Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to the Gimmick. I am your host, the Canadian Nightmare. Actually, you know what, I'm gonna change it, uh, just because you know what we saw tonight. I am the super Canadian Nightmare because you know, Cody Rose is like a pokemony fucking evolved tonight. But I'm joined by the sad wrestling fan, which I don't disagree with. As far as you can hear my voice, David, How's how's it going tonight?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 3: If you would have asked me between five pm Central Standard Time and eight forty five pm Central Standard Time, I would have said it is going amazing.
Speaker 1: It's like for punk fans, this title run right before seth. Cash's like man greatest the if wrestling could just end there, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, I had a thug tear in my eye followed by just a complete drop in sadness.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, we're gonna get right into it at some point later on. As supposed to join us. He saw the theaters. We'll get experience there. We'll hear some of his thoughts, and I'll be interesting here his thoughts as well, because he's a new fan that a lot of stuff hasn't happened for and this is, man, what a what an interesting time. So before we because I'm gonna get the links out of that before we get into that, because we're gonna we're talking about all SummerSlam night too. You can go back before we talk about SummerSlam Night one, last night and some other stuff. We are going to talk about all the matches, but we're gonna start off with the Cody Sen and honestly though, I think we're probably gonna start with the Brock thing first is the Elf in the Room. But just as a quick overall, David, what do you think of Night two of SummerSlam before we get to the elfin Room? And I think is gonna dictate at least the first twenty minutes of our conversation here, So what do you think about the show.
Speaker 3: The wrestling, and the event itself in a vacuum of everything that happened before. The occurrence at the end was amazing. This was a great night too. Yes, the rematch didn't live up to her WrestleMania match, but it was still a good match. The ladder match was a great spot. Vest Becky and Lyra went way better than I expected. Dirty Dom was just fun him versus Age.
Speaker 4: He just had so many fun moments.
Speaker 3: And I loved Cody and Sina and them just both going above and beyond. They went Super Sam, they went Super Siyan times too, they went Super Saiyan Blue, they went Super Saiyan Ultra Instinct. They were just going at it and it was great. So the matches itself, the event itself was great, but it is mirrored by the Blackest Cloud.
Speaker 1: For me, Yeah, it's so funny because we talked about this right last night, and overall, I pretty much agree with what everything you said. It feels very man. It's almost not identical because I'll say, because sometimes Summerslam's like a sequel WrestleMania, and this felt like that in the same way where Night one for WrestleMania was mostly a disappointment till the main event, right like the last two matches I think, but really the main event, I don't think that happened. Uh, well, that happened last night too with Gunther and Punk right like same thing. There was some other matches that were good or fine, but the main event really saved the show, right and then night two, same thing. I remember wrestulming night when I was like, oh, this doesn't feel like WrestleMania's saying the Summer Slam didn't feel like SummerSlam. Tonight felt like SummerSlam. It felt like blow Offs, it felt like New Angles, it felt like Big Time show. And then you get the main event, which I've said before. I liked the Cony, the Cony the Cody seen a match before the Traust Scott at wrestling, which a lot of people don't, but I actually didn't. I enjoyed it. I like seeing a work and heel. I thought it was good psychology, and this was good for a whole different reason we'll talk about. This just felt like this felt like the end of endgame in a different way where you know if the wrestling of forty one or the forty match was the endgame like Portals moment, this was just like cat like both of them were at like Captain America looking at Fanos in his army and just like give me your best show. You know, like it was ever. They were throwing everything. It literally was the meme of Super Sena versus and Super Cody has been meaned on a little bit, but this was literally Cody becoming Super Cody. Like it was just like, let's have these guys kill each other and we'll get there and just talk about our kick out of all the biggest stuff they've done their career that people don't kick out of. Right, Oh my god, of course I got a problem with throat now. But and then the it's the exact same as wrestlmaniwhere you know, night two's going good and then the Trascott thing happens that finish really bad. Same thing here where the match didn't have that. I thank god they saved this for after the match. But still it is like a super dark cloud. And what I was saying was I just got no vocation because the people I maybe they just announced it, but it was like, wd's not doing press conferences anymore. And we told her the last night. So maybe people don't know me. They said something I don't know, but it's so funny, and I said this last night. But the week that Triple H goes to the White House was a very controversial president and you bring brock Lesner back. Gee, it's sure funny that they don't want to do press conferences anymore. And all I'm gonna say, don't care because I don't think I'm ever gonna work with this man or interact them that way. To me, it just feels like Triple H is a big coward. It feels like he does not want to take any of those questions. You know why, because he doesn't have a good response. Now here's what I'm gonna say, because this is a very tough situation all around, right, because I think this is the definition of separating the art from the artists. Don't get me wrong, because I'm the same thing. There's tons of wrestlers like Cody is my fair current wrestler. There's tons of wrestlers I like, I'm still gonna watch WW and that's all the case. We've talked about some multiple podcasts, like movies like Disney Warner Bros. Like, No, none of these companies are great or good, Like they all have bad things they do or support they try to do. Maybe some good stuff here and there, but really it's like whether it's layoffs, whether it's supporting certain bills or presidents or just certain ideologies or stuff like oh, yeah, you know that series on you know, like the Pixar like Elio or the baseball thing like oh, there's a trans character like, oh take that out. Like all these companies that we love their product, they do bad stuff, that's right. Unfortunately, if you want to follow a company that doesn't do any bad stuff, content you could watch is you know, like like like I guess, you know, watch the Geek for a studio movies when we make them, because you know, we support all that stuff. But this is the thing where for me, this is before they're always WW has always been a very right republican type of company, right, and that's fine. I'm not saying anyone's wrong or right or left or whatever your ideology or whatever. But this week felt very much like I worried where UFC always had that vibe, but then they just got so deep into that type of camp and like those type of things, and it to me, I was, whatever, I don't agree, Like I'm not an American honestly, but like, I don't agree with that president. I would never vote for him. I think he's a you know, a piece of trash all that stuff, right, But if they want to make Triple H the head of whatever physical stuff and he wants to go over there, that's fine. That's what's prerogative. It's just funny when Triple S is all we don't I don't like in political But now I'm seeing Triple H and Trump on Summer's LAMB both nights, right. And then you have a guy who he's not on trial, but he has texts that are going to be possibly in a trial in a case with the person they ousted because he was a monster, right, And I'm saying that because they they pretty much just use that to get him out. Let's be honest, like they knew a bunch of show was going on. They want Vince out, and they got that stuff publicly. If people don't remember this, when they did a board meeting and they before w sold the Tico, they had a vote with the board members of should Vince come back? Triple H, Nick Kahn and his own daughter, Steph micmahon voted no, he should not come back. But at that time, Vin's like, I'm coming back. I got all the power. So that's where it's like they knew a lot of the stuff. And to me, this is just like the Trump and the Lesser thing, where if that stuff alsosly gonna say it's alleged, right, Well, I'm not gonna say aything's true. But even the fact that that trial's gonna happen and things are gonna go down and his name's been all over some really bad stuff. The fact that you're not even gonna wait till after right, even if he gets cleared, or even like the if it's a Depth Amber Herd thing where it's like it's very mercury, we don't know who did what? Sure depth you want to do Pirate six there you go. It's like it's tough to say. This is not even after that trial or at that's closed. This is them showing, like what happens if this happens and more were to come out about brock Lesner and you just look at an idiot. It's just it's like I said last night about the Trascoff thing. I thought they'd learned and they haven't. What happens if the vincecing Everyone's discovery and all this stuff with Lesner is even worse than we think. And I don't think it's gonna be. I think those texts are gonna be pretty much it. But even if those texts are it, that's not good stuff, Like that's really bad stuff if that's proven to be true. Right, So the fact that they're not even waiting with Trump and Leser, they really showed this week they don't care. They don't care, they don't care if you're gonna get mad, and that's why they took away the press conference because they don't care. Like we don't want to deal with it. We're just gonna go out there make our money. And that's how I feel. But I have more points, but I guess that's how I feel on a personal side. What were your initial thoughts day when I think we've said about brock Lester came back. I think we've just said the elephant, but yes, what happened was Seena's in the ring. Brock's music hit hits them with an F five. I first second thought Vince actually was coming out because when brock Leser went around the ring sign and just paused for like fifteen seconds, I'm like always waiting for someone else, and I was like, they're gonna make this a stupid storyline of oh Sina, and the company turned their back on it. Like I thought for a second we were gonna hear no chance, but we didn't. But don't get me wrong, I think there's a chance in five years you could you know, and bring them back as a character like once this thing's over and they pay people off like I really do. But what were your initial thoughts when you heard that music?
Speaker 3: When I initially heard it, I let out a very loud F bomb throughout my entire house. I am severely disappointed. I'm disappointed for multiple reasons. Yes, like you said, separating the art from the artist. I've known the political leanings of this company for a very long time, and when it comes to that, it's one of those things of I'm on knowing board of directors. I make no contributions to that. But this week alone, this week alone, you had Triple h standing in the Oval office next to someone who is on the sex offender registry lists, which is Lawrence Taylor Harrison Butker, who as a Kansas City Chiefs fan, is most known for the fact that he told women to basically their job is to be in the kitchen. And a multiple time felon who is running the country. So you got step one, step two. This week, all the salutes to out it notorious racist Hulk Hogan that there.
Speaker 4: Is no great area, there there is no well he didn't, no, he is on tape.
