Speaker 1: Welcome to the snark tag.
Speaker 2: You're about to get your blandis glazed by the great Chris Rayco, Derek Blackmat, and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some shit. Sit back and prepare for some blazing. Oh hey, guys, welcome to the snark Tank podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what did you say?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Remember, you can go support us over at the patreon dot com slashes snark Tank. Please do leave us a likely of as a comment. Do all that stuff. I try to remember to do that at the beginning of the show. I don't always remember, but I remember this time snark Tank dot shop. There's some new merch over there, Halloween stuff. By the time you're hearing this is probably a little bit late, but it's out there. It's on the Patreon. The people on the Patreon know some cool hoodies, some cool jackets, nice little shirt of all my stupid doodles, little creators.
Speaker 4: So get on over there if you want some stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sweeney's coming at us from a different color grading place.
Speaker 5: I'm not curly in the studio right now. I'm out, I'm out in, I'm out west.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is actually we're doing this episode remotely.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm in I'm in Serbia.
Speaker 3: Actually right now, you do look like you're in Russia and we look where like where like I don't even know, like this is just normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're in Ukraine right now. Yeah, what's going on? Guys? I don't know why i'd be there. Give you a musket and you're just kinna fucking storm fucking Russia alone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you went to you went to the Ukraine for a dog convention, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, full of dogs. It was the annual dog con Yeah, there's dogs.
Speaker 5: There's three humans trying to like moderate where there's a bunch of dogs, full of dogs. It's like it's packed a Sadio comic con, but it's dogs.
Speaker 2: People. What were three security men?
Speaker 4: What would be what would be the main event of a dog convention?
Speaker 2: Do you think? Probably? Uh, I don't know, probably, Like I feel like fetching.
Speaker 3: I feel like it would be like the Steve Job of dogs comes out and unveils like a new dog.
Speaker 2: Oh he's wearing that like deep Jobs like the flack. What does he wear a turtle neck or some ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he wears like a black turnl like blue Jez.
Speaker 3: He comes out, he goes like we've invented a brand new dog and he goes introducing and it's just the same dog as last year, but like, yeah, slightly different.
Speaker 5: It's a slightly different race of the dog, a race species of dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then what then they bring out like an autistic dog and then have like a this electric dog car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they bring out a car. They give a car to.
Speaker 2: The dog wolf.
Speaker 4: I have a have a dog car, like Steve what do you mean, like Stephen Hawking, like no elon musk dog. We both got very different ideas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what kind of dog dog?
Speaker 4: If he was a dog, probably they're definitely one of the squish faced ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would be like, I wou'n't want to say, Frenchie French is too respectable. Yeah, he'd be like, he's some type of pug, but one that like you would probably just you'd put it down immediately if he saw it. It's like a tripod pug. He's got like three legs.
Speaker 5: I'd give him like, I'd give him a solid like a like a imagine if a boxer had like a more of a squished face.
Speaker 4: I guess yeah, I can't even imagine what a boxer looks.
Speaker 2: Like in my head.
Speaker 4: To be honest with you at this moment in time.
Speaker 5: Imagine like sort of pit bull, but like more slobbery.
Speaker 4: That's not helping.
Speaker 2: Lobbery pit bull.
Speaker 5: Boxers arm box arm pitbulls like American bullies and boxer together.
Speaker 2: I mean, they have a little bit of a yeah, you're you're, you're. I think you're in the ballpark and you're probably right. I just I can't say confidently. But one thing I know is that, yeah, Musk, if he was a dog, no matter what, just birth, you would be like, I don't know about this thing. I just want to This is dubious. This is a dubious design.
Speaker 5: What to do? You don't know who the dubious with this dog?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's a bad joke. Oh yeah, you're fired, see you guys later.
Speaker 5: And I know the studio went behind me blows up.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, my brothers has been kidnapped.
Speaker 4: And that song, that song is getting so much hate for No, I don't it's not good.
Speaker 5: I don't like it, but it's not a good song. The background beat, the guitar, it's catchy because it's in my head. I can remember it. That's how I know it's catched in most songs.
Speaker 3: I've heard a couple of times. I still don't remember. I don't I really cannot remember it.
Speaker 5: I just remember that one of the part, I know, the mean part, and that's it.
Speaker 2: I know that the ring to the King or what I don't know what the right to the bed. You must sometimes cry sometimes are you saying whoa.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: Like? Is this ks I featuring the quartering?
Speaker 3: Or yeah, because he's on his base, he's on his basement floor basement there a train, Yeah, but also what.
Speaker 2: It seemed like it was like a protest because his wife went to go get pizza without him, and then out of like spike, he just like.
Speaker 5: Like a angry upset Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I mean, doesn't he look shaggy like a dog? Like, doesn't he look like kind.
Speaker 4: Of looks like he looks like Tim Allen's the shaggy dog.
Speaker 6: He does?
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 5: I wish I could put the rooms from sucking the scrollss his house in random place. So he just steps on the room and blows up. He steps on the root of lightning, It gets expelled out of a room.
Speaker 4: Is that what ruins do in that game?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't remember I don't think I ever did the traps thing.
Speaker 5: I didn't do it until I realized how fast it levels up your destruction.
Speaker 2: They don't be a destruction.
Speaker 5: Crazy put it like to be fighting some guy, I would just throw on the floor right in front of him.
Speaker 2: Serious question.
Speaker 3: If you went over to somebody's house and they had a drain at the in the floor of every room, would you.
Speaker 2: Like, I would get scared. I don't want to leave.
Speaker 6: It would be.
Speaker 4: Concerning, right, It would be like if it was like, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Why is there a draining upstairs bedroom? Where does it even leave?
Speaker 2: And there's plastic all over the house, And he's like, don't go in to lundroom at all, Like, seriously, don't go to Lund.
Speaker 4: The laundry room has one of those like one of the here those here, those weird how do you know what you call them? Those weird locks for steering wheels? Do you remember? You remember those from the nies? I haven't seen one of those ages, By the way, what did they don't I did?
Speaker 2: My brain never understood how they would lock. I never quite understood them either.
Speaker 5: I don't think I looked to I don't think I because I wouldn't grab those and start steering with that do like.
Speaker 4: That and has to be some deeper there. It must be like, it must be more complicated. Yeah, maybe it just won't.
Speaker 2: It's funny because like I was gonna be like, well, obviously, but then I started thinking about it. I was like, wait, actually, I don't know because I've never used one. Yeah, me neither, because I was just like the concept of it, I actually don't. Like I was gonna say it should be simple, but I literally don't know.
Speaker 5: If I was stealing cars, if someone had that on their car, I would take their whole wheel. I would take the whole I would take I would put my feet and out of yank the whole wheel out and take that.
Speaker 3: You know the thing that no one ever, people never the thing that people never considered about that that whole thing, right that mechanism is that what if somebody is specifically looking to steal one of those.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Mean that person steal this so no one steals my car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, You break into somebody's car to steal their steering whel lock so that nobody can steal your car.
Speaker 5: People don't steal end bad be still people's engines.
Speaker 2: Right, that's much right, it would have to be an extremely powerful person, dude, or just let's go way too much equipment, Like it's just it's probably making way too much noise. So no, but definitely. I've had my car battery stolen. Really yeah, when I was living in Phoenix at the time. It was number three in the nation. Yeah, in fucking Phoenix.
Speaker 3: Somebody stole your car battery in like one hundred and fifteen degrees.
Speaker 2: Actually yeah too, because it was it was that heat wasn't over it. It was in September, so it was still hot as ship and uh yeah, it was in West Phoenix and that was number three for GTA and the US at the time. And I felt it. I felt it because I moved in with my friend for one week and within that one week my car was broken into three times. The first the window was shattered, and then they took my CD player, and then I got the window fixed, they figured out how to open it. This time, I didn't see anything missing. The steering wheel, a piece of it was taking off. I think they were trying to steal the car, but they failed. Then the third time, the battery is gone. Yeah, I was just like oh cool. And then so my mom lived in Buckeye, which is about like thirty miles from Phoenix, and I was like, hey, yo, can I just stay with you because they're gonna literally take my car. And it's it's the next logical.
Speaker 5: Like eight people lifting your car, definite.
Speaker 3: I actually that be how people steal cars, just like they get a group of people together like ants, right it set us pick it.
Speaker 5: Up and move it. Freedomorrows would get picked up and take this car.
Speaker 2: I mean logically it eventually would have probably ended up that way. So they were targeting everybody that was out of out of the area. Yeah, because I had my Cali plates and I saw this guy that had organ plates and his ship no Denver, and his his truck was smashed into. So they were just fucking with anybody that they I guess they already sweeped everybody else like oh new people. And me I thought of doing something really dangerous. I'm glad to do it because I wanted to catch them. But obviously those guys would be fucking strapped or something, right, But me, I just had a knife. I have like a big ass fucking like trench knife. And I was like I'm gonna fucking hide in my car. He's gonna hide his car with a fucking Kukri bro I would that basically would happen. I would have went like you sort of a.
Speaker 4: Like I was like, sowist the funk up? Probably yeah, not worth it.
Speaker 5: A frying pan would have been when that combats you and starts walloping you on your back, the most exposed part of your back.
Speaker 4: What I imagine, what I imagined you were going to say was that, like you, you wanted to catch them, so you set up like almost like an elaborate, like an elaborate Rube Goldberg machine, like almost like a home alone type trap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the car that like there's like five shotguns underneath the seat. I fucking wish, dude, the second you turned the key, the shotguns go off and shoots up your own ass and then you're dead.
Speaker 2: Try to steal the car and you have Dina in the car, that honestly well worth it. That would be well worth.
Speaker 3: It, I think, yeah, because then you could just be like, they blew up my car, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: They broke it in my car and blew it up.
Speaker 5: What the fun reason they have my car? On it explode.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I know there's like dynamite residue. That's crazy. I don't know why they did that.
Speaker 4: It must have been like this crazy suicide thing. Anyway, where's my insurance? Where's my insurance? It was definitely a geodnis. Look I found a turban's right over there.
Speaker 2: There's always a turbinism. You have to you have that's the only way to do it.
Speaker 4: Terry always reaches its fucking and pulls out the turbine remark turbanize the comment.
Speaker 2: We're talking about turbanizer stereotypes. Yeah, and and terrorism, terrorism means so many different things. Stole my car. So then it's like, okay, up. And then so the people that don't, you know, have two brain cells, so they're gonna be like tracks, Oh, look at the turbans that the turbine's completely clean. It's like it's not even it's not tattered, it's it's still in the Amazon packaging. Look. Look it was them. See I have it in my hand here. Look it's them. They did it. Okay, sir, sorry, sorry for that. Sorry to bother you white person. Yeah, you'll get five hundred dollars. How's that.
Speaker 5: Cents. What is it in pennies?
Speaker 2: There is nothing in this country you could buy for thirty five cents. Yeah, yeah, I don't even know what.
Speaker 5: Making my chicken my uh well, maybe back in my day, back with five cents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't even think anything. No, I don't think a cent. I don't think cents can get you anything. I don't think anything.
Speaker 4: I've never I haven't seen something less than a dollar in fucking forever.
Speaker 2: I've seen lollipops, but like it's like you can get like you canet like you can get like a blow pop. They'll sell them individually. They're they're like probably seventy five cents or something like that.
Speaker 4: That's I remember when Yeah, I remember when blow pops were just they were just people would just be on the streets shoving them up your ass and they would just give them to you three just.
Speaker 2: Like pulling a bunch of blow pop up. You're just mad, You're just because you're slightly inconvenienced. Yeah, and they just keep going. It's just part of it went wrong. Tourist is here, he's like something. I guess this is how they do things. Crazy. American customs is crazy.
Speaker 5: Crazy. I think it blow pop.
Speaker 2: I think it's like these like fucking really like fetish, like these fetish heavy tourists that are just with their pants down to their ankles walking around, so they're walking around a bear like crawling it all.
Speaker 5: And said put Man said, put uh what is it? Man said, put pop up penis and I get one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jerry Bomb live in America because they blow pops up y'alls.
Speaker 3: Before we move on, before we get too crazy, I do want to address the fact that, like we put on an episode recently, I think it's like two episodes by the time you're hearing this. Yeah, because we released kind of had a schedule sometimes, so we put on an episode that was evidently shot in imax.
Speaker 2: I'MX. I was just people were a little.
Speaker 3: Confused because I think only the patron's got an explanations. The free feed were like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: There was Well I put it in the description of the descriptions at all, so yeah, it's got on. I feel like though if you're confused, you would you should at least check for something, you know, like it's like, oh, that's but like I didn't do an elaborate description because it was I was I would I didn't feel like typing a whole paragraph out. But long story short, you know, the way you do normally do what I normally do is just import the stuff. After I'm done importing, I deleted. I skipped. I guess I skipped the part where I imported it, and then I deleted it the footage. And so when I went to work on it, I was like, what the fuck's the footage? And then so I was like, oh my god, I just like fucked the footage. But then I have this thing that's called like easy Recovery or some shit like that, and it allows you to recover some stuff that you deleted. Really it doesn't work well. It works better for pictures and stuff, videos, crapshoot. So I recovered it and it was, you know, torn. It was a little like you can so basically, if you've ever tried this before, you'll see like sometimes green like green tear, or like the footage is corrupted a little bit. So it was corrupted on the fucking bottom, so it looks like so I just instead of it having this horrible looking thing that's gonna be too distracting, I was like, I'll just make it look like this and then that's letter box.
Speaker 3: It just it ended up coming out looking like a film. It's very cinematic.
Speaker 5: Wasn't an epic an episode, it's just fucking random bullshit. It should have put like a cool one.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of comments that was like, this is a really long cutsy, I should.
Speaker 2: Have put the Avengers music used. That is that? Uh? I mean if you use the first like horse, it's copyright strip. Yeah, so if you if you do like what the full thing less than ten seconds, that that one part that everybody knows, you can use that, But you don't want to go to the part where it starts, you know, crescendos, you know, are you put it.
Speaker 3: For the entire duration of the podcast, like suddenly underneath all the audio cues that you can like hear it in the background kind of there's like slight reverbs, so you think it's happening in the room sampling.
Speaker 2: Bro, you just actually I wanted to ruin the episode and then put it one decimbel louder than the audio is the entire episode of the podcast.
Speaker 3: You can still hear us, but it's you have to pay It's it's a la words like I gotta I gotta push past the Avenger the first three seconds of the Avengers theme for two hours on loop. Yeah, so that was the explanation, and so I like, we're not that's I saw people like, uh, they should go back to the old style of shooting. It's that's not the new style. It was just like a you know, no, that was it was the footage getting corupted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could have it. I could have been more like really mad about it.
Speaker 3: We could pull the camera further back and just shooting and pretend to shooting. I just put those that could be in style choice. I guess I thought about.
Speaker 2: Doing something more ridiculous with it. Yeah, but also again it's people aren't gonna they're not going to really like if you if you do too much, they're not gonnappreciate it.
Speaker 3: You appreciate like incredible, like really highly edited podcasts. Specifically, I remember because I would spend hours at like finally editing things like nobody cared. Yeah, the second like I stopped doing it is like no one knows. So it's like all right, Well, like.
Speaker 2: I listened to fuck Man, I listened something like there's a lot of content that I consume and their audio and their video is just absolute dog shit and people are completely happy with it.
Speaker 3: Well where yeah, I mean. The thing the thing with that though, is that we notice that because we're in it, yeah, and so we care more, right, But like your average person.
Speaker 2: Is just like, oh, I'm listening to people talk. Yeah, listen to people talk. There's sometimes do there a podcast where.
Speaker 4: People don't even use people use onboard microphones from the cameras, and I'm like, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 2: Especially in this day and age. I'm like, you don't The entry level to getting equipment is so it's nothing. Now you can even use even if you like, you can even use one of those you know, for payment plan things, they say, oh, I don't have this right away, but then just in within a month you can pay something off that's like one hundred dollars for example, twenty five dollars every two weeks.
Speaker 5: That's going on everything in my house, my fucking dog.
Speaker 2: Dog, your dog, and the guy go to I go to Taco Bell and I'm like, damn, I have right now.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. After that, man, I can't release food on a payment plan and yeah, I hit you, it's getting there though, Bro, it's getting there.
Speaker 2: It's to the point where the I I looked at I haven't I haven't gone to college junior here. But I looked at the prices and I laughed. I was like, oh, in five years it'll be available. Yeah, I'll take a whop around lay away please, Bro, it's crazy. I was looking. I was like, oh, I won't go to uber Eats or whatever. Let's see, let's see what you get. And then it was like twenty something and tax for just like one combo at like a chick fil a or something, or like fucking uh.
Speaker 5: It'll get your food.
Speaker 2: I was like, what is hat?
Speaker 5: Yeah, America the amount of money I beat on America not eating out, But it's crazy, dude, Is I save so much more money?
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've done been cooking for fucking ages now at this point. Yeah, yeah, I've done been cooking cooking. I don't go outside no more. I don't go read dead ass, pre red dead ass. I don't go food. I don't go outside to get my food.
Speaker 2: Probably saves a lot of money, though, character.
Speaker 4: I build chickens, you build from scratch.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't want those I don't. I don't want to taste those chickens. They're pretty good, are they. Yeah, they taste just like chicken taste. They taste just like chicken, but it's not chicken. But they'm still chicken. Though. Would you eat a cerburn? Would you eat a mechanical chicken that tastes like chicken? No, it depends on how mechanical metal it is edible though, you know, like, there's plenty of metals that we are true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, iron, there's iron and cereal.
Speaker 2: If you have like an iron magnesium copper chicken, I don't think copper is good for us. We have lit copper in our system, then we have it, but I don't think. Okay, well, let me just say you're probably right. Let me say plastic plastic chickens, which like magnesium and iron, Yeah, those ones have.
Speaker 3: I like to put a magnet in my cereal and collect a little metal and eat the metal and dump the cereal.
Speaker 5: A really strong magnet of scans over your cereal, and it's fucking enough to make your cereal. You you look at your cereal and there's like a little bit of left outside of the magnet.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, have you seen that that there's like things of like how much iron is actually like how many like shards of iron is in your cereal?
Speaker 2: It's kind of wild.
Speaker 5: Yeah cool, I mean iron is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's fine.
Speaker 3: It's just like it's weird to visualize it and like a like a solid like clump.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, that's a lot of metal. It's like, what was it? Which? Which X Men? Was? It? Too? Was X two?
Speaker 4: I have never seen this, say, you know, what's wild?
Speaker 3: I don't think in my adult life, I've seen the X Men movies, Like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't remember anything about the second one. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 5: It's actually a really really good movie.
Speaker 4: Really, Like I think I missed them entirely interesting.
Speaker 3: I mean there, I think I saw them on TV, like you know what I mean, like in passing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like i know, like I'm the drug or not.
Speaker 3: But I've seen I've seen things from it, but like I've never actually like sat through them.
Speaker 5: I hated that he was in that movie. I hated the third one so much.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was. It was awful. It was. It was awful for many reasons. But yeah, they used the Vinnie Paul not Vinny Paul. Sorry, Vinnie Jones for Juggernaut or his face imposed on a fucking bodybuilder, and man, he's well and they didn't they didn't explain anything. And well, he's he's magic. He's he's a guy that got a stone and got powers. Yeah, so he's he's magic. He's not a mutant.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's he's related to Charles though. Him and Charles are like step brothers.
Speaker 2: I think they're other step there other step I think they're step brothers, stepbrothers. I think there are step brothers. Yeah, yeah, they are. They are.
Speaker 5: They're for sure step Kane, Marco no Caine or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know any of these. Yeah, he's he's not gonna even know any of that. But he's not mute.
Speaker 5: You know what I thought about often with Magneto though he's had stepped the Magnetum one on once and he's and he's.
Speaker 2: An enemy of Charles.
Speaker 4: Why is he there then, man.
Speaker 5: Because he's the famous character from the cartoon, So they were let's put him in here, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well specifically they liked because like they did that when seeing the Juggernaut bitch thing. And I when I was thinking about this the other day, actually that fucking series is from a rapist juggernaut right the My Way, My Way Entertainment, right in like oh five, which I'm a huge fan of My Way Entertainment. Shout out my Way. U.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's crazy. That came from a cartoon.
Speaker 2: Of him being a serial abuser, just a psychotic essentially a rapist. He's he's he multiple times. There's a part where he's right, he wants to funk. I mean, who wouldn't the Jubilee. Oh it's time, baby, I like you. I like your fucking costume, you know, Like he's like trying to he's trying to he wanted funk. What's her name? The girl that uh damn, she's that Charles wants to fuck essentially.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, the alien what the fun?
Speaker 2: I forgot her name? Empress, Empress whatever, some that dumb bitch from space. Yeah, that that dumb bitch from stage. People know what I'm talking about. That are in the X Men whatever. She's tied up, Laura Colora, It doesn't matter, doesn't look it up. If you, if you, if you, if you really want to know. But uh, she's she's fucking like tied up, right, and then fucking Juggernaut bust into the door, and he was like, it's the Juggernaut, bitch, and I got a bitch with me. Yes, We're gonna have a fucking rape party. Nigga's like says yes, yeah. So you're saying, what is this from? So this is from You've never seen the Juggernaut, bitch. I've seen the clip from the movie. So it's based off of these guys. They're called my Way Entertainment. They do parodies of Saturday morning cartoons. They were doing. That's insane. They so they quoted that, but they quoted I'm the Juggernaut bitches from that. And when you think about it, when you cause, like I didn't think about it at the time. I just thought like, how stupid that was that they used it. I thought it was funny. It was so stupid funny. I was like, I can't believe this made it into the movie. This is such a dumb niche thing. And then they wrote it into the movie. And then when I thought about it, I was like, Oh, that Juggernaut's a fucking piece of shit, And like they used this in a fucking a a film that's a fucking major box office film. But uh, you know. I guess most people they don't know about that. Yeah, I had no fucking idea. I love it though. He's those guys they did. They would do mostly X Men until after a while they got some seasoned assists for obvious reasons, and then they've done Power Rangers. They have they have like a lot of They did a lot of anime. One of their Bleach ones is one of my favorite. They did helsing one that I really like. It's fucking there. There's a guy in his name is Randy Hayes, This black dude. He's the one that voices Juggernut. That guy is criminally like underrated as a comedian and he just never like did anything outside. He just fucked around with his friends. Yeah, and then just what redes behind the scenes. And I'm like, this nigga should be famous. I'm the Juggernaut Feller Feller failure. Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe make Crimson gym Cinderak Feller.
Speaker 4: I gotta say, like, I probably would have watched the X Men movies more if maybe they had KSI doing the intro theme to all of them. I think that probably would have put my put my ass right in the.
Speaker 2: See all the x Manda we're getting but executed. Try that our damn school.
Speaker 3: So the hate around this song is so fucking funny to me, man, Like, I know we started talking about it, but we never actually like did it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it is. Uh, it's so over the top.
Speaker 2: The nerve to hate on your ship, it's crazy, dude. You know, how do you know how big it's gotten. I've gotten two offers. One guy was like, hey, do you want to jump on my verse? I'd have a gay cover. Do you want to jump on the second verse? Like I guess Trippy Red's part. And I was like, I was like I told him. I was like, I'll think about it. I wasn't really I just thought about it that morning. I'm like, oh, maybe I should fuck with this. And then I gonna eat email from somebody, just a long time viewer, and he was like, hey, man, I wrote lyrics. I just wanted to handle them to you if.
Speaker 4: You wanted email female so formal, right, there's something so professional and serious about it.
Speaker 2: And I was just like, wow, like people really want this. I kind of as I started looking into the hate the wave of it, see like I hate being an artist sometimes because I don't feel compelled to do it. In an hour, I was just like, oh, this is it's not it's manufactured. The hate is so overblown on purpose, and it feels it's not like when I literally the same day when Ben Shapiro dropped that of the Tom McDonald yeah A track, Yeah, immediately I wrote something because I was like, oh, this is so stupid. I just felt compelled to do it immediately. But this I'm not really motivated. It's not Look it's not a good song, right, But.
Speaker 5: Like i've seen, Tom McDonald reminds me of like just everything that's wrong with everything.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like he's just he's like he's like if if you told the little kid to draw an idiot with tattoos, they would just draw to it was like draw dumb person with tattoos and braids, and they kidd be like, I got you. It would have drawn.
Speaker 4: It's a perfect dry it's a it's portray it's shaded beautifully. It's like colored painted watercolor.
Speaker 2: I was embarrassed that there was even people telling me to check him out. Oh yeah, like back in like twenty seventeen or something, when he popped off onto the scene because obviously he got into the culture warship.
Speaker 3: Yeah I remember that too, you know what I mean, Like this sucks. It was looking awful.
Speaker 2: I was like, I can't believe there's people here telling me I should check this out, like as if oh, you know what it was. So I did a reaction to that Joiner Lucas thing when he was like doing the uh like both sides thing that I don't know if you remember that. And Jonah Lucas is a good artist, not good great, Yeah, he's he's really fantastic. He's really good. So people people had the audacity after seeing that check out Tom McDonald like, are you absolute?
