speaker 1: H A hand from the steel to you.
Speaker 4: R in your mouth of herod.
Speaker 1: I warned you, what warn you? But you just couldn't maintain and Taylor stirring up. He's like a human failure, and.
Speaker 8: Nobody's coming to say the dude.
Speaker 1: Hey should have listened to me. I told you back there. Now you finally see shut up.
Speaker 8: A batty from Bain, Kayla, you didn't know it's by new Pery and how about it?
Speaker 1: Now I was right and Jake was right. Wid your pride got a loud bunch of true guy.
Speaker 9: Then now you star hocking the fall out.
Speaker 1: You're living in all.
Speaker 10: That cloud, all that fake tough skin, but your rimpire cracked from a thin gas on the foot smiles on you, but.
Speaker 1: The mirrors getting clear of Renan's looking at you. Who ever stream every late night? Jab I thought you were slick.
Speaker 10: But the crowd saw the ACKs.
Speaker 8: They kept pushing buttons like it's all for shop, but Thomas.
Speaker 1: Got receipts since she's ready to go. Hey should have listened to me.
Speaker 8: I told you back then, and now you finally see shut up about apron nick ca't Kayla, you didn't Now it's biting your back and hey, how dot?
Speaker 1: And now I was right and Jake was righting. Why your pride got a loud but your truth got.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 10: You're living in chuck spotlights cold, all the dramas getting no better stings now huh.
Speaker 1: When the real ones cold?
Speaker 5: Your bloom and we will roll spitter.
Speaker 1: But we watched the walls start.
Speaker 10: Splitters your chance, wait your part.
Speaker 1: Now the army is sea right into your Hey, and should have listened to me? I told you back then. Now you finally see shut up about apron Nick.
Speaker 6: Can't Kayla?
Speaker 1: You didn't and the flame just got greater. Hey, you know it's true. In the fall out came straight back at you. Jake was right.
Speaker 7: I would too.
Speaker 1: Now you laugh with nothing but the.
Speaker 8: We told you, but you never doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: And I want to say to people, thank you guys. You know, I know, I know that I've been uh doing okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah ya.
Speaker 4: Oostrom mhm.
Speaker 6: H yum.
Speaker 3: What's up every day? Every day? Janeen, what's up? Welcome to the stream. How is everybody doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning? How is everyone doing this morning? Out guys, h We're doing it. We're killing it out there. We're making sure that people are doing the right day.
Speaker 4: You know. I love you, guys. I love what I do every day.
Speaker 3: Stream. I love streaming. I love doing this and you have people out there, you know. I just also want to say to people if if anybody you know, I'm not here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, no.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, by the way, if anybody, by the way, anybody does want to tip the stream, there you go. Also, I do have a TikTok I do. I am gonna pose clips h Yeah, I do have a check talk. If anybody that does wanna go over there and check it out, it's yeah, yeah. I just want to say thank you, guys. I also want to say that I appreciate everybody.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I will still do. We've got something.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I need two more people on Rumble too. I need two more followers on Rumble a hit.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 3: By the way, I was just testing this. This is a test stream to see if we could do it, but yes we can. I just want to say thank you guys very much for taking the time out of your day to come see me. Come see may, come see may.
Speaker 4: I want to play.
Speaker 3: This this this song for you, guys. It's the song that I did for boys. Here we goes boys, guys.
Speaker 4: I want to say thank you guys for Bata Bahart be a bull, be a bully.
Speaker 1: Don't hear them, and don't.
Speaker 10: Your words are whippers spinning. You don't understand who is like to be me living with the struggle you'll live see.
Speaker 8: Every word you say cuts a little more.
Speaker 1: Every laugh you make makes.
Speaker 8: My spear, So don't be a boy. Your words hurt people.
Speaker 6: People, They don't understand.
Speaker 8: What aqual call the art.
Speaker 1: It breaks me inside. Don't stream me with cow mind.
Speaker 8: Don't push me aside that.
Speaker 10: I try to stand tall, I try to stay strong more, but you.
Speaker 8: Careless words keep back on along.
Speaker 1: It's not just a joe. It's not just a game. Even winstle you speak be the pain.
Speaker 9: Everywhere you say cuts a little more. Every laugh you make makes my speed sot dumpy. Bully, Your words hurt people. You don't understand what it's like to leave this sequel.
Speaker 1: Didn't call the r words. It breaks me inside.
Speaker 8: Treat me with kind, don't push me aside.
Speaker 1: The bagin walking in.
Speaker 8: Someone else's shoes, feeling all the sadness, walking through the blue. A little empathy can go alongway. Words have power.
Speaker 9: Shoes what you say.
Speaker 1: Don't be a bully. Your words hurt people. You don't understand. Say what is like to leave this sequel?
Speaker 8: Can you call the Hollars? It breaks me inside. Treat me with con.
Speaker 4: Would I get the best? I gotta wait for it and get deliverered. Oh, by the way, because I am getting to be a headbone delivered. They'll be here in the coldeck. They just got shipped from New York. But all right, guys, I'm better get out of here. Y'all.
Speaker 3: I will see you when I see you by four now