Speaker 3: He is admitted, Hey, I messed up things like that, And now you've brought back someone who is mentioned in a sexual sought allegation lawsuit as someone who you were going to be passed off to this man as a bargaining chip for a contract. That these are the people that you were bringing in. It chose to me just kind of where the country as a whole is going, where the morals in the decency are right out the window. You did not need brock Lessner for Sena's retirement run. If we never had, brock Lesner would have been one of those Yeah, Nope, they did have great matches, but I could have gone on. He is not one of the top three names I even think about when I think about John Cena's biggest rivalries.
Speaker 4: So I didn't need this. Yeah did you need this? And it's sustain to your point.
Speaker 1: That is where I was going to continue. But now we'll move forward because yeah, we're still gonna go as the fun tablet storm slam, so like kind of curve away from that. And again I'll say this to you. Brought the Hogan stuff. If you want to pay tribute to your childhood here and he inspire you that's so great. I get that. But at the same time, you can't be mad about other people not being too sad about his passing. I'm not trying to wish ill will on anybody. I'm just saying, like, don't tell me that you should feel bad, because yeah, sure he did a lot of great stuff for wrestling, but that does not take away all the other bad stuff he did. Right, So that's all I can say is, yep, thanks for putting wrestling on the map. I'm not gonna miss yet, right, And that might sound like a mean thing to say, but like that's where it's like, if you want to have a if you want to be remembered in a great way, if you want to be praised by everybody, or even even if you're not a fan, like I'm trying to think of a wrestler that I don't. Let's just say there's wrestler be that like I didn't love would I pass away? It's like, oh that sucks, Like, you know, had a good career. I'm sorry for his fans and his family, Like, good for him. If you want to be remembered fondly, you got to be a good person, you don't I do not buy into the like, oh well, death kind of races everything. It's like, no, you can still and I get it, you can be. I can understand you mourning the character of Hulk Hogan, right, I understand that point the artist art Terry but lea, I'm not gonna care. So when people are we're getting mad about all therese memes and there's this and that, it's like, no, man, maybe you shouldn't have been a shitty person and that wouldn't happen, you know why, because when fucking like I'm trying to think what other wrestlers, well, like I don't know when who recently passed away? That was like on the bigger scale of people I don't know, and even though not even a bigger scale, right, it was more tragic. But even like when Brody Lee passes away, that's or even bray whyatt right, that's there's no fucking memes of Bray White this and that, and again who knows people behind door closed doors could be a shit person. But at the same point, when Hogan did that stuff, he didn't go on some big apology tour kind of I would say, double down, but like subtly doubled down. And that's the thing where it just feels like even that was them kind of trying to tell you, like, no, just accept it, just accept it. And the Trump thing hasn't just accepted. You know, he's doing work for Trump, and now it's like I just accept it. And that's the tough thing because people love Brock Lesard and don't get me wrong, there are I don't know if i'll say millions, because I don't know people watch rob. I'll say many people that watch wrestling that have very little idea about bra. You were asked them about Brock in this case, they'd have no idea, like they want Like same way when we talk about comic movies and stuff, we know all this rumor and that actor. They'll be like, oh, Henry Calson, who is Superman movie? He's like, no, that's David Corn says, oh okay. Like they have no idea. They just consume and they move on to the next thing. Right, So there's tons of people, which again I understand if you don't know any of that stuff and you're just a fan of wrestling. Sure, I get while you're hyped for Brock. To me back, but what you said, they're like yeah for seeing up. But for me, it's like, I don't think Wanton needs brock Lesser at all. Every month we do a pl E and they tell me how it's the biggest pay per view of all time and all these records and everything like that, And what's the reasoning for like having to bring Lesner back. I not that I would understand. But let's say there was a situation where they had this big high and then WW just dropped in popularity and like, what do we do, Well, let's get Brock. But if they are having the best years they've ever had, then that show to me, Hey, this current talent is doing it. Your promotion's doing it, your market's doing You don't need brock Lesnar. You're just gonna go pay him a bunch of money to show up and wrestle the same goddamn match. Like I just I don't understand, That's what I mean. Like, and you have people like God and Good there's not the same character, but Goonther can replace him. You have bro bron Breaker. Bron Breaker is everything you'd want brock Lesner to be and more. And he's cheaper and he's cheaper than him. Sure, he doesn't have the star power. But if ww's telling me that they're the biggest they've ever been, I don't think you need the star power. This shows that, hey, your current talent's doing it. So this is why I've never understood. And this was even before the Vince stuff. I always was like, I get brought. But it's like they have the stars now to move past him. They don't need to do this stuff and I have zero. And this is where we'll talk. Now, put all that stuff at the side. If anyone wants to bring it up. Question, sure, I'll always talk about but just to now talk about wrestling, like I have no interest in In twenty twenty five a brock Lesner versus John sena matchup. I remember the twenty tens. They spam that enough, and you know there's some fun stuff there, the soulver slam, squash him, Seth and uh huntering. Should they bring back brock leslon W two K twenty five. I think they should have brock lesser at all. Fuck but they could because because this is what I mean, they know they know they're doing wrong because remember brock was in the last game and they took them out. So yeah, sure they'll put them in there so they can get up another five bucks from people. I'm not fucking paying for brock Lesnar, but resident justices they want to cash in another Sena Uh Leslon nostalgia, I get it, but that's lame as hell. See, this is what I just I don't get it RG like I get from a point that just like I just there's other nostalgia things like they did that already. They did Randy and Sena or sorry Randy, yeah, Randy, they did punkin Sena like they're they did like some of those bigger nostalgias already. And I just feel like Lesnard, it's like inan you bring Lesner back, like whether it's with oh God, Seth even goonther right, like that could be the stuff. But with Seen, it's like there's so many other routes I want to go with four months left to Scena, which is not actually four months, it's a certain amount of dates and stuff like that. But yeah, I just I this feels I hate to take in so Mania, but man, it feels very vince like. It feels like this is what people want, and maybe some people do, but I have zero interest in this match whatsoever. This is like a bathroom break match for me now, and it's gonna main event. Oh, it's gonna make event like a Saudi show or something. You know it, David, It's gonna be a Saudi show.
Speaker 4: You know it's it's gonna be the Saudi Show.
Speaker 1: So again, Oh my god, Jay, don't even say brock versus Roma again. Don't even put that out in the ether.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: No, when you mentioned some of his createst ravelries, you know, Randy Orton, see him, punk Rock Edge, all come to mind. Like I said, I wasn't thinking brock Lesner. We've done the nostalgia run, so this final four months should be the scena, just having those matches that there's no possible way we can ever get. You should have the Gunthers, you should have the bron Breakers, you should have all of these cool matches that you know this is it.
Speaker 4: And then let him go out on a high note.
Speaker 3: I mean, put some people over, just have some back and forth, but let him go out on a high note and call it a day. We don't need this right now. You did the nostalgia run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool, And this is my thing. Like Hunter, I know he's like Brocklyns versus Jacob too. My problem is Brock Lesnar multiple times. The matches are just finisher spam matches. They're not fun to watch. There's no psychology, there's no story. What happens is Brock will have one like four star match and then go on two years of having like three star wrestling matches but five star like oh or on hype MoES. But like, I don't like a match where it starts Brock does a couple of Germans, someone hits the movie, then F five the kickout, F five the kickout, like it's just like there was a time place and that's what happened, which was so bad. They did that with the Brock match and that worked because that was shocking Scena. That was super Sena and he got ragged all and then when that worked, they thought, oh, we can do this for almost every match, and some it worked, but some it can't. You know, That's that's the issue. So Artie says, if I were to guess they want a huge match for Perth since it's seen, it going to be for me. It's like the huge matches seeing Sena. You know you were seen it, Gus, there is a big match for me.
Speaker 3: Sina bron Breaker is a good match for me, Like those would have sold me on watching the Perth Show, Like Sena versus any of these big new guys would have been amazing. Hell, you can even had Solo come back and say challenge him one more time, Like I would have rather seen that than That's.
Speaker 1: The thing where it's just like, to me, the big match is just you're seeing John Cena live in this city for the last time, you know, Like that's the selling point. So I just don't buy it. And Arie said, you don't get what's changed right for the video game, He's still named lawsuit because of who's in all. I know, people don't want to like Somebvie are gonna want all the political stuff. But like we live in a world where Vince McMahon could just get pardoned by Trump if you really want, like in a like in a day or two, like like if they really want to go away. So that's why it's like with Broad none of that stuff's really gonna be an issue. And this is why to me, they're showing like they don't care and it's full UFC. It's full Danaway and Joe Rogan being there for Trump's inaugural speech and all that stuff, like they're just showing we don't care because we'll just do what you want him. Yeah, great, yeah, he's the present, right, you can do what you want. But that's what you know, some people voted for. It's just kind of lack of accountability because hey, you could maybe be a part of a sexual harassment case. But if you draw a lot of money, brother, then we'll clear that right up. Don't you worry.
Speaker 3: You know, had had Vince and Linda still been on good terms, I bet you he would have gotten pardoned by now.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and I still don't even think that it's out of the question, to be honest, right, Like, I don't even think like like this to me is starting to show like man, they're dipping their they're dipping their toes because they just show like, oh.
Speaker 3: It's just and And I would not be surprised if at some point while Triple Ash was in that Oval office, Trump turned to him and.
Speaker 4: Said, hey, you guys should get that brock guy back. I really liked seeing him. And the next thing, you know.