Speaker 4: Look, I don't know much about I don't know much about Joan Lucas, but I've heard enough to know that, Like I've heard Tom McDonald as well, these.
Speaker 2: Are not you told us the joy he would stop rapping. Probably he's like, I can't do this no more. Like he probably yeah, you know, you'd be like gross.
Speaker 3: He rents a garage and becomes a carpenter, like completely shift skiers entirely leaves.
Speaker 2: That is I mean, that is very one of the reasons why I didn't why I wanted I was I said multiple times throughout my videos that I was like, I can't wait for this latest wave of ship to blow over because this ship's dumb, and luckily, luckily for me and for you and a handful of other people, we can do other things like we're not you know how, there was just like, oh, people got into that type of content like the Tom McDonald's, they got into to profit and then and then that's it. This was kind of like something that we kind of just did. And then once it kind of slowed down in that realm mainly that pertained about like pop culture stuff and gaming and ship. Yeah, once that slowed down, because it did, and now people just grasp me at straws right, But it works. I mean it works.
Speaker 5: I wish I was more present during the Gamergate era where I could just have seen that ship because I would love to just here, like I would love to hear some of the horror stories about what girls go through on there.
Speaker 2: I just laugh at how it'sane people.
Speaker 5: I feel bad because that shit is. Imagine like, imagine that for real. Imagine you're like you're playing fucking cod right and you're having the usual, the usual call three discourse, which it just slurs. Yeah, where where it's all of its words respectable. You know, it's fine to go there and do what you gotta do there. You know, everybody, you have a tough day at work, come home, call call a black person again. Word a few times. You don't mean it.
Speaker 4: It's just what you do.
Speaker 2: Don't mean it. You upset. It's just it's just it's it's just part of it. You don't have a punching bag. You know, you've killed your cats from kicking them so hard. You know, like you're just your wife is powering and you're like, it's not. Imagine the cat.
Speaker 4: Imagine watching a child kick the wind out of a cat and then go play called cal cat.
Speaker 2: The cat is holding. It wasn't as bad as this case, I say, I think for you it's look, man, my biggest grievance of that song is that it's with any artists that he would have been better off if he just used like a heavy uh layered auto tune, like say not because it's pitch corrected, but it's human eyed, right say, like a lot of rappers will just straight up, oh, just put the fucking the speed, put everything up to the highest dial and then just have it be auto tune to hell, right, Yeah, that's kind of a style.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't even I haven't heard rap autotuning. God knows how long. I just don't listen to ra listen.
Speaker 2: That, Okay, I about it's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, autotune is ubiquitous. It is this the way that people use it. I haven't heard you heard t pain type autotune in a while. Yeah, that's what autotune is.
Speaker 2: Pretty That's what I was. That's what I'm referring to. And my that's what I'm referring to. My biggest problem is that if he's trying to pass it off as if he can sing, And that's my biggest problem because I can hear the pitch correction. He's completely on you know key. I know he can't sing, So when I'm hearing him being completely on key like this, I'm like, this just sounds completely manufactured, like an AI to me versus you know, I know all those rappers can't sing either, but they're not pretending. They're just slapping on the autotune. Yeah, they're putting it there, dialing it to twenty to where.
Speaker 3: It's just like and where he just doesn't trimplicates his audio, you know, like sings the chorus like the same he just layers the same thing three times over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the chorus now, yes, actually yes, uh, And so that to me, it's so that's so egregious when people do that. There's there's a lot of artists that try to pretend. Like trying to pretend like you can sing always annoys the funk out of me because I won't. I don't pitch correct things that much, because.
Speaker 5: I feel like singing is more common now in rappers than it was before, because before rappers, they didn't sing at all. Right, Drake made it so rappers had to have something else in the bag. Unfortunately, he's like hate to give him credit there, but he definitely heavily changed rapping as a thing. People have to be able to sing somewhat because of his like introduction to the game. And there's a lot of rappers that have like a decent level of like being able to carry a note, not being able to like full fledged singers. But I lot to carry like Jay did can sing. Joey Badass has ability to carry a note, but singing carrying out on different things obviously, Yeah, I think so. Yeah, most of them can carry notes, you know, one who can carry up a note like oh, I can just they can sing on a flat or sharping and carry out like a regular note. But most of them are not singer right, and some are singers and it's fucking wild hearing like hearing someone like well, obviously Donald Glover is more on a singer side than rapper side. Yeah, I would say, because before he was more rapper than singer. But he can sing, obviously, he's someone that like particularly sings or like who's the rapper? I think that really like actually sings pretty well. Chris Brown's more rapper than singer and.
Speaker 2: Beat her you say it was more rapper than singer, He's more.
Speaker 5: He's more singer than rapper, singer than rap. But you can also rap as well.
Speaker 2: Sure, but like who's a rapper that can sing? Well? There was some, like I thought there are some. There were some like artists that were you know, coming up, and two of them are dead x X actually had a decent singing voice. Juice were that decent singing voice. I don't think Juice is a good singer. I think Juice could carry a note. No, I think that makes I thought when I hear him the difference, because like it's like T pain, T pain, putsh it on even though he can sing. Well, yeah, that's why. That's what he sounded like to me when I hear it. Like say, for when I hear K c I, for example, I know, I'm like, oh, I can hear where the audio is being bent, you know, to to the key. I can hear it. It's not fucking the type of auto tune that people are used to, but it's just like you can. I can hear how inauthentic it is. And that's jarring to me where I like somebody who can barely I like when people like j cole Ja cole can barely sing and he doesn't pretend like he can sing well, so he's not gonna pitch correct the fuck out of his thing to make him sound. He just does his thing and I appreciate the sing exactly, and I appreciate that. And so to me, when I hear this case side song, it's so jarring to me because I'm like, bro, stop, Like no one other than dumb ass little kids are gonna think, oh he's a good singer, you know, But everybody else is like, bro, come on, wow, we hear you the other thing like that, You think that guy's gonna sing on people.
Speaker 5: You ever met somebody with the actual singing voice, Like people are like, oh yeah, like I I talk like this, but then they have a complete different singing voice.
Speaker 2: I think most people do.
Speaker 5: That's but most people singing voices are like in line with their voice.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I suppose.
Speaker 5: I met someone because obviously I think.
Speaker 4: About to be quite a lot in that regard, because are like, what the fuck you hearing?
Speaker 2: Crazy? How does he sound? What?
Speaker 5: He's an ausy.
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 3: He's he's from UK, and yeah he's from the UK. He's British, but like he had braids. I get it, yeah, get it, he's British.
Speaker 2: But you're just like you hear him talking, You're like, what the to me?
Speaker 3: You know, it's sound like you're a fucking you sound like you're like being haunted by the Christmas ghost.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 3: This guys like screwge singing fucking virtual insanity. It's what it feels like the.
Speaker 7: Es of virtuo insand always it's like insane.
Speaker 2: You can't sing that way though, would be.
Speaker 4: It's this horse to define why we have been really needlessly targeting comedy shorts gamer for a while.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit it's too fun to do right now because we are talking about that's that's true. Okay.
Speaker 3: So yeah yeah, So like back in the song, I think the KFC, it's God, that's.
Speaker 2: Like, is that racist? I mean, you know what I mean? Is it racist? Or is it racist? I think that's racist? You know what I mean? I think it does. Back in I think it's just it's a continuous loop of racist.
Speaker 3: Like it could be like you just genuinely like k S I K you just like you know, you default into the last K acronym that you heard that You're like, did you think KFC because he's black?
Speaker 2: And you're like, is that rest racist?
Speaker 5: I guess, but I think it's just racist again though it like it's multiplying it it's racist.
Speaker 2: It's a never it's a porous.
Speaker 3: Of out what's something called the infinity flat or the movie is strip where it's like exactly infinite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet the the.
Speaker 3: Thing that I can I say that the thing that I hate most about this case I song that was like, look, I don't know, like it's it's what it's not the worst song I've ever heard. I think most people are hating it because it's surrounding a lot of the stuff that Case has been doing lately, which prime, uh.
Speaker 4: The stupid Lunchly ship.
Speaker 2: B Yeah, healthier I saw and look, I understand advertising.
Speaker 3: I get it, but like it's so lazy where like I saw the be like these are lunchibles and then they ate them and then they were like, oh, oh I can't handle it. Oh it's so gross, and then they had Lunchly.
Speaker 2: It's like, this is really good.
Speaker 4: Shut the funk up. You should be assassinated if you do that.
Speaker 2: Like I really like I I cannot. It's so it's apparent like.
Speaker 3: Who believes who is being like who of the age of six? He's being conced.
Speaker 5: Towards that.
Speaker 2: But like those kids know lugibles are good too, though they're like they already get but.
Speaker 5: Now lunchibles are connected to their favorite YouTuber but that jumps that that but no, but yeah.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 2: And the thing is introd dangling candy man from chocolate. It's like a chocolate It's like chocolate chocolate person hang for a tree. Uh that sounds gas, Actually I would. It's a kid for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, yeah, probably I'm selling it out of myself to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, you're right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Suicide forest legibles go that on some reason, and the fact that it's not and the fact that and the fact that it's connected to mister Beast, who like has his own right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mister has been fighting for a while.
Speaker 3: Can I say something about mister Beast, Like, look, I always tell people who like hating him were trying a little bit too hard because I'm I don't know, whatever, the guys makes dumb content, it's not for you whatever. But I did always kind of assume that he was, like he's got the smile of a sociopath. Ye, Like, And I don't know if that's necessarily fair, because it could be you know, you could potentially maybe have the smile of a sociopath and not be a social bad because your face is just that way.
Speaker 2: But actually I think, look at I will say, there's always a car always Okay, that's but you know that they're smile because they're disabled, and it's not a right, it's not a smile. Like there's a guy that I watched that he got into a fight. Used to be a bouncer and they fucked his face up, so now he has nerve damage. So it was like a little bit like he's kind of half jokering it. You know, he's a little bit too face in it a little bit, but you know he's a grin ling, but you know why he's doing it. The lifeless in the eyes look at man. I could be totally incorrect, but I feel like people like because what I'm saying, because like, because I'm not a fucking h psychol just right, But I feel like most people get the vibe of they understand when they see dead eyes and a and a fake smile. They're like, oh this person, I should stay away from this person. And mister beat has that those candy bars and so they'll be on display a lot of times. I think they're in seven eleven. They're a on the seven elevens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's he's got the least marketable smile I've ever his eyes.
Speaker 2: He has no crows feet, he's not he's he's just showing teeth. And that's what my he's like, he's like baring his teeth to like a threat. That's what my idea of happiness is like threatening. It's very strange.
Speaker 5: I think, genuinely what happens that mister Beats, this is what it is, right people. At first it started like this, right, mister Beasts was doing ship and getting a lot of money and doing things that were perceived as positive and initially because of how fucked we are to society, people doing good things just rubs us the wrong way. We don't believe people that do the good things.
Speaker 2: We just don't. I disagree. I disagree too. I think you guys are insane and disagree with that. No, it's people doing good. We love philanthropy, we just.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, you love philanthropy right when it's done by people who are that are just grassroots people doing philanthropy is not even just that, I think genuinely. You may you us, maybe we may be disagreeing to like misnomers, but even for me, when someone does something very kind, my heart is like, I hope.
Speaker 2: This is for the right reason.
Speaker 5: Always really always, because I feel like so often we've seen people do things I think good and then it turns.
Speaker 2: Out of their fucking puppies and their basically you know, yes, the thing for me is always not necessarily that Like, I'm sure he did good things for people. I'm not discounting that, but I think the thing is like that started. The dislike for him started there, and then the dislike them or the distrust. The distrust was like, he's doing this, but I don't know, this seems a little sketchy. Why is he doing this? Curious?
Speaker 4: And then do you believe mister bees has like a good heart?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, just a hunch. Maybe do not have an intuition. You have to have intuition. That's how humans live.
Speaker 5: Intuitions on both sides. And I'm like, he could be doing good things.
Speaker 3: And how intuitions were, Well, that's absolutely how you have intuitions on both sides.
Speaker 2: That's just that's just that's just neutral. No, that's not an intuition. I exist on neutrality.
Speaker 4: That's a lack of intuition. There's no intuition then.
Speaker 5: Well no, because it's like he could be doing good stuff, but also like this feels, look there feels something's wrong.
Speaker 2: You have intuition, because if you saw a fucking guy with the trench coat like walking all, absolutely that's different. Yes, yes, you have because that's that's straight. How do you feel what is your gut tell you about mister Beast.
Speaker 5: I feel like he he may be doing this, he might not be as good as he portrayed himself to be, but that does't necessarily means he's evil.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying he's evil.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, like a fucking really bad person. He might just be a because people have said for a while he's a bit of a dickhead behind the scenes. But also I've heard that about people that are objectively like I've heard that about you, you know, and I'm like, yeah, he's a cunt, but like, he's not a bad person.
Speaker 2: Like I've had to talk to people about it.
Speaker 5: I've been around people that were like talking about you and I'm like, do you know I was like really.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, but like what, I don't mind being portrayed as it also.
Speaker 2: But that's the idea. Some people.
Speaker 5: There are perceptions about people that just they can't control and no matter what they do, no matter what you kind of think to do, some people, especially if you're a very famous the biggest consecret at the time, people are gonna feel some type of way about him, no.
Speaker 3: Matter what about our friend, our mutual friend who was left in the desert on a mister beast.
Speaker 5: Shoot, yeah that was c See that was where I was like, uh yeah, so I.
Speaker 2: Tryed the same thing too.
Speaker 4: Did you see that where he left all of this he left all of his fans in fucking what was it.
Speaker 2: Bernie man or it was Coachella?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you mean so Trump had a rally, Like he had a rally palms over like wherever Coachelle is. I don't know where Coachelle is. I've never gone, but like it's in the middle of like the desert, presumably, right, And so he goes he has like a rally, and he pays for like the buses to go in, right, because he wants everybody to show up, and he wants it to be in a place and honestly, like my my gut tells me, and again could be wrong, whatever, like that's always that's always obvious, by the way, Like I hate that we have to say that now, because it's that should be implied by just having a conversation, right, But my gut tells me that, like he paid for all the buses to take everybody into this remote area so that nobody could leave before his rally was done, because because of what Kamala said, you know what I mean about like how people leave his rallies early. And he's like, well, I don't want people leaving my rallies early, so we're gonna go far away.
Speaker 2: People can't people can't leave.
Speaker 3: And then and then he and then he so he paid for the buses in, but he didn't pay He didn't pay any of the busses out.
Speaker 2: I don't know, he's just left. Yeah, I don't know if that's how it works with the The thing here's the thing with with with the Trump. He's a notorious uh not paying people guy. Right, He's so I don't even know if they got because I imagine, you know, no company does transactions that way where it's like, oh, I'm gonna pay for one way and then you have to pay it. It's like it's a whole transaction. So what's to me is that he didn't pay it all. He was like, oh, we'll pay like once the you know, and then they realized that, oh he's not going to pay. And that's what it seems like very likely he did, very like like likely, But let's take it out of seration that it's Trump for a second, very likely you can pay to go somewhere and you know you have to pay to go back, but you pay to get there. You know.
Speaker 5: Usually for most services, it.
Speaker 2: Could have been like a Flix or like megabus. Mega Bus isn't over here anymore, but Flicks is like one of the biggest woods over here. Now you can pay for a one way, but they run on routes. So yeah, this would have to be a special thing. It was, it almost seems like to me. And because it's Donald Trump, and what could have happened? Knowing that Donald Trump is rich, they probably were like, oh, it was like good faith, which actually how he operates a lot and why he always that's why he always gets out of paying a lot of shit. Most of the vast majority of his lawyers can tell you. You know, it's it's unfortunate that, you know, his followers don't look up any thing about him whatsoever. But he's a fucking scammer. He's he's scammer. Like he literallyrump bibles, Trump shoes. He has been watching that decade. Watches he's selling watches now that are one hundred thousand dollars and they're worth at best eighteen thousand.
Speaker 3: Dude, Anita Sarkisian on steroids, on mega steroids, on triple steroids, on gargantuan like mega like blitzwave steroids. It's crazy, like you either think like recently, like he said, like I saw him. I saw like a clip of him recently. He was talking about how like we got a banned video games and I tweeted out just like just just not even necessarily referencing him specifically, I just tweeted out, like any just I personally think anybody, any anybody who would blame society's ills on video games is really stupid and incompetent. And everybody was like, wow, so breat nobody heard about it. I wonder why no one heard about it. I wonder why, I know one heard about the fact that Trump said this recently. Maybe because because it's probably not a good thing, it's and uh X won't circulate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean it's like it's embarrassing. Have you heard that he won't stop even though the governor of North Carolina has continuously continuously said, hey, FEMA got us to help. Biden helped us. He called, they called, and everything was great. Please I'm begging you stop here.
Speaker 1: Literally.
Speaker 2: Of course, the governor of North Carolina is conservative, and so this guy is basically begging for, you know, the right to please stop spreading these lies because you're literally hurting people getting help here, like you were actively hurting stuff. And then he doesn't care the people, the puntings don't care. And I'm just like that one thing alone should already be disqualifying for being a fucking president, for literally actively hurting the country that's just slammed by a fucking hurricane. It is. It's just like it's one of those things where I'm like, that's just one thing, and that's not even that is like the biggest thing. So that is the tip of the idea. It would be the biggest thing for any other person. I don't know. Look, it's fine. They love him.
Speaker 3: They want a little they want I don't know, maybe they have daddy issues or something, and they just want, like they want a father figure to believe, to believe.
Speaker 2: God bless you. I hope you find it. I wish I was as las fair as you. I really do.
Speaker 4: I just I don't have the energy.
Speaker 2: I can't about it.
Speaker 4: The best I can do is like secretly pray for death.
Speaker 2: You pull up. Eddie Brock is like, God, I know, I'll talk to you very often. Can you kill all these stupid Eddie Brock going to a church like you're like laying. Is that what we're missing? That's exactly how he doesn't. He's like on it, He's like leaning like this.
Speaker 8: He's like, Lord, to kill everyone, lurid, could you please kill everyone so we can have some universal health care?
Speaker 2: Please everyone everywhere? Everyone you get Tommy Turner's wish god Cosmo Wanda, I wish everyone died, period, everywhere, all of them you today me first, my god Dad just throws the wand through his face start the film.
Speaker 5: First, every single person I think about dumb and gay, not sexually the only would die right now, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? I think I think I was like, okay, all right, let's go. I guess I'll kill everyone TV al right.
Speaker 4: I think about that drawing of him praying over the bed, being like, I.
Speaker 2: What is it.
Speaker 5: I wish everyone that died went to Hell. No, Matt, no, it's capital no matter what.
Speaker 4: That's probably one of my favorite averages on the Internet is I wish Cosmo Awanda, I wish everybody goes to Hell no matter what it's so.
Speaker 2: You can wish though, that's like a quadruple, like a huge Witsch limitation, right, there's no limitations on his right. But I think that gets around all of that. He was able to turn the entire population into gray blobs, so you can't. That is true.
Speaker 4: He was able to like circumvent the will of like one hundred percent of people.
Speaker 5: So you can't kill people. You can't wish for love, you can't.
Speaker 2: You can change everything, yeah, you can. It's a cartoon.
Speaker 5: I know, like most kids don't wish. I wish that every single person that was on the planet was trance. They didn't think about that. YO would be fucking cool man.
Speaker 2: I wis was acceptable to society like.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: It's like this is such mac They want to go to Hell no matter what means that now Hell is definitely real. It's real, and if Devil's real, gods, well, the.
Speaker 3: Thing about it is like if Hell wasn't already real, that means Timmy Turner created a hell for people to go to, which is like, really.
Speaker 2: It's really miniacal because it literally doesn't exist, and then he wielled it into existing with the wish, So that's exactly what's happened.
Speaker 5: That means he created every creature that's in Hell as well. By that means you might have created everyone's barred from it.
Speaker 2: That is, you actually just brought up an interesting thing because what it's it? Would it have to be Timmy Turner's version of Hell, because like there's a lot of That's the thing. I want the worst version I want. I want the worst version you could think of ever. I want like what B and D level, where like there's fucking demons that can fly and take what would year old? But what would be a ten year old Hell? Like no video games after eight?
Speaker 5: You know, I guess if they believe in hell Bible, he probably would think of like the fucking the super morbid punishment.
Speaker 2: Like fire, like fraternity.
Speaker 3: But is the Bible real in the universe of the fairly odd Parents?
Speaker 2: I think there, don't it is? I will say, oh my god, it's like that. So maybe the idea of God is this is interesting because all this is interesting because it's like there's more pot they've never considered. The show, by the way, is so magic is definitely real. So it is possible for religions to be real as well, but.
Speaker 5: A fair No, there's a Santa Claus, there's an Easter Bunny, there's leprechauns.
Speaker 2: There's an Easter bunny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, leprecauns.
Speaker 2: Well that's there.
Speaker 4: Might be like, so if there is an Easter Bundy, then Christ was crucified in in in the world appairly canonically, you.
Speaker 5: Think that fairies are stronger than God?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Actually, yes, Like it's debate. I think it's a debatable conversation. I wouldn't say yes definitely, but I'd say it's a debatable converse.
Speaker 2: I would say yes because is because at least more active. How is how does how does God? Have God created everything? How does he have any problem thwarting Satan in any way, shape or form if he created everything, meaning his power, his power is extremely limited if that's the case. But so can the fairies kill Satan? I think so absolutely, But they can't.
Speaker 3: I want Satan to be dead, but it doesn't kill They can't kill me, but but people they could?
Speaker 2: Though, could you wish for like wait, could you wish for.
Speaker 5: Like a gun that kills God?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or like want a gun that kills God at God's exact location?
Speaker 4: Well, what I guess what I'm saying is like Kimmy Throne, Oh my God, he's got the gun that kills God.
Speaker 2: I talked him, I didn't think of that. Fuck. I wish that God couldn't kill me, and I wish I had a gun that killed God was at God's house right now.
Speaker 4: It's like the the thing about it, it is like, could you can't wish.
Speaker 2: To kill, but could you wish for something that could kill?
Speaker 4: No, let me keep bringing in the gun that kills God.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, like if, like if you had like an infestation, could you wish that all the roaches in your house were dead?
Speaker 2: No, you can't wish to kill. I guess you can put away.
Speaker 4: You wish them away? What does that mean if they just go somewhere else? I wish the roaches were gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish my roaches were in the Andromeda gallon my roaches, and I wish there roaches in my apartment are are now in God's thrown because he is like, what the fuck before? There hasn't been a roaches here in a while. Someone. I wish you were right in front of a truck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could really get away with that.
Speaker 3: I feel like you could just be like I wish you were in the middle of the highway right now, yeah, and then they would die right presumably, like not necessarily immediately, but definitely as a result.
Speaker 2: I wish you were thirteen miles a civilization in the hot desert. I wish the structure that building was weaker, right, you know, like.
Speaker 3: I wish I feel like you could easily get away with killing people.
Speaker 2: A little sociopath kid with those those fings would be a really serious threat.
Speaker 5: I just wish we're like I wish I wouldn't. I wish I couldn't be harmed. Ever, only emotionally.
Speaker 2: I wish that chicken.
Speaker 3: I wish that chicken had ten hundred times the msg that it has. You know, I.
Speaker 2: Would say, someone taking like a bit of a chicken nugget and you're like put twenty grams of sodium in it, that's just another chicken nugget of salt. That is insane. Oh my god. What else?
Speaker 5: I wish this guy's brakes were cut. I wish this guy. I wish this planes fucking radar went.
Speaker 3: Off, yeah, or just like I wish that guy's I wish this car would stop working exactly one year from now. Yeah, you know, and you pick like two pm on a Friday, You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I wish this plane had no fuel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like there's so many ways to get around wishing for death with that act.
Speaker 2: I wish this doctor falls asleep in the middle of the surgeon like that.
Speaker 5: Like that's why we can't have those kind of hours, because there's a little kid. If I would have a little kid, you're scorn already. You know, you're just mad about the sun coming up. Look, you're right, you know, you're just as a kid, you're just mad. Sometimes you're dumb, and you know, like, people.
Speaker 2: Are you why are you so mad? Well, people have struck because you're he was he went to therapy.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, you went to therapy for being mad and stupid.
Speaker 2: I was mad, stupid? Why am I here? I just want to kill everyone? What's that big deal? What's the big deal? Well? No, as a kid, you're just kind of cares, ripped the ways up on butterflies and shove them up my fucking your eathro who cares? Not my dick can flap. But you're you're like, you know, you're not a smart kid in the world is everyone's You're pretty much a passenger in the world as a child. Yeah, So imagine getting power, getting like damn near divinity at a young age.
Speaker 5: I would like, what are all the rules?
Speaker 2: Like? What is every I can't do? I'm like, all right, what I would do?
Speaker 4: Really, I feel like I would do like I would I.
Speaker 2: Would have done. I would have It wouldn't be.
Speaker 4: It would be like Cosmo won. I wish Asmen Gold was clean.
Speaker 2: He fucking screams and dies.