Speaker 3: This is what we do get it getting him booked over because that that's what was requested of him again, it is it's not a good look. It's not needed for this. Nothing about this is okay, and it just casts a black cloud that just it wasn't needed right now, like tell your stories, do good business, and this is not needed right now.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing I argue. That's it, Like I completely agree. If we only have four months of seeing a left itself entire month of a you know, waste to a Brock, a build to a Brock match, and yeah, that's the problem that that's just that's where it's very Vince Like, I'm like, this is what they want to see. It's like I don't like, of course there's somebody in the world that wants to see that. I just think, same thing for your talent overall, Like it almost something his young guy. Get my boy Carmelo Hayes in there for a match, and I get But again, to me, it's just like see us at the main event picture now other than his last match, I maybe him Brock my goal last because it's Brock, but I don't think he's gonna main event loss stuff. But you can have him open or just be a big mid card match. And that's where man, they jinxed themselves and we'll see what happens. But that clip of in unreal when Sina's like, well, you know, you'd really have to fuck up the last page of the book to ruin all the rest of the other pages, and man, Triple H and company are doing a sure hell good job doing it because the heel turn that was such a disaster. The heel run oh sorry, he'll turn was good, but the fall up was a disaster. Yeah, and then the occurring months after that. And I still even think the way they just rid off because that's what happened with promo. He just said, yeah, I'm a baby face Now, that's super weird. This match alone in a bubble is great now, And I think, David, you agree with me retroactively now, I wish we just got seen Cody babyface and this was the Mania match. I wish they just did this and then it wouldn't have felt as bad scene and Brocas like, oh, he's been doing a bunch of other stuff with you know, other whether it's or or punk, but like other good guy nostalls and stuff, this is match they should have had, Maniac because we'll talk about the match, but the match was a kick ass to me, It's like a five at a five enjoyment match. Not technical, but like they just through everything. It was a great time. It was just fun.
Speaker 3: And this literally did fun moment see coming up through the Code Invader, Like I couldn't see that. They were just had the spots in the crowd. They were just having fun at points, you know, choking him out with the rope everything else like that.
Speaker 4: They were they were going in.
Speaker 3: It was a great match, And I mean, and it is sad that my memory of this match is gonna be the ending, because no, it was fun.
Speaker 4: It was fun from the entrances on man.
Speaker 3: I absolutely love Cody's entrance with the Dusty promo and the use of his line about from the hard Times about this is for the man you know, lost his job after ten twelve.
Speaker 4: Years, like all of that.
Speaker 3: It just I was like, man, if you're gonna come out to Dusty, you better be winning.
Speaker 4: And they just went prime tip for the test it.
Speaker 3: You know, a lot of people were saying that this was a Superman versus Superman, or some people say it was Superman Superman found his Ultra Man. I'm like, nah, man, this is Superman versus home Land or not be here for Yeah, and this thing.
Speaker 1: Like Cody played up It's funny he played up bike. He did his new Japan like he'll face a little bit. But when he was doing I was like, ah, your heart's not fully in this. That's how I knew he was at turning heel too, because his face just looked like I don't want to like fully get there. But he did some isms and yeah, that's the thing where it's tough too, Casina. Even the first like step bump either he was really good song, which he could be, but he took that stemp bump and he was like moving a little song. I was like, oh man, that's a tough way to start. But that's the thing where this is like this should have been like snos, like this should have been seen as les match and this to be felt like a literal. We talked about the Discord super scene passing the torch to Cody, not as like a future but like as the like you're super coding now, like you can like the STF with the rope seen it always beat people that, like people wouldn't get out of it the avalanche AA, people don't kick out of that. So it's like and saying that the three Crossroads people don't kick out of that crossroads to the table.
Speaker 4: I mean like all of this was the cutter. Yeah, they cut the table.
Speaker 1: It was just they pulled it off. It was like so fun. And that's the thing. Argie says, how do you think any sponsors are gonna feel about Leslid being back? I don't think they're gonna care, to be honest, most of them.
Speaker 4: I think most they're making money. They don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that it's the same way as studios, movie studios and all this stuff like it. It doesn't really matter. And that's the thing where it's gonna be interesting to see and maybe it won't be anything at all. If the town's just like whatever, I want the money, that's cool. But you had a week where some wrestlers were saying how they'd be pissed if you were working the whole sef thing that does work. And you know a lot of people did not know BRONC was coming back. It's the reason they're not doing press Cone does anymore. Because Triple Ah's just talking his tails behind his legs. He's no good answer. He has no he has nothing to say, or he's a legal issue and I don't want to talk about the same way. It's like when all the Vince stuff broke and they're like, hey, you read the documents, Like, oh yeah, I just don't have time for that. You're telling me your father in law and like the owner of the company is going through something and you as like second in command. It's like, yeah, I just don't got time to read those very important documents. It's like, fuck off Man's your.
Speaker 3: Chief content officer and you haven't read the documents that are affecting your because you have to put out this content. People are going to be showing up with signs and booing and everything else. You had to have read something.
Speaker 1: And this is where it's so funny. This fells like a little like like a calm before the storm because I want to rant. Last episode with the punk sauty stuff. That was a sign for me too. We're punk. When I was a young like punk it like I didn't drink and do drugs before. But when I saw seeing Punk the wrestler, he was the first person I ever heard hear the word straight edge. I was like, man, this guy's speaks to me and then all the years obviously Pipe Bumba, the stuff after that felt like when he said something he meant and it's like, man, this guy is a true rebel and I can ride with him. I still ride with him as a character and a wrestler, but as the guy to say all this stuff. But then he just bent the knee to be at the Hoguean tribute. He bent the because here's the funny thing. Roman was at Raw he wasn't. I'm not saying Rome's like a good guy. I'm just saying he fucking big lead them, and he wasn't at the Hogan tribute, you know. And even then when Punk bend the knee and went to Saudi, that's where it's like, sure, I bet the talent might be pissed, but they're probably get to bend the knee. And if they aren't, then you know what, at least that's a good thing. There is a second viable company. I'm not saying AW will this will make aw blow up and challenge them. No, I'm just saying that there's another company that is successful and can pay you well. So if enough people think, you know what, this isn't for me, they can get either and that's why I'm so thankful for AW not making it oh aw so much better today because I'm sure they've done some badger too, but I just think I and not as bad as the brock Fin stuff I feel, but like that's where it's like, I'm just happy there is another place for me as a view, but also the talent because it's not just one big fish and we're kind of screwed right and it's just I don't know, but yeah, there's it's no daw that no talent new because they just want to because again, this guy is involved in a trial about sexual harassment maybe sexual assault, and Triple H wants to be on unreal, Like, yeah, the women are the backbone in this company the most possible. It's like same thing like you said, like even if he agreed, like he doesn't think these people did these things. To have three daughters and be standing beside some of those guys, it's like, dude, like it's such a bad look and it's it's just so funny. I feel like, man, Triple AH twenty took over was like the savior of WW, but man, his legacy is just getting hurt and hurt, like every month as it goes on and stuff he doesn't even need to do. He doesn't. He can say, you know what, Trump, that's really like, that's great and all, but like I just don't want to. I don't want to, you know, I don't. You can just say I'm busy, I have too much. I want to spend time with my girls whatever.
Speaker 3: We got Summer Slam this weekend, so I can't make it. I support it, but I can't make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like lend him in Man's enough. But it's like what you like just to say. But that's where it's like they don't care. They're full UFC. They don't care. They're gonna show it off. They're full in the maga mode and everything. And that's where it's like to me, it's like, you know, but Gergy, this is the different thing you say is like Marvel that bring back old actors for different roles. Sure, but the good thing about uh Captain America is when Chris Evans comes back in Doomsday and he's playing Captain America, the Captain America character, I don't need to worry. Gee did he was he a part of sexually assaulting an employee? Like like that's not the thing and not the bay say the same. But look at what they did with Majors. When there's one guilty thing, they're like, hey, we got to part ways and get the hell out of there, and that they didn't even recast that role. They just got rid of King, which I disagreed with. I thought you should recast King. I love it.
Speaker 3: We're going in a completely differ We are scrapping our entire ten year plan and going in a different direction because I don't worry.
Speaker 1: We always planned that.
Speaker 3: We always you have you have an open case and we don't want to be associated with this, so.
Speaker 1: And don't get wrout. Yeah, one hundred, that's exactly what it is, like right, it is when they bring back those people is like the old backers. I get that just this has a lot of baggage, but again it's just the fact of like it's tough. But for me, we still cut to the show. I'll be watching big events, but it does make me like less inclined to like watch all the stuff now right or support them as much. And that's the stuff that happens, which I don't think is gonna happen. But it was more creative, but That's how AW did get born. When W got so bad and people are like, I'm just done with this company, tons of people stop watching. They move over to New Japan, and then they created that company again. I'm not WW is Disney. Ww's never gonna go out of business, like in the next one hundred years. They are a mega ton like they are fun. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying is you do hurt your fan base. And the thing about it is is right now they got a lot of general audience people. Right there will be a time like always in wrestling at ebbs and flows, where general audience people will bounce away and then they'll go, oh crap, we lost a lot of our general audience and then we lost a lot of our hardcorees. What do we do? And that happened with AW. That's when they started doing the like paying FTR overpaid because like they don't want we don't want you to go into or gals on hands, like we don't watch you go on to AW, and then they still fire them like all the stuff. And if people don't forget like or don't remember, like AW was getting close to getting to certain raw numbers. I don't think it's gonna be like that now, but you never know it ebbs and flows and stuff like this, But it depends how much of a big, you know, push it is. But this doesn't leave me wanting to watch. This was not like, oh, I can't wait for Monday Night Raw. It's like, uh, And I've had a lot of that lately with WW, whether it's the punk stuff other just creative stuff and even just just on a pure creative level, this John Cena thing is bad. This whole retirement run is bad. This is Triple H's worst whoever it is Triple H. You know he's the final, say guy, this is his worst run, and this is something you're gonna look at. It is like you really fucked this up. Like this was really bad. And like I give Cody and Seeing all the credit for this match. I'm not giving it to Papa Age like they like that's the thing where and even if it's not his idea, he went with it. And I don't care if it was the rock this and that, like tons of stuff like this is gonna be a real bad look on him as far as just like creative wise, not even on the real life stuff. Just creative wise, it's just, oh, it just sucks. But and it sucks too because the match was great. They had a phenomenal match, a great SummerSlam main event. I was completely fine with a going off, and you know, Piro, everything I loved, just little stuff that they hugged, they shook hands, he pretty much did the You know, how is his run bad? Because I'm talking Pete, I don't know how to say your last name, Paul, so I'll just call you Pete. So I don't want to screw up to be disrespectful because to me, it's just like movies, it's all subjective, right or yeah, it's all subjective, you know, like Ray from the Flight Cat says to me, it like the if I guess you can say the scene of heel run was great, that's up to you. I'm not even talking about the brock Lesser thing. I'm talking about from Rumble to you when Cody Pindam just that sequence right there, there's so much bad stuff in there that just sucks, you know, And that's great. P You say he was entertaining cl Now his coys turned running back and carry the bell because he was gone. And that's where I disagree, and obviously many people do. I don't think Sina was bad. I think what they gave him was really poor. And now there's times he was bad. Remember that promo he cut on jay Us and sating its move in Yeah hello jay Usso wouldn't it be bad if logan Paul who wants to ruin your tyer and room wrestling? Oh shucks? Like there was bad moments in this run that was also Sena. So it's great for you. You enjoyed it for me, and I think a lot of other people it's looked at as like a like, Lol, you really screwed this up. Like to me, this is like a staying WW run where it's yea, you fucked it up.
Speaker 4: Man's. It started off hot.
Speaker 3: He had some great promos. It was capturing the moment of being a hill. But then the fallout of them not knowing what they were doing with the rock and Travis Scott and everything else, it fizzled off and then it felt like it it had no true direction other than you're getting to witness Sena as a heel. There was no true direction to it, so it it was no longer as fun and innovative when all the other aspects of it fizzled out. It probably had great potential if they had continued that run with wherever they were going with Travis out wherever they were going with the rock and all this other stuff, but all that fizzled out pretty quickly. Now you just have Sina trying his best to be endearing in every other aspect of his life, and then that music hits and he puts on that face like he just smelts some piss and he's walking out there trying to be the big bad guy.
Speaker 1: And this is the thing, Like you say, he's done it four months anyways, that's exactly what he's done in four months. There's nothing left. And I agree you can say all the Rock drop the ball wasn't there. Did the Rock Book? Randy Orton Johnson in the Backlash match, he had archero from there to stop and Randy, who like is a cold blood killers like I don't want to hurt Arch or the remember the Sena Ceampunk match where they just had like a bunch of weird Shenanis they're having like a fine match, like all this weird stuff and they're doing stuff in the middle like Rock didn Book that you know, Rock didn't book a promo that's seen to just cut two days before the match, like, you know what, I'm no longer heel. I'm a baby face now. And yeah, I know I embarrass you in front of your family at WrestleMania. I nutshot at you. But I'm a good guy.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: You want to hug it out, let's talk. You want to have a beer, Like I still think at times Cody looks like kind of lamb because he's just like yeah, it's fine, like whatever. It's like no, like he it's not even that he turned heel win the match, Like at the rumble he beats you up like that was like they made that like an assault, that that heel turn. It wasn't just like I cheated to win. It was I took something from you. So it's just like, no, it's all good. So that's what I mean, Like it's not just the wrong people. I think that's the biggest strawman argument. I think people have nothing, like no merit there when they just put this all on the Rock. The Rock did not book all this stuff. The Rock's not throwing our truth in the backlash finish. He's not throwing all the Shenanigans, the Night Champions Fish. He's not saying, hey, Sina, you know how you should cut this this promo and Jay just like this, He's not like one of the matches we got for seeing his retirement run was him and Logan Paul versus Cody and Jay Usso what like Rock didn't book that. So again, it's not all the Rock. I think that's that's that's where it's just people. They I think they got too much of the WD kool aid and you know, good for you can enjoy that kool aid, but that kool aid is rotten man. So yeah, so yeah anything. Oh another point, I really liked this match. When they hugged at the beginning and it was like all nice and then like okay, let's just have this match they fight. I thought it was a great great.
Speaker 3: Star amazing start the hugging and straight into the I'm like, yes, do it, just go for it.
Speaker 4: That was great.
Speaker 3: So those are pretty much my final thoughts on this match. Like I said, it was a great match, was a fun match. The match itself did everything that it needed to do and even exceeded my expectations. I'm happy with the match itself and everything else would just stand as it will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, I have to look at the match like in a bubble. You know, that's I'm so glad the match didn't have Brock come back in the middle, Like I'm so happy that was like separate.
Speaker 3: You know, we ended, we hugged, he had his exchange. You saw scenas saying, you know, I gave it my all and everything else.
Speaker 4: We had all of that.
Speaker 3: So I can legitimately look at the match within a bubble of itself and say this was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this thing you said, you're putting words mouth you said. You can't just say, well, the Rock didn't bok it, so he's off Loo never said the Rocks off the hook. I'm saying all that stuff was bad too. We've talked about many times about the Rock bounce and man, that suck. Do you people can make a mistake like it's not just like that's the thing where Peple like, well, you can't just be all it's team Rock or team Triple EHS. You can just say, hey, you know what, there was a lot of errors made by everybody, and no. What it reminds me of David. It reminds me of Henry Cavill coming back to Superman, where wasn't his fault but everyone which funny, The Rock's involved in that team. But it's like everyone just fucked that up and it sucks for Henry Cavill. To me, john Scene is in this where Johnson is notorious of hey, I'll just do whatever you booked me and I'll try to do my best, right. I just feel like Triple h Nick Con, Bruce Pritchard, the Rock, everybody fucked this up for you know, and he's again it carries me fine, but I'm still saying, like it would be great to like when Sina said, hey, we're doing something we've never done before me and now it's my retirement, do a fun year like that could have been remembered very fondly, you know, and even if the heel turn was success very fondly. But now it's like, oh, yeah, I remember the last one. All I hope is that the last match that scene has is something like this where it's super great, you know, it's something that we can remember and love and finally we'll move on after this as a piece of so all of this bad book and you're saying that's happening is because the rock isn't falling up on any of scenes. No, it's not.
Speaker 4: It's not though, because it takes everybody. It takes everybody.
Speaker 1: Because then to me, my counter would be, Okay, if Triple H is is great creative, you gotta work with the brother. You gotta make you gotta make it work, like you can't just be like, well, you know, I'm gonna book shit just to make it shit, you know, and just even now, like and Triple H is like they're taking all these pawshots at Tras Scott, which sure, if he left you hid dry shirt, but it's like this is the way Triple H operates. So it's like, there's a better way to do this stuff. You know. There's things like again, you don't need to have them team with Logan Paul, like do something else in that retrospect. But the other point I want to put and then we're gonna move on with this. The counter that I loved was Cody pop up. He did like the Kevin Owens pop up power bomb, but it was a sit down. He gets over the pin, they do the count, and then when scene when the scena kicks out, he grabs Cody's leg and puts in the fts or the FtF the s T f U. It was just a great counter and was so fluid. So yeah, there's lots of good stuff in here. I think Scena worked really hard. I hope that guy's good tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I bet his book and he put on a hell of a show. I will you know, it's seen.
Speaker 1: Us two flex on the guard rail on the.
Speaker 3: G I give it up to you do not have to go this hard at this point in your career. You were doing it for the love of the game and for the fans, and I applaud.
Speaker 1: You for that, m exactly. And that's why I wish. I wish this was the last match, because it felt like, Hey, I'm gonna destroy my body because I'm not wrestling again after this, and I don't think he is wrestling again, like immediately, but that's what it felt like. I'm gonna go out on my shield. But uh yeah, we'll see. We'll keep talking about the Sena. You know, he'll turn and the run and everything like that for years, but uh yeah, we'll talk about John Asigo. We got a John Brock match, which I god, I just hope, like keep him with an F five, and I would be completely fine if they never uh they just moved on, like seeing it just moved somewhere else, and Brock just moved somewhere else. I'd be fine if they just ignored this at all. It was like, oh, that was just brock statement to come back, and that's it, Like the same way that Roman, you know, beat Jay or beat bron and Bronson, but doesn't care about Seth at all. He's yeah, whatever, you know, he turned on me a mania to my manager, that's all good. I'll get them back after our film street Fighter, you know. So yeah, we'll see what happens. We'll go back to the very beginning of the show, and obviously the more notes could pop up throughout, but with the woman's triple threat, like you said, I echo your thoughts where not as good as the Mania one, but I didn't expect it like this. I don't say this in a in a mean way, but Naomi is not a Bionca bell Air, but Beyonca bell Air is like a like a top ten talent. And I'm not even like I might be able to say top ten, not even like in w just like.
Speaker 3: In and out of, in and out of the ring. I mean, the girl and weak of nature athlete, she is amazing. Yeah, it's it would be. They're not a comparison.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I will say this, the minute that Naomi made her entrance, I was like, Oh, she winning, She's big time winning. She got her daddy out here doing the damn thing. Oh yeah, yeah, she is big time. And Eo Sky was taking some crazy bumps throughout this entire match.
Speaker 4: I mean, she is just an incredible worker. Her offense and.
Speaker 3: The bumps that she was taking. Man, I love to watch her in these big matches because she is just incredible.
Speaker 4: And Riya's Rhea.