Speaker 9: He's like, he starts phizzing, boils and ship and he's just because there's a thin layer of grime over him that was protecting him from the outside environment and now it's gone.
Speaker 2: He's not acclimated. He just gets sick really fast.
Speaker 4: I wish I wish Asthen Gold's apartment was spotless.
Speaker 2: He wakes up. It's like Voldem movie, whom I've never was that in that movie.
Speaker 3: I've seen that that image that jpeg of like thin Voldemort like in the fetal position.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that?
Speaker 5: No good it's from It's actually it's a real scene from that movie.
Speaker 4: I did not know that was real. I thought it was like a meme.
Speaker 2: For the the woman nose, right, yeah, and so they they they captured him and put him in I don't understand.
Speaker 5: No, it was in the world of because because Peter Peter, Peter Potter. Harry dies technically at the end Harry yeah, Harry, Oh, Harry Potter, ld Potter, Yeah, Harold Potts. And he dies.
Speaker 2: So he died like he would sacrificed. How's he die? He just pretty much sacrificed himself. And he goes to the world. He was like Explodus and then like Niggas Scoobius and he blows up.
Speaker 5: And then he goes to the End of the Dead and Dumbledore is like, I'm here, I'm a gay man for some reason.
Speaker 2: Okay, now look at Baltimore. He's thin, gay thin boltemore. Ew what is that? Then? Boldemort? Is that? What is that? That's really from the movie? I swear? Are you serious? Yeah? He looks like a fierce. That's gross.
Speaker 5: This motherfucker's caused a lot of trouble.
Speaker 2: Is that new? Cause that trouble?
Speaker 4: So like, what is what is the context of the scene exactly? Like he's in the matrix.
Speaker 2: That that's just like what his soul. So he's just like that's his body. I guess is that or is that his soul? That's his soul more or less? You know how he put it all up to a bunch of pieces. Yeah, but what where is this wait in?
Speaker 5: Like the land of beyond?
Speaker 2: Like after you die and ship, so you just in nothing, that's where you existed nothing. Well, there's like a.
Speaker 5: There's like a beyond place. I don't know, guys, I'm not a Hary Potter expert. I just know about this one scene that I saw.
Speaker 2: All right, then somebody that's a fan explain this ship to us. Also, if you're a fan of Harry Potter, you should probably seriously think about doing something with your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think to a degree. Nah, I think two degree. I think I like Harry Pottery. I think it's cool. But like, you can't, fucking I don't. You gotta relax crazy crazy you know.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't. I can't world.
Speaker 5: That world falls apart as soon as you bring in Americans to that universe.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 5: We would lose if we had powers like that. Imagine I did the Bronx with wizards. Yeah, it didn't be on fire.
Speaker 4: The thing about it, it's hard for me not to forget, Like the the The Chamber of Secrets video game was unreasonably good, like an unreasonably good video game for no reason.
Speaker 3: That was around the time that they were making really good movie based games. To be fair, I don't know when that stopped. I don't know why that just like.
Speaker 2: Becase how many good games are they're based off movies.
Speaker 3: Uh, there's Spider Man two. Uh, Lord of the Rings, Return of the King amazing.
Speaker 2: The third one too, is exactly as well. I never pay two as well. I played Two Towers. I turned it off because I couldn't get past the two Tower scene. Now I even so I was doing something wrong, I guess, but they kept, you know, because they're storming and then they if they if they overrun the towers, then they start cheering and the game over. To be fair, I only did it twice and I lost, and I was like, fuck this it's fun. I was like, what the fuck? Like I didn't give it enough chance. But up to that point I was having a lot of fun with that game. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that one, but Return of the Return of the King was really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Spider Man two, The Incredibles video game is actually unreasonably good.
Speaker 5: The fact that I was thinking that and I was like, no one else played this game but me. You really played that game.
Speaker 2: That's a great game.
Speaker 5: I played it on GameCube. You probably have to run the school as jack as that. Yeah, you can run into the buses and kill yourself. You can run to the bus and kill the child.
Speaker 4: And it was like, not the that's a good game, like genuinely like it's actually like it's really well designed.
Speaker 3: It's like really like Fallows the spirit of the movie. There were a couple on PS one as well that, like, I don't know if you would necessarily argue that they're great well based on a movie or no, no, not really gold right, well, it is kind I wouldn't call it a movie based game in the same way it is though, right.
Speaker 5: Is there a Golden Knight movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah? There is, isn't there I've never heard of I've never heard of Golden because I know I've liked those movies, and I think I've never it's Goldfinger. I think you're fucking with me. No, no, no, okay, Goldfingers an old one. But I thought there was, Like I thought they made it. I thought they made a movie game. I thought they made a game based off every movie because I played the second one, which was I think was The World's Not Enough, which is not first person that's the World's Not Enough. Yeah, what's that for? I played it on p S one.
Speaker 4: Hmmm, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's look at Louis I love. I've always sound really stupid.
Speaker 5: A Golden Nine movie. I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure I've seen all those movies.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen many the Pierce Pierce.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Grandma made me watch those movies, and I'm like, Grandma, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: I've never sat through a whole James Bond movie. Tell you that much.
Speaker 2: I you know I love them, I don't. I've seen a few of the I don't remember any of them. I don't remember even the the Daniel Craig Ones. I like the the actor and the sky one Skyfall. The villain was that that dude frommy mellick Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, he was good. That guy was cool. That was cool.
Speaker 4: But I remember that it was James Bond. I missed completely culturally, Like I like, I only would see it in.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, I'm being honest, you are you were even your parents might be a little too young.
Speaker 2: I like those movies little.
Speaker 4: I mean, to be honest, I think I would like it, like I like Spy Staff. I just I just never bothered to try it.
Speaker 2: All right, So GoldenEye, oh tom Tomorrow Never Dies is the game that I played? I think so too, experts. So GoldenEye is ninety five. It's a game, the game or the movie the movie. There's a movie called Golden Eye.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean, well then there you know there's another Well, then there's another one.
Speaker 2: Well, because I was, I was pretty sure. But then you know, when you guys start talking, I start doubting. I start feeling like I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: I've seen all the movies, and I don't remember ever seeing GoldenEye.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 5: I don't remember seeing a movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah maybe maybe yeah, so like but so but so that's another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember. I think playing Tomorrow's in the World's not enough because I remember they were making video games off of all the Pierce ones. But yeah, so GoldenEye, for sure, that is.
Speaker 3: There was what was I feel I never played this, But this is like talked about a lot. Is that there's like a Chronicles of Riddick game that's like really good.
Speaker 5: I get I heard I played that game was fine.
Speaker 2: I have I never I never played a series I have any even watched the What was the movie before he was in? Was it the Something Dark? I don't know, Pitch Black? Pitch Black? Was that it pitch Black? Yeah, that's what he came from. I think I haven't got like I love sci fi like that, but I just never I even I think in twenty thirteen they released another Riddick and then I downloaded it, didn't watch. They made witch the witch Hunter, right, well, he made it, so he made a bunch of movies that started. They bombed the Triple X one did okay, but yeah, yeah, dude, there are people that got that tattoo. They got that Triple X tattle.
Speaker 5: I saw that tattoo on somebody and I was and you didn't hit him? I was like eleven, I can't. The kind of the kind of person that has that tattoo would absolutely beat the living funk out of eleven year olds.
Speaker 2: They would, They wouldn't hesitate. Yeah that's right. You think you're tough.
Speaker 5: Rabbed me and fucking explains me, like fucking Goku doing the dragon throw pitches me at the floor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, there were a lot of like really good, like really solid like video game basement. I think it really ended at the beginning of the three sixty, like once the three sixty hit for some reason, I think maybe it got too complicated, like maybe like it was like way higher deaf, and like it was just like, how we there's a lot more to contend with, And then they were just like ah, and then after a couple of years, they just was.
Speaker 2: Like, let's just make mobile games.
Speaker 3: Let's just do like a there's a new movie come out, Let's do like a Runner, like an Endless Runner version of it. Yeah, And that's kind of what ended up happening, because I remember like there was like b Movie and like Spider Man three and like boll Too, and like all these other movie based games, And was there any good ones? Not really the twenty tens is like by the twenty tens it was over, like there were no real no real good movie based anything.
Speaker 2: I can't think of a single day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really ended.
Speaker 3: I think two thousand and five, two thousand and six, that was like the last time that I remember.
Speaker 2: Being actually I remember like Wolverine that was two thousand and nine. Yeah, that's why. That's what I mean. But that's another one.
Speaker 3: The Series of Unfortunate Events game was actually pretty good too, I remember on PS two. Yeah, like just solid for for whatever reason, they just knew how to do it up until up until the three six and they just stopped.
Speaker 5: It's weird, let me think it.
Speaker 3: But lord, dude, Return of the King is fucking Return of the King is so good. That might be honestly, like quality wise, like probably the best one.
Speaker 2: See here. The thing is, I don't want to if I go back and play those, I feel like I don't want to. I don't want my experience room because I really love the Shadow Mordor series, like, uh it was the other one that the second one, Shadow War. I fucking those games. To me, it's like Lord of the Rings but fucking Batman essentially, like, but you.
Speaker 5: Beat the you beat the you're the bad guy in those games. You beat the living out of those rocks.
Speaker 2: I killed so many, like it was like Dinastu Warris to me. You know how you just hack and slash. I just them. They just won't stop coming, and I'm comboing them for eternity, and it's it's always I'm just like I'm having much fun killing these orcs. This is this is this is not healthy for my soul. This is the NIMESIS system was coole as shit.
Speaker 5: It's oh, that's a mechanic. Is so unfortunately trapped in that game franchise only.
Speaker 3: And they panted it and never did anything with it. Such a waste, what a stupid what an asshole, an asshole of a company.
Speaker 5: The dumbest thing seeing like a triple one where someone kills someone else and about the kid and someone else stabs him in the back and it's like Ryan John, I'm gonna fuck your wife later, and it runs off.
Speaker 2: Like, dude, I love.
Speaker 3: I will never forget, like being in a fight with somebody that you remember that you were there.
Speaker 2: With you right, Yeah there too. Yeah I was fighting.
Speaker 3: I was fighting with this guy for like forty minutes and then like I think, like I I whittled him down a little bit, but then he got he got the better of me, and then like some other guy stepped in and killed him, and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, this is so fucking sick. It was the cool I it was like revelatory for me. I was like, this is an amazing system, so fun, this very little AI.
Speaker 2: Things like that. I just remember that had a fucking Mike. My character glitched out and he just became sideways during one of those encounters. So the fucking orcs like talking some ship and I'm stuck fucking sideways and then he just comes up. I hope I can find that footage because I don't even know how I got there. Yeah, it was completely sideways walking.
Speaker 5: There was moments where like you'd about to get hit by somebody, and then like you get hit by threte people at once, and then your specter would come out and block for you. So I imagine what the see is the wind stops his sword and he's like huh. Then he gets kicked and he's like what did that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, at that point you want to just stop. I'm like, okay, this guy, this guy's on another level. I'm gonna back up.
Speaker 5: I would get the little beasts and have the bees small people, and I'm just like walking around doing like my own little thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, Shall we move on to questions? Yep?
Speaker 3: We wanted some questions from our patrons over our paint on Patreon dot com Slash the Snark Tank. Remember you can jump over there early a free access closive episodes all that bullshit and these are our some of the questions here. Let me see go with the first one. Whatever, call me Stevie Nicks the way I edged at seventeen. Let's go hello, people really controlling the hurricane.
Speaker 4: And I did I had for the show. Now now that it's in person for a Halloween episode, you could record in costumes, the stupid or the better. Thanks for thanks for making my mind worse.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 3: There is a Spirit Halloween that opened up like somewhat like somewhat close.
Speaker 2: Uh did you see It's.
Speaker 3: It's where that Urban Outfitters used to be in the in the town center, and so like it's a Spirit Halloween.
Speaker 2: Nows is like, And I walked by when I was getting coffee therother day.
Speaker 3: I was like, hmmm, I might get some bullshit from here, because like it's good for like honestly just for like video props and stuff. It's just like I usually have to order a lot of shit in on Amazon and it's kind of annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like they got fake blood and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: It's like, all right, I'll figure something I don't I don't really know. I still I have some ideas, and I have three ideas for Halloween stuff that I'm not certain about. I have to think about it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to be Sully.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to find a blue Sully from a from the Plane movie.
Speaker 2: No, I'm uncharted.
Speaker 5: No, from Monsters Incorporated.
Speaker 4: I mean Monsters inc Yeah, James P. Sullivan, I thought you meant Sully like the guy who landed the plane in the Hutson. No, not that fellow, or the guy who was in Avatar, the cripple in Avatar.
Speaker 2: Or is that guy's name Soully on Charge names Jake Sully, is it? Yeah, his name is Jake. I only know that.
Speaker 3: I only know that because I was so bewildered that I didn't know it. For such a popular you know what I mean, Like for such a big movie franchise that is like that makes up that made like I don't know, fifteen trillion dollars, nobody knew the main character's name.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: It was fine.
Speaker 2: Is that you what Monsters University? You're talking about? The one, the previo, the sequel prequel. I guess I don't even know what's happening because the first one is before the second one.
Speaker 4: I thought we were talking about Avatar.
Speaker 5: No, I'm talking about Sully, the Blue Monster.
Speaker 4: That's not the plane.
Speaker 5: Yes, not the plane.
Speaker 2: Are you following? No, I want to be the Blue Monsters, Monsters, inc. That's it?
Speaker 3: Oh Sully, Yeah, okay, I don't know. Maybe maybe we'll figure something out for Halloween. It's not really the holiday stuff.
Speaker 2: Is see John Solely from the you said, really is Jake Sully? Jake Sully? What I already forgot? Nobody? Why are you studying it like you're mullying over your braid. I'm like, no, yeah, it's okay, So let me let me answer this. What are the other names in those movies? Isn't it Nateriria? I think is right?
Speaker 3: It sounds who's the who's the bligger guy? That's Colonel Samuel's is it?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that one. I was gonna know that.
Speaker 4: Look up the name of the colonel and avatars.
Speaker 2: You forgot it. I think it's colonel, like fucking just evil, colonel with crew haircutt, Colonel make evil and that's his first name, So he's a colonel.
Speaker 4: Colonel colonel Colonel mc evil Smith.
Speaker 2: Augustine the that's nothing what we asked. So, I mean.
Speaker 5: Mike's quasach quarricha Quarich Mi Colonel Korrich Qrrich Quorich.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that, doesn't say Quidditch Colonel Quidditch's broom.
Speaker 2: Qualich. I don't Quidge.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that fucking at all. Wait, what even Stephen Lang? What about Wait, I'm never mind. I don't care about this anymore.
Speaker 2: That's his real name? Whatever?
Speaker 4: Man, I don't know. Avatar was fine, Yeah, I saw the second one was the second movie was better, I would say, but I still didn't.
Speaker 2: I just don't care.
Speaker 3: Like there's something about that world that is so the world of Avatar is unparalleled in its ability to just or me. I don't even know, like like milk apathy out of me. Like even as I'm sitting in the theater to a movie that I that I bought intentionally to go and absorb and enjoy myself at, I'm just sitting there so careless about the experience, Like I was way less engrossed in it than I was in Joker too, and Joker two is way worse. But like, but I remember Joker too, you know, I remember how annoying it was.
Speaker 2: Avatar needed to be like a lot of it needed to be like an entire series, or it should have been a show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of the sense that I get out of watching and it's just like this, it's an impressive it's an impressive visual spectacle.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: But like also like I don't care because I see like everything. This is kind of the problem the video games a running into now where it's just like I feel like everything looks so good that when the game comes in, like the Halo, Halo go into Unreal, it was like a whole thing and they were just like they showed like, oh, look at the Halo environments and Unreal.
Speaker 4: It's like Halo's looked great for a while now, like it looks nice, looks pretty good.
Speaker 3: Like I don't really like I don't even if this looked fifty times better like it, Okay.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna look better unfortunately. Yeah, like that whatever, Like.
Speaker 5: I couldn't go a fuck about avatars.
Speaker 2: I could have.
Speaker 5: They were blue aliens. They were like cat like they fucked. Everything about them made me like feel like I just.
Speaker 2: Didn't know them. It didn't get how do you have you said this, Jake solely guy, if if you want to get me, like, if you want to get my attention, it shouldn't just be generic white guy number one, like do something even if it is a white guy. Yeah, ud give me. Well, he was crippled. It's just Pokemon was a cripple that was so that it just gave him fucking cripples in our fucking.
Speaker 5: All right, that is that's the it's the wrong when he's about to unabsorb the supreme Kuy. But he's just he's just a big mouth, you know when bout yells and his mouth gets it. Oh yeah, his mouth is bigger than everything else around it.
Speaker 3: I love that that's a move in the game that you can scream like a dimension in uh the I saw that thing that you like of there's like a comment section of Donkeys video and dragon Ball, Like there's a comment on Donkeys video of a on dragon Ball sparking zero where it said, like, I forgot how insane this must feel to people who have just not paid attention to dragon Ball in a long time. Yeah, and it is fucking you see common You're like, what a fuck?
Speaker 2: It was going on. I didn't know that Donkey didn't watch dragon Ball Z. I had no idea. So him playing Sparking zero was hilarious. Didn't watch no so like him experiencing He's Puerto Rican too, yes, which is insane. I don't watched. I think he's just too Nintendo. We like the dragon Ball was right up his ali. I think he watched dragon Ball and dragon Ball Z was so not like charming and like, you know, like a lot of Nintendo stuff is like charming and like and kid friendly and ship and that's that. Those are his favorite titles and he plays everything, but you can tell what he enjoys the most is like a you know, a Mario Banjo Kazooi kind of thing or whatever, just like cool, like cool ship that he grew up with. And so he skipped DBZ. Why that doesn't even well it makes sense? Can I say something?
Speaker 4: Can I say something? Listen?
Speaker 3: I've I've briefly hung out with him at like a wedding, and I like him right like I like I like his stuff. Sometimes it's he's he's a good he's a good dude. Yeah, But I do think on some I do think there's part of me that does feel not having like having no experience with dragon ball Z kind of disqualifies you from a lot, Like I just I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know how, Like I just don't know how you. I don't know how you avoid.
Speaker 2: It, in particular, making any sense of a review for a video game, well bout dragon ball Z. Fine, whatever he cares about, he doesn't. He doesn't review, he gives his opinions whatever. He only reviews games that he's interested in. Like if you if you notice like the difference with like say him playing a Silent Hill too so fucking funny, Like he just played the remaking sound Hill two and he's not particularly interested in it, so we just fucking around the entire game. But then when there's like a game that he's really interested in, he'll give this like these like diatribes or these monologues of like about the world and all this stuff, and it's it's the contrast is very different when.
Speaker 3: It's a game that he's interested it's a video of like fucking around and then a review.
Speaker 2: These are two separate things.
Speaker 5: The idea of just not absorbing dragon ball Z being he's in his thirties.
Speaker 2: Well, can I ask, let me ask you something. Would you feel this way if Donkey was a was a girl, Yes, so would you. I think I would do that because, like I know a lot of I know a lot of girls that fucking watch the ship out of dragon Ball didn't fucking dragon Ball Z at all.
Speaker 5: I think, which is crazy is the opposite for me, every pretty much every girl that I'm friends with, yeah, has watched dragon Ball Z. At least your friends as at least you guys have kinship, like like in that way friendship. I'm just thinking of like I think of generals like most girls. Well, I don't know if I feel like dragon Balls a series that like it's almost bigger than what the roalm it exists, and you know, it's like a plan of being bigger than a Solis to almost you know, like it's like dragon Ball is so much bigger than what anime is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, DBZ or just dragon Ball the whole, the whole thing. It's a culture, right, but more than anything else. Do you think I'm just this is what I'm trying to compare it to.
Speaker 5: But no, But like I but I think it was a bit hyperbolic. I'll take a take a step back on my first statement, because I think.
Speaker 2: I'll take a step forward. What are you trying to say where it's like the idea of him reviewing it's like, oh, yeah, he's he's he's just playing the game and he's giving a comedic take on his like perspective of the game.
Speaker 5: That's absolutely fine. I think it's my brain is just like I was so caught off with someone saying they have not seen dragon Ball. I don't know what the fuck that is what my brain is like.
Speaker 2: Trying to give you, like a different perspective on like say, I'm not calling Dunky a woman, but like I said, there's a lot of girls.
Speaker 5: I'm not even a Dorman Like understand what you mean. But I wasn't talking about him like being a warman thing. It's the idea of someone not absorbing dragon Ball, being like in the world.
Speaker 2: He exists like dragon Ball, not dragon Ball Z.
Speaker 5: I think that's still even like, but I'm trying to give you.
Speaker 2: A perspective of like I said, like it's more of like I'm trying to say the type of games that he's into. I see it, and I say, it's it's more of like it's almost like a feminine touch. You know what I mean by this is like like, say, how many women that don't really play video games played Animal Crossing? I agree, you know what I mean in that way, like they didn't. There was that whole marriage of Doom and Animal Crossing. Yeah, I was cute, But like, say, how many women that you know love the shit out of Animal Crossing played Doom twenty sixteen? I mean not that many. The crossover probably wasn't huge. I just feel like for him specifically, I can understand somebody who likes that type of soft shit, who really thought likes the charmingness of dragon Ball wouldn't see the because the dragon Balllet's real, real dragon ball z really appears to appeals to young boys. Yeah. So it's just that, like just Taylor, man, it's fucking stupid. It's like it's I love it, I love it, but it's stupid.
Speaker 3: It is funny, like his video is funny because it just gives the perspective of somebody who has no idea and it's rare, you know what I mean, Like, who the fuck is like what kind of a like a Puerto Rican man his age and with no experience. Dragon Ball is genuinely psychotic, like that's crazy. So it's funny to see that perspective, man, like just like not know who the fuck is Cob, Like who are these people?
Speaker 2: Right? You know? Because like what do you mean it did? What I was taking?
Speaker 6: Aback?
Speaker 2: I had? The default is everyone knows this. It seems it.
Speaker 3: Seems genuinely impossible for someone to not know, Like how do you not.
Speaker 5: Know about Super? Saying yeah, how do you not know who?
Speaker 2: I feel like, I'm sure he knows almost as recognizable character on the street as Spider Man. Actually he knows what that is. I say, maybe more. Look, let's let's let's hold on step back. He was about Super SI. But it's like it's like the the levels and then and then especially super characters no chance anything people, But it's the same thing. But it was a continuation.
Speaker 4: But it is funny to see if like read the name is like Super saying God, Super saying what the I remember? Like, oh, I remember when I thought that exact thing in two thousand and like nine, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like it's so old, dude coaster. When I was eleven years old, I used to go to I should go to frankn Zones all the time, right seven, bro, I'm in Frankin Zones. I'm eleven, and I'm like, what the who the fuck are the androids? Brother Androids have not came out yet in America? Really, dude, I'm eleven. No wait ide when I was like, wait, no, you have to be right memory, but like, I'm just like And also, Krillin had hair. He had not grown out his hair yet, it had not come out yet. I saw this. I bought the poster, at least I got my mom to buy it. But I was just like, what the fuck is happening. I'm looking at this and basically I'm looking into the future, having no clue what any of this meant. There was a bunch of like in the latter part with all the eighteen and the fucking mag and shit like because he's just like it couldn't be here. I shouldn't be here. It was a spoiler, but then not really because I didn't know what it meant at all, you know, like you had no inclination to I was even like, is this prequel? Why does he have hair? But was the way he didn't have carreard as a kid, And I was like it it makes sense to journaled out you're seeing it makes sense of it. You're like, dude, that was like, why do's go cool? It's the same but everybody looks different? Dude? That was like, uh, what is it my.
Speaker 3: First because like my first experience with dragon Ball really was like B one and that that got me into the show, But that only went up to the Cell Saga, you know what I mean? So I was like, oh, whatever, then I think Tonami was like around. It was still like the episodes they were airing were pre Cell Saga at that point. And I remember getting this game called Dragon Ball GT. Final Bout for the p S one, and it was just like kind of like the CG and it's so as it's really ship it really it sucks, but you're you're I remember playing it being like is this like a fan.
Speaker 2: Fiction video game? What is this? Who are these baby Vegina.
Speaker 5: And he's an adult and you're like, I remember playing that game. So what happened is that my one of my friends was he was half Japanese, so his dad would go to Japan like every so often of his family and bring shit back so he'd have like way further ahead in Yasha maga like way further ahead dragon ball shit, And we were playing ultimat twenty two when I was maybe like seven, and I.
Speaker 2: Was just like, what the fuck? Who is oh Mega Chemron? Is it chron that green nigga that comes out the balls?
Speaker 5: Like, what's going on? And my friend's like, dude, I really don't know either. This is cool though, like mechanically it was such a disaster. I was just like, what is going on? And I look back around, I'm like, well, I was seeing the future. Yeah, it was literally ahead of the fucking game. I was better than everybody else.
Speaker 2: As a kid, you just didn't really have concept of how like long it took for us to get shipped versus like how it's been so different now it's insane. I mean I was a kid.
Speaker 3: I just as That's why I didn't assume it was like Japanese.