Speaker 3: I mean we have talked on her for the last year and a half just how great she is. I mean it was awesome. So her taking the pin and having that moment and her looking so I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, did take the pin? Right? I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know where these these women are going to go from here. But there were so many stories. There was the naomis never won at SummerSlam story. There was the Rhea's never big eos story. Like, there's so many moments to this and I'm just like.
Speaker 4: But they they put on a good match.
Speaker 3: To start and I have in my nose and I think I even said in the disc we're like I most entrances I don't like in the daytime stadium. For some reason, I love Riea's entrance in the daytime. It always just looks amazing.
Speaker 1: I don't black, she stands out, I think as the black usually if it's dark, blends in. But the black just like pops when it's the day life thing going on.
Speaker 3: Yes, for her, it looks great, like when she came out in her WrestleMania entrance when she had motionless and white doing the entrance. Like all of these daytimes ones, they she looks incredible for this, so.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of someone looks incredible, mister s Bubbs is here, Spubs. You're not gonna believe it. We're at the forty three minute mark and we've only talked about one match.
Speaker 4: But you know, we've only talked about it for two minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and we talked about the main thing. But what did you one?
Speaker 5: I was listening to.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, we got lots of the rats out of the way, so we got to cover too much of that stuff. But what did you Uh, we'll get your thoughts on you hit the triple your thoughts on how's the theater? And then Summer Same night too, and then Cody U Sina and then the Woman's Triple Threat.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, the theater. Yeah, it was fun. There's only like two other people there.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this leads like we're not doing it again, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but oh yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: Cool to see it on the big screen and everything, and it sounded good.
Speaker 5: And everything, so I was good. I was worried it was gonna be like insanely loud.
Speaker 1: But that's good.
Speaker 5: What else?
Speaker 2: The Scena Cody match, Yeah, I really loved it. Like I was saying it like in the Discord stuff, It's like it's not like it's like it's what the medium.
Speaker 5: Match like should have been pretty much.
Speaker 2: And I'm like the Brock stuff is pretty much all you guys said. It's just like at the very like just like lowest tier of it. It is just like not necessary is my thought on it. But yeah, I pretty much all you guys said. And you said the Women's Triple Threat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just talked about that right now, about Naomi getting the win on Rhianneo and whatnot, talking about not being made. Actually, I haven't even talked about but not be kind of be Mania, but they they worked the sun that I thought it was gonna be of like Naomi playing the chicken shit sort of heel, and I think that was fun and it worked. I think they took a little too long of like the setup for EO and Rhea was teaming up was like taking forever. They're like staring at the ring and they go to one side, they go to the other. It's like are they cleaning up the entrance wrap? For some But yeah, what did you think? Because you're you know, you're a big fan of triple threats, so where did uh? And we've got a lot of triple threats this year. I feel like both WW and AW or spamming these triple threats. But what did you? Uh? What did you think about this?
Speaker 5: So no, yeah, I liked it.
Speaker 2: It was definitely it was not as good as the Mania match, but it was a different style. Uh, I thought, Yeah, I agree that the start felt like a little slow, but I thought once they got into it, it was It was pretty fun and it was.
Speaker 5: Pretty much the finish that I expected.
Speaker 2: Which is like another time that like Rhea basically has like EO beat but still hasn't beat her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's funny because I forgot when dude said that she got pinned. That's where I think it's a good way to get EO and Rhea had the title picture for a while because even though it was a cash and Naomi beat EO to win the title, and then to defend the title, she pinned Rhea, so you could you could make the argument, Hey, you guys should be at the bottom of the you know, back of the line. No more shots for you for a while, which I think is good. We got Stephanie OFFSI next and Paris, so we'll see it goes there. But again hot opener, everyone jokes about the triple h Rhea Poppa like every time, like Ria pops and gets a big thing and comes out, and uh yeah, I'm curiously where these characters go and whatnot. And then next we got the six pack TLC with all the teams I'm not gonna name everyone knows, and White six goes over. But man, these guys were trying to kill each other, like there is some there is some crazy stuff in here.
Speaker 3: Guys and girls were trying to kill each other because damn Candace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Candace, that was that was crazy spot when I saw.
Speaker 5: It took the top dollar fall, yeah she did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I saw Axiom and I can't remember Os Dawkins when they did especially Spanish fly. Yeah, bigger dude, he's a bigger too. It's not like to the lightweight. It's like they're the top rope and they did a Spanish fly to the floor through the tail. All I had was flashbacks of Eddie Kingston because I'm like, they're gonna hit their legs like guardrail, and especially when they first shot, I thought I saw Dawkin's leg on there, but it wasn't. But I was like, they're gonna hit that guardrail and someone's shin or ankle's gonna snap. I was like, this is so dangerous. But again, that was a fun spot of like all four tables are have guys with them, Like I think they tried their best. I feel bad for whoever does a TLC next because it's like, man, what else is next? Yes, yes, I don't think because they did so many different Like my favorite spot of the match. Kudos to Champa and his abs because man, they're trying to recreate the Jeff hardy edge moment. Yeah, and like so Chompa is doing the hang title thing where that's where hard he was, and then he's gonna Nathan Fraser is gonna go and jump into a spear of some sort of move. He jumps, and then Champa with those great powerful abs, buckles his way up and then he wraps his legs around the titles and the post, and Nathan completely missed him, like he countered an uncountable move like that should be like, oh, you're dead to rights, you can't do this. No he counted it. He still get the titles. But that was a phenomenal stuff. Like this match had multiple just dangerous spots, but really memorable, like cool like that a very cool spot of Champa like crunching his way out of a spear.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite too, though, is just like a quick one was like when Andrade pretty much just like threw Phoenix up to the titles like with.
Speaker 3: No ladder oh yees was running on his shoulders yeah.
Speaker 2: Or jumped in like I mean he touched the titles like if this is a shoot ladder match, he could have wroped them down.
Speaker 1: But my kids went crazy for that spot because they're like they like react, like can he do that? I'm like I guess so, like I guess they could do. But like that was that was a great moment. And then they did that you know at s Bubs. I know you you love tlc Restmeate seventeen, but they did that where they had like all their managers inside.
Speaker 5: Like the predictions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the total of like sixteen it's ended up being a sixteen person ladder match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Uncle Howdie pretty much got them to win with the big table spot in the point.
Speaker 2: Once I saw because he started walking down the ringside like way before he got an atached. Yeah, when I saw him, I was like, oh, so, Uncle how he's like winning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Nathan Fraser taking that uh superkick off the flip Oh that.
Speaker 1: Was all just eight.
Speaker 2: When Champa was like hanging and like like right in that spot where like Johnny super kicked out and he went for like a springboard. I thought Fraser was gonna like do like like springboard off the top rope and like somehow like grabbed him like backwards or something. But yeah, they did the superkickspot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's like I said, they went They went crazy I did notice, and I don't know if they did this with the last TLLC on smacked them, But which is I get it's for the safety. It's all fine, But the table they did the classic Matt Hardy Bubba rat spot where it's a four table stacked outside. But did you see the two bottom tables had holes in them so that the top table could go in the hole so they would be secure. Yeah, if you watch that back, they had like security holes to make sure the tables didn't slide. Wich. Again, it's all good, but just like it just took met it for a moment because like, okay, well clearly.
Speaker 5: That SmackDown one. They didn't do stacked tables.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I couldn't remember.
Speaker 2: Last time they did stacked tables was like they did something like the Sammy and Ko like unsanctioned match. But those are like those were like very much like I think normal tables, because I remember they took like a while setting this up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, and then yeah Braywall or no ship terrible slip bro Dallas comes in and Uncle Howdie he comes in. He does the big push and yeah he pretty much she gets the win, and yeah, the white six still Detect Champions for now, which was interesting because when Joe Gacy was up there that he was starting at Boods, So I was like, oh, maybe, which is I'd be fine.
Speaker 2: I think pretty much heals like he did to win the tag.
Speaker 1: Titles, okay, and I'm fine with that. They kind of watched the whole like them being the scary good guys. They never triple ah Vince. They never knew how to book the create. Vince was always weird for me because he was so good at booking Babyface Undertaker. I never understood how he couldn't book Babyface Bray, like it's very similar strokes and whatnot. But uh, yeah, they got the titles. We'll see what happens next with that. After that, what.
Speaker 4: Was Yeah, Yeah, Becky's new entrance music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which I liked. It was It was good. It'll take a little getting used to, but I hope when she's Babyface she goes back to the other one. But baby won. I liked it really like the Titan Tron video as well. That was cool.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they had a lot of cool spots and then they had that interesting spot when Lyra's trying to like pull Becky and then Rewhipper into the ring side, and the cameraman is right there and she throws her into the camera and she fologized.
Speaker 1: She a fologized mid match. But oh shit, mad, Yeah, what did you think s pubs of this?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: This match?
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it, but I was definitely like a bit disappointed because, like I said, it's like I thought the like with this and the Scena and Cody match, I thought was gonna be like the.
Speaker 5: Opposites of what they were.
Speaker 2: I felt like I thought that like Lara and Becky was gonna be just very much like the elder matches they have very much in ring and just like the No DQ No Counta was just sort of to do stuff on the outside for longer while it ended up being like what I thought the Sena and Cody match is gonna be, was just like you know, like the weapons match and using all this sorts of stuff and not really much like actual wrestling, especially with the whole story of Larra being like zip tied, which is.
Speaker 5: Also felt like it just kind of went on like for.
Speaker 2: Ever and the resolution was like offscreen pretty much, she just like.