Speaker 5: I didn't understand there was a divide like content where it was like, oh, everyone gets in the same time, because right now, when I think of it, like uh, like manga right for Americas, it takes like maybe two days to translate over then we can get it as well. I just fucking I remember when I was younger, I would just look at the scans in Japanese and be like okay, and then eventually I'll get it in two days to know what it says, or not as look as spoilers for like somebody that reads Japanese on YouTube, like hey, what's going on, guys, this happens, This happened, this happens. See you in seven days. Yeah, yeah, or like watching stuff on Tunami and then being like, oh man, you know how many times Goku and Goku and Freezer almost fought and then it got reset again. That happened on to so many times. He got the final form and I was like, it's about to happen. You know the scene where like Goku standing up in front of him and he's looking at Goku. They're like staring each other down, and then I'm like I can't wait, and then it restarts again. Thirty eight more fucking episode. Just thinking about that so many times.
Speaker 2: You know, they wouldn't have had to do that if they just would have released it one week, one episode a week, well, they would do it would because they were doing week weekdays day, So if they didn't do that, if they just did it weekly like most shows, like every other fucking show in existence that would release once a week. It just would have naturally came out, and then we could have not done this fucking dumb ass reset thing. But the problem is they knew that we were gonna watch it regardless, so like they would reset and you would still fucking watch it because there's you just you're just gonna watch it again before.
Speaker 5: They did that, and then the next day they changed the showing schedule so dragon Ball was no longer on the docket. So I was just screaming because I remember I was watching it until they got rid of Tunami the first time, and I was like, are you fucking and kidding me? Sell just absorbed, I'm freaking eighteen.
Speaker 2: Oh fucking his head. I was like, I was like, wait, he's a fucking blurry dude.
Speaker 5: Fuck Tunami. But also I have number respect for it.
Speaker 2: But also, dude, Tunami was definitely I wish they had a little bit more variety, but they did a pretty decent job.
Speaker 5: Woul we have watched at that time we were watching.
Speaker 2: I watched a second got Yasha and what that.
Speaker 5: Dude that had all the bitches liking him?
Speaker 2: I forgot it was was ship so much pussy being thrown at him. He had to be gay, made had to be gay, like he was somewhat got into Princess Yuki, but not really like towards pretty. He's the girl with the caddiers, right, No, that's sucking stupid. No, No, what's that other one? You? I remember? You? U Hockey Show is on on.
Speaker 5: I really think that's one of the best animes I've ever made. I think credit. I don't think that show gets the credit, was it?
Speaker 2: It just kind of not like muted dragon Ball to me, which was fine.
Speaker 5: The CKA show is the It's the blueprint of so much anime that came out after it, like a that like people say, like dragon Ball, you Yaka show is way more like dragon Ball is what brought it to the.
Speaker 2: Show show todayn he's just getting dragon Show. But I mean New York Show is very dragon Ball also.
Speaker 5: Uh, not exactly.
Speaker 4: They're even literally you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's like, I mean, it's similarity, it's very but it's not not white because they're around the same time, right, So it's not like.
Speaker 2: It's well they are I don't know, not dragon Ball. No.
Speaker 5: I think oh, you're right, probably maybe maybe you show came out towards the.
Speaker 4: Show is not inspired by dragon Ball out Eat my Feet.
Speaker 2: I think it's a degree.
Speaker 4: Maybe I just don't believe it seems impossible.
Speaker 2: Ragon Ball came out and everybody was like, Oh, we could really do this, yeah doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were like, I have an idea for an attack. Literally, I feel like that's a lot of what it was. It was just like the Goku has a comma or whatever and gather gun. It's like, what if what if somebody did this and it was?
Speaker 2: It was? It was? It was a gun. You know what else was? There was a try gun on?
Speaker 5: It was not. They never show try gun on sure least.
Speaker 4: I never saw a gun. I never saw at least in our time.
Speaker 2: Why do I know this?
Speaker 4: Uh what try gun was on niked night after Full House?
Speaker 2: That's crazy? What I don't actually weird. My brain's going to maybe I don't remember that family guy Cowboy Bebop was around the same time. Yeah, then there was a wing gun. Wing was I remember that Dunham wing was Sailor Moon. That ship got me.
Speaker 3: Sailor Moon was on it. I think Channel I saw Sailor Moon. I don't know it wasn't I think sailor Moon and it was not like w B or something. Yeah, it was not like one of the lower channels or kids channels. Yeah, one of the lower channels of the inferior watching.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, uh.
Speaker 2: Niggas by Moon, Like, oh listen, we uh whatever.
Speaker 4: We got another question that the rancher, Oh my god, I've never watched mon Cher was.
Speaker 5: I loved my I thought that show was so fucking cool.
Speaker 2: The video game, did you play it?
Speaker 5: It was pretty much digitmond from But the.
Speaker 2: Coolest thing was you could get monsters by just putting in random CD. So you find random CDs and you can get like dope model. But the fucking horrible thing about that game is your monsters died, so you would sucking you, you know, you'd ranch them, and then after a while you would go into your fucking barn and there'd be a fucking ghost of me. It's just dead, and I'm fucking orange appreciated. I'm like kid, and you're you're killing like imagine that with your Pokemon. Yeah, you're killing me Pokemon. They just die and then.
Speaker 4: There's ghosts and they're all, you know, they're sad and they like a diary that said I never felt loved.
Speaker 2: I just like you're letting this happened to be one. You're black, You're black. You know you're you're black, and by the way, you're black.
Speaker 4: And by the way, you're black. I hope you never forget this.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking speaking of look, speaking of uh, monster oriented strange whatever. Yeah, uh, the the artillery has me acting up like the Deep Road in He says, Hey, boys, boy, I know one of you Cretans like Pokemon, but please tell me you've heard about the recent leaks. If not, please look up the Pokemon folklore leaks on the show that Ship is Wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happened. I didn't see what happened.
Speaker 3: So so there was a big leak at the Pokemon Company, I guess, and a lot of like it was a lot of like irrelevant stuff, a lot of old designs and a lot of like stuff that just wasn't very important, and nothing about like new projects.
Speaker 5: Really well there's a few things there's.
Speaker 4: But not really. It wasn't like the main takeaway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were fueled the code name of the next Nintendo console. They revealed that the next Pokemon game is going to be on both all the Switch and the new console obviously, because of course why would they not just progress?
Speaker 2: They always do that. They always, Yeah, that's what they do.
Speaker 3: That's how they've done that since forever, since the WUS, they've been doing that.
Speaker 5: Really, Yeah, what game was wanting?
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I mean I guess the sixty four and then the sn s were like the big split, but like stuff was on coming out on GameCube and NCC four at the same time, and like what was for like a brief period, what.
Speaker 5: Was doing that? I don't I don't remember anything I was doing that.
Speaker 4: Well, there was the there was the WE going into the WU as well, the WU going into the Switch.
Speaker 3: I remember with Prests of the Wild. I've read The Wild as a WU game. Yeah, so like if this is their m O generally.
Speaker 5: So they did that but unfortunately.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so they And the big takeaway from the leak is that a bunch of old lore or like lore that never got implemented into the game I guess was leaked also and it's on it is Uh. It seems like they're trying to be biblical with it or something, because a lot of the stories revolve around Pokemon seducing people and fucking them and having offspring with them, and that's where the pokemon come from. So like Typhlosion is a pedophile according to the according to the leaks.
Speaker 2: It's so so let's give let's give an air of what.
Speaker 5: Okay, So there's one story. You know who Lapris is obviously, right, who Lapris?
Speaker 4: Who the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: You know? The big you know, the like the blue thing they surf on. It looks like one of the dinosaurs that they're shall in the back. Oh probably, Yeah, that's a that's a pretty famous one. I think I've seen that one that whenever you see ash surfing on the water, he's on the back of the one with the blue Pretty sure I know what that is. Some dude fucked one of those. Yeah, some dude fucked one of those. He went to the beach every day and you'd fuck it for a while and then eventually it had a baby. He just wieled its DNA to mess with it. He just made it happen like it every day. There's another one where Typlosion, you know, Typelosi is obviously Why do you say typ Why do you say obviously?
Speaker 5: Because I fel like Typlosion is such a because because I'm assuming Derek is older than me, I keep forgetting that you're older than me. So at that age you were probably not playing Pokemon. I will probably well passed. I stop missed it. I stopped with the yeah, you already missed the bullet for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't go any further than that, like even when I was watching the cartoon, like I probably watched the Indigo League and maybe one other season.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're like, it's you're already You're already missed the point for you. But for so, that was it. That's like one of the starters from saying I'm from gentu Right, it's like the second generation charge are It's like a big flaming rat. And that one apparently the one that we have right now, that the one that's the start of the fire one.
Speaker 2: You fuck that thing?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that is the offspring of what happened when people were fucking it. The older one, the ghost one would found a girl in a forest, uh, brought her to a cave, uh presumably date raped her, and then they had a baby, and the baby is typelow.
Speaker 2: The baby's typelos. Is this not just like their own twisted fan fiction, but not like non canonical shits.
Speaker 5: Not canon none, None of it is canon exactly.
Speaker 2: But but the fact that it was just sitting in the leaks more than you would ever assume there would be.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's not too disimilar. It's not too dissimilar to like, I don't know, you see like kids shows all the time, and obviously they are artists, right, so there's gonna be like really like unsavory drawings of all these of all these characters doing really hainous shit from the original artists who.
Speaker 3: Did it just for ships and gig this for shiitts and giggles. They have seen a lot of them from the original SpongeBob and like.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, dragon Ball freaking vio stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a great example Sean Shemmel and Christopher Sabbatt going hand with the Goku voice and and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: They almost let him go for that, It's crazy, almost never worked him again.
Speaker 4: It's like that is so insane, Like, I get it, you're gonna part with the voice of Goku.
Speaker 2: Get fun. You're kidding, Yeah, You're You're done. Like it's I get why.
Speaker 5: It's like not okay, But at the same time, it's also like sucking dick, it's a joke.
Speaker 2: I think it's entirely okay.
Speaker 5: We didn't we weren't doing this. We weren't going to grallies clan rallies and dunking and Goku's voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah you hate the Jewish people, that'd be great. Let's hold superseding burn will will Will juice replaceless. This is gonna really.
Speaker 1: Cave.
Speaker 4: Have they have?
Speaker 5: You know what the super de sparent mom on fucking boo and it's a Jewish man old yeah, he's like, later, have.
Speaker 2: You seen the fucking mods? First? Marking zero so far?
Speaker 4: I guess who j The first thing. The first thing I saw, the first real mod I saw was c J. People were tagging me and they were like look and they were just like there was.
Speaker 2: There's one go it is c J and big Smoke. Of course it has.
Speaker 4: Vegina and then they do the fucking fusion dance and then they're genuinely a fucking like like, I think it's a big smokes body with head he did. It's it's fucking disgusting.
Speaker 2: Man. You got Vegeta's move centers or something or something is what's getting me interested in playing the game.
Speaker 3: Dude, like it is a truthfully, it is a modern dream because I think it's not on real I think I don't know pretty sure, so it's like very pliable, but like the mods I've seen are crazy to the point where I'm like, like, I I got on PlayStation ready, that's where I'm playing it.
Speaker 4: But like I was thinking about, like I'm I gonna.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'll play it seriously on PC, but I would because it's not really a good stream game either, to be honest with you, it's not you got to focus. You got to focus too hard. You're not really like looking at chat you really don't have an opportunity to.
Speaker 4: But but for mods, for mods, like I could see genuine but like the chouts, I think I saw Chat too mod where it was like, oh my god, because he has that like creepy, like he's just like.
Speaker 2: Someone. I was like, it was just the you know that.
Speaker 4: You know that jpeg of Saddam Hussein hiding somewhere Ya.
Speaker 2: Just that, But that's it's like a image, it's the outline.
Speaker 5: Of you know, it's funny child was a grown ass man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, what's so funny about that?
Speaker 2: A grown man. He looks like that. He's actually a wife too.
Speaker 4: I mean he can't control you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: What have we seen his family? We seen his wife?
Speaker 5: What he starts his wife when a little vampire girl swear to God a dragon ball when they first meet him, own ass man.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, haven't met even kid.
Speaker 5: You know, it's even crazy when he sun even a while there. You know, Piccolo is like only four or five years older than Gohan. Well, yeah, Piccolo, That's why I'm in Gohan Joe. He does so much because they're like near each other in age, which is fucking.
Speaker 2: Weird, like a teenager essentially. Well, goan Gohan now is a grown man like now. Yeah, but let's just say when he took when he kidnapped go on the train him, he was a kid still.
Speaker 4: That's why it's not kidnapping. There's just they were running away.
Speaker 2: It's just one kid taking another kid. Actually explains why he blew up the moon, because that is something that a dumb ass kid would do. It's so rational. He killed he's like Nigga the mood for everyone. How much that would just sort I don't think about that really enough. Well Roashi did it too. What do you mean in a Grand tournament with Go turned into on Tazarro.
Speaker 4: He was like, wait over there, wait he bowed the moon, I swear to guy, Wait, what do you mean in the original Dragon Ball?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't remember the moon where the mood come from? It's another moon. What do you remember Jackets as a Jackie chun?
Speaker 4: Remember I didn't like, I didn't watch Dragon Ball.
Speaker 2: Do you're making I haven't. I literally haven't watched it, sintil. It was on like channel like eleven and the it was like five or six in the morning or something. Yeah, I haven't watched it since then.
Speaker 3: And now you're like, I'm not getting up at six I have to watch a fat baby Goku fight a clown like I love it.
Speaker 2: I got up. I love that dragon five in the morning. I would watch Rodan Warriors at five and then watch Street Sharks at five thirty. Do you remember mummies alive? Of course I remember what was alive? Dude. You know what, You're a little closer to my sister's age.
Speaker 5: So my sister loved the Street Sharks and Mummies alive, and in my dumb ass, I couldn't outfight her for the TV, so I would watch Mummies Alive.
Speaker 2: Stargate SG one. I would have watched fucking Street Sharks because my sister and fucking and then they be finished off with the Smurfs, or like fucking ThunderCats because I could not get her to change the TV my cousin.
Speaker 5: My cousin would try and get beat up, and I'm like, you know what, he took the hit for both of us. I'm just gonna watch these shows. My sister, what did you want to watch? I don't know, but I wanted the least idea.
Speaker 2: Just want stuff. You would have picked something like Street probably, I don't know. I feel like I was watching sat Down and would have put on the set. I's so great. I love pat Robertson.
Speaker 10: Mommy.
Speaker 1: I want to be just like it.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for I can't wait for a ruination. I can't wait for I can't wait. That's why you put you in therapy. Oh man, this nigga, what's the beat? But on the back of that therapy, just leave that alone. I get it. I had I such I'm such a heavy advocate for therapy, but still it's still funny to meet someone that like had therapy. And it helped them. And you're like, you're gay, you to what you're feeling.
Speaker 4: It's so unseerious, but it is funny, Like it is funny. It's funny to to say, like, you have to go to therapy when you're gay.
Speaker 2: I can't deny it.
Speaker 4: That makes me smile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I win, why I w you're like my seven year old.
Speaker 4: Son was watching The seven hundred Club on purpose. I don't know how.
Speaker 2: I think you gotta you gotta, you, gotta, you gotta put up for adoption.
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 2: I would consider therapy possibly. I mean the first thing I would do.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, you should be watching I don't know, fucking even if you wanted to watch something more adult, like watch a fucking sitcom or something like what I don't know, watch something I don't know, fucking everybodys Range, anything else.
Speaker 2: You watched the episode of that was funny. Dad puts it right back on.
Speaker 3: Because then I remember when I was a kid, I didn't like watching TV with like real people in it. Of course, I remember being like, what's the point, it's just real people. The colors were boring, The colors were boring. But I also just remember being like, it's just it's real people, like I see real people like I can't say I can't see cartoons. Cartoons don't exist in real life, so I want to watch the cartoons.
Speaker 5: That was me until I started watching Power Rangers. Oh yeah, I watched the manager change my perspective. I was like, oh my god, people can be cool.
Speaker 3: Like even Power Rangers to me was like kind of because they were doing the flips and stuff. But I was thinking, like I just watched Pigolo blow up the moon, you know what I mean, Like it was still like it was still so toned down in comparison. You're right, but like, I don't know, I never I liked Power Rangers, but like I didn't like get to I really wasited the toys that they had, like they had the.
Speaker 2: Coolest like they had like they were my they were my multiverse. That's why that was like my multiverse. Thunderswords came out and the Ninja ship, holy fuck anything that was like a he just said twenty five dollars. Man. I remember this like it was a Dragons or the White Dragon. Do I got everything? Dude?
Speaker 6: And I have nothing?
Speaker 2: I have nothing left. When I saw the White Dragon dude.
Speaker 5: When I first saw the White Dragon, I was like, right, I need. I wasn't like, Grandma, I want this. I found what the word need was at that moment. I was like, Grandma, I need the white Dragon sword. She was like Kingston, I'm not gonna buy you that. You're just gonna break it. And I was like, breath, I'll put you down right now. All the half gave me a credit gave me a credit card, give me let's go to Fortum Road. Let's go to fucking Jimmy Jazz. Get me a pair of sneakers first, and then let's go to bb Gamy Toys. That's what I'm kb toys, man, I missed that ship, dude over here. Yeah, the nationwide, I guess.
Speaker 4: I think of course, TV Toys Toys rust was.
Speaker 2: Was that was that was was like, uh like affiliate, right, they were at the same come I kind of don't you know, I actually don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think so, but like I don't I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 2: That was the last fashion though, Gaby. The last there was what was.
Speaker 5: Games remember there was game Stop and something else there was. It was it was two different.
Speaker 2: Stories electronic boutique games, right, it used to used to be called electronic boutique.
Speaker 4: There was EB yeah, e B games.
Speaker 3: And I went to software the place called Software et Cetera in Cross County, which was like basically the same cross but like.
Speaker 2: Sorry here like the cross counter cross counter the niggas. That that's a nigga, right, Dudley, Like, I don't know. I would hope he was, but sorry to cut you off. It'll get revealed that he was actually fucking Dutch. He's had a tan? Is that it just letting him be black? Because if I found that right now, I think I would break the table by slamming it.
Speaker 5: So it's like finding out DJ is actually not black. DJ's actually fucking Welsh, And it's like, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? His family moved to Jamaican, he has a tan. It's like, why could just give me this? That's when you go to the Capcom headquarters and you terrorize them. That's when you just get like, dude, we this has gotta stop. You come in through the ceiling, the highest floor. Dud I'm gonna turn into gas and go through the vents. I'm I'm gonna is just like at a certain point, it's is you can't fuck with me that much, man, that's too much.
Speaker 5: I think once upon a time, we lived in a world where it was like where you could you could have kind of like an assortment of characters and like colors and varieties right where it was fine. But I think what happens now is that I think it's just insane to create worlds where there's just one looking kind of person because of how much culture has been exchanged.
Speaker 2: Back and forth.
Speaker 5: You know, Yeah, it's just weird being going like like I understand some people are like, oh, it's it's like authentic to the world, right, like Witcher, right, Witcher. There's no black people, right, I understand that. I understand why there's no blacker makes sense. It'd imagine a black Witcher. I'd be fucking horrifying because he would just be better than everybody else. And I'd be like, that's like, why is he so good at killing people?
Speaker 2: Makes me upset?
Speaker 5: You know what happened logs about him? Man, he's really cool and he hasn't done anything to wrong me. But this nigga is too good at it.
Speaker 2: Man, that's sad. What is that?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 2: This is how you know things are bleak? Right?
Speaker 4: Is that like I saw obviously you hear about like a shooting, right, you hear about like a police shooting.
Speaker 2: Are you going with, Chris? What what do you mean?
Speaker 4: I'm telling you?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you where I'm going with?
Speaker 4: I saw this police shooting right of like or like this this news about like this person shooting, uh just some another unarmed person of color?
Speaker 2: Of course? Yeah, I being like, oh man, what's it gonna be this time?
Speaker 4: Like how depressing is this going to be? And it was like body and you saw the body cam footage and it was some lady like going at it with a knife like crazy and like going like nuts like for a while, and I was like, oh was it some lady?
Speaker 5: She was wearing some sort of something like that. I think I saw that one too.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: I think I saw that one to a shoot somebody was approaching a guy because.
Speaker 3: No, it's like literally like he knocks on the door and the lady opens the door and it's like knife swaps and then like he he like backs up like a lot and she keeps it like going at I think she slashed.
Speaker 5: On it, like I think I think I saw the cam of the body cam image of like her with the knife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and it's just like it's it's unfortunate. It's so it look it's sad. Obviously somebody's dead. But like I was, like, I like breathed like a sigh that it was just like, oh, thank god, thank god.
Speaker 2: It's like not like not show. It's not just like me. Yeah, like, no fucking this one might not be a psychopaths. One might have genuinely just had to defend himself. Yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how bleak things are though, you know what I mean. It's like I look at that and I like sigh of the breath of relief.
Speaker 5: W what's fun up that I saw that image? But it reminded me of the picture and mister Crabb is like sitting there and he's like looking back and forth and everything's distorted in the background, and I laugh, like this is fucked up because that woman's gone. I don't I don't know, man, I just I feel like we're this where our world is in a very strange spot where I think we're at the last maout of time where we can truly recover from how fucking insane things are.
Speaker 2: But I don't think are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Pokemon and pedophiles?
Speaker 2: Now, I think is that better or worse? It's not better. It depends on who you are.
Speaker 4: I think, right, Oh, wait, do you think there's a world where that could be better if Pokemon were pedophile?
Speaker 5: I think I was trying to find out what point you were trying to make, like, oh the world, Like you were like, oh, Pokemon pedophiles, we can, we can recover the world, And I'm like, I guess this is.
Speaker 4: It's the opposite. I feel like it's pretty clearly.
Speaker 2: Recover the world. But I just think that like we just I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think we are.
Speaker 2: I think we just need a little bit of time to pass, because right now it's pretty clear that the largest cult ever it currently exists, and I think that's why things are fucking so weird right now. But I think I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think they're going to disappear.
Speaker 2: I think once the cult leader dies or goes away, because you know, he's old as ship and there's a kind he's a kind of shithead that he be like, and when I fall, someone new will rise. And it would be my son Barrett as he's trying to fucking doggy style his mom. If everybody's like I fucking there's no stopping. This is my next in a line. This is Laura Lumer. She's a wonderful woman. I think she's going to leave, said she's over. He would make me so happy, the great Laura lumoer what you want to see a so good dismembers dismantled so quickly nova strike where I would fly as fas as I can with your with your fist. It's like, it's not even that, that's that's the only thing I can hope for it say silver lighting. There is there's no one even close to him right now, no one.
Speaker 3: No one can pick up that torch because it's such a unique. But I don't think even because they try, people keep trying, like the.
Speaker 4: Santis what they were saying about this, like the Santans has got it and then he got reamed because he wears high heels like a bitch, and it's like you, yeah.
Speaker 2: Those.
Speaker 5: What happens is I think there's always there's always ebbs and flows, right I think right now I'm leaving it.
Speaker 2: To my dog bligger. This is my dog, Bligger looking at him. Here to the dog comes out wo wolf.
Speaker 11: Who I was walking down the street and I show a gross black man and I said, get him dog.
Speaker 2: I said, get him if my dog on him and I said.
Speaker 4: He said, woof, woof, woof, woof wolf.
Speaker 2: He said, bark. I think as well. But I think I think everything's fine. You know what's so fucked up that is not too disimbiled like that is very like rallies. If you watch some of his rallies, there are stuff that is literally that close.
Speaker 3: I love the way that he will weave away, like what he calls it a weave, where he like he weaves it. He weaves in and out to make it make sense. It's like it doesn't. It still doesn't make sense, dude, But like ask ask a question.
Speaker 5: It's like what day is today?
Speaker 2: What day is it?
Speaker 7: I mean, you look at the day and you look at what the democrats have done and I you look at the country where it is it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: You look at China, look at what's crazy? What is it today? What day is it today? Today?
Speaker 7: It's it's a it's a sad day. It's a sad day, it's a sad day. Whatever, what what.
Speaker 2: This country has become. Look at China.
Speaker 4: Look at three of the trouts against the destroying.
Speaker 2: The country is destroyed.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: They are raping people.
Speaker 11: There, They're eating They're eating the power Rangers.
Speaker 2: They can't take the power Rangers away.
Speaker 7: They're trying to make video games and power Ranges woke, and and they're hitting everybody.
Speaker 2: They're eating people in the middle of the street. I saw outside of my pen house in New York City. I looked down, I said, look at the people eating, and that's a sad day. And that's his answer to the question. I think that's like political speech right in general. The only person ever heard that genuinely gives real answers this is Bernie. Literally, He's like, what are you gonna do about these? Like I want to tackle this in this way? And everybody's like Joe Biden was like this, now here's Neil. Here's Neil. He's Jewish, right, hold up, he's a Jewish descent. That means quiet Jack, look fat, I mean, I'm serious, Bernard, he said that a lot recently. I don't know what that what that's about. Have you seen that? You know?