Speaker 1: Broke out of the well. She was trying that I guess that was probably they probably rehearsed it because she was trying to break you with the fire sting with sure with the handle, because Barrett gave this whole explanation of like, oh, that's what the British Secret Service do, like they're training that. So I bet they didn't rehearsal and it worked, and of course now it didn't. But it felt like midway through the match she took a bump or something that changed the straps because she kept like fucking with her hands like multiple times. There's no shoeses like this, and then after she took a bump, there was like she kept messing it, so I think that and when she got off there was like a cut on her So I think at one point it was just like oh or maybe got like tightened even more somehow, and I think she was just like I can't and kudos to her working that way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think under the ring there's played just.
Speaker 2: Like like scissors or something, because yeah, she tried to do.
Speaker 1: Oh there's a person out there, for sure, I bet too there's a worker around there.
Speaker 2: The firestinger shirt and then like they just like it didn't it didn't cut and then they just cut to like Becky just like walking on the outside, and like Lara rolled under the ring and by the time they cut back, she was out and like they were broken. So if I just went under the ring and just you needed help with.
Speaker 1: That, We're gonna get back to the match. But I just have to share this because it's just like, just like Curb your Enthors has some funny stuff. So, uh, this is the crowd chanting at Triple h that that they want Cross do. I got the audio here? Where is it here? You get Okay, hang on, hang on, you have.
Speaker 2: You've got him?
Speaker 1: Yeah you want Brock, You've got him? Yeah, you want Brock, You've got him? Like I literally do believe he probably just like misheard them, but it just feels like it just like even tonight, like.
Speaker 3: Just he's doing the Simpsons, they're saying Boo Earns, boo.
Speaker 1: Brock, you got him, Like that's the thing, like Brock Lester came back, and these fucking people are chanting for carrying Cross. But it's just like it's just I guarantee you he missed her. But it's just so funny. We we walk across. You got him? You got him? Man? Yeah, we'll see and then we Ripley to know that she hates Summer Slam. I think Ria Ripley is being very smart because she's undefeated Summer Slam, so that's the reason. But the fact that it came right after to the end, it's like, eh, I feel like that's some you know, ufortunate. But you know she ain't go anywhere. She's plaster scene there and stuff. But no, this match was this was an odd one. I really really enjoyed it. The finish was something else that I'll get into, but I I guess know it is the finish, but like the creative stuff I love. We had a weapons match where they're using weapons we don't see all the time, the zap straps.
Speaker 4: Going full of Jason Todd over there with the.
Speaker 1: Prow Yeah, because so many times it's like table chair and kindo stick like that is usually the weapons match the street fight, so it was nice to see this stup broke around. I loved Lyra working the handcuff gimmick. I loved how much they wrestled there. I love her doing the moves. I thought she like a bad ass. She's doing those spin kicks with no hands, so you know that throws off her balance, but she's just like again, as I said, she is the female Daniel Bryan of the WW She's exactly. She's even a little further head as far as character stuff. I love watching her more and more, like I liked enough of her next I didn't watch an XC full time. Of course that's my fault there, But as I watched her, she's climbed the ranks to be a favorite though, and I loved there's so many good creative spots, like I loved that she put her I have thing their notes written for it too. But she puts Lyra in the chair in the middle and she's throwing her around. And that moment where she puts her on the commentary table and she jumps and kicks it down, I thought, and Becky's liked that. Becky is really good at thinking of even the finish for the triple threat last month, like she's her wrestling mind is really good. The only thing that I found weird was they tried to do this thing where Bailey costs for the match accidentally, which I like more. You know, hashtag, you know that's what I was told to you was right, But likes what's said, so you know, use the literation, do I do? But like they which was what was odd for me was Bailey costs Lira the match, but like as Lyra, I don't think she can be mad because like Becky had Lyra dead to rights.
Speaker 4: Like she Becky was going to hit her with.
Speaker 1: The crowbar and like end the match, so like Lira had lost, like it was already over for her, Like literally, Becky was the one that was like getting cheated out of a mattress, like she would be the babyface in the scenario where Bailey did nothing to help Lira. So even if Lyer's like you cost me my shots, like no, lady, you were gonna lose anyways, like you were dead, you're in the chair there. So it was weird and even the finish was weird. And I think they're trying to go for Bailey's like confused because she hits her with the chain and then they go for the finish and Bailly's just watched she had time to get in there. Think they're going with like maybe she wanted to get pinned. But if they don't go that route, it's like why didn't Becky just hit her with a boot then, you know, like it felt it felt a little WCW overbooked for me of like they should have done something like Becky doesn't have a heater. I don't know what they could have done, but it just felt odd where Bailey made Lyra lose the match that she was already losing, you know, like maybe they should have made Bailey the special guest referee or something. I know they did with the Bianca, but it just felt odd there. But yeah, Lyra lost, can't challenge Becky Whish's champ, and I guess we're getting Bailey and Lyra And at this point I would rather Bailey just done the heel turn and just screw Lyra. You know, I think this was a little clunky for me, and it was not. This is to me the weakest out of the three matches they've had on the main A roster. I thought this was gonna be their five star, like this could be one of the best women's matches of all time. I thought they kept saving stuff and I think they're still I guess holding on that because this wasn't that. This was definitely a plunder weapons match. I guess what I was saying.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it over delivered for me in terms of what happened in the match, but the ending itself, it was a little bit convoluted, like I expect it more of a traditional match with a couple of spots here and there. I thought the only reason why the no D key was in there was more so for having Bailey have her moment within the match. That's how they were going to get around that. But no, they they over delivered with a lot of those weapons spots, a lot of their high flying moments. It was good there, but yeah, the ending itself is Yes, it was kind of all over the place and a little bit desjoying it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I wonder I know you were booking this a little bit espects. Are you still on that Ria Becky icy title run? Potentially? Where do you think is next for Becky?
Speaker 5: For Becky?
Speaker 1: I feel like, actually, yeah, that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: I feel like, right now that's what's next after that? I'm not really sure. I don't know, like the whole real thing at this point. I don't really think it's I think more likely now they might do the re and EO tag stuff, especially now like they didn't like with Naomi getting the pin It's not like like oh like Rhea pinned EO or something like they didn't like cost each other the match or something like that, like Naomi just like beat Rio which And I do think they're actually gonna do the the tag stuff.
Speaker 1: Really, that's gonna be interesting. That's gonna be a big because that's gonna be baby Face bay Face teams. You know, unless they make bliss they can always swap. But I don't think they're gonna that's gonna be interesting. Oh yeah, no, I'm trying to think because I know you pitched that match for Perth, they could.
Speaker 5: Happen, Like, yeah, it could happen. I don't know if right away.
Speaker 2: I definitely do think they're gonna have tag matches, like especially if they just continue being.
Speaker 5: Like friends, like even through all the.
Speaker 2: Matches they've they've had and stuff. But I forgot where we started.
Speaker 1: Plus, if the draft happen, there's new people there right whether it's NXT people, whether it's other people on SmackDown. Maybe they're like, hey, Becky, we really want you to work with Jade and show her the rope, So we really want you like your pet. You know, you got liar over can you get can you get Jade? And you know what, Becky's good enough? Maybe Becky is the key. Maybe Becky's the last piece that Jade needs to like wake up and get something won the best, Like.
Speaker 2: Just switch the the mid cart titles like they did that with the men's a few years ago, Like the IC in the US they just like changed them from because Gunthar when he won like the IC that that was like on SmackDown and then eventually they just moved the ice to ron in the US title the SmackDown.
Speaker 1: No, you know what you do?
Speaker 5: Just do that with with the women's.
Speaker 1: You know, Charlotte win the US title. You have Charlotte Beach the US title and they do that stupid belt so dumb, but like now.
Speaker 2: I thought you're gonna say, like do like the one of those tag matches were like every titles.
Speaker 4: On the line and like oh yeah, I like one.
Speaker 2: Person is like a double champ or something like that.
Speaker 1: Were like my favorite back in the day was I think I showed this up last podcast, not last. Every one before was when Agent and Kurt were a team and A J and Kurt were tag team champions. Kurt was teena world champion, aj was exhibition champion. Then they had one match for all the titles. So the next payer review Kurt won, of course, and sorry, the New Japan Championship as well, but that spoiled it because everyone's like New Japan at that point. It's not gonna let them change titles on a you know, non Japan. But then when Kurt won the next payer review, he had to defend the tag titles alone. They didn't he didn't get a select a partner. He was just like he He defended the ex division tag and the world title all one night and he lost. And except for the world you know, Kurt Man, he's fucking he's the fucking best watch. He's gonna come back next. They're gonna they're gonna do Brock and Kurt next, you know, so oh man, Yeah, any anything else on Lira, Lyra and Bailey will go for another bit. Bailey and Becky probably have one more, but maybe, yeah, maybe Lyra is gonna be somebody that uh is uh in the world title picture. You know, I talked about Julian Stephanie last night, but maybe maybe she gets there. I don't know, so yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Guess just going back to the Women's Triple Down. I'm still wondering on the whole Stephanie, the care of it all.
Speaker 4: She challenged, Yeah, she challenged right afterwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah she's winning. I'm telling you that's my heart. It is tough because I always having a really good run right now, hear me out now, I always not gonna make it a wrestlmating as champion, Like that's not gonna happen. They're gonna put out like that always happens where she's like the knight Jack's currently but she's doing a lot of good work. I just feel like they're gonna rocket Stephanie. And I'm I'm like I said, I'm still going with the whole. You know, Stephanie Rea wrestling the collision that's happening, but uh yeah, we'll see and then after that I have I'm blanket all. It was a still cage next.
Speaker 4: Right, yep, Solo versus Jacob for the US title.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think about this?
Speaker 4: David met so.
Speaker 3: Many crazy spots, so so many crazy spots, but I it didn't have the outcome that I expected.
Speaker 4: It got a little bit again.
Speaker 3: You think cage match, Okay, there there may be some stuff, but it's still man, we went down this bloodline or you know, family tree.
Speaker 4: Stuff, and why the hell is Jimmy here?
Speaker 3: Like I feel like my guy is sitting there in the back asking Trips, like so, uh, can me and my brother start teaming again?
Speaker 4: And he's like, or or.
Speaker 3: You could go out there and run in on this cage match and he's like, but yeah, me and my brother really want to team again, or or follow me here, you can go out and do something with jac Mattel Like that's that's what they're doing right now.
Speaker 4: Like that, Jimmy's just floundering.
Speaker 3: This stuff is just floun and I don't know where they go from here, especially with solo winning, which I thought that Jacob was gonna win. Let's end this, let Jacob go do something else. But and then I also it kind of felt weird. So the entire match, the announcers were really talking about, oh, Jacobs used to be in in cages because he was in jail, and then he rips off the cups. You know, Jacob brings off the cups because you know, he was a former criminal. Like I'm like, geez, this is getting a little much with the bringing up his pass and they oh they didn't want him in the bloodline because he was a former criminal.
Speaker 4: I'm like, man, poor.
Speaker 1: Jacob in nineteen type of uh like bordering on that, but yeah, what do you think I was supposed to just live up to? I feel like you got like a little bit about your pitching, but they didn't go full Maunty with it, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I didn't really like to smatch that one.
Speaker 1: Likes Bob spooking of it. Yesterday was better, but you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was like they did do some good stuff in there by, Like even the stuff like after the match ended with the Jacob doing the the Moon song on the guys. It's like you could have just done that in the match and like just.
Speaker 5: Have solo in anyway, Like.
Speaker 1: Look that the way, Yeah, those two guys catch him, Solo misses and he gets out, So you make Jacob like, oh, you went for like a big payback move you should have focused on so like you could put it on him, but they obviously they don't want to do that. They want to you know yeah yeah, yeah, like Jimmy being like the worst this this like you had like two super kicks got like.
Speaker 2: Knocked out and by the time he was fighting again, the match is already over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's just it's so funny because for a second, because he was out numbered, I thought, Okay, Jay is gonna come out. Jay was there last night. He's gonna come out, and this is how they're gonna get them back together. Roman's gone, here we go. But with Jay not coming out, it really just felt like Jimmy is like has nothing going on. It's like what I said in the discord, It's like he is fighting a war that ended years ago. Like like okay, sure you could say the Netflix premiere where Rome became the original tribal chief again, but really this ended at War Games they beat the other bloodline. It's over, like and especially Netflix, it's definitely done. Like at this point, I would just leave them alone. And even then, like I found for the few times I watched smack Down, like Jacob and Jimmy just start tune together, like just after he got turned on. They didn't have this big moment, they didn't have anything. It's like, oh yeah, your babyface, now I forgive you move. Let's before it's It was weird because like they even like played up like the Uzos and other people like, oh, we don't mess with fought too, like he's dangerous, we don't want him around. But yeah, nah, he's fine. You know, he's cool. So it's just my hope for this is, like we said, because of Cody and whatnot, I don't think Jacob is going to main title picture. But even if I would be completely down if SmackDown open up and they just you know, Jacob comes out and he turns, he'll via promo. But no, like if you just like killed Cody and like, yeah, just make Jacob hill, they won't because Jacob got over as a babyface and they should. So my worries that this is this is not the end, Like we're getting Solo and Jacob for I'm gonna another two months.
Speaker 2: Tala Tonga, yes, in a singles match, then a tag match then and you know.
Speaker 1: You know they're waiting for Tomatonga too. You know they're waiting for that fucking guy to come back.
Speaker 2: And they were when like Solo fun like actually won the match, and like obviously it takes longer for him to get out of cage. For a second, I thought, like, look at my fantasy booking of like Toma Tonga being on like Jacob's side. I thought he was gonna like show up and like hold the door open or something and then like hit everyone with it or something like that. Like for a second one they were holding on so long. Obviously it's because so Lashly was gonna end up walking out of it. But when they were holding I was like, Oh, he's gonna come out of the crowd and help Jacob because he was also like my like my like reasoning for like why like Tom had all those like he's the other one that was like getting over like Jacob, just because of like the means of.
Speaker 5: Him, like yello. Yeah, So I thought if there was one like another one that can make like a face.
Speaker 1: With me him, God's God, Damn, It's just gonna keep It's gonna keep going. It's like you that meme you shared as buffs. It's like the Rise of Skywalker. It's where at that point. But a little update here, which I need some clarification on this triple h at this postal thing stated essentially the headline said essentially John Cena Wan Brocols in the Return. The quote is one of the first things I said to Sina is who do you want? And how and we're working through that. So what your Blach, I guess is saying is for the next four months, this is gonna be like that case Sena has a list of people he did the Cody list, right, people he wants to work through. Okay, if that's true, fine. There's two things. One, I was just saying, hey, John, that's great, but we're not gonna do that for X, Y and Z, you know, And I don't think John's gonna be like that's it. I'm not I'm not retiring here. I'm leaving Triple H like I think okay. And Two I need clarification because John Cena has said this and a bunch of other like dirt sheet reports have said John hasn't really asked for opponents. He just said, like, give me what you want me to do, I'm gonna do it. But now Tripple just saying that he's asking to work with Brock. So it's like, so what is it is John, Like, are you telling John, hey, you're gonna work with Brock and John's like, hey, I'm a company guy, do it? Or did John have a list and say that, yeah, give me Brock, Like I cannot wait for like the follow up with everybody, because that's our srs also betwet like no, like like we knew, no one knew, but like really no one knew other than a few people and stuff. But it's just like I'm very curious to see what happens with the fall of this because we're being told different things. Is Sena will work with anybody or Sena's request in Brock, which is like maybe, like is that I guess I don't know John Cena. I guess maybe he thought, man, I need one more match with Brock Lesner. But that makes me think that because who has he actually wrestled he's not counting the Rumble or Chamber all single matches, he's never wrestled somebody yet that he's never worked before, right, because it was Cody Our Truth, Our Truth, Ordon and Punk and now it's gonna be Brock. So I think there's a good chance even that last match this like they might find other people that he's allready worked with. I still think the last match.
Speaker 2: Should be last match is like yes, from someone who who has gone like all the Sena stuff like.
Speaker 1: Right, and that's yeah, that that that's great for me. That should be But that also tells me that these other matches up. We get like there might be some more like nostalgia runs or whatever. And I don't know who else you do. I know, I've seen the meme of trying to get Edge back for I don't I don't think we're you know, do a one night trade. Have Bailey go over there with Monette for forbiddor and have Edge for because I'll tell you what there was memes of, like, oh, Edge versus Johnsena is like things I'm least interested in twenty twenty five. I'll take Edge versus Johnsen over John C vers Black leaves there every fucking day of the week. I'll tell you that, Like at least the promos with Sena and Edge are gonna be fun. Brock's just gonna like Broc doesn't have Paul anymore. What the fuck is bro gonna do? You know?
Speaker 5: So I don't really know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like other like Sena rivals that he could seth I have a matchless Yeah, I guess said, yeah, they'll do that. I'm trying to think of other ones, like there's not really any other, Like, hell.
Speaker 4: Bring back Bautista before you do anything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me what I want, well no, and the other one is too. So let's say let's say for every month to get an opponent. I think I've mapped it out. If you wanted to, you could do Brock, you could do AJ, you can do Seth. And then he ends it with Gunther like he literally could work it because everyone wants an AJ match again too, right, which again is like the punk thing of like they're not gonna recapture that summer slammer rumble match, like don't even try it. But they're you know, he's like fucking Anakin. They're like, I'm gonna do the backflip and try and flip over. We won. But honestly, it could be a Jane Seth. He could that could be a Seth tyrant or like he's in war games right, like for somehow seen it gets wrapped up in the set story. Yeah, and that's where he'll probably work a bunch of other people, and that's where you get him and Brawn. But uh yeah, I don't know, that's gonna be interesting and maybe who knows me, John Scene is gonna come out say yeah, I want to Brook back. But again, the company you could just say, you know, we're not gonna do that, but we'll see. It's gonna be an interesting I'm excited for next month when we do the gimmick to see all of all the reports and stuff. So we had the cage match and then next was a j and Dom right speaking of ag Yeah, this was a fun match. It was a very let's just fucking tribute Eddie Grew. Eddie Grew's one of my favorite wrestlers of all time, so I'm here for it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thought was like, this is like doing like not like exactly, but it's like what the Dom and Eddie match would have been?
Speaker 5: What else?
Speaker 1: Kind of yeah in a way, And it's not a comedy match, but it kind of worked as out a little bit like it was a lighthearted match, and I think this worked for it and it was so cool. I love the finish because it was different with the Angle match with the Eddie match. It was Angle working on his ankle and then made a big deal that Eddie untied his boot because they're like, oh, his ankle must be swelling, that's untied his boot, and then you know he kicks it off and rolls them up. This was so good because Dom like just off the side of the camera. I saw his hand just quickly insit the boot and I was like, oh my god, he's doing Eddie twin and the Eddie twenty finish is a top ten finish. I don't care like that. It's just so well done rarely gets done. But yeah, you had that, you had sequences. You had Aj with the Eddie gear. Even AJ did.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that has the bleached hair if just he.