Speaker 4: He points out that he's not joking a lot.
Speaker 2: Like he's like, did were and these people they they don't. We're we're really we're doing I'm not joking. I'm not messing around. I'm not kidding you look at that. I just feel so bad. And here's the deal.
Speaker 6: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's like, you mean, I love that guy. I posted that on the Instagram. It's too good.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I think I think things will get better if I listen.
Speaker 2: I grew up a middle class woman, as a middle class as a middle class woman.
Speaker 5: She does get there, but she gives that whole entire real fresh and it's like, miss, just give me, just give me videos of yourself squirting in your twenties.
Speaker 2: That is crazy, he insists. He's a person you're gonna be on sixty minutes to say that immediately, this entire ma'am, this entire time, you have dodged the question. Are you going to give me twenty minute videos of you sporting from a long time ago? Done already? Not right now? Obviously you're still in the tage woman for your age, but they're not really what I'm looking for. It in your early thirties, to mid thirties. Well, that was a middle class.
Speaker 4: It's always a middle when I graduated from McDonald's. When I graduated from McDonald's as a young woman, I knew that the world was going to be so difficult.
Speaker 2: It's like, look, look, look, look, here's a name. What are you doing? It's a mess?
Speaker 4: And like I hate everybody that we're talking about, don't I just don't want.
Speaker 2: They don't speak like people. Well, no, no, I think I think I just want a non character.
Speaker 5: I think I think was talking like a person.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: Tim Waltz is actually person.
Speaker 4: But he's kind of leaning into it now though I've known he's leaning into the persona because of the fact that he which is whatever.
Speaker 2: Grooming him to be a politician, like instead of just being like what brought him to the dance in the first place with the regular person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're trying to like like they put him in like a flannel in a hat, bro, And they were like.
Speaker 2: Did you see when he did the debate fucking picture of him. He looks like he's scared. He looks scared, looks like he saw a ghost bear double. That's a double, that's like a he does things.
Speaker 3: It's funny because he does look like he does look like he sees currently witnessing.
Speaker 2: He was terrifying thing a person.
Speaker 4: Can passlately witness He's watching his child get wished away by a ghost bear to a to a fan that says Jared Foegel's.
Speaker 2: Ghost to an alien, and he's like, it's all.
Speaker 3: Scary, it's all scary. And then there's the and it's JD. Vance at the same time, and he looks like he's just like posing for a YouTube thumbnail. Yeah, where he's like he's just this fucking guy.
Speaker 2: He's such as.
Speaker 3: You know what's really depressing. Also, he sucks so bad and even on like when they were doing the I remember the Vice President's debate, right, I was watching it and I was being like, damn, I would prefer these people. Yeah, I prefer to between these two guys, you know what I mean. But Jdvan sucks.
Speaker 4: But it's a it's Trump is so egregious that it's like, by comparison.
Speaker 2: JD looks great.
Speaker 5: Vance is really stupid, but Donald Trump is just like if if a bad guy somehow, it's like it's like sitious, it's like, what the fuck are you doing here?
Speaker 2: Like how do y'all not notice niggas evil? What is going on? Actually is a great analogy of like it's like this sucks, but city is fucking Adam. That's actually a pretty good analogy that, like it is just watching and knowing who Palpatine is, You're like, how are they allowing this shit to happen? Things are getting progressing further further, especially in episode three, You're like, how the fuck is the you know you're here again is decided?
Speaker 5: That's like you're like, what need to contemplate?
Speaker 2: Jedi suck brother? I saw. I don't know who this guy. He popped up and my recommends, but he was doing a debate of another YouTuber. His name's like Adam friended or something, and then he just wrote this like twenty minute like diatribe of like why this guy sucks or whatever. But what it was was just going through why Donald Trump is not qualified to be president at all, and I forgot, Like I when it's that neatly packaged, just back to back, it makes you feel insane. It makes you feel like you're like I can't fucking believe they ignored everything. I think when there's too much like dude, fake election dude, the fake electors sending out the what you call it, just ahead of time, even though he know he loves like the thing you can just choose one thing. And I was just like it made me feel insane. I was cooking and I was listening to this, and I was like, am I alive? I felt I felt like this isn't real? Like this is I Like, for a moment, I was like kind of feeling like this can't be. This is get the knife, and there was a I thought about I climbed up on my kitchen sink and then like I was like I should just dive into the pot of food, you know, like just just boil my fucking face.
Speaker 5: Like there was a moment I'm like, this is this is this is too sills people that have these talks with them, right, and it's I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it's hard.
Speaker 5: I feel like someone likes you try to have to talk with this person like Milo or Tempole or something like that, and I know it's hard to sit down and talk to those guys, but it's never like a personable conversation where it's like, hey, let's just have a as a chat.
Speaker 2: Mean you, right?
Speaker 5: And because it turned it time. It carried it to ideal wars. Unfortunately, it isn't just like a what like what what is the reason you want to vote for this guy? Like for real, all jokes aside, no bravado, no bullshit. But there's cameras on boards, so they're gonna have to go into their characters, do the game piece, the piece the people.
Speaker 2: That are there like on their side, so it'll be like, well, why are you here? What are you doing? Yeah? Yeah, regular conversations are fine. David Pacman talked to this guy I don't know, he is his Asian dude with wild hair, and then he talked to him about tariffs, and that guy who's a supporter of Trump just finally recognized what tariffs are for real, and he was flabbergasted. And it wasn't hostile. It was nothing hostile at all. It was just like, oh, that's how it works, so that would fuck us. He was like wow, it was that conversation was just like hot. He was like you're kidding, right, and he's like you're gonna clip this, but like who sent me this? I love ship like that because I'm like, in a calm setting, people can learn ship and they're like, oh, weird. It's why other people don't understand.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like I feel like that's so self explanatory about like a terriffic Sure it should be, it's I don't understand how that there was even a miscommunication about them.
Speaker 2: I think just people have been gasoling into, you know, just because the you know, Emperor King says that it's they're good, So then they've been gasoline to think they're good. I think it's as simple as that.
Speaker 5: I think what happens people don't look into things outside of what they enjoy hearing. They don't have to go look like certainly like oh that makes sense because China's bad, we have to make them pay more.
Speaker 2: And it's like China is paying more. Look, it's just what's happening. Look, I brought North Carolina. Let's just go over after this. The governor is saying, what's happening the governor on the ground of the of the of the state, and then Trump says otherwise, and then they believe Trump, like what do you do? What can you do that the guy that is running this fucking state is telling you how it is, And they're like, nah, fuck you I'm just like, Okay, you can't do anything at that point, you can't do anything. Just jack off, Just jack off. Just get three guns and the thud tablem together and shoot them all out.
Speaker 3: Anyway, here's another uh, here's a question from scratch from Scratch It and Spank.
Speaker 4: And he says, so this question is a little more mundane than usual. But have you guys seen those videos of the alcoholic monkeys beating their kids?
Speaker 2: They're monkey kids or human kids, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know, be their kids. I assume they're monkey kids.
Speaker 2: I assume, yeah, I assume they're monkey But it's also I've never really, I've never heard somebody refer to you know, can you like like animals they're litter as kids. I've never really heard that before. I guess I don't know. Actually, yeah, look it up. It was an ape.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's something really, I feel like it's like an ape lit ape lit.
Speaker 2: They're not even apes though, Yeah, I know a monke lit infant. Oh okay, well lame they're called infants. Is that where we got it from?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that what we got or which one came first? We gave it to that? I guess infant is just like a small primate. I guess I guess so, because I'm like, you know, we didn't take cub. Wasn't something before a cub? Was it? Small lion? A baby ill? It's called a hatchling.
Speaker 5: Baby armadilla is called a pop baby your fun say pop pop pop?
Speaker 2: Baby? Fish is a fingerling? Are you serious? What the hell? A fingerling? It's called a fry or a fingerling.
Speaker 4: Actually a fingerling of a fingerling fish. I want to eat some fingerlings.
Speaker 2: Sounds good?
Speaker 5: Baby goose gooseling, baby kangaroo of Joey obviously and a.
Speaker 2: Baby did you say Joey obviously Joey? Oh yeah, you're right. Why do you say obviously? Like that's kind of common sort of common knowledge. I guarantee you it's not. I think I knew that. I don't know why I knew. I don't know why you know that, but I imagine I guess.
Speaker 5: I know because I watched sucking. I was a dumb little animal kid like I love the Animal Planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little Joey, Like I've heard that baby Joey. I probably heard it but didn't understand the reference, Like it just went.
Speaker 4: Over there were joe I remember being like, why were the why are they named after a person?
Speaker 2: Australia? I mean, I guess like that's what they call like they call a broad Sheila's right, Oh yeah, I guess so just like that, Sheila, Sheila. Oh that you narrow, your narrow putting an R in there, bitch.
Speaker 4: I can't wait see r n n O you pussy like from my friend. Now my friend is gonna be any minute called the show.
Speaker 9: Ups right, guys, I'm over here in Australia ripping some Joey's.
Speaker 2: Maybe a pryor all right, well I didn't ask for all this called the calf baby, a baby Kingston's called a fucking problem, wasteless. You escaped abortion. You guys can stop whenever, so can you. We didn't ask. Is a pig with a shout or furrow? The bobcats and the baby Kingston's are called accidents. It was really You're fine and guy, but that was not nice. You're no accident. You're here for a reason, an accidental reason, such I'm trying so desperately to all right, crows called the chick chick isn't that what fucking chickens are? No chickens are chick lits.
Speaker 5: No, chick lits gum and spans do that's.
Speaker 2: My brain? Fuck, yeah, chick lit's that's right. You're so good at lies. It's disgusting. It's not what do you mean you missed him? Almost? I know, But then I'm like, wait, is that?
Speaker 10: It just?
Speaker 2: It works?
Speaker 5: Sometimes he started getting pulled to the dormit It's like, I guess he's right.
Speaker 2: It's like a level you have, a you have a slight level of like sociopathy that like you can believe you're lies sometimes because you're just constantly saying I'm like, and then it makes me question. I'm like, oh, I guess, Oh my god. Well, like a lot of people will have a stupid facial expression after they say something snarky or whatever. It gives it away. It's hard, it's it's hard for me.
Speaker 4: It's really hard for me to keep it in this this smirk after saying something completely fall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why you walk off afterwards.
Speaker 2: That's why I just I do.
Speaker 4: I do look away or turn around, but usually I just try to keep a smile on my face at all times so it doesn't change.
Speaker 5: When I start lying. I started giggling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gross. It's really bad. I started giggling. You played a game, you played Super Hitler before right with us? No played it.
Speaker 5: You gotta play that game or it's already played.
Speaker 2: Were Wolf. It's a game like that where it's.
Speaker 3: Like you like Manhunter Mafia, like these days that we have to guess who's the fucking I see, I see, but guess who the count is?
Speaker 2: So like the Secret Hitler, Okay.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm not And I start giggling because I'm like, because I already know what thinking of all the questions you were gonna ask me, and me be like, no.
Speaker 2: I didn't do that. You're like the worst. He just be able to figure you out all the way. I gotta go full silly before it's I gotta start. I gotta get my silly all before the game start.
Speaker 4: I can't lie like that either, Like I can't.
Speaker 3: The only way that I can play Secret Hitler and win is if I don't speak, like I'm quiet through most of the games that I went in Secret Hitler because when I start speaking, I'm just also I'm gonna smile. I'm gonna smile to assholes. So yeah, he just you're friends with them too. We just like start fucking around and we just let Hitler win. Sometimes we're like, oh, fuck you, you didn't let me choose who was gonna be fucking vice president.
Speaker 2: Suck my dick. I'm gonna give it to who I know it's Hitler and then they win the game. That is kind of like, I mean, it's kind of accurate. And you've done it too. What you mean You've definitely been like you didn't.
Speaker 5: You've definitely listened to Lily where you were like, you've almost voted me out, Fuck you, Lily, and you've given it to Hitler.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, I guess Hitler wins now, And I'm like, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: That's how that's how society works. Yeah, that's I think that's kind of how why we are right now. It's like, fuck you guys, I'm gonna give it to Hitler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know whatever. Oh man, we're such a fucking insane group of people. We're embarrassing. We're embarrassing anyway. Crimson is not getting better either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Crimson says, Oho glasses glasses and blind fuck who needs glasses? He says, not a question, but a good I spake up a conversation.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I just picked this at random. I didn't read this ahead of time, but obviously this has come up again. Shirt power is just a stand. User Stands are named after music artists usually look up Notorious Big Jojo stand have fun with the music references and what their powers are. So I guess he's talking about the shirt guy that we invented, who can like take people and put him on his shirt. That would be a stand.
Speaker 4: I guess it's all yellow, but what would be like a I don't know what a shirt oriented song would be to name him. I feel like Shirtman's perfectly adequate because it's as stupid as the concept deserves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it doesn't need to be.
Speaker 5: We don't need to harp on it's stupid, but it can expand, you know, as the best kun of things.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, here's another one. Here's another one.
Speaker 3: I'm mad that Little Caesar's five dollars pizza is seven dollars now, wrote in he says, hey, three to two and one quick follow up to the CJ question, But do you think modding will ever get to a point where no one knows whose CJ is?
Speaker 2: But he'll still be modern into every game possible. I think happening. I think something happened. I would I would bet that most people.
Speaker 3: Maybe not most people now, but I do think at some point it'll be it'll be like Bugs Bunny, you know what I mean, We're like how Bugs Bunny was like a reference to like a Clark Gable movie, and now it's like, no one knows who the fuck Clark Gable is. It only bugs Bunny remains. I think that will be a point when we get far enough away.
Speaker 4: From San Andreas. But I think right now currently.
Speaker 3: The twenty years old now or no, it's it is about to be basically or in like a month, probably, I think, because that was two thousand and four, right, I think so.
Speaker 2: But I honestly don't remember. Actually no, not yet. I think it's two thousand and seven.
Speaker 4: San Andreas. No, no, no, no, no, no no, because I thought four was two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: I thought, wait, what, Yeah, I thought Vice City was oh four, But no, you're probably I mean, I don't know, you're probably right.
Speaker 3: Oh uh yeah, San Andrea greater than of San Andreas. October twenty sixth, two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: So we okay, nice basically it's gonna be crazy on the internet. Yeah when it hit the anniversary hits, that's actually nuts. Yeah, there's like I feel like the reason why he's still I feel like the only the only reason why CJ became like the staple of modding is because of all the the YouTube poop people. Like there's like things just like flying kitties, a big one that oh yeah yeah, they just people that just kept the big smoke and CJ ship just alive. And then it's like the I'm actually a little bit sad because I think the Spider Man meta is over in YouTube poop because that was the best one that was where it.
Speaker 5: Was a powerful meta until we get a new Spider Man movie that's finally goofy enough make some power back.
Speaker 2: I it's just I don't even know what the new meta is actually, to be honest, I haven't been paying attention, but I don't know actually because for a while, like I was watching like when it was the Sega the Well, when it was the CD I fucking Zelda, Oh my god, it was Beauty and the Beast for a while, fucking it was Aladdin. For a while, it was a dude, the prayer you run was amazing. It didn't last long, powerful, it didn't last long, but that one was fucking. The baby fucking dies, fucking is my favorite. Like that video is like it was a good old pu I think, is that video good old, such a good such a good YouTube. Boop dude, A guy cut him saying tie me down and fuck my gaping asshole. You know, I was like that amazing. I was like, how did you find that?
Speaker 3: I know it takes a special kind of person to figure that out, honestly, but I think, yeah, I don't know. I think we we we're still a wayte away from I think having like I think the majority of people who know who CJ is understand where he's from. Yeah, but I do think like at some point we'll reach a point where it's like, I don't know who the fuck this is.
Speaker 2: Let's go to let's say twenty years from now, we'll we'll check back into it. I gotta somehow have an alarm clock, serious set alarm clock or twenty years? Is that even possible? Set an alarm clock for twenty years? I said, Ah, you're fucking gay, dumb bitch. This is unnecessary.
Speaker 5: Like I know, it's not alive.
Speaker 3: But like, wait, how many fuck you pussy ass bitch? Wait, hey, Siri, how many hours in twenty years?
Speaker 2: Al nice?
Speaker 3: One hundred and seventy five? All right, one hundred and seventy five thousand? Okay, Siri set a timer for one hundred and seventy five thousand hours. Wait, didn't didn't hear me? Hey, Siri set a timer for one hundred and seventy five thousand hours. Tyres can't be said for four hours or longer. Damn it, that's so lame bullshit.
Speaker 2: Come on, So I might just gonna have to get twenty years for the cam calendars, a bunch of calendars. Just keep mark the one that's like the twenty of the twenty of the year. I guess. So you got a big ass super thick you gotta walk under it, and shit, huh, there's no way I'm better remember that. Unfortunately, I don't remember anything. I don't remember who I am. I'm scared, Okay, I want that, actually, the mister a little bit. I don't want to mention that. Shit's scary. I just like I'm so annoyed, you know, I want it. I want it for a while. I want amnesia for like a few years. So let's just say, for the sake of argument, worst case scenario, Trump wins, whatever, I just skip all of that. It'll be cool to have amnesia for like a second. That'd be amazing.
Speaker 5: Okay, So let's say you guys, let's say right now, you guys, Yeah, wake up in your bedroom and you're sixteen. So for me, it's just two thousand and ten, twenty ten, right sixteen, be like.
Speaker 2: Oh, what the fuck's going on?
Speaker 5: You walk outside your house, you walk outside your bedroom, sixteen year old world.
Speaker 2: You're back. You're in the past, and I'm aware. You're aware.
Speaker 5: You got all your fucking intelligence like that from that time. How are you gonna react? What're gonna what's your move gonna be?
Speaker 2: M become the next comedy shorts gamer? Real? For real? What is your next movie? Well?
Speaker 3: I would have been I would invest in the channel. I would like sincerely, I would just be like, oh, I'm just gonna start this way earlier. I think make a ton of money early.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 5: So I had one friend who dropped out of high school when they were sixteen. They just went got their equivalency, they didn't, Okay, So they got their equivalency. Uh way younger, right, They like they dropped out of high school at sixteen they want to got to equipancy, and they started college when they were literally sixteen, like sixteen and a half years old. And by the time we got to college.
Speaker 2: Are we having dajavu right now? What's up? I swear you did this. I brought it up before. I brought it before in the same almost scenario though, But I feel like we were talking about you would redo. What you would do is you would finish school early, and then we and then I talked about like I would traded my experiences. Though I think I think, right, that sounds right.
Speaker 5: We're doing than I would. I wouldn't change anything major actually, because that would radically funck the world up.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think it's safe to do that. Like you investing in like like i'd go back and I fucking invest in test On. I was like, you would fuck the planet up so bad.
Speaker 4: I would not be doing that because I know exactly what I would have to do.
Speaker 2: It would be annoying.
Speaker 3: I think I would be really annoyed that I would have to retry the same old ground to be honest with you. So I think I would try to change as much as possible while keeping the good things in text. So I would probably just be like, all right, I'm just going to focus on YouTube and just not really, I'm not even gonna go to college.
Speaker 2: But the fuck?
Speaker 4: Why would why?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: Why would I.
Speaker 5: I'd wake up and I'd have to like I'd be giving rules and I'd be like the I'm a grown ass man.
Speaker 2: I like, no, you're not. I'm literally a thirty year old man in this body. I'm literally a thirty road right now. You don't understand. Oh interesting, go clean your fucking room. Interesting, dude, I'd break I'd find all my future you know, ex girlfriends or whatever. I would break their heart earlier, you know, just like I would just get it over with already, like you're just so you feel like, oh, you know, like the ones in the twenties and all that shit. I'ld just get out of the way now. Still make sure I feel like the timeline won't chatter too hard as long as I still interact with the same people. But I'll just get over with.
Speaker 5: I'd feel so bad because I'd be like, I'm an adult now. I shouldn't be where I am right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I would be fucking annoyed to shit he's sitting in school, Like.
Speaker 5: I'm a grown ass man. I don't want to be here.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's twenty years for me. Yeah that's great. Well it's almost twenty years for me. Yeah. So it's just like I'm not like, I'm like, bro, I don't at that point, I'd be like five, I'd.
Speaker 5: Be talking to your friends about some super stupid shit and you'd be like, oh my god, I was a moron.
Speaker 2: Yeah I would. I mean, at least at least I would. Yeah, yeah, I would know he's drawing some DBZ nigger nigger teachers, Like I can't get pussy from kids now, so I'm not a demon. I gotta funk my teachers. But then they're not gonna fuck me because child I hate this. Well, you might run into a couple of them, you know, because how many how many dudes tried versus like say you know, because like the predators are the ones that usually approach, but like say, what if there's some is that frozen? No, it's a vegeta with a receding hairlines. It's it's Phil Collins.
Speaker 3: Curator Hot s Hot Salca Road and mister Hot s He says, hello, three musket queers. So do you guys, Do you guys remember the movie Barnyard and a spin off show, Bye Bye Guys, and it's been off show Back at the Barnyard. That movie and show was insane and the humor crossed so many lines while airing on Nickelodeon. For example, look up Back at the Barnyard dairy section for brief clip of the show.
Speaker 2: I don't really, I didn't. This was after.
Speaker 4: This was way after my I did not watch that show.
Speaker 2: I don't even recognize the name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I recognize the name because I remember see I see memes of it all the time, like there's that.
Speaker 5: Mouth jumping at somebody, the way the mouse jumping at somebody.
Speaker 2: The mouth the mouse. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know if I've saw, Like the one that I keep seeing recently is that is that old man in the chair?
Speaker 2: I remember that cow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a there's a meme lately of like I think it's like there's a farmer character on that show, right, or like that in that movie whereas like an old farmer and I guess his wife or something and there's a meme that's going around. It's like it's the lady at the window, and then it's the guy in the chair kind of opening his mouth and it looks like he's screaming, and it's usually like the wife saying like sir, or like I don't know what the guy's name is, but like Marty, the the gays are here, and it's usually like two shots of him sitting screaming and standing up, and it's just ah ah.
Speaker 4: It's just like but I keep seeing that one, but I don't, I don't. I have no context for that show.
Speaker 5: There's one really funny scene where like the cow usually bothers the mailman, right, so the mailman like turns around and the cows like dance and stuff like that, and turns around again.
Speaker 2: He's not dancing, and he's like keeps doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the thing I keep saying. Also, the perhaps the fucking the lowers of the fucking.
Speaker 2: People like select the most random ship to like go viral man.
Speaker 5: But that's what I'm seeing I'm talking about. But there's one scene where like it's if the the mailman was schizophrenic and like really paranoid and it's the cow just sitting there and the guy's looking back. Tell me time again, like freaking out about and I think that even so funny. I saved it to my phone.
Speaker 2: I can find it with a thousand and a million and a half. Fucking yeah, no, no, save the movies. I have the fact that you save movies on your phone is crazy. Yeah, yeah, this one.
Speaker 4: It's usually like all the gays are here, it's ah underneath the caption, underneath the it's I don't know, like why did this even?
Speaker 2: I don't got I don't know. I missed out on the show. I don't really I don't get it, but whatever, Yeah, I do remember that cow was pretty popular though, I remember. I remember that that.
Speaker 4: I remember that cow was pretty fun.
Speaker 2: This is insane, fucking insane sentence.
Speaker 3: Goku using his dick to shoot a Comma ron and he says, there's this video called the Drink Cup official music Video, and it's just some guy wrapping in a trunks impression.
Speaker 2: I know, I've seen it. Yeah, you showed it to me. Unfortunately I didn't show it to you. Yes you, No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I had that showed to me at your house. I don't remember who put it up. I think Jake or or no job. Jordan didn't put it on. Jordan put it on on your TV. And I was sitting there watching you, like, what the fuck what am I seeing right now? It's whatever, there's too there's too much. There's so much brain rot now I don't even know really how.
Speaker 2: To distinguish between like what is and is not it? But whatever? Anyway, he in the video of that guy drinking really cold beverages, oh with the dry ice, I'm like, what is Like he's gonna hurt himself, Like why are you doing? Like it's not when you make content, right, when you're giving up life, it's not funny. He drink, he ate like three packs of the storene whitening strips, put dry ice inside of a fucking coke and then ate a bunch of mentos and drank that. And I'm like, bro, this is not worth it. You're gonna die faster.
Speaker 4: And he's probably got like a real he probably feels really refreshed, though he.
Speaker 2: Has to the point. He's probably iceman. He probably lays down like.
Speaker 3: Do you think you could theoretically become so relaxed? And so I don't even know so like like something like that, Doing something like that could relieve you of so much ache and pain that you quickly realize how much pain you are always in and are blocking it out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's deep where like.
Speaker 4: The next day after that, just the just your normal current existence, like you're your normal everyday pain threshold depletes entirely because now you know what it's like to not have it because you're so freshed.
Speaker 2: Crazy Yea, I thought about I thought about that, like taking like if I took drugs, I wonder how i'd feel, like, say, because I'm always like I always like inflamed, my my hips fucked up and shit. Yeah, I was like, I wonder what it feels like to just be kind of like not in pain all the time.