Speaker 1: Looked like he looked like baby dom right, it was crazy. It's like, who is this guy's because something like okay, I thought it was like he went back in time and got Dominic mysterio. But like even AJ was busting out Eddie's brain buster that he didn't o five as this heel finish. He just ramby busted out. If anyone wants to look up the heel turn on Ray Masteriro, he did that on the Steel Steps and it was fucking brutal. Oh I forgot to mention that too, the Scena coding match. When Sina thought those steps, I was worried for my man. Sena was fighting for his life.
Speaker 5: I don't think it was because of the like the heaviness.
Speaker 2: It was just like he couldn't reach like I saw, like because he was trying to hold it like diagonally, like he got one hand and then he could like just barely reach like like I saw, he was struggling. But I didn't think it was like, oh he can't like he's too weak to lift it or anything.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Because even on the I listened to Stephanie podcast, He's he's been talking about like I can't lift like I could. Yeah, He's like you see that record on the wall, I can't even get anywhere near that. So I think it was a bit of both. I think it was just like he had shaken. He's even too, like when they did the Avalanche AA and the bottom rope was out, when he stepped on the middle rope, the middle rope was like I was like, oh my god. Like there's so many times I was like, Sina's gonna get fucking angel because I've always thought about like when we're in this now, but when they announced Rock and Scena like a year had and everyone's like, what happens to someone gets injured, I've always thought that about right now, like what happens if Scena gets injured? Like what do they do? They just delay the retirement tour. You know, it's just and I flashes in this match. I thought he's going down.
Speaker 5: So in the TLC match, is just going back to it, Ranald.
Speaker 2: Like a bunch of times when they were setting up ladders, like right in the middle, it was looking like very like like like the mat was like very like light or bouncy to me, Yeah, to the point where I was thinking that at some point someone was gonna like go through the ring like the spot of like it's.
Speaker 5: Like put through the ring.
Speaker 2: Like I thought they were gonna do, like how do you take like the edge spear off the ladder like till the next level would be like spearing him off like a huge ladder like through the ring.
Speaker 5: But I guess it was just like I don't know, it was just.
Speaker 3: They probably had to take some give out of it for the falls and spots and things like that and give.
Speaker 4: It a little bit more bounce to it.
Speaker 2: There was a time where like the Morcy machine guns were taking a while to like set up the ladder to climate because it kept like bouncing, like they didn't want to step on it because like they would put it down and it would like bounce pretty much. Yeah, so there was definitely some spots of the ring that were like different in some way.
Speaker 1: And like I said, think God's seen a I think I'd seen and got it out of there. But uh yeah, let's see we talked. Yeah, no, this fun match. I think I still think what we say is happening, ag is winning in Paris or like a braw main event. I think this was a good way to do it. It's fun, like we.
Speaker 2: Just saw with the whole story obviously of like it was a very comedic storyline and even like it even fits with like the AJ like dressing as different people like to do like the Eddie cosplay here.
Speaker 5: Yeah it works, and yeah, it was a fun.
Speaker 1: Match and it was crazy. This made me feel so old because they were talking about twenty years ago that Ladder match was man, I was in that arena and as a kid, I was there yelling for Eddie to punch Dominant because I was a big Eddie guy. I was likely because there's a moment in the match which it's so crazy, but like he's like, when you're with me, you're on what it means to be a man and what it means to be a man is this and he starts to go back and like, I remember because the commentary is like, oh my god, that's sound of a Betro's gonna hit him and Ray stops him. But like literally, Eddie was about to hit Tominick, which I love. This week, I can't remember what the question was. It was something not even setting Dominic up for the answer. It's the biggest regrets and rest or something and he's like, yeah, when Ray beat Eddie, it was just awful, Like I could have been raised as a guerrero. I love that he just lives the gimmick that Eddie's his dad and they.
Speaker 2: Raised a hole like on the YouTube, like celebrating the twenty year career of Dominic.
Speaker 5: Mysterious.
Speaker 1: Oh I love me, he said. The press are right, he's like a twenty year veteran.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, I'm probably wrestling as long as as AJ has.
Speaker 1: That's man like. He's if you would have told me in like ten years, five years from now, he's probably gonna be like the top four in the Company'll be like, oh, that's crazy, but now it's like, yeah, he'll probably be whether it's a bay or heel. He's gonna people. He's winning the world what w titled at some point next five years. It is happening. He is I don't know if bay face or heel, but like if he's a heel, that is a perfect money to the bank winner one day. That is that is so perfect. Like he's winning the world title. He is somehow a bigger ceiling than fucking Finn Balad, which is crazy to say, but like he does because he's great in the ring. He lives the gimmick everything like that. But yeah, I think this match was everything need to be. Uh and then was that it was that that's it. That's it. So that's everything we talked about. Wow, so we did we Honestly, if the brock didn't happen, this show would have been like much shorter. That took up a you know, forty minutes of it. But uh yeah, overall, I thought it was a good night. Like I can rate it like separately, like I think I gave on Kickbox like last time I got three point two five. Overall, this is like I think, like a four point five. Like even though aj Don was like good, it's nothing like crazy good. In the cage match was kind of like a like a underwel Actually I'd go for four point five shigh, because even the women's triple eight or triple threat was good and the Becky finish was a little odd. So I think that's where I am. I think I have like a four out of five for this snay because I think the nd ring stuff was really good. Some decisions, many decisions, but even just some regular match decisions were head scratching of like, okay, what what were we thinking here? You know?
Speaker 3: So I had it at about a four point two five before when they were hugging it out at the end, I was like, man, this is a good four point two five, four point five p l Like they really redeemed themselves. So again, if if you hit the stop button right then and there, it's a four point two five easily, and everyone who performed on this show did great.
Speaker 1: Again, you just had the black cloud over it, Yeah, which is gonna be interesting.
Speaker 2: So I have to think I plealy I probably put this yeah slightly above yesterday's show. Uh, probably about the same as you guys, as like a four in that range.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well there we go. So I just want to confirm because we did this yesterday for been doors date there, which is August twenty fourth, So yeah, that's I think the next time we will be because Clash is that isn't it a Sunday though thirty it's a Sunday though right four is on a Sunday, but at least uh no, well, I meant for Clash too, because they usually don't do them Sundays anymore. But because I think the time, like the time difference, let me find out what time it is because maybe we'll be going live that day. Let's see time start time on Sunday too, well, I think is there impaison the probably start like in the afternoon or something right like time.
Speaker 2: Other times they start like the last time it was in Pairs that started at like.
Speaker 1: One, so it's supposedly starting at ten am PSD for so yeah, so yeah, right right right, that's why I'm thinking you're thinking one. I'm like, yeah, ten yeah, so for me, so yeah, I think we'll probably we'll probably.
Speaker 2: I just saw like from like a scoop of like what's next for Becky or who it is?
Speaker 1: There's a meme, a real scoop. I think, okay, Ken, I can at least gives the hint. Is it something someone that's already on raw right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think they're technically Oh.
Speaker 1: No, they're technically okay, So next that's so before you guess, we'll say, yeah, we'll do next gimmick will be August thirty first, because that's an earlier afternoon pay per view, so we'll watch it and then at some point during the day we'll do that. So we'll cover Clash in Paris and for Bindors. So that's the next one, and at some point we'll decide when GM mode the next stream is for season three, so look up for that. But okay, someone's on the raw roster.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: I don't think they've really like interacted, like as of late, I can't think of well, I mean Becky has been like she's doing like her Becky verse, Like I don't think she's talked to anyone besides the Lira Bailey for like the is.
Speaker 1: It is it a newbie or a veteran a veteran? Is it Natalia?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, must say, uh my guess would have been Oscar, but.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I thought it's Tally because imagine they find let her do the Natty you know, blood sport gimmick and like fire up there. But okay, where you're both from? Who is it? It's nik Oh okay, you know what. A couple of weeks ago we did this, but you know what, we're doing another run again? Cause are you first? I think? Shut up?
Speaker 4: Oh god, you're showing come on, huh isn't that right?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 6: This funny who they're They are going out of their way to fuck me?
Speaker 1: Oh I lie, there's more. Are you fucking kidding me? And the last one of my favor kid me Jesus Christ. No, we're gonna get Becky and Nikki Bell f with the icy title. At first went SPO's buscle picture. I'm like, nah, I don't know if that works. It feels weird. Were in the secondary right now. I would take anything. And again, I'm not saying that he feels like all time backs. It's just like, oh, man, like between Nikki and Brock and some of these decisions, Man, I Vince McMahon, I'm waiting for that. No chance to help me is to hit any day and be like, man, I've been consulted like this. This is feeling like fucking twenty like twenty twenty twenty, like twenty eighteen, like Nikki.
Speaker 7: Bella and Becky like really, like that's that's what Becky wants to do. Becky wants to work with Nikki Bella, Like what are we gonna get here? Like going from Lyra and Nikki. I hope it's just like a one month and done, like Saturday Night it's made event thing, then sure, but like, oh my god, promo and then look, oh my god, I can't believe that's a real thing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And then they're gonna have to talk about beck to Meg, Yeah, you really did start the women's evolution, but I evolved it and like no, no, no, oh my god, I wish it wasn't Italia. Fuck, I wish where's Natty? Well there you go. Maybe Clash and Paris were talking about Nikki Bella versus Becky Lynch. We will see, We'll be back, I'll see. If you didn't listen, check out we did night want a full review that was a bit more of a fun review. This is a controversial episode, but check out that you said check out in the streams. We've done two seasons now of GM Mode on two K twenty five. We will do season three. At some point we'll start that back up and yeah, lots of good gimmicks stuff. Thank everyone to listen as in the chat, everyone that listen after the fact. Thank you guys for being here. Two episodes in a row. Uh yeah, who knows what's gonna happen in a month's time, but it won't be born. We'll catch you then