Speaker 3: I sometimes I think about what it would be like to be in like the body of a dog, and like if that would hurt, and you know what I mean, why would it hurt? Well, That's what I'm saying is like we are used to our own bodies and our own phy physiology, right, yeah, and so we're used to to everything that like like theoretically there could be a situation where like you and I switch bodies or something, or like you and somebody else would switch bodies, and you, because you're so used to your own experience, are now acclimating to this one where you're like, oh, what the fuck my elbow hurts right, or like your elbow hors and is like, oh, my own my elbow isn't hurt. It's like you probably just don't notice it because you're so used to it. And I wonder how drastic that affect would, Like how how in pain is a dog just by being trapped in the frame of a dog that it can't express that pain, you know, outwardly, because why would it.
Speaker 2: That's well, that's layered a lot like.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of Yeah, there's a lot to pick apart. This is why this I said.
Speaker 3: I said it in my bed at night, at five till five in the morning, I think about this stuff.
Speaker 5: I put a knife till my dogs doing I'm like, are you in pain? And my dogs like, please stop, please stop?
Speaker 2: That's crazy. And I could free you right now. I could free free right now, pain, please get away from me, barking off like you.
Speaker 3: I'll put it this way. You know that there, you know, there are certain breeds of dogs that are obviously in pain. Yeah, you know what I mean, Clearly.
Speaker 5: You can look at those inteller in pain.
Speaker 3: But that's all they've ever known, so they so they probably don't even really notice it to the degree that you would that we were like, would we if you went into the body of a pug, would you immediately feel like you were like, ah, you would be screaming, you know what I mean, your eyes are kind of out of your head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, felt amazing.
Speaker 2: If you were like elated, you were like, wow, I mean, maybe I would have the the the way that my neurons fire. Maybe I feel like my pain threshold is really high and I feel better being a dog, maybe because they, at least they seem like their pain thresholds are pretty high.
Speaker 5: I've definitely kicked my dog and it definitely wasn't a lot of pain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like, so we're gonna get the fuck out of here, let's go.
Speaker 5: I definitely kicked the flaming funk out of my dog, and it was a tremendous pain. I know, it got up and said, it got up like a person. It said, wow, what the fuck, dude.
Speaker 3: It's stood up on hot It stood up on its hind legs just to fall to its knees, a dog falling to its knees.
Speaker 2: He's crazy to imagine.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we're gonna read our We're gonna read our twenty five dollars in our patrons. Now we can go over to page on the concess Just snark Tank, you do all that fucking dumb shiit?
Speaker 2: Uh so we're gonna read your names. Calm me down.
Speaker 5: Three two one.
Speaker 3: Comedy comedy shorts ravest as Shaggy and his little companion Roofy Do.
Speaker 2: Roofy Do is fucking insane, amazing. That's Shaggy's that's Scooby's college age cousin that takes advantage of human women.
Speaker 3: Scrap I guess no, Scrappy's not bad. Wasn't he like canonically like a molester?
Speaker 5: Scrappy was a piece of ship in the movies and this actual thing, he's just a kid demons.
Speaker 2: I thought like he was demons.
Speaker 3: I thought he was like an anemiln Arcus figure what that means. I thought he was like older, but like he just kind of like had the appearance of being young. He's a puppy actually, and you know that does the proof have you seen his berthadificate.
Speaker 5: Well, no, I've been going makes something. What I was told from watching the Scooby Dude, you get face value.
Speaker 4: You take people to face value, You're a fool.
Speaker 2: He was born in Kenya? Huh what is that?
Speaker 4: Scrappy doo was born in Kenya? He can't run for scrappy.
Speaker 2: You don't remember what was it called birth gator? What was it berther gator or whatever? That actually was actually funny enough. That was started by Trump. Trump started, that started the whole like, oh, Bob was born and King was born in ken was so long ago. He's not an American. He's not an American. He's not like us. I thought. He doesn't even remember. He said that Kamala she was born in a volcano. She's not. She's black. All of a sudden, it's like, that's not she came out of a virgin sacrifice. I don't trust her. I don't trust her. Where's that twenty minute sporting video though? Where stop stop playing? She's not beating the allegations.
Speaker 6: I know she has it.
Speaker 2: I know she's playing.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine him saying she's not beating the allegation. It's too modern yeah, you know he should start.
Speaker 11: Saying like dumb, like I've heard of this is a bop no cap she there's this thing, this Skioby, the toil that you heard of?
Speaker 2: This thing you knows, the Phantom tax, the raised Duke, Dennis Duke, Dennis Duke, Dennis. Audience are just standing there with their brains melting, but like clapping and ships away. Um, there's just fucking little numbs.
Speaker 4: He claps so hard he pulls his hands away and like there's like a jelly, like yeah, it's like somebody peeled the palms off their hands. But it was like frozen and man and they're stuck to each other and clapping.
Speaker 2: Maybe sonic boobs.
Speaker 3: Hung jury, you gotta worry about a hung judge. Uh, just just the Hammer Game with my Uh, just played the Hammer Game with my grandpa.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's breathing.
Speaker 3: Derek watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Almost Ever characters based on a musical artist and gay like you all. Crystal Fox's massive very throbbing, vainy throbbing girlcock sleeves, merchant, Siamese twins connected by the shaft.
Speaker 2: Damn. That sucks like a Chinese finger trap.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's like their penises cat dog.
Speaker 6: Dig dick dick dick is so stupid, save over, try.
Speaker 2: A little dick dick.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Like? What is their situation? Do they have like a towel over their petis? Like? What do they do?
Speaker 5: Just cut it at that moment? You know, no, wait, there's no show.
Speaker 4: No, they haven't argumized, Like they haven't argue you can't cut it because like we're not gonna cut it exactly evenly. You're gonna get a little bit more like no, we're staying.
Speaker 6: They can't agree, so they just.
Speaker 2: Say they getting around, how much to cut off?
Speaker 5: And so like.
Speaker 4: But it's like if they have to pee, is it just like kind of like, dude, is it like a situation?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: They poke holes like the sprinklers, you know, and then you know, you know they some people poke holes to their fucking hose. So it's just like what else could you do?
Speaker 3: I always thinking it was just like a situation where like, you know, how like if you dug like a hole directly through the center of the earth all the way to the other side, if you if you jump down it, you would theoretically kind of like you know, you wouldn't really fall through the other side. You would just kind of like find an equilibrium in the middle. Like so it's like it almost feels like one's pinging each other person. But then it like goes back and so it's just like kind of constantly going back and you have to you have to, you have to like capre sun it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, so a constant state of man. That's crazy. How do they fuck? They don't so they can't, So they clearly can't. Why would that be some you have They can't, Derek, they're sharing, they have that s touch with each other pretty much.
Speaker 4: I would have to get fucked.
Speaker 2: So they get fucked, they get fun, they get pig they get pegged, and then they just come into each other. I guess what I'm thinking. I'm thinking it's just like they have their penises, but then at the meeting point, it's a fucking sack of skin that attaches both their dicks, so the heads of their dicks are inside of that fucking like fucking cocoon. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ew yeah, foreskin, I was not imagining you trying.
Speaker 5: To pull it into the stretches real stop, I'm just gonna cut it it.
Speaker 4: Oh, my god, it's Dick, Dick, Dick. Oh my god, what the are tiring about?
Speaker 3: Don't the police officer in Diddy's house sliding in baby oil for all eternity. Mama just sucked him in, put my dick, put my dick in mouth, and spread bust my love and filled up his head. Sweeney is just Chris and his Ozara reform rogue, juan a race war story, come nuggets. Uh, suck my dick. Every now and then I get a little bit Oh.
Speaker 2: Song my dick.
Speaker 4: Every now and then I get a little bit lonely, and I got a.
Speaker 2: Song I do.
Speaker 4: There's something that thinks when they just when they just don't care to finish it with the same commitment that they started with. Oh fuck, I'm needing that Eldridge Dick call me HP love shaft, Uh your honor. I thought that dog.
Speaker 3: I taught that dog to bark yes in Morse code, so technically it was consensual. I don't know what any of that means. Whoa uh might sound crazy, but it ain't.
Speaker 4: No lie.
Speaker 2: I like guys, Oh, I like I see I'm stupid. What funny name?
Speaker 1: Haha?
Speaker 3: Vaughan and the Dead The Artillery has got me acting up like the deep. Uh Sweeney is right on most topics. Round eyed Asian can shirtman take numbers away from can't count past three man? So he becomes can't count past one man?
Speaker 4: Uh Sweeney, I'm making you a heavy ronin in the game, perpetually irritated friend.
Speaker 5: You you guys seen the video of the guy of the cop does riding his bike past a guy, and that he falls.
Speaker 2: And he attacked the guy.
Speaker 5: No what.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the masculine urge, thank you, the masculine urge to dress like a cutie PATUITI I am a stocky six f t all Mexican, not blessed with the typical Mexican twink jeans. H Blair White canonically banging Alex Jones, head.
Speaker 2: Of Elector, politely asking to suck your.
Speaker 3: Dick, having Gary from the server drawn and quarter stitch back together incorrectly and drawing a quartered again. There he was there, Gayleno losing his license for reckless driving death. Doact the world's as this Maori Tanny's and fake Gremlin Gremlin's fan and swing give us your pack PC specs.
Speaker 2: It's been months. Whatever was you got a fucking graphics card in there.
Speaker 4: I bet r t X two. What the that's before when they started? Oh my god, that's just like a motorolerasor I guess it can load JPEGs.
Speaker 2: Derek Mary jojo, Uh what is that? What is it? What is that? A trans weave? I don't really understand.
Speaker 4: Oh like the the anime, I guess.
Speaker 2: I don't really know. Anti Semitic Steve rk will be like did I do that? What do you? What are you doing? You suck?
Speaker 4: I hate I hate the things that you show.
Speaker 2: Me, Like what stop? Get out of here, get out of here with this ship.
Speaker 4: Kingston has brain Kingston has brain rot Like for real.
Speaker 2: Dude, though, like I've never seen like you know, people always talk about like algorithms rotten people's brains or they're like addicted, Like I've never seen it in action. But like you, like I see like you are the You're the perfect like you're the poster boy of what they want. Like all this niggas is always on looking for deeper and darker. Shade's getting further and further into it.
Speaker 5: There's no further.
Speaker 2: You've you hit the bottom.
Speaker 5: It's just like my feet is like if I put my town up and I scrolled through my thing, you'll hear the endword at least, like what.
Speaker 2: The bottom is? You haven't like the illegal, Like you know how dark web shit somehow still makes in the surface. Sometimes that's you haven't made it there yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm trying to stay from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure you would. But like I'm just saying, that's the bottom, sell your kidney on the dark web. Imagine what kind of shi it's on fucking Twitter right now, you know, Like you imagine Annie Semitic.
Speaker 4: Steve Rk will be like, did I do that?
Speaker 2: Big meat? He big meat stinks? Nazi.
Speaker 4: You may have invaded my mind in my body, but there's one thing a seal always keeps his baby Andy, the man who's Andy's in our eightier, but on his Dandy Goku using his dick to shoot a command man coming coming this summer swinging stars and butt pirate from the Caribbean.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, that Heath Smoker Gids.
Speaker 3: Uh gee, it sure is boring around here. My boy, This piece, my boy, boy, my boy, this, this piece is what all warriors strive for. My boy, I don't remember the guys elder, My boy, Oh my god, I haven't thought.
Speaker 2: You know, bro, I brought that ship up like a week ago, and then we're watching some of that ship, me and Jojo, and now she won't shut the fuck up. She just keeps doing you know, my boy.
Speaker 4: I was just like, oh my, it's always unfortunate when something becomes too quotable. Yeah, you know what I mean, because it's just like lose the luster, you know, yeah, jacking off the ripper. I'm I'm the joker, baby.
Speaker 2: Yes, we need f D fat Dick signifier on the show. Fat Dick signify. That guy would he would never come on here, he would away, he would never I'm sure he talked to one of us one on one, but he would, he would talk. I feel like he probably thinks Chris Reagan is the devil, like, oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he probably thinks he's one of those people that I would see at a YouTuber party who'd scowl.
Speaker 2: I think like that. I wonder if he would. I don't know how he feels about me, but I imagine probably not great because he still used that alternative Influence network thing in his video, and my name is smack dab on that fucking list. So he probably thinks like the horrible things too. Yeah, I mean that wouldn't my uh. I saw him get kind of flamed about the Oh J Cole, I have like I kind of after watching the deleted video because I don't know enough about Jay Cole, I just realized I only know his music. So then when I saw his history of like kind of flip flopping and ship and he just kind of never like stands on ship. He's just kind of always this was his m O. What he did with the Big Three thing he always does that I didn't know, So basically from that perspective, I kind of think very differently. Now I disagree.
Speaker 5: I think that Ja Cole. I think J Cole is a case study of someone who he proclaims his skill as a rapper. But I think proclaiming skills the rapper doesn't inherently mean you're going to go into contention with other people in the rap sense. I think he made that record.
Speaker 2: Have you seen have you seen? Like you know what I was just kind of what I mean is like say, the things that he's done, like what he did in this is not new from people that have been paying attention. Because I didn't know when I found out about this. It kind of changes the perspective for me. You can say he flip flops, but I think but he does.
Speaker 5: I don't think. I don't consider that flip flopping. What do you mean he's not like standing on like like on an aggressive sense of like, oh like I'm like I'm gonna video. As a rapper, he proclaims his skill. He talks about how he he was, he's a great rapper objective. I think he talks about how he is, Uh, his pen skill is amazing. But there's another thing that's true. I just don't think he wanted to get into a battle situation with Kendrick. I think he might, but he did like he made an album, like he made an album. My song it was a a Verst song that was very much so uh a spur of the moment thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, like, explain to me how he's not a flip flopper, basically because I think because I think the idea of him making that song, making these these interactors where he goes into a very braggadocious era of hip hop. Unfortunately, hip hop in general, you know you're not gonna get the respect you deserve unless you come at people's necks. Fortunately, no, I think I disagree. And there's so many rappers that don't do this ship at all, like and they're fine like who, that's I mean what I say? For example, like Kanye, Who's next? Was he coming after a lot of people? What are you talking? Like? Who? Kanye would shot on people all the and his fucking records and his most in his best records.
Speaker 5: Like who like and Barry Bonds, he's shitting on people.
Speaker 2: Barry Bonds is not in and it's not in the rap beef and what you call Barry Bonds like in the songs. He doesn't come after a particular person. But that's what that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: But what happened is Jake Cole named the name right, He named the name. He talked about Kendick directly right. What happened is that every artist brings up on the artist when they're talking about their best skill, often very popular artists. But Jake Cole is not a beef and artist, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: But but he is. Look at this is what I learned about him. What where was he beefing with people?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 10: Is?
Speaker 2: This is exactly I feel like because I think you need to. I think you need to, like say what I saw, because I didn't know anything about him outside of Justice music. I didn't know anything about person. He beat them. He beefed up, did he? He had a beef with He beef with pretty much every fucking like trap and newer artist. He fucking had beef with the Yachting and they actually confronted him on a podcast about it. He beef with basically multiple times. He admitted to himself like I'm just being a hater. He comes out says some ship and then doesn't stand on it, and then he backtracks and like, I'm being a hater. He fucking beef with Kanye for a little bit, but then also backtracked on that when they released that fucking documentary. He didn't beat him, but he did.
Speaker 5: He meant he there was a song that I was talking about his his favorite artist that was an.
Speaker 2: It was in He basically called him a false prophet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was talking about Kanye, was talking about Kanye having a bunch of guests men, which he's right.
Speaker 2: He's calling him a dude if you're calling someone a false prophet, and then later on being like, oh man, congratulations, Kanye, You're so great. Your documentary was awesome. People are gonna look at that and be like, what the fuck was that? I agree with that. I think he was just he was He was talking about how Kanye was his own ass if I was what he respected Kanye's documentary. Dude, calling someone a false prophet is not just like you're I feel like you're downplaying this ship.
Speaker 5: I don't think I'm down playing out. I think it's this. It's perspective, because calling someone a false prophet is like someone used to follow a like some of you followed a lot, right, you really had a lot of love for right, Let's say, uh, like for me, I've also had a lot for Kanye himself, right, Yeah, I called him a false prophet is referring to the fact that, like I used to really follow He's we're a big fan of you, and now seeing the way you're behaving is it's sad. You know, I could still respect Kanye's documentary or the things he's made that come out afterwards, but.
Speaker 2: The way I viewed him before was different from what I would not use the word false prophet of someone and still respect their work after that. That's crazy to me, so you can respect to me. They can make afterwards if like, let's say, if they make something that's directly involved with who they are and them as a person.
Speaker 5: I think you you could, but I don't. I don't know. Man, Like I would never call Jake Cole of beef, I would say Jaco has talked shit before. I think he talked about the whole mumble Wrap era of people, right, but he also gave them. He also gave them a lot of credence because he was like, they're just making music that they want to make.
Speaker 2: He did not start off that way, That's the point. Well, he wasn't. He did not know. He started off being like this is bullshit, and then after a while he reflected on is what people are saying and what he's done multiple times for years is that he has this pattern of behavior. They're saying the same thing where he got into this Big three shit, and then he reflected on it and then was like, my bad. He releases port Antonio thing, and what people are saying is like, dude, we've been you're acting. He's basically he seems like he's gaslighting people. From the perspective of me, I didn't know any of this, and then I learned about it, and I'm like, oh, I think these people are correct. I have no skin in the game because I don't feel a certain way about Jay Cole. I just recognize he's a really talented individual, but him as a person that I've seen, his behavior is pattern. I'm like, Oh, I think they're right. I think they're right just objectively by looking at the evidence.
Speaker 5: I think he hates I think he has moments where he reveals what he thinks too quickly before he has moments of contemplate on it. I think that's objective. I think seeing the whole thing he did with with Drake and freaking Kendrick, he said something before he had a time to think about it fully, give some thought about it. Then he might have released whatever he said and he was like, you know what, after I already did this. But I'm still gonna say this is a kind of this is hyperbolic, which I think it's fine. I don't think that's a that's worthwhile of having a hater and entire not think you are. But I'm saying that's not worth while having a hater mentality towards him. I don't have a fighter that that say shit and a standard like a one fifty fifty cent sucks. I was a huge fan of him. Consistently says terrible shit all the time, and it stands on I.
Speaker 2: Think, I think, and I and I think people. I think. I think one of the things that people value most though, is like conviction. I think I think conviction is definitely important, for sure. I think it's very important. I still think, like, say, I can respect a Republican they're monstrably wrong, but they're like they're like they feel strongly about this certain thing. And I'm like, then, the flip flopping dickhead, that's just like who really doesn't stand for anything? Not really And I'm not trying to say that's a one to one thing, like like Ja Cole doesn't unstand for anything. But from what I've seen, I was very surprised with because I did, like, again, I just need to say, I didn't know about any of this. I was very surprised with. Oh, I can't believe he's behaving this way.
Speaker 5: I feel I disagree with you on the mumble rap stands. I think that's I think that's just not true. I think the whole mumble rapping thing. I think he said it.
Speaker 2: Himself in his own words. Yeah, but he even called himself I just turned out to be an hater. You're disagreeing with No, disagree with his own words.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying is the idea is that, like he was from the very beginning, he was like, I just don't really, it isn't my vibe, you know, isn't my vibe? Isn't what I care about? Because it's true what he's like a conventional rapper. Why do you talk about mumble rap? Then he went he talked a little Pump.
Speaker 2: They had that conversation, and he was like, you know, when I really think about when I because Little Pump said something about him first, and that what happens is when I have this conversation, when I think about it, there was the other way around. Actually, are you sure yes? Pump reacted to it.
Speaker 5: No, he said, because he said he made nineteen eighty nine, right, nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: And then he was like, oh, Little Pump and all the other those mumble rappers they all reacted to him talking shit. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But then he was like, he was like, oh, I hope you guys are just making good decisions with your money because you guys are still kids, and what happens. Eventually they're gonna look at what you're making. They're gonna stop caring about this. People like you're gonna grow up. How do what you're doing? And then he talked about little pump to a little pump and he was having a convertation, and me was like, Honestly, when I think about it, I was a kid just like you, doing dumb shit just like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So then like you're getting paid, So it's like, why are you talking? What is so wrong about that? Though? Exactly because he's not. Because it's one thing, I feel like you sound like you would trust like a car salesman to me. I like, that's what you sound like to me, because like there's your the car salesman says one thing, but he's thinking a whole another thing, and you typically we don't trust people that do shit like that, that operate in a way that like, I hear what you're saying, but your pattern of behavior is not matching what you're saying, so I can't trust you.
Speaker 5: You understand that, right, But in this in this instance, right outside of like something that's directly in city. There's nothing really in cities about what Ju has done.
Speaker 2: It's not insidious, it's just his character is in question.
Speaker 5: Because car salesman is like the idea is that like they're trying to sell a car. It's not a one to one comparison.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to give an example of why you don't want to trust somebody that their actions aren't matching their words. And that's basically when he says I don't want to get into beef, when over the years he continuously thrust himself shitting on people. That is not the behavior someone I don't fucking when I write music or write hip hop or anything, I never even think about shitting on anyone. I've never wanted to do that. I've never had any inclination of Like, let me even Friday, I agree.
Speaker 5: I agree that I wouldn't be my focus on hip hop, right, that wouldn't be like if I was an artist, that wouldn't be my phone.
Speaker 2: Yet because you know you don't have that any but if I did, you would do it.
Speaker 5: But the thing is that that is the nature of that genre of music.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's not it. That is not how everyone one needs to survive. That was in the nineties.
Speaker 5: Man, most everyone that's like a rapper, rapper, they call out other people, most rappers. Everyone does can most rappers. Kendrick does it.
Speaker 2: Consult Kendrick does it because he's fucking good and he because of that very reason, Kendrick does it. And a plenty of artists do it, all of all of Griselda, they don't do it.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it really doesn't do that for real? Is like logic, Logic doesn't talk about.
Speaker 2: Any him and a lot of other underground, underground vibe artists.
Speaker 5: Underground vibe artists. I would say, no, like that's not the lame. They want to exist, That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: They don't. They don't care acting like that has to That's like that is like you can't be in hip hop without doing it. I'm like, no, it's it's like.
Speaker 5: The main stage. I don't think you can.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 5: I think maybe it's more so now than.
Speaker 2: Like pop rap is so much bigger than like hip hop and had ever been like pop rap would like like what I'm saying is that was that culture of like pop rap, pop rap explode pop rap in twenty ten's essentially became bigger than hip hop has ever been.
Speaker 5: And they were showing each other all the time in the era of time who Drake was shitting on niggas, Kendra shitting biggerus M was shitting on people, Wayne was on people, Gucci was shitting on people, Boozy was shitting on people.
Speaker 2: How much they're not even pop rap?
Speaker 5: That was pop rap that time, the twenty tens era that was. But the people that you were mentioning, who them, Yeah, they're all pop rapp.
Speaker 2: No pop to me? Pop rappers like Wayne was absolutely pop rapped. Well he was a chameleon. But like what I'm saying is like pop rappers, like say, the newer generations of rappers, like say people that were over using little way too much, like like Uzi and Uzzi was talking about people like that wasn't that wasn't that wasn't his mo though, it wasn't like M do whatever the fuck I want to do. And I guess the point is my point being that, like said, even if that was the case, even if it was.
Speaker 5: Like I think Cole could have handled himself better and everyone it's.
Speaker 2: Just it's just simple, like standing on your ship it's simple, like if you, I.
Speaker 5: Think that's true. But at the same time, my brain is like if you, if you say something right, like, because people, I think that this is a weird where people people don't often appreciate or respect people reflecting. You know, I think doing it a lot is a problem, and I think, I guess you're problem.
Speaker 2: It's the only problem.
Speaker 5: The problem is, it's the only problem. But if someone may insult somebody, like if someone insults someone like, let's say, uh, he was making fun of the SoundCloud rappers right that whole era, right, which I think they deserve to be made fun of to a degree, But I think that they had their own lanes and they were making their own music and it wasn't hurting anybody, right, right, he insult him, he made fun of them because the fact he was like, a lot of you are probably not gonna be around very long. So I hope what you guys are doing is making the right decisions to stick around longer than you guys as long as long as you guys can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what That's not what he was saying at first, But like, again, the only actual problem is that at a certain point, if your behavior doesn't change, then we don't believe you. It's kind of like one I was saying, It's like, you know, like Joe Rogan has fucked up so many times with like you know, Jamie keeps correcting him. It's pretty clear at this point that I'm like, this dude is not going to change. He's not gonna learn. He's going to keep doing the same pattern behavior. And it seems like Jake Cole is going to keep doing that. He's going to keep provientually inserting himself into some ship and then reflecting on it days later, and it's like, well, at a certain point, you kind of just gotta stop. And so it's the thing that annoyed me before I learned about this stuff was people acting trying to call into question his skills at all, like that was silly, like saying like people were hating on porn, and the people that were hating on porn Antiloy port Antonio acting like it was trash or something, and I'm like, now making the argument that it's trash because they didn't like the words what he was saying. Fair. I don't care about that's fine, but if you're trying to act like that isn't a good fucking song overall, it's silly.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think Drake. I think I think Jake Cole would do good in going into that.
Speaker 2: Incredibly, he looks like he looks like I've seen this art style before. I've seen someone that looks like this before. He looks that he has proof that Biden did the hurricanes. He looks at you as full.
Speaker 4: Proof of That's a better drawing than I thought it was gonna be very good. I've seen this art style before your death punch. He looks like someone from Smiling Friends and Beoples. But at the same time, I kind of know what you man, Yeah where it's like he looks like anyway, yeah, we need to Uh that's an awfully hot coming.
Speaker 2: What do you mean shot? I'm trying to see exactly where I can pinpoint him from, and it's making my brain hurt. I don't really know I know what you mean. I don't know. I wasn't I didn't have anything in mind when I started drawing it.
Speaker 4: I don't know who that is. I don't know what stile.
Speaker 5: I reminds me of the shrimp Man. Thank you, yellow Man. I think he reminds me of that guy no degree.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Listen, I'm just gonna read the rest of it. That's an awfully hot coming shot. Should I take it in my face?
Speaker 2: Definitely?
Speaker 3: Kevin Durant's feet, get rich quick schemes more like wet bitch thick creams, relinquishing to tiv pockets wherever that chefing man up, mister pants Derek.
Speaker 4: When it's gay, not like us coming out. Oh oh yeah, yes, just my bust, not just my just my bus. They call me the cup cardboard pie. She spum on my bum to like befutter black myth Yakub's game recently.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I got the badding.
Speaker 5: I guess I'm not going to get I'm not playing that game again.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't feel bad if I don't play again. The game.
Speaker 5: That's not a replay game.
Speaker 2: It's a well it's supposed you're supposed to, but it's not a game I'm replaying. I'm not playing a game, man. Yeah, I know, cool. You don't like Chinese people, I know that end.
Speaker 5: I think the game is kind of like the first rendezvous of a game like that.
Speaker 2: It's it's that first game.
Speaker 4: It's good, it's a solid first game for a studio, but I.
Speaker 2: Need Look at man, I need a permanent Perry. Yeah, it's got. I can't have it be magic, dude. It's like because like it runs out and then there's a cool down and it runs out, and I'm like, I can't this. I don't want to if I'm doing this Gauntlet ship that, I'm like, bro, I need I need something a little bit more permanent. They give you so many tools to circumvent on that ship, but I was like, it's like magic spending that much time learning a completely new mechanics. I just don't. It's just not necessarily worth it.
Speaker 5: That's the only problem is it's kind of flat in some places, Like I think the map design is kind of flat. I think it the fucking designs of the enemies excel though. That shit's dope as fun.
Speaker 2: That's the if. If they were, if they were dull, damn, people would have put that game.
Speaker 5: Down to But I think things look cool. I think the fights are.
Speaker 2: The bosses were pretty fucking cool.
Speaker 5: I like that they look really cool. I don't think the bus fights are interesting at all. I think you're actually the opposite of interesting.
Speaker 2: But I think, yeah, I thought they were better. The presentation of them is interesting, but like actually playing them as the opening kind of under the opening over sold, way over sold. I was like, Oh, I'm gonna fuck all those people up. Yeah. I didn't fight none of them, niggas. I thought human. The humans were the baddies, right, so they were well not the bad you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: They were saving them for a Blackmith Wu Kong to two right, Black ko z Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm not I the fact that you showed all they all fucked up Suit Wukong right in the opening, I was like, Oh, I can't wait to get revenge on those motherfuckers. Nope, I couldn't believe that.
Speaker 5: I couldn't really cool moments like I saw the clip when you fight the evil Monkey and he phreezes you and it takes your Gordon drinks it. I'm like, that's fucking cool as fun.
Speaker 2: He does some pretty cool, some pretty fucked up ship where I was I was very taken a back, but.
Speaker 5: He freaking kicks you a bunch and he takes your staff and throws it.
Speaker 2: Back at you. After a while, he's like, they're just like kidd He's like, I was like, damn, dude, you fuck me up.
Speaker 5: Jolly old I'm sorry, I was just finished.
Speaker 4: Jolly old dipshit the drum.
Speaker 3: If the drummer is wearing a button up and slacks, you were getting drawn and corded in the pit.
Speaker 4: Jolly Old dipship breaking, bat breaking bad Jamin.
Speaker 2: Break that stupid math is getting in the way. Oh my god, what is that? I don't know.
Speaker 3: We'll get to it, I guess jolly old dip ship breaking badgerman Harris versus Clinton square off. Defeeding a sandwich only makes it tastier. Uh and I g g oh and I g g oh and I g g oh and niggo was his.
Speaker 2: Name? That's that's fucking stupid. That was my name? Oh yo, what's good?
Speaker 3: I need Sophia Falcone from The Penguin calling me slurs. Uh, that's cool and spin my Yeah, I've only seen pictures of this actress, but like, I'm not gonna watch that show.
Speaker 2: I could give, I could give. Aw. I'm sure it's good.
Speaker 3: I just I'm so oh if it's superhero related, honestly, I want nothing to do with it at this point.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 5: It's so tangentially, but you get it though. I was watching it, but I'm gonna watch it eventually.
Speaker 2: But like I heard Colin Ferrell want to kill himself. Oh yeah, he said that. It was like it was like, so he was so fed up with the fucking makeup.
Speaker 5: God imagine it'd be terrible putting that. Yeah, because he looks.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that was him. That's how extensive that I think. Yeah, I think so too. I think I don't. I don't even know it was.
Speaker 4: I thought it might have been fucking Eddie Murphy. I don't think gave day to be those stilts Edie Murphy.
Speaker 2: That would be impressive. Or what was that ass Tom Cruise? Because he did that thing, but that was obviously him though when he in Tropic Thunder, my mom didn't recognize it though it was crazy.
Speaker 3: It would have been obvious to me if I knew who Tom Cruise was, because I really just knew his name.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean, like I knew that Tom Cruise was.
Speaker 3: Like it's kind of how I feel about like Heidi Klume or Kate Moss or like Belahadide, where like I know those are famous people, but like if you put the picture in front of them and told if you put a picture in front of me of one of those people I would no way be able.
Speaker 2: To you never saw any like Tom Cruise media like prior to.
Speaker 4: That, not growing up. I think I saw top Gun but I didn't care for it. But I didn't care about it at all.
Speaker 3: I feel like I saw him a lot before, but I saw him in trailers from Mister Vision Possible, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: I was white shut Yeah as a kid, as a child, like, I didn't know what was going on. I was present for it being on, but I was like, I'm I'm I don't care. My mom went to go see that ship. I'm like, what the fuck's I was like, what do you.
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna come back and mask and ship? Like need some weird like I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was like, it just didn't it didn't make sense. Yeah, one hundred what auspect schedule shows? Your good would just suck by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least maybe I need to watch it one more time because I just really undersold it for me what I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 5: I think I'm an adult oversold. Sorry for me to care about that movie, you know, like it's too late.
Speaker 2: I went that with so many things I'm like, yeah, he just came.
Speaker 5: I was seventeen, I'd be like, oh crazy, Like I saw a fight club at seventeen.
Speaker 2: Bad. I saw a fight club recently for the first time. Oh right, that's that's yeah, it's fine to watch it now.
Speaker 3: It's it's really great, Like I think it's whatever, Like I didn't have any preconceived notions of better.
Speaker 2: I think it's great. It's fantastic. Yeah, American Psycho.
Speaker 5: I saw movies, A great movie.
Speaker 4: Another movie I saw later on. I saw that like my two years ago.
Speaker 5: I think people that like like seeing that movie when you're at a formative age, especially like now, like the whole fucking psychotic mantal sphere shit that exists, Like showing that to a young kid now would probably not be the best thing.
Speaker 2: Weds are doing that, like fucking uh. The Sigma Leo DiCaprio thing is me. I think, I think I'm angry saying I hate the world and I wish everybody was better, but I can't feel anything.
Speaker 3: It's like the thing that's weird about that movie, though, is that it's like it's so clearly I guess I watched it as a thirty year old man, so like, I guess I don't really understand what it would be like to watch it as a kid, but like, yeah, American Psycho is so clearly funny.
Speaker 4: It's a funny movie. It's of course it's supposed to be like that's a black comedy. I'm pretty sure, like it's insane.
Speaker 5: Are not supposed to like Bateman at all? You're supposed to be seeing him in his room calling a girl to come over while there's just pornography playing.
Speaker 2: To the lamp. No's insane. You're supposed to be like, oh, this is not No, that's not absolutely not dude, when you see him fucking looking at himself in the mirror, flexing, like there's moments like this that you're supposed to be like, this guy is fucking this is hilarious, this guy's crazy. I love it. Oh no, yeah, you will see moments like that, like this guy is conting contrasted with him being a serial killer. Of course. Yeah, I forgot about I forgot about that part. That part.
Speaker 4: Second I spread so far, he came so hard, and now my ass is full of baby batter.
Speaker 2: I tugged his balls. My dick was small, was It doesn't end.
Speaker 3: It it cuts off, so come come come, come, come, Come, Come, Come, Come, Come, come come.
Speaker 2: It's start starts come come, I don't know. Come doesn't matter how hard you come. Keep that in it. Come come, come, comeing to come, come come, I know, come in a magical come ass come and dig come come come come come life away. It comes unreal. Eventually it's a regular song. So that's actually I feel like that's gotta be the new meta, like like fucking ruining the song and then letting the rest of it just play.
Speaker 5: Like starts off with like comes interjected a little bit, and then progressively it becomes like every third word, every second word.
Speaker 2: And it's all come, all come, and then eventually it's back. It's back to normal.
Speaker 4: Didn't look out below watch the com drip right out my asshole, hold on even though.
Speaker 2: Just wasted it all random what come alright?
Speaker 5: P but alright, alright, but I miss I say it like I know him birth l r P dude, I miss you personal costerming.
Speaker 2: I miss being at your house and smoking me with you.
Speaker 4: Chester Chester is great. Rise Against is the well he was?
Speaker 2: What's the chicka? Rise Against is I forgot? They made.
Speaker 5: They made album recently.
Speaker 2: It hasn't dropped yet, but yeah, there's two songs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's two singles that for him. I kind of like him, to be honest with you, but yeah, alright, all right.
Speaker 5: Our one resident like really hardcore Lincoln part It's gonna be finely here and then listening to it. But I think because Ben is a fucking like Lincoln Heart fan fan fan, Like really he has like all of their vinyls signed by them. Oh ship, Like he's a real Lincoln Heart Park fan. And it's like, I want to see what he thinks about him. He'll probably just be like, it is what it is. If he's that big said so he's gonna be like it is what it is now. If he's on that look, if he's on that level, he probably is cool with everything. Because uh, I've realized that about like super fans, like, well, this guy this Guitars that I've worked with, he's a super fan of vin Sevenfold. Vincefolds latest album is like just like it's like a it's like a carnival, right, It's like an attraction.
Speaker 2: It's not a good album. It's interesting if you're an artist. He's an artist. He fucking covered the album front to back himself, and I'm just like, oh, that tracks for a super fan that like appreciates fucking anything that they put out. Essentially, even when you know you can be objective and be like, well this isn't strong if you just even look at the plays, I think if it doesn't, it's not getting plays like there are other albums, because it's like it's an experience.
Speaker 3: Well, one thing I've seen about some of the New Lincoln Park songs, like I've seen some things on TikTok where it's like testing to see if the new Lincoln Park song hits and it's the end of Transformers and they just they play it over it and both of them work pretty well. Yeah, they work pretty specifically the first one they did. I haven't seen too much with the second one.
Speaker 2: It's like, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think being a real big fan of things is being able to acknowledge the shortcomings of it without being like, oh.
Speaker 4: I disagreem a cunt.
Speaker 2: I guess I like my favorite artist, Joy Badass, right. I think even ken I so much. Right, he's lying, he's lying the second.
Speaker 5: Album, right, But I think his other albums have their integrity, they're just not as good as.
Speaker 2: Its first one. Yeah, mister Morale for me was kind of like another Actually I'll put that in the same lane as A's Been sevenfold, where it was like a listening experience. But I don't really go back to it, not really.
Speaker 4: I like the hard part five.
Speaker 2: I think that's but that's just like that's a part of the Heart series, I know, but like I just mean, like instrument, all of the Hearts are amazing songsally, but I mean it's actually part six. It doesn't exist. Drake, He fucking he swooped that. To me, out of the entire beef, that was the most clever thing. That is the c that's the most that's the most intelligent thing that was done. But then he undid it.
Speaker 5: That's it's like whatever first and foremost to do that that someone has such a that catalog of songs are so powerful that and then what is it? I think it's prayer the song he made about like hip hop in general, and I'm like, those are such beautiful songs. You're a cunt for doing that, such a cut.
Speaker 2: For after being Mollywop So fucking would else could you do?
Speaker 3: I would have put out the whole album would be the hard part six, the hard Part seven, Hard Part.
Speaker 2: Hart would have given me a percentage of respect. Yeah, I would have laughed at that, for like, that is just someone that is upset. That's a little that's a little kid pressing all the But I would absolutely do it. This also to like, you're gay, Kidrick, You're gay? It's just over a beat gay.
Speaker 3: I would have even I would have been like, what's the what's the instrumental of the cat Dog? Like can we license that?
Speaker 2: Can we get that?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a show he loved and ruined it for him.
Speaker 4: Kendrick's gay and he's fucking short.
Speaker 2: One where he's just like casual, like he's just eating a sandwich and talking and that's the song and oh, yeah, kid, you're gay. I can't put these out.
Speaker 4: Kendrick Skane, he's fucking short, Gonna kill him now? When he's also short? Did I mention that he's fucking short? Really damn short?
Speaker 2: Three foot four.
Speaker 3: Inches three ft four inches, Kendrick Lamar is a little fucking midget.
Speaker 2: Would Kendrick be as big as he was if he was four foot eight? Do you think he'd be as big as an artist. Well obviously not shut the fuck up. I want to I want to go home now. I fucking knew that was gonna happen, and I still was like, why am I doing this? Wrap this up? Alright? Didn't want to work. I'm like the ghost bear out of here, fair.
Speaker 3: Well Pists, boiling Alchemist rise against these restraintments, spitching the kid gay parody movie with the greatest gape, the greatest gape, and and Toby spider Man who is actually in high school.
Speaker 2: Uh he chases school. I don't know, well, I guess something.
Speaker 3: The gaming Sweeney showers and sneakers. No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners. I'm just here so I don't get killed. British people come then be like what's all this? Then Big Big Randy pulled out twenty years late in the sloppy West, sloppiest way possible, call that bitch Afghanistan. Gatt Williams was right, Uh, these big dig devians are getting all getting caught. In twenty twenty four, transfem gremlin Yush, a redneck comedian who's just racist on stage with the cadence of stand up. I'm trying to imagine what okay, a redneck comedian who's just racist on stu.
Speaker 2: Oh Bill, I don't even I'm trying to think, well, I can't, I can't. I can't really do the I can't do it, you know, you know, yeah, yeah, it get it. What would he be saying? What racist? I can't do this? Man? Like they would have been stuck in Africa if we didn't bring them over, you know, like they want to go to the front of the bus. Now, I mean, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: That's not even like, that's not even racist, that's flat What are you like? I can't make comedy out of real bigotry because I just don't think it's funny.
Speaker 2: Yes, you do, not really do you? Specifically?
Speaker 3: I think that the N word is a thing actually of anybody that I've even heard of or No, you probably are the only one that actually I think believe, like think said authentically that it's funny is funny?
Speaker 2: I think I think the idea of the phone betrays your words.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, but the idea Tell me what the last thing you showed me was just today?
Speaker 5: It's a you know, what's about his pants?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: You know he was his pants right? And he was doing the dance and he was making his butt cheeks lift left and right. It says kiss my ass. N word not just N words is hard r Yes, in plain text.
Speaker 5: Yes, in fact that Edward had a different fun had SpongeBob's colored fun But that is not funny because of the word. It's not funny because it's race. It's funny because of the ridiculousness of it.
Speaker 4: What is ridiculous about it.
Speaker 10: The fact that that one would say that that's it, and I think you're playing a semantic game. It's the same thing you have to be semantic without. Would that be as funny. No, But the fact that we're done, no.
Speaker 2: No, no.
Speaker 5: But the fact that someone would think, you know, what's necessary for me to say right now is this?
Speaker 2: That is what's funny about it. Not because of the race. I don't think the idea of bigotry is funny, Yes, you do. I don't. I think the reaction of someone thinking this is the way to convince you need to have that, you need to have that.
Speaker 4: No one's saying, like the obviously what's funny about it?
Speaker 3: And every every biggoty joke that we make on this show that the joke is that it's wild and funny that that is a perspective, and that it's funny that someone would react that way.
Speaker 2: But the reaction is racist, Like it is racist. That's the point. Yes, But that's it's not. That's not. The joke is like, if he's trying so hard to be virtuous, you don't have to. That's the whole thing. You are laughing at the idea of racism. No, I'm not. I'm not. I'm laughing because it's funny being me and people that are different. All right, we got it. Canadian sulking just open cannons and it blows up.
Speaker 3: Craig Canadian sulking cantankerously towards my devilish deeds.
Speaker 2: The wilds is such a fucking silly word. Tantankeros is crazy. It just means like really badly, doesn't it silly?
Speaker 3: It's your boy, shawnny D Cerberus Agent to sixty seven making a Swen Laugh compilation. You all need anything else while I watch all episodes.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ, good luck if you're on that journey, greaty for a lot of repeat conversations, if you're gonna blitz through them, I can't even.
Speaker 5: Imagine how much of the how much of the show do you think is me laughing?
Speaker 2: Not much? I think it's probably like five percent, maybe less probably, Yeah, say we do three hour episodes overall, I would say, you don't.
Speaker 3: Laugh for you don't have to laugh for thirty minutes for it to like imagine, yeah, each episode for it's like a matter like I.
Speaker 5: Would love to please send us that I want to. I want to literally hear a compilation of me laughing to see if I finally come someone.
Speaker 2: You guys say, I have different last like one episode, I guess at least one full there's up to it. Yeah, do uh do a month's worth? I think there might be like maybe maybe thirty forty five minutes of you laughing. That's a lot of laughter. But yeah, I would love for somebody to actually be insane enough to do the word.
Speaker 3: This is the kind of thing that like I think is that would actually be good for AI, you know what I mean? Hey, I would be like, because that's not a job any sane person would want to do. No one would want to comb through like that's no one, no one wants to do. That'spect it's not respectable to ask somebody to do that. No one would do that unless they're being paid really really well, of which case there's really like this even as like a person who benefits from making that kind of content, there's better ways to spend your money, even just through hiring but different people to do different things that are more interesting and more.
Speaker 5: Respectable, like a I like, I think people do shit that crazy. Oh yes, for sure, people like read all of a fucking character story like every comic of a Spider Man and making their.
Speaker 2: View with like potato peel and penis for nickels. So like you might put a fire crack up his dick and didn't win any money for it. He just put a fire That is true. That's the that's the love of the game, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Three x was crazy, slurpin stroking, smoking, joking and moticons going like this is the fork feeling of being on HRT for seven months of watching it, having my penis strank from six inches erect to.
Speaker 2: Four inches erect. Three x O now on grand jury duty until December tenth. Oh good luck. I keep pushing off my Yeah, you just keep saying that he moved. I just keep saying that I'm racist. There's that. I don't think that works. Before it does. If you're if you commit, you commit, I think you have to have some sort of said.
Speaker 3: I absolutely dropped a slur to get out of dry duty, like one hundred percent, Like a long ass time ago.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm not doing this. I'm gonna do mine. I'll just do mine next year.
Speaker 2: I'm just like every time they asked me, I like, I just I moved coincidentally and it works. Life is crazy. Let's go to a movement. She's like, weird, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, I don't know, but out of the county, bitch, out of the county, out of the county, out of the county.
Speaker 2: In the fucking car right now. Okay, so granduate.
Speaker 3: What was I imagine Michael Jackson was still alive to get weirder during COVID. Like most select we missed the but we you know what, That's what I That's one thing that I'm thankful for a lot of the like the celebrities that I knew that I admired that died before twenty sixteen, is I didn't I at least didn't get to see them fall red pill.
Speaker 5: Michael Jackson would have probably made me. God, it would have probably destroyed.
Speaker 2: Way there's his music was way too like hippie, like there's no chemicals, they're not kids. That would be I would that would be. I would be convinced. Oh the people that said that he got swapped, when he got his hair on fire and ship that was when he got swapped. I would actually maybe think there's something to it. Alex Jones is a savior like an Jones. Thank you so much for coming on the program. Like like doctor King being alive and being pro Trump would be like that would be like doctor Martin Luther. We have very special guests. We have doctor Martin Luther King and Michael Jackson on the program today. Thank you both for being here. Thank you, Doctoring. I would get on the black Race. Well, you know you woul sound like doctor Kane. That's weird. Well, I have a dream that maybe you guys don't understand how those kids want real kids build that let's go piss on, let's go, let's go build the wall, and we're gonna go piss on the sandy Hood kids. People really did that. Also, you should that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people thought they were faking. They pissed on someone.
Speaker 2: They pissed on some of the that's so crazy. Actually should really happened.
Speaker 4: I feel like that should be I really do think that should be enough to get you like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Like that at that moment, you need to be perf Actually they should. They should have cages with war beasts. You're holding like three of them. Just let them go on a red wave. This very easy, that's real.
Speaker 5: That's fucking insane.
Speaker 2: I don't even know that we need a red wave, a red wave.
Speaker 5: Looking when he was getting when all that show was being told to him, I genuinely don't think he knew he said that ship.
Speaker 2: He was like, oh what it was me? They're turning chemicals in the water making the fos games. Too many immigrants to me with the way, too many immigrants. There's too many immigrants. Yeah, you're so insightful, Michael Jackson, thank you the wall stop. Oh my god, so amazing. I would take my It was like when Connie was on, I couldn't take the street.
Speaker 11: Did take the cats and dogs and eat them? Patient immigrants eating our pants? You got another number one lit Trump, get them gets out. Bet let's kill him. He writes all these like fucking Michael Jackson.
Speaker 4: Raising of his own music because he's so convinced that he's a savior. He's so convinced that Trump's get a sick and fix it.
Speaker 2: I want to storm the Capitol with you a night.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 2: Attack head body man, not president. He's just a scene now says that we should kill him. I'm cled.
Speaker 1: He's not black.
Speaker 2: The dripful one look up all the day.
Speaker 4: All of Dave Rubin's predictions by d R c R archive on YouTube. Good good that it's a good video, that like is a is a make me smile video.
Speaker 2: I don't people like me? Why don't people like me? Akay? Okay? I thought you guys like that little get it, little good. They should love gay people. I don't care. I don't fun. I'm scared. I'm scared. The elites are coming.
Speaker 6: The elites are gonna get me work with Russia.
Speaker 2: Whoops, wait a minute, you're gay. You're fucking gay. Get the you're gay. I mean, what are you doing here? He licks his lips, hard lips.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, strip of the Lord. OBI want your blow me. I beat him off, sucking his penis, just to show that I'm gay. Punished venoms Sheldon fifty to fifty cent blood in my piss? Why is the snark tank gay retarded?
Speaker 4: At least nine million, one hundred and two twenty five wait, at least at least nine million, one hundred, two hundred and fifty three ants in the shape of a human, there's only one queer left gay system of a down hypnotized tune. I'm bouncing on his cock and waiting for his com I actually don't remember that song. That's a song I know, I'm probably sure. I know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: About Oh is that the why don't do ass the something? Oh? Maybe square? Oh? Yeah, I think it is Wage five eighty three.
Speaker 4: The Pie Brothers presents GA's like the food review channel. Don Donkerson, Oh, you would be a goold come and come by on me talking to back to Bampo Gage six.
Speaker 3: My black friend went with me to West Africa. What my black friend that went to me went with me to West Africa spent multiple days trying to get me to refer to some laborers as sand diggers. That's crazy, it's not true.
Speaker 4: Also made up a fucking fake story just to say something that is like vaguely racists.
Speaker 2: Don't really care about us. Don't really that Donald Trump was gone save.
Speaker 4: He's going and say it also.
Speaker 2: To mention you're so incredible.
Speaker 4: How you get your fucking amazing the way you tie cat dogg into everything.
Speaker 2: I love it. That cat dog was a warning of what the chemicals are going to do to us. He drink. They drank the water. They drank the water. It turns our cats and the cat dogs. They're turning everybody in the cat dogs.
Speaker 4: I walked the other day, walked into the middle of square, went to the middle of Los Angeles where the stars are.
Speaker 2: Might as well be T's car. I'll tell you what he just it.
Speaker 5: What's the name of the demon from freaking up? From Dragon Age? Great demons are? Which demons?
Speaker 2: It's in real time, Alex je ceiling.
Speaker 3: It's just Alex Jones becoming a godskin noble in real time.
Speaker 2: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 12: What I love the words you do though, I love you's slowly, amaut, I can truly tell you're a man of God.
Speaker 2: You're fucking scary me, but I love you. Wow, thank you, I love you.
Speaker 5: You know what I did the sony right, you know?
Speaker 2: And then my only records, White Basket you know what I call the Democrats call him diggers.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, bringing it to hell, pp low.
Speaker 3: Pp low budget drawn and quartering is just getting dragged behind one of morse, just being drawn in dollars?
Speaker 2: How amazing I dollared? How amazing would matter because it's still one piece of Well know, the quartering is meant to like the quarters you're being quartered your head? Why didn't even say that that was crazy? But you said that, like? What about your head? What about you said that?
Speaker 3: Like the way a white writer would write the black character in a nineteen seventy two sitcom.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, what about you? Here about his head? Though he got no head, he ain't got no hand over there. I'm crazy. It's basically how like Matten an interesting little fellow. That's what does go? Here's what? Here's what? Oh yes, sir?
Speaker 5: Thanks that really need me one nickel for me? Gets my foods later. I may appreciate Fairwell, watch me go tap off later.
Speaker 4: No problem, No, I'm back off off the right, Seinfeld.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know what. I don't know what show this would be?
Speaker 4: Uh ham Stroker's Ejacula has gold destroyed his career?
Speaker 2: What do you doing didn't you have that? Didn't you have? Well, it was just it just popped up from this YouTube row. Yeah, that he got kicked.
Speaker 4: He got he went off on like a palace the.
Speaker 2: Pain on them he did. He showed a sociopathy again, Yeah, because he always does this every once. It crazy and I'm like, this guy is so.
Speaker 3: Got kicked out of I think I'm pretty sure, like or like he's out of everything.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it was that bad.
Speaker 3: Well, he went off and he said. The thing about it is that he said a lot of things that when put together not he can't say all those things in one sentence, like about the same thing. You know, that's crazy. He said, like they got an inferior culture. I don't care if they die. Uh good, ridden saw the stuff. It's just like you can't he was, he was just can't do that a streamer that big.
Speaker 2: Because there's street interviews that I've seen the same rhetoric. But they're nobodies. They're just these horrible people on the street.
Speaker 5: Problem is that he's he's been saying ridiculous ship for a while. Yes, And the problem is that they can doone that that's the that's the problem. With the modern internet culture, is that like niggas like not just back to him if he's not a problematic person, but he goes and.
Speaker 2: Acts like a fucking jackass. Sure, so then other people want to do it to you all the time. And that's all like, like something make serious happened to him. People are not gonna take him seriously because of a fact or he might actually stand for something eventually, and he's gonna be like, go do a backflip or fucking barker sign, and it's like, yeah, to be fair, I think he's had some good takes on Palestine.
Speaker 4: Actually, I think feed he's.
Speaker 2: He briefly can't imagine him. I think he's said things that are objectively like true and pulled back. It was very it was very level. I mean yeah, but I appreciate even that because it could have been because he was taking it to Aiden, because Aiden's it could have been back much of course he is Aiden's whole fucking idea of even supporting Trump. He said Biden got rid of Roe v Wade. That was his whole, that was his entry into politics. And I'm like, I can't even with this.
Speaker 4: This is it, this is like you can only take people say it, we're not real, this is not real, this is not a real thing.
Speaker 2: Rage was like your kid, like, they're kidding. But did you hear that?
Speaker 4: You guys heard what he was saying on stream?
Speaker 2: Right? I heard enough of it.
Speaker 3: I heard like quotes of it. And it's just like, you know, inferior culture, which in fear culture. I think all religious cultures are inferior to be forgot, like, like, to be honest, I didn't like I thought people like harping on that specifically were like.
Speaker 2: It pisses me off.
Speaker 4: It's really crazy, Like I think, I think people are high it to Muslims.
Speaker 2: But then I always have to say to people that want to do that, there are more Asian Muslims than there are Arabs. Yeah, and so you need to realize we're talking about Islam, not fucking Arabs.
Speaker 3: Any any society, that is, any culture that is defined specifically, like by religious laws to an unreasonable degree, I think, is like objectively an inferior society. But when I say but the problem is that he was like, oh, it's inferior society. Therefore all the suffering going on there doesn't matter, And it's like who cares It's like that's not really that those.
Speaker 2: Crazy those are They're also just like we can't do that with the fundamentals Christian in here and say who cares if they're dying, if something, all the people in the South that are going through all these podcast if they're you can't are You can think some crazy ship, but you're not gonna get away with saying that publicly. It's like, it's not that's quite the same with Peter Piece on the thing, you know, like it's just like you have too many eyes on you right now to say some funk ship like that. That's like us going to us. The podcast blows up, right, and then I go on my one of my fucking stupid ass tie rages where I say something, I say the N word or I say something freaking us, I say words. That's just why the site, This is why the site lies, like not right now, like not like now. You can get too relaxed, like you live streaming, and that's what happened to him, He got too relaxed.
Speaker 5: So it's one of those it's a harder crypt stream before I said on my showing before too, when you were like why'd you say that?
Speaker 2: I was like my bad. I was just at least it's not like it's just like if Chris said it, you know, might be a problem. It wouldn't be a huge problem, but you know it would be a problem if you were the if you were anywhere near like you know, Beauty Pie's level. Of course, you can't escape that. Okay, yeah, you can't do you can't. So as Gold like going the hardest that anybody is gone at his level is just like I said, it is a I believe full heartedly that he's a sociopath from the things that he've said it prior to talking about animals, have you heard his takes on animals? Wait, what do you mean? He has absolutely no feelings towards animal and he thinks people are stupid for caring about animals. When did he say this, Well, he just while this was probably last year, one of his biggest ones when he's talking about dogs, something about like a dog dying. He was, so he was. But he's had multiple he's talked about cats, he's talked about things, and he has no feeling whatsoever like animals. Because he's a sociopath, that.
Speaker 3: Would be okay, First of all, this is the first time hearing about it. That would have been all I needed to hear to make a decision on this guy. Yeah, I had no idea that that.
Speaker 5: I never knew that the mental trait of humans is to care about like literally, that's part of that's why people don't like dogs. I'm like, there's something wrong with you, and is that that is an immediate thing? There's something wrong with.
Speaker 2: To me, indifference is fine, but it's when you actively dislike dogs that's when I feel like difference is strange to me. But it's like I can get it, you know, you get never really it's pets are a burden to a lot of people. So they're just like, ah, you know, they're fine. I just don't really fuck with them.
Speaker 5: You know, I got a puppy and a puppy coming in licking you and like wanting to play with you.
Speaker 2: If you could be like again, if if you react in a weird way, like say, not like a small dog, a small just adorable dog, right, and you're like.
Speaker 5: Push it back, you do the thing from Vaderism, You grab and you put it on the fucking dum bed the Christmas is something wrong with you? You didn't feel it wanted to be your friend and you pushed it away. Oh you are, You're flawed, You're flooding your design. I'm gonna wake you go to and I'm gonna end you.
Speaker 2: But again, why, I mean the fact that I think said of this this before, the fact that asthmin Gold became somewhat of like a leader in this like this person specifically the sociopathic, dirty, filthy. The fact that people take this guy seriously is just shows this like the like, maybe we are the end times. I'm telling you, man, there's something happening. I think what happened that my brain is not accepting his fan base.
Speaker 5: It's not young people who are going through that phase of life where they are I'm angry and they are.
Speaker 2: One point, when you were a young person, you were like, no, this dirty piece of shit. Yeah, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 5: We are not the same generation as them. You gotta understand the world. It's generational gaps mean lots of people. Some people think that people that.
Speaker 4: Were like we didn't grow up with the same type of Internet that they're growing up.
Speaker 5: But he's like an anomaly home like homebodied people that like are probably relatively filthy.
Speaker 2: So you think do you think there's people, there's more of an increase of a like these filthy, disgusting people like.
Speaker 5: Him, definitely, because people don't have to homes anymore to be friends with people.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I made my first Internet I think that's probably four years ago. I didn't have to the internet friend before that. You know, look at just statistically, I'm sure you're right, but I just think that it's so empathetical to being human or even being an animal. Most like from back in the barnyard. You think the cow dancing is no cow there? Yeah, I thought there was. I could have sworn there was a guy I saw c g. I I swear I saw cgi cow. I was just saying being filthy as it's just like even animals don't want to be filthy, you know what I mean? Not even that's something else except dogs. Dogs aren't filled.
Speaker 3: Well now, well, well if dogs will roll around and ship and like i've it's kind of wild.
Speaker 5: No, no dog that's kept that clean. That's a person's problem more than a dog's, probably, I guess.
Speaker 2: But dog has an access to like a river or something will fulf literally Yeah.
Speaker 3: But but they will also they will they've done they will dirty themselves to then clean themselves.
Speaker 4: They've done some the funniest like I've ever seen. It was all like like cct Like no, maybe it wasn't CCTV.
Speaker 3: It was like a ring camera of somebody walking a poodle and then it was like it's stopped by it, Like there was like dog poop on the sidewalk and it just rolled around in it and then just walked up to the fucking owner.
Speaker 2: And then when it was like like what the fuck? What the fuck? Some dogs definitely do. I mean, you see dogs eat shit everyone, So do you think that? So do you think, like on a human level, that that's like like that's a dog version of like a like a a fetish. I do like that dog a fat person. Yeah, actually, I actually kind of do think if my.
Speaker 5: Dog did that, I would like my dog is like I hold very like I hold that dog final more finely than like most people that exist. Maybe my it's my dog than my grandma are like my two favorite creeps.
Speaker 2: In that order. Maybe I mean he's thinking about it, he's I love my grandma more. She did more for me, But my dog is like definitely right behind her, right behind her in the rear view, like maybe closer than they appear, but both dangling from a cliff wood. You say you can save my grandmother, So okay, so yeah, she's definitely never one, all right, Grandma.
Speaker 5: But I would say my dog if it like rolled around in someone's shit or like ate its own ship, I'd be like, wow, I love you way less, Like I'm not going to take you to the bed, Like I'm not gonna walk you to the Remember the vet by my house, the one that was up by the walmart, at least tell me you remember there was a vet over There was a vet by where you lived, and there was one in front of my house. So I would take it there then, like you would have to walk all the way down and there as a groomer, and I would take my dog there myself, and it would suck because I was like eighteen taking a dog to the vet, and I'm like, I don't want to do this. My grandma said you gotta do it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I think I've ever taken a dog to the vet. I don't even think I knew where the vet was.
Speaker 5: Really dogs at a vet? No, you're kidding, right, took that probably your parents did it? Always that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I couldn't drive for most of the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would just walk my dog there, sit there and be like, I hate this.
Speaker 13: You walk your dog to the vet, dragging, dragging, there's I got. There's like a fucking streak of blood from his head for her check ups and her freaking.
Speaker 4: Not just like I must have, like I must have definitely like taken her like once or twice.
Speaker 5: But that's when I was older. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: But that was my first dog, like the white mini poodle, like the older dog, or like the newer one that I got, Like I got that dog.
Speaker 4: A couple of months before I moved, so like I never I never took her to anything. I'd take her on drive sometimes.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 5: I never would have a small dog but drive because I felt it would just jump out sometimes and I would PARANOI the funk out of me because it's like the window is a vastly bigger than a small dog.
Speaker 2: It'll be like just out at least my bigger dog.
Speaker 5: I'd hear it like clamp bringing it out, and I'd be like, oh, window up, window up.
Speaker 2: To try to stop it, you have to have their window open, I thought, because I thought put the window down for them. I thought, that's like how you do it, that's what for my dog?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean sometimes they just like to go on rides. My dog just liked to be in the car, just like to be going somewhere, moving so fast.
Speaker 2: But I would be going, but I would.
Speaker 4: Anyway, fucking hamstrokers of Jacula drawn Strickland. Meebe Fisher, I will be.
Speaker 3: I will in fact be wearing a suit and tie to the Super Bowl eighteen eighty nine. I just don't need to know what took a lady home from the bar and she pissed in my bed? Naturally I strangled there, naturalize this guy is just a real story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had a something like that, similar to that's so crazy where women pissing in people's beds.
Speaker 2: It was it was in my bed. Luckily it was actually on my car, my my carpet, that with my drum set, it was on top of that's almost worse. It was.
Speaker 4: It was because that whole animalistic.
Speaker 5: It was all, if we're blackout drunk, if we're blackout drunk, I under I'll be like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't get that drunk. I don't get that drugs, So I don't get that drunk. I don't even funk with people that This girl came over. She she found she she knewhere I lived because I lived right down the stret from high school, so everybody kne where I lived. So she just came over. This is two thousand and eight. She just came over like with the bottom of soco and was just like hey, like what's up, and like me and my boys were just chilling my garage. She got hammered, passed down, pissed on my fucking rug. I'm like, oh, thanks, bitch.
Speaker 5: My my first biggest rule Chris knows this rule in my where I live, no drunk women in my home. You cannot be drunk in my house as a woman at all, like sexes. But all right, sorry, all right, the world's unfair. Sorry me being unfair to you. In this one moment, it's way better than the rest.
Speaker 2: Of the world. Girls starts drinking you immediately, just you know you. I was there one time when a girls getting dunk, and I was like, Chris, I was like, wait, do you see this. There was a it was I don't want to name a name, but while girl we knew was getting drunk in the house, and.
Speaker 4: I was like, Yo, which apartment olive?
Speaker 2: So your boys can like be drinking and the girls have You don't have to tell me there because I don't mean drunk.
Speaker 5: And then a girl can get drunk. But you're not sleeping drunk at my home. Someone's taking you home.
Speaker 2: You want to. I just want to make sure that the sexual sow doesn't take place eighty like, not at my place.
Speaker 5: Like I'm not dealing with that ship absolutely.
Speaker 2: As long as it's in the uber or somewhere else.
Speaker 5: Preferably a homie. One of the homies will take you home, hopefully, pray to God. I think I have a good enough choice of character and friends. None of my friends and that devous I think.
Speaker 2: So what I think you do? I think?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe? I mean, well, you don't know what you know, you're one of Michael, you're probably my cel. You don't know what it's going to come out a you know it's gonna come out a few years from now. I really hope you imagine.
Speaker 5: I couldn't have put that on anyone.
Speaker 2: I think about this. My friend he's been doing a daycare for since two thousand and eight, and I'm just like every for my friend's always talking about like, dude, he recently purchased because he does a food on the side like he does a he does pop up ship, and he bought this like rape van. He has like an E three fifty and this white beat up three fifty. And I was just like, oh, no, it's happening. We're all, We're all like, it's happening.
Speaker 3: You want say, I will say the things that these kids that the things that have come out about people that I knew from back in the day that I haven't spoken to in years, uh have not surprised me.
Speaker 2: Ah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like like there are certain people that like I clocked as, oh you would like not necessarily you would, but like you're a problem. I don't know what genre of problem you are. I don't know if you're like a Chris Hansen genre and know, if you're a dog bounty hunter problem.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're like an you know what I mean, Like I don't know, like dog has to cume after you.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're like like a criminal.
Speaker 4: I don't know, if you're a pedophile.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you're like, uh, like a serial killer. I don't know what's what's going on with you, but there's something and there's something that's beyond. And I was it's it's twice so far.
Speaker 2: I had one person. I knew it interesting.
Speaker 3: I felt it in my I felt it in my bones that I wanted to say, away from you, I'm so happy that.
Speaker 5: I knew that I played basketball. That like, one guy definitely killed some guy. But he killed the guy and was still in school and no one everyone knew it was him. You knew it was him because of the beef they had. That's crazy, but like no one wanted to say anything about it. And I was just like I don't like passing the ball to this dude. Like I don't like passing the basketball to this guy. But like if I say something out end up the same way but still on his hands down the street dude, he wore the hood. He he off the run down the street man, and we all knew he did it, but no one was man. Anyone from Poughkeepsi's the knowing they got probably say something, I'm just shut up, but like we knew it was him.
Speaker 2: We were like, that's crazy. I don't know if uh yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: There was some heartless people, dude, especially in that area, and Poughkeepsie just makes you go crazy, just you just go crazy being there. Something about that area. This is like the whale of madness.
Speaker 3: It's it's incongruent with itself. It's like it's a city, but it's like the Sticks and so it's just like it's it just puts you in a fucking you're you're you're you're like a.
Speaker 2: Like urban maga. It's you're here, you're getting Yeah, that's where we that's where our area is from. That's that's all era area US urban maga. That is literally where we grew up. Actually kind of interesting.
Speaker 5: It's like Sticks, but you're like technically in New York, but like you're definitely living here because you don't want to be around the minority people in New York, so you game up here to get away from them.
Speaker 2: But then some of them followed you here. The th and ones are here too, so you're like, oh, no, thought I was free.
Speaker 3: I don't know how Poughkeepsie is a county votes or like as a city, but like, uh I would I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 5: I would be surprised. Literally, New York would not be blue if it wasn't for New York City. Yeah, I think, I think I can see that changing. That's totally true for any That's because most people are there the cities, and people are less racist. People go to the places that have the most opportunity.
Speaker 2: Imagine that. Yeah, homeless people flocking the big cities. People are like, well, there's so many homeless people here, where are they? Well, do we have a homeless problem? And go fucking idle I wonder, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Because there's ten people, five of them are related and two of them are married, which, like that's why it's like genius genius Kirk's argument.
Speaker 5: It's like, yeah, one of the best run states ever. And it's like Kirk, Florida sucks.
Speaker 2: What do you funk? Florida is, Charlie, what do you talk?
Speaker 3: You are in cit Well, Florida Florida's hands Florida's hands off is the thing, and that people like do whatever they want. People like being able to do whatever they want, which I get. I I I understand the appeal from that perspective. It's like, yeah, obviously, but.
Speaker 2: Like but then you have a you have a hurricane, hurricanes hitting you back to back. Yeah, math gators, you have people getting guns, deadly people for meth.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, there's meth and gators gat The bet Salts incident has happened, right, that's one guy.
Speaker 2: Went nuts and bit someone's face. Yeah, it wasn't me.
Speaker 3: Florida I think would be an appeal place or were it not for the fact that it was. It's just so like geographically unsafe, Like I just don't understand, like why yeah, Like and you can say that about La too, like oh there's fires and like you're waiting for the big earthquake.
Speaker 4: And I even agreed with that to some extent.
Speaker 3: It's like, Jesus Christ, why is it fucking why don't we just build nice cities and places that aren't hot beds for danger?
Speaker 2: But like we just don't do that. I think it's ports, really, it's water. Yeah. And also a lot of the best land has already been bought up in ship that's true. Yeah, a certain group of people, Yeah, the Native Americans, damn them. And there's a lot of Chinese are buying up shit now too.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I know the Chinese government's buying a lot of shit.
Speaker 2: It's great. It's a really cool like maybe like generally like maybe twelve percent of American.
Speaker 3: Real estate probably probably probably a far more preposterans it's probably way higher.
Speaker 2: It's so cool. It's so cool, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, first to keep David immediately on board at Amash Timash at a Frankie Valley show, Sweeney going back in time to help Eric Harris shoot up.
Speaker 4: Columbine is a Caribbean thing. Everything is a Caribbean thing that's need help. Free Rose, spread your cheeks so I can shoot in your ass. Blake eight nine six Radiohead, Nice Peen and a Soroken is currently on Dancing with the Starts. Chris kind of looks like doctor Neo Cortex.
Speaker 2: JESU what Crash? So I looked like Cortex and Crash. That's how you look like Cortex? Do you? How do I look like Crash? What was that not? I mean, whoa, whoa? The Cortex thing is way too far. Look man like Cortex more than Crash because Cortex is a persuman. I think the.
Speaker 4: Crash is a bond. I think it's the mustache and the and the goate I.
Speaker 2: Think, like you see the big, like you know, well, the thing that the eyes.
Speaker 4: And the it's the it's the dorito shade.
Speaker 2: Like, I get it.
Speaker 5: I understand You're shoulders are broader than your hips that Yeah, so it's just unfortunately in your fins.
Speaker 2: So unfortunately, I just get that. Like when you wore your wearing his shirt that day, You're like, oh, you look like, how the funk does this look like you? I forget, I'm not ridiculous, he looks like. That's a great costume. Actually, I loved I should do that. I've always been UPSEESSI and on his head too, where I was like, you know what that's for?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: You know it's for Neo. I've always thought that I don't have a big enough for her to do it like that, but I would absolutely wear it on my forehead. Well you can't. Just I'm a nodgen. I'm not.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, doctor Neil kordakes to be a great costume. Yeah, here's like, but you need a crash bandicoot to.
Speaker 2: Go with it.
Speaker 5: The thing about the costume is that you need that. That's a lot more work than it really needs to be because you gotta make yourself green.
Speaker 4: Like I love that design that's so much, it's so fucking ridiculous and style to that, Chris, Yeah, please.
Speaker 3: Alaskan oil field trash, Texas tater salad. Young Sheldon dunked into a wood chipper. Tickle my ass hairs.
Speaker 4: Niggy Jizzy formerly known as Nicky ziggy Back at the twenty five dollars level, I wanted to say, finally beat Walt in Lies of p.
Speaker 2: That fucker took me forever. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The Walt Disney Final boss fight and Liza p is really crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an unnecessary lot. Well, I told you that somebody quit the quit the Patreon because I made that joke. Oh it's him, Well, welcome back, but no, that's not him. That's not him.
Speaker 3: Like somebody I said that the final Boss of was Walt Disney, it's I left the snark the sicker Sis Patreon because they got angry that I spoiled it.
Speaker 2: I love it. Sometimes you're just like, why why you can't have people this stupid following me at a certain point.
Speaker 3: At a certain point, it's like it's self Uh you know, it's self regulation. Yeah, honestly, on God for th losing way.
Speaker 2: Good ship man, keep it up.
Speaker 5: I win the balloon. I know, but I feel like I fucking got bigger.
Speaker 4: Well you have numbers, surely, like have you lost?
Speaker 5: You lost definitely Nomerically, it's a bit, but I don't feel I don't feel thinner.
Speaker 2: You don't go to saun him huh, No, you should. I don't have a sauna, don't have a son. I've been, I've been at homeworking out recently. There's no soign at that gym. There is one you should you should.
Speaker 5: Do about a bench Actually bought the bench plate today. That's what I was doing, was punished it together with my dad.
Speaker 2: Bench nice. Yeah, with your dad, my Lily's dad. Oh wow, you call him your dad. That's crazy. Wow, you are assimilated absolutely.
Speaker 3: But he also doesn't really have a dad, so that he's like papa, Like you're all happy and ship now. Like I don't know if I could ever call my wife's dad dad. I don't have a I don't have a father. That's why I had nigga grandpa. Hello, missus, mister bitch nigga call him so I call it.
Speaker 2: It's called hello, yellow bitch, nigga, fucking tall, dumb, fucking little silly, black black son in law. Did you did I mention he was a black? He is a black? Sonny? Do I have the pass? Did I say the I say this mystical, this word that deludes me. You know, we don't really have it here. And I listened to one of the hip hop music and I'm excited to say it finally. Oh no, I would let him say it. I listened to Kendrick lay Mark can say it all time. I like, I would like to say it as well. A five little sense very much music. I'm glad he doesn't zero. Yeah, he's he's all right. I guess he's actually bought me some mercher.
Speaker 4: Like eighty like, uh, I don't know what that would be. Yeah, I don't know, Jack, what's yen?
Speaker 2: Like? What is fifty what is fifty cents in? Yet? Probably twenty million?
Speaker 4: Oh you left like the BioShock vending machine there, welcome to the circus of value?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, I forgot how to do until you said it. What is uh?
Speaker 4: What is it fifty cents in in?
Speaker 2: Yed man? What what does he even call?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What are they even calls for yen?
Speaker 1: Or?
Speaker 2: Damn? Yeah, I mean that that track.
Speaker 4: I guess that tracks. I was kind of hoping for an egregious number. Yeah, but that tracks.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Derek has listened to Ben Well, can will can ask? I did? It's and it's a wonder.
Speaker 3: I can breathe it all when my big, my big fan think is in my job you queer my uh sorry, miss Jackson badly brave duck hunt e theory and me for Brogerian punter.
Speaker 2: Again was weaker than a dollar? That's wrong? What do you mean? I thought again? Was weaker than a dollar? Right now?
Speaker 5: What certainly is based on his conversion?
Speaker 4: Some convert That's probably not right then, because like you're the yen is fucked in comparison to the dollar.
Speaker 2: I think it was last week. Maybe I don't know, Maybe was planning my trip. I don't know. I guess I could be wrong. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe a movie came out that I missed that like completely up ended the economy and trade.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it was a post was a ghost of Yo, whatever the fuck that chick's name is. Yeah, it was like the hyped on Japan. Finally the en can be better.
Speaker 5: Everybody's drawing their swords out again. Horses and running and battling each other.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: Brogerian punter Na from Melphis won and riding out lists always God King.
Speaker 2: Of pap Hazard.
Speaker 5: We were on that last page for literally fifty minutes.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's we're at four hours. We're yeah, we're just short. Bye later